| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:00] | Me, you and JJ. Best mates for life. | 我 你和小杰 一辈子的好哥们 |
| [00:03] | – You love him? – No. | -你爱上他了 -没有 |
| [00:05] | You love the lips. | 你爱他的嘴唇吧 |
| [00:06] | When I’m with you, | 和你在一起的时候 |
| [00:08] | I feel like I’m a better person. | 我觉得我变成了一个更好的人 |
| [00:10] | I feel happier. | 更开心 |
| [00:11] | Take them at breakfast and supper, ok? | 早晚各一次 好吗 |
| [00:14] | Makes you tell the truth, allegedly. | 据说能让你说出实话 |
| [00:16] | What’s wrong with that? | 那有什么不好的 |
| [00:17] | There you go. | 吃吧 |
| [00:18] | Cookie’s always got nothing. | 库克总是什么都得不到 |
| [00:20] | That’s why I do her pal. | 所以我睡了她朋友 |
| [00:22] | That’s why I pop Panda. | 所以我睡了潘多 |
| [00:24] | Panda’s popped. | 我睡了她 |
| [00:27] | It’s well bad, JJ. | 惨得挺好的 小杰 |
| [00:29] | I’m officially off the rails. | 我可以名正言顺地放纵自己 |
| [01:10] | Oh, fuck! | 日 |
| [01:12] | Jack-a-fucking-NORY! | 太他妈爽了 |
| [01:26] | Smashing. | 太爽了 |
| [01:43] | See you later, yeah? | 一会儿见 |
| [02:04] | ‘Hi, you’re through to Freddie’s Dyslexia helpline. | “现在为您接通弗莱迪难语症帮助热线 |
| [02:07] | ‘Please leave a massage.’ | 请’浏言'” |
| [02:20] | Jamie Oliver. Bastard. | 杰米·奥利弗 混蛋 |
| [02:23] | Stephen Fry. Bastard. | 斯蒂芬·弗雷 混蛋 |
| [02:26] | Nelson Mandela. Bastard. | 尼尔森·曼德拉 混蛋 |
| [02:29] | Bastard. Bastard. | 全都是混蛋 |
| [02:31] | Oh, big, fat, ugly Irish bastard! | 又肥又丑的爱尔兰混蛋 |
| [02:35] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
| [02:37] | Oh, I’m just looking at pictures of men, | 我只是在看男人的照片 |
| [02:38] | saying which ones are bastards. | 看哪些是混蛋 |
| [02:40] | Nice… | 很好… |
| [02:43] | Cook’s gone. | 库克走了 |
| [02:46] | We broke up. | 我们分手了 |
| [02:47] | Yeah. Never mind, sweetheart. You ok? | 没关系 亲爱的 你还好吧 |
| [02:53] | Yeah. | 我没事 |
| [02:55] | It’s just gonna make it really hard raising our baby. | 这下抚养我们的孩子就困难了 |
| [02:57] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
| [03:20] | Bastard. | 混蛋 |
| [03:46] | Karen, I told you… | 凯伦 我告诉过你了… |
| [03:48] | Hi, Effy. | 艾菲 |
| [03:55] | Babe, not being funny, | 宝贝 我不是开玩笑 |
| [03:56] | but you look like microwaved shit. What’s up? | 你真是一团糟 怎么了 |
| [03:59] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
| [04:01] | Oh, my God, listen, it’s really good you’re here, actually. | 天呐 你来的正好 |
| [04:03] | You can drive, right? | 你会开车 是吧 |
| [04:05] | Yeah. Why? | 会 怎么了 |
| [04:06] | Cos… me and Freddie are having a party tonight, in the woods… | 因为我和弗莱迪今晚要在树林里举行个派对 |
| [04:10] | What’s it called again, honey? | 那地方叫什么来着 亲爱的 |
| [04:13] | Gobblers End. | 高布勒角 |
| [04:14] | That’s right. You should come! | 没错 你也来吧 |
| [04:16] | I was gonna borrow my dad’s car, but now he has to… | 本来要借我爸车的 但是他必须… |
| [04:18] | take Karen to an audition. | 带凯伦去试镜 |
| [04:22] | We’re always doing that! | 我们总是心有灵犀 |
| [04:24] | Maybe. I have to ask my mum if I can borrow the car. | 可能吧 我得问我妈借不借我车 |
| [04:27] | Cool. Can we ask you something, though? | 很好 你能帮我们个忙吗 |
| [04:32] | Me and Freddie want this to be like, a quiet thing, | 我和弗莱迪不想聚会太声张 |
| [04:35] | not some kind of… what did I call it before? | 不是那种…我管它叫什么来着 |
| [04:39] | Pikey hoe-down. | 群魔乱舞 |
| [04:40] | Thanks, babe. | 谢谢 宝贝 |
| [04:42] | So? | 然后呢 |
| [04:43] | So Cook’s not invited. | 所以不想邀请库克 |
| [04:45] | Cos we don’t like him. | 因为我们不喜欢他 |
| [04:48] | Like I said, I have to ask my mum. | 我说了 我得问问我妈 |
| [04:50] | Ok. Well, you just have a little think about it and let us know, yeah? | 好的 你想一下 然后告诉我们 |
| [04:54] | I’m going to have a shower. | 我去洗个澡 |
| [04:55] | You coming, juicy? | 你来吗 亲爱的 |
| [04:57] | Yeah. In a minute, hon. Yeah. | 去 等会儿的 亲爱的 |
| [05:09] | You should come. | 你应该来 |
| [05:12] | You want me to come? | 你想让我来 |
| [05:19] | Why are you here? | 你来干什么 |
| [05:23] | Came to tell you something. | 来告诉你点事 |
| [05:28] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
| [05:33] | Your shed’s changed. | 你这小屋变了 |
| [05:35] | Effy… | 艾菲… |
| [05:36] | I’ll see you later, yeah? | 一会儿见 |
| [05:37] | Effy… | 艾菲… |
| [07:02] | All right? Take me to your kitchen! | 你好啊 带我去你家厨房吧 |
| [07:04] | Your daughter’s in for a fucking treat. | 你女儿有口服了 |
| [07:06] | Four courses, real fancy shit. | 四道菜 都是好吃的 |
| [07:08] | Pesto. Salmon. Salad. | 香蒜沙司 三文鱼 还有沙拉 |
| [07:11] | Love, she’s gone. | 亲爱的 她走了 |
| [07:13] | Ok. What time’s she back? | 她什么时候回来 |
| [07:14] | Oh, not till tomorrow. | 明天之前回不来吧 |
| [07:15] | They’ve gone to some party at Gobblers End. | 他们去了什么高布勒角开派对 |
| [07:19] | Nah… Nah. | 不是吧 |
| [07:22] | Nah, cos we’re supposed to hang out tonight. | 我们今天晚上要在一起的 |
| [07:24] | Was that before you broke up or after? | 是你们分手之前还是之后说好的 |
| [07:33] | I bought a fucking gateau. | 我买了个奶油蛋糕 |
| [07:37] | Black Forest… | 黑森林… |
| [07:38] | Oh. My favourite. Cheers. | 我的最爱 真棒 |
| [08:36] | Can’t talk now, Mum. Later. Later, OK? Bye. | 现在说话不方便 妈妈 一会儿的 拜拜 |
| [08:49] | You sure this is the right way? | 你确定这条路对吗 |
| [08:51] | That’s what the map says! | 地图上是这么写的 |
| [08:56] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
| [08:57] | No, we haven’t… | 没到… |
| [08:58] | Yes, we have! | 到了 |
| [08:59] | Well, whatever! | 随便吧 |
| [09:01] | Where do we go now? | 我们现在往哪走 |
| [09:04] | Right. Yes. Turn right. | 右转 对 往右转 |
| [09:07] | You’re not indicating. | 你没打转向灯 |
| [09:08] | No, that’s left! | 不对 那是左 |
| [09:09] | Turn right and go straight on… | 往右转 一直向前走 |
| [09:10] | I’m sure it’s left, right, Fred? | 肯定是向左 对吧 弗莱迪 |
| [09:14] | What are we doing? | 我们在干什么 |
| [09:16] | This isn’t the right way, I told you! | 这条路不对 我告诉你了 |
| [09:32] | Stupid piece of crap. | 垃圾地图 |
| [09:35] | We’re just gonna have to ask someone for directions. | 我们得去找人问路 |
| [09:38] | Who? | 问谁啊 |
| [09:41] | Hello? Hello? | 有人吗 有人吗 |
| [09:44] | Is anybody here? For fuck’s sake! | 他妈的有人在吗 |
| [09:51] | Excuse me, gentlemen, | 打扰一下 先生 |
| [09:53] | could you tell me how to get to Gobblers End, please? | 能告诉我怎么去高布勒角吗 |
| [09:55] | Well, I wouldn’t start from here, love. | 从这儿过去可不容易 亲爱的 |
| [09:57] | No, I reckon I could show you. | 我大概能给你指一指 |
| [09:59] | – Great. – All right. | -很好 -行 |
| [10:01] | Listen to the nice man, Freddie. | 好好听人家说 弗莱迪 |
| [10:10] | Go on. | 去吧 |
| [10:19] | Right. Gobblers Knob… | 高布勒山丘[也有”男性生殖器”的意思] |
| [10:25] | Gobblers End, you call it… See the roundabout? | 你管它叫高布勒角 看到这个环岛了吗 |
| [10:29] | Well, go back there… | 回到那里 |
| [10:35] | Anybody here? Hello, hello… | 有人在吗 你好 |
| [10:42] | Second on the right. You got that? | 右边第二个路口 明白了吗 |
| [10:44] | Yeah, thanks. | 明白了 谢谢 |
| [10:47] | You kids want to see something before you go? | 你们这帮孩子走之前想看点东西吗 |
| [11:09] | Are you leaving something for me, lovely? | 给我留下什么东西了吗 宝贝 |
| [11:13] | Let me out, please. | 让我出去 |
| [11:14] | Cos I’ve got something for you. | 我可有东西给你啊 |
| [11:16] | Get out of the way! | 快让开 |
| [11:20] | Little tradition of ours. | 我们的小传统 |
| [11:24] | Hang on, mate, do you really think… | 等等 伙计 你真觉得… |
| [11:25] | Shut up, kid. | 闭嘴 孩子 |
| [11:36] | Come on, sweetheart, you know you want it. | 来吧 甜心 我知道你想要 |
| [11:37] | Get off! Get off of me! Freddie! | 放开我 弗莱迪 |
| [11:43] | Freddie, help! | 弗莱迪 救救我 |
| [11:53] | You made me miss. | 你害我失手了 |
| [11:56] | – Sorry, but… – I’ve never… missed… before. | -对不起 但是 -我从没失过手 |
| [12:03] | All right! That’s it, that’s enough, leave her alone! | 好了 够了 放开她 |
| [12:06] | Go. | 走啊 |
| [12:10] | Beware the moon. | 当心月亮啊 |
| [12:17] | Whatever. Freak! | 无所谓 变态 |
| [12:25] | – Fucking hell! – Did you fucking see the size of that gun? | -真他妈的 -你看到那枪多大了吗 |
| [12:27] | – Ok, let’s get out of here. – Did you see the size of the knife? | -我们快离开这儿 -你看到那刀有多大吗 |
| [12:34] | – Katie, what happened? – Fucking hell. I don’t know. | -凯蒂 发生什么了 -我他妈不知道 |
| [12:36] | He just started shouting at me. I didn’t even do anything. | 他向我大喊 我什么都没做 |
| [12:49] | Panda? | 潘多 |
| [12:50] | Panda? | 潘多 |
| [12:52] | Thomas, is she ok? | 托马斯 她没事吧 |
| [12:55] | Um, Eff? | 艾菲 |
| [12:57] | It’s them. It’s them. Freds… Freds… | 是他们 弗莱 弗莱 |
| [13:01] | – Oh, my God… – Shit! Calm down, calm down. | -天呐 -他妈的 冷静点 |
| [13:05] | Just stay calm. It’s probably nothing. Just chill out. | 冷静点 应该没什么事 冷静下来 |
| [13:17] | Roll that down. | 把它摇下来 |
| [13:18] | – Roll the fucking window down. – What are they doing? | -把窗户摇下来 -他们要干什么 |
| [13:19] | Eff… | 艾菲 |
| [13:23] | Pull the car over. Stop the car. | 把车停下 快停车 |
| [13:25] | Stop the car now! | 马上停车 |
| [13:31] | Effy, stop the car! | 艾菲 停车 |
| [13:33] | Effy! | 艾菲 |
| [13:34] | – Wankers. – Effy! | -这群混蛋 -艾菲 |
| [14:03] | Are they gone? | 他们走了吗 |
| [14:11] | Christ… | 天呐 |
| [14:12] | I think we should go home. | 咱们回家吧 |
| [14:15] | They’re gone now. We’re safe. | 他们走了 我们安全了 |
| [14:17] | As long as we, “Beware the moon”, obviously. | 显然 只要我们”当心月亮”就可以了 |
| [14:29] | Why are you laughing? | 你们笑什么 |
| [14:33] | It’s not fucking funny! | 这一点也不好笑 |
| [14:35] | All right, babes. Chill out. | 没事 宝贝 冷静点 |
| [14:37] | Sorry. I was… | 对不起 我只是… |
| [14:43] | Come on. Not far now. | 走吧 不太远了 |
| [15:10] | It’s so heavy. | 太沉了 |
| [15:11] | – Ok. This way, right, Freds? – Yep! | -这边走 对吧 弗莱迪 -对 |
| [15:15] | You’ll like it here, mate. It’s all right. | 你会喜欢这儿的 伙计 没事 |
| [15:35] | So what’s the deal with Thomas? | 托马斯怎么回事 |
| [15:37] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
| [15:38] | Cook, like, had carnal relations with Pandora! | 库克和潘多拉有肉体关系 |
| [15:41] | Don’t call it that. | 别那么说 |
| [15:43] | His girlfriend’s a no-good hussy | 他女朋友就是个没用的贱妇 |
| [15:45] | and he’s acting like everything’s fine! | 他还装作什么都没发生似的 |
| [15:47] | It’s messing with my head! | 我脑子都乱了 |
| [15:54] | How you doing, mate? | 你没事吧 伙计 |
| [15:56] | Wasn’t expecting to see you tonight. | 没想到你今晚会来 |
| [15:59] | I mean it’s great you’re here. | 你能来真好 |
| [16:01] | Just thought. After what Cook said at your gig. | 只是库克演出那晚说了那种话… |
| [16:05] | I would like that we keep that between us for now, yes? | 暂时不要跟别人说 知道吗 |
| [16:08] | Yeah. Yeah, course. Whatever you say. | 好 当然 听你的 |
| [16:13] | Freddie! Is this the right way? | 弗莱迪 这条路对吗 |
| [16:16] | That’s right, sweetheart. | 对 甜心 |
| [16:20] | Just up here. | 就在这边 |
| [18:36] | Panda. Are you all right? | 潘多 你没事吧 |
| [18:41] | Yeah! Fine! | 没事 |
| [18:45] | I mean, relationships just can’t stay the same, can they? | 两个人的关系不会一成不变 是吧 |
| [18:50] | Can’t always be lovely and lush and | 不可能一直令人愉悦 丰富多彩 |
| [18:52] | not full of weird silences all the time. | 一直拥有欢声笑语 |
| [18:55] | People can’t always be perfect cos that’s not real, is it? | 人不可能永远完美 因为那不真实 对吧 |
| [18:59] | It’s not real cos things change, don’t they? | 现实中事情会发生变化 对吧 |
| [19:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
| [19:06] | They do. | 的确是这样 |
| [19:08] | But you can tell me. | 但是你能跟我倾诉 |
| [19:10] | If something’s up, I can help you. | 如果有什么事的话 我可以帮助你 |
| [19:17] | Everything’s great. | 一切都挺好的 |
| [19:18] | I love Thomas, he loves me, | 我爱托马斯 他也爱我 |
| [19:21] | everything’s just, tickety-flippin-boo! | 所有事都那么异常美妙 |
| [19:23] | Ok, if you say so. Look what I found. | 你说好就好吧 看我找到什么了 |
| [19:29] | Shroooms. | 蘑菇 |
| [19:31] | Are they funny ones? | 是那种致幻的吗 |
| [19:33] | What are you doing? | 你们干什么呢 |
| [19:36] | Found some shrooms. Want some? | 找到些蘑菇 来点吗 |
| [19:39] | No! | 不要 |
| [19:40] | How d’you know they’re not poisonous? | 你怎么知道它们没毒 |
| [19:42] | I don’t want you ruining my party by, like, vomming blood! | 我可不想你吐血 破坏了我的派对 |
| [19:46] | And this isn’t supposed to be that kind of party, Eff. | 而且这也不是那种派对 艾菲 |
| [19:48] | It’s just drinks and sausages. | 只是喝点酒 吃点香肠 |
| [19:51] | – No mushrooms. – Whoa, mushrooms! | -不能吃蘑菇 -有蘑菇 |
| [19:56] | Who’s got mushrooms? | 谁有蘑菇 |
| [20:00] | – Give me some! – Freddie! | -给我点 -弗莱迪 |
| [20:01] | What? Chill out. | 怎么了 冷静点 |
| [20:02] | Did I hear mushrooms? | 我是听到蘑菇了吗 |
| [20:04] | Emily! Don’t you fucking dare! | 艾米丽 你敢吃 |
| [20:08] | Don’t listen to her, Ems. | 别听她的 小艾 |
| [20:12] | All part of the fun, I suppose. | 这真有意思 |
| [20:17] | Come on, Panda. Live a little. | 来吧 潘多 吃点 |
| [20:19] | No, thanks! Love is our drug! | 不了 谢谢 爱情就是我们的毒品 |
| [20:23] | Sometimes you need a little more sugar in your bowl, though. | 但有时候 你碗里要多放点糖 |
| [20:27] | C’est vrai, ma jolie? | 我说的对吗 亲爱的 |
| [20:37] | Go on, Panda. | 吃吧 潘多 |
| [20:46] | Minging. | 真难吃 |
| [20:56] | Don’t cry. | 不能哭 |
| [20:59] | Don’t fucking cry. | 别他妈哭 |
| [21:04] | How long till it kicks in, Eff? | 多长时间能起效 艾菲 |
| [21:08] | Not long. | 很快 |
| [21:58] | I am so fucked. Do I look fucked? | 我完全嗨了 我是不是很恍惚 |
| [22:04] | Eff? Listen, before. In the shed. I was just… I just wondered… | 艾菲 之前在小屋 我一直在想 |
| [22:09] | What were you gonna say? | 你到底要说什么 |
| [22:13] | I’ll tell you later. Bye. | 一会儿告诉你 拜 |
| [22:20] | Katie’s cold. | 凯蒂好冷啊 |
| [23:28] | That’s what it’s about, isn’t it? | 就是因为这个 对吗 |
| [23:30] | Forget all that other shit, cos it’s not about that, | 忘了那些破事吧 跟那没关系 |
| [23:33] | it’s about everything else. | 是因为其他的一切 |
| [23:37] | Like when you open your eyes in the night and you see that face… | 比如 你夜里睁开眼 看到那张脸… |
| [23:42] | you see that face… | 看到那张脸… |
| [23:47] | I didn’t even want you here and you’ve ruined my night. | 我根本不想让你来 你毁了我的夜晚 |
| [23:49] | I invited you here was because you can drive | 我邀请你来是因为你会开车 |
| [23:52] | and you’re embarrassing yourself. Don’t you think. | 而你却让自己出丑 |
| [23:54] | It’s pretty sad. | 真悲哀 |
| [23:55] | Throwing yourself at your mates’ boyfriends, really. | 向你姐们的男朋友投怀送抱 |
| [23:59] | Katie, come sit down. | 凯蒂 过来坐下 |
| [24:01] | I’m not being nasty or anything! | 我并不是有意这么刻薄 |
| [24:03] | I don’t even think you realise you’re doing it. | 我想你都没意识到自己那么做了 |
| [24:05] | It’s just it makes you look like a desperate whore. | 只是 你这样像个极度饥渴的荡妇 |
| [24:39] | Who moved the stuff? | 谁把东西拿走了 |
| [24:41] | What? | 什么 |
| [24:42] | Who moved the stuff? | 谁把东西拿走了 |
| [24:44] | The bags are gone. | 包都不见了 |
| [24:48] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
| [24:54] | For God’s sakes. | 老天呐 |
| [24:56] | This is so not funny, guys. | 这一点都不好玩 伙计们 |
| [24:58] | Chill out, somebody… | 冷静点 有人… |
| [25:05] | Turn the music off! | 把音乐关了 |
| [25:14] | Oh, shit! | 他妈的 |
| [25:28] | Eff, I don’t like it! | 艾菲 我不喜欢这样 |
| [25:31] | It’s ok, Panda. | 没事的 潘多 |
| [25:35] | Turn the lights off now. Everything off. Quick. | 把灯关了 所有东西都关了 快 |
| [25:37] | JJ, get that fire out! | 小杰 把火灭了 |
| [25:42] | Everyone, round the fire! Get down, get down. | 大家围着火 蹲下 |
| [26:43] | What the fuck! | 搞什么啊 |
| [26:46] | What the fuck do you think you’re playing at? You fucking idiots. You nearly… | 你他妈的在搞什么呢 你个白痴 |
| [26:50] | Jesus! | 天呐 |
| [26:53] | You fucking prick! | 你个混蛋 |
| [27:00] | I should fucking kill you! | 我真他妈该杀了你 |
| [27:01] | – You scared the shit out of us, stupid prick. – It wasn’t me! | -你吓死我们了 混蛋 -不是我 |
| [27:05] | There were psychos in the woods with a gun! | 树林里有拿着枪的疯子 |
| [27:08] | I saw them nick your stuff so they started shooting. | 我看到他们偷了你们的东西 他们就开枪了 |
| [27:10] | They’re fucking mental! | 他们真是疯了 |
| [27:12] | Shut up. Joke’s over. | 闭嘴吧 别开玩笑了 |
| [27:13] | Bloody scared us, you stupid fucking tosser. | 吓死我们了 你这个废物 |
| [27:16] | All right, calm down. | 好吧 冷静点 |
| [27:18] | I took your sodding knapsacks, children. | 是我把你们的包拿走了 孩子们 |
| [27:21] | They’re just poachers, you daft wankers. | 他们只是偷猎者 你们这帮笨蛋 |
| [27:23] | Poachers? | 偷猎者 |
| [27:26] | After rabbits and shit. Not you. | 抓兔子什么的 不抓你 |
| [27:29] | I was just trying to freak you out. | 我只是想吓唬吓唬你们 |
| [27:31] | Why? | 为什么 |
| [27:32] | Cos I thought it’d be funny! And it totally was! | 因为我觉得会很好玩 确实很好玩 |
| [27:35] | Ooh, turn off the lights! Ooh, we’re going to die! | 把灯关了 我们要死了 |
| [27:43] | What the fuck are you doing here? | 你他妈来这儿做什么 |
| [27:44] | You know me. I smell a shindig. I’m there. | 我顺着狂欢的味儿找来了 |
| [27:46] | Well, you weren’t invited so you can just fuck off! | 我们没请你来 你可以滚了 |
| [27:49] | But we’re having such a nice time! | 但是我们玩得很开心啊 |
| [27:52] | Your tits look fucking mint from this angle by the way. | 你胸部在这个角度看超美的 |
| [27:55] | What is your fucking problem? | 你他妈什么毛病 |
| [27:57] | Come on then, Rambo. | 那来吧 兰博 |
| [28:00] | What do you want? My fucking blood? | 你想要什么 我的血吗 |
| [28:03] | Cos you’ve fucking taken everything else! | 因为你他妈把一切都拿走了 |
| [28:04] | You’ve taken fucking JJ and now snicking her off me as well! | 你把小杰抢走了 还要把她从我身边夺走 |
| [28:17] | She hasn’t told you, has she? | 她还没告诉你 对吧 |
| [28:19] | Fuck me, I’m so glad I didn’t miss this. | 我去 真高兴我没错过这段啊 |
| [28:22] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
| [28:27] | Effy doesn’t want me any more. | 艾菲不要我了 |
| [28:31] | Do you, princess? | 是吗 公主大人 |
| [28:36] | No. | 不要了 |
| [28:40] | So? | 那又怎么样 |
| [28:42] | Why should we care? Freddie’s with me now. | 关我们什么事 弗莱迪现在和我在一起 |
| [28:45] | Right, Freddie? | 对吧 弗莱迪 |
| [28:47] | Freddie? | 弗莱迪 |
| [28:49] | Freddie! | 弗莱迪 |
| [28:52] | Right. | 对 |
| [28:58] | I’m going for a walk. | 我去散个步 |
| [29:02] | Katie. | 凯蒂 |
| [29:07] | Well, I think she took that pretty well, don’t you? | 看来她坦然接受了 是吧 |
| [29:11] | Just go! | 快走吧 |
| [29:12] | No-one wants you here! No-one likes you! Just fucking go! | 没人想要你 没人喜欢你 快滚吧 |
| [29:20] | Do what he says. Fuck off. | 听他的 快滚吧 |
| [29:24] | Whatever. | 无所谓 |
| [29:28] | Have nice lives, all of youse. | 你们都好好活着 |
| [29:32] | You coming? | 你来吗 |
| [29:34] | Nah, yeah, stay here with your friends. | 算了 和你的朋友们在这儿待着吧 |
| [29:38] | Look at them. Look at their little faces. | 看看他们 看他们那一张张脸 |
| [29:42] | You’re all such whizzo chums, aren’t you? | 你们真是团结啊 是吧 |
| [29:48] | Ain’t that right, Eff? Ain’t that right, Panda? | 对吧 艾菲 对吧 潘多 |
| [29:51] | Panda’s been worried lately, Eff. | 潘多最近很心烦啊 艾菲 |
| [29:54] | Says you don’t see each other as much as you used to. | 说你们不像以前一样经常见面了 |
| [29:57] | That right, Panda? Yeah. | 对吧 潘多 |
| [29:59] | I said to her, “Cupcake, | 我跟她说”小甜心 |
| [30:02] | maybe if you didn’t spend as much time with my cock in your mouth.” | 如果你不是总含着我的小弟弟的话” |
| [30:04] | Shut up! Shut up! Come on, Thomas, let’s go! | 闭嘴 托马斯 我们走 |
| [30:06] | Stop! It’s fine. | 停下 没事的 |
| [30:10] | I know. | 我知道了 |
| [30:11] | Know what? | 知道什么 |
| [30:15] | Wait. | 等等 |
| [30:18] | It was one time, right? | 就那一次 对吧 |
| [30:21] | Your party. | 在你的派对上 |
| [30:23] | It was only once, right? | 就一次 对吧 |
| [30:28] | I need to sit down now. | 我得坐下了 |
| [30:36] | Um, sorry, slugger, | 不好意思 猛汉 |
| [30:39] | I don’t think you heard. | 我觉得你没听到 |
| [30:40] | Me… fucked… | 我 上了 |
| [30:44] | your… girlfriend… | 你的 女朋友 |
| [30:46] | like, multiple times. | 上了好多次 |
| [30:50] | What do you want me to say? | 你想让我说什么 |
| [30:51] | I don’t want you to say anything! Hit me. | 我不想让你说什么 打我 |
| [30:56] | Come on! | 打啊 |
| [30:58] | Come on, hit me! | 打我啊 |
| [31:01] | You are such a sad little boy. | 你真是个可悲的人 |
| [31:04] | Thomas, please. I stopped it. | 托马斯 求你了 我不那么做了 |
| [31:06] | I love you. Just give me a chance. | 我爱你 给我个机会吧 |
| [31:08] | I have given you chances! And you have not taken them! | 我给你机会了 但你没把握住 |
| [31:10] | Time and again you’ve lied to me! | 你一次又一次地对我撒谎 |
| [31:12] | It’s too late now! | 一切都太晚了 |
| [31:14] | I fell in love with this girl, she was good. | 我爱上了一个女孩 她本来很好 |
| [31:17] | She was honest… | 她很诚实… |
| [31:19] | and doughnuts and… | 还有甜甜圈… |
| [31:21] | Now she is gone and this new one, I don’t like her. | 现在她不见了 新的这个我不喜欢 |
| [31:26] | She makes my heart hurt. | 她让我心碎了 |
| [31:41] | Please, please, Thomas, come back. | 求你了 托马斯 回来吧 |
| [31:54] | Effy, are you ok? | 艾菲 你没事吧 |
| [31:55] | I’m really tripping, there’s something on me. | 我产生幻觉了 有什么东西在我身上 |
| [31:59] | Effy. Effy, calm down. | 艾菲 冷静点 |
| [32:01] | Get off me! Get off me! | 放开我 放开我 |
| [32:03] | Calm down! It’s me! | 冷静点 是我 |
| [32:13] | Effy! Effy, wait! | 艾菲 等等 |
| [32:44] | Who’s that? | 是谁啊 |
| [32:47] | Effy? | 艾菲 |
| [32:49] | Is that you? | 是你吗 |
| [32:51] | It’s all right. It’s me. Why are you crying? | 没事 是我 你怎么哭了 |
| [32:56] | I…I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [33:01] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
| [33:02] | You’re, like, totally monged, aren’t you? | 你真是一副傻样 |
| [33:06] | What? | 怎么了 |
| [33:07] | Fuck, there’s loads of, like, bugs in your hair! | 靠 你头发里有好多虫子 |
| [33:09] | Where? Get them out! Get them off me! | 在哪呢 快把它们弄掉 弄掉 |
| [33:12] | Effy! Effy! What you doing? | 艾菲 你干什么呢 |
| [33:15] | The bugs! The bugs! | 虫子 |
| [33:16] | What bugs? There’s nothing there. | 什么虫子 什么也没有啊 |
| [33:36] | Please don’t take him from me. | 求你了 别把他从我身边抢走 |
| [33:38] | What? | 什么 |
| [33:39] | Freddie. Please don’t take him from me. | 弗莱迪 别把他抢走 |
| [33:48] | Don’t do that. | 别哭啊 |
| [33:53] | Get your fucking hands off me! | 把你的脏手拿开 |
| [33:56] | As if you could take him from me! | 好像你真能把他抢走似的 |
| [33:58] | God, you’re so up yourself! | 你太高估你自己了 |
| [34:00] | Your life’s so shit, you want to crap all over mine! | 你的生活一团乱 你想把我的也毁了 |
| [34:03] | Don’t invite fucking psychos to my party | 别他妈把精神病带到我的派对来 |
| [34:05] | and don’t push your flat little tits in my boyfriend’s face, ok? | 别把你那小平胸往我男朋友面前挤 行不行 |
| [34:10] | I said, OK? | 我说 行不行 |
| [34:13] | Cos I swear, babes, I’m serious, | 我发誓 宝贝 我是认真的 |
| [34:14] | if you ever try and touch anything that belongs to me ever again, | 如果你敢再觊觎我的东西 |
| [34:17] | I will fuck you up. | 我就毁了你 |
| [34:22] | I said ok? I said ok? | 听懂了吗 行不行 |
| [36:15] | – Hit me. – What? | -打我 -什么 |
| [36:20] | Just once. | 就这一次 |
| [36:23] | I want to feel something. | 我想有点感觉 |
| [36:25] | Hit me! | 打我 |
| [36:28] | I dare you. | 我打赌你不敢 |
| [37:53] | Bit cramped in there. | 里边太挤了 |
| [37:55] | Me, two girls and one tent… nightmare! | 我和两个女孩在一个帐篷里 真是噩梦啊 |
| [37:58] | You ladies like to wriggle, don’t you? | 你们女的就爱动来动去 是吧 |
| [38:02] | Anyway. I need a wee and a Tic Tac. | 我要去撒个尿 再去跑几步 |
| [38:07] | – Morning. – Good morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
| [38:15] | Anyone seen Pandora and Thomas? | 有人看到潘多拉和托马斯了吗 |
| [38:17] | And where’s Katie? Thought she’d be with you, Fred. | 凯蒂呢 她没和你在一起吗 弗莱迪 |
| [38:21] | She’s probably still asleep. | 她可能还在睡吧 |
| [38:25] | Katie? | 凯蒂 |
| [38:28] | Katie? | 凯蒂 |
| [38:39] | Thomas has gone home. He’s gone. | 托马斯回家了 他走了 |
| [38:42] | I got to go now, please. | 我现在得离开 求你了 |
| [38:47] | – Katie! – Katie! | -凯蒂 -凯蒂 |
| [38:52] | Katie! | 凯蒂 |
| [38:55] | Katie! | 凯蒂 |
| [38:58] | Katie! | 凯蒂 |
| [39:00] | Katie! | 凯蒂 |
| [39:02] | Freddie! | 弗莱迪 |
| [39:03] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
| [39:06] | Katie! | 凯蒂 |
| [39:10] | Nothing. | 没事 |
| [39:12] | Just need to find her, ok? | 我们快点找到她 好吧 |
| [39:15] | Katie! | 凯蒂 |
| [39:17] | Katie! | 凯蒂 |
| [39:19] | Katie! | 凯蒂 |
| [40:08] | Are you saying you don’t know where you are? | 你是说你不知道自己在哪 |
| [40:10] | No, I mean I can’t find her. | 不 我的意思是找不到她了 |
| [40:12] | Why not? | 为什么 |
| [40:14] | Because I just fucking can’t, ok! | 因为我就是找不着了 行嘛 |
| [40:16] | Just send an ambulance, will you? | 叫辆救护车来 好吧 |
| [40:17] | Keep calm… calm down. | 保持冷静 冷静下来 |
| [40:18] | I think I hit her. No, I mean I can’t find her. | 我好像打了她 不是 我找不到她了 |
| [40:22] | With a rock, and now she’s… | 用石头打的 现在她… |
| [40:30] | I was tripping, I didn’t mean to. | 我当时产生了幻觉 我不是有意的 |
| [40:31] | – Please… – How long does it take to have a wee, Eff? | -求你了 -撒尿要这么久啊 艾菲 |
| [40:34] | It’s Gobblers End. Coming! | 在高布勒角 来了 |
| [41:51] | ‘Hi, this is Pandora. | “你好 我是潘多拉 |
| [41:52] | ‘I can’t get to the phone right now. | 我现在接不了电话 |
| [41:54] | Please leave a message. Bye.’ | 请留言 再见” |
| [41:55] | ‘You’re through to Freddie’s dyslexia helpline.’ | “现在为您接通弗莱迪难语症帮助热线” |
| [41:57] | ‘Hi, this is Emily, | “你好 我是艾米丽 |
| [41:58] | sorry I can’t take your call right now, but… | 很抱歉现在无法接电话 但是…” |
| [41:59] | ‘Naomi. I’m not here. | “内奥米 我现在不在 |
| [42:01] | ‘JJ’s phone. I can’t take your call | “小杰的手机 现在无法接听电话 |
| [42:03] | so just leave me a message.’ | 请留言” |
| [42:06] | ‘Please call again later.’ | “请稍后再拨” |
| [42:12] | Hi! Freddie, hi! Are you… | 弗莱迪 你… |
| [42:13] | I should’ve gone with her, Eff. | 我应该陪着她的 艾菲 |
| [42:16] | Middle of the night, I just let her go. | 大半夜我让她自己走了 |
| [42:19] | She’s got nine stitches in her head. | 她脑袋缝了九针 |
| [42:21] | She was lying in those woods all night alone. | 她自己在树林里躺一整夜 |
| [42:24] | Fuck knows what happened to her. | 谁知道都发生了什么 |
| [42:26] | She’s not even woken up yet. | 她现在还没醒呢 |
| [42:27] | But she’s ok, right? She is ok? | 但她没事 是吧 她还好吧 |
| [42:30] | Yeah, I guess. | 我想是的 |
| [42:33] | Eff? | 艾菲 |
| [42:35] | Eff, you there? | 艾菲 还在吗 |
| [42:37] | I gotta go. I’m meeting Em at the hospital. | 我得走了 我得去医院见小艾 |
| [42:38] | – Freddie, wait. – Call you later. | -弗莱迪 等等 -回头打给你 |
| [43:02] | She woke up, then? | 她醒了 |
| [43:03] | Yeah. She woke up. | 是的 她醒了 |
| [43:05] | Fred, listen, she…pulled my hair. | 弗莱迪 听我说 她拽我头发 |
| [43:08] | So what?! She pulled your hair | 那又怎样 她拽你头发 |
| [43:10] | so you smashed her head open? | 你就把她脑袋打开花 |
| [43:12] | It was an accident! I was tripping! | 那是个意外 我当时产生幻觉了 |
| [43:15] | She choked me, I couldn’t breathe! | 她掐我脖子 我没法呼吸了 |
| [43:16] | I can’t see any bruises. I can’t see nine fucking stitches! | 你貌似没有受伤啊 也没缝九针 |
| [43:22] | But when did it happen? | 什么时候发生的 |
| [43:24] | Just before… | 就在… |
| [43:37] | Em, it was an accident, I promise. | 小艾 那是个意外 我发誓 |
| [43:41] | You hit her with a rock. | 你用石头打她的头 |
| [43:43] | You just left her there. | 还把她扔在那儿了 |
| [43:45] | She could have died. | 她可能会死的 |
| [43:49] | Panda, listen. | 潘多 听我说 |
| [44:46] | Whose car is this? | 这是谁的车 |
| [44:48] | Dunno. | 不知道 |
| [44:49] | But they do have a sterling collection of power ballads. | 但是有一堆标准的催泪情歌呢 |
| [44:54] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪 |
| [45:00] | Ok. Where are we? | 好吧 我们在哪 |
| [45:31] | It’s you and me, babe. | 只有我和你 宝贝 |
| [45:33] | It’s always gonna be you and me. | 本来就是我和你 |
| [45:38] | It’s always you and me. | 永远都是我和你 |
| [46:21] | I hope they lock that stupid girl up when they find her. | 我希望他们找到那个斯通耐把她关起来 |
| [46:25] | We’re going shopping. | 我们要去购物 |
| [46:27] | For Love Ball dresses. | 为了真爱舞会 |
| [46:28] | Come to the college ball with me. Like we’re… together. | 和我一起去公学舞会吧 像一对情侣那样 |
| [46:31] | You humiliated me. | 你羞辱了我 |
| [46:33] | Effy doesn’t even want you. | 艾菲根本就不想要你 |
| [46:36] | – But you fucking owe me, Freddy. – Ok! | -但是你亏欠我啊 弗莱迪 -我知道 |
| [46:40] | Fuck off! | 滚开 |
| [46:43] | Definitely not shagging tonight, then. | 今晚肯定别想上床了 |
| [46:47] | No, JJ. | 的确 小杰 |