时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:50] | Rags! Rags! | 阿布 阿布 |
[00:53] | Good boy. Good boy, go on! Go on! | 乖狗狗 乖狗狗 去吧 跑啊 |
[01:08] | Morning, dad. | 早上好 老爸 |
[01:11] | I was, er… | 我在… |
[01:12] | I was… I was putting it in a cup first. | 我在…我先把它接在杯子里 |
[01:17] | So it’s fine, cos it was, like… | 这样更好 因为这样 |
[01:20] | cup first, and then swoosh. | 先接在杯子里 再嗖一声 |
[01:23] | Straight down the plughole. | 直接倒进厕所里 |
[01:25] | You know? For hygiene. | 这样更卫生嘛 |
[01:29] | All right, dad. | 好了 老爸 |
[01:31] | – Top field today. Big job. – Oh, is it? | -今天下地干活儿了 大工程 -是吗 |
[01:40] | Happy birthday, Bey. | 生日快乐 儿子 |
[02:23] | Nice. | 不错 |
[02:41] | I love you, Ultrawank. | 我太爱你了 狂撸网 |
[02:45] | Requests? | 有什么要求 |
[02:49] | Good shout. | 说得好 |
[02:54] | Ooh, I wonder what I’ve got in my bag. | 不知道我包里有什么 |
[03:00] | That’ll certainly give me a big prick, that will. | 这个绝对能让我爽一下了 |
[03:06] | That’s a long shape. | 这个形状长长的 |
[03:08] | But my favourite one of all is… | 但是我最喜欢的是 |
[03:12] | the banana. | 香蕉 |
[03:16] | Ooh, he’s very ripe. | 它可是完全熟透了 |
[03:18] | Get that banana right in my big bloody tits. | 把这香蕉放进我的巨乳里 |
[03:23] | Oh, yeah. | 好爽啊 |
[03:36] | Yes! Give me a good banana milkshake, | 太棒了 喷点美味的香蕉奶昔出来吧 |
[03:39] | you bananary bastard! | 你个大香蕉 |
[03:42] | Ooh! Oh, yes, banana! | 爽啊 香蕉 |
[03:49] | Well, that was a proper job. | 干得不错 |
[03:52] | Get in my gob, you big yellow bastard! | 戳进我的嘴里 你个黄杂种 |
[04:24] | Oh, banana. | 香蕉啊 |
[04:37] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[04:38] | It’s your birthday present, Alo. | 你的生日礼物 阿洛 |
[04:40] | It’s a spade. | 是把铁锹 |
[04:44] | I’ve been talking to your father. | 我已经跟你爸爸谈过了 |
[04:46] | You’re not going to town tonight. | 你今晚上不能去城里 |
[04:48] | What? | 什么 |
[04:48] | Dad’s milking on a rolling shift. He needs you. | 你爸挤奶的活儿要轮班 他需要你 |
[04:51] | I can’t. Me and Rich are doing stuff. | 我没空 我和理查有事要做 |
[04:53] | I don’t give a monkey’s, Alo. | 我才不管 阿洛 |
[04:54] | Your father needs help. | 你爸需要帮助 |
[04:56] | Every single day he’s out there on his own. | 他每天都自己去干活儿 |
[05:00] | Anything could happen to him. | 什么事都可能发生 |
[05:01] | He’s got Dewi. | 他有德维帮忙 |
[05:03] | Ma, it’s my birthday! | 老妈 今天是我生日啊 |
[05:04] | There are bigger problems in this world | 这个世界上有比你和你的狐朋狗友 |
[05:07] | than you and your poxy little friends, my lad. | 更要紧的事 我的小伙子 |
[05:10] | But ma! | 可是老妈 |
[05:11] | You need to try harder, Alo. | 你得更努力点 阿洛 |
[05:13] | You are not being fair. | 你这样不公平 |
[05:24] | Cheers for me spade, mum. | 铁锹谢了 老妈 |
[05:40] | Happy birthday, son. | 生日快乐 儿子 |
[05:46] | Thanks, dad. | 谢谢 老爸 |
[05:48] | She’s a good runner. | 她跑起来很不错 |
[05:51] | You’ve a lot to catch up on, | 你还有很多要学习的 |
[05:52] | so you can’t go out for too long. | 所以不能开太久 |
[05:53] | Actually, dad, there’s… | 实际上 老爸 有个 |
[05:55] | Up you pop, mush. | 快上去 |
[06:05] | So, dad, me and Rich were thinking of sort of… | 老爸 我和理查本来想 |
[06:09] | It’s my birthday and everything, so we were thinking of… | 今天是我生日嘛 所以我们想 |
[06:10] | Concentrate. Nice and easy, just like I taught you. | 集中精力 放松 就像我教你的那样 |
[06:15] | Right. Yeah. | 好 行 |
[06:18] | Nice one. | 不错 |
[06:24] | Nice and gently, couple of fingers worth. | 轻点 动动手指就行 |
[06:28] | Not too much choke. | 别老是关气门 |
[06:32] | He’s a good lad, Dew. | 他是个好小伙子 阿德 |
[07:19] | Finally! | 总算接了 |
[07:21] | I swear, if you’ve been ultra-wanking… | 我发誓 如果你又在上狂撸网了 |
[07:22] | Problem. | 有麻烦了 |
[07:23] | Oh, here we fucking go. | 又来了 |
[07:25] | I think I’m gonna be late to the pub. | 我大概要晚点去酒吧了 |
[07:28] | Rich, how hot should tractors get? | 理查 拖拉机正常运作温度该是多少 |
[07:32] | I’m not at the pub, Alo. | 我不在酒吧 阿洛 |
[07:33] | I’m… at your surprise party. | 我 在你的惊喜派对上 |
[07:37] | What? | 什么 |
[07:38] | Yeah. Happy birthday… | 没错 生日快乐 |
[07:40] | you ungrateful cunt. | 你个不知好歹的二逼 |
[07:41] | Happy birthday, Alo! | 生日快乐 阿洛 |
[07:42] | Oh, shit! Mate, I can’t get away. | 该死 伙计 我走不开啊 |
[07:44] | Mumgabe’s doing her nut. | 我妈正生气呢 |
[07:46] | Tell him he’s scheduled to entertain the young debutante. | 告诉他我们安排了他接待妹子 |
[07:48] | Liv’s got you a practice girl. | 小奥帮你找了个女孩练手 |
[07:50] | What? | 什么 |
[07:52] | Like, a real one? | 是真人吗 |
[07:54] | Does she look good? | 她长得漂亮吗 |
[07:59] | No. I think it’s retinal. | 不 我觉得她视网膜有问题 |
[08:01] | – What? – Look, listen, mate, | -什么 -听着 伙计 |
[08:03] | if there was ever a rock-solid, iron-clad, | 要是说有个板上钉钉 |
[08:05] | balls-in chance of you getting laid, | 能让你爽一把的机会 |
[08:07] | then this is definitely it. All right? | 那肯定就是这次了 懂了吗 |
[08:09] | Tell him you’ve done the vol-au-vents. | 跟他说你做了肉馅酥饼 |
[08:11] | Yeah, I’ve done fucking vol-au-vents. | 没错 我还他妈做了肉馅酥饼呢 |
[08:13] | So finish up and get your shit together. | 赶快撸完 打起精神过来 |
[08:26] | Oh, come on! | 不是吧 |
[08:39] | What happened here? Get out. | 怎么了 闪一边去 |
[08:41] | I dunno, it just sort of…it just sort of went. | 我不知道 它…突然就坏了 |
[08:46] | Dad, there’s this, er… there’s this party… | 老爸 我今晚有个派对 |
[08:49] | He overheated it. | 车温过热了 |
[08:50] | So I should probably, er… I should probably be heading off, then. | 我要…我该动身过去了 |
[08:54] | Alo, we need to sort this. | 阿洛 我们要把车修好 |
[08:56] | Dad, it’s my birthday. Rich is… | 老爸 今天可是我生日 理查在… |
[08:58] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[09:01] | Just go, then, Bey. | 那你去吧 儿子 |
[09:03] | But you need to… | 但你得… |
[09:03] | Nice one, Da’! | 谢了 老爸 |
[09:08] | I think he’s fucked it. | 看来是被他弄坏了 |
[09:34] | Shit my balls! | 我勒个去 |
[09:43] | Has a war started? | 开战了吗 |
[09:44] | Where did you go last night, Alo? | 你昨晚去哪了 阿洛 |
[09:46] | Nowhere. | 没去哪 |
[09:49] | All right, town. | 好吧 去了城里 |
[09:51] | But I had to, Rich did vol-au-vents. | 我不去不行 理查给我做了肉馅酥饼 |
[09:52] | I don’t care what drugs your friends were taking. | 我才管你那帮狐朋狗友都磕什么药 |
[09:55] | But Dad said… | 可是老爸说… |
[09:56] | Your father should have asked me. | 你爸该先问我的 |
[09:59] | These arrived for you in the post this morning. Your projected grades. | 这是今早寄来的 你的预测成绩 |
[10:04] | There’s an application form for Nando’s stapled to them. | 上面还钉了一张去烧鸡店打工的申请表 |
[10:07] | No, there isn’t. | 我才不信呢 |
[10:12] | Oh, this is just victimisation! | 这简直就是迫害 |
[10:14] | We’ve decided you’re leaving college. | 我们已经决定让你退学了 |
[10:17] | Today. | 就今天 |
[10:20] | What? | 什么 |
[10:21] | We tried to be reasonable with you,Alo, | 我们试过好言相劝了 阿洛 |
[10:24] | but last night was the final straw. | 但昨晚的事是最后一根稻草 |
[10:26] | We tried to give you a choice, | 我们给过你选择的机会 |
[10:28] | but you have let yourself down again, haven’t you? | 但你再一次选择了自甘堕落 不是吗 |
[10:31] | From now on, you’re gonna work here with your father | 从今往后 你就跟着你爸在农场干活儿 |
[10:33] | so we can keep an eye on you. | 我们也好看着你 |
[10:38] | You’re joking? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[10:40] | I’m not leaving college, Mum. | 我不会退学的 妈 |
[10:42] | We’re meeting Mr Blood at ten. | 我们约了布拉德先生十点见面 |
[10:44] | Put your suit on. | 把衣服穿上 |
[10:45] | Mum, I’m not leaving college. | 妈 我不退学 |
[10:49] | Check out the shit heap. | 瞧这辆烂车 |
[10:59] | Mum! | 老妈 |
[11:02] | Stay in the car with the dog, Dewi. | 和狗待在车里 德维 |
[11:06] | Not today, thank you, Richard. | 今天你就别搅和了 多谢 理查德 |
[11:17] | So, here on the form,where it says “reason for leaving”, | 在这张表格的”退学原因”这一栏里 |
[11:23] | I’ll just put “simpleton”, OK? | 我就写上”愚钝” 好吗 |
[11:26] | He’s just a bit… | 他只是有点 |
[11:28] | Useless? | 没用 |
[11:31] | Well, it’s very refreshing to see parents taking an honest appraisal | 有父母能如此客观地评价自己孩子的缺陷 |
[11:35] | of their child’s limitations. | 真令人欣慰 |
[11:37] | We just don’t know what else to do with him. | 我们真是拿他没辙了 |
[11:39] | Of course you don’t. And why should you? | 那是当然 你们还能怎样呢 |
[11:42] | Now, I am required to suggest that Alo | 我有义务建议阿洛 |
[11:46] | picks up some kind of vocational outlet. | 做一下职业出路的规划 |
[11:49] | The world needs ditch diggers too, and all that. | 总有地方需要挖掘工人什么的 |
[11:52] | Well, he’ll be working with his father, on the farm. | 他会和他爸爸在农场工作 |
[11:57] | How, er… agricultural. | 真…农业啊 |
[12:01] | Just in case, an old college chum of mine | 以防万一 我大学时的一位老友 |
[12:04] | runs a medical testing facility. | 经营一家医学检测的公司 |
[12:08] | They’re giving away free Xboxes to new admissions. | 他们给新职员发免费Xbox游戏机 |
[12:12] | Old Xbox or Xbox 360? | 是老版的Xbox还是Xbox360 |
[12:53] | Playing me on a piece of string. | 拿根绳子戏弄我 |
[12:55] | All right, fun police. | 行啦 逗个笑你也管 |
[12:58] | What the fuck’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[12:58] | My mum’s in there, ruining my life. | 我妈正在里面毁掉我大好人生呢 |
[13:01] | We know. That’s why we’re doing a kidnap on you. | 我们知道 所以我们才来绑架你 |
[13:04] | Oh. Nice one. Where are we going? | 这主意不错 咱们去哪 |
[13:09] | Rich? | 理查 |
[13:10] | We’ve only planned this far. | 我们没想得那么长远 |
[13:13] | So… | 那… |
[13:16] | Pub? | 去酒吧 |
[13:17] | Pub. | 就酒吧 |
[13:18] | 爆出深沟 布里斯托第二 肉感滑稽戏 | |
[13:24] | Nice one! | 真不错 |
[13:27] | So you’re just going to roll over them? | 你就打算认命吗 |
[13:28] | Well, what else can I do? | 那我还能怎样 |
[13:30] | Go Viking on that shit. Burn the fucker down. | 拿出点霸气来 一把烧了农场 |
[13:34] | No… Couldn’t do it to the old boy. | 不行 我不能那样对我老爸 |
[13:37] | So where do you draw the line? | 那你的底线在哪里 |
[13:38] | You’re a person, Alo, not a cow. | 你是个人 阿洛 不是头奶牛 |
[13:41] | It’s your life, so you get to choose. That’s the deal. | 你有权选择自己的人生 就这么简单 |
[13:43] | I know they’re being shitty, | 我知道他们很操蛋 |
[13:45] | but I can’t just wreck the farm. | 但我不能毁了农场啊 |
[13:48] | It’s all they’ve got, and I… | 那是他们的一切 我… |
[13:52] | You know… | 你们懂的 |
[13:53] | No, what? | 不懂 什么 |
[13:55] | I love them and stuff. | 我爱他们之类的 |
[13:57] | You’re gay for your parents. | 原来你暗恋你爸妈 |
[14:05] | Grace! Come on. | 格蕾丝 走了 |
[14:10] | And what exactly are we doing in this shit hole? | 我们到底来这个破地方干吗 |
[14:13] | They’ve done a kidnap on me. | 他们绑架了我 |
[14:14] | Alo fancies his parents, | 阿洛深爱着他爸妈 |
[14:16] | even though they’re making him drop out | 尽管他们逼他退学 |
[14:17] | for free slave labour on the farm. | 让他在农场无偿做苦力 |
[14:19] | You’ve got to do something, mate. Cos it won’t stop. | 你得采取措施 伙计 他们不会停手的 |
[14:22] | They’ll just keep grinding you down | 他们会一直摧残你 |
[14:23] | till you’re miserable and soulless and old, just like them. | 直到你和他们一样 痛苦 麻木 苍老 |
[14:27] | You’ve got to stick it to the man, bruv. | 你得反抗 伙计 |
[14:33] | Bollocks. | 他妈的 |
[14:34] | Aloysius Schmeichel Creevey! | 阿洛伊修斯·舒梅切尔·克里维 |
[14:37] | Fucking sell-out, Rags! | 你个叛徒 阿布 |
[14:58] | It’s no good you sulking, Alo. | 你生闷气也没用 阿洛 |
[15:00] | You’ve officially left college now. | 你已经正式退学了 |
[15:02] | Yes, Mum. | 是 妈妈 |
[15:07] | I’ve planned out your day for you. | 你今天的计划我都定好了 |
[15:09] | You should have this lot finished by bath time. | 你要在洗澡前把这些都做完 |
[15:13] | Yes, Mum. | 遵命 妈妈 |
[15:13] | I’m only thinking of you, Alo. | 我只是在为你考虑 阿洛 |
[15:15] | You may not like it, but you’ve had your chances. | 你可能不喜欢这样 但我们给过你机会了 |
[15:18] | Yes, Mum. | 是 妈妈 |
[15:19] | And time and time again you’ve let us both down. Hasn’t he, Owen? | 可你却一次次让我们失望 是吧 欧文 |
[15:25] | Hasn’t he, Owen? | 是吧 欧文 |
[15:31] | Yes, dear. | 是的 亲爱的 |
[15:51] | Now, I want you to take all this lumber, | 好了 你把这堆废物 |
[15:54] | all this… bits of tat and that, | 这些…破烂玩意 |
[15:57] | and sort out a great big old bonny. | 整理得漂漂亮亮的 |
[16:02] | You know? Like, er, like for a witch. | 懂吧 就像女巫那样 |
[16:05] | Yeah. And then… take… | 然后…把这些… |
[16:08] | Well, take it round the back, but be careful of the mice. | 都搬到后面去 但要小心老鼠 |
[16:12] | And then just set fire to the bloody lot. | 然后一把火全烧了 |
[16:16] | Proper job, eh? | 这活儿不错吧 |
[16:18] | See? | 懂了吗 |
[16:19] | – See. – See. | -懂 -好嘞 |
[17:04] | What are you playing at? | 你在干什么呢 |
[17:06] | This should have been done an hour ago. | 这一小时前就该做完了 |
[17:09] | It’s been hectic in here, Dad. | 我一直忙着呢 老爸 |
[17:11] | I think I need a brew. | 我得来杯酒 |
[17:12] | No, Alo. | 不 阿洛 |
[17:12] | But I’m gasping. | 我都累得气喘吁吁了 |
[17:13] | Just do as you’re told for once. | 就这一次 让你做什么你就做什么 |
[17:16] | It’s me who gets in the neck, you know. | 到时候挨骂的是我 知道吗 |
[17:20] | And put your bloody shoe back on. | 把鞋穿上 |
[17:49] | Yeah, old bey’ll do the ploughing. | 你老爸开拖拉机犁地 |
[17:51] | We’ve got to move all the rocks, like. | 我们得把石块都搬开 |
[17:57] | You don’t, you fuck up the blade. | 要是不搬开 犁会打坏的 |
[18:01] | Then we’d be up shit creek. | 那我们可就完蛋了 |
[18:04] | Simple as that. Yeah. | 就这么简单 |
[18:12] | You got to keep your wits about you. | 你可得精神着点 |
[18:14] | I remember once, there’s a rock. | 我记得有一次 有块石头 |
[18:18] | N-n-no bigger than your fist… | 比…你拳头大不了多少 |
[18:20] | You know what, Dewi? | 你知道吗 德维 |
[18:22] | Half the time, no one can understand a fucking word you’re saying! | 大半时间 没人听得懂你他妈在说什么 |
[18:40] | We’ll have to pick up the pace. | 我们得加快速度了 |
[18:43] | You need to learn this stuff, Alo. | 这些你都得学 阿洛 |
[18:45] | You need to know what you’re doing. | 你得知道自己在干什么 |
[18:46] | I do know what I’m doing. | 我知道我在干什么 |
[18:50] | Well, not that one. | 那个就别管了 |
[18:51] | I can do it, Da. | 我能搞定 爸 |
[18:52] | I said leave it, bey. | 我说了别管它 小子 |
[18:54] | Dad, I said I can do it. | 爸 我说了我能行 |
[18:57] | That one don’t move, bey. It’s always been there. | 那个是搬不动的 小子 它一直在那儿 |
[19:00] | So just do as you’re told, see? | 我说什么你就做什么 行吗 |
[19:09] | Fuckin’… | 妈的… |
[19:12] | Told you. | 跟你说了吧 |
[19:14] | Fine where it was. | 它在那儿也不碍事 |
[19:16] | Yeah. | 对 |
[19:17] | Yeah, it’s fine isn’t it, Da? | 对 不碍事 是吧 爸 |
[19:19] | Yeah, we all just like it the way it is, don’t we? | 我们就喜欢保持原样 不是吗 |
[19:23] | Where you going, bey? | 你去哪里 小子 |
[19:24] | Just doing as I’m told, Da. | 照你说的做啊 爸 |
[19:26] | Sticking to Ma’s list. | 去完成妈的清单 |
[19:32] | Alo? | 阿洛 |
[19:37] | What are you doing in here? | 你在这儿干什么呢 |
[19:39] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[19:42] | What’s that smell? | 这是什么味道 |
[19:43] | That’s cow shit, Mum. | 是牛屎味 妈 |
[19:44] | Don’t get smart with me, my lad. | 别跟我耍小聪明 小子 |
[19:46] | Why isn’t that barn cleared? | 谷仓怎么还没清理出来 |
[19:47] | Just sticking to your schedule, Mum. | 我只是在照你的安排做 妈妈 |
[19:49] | If you were sticking to it, you’d be bathing Rags by now. | 你要是真照做了 现在就该在给阿布洗澡 |
[19:52] | Rags doesn’t like baths. | 阿布不喜欢洗澡 |
[19:53] | He’s farm property, Alo. | 他是农场的财产 阿洛 |
[19:55] | He likes what the farm tells him to like. | 农场让他喜欢什么他就喜欢什么 |
[19:56] | Lot of that going around, isn’t there? | 这情况在这儿挺普遍的 不是吗 |
[19:58] | Will you speak to your son? | 管管你儿子啊 |
[19:59] | What? | 怎么了 |
[20:00] | He’s taking the piss, Owen, and it’s you letting him do it. | 他在磨洋工 欧文 都是你惯的 |
[20:02] | All right, love. | 好了 亲爱的 |
[20:03] | Mum, lay off him. | 妈妈 放过他吧 |
[20:04] | If I wanted your opinion, Aloysius, I’d ask for it. | 如果需要你的建议 我会问的 阿洛伊修斯 |
[20:07] | – Sorry, Mum. – Come on, hen, | -对不起 妈妈 -来吧 亲爱的 |
[20:08] | I’ll make a brew. It’s all right. | 我给你泡杯茶喝 没事了 |
[20:10] | It’s not all right. | 怎么会没事 |
[20:12] | Everything that boy touches turns to shit. | 什么东西到了他手里就完蛋了 |
[20:16] | You’re a disgrace, Aloysius Creevey. | 你就是个耻辱 阿洛伊修斯·克里维 |
[20:20] | You’re a disgrace to me | 你就是我的耻辱 |
[20:21] | and you’re a disgrace to this family. | 你是这个家的耻辱 |
[20:25] | Mum! | 妈妈 |
[20:26] | Oh, don’t start, Alo. | 闭嘴吧 阿洛 |
[20:29] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[20:31] | She’s right, bey. | 她说得对 儿子 |
[20:33] | You need to sort yourself out. | 你真得好好反省一下了 |
[20:36] | Owen! Am I going to have to make that cup of tea myself? | 欧文 难道还要我自己泡茶喝吗 |
[20:39] | Coming, hen. | 就来了 亲爱的 |
[22:19] | Bessie? | 贝西 |
[22:22] | Bey, you all right? What… | 儿子 你没事吧 怎么… |
[22:32] | Alo? | 阿洛 |
[22:35] | Please don’t tell Mum. | 千万别告诉妈妈 |
[22:39] | Mum, it was an accident. I didn’t mean to. Mum! | 那是个意外 我不是故意的 妈妈 |
[22:46] | Mum! | 妈妈 |
[22:48] | You can’t just take all my stuff. | 你不能把我的东西都拿走啊 |
[22:55] | Don’t! Mum! | 别这样 妈妈 |
[22:58] | – Pack this lot up now. – No! | -把这些都装起来 -不 |
[23:06] | Where’s Rags going to sleep? | 那阿布睡哪 |
[23:10] | No fucking way. | 绝对不行 |
[23:15] | She’s taking Rags, Dad. | 她要把阿布送走 爸爸 |
[23:18] | Dad, she’s taking my fucking dog! | 爸爸 她要把我的狗送走 |
[23:23] | Look, I don’t care about the van, all right? | 我可以不要那辆车 行吗 |
[23:26] | The computer, the telly, whatever. | 电脑 电视 我都可以不要 |
[23:27] | Just not Rags, all right? | 别把阿布送走 行吗 |
[23:31] | Yeah? | 行不行 |
[23:32] | All right, Dad? | 行吗 爸爸 |
[23:39] | Please? | 求你了 |
[24:05] | We’ll be back later tonight. | 我们晚上回来 |
[24:07] | You’re not to set one foot off this farm, my lad, you understand? | 你休想再踏出这农场一步 听明白了吗 |
[24:11] | I want that list done by the time we’re home. | 我们回来时 你得把单子上的事都做完 |
[24:14] | Any problems, just give your Aunty Pippa a ring. | 有什么事就给皮帕姨妈打电话 |
[24:17] | Ma says her fella’ll give us a good price for this lot. | 你妈的朋友会为这些东西出个好价钱 |
[24:20] | And we’ll sort the damage out when… | 然后我们就可以弥补损失了… |
[24:25] | Right, well… | 那好吧 |
[25:18] | Matty? | 马蒂 |
[25:20] | Yeah, we’re sticking it to the man. | 我们要反抗他们 |
[25:26] | And his mum’s not in, is she? | 他妈妈不在家 对吧 |
[25:27] | No, he specifically said free house. | 不在 他特地强调说家里没人 |
[25:30] | Good, cos she was fucking intense. | 那好 她妈妈太难对付了 |
[25:37] | Oh, my God! | 老天啊 |
[25:39] | Ultimate condom milk bomb war! | 终极避孕套牛奶炸弹大战开始啦 |
[25:42] | Bring it on! | 放马过来吧 |
[25:51] | Here, help me, help me, back me up. | 来 帮我 快帮我 掩护我 |
[26:01] | Get in the bin! | 拿垃圾桶掩护 |
[26:14] | Come on! | 快来啊 |
[26:22] | OK, guys. Bum’s rush on three. | 伙计们 数到三我们就冲出去 |
[26:25] | One, two, three! | 一 二 三 |
[26:32] | Why didn’t you run? | 你怎么不冲出去 |
[26:33] | I didn’t want to mess up your hair. | 我不想把你的头发弄乱了 |
[26:55] | I love you quite a bit, Rich. | 我真的很爱你 理查 |
[27:10] | You remember the other day when we were going to… | 还记得那天我们本打算… |
[27:16] | Mm, yeah? | 记得啊 |
[27:19] | So, tonight, then? | 那今晚 怎么样 |
[27:36] | In those clouds. | 看那边的云彩 |
[27:38] | Look, there’s Kanye West and there’s the pig. | 那是坎耶 还有一头猪 |
[27:44] | Poor pig. | 可怜的猪 |
[27:51] | So you’re fine with Nick coming over, then? | 你不介意叫上尼克吧 |
[27:53] | So long as he doesn’t make us run drills, the more the merrier. | 只要他不逼我们跑步训练就行 人越多越好 |
[27:56] | You know, I think you should call more people. | 你应该叫更多人来 |
[28:00] | In fact, call everyone you know… | 应该把你认识的人都叫来 |
[28:02] | – Alo…- And we’re gonna need supplies, | -阿洛 -我们还需要酒和药 |
[28:03] | lots of supplies. | 很多的酒和药 |
[28:05] | Let’s just think about this. | 我们还是好好考虑一下吧 |
[28:06] | I have thought about it, Rich. | 我已经想好了 理查 |
[28:09] | Do it. | 就这么办吧 |
[28:14] | And I said… | 然后我就说… |
[28:19] | Yeah, hey, Mum. | 是的 妈妈 |
[28:23] | Mum. | 妈妈 |
[28:25] | Mum! | 妈妈 |
[28:26] | Mum! Mu-u-u-um! | 妈妈 妈… |
[28:30] | Mu-u-u-u-u-um! | 妈… |
[29:03] | Minerva McGuinness! | 米涅娃·麦吉尼斯 |
[29:05] | What? | 什么 |
[29:06] | Is that not your full name? | 那不是你全名吗 |
[29:08] | Fucking hell, Farm Boy. | 见鬼 农民仔 |
[29:10] | Put your jaw on straight. | 别流口水啦 |
[29:12] | Do you want some? | 来点吗 |
[29:13] | Oh, yeah, yeah. That’s a really good look. | 是啊 也变成你那副德行 |
[29:37] | Hi, babes. | 宝贝 |
[29:39] | All right? | 你还好吧 |
[29:40] | Yeah. Just try not to touch anything. | 还好 就是什么都不敢碰 |
[29:47] | Who’s your crusty boyfriend? | 你这犀利的男友是谁 |
[29:49] | Fuck off. He’s Matty’s mate or something. | 瞎扯什么 那人是马蒂的朋友 |
[29:51] | Oh, I see. We wouldn’t want Matty getting jealous, would we? | 明白了 不能让马蒂吃醋 是不是 |
[29:56] | What the fuck are you on about? | 你他妈到底说什么呢 |
[29:58] | I-I’ve seen the way you look at each other. | 我看见你俩眉目传情了 |
[30:01] | I say go for it. | 你该去争取 |
[30:02] | Liv’d do it to you in a heartbeat. | 换了小奥才不会顾忌你呢 |
[30:04] | You know what, Mini? | 你知道吗 米妮 |
[30:05] | I’m trying really fucking hard to show people | 我还一直努力说服别人 |
[30:08] | that you’re not a complete bitch. | 你不是个贱人呢 |
[30:59] | Dyke! | 臭拉拉 |
[31:02] | Hey, buddy, what’s your problem? | 伙计 找麻烦是不是 |
[31:21] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[31:25] | What was that… in there? | 刚才怎么了 |
[31:28] | Just some prick. | 就一傻逼 |
[31:34] | Franky… | 弗兰琦 |
[31:37] | what’s the deal? | 你是怎么回事 |
[31:40] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[31:44] | I mean, like… | 我是说 |
[31:46] | like, do you like boys or…? | 你是喜欢男孩呢 还是… |
[31:51] | Cos no-one cares. | 没人会介意的 |
[31:53] | Fuck, I could tell you some stories about Mini that’d surprise you. | 你是不知道米妮干的些荒唐事 吓你一跳 |
[31:57] | People get curious. That’s all. | 大家只是好奇 |
[32:03] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[32:18] | Shit my balls! | 妈的 |
[32:23] | Mash face! Your ‘rents are back. | 大白痴 你爸妈回来了 |
[32:30] | Right. Nice one. | 好 谢了 |
[32:33] | Attention, everyone, please! | 注意了 各位 |
[32:36] | Can I have your attention? | 请大家听我说 |
[32:39] | I just wanted to thank everyone for coming. | 谢谢大家能来 |
[32:41] | My parents are back now | 我父母回来了 |
[32:43] | and they are gonna be dicks. | 他们肯定要发飙的 |
[32:48] | But-but-but in the spirit of this evening, | 但本着今晚的宗旨 |
[32:51] | which has been… | 也就是 |
[32:53] | sticking it to the fucking man! | 跟他们反抗到底 |
[32:58] | Let’s get naked, | 大家一起脱 |
[33:00] | go out there and show those old fuckers who’s boss. | 出去让那些老不死的看看 到底谁说了算 |
[33:09] | Isn’t your Dad a farmer? | 你爸不是个农民吗 |
[33:11] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[33:12] | Has he got any guns? | 他有枪吗 |
[33:16] | Well, yeah, a few. So? | 对啊 有几支 那又怎么样 |
[33:18] | Bail! Bail! | 快撤 撤 |
[33:25] | Stop pushing me! | 别推我 |
[33:38] | Hi, guys. | 大家好啊 |
[33:46] | What? | 怎么了 |
[33:47] | I didn’t leave the farm. | 我又没离开 |
[33:49] | What is this? What have you done? | 怎么回事 你干了什么 |
[33:50] | Oh, here we fucking go. | 终于来了 |
[33:53] | Come on, then, Dad, let’s have it, shall we? | 来啊 爸 都说出来吧 |
[33:55] | Why don’t you tell me exactly what Mum thinks? | 你不是我妈肚子里的蛔虫吗 |
[33:57] | Right, my boy… | 你小子 |
[33:58] | Owen, don’t! | 欧文 别 |
[33:59] | Oh, sorry, Mum. | 对不起啊 妈 |
[34:00] | Does he need your permission first? | 他是不是还得先征得你同意啊 |
[34:04] | Look at you. | 瞧瞧你 |
[34:06] | You’re ball-less and miserable and fucking… | 畏首畏尾的可怜虫 |
[34:14] | old. | 棺材瓤子 |
[34:16] | What are you gonna do, eh? | 你又能怎么样 |
[34:19] | What are you gonna do?! | 你能把我怎样 |
[34:23] | – Owen? Owen! – What’s happening? | -欧文 欧文 -怎么回事 |
[34:26] | Dewi, call an ambulance. | 德维 叫救护车 |
[34:27] | – Get away from him! – Mum, I…don’t! | -走开 别碰他 -妈 别 |
[34:29] | I said get away from him! | 听到没有 别碰他 |
[34:32] | Get out of my sight! | 别让我看见你 |
[34:37] | All right, love. You’re all right. It’s OK. | 没事的 亲爱的 你会没事的 |
[34:41] | Dewi’s going to call an ambulance. | 德维去叫救护车了 |
[34:47] | You’re going to be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[35:05] | Creevey! | 克里维 |
[35:08] | Welcome to Chez Levan. | 欢迎来到莱文府邸 |
[35:10] | The old boy’s off conferencing for the weekend, | 我爸周末去开大会 |
[35:12] | and Matty said we should party so I just thought, | 马蒂提议开派对 我就想 |
[35:15] | “Yeah, why not?” | 好啊 |
[35:17] | Just the kind of guy I am. | 我就是这种随性的男子 |
[35:23] | Franky… | 弗兰琦 |
[36:34] | What was that? | 怎么了 |
[37:08] | You OK, Farm Boy? | 你没事吧 农民仔 |
[37:15] | I think I fucked up. | 我搞砸了 |
[37:18] | It’s only a bit of flour and eggs. | 就是点面粉和鸡蛋而已 |
[37:22] | I can’t say the place was a palace to begin with. | 你那里本来也不怎么干净呀 |
[37:24] | No, like… | 不是的 |
[37:26] | really, really fucked up. | 我真的闹大了 |
[37:44] | It’s just when did it all get so fucking hard? | 生活什么时候变得这么他妈难了啊 |
[37:52] | Well… that’s what happens. | 人生就是这样 |
[37:59] | But you adapt, don’t you? | 但你得适应它 不是吗 |
[38:04] | You look at what’s changed | 你要看到变化 |
[38:07] | and you find a way to own it. | 然后想办法把握住 |
[38:13] | I think I’ll just go and see Rich. | 我还是去找理查吧 |
[38:29] | You’re actually all right. | 你其实也没那么讨厌 |
[38:32] | Aren’t you? | 是吧 |
[38:34] | Yeah. I am all right. | 对 我还好 |
[38:44] | I thought you were fucking off. | 你不是正要滚蛋吗 |
[39:05] | Rich! | 理查 |
[39:10] | Rich! | 理查 |
[39:29] | Mate, I’m sorry, I know it’s late | 伙计 我很抱歉 我知道很晚了 |
[39:31] | and your dad’ll go mental, but… | 你爸爸会发飙 但是 |
[39:32] | remember when we were kids and we used to talk about just… | 记得我们小时候 曾说过 |
[39:35] | just fucking it, running away and becoming roadies? Well… | 要抛开一切 跑去做巡回乐队管理员… |
[39:39] | Has Hannah Montana died or something? | 是汉娜·蒙塔娜死了还是怎么的 |
[39:44] | Guess what I just did? | 猜我刚干了什么 |
[39:52] | With Grace? | 和格蕾丝吗 |
[39:53] | Yes, of course with Grace. | 是啊 当然是和格蕾丝 |
[39:55] | Fuck! | 我靠 |
[39:59] | Nice one. | 干得漂亮 |
[40:00] | I keep thinking, you know, me and you. | 我一直在想 我们俩 |
[40:02] | We’re growing up and it’s fucking awesome. | 我们都在长大 这感觉真是棒极了 |
[40:05] | This is it, mate. | 就是这样 伙计 |
[40:07] | We’re fucking living. | 这就是生活 |
[40:10] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[40:14] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[40:16] | Just chuffed for you. | 只是为你高兴 |
[40:19] | So what did you want to see me about? | 你找我什么事来着 |
[40:23] | Doesn’t matter. | 算了 |
[40:27] | Have a good night, yeah? | 晚上好好玩 |
[40:28] | Yeah, you too, man. | 你也是一样 伙计 |
[40:31] | Rich? | 理查 |
[40:34] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[40:37] | Give her one for me, yeah? | 替我干她一炮 |
[40:39] | Fuck off! | 滚开 |
[40:53] | The thing about arable is, you know… | 种地的诀窍就在于 |
[40:57] | takes patience. | 要有耐心 |
[41:02] | Heat of the moment, things happen, eh? | 要是头脑发热就会坏事 |
[41:05] | I remember once in Dorset I… | 我记得有次在多塞特郡… |
[41:07] | Course, they… they never proved nothing. | 当然了 他们找不到证据 |
[41:11] | Have you ever had a CAT scan? | 你做过电脑断层扫描吗[即CT] |
[41:14] | I… I got a cat. | 我有一只猫 |
[41:16] | Rags! | 阿布 |
[41:19] | Oh, Rags, I’ve missed you. | 阿布 我想死你了 |
[41:23] | Rags. | 阿布 |
[41:24] | Your da’ wouldn’t let her do it, would he, boy? | 你爸不会让她把它送走的 是吧 孩子 |
[41:34] | How is he, Dewi? | 他怎么样了 德维 |
[41:36] | Home. | 回家了 |
[41:38] | They only kept him in here for a few hours. | 他们只让他在这儿观察了几个小时 |
[41:40] | High blood pressure. | 是高血压 |
[41:42] | Mind you, it was off the fucking chart. | 都高爆表了 |
[41:46] | So he’s fine? | 那他没事了 |
[41:47] | Oh, I wouldn’t say that, he’s got a bad couple of years coming. | 说不上 他还有几年的罪要受 |
[41:51] | But he knew that anyway. | 但是他心知肚明 |
[41:55] | He didn’t want to worry you about it. | 他以前是不想让你担心 |
[42:00] | Hey, I knew you’d come by. | 我就知道你会来的 |
[42:03] | That’s why I waited. | 所以我才在这儿等 |
[42:05] | You want a lift home? | 你想搭车回家吗 |
[42:10] | I dunno. | 我不知道 |
[42:13] | Hey, you’re a Creevey man, boy. | 你是克里维家的男人 孩子 |
[42:18] | And you always will be. | 永远都是 |
[42:24] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[43:07] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[43:08] | Like you care. | 你在乎吗 |
[43:10] | Of course I care, Mum. | 我当然在乎了 妈妈 |
[43:12] | If you cared, Alo, you wouldn’t have done this to us. | 要是你在乎 就不会做这种事 阿洛 |
[43:18] | You knew he wasn’t well. | 你知道他身体不好 |
[43:19] | No, I didn’t. You don’t tell me anything. | 我不知道 你们什么也没告诉我 |
[43:23] | Can you blame us? | 那能怪我们吗 |
[43:32] | I’m sorry, Mum. | 对不起 妈妈 |
[43:34] | I just don’t know what to do with you any more, Alo. | 我真不知该拿你怎么办 阿洛 |
[43:36] | I’m gonna try, OK? | 我会尽力的 好吗 |
[43:39] | I’m really gonna try to be better. | 我真的会去试着变好 |
[43:45] | But you need to try too. | 但你也需要改变 |
[43:48] | Sometimes you make me feel so fucking useless. | 有时候你让我觉得自己就是一坨废物 |
[43:56] | But I’m gonna do it. | 但是我会改变的 |
[44:00] | I’m gonna grow up. | 我会长大的 |
[44:08] | If you want me, I’ll be on top field. | 你要是有事找我 我去地里了 |
[45:17] | Try alternating ’em. | 换挡试试 |
[45:53] | Nice one, bey. | 干得好 儿子 |
[45:59] | Nice one, Da’. | 你也是 老爸 |