时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:14] | All right! | 好嘞 |
[02:16] | Yeah! Oh, no, we’re gonna get fast! | 很好 我们要加快速度了 |
[02:19] | Five, six, seven, eight! | 五 六 七 八 |
[02:20] | Whoo! Let’s take it up a notch. | 很好 我们再加快一点吧 |
[02:27] | All right! All right, here we go! | 好嘞 好嘞 我们来吧 |
[03:06] | Good morning, everyone. | 大家早上好 |
[03:09] | Right, let’s dive straight in. | 好了 我们就开门见山吧 |
[03:12] | With just two days to go until our charity fashion show, | 再过两天就是我们的慈善时装秀了 |
[03:15] | Gracie is finally ready to reveal her designs, | 格蕾丝终于准备好展示她的设计了 |
[03:18] | and we’re all very excited to hear Professor Blood’s verdict. | 我们都非常期待布拉德教授的意见 |
[03:21] | Thank you, everyone. I have received confirmation | 谢谢你 大家听好 我已经得到确认 |
[03:25] | that our governors will be attending, | 学校理事也会出席 |
[03:28] | so it is now of the utmost importance | 那么现在最重要的是 |
[03:31] | that this show demonstrates the creative and physical ability | 这场走秀要展现出本校的 |
[03:36] | of the college. | 创新和活力 |
[03:39] | Over to you, Grace. | 该你说了 格蕾丝 |
[03:42] | Um…slight hiccup. | 我稍有点麻烦 |
[03:44] | Gracie? Where are the outfits? | 格蕾丝 服装都在哪呢 |
[03:49] | Grace? | 格蕾丝 |
[03:58] | Sorry about the lateness. | 抱歉迟到了 |
[04:00] | Franky? | 弗兰琦 |
[04:01] | Er…this is a committee-only meeting. | 这是仅限内部人员的会议 |
[04:07] | Actually, Mins, Franky’s been a life-saver. | 其实 米妮 弗兰琦可是帮了大忙了 |
[04:10] | I couldn’t have made them without her, | 没有她我根本完不成 |
[04:11] | and she’ll be great with the music. | 而且她对音乐很有一套 |
[04:13] | She should totally join us. | 她绝对该加入我们 |
[04:14] | Oh! I didn’t realise that you were still friends. Great. | 我不知道你们还是朋友 好啊 |
[04:18] | Brilliant. Excellent. | 非常好 好极了 |
[04:21] | – Really? – Totally. Thanks a million, Franky. | -真的吗 -当然 万分感谢 弗兰琦 |
[04:24] | Er…why don’t you girls show us the fruits of your labours? | 你们来展示下劳动成果吧 |
[04:27] | As we’re raising money for the blind, | 因为我们是为盲人筹集善款 |
[04:30] | our theme is tactile textures. | 我们把主题定位为”触感” |
[04:33] | So, we’ve used classic suit and dress patterns | 所以 我们用的是复古的服装和纹样 |
[04:37] | with loads of different fabrics that are cool to touch, | 选择了很多触感不同的面料 |
[04:40] | like silk, faux fur and velvet. | 比如丝绸 人造皮毛和天鹅绒 |
[04:45] | Mini? | 米妮 |
[04:47] | I knew this was gonna happen. | 我就知道会这样 |
[04:49] | Gracie, those…are not what we discussed. | 格蕾丝 那…不是我们说好的 |
[04:54] | I…I fear she’s having some kind of…personal crisis. | 她恐怕是遭遇了个人危机 |
[04:59] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[05:00] | I understand we all need a platform to express ourselves | 我知道我们都需要一个平台展现自己 |
[05:04] | but this show is not about you, Grace. | 但这个秀不是要展现你的个性 格蕾丝 |
[05:06] | It’s about raising money. | 这是为了筹集善款 |
[05:09] | I just dread to think what the governors | 我真不敢想象学校理事 |
[05:11] | would say seeing these avant-garde designs. | 看到这些”前卫”的设计会怎么说 |
[05:15] | They’re so…weird. | 它们真的 太古怪了 |
[05:19] | Take it from me, sir… | 相信我 老师 |
[05:22] | I know what I’m talking about. | 我知道我是对的 |
[05:25] | I see what you mean. | 我明白你的意思 |
[05:27] | I propose a drastic rethink. | 我建议彻底重新策划 |
[05:29] | A new theme, new outfits. | 采用新的主题 新的服装 |
[05:32] | New models. Nick and I should be the triumphant finale. | 新的模特 我和尼克该走压轴秀 |
[05:36] | I’ve got it. | 我想到了 |
[05:38] | White tie and tiara. | 他穿燕尾服 我戴冠冕 |
[05:41] | If it’s good enough for Elton, | 如果埃尔顿都喜欢 |
[05:42] | it’s good enough for Roundview. Agreed? | 那肯定也适合罗德威学院 同意吗 |
[05:45] | Mini, you have two days to save the show. | 米妮 你还有两天时间做修改 |
[05:47] | I won’t let you down, sir. | 我不会让你失望的 老师 |
[05:50] | Right. | 好吧 |
[05:52] | Moving forward. | 我们继续 |
[05:54] | Grace? You’re fired. | 格蕾丝 你被炒鱿鱼了 |
[05:56] | Liv? Let’s get some models. | 小奥 我们去找些模特来吧 |
[05:59] | OK, it was a bit harsher than I intended, | 好吧 我本没想那么苛责她 |
[06:01] | but she’s developing a serious attitude problem. | 但她现在态度很有问题 |
[06:03] | Mini! Can you just hold up for one fucking second? | 米妮 你他妈能不能等下 |
[06:07] | Firstly, remove your hand from my arm. | 首先 把你的手从我胳膊上拿开 |
[06:10] | Secondly, could you please refrain from swearing at me? | 其次 拜托你不要再对我说脏话了 |
[06:13] | Yeah, sorry. It’s just | 好吧 对不起了 只是 |
[06:16] | you’ve been really rude to me and it’s not fair. | 你近来一直对我很无礼 这不公平 |
[06:19] | Can you just stop being bitches so we can all be friends, OK? | 你们能不能别再三八了 我们好好做朋友吧 |
[06:23] | I can’t believe you just called us bitches. | 你居然说我们三八 |
[06:27] | Bitches? See, I told you, Liv. | 三八 瞧 我就说 小奥 |
[06:30] | Major attitude problem. | 她的态度很有问题 |
[06:32] | – That was just uncalled for. – No, it wasn’t. | -你真没必要这样 -有必要 |
[06:35] | You’re meant to be my best friends | 你们本该是我最好的朋友 |
[06:37] | and you just told everyone I’m having a breakdown, and I’m not! | 可你刚刚告诉所有人我疯了 但我没有 |
[06:44] | You only have yourself to blame. | 你只能怪你自己 |
[06:50] | Toodles! | 拜拜了 |
[06:52] | Fine! Fuck off! | 好吧 去死吧 |
[06:54] | You fucking fuck-heads! | 你们两个死二逼 |
[06:57] | Truffle shuffle! Truffle shuffle! | 晃肚子 晃肚子 |
[06:58] | Truffle shuffle! | 晃肚子 |
[07:03] | All right, sexy? | 你好啊 美女 |
[07:04] | Listen, I need you for a few minutes. | 听着 我需要和你谈谈 |
[07:06] | Oi, Mini, when Nick stops satisfying you, | 米妮 如果尼克无法让你满足了 |
[07:08] | my cock is all yours, yeah? | 我的鸡巴就全归你玩 好吧 |
[07:10] | I don’t fuck losers. | 我不和废柴做爱 |
[07:15] | Nicely played, babes. | 说得好 宝贝 |
[07:16] | Boys, say bye-bye to your captain. | 孩子们 和老大告别吧 |
[07:19] | I want to be alone with my man. | 我要和我的男人单独待会儿 |
[07:22] | Outside. Five mins. | 外面等你 给你5分钟 |
[07:34] | You can go first. I’ll save the big news till after. | 你先说吧 我等下再宣布重大消息 |
[07:38] | OK, how would you like to be the best boyfriend in the world | 好吧 你想不想成为最棒的男友 |
[07:42] | and help me out at the charity fashion show? | 帮我完成慈善走秀吧 |
[07:44] | I need two gorgeous models | 我需要两个帅气的模特 |
[07:46] | to walk with me and Liv down the runway. | 跟我和小奥同台走秀 |
[07:48] | No can do. Training comes first. | 不行啊 训练第一位 |
[07:57] | Do you not want to know what my surprise is? | 你不想知道我的好消息是什么吗 |
[08:00] | My dad’s away until Saturday. | 我爸爸星期六才回来 |
[08:01] | We finally have the house to ourselves. | 房子终于属于我们俩了 |
[08:04] | Fashion show comes first. | 走秀第一位 |
[08:07] | That’s just another excuse. | 这不过又是个借口 |
[08:10] | I’ve waited weeks for this. | 我都等了好几周了 |
[08:12] | You said you wanted to, next time I had a free gaff. | 你说过等下次我有地方了就跟我做的 |
[08:19] | I do the fashion show, you stay over tonight. | 我答应走秀 你今晚来过夜 |
[08:24] | You’re the ultimate boyfriend. | 你是最棒的男友 |
[08:26] | – Oh, bring a friend too. – Get in. | -带个朋友来 -明白 |
[08:30] | But I might not be in the mood tonight. | 但我今晚可能没心情做爱 |
[08:33] | I’ve just been really stressed. | 我压力真的很大 |
[08:36] | Stressed you won’t live up to your rep? | 担心你会有负盛名吗 |
[08:38] | What rep? I’m not a slag! | 什么盛名 我又不是个荡妇 |
[08:40] | Well, from the stories you tell, you’re no virgin. | 好吧 据你的说法 你也不是处女 |
[08:45] | Are you? | 你是吗 |
[08:49] | I’m just not sure you’ll be able to handle me. | 我只是不确定你能不能搞定我 |
[08:51] | Babe, you don’t want to know what I’ve handled. | 宝贝 你可不想知道我搞定过什么人 |
[08:53] | I really don’t. | 我还真不想 |
[08:57] | My exes are nothing compared to you. | 我的前女友们和你没法比 |
[09:01] | And I promise tonight will be special. | 我保证今晚会很特别 |
[09:08] | Of course. It will be amazing. | 当然了 会很销魂的 |
[09:10] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[09:21] | Fuck. | 操 |
[09:23] | You’re walking down a catwalk! | 你们可是在走猫步 |
[09:25] | You’re not walking the plank here, OK? | 别心不甘情不愿的 好吗 |
[09:29] | The catwalk is not a playground. Sashay in. | 猫步可不是散步 走出范儿来 |
[09:35] | Liv, come over here. Stop the music. | 小奥 过来 把音乐关了 |
[09:39] | I said sprinkle, sprinkle down the runway. | 要在天桥上激情四射 |
[09:42] | I’ll teach you how to sprinkle. | 我来教你怎么”射” |
[09:44] | Who the fuck is that weirdo? | 那个傻逼是谁 |
[09:46] | Um…he’s your partner for the finale. | 他是你终场秀的搭档 |
[09:50] | Well, the…the bit before the finale. | 应该说是终场秀之前的部分 |
[09:52] | Nick and I are closing the show. | 最后是我和尼克压轴 |
[09:54] | Obviously. | 不用说 |
[10:02] | Hey, sexual. | 帅哥哥 |
[10:03] | When’s your friend going to show us | 你朋友什么时候给我们秀秀 |
[10:05] | what he’s got in store for Olivia? | 他为奥莉维亚准备的拿手好戏 |
[10:07] | Music! | 音乐起 |
[10:09] | Come on, Rider. | 加油 莱德 |
[10:13] | Nice moves. | 跳得不错 |
[10:24] | Liv, take it seriously. It’s not Strictly. | 小奥 认真点 这不是《舞林大会》 |
[10:32] | Can’t wait for tonight, babes. | 宝贝 我真等不及今晚了 |
[10:34] | Come round about eight. | 八点钟过来吧 |
[10:36] | I’ll get some food in. For breakfast. | 我去买点吃的 做早餐 |
[10:40] | Mm. And I got some supplies. | 我还做好了其他准备 |
[10:44] | Oh, no. Ultra nightmare. | 不 糟糕了 |
[10:47] | I totally forgot. I promised Liv I’d hang out with her tonight. | 我完全忘了 我和小奥约好今晚一起玩 |
[10:50] | I’m so sorry. Don’t be stroppy, babe. | 真的很抱歉 亲爱的 别生气 |
[10:53] | I’d rather be with you. | 我当然是更想跟你在一起 |
[10:55] | But Liv is just all depressed by her lack of love life. | 但小奥对她感情生活的空白感到很沮丧 |
[11:00] | Right, OK. Let’s all go out together, then. | 好吧 那我们一起玩吧 |
[11:04] | I’ll bring Rider. Bit of matchmaking. | 我带上莱德 算是牵红线 |
[11:07] | You’re so sweet. I love you. | 你太善解人意了 我爱你 |
[11:10] | Mm, yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[11:51] | Is that you, baby? | 是你吗 亲爱的 |
[13:11] | Oh. Gorgeous girlie. | 你这个小美女 |
[13:15] | It’s like looking in a mirror. | 就像在照镜子一样 |
[13:18] | You wish. | 得了吧你 |
[13:20] | Over here, missus. | 过来 小丫头 |
[13:24] | Didn’t keep you up last night, did I? | 我昨晚打扰到你了吗 |
[13:26] | That guy turned out to be a right goer. Couldn’t get enough of it. | 那个家伙真是个野兽 怎么都不满足 |
[13:31] | When will I get to meet this prince of yours? | 我什么时候能见见你的白马王子 |
[13:33] | That’s enough. | 好了 |
[13:35] | It’s much better. | 这样好多了 |
[13:37] | What a stunner you are. | 你真是光彩夺目 |
[13:40] | Off you go and have fun. | 走吧 玩得开心点 |
[13:42] | I always do with Nick. | 我只和尼克那个 |
[13:44] | We’re in love. | 我们真心相爱 |
[13:46] | Well, you hold onto him, angel. You don’t want to end up like me. | 那你守住他 天使 别和我一个下场 |
[13:51] | Remember, men only want one thing, | 记住 男人只想要一件东西 |
[13:53] | and once they’ve got it, they disappear into thin air. | 他们一旦得到了 就会消失得无影无踪 |
[14:00] | Do your pelvic floor exercises! | 练好骨盆底运动 |
[14:03] | That’s the way to a man’s heart. | 才能抓住男人的心 |
[14:15] | Oh, no. | 惨了 |
[14:16] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[14:18] | You’re gonna have to help me. | 你得帮帮我 |
[14:22] | All right. It’s all about focus, babes. | 好吧 亲爱的 你得集中精神 |
[14:25] | Pick your spot and visualise yourself putting that ball right there. | 找准一个点 想象自己把球打在点上 |
[14:29] | No, no. No, no, no. Come back. | 不不 滚回来 |
[14:32] | You’re shit. | 你这个臭球篓子 |
[14:33] | Nick’s are the only balls I usually play with. | 我只会玩尼克的蛋蛋 |
[14:35] | Lucky boy. | 真幸运 |
[14:36] | At least you’re good at something. | 至少你还有擅长的 |
[14:38] | This one for the match, Nick, yeah? | 这个球决定胜负 是吧 尼克 |
[14:41] | For you it’s over, big man. | 等死吧你 大块头 |
[14:46] | Close your legs. You’re drooling. | 合上你的腿 你都湿了 |
[14:48] | That is gross. | 真恶心 |
[14:53] | We whipped your arses. | 我们打得你们屁滚尿流 |
[14:55] | Three games in a row, baby. | 三连胜 宝贝 |
[14:57] | Whatever. Mins, let’s head back to mine. | 无所谓啦 米妮 我们回我家吧 |
[15:00] | Er…if you’re happy to give up just like that, then that’s cool. | 如果你愿意放弃比赛 没问题 |
[15:04] | I just thought my boyfriend was better than that. | 我本以为我男友不是这样的人 |
[15:09] | But no worries. | 但没关系啦 |
[15:11] | Loser. | 废物 |
[15:13] | All right, OK, one more game and then we head back to the crib. | 好吧 再玩一局 我们就打道回府 |
[15:18] | Swap teams, though. Shotgun, Liv. | 但要交换队员 小奥 做我搭档 |
[15:21] | And let’s spice things up a bit. | 我们来点刺激的 |
[15:22] | Whoever loses each point downs an epic mouthful each. | 无论谁丢分 都要喝满满一口酒 |
[15:26] | – Awesome. – Er…not for me and Liv. | -好啊 -我和小奥不行 |
[15:28] | I don’t think etting wasted the night | 我觉得在时装秀前一晚 |
[15:30] | before my fashion shoot is very clever. | 喝醉不是明智之举 |
[15:31] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[15:32] | We all need our beauty sleep. | 我们都需要睡个美容觉 |
[15:34] | I don’t. Have you seen my face? | 我不用 没看到我帅气的面容吗 |
[15:36] | You dickhead. | 你个二货 |
[15:38] | Go on, give us a swig. | 来吧 投一球 |
[15:45] | Go on. Down it. | 喝啊 干了它 |
[15:47] | Fuck it. | 不管了 |
[15:49] | That’s my girl. | 这才像话 |
[15:53] | Don’t be boring, babes. | 亲爱的 别扫兴 |
[17:34] | I’m gonna sue! | 我要告你们 |
[17:42] | You are gonna get a slap! | 快滚吧 别等挨揍 |
[17:43] | Fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[17:52] | Bollocks. I’ve lost my fucking keys. | 妈的 我的钥匙丢了 |
[17:56] | Oh, it must have fallen out in there. | 一定是掉在里面了 |
[18:00] | There’s no way he’s letting us back in. | 他不可能让我们进去的 |
[18:04] | Er…looks like we’re gonna have to call it a night, then. | 看来我们今天只能到这儿了 |
[18:07] | Liv, coming? | 小奥 走吧 |
[18:10] | You two ain’t getting away that easily. Let’s head back to mine. | 你俩别想开溜 去我家吧 |
[18:14] | Mum’s working a late-nighter, won’t be back for ages. | 我妈上晚班 一时半会儿回不来 |
[18:17] | Liv, just wait till you catch a glimpse of my pad. | 小奥 等着看我家吧 |
[18:39] | Never have I ever had an STI. | 我从没得过性病 |
[18:44] | No. | 不是吧 |
[18:50] | Right, here’s one you girls can’t get out of. | 有一个你们女生肯定没跑 |
[18:53] | Liv, that bra’s coming off. | 小奥 等着脱胸罩吧 |
[18:55] | Never have I ever munched cock. | 我从来没给男人口交过 |
[19:05] | Oh, yes. Come on, Min, you too. | 来吧 米妮 到你了 |
[19:11] | An earring? That’s cheating, man. | 就耳环 这是作弊 |
[19:14] | Get your jugs out! | 露大波波吧 |
[19:15] | Rider, take it easy. | 莱德 别闹了 |
[19:16] | Dress off, dress off, dress off! | 脱 脱 脱 |
[19:19] | There’s only one person that gets to check out what’s under here. | 只有一人能看我罩罩下的风景 |
[19:22] | And it’s not you. | 而那人不是你 |
[19:30] | It looks like the game’s over. | 看起来游戏结束了 |
[19:32] | Good. It was shit. | 很好 真够无聊的 |
[19:35] | I don’t care what you’ve done or never done. | 我不管你以前做过什么 没做过什么 |
[19:38] | I sure know what you’re gonna do now. To me. | 我知道你现在要做什么 跟我做什么 |
[19:41] | You’re all right. I mean, except for your personality. | 你还不错 除了性格 |
[19:45] | Maybe you should just stop talking | 你闭嘴也许会好点 |
[19:49] | Good boy. | 乖孩子 |
[19:53] | Liv! | 小奥 |
[19:59] | Back in a sec. | 马上回来 |
[21:29] | You’re amazing. | 你真棒 |
[21:32] | And you’re fucking hot. | 你真性感 |
[21:35] | Is that why you’re with me? | 你是因为这个才和我在一起的吗 |
[21:38] | It’s a bonus. | 这是附加分 |
[21:40] | You’re sexy. Fit as. | 你很性感 |
[21:48] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[21:51] | Liv’s panting is ruining the mood. | 小奥的喘息太烦人了 |
[21:55] | Well, at least she’s having fun. | 至少她在享受 |
[22:01] | I…I can’t do this. | 我不能这样做 |
[22:04] | Babe, it’s been way over a month. | 宝贝 都一个多月了 |
[22:07] | What’s the big deal? Don’t you fancy me? | 这有什么的 你不喜欢我吗 |
[22:14] | You know I do. I love you. | 你知道我爱你的 |
[22:18] | Show me, then. | 那证明给我看 |
[22:37] | Mins? | 米妮 |
[22:44] | You’ve got to get her out of here before my mother comes back. | 你得在我妈回家之前把她弄走 |
[22:46] | She’s gonna go schizo. Shit. | 她会发疯的 该死 |
[22:51] | Stop preening and get cleaning. | 别擦了 赶快清理 |
[22:54] | Where’s the fucking Domestos? | 家净清洁剂哪去了 |
[22:57] | I can’t believe that twat got more action than me. | 难以置信那个二货都做了我没做上 |
[22:59] | Oh, don’t cry. There’s always tomorrow. | 别抱怨了 还可以明天做啊 |
[23:05] | I’ve run out of ideas on how to get her into bed. | 我为了跟她上床真是绞尽脑汁 |
[23:08] | Rewind. | 等等 |
[23:10] | You two haven’t…? | 你们俩还没 |
[23:11] | No. | 嗯 |
[23:14] | It’s a bit weird, Liv. She keeps on telling me she loves me. | 这事有点怪 小奥 她一直说她爱我 |
[23:18] | That’s just Mini. She’s full-on all the time. | 米妮就是这样 她总是走极端 |
[23:21] | It’s the best and worst thing about her. | 这是她最好也是最坏的一点 |
[23:23] | Yeah, well. | 是啊 |
[23:25] | Let’s just take her home, yeah? | 送她回家吧 |
[24:05] | I’ve never been here before. | 我从没来过这儿 |
[24:07] | Don’t know anything about her mum or dad. | 对她父母也完全不了解 |
[24:09] | It’s just mum. | 她只有妈妈 |
[24:11] | Liv, I don’t even know her. | 小奥 我根本不了解她 |
[24:15] | Yeah, she’s hot and she makes me laugh. But that’s it. | 她很正点又能逗我开心 但仅此而已 |
[24:21] | And now I’ve been dragged into this stupid fashion show. | 现在我又被拖进那可笑的走秀 |
[24:23] | It’s a big deal. She’s just stressing out. | 这是件大事 她压力太大了 |
[24:28] | We’re gonna be laughed at. | 我们会被人笑的 |
[24:30] | She can’t dance. | 她不会跳舞 |
[24:32] | We’ll look ridiculous. My team’s gonna be there, my coach. | 我们会出丑的 我的队友 教练都会到场 |
[24:35] | You’re her boyfriend. | 你是她男朋友 |
[24:37] | And I’m her best friend. We need to give her a bit of help. | 我是她闺蜜 我们必须帮她 |
[24:45] | What? | 怎么了 |
[24:51] | You’ve got quite a rep, but you’re actually pretty sound. | 你可是名声在外 但你其实还挺好的 |
[24:55] | Back-handed compliment. | 夸得虚情假意 |
[24:57] | But I’ll take it. | 不过我接受 |
[25:03] | I’m sleepy. | 我困了 |
[25:05] | Night. | 晚安 |
[26:09] | You’ve gained 57 grams. | 重了57克 |
[26:11] | Wait, um… | 等等 |
[26:17] | 32 grams. | 32克 |
[26:20] | Er…Mini. It’s not on. | 米妮 够了 |
[26:23] | Let me impart a phrase that I apply to most situations in life. | 让我告诉你一个人生哲理 |
[26:26] | Good girls don’t swallow. | 好女孩不贪吃 |
[26:31] | Next. | 下一个 |
[26:56] | Liv. Um…call me. | 小奥 回电话 |
[26:58] | I’ve got the hangover from hell | 我宿醉难受死了 |
[27:00] | and three hours to do 101 jobs. | 只剩3小时完成时装秀的准备 |
[27:03] | It’s Mini, obviously. | 不用说 我是米妮 |
[27:06] | Hi, gorgeous. Just wanted to say hello. | 帅哥 我就问个好 |
[27:10] | Give me a call when you get the chance. | 有时间记得回电话 |
[27:11] | I could do with a hand for some of the last-minute fashion show bits. | 我需要人帮我再最后做些时装秀的准备工作 |
[27:14] | Liv, it’s me again. | 小奥 又是我 |
[27:17] | Call me. I really need help with the dresses, OK? | 打给我 需要你帮我弄裙子 |
[27:26] | A little help, please! | 帮忙搭个手 谢谢 |
[27:30] | Yeah, move. | 让让 |
[27:32] | Has anyone seen Nick or Liv? | 谁看到尼克和小奥了 |
[27:34] | And somebody steam those dresses! | 谁快去烫衣服 |
[27:45] | All right, Princess Puke? | 这不是呕吐公主吗 |
[28:23] | ‘For those of you involved in tonight’s fashion show, | 参加今晚走秀的同学注意 |
[28:26] | ‘you need to be at the outdoor area for a dress rehearsal in 15. | 请15分钟内赶到室外场地进行带妆排练 |
[28:32] | ‘The rest of you, look hot and keep your heads down. | 其他的人 该干吗干吗去 |
[28:36] | ‘That is all.’ | 就这样 |
[29:01] | That’s my dress. | 那是我的衣服 |
[29:03] | Whoops. Sorry, Mini, I’ll change. | 对不起 米妮 我马上换 |
[29:05] | Yeah, you will. | 嗯 你会的 |
[29:06] | I’ll wear it for the dress rehearsal. | 我就穿这个先带妆彩排吧 |
[29:07] | We’re already running like half an hour late. | 我们已经晚半小时了 |
[29:09] | Because I’ve been looking for you! | 就因为我到处找不到你 |
[29:11] | Liv was just helping me with the dance. | 小奥刚刚在帮我排舞 |
[29:13] | – Oh, really? – Yeah, really. | -是吗 -是的 |
[29:15] | How very thoughtful. | 你真好心 |
[29:17] | Liv, dress off now. | 小奥 衣服脱了 |
[29:25] | Your saggy tits have stretched it. | 你下垂的胸都把它撑大了 |
[29:28] | Oh, don’t be a dick. | 别那么嘴贱 |
[29:29] | You told everyone I puked on Nick last night! are you? | 是你告诉大家我昨晚吐在了尼克身上 是吗 |
[29:32] | Me? I was the one looking after you. | 我吗 是我照顾了你啊 |
[29:34] | I bet you two had a right laugh. | 你俩一定狠狠笑话了我一顿吧 |
[29:37] | Mini, you haven’t got enough dresses. | 米妮 衣服不够 |
[29:39] | Mini, who’s doing our hair? | 米妮 我们头发谁做 |
[29:40] | Mini, where’s our food? | 米妮 食物在哪 |
[29:41] | Mini, where are the tickets for the after-show party? | 米妮 庆功宴的票在哪里 |
[29:46] | No offence, but that looks way better on Liv. | 别生气 但小奥穿这衣服好看多了 |
[29:48] | Shut the fuck up! | 闭嘴 |
[29:49] | Shut the fuck up! Shut the fuck up! | 都他妈闭嘴 都他妈闭嘴 |
[29:51] | Silence! | 安静 |
[29:54] | What is this foolish nonsensery? | 这是在胡闹什么 |
[30:16] | What does that say? | 上面写的什么 |
[30:19] | Roundview charity fashion show. | 罗德威学院慈善时装秀 |
[30:22] | Anything else? | 还有呢 |
[30:25] | Five pounds. | 五镑 |
[30:27] | Starts at 7.30. | 7点30开始 |
[30:30] | Let me explain. | 我告诉你 |
[30:31] | The dresses don’t fit the models, | 模特的衣服不合身 |
[30:34] | half of the show is still to be choreographed, | 一半的节目还没编排好 |
[30:36] | and we have less than two hours | 还有不到两个小时的时间 |
[30:38] | until the designated outdoor area | 室外场地 |
[30:40] | is filled with students and teachers and governors. | 就会坐满学生 老师 还有理事 |
[30:44] | I’ll…I’ll sort it out. Please. | 我会处理好的 求您 |
[30:46] | No. You fainted on school property. You’re obviously not well. | 不 你在校内晕倒了 你显然身体不适 |
[30:51] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[30:52] | I’m saying you’re unwell. | 我说你病了 |
[30:53] | So you’re unwell. | 你就是病了 |
[30:56] | Go home, Mini. | 回家吧 米妮 |
[32:23] | Finally. | 终于来了 |
[32:25] | Thanks for meeting me. Nick, you and I don’t need a catwalk. | 谢谢你来见我 尼克 我们不需要走猫步 |
[32:29] | What have you done? | 你这是怎么了 |
[32:36] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[32:39] | Mini, I… | 米妮 我 |
[32:40] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[32:42] | The show starts in 15 minutes. | 走秀还有15分钟就开始了 |
[32:43] | Fuck the show. | 去他的走秀 |
[32:44] | What? | 什么 |
[32:45] | Let’s go, just us, back to yours. | 我们俩走吧 回你家 |
[32:48] | I can’t abandon the troops. | 我不能丢下大家不管 |
[32:50] | Reward comes from dedication, hard work, passion. | 投入 努力和激情才能换来奖赏 |
[32:55] | You can reward me after. | 你可以回头再奖赏我 |
[32:57] | No, now! | 不 就现在 |
[32:57] | No. Liv needs me to close the show. | 不行 小奥需要我陪她压轴 |
[33:39] | Hello, Roundview! | 罗德威 你们好吗 |
[33:45] | Thank you to the very talented Grace Violet | 感谢才女格蕾丝·维奥拉 |
[33:48] | and the wicked Franky Fitzgerald | 和机灵古怪的弗兰琦·菲茨杰拉德 |
[33:50] | for providing music and lighting. | 带来的音乐和灯光 |
[33:55] | And I would like to thank my best friend Mini McGuinness. | 我还要感谢我最好的朋友米妮·麦吉尼斯 |
[33:59] | Tonight was all her idea. | 今晚都是她的点子 |
[34:01] | She’s always encouraging us to do new and exciting things. | 她总是鼓励我们做新奇的事 |
[34:04] | Unfortunately, she is unwell and couldn’t perform. | 不幸的是 她身体欠佳 未能到场 |
[34:07] | But I’m sure she would be very pleased with the show | 但我她一定会喜欢这场秀的 |
[34:10] | and we really hope that she gets better soon. | 真心祝愿她尽快好转 |
[34:14] | See you at the after-show party, thanks for coming! | 庆功宴上见喽 感谢大家前来 |
[35:01] | We’re really happy you came. | 你来了太好了 |
[35:03] | Mini, you’re here! Have a drink. | 米妮 你来了啊 喝一杯 |
[35:10] | Where’s Nick? | 尼克在哪 |
[35:11] | What? | 什么 |
[35:12] | My boyfriend. Where is he? | 我男朋友 他在哪 |
[35:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:17] | Stay away from us. | 离我们远点 |
[35:20] | Mini, wait up! | 米妮 等等 |
[35:29] | You look nice. | 你真帅 |
[35:33] | Should you be talking to me? | 你能和我说话吗 |
[35:35] | Mini’s not my friend any more. | 米妮现在不是我的朋友了 |
[35:38] | Are we still friends? | 我们还是朋友吗 |
[35:39] | I was hoping more than that. | 我希望能不仅仅是朋友 |
[35:43] | If that’s cool with you. | 如果你不介意的话 |
[35:46] | That’s cool. | 不介意 |
[35:48] | Cool. | 好 |
[36:14] | Mini, what’s going on with you? | 米妮 怎么回事 |
[36:16] | You’re freaking me and Nick out. | 你把我和尼克吓坏了 |
[36:17] | I know you haven’t slept together. | 我知道你们没上过床 |
[36:19] | Don’t do it. He doesn’t love you. | 别做了 他不爱你 |
[36:22] | You’ve been bitching behind my back? | 你在背着我犯贱吗 |
[36:24] | This is so typical of you! | 你总是这样 |
[36:25] | You’ve always been jealous of me. | 你向来嫉妒我 |
[36:27] | You are making a top prat of yourself. | 你讲话太混蛋了 |
[36:29] | Explain why you’re calling my boyfriend, | 那你为什么要给我男朋友打电话 |
[36:31] | sleeping next to him, | 为什么睡在他旁边 |
[36:32] | dancing next to him on stage. | 为什么在T台上跟他跳舞 |
[36:33] | I’m warning you, keep your whore hands away from him! | 我警告你 你个骚货别去勾搭他 |
[36:36] | I am not gonna let you shit all over me. Because I know you. | 我不会受你欺负的 因为我了解你 |
[36:40] | And I know, underneath all of that make-up, | 我知道 你的浓妆下面 |
[36:42] | you’re just a frightened little virgin. | 就是个害怕的小处女 |
[36:44] | Look! I still love you. | 听着 我还是爱你 |
[36:47] | But I’m the only one. So grow up, OK? | 但只剩我了 成熟点 行不行 |
[36:50] | Before you got no one. | 否则你会变成孤家寡人 |
[36:52] | Get it together, you stupid bitch! | 打起精神来 你个傻姑娘 |
[36:58] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[37:06] | I’ll dump her. | 我可以甩了她 |
[37:08] | If you want. | 只要你愿意 |
[37:29] | You got a lighter? | 有打火机吗 |
[37:46] | Looks like you’re having a pretty shit time. | 看来你过得不太好 |
[37:50] | I can’t find Nick. | 我找不到尼克 |
[37:54] | Grace is here. | 格蕾丝在呢 |
[37:56] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:00] | I’m not trying to ruin your life, Mini. | 我并没想要毁了你生活 米妮 |
[38:03] | You could have fooled me. | 可你做得真不赖 |
[38:04] | When I first met you guys, | 我最初遇见你们时 |
[38:06] | I thought you’re nasty bunch of self-absorbed, attention-seeking cocks. | 以为你们都是自恋 刷存在感的贱人 |
[38:11] | Are you looking for a fight? | 你是想打架吗 |
[38:12] | It was hard to see why you hung out together. | 我不明白你们为什么会是朋友 |
[38:15] | But then… | 但后来 |
[38:17] | I got it. | 我明白了 |
[38:19] | You make each other laugh. | 你们逗彼此开心 |
[38:21] | You look out for each other. | 你们互相照顾 |
[38:24] | You love each other. | 你们爱彼此 |
[38:47] | Come and dance. | 来跳舞吧 |
[39:19] | You didn’t just see that, OK? | 你什么都没看见 好吗 |
[39:50] | Take me to yours. | 带我去你家 |
[40:08] | Mini! | 米妮 |
[40:11] | Mini! | 米妮 |
[40:12] | This is gonna be worth the wait, I promise. | 我保证 你的等待是值得的 |
[40:14] | About today. | 今天的事 |
[40:21] | – I feel like we’re not clicking. – I know. | -我觉得我们不合适 -我知道 |
[40:24] | I’ll… I’ll try harder. | 我会…更努力的 |
[40:27] | Let’s blank today out. | 就忘了今天吧 |
[40:28] | It… it didn’t happen. None of it happened. | 没有发生过 都没发生过 |
[40:32] | Please. | 求你了 |
[41:26] | Do you have, um… a… | 你有那个… |
[41:29] | Um… yeah. | 有 |
[41:31] | Sure, cool. | 嗯 我去拿 |
[41:48] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[42:40] | Mini… | 米妮 |
[42:43] | Anything you want to tell me? | 你有什么要对我说的吗 |
[42:51] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[43:00] | Anything you want to tell me? | 你有什么要对我说的吗 |
[43:06] | You love me too, don’t you? | 你也爱我的 对不对 |
[43:12] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[43:15] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[46:33] | Come on. | 走吧 |