时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | The game is on, Freddie. | 游戏开始了 弗莱迪 |
[00:02] | You wanna play? | 来玩一个吗 |
[00:03] | Don’t be stupid. | 别傻了 |
[00:04] | Me, you and JJ. | 我 你和小杰 |
[00:05] | Best mates for life. | 一辈子的好哥们 |
[00:06] | I’m tired of you, mate. | 我是受够你了 伙计 |
[00:07] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你什么意思 |
[00:08] | It means I can’t look after you any more. | 我的意思是我不想再照顾你了 |
[00:10] | We’re friends because | 我们是朋友是因为 |
[00:11] | don’t surf-and-turf my men. You said that. | 你不会乱搞我的男人 这是你说的 |
[00:13] | He’s not yours, Eff. | 可他不是你的 艾菲 |
[00:14] | He’ll never belong to anyone. | 他永远都不会属于任何人 |
[00:15] | So, now I’ve told you, OK? | 现在我告诉你了 |
[00:17] | Now you know… | 你现在知道了 |
[00:18] | Please make up with Freddie, Cook. | 跟弗莱迪和好吧 库克 |
[00:19] | Freddie can fuck himself. | 弗莱迪去死吧 |
[00:21] | Just care. OK? | 关心一下别人 行吗 |
[00:22] | About what? | 关心谁 |
[00:23] | About me, you twat! | 我啊 你个蠢蛋 |
[00:24] | You’re all fucking twats! | 你们全都是蠢蛋 |
[00:26] | Hit me! | 打我 |
[00:27] | I dare you. | 我打赌你不敢 |
[00:29] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪 |
[00:31] | It’s you and me, babe. | 只有我和你 宝贝 |
[00:34] | It’s always gonna be you and me. | 本来就是我和你 |
[03:19] | Morning, slugger. | 早啊 猛男 |
[03:20] | Where are we? | 我们在哪 |
[03:22] | Thought you were the man with the plan. | 你不是挺有数的吗 |
[03:25] | I am. | 对 |
[03:29] | I am. | 是啊 |
[03:34] | I am. | 真的 |
[03:37] | It’s been weeks, Cook. | 已经好几周了 库克 |
[03:38] | One small shitty town after another. | 我们从一个小破镇跑到另一个 |
[03:40] | Oh, Eff, it’s not about the destination. | 艾菲 目的地不是重点 |
[03:43] | It’s about the journey. | 重点在于过程 |
[03:45] | ’09 Bonnie and Clyde. | 09版《雌雄大盗》 |
[03:48] | Outlaw tour of Britain. | 英国逃罪之旅 |
[03:50] | I’m serious, Cook. | 我是认真的 库克 |
[03:52] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪里 |
[03:58] | We’re here. | 我们到了 |
[04:01] | This is it. | 就是这里 |
[04:03] | Here? | 这里 |
[04:04] | Here. | 这里 |
[04:05] | This town. | 这个小镇 |
[04:08] | Why? | 为什么 |
[04:14] | Because this is where my dad lives. | 因为我爸爸生活在这里 |
[04:48] | Aren’t you coming with me? | 你不和我一起去吗 |
[04:50] | Not yet. | 现在还不行 |
[04:53] | But I want you to meet him. | 但是我想让你见见他 |
[04:54] | I brought you here to meet him. | 我带你来就是要见他 |
[04:55] | I will. | 我会见的 |
[04:57] | But I think you need to meet him first. | 但你应该先去见他 |
[05:00] | Don’t be a pussy. | 别跟娘们似的 |
[05:40] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[06:04] | Ladies and germs, | 女士们 先生们 |
[06:06] | the fucking Milky Bars are on me. | 今天米奇酒吧的酒我都请了 |
[06:08] | Drinks all round, yeah? | 给大家上酒 听到没 |
[06:10] | Ah, Jesus. | 上帝啊 |
[06:11] | Everyone, the fruit of my looms. | 各位 我毕生的成就 |
[06:13] | My fucking son. | 我的儿子 |
[06:15] | And this is his very lovely ladyfriend. | 还有他非常可爱的女朋友 |
[06:18] | Pints and shots over here, Monsieur, | 把酒送到这边来 先生 |
[06:20] | and make it snappy, my mouth’s as dry as a nun’s. | 速度快点 我的嘴巴要干死了 |
[06:24] | Have a view at the only copper for 40 miles. Eh? | 那就是40英里内唯一的警察 |
[06:29] | Do what you like. Smoke inside. | 想干什么都行 室内抽烟 |
[06:31] | Ash on the fucking floor, | 烟灰弹在地板上 |
[06:32] | see if anyone bats an eyelid. | 看谁会来管 |
[06:34] | In fact…piss on it. | 你就在地上撒尿也行 |
[06:36] | There’s a couple of old boys would pay top dollar to see that. | 有几个老家伙会愿花大钱来围观 |
[06:40] | This ain’t Kansas any more, Toto. | 这里不是堪萨斯 托托[《绿野仙踪》里的狗狗] |
[06:42] | Out here you are free as fuck. | 在这里你绝对是自由的 |
[06:45] | A-fucking-men. | 阿门 |
[06:48] | Right, here we go. | 好吧 来了 |
[06:50] | You get one round on account of your lad being here. | 因为你儿子来了 才给你一轮酒 |
[06:54] | Donald, | 唐纳德 |
[06:55] | how am I meant to clear my tab, eh? | 我可要怎么付酒钱啊 |
[06:58] | Your wife’s away so much | 你老婆总是不在 |
[07:00] | I hardly get a chance to see to her. | 我都没什么机会照顾她 |
[07:04] | That’s 345 pounds…23 pence. | 一共是345镑23便士 |
[07:11] | “That’s 345 pounds…23 pence.” | “一共是345镑23便士” |
[07:15] | Dick. | 蠢货 |
[07:15] | The only thing that matters to shitheads like him is money. | 他那种白痴就知道钱 |
[07:19] | It’s a fucking disgrace, Dad. | 真不知羞 爸爸 |
[07:20] | I mean, there’s got to be more to life than that, | 生活中还有比钱更重要的呢 |
[07:22] | am I right? | 对不对 |
[07:23] | Like what? | 比如什么 |
[07:25] | – Fuck. – Shagging. | -性交 -性交 |
[07:28] | Great minds, son. | 英雄所见略同 儿子 |
[07:30] | Great minds. | 真英雄 |
[07:31] | Everyone knows the best things in life are free. | 谁都知道生命中最好的东西都是免费的 |
[07:35] | Never a truer word, Dad. | 爸爸 这话真精辟啊 |
[07:40] | Can’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[07:43] | This. | 这样 |
[07:48] | Feels all right, don’t it? | 感觉很棒 不是吗 |
[07:49] | Me and you, back together, at last. | 我和你 最终重聚在一起 |
[07:52] | I’m like a dog with two dicks! | 我就像有两条鞭的狗 |
[07:55] | There’s nothing more important than blood. | 没什么比血缘更重要了 |
[08:01] | Isn’t that right, princess? | 对吗 小公主 |
[08:13] | I can’t find item 47758 anywhere. | 我怎么都找不到47758号物品 |
[08:20] | Someone’s made a very inconvenient error. | 有人犯了个很麻烦的错误 |
[08:22] | If we have to go through all the 477s | 如果我们要翻遍477开头的东西 |
[08:24] | I’m going to be piqued, | 我会怒的 |
[08:25] | not to mention vexed. | 而且会很恼怒 |
[08:27] | Especially if someone’s… | 特别如果有人… |
[08:34] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[08:35] | Yep, don’t worry. | 没事 别担心 |
[08:36] | My back and skull cushioned the fall. | 我的后背和脑壳起到了缓冲作用 |
[08:45] | Here’s item 47758. | 47758号物品在这儿呢 |
[08:47] | I told you to be more careful on the step ladder, J. | 都让你小心叉梯了 小杰 |
[08:49] | Stupid old useless, mental me. | 愚蠢迟钝没用神经质的我 |
[08:53] | You’re not useless…just… | 你不没用 只是 |
[08:58] | Who loses a toilet seat on a bus? | 谁会把马桶座圈丢在公交车上 |
[09:01] | The 477s are all from trains. | 477开头的都是落在火车上的东西 |
[09:08] | Have you got, like, some kind of problem with me? | 你是不是对我有什么意见 |
[09:09] | I just wish you wouldn’t smoke so much weed while we’re working. | 我只希望我们工作的时候你别老抽大麻 |
[09:12] | Why? They don’t care. | 为什么 他们不管的 |
[09:13] | It’s just a bit…boring sometimes. | 就是这样有时候挺烦人的 |
[09:16] | Are you saying I’m boring? | 你是说我烦人 |
[09:25] | Right, so what’s next on the list? | 好吧 清单上下一个是什么 |
[09:28] | Look, Fred, sorry. | 弗莱 抱歉 |
[09:29] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[09:30] | Please, I’m sorry, Fred. | 别这样 对不起 弗莱 |
[09:31] | It’s…fine. | 真的 没事 |
[09:33] | For flip’s sake! | 看在上帝的份上 |
[09:34] | Stop saying it’s fine! | 别说没事了 |
[09:35] | It’s not fine! | 怎么没事 |
[09:35] | Nothing’s fine! | 明明就有事 |
[09:36] | It’s all…smegged, OK? | 一切都…烂透了 |
[09:38] | You’re really getting the hang of this swearing stuff, J! | 你爆粗口真是越来越顺溜了 小杰 |
[09:40] | OK, how about this, then? | 那这句怎么样 |
[09:42] | I mother-fucking, fanny-farting, | 我他妈的 臭屁眼的 |
[09:44] | cock-munching resign! | 妈逼的 辞职了 |
[09:46] | What do you mean you’re quitting? You can’t quit. | 你不干了是什么意思 你不能不干 |
[09:47] | I can. | 我可以 |
[09:49] | I learned from the best. | 我可是跟放弃高手学的 |
[09:53] | You’ve still got the toilet seat. | 你还拿着马桶座圈呢 |
[10:13] | Are you… | 你是 |
[10:14] | Effy’s friend? | 艾菲的朋友吧 |
[10:16] | I…I think so. | 我…我想是吧 |
[10:18] | Are you her mum? | 你是她妈妈 |
[10:20] | Can I…sit? | 我能坐下吗 |
[10:27] | JJ, right? | 你是小杰 对吧 |
[10:28] | The magician. | 魔术师 |
[10:30] | I used to do magic. | 我以前玩魔术 |
[10:32] | Not any more, though. | 现在不玩了 |
[10:33] | I used to be married. | 我以前还是人妻呢 |
[10:35] | Not any more, though. | 现在离婚了 |
[10:43] | Pick a card, any card. | 抽张牌 随便哪张 |
[10:46] | I thought you gave up. | 你不是不玩了吗 |
[10:48] | Some things are quite hard to let go of. | 有些东西很难放手 |
[10:55] | Effy likes magic. | 艾菲喜欢魔术 |
[10:57] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[10:58] | Well, yeah, I’m not the… you know, stupid, abracadabra sort. I… | 是啊 我不是相信那些鬼东西的人 |
[11:02] | I’m so sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:04] | It’s OK. | 没关系 |
[11:06] | I’ve come to terms with the facts. | 我已经面对现实了 |
[11:09] | You know… | 你知道 |
[11:12] | she was four years old the first time she beat me at hide and seek. | 她四岁时第一次在躲猫猫中赢了我 |
[11:14] | Four! | 四岁 |
[11:16] | I was looking for her for hours. | 我找了她几小时 |
[11:18] | When I finally found her… | 最后我找到她时 |
[11:21] | she just smiled. | 她笑了 |
[11:24] | You know that Effy smile? | 就是艾菲式的微笑 |
[11:26] | That means… | 那表示 |
[11:28] | “You don’t know me at all. | “你一点都不了解我 |
[11:31] | And you never will.” | 而且你永远都不会了解” |
[11:34] | See, that’s a kind of magic. | 那也算是魔术吧 |
[11:39] | She’s so good at concealing things and… | 她很擅长隐藏事情 |
[11:42] | hiding, avoiding. | 躲藏 逃避 |
[11:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:48] | But I do know her. | 但我的确了解她 |
[11:52] | And I know that she has got so much love in her heart… | 我知道她内心有无尽的爱 |
[11:58] | ..that the thought of… | 所以一想到 |
[11:59] | letting it out, | 释放那些感情 |
[12:02] | showing her cards… | 坦白她的感受 |
[12:05] | it scares her to death. | 就吓坏了她 |
[12:11] | I never knew it would be possible | 我都不知道居然可以 |
[12:15] | to miss someone this much. | 这么想念一个人 |
[12:32] | Go on, Dad! | 吃啊 爸爸 |
[12:33] | Come on, all the way! | 加油 都吃掉 |
[12:34] | All the way, dad! | 吃完 爸爸 |
[12:37] | Go on, dad! | 吃啊 爸爸 |
[12:39] | Come on, dad. | 爸爸 加油 |
[12:42] | Have that! | 瞧瞧 |
[12:45] | Well, he’s done most of it. | 基本都吃完了 |
[12:47] | Go on, don’t be a twat, give him his prize. | 快点 别装傻 把奖给他 |
[12:49] | The whole jar, we said. | 我们说好的是一整罐 |
[12:54] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:04] | Nice. Ease you in. | 很好 慢慢吃 |
[13:10] | Get in! | 吃啊 |
[13:26] | There you go. | 给你 |
[13:27] | One half-pint of bitter, you sad little man. | 半品脱苦啤酒一杯 你个可悲的家伙 |
[13:33] | Right! Time! | 好了 到点了 |
[13:35] | Everyone either head down the club or fuck off home! | 各位要么去夜店要么滚回家 |
[14:19] | All right? | 你好啊 |
[14:22] | What you doin’? | 你在干什么 |
[14:24] | I’m not sure. | 不知道 |
[14:28] | What you doin’ tomorrow? | 你明天有事吗 |
[14:30] | It’s the solstice steeplechase. | 明天是冬至日越野障碍赛 |
[14:32] | Come down and watch. | 来看看吧 |
[14:33] | The what? | 什么 |
[14:34] | It’s a race. | 比赛 |
[14:35] | Old village tradition. | 村子的传统 |
[14:36] | I’m champion, three years running. | 我是连续三年的冠军 |
[14:38] | Aren’t I, lads? | 对吧 伙计们 |
[14:40] | Whoop-de-do. | 真厉害 |
[14:43] | You know, | 你知道吗 |
[14:44] | if you were my girl, | 如果你是我的妞 |
[14:46] | I wouldn’t let you out of my sight. | 我绝不会让你离开我的视线 |
[14:49] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[14:51] | I’d handcuff you to the bed an’ all. | 我会把你铐在床上 |
[14:58] | Those things’ll kill you, you know. | 那玩意会害死你的 |
[14:59] | Hadn’t heard. | 没听说 |
[15:01] | That’s funny, | 真有意思 |
[15:03] | You can put it on your tombstone. | 你可以把这话刻在你的墓碑上 |
[15:05] | So, what, you don’t smoke? | 怎么 你不抽烟吗 |
[15:07] | Drink? | 不喝酒 |
[15:10] | Nothing? | 什么也不做 |
[15:11] | We’re straight-edge. | 我们不染恶习 |
[15:14] | Ef! | 艾菲 |
[15:16] | Effy! | 艾菲 |
[15:17] | Effy! | 艾菲 |
[15:17] | I don’t let the pressure crush me up. | 我不会被压力压垮的 |
[15:20] | You’ve got to look after yourself. | 你得照顾好自己 |
[15:22] | Know what I mean? | 懂我意思吧 |
[15:38] | Come on, Ef. | 走吧 艾菲 |
[15:38] | We’re going clubbin’. | 我们去夜店吧 |
[15:40] | You, me and dad. | 你 我还有爸爸 |
[15:41] | No. | 不去 |
[15:43] | What? | 什么 |
[15:43] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们离开这里吧 |
[15:46] | Let’s just go, | 走吧 |
[15:47] | now. | 这就走 |
[15:48] | Effy… | 艾菲 |
[15:49] | Listen, there’s nowhere else to go. | 听着 没有别处可去 |
[15:52] | This is it. | 就是这里了 |
[15:55] | And it’s fucking brilliant! | 而且这里棒极了 |
[15:58] | Come on, let’s go get fucked up. | 来嘛 我们去闹翻天 |
[16:29] | So what d’you think of her, then? | 你觉得她怎么样 |
[16:31] | Very tidy. | 非常漂亮 |
[16:33] | Nice pins, quality tits | 腿不错 胸也不错 |
[16:36] | and an arse like two snooker balls in a sock. | 屁股非常饱满圆润 |
[16:39] | Marvellous! | 妙极了 |
[16:41] | I’d ride that to hell and back. | 真想骑着她欲仙欲死 |
[16:45] | Looks like I’ll have to get in the fucking queue, though. | 看来我得排队等着了 |
[16:48] | No, I’m going to keep her, you know. | 不行 我要留住她 |
[16:51] | She’s mine. | 她是我的 |
[16:52] | No cunt’s taking her away from me. | 没人能把她从我身边夺走 |
[16:57] | I reckon some cunt already did. | 我看已经有人这么做了 |
[17:07] | What? | 搞什么 |
[17:08] | You fucking prick! | 你个混蛋 |
[17:14] | Fucking prick! | 该死的 |
[17:15] | Fucking… | 该死的 |
[17:22] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[17:50] | Full moon. | 满月 |
[17:58] | When the full moon rises… | 满月升起的时候 |
[18:02] | ..Gods and monsters will come out to play. | 神灵和怪兽就会出来作乐 |
[18:12] | So how does it feel? Eh? | 那是种什么感觉 |
[18:15] | To have everyone want you? | 每个人都想得到你 |
[18:19] | That Donny’s desperate to get into your pants. | 那个唐尼很想上你啊 |
[18:24] | Are you gonna let him? | 你会让他如意吗 |
[18:35] | What about me? | 那我呢 |
[18:37] | You gonna let me into your pants? | 你愿让我上你吗 |
[18:42] | Yeah. Too pretty for your own good. | 这么漂亮 对你没有好处 |
[18:45] | That’s why you destroy everything you touch. | 所以你毁了你所接触到的一切 |
[18:50] | Look who’s talking. | 你也有资格说这话 |
[18:52] | I’m Guns N’ Roses, love. | 这是我的风格 亲爱的 |
[18:54] | I’ve got an appetite for destruction. | 我就喜欢毁灭 |
[18:57] | You’re not his dad. | 你不是他爸爸 |
[18:59] | Not really. | 算不上 |
[19:00] | And you’re not his girlfriend. | 你也不是他女朋友 |
[19:03] | Not really. | 算不上 |
[19:05] | You’re going to fucking snap that boy’s heart in two. | 你会把他的心撕成两半的 |
[19:07] | And you’ve been doing it to him every day of his life. | 他活到现在 你一直都在这么干 |
[19:16] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你要去哪 |
[19:18] | Nowhere. | 不去哪 |
[20:10] | Freddie! | 弗莱迪 |
[20:20] | JJ’s here. | 小杰来了 |
[20:21] | Bye. | 拜 |
[20:27] | Sorry, it’s just… | 抱歉 只是… |
[20:29] | Facebook really needs to hear about this. | 这必须得传到facebook上啊 |
[20:35] | I just wanted to say something. | 我就是想来说句话 |
[20:37] | Maybe I’ll turn this off first, yeah? | 我先关了这个再说吧 |
[20:44] | You can look now. | 你可以看了 |
[20:46] | So what’s up? I thought you’d quit. | 什么事 我以为你不干了 |
[20:48] | I can’t quit. | 我不能不干 |
[20:49] | You can’t quit. | 你也不能不干 |
[20:51] | None of us can. | 我们都不能 |
[20:52] | We’re still the Musketeers. | 我们还是火枪手 |
[20:54] | We do stuff. | 我们要做事 |
[20:55] | Well, what are we supposed to do? | 那我们要怎么做 |
[20:57] | We’re supposed to find them. | 我们应该找到他们 |
[20:58] | We’re supposed to sort this mess out once and for all. | 我们应该彻底解决这堆麻烦 |
[21:00] | There’s nothing to sort out. | 没什么好解决的 |
[21:02] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[21:12] | What is this number? | 这号码是谁的 |
[21:15] | Hello? | 喂 |
[21:19] | Hello? | 喂 |
[21:22] | – Who is this? – Freddie… | -你是谁 -弗莱迪 |
[21:26] | Cook’s in trouble. | 库克有麻烦了 |
[21:28] | He needs your help. | 他需要你帮忙 |
[21:30] | You need to come and get him, right? | 你得来接他 行吗 |
[21:35] | Well, why can’t you help him? | 你为什么不能帮他 |
[21:39] | Because I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[22:39] | Where’s Effy? | 艾菲在哪 |
[22:45] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[22:47] | She must have fucked off sometime during the night. | 她一定是夜里什么时候走了 |
[22:49] | What? | 什么 |
[22:53] | Probably jealous of you and me. | 也许是嫉妒我和你了 |
[22:59] | We’ve got to find her. | 我们得去找她 |
[23:00] | Never mind, she’ll be back. | 别担心 她会回来的 |
[23:02] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[23:07] | She’s in a small town, | 她在一个小镇子上 |
[23:09] | she’s got fuck-all money and she’s got no car. | 她身无分文 又没有车 |
[23:12] | Anyway, fanny’s fanny. | 再说了 女人就是玩玩 |
[23:15] | Yeah? Family’s family. | 家人才重要 |
[23:18] | I’ve got an idea that’s going to take this town by fucking storm. | 我有个主意 会震撼整个小镇 |
[23:21] | But I need you with me 100%. Yeah? | 但你得绝对配合我 明白吗 |
[23:23] | Yeah. | 明白 |
[23:33] | Right, when we get in there… | 好了 我们进去后 |
[23:34] | You do the talking. | 你负责说话 |
[23:36] | Great minds, son. Great minds. | 英雄所见略同啊 儿子 |
[23:38] | Yeah, dad. | 是啊 爸爸 |
[23:41] | Oh, I’ve missed “Dad”. | 我好怀念你喊”爸爸”啊 |
[23:42] | Fuck off, dad! | 少来了 爸爸 |
[23:52] | Place looks cracking, Donald. | 这地方看起来好极了 唐纳德 |
[23:54] | What time’s Binkie the Clown serving up jelly and ice cream? | 奶嘴小丑什么时候上果冻和冰淇淋啊 |
[23:57] | Piss off, you. | 你俩 滚开 |
[23:58] | You’re never getting a drink in here, ever. | 你再也别想在这儿买酒了 |
[24:01] | Fucking hell, Donald. | 见鬼了 唐纳德 |
[24:03] | Your customer service has gone right out the window. | 你的服务态度都丢掉了吗 |
[24:05] | They’d never stand for that in the States. | 这要是在美国肯定是不行的 |
[24:07] | You want to sod off to America, Cook, be my guest. | 你要是想滚去美国 库克 请自便 |
[24:10] | I’ll even buy your ticket. | 我甚至愿替你买票 |
[24:13] | But if I left, Donald | 但是如果我走了 唐纳德 |
[24:15] | I’d never be able to pay off me debt. | 我可就还不清账了 |
[24:16] | How are you ever gonna pay me back? | 你要怎么还我呢 |
[24:21] | Little wager. | 打个赌吧 |
[24:22] | Oh, wonderful! | 好极了 |
[24:23] | Do tell. | 请讲 |
[24:24] | My boy here… | 我儿子 |
[24:27] | ..is going to enter your steeplechase. | 要加入你的越野障碍赛 |
[24:33] | That… | 那 |
[24:35] | is… | 是 |
[24:36] | good news. | 好消息 |
[24:38] | No-one was even bothering to enter against Donny this year. | 今年都没人打算挑战唐尼了 |
[24:42] | Oh, fucking hell! | 见鬼了 |
[24:45] | What’s the bet? | 赌注是什么 |
[24:46] | If my boy wins, | 如果我儿子赢了 |
[24:48] | you drop the debt, | 你就清了我的账单 |
[24:50] | like Bono wants for them starving Africans. | 就像博诺接济非洲穷人那样 |
[24:53] | Fine. | 行 |
[24:54] | But if he loses… | 但如果他输了 |
[25:05] | ..I get your boat | 你的船归我 |
[25:08] | and you fuck off out of town. | 并且你得滚出镇子 |
[25:11] | You’re fucking on. | 就这么定了 |
[25:19] | Beat you later, then. | 等会儿挨宰吧 |
[25:28] | What a shithole. | 真是个破地方 |
[25:30] | Well, this was the area code. | 这里就是那个电话区号的所在地 |
[25:46] | So what do you reckon? | 你怎么打算 |
[25:50] | Shall we… | 我们 |
[25:51] | have a look around town, | 去镇上转转看看 |
[25:52] | do you think, try and find that phone box? | 试着找到那电话亭 |
[25:54] | No, we’ll stay here. | 不用 我们就待在这里 |
[25:57] | How do you know they’ll be here? | 你怎么知道他们会来这里 |
[25:58] | They’re coming. | 他们会来的 |
[25:59] | OK? They have to. | 懂吗 他们必须来 |
[27:02] | What the fuck are you doing here? | 你们在这里干什么 |
[27:05] | What the fuck are you doing here? | 你们他妈的在这里干什么 |
[27:07] | We thought you might be in trouble. | 我们以为你遇到麻烦了 |
[27:09] | Do I look like I’m in trouble? | 我看起来像是有麻烦吗 |
[27:14] | I’m fucking ten times better than you’ve ever been, | 我比你们好十倍 |
[27:15] | you pair of miserable, boring shites. | 你们这对可悲无趣的狗屎 |
[27:22] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[27:23] | Oh, right. | 对了 |
[27:25] | That’s why you came. | 你是为了这个 |
[27:27] | Fucking hell. | 见鬼 |
[27:28] | You don’t know when you’re fucking beat, do you? | 你就不知道认栽吗 |
[27:31] | Guys, this isn’t how it’s supposed to… | 伙计们 情况不该是这样的 |
[27:32] | How did you find me? | 你们怎么找到我的 |
[27:42] | She called him. | 她打电话给他的 |
[27:44] | But…just stop this, right? | 但是…别这样了 行吗 |
[27:45] | Listen to me, please. | 听我说 拜托了 |
[27:46] | Just listen. | 听我说 |
[27:47] | – JJ, stop it. – Fuck off, JJ. | -小杰 别说了 -小杰 滚开 |
[27:48] | Oh, OK, then. | 那么好吧 |
[27:50] | You know, flipping… | 该死的 |
[27:51] | flip the both of you, then. | 你们都去死吧 |
[27:52] | Fuck-turds! | 去你妹的 |
[27:56] | Enter the race. | 参加比赛 |
[27:57] | You what? | 什么 |
[27:58] | Enter the race. | 参加比赛 |
[27:59] | The winner gets to keep her forever. | 谁赢谁永远拥有她 |
[28:03] | – You’re a child. – You’re a pussy. | -你真幼稚 -你孬种 |
[28:05] | Come on, let’s fucking settle this. | 来吧 我们就地解决这事 |
[28:07] | In a race? | 用比赛吗 |
[28:09] | You got any other ideas? | 你有别的主意吗 |
[28:14] | Ladies and gentlemen | 女士们 先生们 |
[28:17] | welcome to the annual solstice steeplechase. | 欢迎来到一年一度的冬至日越野障碍赛 |
[28:23] | From time immemorial | 一直以来 |
[28:25] | this race has typified the spirit of our town | 这项比赛代表了小镇的精神 |
[28:28] | tough, uncompromising, hard. | 坚韧 坚定 努力 |
[28:32] | Many have attempted the challenge. | 许多人曾进行挑战 |
[28:34] | Few have succeeded. | 只要少数人成功 |
[28:37] | It’s winner-takes-all | 胜者为王 |
[28:38] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[28:38] | and everyone else can fuck off. | 其他人可以滚一边去了 |
[28:39] | Never mind me. | 别管我 |
[28:41] | Allow me to introduce the reigning champion, | 请允许我介绍卫冕冠军 |
[28:44] | my son, Donny Donaldson. | 我的儿子 唐尼·唐纳森 |
[28:54] | Go on, Donny! | 冲啊 唐尼 |
[28:54] | Yes! Yes! Yes! | 冲 冲 冲 |
[28:59] | Who’s that bellend? | 那个肌肉男是谁 |
[29:02] | Not since the first time | 虽然不是第一次 |
[29:04] | since Kriss Akabusi graced us with his presence, | 但有幸请到克里斯·阿卡布希之后 |
[29:08] | we have outsiders in the race, | 我们再次迎来了外来挑战者 |
[29:11] | so I’d better explain the rules. | 所以我得再解说一次规则 |
[29:13] | Once round the village. | 绕村子一周 |
[29:15] | First one back here is the winner. | 第一个回到这里的就是胜者 |
[29:17] | Oh, and if you drop your elder, | 如果你们将老人摔下来 |
[29:19] | you’re out, and, er, | 你就出局 |
[29:20] | we give you a bit of a shoeing, lads. | 而且还要挨顿打 |
[29:38] | Elders, assemble. | 各位老人 集合了 |
[29:49] | Choose your riders. | 选择你们的坐骑 |
[29:55] | Elders, mount. | 各位老人 请”上马” |
[29:59] | On your marks… | 各就各位 |
[30:01] | ..Set… | 预备 |
[30:03] | Go! | 跑 |
[30:12] | I think I’ll chop up your boat | 我打算剁碎你的小船 |
[30:14] | and use it for firewood. | 然后把它当柴烧 |
[30:17] | Come on, son! | 加油啊 儿子 |
[30:19] | Come on, Donny! Away, man! | 加油 唐尼 快跑 儿子 |
[31:02] | You dropped her! | 你把她摔下来了 |
[31:04] | Fuck you! | 操 |
[31:06] | Why did you stop, mate? | 你为什么停下来 |
[31:08] | He fucking elbowed me. | 他用肘部顶我 |
[31:09] | So? | 所以呢 |
[31:11] | That’s not fair, is it? | 不公平啊 |
[31:13] | Fair? | 公平 |
[31:13] | What do you think this is? | 你以为这是什么 |
[31:15] | Enid Blyton?! | 《伊妮德·布莱顿历险记》吗 |
[31:48] | Come on, son! | 加油 儿子 |
[31:49] | Come on, son! | 加油 儿子 |
[31:51] | Come on! | 加油 |
[32:11] | JJ, you…! | 小杰 你 |
[32:20] | Oh, you twat! | 你个混蛋 |
[32:26] | Crap, you were. | 你这个废物 |
[32:41] | This is my race! | 这是我的比赛 |
[32:43] | Mine! | 是我的 |
[32:50] | JJ JJ JJ JJ JJ… | 小杰 小杰 小杰 小杰 |
[32:56] | Tell your dad | 告诉你老爸 |
[32:57] | that I’ll be there in the morning to collect me winnings. | 我明天早上就去拿我的奖品 |
[33:08] | You fucking dick! | 你个该死的混蛋 |
[33:10] | You’ve lost my dad’s boat, Effy… | 我害我输了我爸的船 和艾菲 |
[33:12] | I’ve got fuck all now, you… | 我现在一无所有了 你 |
[33:15] | This is the wushu finger hold. | 这就是一阳指 |
[33:17] | I learnt it in a book of a film. | 我从一本关于一部电影的书上学的 |
[33:19] | J, let’s just leave it now… | 小杰 咱们走吧 |
[33:22] | I’m pretty sure if I apply the correct pressure, | 我很确定如果我用对力道 |
[33:24] | your eyes pop out. | 你们的眼睛会蹦出来 |
[33:25] | J, my eyes aren’t going to pop out. | 小杰 我的眼睛不会蹦出来的 |
[33:28] | Do you really want to take that chance? | 你真想试一下吗 |
[33:38] | Let’s not air our dirty laundry in public, boys. | 我们别在外人面前张扬家丑 |
[33:42] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[33:48] | Not you, loser. | 没你的份 孬种 |
[33:55] | Take a seat, Ef. | 坐吧 艾菲 |
[33:58] | JJ, mate… | 小杰 老兄 |
[34:01] | Now, let’s get down to it. | 现在 我们来解决这事吧 |
[34:03] | No more evasion. | 不许再逃避 |
[34:04] | No more, “Ooh, I’m so fit and mysterious.” | 不许再说”我又漂亮又神秘” |
[34:07] | Now, Freddie he’s in love with you. | 弗莱迪爱你 |
[34:11] | Aren’t you, Freddie? | 是吗 弗莱迪 |
[34:14] | Aren’t you, Freddie? | 是吗 弗莱迪 |
[34:16] | And Cook, he loves you, yes? | 库克 他也爱你 对吗 |
[34:21] | And just for the record, I love you, too. | 而且郑重声明 我也爱你 |
[34:24] | Plus…I won the race. | 还有 我赢了比赛 |
[34:27] | So, three boys, one girl. | 所以 三个男生 一个女生 |
[34:31] | It’s an insoluble equation, | 这是个不可解方程 |
[34:32] | unless you choose. | 除非你做出选择 |
[34:35] | Then we can finally get back to our lives. | 然后我们才能让生活回到正轨 |
[34:50] | – Fuck all of yous. – Cook. | -去你们的 -库克 |
[34:51] | Cook! No! | 库克 不行 |
[34:52] | By the way, your Prince Charming made a bet on you | 对了 你的白马王子拿你当赌注 |
[34:54] | said whoever wins the race gets to keep you. | 说赢了比赛的人能拥有你 |
[34:56] | Classy, eh? | 真有品啊 |
[34:57] | Effy, I sure you I didn’t know. | 艾菲 我保证 这事我不知道 |
[34:59] | Cook, stay. | 库克 别走 |
[34:59] | No, I’m not living on my fucking knees any more. | 我再也不要这么憋屈地活着 |
[35:02] | Cook, we can solve this. | 库克 我们可以解决的 |
[35:05] | Stay here, you two. | 你们俩 待在这里 |
[35:16] | What did you expect? | 你以为会怎么样 |
[35:21] | You made this a game first. | 是你先把这当成了游戏 |
[35:24] | Remember that stupid fucking list? | 记得那个愚蠢的清单吗 |
[35:28] | You made this happen. | 是你造成了这一切 |
[35:29] | And it’s all your fault this is all so fucked up. | 这一切如此混乱都是你的错 |
[35:33] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:33] | You know? | 你知道 |
[35:34] | What sort of fucking answer’s that? | 这算哪门子的回答 |
[35:37] | The only one I’ve got. | 我只有这个回答 |
[35:52] | Cook! | 库克 |
[35:54] | Cook. | 库克 |
[35:56] | Cook. | 库克 |
[35:57] | You all think… | 你们都觉得 |
[35:59] | you all think that I’m scum | 你们都觉得我是人渣 |
[36:01] | that you’re better than me | 你们都比我好 |
[36:03] | that you’re better than my dad. | 你们都比我爸好 |
[36:05] | Cook… | 库克 |
[36:07] | I’m not better than your dad. | 我不比你爸好 |
[36:09] | You are. | 你比他好 |
[36:10] | You’re better than someone who runs away from the people who love them | 你爸爸抛弃了爱自己 需要自己的人 |
[36:13] | who need them. | 你比他强多了 |
[36:15] | Oh, fuck off, man. | 你走开 |
[36:17] | You daft boon! | 你这个蠢货 |
[36:19] | Cook… | 库克 |
[36:21] | where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[36:22] | I’m going to drink myself to death. | 我要去把自己喝死 |
[36:25] | Then I’m going to say sorry to me dad. | 然后去跟我爸道歉 |
[36:26] | Then life finally begins. | 然后生活才算真正开始 |
[37:47] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[37:49] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[37:51] | I thought we was gonna take this town by storm, | 我们不是要震撼整个小镇吗 |
[37:54] | you and me. | 你和我 |
[37:55] | I’m not letting that twat take my boat. | 我不会让那个讨厌鬼夺走我的船的 |
[37:58] | Well, can’t I just come with you, then? | 那我可以和你一起走吗 |
[38:03] | Look, I didn’t ask for this. | 这又不是我想要的 |
[38:07] | I didn’t ask you to turn up here. | 我又没叫你跑来 |
[38:09] | There’s no fucking space. | 都他妈没地方了 |
[38:27] | What the fuck are you doing? Give me the keys. | 你他妈在搞什么鬼 把钥匙给我 |
[38:29] | No. | 不给 |
[38:35] | Let me tell you something, James. | 我告诉你吧 詹姆斯 |
[38:39] | I never fucking wanted you in the first place. | 我当初就没想要你 |
[38:46] | So give me the keys and get off the fucking boat. | 所以把钥匙给我 滚下船去 |
[38:48] | No. | 不要 |
[38:51] | Give me the fucking keys! | 把钥匙给我 |
[38:53] | No. | 不要 |
[39:23] | Now, give daddy the keys, | 好了 把钥匙给爸爸 |
[39:24] | or I’m gonna melt your fucking face off! | 否则我就把你的脸给融了 |
[39:29] | Be sensible, son. I’ll fucking do it. | 放聪明点 儿子 这事我干得出来 |
[39:33] | I’ll fucking do it! | 我真会那么做的 |
[39:35] | I don’t give a fuck. | 我一点都不在乎 |
[39:37] | I don’t, either. | 我也不在乎 |
[39:58] | This is bad. | 这下糟了 |
[40:01] | Fuck! | 操 |
[40:05] | Cook, are you all right? | 库克 你还好吧 |
[40:10] | He didn’t mean it. | 他不是认真的 |
[40:12] | What’s the fucking difference? | 又能怎么样 |
[40:14] | Nothing good ever stays with me. | 我留不住好东西 |
[40:17] | Absolutely nothing. | 一样都留不住 |
[40:22] | You’ve got me. | 你有我 |
[40:39] | I can’t believe we just went granny racing. | 不敢相信我们居然参加了老奶奶赛跑 |
[40:49] | I had it all planned out, man. | 我本来都计划好的 伙计 |
[40:51] | Get a boat of our own | 弄一艘我们自己的船 |
[40:54] | moor it down here, a job, | 停在这里 找一份工作 |
[40:57] | everything. | 一切一切 |
[41:00] | But she doesn’t love me. | 但是她不爱我 |
[41:01] | She does. | 她爱 |
[41:03] | – I know she does. – She loves you better. | -我知道她爱你 -她更爱你 |
[41:09] | I was with her last night. | 昨晚我和她在一起 |
[41:11] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[41:17] | So you know what I’ve come here to ask you. | 所以你知道我来是要问你什么 |
[41:23] | Cook, please… | 库克 求你 |
[41:26] | please just say it’s OK. | 求你说那没关系 |
[41:32] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[41:34] | Freds, I just can’t. | 弗莱 我不能 |
[41:39] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[41:40] | I just fucking love her. | 我真的太爱她了 |
[41:43] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[41:48] | I fucking love her. | 我爱她 |
[41:49] | But we can’t share, can we? | 但我们不能分享她 对吗 |
[41:59] | Cook! | 库克 |
[42:01] | Cook! Freddie! | 库克 弗莱迪 |
[42:07] | Right, there you are. | 你们在这儿呢 |
[42:10] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[42:15] | On balance, I’d say he was alive. | 总之 我觉得他还活着 |
[42:17] | Great. | 太好了 |
[42:21] | Should we…like…tie him up? | 我们是不是应该把他绑起来 |
[42:23] | No. | 不用 |
[42:24] | A bump to the head like that, | 头部受到这样的重击 |
[42:25] | you don’t want to interrupt the blood flow. | 最好不要搅乱血液流动 |
[42:27] | I dunno, J. | 这不好吧 小杰 |
[42:29] | Right, we’ll dump him later. | 好了 我们回头再丢掉他 |
[42:31] | Everyone wrap up warm. | 大家都穿暖和点 |
[42:35] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[42:36] | JJ? | 小杰 |
[42:38] | We are going home. | 我们要回家 |
[42:46] | We can’t just nick the boat, this is ridiculous. | 我们不能就这么偷走船 太荒谬了 |
[42:48] | This is 17 years’ worth of birthday and Christmas presents. | 这船能顶17个生日和圣诞节礼物 |
[42:52] | Cook, start the engine, please. | 库克 点火 |
[42:54] | We need to leave quite quickly. | 我们得尽快离开 |
[42:55] | – Why? – Too late. | -为什么 -太晚了 |
[42:56] | – Oi! Get out of my boat! – Look. | -从我船上滚下来 -看 |
[43:00] | – Come on. – Oh, my God! | -快走 -我的天 |
[43:01] | – Come on, all right, get on the boat. Get on the boat. – Shit. | -快走吧 上船 上船 -该死 |
[43:02] | Go, go, go. | 上上上 |
[43:03] | Get that engine started, OK? | 发动引擎 |
[43:05] | Hurry up, Fred. | 快点 弗莱 |
[43:06] | Help me push it out. | 帮我推一把 |
[43:07] | Hurry up! | 快点 |
[43:09] | Get out of my boat! | 从我的船上滚下来 |
[43:11] | – Get it started. Come on! – JJ, help him, will you? | -快发动 快点 -小杰 帮他一把啊 |
[43:14] | Wanker! | 混蛋 |
[43:33] | Wankers! | 二货 |
[43:39] | It’s all right, you little fucks. | 没事 你们这些小畜生 |
[43:43] | Wankers! | 该死的 |
[43:46] | You shit, I’ll find you! | 混蛋 我会找到你的 |
[43:48] | I’ll find you! | 我会找到你的 |
[43:53] | Fuck you! | 去你的 |
[43:55] | I’m Cook, you shithead! | 我是库克 你个猪脑袋 |
[43:57] | I’m Cook! | 我是库克 |
[44:03] | Come here. | 过来 |
[44:04] | I knew you wouldn’t let me down, son. Eh? | 我就知道你不会让我失望的 儿子 |
[44:11] | I’m Cook, you fuckers! | 我是库克 你们这些笨蛋 |
[44:14] | Cook! | 库克 |
[44:15] | No. | 不 |
[44:17] | I’m Cook. | 我才是库克 |
[44:19] | Fuck you! | 去你的 |
[44:20] | Fuck you! | 去你的 |
[46:01] | So… | 那么 |
[46:02] | what do we do now? | 我们现在干什么 |