时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | My girlfriend won’t look at me. | 我女朋友不肯正眼看我 |
[00:01] | I fucked the dead girl | 我上了自杀的那个女孩 |
[00:02] | and now she’s punishing me for it. | 现在她在为此惩罚我 |
[00:04] | Cook, you’re not coming back here. | 库克 你不能这么跑回来 |
[00:05] | I’ve got my own shit to solve. | 我有自己的麻烦要解决 |
[00:08] | Get out. | 滚吧 |
[00:09] | You’ve got to not talk about Effy. | 别再谈论艾菲了 |
[00:11] | She really fucked Freddie over. | 她把弗莱迪伤透了 |
[00:15] | Go… | 走 |
[00:17] | away. | 开 |
[01:06] | Signorina! Do my eyes deceive me | 小姐 你好 是我眼花了 |
[01:09] | or does someone have a new cardigan? | 还是有人穿了新毛衣 |
[01:10] | Oh, yes, and it washes ever so well! | 是啊 而且特别耐洗 |
[01:12] | I bet it does. What’s this? | 我看也是 这是什么 |
[01:16] | Flying saucers… | 飞碟糖 |
[01:18] | Fizzy colas and… love hearts? | 可乐糖 还有 爱心糖吗 |
[01:22] | Who’s the lucky man? | 谁这么幸运啊 |
[01:23] | He’s called Salvador. | 他叫萨尔瓦多 |
[01:25] | I met him at Pilates. He’s coming over tonight. | 我上普拉提课认识的 他今晚过来 |
[01:28] | We’re gonna get a takeaway | 我们打算叫外卖 |
[01:30] | and watch Silence of The Lambs. | 然后一起看《沉默的羔羊》 |
[01:54] | You want to get in there, JJ. | 你得主动点 小杰 |
[01:56] | My brother was in love with a girl during the war | 打仗那会儿我哥哥爱上了一个姑娘 |
[01:59] | and by the time he’d got up the courage to ask her out, | 等他鼓足勇气约她出去的时候 |
[02:01] | it was too late. | 一切都太晚了 |
[02:02] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[02:03] | His face got blown off by a bomb. | 他的脸都被炸弹炸飞了 |
[02:05] | I’ve lost count now, I’ll have to start again. | 我数到哪了 又得重头来了 |
[02:19] | Hello, darling, how was your day? | 亲爱的 今天怎么样啊 |
[02:21] | Hi, Mum. | 老妈 |
[02:24] | *Fuck you, gonna fuck you rub your clit like this* | *干你 干你 就要这样蹂躏你* |
[02:28] | *Come straight back to mine and see my dick* | *回来 回来 给你看我大鸡鸡* |
[02:31] | *I wanna be respectful but, bitch, suck on my prick…* | *尊重 尊重 婊子给我吸一吸* |
[02:35] | Electromagnetic radiation is released in bursts of energy called? | 电磁辐射是由什么能量爆发释放的 |
[02:39] | Photons. | 光子 |
[02:39] | Black holes theoretically emit what kind of energy? | 理论上 黑洞会放射出什么能量 |
[02:42] | Bekenstein-Hawking radiation. | 霍金辐射 |
[02:44] | Einstein’s Special Theory of Relativity | 爱因斯坦的狭义相对论 |
[02:45] | defines the curved nature of? | 阐明了什么的弯曲本质 |
[02:47] | The space-time continuum. | 时空连续体 |
[02:50] | Captain’s log… | 舰长日志 |
[02:52] | Night-time in space is cold, long and dark… | 太空中的夜晚寒冷漫长 漆黑一片 |
[02:57] | So is the daytime. | 白天也是如此 |
[03:00] | Nevertheless, the mission continues to make contact | 不过 与遥远星系的外星生命接触的 |
[03:02] | with alien life forms from a far-away galaxy. | 任务仍在继续进行 |
[03:06] | I come in peace. | 我为和平而来 |
[03:17] | Tomorrow… | 明天 |
[03:19] | If she smiles at me tomorrow… | 明天她要是对我微笑了 |
[03:25] | Hi, Thomas. Hi, AJ. | 早啊 托马斯 早 阿杰 |
[03:29] | Holy macaroni, that’s… | 我的天 那真是 |
[03:32] | Oh, man. | 老兄 |
[03:34] | You’ve got to ask her out, cuz. | 去约她吧 老兄 |
[03:36] | But… but… | 可是 可是 |
[03:37] | Yeah. But she’s out of your league. | 是啊 可是你配不上她 |
[03:39] | I mean, yes, but… | 的确 但是 |
[03:41] | But you’ve only slept with one girl, | 但是你只跟一个姑娘上过床 |
[03:42] | and this person was a lesbian who felt sorry for you. | 还是个拉拉 而且是因为可怜你 |
[03:44] | No! I mean, yes, but… | 不是的…的确 但是 |
[03:47] | But you have no hair on your balls. | 但是你蛋蛋上都没长毛呢 |
[03:48] | No… I mean… Yes. | 不是的…长了[的确] |
[03:51] | I mean… no, there’s lots of hair on my balls. | 我是说 不对 我蛋蛋上长了很多毛 |
[03:55] | I don’t think so, cuz. There’s none. | 我看没有 老兄 一根都没有 |
[03:57] | What? But… that’s… | 什么 可是 这是 |
[03:59] | I do have hairy balls! | 我蛋蛋长毛了 |
[04:01] | There is lots of hair on my balls. My balls are hairy! | 还长了很多呢 我蛋蛋毛茸茸的 |
[04:04] | My cock’s hairy too! What do you think of that? | 我鸡鸡也有毛 你觉得怎么样 |
[04:12] | Captain’s log. Experiencing turbulence. | 舰长日志 遭遇气流 |
[04:16] | Abnormal cosmic conditions are generating unforeseen forces. | 异常的宇宙环境产生了不可知的能量 |
[04:20] | Strange… | 很奇怪 |
[04:24] | Life form was wearing really nice earrings today. | 外星生命今天戴的耳环很漂亮 |
[04:29] | Tomorrow… | 明天 |
[04:31] | If she smiles tomorrow… | 明天她要是微笑了 |
[04:50] | I have you now, Congo Man. | 这下抓到你了 刚果佬 |
[05:03] | I could get you deported, you know! One phone call! | 我能叫你被驱逐出境 一个电话的事 |
[05:05] | When you’ve finished flirting with each other, | 等你们俩调情调够了 |
[05:07] | the customer toilets are in a right state. | 可以去顾客洗手间解决 |
[05:19] | She smiled at me… | 她对我笑了 |
[05:27] | This is your chance. You must seize it. | 你机会来了 抓住了 |
[05:29] | Go on, seize it. | 快去 抓住机会 |
[05:35] | Maybe… What’s it worth? | 或许吧 多少钱 |
[05:38] | Shut up! | 讨厌 |
[05:44] | *I’m no racist I like white ladies* | *种族歧视耍无赖 白妞白粉我都爱* |
[05:46] | *I’m no racist I like white ladies* | *种族歧视耍无赖 白妞白粉我都爱* |
[05:48] | *I’m no racist I like white ladies,yo!* | *种族歧视耍无赖 白妞白粉我都爱* |
[05:53] | – Poppet not singing? – I don’t feel like it. | -宝贝你怎么不一起唱 -没心情 |
[05:55] | If the atoms in a container of helium gas | 如果一罐氦气中 |
[05:58] | have the same average speed as the … | 原子的平均速度等于… |
[05:59] | – I don’t care… – …atoms of a container of argon… | -无所谓 -一罐氩气中原子的平均速度 |
[06:03] | which is hotter? | 哪个温度更高 |
[06:03] | I don’t care. | 无 所 谓 |
[06:05] | I don’t bloody care! | 他妈无所谓 |
[06:14] | Edward? | 爱德华 |
[06:16] | The house is on fire. | 房子着火了 |
[06:19] | Captain’s log. Alien life form defined as Lara Lloyd. | 舰长日志 外星人名为洛拉·劳埃德 |
[06:24] | The most beautiful girl in this or any known universe. | 所有已知宇宙中最美的姑娘 |
[06:28] | Jonah Jones, a pathetic wanker | 乔纳·琼斯 可怜的傻瓜 |
[06:30] | who will die alone in a flat full of pigeons that he calls his babies. | 会孤独终老 只有满屋的鸽子陪伴他 |
[06:37] | Mission aborted. | 任务中止 |
[07:11] | Fuckin’ hell, my chest! | 该死的 我的肺啊 |
[07:15] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[07:24] | You don’t look well, Lara. | 洛拉 你看起来不太舒服 |
[07:25] | It’s just a bit of a… | 就是有点 |
[07:28] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[07:34] | She even makes mucus look good. | 她流起鼻涕来都美艳动人 |
[07:37] | C’est vrai. | 确实如此 |
[07:52] | This looks bad, doesn’t it? | 你以为我要害你 是吧 |
[07:55] | Vitamin C. | 维生素C |
[07:56] | Helps your immune system fight off colds and flu, | 帮你的免疫系统抵抗感冒 |
[07:58] | and if you’re like me, | 如果你也有同样的困扰 |
[08:01] | it regulates your bowel movements, which is… | 维C还能通便 这个还 |
[08:04] | important. | 挺重要的 |
[08:06] | Sweet. | 好啊 |
[08:28] | Tasty. Thanks, AJ. | 很好喝 谢啦 阿杰 |
[08:31] | Lara. I… | 洛拉 我 |
[08:35] | My name’s not AJ. It’s JJ. | 我不叫阿杰 我叫小杰 |
[08:39] | Oh… right. | 好吧 |
[08:40] | Silly me. | 我的错 |
[08:46] | If you don’t ask her out in the next ten seconds, I will. | 接下来十秒内你要不约她出去 我就上 |
[08:49] | Ten… nine… eight… | 十 九 八 |
[08:52] | seven… six… | 七 六 |
[08:54] | – Thomas… wait! – …five… four… three… | -托马斯 等等 -五 四 三 |
[09:06] | Lara, have you got a minute? | 洛拉 你有时间吗 |
[09:11] | Get out of my way. | 滚开 |
[09:12] | Lara Lloyd, would you like to go out with me tonight? | 洛拉·劳埃德 你今晚愿意和我出去吗 |
[09:29] | Yes, all right. | 好啊 |
[09:45] | There has been an unexpected warp in the space-time continuum. | 时空连续体遭遇意外扭曲 |
[09:49] | Operation Lara is go. | 洛拉行动开始 |
[09:52] | Repeat, go. | 重复 开始 |
[09:55] | Repeat, go! | 重复 开始 |
[10:11] | Come! | 进来 |
[10:13] | That’s an awful lot of stuff, Freddie. | 好大一包东西啊 弗莱迪 |
[10:15] | Yeah, you know. Revision. | 是啊 翻修嘛 就这样 |
[10:17] | Give me a shout if you need anything. | 有什么需要就叫我 |
[10:18] | Yeah, all right. | 好 知道了 |
[10:25] | Are you gonna fucking help me here, or what? | 你他妈到底要不要来帮我 |
[10:26] | Yes, but what’s? | 当然 可这是什么 |
[10:30] | Freddie? | 弗莱迪 |
[10:33] | Your bag’s on fire. | 你的袋子在冒烟 |
[10:35] | Just open it. | 打开呗 |
[10:44] | – Cook! – Daddy’s home, Jaykins. | -库克 -爷我回家啦 小杰 |
[10:48] | Now, hands up who wants to play Anne Frank. | 好啦 还有谁想扮安妮·弗兰克 |
[10:51] | Your… your… | 你…你… |
[10:56] | You can’t just stay here. | 你不能待这儿 |
[10:57] | I’m sorry, mate. Fred’s dad was getting suspicious, wasn’t he? | 抱歉 伙计 弗莱的老爸开始怀疑了 |
[11:02] | You’ll have to keep me here for a bit. | 你得收留我一阵子 |
[11:03] | Keep you? What do you mean, “Keep you”? | 收留你 你什么意思 “收留你” |
[11:06] | Her Majesty’s Prison Service is supposed to be doing that! | 那是公立监狱该管的事 |
[11:08] | I escaped, all right? What’s the problem? | 我越狱了 好吗 有什么大不了 |
[11:13] | I’ve got a life, Cook! | 我有自己的生活 库克 |
[11:14] | Oh, I wouldn’t want to interrupt | 我不会拦着你 |
[11:16] | your fucking hectic social whirl, Jaykins. | 出去交朋友的 小杰 |
[11:18] | FYI, things have changed, Cook. | 告诉你 情况变了 库克 |
[11:21] | I’ve got… a job! | 我有工作了 |
[11:23] | And a date! | 还有约会 |
[11:25] | With a girl. | 跟一女孩 |
[11:27] | But this is hopeless. I’m stressed. | 但肯定会无疾而终 我压力好大 |
[11:30] | I’m gonna fuck up. | 肯定会搞糟 |
[11:31] | And I don’t know what I’m doing. | 我不知道自己在干什么 |
[11:33] | Well, let me make fucking use of myself, then, Jaykins. | 那我就帮帮你吧 小杰 |
[11:36] | How? What can you? | 怎么做 你能做什么 |
[11:38] | Listen, three rules… One, just be cool. | 听着 三条规则 一 扮酷 |
[11:40] | Just “be cool”? | 说酷就能酷吗 |
[11:42] | Two, touch her. | 二 摸她 |
[11:44] | Simple creatures, women,right? | 女人只是简单生物 |
[11:45] | Touch her, she knows you want her. | 摸她 她才知道你要她 |
[11:47] | If you don’t, she starts to think she’s ugly. Right? | 要不然她会以为自己不好看 懂吗 |
[11:50] | Right. Touch her. | 好 摸她 |
[11:52] | Three, look at her pupils. | 三 看她的瞳孔 |
[11:54] | If they dilate when you look at her, | 如果你看她的时候 她瞳孔放大了 |
[11:56] | it means she actually wants to play with your ding-a-ling. Capische? | 说明她真对你感兴趣 懂吗 |
[12:00] | Could you pass us that Ladyshave there, Jaykins? | 把那把女士剃刀递给我 小杰 |
[12:03] | Good lad. | 真乖 |
[12:04] | OK. You need to hide in my room, hurry up. | 好了 你得躲在我房间 快点 |
[12:15] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[12:16] | Locking the door! | 锁门 |
[12:18] | But I need to clean your room, you know that. | 可我得给你打扫房间 你知道的 |
[12:20] | Yes, but what if I have private things? | 知道 可我要是有些私人物品呢 |
[12:22] | Things you can’t see? | 那些不想让你看到的东西 |
[12:24] | We don’t have secrets, Jonah. | 我们之间没有秘密 乔纳 |
[12:27] | What things? | 什么东西 |
[12:29] | Porn! | 黄片 |
[12:31] | I don’t want you to see my pornography, mother! | 我不想让你看到我的黄片 妈妈 |
[12:34] | And I know you’ve been looking. | 我知道你一直在找 |
[13:00] | Let’s do this. | 放手一搏吧 |
[13:09] | OK, changed her mind. | 算了吧 她改主意了 |
[13:11] | JJ? | 小杰吗 |
[13:15] | You’re a little early. | 你来早了 |
[13:17] | Really? | 是吗 |
[13:19] | Yes. Two hours early. | 是的 早了两小时 |
[13:23] | Watch, daylight saving, you know. | 手表调成夏令时了 |
[13:27] | Idiot… | 白痴了 |
[13:27] | Is it cool to arrive early? | 早到算酷吗 |
[13:30] | No. | 不算 |
[13:31] | No… No, of course not. | 不 不 当然不算了 |
[13:34] | You look amazing. | 你看起来真漂亮 |
[13:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:40] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[13:41] | Just… touching you. | 只是 摸摸你 |
[13:44] | Soft. | 真软 |
[13:45] | OK, shall we cut to the chase? | 要直奔主题吗 |
[13:47] | Possibly. | 也许吧 |
[13:48] | Your eyes… Can I just check? | 你的眼睛 我能看看吗 |
[13:51] | Why don’t you come inside? I just wanted to show you something. | 进来吧 我想给你看点东西 |
[13:55] | Inside, you know? | 在屋里 好吗 |
[14:07] | Over here. | 这边 |
[14:15] | JJ, I’d like you to meet someone. | 小杰 我想让你见个人 |
[14:19] | This is Albert… my baby. | 这是艾伯特 我的孩子 |
[14:29] | Your… baby. As in? | 你的 孩子 就是说 |
[14:32] | As in, yes, I had sex, and shazam! | 没错 我做了爱 然后奇迹就出现了 |
[14:35] | Baby. | 有了孩子 |
[14:37] | Baby. | 孩子 |
[14:38] | Baby, that’s right. | 孩子 没错 |
[14:40] | Um, maybe you could watch him for five minutes, | 你能照看他五分钟吗 |
[14:44] | just while I get ready? | 我去准备一下 |
[14:48] | No problemo. | 没问题 |
[14:50] | Cool. | 很好 |
[15:06] | So… | 那么 |
[15:07] | there’s nothing in my left hand. | 我左手没东西 |
[15:11] | There’s nothing in my right hand. | 右手也没东西 |
[15:25] | Oh, you like that, do you? | 你喜欢这个 是吧 |
[15:31] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[15:33] | Tell you what, Albert, let’s see what else we can find. | 这样 艾伯特 看看我们还能找到什么 |
[15:40] | What’s this behind your ear? | 你耳朵后面是什么 |
[15:42] | A pound! | 一英镑 |
[15:43] | Five pounds! Ten pounds! | 五英镑 十英镑 |
[15:46] | What are you, made of money?! | 你是用钱做的吗 |
[15:49] | I don’t mean to be rude, Albert, but you kind of stink. | 无意冒犯 艾伯特 可你有点臭啊 |
[15:55] | Do I? | 要我来吗 |
[15:59] | Oh, Jiminy Cricket, that is disgusting! | 天呐 这太恶心了 |
[16:04] | Oh, no. No! No! | 不 别 不 |
[16:07] | I forbid you to do that! | 我命令你停下 |
[16:09] | Oh, my face. | 我的脸 |
[16:10] | Help! Help! Lara! | 救命 救命 洛拉 |
[16:12] | It’s all gone tits up in here. | 这里一团糟了 |
[16:15] | Who the fuck are you? | 你他妈是谁 |
[16:16] | I’m Jonah Jeremiah Jones, | 我是乔纳·杰洛麦·琼斯 |
[16:18] | and he wee’d in my mouth! | 他把尿撒我嘴里了 |
[16:19] | Who said you could touch my fucking baby? | 谁他妈允许你碰我小孩的 |
[16:21] | Nobody, nobody, but there’s a lot of poo. | 没人 但他拉了很多便便 |
[16:23] | I’m telling you. A lot! | 我跟你说 真的很多 |
[16:26] | JJ, this is Liam, Albert’s dad. | 小杰 这是利亚姆 艾伯特的爸爸 |
[16:29] | He baby-sits for me sometimes… if he’s good. | 他有时会来看孩子 但他得乖乖的 |
[16:32] | Right, Liam? | 对吧 利亚姆 |
[16:34] | Yeah, right. | 对 |
[16:35] | Yeah, right. I’m ready for our date, JJ. | 那么 我可以出发去约会了 小杰 |
[16:37] | Change the baby, Liam. Would you mind? | 帮他换下尿布吧 利亚姆 你不介意吧 |
[16:41] | Coming? | 走吧 |
[16:45] | I see you touch my kid again, | 再让我看到你碰我的孩子 |
[16:47] | I’m gonna rip your lungs out. | 就把你的肺挖出来 |
[16:49] | Touch her… | 要是敢碰她 |
[16:52] | and I’ll set them on fire and shove them up your arse. | 就把你的肺点上火然后塞进你屁眼 |
[17:00] | Atta boy. | 好小子 |
[17:09] | So, this is nice. | 这儿挺好的 |
[17:11] | Yes. Yes. It’s so lovely. | 是啊 非常棒 |
[17:14] | And you’re… | 还有你也… |
[17:16] | I see you like peanuts, | 你很喜欢吃花生啊 |
[17:18] | even though the average bar snack does in fact | 不过一般的酒吧小吃最多能 |
[17:19] | test positive for urine in up to 16 different people. | 检测出有16个人的尿样 |
[17:24] | Let’s get this party started, shall we? Garcon! | 我们嗨起来吧 服务员 |
[17:29] | I’d like a Capribena, | 我要一杯卡普里宾纳 |
[17:32] | straight up, on the rocks, with a twist | 调和滤冰 要冰块 扭擦片柠檬 |
[17:34] | What the fuck’s a Capribena? | 卡普里宾纳是他妈什么东西 |
[17:36] | It’s a Capri Sun and Ribena cocktail. | 就是卡普里阳光加利宾纳调的鸡尾酒 |
[17:38] | That’s how I roll. | 我就好这一口 |
[17:39] | We haven’t got any Ribena… or Capri Sun. | 我们这没有利宾纳 也没有卡普里阳光 |
[17:42] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[17:44] | Water, tap, hold the ice. | 水 自来水 别加冰 |
[17:47] | Lady? I mean Lara? | 女士呢 我是说洛拉 |
[17:49] | Vodka and Coke. | 伏特加可乐 |
[17:50] | You heard Lara. | 你听到洛拉说的了 |
[17:51] | Vodka and cock. I mean Coke. | 伏特加鸡巴 我是说可乐 |
[17:57] | Personally, I find vodka weakens the neck of my bladder, | 我喝了伏特加老要上厕所 |
[17:59] | but each to his… Emily? | 不过各有所…艾米丽 |
[18:05] | Hi, JJ. | 小杰 |
[18:08] | Who’s this? | 这位是谁 |
[18:08] | Hi, Emily. Well, this is… | 艾米丽 这位是… |
[18:11] | well, what are you? | 我怎么介绍你呢 |
[18:13] | I’m your friend, JJ. | 我是你的朋友 小杰 |
[18:15] | Yes, this is my friend, Lara. | 对了 这是我朋友洛拉 |
[18:20] | Right. | 好吧 |
[18:21] | Um… this is my friend, Mandy. | 这是我朋友 曼蒂 |
[18:25] | We were just leaving. | 我们正准备走呢 |
[18:26] | We just got here. | 我们才刚到 |
[18:32] | See you, JJ. Nice meeting you, Lara. | 再见 小杰 见到你很高兴 洛拉 |
[18:38] | She’s lovely, isn’t she? | 她很漂亮 对吧 |
[18:41] | Funny… | 奇怪… |
[18:42] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:44] | Oh, nothing. | 没事 |
[18:46] | Now, where were we? | 我们刚才说到哪了 |
[18:50] | JJ. | 小杰 |
[18:52] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[18:53] | You’re touching me. | 你在摸我的腿 |
[18:55] | That’s right. | 的确啊 |
[18:57] | Tell you what. | 你听我说 |
[18:58] | Let’s keep our hands where we can see them for now, yeah? | 我们还是先管好自己的手 好吗 |
[19:00] | – You cool with that? – Oh, yes. I am. | -你可以做到吧 -当然了 我可以 |
[19:05] | So you and Liam are definitely not… | 你跟利亚姆绝对不是… |
[19:07] | JJ, do you really think I’d be sitting here with you if I were? | 小杰 不然我还会跟你坐在这儿吗 |
[19:10] | Of course not. Obviously. | 当然不会 显而易见 |
[19:16] | Are your pupils usually so dilated? | 你的瞳孔平时都这么大吗 |
[19:18] | Only when I’m pissed off. | 只有我生气的时候 |
[19:20] | Right, OK. Yup. | 这样啊 好吧 |
[19:22] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[19:28] | Wrong drink! That’s gone straight through me! | 喝错了 这杯肯定要直接泄出去了 |
[19:33] | She’s got a baby. | 她有孩子了 |
[19:35] | ‘Shit the bed! ‘ | 哇靠你妹的 |
[19:37] | Are her baps all shonky, then? | 那她胸部都下垂了吧 |
[19:38] | ‘I don’t know and I probably never will! | 我不知道 肯定也没机会知道了 |
[19:40] | Oh, and by the way,’ | 顺便说下 |
[19:41] | her ex-boyfriend wants to shove my lungs up my arse. | 她的前男友想把我的肺点着了 |
[19:44] | On fire. What the hell do I do? | 塞到我屁眼里 我该怎么办 |
[19:46] | Get out of there, J. Abort mission, mate. | 立刻离开 小杰 中止任务 老弟 |
[19:49] | Abort mission. | 中止任务 |
[19:51] | Yes. Abort. | 好的 中止 |
[19:53] | Yes. | 好的 |
[20:02] | Do you need a hand? | 要搭把手吗 |
[20:03] | No, I’m fine. I just… | 不用了 我还行 我只是… |
[20:08] | What are you doing in here? | 你进来干什么 |
[20:11] | This is the ladies’. | 这是女厕所 |
[20:15] | Yeah. Yes, obviously. | 是啊 是啊 很明显 |
[20:18] | I just came in to… | 我只是进来 |
[20:22] | buy tampons. | 买卫生棉条的 |
[20:23] | For you. | 帮你买的 |
[20:25] | As a gift. | 当作礼物 |
[20:30] | Forget it. This was a mistake. | 算了吧 这根本就是个错误 |
[20:33] | No… I’m the mistake! | 别走 错的是我 |
[20:36] | I’m the mistake, it’s me! | 错在我 怪我 |
[20:39] | I’m the mistake. | 错在我 |
[21:12] | I really like you. | 我真的很喜欢你 |
[21:15] | Funny way of showing it. | 你表达爱意的方式很奇特嘛 |
[21:18] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:21] | This isn’t going to work, is it? | 我们俩成不了 对吧 |
[21:23] | I mean, you’re a ten and I’m a three. | 我是说 你十分完美 我是三分屌丝 |
[21:28] | I’m a bit funny. | 我有点滑稽 |
[21:30] | There it is. | 就是这样 |
[21:32] | You should be with somebody less reliant on their mother. | 你应该找个不那么依赖母亲的 |
[21:36] | Somebody with pecs | 一个有胸肌 |
[21:38] | and guns… | 拿得起枪的人 |
[21:40] | Someone like Liam. | 像利亚姆那样的人 |
[21:45] | Liam doesn’t flirt with old ladies. | 利亚姆才不会跟老太太打情骂俏 |
[21:50] | O… k. | 好…吧 |
[21:53] | You flirt with old ladies. | 你总跟老太太说笑 |
[21:56] | At work, you call them signorina | 在店里 你会叫她们小姐 |
[21:58] | and tell them their lipstick looks nice. | 称赞她们的口红好看 |
[22:02] | And you’re nice. Just… | 你人很好 只是 |
[22:03] | will you stop trying so hard? | 能别那么用力过猛吗 |
[22:07] | Yeah? | 懂吗 |
[22:09] | You’re nice. | 你其实很好 |
[23:38] | Where the fucking hell have you been?! | 你他妈的跑哪去了 |
[23:41] | Sorry? Time flies when you’re having fun. | 抱歉 我乐不思蜀了 |
[23:44] | J, you’ve been gone for two days. I’ve been drinking piss! | 小杰 你都走两天了 我已经喝上尿了 |
[23:48] | – Whose piss? – Mine! | -谁的尿 -我自己的 |
[23:51] | Fucking hell! Does no-one turn down the central heating in here? | 操你娘的 就不能把中央暖气调低一点吗 |
[23:53] | Jesus! | 靠 |
[23:56] | Savoury pork pie? | 咸猪肉馅饼要吗 |
[24:01] | You need to make this up to me. | 你得好好补偿我 |
[24:03] | I’m serious. | 我说真的 |
[24:05] | I want Chinese food – a lot of it. | 我要吃中国菜 要很多很多 |
[24:07] | I texted Freddie, he’s coming over. | 我发短信给弗莱迪了 他马上就来 |
[24:08] | You and him sneak me out… | 你俩帮我偷偷溜出去 |
[24:09] | Can’t. Me and Lara have got plans. | 不行 我跟洛拉有约了 |
[24:12] | “Me and fucking Lara”! | 又是跟他妈的洛拉 |
[24:14] | Where’s the love, J? Hm? Where’s the love!? | 你都不顾兄弟了吗 小杰 兄弟之情呢 |
[24:16] | Can’t you just be happy for me? | 你就不能为我高兴一次吗 |
[24:18] | I am happy for ya, | 我是为你高兴 |
[24:20] | but it ain’t gonna last, is it? | 可你们长不了的 |
[24:21] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[24:22] | Cos women are a mystery to us with even normal brains. | 因为我们这些头脑正常的人都搞不懂女人 |
[24:24] | Your special noggin does not stand a chance. | 以你的脑筋就更别想搞懂了 |
[24:28] | Fuck! And I need you to sneak me into your shitter, J. | 操 你得帮我溜进厕所去 小杰 |
[24:30] | Cos I’m tellin’ you, man, | 我告诉你 伙计 |
[24:31] | I’ve been waiting three days to drop my load. | 我已经憋屎憋了三天了 |
[24:34] | That’s how much I care. | 瞧我多关心你 |
[24:36] | Ok? | 懂吗 |
[24:48] | I haven’t said anything. | 我什么都还没说 |
[24:50] | No. | 我知道 |
[24:52] | So… why are you writing? | 那你在写什么 |
[24:55] | Oh, it’s… it’s what we do. | 我就是吃这碗饭的 |
[25:00] | You’re worrying. | 你在担心 |
[25:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:03] | Just don’t do that. | 别担心了 |
[25:05] | Actually, I’m worrying, Dr. Felly. | 其实我挺担心的 飞利医生 |
[25:08] | Really? | 是吗 |
[25:08] | I just don’t know what to do. | 我不知道怎么办才好 |
[25:10] | He’s eating more and he’s secretive and he’s looking at pornography. | 他饭量见长 鬼鬼祟祟 还看黄片 |
[25:16] | Oh, you mustn’t do that, JJ. | 这可不行 小杰 |
[25:17] | I mean, maybe if he had a real girlfriend, then… | 他要是真交个女朋友的话 |
[25:20] | Yes, well… | 是啊 但是… |
[25:21] | sustained relationships are something that’s | 像小杰这种情况 |
[25:24] | very difficult for someone with JJ’s condition. | 很难维持长久的男女关系 |
[25:27] | There’s no need to worry. | 不必担心 |
[25:28] | I do have a real girlfriend. | 我的确有女朋友了 |
[25:29] | But I do worry. I can’t help it. | 但我真的担心 我也没办法 |
[25:30] | You mustn’t… | 你不必 |
[25:31] | I do have a real girlfriend. I have sex with her every day! | 我的确有女友了 我们每天都做爱 |
[25:36] | Oh, JJ! | 天哪 小杰 |
[25:39] | Secrets. | 你居然瞒我 |
[25:40] | You know, JJ, I’m not sure you should do that. | 小杰 恐怕你不能那样 |
[25:43] | Have you told her about your condition? | 你告诉她你的情况了吗 |
[25:45] | No, of course I haven’t! | 没有 当然没有 |
[25:47] | And why is that? | 为什么呢 |
[25:47] | Because I don’t want her to think I’m a psycho! | 因为我不想她当我是疯子 |
[25:50] | You’re not a psycho. | 你不是疯子 |
[25:51] | – No! – No. | -不是 -不是 |
[25:53] | Now, these are lovely little pills. | 这是些很有效的小药丸 |
[25:58] | Calm you down. | 能让你冷静下来 |
[25:59] | Stop the urges, that kind of thing. | 抑制冲动 诸如此类 |
[26:01] | Shove it up your cock! | 你自己留着用吧 |
[26:07] | It’s a strain, I know, | 我知道这不容易 |
[26:09] | coping with everything by yourself. | 你必须独自处理这些事 |
[26:11] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[26:12] | I’m all right. I just wasn’t… ready for… | 我很好 我只是没准备好… |
[26:16] | Don’t worry! | 别担心 |
[26:20] | If I might say, | 容我说一句 |
[26:20] | that’s a very nice frock you have on today, Celia. | 今天这身裙子非常衬你 西莉亚 |
[26:25] | You do look charming. | 你真是光彩照人 |
[26:28] | You really shouldn’t do that, Eric. | 你真不该说这个 埃里克 |
[26:30] | Oh, I know… | 我知道 |
[26:32] | I mustn’t. | 我不能说 |
[26:57] | You. | 是你 |
[26:59] | Hello again. | 又碰面了 |
[27:00] | I’m not a psycho! | 我不是疯子 |
[27:02] | It’s not really looking too good, is it, mental box? | 这看起来不太妙啊 神经病 |
[27:04] | Liam, please, please, don’t… | 利亚姆 求求你 求求你 不要 |
[27:07] | Don’t tell the mother of my child | 不要告诉我孩子他妈 |
[27:09] | she’s going out with a fruit loop? | 她在跟一个疯子约会吗 |
[27:10] | Yes. Please don’t tell her that. | 是的 请别告诉她 |
[27:13] | – OK. – Really? | -好吧 -真的吗 |
[27:14] | Nah. Not really. | 骗你的 |
[27:15] | I can’t wait to tell her all about you. | 我等不及把这一切都告诉她 |
[27:18] | You ain’t going to win this one, you know, mate. | 老弟 你赢不了我的 知道吧 |
[27:20] | Lara and me–we’ve got a baby. | 我跟洛拉都有孩子了 |
[27:23] | And all you’ve got is…a ticket for the special bus. | 你不过是跟她滚过几次床单罢了 |
[27:39] | I want to meet her. I mean… | 我想见见她 我是说 |
[27:41] | Have your friends met her? | 你的朋友见过她了吗 |
[27:52] | You sure you’re ready for this? | 你确定你准备好了吗 |
[27:54] | I’m sure they’re lovely. | 他们肯定很和善 |
[27:56] | I’m just wondering… have you spoken to Liam recently? | 对了 你最近跟利亚姆聊过吗 |
[27:59] | No. Liam’s being a tit. | 没 他最近很犯浑 |
[28:02] | Why? | 问这个干什么 |
[28:04] | Oh, no reason. | 没什么 |
[28:14] | Welcome to the house of fun. | 欢迎来到有爱之家 |
[28:19] | So, I wanted you to meet Naomes and Emily, | 我想介绍内奥米和艾米丽给你认识 |
[28:21] | cos they’re really… fun. | 她们都很有趣 |
[28:25] | Right. | 嗯 |
[28:27] | So, Laura… | 那么 劳拉 |
[28:28] | Lara. | 是洛拉 |
[28:29] | Yeah. Isn’t that what I just said? | 对啊 我刚不就这么说的吗 |
[28:32] | Um… how old is it? | 宝宝多大了 |
[28:35] | He’s nine months. | 九个月 |
[28:38] | Um… would you mind not, you know, smoking a spliff? | 能不抽大麻吗 |
[28:43] | Oh, shit, sorry. | 该死 真抱歉 |
[28:45] | I’m such a tit. | 我真混 |
[28:46] | Tell me about it. | 谁说不是呢 |
[28:49] | Anyway… after we ran into Emily the other night, | 好吧 因为那晚我们遇见了艾米丽 |
[28:53] | I thought, “Why not just… come down?” | 所以我就想”干脆来拜访一下吧” |
[28:55] | Have you… have you already met? | 你们已经见过了吗 |
[28:57] | Um… yeah. It was a coincidence. | 是啊 刚巧碰见而已 |
[29:00] | Yeah, you were with that nice… | 你当时跟那个漂亮的… |
[29:02] | JJ, will you go over my politics coursework? | 小杰 帮我检查一下政治作业吧 |
[29:06] | I don’t do politics. | 我没选政治课 |
[29:07] | Yeah. Just come and look, OK? | 我知道 过来看看 好吗 |
[29:24] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[29:25] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[29:28] | Nothing! | 没什么 |
[29:31] | Nothing, OK? | 真的没事 好吗 |
[29:34] | Are you? | 难道… |
[29:37] | If you’re cheating… | 你要是劈腿… |
[29:39] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[29:40] | I just… like Mandy. | 我只是挺喜欢曼蒂而已 |
[29:44] | Nothing’s happened. | 什么事都没发生 |
[29:45] | Because that would be bad, Ems. | 要不然就糟了 小艾 |
[29:49] | You think I want to get into another relationship? | 你觉得我还想再找个女朋友吗 |
[29:58] | Relationships suck. | 感情的事真烦人 |
[30:00] | They really fucking suck. | 真他妈烦死了 |
[30:02] | Mine doesn’t. | 我和洛拉就很好 |
[30:05] | Look at her – | 别傻了 |
[30:07] | she’s using you. | 她在利用你 |
[30:09] | What? Wh… How? | 什么 怎么会 |
[30:12] | She’s… | 她在 |
[30:14] | I dunno. Maybe it’s the kid. | 我不知道 也许是为了孩子 |
[30:16] | Maybe she’s trying to get back at someone. | 也许她想报复谁 |
[30:19] | Otherwise, why would she? | 不然她怎么会… |
[30:20] | Why would she be with a mental basket like me? | 怎么会和我这个疯子在一起 |
[30:22] | I’m trying to protect you. | 我是想保护你 |
[30:24] | Get out before she kicks the shit out of you. | 趁她还没伤到你 赶紧抽身 |
[30:26] | Because she will. | 她就是这目的 |
[30:27] | Lara’s not Naomi! | 洛拉不是内奥米 |
[30:29] | And… I’m not you. | 而且 我也不是你 |
[30:32] | I have… | 我 |
[30:33] | trust | 相信她 |
[30:35] | I have… | 我 |
[30:37] | 75% trust. | 75%地信任她 |
[30:39] | You’re running on empty. | 你们之间却毫无信任可言 |
[30:43] | And it takes a mental basket to tell you that. | 还得让一个疯子来告诉你 |
[30:46] | Just remember who you can rely on. | 好好想想谁能靠得住 |
[30:51] | Ok? | 好吗 |
[31:06] | Your friends are weird. | 你的朋友真古怪 |
[31:09] | You just have to get used to them. | 习惯以后就好了 |
[31:11] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[31:14] | Right. When we get in there, | 对了 进门以后 |
[31:15] | let me do all the explaining. OK? | 让我来做解释 好吗 |
[31:17] | JJ, I’m just your girlfriend. | 小杰 我只是你的女朋友 |
[31:19] | We’re OK, right? | 这不是什么大事 |
[31:21] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[31:23] | Look… no. | 听着 不 |
[31:25] | No-one’s “just” anything to me. | 对我来说 没有”只是”什么的人 |
[31:29] | I’m a bit all or nothing. | 我有点走极端 |
[31:31] | In fact, I’m a little bit… | 事实上 我有点 |
[31:34] | Hello. You must be Lara. | 你好 你就是洛拉吧 |
[31:37] | I’ve been so looking forward to… | 我很期待 |
[31:40] | We’ve been looking… | 我们很期待 |
[31:42] | We… | 我们 |
[31:44] | We’ve been… | 很期待… |
[31:52] | Edward, um… this is Lara, | 爱德华 这是洛拉 |
[31:55] | JJ’s girlfriend, | 小杰的女朋友 |
[31:57] | and, um… | 以及 |
[31:59] | Albert. | 艾伯特 |
[32:00] | Albert. Baby Albert. | 艾伯特 小宝宝艾伯特 |
[32:11] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[32:15] | So, Lara, does little Albert have a father? | 洛拉 小艾伯特有父亲吗 |
[32:19] | Yes, he does, Celia. They usually do. | 当然 西莉亚 一般人都有 |
[32:22] | Silly! Of course he does – listen to me! | 当然 我可真傻 说什么蠢话呢 |
[32:24] | “No, Celia! He’s a medical marvel!” | 他总不会没有父亲 是个科学奇迹 |
[32:30] | Edward, have you got anything to say? | 爱德华 你不说点什么吗 |
[32:34] | I… I don’t think so. No. | 没 没什么要说的 没有 |
[32:38] | Right! Well, then… | 好的 那么 |
[32:40] | Sorry! No more questions. | 抱歉 不问了 |
[32:41] | Let’s have a cup of tea | 我们来喝杯茶 |
[32:43] | and a nice slut… | 然后好好聊下贱 |
[32:45] | Chat! | 聊下天 |
[32:46] | A nice cha… at. | 好好聊下天 |
[32:49] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[32:50] | OK. I think I’m going to go change him, | 好了 我得给他换尿布了 |
[32:52] | leave you to it. | 这里交给你了 |
[32:53] | Where’s the? | 卫生间在哪 |
[32:54] | Top of the stairs… | 楼梯上去就是 |
[33:00] | I thought you wanted me to be normal! | 还以为你想让我像正常人一样 |
[33:02] | I thought you wanted me to have a girlfriend! | 找个女朋友 |
[33:04] | I do! I… | 我是这么想的 |
[33:05] | I… did. I thought I did. | 之前是 我以为我是这么想的 |
[33:09] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[33:10] | I know nothing. | 我什么都不知道 |
[33:11] | JJ, the toilet’s locked. | 小杰 厕所门锁了 |
[33:14] | Shitification! | 糟了 |
[33:17] | But we’re all… down here. | 可是我们都在楼下 |
[33:20] | Lara! Wait… no… | 洛拉 等一下 别 |
[33:21] | Why is it locked? | 为什么锁上了 |
[33:22] | Security! Very important! | 安全起见 非常重要 |
[33:23] | – JJ, what’s going on? – Nothing. | -小杰 怎么回事 -没事 |
[33:25] | Why is the door locked? | 门怎么锁上了 |
[33:26] | Have you got the key? I have to change him. | 有钥匙吗 得给他换尿布 |
[33:28] | I’m so sorry. I don’t know what came over me. | 我很抱歉 我真不知是怎么了 |
[33:30] | It’s fine. It’s a little while since I have been called a slut, but… | 没事 很久没人说我下贱了 不过 |
[33:33] | Sorry, sorry, I think maybe the baby was a bit of a surprise. | 抱歉 我只是没想到会有孩子 |
[33:36] | Please can we all just go downstairs? | 不如我们下楼谈谈吧 |
[33:38] | Actually, JJ I need to pee too. | 其实 小杰 我也想上厕所 |
[33:39] | No, no, no. You can’t. | 不不不 不行 |
[33:40] | JJ, open the door. | 小杰 开门 |
[33:43] | See, he’s not ready for… | 你看 他根本还没准备好 |
[33:44] | I’m sure he can decide for himself,can’t he? | 他肯定能自己做决定 不是吗 |
[33:46] | I mean it’s not exactly your business. | 这并不是你能管的事 |
[33:47] | I need you all to be downstairs. | 你们都下楼去 |
[33:49] | You could pee in the yard. | 你可以在院子里尿尿 |
[33:50] | Don’t be ridiculous! Go and get a screwdriver. | 别开玩笑了 去拿螺丝刀 |
[33:53] | Actually, you know, I think it is. | 其实 我觉得这是我该管的事 |
[33:55] | Maybe JJ hasn’t told you about himself. | 也许小杰没把他的情况告诉你 |
[33:57] | You can’t go into the bathroom! | 你们不能进洗手间 |
[33:59] | What don’t you understand about that? | 难道还听不懂吗 |
[34:02] | All right, that’s it. I’ve had enough. | 好吧 到此为止 我受够了 |
[34:04] | Lara… | 洛拉 |
[34:05] | No. Just leave me alone. | 算了吧 别烦我了 |
[34:07] | You’re all fucking mental! | 你们全都有病 |
[34:15] | Open the door, Cook. | 开门 库克 |
[34:19] | Hello, Celia. | 你好 西莉亚 |
[34:22] | James. | 詹姆斯 |
[34:24] | Aren’t you supposed to be in jail? | 你不是应该待在监狱里吗 |
[34:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:27] | Well, can I suggest that you bugger off | 你最好赶紧离开 |
[34:29] | before I even remember I’ve seen you? | 我就当没见过你 |
[34:31] | Can I finish my left side? | 让我把左边剃完好吗 |
[34:53] | I really need you to try harder, Edward. OK? | 爱德华 你能多上点心吗 |
[35:01] | Ok. | 知道了 |
[35:09] | You’re a man, aren’t you, Screaming J? | 你是个男人 对吗 小杰猛男 |
[35:13] | You’re a man of flesh and blood and fight | 一个有血有肉 刚劲有力的男人 |
[35:18] | and spunk and hair and fists. | 要拳有拳 要毛有毛 |
[35:21] | J, you find this Liam twat | 小杰 去找利亚姆这个贱人 |
[35:23] | and you have it out with him, man to man. | 像个爷们 和他摊牌 |
[35:25] | Like you and Freddie did with Effy? | 就像你和弗莱迪为了艾菲那样吗 |
[35:27] | No. That’s… | 不 那是另一回事 |
[35:28] | Lot of good it did. She went crazy. | 看看那是什么下场 她都疯了 |
[35:39] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[35:40] | Naomi’s, I guess. | 内奥米那儿吧 |
[35:42] | – You’re sort of running out of places. -Yep. | -你也没几个地方好去了 -没错 |
[35:53] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢你 伙计 |
[35:58] | And… thanks for the shagging tips – | 谢谢你的把妹指南 |
[36:00] | they really, really work. | 真的很有用 |
[36:06] | Spunk, yeah?! | 打起精神来 好吗 |
[36:09] | Spunk! | 打起精神来 |
[36:12] | It’s all we’ve got. | 我们就靠这个了 |
[36:23] | I can’t talk to you right now, JJ. | 我现在不想和你说话 小杰 |
[36:25] | Well, I want to talk to you! | 我有话跟你说 |
[36:26] | Mate, didn’t you hear her? She doesn’t want to. | 伙计 你没听到吗 她不愿意 |
[36:28] | I’m not your mate. | 我不是你伙计 |
[36:30] | – Look, just… – Listen, I warned you, psycho. | -听着 就… -听着 我警告过你 疯子 |
[36:32] | I told you to stay away from my family. | 告诉你离我家人远点 |
[36:36] | OK, cool your boots! Everybody keep calm, please. | 消消火 大家都冷静一下 |
[36:37] | She’s not yours, she’s mine! | 她不是你的 她是我的 |
[36:39] | Not any more she ain’t, mate. | 现在不是了 伙计 |
[36:39] | JJ. You’ll lose your job. We all will. | 小杰 你会丢饭碗的 还有我们 |
[36:41] | OK. I’m calm. I’m calm, OK? | 好的 我冷静一下 |
[36:48] | I am a psycho! | 我是疯子 |
[36:50] | – I’m a fucking psycho! – JJ, stop! | -我他妈就是疯子 -小杰 住手 |
[36:51] | – JJ! – She loves me! | -小杰 -她爱我 |
[36:52] | – You’ll lose your job! – You’re nothing. | -你会丢掉工作的 -你什么都不是 |
[36:53] | – You’re fucking nothing, OK?! – JJ! | -你他妈什么都不是 -小杰 |
[37:03] | I don’t think we should see each other any more, JJ. | 我看我们别再见面了 小杰 |
[37:10] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[37:11] | Fucking psycho! | 他妈的疯子 |
[38:04] | We had a lot of arguments, your mum and me, | 你妈开始带你去看医生时 |
[38:08] | way back when she started taking you to these doctors. | 我们为此争论了很久 |
[38:12] | I just let her get on with it, you know. | 结果我就随她去了 |
[38:15] | She had this… love in her, this… | 她心里的那份爱 |
[38:21] | …care, that was… so strong, and… | 那份关心太强烈了 |
[38:28] | I knew in many ways it might be too strong… | 我明白那份感情或许太过于强烈了 |
[38:34] | …you know, if we both… felt like that. | 要是我们都那样的话 |
[38:38] | It can be a burden to a kid… | 对孩子来说就成负担了 |
[38:40] | She didn’t do anything wrong. | 她没做错什么 |
[38:42] | No, no, she didn’t, she… | 不 她没有 她… |
[38:48] | I suppose I just… couldn’t see the point. | 大概是我无法理解吧 |
[38:51] | All these… bits of paper with this and that… | 所有那些各种各样的文件 |
[38:55] | stupid diagnosis, and… | 荒唐的诊断书 |
[38:57] | nobody knows anything anyway. | 其实谁都说不清楚 |
[39:03] | I used to pick you up from playschool, and… | 我以前去幼儿园接你 |
[39:08] | …all the other boys would be | 其他男孩都在 |
[39:08] | running round, shouting, fighting, normal. | 跑啊 叫啊 打啊 很正常 |
[39:15] | You’d be sitting making telescopes out of toilet rolls. | 唯独你坐着 拿厕所卷纸当望远镜 |
[39:22] | And…well… I just… | 我只是… |
[39:30] | Er… I just… wanted you to know how I felt about that, and… | 我只是想让你知道我的想法 |
[39:39] | How do you feel about it, Dad? | 你怎么想的 爸爸 |
[39:45] | Well… I felt you’d always be all right. | 我想你总会没事的 |
[39:52] | I thought you could come through anything. | 我觉得你能克服一切困难 |
[39:57] | I think you can come through anything, J. | 你会克服一切困难的 小杰 |
[40:39] | Thank you for the flowers. | 谢谢你送的花 |
[40:43] | Right. | 没什么 |
[40:47] | You look nice in that dress. | 你穿这条裙子很好看 |
[40:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:56] | People do say that. | 有人也这么说过 |
[41:01] | Good. | 很好 |
[41:34] | Captain’s log. | 舰长日志 |
[41:36] | Let’s refuel this goddamn ship. | 得给这艘破船补给燃料了 |
[41:48] | Boy, you really fucked it. | 小子 你真搞砸了 |
[41:50] | Big time. | 一败涂地 |
[41:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:53] | You can hit me. | 你可以打我 |
[41:55] | If it makes you feel better, then… hit me. | 如果能让你好受些的话 打我吧 |
[41:57] | What? | 什么 |
[41:58] | Sooner or later, you’re going to punch my lights out. | 你迟早会把我打得眼冒金星 |
[42:00] | So… I figure… better get it over and done with. | 所以我想长痛不如短痛 |
[42:07] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[42:09] | I can’t fucking help it. I love her, all right? | 我控制不住 我就是爱她 知道吗 |
[42:13] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[42:15] | Me too. It’s a problem. | 我也是 这就是问题所在 |
[42:17] | Well, it’s not too much of a problem, is it, mate? | 也算不得是个问题 对吧 伙计 |
[42:18] | She thinks you’re a cunt. | 她觉得你是个混蛋 |
[42:21] | I am a cunt. | 我是个混蛋 |
[42:24] | Because… I didn’t trust her to like me. | 因为 我不相信她会喜欢我 |
[42:27] | You said it, mate. | 被你说着了 伙计 |
[42:29] | And she’s clever, like… | 她很聪明… |
[42:32] | She’s too clever for you or me. | 我们都配不上她 |
[42:36] | I am… sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[42:40] | We’ve got a kid together. | 我们有孩子 |
[42:43] | And that ain’t going to go away. | 这是无法改变的 |
[42:45] | And I will not give him up for nobody. | 我不会为任何人放弃他的 |
[42:48] | I never thought… | 我从来没这么想过… |
[42:49] | What… what are you trying to say, Liam? | 你想说什么 利亚姆 |
[42:51] | She doesn’t love me back. | 她不爱我 |
[42:54] | It’s… it’s not her fault. | 不怪她 |
[42:58] | But I love my kid, | 但是我爱我的孩子 |
[43:00] | and she’s given it respect. | 她也尊重这点 |
[43:03] | So whatever you do… | 所以不管你怎么做… |
[43:07] | …it better be fucking good. | 一定要做得很好 |
[43:50] | What the fuck? | 搞什么鬼 |
[43:51] | Piss off, will you? You’ll wake the fucking… | 快滚开 你会他妈吵醒… |
[43:54] | JJ? | 小杰 |
[43:56] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[43:57] | I told you, i don’t want to talk to you right now. | 说了我现在不想和你说话 |
[44:07] | *So true* | *如此真挚* |
[44:09] | *Funny how it seems* | *尽管看来滑稽* |
[44:10] | *Always in time* | *永远及时* |
[44:13] | *But never in line for dreams* | *却梦不可得* |
[44:16] | *Head over heels when toe to toe* | *面对你时神魂颠倒* |
[44:20] | *This is the sound of my soul* | *这是我的心灵之声* |
[44:24] | *This is the sound* | *这就是心声* |
[44:27] | *I bought a ticket to the world* | *我启程环游世界* |
[44:32] | *But now I’ve come back again* | *但如今我又再度归来* |
[44:36] | *Why do I find it hard to write the next line* | *当我想倾吐心声时* |
[44:39] | *When I want the truth to be said?* | *为何难以落笔* |
[44:49] | *I know this much is true* | *至少这些都是真心话* |
[44:57] | *I know this much is* | *至少这些都是* |
[45:01] | *True! * | *真心话* |
[45:07] | Take it away. | 到你了 |
[45:20] | *This much is true-oo* | *真心真意* |
[45:22] | *This much is true-oo-oo* | *真心真意* |
[45:25] | *I know, I know I know this much is true* | *至少这些都是真心话* |
[45:28] | *This much is true-oo This much is true-oo-oo* | *真心真意 真心真意* |
[45:31] | *I know this much is* | *至少这些都是* |
[45:36] | *True…* | *真心话* |
[45:52] | We should have done it in B flat. | 我们应该用降B调的 |
[45:59] | Maestro! | 大音乐家 |