时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:44] | Effy? | 艾菲 |
[00:47] | Effy? | 艾菲 |
[00:50] | Effy? | 艾菲 |
[00:52] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[00:53] | It keeps happening. | 我又做噩梦了 |
[00:55] | OK. Lie down. | 好吧 躺下 |
[01:00] | – Do you mind? – No. | -你不会烦吗 -不会 |
[01:02] | I like this story, anyway. | 反正我也很喜欢这个故事 |
[01:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:10] | Orpheus was the greatest poet who ever lived. | 俄耳甫斯是史上最伟大的乐师 |
[01:13] | His music was so beautiful | 他的音乐是那样美妙动听 |
[01:14] | that when he played rivers would stop flowing, | 他的弹奏会使河水停滞 |
[01:17] | winds would stop blowing, | 风平浪静 |
[01:20] | and the skies would open up | 天门开启 |
[01:21] | so his wondrous melodies could be heard by the Gods in heaven. | 这样天神也能听见那美妙的旋律 |
[01:26] | One day, his wife Eurydice was bitten to death by vipers. | 一天 他的妻子欧瑞狄柯被毒蛇咬死了 |
[01:33] | Overcome with grief, | 俄耳甫斯悲痛欲绝 |
[01:35] | Orpheus played heartbreaking songs on his lyre. | 用竖琴弹奏出令人心碎的乐曲 |
[01:40] | The Gods were moved, | 天神们被他的音乐感动 |
[01:42] | and so advised Orpheus to travel to the land of the dead | 指点他前往冥界 |
[01:45] | and sing his songs to Hades to bargain for his wife. | 为冥王歌唱 以救回他的妻子 |
[01:51] | So it was that Hades’ heart was softened. | 冥王的心被打动了 |
[01:55] | And he allowed Eurydices to leave on one condition | 他允许欧瑞狄柯离开 但是有一个条件 |
[01:58] | that Orpheus would walk in front | 俄耳甫斯要走在前面 |
[02:01] | and never look back. | 并且绝不回头看 |
[02:05] | – Hey! Here he is! – Looking good, mate. | -嘿 他来了 -你看起来不错啊 |
[02:08] | Cheers. I feel quite good. | 谢谢 我感觉挺不错 |
[02:12] | Eh. What’s going on here, then? | 哇 你们是怎么回事 |
[02:15] | Ah you know, man… The winds of change. | 你懂的…《风云万变》 |
[02:17] | Rivers of blood and all that. | 《血流成河》[两个名演讲]什么的 |
[02:19] | Shit getting wild, man. Him and her, | 真是个疯狂的世界 他和她 |
[02:21] | Sid and Michelle… | 希德和米歇尔… |
[02:22] | – Ow! Easy, man. – Yeah. Where is Sid? | -轻点啊 -对了 希德呢 |
[02:25] | He came early… | 他先进去了… |
[02:27] | with Michelle. | 和米歇尔一起 |
[02:46] | – All right? – It’s loud. | -还好吧 -有点吵 |
[02:50] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[02:52] | What do you mean? | 怎么了 |
[02:54] | You look a bit… | 你看起来有点… |
[02:57] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[02:59] | Loudest club in the west, mate. You gonna be all right? | 这是西区最火的俱乐部 你还好吧 |
[03:01] | Yeah. I’ll be fine. | 嗯 没事的 |
[03:06] | Hey, Tony… | 嘿 托尼… |
[03:08] | Hey, Cass. Are we going somewhere? | 嘿 凯茜 一起转转吧 |
[03:10] | Oh, yes… | 好啊… |
[03:17] | – You sure you’re ready for this? – I’m totally ready. | -你真能吃这些了吗 -当然 |
[03:33] | Isn’t that sweet? | 多甜蜜啊 |
[03:35] | I’m sad about them. | 他们让我难过 |
[03:37] | Aren’t you? | 你呢 |
[03:40] | I’m fine and dandy. | 我好得不得了 |
[03:42] | Good. We’re just fine and dandy… | 好啊 我们好得不得了 |
[03:49] | Come on. You can buy me a drink. | 走吧 请我喝杯酒 |
[03:57] | I think that since Sid and Michelle are together, | 我在想既然希德和米歇尔在一起了 |
[04:00] | we should do the same. | 我们也应该这样 |
[04:02] | What, go out? | 什么 约会吗 |
[04:04] | Yeah! | 对 |
[04:05] | Get dressed up? Go on a date? | 好好打扮 出去约会 |
[04:08] | Yeah! | 对 |
[04:09] | And we’d talk and eat dim sum, | 我们聊天 吃点心 |
[04:11] | – and I’d take you home… – And I’d walk you upstairs… | -然后带你回家… -我陪你上楼… |
[04:13] | But I’d knock my head on the door frame and fall down. | 可我会撞到门框 然后滚下楼梯 |
[04:16] | I’d get the witch hazel. | 那我拿金缕梅酊剂[类似云南白药]给你 |
[04:18] | And I’d say, “Witch hazel? | 我会说 “金缕梅酊剂 |
[04:19] | “What are you, 90? Get some fucking painkillers.” | 你是90岁的大妈吗 给我拿止痛药来啊” |
[04:22] | And I’d say, “Hey, it’s an excellent astringent, | 那我会说 “喂 这东西止血效果很好的 |
[04:25] | “and we’re out of aspirin.” | 而且没有阿司匹林了” |
[04:27] | I’d turn the argument into a good, hard, angry fuck. | 吵着吵着我们就激情嘿咻了起来 |
[04:30] | Well, that’s where we might have a problem. | 这里可能会有点问题 |
[04:32] | What do you mean? | 为什么 |
[04:33] | I’ve got… | 我… |
[04:35] | a bit of a problem in the downstairs department. | 下面有点问题 |
[04:37] | What? | 什么 |
[04:39] | You know, downstairs. | 就是…下面 |
[04:41] | What?! Where?! | 什么 哪里 |
[04:42] | Oh, for fuck’s sake! | 你傻啊 |
[04:44] | – My cock doesn’t work! – What? | -我的老二硬不起来 -什么 |
[04:46] | My cock doesn’t work! | 我的老二硬不起来 |
[05:02] | He’s watching us. | 他在看我们 |
[05:09] | We can’t help it, Sid. | 我们也没办法 希德 |
[05:12] | No. | 是啊 |
[05:19] | It’s OK, isn’t it? | 这也没什么 对吧 |
[05:21] | Isn’t it? | 对吧 |
[05:23] | It’s fine. We’re fine. | 没事 我们很好 |
[05:27] | Fine. | 那好吧 |
[05:29] | OK? | 还好吧 |
[05:30] | – I’m fine… – And dandy… | -我很好… -好得不得了… |
[05:37] | Whoa! Here it comes… | 药效来了… |
[05:40] | Oh, I’ve missed this. Fucking hell, I’ve missed this… | 我想死这种感觉了 天哪 想死我了… |
[05:47] | I feel good! | 我感觉很好 |
[05:48] | Yes, but take it easy, Tony. | 很好 但是悠着点 托尼 |
[05:51] | I feel so… | 我感觉… |
[05:54] | fucking good! | 爽死了 |
[05:56] | What about our date? | 那我们的约会呢 |
[06:00] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[06:01] | I’m balalaika, feathered up, and ready to rock da party! | 太爽了 准备好 我们狂欢吧 |
[06:05] | Yeah, boy! | 这就对了 |
[06:44] | Dude. I can’t believe you’re going out with Michelle. | 哥们 我真不敢相信你和米歇尔好上了 |
[06:48] | It just kind of happened. | 就这么发生了 |
[06:50] | But you’re… you know. | 但是你…毕竟 |
[06:52] | What? | 什么 |
[06:53] | Well, you’re not exactly… | 你不算是… |
[06:55] | Not exactly what, exactly? | 不算什么 说清楚 |
[06:58] | Not exactly, you know. | 不算是… |
[07:00] | A player, a don, an R Kelly, a baby daddy… | 花花公子 情圣 天王巨星 惹女人爱… |
[07:03] | All right. I get it. | 好了 我明白了 |
[07:04] | A smooth criminal, a president of the USA, | 情场高手 美国总统 |
[07:06] | a buddha buddha buddha cheese buddha. | 阿弥陀佛啊 性感菩萨 |
[07:09] | Hey, Sid. | 希德 |
[07:13] | Tony. | 托尼 |
[07:14] | Er… You having a good evening? | 玩得开心吗 |
[07:16] | I’m just marvellous, Sidney. | 好极了 希德尼 |
[07:18] | Like hell on Earth in here. Glorious. | 就像置身天堂 完美至极 |
[07:20] | Yourself? | 你呢 |
[07:21] | Er, yeah, yeah, I’m all right. | 好 好 我很好 |
[07:23] | Excellent! Vibrant! Superb! | 太好了 真好 完美 |
[07:26] | So glad to hear it! | 很高兴听你这么说 |
[07:29] | – Tony, are you OK? – I’m top- notch, buddy. | -托尼 你还好吧 -好得不能再好了 |
[07:32] | Enjoying your night out? | 你玩得开心吧 |
[07:35] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[07:54] | Hey, Nips. | 嗨 乳头 |
[07:55] | Don’t call her Nips, Tony. | 别叫她乳头 托尼 |
[07:57] | Why, what you gonna do? | 怎么 你能怎么样 |
[07:59] | I’m, uh, objecting. | 我 抗议 |
[08:02] | Strongly. | 严正抗议 |
[08:04] | – Come on… – Tony, what are you doing? | -得了吧… -托尼 你在干什么 |
[08:06] | Isn’t she pretty, hey man? | 她多美啊 你说呢 |
[08:12] | Tony. | 托尼 |
[08:13] | You two make such a sweet couple! | 你们俩真是绝配 |
[08:15] | Out of all the world’s famous lovers – | 比那些世界闻名的情侣还要般配 |
[08:18] | Anthony and Cleopatra… | 安东尼和克娄巴特拉… |
[08:19] | – Listen. – Taylor and Burton, | -听我说 -泰勒和波顿 |
[08:21] | Jordan and Peter… | 乔丹和彼得…[著名艳星情侣] |
[08:21] | Stop it. | 别说了 |
[08:23] | Bert and Ernie… | 伯特和厄尼…[经典动画人物] |
[08:25] | I would say that you two are | 我认为你们俩 |
[08:26] | quite possibly the greatest snog history has so far encountered. | 很有可能是有史以来最厉害的舌吻高手 |
[08:29] | What is wrong with you, Tony? Are you OK? | 你有毛病啊 托尼 你还好吧 |
[08:32] | What is it with you people and the concept of OK? | 你们怎么那么在意”好”不好 |
[08:34] | I mean, we’re a fucking threesome, aren’t we? | 我们就像3P一样 是不是 |
[08:37] | You know… peas in a pod. | 都是一丘之貉 |
[08:38] | A fucking family, that’s what we are. | 像一家人 我们像一家人 |
[08:41] | – D’you need to sit down? – No | -你坐下来吧 -不要 |
[08:42] | – Just calm down. – No | -冷静一点 -不要 |
[08:44] | No… I need to…I don’t… I’ve got… | 不 我得…我不…我得… |
[08:48] | I need to go… | 我得去… |
[08:52] | Out of my way! | 别挡我的路 |
[09:17] | It’s a panic attack. That’s all. | 只不过是惊恐发作 没什么 |
[09:19] | What? | 什么 |
[09:22] | It sounds like you’re having a panic attack. | 你听起来像是惊恐发作了 |
[09:24] | I can’t breathe, I can’t… | 我喘不上气 不能… |
[09:27] | Maybe it’s because you wanna fuck your sister. | 也许是因为你想和你妹妹上床 |
[09:31] | What? | 什么 |
[09:31] | Do you want to fuck your sister? | 你想和你妹妹上床吗 |
[09:34] | No! Jesus! | 不想 天哪 |
[09:36] | It’s just people say panic attacks come from | 就是 人们说惊恐发作 |
[09:38] | some deeply repressed sexual urges. You know? | 源自被深深压抑的性渴望 |
[09:43] | What? | 什么 |
[09:44] | I was just testing a theory, see. | 我只是在检验一个理论 |
[09:49] | Actually, I’m talking shit, | 其实 我是在瞎掰 |
[09:51] | cos it turns out a panic attack’s | 因为惊恐发作 |
[09:53] | just a fuckload of adrenaline mainlining into your heart. | 是由于大量肾上腺素经静脉涌入心脏 |
[09:56] | It’s just how we deal with danger. | 这是我们应对危险的正常反应 |
[09:59] | Fight or flight, they call it. Right? | 战或逃 是这么说的吧 |
[10:02] | I don’t know you. | 我不认识你 |
[10:03] | Are you a fighter or a flighter, Tony Stonem? | 你是个斗士还是逃兵 托尼·斯通耐 |
[10:07] | Cos depending on your answer… | 因为你的答案… |
[10:10] | well… | 这么说吧… |
[10:11] | A lot depends on your answer. | 你的答案会决定许多事 |
[10:16] | I’ll see you around. | 再见了 |
[11:51] | Hi, Effy. How are you? | 艾菲 你好吗 |
[11:54] | I’m fine. How are you? | 我很好 你好吗 |
[11:58] | Good. | 还好 |
[11:59] | Is Tony here? We need to speak to him. | 托尼在家吗 我们有话想跟他说 |
[12:18] | Tea? Coffee, anyone? | 茶还是咖啡 谁要 |
[12:20] | – Er… no, thanks. – Er, no, I’m fine. | -不用了 谢谢 -不用了 |
[12:22] | Tony? | 托尼 |
[12:23] | No, thank you. | 不用 谢谢 |
[12:28] | You OK, Tony? You seem a little under… | 你还好吧 托尼 你似乎是… |
[12:32] | well, under the bed. | 在床底下 |
[12:34] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[12:36] | Tony, come out. | 托尼 出来 |
[12:37] | I’d prefer not to. | 我不想 |
[12:39] | Listen. I think we need to talk about this. | 听着 我觉得我们需要谈谈 |
[12:43] | I really don’t know what you mean. | 我真的不知道你在说什么 |
[12:45] | Well, me and Sid are together now. | 希德和我现在在一起了 |
[12:48] | Yeah. I know. | 这个我知道 |
[12:50] | And you’re obviously not OK with it. | 你显然无法接受这个事实 |
[12:53] | Who says I’m not? | 谁说的 |
[12:55] | Well, er, you did, pretty much. Last night. | 你昨天晚上差不多表达了这个意思 |
[12:57] | Oh, come on. I was only taking the piss. | 得了 我就是逗逗你们 |
[13:00] | You know… cos it’s funny? | 就是…挺好笑的嘛 |
[13:05] | Listen, do you mind? I’ve got an interview. | 你们能先走吗 我一会儿有个面试 |
[13:07] | Got to get ready. | 我得做准备 |
[13:09] | All right.Oh, OK. See you later, Tone. | 好吧 那好 再见 托尼 |
[13:18] | Bye, Tony. | 拜 托尼 |
[13:24] | Bye. | 拜 |
[13:36] | Fuck! | 靠 |
[13:46] | Take this. It’s stuff. Maps and shit. | 拿上这个 是地图什么的 |
[13:49] | OK. | 好的 |
[13:52] | You look really good, Tony. | 你看起来很精神 托尼 |
[13:54] | Like you’re ready for anything. | 胸有成竹的样子 |
[13:57] | Thanks. See you later. | 多谢 回头见 |
[14:53] | I’m gonna tell you a story. | 我给你讲个故事 |
[14:59] | A bloke, | 有个小伙子 |
[15:00] | he wakes up one morning. | 一天早上他醒来 |
[15:03] | He gets dressed. He goes down the stairs. | 穿好衣服 走下楼梯 |
[15:05] | He makes himself a little bit of breakfast. | 给自己做了点早饭 |
[15:08] | He walks to the garage, he gets in his car. | 走到车库 坐进车里 |
[15:11] | He starts his car. Drives off, I don’t know, a couple of miles. | 发动汽车 驱车大概几英里吧 |
[15:14] | Stops. Gets out his car. | 然后停车 下车 |
[15:16] | Has a couple of blokes pour petrol over his head and… | 让另几个小伙子把汽油浇到他头上… |
[15:20] | Sets fire to himself. | 然后把自己点着了 |
[15:23] | He… What? | 他…什么 |
[15:25] | He sets fire to himself. Fucking boom! | 他把自己点着了 嘭 |
[15:34] | What’s in the bag? | 袋子里有什么 |
[15:37] | My sandwiches. | 我的三明治 |
[15:39] | So what we got? | 有什么的 |
[15:45] | Ham and cheese, chicken, or egg and cress. | 火腿和奶酪 鸡肉 鸡蛋和水芹 |
[15:47] | Egg and cress… | 鸡蛋和水芹… |
[15:50] | Isn’t life wonderful? | 人生多美好啊 |
[16:07] | You looking? | 你在看 |
[16:09] | I don’t… what? | 我没有…什么 |
[16:10] | Few scars, few marks… | 就是些伤疤 印记… |
[16:17] | What do you think of them? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[16:20] | I think they’re horrible. | 我觉得很恐怖 |
[16:20] | At least I got ’em, mate. Cos I fucking wear ’em. | 至少我有伤疤 就挂在我脸上 |
[16:24] | Right… | 说得对… |
[16:25] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[16:27] | Do you… have any marks? | 有没有什么印记 |
[16:29] | – No. I’m fine. – Oh, yeah, course you are… | -没有 我很好 -对 当然… |
[16:33] | You’re fine and dandy. | 你好得不得了 |
[16:38] | Right? | 没错吧 |
[16:46] | Egg and cress… | 鸡蛋和水芹… |
[16:50] | It’s a little fucking miracle. | 真是不可思议的美味啊 |
[17:43] | 18 years old. The age of opportunity. | 18岁 充满机遇的年龄 |
[17:48] | I bet you can’t wait to come here! | 你们肯定等不及要来这里了 |
[17:50] | Imagine it… being able to live away from your parents and | 想象一下 可以离开你们的父母 |
[17:53] | you can do anything you like, like stay up all night and eat ice cream! | 随心所欲 熬夜 吃冰淇淋 |
[17:59] | Derek. | 德里克 |
[18:01] | Thanks, Polly. So. | 多谢 波丽 那么 |
[18:04] | New home, new friends, new horizons. | 新家 新朋友 新目标 |
[18:08] | The good times, the bad times… | 好时光 不好的时光… |
[18:10] | The parties… oh, my God, the parties! | 派对…天哪 还有那些派对 |
[18:12] | The loves that will never be, even though they seem so right. | 不再的爱情 尽管当初完美无瑕 |
[18:18] | Just remember though, that if you will drink – | 不过请记住 如果你们要喝酒 |
[18:20] | and personally I have a bitter lemon… | 我有苦柠水[用来调鸡尾酒的] |
[18:25] | But if you do, just don’t over- do it, | 就算喝 也别过量 |
[18:28] | or you won’t be able to get up in the morning for your lectures! | 否则第二天起不来 会误了课程 |
[18:34] | So, any more questions before group sessions? | 集体活动之前还有问题吗 |
[18:38] | Are you two shagging or what? | 你们两个上床了吗 |
[18:46] | No, we’re not. | 不 我们没有 |
[18:49] | I adore Derek to bits. But he’s more like a brother. | 我很喜欢德里克 但他对我来说更像是兄长 |
[18:54] | But you’ll make friends like that here too. | 你们也会在这里结交这样的朋友 |
[18:56] | Friends who appreciate that you never, | 她会很感激你从来 |
[18:59] | never, never want that to happen. | 从来从来没有要求上床 |
[19:02] | So… No. | 所以…没有 |
[19:05] | We’re certainly not doing that. | 我们绝对没有 |
[19:09] | No. We’re not… We’re… | 我们没有…我们… |
[19:12] | truly not. | 真的没有 |
[19:16] | Any more questions before…Thank you. | 还有问题吗…大家解散 |
[20:17] | You know, if you don’t work together, then you’ll… | 如果你们不合作… |
[20:24] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[20:26] | Sorry… I couldn’t find the room. | 抱歉…我找不到地方 |
[20:28] | And yet everybody else seems to have managed, | 可其他人貌似都找到了 |
[20:30] | which I find kind of spooky, really. | 说实话这让我觉得很奇怪 |
[20:35] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:37] | Please… | 请坐… |
[20:42] | So. Whilst you were meandering around the corridors, | 你在走廊里漫步的时候 |
[20:45] | we were introducing ourselves. | 我们在做自我介绍 |
[20:47] | Martin, you were telling us what you did on your gap year? | 马丁 你刚刚说你在空档年里做什么了 |
[20:51] | Yeah… As I was saying, I spent most of my time in Central America. | 正如我所说 我大多时候都待在美国中部 |
[20:55] | You know, building bridges of the real, and the symbolic variety. | 在实质性和象征性的不同文化之间搭建沟通桥梁 |
[21:00] | You know, just really teaching the people out there | 就是让那边的人们意识到 |
[21:02] | the value of teamwork. | 团队合作的价值 |
[21:04] | So 6,000 years of tribal society, | 他们经历了六千年部落生活 |
[21:07] | they still hadn’t managed to grasp the rudiments of teamwork. | 却还是没有学会团队合作 |
[21:10] | Sloppy. They must have been delighted that you showed up. | 太逊了 你的到来一定让他们喜出望外 |
[21:21] | – You next. – Me? | -下一个你来 -我 |
[21:23] | Yes, yes, you. Enlighten us. Do. | 对 你 让我们开开眼吧 |
[21:27] | Um, OK. | 好吧 |
[21:30] | I’m Tony Stonem. | 我叫托尼·斯通耐 |
[21:32] | I go to college… I live in… | 我在读专科学院…我住在… |
[21:34] | I actually said enlighten us, don’t bore us, Mr Stonem. | 我说让我们开开眼 别讲废话 斯通耐先生 |
[21:37] | Speak about yourself, about your motives, your drive, your animus. | 说说你自己 你的动机 动力和主导精神 |
[21:44] | – I… – Don’t know what animus means, do you? | -我… -不知道主导精神是什么意思吗 |
[21:47] | – Yes. I know what it means. – Well, I’m relieved. | -我知道 -那就好 |
[21:50] | You see because at this university, | 因为在这所大学里 |
[21:53] | we don’t have room for the inarticulate. | 我们不需要不善言辞的人 |
[21:56] | I think I’d better go, then. | 那我还是走吧 |
[21:59] | Bye. | 拜 |
[22:06] | Good. So Tony, you were about to tell us | 很好 那么托尼 你刚才说到 |
[22:07] | just how extremely clever you are. | 你有多聪明 |
[22:11] | – I’m not that clever. – Oh, he’s clever all right. | -我没那么聪明 -他很聪明 |
[22:15] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[22:18] | Touching. Sadly lacking in substance. | 真感人 可惜只是空话 |
[22:21] | At our university you have to have verve, a sense of charisma – | 在这里 你需要有气魄 有魅力 |
[22:26] | intellectual thrust. | 思维敏锐 |
[22:28] | And that’s what we’re here to do this afternoon, is find out whether | 今天下午我们就是要弄清楚 |
[22:31] | you’re a giver. | 你是不是够厉害 |
[22:32] | – Whether you’re… – Willing to sleep with the lecturers? | -是否… -愿意和讲师上床 |
[22:37] | – I’m sorry? – I was just making the point, sir, | -什么 -我就是打开天窗说亮话 |
[22:40] | that you’ve been screwing | 我们一来 |
[22:41] | every girl in here with your eyes since we arrived, | 你就用眼睛强奸了每一个女生 |
[22:44] | which suggests that sex ranks higher than substance. | 也就是说上床比真才实学重要 |
[22:48] | And I’ll pass, thanks. | 我就不用了 谢谢 |
[22:50] | You see, I don’t really find intellectual thrust that sexy… | 我不觉得思维敏锐性感… |
[22:55] | Or fake tan, for that matter. | 人工日晒肤色也是 |
[22:58] | Oh, you think that’s funny, do you? | 你觉得好笑吗 |
[23:01] | – It’s possibly funny… – Possibly funny. | -挺好笑的… -挺好笑 |
[23:03] | The thing is, I don’t actually have to put up… | 其实我不用在这儿受你们… |
[23:05] | OK. Cool. See you! | 行 很好 再见 |
[23:13] | I think you should join her. Don’t you, Tony? | 我觉得你该跟上她 不是吗 托尼 |
[23:22] | Toodle-oo. | 再见了 |
[23:29] | You. | 你来 |
[23:36] | You really fucked up in there. | 你刚刚真的搞砸了 |
[23:39] | I really fucked up? Wait, what are you even doing here, anyway? | 我搞砸 等一下 你来这儿干什么 |
[23:42] | Same thing you are. | 跟你一样 |
[23:58] | Wow! Check it out. | 看看这个 |
[24:02] | Ah… Shall we? | 来吗 |
[24:03] | No. No way. | 不 没门 |
[24:05] | First of all, | 首先 |
[24:06] | I can’t really swim very well any more and secondly… | 我现在不大会游泳了 其次… |
[24:15] | What the fuck?! | 你搞什么 |
[24:17] | I told you, I can’t… | 我说了 我不会… |
[24:20] | I can’t… Can’t swim… | 我不会…不会游泳… |
[24:22] | Oh, you’re such a pussy. | 你个娘娘腔 |
[24:28] | I can’t. | 我不会 |
[24:29] | You just don’t want to. Lie back. | 你只是不想 向后躺 |
[24:33] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[24:35] | You’re OK. | 没事 |
[24:38] | It’s easy. | 很简单 |
[24:41] | Just float. | 就这样漂着 |
[25:07] | Excuse me. | 劳驾 |
[25:10] | Come here, please. | 请过来 |
[25:20] | Come on… Bit naughty. | 加油…小淘气 |
[25:23] | Never mind. | 没关系 |
[25:24] | Up you come. | 上来吧 |
[25:36] | – Tony – is that right? – Yes. | -托尼 是吧 -对 |
[25:40] | Now, Tony, the thing is, we’re not really supposed to go in the pool. | 托尼 是这样 一般是不允许下游泳池的 |
[25:43] | It’s really only for sporting events. | 只有比赛时才开放 |
[25:45] | And the Super Irony Fun Splash Club. | 还有超级讽刺开心戏水俱乐部的活动 |
[25:48] | And the Super Irony Fun Splash Club, too. | 还有超级讽刺开心戏水俱乐部的活动 |
[25:50] | You’re supposed to be on the tour. | 你应该跟我们一起参观 |
[25:53] | There was this girl, but she’s gone. | 刚才有个女生 现在不见了 |
[25:55] | Don’t go with her, Tony. | 别跟她走 托尼 |
[25:58] | – What? – You should join us. | -什么 -你应该加入我们 |
[26:00] | What? | 什么 |
[26:01] | Yes. We’ll find you somewhere you can dry off. | 没错 我们给你找个地方把衣服弄干 |
[26:05] | You should get out of those wet clothes, too. | 你应该把湿衣服脱了 |
[26:08] | I’d really like to see you out of those clothes. | 我真心希望你把衣服脱掉 |
[26:13] | I’ll lend you my cagoule. | 我可以借你我的冲锋衣 |
[26:16] | I’m all right, thanks. Just… | 我没事 多谢… |
[26:19] | I’m all right. | 我没事 |
[26:24] | Built in 1972, then demolished the following year | 建于1972年 第二年停止使用 |
[26:26] | before being rebuilt in 85, | 85年重建 |
[26:29] | the Bulwer- Lytton building is a classic example | 鲍尔温-李敦楼是典型的 |
[26:31] | of the late modernist, post- Bauhaus development | 后现代主义风格 是由强调实用性的 |
[26:34] | from humanist rationalist impulses from utility. | 人道主义理性主义者冲动发展的后鲍豪斯风格 |
[26:37] | Inspired by Alvar Aalto’s signature style, | 受阿尔瓦·阿尔托的标志风格的影响 |
[26:41] | the building is built… | 这栋建筑… |
[26:44] | In here. Come in here. | 这里 进来 |
[26:46] | … Social interaction and the hyper relevance of volume as, er… | …社交活动和空间的紧密关联… |
[26:56] | I wanna talk to you. | 我想和你谈谈 |
[26:58] | Come here, then. | 那就过来 |
[27:03] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[27:06] | The idea is to walk across the room. | 你得穿过这个房间 |
[27:09] | The room’s full of shit. | 这里到处是东西 |
[27:12] | This is a lab. | 这是一间实验室 |
[27:13] | It’s an experiment. | 这是一个实验 |
[27:16] | Come here. | 过来 |
[27:21] | For fuck’s sake. | 管他呢 |
[27:27] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[27:30] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[27:38] | Bollocks. | 妈的 |
[27:44] | Well done. | 干得好 |
[27:47] | Well done? | 干得好 |
[27:50] | You got here, though. | 你还是过来了 |
[27:52] | What do you want from me? | 你想要我怎么样 |
[27:55] | Hey! Who’s in there? Over here! | 谁在里面 过来 |
[27:58] | Better run. | 快跑吧 |
[28:00] | Hey! Stop! Come back here, you! | 嘿 站住 你 回来 |
[28:04] | Oi! They’re going down the science block. | 他们往科学楼方向去了 |
[28:07] | Come back! | 回来 |
[28:24] | Halls of residence. | 宿舍楼 |
[28:26] | Shall we? | 来吧 |
[28:46] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[28:48] | How may I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[28:49] | We’re seeking shelter from the fascist oppressors. | 我们在躲避法西斯压迫者 |
[28:53] | And we’re wet. | 而且我们还湿着 |
[28:59] | Can I interest you in some hashish? | 想来点大麻吗 |
[29:02] | I’m not really supposed to. | 我不该抽的 |
[29:03] | Drugs do odd things to me at the moment. | 我现在嗑药有奇怪的反应 |
[29:06] | Aren’t they supposed to? | 嗑药不就是有奇怪反应吗 |
[29:08] | This is Matt. | 那是马特 |
[29:10] | You want a hit from the bong? | 想来两口吗 |
[29:11] | He is an artist. Truly, an artist. | 他是个艺术家 真正的艺术家 |
[29:15] | I’m Toby. His roommate. | 我是他的室友托比 |
[29:19] | And this is of the purest, highest possible grade. | 这是最纯净最高级的 |
[29:23] | I assure you. | 我保证 |
[29:25] | Cool! | 强 |
[29:30] | Bravo! | 好 |
[29:31] | All splendid fun. | 绝对美妙 |
[29:37] | Polly! My little chaffinch. How the devil are you? | 波丽 我的小可爱 你怎么样 |
[29:40] | I’m going to pretend that I don’t smell that, Toby. | 我会假装我没有闻到那个 托比 |
[29:45] | Smell what, mon petit chou? | 闻到什么 我的小宝贝 |
[29:46] | It’s very, very naughty what you’re doing, Toby. | 你这样非常非常不乖 托比 |
[29:50] | Quite possibly. | 也许吧 |
[29:51] | Anyway. Have you seen a… | 算了 你有没有见到一个… |
[29:54] | wet boy running around here? | 湿漉漉的男生来这边 |
[29:56] | He’s lost. And he’s truly in a lot of trouble. | 他不见了 而且惹了大麻烦 |
[29:59] | We have witnessed no moist children of the masculine variety | 我们没见到任何滴水的男孩子 |
[30:04] | gallivanting within these halls, no. | 在这边晃荡 绝对没有 |
[30:08] | Oh, hey, Poll. How’s it going? | 嗨 小波 你怎么样 |
[30:10] | Oh… Hi, Matt. | 嗨 马特 |
[30:11] | You, er, you thought about what I asked you? | 你有没有考虑过我问你的事 |
[30:13] | Yes, actually, I have… | 我的确考虑过了… |
[30:15] | And? | 然后呢 |
[30:17] | All right, you can shag me. But only once. | 好吧 我同意跟你上床 但只此一次 |
[30:21] | You’re lucky Bruce is in Guatemala. | 布鲁斯去了危地马拉 算你走运 |
[30:23] | Fine. I’ll be around later. | 行 我回头去找你 |
[30:39] | Can’t allow our friends to be naked alone, Matthew. | 可不能让两位朋友自己裸着 马修 |
[30:41] | It’s just not cricket. | 那哪够意思 |
[30:43] | Got ya… | 知道了… |
[31:06] | They’re beautiful. | 好美 |
[31:08] | Oh, thanks. | 多谢 |
[31:10] | I do them myself. | 我自己纹上去的 |
[31:12] | Do you? | 真的吗 |
[31:13] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[31:15] | So you could do me… now? | 那你能帮我也纹一个吗…就现在 |
[31:18] | Sure… | 当然… |
[31:21] | if you’re up for it. | 如果你想要 |
[31:38] | Does it hurt? | 疼吗 |
[31:40] | Beautifully. | 疼得很美 |
[31:45] | What are you getting? | 你在弄什么 |
[31:47] | A mark… | 一个标记… |
[31:50] | Passion… | 激情… |
[31:54] | Want… | 渴望… |
[31:57] | Need… | 需求… |
[32:06] | My, my. | 我的天哪 |
[32:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[32:11] | My… | 我… |
[32:17] | My pleasure. | 我的荣幸 |
[32:22] | Come and look at it. | 过来看看 |
[32:28] | What’s it like? | 怎么样 |
[32:30] | Good. | 很好 |
[32:31] | Touch it. | 摸摸它 |
[32:33] | What? | 什么 |
[32:34] | Touch it. | 摸摸它 |
[32:44] | I can’t do this. | 我不能这么做 |
[32:45] | So many things you can’t do. | 有那么多事你不能做 |
[32:49] | You can’t swim, you can’t run… | 你不能游泳 不能跑… |
[32:52] | You can’t fuck. | 你不能勃起 |
[32:56] | Oh, dear. | 天哪 |
[32:58] | How d’you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[33:00] | But you can, Tony Stonem. | 但你可以 托尼·斯通耐 |
[33:02] | You can fuck me right now. | 你现在就能要我 |
[33:05] | – No, I couldn’t. – You want to. | -不 我不能 -你想要 |
[33:07] | Hey, fuck you! | 你去死吧 |
[33:09] | I got hit by a fucking bus. That fucks you up. | 我被车撞了 撞出毛病了 |
[33:12] | Well, fuck you right back. | 你去死吧 |
[33:13] | You’re just not trying hard enough. | 你只是不够努力 |
[33:15] | You must be so happy the way you are. | 你一定很满意自己的现状 |
[33:17] | Why do you care if my dick can get hard or not? | 你管我老二硬不硬呢 |
[33:20] | I don’t need this. This is fucked up beyond words. | 我不需要这样 这太乱来了 |
[33:22] | Coward. Fucking coward. | 胆小鬼 |
[33:25] | Coward. | 胆小鬼 |
[33:25] | Wanker. | 懦夫 |
[33:26] | Why don’t you just stop being such a fucking pussy | 你能不能别像个娘们似的 |
[33:30] | and let the fuck go? | 把那事忘了吧 |
[33:35] | Fucking leave me alone! | 你离我远一点 |
[33:55] | There you are. | 找到你了 |
[33:58] | Are you OK? | 你还好吧 |
[33:59] | Look at you, you poor thing. | 看看你 小可怜 |
[34:02] | Come with us. We’ll get you some warm clothes and a nice hot tea. | 走吧 我们给你找些干衣服 再来一杯热茶 |
[34:06] | The Musical Society are going to do a performance for all of you. | 音乐协会将专门为你们献上一场演出 |
[34:10] | HMS Pinafore. | 是《比纳佛》 |
[34:12] | *I’ve treacle and toffee, I’ve tea and I’ve coffee* | *我有蜜糖和太妃糖 我有茶 有咖啡* |
[34:15] | *Soft tommy and succulent chops* | *新鲜面包和多汁的肉排* |
[34:18] | *So buy of your Buttercup, Poor Little Buttercup* | *买点吧 小可爱 可怜的小可爱* |
[34:21] | *Come of your Buttercup, buy!* | *来吧 小可爱 买吧* |
[34:24] | Come back! There’ll be cheese and wine. | 回来 还有奶酪和葡萄酒 |
[34:27] | It’ll be fun! | 会很有意思的 |
[34:28] | There’s always cheese and wine! | 总会有奶酪和葡萄酒的 |
[34:42] | Take a seat. | 坐吧 |
[34:50] | Eventful day. | 坎坷的一天啊 |
[34:52] | Pissing around in pools, smashing up labs, avoiding activities, | 在泳池里玩 毁坏实验器材 不参加活动 |
[34:57] | getting up to no good in the dorms. | 在宿舍里胡来 |
[34:59] | – How’d you know what I…? – And now you turn up | -你怎么知道我… -现在你跑来 |
[35:02] | for an interview like, | 面试 好像… |
[35:08] | You know, I’m amazed you actually even bothered, really. | 我没想到你还会来 |
[35:12] | But I’m a fair man, | 不过我很公正 |
[35:14] | so bearing all that in mind, | 所以不论如何 |
[35:17] | why don’t you | 不如你 |
[35:19] | try to convince me into offering you a place at this university? | 试着说服我让你进这所大学吧 |
[35:30] | Oh, you think you’re so original, don’t you? | 你觉得你很不一样 是不是 |
[35:33] | I have met a million kids like you. | 你这样的小孩我见多了 |
[35:36] | Yeah, vaguely intelligent. Agonisingly middle-class. | 有点小聪明 讨厌的中产阶级 |
[35:39] | Read a book by Camus, a book by Kafka. | 读点加缪或者卡夫卡的书 |
[35:42] | No real substance, though. | 其实没有真才实学 |
[35:43] | Just a little fucked-up jumble of misdirected, | 就是茫然混乱地瞎搞 |
[35:46] | immature, poly-sexuality and pure, | 幼稚 淫乱 还有纯粹的 |
[35:48] | arrogant, impotent rage. | 傲慢而无力的愤怒 |
[35:55] | So… | 那么… |
[35:57] | What you got, big boy? | 你有什么特别的 |
[36:04] | Get off me. | 放开我 |
[36:04] | You don’t know a fucking thing about me, you sanctimonious cunt. | 你对我一无所知 你个假正经 |
[36:08] | But since we’re playing the guessing game, let’s make a few assumptions. | 既然要玩猜谜 那我也来猜猜看 |
[36:11] | A divorced, lonely, middle-aged lecturer, who lives alone | 独居 离异的寂寞中年讲师 |
[36:15] | – and gets his rocks off…- You’re really fucking… | -千方百计地… -你真的是… |
[36:17] | Gets his fucking rocks off trying to sleep with fucking first years. | 千方百计地想和大一新生上床 |
[36:21] | Other hobbies include intimidation and furtive masturbation. | 其它爱好包括 恐吓震慑 偷偷自慰 |
[36:25] | I bet you thought you’d died and gone to heaven | 你当初来这里的时候 |
[36:27] | when you got here, didn’t you. | 一定逍遥得要死吧 |
[36:28] | Your own office and all the students you could eat. | 有私人办公室 还有任你鱼肉的学生 |
[36:31] | – Let go of me. – Animus. | -放开我 -主导精神 |
[36:34] | It means spirit, courage, | 意思是精神 勇气 |
[36:37] | passion, | 激情 |
[36:40] | wrath. | 怒火 |
[36:43] | This is mine. | 这是我的主导精神 |
[36:49] | Who the fucking hell do you think you are? | 你以为你是谁 |
[36:52] | I’m a bad dream, mate. | 我是你的噩梦 朋友 |
[36:54] | I’m you before you shrivelled and died. | 我就是你 是没有衰老死去的你 |
[36:58] | And I don’t wanna go where you’ve been. | 我不想重蹈覆辙 |
[37:02] | So in answer to your earlier question, | 那么 回答你之前的问题 |
[37:06] | you should’ve given me a place here. | 你应该让我入学 |
[37:08] | I’d have been the best student you’d ever had. | 我会是你有史以来最好的学生 |
[37:31] | Here he comes. Welcome back, Tony. | 他来了 欢迎回来 托尼 |
[37:37] | Congratulations, Tony. Good work, sir. | 祝贺你 托尼 干得好 先生 |
[37:41] | Enjoy. | 请 |
[37:42] | The pleasure is all yours, sir. | 尽情享受吧 先生 |
[37:44] | The pleasure is all yours. | 尽情享受 |
[39:42] | You’re not coming? | 你不走吗 |
[39:45] | I think I’ll stay here for a while. | 我想再在这里待会儿 |
[39:49] | It’s peaceful. | 这里很宁静 |
[39:54] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[40:00] | It was good to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[40:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:18] | Don’t look back, Tony. | 别回头 托尼 |
[41:22] | Hey, Tone. | 托尼 |
[41:23] | Where are Sid and Michelle? | 希德和米歇尔在哪 |
[41:25] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[41:28] | You’re a terrible liar, Jal. | 你真不会撒谎 杰奥 |
[41:29] | Anybody can see you’ve got something going on. | 谁都看得出你心里有事 |
[41:41] | – Shit! – Christ! | -靠 -上帝啊 |
[41:42] | What the fuck?! | 搞什么 |
[41:43] | Tony! | 托尼 |
[41:45] | – What the fuck are you…? – Shut up! | -你要干什么… -闭嘴 |
[41:47] | Sid, are you gonna let him? | 希德 你就允许他这样 |
[41:48] | Tony, I’m objecting to… | 托尼 我抗议… |
[41:49] | Sid, you’re always fucking objecting! Can’t you do something for a change? | 希德 你就会抗议 不能干点有用的 |
[41:53] | OK. OK, Jesus. | 好吧 上帝啊 |
[42:00] | Tony, what? | 托尼 怎么了 |
[42:01] | Are you trying to scare me, because it’s not working? | 你想吓唬我吗 我可不害怕 |
[42:06] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[42:08] | I’m saying it again. OK? | 我再说一遍 |
[42:14] | And you. | 你也一样 |
[42:15] | I love you too, you little fucker. | 我也爱你 你个混蛋 |
[42:23] | This is wrong. Can’t you see it’s all wrong? | 这样不对 你看不出来吗 |
[42:27] | You’re my girlfriend! | 你是我的女朋友 |
[42:30] | And you’re my best friend. | 你是我最好的朋友 |
[42:32] | – Tony, I love her. – No, you don’t. | -托尼 我爱她 -不 你不爱 |
[42:34] | OK, maybe I don’t. | 好吧 也许我不爱 |
[42:36] | He loves Cassie. | 他爱凯茜 |
[42:38] | And you love me. | 而你爱我 |
[42:39] | That works. | 就该是这样的 |
[42:42] | – We work. – Why now? | -我们才是一对 -怎么现在说这个 |
[42:44] | It’s too late. | 现在太迟了 |
[42:46] | It’s always been there, Michelle. It just took a while. | 我一直爱你 米歇尔 我只是需要些时间 |
[42:49] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[42:54] | You can’t have her. | 你不能拥有她 |
[42:58] | It’s wrong. | 这样不对 |
[43:01] | It’s wrong. | 这样不对 |
[43:04] | That’s all I’m trying to say. | 我想说的就是这些 |
[43:45] | Everything’s gonna be all right, Cass. | 一切都会好起来的 凯茜 |