时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | I’m Katie. | 我叫凯蒂 |
[00:00] | I’ve never not had a boyfriend since I was seven. | 我七岁以后男朋友就没断过 |
[00:03] | That’s my sister. | 那是我妹妹 |
[00:04] | I want to have sex with girls. | 我想和女生做爱 |
[00:07] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[00:09] | I’m sorry, | 真是不好意思啊 |
[00:10] | maybe my postal application hasn’t reached you yet. | 可能我的申请书还没寄到你手上 |
[00:12] | Take them off. | 快脱了吧 |
[00:13] | This is a once-only charity event, you understand. | 仅此一次 下不为例哦 你明白吧 |
[00:17] | – Karen, I told you… – Hi, Effy. | -凯伦 我告诉过你了… -艾菲 |
[00:19] | – Please don’t take him from me. – What? | -求你了 别把他从我身边抢走 -什么 |
[00:22] | As if you could take him from me. | 好像你真能把他抢走似的 |
[00:26] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪 |
[00:30] | It’s you and me, babe. | 只有我和你 宝贝 |
[00:32] | It’s always gonna be you and me. | 本来就是我和你 |
[01:28] | Katie Fitch, History as exam. | 凯蒂·费奇 历史考试 |
[01:32] | Good to see you back, Katie. | 欢迎回来 凯蒂 |
[01:35] | History at the back there. | 历史考试在后面 |
[01:38] | – Hi, Katie, I… – Hi. | -你好 凯蒂 -你好 |
[01:51] | Ok, kids, you can turn over your papers, and no funny business. | 现在打开你们的试卷 不准搞小动作 |
[01:56] | Let’s get ready to rumble! | 战斗正式打响了 |
[02:25] | Katie? Katie? Can I come in? | 凯蒂 凯蒂 我能进来吗 |
[02:30] | How about some sun, eh? | 来点阳光怎么样 |
[02:33] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[02:34] | I think so. | 听话 |
[02:39] | Come and do Play Station with James. | 过来和詹姆斯一起玩游戏机吧 |
[02:43] | I could fix your hair. | 我帮你梳理头发 |
[02:45] | What difference would it make? Still look awful. | 那有什么用 还是很丑 |
[02:48] | Oh, no. Marks don’t last. | 不会的 疤痕会消失的 |
[02:50] | They cover up. | 早晚都会痊愈 |
[02:56] | I rang college today about your history exam. | 我给学校打电话问你历史考试的事了 |
[02:58] | Why? I told you not to! | 为什么 告诉你别打了 |
[03:01] | It’s important! | 这很重要 |
[03:03] | They said you can sit it later, | 学校说你可以迟点再考 |
[03:05] | when you’re yourself. | 等你恢复过来之后 |
[03:08] | I’m rubbish at history anyway. | 反正我历史很糟糕 |
[03:10] | Rubbish at everything. | 什么都糟糕 |
[03:13] | Not like Emily. | 不像艾米丽 |
[03:13] | Oh, hush! | 别这么说 |
[03:17] | I hope they lock that Stonem girl up when they find her. | 我希望他们找到那个斯通耐把她关起来 |
[03:48] | Nice job. | 妆化得不错 |
[03:50] | Stop it! Don’t. It took fucking ages! | 住手 别 我搞了好久 |
[03:53] | Yeah, well. | 好吧 |
[03:54] | – Wish I had someone to pass my exams for me. – Yeah. | -真希望也有人帮我考试 -是啊 |
[03:57] | I hope you’re gonna finish the job | 希望你能好人做到底 |
[03:58] | and dump Freddie for her as well. | 顺便帮她把弗莱迪甩了 |
[04:00] | Oh, that’s over. Katie knows it. | 已经结束了 凯蒂自己知道 |
[04:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:05] | It was an eventful barbecue. | 一次烧烤聚会弄出这么多乱子 |
[04:07] | Adultery makes a party go with such a swing! | 搞搞更劲爆 |
[04:11] | It’s not funny. Effy hurt her. | 一点都不好笑 艾菲打伤了她 |
[04:13] | Like I said, it was eventful. | 就像我说的 弄出不少乱子 |
[04:18] | You should dress up more often. | 你真该多打扮打扮 |
[04:20] | They’re Katie’s. | 凯蒂的衣服 |
[04:22] | Yeah? You look nice. From the neck down. | 是吗 你脖子以下看起来好极了 |
[04:32] | Naomi… | 内奥米 |
[04:33] | I think I’m going away for the summer. | 我想我暑假可能要离开 |
[04:39] | Spain, Cyprus perhaps. | 西班牙 或许塞浦路斯 |
[04:41] | By myself. | 我一个人 |
[04:43] | Spend some time by myself, you know? Do some thinking. | 自己一个人静一静 想些事情 |
[04:47] | By myself. | 我一个人 |
[04:50] | About what? | 你要想什么 |
[04:53] | Let’s just be friends, OK? | 我们还是做朋友吧 好吗 |
[04:54] | We say that, don’t we? | 我们总这么说 |
[04:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:59] | Have a good summer. | 暑假愉快 |
[05:06] | I’ll miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[05:22] | I can’t stand it. I can’t. | 我忍不住 真的 |
[05:25] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[05:27] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[05:28] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[05:33] | Christ. Let’s get out of here. | 天 我们出去吧 |
[05:36] | Katie? | 凯蒂 |
[05:38] | I… thought you were Katie. | 我还以为你是凯蒂 |
[06:09] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[06:12] | Shit, shit, shit, girl. | 真是该死啊你 |
[07:16] | That’s secret! | 那是秘箱 |
[07:18] | Fuck off, worm. | 滚开 臭虫 |
[07:19] | Dinner’s ready, bitch! | 来吃晚饭 贱人 |
[07:21] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[07:22] | Gordon Macpherson says “Bitch” all the time. | 戈登·麦克弗森总说”贱人” |
[07:24] | Now I say it too. | 我也要学他 |
[07:25] | You don’t say it to me, ok? | 不准对我说 明白吗 |
[07:27] | Ok, sorry. | 好吧 对不起 |
[07:28] | What’s in the box, James? I know you know the combination. | 箱里有什么 詹姆斯 你知道密码 |
[07:31] | I don’t, Emily changed it after I… | 我不知道 艾米丽那之后换过了 |
[07:33] | After you what? | 什么之后 |
[07:35] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[07:38] | What’s in the box, James? | 箱子里有什么 詹姆斯 |
[07:40] | It’s a secret. Oh! | 那是个秘密 |
[07:42] | I’m waiting. | 我等你说 |
[07:43] | Ok, ok. | 好吧 |
[07:47] | Fannies! It’s full of fannies! | 屁股 里面全是屁股 |
[08:03] | You ok? | 你还好吧 |
[08:05] | Yeah. | 很好 |
[08:07] | What about your mum? | 你妈怎么办 |
[08:09] | This is my room. No-one’s allowed in here. | 这是我的房间 谁都不准进来 |
[08:15] | I wish I had a room like that. | 我也想要一个这样的房间 |
[08:17] | Katie and me, | 凯蒂和我 |
[08:19] | we’re always together. Everything together. | 我们总是在一起 什么都在一起 |
[08:23] | Eating, sleeping… | 吃饭 睡觉 |
[08:26] | until we were nine we used to take a dump at the same time. | 一直到九岁我们还一起拉屎 |
[08:29] | Jesus! | 天呐 |
[08:32] | No secrets, there’s no point. | 没有任何秘密 因为没有必要有所隐瞒 |
[08:36] | And what about this one? | 那我们的事情有必要隐瞒吗 |
[08:45] | Naomi… | 内奥米 |
[08:48] | I want to tell people. | 我想告诉人们 |
[08:51] | That you’re gay? | 说你是同性恋吗 |
[08:53] | I want to tell people about us. | 我想公开我们的恋情 |
[09:01] | Come to the college ball with me, | 和我一起去学院舞会吧 |
[09:04] | like we’re… together. | 像一对情侣那样 |
[09:06] | I don’t want to do that. | 我不想那么做 |
[09:08] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[09:12] | Em, it’s nobody’s business. | 小艾 这不关别人的事 |
[09:14] | – Why? Who cares what other people… – Emily. | -为什么 管他们… -艾米丽 |
[09:18] | I’m not like you. | 我和你不一样 |
[09:22] | I’m not sure, like you are. | 我还不像你那么确定 |
[09:25] | What aren’t you sure of? | 你不确定什么 |
[09:28] | Can’t things ever be complicated? | 爱很复杂嘛 |
[09:29] | Fine. You like boys too? | 好吧 你也喜欢男孩吗 |
[09:32] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[09:35] | Maybe I only like boys, apart from you. | 也许除了你 我只喜欢男孩 |
[09:39] | Well, that’s fucking great! | 真他妈太好了 |
[09:40] | You’re so in touch with yourself, aren’t you? | 你可真了解自己啊 |
[09:46] | Come to the ball with me. | 跟我一起去舞会吧 |
[09:58] | Don’t do that. | 别这样 |
[09:59] | No. You don’t do that. | 不 是你别这样 |
[10:01] | I’m not your fucking experiment! | 我不是供你做试验的 |
[10:07] | Where are my fucking…? Oh, my fucking shoes! | 我的鞋子在哪呢 哪去了 |
[10:12] | Oh, fuck it! Keep them. | 去他妈的 你留着吧 |
[10:17] | I’m tired. | 我累了 |
[10:18] | So sick and tired of it. | 真是受够了 |
[10:27] | Still holding hands through a cat flap, aren’t we? | 我们就只能这样偷偷摸摸的 是吧 |
[10:33] | Have fun in Cyprus. | 祝你在塞浦路斯玩得开心 |
[11:01] | Hi, Emily. | 嗨 艾米丽 |
[11:04] | Where are your shoes? | 你的鞋子呢 |
[11:06] | They… | 那个… |
[11:09] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[11:11] | I couldn’t find them. | 我找不着了 |
[11:17] | Well, you can wear mine. | 那穿我的吧 |
[11:18] | – No, you don’t need to. – It’s ok. | -不 你不用这样 -没事 |
[11:25] | I don’t mind bare feet. It’s easier to run. | 我不在乎光脚 这样更方便跑步 |
[11:33] | Here. Let me give you a jacket. | 来 给你件外套 |
[11:35] | No, really, Thomas… | 不用了 托马斯 |
[11:35] | It’s fine. I have three coats. See? | 没事的 我穿了三件呢 看 |
[11:48] | Now, all fixed up, yes? | 现在 都好了吧 |
[11:57] | What do you do if someone you love lets you down? | 要是你爱的人让你失望了你会怎么办 |
[12:01] | Really fucks you over? | 深深伤害了你 |
[12:05] | You must try to stop loving them. | 那你就得试着停止爱他们 |
[12:09] | Is that possible? | 这可能吗 |
[12:14] | No. I don’t think so. | 不 我觉得不可能 |
[12:25] | I’m gay, Thomas. | 我是同性恋 托马斯 |
[12:29] | It’s fine. | 这没什么 |
[12:31] | Shall we call a taxi? | 我们叫辆出租吧 |
[12:32] | I don’t think this bus is going to come soon. | 我觉得一时半刻来不了公交 |
[12:35] | Besides, my feet are extremely cold. | 而且 我的脚冷死了 |
[12:48] | It’s pathetic. | 太可悲了 |
[12:50] | This guy can hardly do ten reps on a bench press | 这家伙还没做够十个引体向上 |
[12:53] | without retching like a baby. | 就会像个小孩一样呕吐 |
[12:55] | Eventually I had to say to him, | 最后我只好说 |
[12:56] | “Ken, if you puke one more time in my gym | “肯 你再在我健身房里吐一次 |
[13:00] | It won’t be your heart you’ll have to worry about | 你要担心的可就不是你的心脏了 |
[13:02] | Cos I’ll kill you meself!” | 因为我会亲手宰了你” |
[13:04] | That’s great, Rob. | 太棒了 罗伯 |
[13:06] | I’m sure he’ll appreciate it… eventually | 我相信他最终会理解的 |
[13:08] | Too right. | 太对了 |
[13:09] | No pain, no drain, no gain, yeah? Yeah? | 不经历风雨 怎能见彩虹 对吧 |
[13:13] | I’m sure that’s right. | 那是当然了 |
[13:15] | You don’t get your glutes and your pecs taut | 没有一遍遍的引体向上 |
[13:17] | without reps, reps, reps. | 哪有紧致的臀肌和胸肌 |
[13:19] | I’m always saying that. | 我总是这么说 |
[13:21] | Yes, you are. | 是的 你是老说 |
[13:23] | Wow. Great soup. What is it? | 汤真不错 是什么 |
[13:26] | Artichoke and beetroot. | 洋蓟和甜菜根 |
[13:28] | Babe, you’re the best. You feed us like champions. | 宝贝你太棒了 真是把我们当冠军养 |
[13:31] | It won’t make you fit, it’ll make you what, Katiekins? | 无关健康 事关什么 凯蒂公主 |
[13:36] | Fitch. | 费奇家训 |
[13:37] | Yes! Don’t get fit, get Fitch, right? | 对 健康算什么 费奇更牛逼 |
[13:40] | I want fish and chips. This tastes like bollocky wankshite. | 我想要炸鱼薯条 这汤味道跟狗屎一样 |
[13:44] | – James! – What? | -詹姆斯 -怎么了 |
[13:46] | They say bollocky wankshite all the time at Gordon Macpherson’s house. | 戈登·麦克弗森家总说狗屎什么的 |
[13:50] | Mrs Macpherson says as long as swearing is used in context, | 麦克弗森太太说 要骂街 |
[13:53] | it’s fucking A. | 这么骂才爽 |
[13:55] | – Rob! – That’s ten reps on the naughty bar. | -罗伯 -去惩罚杆上做十个引体向上 |
[13:58] | Why, why, why?! | 凭什么 凭什么 |
[13:59] | We’re not Macpherson. | 我们不姓麦克弗森 |
[14:00] | We’re Fitch. Do it. Go! | 我们姓费奇 去做 |
[14:03] | Go, go! | 快去 |
[14:04] | – It’s just not fair. – And proper extension, boy. | -真是不公平 -好好伸展开 |
[14:10] | One… | 一个 |
[14:13] | Two… | 两个 |
[14:14] | Three… | 三个 |
[14:16] | Come on, kid. Put some burn into it! | 加油哇 使点劲 |
[14:19] | Four… | 四个 |
[14:21] | Five… | 五个 |
[14:22] | – Emily, is that you, darling? – Six | -艾米丽 是你吗 亲爱的 -六个 |
[14:25] | Dinner’s getting cold. | 饭都快凉了 |
[14:31] | Get up, kid. You can do the last four reps before bed. | 起来吧 睡觉前做完剩下四个 |
[14:38] | – You smell… – Shut up | -你臭死了 -闭嘴 |
[14:40] | What have you been doing? | 你去干什么了 |
[14:42] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[14:44] | You look like you’ve been fighting. | 你看起来像是打过架 |
[14:46] | Well, I haven’t. | 我没有 |
[14:48] | Look, leave me alone. | 别烦我 |
[14:51] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[14:53] | Is it a boy that’s upset you? | 是哪个男孩惹你伤心了吗 |
[14:56] | Look, mum, I don’t think she wants to talk about it. | 听着 妈 她不想说 |
[14:57] | Well, I do. | 我想 |
[14:59] | Cos if it’s been a boy that’s been… | 因为如果是男孩 |
[15:02] | You look like you’ve been roughed up, so tell me. | 你看起来像是被打了 告诉我 |
[15:06] | It wasn’t a boy. | 不是男孩 |
[15:08] | – Yeah, see? So… – It was a girl. | -看吧 -是女孩 |
[15:09] | You’ve been fighting with a girl? That’s not very ladylike. | 你和女孩打架了吗 那可不淑女 |
[15:13] | No, Dad. I’ve been making love to a girl. | 不 爸 我和一个女孩做爱了 |
[15:18] | Ok? | 懂了吗 |
[15:19] | Everybody satisfied? | 各位满意了吗 |
[15:24] | You’re such a liar. Don’t listen to her. | 你真会骗人 别听她的 |
[15:27] | Her name’s Naomi. | 她叫内奥米 |
[15:29] | She’s rather beautiful. | 她很漂亮 |
[15:31] | So I was nailing her. | 我在上她 |
[15:33] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[15:38] | Ok, ok, I get it. | 好吧 好吧 我明白了 |
[15:41] | Nice one. Had me going there! | 真厉害 我差点上当了 |
[15:44] | I’ve got to mind my own business. | 我得去干我的事了 |
[15:46] | Funny, very nice. Very nice! | 真有意思 相当成功 |
[15:50] | You’ve got to give it to her! Convincing! | 不得不承认 说得跟真的似的 |
[15:52] | – Dad. I’m trying to tell you… – Shut up! | -爸 我想告诉你 -闭嘴 |
[15:54] | I’ve got Mambo Badminton at nine. High calorie burn. | 我九点还要跳曼波舞 很消耗卡路里 |
[15:59] | I love those moves. | 舞步真是棒极了 |
[16:02] | “Nailing her…” | “上她” |
[16:03] | You’re funny! | 你太风趣了 |
[16:17] | Gordon Macpherson says you call them dykes, | 戈登·麦克弗森管那种人叫女同 |
[16:19] | because you have to stick your finger in them. | 因为她们用手指互操 |
[16:35] | You ruined my fucking top. | 你弄坏了我的衣服 |
[16:37] | I sat your exam for you. You could’ve at least backed me up. | 我代你去考试 你就不能支持我一下 |
[16:40] | I did back you up! | 我支持你了 |
[16:41] | I just spent an hour downstairs trying to convince mum | 我刚在楼下用一小时说服妈妈 |
[16:43] | – that you made it all up. – That’s fucking great. | -那都是你编的 -太谢谢你了 |
[16:45] | – Because you have! – What? | -因为你确实是编的 -什么 |
[16:48] | You’ve just conjured up this thing with Naomi | 你编了这套和内奥米在一起的谎话 |
[16:50] | because….I don’t know, maybe you’re jealous of me. | 因为…可能是因为嫉妒我吧 |
[16:54] | Jealous? | 嫉妒吗 |
[16:55] | Yes, jealous, because I get more boys than you, | 对 嫉妒 因为喜欢我的男孩更多 |
[16:57] | I look better in clothes than you and I’m more popular than you. | 我穿衣服更好看 而且我比你更受欢迎 |
[17:00] | – Fuck off. – Yeah, I think so. | -滚开 -我觉得就是这样 |
[17:01] | You can’t stand it, it’s sad. | 你接受不了 你真可怜 |
[17:04] | So are you gonna stop now before you hurt everybody? | 趁你还没造成伤害 别再乱来了行吗 |
[17:06] | Fuck off. | 滚开 |
[17:07] | You’re not gay. You’re just stupid. | 你不是同性恋 你只是蠢 |
[17:09] | Right, I’m stupid. | 对 我是蠢 |
[17:11] | I’m stupid because I don’t let anyone fuck me | 因为我不会允许一个 |
[17:13] | – when they’re in love with somebody else? – No. What? | -爱着别人的人上我 -不 什么 |
[17:16] | You let Freddie use you and look where it’s got you. | 你让弗莱迪利用你 看看你的下场 |
[17:18] | That’s a normal relationship, isn’t it? | 这可真是正常的恋情啊 |
[17:20] | She fucked you up good, didn’t she? | 她把你弄惨了 是吧 |
[17:22] | Nobody hits me over the head with a rock. Loser. | 至少从没人拿石头砸我 废物 |
[17:42] | Katie. | 凯蒂 |
[17:46] | Look at me! | 看着我 |
[17:50] | I’m still Emily. | 我还是艾米丽 |
[18:52] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:53] | That’s ok. I’m always in a rush. | 没事 我总这么急匆匆的 |
[18:57] | I’m sorry, I don’t think we’ve… | 抱歉 我们应该没… |
[18:59] | Naomi, I’m a friend of Emily’s. | 内奥米 我是艾米丽的朋友 |
[19:06] | – Come in. – Oh, I thought you were in… | -请进 -我以为你要… |
[19:08] | No, really, it’s fine. They’re all still in bed. | 没事的 她们还在床上 |
[19:10] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[19:13] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[19:14] | Please. | 进来吧 |
[19:18] | Sit down, please. | 请坐 |
[19:28] | – I just… – Emily’s impressionable. | -我只是 -艾米丽很容易受影响 |
[19:35] | What? | 什么 |
[19:36] | She’s the younger twin. | 她是双胞胎里的妹妹 |
[19:39] | Right. | 是啊 |
[19:40] | And that means that somehow she’s always in her sister’s shadow. | 所以她一直活在她姐姐的阴影里 |
[19:43] | I don’t know why that is, but it is. | 我不知道为什么 但就是这样 |
[19:45] | Katie’s always in charge. | 凯蒂总掌控着一切 |
[19:47] | And I think Emily wants to, I don’t know, | 我认为艾米丽想要…或许 |
[19:51] | do something to feel that she’s… | 做些让她觉得… |
[19:54] | I don’t know what we’re talking about here. | 我不知道我们在谈什么 |
[19:56] | Yes, you do. | 你知道 |
[20:03] | So I want you to stop putting ideas into her head, ok? | 我要你停止给她灌输那些想法 好吗 |
[20:08] | – She’s not gay. – I’m not gay. | -她不是同性恋 -我不是同性恋 |
[20:11] | Right, so there’s nothing to worry about then, is there? | 好 那就没什么可担心了 是吧 |
[20:16] | Because they’re the apple of their dad’s eye. | 因为她们是她们爸爸的掌上明珠 |
[20:19] | He loves them, like, fierce, you know? | 他非常爱她们 懂吗 |
[20:22] | Just the way they are. | 让她们保持现状 |
[20:24] | Normal, happy twins, | 正常 快乐的双胞胎 |
[20:25] | and they’re more alike than you’ll ever know. | 她们远比你想的要相似 |
[20:27] | Are you sure of that? | 你确定吗 |
[20:29] | I want you to disappear now, Naomi. | 我希望你消失 内奥米 |
[20:33] | Don’t screw her up, ok? | 别害了她 好吗 |
[20:37] | Goodbye, Naomi. | 再见 内奥米 |
[21:17] | Why are you talking Twin? | 你为什么要说双胞胎语 |
[21:19] | We don’t do that any more. | 我们早就不那么干了 |
[21:33] | Are you getting dressed? | 你是要打扮吗 |
[21:39] | Are you going out? | 要出门吗 |
[21:40] | Yep. I’m sick of this fucking house. | 是 我受够了这房子 |
[21:44] | I’m sick of being sick. | 我受够了养伤 |
[21:46] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[21:49] | – We’re going shopping. – For what? | -我们要去购物 -为了什么 |
[21:51] | – For Love Ball dresses. – We don’t have dates. | -为了真爱舞会 -我们没有舞伴 |
[21:54] | – So we’ll go together. – I don’t want to. | -那我们就一起去 -我不想去 |
[21:57] | We’re going together! | 我们一起去 |
[22:05] | Please, I need you, ok? | 求你了 我需要你 好吗 |
[22:09] | – I want my packed lunch. – Shit. | -把我的午餐盒给我 -你妹 |
[22:10] | Whoa! You’re naked, bitch. | 我擦 你裸着呢 贱人 |
[22:18] | Sorry! | 对不起 |
[22:39] | Hi, Panda. | 你好 潘多 |
[22:40] | – How you feeling? – Yeah, I’m better. | -你感觉怎么样 -好些了 |
[22:43] | You’re feeling better? That’s great. | 你感觉好些了 真好 |
[22:45] | Have you heard from Effy? | 你有艾菲的消息吗 |
[22:50] | I’m sure she didn’t mean… | 我相信她不是故意 |
[22:51] | Oh, I think she meant it, don’t you? | 我觉得她就是故意的 你说呢 |
[22:54] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:56] | It’s not your fault, Panda. | 不是你的错 潘多 |
[22:58] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么呢 |
[22:59] | I bought this dress for the Love Ball | 我为真爱舞会买了这件礼服 |
[23:00] | in case Thomas forgave me. | 想托马斯原谅我就用上 |
[23:02] | Anyway, I’m taking it back. | 总之 我打算退掉 |
[23:05] | We haven’t got anyone to go with but we’re still going. | 我们也没人陪啊 但照样去 |
[23:07] | – Right, Ems? – Yeah, I suppose. | -是吧 小艾 -是啊 |
[23:10] | So keep your dress and we’ll go together, ok? | 别退了 我们一起去 怎么样 |
[23:12] | Just the girls, right? | 就我们几个女生 好吗 |
[23:13] | You mean, like, go girls? | 就女子三人组吗 |
[23:16] | Yeah, go girls. Right. You got it. | 是的 女子三人组 你真懂我 |
[23:18] | Ok, go girls. Whizzer. | 好吧 女子三人组 棒极了 |
[23:23] | See you, Panda. | 再见 潘多 |
[23:25] | I’m never doing surf and turf with boys ever again. | 我再也不和男生翻云覆雨了 |
[23:28] | It just fucks everything up, don’t it? | 只会把事情搞得一团糟 不是吗 |
[23:36] | Let’s shop. | 进去吧 |
[24:09] | Shit. Shit. | 该死 该死 |
[24:11] | What the fuck is he doing here? | 他怎么在这儿 |
[24:14] | Do you want to go? | 要走吗 |
[24:15] | Yeah… no… I don’t know. | 好 不 我不知道 |
[24:18] | Come on, let’s go. | 走吧 我们走 |
[24:21] | Christ, is he coming over? | 天呐 他往这儿来了吗 |
[24:22] | No, he’s not that stupid. | 没 他没那么傻 |
[24:30] | Oh, fuck. | 我靠 |
[24:32] | Fuck. | 干 |
[24:40] | Hi, Katie. | 你好 凯蒂 |
[24:42] | What do you want? | 干什么啊 |
[24:43] | Nothing, I just wanted to see how you are. | 没什么 只想看看你还好吗 |
[24:47] | Oh! Now you want to see how I am. | 你现在倒关心起我来了 |
[24:50] | Thanks, that’s well compassionate. | 谢谢你泛滥的同情心 |
[24:52] | Cheers. | 谢你全家 |
[24:57] | – Hi, Emily. – Hi. | -你好 艾米丽 -你好 |
[24:59] | I didn’t know what to say. | 我不知道该怎么说 |
[25:00] | – I fucked up. – No, Freddie. | -我搞砸了 -没有 弗莱迪 |
[25:02] | You fucked Effy when you were meant to be fucking me. | 你搞了艾菲 而你那时候本该搞我的 |
[25:06] | Oh, yeah, after she hit me with a rock! | 对了 那还是在她拿石头砸了我之后 |
[25:10] | Right. Yeah. | 你说得对 对 |
[25:15] | I’m trying on dresses. | 我去试衣服了 |
[25:23] | So, mum bought me my first man suit for the Love Ball. | 我妈给我买了第一套西装 舞会上穿的 |
[25:27] | 65% polyester, 35% viscose. | 65%涤纶 35%粘胶纤维 |
[25:29] | It is a bit crackly | 比较容易破 |
[25:30] | and I don’t like the way the cat rubs against me… | 而且我不喜欢猫咪老来蹭我 |
[25:32] | JJ, shut up. | 小杰 闭嘴 |
[25:33] | I needed a tie… and I’m winding up. | 我要配条领带 我觉得紧张 |
[25:36] | Freddie brought me here and… | 弗莱迪带我来的 |
[25:37] | I’ve stopped. I’ve stopped, but still uncomfortable. | 我停下了 不说了 但还是觉得不爽 |
[25:43] | Do I really have to tell you what to do now? | 还需要我告诉你现在该怎么做吗 |
[26:03] | You didn’t tell anyone about me and you, did you, JJ? | 你没把我们的事说出去吧 小杰 |
[26:06] | – No, no. Of course not. – Because that’s a secret. | -没 当然没有 -因为那是秘密 |
[26:09] | Yep. Schtum. Need-to-know basis. Zipped it. Total, total secret. | 必须的 守口如瓶 天知地知你知我知 |
[26:13] | – I told Freddie. – JJ! | -我告诉弗莱迪了 -小杰 |
[26:15] | No, no, no, no. It’s fine, it’s fine, | 没事 没事 不要惊慌 |
[26:17] | he doesn’t even mind that you’re gay either. | 他都不介意你是同性恋 |
[26:21] | Come on. Let’s get you a fucking tie. | 走吧 去给你挑该死的领带 |
[26:29] | Can’t you see I just want to make things right? | 你看不出来我想做出弥补吗 |
[26:32] | You can’t. | 你补不了 |
[26:34] | Look at the state of me. | 看我现在这样 |
[26:35] | What can I do? | 我能怎么办 |
[26:37] | You humiliated me. | 你羞辱了我 |
[26:40] | Effy doesn’t even want you. | 艾菲根本就不想要你 |
[26:43] | No. | 不是的 |
[26:44] | No, cos otherwise she’d be here and not with Cook. | 是的 不然她就会在这儿而不是跟库克跑了 |
[26:52] | There’s nothing I can do to make you want me more than her, is there? | 我不管怎么做都没法让你忘掉她 是吧 |
[27:03] | Katie, I’m sorry. | 凯蒂 对不起 |
[27:06] | But you fucking owe me, Freddie. You owe me! | 但是你亏欠我啊 弗莱迪 你欠我的 |
[27:09] | Ok. | 我知道 |
[27:11] | So you’re gonna take me to that ball | 那你就跟我一起去舞会 |
[27:13] | and everybody’s gonna see you looking like you like it. | 让大家看到你跟我在一起幸福的样子 |
[27:16] | Right, but I told JJ I’d go with him. | 但我说好要和小杰一起去的 |
[27:17] | He’s a bit shy. | 他有点害羞 |
[27:18] | He’s taking Emily. | 让他跟艾米丽一起去 |
[27:21] | Oh, he’d like that. | 那他应该愿意 |
[27:21] | I don’t care if he’d like that. He’s doing it. | 我才不管他愿不愿意 他就得这么做 |
[27:24] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[27:25] | I suppose after they had their thing… | 我猜他们那个过之后… |
[27:28] | He was very animated, you know. | 他可兴奋了 |
[27:30] | Sorry? | 你说什么 |
[27:31] | You know, when they got it on. | 就是他们做了之后 |
[27:33] | I told him he was a lucky, lucky boy. | 我跟他说 他真是幸运 |
[27:37] | Right. | 没错 |
[27:40] | Yeah, she said he was cute. | 她说他很可爱 |
[27:41] | Cute? He was fucking ecstatic. | 可爱 他简直欣喜若狂 |
[27:45] | But that’s a secret, yeah? | 这是秘密 对吧 |
[27:49] | Yeah, yeah, well, she tells me everything. | 当然 但她什么都跟我说 |
[27:52] | I figured. | 我猜也是 |
[27:54] | There, I told you there was a guy in here. | 看 我就说有个男的在里面吧 |
[27:56] | Excuse me, I’m changing! | 拜托 我还在换衣服呢 |
[27:58] | You’ve got to come with me. | 你得跟我来 |
[27:59] | That’s disgusting. They probably pinched stuff. Trevor | 真恶心 他们说不定还顺手牵羊 特雷弗 |
[28:02] | Yeah, I’ve gotta frisk you. | 是啊 我要搜你身 |
[28:03] | Go frisk yourself. | 搜你妹 |
[28:05] | I’ve got a situation here, Samantha. | 好像有状况 萨曼莎 |
[28:06] | Get names, Trevor. | 特雷弗 把名字记下来 |
[28:14] | How did something like that just happen? | 什么叫就那么发生了 |
[28:17] | He wanted a rumble and so did I. | 他想找人上床 正好我也想 |
[28:20] | That’s not a rumble. | 那根本不是上床 |
[28:23] | That’s insanity spelled G-E-E-K! | 他就是个抽风的书呆子 |
[28:27] | You’re such a secretive little cow. | 你个鬼鬼祟祟的小母牛 |
[28:29] | What the fuck?! Can’t I sleep with someone now? | 怎么了 我还不能跟人上床了吗 |
[28:31] | That’s not someone, he’s a mong. | 他哪算人 他是傻逼啊 |
[28:35] | Right, well, I feel like having sex with him. | 那怎么了 我就是想上他 |
[28:37] | – I don’t have to ask you. – Yes, you do! | -又不用请示你 -当然用 |
[28:40] | – What? – You have to ask me. | -你说什么 -你得先请示我 |
[28:48] | Not gay, stupid! | 你不是同性恋 就是蠢 |
[29:18] | Emily… | 艾米丽 |
[29:24] | please don’t be horrible to Katie. | 别这么对凯蒂 |
[29:26] | She’s a bitch, Mum. | 妈妈 她就是个贱人 |
[29:28] | She’s been hurt. You’ve got to remember that. | 你得记着 她受了很大的伤害 |
[29:32] | Please, Em. | 拜托了 小艾 |
[29:33] | No-one’s hurt you like that. | 你没受过这种伤害 |
[29:41] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[30:21] | Excuse me! Where are you going? | 等下 你要去哪 |
[30:47] | – What? – Please, Emily. | -什么事 -求你了 艾米丽 |
[30:50] | I have to speak to you. | 我有话跟你说 |
[30:51] | – What for? – Don’t hang up. | -有什么好说的 -别挂电话 |
[30:55] | Fine, you can meet me for coffee. | 好吧 咖啡厅见 |
[31:19] | Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[31:27] | You gonna sit down? | 你不坐下吗 |
[31:39] | Was that you on the phone? | 刚才是你接的电话 |
[31:41] | She shouldn’t leave it lying around. | 谁让她随便乱放 |
[31:47] | So? | 有事吗 |
[31:48] | Leave her alone, she’s mine. | 别缠着她 她是我的 |
[31:54] | She can’t help what she is, Katie. | 她不能否认自己的本性 凯蒂 |
[31:56] | Neither can I. | 我也不能 |
[31:58] | Yeah? Seemed like she could help it when she was fucking JJ. | 是吗 但她却自己决定要跟小杰上床 |
[32:04] | – what? – Apparently he’s quite keen, actually. | -什么 -而且他显然也挺享受 |
[32:07] | You konw, after she saw to him good and proper. | 她让他爽翻了 |
[32:11] | – It’s not true. – You hurt her, | -这不是真的 -你伤害了她 |
[32:15] | and now she doesn’t want you. | 现在她不喜欢你了 |
[32:24] | Why are you so horrible? | 你怎么这么恶毒 |
[32:26] | Because I love her more than you ever can. | 因为你永远都不可能比我更爱她 |
[32:29] | Now if you’ll excuse me, | 如果没别的事 |
[32:31] | I’ve got dresses to buy for a ball. | 我还得为舞会买裙子呢 |
[32:33] | You won’t be there, because if you are… | 你不许去 因为如果你去的话… |
[33:02] | JJ, hi. | 我是小杰 你好 |
[33:05] | Hello, Jonah. Pleased to meet you. | 你好 我是乔纳 很高兴见到你 |
[33:10] | Yo, Fitch family. | 费奇一家你们好 |
[33:11] | What are you stressing about? It’s tradition. | 你紧张什么 就是走个形式 |
[33:14] | Parents just want to know their little girls are in safe hands. | 父母只想知道宝贝女儿跟靠谱的人在一起 |
[33:16] | They’ll know just where these hands have been. | 也会知道我曾对她上下其手 |
[33:20] | JJ, they’re not gonna know you had sex with Emily. | 小杰 他们不知道你跟艾米丽上过床 |
[33:22] | My mum knew straightaway. It was written all over my face. | 我妈就知道 说一眼就能看出来 |
[33:28] | Mr Fitch. Freddie, JJ. | 费奇先生吧 我是弗莱迪 他是小杰 |
[33:33] | Ah! The young men have arrived. | 你们的护花使者来了 |
[33:39] | They’re getting ready. You know how girls are. | 她们还在打扮 女孩子都这样 |
[33:43] | They’re not still virgins tomorrow, | 她们要是今晚失身 |
[33:45] | I’ll hunt you down like dogs. | 我绝不会放过你们 |
[33:52] | Come on, they’re here. | 快点 他们来了 |
[33:54] | I don’t want to. | 我不想去 |
[33:56] | I said Katie schum, ok? | 我都说对不起了 |
[33:59] | I was surprised, that’s all. | 我就是被吓到了 没别的 |
[34:03] | Did she ring you again? | 她又给你打电话了 |
[34:06] | No. | 没有 |
[34:06] | No. She cos she doesn’t want to go with you and I do. | 因为她不愿意跟你一起去 但我愿意 |
[34:10] | So just put the dress on and let’s go out. | 把裙子穿上 我们出去 |
[34:16] | Don’t touch that. | 别碰 |
[34:17] | I know what’s in here, Ems. | 我知道里面有什么 小艾 |
[34:20] | Please, give it back. | 求你了 还给我 |
[34:23] | It’s a box of fannies, is it making you happy? | 就是一盒子屁股 这能让你开心吗 |
[34:28] | No. | 不能 |
[34:29] | So put it away. | 那就收起来 |
[34:37] | Please can we go to the ball now? | 现在能去舞会了吗 |
[34:42] | – They’re taking a long time. – Yeah. | -她们挺能磨蹭 -可不是 |
[34:45] | It’s a chance to get to know you, isn’t that nice? | 正好让我们了解下你们 这不好吗 |
[34:54] | So, tell me JJ, do you know Emily well? | 小杰 你跟艾米丽很熟吗 |
[34:58] | Um, pretty well. | 挺熟的 |
[35:02] | She hasn’t mentioned you. | 她从没提过你 |
[35:04] | Well, a bit of a secret, you know. | 我们一直想保密 |
[35:06] | – Really? – JJ’s a bit shy. | -是吗 -小杰有点害羞 |
[35:08] | I can see that. It’s written all over your face. | 可不是 我一眼就能看出来 |
[35:11] | – No, it’s not. – J… | -才不是 -小杰 |
[35:13] | I didn’t… well, I did… pyjamas and she made me do it. | 我没干…睡衣…她逼我的 |
[35:17] | Yes, but it was all totally safe, so don’t worry. | 但是很安全 别担心 |
[35:22] | Right. Right. | 这样啊 |
[35:28] | Hey. We’re ready. | 我们准备好了 |
[36:27] | Welcome to the Love Ball. Nice suit. | 欢迎来到真爱舞会 西服不错 |
[36:29] | Have a good time. | 玩得尽兴 |
[36:33] | Pandora! Step this way. | 潘多拉 这边请 |
[36:38] | I must say, Pandora, you are a vision. | 潘多拉 你打扮得真美 |
[36:41] | Thanks, Doug! | 谢了 道格 |
[36:42] | – Where is your beau? – Here, silly. | -你的男伴[领带]呢 -在这儿啊 |
[36:45] | No, your… | 我是说你的 |
[36:48] | beau, your boyfriend. Your escort. | 男伴 你男朋友 你的舞伴[床伴] |
[36:51] | No, I tried escorting, I didn’t like it. | 我找过床伴 一点都不好 |
[36:54] | So I’m getting myself to a nunnery. | 所以我要去修道院了 |
[36:57] | You know, no boys, no way, no how. | 没有男人 也不会乱搞 |
[36:59] | They’re idiots. I’ve had it. | 男人都是蠢货 我受够了 |
[37:01] | Oh, dear. | 亲爱的 |
[37:02] | In that case, would you allow me the honour of a dance? | 这样的话 可以赏脸跟我跳支舞吗 |
[37:07] | Let’s get this party started, shall we? | 我们来点燃派对吧 好吗 |
[37:10] | Great. Cos I’m a wicked dancer. | 棒极了 因为我跳舞不怎么样 |
[37:12] | You’re in the hands of a master. | 放心 我可是大师级的呢 |
[37:41] | Oh, Jesus, what is this stuff? | 天哪 这是什么玩意 |
[37:42] | It’s Dad’s potato moonshine. | 是我爸用马铃薯酿的威士忌 |
[37:45] | He went on a “Distil anything” course. | 他去上了门课 叫”一切皆可蒸馏” |
[37:47] | Use it for weedkiller, mainly. | 然后做了这个 主要当除草剂用 |
[37:52] | What’s it like? | 尝起来怎么样 |
[37:53] | Urgh! Shit, ugh! Fuck! | 真他妈的难喝 |
[37:58] | Katie, this is too weird. | 凯蒂 这感觉太奇怪了 |
[38:00] | This just… this feels a bit weird, you know? | 就是 感觉有点奇怪 你明白吗 |
[38:03] | I know. We have to do it, though, right? | 我知道 我们必须这么做 好吗 |
[38:06] | We’re just on a date. | 我们只是在约会 |
[38:07] | We’re just on a date. No… shagging. | 我们只是来约会而已 不…上床 |
[38:12] | No? | 不吗 |
[38:14] | I’d quite like to, you know? If… she’d let me. | 我倒是挺想的 如果她允许的话 |
[38:17] | Just as long as I don’t have to shag him. | 只要我不用跟他上床就好了 |
[38:18] | No-one’s shagging, we’re just gonna… | 没人要上床 我们只要 |
[38:20] | Chill out. That’s it, ok? | 放放松 就这样 好吗 |
[38:24] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[38:25] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[38:27] | Hang on, JJ, no, you don’t… drink. | 等一下 小杰 别 你不喝酒的 |
[38:40] | Right. Let’s do this. | 好吧 来吧 |
[38:42] | Go, girls. All right? | 走吧 好吗 |
[38:45] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[38:47] | Welcome to the Love Ball. | 欢迎来到真爱舞会 |
[38:49] | Yes, love is all around, hopefully. | 是啊 爱无处不在 希望如此吧 |
[38:52] | And… | 而且 |
[39:02] | Oh, how sweet. Out on a foursome. | 真甜蜜啊 四人约会 |
[39:07] | Look at you, JJ. Suave! | 小杰 你看起来真有范 |
[39:11] | Well, it should be fun. | 这肯定很有趣 |
[39:13] | Emily’s great in the sack, isn’t she, JJ? | 艾米丽在床上很棒 不是吗 小杰 |
[39:15] | Um… yes… | 是啊 |
[39:18] | I mean… wait, I mean… but… | 我是说 等等 我是说 但是 |
[39:22] | Oh, bobbins. | 天哪 说漏嘴了 |
[39:25] | – Naomi, I wanted to tell you… – Yeah? | -内奥米 我本想告诉你的 -是吗 |
[39:30] | But you didn’t, did you, hon? | 但你没有说 不是吗 亲爱的 |
[39:34] | So, if you’ll excuse me… | 那么 我先失陪了 |
[39:43] | Christ! | 天哪 |
[39:49] | Right. | 好吧 |
[39:59] | Definitely not shagging tonight, then. | 今晚肯定别想上床了 |
[40:03] | No, JJ. | 的确 小杰 |
[40:06] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[40:08] | They’re girls. | 她们是女孩子 |
[40:09] | They always kiss and make up. | 她们总会和好的 |
[40:14] | Fuck off! | 滚开 |
[40:19] | You’re just a mad fucking cow, aren’t you, Katie? | 你就是一头发疯的母牛 凯蒂 |
[40:20] | You’re so fucking right. | 你他妈还说对了 |
[40:23] | That’s for fucking her up. | 这巴掌是因为你把她害惨了 |
[40:24] | But that wasn’t me. | 害她的人可不是我 |
[40:25] | She’s my sister! You’re just a slut. | 她是我妹妹 你只是一个荡妇 |
[40:28] | Takes one to know one, doesn’t it? | 彼此彼此 不是吗 |
[40:29] | Oh, go fuck yourself, Naomi! | 滚你的吧 内奥米 |
[40:31] | Didn’t need to blab about JJ! | 你根本没必要跟我说小杰的事 |
[40:33] | You just loved doing it, didn’t you, Katiekins? | 你就是喜欢那么做 不是吗 凯蒂公主 |
[40:34] | She deserved it. | 是她活该 |
[40:36] | What did I deserve, Katie? | 我活该什么 凯蒂 |
[40:41] | Emily… | 艾米丽 |
[40:43] | No… it wasn’t like that! | 不 不是你想的那样 |
[40:47] | Emily! Emily, please don’t walk away. | 艾米丽 艾米丽 求求你别走 |
[40:50] | You fucking cow! | 你这该死的母牛 |
[40:55] | Get off! | 滚开 |
[40:57] | Get off me! | 滚开啊 |
[41:08] | Excuse me. Mavis. Do me a favour. | 打扰一下 梅韦斯 帮我一个忙 |
[41:12] | What? | 什么 |
[41:14] | Bugger off, would you, there’s a good girl. | 走开 好吗 好姑娘 |
[41:19] | Harriet, are you all right? | 哈里特 你还好吗 |
[41:21] | There’s a… | 有… |
[41:22] | There’s a couple of things I need to go over with you. | 有几件事情要跟你说一下 |
[41:28] | I just want to say… | 我只是想说 |
[41:31] | I just want to say… | 我只是想说 |
[41:44] | Girls, girls! Girls, girls! | 姑娘们 姑娘们 |
[41:50] | Get off! | 滚开 |
[42:23] | Katie… | 凯蒂 |
[42:26] | I can’t stand this. | 我没法忍受下去了 |
[42:29] | I’m a person. | 我也是个人 |
[42:32] | I’m not you. | 但我不像你 |
[42:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[43:05] | You have to understand, Katie. | 你必须得明白 凯蒂 |
[43:08] | I love you. And I’ll never really leave you. | 我爱你 我也从没真的离开你 |
[43:12] | But I can’t fix this. | 但这事我无法改变 |
[43:15] | I like girls. | 我喜欢女孩 |
[43:17] | No… | 不对 |
[43:19] | I like a girl. | 我喜欢上了一个女孩 |
[43:22] | No. | 不对 |
[43:25] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[43:30] | Ok? | 好吗 |
[43:33] | I love… her. | 我爱 她 |
[43:47] | Ok? | 好吗 |
[43:58] | Ok. | 好 |
[44:33] | Pandora. | 潘多拉 |
[44:38] | Please. Can we start again? | 求求你 我们能重新开始吗 |
[44:42] | I promise. I promise I… | 我发誓 我发誓 我 |
[44:44] | Hello. I’m Thomas. | 你好 我叫托马斯 |
[44:48] | So glad to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[44:59] | Some party. | 好精彩的派对 |
[45:01] | Eventful. | 弄出不少乱子 |
[45:02] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[45:05] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[45:07] | I know. | 我知道 |