时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Right. Where were we? | 好吧 说到哪里了 |
[00:01] | Michelle’s annoyed with you. | 米歇尔生你气了 |
[00:03] | Yeah, | 是的 |
[00:04] | my willy’s gone wonky and I’m a little bit mad. | 我小弟弟硬不起来 而且我有点疯癫 |
[00:06] | OK. Anwar’s acting weird… | 好吧 安瓦举止怪异 |
[00:09] | If I didn’t know better I would say he was fucking someone secretly. | 要不是我了解他 我会以为他偷偷跟谁搞上了 |
[00:12] | That’s your stalker, Maxxie. | 那不是跟踪你的人吗 马克西 |
[00:14] | And you went to Scotland to see Cassie | 你去苏格兰看凯茜 |
[00:16] | and you think she’s off shagging some Scottish guy named Lachlan. | 你还怀疑她在跟一个叫拉克兰的苏格兰佬上床 |
[00:20] | It’s just women, you know? | 女人就是这样 |
[00:21] | And my dad’s dead. | 还有 我父亲去世了 |
[00:22] | Bummer. | 真倒霉 |
[00:23] | Chris – got anything to offer? | 克里斯 要说点什么吗 |
[00:25] | Bubbles. | 气泡 |
[00:26] | They go up… | 在上升 |
[00:28] | and up… | 不停地上升 |
[00:29] | and up… | 一直上升 |
[00:30] | And then… | 然后 |
[00:33] | they disappear. | 就消失了 |
[00:34] | Hello, Sid. | 你好 希德 |
[01:18] | Let me see, Chris. Chris Miles? | 我看看 克里斯 克里斯·迈尔斯 |
[01:20] | Ah, just a minute… | 等等 |
[01:22] | Ah, good. | 好了 |
[01:24] | Chris. In life, we’re all walking down a path. | 克里斯 生活就是走一条路 |
[01:28] | And when that path lacks direction, | 如果没有了方向 |
[01:30] | that’s when people get lost. | 人们就会迷失 |
[01:32] | And we don’t like lost people, | 我们不喜欢迷失的人 |
[01:34] | because no-one should get left behind. | 因为没有人该被落下 |
[01:37] | Are you following me? | 你在听吗 |
[01:40] | I’m a bit lost. | 我现在有点迷失 |
[01:43] | So glad we agree. | 很高兴我们达成一致 |
[01:48] | I’m afraid you can’t take your exams here. | 恐怕你不能在这儿参加考试了 |
[01:51] | Are you saying I’m being expelled? | 你是说我被开除了吗 |
[01:53] | I prefer the term “no longer permanently affiliated.” | 我个人倾向说 “不再永久就读” |
[01:56] | – Why? – It’s less discouraging. | -为什么 -没那么打击人 |
[01:58] | No, why am I being kicked out? | 不 我是说 为什么开除我 |
[02:00] | Let’s take a look, shall we? | 我们来看看 |
[02:03] | The nurse’s office. Three days ago. | 医务室 三天前 |
[02:07] | I had a headache. | 我头疼 |
[02:11] | Are you peeing on the science block? | 你是不是在科学楼下尿尿 |
[02:13] | Nope. | 没 |
[02:23] | That’s my desk. | 这是我的桌子 |
[02:25] | That’s not even me. | 这根本不是我 |
[02:27] | – Ah, this is invasion of privacy! – I’ll cut to the chase. | -这是侵犯我隐私 -我直说吧 |
[02:30] | We’ve no coursework from you and the exams are about to start. | 考试即将开始 而你没交过任何作业 |
[02:33] | You’re a shit student. | 你成绩差的要死 |
[02:34] | Your inevitably shit results will affect my averages, | 你的烂成绩将影响平均分 |
[02:37] | And I’ll be swimming in a river of shit and I didn’t pack a snorkel. | 那我就会深陷泥沼 无法脱身 |
[02:40] | We’ll send you a letter saying when you have to leave your student flat. | 我们将书信通知你何时离开宿舍 |
[02:43] | – Okay? – Look, this isn’t right… Just… | -好吗 -怎么能这样 |
[02:48] | Welcome to the real world. | 现实世界就这样 |
[02:53] | Chris? | 克里斯 |
[02:56] | Chris! | 克里斯 |
[03:00] | Come on, Chris. | 别这样 克里斯 |
[03:02] | Wanna hear a joke? What do you call nacho cheese? | 想听笑话吗 辣玉米干酪怎么说 |
[03:06] | Oh, shit. I got that wrong. | 见鬼 不是这么讲的 |
[03:11] | Shelley. | 雪莉 |
[03:13] | How does that nacho cheese joke go? | 那个辣玉米干酪的笑话怎么讲 |
[03:17] | Right… | 这样 |
[03:18] | Right. OK. Bye! | 知道了 好的 拜拜 |
[03:21] | What do you call cheese that doesn’t belong to you? | 什么奶酪不属于你 |
[03:23] | Nacho cheese? | 辣玉米干酪 |
[03:25] | Have you heard it before? | 你听过 |
[03:27] | I’ve got nothing, absolutely nothing. | 我什么都没有了 一无所有 |
[03:31] | It’s not all that bad. | 没那么糟 |
[03:33] | I’ve been kicked out of college, | 被学校开除 |
[03:35] | I’m homeless | 没家住 |
[03:37] | and I’m never going to see Angie ever again. | 而且再也见不到安吉 |
[03:39] | Oh, dry your eyes, Princess. | 把眼泪擦干 小公主 |
[03:43] | Maybe you should stop being such a pussy | 别婆婆妈妈的 |
[03:45] | and get off your arse and go do something about it. | 采取行动 努力争取 |
[03:52] | Oh, fuck it. | 去他的 |
[03:57] | Right. Saying “fuck it” works for you, then? | 说”去他的”有用吗 |
[04:01] | Not really. | 没什么用 |
[04:03] | Then maybe you should, you know, try. | 也许你应该 努力尝试 |
[04:05] | I do try! | 我很努力 |
[04:09] | – Don’t I? – No! | -不是吗 -不是 |
[04:11] | That’s all you ever say – no. | 你就只会说不 |
[04:13] | – No way! – Ah-ha! See? There you go. | -不对 -看 又来了 |
[04:15] | Always saying no. No to pills, to parties… | 总说不 不要嗑药 不要派对 |
[04:20] | to me putting my hand on your gooch. | 不让我摸你的阴阴 |
[04:23] | OK. OK. | 好啦 好啦 |
[04:24] | So let’s make a deal. | 那我们定个协议 |
[04:26] | I’ll start saying “yes”, and you stop saying “fuck it”. | 我开始说”同意” 你不再说”去他的” |
[04:29] | I’m gonna have to have that in writing, I’m afraid. Use your pen. | 我要立个字据 用你的笔 |
[04:33] | Who says I’ve got a pen? | 谁说我有笔 |
[04:56] | Jal… | 杰奥 |
[04:57] | will you buy me a falafel? | 能不能给我买个沙拉三明治 |
[05:03] | Yes. | 好的 |
[05:15] | So, Derek, let’s see what we’ve got left. | 德瑞克 我们看看还有什么 |
[05:19] | Slough Metropolitan University, Abergavenny Tech, | 斯劳城市大学 阿伯加文尼理工学院 |
[05:24] | Cambridge Ringroad University… | 剑桥环城大学 |
[05:37] | Come in! | 请进 |
[05:39] | Bad time? | 很忙吗 |
[05:41] | Derek needs to go away, have a nice sit down | 德瑞克要找个地方好好想想 |
[05:43] | and consider his UCAS options. | 决定去哪上大学 |
[05:52] | Right, I’ve been to the Job Centre, yeah… | 我去过就业中心 |
[05:54] | And they’re a bit…well, they’re all just fu… | 他们都有点 他们都是 |
[05:57] | Fuddy-duddies. | 自大狂 |
[05:59] | Yeah! They are fuddy-duddies. | 对 他们都是自大狂 |
[06:01] | Right. They’re like, “Just queue up here, fill in this box here” | 对 只会说”去排队 把这一项填好” |
[06:04] | “Don’t steal that.” It’s a load of cra… | “别偷东西” 满嘴废… |
[06:06] | Cranberry juice! Do you want cranberry juice? | 红莓果汁 来点红莓果汁 |
[06:09] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[06:13] | Anyway, yeah, there’s one lady there, I’ve never met such a big fat bi… | 总之 有个女的 我从没见过那么胖的… |
[06:17] | Biscuit! Do you want a biscuit? | 饼干 要饼干吗 |
[06:24] | How can I help? | 有什么事吗 |
[06:26] | Well, I was thinking. | 我在想 |
[06:28] | Seeing as you’re a careers officer… | 你是职业顾问 |
[06:34] | … I thought you could… | 你可以 |
[06:37] | you know… | 就是… |
[06:42] | … help me get a job. | 帮我找个工作 |
[06:44] | Oh! Yeah! Totally! | 是的 当然 |
[06:46] | Yeah? Fucking ace! | 真的 真他妈酷毙了 |
[06:47] | Chris!… Swearing. | 克里斯 注意用词 |
[06:53] | Let’s get you a job! | 来给你找个工作 |
[06:56] | What happened, Chris? | 怎么回事 克里斯 |
[06:57] | There’s loads of these Chinese lads flipping burgers there. | 有好几个中国小子在打工 |
[07:00] | Me and Han Li were having a spliff break, | 我和李涵去抽大麻休息一下 |
[07:03] | and then Paul, the shift manager, comes along. | 然后值班经理保罗过来了 |
[07:05] | And she said, “You can’t do that.” | 她说 “你不能抽” |
[07:08] | Why not? It’s pucking hard getting people to talk to you. | 为什么 要找个人说话太”他嘛”难了 |
[07:11] | I mean child abuse, it’s a bit depressing. So my theory was, | 我觉得虐童太压抑了 我认为 |
[07:15] | reel them in with the free porn, then get to the serious stuff. | 该先用免费色情产品把他们弄晕乎 再说正事 |
[07:18] | So I said, “Why can’t people bring their own glasses to the bar?” | 我说 “大家怎么不自带杯子去酒吧” |
[07:22] | No wonder this country’s turning obese. | 难怪超重的人越来越多 |
[07:24] | But Morris said that was the job, and if I didn’t like it, I could puck off. | 但莫里斯说 工作就这样 不喜欢就”滚淡” |
[07:27] | So I told him he was a pitty boss and a pastard | 我告诉他 他是个可悲的”魂淡”老板 |
[07:30] | He could pucking shove his pub polo up his pap’s-eye, stupid prick. | 还让他把那”傻比”的衣服塞进他眼睛里 蠢货 |
[07:34] | I think one slipped through there, Chris. | 你还是漏了一个脏字出来 克里斯 |
[07:37] | Stupid punt. | “春货” |
[07:41] | What are you going to do? | 你要怎么办啊 |
[07:45] | Do you remember them colouring-in books when you were little, Jos? | 你记不记得小时候的那种填色本 乔茜 |
[07:49] | I hated them. | 我讨厌那个 |
[07:50] | If I’m going to do a picture of a house, | 如果我要画一个房子 |
[07:53] | I don’t want someone else telling me what it should look like. | 我不用别人告诉我该怎么画 |
[07:54] | Do you know what I mean? | 你懂吗 |
[08:01] | I hate this conformist, repressive society | 我讨厌这个墨守成规的压抑社会 |
[08:04] | and its stupid culture of conformity, right. | 还有这种顺应惯例的风俗 |
[08:07] | You know, everybody listens to the same plastic music | 每个人都听一样的无聊音乐 |
[08:10] | and does the same plastic job, | 做一样的无聊工作 |
[08:12] | and dresses the same plastic way. | 连穿着都一样无聊 |
[08:14] | – I know, man. I know. – Totally. | -我懂 老兄 -说得太对了 |
[08:16] | I mean, you’re cool because you’ve got drugs. | 我是说 你很酷 因为你有货 |
[08:20] | But most people just haven’t got a clue how they come across. | 但大多数人都不知道他们自己该怎么混 |
[08:23] | – Yeah, man. – Yeah, that’s right. | -是的 -那确实 |
[08:27] | Look at this guy. He is so mainstream. | 看看这家伙 太主流了 |
[08:30] | I mean, nobody thinks for themselves any more. | 现在都没人为自己着想了 |
[08:34] | Individuality is dead. | 个性已死 |
[08:36] | Originality is a dirty word. | 独创性都被玷污了 |
[08:39] | I mean, the only original thing left to do is get totally fucking wasted. | 唯一有创意的事 就是醉个一塌糊涂 |
[08:44] | Like us. | 比如我们 |
[08:45] | Go for it, man. | 来吧 兄弟 |
[08:52] | What are you doing? | 你们干什么在 |
[08:53] | Shotguns! You gotta try this. | 自制烈啤 你一定要试试 |
[08:56] | What’s up with your hair? | 你头发怎么了 |
[08:59] | Why? Don’t you like it? | 怎么 你不喜欢 |
[09:03] | No. No, no, no. It’s fine. Really. | 不 不 挺好的 真的 |
[09:07] | Right. Enough bollocks. | 好了 不废话了 |
[09:09] | Time to get drunk. | 醉酒时间 |
[09:21] | Your turn. | 该你了 |
[09:23] | Man like me don’t even like beer but I’m brap-brapping this all day, blood. | 我根本不喜欢啤酒 但今天豁出去了 |
[09:27] | Brap brap brap. | 上 上 上 |
[09:28] | OK. Yes. | 好吧 |
[09:30] | Brap brap brap! | 上 上 上 |
[09:36] | Fuck off! | 去死 |
[09:37] | Come, come, try again. | 别这样 再来 |
[09:38] | No! | 不 |
[09:39] | What was that? No? | 你刚说什么 不 |
[09:41] | I don’t have to say yes to everything. | 我不必事事都答应 |
[09:43] | Um, I think you do. | 你必须都答应 |
[09:45] | Yo, that guy’s hat is nang! | 那家伙的帽子真赞 |
[09:49] | His hat game is strong. | 他戴这帽子气场好强 |
[09:58] | Why don’t you go get his hat for An? | 去把他的帽子拿来给安瓦吧 |
[10:00] | What? | 什么 |
[10:01] | Go get his hat. Go on. | 去拿他帽子 去啊 |
[10:05] | Easy peasy. | 小意思 |
[10:59] | What? | 怎么了 |
[11:10] | Oh, my God! It’s Cassie! | 老天 凯茜 |
[11:22] | It’s too loud! | 你们太吵啦 |
[11:25] | So what happened in Scotland? Did you eat loads of deep-fried shit? | 苏格兰好玩吗 有没有吃很多油炸食品 |
[11:28] | Did you get me a kilt? | 有没有给我带条方格呢短裙 |
[11:29] | Not an actual deep-fried shit. But, you know. | 我不是指油炸米共田啦 |
[11:43] | So how was it? | 怎么样呀 |
[11:44] | Oh, it was just… life. | 就是过日子呗 |
[11:47] | But I want to hear all your gossip. | 但我想听听你们的八卦 |
[11:49] | When did you two first get together, by the way? | 你们最早是什么时候在一起的啊 |
[11:53] | By his hospital bed? | 在他病床前吗 |
[11:58] | Don’t you know? | 你不知道 |
[12:00] | Lovely Sid and lovely Michelle are fucking. | 可爱的希德和可爱的米歇尔搞上了 |
[12:04] | We’re not… | 我们没有 |
[12:06] | Not in the way you’re thinking, anyway. | 不是你想的那样 |
[12:09] | Don’t lie, Sid. | 别撒谎 希德 |
[12:11] | I know your dad’s dead, | 我知道你爸爸死了 |
[12:12] | but you can’t just go around doing whatever you want. | 但你也不能到处胡来 |
[12:33] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[12:34] | Cassie just said that Sid and Michelle are doing it. | 凯茜刚说希德和米歇尔搞上了 |
[12:36] | But Tony didn’t know. And neither did I. Or Chris. | 但托尼不知道 我不知道 克里斯也不知道 |
[12:39] | Or Maxxie. Or you. Probably. | 还有马克西 大概你也不知道 |
[12:44] | But, hey. Hey! | 但是 各位 |
[12:46] | Cassie’s back! Woo! | 凯茜回来了 |
[12:54] | Tone… | 托尼 |
[13:00] | Listen, Jal… | 杰奥 |
[13:02] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么没告诉我 |
[13:05] | It’s awkward. | 很尴尬 |
[13:06] | If you can’t talk to your best mate about it, then… | 如果连你最好的朋友都不能说的话 |
[13:08] | Maybe it’s not awkward but completely fucking shit. | 也许不是尴尬 根本就是狗屁 |
[13:18] | Do you want to get out of here? | 想出去走走吗 |
[13:24] | It’s beautiful here. | 这儿很美 |
[13:33] | That was mental, what you did tonight. | 你今晚的举动真疯狂 |
[13:36] | Brilliant mental. | 超赞的疯狂 |
[13:38] | Yeses are good. | 说”好”真棒 |
[13:39] | Yeah. Yeses are good. | 是啊 说”好”真棒 |
[13:42] | Yes. | 好 |
[13:43] | Yes. | 好 |
[13:47] | Don’t forget your side. | 别忘了你的承诺 |
[13:49] | Oh, I haven’t. I made 50 quid off that powder tonight | 我没有 今晚那包粉赚了50块 |
[13:52] | So, er, life’s looking up. | 生活真美好 |
[13:55] | Where you going? | 你去哪 |
[13:59] | That’s cheating. I hate cheats, Chris. | 那是作弊 我讨厌作弊 克里斯 |
[14:02] | My dad’s a cheat. | 我爸就是个骗子 |
[14:05] | What you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[14:24] | Play the game, Chris. | 遵守游戏规则 克里斯 |
[14:28] | I am. | 我遵守了 |
[15:22] | There was a note on your door. | 你门上有张纸条 |
[15:24] | What’s it say? | 写了什么 |
[15:26] | You’ve got to leave today. | 你今天得搬走 |
[15:28] | Shit. Better pack my stuff up, then. | 见鬼 那得赶快打包了 |
[15:48] | Is that it? | 就这点 |
[15:52] | Where are you staying? | 你住哪 |
[15:55] | Oh, you know. | 你知道 |
[15:57] | Nowhere. | 没地方 |
[15:59] | It’s fine. | 不要紧的 |
[16:03] | See you around, Cass. | 回见 凯茜 |
[16:12] | Your CV is… unusual. | 你的履历真不寻常啊 |
[16:15] | We don’t get many written on cigarette packets. | 我们很少收到写在烟盒上的 |
[16:17] | I like to recycle. | 我环保 |
[16:20] | By a few of your GCSE subjects, you’ve put a question mark. | 你几项普通中等教育证书科目上打了问号 |
[16:24] | – I wasn’t sure if they counted. – Why not? | -我不知道那几科算没算分 -为什么 |
[16:26] | Because I achieved fail grades. | 因为我没及格 |
[16:30] | I see. | 了解 |
[16:32] | So. I’m looking for a trainee. | 我在招新人 |
[16:34] | Somebody good with people, a talker. | 会待人接物 能说会道的人 |
[16:39] | I’m a talker. I mean, I’ve been talking for… | 我可会说话了 我都说了… |
[16:43] | Well, I don’t know how long exactly, but years. | 记不住具体多久 不过很多年了 |
[16:46] | And I know loads of words as well. | 而且我会很多词 |
[16:48] | Like apivorous, for example. | 比如食蜜的 |
[16:50] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[16:52] | Someone who eat bees. | 吃蜜蜂的人[其实是指鸟以蜜蜂为食] |
[16:56] | OK. Er… A little test. | 小测验 |
[17:00] | Sell me this cup of tea. | 把这杯茶推销给我 |
[17:06] | Um, right. OK. Tea. It’s… | 好的 茶 |
[17:13] | … shit. Er… | 见鬼 |
[17:19] | Would you like to buy this mug of tea? | 你想买这杯茶吗 |
[17:21] | No, thanks. | 不想 谢谢 |
[17:24] | That’s an interesting tie, can I…? Do you mind if I have a little? | 领带真有意思 我能不能 |
[17:29] | Sure I can’t offer you that tea? | 确定不想要这杯茶 |
[17:32] | Here! | 给 |
[17:38] | Right. Fair enough. | 好吧 算你狠 |
[17:40] | Just a teeny note. | 友情提示 |
[17:43] | That won’t work with houses, OK? | 卖房子这招可不管用 |
[17:47] | Yeah, OK. | 好的 |
[17:50] | Everyone, this is Chris, the new trainee. | 大家注意 这是新人克里斯 |
[17:53] | Dave, Sarah, Dominic. | 戴夫 莎拉 多米尼克 |
[17:55] | I’ll have the papers sent straight over. Bye-bye. | 我马上把文件送过去 拜拜 |
[17:59] | Goooooooooooo… | 爽… |
[18:10] | Brraaazziil caraaa! | 巴西 美女 |
[18:19] | And Jon. | 还有乔恩 |
[18:23] | The sales table. | 业绩板 |
[18:26] | I’ll let you get your bearings. | 你自己熟悉一下吧 |
[18:36] | So what do you get if you win, then? A pack of chocolate buttons? | 赢了有什么奖励 一袋圆饼巧克力 |
[18:39] | Don’t be stupid. | 别傻了 |
[18:41] | You get a balloon. | 能得个气球 |
[18:47] | Looks like you’re not doing too well there, mate. | 看起来你干得不怎么样 老兄 |
[18:50] | Yeah, well, first day. | 第一天嘛 |
[18:51] | Pah! That’s what they all say. | 都是这副托词 |
[18:57] | Chris, is it? | 你叫克里斯 是吗 |
[19:00] | Let me give you a bit of advice, Chris. | 我来指点你一下吧 克里斯 |
[19:02] | I’m the Sir Alec round here, yeah? | 我就是亚力克 |
[19:04] | Even if you signed Rooney, Ronaldo, | 即使你签了鲁尼 大罗 |
[19:06] | Wright-Philips, Adebayor, | 赖特·菲利普斯 阿德巴约 |
[19:08] | you wouldn’t have the balls to get above me. | 球也过不了我这儿 |
[19:10] | I wouldn’t sell you Rooney or Ronaldo, anyway. | 况且我也不会把鲁尼和大罗卖给你 |
[19:12] | Or Wright-Philips. | 或是赖特·菲利普斯 |
[19:13] | Or Adebayor. Yeah? | 还有阿德巴约 |
[19:17] | Not really that into football, so… | 不太喜欢足球 所以 |
[19:27] | Mrs Smith? Hi there. | 史密斯太太 您好 |
[19:30] | Yes, looking good for you. | 情况不错 |
[19:31] | So as I was saying earlier, the kitchen is a real deal maker. | 正如我先前所说 厨房才是真正的卖点 |
[19:37] | If I could afford a kitchen like this, my wife would never have left me. | 如果我买得起这样的厨房 我老婆也不会跑了 |
[19:41] | And in here particularly, we’ve got huge amounts of LSD. | 特别强调 这有充足的LSD[迷幻药] |
[19:45] | It’s not what you’re thinking, madam. | 不是你想的那个 太太 |
[19:46] | Light, space, | 是光线 空间 |
[19:50] | and drawers. | 和抽屉 |
[19:53] | If you’re still humming and hawing, | 如果你们还是犹豫不决 |
[19:57] | let me tell you a little secret. | 告诉你们一个秘密 |
[19:59] | The owners’ll accept 20 below the asking. | 房主愿意低两万出手 |
[20:03] | Have we’ve got a deal? | 成交吗 |
[20:05] | I think we do. | 好的 |
[20:07] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:14] | OK, son. This next place has been on the market for about a year. | 小子 下套房子已经待租一年左右了 |
[20:17] | It’s spatially challenged so it’s a little tricky to rent. | 空间有限 比较难租出去 |
[20:19] | Ball’s in your court. | 你来把握 |
[20:21] | Don’t worry, it just needs the right patter. | 别担心 只要你讲得妙就行了 |
[20:24] | Just wait till you see the kitchen, | 厨房包您满意 |
[20:27] | it’s a real deal maker. | 让人欲罢不能 |
[20:35] | If I could afford a place like this, my wife might never have left me! | 如果我买得起这样的厨房 我老婆也不会跑了 |
[20:45] | Sorry. Watch your, er, yeah. | 抱歉 小心 |
[20:48] | Watch your feet. | 小心迈步 |
[20:52] | So, this place is great for doing LSD. | 在这里嗑药超享受 |
[20:55] | No, no. | 不是那个意思 |
[20:57] | Light. | 光线 |
[21:00] | Space. | 空间 |
[21:05] | And drawers. | 还有抽屉 |
[21:10] | Garden. | 花园 |
[21:20] | Can I tell you a secret? | 能告诉你个秘密吗 |
[21:39] | What do you think? | 觉得怎么样 |
[21:41] | Look, we’ve got electric lights. On and off. | 有灯 开 关 |
[21:45] | We’ve got luxury radiators. | 有豪华取暖器 |
[21:47] | We’ve got, like, four plug sockets! | 有4个插座 |
[21:51] | I mean, imagine, who’d need that many? | 你说谁需要这么多插座啊 |
[21:52] | Like, Puff Daddy or someone. | 吹牛老爹[美国著名说唱歌手]吗 |
[21:54] | Well, la-di-da. | 真棒啊 |
[21:57] | Sure, it needs some stuff. | 当然 还需要点家具 |
[21:59] | But structurally, it’s… | 但从结构上来说 |
[22:02] | Right, you dozy mare. Get your fucking knickers off! | 你个懒女人 把底裤脱了 |
[22:14] | So you’ve got a job and a flat in one day. | 你一天内工作和房子都找到了 |
[22:17] | Yes, I did. | 是啊 |
[22:19] | I think that’s playing the game. | 这算是遵守游戏规则了 |
[22:21] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[22:22] | I think you deserve a reward. | 你应该得到奖励 |
[22:25] | No? | 不是吧 |
[22:27] | That word’s banned. | 该词禁用 |
[22:30] | Reward me. | 奖励我吧 |
[23:11] | What? Oh. | 搞什么 |
[23:29] | Thanks for letting me stay, Chris. | 谢谢你让我住这儿 克里斯 |
[23:33] | That’s OK. | 没事的 |
[23:35] | Just for a bit, yeah? | 就住一阵 是吧 |
[23:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:52] | Oh, Jal. Have I shown you the bedroom? | 杰奥 我有没有带你看卧室 |
[23:58] | We’re gonna have some mad fun in here, eh, Jal? | 我们在这儿会很开心的 杰奥 |
[24:00] | Yeah. We will. | 是啊 |
[24:03] | Yeah, there’s gonna be pills, and pucking and pillows. | 可以嗑药 嘿咻 还有枕头 |
[24:08] | Lots of pillows… | 枕头大战 |
[24:28] | Chris and Jal. | 克里斯和杰奥 |
[24:32] | Jal and Chris. | 杰奥和克里斯 |
[24:36] | More couples. | 成双成对 |
[24:38] | More and more couples. | 一对儿接一对儿 |
[24:48] | Have you ever been in love? | 你爱过吗 |
[24:51] | I don’t think so. | 没有吧 |
[24:54] | Do you want me to describe it to you? | 想听我说说那是什么感觉吗 |
[24:57] | OK. | 好 |
[25:01] | Do you remember when you rode with me in the ambulance | 记不记得我自杀未遂的那次 |
[25:03] | after I tried to kill myself? | 你跟我一起在救护车里 |
[25:05] | Of course. | 当然记得 |
[25:07] | That’s what love feels like. | 爱就是那样 |
[25:17] | We can arrange that, Mrs Collins. | 我们可以安排 科林斯太太 |
[25:21] | Yeah… and may I say I’ll be sorry not to be speaking to you every day? | 不能再每天和您聊天 真是遗憾 |
[25:24] | That’s right. Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:28] | Yeah, sure, sure. | 好的 好的 |
[25:29] | I’ll call your solicitor first thing in the morning about completion. | 我明早就跟您的律师谈手续的问题 |
[25:32] | Can I have a word? | 跟你谈一下 |
[25:35] | That’s right. Oh, that’s marvellous. | 好的 太棒了 |
[25:37] | Many thanks. Bye-bye. | 太感谢了 拜拜 |
[25:39] | Goooo… | 爽… |
[25:42] | It’s just you’ve not sold anything yet. | 你什么都没卖出去 |
[25:47] | You’ve been here a while now and… | 你已经来了一段时间了 |
[25:48] | No, no, I understand. | 我知道 |
[25:50] | If there’s anything I can do to help, just let me know. | 有什么我能帮忙的 尽管说 |
[25:55] | A muzzle, maybe? | 来个口罩 |
[25:58] | He does sell properties, son. | 他卖得动房子 孩子 |
[26:20] | Fuck off out of here, you little prick. | 滚出去 混蛋 |
[26:25] | Thanks for the duvet cover. | 谢谢你送的羽绒被套 |
[26:26] | That’s OK. | 不谢 |
[26:28] | When you were little, | 你小时候 |
[26:29] | did you ever use to unbutton the covers and get inside? | 有没有把被套解开 然后钻进去 |
[26:33] | When you were young, did you ever read The Very Hungry Caterpillar? | 你小时候 有没有读过《好饿好饿的毛毛虫》 |
[26:37] | It’s a classic. | 经典哦 |
[26:39] | It’s about this caterpillar, yeah, and he eats a load of stuff, | 讲的是一只毛毛虫 超能吃 |
[26:42] | and then he gets in a cocoon and becomes a butterfly. | 然后钻进茧里 变成蝴蝶 |
[26:47] | And after my brother died, whenever my parents were just… | 我哥哥死后 每当我爸妈… |
[26:52] | you know, I’d get inside my duvet and I’d just read it over and over. | 我就钻进被套 一遍一遍地读这本书 |
[26:57] | And it made me think that | 这故事让我觉得 |
[26:58] | when I came out, I didn’t want to be different. | 我钻出来的时候 我不想变 |
[27:02] | I just wanted what was outside to be different. | 我想外面的世界变得不同 |
[27:06] | And was it ever? | 有变过吗 |
[27:08] | No. | 没有 |
[27:12] | I’m gonna get sacked, Jal. | 我要被解雇了 杰奥 |
[27:15] | The boss knows I’m a fuck-up. | 我老板知道我是个废物 |
[27:18] | Do you remember what you wanted the house to look like | 你记不记得你爬出去之后 |
[27:21] | when you came out of the duvet? | 希望房子变成什么样 |
[27:24] | Maybe you can sell that. | 也许你能推销这个梦想 |
[27:29] | You’re not a fuck-up, Chris. | 你不是废物 克里斯 |
[27:45] | Anybody got any poppers? | 有没有鞭炮 |
[27:48] | So this is the window leading from the… windowy room, | 这个窗户连接了刚刚那个多窗的房间 |
[27:53] | into the… sofa-ry room. | 通向这个有沙发的房间 |
[27:57] | This is so lovely. | 这太棒了 |
[27:59] | But it’s… just out of our budget. | 但是超出了我们的预算 |
[28:02] | I’m not sure we can pay the asking. | 我们出不起标价 |
[28:05] | The owner won’t budge, I’m afraid. | 恐怕户主不会让步 |
[28:07] | Then it looks like we’re wasting your time. | 抱歉 浪费你时间了 |
[28:09] | I’m sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[28:12] | Sorry, can I just…? | 等等 能不能 |
[28:15] | Money. | 钱嘛 |
[28:17] | It’s just bits of paper, or numbers on a screen, innit, really? | 不就是些纸 或是屏幕上的数字吗 |
[28:21] | But these walls, they exist. | 但这房子 是真实存在的 |
[28:25] | If you can imagine memories happening in them, then that’s real. | 想想将在这儿产生的回忆 那才算数 |
[28:29] | I just…I want you to imagine dying. | 想象你们将要离开人世 |
[28:32] | Right, I know it sounds weird but just… | 我知道听起来怪怪的 |
[28:34] | right, you’re really old, and you’re in your bed | 你很老的时候 躺在床上 |
[28:37] | and you’re remembering your life. | 回忆你的一生 |
[28:40] | Right, your daughter’s first birthday. | 女儿的第一个生日 |
[28:43] | Shagging on a Sunday afternoon. | 周日下午的嘿咻 |
[28:46] | Skinning up in the garden… | 在花园里抽大麻卷烟 |
[28:48] | with the kids. | 和小孩在一起 |
[28:51] | Right, when you do that, | 你想象这些回忆的时候 |
[28:53] | is this the house that you see in all those memories? | 这是不是承载了那些回忆的房子 |
[28:57] | Cos if it is, then a few pieces of paper here or there | 如果是的话 多几张少几张票子 |
[29:00] | don’t really seem to matter. | 又算什么呢 |
[29:05] | You’re right. | 说的对 |
[29:07] | Really? | 是吗 |
[29:09] | We’ll take it. | 我们要了 |
[29:11] | Brilliant. Right, let’s get back to the office then. | 太好了 回去办手续吧 |
[29:14] | – So what line of work are you in? – We’re erotic art dealers. | -二位做什么的啊 -情色艺术经销 |
[29:17] | Nice one. | 不错啊 |
[29:40] | No, I’m good. The job’s great, | 我很好 工作很赞 |
[29:43] | Jal’s beautiful, and I’ve got a flat. | 杰奥美极了 我们有套公寓 |
[29:46] | Did you get my present? | 收到我礼物没 |
[29:48] | I never take it off. | 我一直带着 |
[29:49] | I wanted to say thank you for everything you’ve done for me. | 我就是想谢谢你为我做的一切 |
[29:52] | Oh, Chris. I just gave you the crayons. You drew the house. | 克里斯 我只给了你蜡笔 你自己画的房子 |
[30:00] | I’ll call you back. | 等会儿打给你 |
[30:05] | This is the office. | 这就是办公室 |
[30:07] | This is the office div. | 这是办公分部 |
[30:09] | Let me get you some details. | 我去给你拿介绍材料 |
[30:16] | You must really like your lunch. | 你一定爱死你的午餐了 |
[30:23] | Maybe you could find me a flat. | 也许你能帮我找套公寓 |
[30:28] | Hello. | 你好 |
[30:34] | – It’s nice. – It is, isn’t it? | -真好啊 -可不是嘛 |
[30:35] | Good location, ceilings, walls and floors. | 好地段 好天花板 好墙 好地板 |
[30:38] | No, I mean it’s nice to see you again. | 我是说 再见到你真好 |
[30:42] | You look really good in a tie. | 你打领带真好看 |
[30:48] | I’ll take it. | 我要了 |
[30:50] | The flat. | 这公寓 |
[30:54] | Right! | 公寓啊 |
[30:55] | Right, good. Good. | 好的 好的 |
[31:02] | She just kept on staring at me, Jos, just like she always did. | 她老盯着我看 就像以前一样 |
[31:06] | It’s not like anything happened, it’s just… | 倒也没什么事 |
[31:08] | – Chris, listen. – You know, it’s confusing. | -克里斯 听着 -我有点迷糊 |
[31:10] | Right now’s not a very good time. | 我现在说话不方便 |
[31:12] | Angie makes my pollocks tighten, you know? | 安吉弄得我”旦旦”发紧了 |
[31:15] | After all this time, I still wanna fuck… | 都这么久了 我还是想上… |
[31:17] | Chris, I’ve gotta go. Sorry. Bye. Bye. | 克里斯 我要挂了 对不起 拜拜 |
[31:20] | I’m really sorry you had to hear that. | 真抱歉你听到了那些话 |
[31:24] | Oh, don’t worry. It’s totally cool. | 没关系 这没什么 |
[31:27] | OK. So, how can we help you down your careers path? | 我们要怎么帮助你找到事业 |
[31:33] | I’m thinking of leaving school, | 我想离开学校 |
[31:35] | growing a beard and joining the circus. | 蓄胡子 加入马戏团 |
[31:43] | Eye of newt, toe of frog. | 蝾螈之眼 青蛙之趾 |
[31:48] | Wing of bat, | 蝙蝠之翼 |
[31:51] | and tongue of dog. | 犬之舌 |
[31:55] | Cass… what is this? | 凯茜 这是干什么 |
[32:00] | Punch for the housewarming party. | 准备乔迁派对的潘趣酒 |
[32:04] | What party? | 什么派对 |
[32:05] | Housewarming party. | 乔迁派对 |
[32:10] | Bye, Tom! | 汤姆 再见 |
[32:11] | It’s Tim. | 我叫提姆 |
[32:17] | What are you doing to yourself, Cassie? | 你为什么这样糟蹋自己 凯茜 |
[32:20] | Throwing myself to the wind. | 随”性”自由罢了 |
[32:22] | Do you mind not throwing Chris, too? | 别把克里斯也拉下水 |
[32:27] | But… fuck you. | 去你的 |
[32:32] | Do you think I’m jealous? | 你觉得我这是嫉妒吗 |
[32:34] | Jealous of you and your boyfriend | 嫉妒你和你男友 |
[32:36] | and his ex who he’s going to fuck | 以及他要上的他的前女友 |
[32:37] | because she makes his pollocks tighten? | 因为她让他的”旦旦”发紧 |
[32:40] | What? | 什么 |
[32:42] | Angie’s back. | 安吉回来了 |
[32:44] | He’s seen her. | 他俩见过面了 |
[32:49] | I’ve had my pain, Jal. | 我尝过痛苦的滋味了 杰奥 |
[32:52] | Yours is in the post. | 你的就要来了 |
[33:26] | Chris! You’ve been missing all the fun. | 克里斯 好玩的你都错过了 |
[33:30] | Yeah, what’s going on? Who are all these people? | 这怎么回事 这些人是谁 |
[33:32] | We’re having a housewarming party. | 我们在开乔迁派对 |
[33:35] | Where’s Jal? | 杰奥在哪 |
[33:36] | She’s gone, Chris. | 她走了 克里斯 |
[33:38] | Where? | 去哪了 |
[33:40] | No. She’s gone, Chris. | 我是说 她离开你了 克里斯 |
[33:43] | That’s people. | 人就是这样 |
[33:45] | We arrive, consume what we can and then leave. | 来到这世上 大捞一把 然后离开 |
[33:49] | Like locust. | 就像蝗虫 |
[34:11] | What you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么 |
[34:12] | I came with Anwar. He’s gone to get me some punch. | 我和安瓦来的 他去给我弄潘趣酒了 |
[34:16] | When are you going to stop playing these games, Sketch? | 你什么时候才能不闹了 斯凯奇 |
[34:18] | Green doesn’t suit you, Maxxie. | 你穿绿色不好看 马克西 |
[34:21] | Sorry it took so long. Tastes a bit funky, too. | 久等了 这酒味道有点怪 |
[34:26] | Yo, blood. | 死党 |
[34:29] | What? | 怎么了 |
[34:31] | What is it, dude? | 怎么了 老兄 |
[34:34] | Have you seen yourself? | 看看你什么样 |
[34:36] | He looks proper lush. | 他看起来靓得很 |
[34:38] | Shut it, you! | 你闭嘴 |
[34:54] | You’re fucking da-humped. | 我他妈跟你分手 |
[35:13] | I was passing. | 我正好路过 |
[35:15] | Ange. | 安吉 |
[35:19] | Having a party? | 开派对啊 |
[35:22] | Where’s your girlfriend? | 你女朋友呢 |
[35:25] | She’s eating locusts. Or something. | 她貌似在吃蝗虫 |
[35:31] | Right. | 这样啊 |
[35:34] | Want to explore? | 要来探险吗 |
[35:50] | No. | 不行 |
[35:51] | Chris? I don’t mind about her. | 克里斯 我不在乎她的事 |
[36:01] | It’s not the same, is it? | 现在不一样了 是吗 |
[36:15] | Chris, are you in there? | 克里斯 你在里面吗 |
[36:18] | Chris, it’s me. | 克里斯 是我 |
[36:21] | I know you wouldn’t do it, OK? Chris… | 我知道你不会那么干的 克里斯 |
[36:26] | Chris? | 克里斯 |
[36:44] | Jal! | 杰奥 |
[36:51] | Where you been? | 你去哪了 |
[36:55] | Your shirt’s inside out. | 你衣服穿反了 |
[37:10] | Jal… | 杰奥 |
[37:22] | Oh, it’s, er… | 这地方 |
[37:27] | We seem to have a small problem with vermin. | 似乎是有害虫呢 |
[37:31] | Come through anyway. | 还是进来看看吧 |
[37:38] | Master bedroom. | 主卧室 |
[37:46] | Second bedroom. | 次卧室 |
[38:04] | I’m really sorry. | 真对不起 |
[38:07] | Not as sorry as I am. | 我更遗憾 |
[38:13] | Bye then. | 再见了 |
[38:15] | Good luck, son. | 好运 小子 |
[38:27] | I’m sorry I got you sacked. | 对不起 我害你被解雇 |
[38:30] | Oh, it would have happened sooner or later. | 迟早的事 |
[38:33] | Where’s Jal? | 杰奥在哪 |
[38:36] | I dunno, Cass. | 我不知道 凯茜 |
[38:39] | That’s my fault too. | 这也怪我 |
[38:41] | No it’s not. That was mine. | 不是 那是我的错 |
[38:53] | Do you know what hurts the most about a broken heart? | 你知道心碎最痛苦的是什么吗 |
[38:57] | Not being able to remember how you felt before. | 不能记住曾经的美好 |
[39:03] | Try and keep that feeling | 留住那份记忆 |
[39:06] | because, if it goes… | 因为如果失去了 |
[39:10] | … you’ll never get it back. | 就再也找不回来了 |
[39:13] | What happens then? | 然后呢 |
[39:20] | Then you lay waste to the world… | 你会自暴自弃 |
[39:24] | and everything in it. | 毁灭一切 |
[40:02] | Again. Again, again… | 再来 再来 再来 |
[40:04] | Well done, well done. You were last, but well done. | 很好 虽然是最后一名 但是很好 |
[40:07] | Off you go, son. Go on, go on, don’t panic. | 游吧 儿子 继续游 别慌 |
[40:09] | Don’t panic. Keep going. Come on. Good boy! Good boy. | 别紧张 继续 加油 很棒 真棒 |
[40:33] | – Do you want some sandwich? – No, thanks. | -来个三明治 -不用 谢了 |
[40:36] | OK. | 好吧 |
[40:38] | Tony. I’ve fucked it all up. | 托尼 我把一切都搞砸了 |
[40:41] | Again. | 又是这样 |
[40:42] | Shit, dude. Try getting hit by a bus. | 伙计 还有比被大巴撞更糟的吗 |
[40:45] | That’ll really put a dampener on your day. | 那才真叫煞风景呢 |
[40:53] | Honestly, have some tuna sandwich. | 尝尝吧 金枪鱼三明治 |
[40:56] | It’ll make you feel better. Promise. | 你会好受些的 我保证 |
[41:12] | Bye, Tony. | 拜拜 托尼 |
[41:13] | See you next week, Anna. | 下周见 安娜 |
[41:20] | Do you ever get depressed about… | 你有没有为那件事 |
[41:23] | your accident? | 觉得沮丧 |
[41:25] | Used to. | 以前会 |
[41:27] | But who does it help? | 但有什么用呢 |
[41:30] | I had everything I wanted. And lost it all. | 我曾拥有一切 然后都失去了 |
[41:34] | Hurts like fuck. | 难过死了 |
[41:36] | But, Chris… | 但是 克里斯 |
[41:39] | … I’m going to get it all back. | 我要把一切都赢回来 |
[41:42] | Piece by piece. | 一点点赢回来 |
[41:44] | What else is there? | 要不还能怎么办呢 |
[42:17] | Fuck it! | 去他的 |
[42:31] | Hi. It’s me. Leave a message. | 是我 请留言 |
[42:33] | Hi, it’s Angie. Look, I’m sorry. | 我是安吉 很抱歉 |
[42:35] | I shouldn’t have come. But I hope things work out for you. | 我根本不该来 希望你能一切顺利 |
[42:39] | I’m going, but there’s something I want you to have. | 我要走了 但有样东西想给你 |
[42:45] | Whose flat is this? | 这是谁的公寓 |
[42:48] | A friend of mine left town. I’ll tell you later. | 有个朋友走了 等下再说 |
[42:52] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[43:03] | OK, so I’ve been thinking about | 我在想 |
[43:05] | why I always fuck everything up for myself. | 我怎么总把自己搞得一塌糊涂 |
[43:08] | And this is the best way that I can explain. | 这是最佳的解释方式 |
[43:15] | This is how it started for me. | 我一开始是这样的 |
[43:17] | It was good. | 很幸福 |
[43:21] | Then things started going wrong. | 然后就出问题了 |
[43:26] | Then someone else escaped. | 有人逃走了 |
[43:29] | The gravity holding us together was gone. | 凝聚我们的力量消失了 |
[43:31] | We were floating in space. | 我们彷徨无措 |
[43:46] | It’s kinda easy when you’ve got nothing, because… | 人一无所有的时候 觉得很轻松 |
[43:48] | nothing can’t be taken away from you. | 因为这下你再不会失去什么了 |
[43:52] | But I don’t want nothing any more. | 但我不想再一无所有了 |
[43:59] | Is that it? | 就是这样吗 |
[44:01] | Are you the only person in the world that’s been let down? | 全世界就你被辜负了吗 |
[44:06] | The only one that’s been hurt, abandoned. | 就你被伤害了 抛弃了 |
[44:09] | Are you? | 是不是 |
[44:14] | So what gives you the right to act like you are? | 那你凭什么那么做 |
[44:18] | Jal… can’t you forgive me? | 杰奥 你不能原谅我吗 |
[44:23] | No. | 不能 |
[44:26] | Jal, don’t you understand? I wanna… | 杰奥 你不明白吗 我想 |
[44:28] | Make a new fucking pact that means nothing to you? | 再订下一个你毫不在乎的约定吗 |
[44:31] | Yeah. Let’s do that. | 好啊 |
[44:32] | Let’s build something. And we’ll tear it down. | 经营一段感情 然后把它毁了 |
[44:35] | Fuck it. Come on…Come on. Say it! | 去他的 来啊 你说啊 |
[44:38] | Build something. Tear it down! | 经营一段感情 然后把它毁了 |
[44:45] | You’re not who I thought you were. | 你不是我想的那样 |
[44:47] | You’re an empty, poisonous smile. | 你就是张空虚的有害的笑脸 |
[44:53] | Jal, what do you want me to say? | 杰奥 你想让我说什么 |
[44:54] | I don’t know what I’m meant to say. | 我都不知道该说什么 |
[44:56] | Jal, look at me. | 杰奥 看着我 |
[44:57] | Look, I was perfectly happy killing myself. | 我以前自暴自弃挺好的 |
[45:00] | Right, but then you asked me to try… | 但是你叫我努力 |
[45:03] | And for the first time in my life it felt like | 我这辈子第一次觉得 |
[45:05] | someone actually gave a shit. | 有人在乎我 |
[45:07] | And that person was worth trying for. And now I’d… | 那个人值得我去努力 现在 |
[45:11] | I’d fucking make the world record biggest sandwich if you asked me to. | 我愿意为你做个世界最大的三明治 |
[45:15] | I’d kick old grannies in the tits. I’d fill the rivers with panda pops. | 踢老太婆的咪咪 在河里倒满果汁 |
[45:19] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[45:25] | I fucked up big time. | 我真的错了 |
[45:28] | I’m more than sorry. | 太对不起了 |
[45:32] | I love you, Jal. | 我爱你 杰奥 |
[45:34] | You’re my whole world. | 你就是我的全世界 |
[45:40] | Now you’ve got snot on your face. | 你脸上有鼻涕 |
[45:59] | I’m going to the Job Centre. | 我这就去就业中心 |
[46:01] | Wait for me? | 等我 |
[46:52] | A bloke, | 有个小伙子 |
[46:53] | he wakes up one morning. | 一天早上他醒来 |
[46:54] | Makes himself a little bit of breakfast. | 给自己做了点早饭 |
[46:55] | He gets in his car. | 坐进车里 |
[46:57] | Drives off, I don’t know, a couple of miles. | 驱车大概几英里吧 |
[46:59] | Has a couple of blokes pour petrol over his head and… | 让另外个小伙子把汽油浇到他头上… |
[47:01] | Sets fire to himself. | 然后把自己点着了 |
[47:03] | Sets fire to himself. Fucking boom! | 他把自己点着了 嘭 |
[47:04] | He’s watching us. | 他在看我们 |
[47:05] | You look really good, Tony. | 你看起来很精神 托尼 |
[47:06] | Like you’re ready for anything. | 胸有成竹的样子 |