时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | You bastard! | 你个混蛋 |
[00:01] | It’s a birthday present. | 是生日礼物 |
[00:02] | For the good times. | 纪念那些美好时光 |
[00:07] | That’s cheating. I hate cheats, Chris. | 那是作弊 我讨厌作弊 克里斯 |
[00:10] | My dad’s a cheat. | 我爸就是个骗子 |
[00:11] | I fucked up big time. | 我真的错了 |
[00:13] | I’m more than sorry. | 太对不起了 |
[00:14] | Jal… can’t you forgive me? | 杰奥 你不能原谅我吗 |
[00:18] | Oh, my God! It’s Cassie! | 老天 凯茜 |
[00:24] | Lovely Sid and lovely Michelle are fucking. | 可爱的希德和可爱的米歇尔搞上了 |
[00:27] | Tony! | 托尼 |
[00:31] | – What the fuck are you…? – Shut up! | -你要干什么… -闭嘴 |
[00:33] | I’m saying it again. | 我再说一遍 |
[00:34] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[01:25] | So, paris is a shit-hole. | 巴黎狗屁不如 |
[01:26] | It’s filthy, it’s expensive, everyone’s French. | 地方又脏 东西又贵 满地都是法国人 |
[01:29] | To think we nearly came here for our honeymoon, Anthea. | 幸好我们没来这儿度蜜月 安西娅 |
[01:32] | I tell you, if you could see this dump | 如果你能亲眼看到这鬼地方 |
[01:33] | you’d appreciate those two weeks in rhyl a lot fucking more! | 就会发觉我们在里尔的那两周棒极了 |
[01:37] | Sausages made of colon! I mean, is that your idea of romance? | 用结肠做香肠 这就是所谓的浪漫吗 |
[01:41] | Anyway, bad news is head office want me out here for another week. | 坏消息是总部让我再待一周 |
[01:45] | Fucking frogs can’t fart without my assistance apparently. | 显然那群白痴没了我就一事无成 |
[01:48] | So, be good for your mum, kids. | 孩子们 你们要乖乖听妈妈话 |
[01:50] | Keep a tight ship. yep, all ship-shape, you know. | 生活要有规律 要有条不紊 |
[01:55] | All right, well… | 好吧 |
[01:56] | Lots of love. this is dad, by the way. | 爱你们 顺便说一句 我是老爸 |
[01:59] | – Hi, dad. – Oh. hello, sweetheart! | -爸 -你好啊 亲爱的 |
[02:02] | You being good for mum? | 在家乖不乖啊 |
[02:04] | Yep. | 有啊 |
[02:05] | – Helping her around the house? – I’ve got to go, actually, washing. | -帮她打扫屋子没 -我得挂了 去洗碗 |
[02:07] | Woman’s work never done, eh? | 女人永远有做不完的活儿 |
[02:09] | Yeah. ha-ha. bye, dad. | 是啊 爸再见 |
[02:11] | Bye. can I speak to…? | 再见 能让我和… |
[02:21] | Morning, mum… | 早上好 妈 |
[02:22] | Tony? | 托尼 |
[02:25] | Tony’s better, mum. | 托尼好多了 妈 |
[02:27] | You… erm… gonna get dressed today? | 你今天要打扮一下吗 |
[02:31] | Sure… sure, sweetie. | 当然 当然 亲爱的 |
[03:01] | How long? | 还要多久 |
[03:02] | Don’t rush me. | 别催我 |
[03:04] | I’m down to my emergency pants. | 我就剩救急内裤了 |
[03:08] | The milk’s off. I wouldn’t bother with breakfast. | 牛奶喝完了 就别费心找早餐了 |
[03:17] | Still nothing? | 还没回音 |
[03:19] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[03:21] | How many times have you called her? | 你打了多少通电话 |
[03:23] | 39. | 39通 |
[03:24] | Texts? | 短信呢 |
[03:25] | 141. | 141条 |
[03:27] | Nothing? | 没反应 |
[03:29] | Nothing. | 没反应 |
[03:31] | Wow! Michelle really hates you. | 米歇尔肯定恨死你了 |
[03:34] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[03:35] | – Well, you did totally fuck up her relationship. – Right. | -不过你的确搅和了她的恋情 -是啊 |
[03:38] | You stormed in and fucked it right up. | 你就那么冲进去 闹了个天翻地覆 |
[03:40] | Yes, all right! | 是啊 行了 |
[03:43] | I love her, ok? | 我爱她 行吗 |
[03:44] | Love? | 爱 |
[03:46] | Just leave it, Eff. | 别说了 艾菲 |
[03:49] | Love, love, love. | 爱 爱 爱 |
[03:51] | What is it good for? absolutely nothing. | 有什么好处 一无是处 |
[03:55] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[05:09] | And that, ladies, is why Monet was shit. | 所以说 女士们 莫奈[法国印象派画家]烂透了 |
[05:13] | As Lucian Freud once said to me, | 卢西安·弗洛伊德[英国画家]曾对我说 |
[05:15] | “water lilies? my arse!” | 《睡莲》[莫奈名画]就是狗屁 |
[05:18] | I was modelling in the morning, | 我早上为他做模特 |
[05:20] | stroking him to thrilling climax in the afternoon. | 下午将他带入高潮 |
[05:24] | “Enid”, he said, “you will never be an artist. | 他对我说 伊妮德 你成不了艺术家 |
[05:28] | “but your breasts are tremendous.” | 但你的胸真是太大了 |
[05:30] | And with great breasts come great responsibility. | 胸器越大责任就越大 |
[05:34] | My task? | 所以我的目标 |
[05:35] | 100% A grades through the medium of art. | 是让你们在艺术课上都得优 |
[05:38] | And we need coursework on the subject of emotion. | 而且要画一幅以情感为主题的作业 |
[05:43] | Ursula, where is your emotion? | 厄休拉 你的感情在哪 |
[05:46] | Oh, em, it’s almost done, Madame Deluca. | 快好了 德鲁卡夫人 |
[05:49] | Marjorie, Araminta. | 马乔里 埃罗敏塔 |
[05:52] | All disciples of the redeeming rush of achievement. | 都在艺术上颇为早熟 |
[05:57] | And, Effy… | 艾菲 |
[05:59] | Ah yes, Effy. | 对了 艾菲 |
[06:00] | Is there any hint of creative flowering? | 有没有萌发创作灵感 |
[06:03] | Any gushing forth of self-expression? | 自我表现的欲望有没有涌现 |
[06:06] | No. | 没有 |
[06:07] | Well, as I understand it, | 按我的理解 |
[06:09] | in return for about 13,000 of your parents’ money, | 你父母交了一万三千镑的学费 |
[06:13] | we guarantee total success. | 我们得保证绝对的成功 |
[06:15] | So, I’d suggest you unblock your gush by thursday. | 所以我劝你周四前迸发出灵感 |
[06:19] | As Georges Braque once said to me, the… | 乔治·勃拉克[法国立体派画家]曾对我说 |
[06:23] | Is this Mrs Deluca’s classroom? | 这是德鲁卡老师的教室吗 |
[06:25] | No, child. this is Madame Deluca’s studio. | 不 孩子 这是德鲁卡夫人的画室 |
[06:29] | And who, pray tell, are you? | 你是谁 |
[06:31] | I’m Pandora. I’m new. they… | 我叫潘多拉 是新来的 |
[06:32] | – Sit or strip. – What? | -坐 或脱 -什么 |
[06:35] | Either sit down or divest yourself of your clothing | 要么坐下 要么脱光衣服 |
[06:38] | that we may feast upon your form with graphite and rubbers. | 让我们用石墨和橡皮描绘你的躯体 |
[06:44] | The bells, ladies. | 铃声 女士们 |
[06:45] | They speak of achievement. | 诉说着成功 |
[06:47] | They speak of the ecstasy of what? | 流露着何种喜悦之情 |
[06:51] | Self-expression. | 自我表达 |
[06:52] | Self-expression! | 自我表达 |
[06:54] | Yes. yes. oh, yes! | 没错 是的 是的 |
[06:59] | – Isn’t she heavenly? – She’s ripping. | -她多棒啊 -简直太神了 |
[07:02] | Daddy knew her in Morocco and she’s totally gaga for Arabs. | 我爸在摩洛哥见过她 她对阿拉伯人可着迷了 |
[07:05] | One moment, Effy? | 艾菲 等一下 |
[07:07] | Effy, one moment, please. | 艾菲 请等等 |
[07:11] | I don’t think we can leave a new girl to bloom unaided, can we? | 我们不能让新同学自生自灭吧 |
[07:17] | Pandora, darling, don’t do that. | 潘多拉 亲爱的 别这样 |
[07:19] | Why? | 为什么 |
[07:21] | You see? An innocent. | 你看 多么天真 |
[07:23] | She needs a mentor, a guide, wouldn’t you say? | 她需要引领和指导 你说呢 |
[07:26] | Er, no. I have my coursework and… | 不要 我还有作业 |
[07:28] | Yes, it’s perfect. | 这样非常好 |
[07:29] | You can help each other. Would you like that, Pandora? | 你们可以互助 你说好吗 潘多拉 |
[07:31] | Yeah, I’d love it. I’m useless. that’s why I’m here. | 好极了 我很没用 所以才来这儿 |
[07:36] | How perceptive you are. | 多有自知之明的姑娘 |
[07:38] | And Effy, 100% success | 艾菲 必须成功 |
[07:42] | or it’s farewell to Westfield College for young ladies. | 否则就和西苑女子学院告别吧 |
[07:45] | You mean they’ll expel me? | 你是说他们会开除我 |
[07:47] | Well, yes. Otherwise it doesn’t work at all, does it? | 是啊 不这样也不行啊 |
[07:50] | No. | 是啊 |
[07:52] | So, off you go, ladies. | 去吧 女士们 |
[07:55] | Enjoy! | 尽情享受 |
[07:56] | Dampen yourselves with the thrill of art! | 沉浸于艺术带来的兴奋中吧 |
[08:01] | Wait! | 等等 |
[08:02] | Effy, wait. Madame Deluca says we have to be friends. | 艾菲 等等 德鲁卡夫人说我们必须做朋友 |
[08:06] | I don’t have friends. | 我没有朋友 |
[08:07] | Great. I don’t have any either. Isn’t that great? | 正好 我也没有 这不正好吗 |
[08:11] | I can do something you can’t do. | 我可以办到你办不到的事 |
[08:15] | There’s nothing I can’t do. | 没有我办不到的事 |
[08:17] | You can’t do this, | 这事你做不到 |
[08:18] | if it’s good enough, can I be your friend? | 如果你觉得赞 我能算你的朋友吗 |
[08:21] | I’ve got my own rope and everything. | 我绳子什么的都带了 |
[08:31] | Not bad. | 不赖嘛 |
[08:33] | Mum sent me to circus school for my dizzy spells, right? | 我妈为治我的晕眩症送我去了马戏学校 |
[08:36] | Big finish, I take off my bra without unbuttoning anything. | 收尾动作 我不解扣子就能把胸罩脱下来 |
[08:40] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[08:42] | Ok, Effy. | 艾菲 |
[08:44] | – What do you want? – I think you know what I want. | -你要干什么 -这你应该清楚 |
[08:46] | Jake, I’m not going to screw you. | 杰克 我是不会上你的 |
[08:48] | – Not even just as friends? – In your dreams. | -以朋友的身份都不行 -做梦去吧 |
[08:52] | Come on, you promised. You promised me a tumble. | 拜托 你答应我的 |
[08:54] | Just as friends. | 以朋友的身份 |
[08:55] | – So, I lied. – Bummer. | -那是骗你的 -讨厌 |
[08:58] | I’m ready. | 准备好了 |
[09:00] | – Who’s that, then? – Pandora. | -那是谁 -潘多拉 |
[09:02] | She’s a bit funny-looking. | 她长得有点搞笑 |
[09:04] | So are you. | 你也是 |
[09:05] | You didn’t say that last night when I gave you the neck job. | 昨晚我啃你颈子时 你怎么不说 |
[09:08] | That was only because you said you’d help me sell spliff tonight. | 那是因为你答应今晚帮我卖大麻 |
[09:11] | – One… two… – Yeah, but | -一 二 -是啊 但… |
[09:13] | I wanna lay you, baby. | 我想和你上床 宝贝 |
[09:15] | I mean, just as friends, right? | 以朋友的身份 |
[09:17] | I’ve got a friend. wanker! | 我有朋友了 二货 |
[09:29] | Impressive. | 不赖嘛 |
[09:35] | All right, Sid? | 你好啊 希德 |
[09:39] | I was just, eh… | 我在… |
[09:41] | Looking at your bins. | 看你们家的垃圾桶 |
[09:46] | You wanna see tony? | 你想见托尼 |
[09:48] | Well… eh… | 这个 |
[09:50] | Might as well, now I’m here. | 既然都来了 就去看看吧 |
[09:52] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[09:57] | Busy day? | 今天挺忙的 |
[10:04] | You all right, tone? | 你还好吧 托尼 |
[10:07] | Wondered how you were doing. | 我还想你怎么样了呢 |
[10:10] | Brilliant. | 好极了 |
[10:12] | I’ve been worried about you since… | 我一直很担心你 自从… |
[10:13] | … you stole my girlfriend? | 你抢了我女朋友吗 |
[10:16] | Well, she’s gone off me too, tone. | 她也不理我了 托尼 |
[10:19] | Don’t mind if i…? | 喝点牛奶不介意吧 |
[10:21] | Not at all. | 不介意 |
[10:30] | Tangy! | 好酸啊 |
[10:34] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[10:36] | Came in the post. Michelle’s handwriting. | 邮件 是米歇尔的字 |
[10:38] | Can I open it? I love parcels. | 我来开好吗 我最喜欢包裹了 |
[10:40] | That’s Pandora. | 这是潘多拉 |
[10:44] | Mum sends our christmas presents | 妈妈把我们的圣诞礼物寄给了 |
[10:45] | to the poor in Africa and Barnsley. | 非洲和巴恩斯利[英国城市]的穷人 |
[10:47] | Except for scrabble, cos mum says they probably can’t read. | 除了拼字游戏 妈妈说他们可能不识字 |
[10:53] | I gave it to Michelle for her birthday. | 米歇尔生日我送她的 |
[10:55] | Tony, it’s all my fault. Michelle was… it was just like… | 托尼 都是我的错 米歇尔她… |
[10:59] | I was filling her gap. | 我是在填补她的空缺 |
[11:01] | I mean… not that gap… | 不是那个意思… |
[11:04] | So who wants to hear my best cock gag? | 谁想听我做口交咽反射的声音 |
[11:07] | No, mum. | 没人想听 妈 |
[11:08] | – Hello Anthea… – Oh, Jesus. | -你好 安西娅 -上帝啊 |
[11:09] | No, listen. Best cock gag… | 听好了 口交咽反射的声音 |
[11:13] | Mum, mum. You don’t need to. | 妈 你不用 |
[11:25] | Thank you very much! My name’s Anthea Stonem. | 非常感谢 我是安西娅·斯通耐 |
[11:29] | I shall be here all week. | 这周我一直都在 |
[11:31] | Come on, mum. think you need a lie-down. | 走吧妈妈 去躺一会儿 |
[11:35] | Did they like my gag? | 他们喜欢我的演出吗 |
[11:36] | Yeah. yeah, they loved it. | 是的 他们喜欢极了 |
[11:44] | Ok, mum. | 好了 妈 |
[11:45] | You take it easy. | 你放松 |
[11:48] | Just have a nice little nap. | 打个小盹 |
[11:50] | Yeah. you do that. | 是的 睡吧 |
[11:51] | Then everything will be… | 一切就会… |
[12:23] | Is she mental? | 她有病吗 |
[12:26] | No. | 不 |
[12:27] | Just tired. | 只是累了 |
[12:37] | Your brother’s really nice. | 你哥真的很漂亮 |
[12:40] | He’s not nice. | 他不仅漂亮 |
[12:41] | He’s amazing. | 他很了不起 |
[12:43] | He was hit by a bus, you know. | 他被大巴撞了 |
[12:45] | Had to learn everything again. | 什么事都得从头再学 |
[12:48] | How to swim. | 游泳 |
[12:50] | How to write his name. | 写自己的名字 |
[12:52] | How to be my brother. | 和做我的好哥哥 |
[12:54] | We’re not getting on, are we? | 我们还在闹别扭 是不是 |
[12:56] | No, Sid. | 是的 希德 |
[12:59] | I was lonely. | 我当时很孤单 |
[13:01] | And sometimes when bad stuff happen… you just need… | 一个人有不顺心的事 就需要 |
[13:04] | – A shag. – Yes. no! | -一夜情 -是的 不是 |
[13:06] | She was my girlfriend. | 她是我女朋友 |
[13:08] | Tony. She wasn’t your girlfriend. | 托尼 她当时不是你女朋友了 |
[13:10] | You didn’t want her. | 你不想要她 |
[13:11] | Well, now I do. So fuck you. | 现在我想要了 去你的吧 |
[13:21] | You remember when we were little and we had a fight? | 你记得我们小时候吵架那次吗 |
[13:24] | Like when you told Miss Stevens it was me that shaved the hamster. | 你向史蒂文老师告发 是我剃了仓鼠的毛 |
[13:26] | Yeah. Like that. | 对 就是那件事 |
[13:28] | And we wouldn’t talk to each other all day, | 我们一整天都不说话 |
[13:29] | but then later you turn up my house | 但之后 你骑着那辆装了 |
[13:31] | on your little pink bike with the stabilisers. | 平衡杆的粉色自行车跑来我家 |
[13:33] | It wasn’t pink, it was magenta. | 不是粉色的 是洋红的 |
[13:35] | You’d say sorry and we’d do our special high five thing, | 你道了歉 我们做了特别击掌仪式 |
[13:39] | and that was it. sorted. | 事情就那样解决了 |
[13:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:43] | Easy. | 真简单 |
[14:10] | – That didn’t work, did it? – No. | -还是不管用 是吧 -是啊 |
[14:13] | It didn’t. | 不管用 |
[14:15] | – Where you going? – Revision. | -你去哪 -复习 |
[14:17] | We’ve got to fix this. | 我们得解决问题 |
[14:19] | Then get her back for me. | 那就帮我赢回她的心 |
[14:29] | You’re an idiot. | 你是个白痴 |
[14:33] | You are fucking the wrong girl. | 你上错了人 |
[14:37] | It’s Cassie you love. | 你爱的是凯茜 |
[14:39] | You only got mixed up with Michelle because, | 你和米歇尔乱搞是因为 |
[14:41] | let’s face it, men are dicks, | 老实说 男人都是混蛋 |
[14:43] | and there was no-one else to screw, | 而且也没有别人愿跟你搞 |
[14:46] | which is totally fucking pathetic. | 真他妈可悲 |
[14:48] | Isn’t it? | 对吧 |
[14:50] | Has anyone ever told you, Effy, | 有人跟你说过吗 艾菲 |
[14:52] | this whole sneaking up on people, getting inside their head, | 你这样偷偷窥探别人的想法 |
[14:54] | it’s not cool, ok. | 太不好了 |
[14:56] | I’m right, though. | 可我没说错 |
[14:58] | You’re always right! You and your fucking brother! | 你总是对的 你和你的好哥哥 |
[15:01] | You’re always fucking, fucking… | 你们总他妈是… |
[15:05] | … right. | 对的 |
[15:09] | That milk’s two weeks old. | 那瓶牛奶是两周前的了 |
[15:12] | It’s ok. I put some cocoa powder in it. | 没事 我放了点巧克力粉 |
[15:14] | It’s a bit chewy, that’s all. | 挺有嚼劲的 |
[15:19] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[15:21] | Why do I always screw up? | 为什么我总是搞砸 |
[15:24] | You do seem pretty good at it, though. | 这你的确是很拿手 |
[15:27] | – Cass won’t talk to me. – What makes you think that? | -凯茜不理我 -你为什么这么想 |
[15:29] | Came in the post. | 她寄给我的 |
[15:32] | My life is a total shit pile again. | 我的生活又一团糟了 |
[15:36] | My best friend – I fucked it up. | 我最好的朋友 掰了 |
[15:38] | My girlfriend – I fucked it up. | 我女朋友 不理我了 |
[15:40] | My other girlfriend – I fucked it up. | 我另一个女朋友 不要我了 |
[15:44] | – You’d give anything to have it all fixed. – Yes. | -你愿不惜一切让生活复原 -对 |
[15:47] | But you’re incapable of anything involving Effort, focus or subtlety… | 可你懒得要死 精力涣散 处事笨拙 |
[15:50] | Yep. | 对 |
[15:51] | Women are a total mystery to you. | 女人对你来说就是一个谜 |
[15:54] | – You got it. – Any good at art? | -一针见血 -有艺术细胞吗 |
[15:56] | Course not. | 当然没有 |
[15:58] | My art coursework. | 我的艺术课作业 |
[16:00] | It’s on the subject of emotion and you seem quite… | 主题是情感 而你看上去… |
[16:04] | Emotional. So you can do it for me. | 情绪激动 你替我做吧 |
[16:06] | And? | 然后呢 |
[16:07] | Oh, for christ’s sakes! | 看在老天的份上 |
[16:08] | I’ll sort out your fucking soap opera. | 我替你搞定这些破事 |
[16:10] | You will? | 真的 |
[16:12] | Just this once. | 只此一次 |
[16:30] | Oh! Effy, you’ve got such a lovely lot of clothes. | 艾菲 你的衣服都好漂亮 |
[16:33] | Pals always share, don’t they? Oh, hang on. | 姐们的东西不分你我吧 等等 |
[16:38] | Hi, mum. guess what? | 妈妈 你猜怎么着 |
[16:40] | I’ve got a friend! | 我有朋友了 |
[16:42] | No, not like the last one. | 不 不像上一个那样 |
[16:44] | No, not on the internet. | 不 不是网友 |
[16:46] | No, mum, she really is a girl this time. | 不 妈妈 这次是货真价实的女孩子 |
[16:51] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[16:54] | Where we going, Eff? | 我们去哪 艾菲 |
[16:55] | – Eff? – Yeah. where we going, Eff? | -艾菲 -是啊 我们去哪 艾菲 |
[16:57] | – To pick up. – Pick up what? | -去拿货 -拿什么货 |
[17:03] | Hi, mum! | 嗨 妈妈 |
[17:04] | We’re just going to pick up. | 我们准备去拿货 |
[17:07] | She wants to know what. | 她想知道拿什么 |
[17:08] | Drugs. | 毒品 |
[17:09] | Salad. Eff! | 沙拉 艾菲 |
[17:22] | Hi, Effy. | 你好 艾菲 |
[17:24] | Come on. | 进来 |
[17:28] | Who’s this? | 这位是谁 |
[17:29] | Pandora. | 潘多拉 |
[17:31] | She’s a virgin. | 她还是个处女 |
[17:33] | Cool! | 酷 |
[17:34] | Hey, Cass. I borrowed your knickers. | 凯茜 我借了你的内裤 |
[17:36] | Ok. See you. | 好 再见 |
[17:37] | You’re an awesome shag, you know that? | 你床上功夫真不赖 |
[17:40] | Of course! | 当然 |
[17:49] | They’re man and woman kissing! | 那是男女式深吻啊 |
[17:56] | Cass. | 凯茜 |
[17:59] | Sid says he’s very sorry. | 希德说他很抱歉 |
[18:01] | He loves you. | 他爱你 |
[18:02] | He’s sorry he fucked Michelle. | 他很抱歉他和米歇尔上了床 |
[18:05] | He wants you back. | 他希望你回心转意 |
[18:07] | Tell him I’ve discovered the power of the pussy. | 告诉他我喜欢上屄了 |
[18:09] | Oh, yes! | 没错 |
[18:21] | That one’s called Sidley. | 那只是希德利 |
[18:24] | And that’s Mischa. | 那只是米歇儿 |
[18:27] | Isn’t Mischa just so pretty? | 米歇儿很漂亮吧 |
[18:31] | Look at Sidley, sliming all over her. | 看看希德利 黏在她身上 |
[18:33] | Disgusting, isn’t he? | 很恶心吧 |
[18:35] | Are they doing it? | 他们在嘿咻吗 |
[18:37] | Yes, they are doing it. | 是的 他们在嘿咻 |
[18:40] | When I’m ready I’ll pour salt on them. | 等我准备好了 就往他们身上撒盐 |
[18:43] | When I’m good and ready. | 等我准备好了 |
[18:49] | Come on, get your bush. | 来吧 来拿货 |
[18:53] | There you go. | 拿吧 |
[18:54] | Three eighths of top-quality weed. | 3/8份高品质大麻 |
[18:58] | – All right if I pay you tomorrow? – It’s all right. I can pay. | -明天付钱行吗 -没事 我来付 |
[19:03] | How much is it for weeds? | 大麻怎么卖的 |
[19:06] | Oh. not much. | 不贵 |
[19:11] | Grandpops died and left me his credit card. | 爷爷死了 信用卡留给了我 |
[19:16] | Right. | 好了 |
[19:19] | Are we gonna put weeds in a reefer now and get honky? | 我们要把大麻放进冰箱然后嗨一下吗 |
[19:22] | Not yet. | 过会儿 |
[19:23] | It’s open. | 门开着 |
[19:26] | – Hi, Cass. – Hi, Danny. | -凯茜 -丹尼 |
[19:28] | Come here. | 过来 |
[19:34] | Gotta get on, you know. | 有事不陪了 |
[19:35] | So, Sid? | 那希德呢 |
[19:39] | Any other thoughts? | 有什么想说的吗 |
[19:41] | Tell him I’m on a one-way ticket to dick city, | 跟他说 我买了去阳具城的单程票 |
[19:45] | and I love it. | 感觉棒极了 |
[19:50] | Bloomin’ heck! | 真见鬼 |
[19:51] | She’s a bit of a… what do you call it? | 她有点 怎么说来着 |
[19:55] | Whore. | 放荡 |
[20:30] | Sorry I messed everything up. | 对不起我搞砸了 |
[20:33] | Sorry for not looking when I crossed the road. | 对不起我过马路没看车 |
[20:38] | Sorry you got depressed. | 还有害你抑郁 |
[20:40] | Sorry dad couldn’t handle being around at home. | 还有爸爸在家待不下去了 |
[20:46] | I love her, mum. | 我爱她 妈妈 |
[20:49] | I keep thinking… | 我一直在想 |
[20:53] | I keep thinking she’s just gonna turn up at the door. | 我一直在想她会突然出现在门口 |
[20:57] | What’s the point? You can’t hear me. | 我在干什么 你又听不到 |
[20:59] | She’s our sleeping beauty. | 她是我们的睡美人 |
[21:02] | Jesus! | 上帝啊 |
[21:05] | Waiting for a prince. | 等待她的王子 |
[21:08] | You want some spliff? | 想要大麻吗 |
[21:10] | – It makes me weird. – What, weirder than this? | -会让我怪怪的 -比现在还怪吗 |
[21:13] | Fuck it. | 去他的 |
[21:19] | Why bother? | 何必呢 |
[21:22] | With what? | 什么 |
[21:23] | Caring about people. | 关心他人 |
[21:30] | You don’t fool me, | 别想骗我 |
[21:31] | Effy Stonem. | 艾菲·斯通耐 |
[21:54] | Hi, mum! | 妈妈 |
[21:57] | No, I’m fine. | 不 我很好 |
[21:58] | I’m super-duper fine. | 我爽呆了 |
[22:03] | Yep. | 是 |
[22:04] | I’m with my friends | 我和朋友在一起 |
[22:06] | And they’re, like, so fucking amazing! | 他们真他妈赞 |
[22:11] | Well, I guess I’m looking at Tony’s cock. | 我大概正盯着托尼的老二看 |
[22:15] | But he can’t tell. | 他又不知道 |
[22:17] | See ya! | 再见 |
[22:41] | Is Effy in? | 艾菲在吗 |
[22:50] | – Upstairs. – Ta. | -楼上 -谢了 |
[22:53] | You gonna nail my sister? Is that it? | 你想把我妹妹也上了吗 |
[22:55] | First my girlfriend, then my sister? | 先是我女朋友 然后是我妹 |
[22:57] | No, I… | 不是 |
[22:59] | No! | 不是的 |
[23:00] | All right. | 好吧 |
[23:02] | Just asking. | 只是问一下 |
[23:06] | Nah, I’ll wait till she’s 16. | 不 我会等她满16岁的 |
[23:09] | Keep it legal, yeah? | 那样才合法嘛 |
[23:14] | Loser isn’t an emotion. | 衰人不是一种情感 |
[23:17] | It is to me. | 对我来说就是 |
[23:20] | – You think it’s shit, don’t you? – Yes. | -你觉得很烂 是吧 -对 |
[23:23] | I used four biros! I bought them! | 我用掉了四只圆珠笔呢 借来的 |
[23:26] | Four! | 四只 |
[23:27] | You owe me 79 pence. | 你欠我79便士 |
[23:32] | Woah, Effy, what are you doing? | 艾菲 你要干什么 |
[23:34] | I’m going out. You’ve got 24 hours, Sid, | 出门 希德 你还有一天的时间 |
[23:37] | To produce something that doesn’t look like coursework for GCSE spaz. | 画点超过中学生水平的东西 白痴 |
[23:49] | Dip your brush in that. | 用这个蘸笔 |
[23:51] | And don’t even think of leaving this room until you’ve done it. | 不画出点像样的东西就别出屋 |
[23:59] | Listen, I don’t think this is working out, yeah? | 听着 我觉得这么下去不行 |
[24:02] | Shall we just leave it, ok? I quit. | 还是算了吧 我放弃 |
[24:08] | Sid! Oh, my god! It’s huge! Sid! | 希德 我的天 好大 希德 |
[24:13] | All right. I’m doing it. | 好吧 我投降 |
[24:18] | Enjoy. | 尽情享受吧 |
[24:22] | Somebody come and get me. | 快来人救救我啊 |
[24:25] | I don’t know why I have to come? | 为什么非要我来啊 |
[24:26] | Because if you get any more boring, we’ll have to put you down. | 你要是再无聊点 我们就得杀了你 |
[24:29] | – Nice. – I don’t think you’re boring, Tony. | -谢了 -我不觉得你无聊 托尼 |
[24:31] | What about mum? | 那妈妈怎么办 |
[24:32] | She doesn’t like boys. She says they just want my pants to get into. | 她不喜欢男孩子 她说他们只是想和我上床 |
[24:36] | No. My mum. | 不 我妈 |
[24:37] | She’s fine. She’s asleep. | 她没事 她睡着了 |
[24:39] | Stop being a prick. All right? | 别犯浑了 好吗 |
[24:41] | – Hi, Reg! – All right, sweetheart? | -嗨 罗杰 -好啊 甜心 |
[24:43] | How’s the novel going? | 小说写得怎么样了 |
[24:45] | To be honest, Effy, I’m having a struggle with the denouement. | 说实话 艾菲 我正纠结怎么写结局呢 |
[24:48] | My publisher’s getting very picky about the | 出版商对我的后现代篇章结构 |
[24:50] | post-modernist chapter structure. | 挑三拣四的 |
[24:53] | – Hang on, who’s this? – This is Pandora. | -等等 这是谁 -这是潘多拉 |
[24:56] | How old are you, love? 12? | 你多大了 亲爱的 12岁 |
[24:58] | No. I’m… | 不是 我 |
[25:01] | … 32! | 32岁了 |
[25:08] | I think you’re taking the piss, little girl. | 你逗我玩呢 小姑娘 |
[25:10] | And I don’t like it when little girls take the piss. | 我可不喜欢被小姑娘逗着玩 |
[25:12] | Do know what I wanna do with little girls who take the piss? do you? | 知道我想怎么处置逗我的小姑娘吗 |
[25:15] | I… | 我 |
[25:17] | I give ’em a lollipop. | 给她们一根棒棒糖 |
[25:24] | Go on in, girls. Have a good’un. | 进去吧 姑娘们 好好玩 |
[25:30] | Id? | 身份证 |
[25:33] | Strictly over 21s. | 21岁以上 |
[25:35] | Hang on. you just let them in. | 等等 你让他们进去了 |
[25:37] | Who? | 谁 |
[25:39] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[25:40] | Give me a fucking lollipop! | 给我根棒棒糖 |
[25:42] | Can’t do it, mate. | 不行哦 |
[25:45] | Yeah, in you go. | 请进请进 |
[26:06] | Blimmin’ heck! | 真见鬼 |
[26:12] | You want to make fuck fuck with nice sexy boy? | 你想和性感美男嘿咻吗 |
[26:15] | Piss off, Jake. | 滚 杰克 |
[26:17] | You look hot, baby. | 你真性感 亲爱的 |
[26:19] | It makes me want to take you! | 让我想要了你 |
[26:22] | Holy shit! | 他妈的 |
[26:23] | Listen to me, fuckpig. We’ve got spliff to sell, | 听着 蠢货 我们还要卖大麻 |
[26:26] | so send little dicky back to bollockistan and get on with it. Ok? | 把你的小弟弟给我管好了 开始做生意 |
[26:36] | You do spliff. I’ll do pills. | 你卖大麻 我卖药丸 |
[26:38] | What pills? | 什么药丸 |
[26:40] | Make over 100 quid and I’ll make sure you get laid. Deal? | 挣够100英镑 一定让你”性福” 成交 |
[26:44] | Just as friends. | 以朋友身份 |
[26:45] | Just as friends. | 以朋友身份 |
[27:45] | Come on. | 搞什么啊 |
[27:47] | Where’s the sodding ashtray. | 烟灰缸在哪 |
[28:16] | This is brilliant, Eff! | 帅呆了 艾菲 |
[28:18] | Best friends always go to the wizza together, don’t they? | 好闺蜜都结伴上厕所 是吧 |
[28:21] | I’ve seen it in the films. | 我在电影里看到的 |
[28:29] | Got any loo paper, Eff? | 有厕纸吗 艾菲 |
[28:32] | No. | 没有 |
[28:33] | Eff? Eff. I wanna get wonky off my face too. | 艾菲 我也想嗨一嗨 |
[28:37] | Can I have one? | 能吃一片吗 |
[28:38] | Oh, for christ sake. One. And you puke on your own, ok? | 老天 只能吃一片 回头你自己来吐 |
[28:45] | You owe me three quid. | 你欠我三英镑 |
[28:48] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[28:51] | Oh, yes. | 不错 |
[28:52] | Excellent, but… | 很好 但是 |
[28:54] | In you go girls. Have a good’un. | 进去吧 姑娘们 好好玩 |
[28:57] | But? | 但是 |
[29:00] | The character arcs are immaculately achieved | 人物塑造得很完美 |
[29:01] | with a good degree of stylistic control. | 而且在风格上拿捏得很恰当 |
[29:04] | Especially liked the doorman with super powers. | 特别是那位有超能力的看门人 |
[29:07] | Vaporising Reeboks, very nice. | 使人瞬间消失的跑鞋 非常棒 |
[29:10] | But you need to move the climactic development back, | 但你得将高潮部分向后挪 |
[29:12] | so the orgy scene comes before the disembowelling of the Elvic Horde. | 将艾黎·豪德的开膛破肚放在纵欲桥段之后 |
[29:16] | See? | 知道吗 |
[29:24] | That’s it! | 对啊 |
[29:26] | That’s it! you solved it! | 太对了 你解决了 |
[29:33] | Have a good one, mate. | 好好玩 伙计 |
[30:12] | What the fuck are you doing? You just sold Michelle’s watch. | 你在干什么 你卖了米歇尔的表 |
[30:16] | Let it go, Tony. Michelle did. | 放手吧 托尼 米歇尔已经放手了 |
[30:19] | What? what! | 什么 什么 |
[30:20] | Tony! | 托尼 |
[30:24] | Tony, the music’s beautiful! | 托尼 音乐真美 |
[30:28] | You’re beautiful! | 你也很美 |
[30:30] | – Get off. – I love you! | -放手 -我爱你 |
[30:32] | Pandora, no! | 潘多拉 别 |
[30:34] | I want to lick your bottom. | 我想舔你的屁屁 |
[30:35] | No! | 别 |
[30:37] | I want to lick your… balls. | 我想舔你的蛋蛋 |
[30:44] | For fuck’s sakes. | 我的天哪 |
[30:51] | Time to go home. | 该回家了 |
[31:08] | I fucking hate you. | 我恨死你了 |
[31:40] | Well, hello. | 你好啊 |
[31:49] | 130 English pounds. | 130英镑 |
[31:53] | I claim my prize. American pie. | 我要奖励 小甜心 |
[31:57] | Lucky you. | 你真幸运 |
[32:08] | Just one thing. | 不过… |
[32:10] | Man, you said we were gonna get jiggy! | 天 你说过会和我嘿咻的 |
[32:12] | I said you’d get laid, Jake. | 我说会让你性福 杰克 |
[32:14] | And you will. You will. | 你会的 会的 |
[32:18] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[32:20] | You’re gonna love this. | 你会喜欢的 |
[32:33] | So you don’t know me but a very good friend of mine said you might be | 你不认识我 但我一位好朋友说你可能… |
[32:37] | into what I’m into? | 跟我有共同喜好 |
[32:39] | Oh, and what’s that? | 你有什么喜好 |
[32:45] | Then she told me that all that time she’d been screwing my friend. | 然后她告诉我 其实她一直在搞我朋友 |
[32:50] | I was just… | 我就是… |
[32:51] | I couldn’t believe she’d do that to me, you know? | 真不敢相信她会这么对我 |
[32:55] | If it wasn’t for my slugs, | 要不是我的鼻涕虫 |
[32:57] | I don’t know what I might have… | 真不知我会怎么样 |
[32:58] | Poor you. I can’t believe it. | 真可怜 真难想象 |
[33:03] | It happened to me too. | 这事我也遇上了 |
[33:05] | Yeah? | 真的 |
[33:05] | And what did you do about it? | 那你怎么做的 |
[33:08] | Fuck relationships. | 去他的恋爱 |
[33:10] | I’m into mindless sex now. | 我现在只要毫无牵挂的性爱 |
[33:13] | Oh, mindless. yeah. | 毫无牵挂 是啊 |
[33:15] | You know, I just wanna blot everything out, you know. | 我只想完全放空 |
[33:17] | I’d really like to blot it out now. | 现在就想 |
[33:20] | Right here, | 就在这儿 |
[33:23] | by this window? | 就在窗户边 |
[33:27] | How old did you say you were? | 你刚刚说你多大 |
[33:29] | Oh, older than I look. | 比我的长得老 |
[33:31] | It’s the grief. It takes years off you. | 悲伤让人看上去年轻 |
[33:34] | – Yeah? – Oh, yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[34:19] | Noooo!!!!!! | 不 |
[34:37] | Phone’s buggered. | 手机坏了 |
[34:41] | Can’t call her then? | 不能打给她喽 |
[34:43] | What’s the use? | 有什么用 |
[34:45] | The thing I don’t understand is why her voicemail is off. | 我不明白她的语音信箱为什么没开 |
[34:48] | If I could leave a message… | 如果能留语音信息 |
[34:51] | But it just rings and rings. | 但它却一直在响 |
[34:53] | You really don’t understand anything, do you, Tone? | 你真的什么都不懂吗 托尼 |
[34:56] | What? | 什么 |
[34:58] | As long as it’s ringing, | 只要电话在响 |
[35:00] | She knows you’re there. | 她就知道你还在 |
[35:07] | I can’t believe you sold Michelle’s watch. | 真不敢相信你竟卖掉了米歇尔的表 |
[35:11] | – Who says I sold it? – What d’you mean? | -谁说我卖了 -什么意思 |
[35:15] | Put your sim in that. | 把你的卡插进去 |
[35:17] | I’m going out. | 我出去了 |
[35:36] | Michelle! there’s a man here with a parcel for you! | 米歇尔 有你的包裹 |
[36:27] | Cass! | 凯茜 |
[36:29] | Cass! | 凯茜 |
[36:31] | Listen, open the door, cass. | 开门 凯茜 |
[36:36] | Sid, she doesn’t wanna see you. | 希德 她不想见你 |
[36:37] | I don’t fucking care, ok? Cass! | 我不在乎 凯茜 |
[36:39] | Come on, leave it, man. This ain’t… | 走吧 这不是 |
[36:42] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[36:44] | Jesus, Sid. Just go, man. | 天哪 希德 走吧 |
[36:46] | It’s all right, Chris. I’m fine. | 没事的 克里斯 我没事 |
[36:49] | All right. Watch it. | 好吧 小心点 |
[36:50] | Yeah? or I’ll… | 否则我… |
[36:53] | What will I do? | 怎么做呢 |
[36:54] | Bite his head off and spit in the hole? | 把他的头咬下来吐进茅坑里 |
[36:57] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[36:59] | I probably wouldn’t do that, but… yeah… | 我应该不会这么做 但是 |
[37:13] | What do you want, Sid? | 你想干什么 希德 |
[37:15] | I want you to stop what you’re doing, ok? | 你给我停下 |
[37:18] | You know, fucking around. Fucking anything that moves. | 到处乱搞 跟所有会动的东西做爱 |
[37:21] | Just stop it. | 给我停止 |
[37:22] | – You started it. – I don’t care. | -是你挑的头 -我不在乎 |
[37:25] | I don’t care. You’re cruel. | 我不在乎 你真残忍 |
[37:28] | – I hate you. – Hate you right back. | -我恨你 -我也恨你 |
[37:31] | Why don’t you pop over to Michelle’s and give her one? | 你怎么不去米歇尔家跟她来一炮 |
[37:33] | Oh, another one. | 跟她再来一炮 |
[37:34] | Give it a fucking rest, ok? You know, it’s you and me. | 够了 这是我们两的事 |
[37:38] | You know that and you’re being stupid. | 这你很清楚 你是在犯傻 |
[37:40] | – My turn. – You went away. Why did you go away? | -该我说了 -你走了 你为什么要走 |
[37:43] | You know, I needed you, and you pissed off. | 我需要你 你却走了 |
[37:47] | My dad said… | 我爸说 |
[37:50] | He said you’re special but you’re not. | 他说你很特别 但你不是 |
[37:52] | You’re just slutting around like a spoilt kid. | 你就像个被宠坏的孩子 到处乱搞 |
[37:56] | Michelle, Sid. Michelle! | 米歇尔 希德 米歇尔 |
[37:57] | I don’t love Michelle! | 我不爱米歇尔 |
[37:59] | I never loved Nichelle. I loved you, but you… | 我从没爱过米歇尔 我爱你 但你 |
[38:03] | You… | 你… |
[38:09] | Oh, god. | 我的天 |
[38:12] | Where were you? | 你当时为什么不在 |
[38:16] | Dad fucking died! | 我爸死了 |
[38:21] | I needed you… | 我需要你 |
[38:23] | And Michelle… | 米歇尔 |
[38:27] | so we had great sex for three days and then guilty sex for the rest. | 我们享受了三天完美的性爱 余下的都是内疚 |
[38:36] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[38:39] | I don’t care. | 我不管 |
[38:44] | I did it. | 我就那么做了 |
[38:52] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[38:58] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[38:59] | Fuck 15-year-olds. | 和15岁的男孩上床去吧 |
[39:02] | Whatever. I’m sick of saying sorry. | 随便吧 我不想再道歉了 |
[39:12] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[39:17] | You say sorry. | 该你道歉 |
[39:21] | I didn’t fuck him, Sid. | 我没和他上床 希德 |
[39:30] | His mum had sewn his name into his trousers. | 他妈妈把他的名字绣在了裤子上 |
[39:35] | He got a bit excited. | 他有点激动 |
[39:39] | And he squashed my slug. | 还压死了我的鼻涕虫 |
[39:42] | My slug called Sidley. | 我的鼻涕虫叫希德利 |
[39:45] | So I threw him out. | 所以我把他赶了出去 |
[40:04] | Look, if he’s still bothering you, Cass, then… | 如果他还在骚扰你 凯茜 我就… |
[40:12] | Got ya. | 懂了 |
[40:14] | Smokin’! | 销魂啊 |
[40:51] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[41:02] | Deadline is upon us. | 截止日期快到了 |
[41:04] | I have coursework from everyone of a very high standard. | 大家的作业质量都很高啊 |
[41:08] | Pandora’s contribution is thrillingly abstract. | 潘多拉的作业非常抽象 |
[41:11] | It simply reeks of emotion. | 当真是情感的迸发 |
[41:13] | The girl has great talent. | 她很有天赋 |
[41:17] | Surprising. | 令人惊讶 |
[41:19] | Even Ursula has come through with a little coaching. | 就连厄休拉经过指导也有了进步 |
[41:22] | All as, without a doubt. | 不用说 大家都是优 |
[41:24] | Another triumph for the art department. | 艺术系的又一次成功 |
[41:27] | All we need is now is yours | 现在就剩下你的了 |
[41:29] | And we will have our 100% record for another year. | 我们今年就能再拿下全优了 |
[41:34] | It’s finished. | 完成了 |
[41:36] | Oh. splendid. | 那太棒了 |
[41:37] | And which emotion have you depicted? | 你描绘了哪种情感 |
[41:40] | Anger, jealousy, bitterness, tiredness, | 愤怒 嫉妒 苦涩 疲惫 |
[41:44] | hope, lust, | 希望 欲念 |
[41:48] | love. | 爱 |
[41:50] | A veritable feast. so where is it? | 真是盛宴啊 那作品在哪 |
[41:56] | It’s everywhere. | 到处都是 |
[41:57] | My dear girl, I’m not sure I understand. | 亲爱的 我不太理解 |
[42:01] | It’s conceptual. You just can’t see it. | 是抽象的 你看不见罢了 |
[42:05] | – You’re saying you haven’t done it. – No. | -就是说你没做了 -不是 |
[42:07] | I’m saying you can’t see it. | 我是说你看不见 |
[42:10] | Well, I’m not quite sure that’s going to work | 我想普通中学教育证书 |
[42:12] | for the Anglo-Welsh GCSE board, now, is it…? | 颁发委员会恐怕不会吃这套吧 |
[42:16] | No. | 不 |
[42:17] | They’ll just have to expel me. | 就让他们开除我吧 |
[42:22] | – Goodbye, Madame Deluca. – Goodbye, Effy. | -再见 德鲁卡夫人 -再见 艾菲 |
[42:26] | Effy. | 艾菲 |
[42:29] | I was going to tell you about Georges Braque. | 我正想跟你说说乔治·勃拉克 |
[42:32] | He was a very great artist | 他是位很棒的艺术家 |
[42:34] | and also truly remarkable at oral sex. | 口交的功夫也一流 |
[42:38] | Anyway, he gave me some advice I’ve always remembered. | 总之 他给了我一些终身受用的意见 |
[42:43] | What was it? | 什么意见 |
[42:44] | If they don’t like it, fuck ’em. | 他们要是不喜欢 就不管他们 |
[42:51] | Ah, Georges, | 乔治 |
[42:53] | Georges… | 乔治 |
[42:57] | Georges… | 乔治 |
[43:02] | Hello! | 有人吗 |
[43:11] | I’m back! | 我回来了 |
[43:17] | Hi, dad. | 嗨 爸爸 |
[43:17] | Hi. they let me come back early. | 他们让我提前回来了 |
[43:20] | That’s great. | 好极了 |
[43:21] | Yes, isn’t it? | 可不是嘛 |
[43:24] | – Where’s mum? – She’s asleep. | -妈妈在哪 -她还在睡 |
[43:27] | Well, she won’t mind if I go up, then. | 那她不会介意我上去了 |
[43:30] | Tired after the flight, you know. | 坐飞机很累 |
[43:33] | Fine. | 好 |
[43:34] | So. you feeling ok, son? | 你感觉好点了吗 儿子 |
[43:37] | I’m feeling great, dad. | 感觉好极了 爸爸 |
[43:39] | Good. | 很好 |
[43:41] | That’s really good. | 真的很好 |
[43:43] | What you been up to? | 你都干什么呢 |
[43:46] | Revision. | 复习 |
[43:48] | It’s good to have you back, dad. | 你能回来真好 爸爸 |
[43:50] | It’s good to be back. | 回来的确很好 |
[44:06] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[44:07] | Came home early. | 提前回来了 |
[44:09] | Missed you. | 想你了 |
[44:10] | I’ve been asleep. | 我一直在睡觉 |
[44:12] | Is everything all right? | 一切都好吧 |
[44:15] | Think so. | 应该是吧 |
[45:25] | Well, I must say… | 我得说… |