时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | I’m afraid The police would like to interview you all. | 警察要询问你们每一个人 |
[00:03] | I’m thinking somebody gave that girl drugs. | 我认为有人给了那女孩毒品 |
[00:05] | – So? – You fucking killed her. | -那又怎样 -是你杀了她 |
[00:07] | Thomas! It was me! Cook dealt me the powder. | 托马斯 是我干的 库克只把毒品给了我 |
[00:09] | What?! | 什么 |
[00:10] | I slept with someone, it wasn’t you. | 我和别人上床了 不是和你 |
[00:12] | What?! | 什么 |
[00:12] | I told him no like you said. | 我听你的 回绝了他 |
[00:13] | Well done. He needs to think about what he did. | 做得好 他得反省一下他做的事 |
[00:17] | I’m going to… expel you. | 我必须开除你 |
[02:00] | The postman just looked at my tits! | 那个邮递员盯着我的波波看 |
[02:02] | Yeah, he does that. | 是啊 他就这样 |
[02:04] | You’re supposed to be planning us a route across Mexico. | 你应该计划我们墨西哥之旅才对 |
[02:07] | Sorry, I got bored waiting for my garibaldis. | 抱歉 我等我的酸栗果饼干等烦了 |
[02:15] | Can you turn away a minute? | 能转下身吗 |
[02:23] | Turn back. | 好了 |
[02:30] | I saw these a while ago, and… | 我前一阵看到了这个… |
[02:43] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[02:45] | Yeah, I know. | 嗯 我知道 |
[02:48] | Don’t forget it, though. | 不要忘记 好吗 |
[02:52] | How do I look? | 看上去怎样 |
[03:21] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[03:24] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[03:28] | Just clearing some space. | 打扫一下 |
[03:32] | Fitch hug. | 来个费奇熊抱 |
[03:44] | You too, big man. | 一起来啊 小伙子 |
[03:46] | Oh, Mum. He wants to hug me again. | 老妈 他又要抱我了 |
[03:49] | Hug your father. | 抱你爸爸去 |
[03:56] | Emily, in here, please. | 艾米丽 进来一下 |
[04:13] | Can you take that stupid thing off your head? | 能把你那傻钢盔摘下来吗 |
[04:18] | We need to talk about your options for next year. | 我们得谈谈你明年的计划 |
[04:22] | I’m going to Mexico with Naomi. | 我要和内奥米去墨西哥 |
[04:26] | Don’t worry. It’s all worked out. | 别担心 这都计划好的 |
[04:28] | Well, a lot can change in a year, missy. | 这一年还不一定会发生什么呢 |
[04:32] | Why don’t you look at these in the meantime? | 不如你在此期间看看这些吧 |
[04:34] | Have you seen my phone? | 我手机去哪了 |
[04:39] | You have six missed calls. | 你有6个未接电话 |
[04:43] | All from me. | 都是我打的 |
[05:01] | Morning, Jenna. You’re looking very beautiful today. | 早安 珍娜 你今天真漂亮 |
[05:25] | See you at lunch. | 午餐见 |
[05:27] | Yeah. See you. | 回见 |
[05:38] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[05:40] | Forgot for a second. | 差点都忘记了这事 |
[05:42] | Forgot what? Nothing to do with us? | 忘了什么 跟我们又没什么关系 |
[05:46] | Ah, girls. Good. Follow me. | 姑娘们 和我来一下 |
[05:49] | Actually, don’t. We’re late. | 事实上 我们要迟到了 |
[05:50] | Frankly, Emily, I don’t give a damn. | 老实说 艾米丽 我不在乎 |
[05:53] | The police are back and they want to talk to you both | 警察又来调查索菲娅·摩尔的案子了 |
[05:55] | about Sophia Moore. | 他们想跟你们谈谈 |
[05:57] | So come along, ladies. This way. | 来吧 女士们 这边走 |
[06:02] | So, how close were you to Sophia? | 你和索菲娅熟吗 |
[06:08] | We didn’t know her. | 我们不认识她 |
[06:12] | – Did you know her, Emily? – No. | -那艾米丽认识吗 -不 |
[06:15] | You sure? | 确定吗 |
[06:17] | We heard you three were quite chummy. | 我们听说你们三个是姐妹花 |
[06:21] | Well, we weren’t. | 不是啊 |
[06:22] | Have you ever used MDMA? | 你们嗑过摇头丸吗 |
[06:25] | Uh… it’s illegal. | 那是违法的 |
[06:28] | We found traces of it in Sophia’s blood. | 我们在索菲娅血样中检测到了摇头丸 |
[06:31] | We think she might have bought it in the club. | 我们怀疑她是在夜店买的 |
[06:35] | Did you see Sophia at the party? | 你们在派对上看到索菲娅了吗 |
[06:37] | We only saw her… | 我们只看到她 |
[06:39] | We were only at the party for ten minutes or so. | 我们只在那儿待了10分钟左右 |
[06:43] | We went home long before… before the accident. | 早在出事以前我们就回家了 |
[06:46] | We didn’t see her. | 没看到她 |
[06:48] | Emily said you did. | 艾米丽说看到了 |
[06:53] | Um… no. I meant since the party. | 不 我是说 派对之后 |
[06:56] | There’s been posters everywhere. | 到处是纪念她的招贴 |
[07:01] | What are you looking for, exactly? | 你们到底在找什么 |
[07:03] | Just want more of a complete picture. | 只是想查清全部相关线索 |
[07:07] | We just want the truth. | 我们只想知道真相 |
[07:12] | Why did we just lie to the police? | 为什么要对警察撒谎 |
[07:18] | It’s me. What’s going on? | 是我呀 究竟怎么回事 |
[07:33] | I did see her at the party. | 我的确在派对上见到她了 |
[07:36] | It was me who sold her the MDMA. | 是我把摇头丸卖给她的 |
[07:40] | Since when are you dealing? | 你怎么还贩起毒了 |
[07:41] | I needed some money and I thought if I just went in | 我缺钱 我就想 可以从摇头丸上 |
[07:44] | – on this MDMA… – I could have lent you some money. | -捞一笔 -我可以借给你钱的 |
[07:47] | It was for these. | 就是为了买这个 |
[07:49] | I thought I could keep you safe. | 我想你平平安安的 |
[07:55] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:01] | Who gave you the MDMA? | 谁给你摇头丸的 |
[08:03] | – Why did you give them our names? – Em, calm down. | -你为什么把我们供出去了 -小艾 冷静 |
[08:06] | Course I didn’t, man. Chillax. | 我没有 伙计 淡定 |
[08:08] | – They ain’t got nothing on us. – And you know that, do you? | -他们根本没我们的把柄 -你怎么知道 |
[08:10] | I nicked the fella’s briefcase. | 我偷了那家伙的公文包 |
[08:12] | He’s a fucking Bristol Rovers fan. | 他是布里斯托巡游者的球迷 |
[08:13] | His mum leaves notes in his sandwiches. Look at that. | 他妈留了纸条在三明治里 |
[08:17] | But what if they do know? | 如果他们知道了呢 |
[08:18] | That’s what’ll fuck this. | 你这样才会露馅 |
[08:19] | Getting scared, poking around, | 自己吓唬自己 到处打探 |
[08:20] | causing a fucking scene in the corridors. | 在走廊上闹这么大动静 |
[08:23] | He’s right. | 他说的对 |
[08:24] | Mum’s the word, girls. | 沉默是金啊 姑娘们 |
[08:30] | Don’t you want to know why they had our names? | 你不好奇他们怎么知道我们的吗 |
[08:32] | No! | 不 |
[08:32] | – Why not? – Because I don’t want to go to jail. | -为什么 -因为我不想进监狱 |
[08:35] | Could you just mind your own fucking business for once, please? | 你能不管闲事吗 哪怕就这一次 |
[08:39] | OK. Sorry. | 好吧 抱歉 |
[08:44] | We just have to act like everything’s fine. | 我们得装作如无其事 |
[08:58] | See you later. | 一会儿见 |
[09:15] | Hello. | 你好 |
[09:17] | Hi. | 你好 |
[09:19] | I’m a friend of Sophia’s. | 我是索菲娅的朋友 |
[09:26] | Thank you for the flowers. | 谢谢你的花 |
[09:29] | Sorry. What was your name again? | 抱歉 你叫什么来着 |
[09:32] | Nancy. | 南茜 |
[09:36] | She never mentioned a Nancy. | 她没提到过你啊 |
[09:39] | But that’s Sophia for you. | 不过她就是这样 |
[09:42] | Secretive. | 神神秘秘的 |
[09:45] | How did you know her? | 你是怎么认识她的 |
[09:49] | Just from… college and stuff. | 就是在学校认识的 |
[09:51] | Are you in with Naomi and Emily and that crowd? | 你是跟内奥米和艾米丽她们一起的吗 |
[09:57] | Um… yeah. I see them sometimes. | 嗯 是的 我见过她们几次 |
[10:02] | I thought they’d have called round by now. | 我以为她们会来呢 |
[10:04] | – Sophia talked about them nonstop. – Did she? | -索菲娅总跟我提起她们 -是吗 |
[10:10] | Did she ever talk to you about me? | 她和你说过我吗 |
[10:13] | Yeah… | 是的 |
[10:15] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:18] | She really… loved you. | 她真的 很爱你 |
[10:22] | You’re lying to me. | 别骗我了 |
[10:28] | It’s kind of you. | 你真是个好孩子 |
[10:32] | Hi, Matt. This is Nancy. | 马特 这是南茜 |
[10:36] | Friend of your sister’s. | 你妹妹的朋友 |
[10:41] | I’m going upstairs. | 我上楼去了 |
[10:49] | Would you like to see her room? | 你要去她房间看看吗 |
[10:55] | She never used to let me go in there. | 她从不让我进她房间 |
[10:58] | It was always so messy. | 所以总是乱得很 |
[11:00] | If you want a memento, just… | 如果你想要个纪念品 |
[11:03] | just let me see what you’ve taken. | 让我知道你拿了什么就行 |
[11:13] | I’ll leave you to it. | 你自己看吧 |
[12:14] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[12:15] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[12:19] | What’s your name again? | 你叫什么来着 |
[12:21] | Nancy. | 南茜 |
[12:23] | Sophia never mentioned a Nancy. | 索菲娅从没提到过这个名字 |
[12:28] | Did you know someone gave her drugs the night she died? | 你知道她死的那晚有人卖给她毒品吗 |
[12:31] | I didn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:33] | Were you her girlfriend? | 你是她女朋友吗 |
[12:34] | What? No. Girlfriend? | 什么 不 女朋友 |
[12:37] | You’re fucking lying to me. | 你在撒谎 |
[12:42] | They’re saying she killed herself. | 他们说她是自杀 |
[12:45] | That’s bollocks. | 那就是扯淡 |
[12:47] | – I know she didn’t do that. – How? | -我知道她不会的 -为什么 |
[12:52] | Cos she didn’t say goodbye to me. | 因为她还没和我告别 |
[12:57] | I’m so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[13:00] | I found this. | 我发现了这个 |
[13:11] | Get out. | 出去 |
[14:17] | Hi, chicken. What’s the matter? | 美女 怎么了 |
[14:20] | Is my mum here? | 我妈在吗 |
[14:23] | Is it… whats his name? JJ? | 是因为那个叫小杰的吗 |
[14:25] | Your mum said he was nice. | 你妈说他不错 |
[14:27] | JJ? | 小杰 |
[14:29] | Now, if he’s cheated on you, love, | 要是他背着你偷吃 亲爱的 |
[14:31] | the thing to remember about young boys | 你得记住男孩子就这德行 |
[14:34] | is that most of them would fuck a snake if you put make-up on it. | 只要是个洞 他们就敢钻 |
[14:37] | You can’t take it personally. Hmm? | 所以别往心里去 |
[14:44] | You told Graham I was straight? | 你和格雷姆说我是直女吗 |
[14:46] | Well, he’s known you since you were a little girl. | 他可是看着你长大的 |
[14:50] | He’s gay as a window! | 他就是个百分百的同志啊 |
[14:51] | He’s an adult. He’s earned the right to be gay. | 他已经成年了 他有权决定自己的性取向 |
[14:54] | You’re too young to know what you are. | 而你还太年轻 不知道你到底想要什么 |
[14:57] | I know, Mum. | 我知道 妈妈 |
[15:00] | Oh, you bastard! | 哦 见鬼 |
[15:02] | You think you know. | 那是你一厢情愿的想法 |
[15:04] | Is there any specific reason why you’ve been crying? | 什么事惹得你哭了 |
[15:08] | Maybe Naomi? | 是因为内奥米吗 |
[15:10] | No, we’re fine. | 不 我们很好 |
[15:14] | You should go travelling to find yourself. | 你应该去旅行 发现自我 |
[15:17] | Wouldn’t she just get in the way? | 她不会碍事吗 |
[15:19] | She’s my fucking girlfriend! | 她是我女朋友 |
[15:21] | You’ve got nothing to do with this. | 这跟你毫无关系 |
[15:23] | All right. All right! | 好吧 好吧 |
[15:26] | – Wouldn’t you like to set out on an adventure? – No! | -你不想去探险吗 -不 |
[15:30] | Get used to it! | 接受现实吧 |
[15:31] | So… what if I was to give you 1,000 pound? | 那…我给你一千镑呢 |
[15:34] | – Would that change things?- What?! | -你愿不愿改主意 -什么 |
[15:36] | – Now you’re bribing me. – Oh, Emily. Your mind! | -你还收买我 -艾米丽 看你想的 |
[15:40] | I’m just trying to help you. | 我是在帮你 |
[15:41] | Naomi’s not right for you. | 内奥米不适合你 |
[15:43] | And there’s something about her… | 而且她身上有种 |
[15:45] | something I don’t quite like. | 我不太喜欢的东西 |
[15:47] | I’m just telling you. | 我就是说说 |
[15:49] | Shove it up your tits. | 关你毛事 |
[15:52] | Jen, please, they’re planning work down there. | 珍娜 求你了 这就行了 |
[16:29] | – So how was your bath? – What bath? | -澡洗得好吗 -什么澡 |
[16:33] | The one you popped home to take about three months ago. | 就是你三个月前回家去洗的那个澡 |
[16:36] | Right. | 嗷 |
[16:37] | I went to Italy. | 我去意大利了 |
[16:39] | Italy? | 意大利 |
[16:40] | Si. How was your summer? | 是 你暑假过得怎样 |
[16:43] | Not bad. Got chlamydia. | 还行 得了性病[披衣菌] |
[16:45] | – Wow! Exotic. – That’s what I said. | -哇 真稀奇 -我也这么觉得 |
[16:49] | Then I realised Cook had it as well | 后来发现库克也得了 |
[16:51] | and it didn’t feel quite so special, if you know what I mean. | 就觉得没那么稀奇了 你懂我意思吧 |
[16:55] | I bet it liked you more. | 那病肯定更稀罕你 |
[16:59] | So, who gave it to who? | 是谁传给谁的 |
[17:00] | We didn’t. There was an intermediary. | 不是我们 传染源另有其人 |
[17:04] | And you’re… all clear now? | 你现在 干净了吗 |
[17:07] | Oh! Yeah, fine now. | 是的 现在好了 |
[17:09] | Clear as a… bell. | 一尘不染 |
[17:12] | Not sure about him, though. | 但他就不一定了 |
[17:17] | It’s you I spent all summer thinking about. | 整个暑假我都在想你 |
[17:38] | So what is it? | 怎么了 |
[17:40] | Is it my food or my winning personality today? | 今天要谈我的食物还是人格魅力 |
[17:49] | Have you ever… loved someone and then… | 你有没有过 爱一个人 然后 |
[17:53] | something happens and… | 出了点状况 |
[17:55] | you wonder if perhaps you didn’t ever know them at all? | 你会想或许你根本不了解那人 |
[18:00] | Do you trust her? | 你相信她吗 |
[18:02] | What? No? | 你说什么 不 |
[18:04] | What? No, I don’t need to. | 什么 不 没这必要 |
[18:05] | But… if you two got together, | 但是 如果你们在一起了 |
[18:07] | wouldn’t you be worried she might fuck Cook again? | 你不担心她会再和库克上床吗 |
[18:10] | That hurt! | 好过分啊 |
[18:13] | Emily, I’m sorry. | 艾米丽 对不起 |
[18:15] | I’m just a bit busy at the minute, OK? | 我现在有点忙 |
[18:46] | Why didn’t you tell me you knew her? | 你怎么不告诉我 你认识她 |
[18:48] | I met her once, at an open day. | 我只见过她一次 是在一个开放日 |
[18:50] | What open day? | 什么开放日 |
[18:51] | It was an open day. What does it matter? | 就是个开放日 这有什么要紧 |
[18:54] | We’re going travelling next year. We decided. | 我们明年要去旅行 我们定好了的 |
[18:56] | You decided. | 是你定好了 |
[18:59] | Look, I went to an open day, | 我去参加了一个开放日活动 |
[19:02] | I met a girl, we talked – that’s it. | 遇到一个女孩 聊了一会儿 就这样 |
[19:04] | You should have told me. | 你应该告诉我 |
[19:05] | Well, how could I, without telling you where I met her? | 我要说了就难免告诉你当时的场合 |
[19:08] | I didn’t want a referendum | 我不想为了一个 |
[19:09] | on our relationship over a stupid open day. | 愚蠢的开放日跟你闹僵 |
[19:13] | – Did you know she was gay? – I met her once. | -知道她是拉拉吗 -我只见过她一次 |
[19:16] | Did you fuck her? | 你们做过吗 |
[19:18] | No! | 没有 |
[19:20] | You think I’d shag some random girl behind your back? | 你以为我会背着你随便找个女孩劈腿吗 |
[19:22] | – I’m not saying you did it. – Well, what are you saying? | -我没说你那么做了 -那你什么意思 |
[19:25] | – I’m just asking. – Why are you acting like this? | -我只是在问你 -你为什么要这样 |
[19:29] | – Her mum seems to think we knew her. – What? | -她妈妈好像认为我们认识她 -什么 |
[19:33] | I went to her house today. | 今天我去过她家 |
[19:36] | You promised me you’d stay out of it. | 你答应过我不管这事的 |
[19:39] | Stay out of it. | 别管这事 |
[19:42] | Do you know what this is for? | 你知道这是哪的钥匙吗 |
[19:50] | Something to do with the Army. | 军队里的东西吧 |
[19:52] | Probably her cadet locker key. | 也许是她军校储物柜的钥匙 |
[19:55] | How do you even know that, Naomi? | 你怎么会知道 内奥米 |
[20:00] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里 |
[20:03] | I’m going to find out if you’re lying. | 我去看看你有没有撒谎 |
[20:05] | Oh, nice! | 好啊 |
[20:07] | Let’s go, then. | 那就走吧 |
[20:10] | Fine. | 好啊 |
[20:15] | Left! Right! Left! Right! | 左 右 左 右 |
[20:17] | Left! Right! Left! Right! | 左 右 左 右 |
[20:43] | What the fuck? | 这是什么呀 |
[21:06] | That’s my old toothbrush. | 那是我的旧牙刷 |
[21:09] | It’s your bracelet. | 这是你的手链 |
[21:10] | Is this the one you lost? | 是你丟的那条吗 |
[21:24] | She went through my rubbish. | 她竟然翻我的垃圾 |
[21:29] | Close it. | 关上 |
[21:31] | Please, close it. | 快关上 |
[21:45] | It’s OK. | 没事了 |
[21:49] | Left! Right! Left! Right! | 左 右 左 右 |
[21:51] | Left! Right! Left! Right! Left! Right! Left! Right! | 左 右 左 右 左 右 左 右 |
[21:55] | Left! Left! | 左 左 |
[21:57] | Right! Left! | 右 左 |
[21:59] | Left! Right! Left! Right! Left! Right! | 左 右 左 右 左 右 |
[22:03] | Left! Right! Left! | 左 右 左 |
[22:18] | Return! | 转身 |
[22:21] | She stalked me. | 她跟踪我 |
[22:25] | You’re very stalkable. | 这倒是不难理解 |
[22:27] | One, two, three, four. | 一 二 三 四 |
[23:22] | Sam’s a post room co-ordinator. | 萨姆是邮政局调度员 |
[23:25] | Oh, very nice. | 真不错 |
[23:27] | Oh, yeah. He’s, like, responsible. Aren’t you, sweetie? | 是啊 他很有责任感 对吧 宝贝 |
[23:30] | Yeah, babe. | 没错 宝贝 |
[23:35] | No more room for carrot flan, Rob? | 不再来点胡萝卜馅饼吗 罗伯 |
[23:38] | Think I’ve had too much of a good thing, love. | 我想我有点吃腻了 亲爱的 |
[23:40] | I love carrots. This stuff is off the hook, Jenna. | 我喜欢胡萝卜 这太好吃了 珍娜 |
[23:43] | Oh, thank you, Samuel. That is so sweet of you. | 谢谢你 萨姆 你真会说话 |
[23:48] | This one’s a keeper, isn’t he, Katie-kins? | 这男孩值得依靠啊 对吧 凯蒂 |
[23:50] | He’s an arse-licker is what he is. But we’re letting that one go. | 他就是个马屁精 但这我就不追究了 |
[23:54] | Well. | 好吧 |
[23:56] | Is Naomi coming? | 内奥米会来吗 |
[23:57] | No, Naomi couldn’t make it. | 不 内奥米来不了 |
[23:58] | Oh. I wanted to show her my new number. | 我想把我的新歌表演给她看 |
[24:00] | Stop calling it a number. | 别那么说 |
[24:02] | A lot of boys become very curious in women’s clothing | 很多进入青蠢期的男孩都会 |
[24:05] | once they approach pub-erty. | 对女人衣服感到好奇 |
[24:06] | It’s called pu-berty, little dude. | 是青春期 小家伙 |
[24:09] | Sam’s really clever. Ain’t you, babes? | 萨姆很聪明 对吧 |
[24:12] | – Why is he here? – Because he’s my new boyfriend. | -他怎么能来 -他是我新男朋友 |
[24:14] | Eat your flan. | 吃你的馅饼 |
[24:15] | You said Naomi couldn’t come to a family dinner. | 你说这是家庭聚餐 所以内奥米不能来 |
[24:17] | This is a six-seater table, Emily. What do you want me to do? | 桌子只能坐六个人 艾米丽 你叫我怎么办 |
[24:24] | Anyway, this dinner is a happy time | 对了 这顿饭也算是庆祝 |
[24:27] | because yesterday I got my kick-starter takeoff loan approved. | 因为我的贷款申请昨天批下来啦 |
[24:32] | Loan? | 贷款 |
[24:32] | As from next week, I’m quitting the salon | 从下周起 我就不去美容院上班了 |
[24:35] | and will become the managing director of Bristol’s | 并将成为布里斯托尔第一家 |
[24:38] | premier new wedding-planning service – | 婚礼策划公司的总经理 |
[24:42] | Let’s Get Fitched! | 费奇打造 |
[24:44] | Let’s Get Fitched? | 费奇打造 |
[24:47] | Let’s Get Fitched – get it? | 费奇打造 听懂了吗 |
[24:49] | Yeah. That’s good. | 太好了 |
[24:51] | Yeah, but… I thought we were going to talk about that. | 我们不是说好再商量的吗 |
[24:54] | We did, Rob. And we decided. | 是商量了 罗伯 就这么决定的啊 |
[24:57] | This is my shimmering dream. | 我闪闪发光的梦想啊 |
[24:59] | Ah! Toast? | 干一杯 |
[25:01] | Word. | 好极了 |
[25:03] | Got the really expensive stuff as well. | 很贵的酒哦 |
[25:06] | I’ve lost the gym. | 我的健身房没了 |
[25:10] | What? | 什么 |
[25:13] | I’ve lost it, love. | 没了 亲爱的 |
[25:15] | No! But that’s your gym, Rob. | 但那是你的健身房啊 罗伯 |
[25:19] | It’s the bank’s gym now. | 现在是银行的了 |
[25:23] | – You’re unemployed? – Yeah, love. | -你没工作了 -没错 |
[25:26] | I’m bankrupt. But don’t worry. | 破产了 但别担心 |
[25:29] | I’ve got an inside tip that | 我得到消息 |
[25:30] | they’re going to be recruiting at Virgin Active. | 维珍行动[健身连锁店]要招人了 |
[25:34] | But what about money? I mean, we need money. | 那钱呢 我们现在需要钱 |
[25:40] | I was going to give Emily money. | 我还准备给艾米丽钱 |
[25:41] | – I don’t want it. -What money? | -我不要 -什么钱 |
[25:43] | She was going to bribe me not to go travelling with Naomi. | 她要收买我 不去跟内奥米旅行 |
[25:46] | It is not a bribe. It’s just money I promised my daughter. | 怎么是收买 我只是答应给女儿钱 |
[25:49] | Yeah? Well, where’s my money? | 是吗 那我的呢 |
[25:51] | No-one’s getting any money. | 谁都别想拿钱 |
[25:53] | – I’m giving Emily some money. – I don’t want it. | -我要给艾米丽钱 -我不想要 |
[25:57] | Don’t you get it? I want Naomi. | 你不明白吗 我要的是内奥米 |
[26:00] | I want to fuck Naomi. | 我想操内奥米 |
[26:02] | What? I do. Get over it. | 怎么了 我就是想 接受吧 |
[26:06] | Rob! | 罗伯 |
[26:07] | Did you just hear what he said? | 你听见他说的了吗 |
[26:09] | She is attractive, love. | 她的确性感 |
[26:10] | Fuck, Rob! He said “Fuck”! | 操 他说”操” |
[26:13] | Now do you see what she’s done to our family? | 你现在看到她给我们家造成了什么影响吧 |
[26:18] | – I’m moving out. – Don’t be rash, love. | -我要搬出去 -别这么轻率 宝贝 |
[26:20] | Britney, stop saying “Fuck”. | 小子 不许再说”操” |
[26:23] | Emsy, sit down. | 艾米丽 坐下 |
[26:24] | No. I don’t want to live here any more. | 我不想住在这儿了 |
[26:25] | Fine. Get out. Go on. Get out! | 好 你出去吧 出去 |
[26:28] | You’re not welcome in this home any more! | 这个家不欢迎你了 |
[26:30] | You or Naomi! | 还有内奥米 |
[26:41] | That’s my top. | 那是我的上衣 |
[26:44] | You know Mum doesn’t mean to be a total bitch. | 你知道妈也不想这样的 |
[26:46] | Yes, she does. And you let her. | 不 她想 你也不管她 |
[26:48] | She’s trying to help you. | 她是为你好 |
[26:50] | It’s all fake. | 真虚伪 |
[26:52] | This whole family’s fake. | 我们一家都很虚伪 |
[26:54] | I’m not fake. | 我不虚伪 |
[26:55] | Fake tan? Fake boyfriend. | 假麦色皮肤 假男友 |
[26:58] | Fake concern. | 假关心 |
[26:59] | I am concerned! Bitch! | 我是真关心你 贱人 |
[27:02] | And for your information, I was in the sun for five hours today. | 告诉你 我今天在太阳下晒了五小时 |
[27:04] | And as for my boyfriend, he may be little, | 至于我男朋友 他虽然矮小 |
[27:07] | but for your further information, | 但我告诉你 |
[27:08] | he’s sweet, trustworthy and totally hung, OK? | 他体贴 可靠 而且很大支 |
[27:11] | Who said I was little? | 谁说我矮小了 |
[27:14] | Can you get the fuck out, babes? | 你给我出去 |
[27:18] | He’s definitely a keeper. | 他绝对值得依靠 |
[27:19] | God, you’re a selfish cow. | 你这个自私的婆娘 |
[27:20] | – Oh, fuck off, Kate. – Please don’t go. | -省省吧 凯蒂 -别走 |
[27:24] | I’ll back you up. | 我会挺你的 |
[27:46] | You want to pick a better fake name next time. | 你下次最好编个像样点的假名 |
[27:49] | There’s no Nancys at Roundview. | 罗德威公学根本没有叫南茜的 |
[27:51] | And only one red-haired girl with a moped. | 只有一个骑摩托的红发女 |
[27:52] | – You’ve been checking up on me? – You lied. | -你查我 -你撒谎 |
[28:07] | I think it’s pretty clear. | 事实很明了 |
[28:12] | 曾有爱情似烟云 心如玻璃冷如冰 对不起 我爱你 | |
[28:20] | She killed herself. | 她自杀的 |
[28:22] | Was it you, | 是因为你吗 |
[28:24] | – was it you she killed herself for. – No. | -她是为你自杀的吗 -不 |
[28:27] | And it wasn’t Naomi, OK? | 也不是因为内奥米 |
[28:29] | She didn’t know either of us. She lied about that. | 她不认识我们 她在撒谎 |
[28:31] | – She wouldn’t lie to me. – She lied to everyone! | -她不会对我撒谎 -她骗了所有人 |
[28:34] | I’m sorry you feel angry at her | 你生她的气我很抱歉 |
[28:35] | but it’s really not my fucking problem. | 但这跟我真的毫无关系 |
[28:37] | I need the truth. | 我要知道真相 |
[28:41] | This isn’t all of it. | 真相不止如此 |
[28:43] | No. | 不 |
[28:46] | Emily, what are you scared of? | 艾米丽 你在怕什么 |
[28:51] | We can help each other. | 我们可以互相帮助 |
[29:05] | Is it so out of the question that I might know what’s best? | 你就认定我不可能知道什么才是为你好吗 |
[29:09] | I’m not talking to you. | 我不想跟你说话 |
[29:13] | Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[29:15] | I don’t want you to move out. | 我不希望你搬出去 |
[29:18] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[29:19] | I’m just trying to help you! | 我只是想帮你 |
[29:22] | Fuck off! | 滚开 |
[29:51] | What is it, Sophia? | 这是什么 索菲娅 |
[29:53] | What did you lock up? | 你把什么东西锁在里面 |
[30:32] | Yes. Fucking… | 是啊 靠 |
[30:36] | Oh, no. It’s Ok. It’s just Emily. | 没事 是艾米丽来了 |
[30:42] | Bonsoir. | 晚上好 |
[30:43] | Who was that? | 和谁通电话呢 |
[30:45] | Oh, just my mum. | 是我妈 |
[30:48] | What’s all this? | 你这是干什么 |
[30:50] | I’m moving in. | 我在搬家 |
[30:51] | Where? | 搬去哪 |
[30:52] | Here. | 搬来这儿 |
[30:53] | Uh… isn’t that the sort of thing people usually discuss? | 这种事你应该跟我商量一下吧 |
[30:59] | I need to, OK? | 我无路可走了 行不 |
[31:01] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[31:02] | – Ok? – Ok! | -好吗 -好啊 |
[31:04] | Although, in many ways, it’s sort of a violation. | 不过 这可以说是侵犯了我的隐私 |
[31:07] | But fuck it. It’s OK. | 不过 去他的 没关系 |
[31:10] | – Really? – Really! It’ll be great. | -真的吗 -真的 这挺好 |
[31:13] | You can be my pyjamas. | 你可以做我的睡衣 |
[31:19] | You need to do something about your moustache. | 你得好好处理一下你的小胡子了 |
[31:22] | What? | 什么 |
[31:48] | Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! | 靠 靠 靠 靠 |
[32:13] | This is just kind of terrible. | 看着好吓人 |
[32:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:17] | Fuck it! | 去他的 |
[32:19] | If it’s rubbish, we’ll just go back to ours. | 如果这儿不好 我们就回我们家 |
[32:23] | What? | 什么 |
[32:27] | Ours. | 我们家 |
[32:45] | Naomi! | 内奥米 |
[32:46] | Stay alive! I will find you. | 尽情玩吧 我等会儿再找你 |
[32:56] | How you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[32:57] | This is the worst party I’ve ever been to. | 这是我参加过的最逊的派对 |
[33:00] | The worst. | 最逊的 |
[33:02] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[33:03] | Panda’s giving Thommo a dose of the old look-at-me routine. | 潘多在对托马斯耍”瞧我啊”的把戏 |
[33:06] | You know how it is – | 你明白的 |
[33:07] | letting your exes know that you’re out there, | 就是让你的前任知道你又重回情场 |
[33:11] | that other people find you attractive… | 还有别人喜欢你 |
[33:13] | that everything you thought you had together – | 还有你们曾经的感情 |
[33:16] | they can do without it. | 也不是那么不可或缺 |
[33:17] | That they don’t need you. | 他们不需要你 |
[33:22] | That guy over there keeps staring at you. | 那边的家伙一直盯着你看 |
[33:25] | I merely observed. | 我只是在观察 |
[33:42] | Let it go. | 别纠结了 |
[33:44] | Let it go before you screw everything up. | 否则你会把一切都搞砸 |
[33:49] | Cook, excuse me? | 库克 劳驾 |
[33:52] | I don’t want to see your muff. | 我不想看见你的老二 |
[33:57] | Emilio looks jealous. | 艾米丽好像嫉妒了 |
[33:59] | It’s probably still not too late to be overcome by desire with me. | 现在跟我做还不迟哦 |
[34:04] | I could turn you, deffo. | 我绝对能把你掰直 |
[34:05] | Fuck off. | 去你的 |
[34:05] | No, I’m serious. | 不 我说真的 |
[34:08] | It’s probably been a while, innit, since you’ve seen one of these. | 你已经有日子没见过这玩意儿了吧 |
[34:11] | Look, mine is totally oustanding, man. | 我这个很好的哦 |
[34:16] | What’s up, Emilio, man? | 艾米丽 怎么了 |
[34:20] | Why are you hiding in the pisser? | 你为什么躲在厕所里 |
[34:23] | Do you ever get jealous, Cook? | 你吃过谁的醋吗 库克 |
[34:26] | If your shag’s just a shag, | 如果你的女人只是玩玩 |
[34:27] | then you’re always going to get your heart ripped out somewhere, | 你早晚会受伤的 |
[34:30] | aren’t you? | 不是吗 |
[34:31] | What do you do about it? | 那你怎么办 |
[34:33] | You just burn, kid. | 只能痛苦难过 |
[34:35] | You just burn. You just keep it on the inside. | 只能痛苦难过 把这感觉埋在心里 |
[34:37] | Is that possible? | 那可能吗 |
[34:38] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[34:39] | Cos you look a bit stupid if you don’t, don’t you? | 否则你看起来多傻啊 是不是 |
[34:42] | Look at me, love. Happy. | 瞧瞧我 亲爱的 多开心 |
[34:48] | Effy. | 艾菲 |
[34:52] | You don’t tell any of my secrets and I won’t tell any of yours. | 你为我保密 我也为你保密 |
[34:55] | Or we could just go out there in a blaze of glory. | 或者我们出去 大摇大摆地玩乐 |
[34:57] | Dance, my flunky? | 跳舞吗 好伙计 |
[34:59] | – You got it. – Come on, then, kid. | -好啊 -来吧 孩子 |
[35:16] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[35:21] | – Cook! – Get off me now. Get off! | -库克 -放开我 别拉我 |
[35:25] | JJ | 小杰 |
[35:26] | Cook | 库克 |
[35:28] | Fucking! | 靠 |
[35:38] | Who fucking wants one now? | 谁还想吃我的拳头 |
[36:35] | I need to see you. | 我要见你 |
[36:37] | No, now. | 不行 就现在 |
[36:40] | I’ve got something I need to show you. | 我要给你看样东西 |
[36:42] | Tonight. | 就今晚 |
[37:40] | Why did you? | 你为什么那么做 |
[37:56] | Why here? | 为什么来这儿 |
[37:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:00] | This is where it ends. | 这是她生命结束的地方 |
[38:03] | I’ve got something to show you. | 我有样东西要给你看 |
[38:05] | I think she wanted you to have this. | 我想她希望你能拿到这个 |
[38:11] | I got it from her cadet locker. | 我在她军校储物柜里找到的 |
[38:15] | I need to know what’s in there. | 我得知道这里面有什么 |
[38:18] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[38:20] | It’s her work – her diary, you know? | 这是她的作品 日记 |
[38:24] | Can’t we just leave it? | 就不能别去刨根问底吗 |
[38:28] | I don’t think we can, Naomes. | 我们做不到 内奥米 |
[38:33] | She’s dead. Let it go. | 她已经死了 放手吧 |
[38:38] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[38:39] | See you round. | 回头见 |
[38:42] | Can’t we just go home? | 我们回家 好吗 |
[38:46] | Shit! | 该死 |
[38:48] | Matt, come back! | 马特 回来 |
[38:52] | Emily, please! | 艾米丽 求你 |
[38:59] | Emily! Wait! | 艾米丽 等等 |
[39:15] | Please! | 求你 |
[39:16] | Can’t we just go home? | 我们回家吧 |
[39:18] | I don’t think so. | 不行 |
[39:25] | I made this for her. | 我为她做了这个 |
[39:27] | Woodwork, you know? | 手工木制品 |
[39:31] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[40:14] | ‘I can’t stop crying. | 我无法停止哭泣 |
[40:16] | ‘I’ve tried to stop thinking, but it doesn’t work. | 我努力停止思考 但没用 |
[40:19] | ‘You don’t expect stuff to happen. | 这种事你预想不到 |
[40:22] | ‘You can’t control it. | 你无法控制 |
[40:23] | ‘You can’t control anything. | 你什么都控制不了 |
[40:25] | ‘So I’m at this stupid open day | 我参加了一个愚蠢的开放日 |
[40:27] | and everyone’s snotty and rude, | 每个人都很自大无理 |
[40:30] | ‘and then I see someone. | 然后我看见了一个人 |
[40:33] | ‘I’d never even spoken to her at Roundview. | 我在罗德威公学时都没跟她说过话 |
[40:35] | ‘It didn’t seem to matter because then everything got really fun. | 但这不重要 因为我们聊得好开心 |
[40:39] | ‘And by the time we were on our way home, | 在回家的路上 |
[40:41] | ‘we were telling secrets. | 我们交换秘密 |
[40:42] | ‘I wanted to move my hand. | 我想去牵她的手 |
[40:44] | ‘I wanted to move it so much. | 我真的好想 |
[40:49] | ‘And then she moved hers. | 然后她牵起了我的手 |
[40:52] | ‘I wish I’d told Naomi how easy it is for me to love someone. | 真希望我当时告诉内奥米我是多容易动情 |
[40:57] | “We’re all lonely and all we want is for someone to… | 我们都很孤独 我们只想要有人… |
[41:01] | ‘you know, pay attention | 会注意我们 |
[41:04] | ‘and tell us we’re beautiful and cute | 说我们很漂亮 很可爱 |
[41:07] | ‘and say that they want to… ‘ | 并对我们说 他们想… |
[41:23] | I don’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[41:25] | I’m sorry. I’m so sorry! | 对不起 真的很对不起 |
[41:56] | You’ve ruined it. | 你毁了这一切 |
[42:00] | You don’t want anyone to care. | 你不想让别人在乎 |
[42:09] | I could be dead in a second. | 死只是一瞬间的事 |
[42:12] | Everything’s… | 一切 |
[42:14] | so… fragile. | 都如此脆弱 |
[42:18] | Didn’t you realise that? | 你没意识到吗 |
[42:24] | We were special. | 我们本来那么特别 |
[42:43] | – I was scared! – You’re always scared. | -我是害怕 -你总是害怕 |
[42:45] | Emily! | 艾米丽 |
[42:49] | Emily! | 艾米丽 |
[43:11] | Naomi cheated. | 内奥米背叛我了 |
[43:13] | And… I don’t know why she did that. | 我不知道她为什么要那么做 |
[43:19] | Oh, love. | 爱情 |
[43:22] | Sweet girl. | 甜心 |
[43:24] | I hate her. | 我讨厌她 |
[43:25] | – I know you do. – I hate her! | -我知道 -我讨厌她 |
[43:29] | I know, love. It’s OK. | 亲爱的 我知道 没关系的 |
[43:33] | Listen, I want to tell you something. | 听着 我要告诉你一些事 |
[43:36] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[43:43] | You know, I cheated on your mum once. | 我也曾背叛你妈妈 |
[43:46] | What? | 什么 |
[43:46] | I was young. I was too young. I was 19. | 我那时才19岁 还很年轻 |
[43:51] | I’d been married for two years. | 却都结婚两年了 |
[43:53] | Her family always saying what’s what. | 她们家的人总是多嘴多舌 |
[43:56] | Scottish people. | 苏格兰人 |
[43:59] | God knows I regretted it. | 我非常后悔 |
[44:03] | Your Aunty Julie’s no better-looking now than what she was then. | 你茱莉姨妈现在并不比当年好看多少 |
[44:07] | Her sister! | 妈妈的姐姐 |
[44:10] | People do stupid things | 人们觉得无能为力时 |
[44:11] | when they’re trying to act like they’re not trapped. | 会做些蠢事掩饰自己的无力 |
[44:15] | Was it ever the same again? | 那你们回到从前了吗 |
[44:18] | It was worse. | 一开始很糟 |
[44:21] | And then it was OK. | 然后好转了 |
[44:23] | Then it got better. | 最后变得更好了 |
[44:26] | And then we got you. | 然后我们有了你 |
[44:27] | We got all the things we love. | 我们得到了一切珍爱的东西 |
[44:34] | Did she hate herself for taking you back? | 你们和好后她觉得自责吗 |
[44:37] | What? | 什么 |
[44:38] | Hate herself? What for? | 自责 为什么 |
[44:40] | She didn’t do anything wrong. | 她又没做错什么 |
[44:43] | She hated me, though. | 她怨过我 |
[44:45] | For a very, very, very long time. | 还怨了很长时间 |
[44:47] | She’s tough, your mum, you know. You want to be glad of that. | 你妈妈很坚强 你该为此高兴 |
[44:52] | I’m not like her, Dad. | 我不像她 爸爸 |
[44:57] | That’s OK, too. | 这也没关系 |