时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | It was me who sold her the MDMA. | 是我把摇头丸卖给她的 |
[00:02] | You’ve ruined it. | 你毁了这一切 |
[00:03] | Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[00:04] | My girlfriend won’t look at me. | 我女朋友不肯正眼看我 |
[00:05] | I could cry every minute. | 我随时都能哭出来 |
[00:07] | We started again before. Will you do it now? | 我们能像之前那样重新开始吗 |
[00:10] | I don’t think so. | 我看不行 |
[00:12] | You put a kid in hospital. | 你把一个孩子揍得进医院了 |
[00:13] | I couldn’t stand the way that she was fucking looking at him. | 我受不了她看他的样子 |
[00:16] | I love him, Cook. | 我爱他 库克 |
[00:18] | Sentence set for two weeks from today. Take him down. | 判决今日起两周后生效 把他带走 |
[01:23] | – Ready? – Teeth? | -准备好了吗 -看看牙 |
[01:26] | All clear. | 一切完美 |
[01:26] | Right, let’s get to work then. | 好 我们上班去吧 |
[01:34] | Please, Dad, I’m too young to die. | 求你 老爸 我还没享受青葱岁月呢 |
[01:37] | -Shut up, kid. -I’m your son, your only son. | -闭嘴 小子 -我可是你的独子啊 |
[01:40] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[01:43] | Hiya, love. | 早啊 亲爱的 |
[01:46] | Dare I ask what you’re doing now? | 敢问你在干什么 |
[01:49] | Are you leading a busy lifestyle? | 你是否被繁忙的生活压得喘不过气 |
[01:51] | Not enough time for a full work-out? | 你是否很难抽出足够的时间强身健体 |
[01:54] | Don’t worry, cos Fitch Fitness has got the answer. | 不必担心 费奇健身为您提供解决方案 |
[01:57] | -Yeah! -The new concept in fitness | -没错 -健身新主张 |
[01:59] | that gives you a full body work-out in just… | 让您得到全身心的锻炼 只需… |
[02:02] | five minutes! | 短短五分钟 |
[02:04] | The HyperFitch Machine! Don’t get Fitch… | 激情费奇健身器械 费奇不够劲… |
[02:07] | Get HyperFitch! | 要激情费奇 |
[02:10] | That’s great, Rob! | 听起来不错 罗伯 |
[02:11] | Any chance you could invent a moneymaking machine while you’re at it? | 你能不能顺便发明台赚钱机器 |
[02:15] | You’re looking at it, love. | 亲爱的 这就是啊 |
[02:16] | Are you girls off to work? | 你们俩要去上班吗 |
[02:19] | Someone has to. | 总得有人养家糊口 |
[02:22] | See you in a bit, yeah? | 待会儿见吧 |
[02:25] | Laters, lover. | 回见 亲爱的 |
[02:29] | Er, Rob? | 罗伯 |
[02:31] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[02:32] | Where’s that bolt go? | 怎么多出颗螺栓 |
[02:34] | What? Oh, shit! | 什么 该死 |
[02:36] | James. | 詹姆斯 |
[02:45] | Things are cool, aren’t they, Mum? | 妈 一切都好吧 |
[02:48] | Between you and Dad? | 我指你和老爸之间 |
[02:50] | Of course, Katiekins! Nothing for you to worry about. | 当然 凯蒂公主 你完全不必担心 |
[03:05] | How unreal do I look? | 我看上去有多梦幻 |
[03:07] | Amazingly unreal. | 简直宛若天仙 |
[03:09] | Dean is going to come in his pants when he sees me. | 迪安看到我 肯定要射在裤子里了 |
[03:15] | Brandy! | 布兰迪 |
[03:16] | Baby! | 宝贝 |
[03:18] | You look unreal. | 真是宛若天仙 |
[03:20] | I’m sorry I’m late. My colonic overran. | 很抱歉我来晚了 上厕所耽误时间了 |
[03:24] | Jenna, have you talked to OK about covering the wedding? | 珍娜 你跟《OK!》谈报导婚礼的事没有 |
[03:27] | Unfortunately, Vivienne, | 实在不好意思 薇薇安 |
[03:29] | they insisted they only cover premiership do’s. | 他们坚称不是首相级别就不报导 |
[03:34] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[03:35] | I mean, negotiations are still ongoing. | 我的意思是 还在谈 |
[03:39] | Wonderful. | 这还差不多 |
[03:40] | Now, we also want a gaggle of swans, | 我们还要一群天鹅 |
[03:45] | 100 doves and a trained owl. | 一百只白鸽和一只训练有素的猫头鹰 |
[03:48] | An owl? | 要猫头鹰干什么 |
[03:50] | To bear the ring. | 让它拿着戒指 |
[03:51] | These will be expensive extras. | 这得多花一大笔钱 |
[03:54] | Jenna, I promised Brandy | 珍娜 我答应过布兰迪 |
[03:56] | the wedding of her dreams… | 给她办场梦幻婚礼 |
[03:58] | …and that is what she’ll have. | 我要让她美梦成真 |
[04:00] | I’m sure you’d want the same for Katie. | 你肯定也会为凯蒂这么做的 |
[04:02] | Look, I’ll sort out the hen-night | 不如这样 我来搞定女生单身派对 |
[04:04] | and you just deal with the owls and stuff, OK? | 你负责解决猫头鹰什么的 可以吗 |
[04:07] | Daughters, eh? What would we do without them? | 女儿可真是妈妈的贴心小棉袄啊 |
[04:10] | Don’t know! | 说的是啊 |
[04:14] | See you tonight, and don’t forget the theme, sluts and studs. | 今晚见 别忘了派对主题 猛男浪女 |
[04:17] | Sluts and studs. | 猛男浪女 |
[04:23] | Well, come on then. | 进去吧 |
[04:31] | That’s you. | 到你了 |
[04:32] | Now, Katherine, your home tests were coming up correct, | 凯瑟琳 你自己做的验孕结果没错 |
[04:35] | you’re not pregnant. | 你没有怀孕 |
[04:39] | Thank God! | 谢天谢地 |
[04:41] | What’s up with my periods then? | 那我的月经为什么不来 |
[04:43] | Your results show that you’re going through something called… | 检查结果表明你患上了一种叫做… |
[04:47] | …a premature menopause. | 早绝经的病症 |
[04:49] | Oh, right. | 原来是这样 |
[04:52] | Shit! | 靠 |
[04:57] | I can’t imagine what you’re feeling. | 你现在肯定万分难过 |
[04:59] | Not being able to have children… | 你永远都无法怀孕了… |
[05:01] | Well, it isn’t a nice thought, is it? | 光想想就很痛苦 对吧 |
[05:04] | Especially at your age. | 尤其你还这么年轻 |
[05:06] | What are you talking about? | 你在说些什么 |
[05:08] | Katherine, the menopause prevents you from ovulating. | 凯瑟琳 绝经意味着你不能排卵了 |
[05:15] | Which means you won’t be able to conceive babies. | 也就是说你无法受孕了 |
[05:19] | What? Ever? | 什么 永远吗 |
[05:22] | But there’s pills for that, right? | 这个病有药可医 对吧 |
[05:26] | I’m afraid not. | 恐怕没有 |
[05:29] | I know this is a lot to take in. | 我知道你需要些时间来接受事实 |
[05:32] | Would you like me to call your mum? | 要我打电话通知你妈妈吗 |
[05:42] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[05:44] | Have I got you knocked up? | 我把你肚子搞大了吗 |
[05:47] | Thank fuck! That would totally not be awesome. | 真他妈走运 不然可就麻烦大了 |
[05:57] | You can pretty much fuck off now. | 有多远滚多远 |
[06:00] | What’s with the mood, sugar titties? | 你该开心才是啊 小甜妞 |
[06:01] | Leave me alone. | 别烦我 |
[06:02] | Kitty Kat, stop kidding round. | 小猫咪 别闹了 |
[06:04] | Do I look like I’m kidding? You’re dumped. | 我看上去像是在开玩笑吗 你被甩了 |
[06:07] | Fuck off. | 给我消失 |
[06:19] | Broke my fucking toe. | 我他妈的脚趾断了 |
[06:23] | Goodbye, Sam. | 再见了 萨姆 |
[06:26] | Katie! | 凯蒂 |
[06:42] | Hi, this is Emily. | 我是艾米丽 |
[06:43] | Can’t come to the phone right now, | 现在无法接听你的电话 |
[06:44] | but leave me a message. | 但请在”哔”声后留言 |
[06:47] | Bitch! | 贱货 |
[06:57] | You’re in the wrong account. | 你查错账户了 |
[07:00] | – No, sweetheart, I can assure you… – Mum. | -不可能 亲爱的 我可以保证 -妈 |
[07:02] | “The Fitch Fitness” account has been empty… | “费奇健身”这个账户已经被提空了 |
[07:04] | This has nothing to do with Fitch Fitness. | 这跟费奇健身没半毛钱关系 |
[07:07] | I use our family account and we are not bankrupt. | 我用的是我们的家庭账户 我们没破产 |
[07:11] | I’m sorry about this, give me a moment to look into it. | 我很抱歉 我再查询一下 请稍等 |
[07:14] | ‘Do you know your password? ‘ | 你知道密码吗 |
[07:16] | Look, you know, I don’t have time for this. | 听我说 我没工夫跟你纠缠不清 |
[07:19] | I’m trying to run a business here. | 我还有生意要做呢 |
[07:22] | So why don’t you just get it on your stupid screen | 所以你赶快在你的破电脑上 |
[07:25] | and sort it out? | 把问题解决掉 |
[07:26] | It says here you’ve been informed on numerous occasions. | 电脑显示我们已经通知过你们很多次了 |
[07:29] | – Have you had any letters? – No, | -你收到过任何信件吗 -没有 |
[07:30] | we haven’t received any notifications. | 没收到过什么通知 |
[07:31] | No nothing, zilch. | 没有 什么都没有 |
[07:33] | Mrs. Fitch, you are not eligible for any more loans | 费奇太太 你不能再申请贷款了 |
[07:36] | and you’ve exceeded your overdraft limit. | 因为你已经超出了透支限额 |
[07:40] | Arsehole! | 混球 |
[07:42] | – Are you referring to me? – No, not you. | -你是在说我吗 -不 没说你 |
[07:46] | Hello? | 还在吗 |
[07:48] | Mum? | 妈妈 |
[07:49] | What are those? | 那是什么 |
[07:54] | Deep breaths, Jenna. | 深呼吸 珍娜 |
[07:55] | Deep breaths. | 深呼吸 |
[07:57] | Mum? | 妈 |
[07:58] | Honey, we’re home! | 亲爱的 我们回来了 |
[08:00] | Mum? | 妈 |
[08:01] | Mum? | 妈 |
[08:02] | Babe, we’re back. | 宝贝 我们回来了 |
[08:04] | Mum! | 妈 |
[08:05] | The nurse said that | 护士跟我说 |
[08:05] | I have an unusual fascination for the female anatomy | 我对女性生理结构表现出不同寻常的兴趣 |
[08:08] | and that I should consider a career as a gyna… | 她建议我考虑当一名妇科… |
[08:12] | Gyna… | 妇科… |
[08:13] | Gyna… | 妇科… |
[08:18] | What’s the word, Dad? | 老爸 那个词怎么说来着 |
[08:20] | Gynaecologist. | 妇科医生 |
[08:23] | Something you want to tell me, Rob? | 罗伯 你没什么要坦白的吗 |
[08:29] | Don’t you dare run away from me, don’t you dare! | 你怎么敢逃跑 你好大的胆子 |
[08:32] | You stupid, stupid person. | 你这个傻逼 大傻逼 |
[08:35] | You bastard, you’re a fucking coward. | 你这个混球 你他妈就是个懦夫 |
[08:39] | I was going to tell you. | 我打算告诉你的 |
[08:40] | – You’re a fucking coward. – It’s not my fault. | -你就是个懦夫 -这不是我的错 |
[08:43] | We are so finished. Consider yourself divorced. | 咱俩玩儿完了 准备离婚吧 |
[08:47] | You arsehole! You ruined everything! | 你这个混蛋 你把一切都毁了 |
[08:49] | You fucking bastard! Stupid, stupid… | 你他妈的混蛋 傻逼… |
[08:51] | What’s happening? | 这是怎么了 |
[08:54] | You’ll be all right. | 没什么 |
[08:56] | Everything’s going to be fine. | 会好起来的 |
[09:49] | Don’t you dare make out like I’m the one in the wrong. | 你怎么敢搞得跟我做错事了似的 |
[09:52] | Just calm down, love. | 冷静点 亲爱的 |
[09:55] | I’m gonna burn your “Gym of the Year” certificate. | 我要烧了你的”年度最佳健身房”证书 |
[09:58] | – What? – What’s going on, Mum? | -不是吧你 -怎么了 妈 |
[10:03] | Is Dad coming back? | 老爸会回来吗 |
[10:05] | We’ll talk about it later. | 这个晚点再说 |
[10:07] | You need to concentrate on doing a good job for me tonight, OK? | 你专心把今晚的工作做好就行 懂吗 |
[10:13] | We’ve got a lot riding on this wedding now, sweetheart. | 我们为这个婚礼付出了很多心血 宝贝 |
[10:17] | Let me look at you. | 让我瞧瞧你 |
[10:22] | Perfection. | 完美无缺 |
[10:27] | Katie! This is Candace, my BFFE. | 凯蒂 这是我闺蜜坎迪斯 |
[10:32] | – Nice outfit! – Sorry about the change of theme. | -衣服不错 -抱歉我改了派对的主题 |
[10:35] | Candy surprised us all with these. | 是坎迪给我们带来的惊喜 |
[10:36] | Soz, hun. I was going to get you one | 抱歉 亲爱的 我本想给你带一件的 |
[10:38] | but I didn’t know what to put on the back. | 但不知道背上写什么好 |
[10:41] | Another shot, Brands? | 再来一杯怎么样 布兰兹 |
[10:42] | WTF, Cands. | 当然要了 坎茨 |
[10:44] | Here we go, a toast to my new boyfriend, Danny Guilermo. | 来 为我的新男友丹尼·杰勒莫干杯 |
[10:49] | To husbands, handbags and holidays! | 为老公 包包和假期干杯 |
[10:56] | Danny’s told me about you. | 丹尼跟我提起过你 |
[10:58] | I figured you’d have bigger tits. | 我还以为你的胸器能有多大呢 |
[10:59] | They’re like Danny’s favourite thing ever. | 丹尼最喜欢我的胸了 |
[11:01] | – He never complained. – Not to your face. | -他从未嫌弃过我 -只是没当你面而已 |
[11:03] | So, you got a new man now then? | 你现在有新男友了吗 |
[11:06] | Brandy, baby, | 布兰迪 宝贝 |
[11:07] | I am paying Katie to work, | 我花钱请凯蒂来是干活的 |
[11:08] | not to socialise. | 不是来聊天的 |
[11:09] | Sorry, Mum. | 抱歉 妈 |
[11:12] | Our table is finally ready, girls. | 餐桌终于准备就绪了 姑娘们 |
[11:18] | My darling daughter has been blessed with her looks | 我宝贝的容颜倾国倾城 |
[11:21] | and what God didn’t give her, my plastic surgeon did! | 上帝没给她的 我的整形医生都给她了 |
[11:29] | Brandy, sweetheart, beautiful… | 布兰迪 我的小心肝 小美人 |
[11:33] | I am so proud of you. | 我真为你自豪 |
[11:36] | You’ve grown up to be a sexy, arousing woman. | 你已经出落成性感迷人的大姑娘了 |
[11:41] | And what with the wedding, and now the baby, | 不光要举行婚礼 还怀着我的外孙 |
[11:44] | you’ve just exceeded all my expectations. | 真让我又惊又喜 |
[11:48] | What, baby? | 怎么了 宝贝 |
[11:49] | Mummy, it’s a secret. | 妈咪 我还没公开呢 |
[11:51] | It’s better for people to know, | 还是让他们知道的好 |
[11:52] | than think you’re a fatty. | 不然他们会以为你胖了呢 |
[11:54] | Girlies, will you please raise your glasses | 姑娘们 请举起你们的酒杯 |
[11:58] | and toast my angel, daughter and grandchild bearer! | 为我的天使女儿 我外孙的母亲干杯 |
[12:03] | To Brandylicious! | 敬布兰迪甜心 |
[12:05] | Brandylicious! | 布兰迪甜心 |
[12:08] | Now, let’s all get completely wrecked, | 现在 让我们尽情狂欢吧 |
[12:10] | give them paps something to print tomorrow! | 给明天的报纸添点猛料 |
[13:12] | Hiya, Babes. | 好啊 宝贝 |
[13:15] | – You having a rave? – Rave and a half. | -玩得嗨吗 -超级嗨皮 |
[13:17] | I’m so angry Mummy told everyone I got knocked up. | 火大的是我妈居然把我怀孕这事说出来了 |
[13:20] | Yeah, I bet. | 是啊 |
[13:21] | Oh, I’ll have some of that. | 我要来点酒 |
[13:24] | You do know you’re not supposed to drink when you’re pregnant? | 你知道怀孕的时候不该喝酒吧 |
[13:26] | Don’t care, and I don’t think you can talk to me like that. | 无所谓 你怎么敢这么跟我说话 |
[13:30] | I’ll do what I want. | 我想干什么干什么 |
[13:34] | You’re in my way. Move. | 你挡我道了 走开 |
[13:40] | Katie! | 凯蒂 |
[13:46] | What are you doing here? | 你们在这儿干什么 |
[13:50] | You cool? | 你没事吧 |
[13:52] | Have a drink with us. | 和我们喝一杯吧 |
[13:53] | Is that a joke? | 你是在开玩笑吗 |
[13:55] | – Katie, I’m… – You haven’t changed. | -凯蒂 我… -你一点都没变 |
[13:57] | I can see straight through you. | 我看透你了 |
[13:58] | Likewise. | 彼此彼此 |
[14:00] | Never going to let that smile falter? | 你的假笑就不歇歇吗 |
[14:02] | Only when yours does. | 你先请吧 |
[14:04] | Sweetheart, I’ve run out of fags. | 亲爱的 我烟抽完了 |
[14:06] | You’ll need to run along and go and get some more. | 你得出去买点回来 |
[14:10] | One, I’m not your fucking maid. | 首先 我他妈不是你的佣人 |
[14:13] | Two, I don’t work for you, | 第二 你也不是我老板 |
[14:14] | so you’ll have to go and get your own fags, sweetheart. | 所以你得自己去买 亲爱的 |
[14:17] | Stupid bitch. | 二逼婊子 |
[14:19] | Rudeness! | 真没教养 |
[14:21] | Swallow or spit, girlfriend? | 给他做口活儿吧 小丫头 |
[14:31] | – How dare she? – Who does she think she is? | -她好大的胆子 -她以为她是谁 |
[14:41] | Who the fuck do you think you are? | 你他妈以为你是谁 |
[14:46] | I’m Katie fucking Fitch. | 老娘是他妈的凯蒂·费奇 |
[14:48] | Who the fuck are you? | 你他妈算哪根葱 |
[14:49] | Come on, princess, that’s enough for one night. | 行了 小公主 你闹够了吧 |
[14:52] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[14:57] | Look at yourself. You are disgusting. | 撒泼尿照照自己 你真恶心 |
[15:00] | You are an embarrassment. | 真丢人 |
[15:02] | Sack her, Mummy. | 解雇她 妈妈 |
[15:03] | You and your useless mother are fired. | 你和你那没用的老妈都给我走人 |
[15:05] | Get rid of her. | 让她滚蛋 |
[15:06] | Come on, sweet cheeks, don’t mess with them. | 走吧 小妞 别惹乎她们 |
[15:48] | I don’t smoke. | 我不抽烟 |
[15:50] | What you scared of? | 有什么好怕的 |
[15:51] | Uh, cancer? | 会得癌症好吗 |
[15:59] | Fuck it. | 管他呢 |
[16:05] | Steady. | 慢点来 |
[16:07] | You didn’t inhale properly. | 你吸的方式不对 |
[16:09] | Breathe in. | 吸进去 |
[16:11] | Now breathe in again so it goes there. | 现在再吸一口 烟就会到你这里 |
[16:22] | Why are you being nice to me? | 你为什么要来安慰我 |
[16:24] | Life’s too short. | 人生苦短 |
[16:27] | You are such a fucking cliche. | 这话老掉牙了 |
[16:34] | So what’s it like? | 感觉如何 |
[16:37] | What’s what like? | 你指什么 |
[16:39] | Love. | 爱情 |
[16:42] | Great. | 很棒 |
[16:44] | It’s really lovely. | 非常美妙 |
[16:46] | That sounded convincing. | 听上去没什么说服力啊 |
[16:49] | It’s fine. | 爱就那样 |
[16:52] | Nothing’s ever perfect, you know? | 没有什么是完美的 不是吗 |
[16:55] | I thought it could be. | 我本以为爱情是个例外 |
[16:57] | I wanted the perfect boyfriend, | 我曾幻想着白马王子 |
[16:59] | perfect marriage, perfect everything. | 完美的婚姻 完美的一切 |
[17:03] | What’s changed? | 什么变了 |
[17:06] | Me. | 我自己 |
[17:15] | I don’t know who I am any more. | 我都不知道自己是谁了 |
[17:18] | I thought you were Katie fucking Fitch! | 你不是他妈的凯蒂·费奇吗 |
[17:58] | I used to hide in the bath when she was angry. | 以前她发火的时候我都躲在浴室里 |
[18:03] | I’ve really messed up, kiddo. | 这次我真的搞砸了 孩子 |
[18:05] | Yeah, but you love each other, right? | 但是你们还爱着彼此 不是吗 |
[18:09] | For richer, for poorer. | 无论富贵还是贫穷 |
[18:38] | Kids… | 孩子们… |
[18:39] | it seems that your father has let us down once again. | 看来你们的老爸又一次让我们失望了 |
[18:43] | Jen, please. | 珍 别说了 |
[18:43] | He’s been selfish and stupid. | 他自私又愚蠢 |
[18:46] | Mum, stop it! | 妈 别说了 |
[18:47] | I suggest you keep shtoom, young lady, | 你最好别说话 小姑娘 |
[18:49] | considering you’ve lost us the only income we had. | 因为你切断了我们唯一的经济来源 |
[18:54] | Because of his stupidity, this house… | 由于他的愚蠢 这座房子… |
[19:00] | our home, is being taken from us. | 我们的家 就要被收走了 |
[19:03] | Today. | 就在今天 |
[19:05] | Tell your children what that means, Rob. | 告诉孩子们那意味着什么 罗伯 |
[19:13] | It means we’re homeless. | 意味着我们无家可归了 |
[19:14] | That’s right, it means we’re homeless because of your dad. | 没错 因为你们的爸爸我们无家可归了 |
[19:18] | I tried to save the gym. | 我是想保住健身房 |
[19:20] | It’s these loan companies, nice as pie one minute, | 可这些放贷的公司 前脚还献殷勤 |
[19:22] | next thing they’re calling you up, sending you letters, | 后脚就来电话催 寄通知 |
[19:25] | but you gotta believe me, | 但是你们得相信我 |
[19:26] | we’re going to make a fortune out of that machine. | 有了那台健身器我们会发大财的 |
[19:29] | That machine’s a total waste of space, Rob, just like you. | 那东西只会白占地方 罗伯 跟你一样 |
[19:36] | Take James upstairs. | 把詹姆斯带到楼上去 |
[19:37] | But Mum… | 但是妈… |
[19:38] | Katie, for once, do as you’re told. | 凯蒂 就这一次 按我说的做 |
[19:54] | How could you do this to us? | 你怎么能这样对我们 |
[19:55] | To your own children? | 对你自己的亲生骨肉 |
[19:57] | – Your own children? – I’m trying to do the best I can. | -你的亲生骨肉啊 -我已极尽所能了 |
[20:00] | Have you got any sense of responsibility? | 你知不知道责任这个词怎么写 |
[20:01] | – Have you heard of communication? – I’m doing the best I can. | -你知道什么叫沟通吗 -我尽全力了 |
[20:03] | Have you got any sense of responsibility? | 你有没有点责任感啊 |
[20:05] | You’re just like a child! | 你就像个小孩子 |
[20:10] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[20:13] | Come on, folks. | 谁来开个门 |
[20:18] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[20:20] | Good morning, sweetheart. | 早上好 甜心 |
[20:21] | We’re here to repossess your belongings. | 我们来收你们的家当 |
[20:29] | Love, open up, would ya? | 小妞 快开门 行吗 |
[20:34] | – Come on, folks! – Right. Don’t fuck us about! | -开门啊 伙计们 -别躲了 |
[20:37] | Open up, open the door. | 开门 开开门 |
[20:39] | Get your stuff. | 收拾行李 |
[20:45] | Morning, Mr. Fitch. | 早上好 费奇先生 |
[20:49] | Hey, lads, you’re going to be reasonable, yeah? | 伙计们 你们讲理的吧 |
[20:52] | Certainly, ain’t we? | 那是当然了 |
[20:54] | Reasonable’s our middle name. | 我们的名字就叫”讲理” |
[20:57] | Good, ta. | 那好吧 |
[20:59] | Can you just read out your court order, | 你能把法院判令读一下吗 |
[21:00] | just so I know you’re not, you know… | 只是确保你们不是…你知道的 |
[21:03] | Cunts. | 坏人 |
[21:04] | Righty-oh. | 好吧 |
[21:09] | “By the order of the county court, | 根据郡法院2010年2月17日 |
[21:11] | “given this day, 17th of February 2010, | 所作出的判令 |
[21:16] | “it is hereby given down that goods to the value of 13,337 pounds… | 特此就价值13337英镑的财产… |
[21:24] | “…William M Janus and granted licence to reposse…” | 威廉·M·贾纳斯许可收回 |
[21:29] | Are you still there, Mr. Fitch? Hello? | 你还在吗 费奇先生 有人吗 |
[21:32] | Something’s not right here. | 有点不对劲 |
[21:35] | All right, my lover? You going to open up? I got sweeties. | 小朋友 帮忙开下门 叔叔有糖哦 |
[21:40] | Paedo! | 你个恋童癖 |
[21:42] | – Move! – Garage! Go! | -快走 -去车库 快 |
[21:45] | Come on, open up, you lot. | 快点开门 你们这帮家伙 |
[21:47] | Come on, this is getting stupid now. | 快点 别弄得这么没趣 |
[21:48] | Right, fuck this, we’re going in. | 行了 管他呢 我们闯进去 |
[21:57] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[22:02] | Tell you what… I think it’s happened again. | 要我说 我们又被耍了 |
[22:06] | Oh, bugger! | 这帮贱人 |
[22:08] | Oh, well. | 好吧 |
[22:10] | Fuck it, can’t think of everything. | 该死 只能有什么拿什么了 |
[22:13] | Oh look! They’ve got one of them there glass swans. | 瞧 他们有一个水晶天鹅 |
[22:16] | Where to? | 哪呢 |
[22:16] | – My mum used to have one of those. – Oh, yeah! | -我妈妈以前也有一个 -是吗 |
[22:19] | This is a beauty. It’s really heavy. | 它可真美 挺沉的 |
[22:22] | Perfectly sculptured. Look at this, bud. | 雕得也很完美 瞧瞧 伙计 |
[22:24] | You see, it’s the weight of the lead that they put in the crystal, see? | 关键在于这水晶里面含的铅 明白吗 |
[22:28] | Oh, feel the quality of him. | 掂掂这玩意 好东西啊 |
[22:33] | Oh, yeah, I see where you’re coming from, Kev. | 我明白你的意思了 凯文 |
[22:37] | Might take this home for my Carol. | 我要把这个带回家给卡罗尔 |
[22:39] | I promised Phil some new saucepans. | 我答应给菲尔买新炖锅的 |
[22:42] | And a toaster. | 还有烤箱 |
[22:43] | You get a better quality of toaster up at this estate. | 这种房子肯定有上乘的烤箱 |
[22:45] | Well, you know what they’re like round here, | 你知道住这儿的人 |
[22:47] | all fur coat and no knickers. | 都用些上档次的东西 |
[22:50] | Nouveau riche, in’t it? | 都是些暴发户 对吧 |
[22:53] | Mind you, I wouldn’t have done it out like this, would you? | 不过 这地方装修得不怎么样 你说呢 |
[22:55] | I don’t like that paint job at all. | 我一点都不喜欢他们的墙面粉刷 |
[22:57] | Magnolia and lime? Bollocks! | 木兰花和石灰 什么乱七八糟的 |
[22:59] | Time? All that time when those fucking bills were coming in | 给你时间 那些该死的账单都寄来多久了 |
[23:02] | and you did nothing about it! | 可你什么都没做 |
[23:03] | How long was that? Cos when I looked at them | 都过多久了 依我看 |
[23:06] | I’d say there was a good six, seven months’ worth! | 信都寄来有六七个月了 |
[23:09] | It takes time to sort out | 处理这些需要时间 |
[23:10] | you wouldn’t let me deal with it! | 你根本不给我机会去解决 |
[23:11] | … the fucking sofa! Is that… | …该死的沙发里 是不是… |
[23:15] | I know you’re not the sharpest tool in the box… | 我嫁给你的时候知道你不是特别聪明 |
[23:19] | We’re not going to sort it out here. Get in the car! | 我们在这儿可解决不了问题 回车上去 |
[23:21] | I hate KFC. | 我不喜欢肯德基 |
[23:24] | What? | 什么 |
[23:26] | Elliot Evans’s parents got divorced | 埃利奥特·埃文斯的父母离异了 |
[23:28] | and his dad spent every night in KFC. | 他爸爸每晚都待在肯德基 |
[23:31] | Then he met this woman and she had a huge problem, | 然后他遇到了个女人 她碰上了大麻烦 |
[23:35] | so he tried to help her, | 他想帮那个女人 |
[23:36] | and her friend got really angry | 然后把她的朋友惹毛了 |
[23:38] | and he ended up with only one kneecap. | 结果他现在只剩一块膝盖骨了 |
[23:41] | And now his mum’s doing pornos | 现在他妈妈在拍色情片 |
[23:44] | and his dad’s a junkie and he never sees them. | 而他爸爸成了瘾君子 他根本见不着他们 |
[23:47] | Except on the internet, and then he has to pay for it! | 除了上网 还得付费才行 |
[23:51] | I mean, how unfair is that? | 这上哪说理去啊 |
[23:53] | I never thought you’d fail as a father! | 可我没想到你连个父亲都当不好 |
[23:55] | I haven’t failed as a father! | 我作为父亲并没有失职 |
[23:57] | You’ve let your kids down! | 你让你的孩子们失望了 |
[23:58] | They’re in the car, | 他们现在坐在车里 |
[23:59] | all that time when those fucking bills were coming in… | 那些该死的账单都寄来多久了… |
[24:03] | How long was that? Cos when I looked… | 都过了多久了 依我看 |
[24:06] | I’m so fed up! I can’t go on like this, Rob. | 我受够了 不能再这样下去了 罗伯 |
[24:09] | I swear to God, | 上天为证 |
[24:10] | I’ve had it up to here with you. | 我对你的忍耐已经到极限了 |
[24:15] | Drop me and the kids at the airport. | 把我和孩子们送到机场 |
[24:17] | I’m going to my mum’s. | 我要去我妈妈家 |
[24:18] | No! | 不 |
[24:19] | Get back in the car, Katie! | 回车上去 凯蒂 |
[24:21] | Mum, we can’t afford the flights to Malaga. We’re broke! | 我们买不起去马拉加的机票 我们没钱了 |
[24:23] | You want to sleep with your dad on the streets? | 你想跟你爸爸露宿街头吗 |
[24:25] | It won’t come to that! | 不至于那么糟吧 |
[24:27] | Well, where else are we going to stay?! | 那我们还能去哪 |
[24:29] | Fix it, Rob. | 想办法 罗伯 |
[24:31] | Or I’m getting in the car and I am leaving with the children. | 否则我就上车带着孩子走人 |
[24:36] | There is someone we can stay with. | 有个人的家可以去 |
[24:42] | Who? | 谁 |
[24:54] | Good morning, Naomi. | 早上好 内奥米 |
[24:56] | You’re looking sexy. | 你可真性感 |
[24:58] | You heard of a shower? | 知道什么叫洗澡吗 |
[25:01] | What do you want? | 有话直说 |
[25:02] | This is difficult, OK? But we’ve lost our house. | 这对我并不容易 但我们无家可归了 |
[25:05] | Oh, that was careless. | 这么不小心 |
[25:07] | So what? | 然后呢 |
[25:09] | We need somewhere to stay. | 我们需要个落脚的地方 |
[25:12] | Your house is pretty empty at the moment. | 你的房子现在还挺空的 |
[25:15] | You’re having a fucking laugh. | 你是在开玩笑 |
[25:17] | Yes, Naomi, I’m kidding that my parents have no money, no house | 是啊 内奥米 我父母没钱没房 正闹离婚 |
[25:21] | and are about to split up. | 这都是我的玩笑话 |
[25:24] | I’m sorry, but… | 我很遗憾 不过 |
[25:27] | It’s not my problem. | 这跟我无关 |
[25:28] | Oh, but it is. Cos it’s Emily’s problem. | 恰恰相反 因为这和艾米丽有关 |
[25:31] | She’s your girlfriend. That makes it your problem. | 而她是你女朋友 所以你也脱不了干系 |
[25:37] | No lesbian digs? | 不许拿拉拉开玩笑 |
[25:39] | That, I can’t promise. | 那可不好说 |
[25:46] | I’m gonna sort this. | 我会想到办法的 |
[25:49] | I’ll be back later. | 待会儿回来 |
[25:55] | Running away again? | 你又要逃跑了吗 |
[26:01] | He’s gone to look for somewhere to live, actually. | 实际上 他是去找住的地方 |
[26:05] | I’m not going in there. | 我不会进去的 |
[26:07] | Please, Mum. | 行了 妈妈 |
[26:10] | You’ve got nowhere else to go. | 你还能去哪呢 |
[26:12] | Please? | 求你了 |
[26:32] | We’ve run out of cereals. | 家里没麦片了 |
[26:34] | Garibaldi? | 酸栗果饼干要吗 |
[26:36] | Thank you. | 你真贴心 |
[26:42] | Look at her, swanning about as if she’s done nothing wrong. | 看她晃来晃去 像没做错什么似的 |
[26:46] | She hasn’t. | 她本来就没有 |
[26:47] | I want the best for Emily, and she isn’t. | 我希望艾米丽找个最好的人 她不是 |
[26:50] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[26:52] | Mums know these things. You’ll realise that one day. | 妈妈就是知道 你有天也会懂的 |
[26:59] | Are you really going to leave Dad? | 你真的要跟老爸离婚吗 |
[27:05] | When your dad and I got married, we had nothing. | 我和你爸爸刚结婚时 我们一无所有 |
[27:08] | We spent years working and saving, | 我们终日辛勤工作省吃俭用 |
[27:11] | so that you kids could have the best of everything. | 就为了让你们几个过上好日子 |
[27:14] | And for what? | 可是到头来呢 |
[27:16] | It’s all gone. | 竹篮打水一场空 |
[27:20] | I never thought we’d split up. | 我从没想到我们会闹离婚 |
[27:22] | But then I never thought I’d be evicted from my home | 可更没想到会被人从自己家撵出来 |
[27:26] | or that my daughter would be a… | 也没想到我女儿会… |
[27:29] | …so rebellious. | 如此叛逆 |
[27:36] | People always let you down, princess. | 我的小公主 人们总会让你失望 |
[27:41] | They fuck things up. | 他们总把事情搞砸 |
[27:44] | Not you, though. | 但你不会 |
[27:48] | Mum, I need to tell you something. | 妈 我有事情要跟你说 |
[27:52] | I know everything’s going wrong at the moment but… it’s just… | 我知道现在已经够乱的了 不过… |
[27:58] | …I went to the doctor’s the other day, and… | 我那天去看大夫 然后… |
[28:11] | Fuck’s sake. | 搞什么啊 |
[28:28] | You could have called. | 你该挂个电话 |
[28:30] | – You’ve been out all night. – I know. | -你整晚都没回来 -我知道 |
[28:32] | Can you blame me? And now they’re here. | 你还怪我 你把他们给放进来了 |
[28:34] | We’ve got enough problems. | 我们的麻烦够多了 |
[28:35] | Stop it, Ems! | 别说了 小艾 |
[28:36] | All the shit she put us through, | 她那么折腾我们 |
[28:37] | you let her march into our home. | 你却让她大摇大摆地进门了 |
[28:39] | – She’s your mum. – She’s a selfish cow, is what she is. | -她是你妈妈 -她就是个自私的母牛 |
[28:43] | Emily? | 艾米丽 |
[28:44] | Whatever! Stay here. | 无所谓 你们留下吧 |
[28:46] | Don’t expect me to care, cos I don’t. | 别指望我会在乎 我才不管你们死活 |
[28:49] | It’s just for a couple of days | 我们只是待几天 |
[28:50] | while we get ourselves out of this pickle. | 等我们度过难关自然会走人 |
[28:53] | Stay out of my way. | 别来管我的闲事 |
[28:55] | This is my house. I live here with my girlfriend. | 这是我的房子 我和我女友住在一起 |
[28:58] | And we’re having a barbecue. | 我们要开烧烤派对 |
[29:00] | All right? | 知道了吗 |
[29:01] | Whatever you say, love. | 都听你的 亲爱的 |
[29:14] | I’m going to finish emptying the car. | 我去把车里的东西都搬过来 |
[30:11] | Wow, isn’t this peachy? | 这种生活可真美好 |
[30:18] | Who’s got any more pills? | 谁还有药 |
[30:22] | Effy? | 艾菲 |
[30:24] | Don’t you think you’ve had enough? | 你不觉得你磕得够多了吗 |
[30:25] | Don’t think. Makes life much easier. | 不觉得 它能让我好过些 |
[30:28] | Naomi, darling? | 内奥米 亲爱的 |
[30:29] | Got any more of your special powder? | 你还有那种特别的白粉吗 |
[30:31] | – No? – Don’t, Em. | -没有吗 -别这样 小艾 |
[30:33] | Where’s Cook when you need him, eh? | 需要库克的时候他在哪呢 |
[30:36] | Somebody phone for more pills. | 谁打个电话搞点药来 |
[30:40] | Another fun day at Mrs. and Mrs. Campbell’s. | 又是坎贝尔”妇妇”奇葩的一天 |
[30:46] | Come on! What’s wrong with everyone? | 你们是怎么了啊 |
[30:49] | Turn the music up. | 把音乐放大点声 |
[30:57] | Come on, you boring bastards. | 嗨起来 你们可真够无聊的 |
[31:15] | Can I interest you ladies in a “special cooked to perfection” burger? | 要不要来点”完美秘制”汉堡 |
[31:23] | Don’t think so. | 还是算了 |
[31:30] | Hey, babes. Did you miss me? | 宝贝 想我吗 |
[32:00] | D’you want me to ask everyone to leave? | 要我赶他们走吗 |
[32:01] | Thanks, Thomas. | 谢了 托马斯 |
[32:03] | What’s the point? | 有什么用呢 |
[32:05] | It’s all fucked anyway. | 反正已经糟透了 |
[32:14] | What the fuck are you doing, Emily? | 你他妈在干什么 艾米丽 |
[32:21] | Emily, fucking stop this shit now! | 艾米丽 你他妈够了 |
[32:35] | Naomi, darling, am I making you nice and wet? | 内奥米 亲爱的 湿湿的很舒服吧 |
[32:38] | Fuck you! This is a fucking pantomime. | 去你妈的 这就是场闹剧 |
[32:45] | Fuck you right back. | 去你妈的 |
[32:46] | Ems, stop it. | 小艾 别说了 |
[32:47] | Stay out of this. | 别多管闲事 |
[32:49] | What? Want to fuck her, is that it? | 怎么 你想上她 对吧 |
[32:51] | Maybe I do. So what? | 或许吧 那又怎样 |
[32:54] | That’s enough! | 够了 |
[32:57] | What’s this all about? | 到底怎么回事 |
[33:03] | It’s none of your business. | 不关你事 |
[33:06] | I fucked the dead girl. | 我上了自杀的那个女孩 |
[33:10] | I fucked Sophia and gave her the drugs | 我上了索菲娅 给了她毒品 |
[33:13] | and now she’s punishing me for it. | 现在她在为此惩罚我 |
[33:15] | I knew you’d screw her up. | 我就知道你会毁了她 |
[33:17] | Hey! Good news, everyone. | 我有好消息告诉大家 |
[33:20] | I found us a caravan. | 我找到辆大篷车 |
[33:23] | What have I missed? | 我错过了什么 |
[33:25] | Why don’t you all just fuck off? | 你怎么还不滚蛋 |
[33:27] | Look at you. | 瞧瞧你自己 |
[33:29] | Pretending to be happy families, pretending to love each other. | 佯装家庭美满 家人和睦 |
[33:33] | Don’t you dare speak to me like that. | 你怎么敢这么跟我说话 |
[33:36] | Get off your high horse. | 别装高贵了 |
[33:37] | I can’t… I can’t be here any more. | 我待不下去了 |
[33:45] | Bit melodramatic. | 真会做戏 |
[33:47] | Remind you of anyone? | 想起谁没有 |
[33:53] | Stop it! | 别这样 |
[33:56] | Come on, son. | 走吧 孩子 |
[34:03] | Em… | 小艾… |
[34:45] | I’m coming, I’ve just got to… | 你们先走 我得先… |
[34:46] | I’ll catch up with you. | 我等会儿追上你们 |
[34:48] | See ya later! | 待会儿见 |
[34:55] | Merde! Sorry! | 见鬼 抱歉 |
[34:59] | Ah! Super merde! | 真是见鬼 |
[35:01] | JJ! | 小杰 |
[35:03] | Emily! | 艾米丽 |
[35:05] | JJ! | 小杰 |
[35:11] | I think they’ve all gone out. | 看来他们已经走了 |
[35:14] | Bollocks. | 不会吧 |
[35:18] | You gonna stand there till they get back? | 你要站那儿等他们回来吗 |
[35:23] | Yes, yes, I’ll get you a towel and… | 对了 我给你拿条毛巾… |
[35:26] | …Putain! | 妈的 |
[35:30] | Just sit down. | 坐下吧 |
[35:37] | Bit of a pickle! | 这下难办了 |
[35:48] | Do you think I’m a bitch, Thomas? | 你觉得我贱吗 托马斯 |
[35:55] | I think you are Katie. You should always be you. | 在我眼里你就是凯蒂 别轻易改变 |
[36:02] | You’re strong and… | 你很坚强… |
[36:04] | I’m just too aggressive, just like my fucking mum. | 我太争强好斗了 就像我妈一样 |
[36:10] | I know it. I am a bitch. | 我有自知之明 我就是个泼妇 |
[36:12] | Everyone relies on you to tell the truth, Katie. | 大家都知道你会实话实说 凯蒂 |
[36:15] | They need you. | 他们需要你 |
[36:21] | That thing you do – is it for real? | 你的那些原则 是真心的吗 |
[36:26] | What thing? | 什么原则 |
[36:29] | The lovely honourable thing. | 为人正直 心地善良 |
[36:34] | I’m not. | 我不是那样的人 |
[36:36] | I screw up so often. | 我总把事情搞砸 |
[36:38] | Panda, college… | 潘多 公学… |
[36:41] | …everything. | 一切一切 |
[36:44] | Right now I’m Monsieur Screw. | 现在我都成搞砸先生了 |
[37:09] | D’you fancy me? | 你喜欢我吗 |
[37:11] | Just checking. | 就是确认一下 |
[37:12] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[37:25] | I can’t have kids. | 我生不了孩子 |
[37:30] | They say I can’t have kids… | 医生说我怀不了孕… |
[37:33] | …ever. | 永远也怀不上 |
[37:37] | And you’re sad? | 所以你很难过 |
[37:42] | You think maybe no man will ever want you? | 你觉得也许再也没有男人会要你了 |
[37:47] | But I am a man, | 但我就是个男人 |
[37:49] | and I think you’re a beautiful, magnificent woman. | 我觉得你美丽动人 |
[37:54] | Panda was an idiot not to forgive you. | 潘多不原谅你真是个傻瓜 |
[37:58] | I was the idiot. | 我才是那个傻瓜 |
[38:01] | I wasn’t honourable. | 我根本不正直 |
[38:12] | We can be friends. | 我们可以做朋友 |
[38:13] | Yes, I’d like that. | 是啊 那很好 |
[38:16] | Me too. | 我也觉得 |
[39:54] | Give me five minutes. | 等我五分钟 |
[40:14] | Mum? | 妈 |
[40:23] | Mum… I can’t have children. | 妈…我生不了孩子 |
[40:33] | I went to the doctor’s yesterday | 我昨天去见了医生 |
[40:35] | and they said there’s nothing they can do. | 而且他们说这病治不好 |
[40:42] | I wanted to tell you, but you were too busy shouting. | 我本想告诉你 可你一直在忙着吵架 |
[40:47] | It’s all about you. | 你总是顾着自己 |
[40:50] | I don’t want to let you down, | 我不想让你失望 |
[40:53] | but you let me down. | 但你让我失望了 |
[40:58] | I really needed you and you weren’t there. | 我需要你的时候你却不在 |
[41:01] | My baby girl. | 我的宝贝女儿 |
[41:04] | It doesn’t matter, Mum. | 没关系 妈 |
[41:06] | The house and the money. I don’t want it. | 有没有钱和房子都没关系 |
[41:11] | I’m not going to be you. | 我不想变成你那样 |
[41:14] | I just want a mum who loves me, no matter what. | 我只想要一个无条件爱我的妈妈 |
[41:17] | I do love you, no matter what. | 我当然无条件爱你了 |
[41:22] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[41:24] | And we love you, Mum. | 我们都爱你 妈 |
[41:27] | So appreciate us. | 请珍惜我们 |
[41:30] | Stop trying to push us away. | 别再把我们推开了 |
[41:37] | Jen. | 珍 |
[41:50] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[41:59] | You stupid bastard! | 你这个愚蠢的王八蛋 |
[42:02] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[42:30] | They’re using tongues and everything. | 他们在舌吻呢 |