时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Holiday! | 放大假喽 |
[00:03] | Come with me. | 跟我走吧 |
[00:04] | – Where? – Anywhere. | -到哪去 -哪都行 |
[00:06] | – Right now? – Right now. | -现在就走吗 -现在就走 |
[00:08] | Stop the car. Stop it! | 快停车 停下 |
[00:11] | This is it! | 这就对了 |
[00:13] | Grace. | 格蕾丝 |
[00:17] | Grace woke up. | 格蕾丝醒了 |
[00:19] | Where is she then? Zurich? | 她人呢 苏黎世 |
[00:21] | I’ve got to find her. | 我必须找到她 |
[00:22] | You awful, awful bastards. | 你们两个不要脸的 |
[00:25] | What the fuck has happened to us all. | 我们到底是怎么了 |
[00:27] | ‘I love you, Rich.’ | 我爱你 理查 |
[00:30] | She never woke up, did she, from the accident? | 她出事后根本没醒过 对不对 |
[00:32] | She died yesterday afternoon. | 她昨天下午过世了 |
[01:23] | Three… two… one… | 三 二 一 |
[02:08] | Tea and toast. | 茶和吐司 |
[02:11] | You know I could have done at least with a bit of grapefruit, | 起码给我点葡萄柚啊 |
[02:14] | or a croissant or some buck’s fizz to | 或是牛角面包 巴克鸡尾酒 |
[02:18] | fuck me up nicely, | 让我好好爽一下 |
[02:20] | or some mentholated cigarettes. | 来点薄荷烟卷也成 |
[02:23] | – Hi, Dad. – Alex, right. | -爸爸 -亚历克斯 |
[02:25] | How you getting on? You all set for the move next week? | 怎么样了 准备好下周搬迁了吗 |
[02:28] | – Yeah. – Good, good. | -好了 -很好 |
[02:31] | Remember to label everything.’ | 别忘了给所有东西贴上标签 |
[02:34] | – Did you hear me, Alex? – Yeah, I will. | -你听见了吗 亚历克斯 -嗯 我会的 |
[02:35] | Is she there? | 她在旁边吗 |
[02:36] | She’s, em… she’s still sleeping. | 她…还没起来 |
[02:39] | Well, the home are expecting her next Wednesday, | 她下周三要住进养老院 |
[02:41] | – so just remind her. – Yes, okay. | -记得提醒她 -好 我会的 |
[02:43] | Remember to label everything. | 记得给每样东西贴上标签 |
[02:44] | I’m doing it, Dad. | 我在做了 爸爸 |
[02:45] | You’d better be. | 最好是这样 |
[02:49] | Silly old twat. | 老蠢货 |
[02:51] | He’s your son, Gran. | 他可是你儿子 奶奶 |
[02:53] | Did he at least remember to wish you good luck for today? | 他有没有至少祝你今天好运 |
[02:58] | No, well never mind. You don’t need any. | 没有 不过无所谓 你也不需要 |
[03:29] | You and I have a lot in common. | 你我共同点很多 |
[03:32] | Your first day. | 这是你的第一天 |
[03:34] | Mine too. | 也是我的 |
[03:38] | Be confident. Assertive. | 自信点 坚定点 |
[03:40] | Give them a chink of light | 给他们一丁点机会 |
[03:41] | and they’ll take you to the cleaners, boyo. | 他们就会把你收拾趴下 少年 |
[03:44] | Yeah, I’m used to being the new boy. I’ll get by. | 我当过很多回新来的 我挺得过去 |
[03:49] | Here we are. Information Communication Technology. | 就这儿了 信息通讯技术 |
[03:53] | Your first class. | 你的第一堂课 |
[03:56] | Pretty sure I didn’t sign up for that. | 我应该没选这课 |
[03:58] | Yes, your father phoned, | 是的 但你父亲打电话过来 |
[04:00] | he changed some things around. | 做了些改动 |
[04:05] | Right. | 好吧 |
[04:09] | Class, this is Alex Henley. | 同学们 这位是亚历克斯·亨利 |
[04:12] | He’s new today. | 你们的新同学 |
[04:14] | So go, take him to your bosoms | 来吧 热情地接纳他 |
[04:16] | and show him a thundering good time. | 好好待他 |
[04:20] | Doug. Problem with the flies. | 道格 拉链有点小状况 |
[04:25] | Goodness! | 天哪 |
[04:26] | I do apologize. We don’t want to see that, look you. | 很抱歉 这可不雅观 是不是 |
[04:30] | There’s another thing. I’m not Doug any more. | 还有 以后我就不再是道格了 |
[04:33] | I’m also the head teacher | 我已升任为校长 |
[04:35] | and that means you have to call me by my proper name | 所以你们要开始尊称我为 |
[04:38] | Mr Cyhoeddus Gwalchmai. | 科霍意德斯·瓜福麦先生 |
[04:41] | Yes, all right, very amusing. | 好嘛 很好笑是吧 |
[04:44] | All right settle down. | 好了 静一静 |
[05:21] | 1.在公共场所裸奔 2.揍下一个走进来的人 3.吻你身边的人 4.什么事都倒着做 5.马上撸一发 6.逃跑 | |
[05:44] | Rich is supposed to be my project partner. | 理查本该是我的课题合作人 |
[05:46] | His girlfriend just died. | 他女朋友刚刚去世 |
[05:47] | He don’t really cares about your fucking coursework. | 他才不在乎你的破课题呢 |
[05:50] | I suppose. | 我想也是 |
[05:51] | He’ll be back when he’s got over things. | 等他熬过去 他会回来的 |
[05:52] | I know, just get Franky to do it for you. Everyone else does. | 让弗兰琦帮你好了 大家都这么做 |
[05:57] | Mate, I’m really really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 伙计 |
[05:59] | What the fuck was that for?! | 你他妈的发什么疯啊 |
[06:02] | It’s numbers, mate. Only numbers. | 数字的指示 伙计 数字而已 |
[06:33] | Mini. How long is this going to go on for? | 米妮 这样到底还要多久啊 |
[06:36] | I called you four times last night. | 我昨晚打了四次你电话 |
[06:38] | I was busy. | 我在忙 |
[06:39] | With what? | 忙什么 |
[06:40] | Bloody hell, Mum, I was doing coursework. | 我忙着做功课呢 老妈 |
[06:42] | You don’t need to avoid me. | 你没必要躲着我 |
[06:44] | Why would I be avoiding you? | 我为什么要躲着你 |
[06:46] | Because you don’t want to talk about her. | 因为你不想谈起她 |
[06:47] | That’s not it. | 不是这样的 |
[06:48] | Come on, Mins. We have to see each other every day. | 拜托 米妮 我们每天都得见面 |
[06:51] | Gracey would say… | 格蕾丝一定会说… |
[06:52] | I’m not avoiding you, OK? | 我没躲着你好吗 |
[07:02] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[07:03] | What’s your problem? | 你有什么毛病 |
[07:05] | Punching people? | 无缘无故打人 |
[07:07] | I don’t have a problem. | 我没毛病 |
[07:08] | So why did you do it? | 那你干吗要那么做 |
[07:10] | Numbers. | 数字 |
[07:11] | What? | 什么 |
[07:12] | If you live by this, everything’s random. | 靠数字活着 一切都是随机的 |
[07:15] | So what are these numbers telling you now? | 那这些数字现在告诉你什么 |
[07:32] | Alex. | 我叫亚历克斯 |
[07:34] | Liv. | 我叫小奥 |
[07:36] | Pleased to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[07:39] | I never even knew this was here. | 我都不知道有这么个地方 |
[07:40] | I only live, like, 200 yards away. | 我就住在离这儿200码左右的地方 |
[07:42] | Yeah. It’s funny what you see and what you don’t see. | 看不看得见就是如此奇妙 |
[07:45] | Like you and your friend aren’t speaking to each other. | 就像你和你朋友互相不说话 |
[07:47] | What? | 什么 |
[07:48] | And why you’re pouring | 还有你为什么大上午 |
[07:50] | a quarter of whisky into your coffee before noon. | 往咖啡里倒了四分之一瓶的威士忌 |
[07:52] | I’m an alkie. | 我是个酒鬼 |
[07:53] | I’m a psycho. | 我是个疯子 |
[07:55] | With a magic dice. | 有神奇骰子的疯子 |
[07:56] | Everything about me’s magic. | 我的一切都很神奇 |
[07:59] | Yeah, you should try it… keeps things buzzy. | 你该试试 这样很鲜活 |
[08:02] | You reckon? | 是吗 |
[08:04] | What was the name of your friend that died? | 你们死去的那个朋友叫什么 |
[08:08] | Grace. | 格蕾丝 |
[08:11] | You want to meet the wicked witch? | 想见见”邪恶女巫”吗 |
[08:27] | Hello? Gran? | 在吗 奶奶 |
[08:36] | She’ll be here somewhere. | 她肯定在哪藏着呢 |
[08:37] | She does exist, right? | 她真的存在 是吧 |
[08:39] | Pretty sure she does, yeah. | 应该是吧 |
[08:46] | Hello, Alex. | 你好呀 亚历克斯 |
[08:48] | Are you wanting to come out of there or…? | 你是想出来还是… |
[08:52] | No. I’m fine where I am. | 不用了 我在这儿待着就好 |
[08:57] | I was joking. | 我开玩笑的 |
[09:00] | Sure, Gran. | 当然了 奶奶 |
[09:03] | I must have got a bit confused. | 我刚才一定是糊涂了 |
[09:07] | This is Liv. | 这位是小奥 |
[09:11] | She’s a girl. | 是个女孩啊 |
[09:13] | Yep, that’s right. She’s a girl. | 是的 没错 是个女孩 |
[09:16] | I like the colour of you. | 我真喜欢你的肤色 |
[09:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:24] | Beans for three. There you go, Gran. | 三份豆子 这是你的 奶奶 |
[09:32] | Very handsome. Wouldn’t you say? | 他真帅 你觉得呢 |
[09:35] | Of course I am. | 我当然帅了 |
[09:37] | It’s the cheekbones. | 是颧骨的功劳 |
[09:39] | He gets them from his Grandad William. | 他从他爷爷威廉那儿遗传的 |
[09:42] | He was an extremely virile man. | 他非常有男子气概 |
[09:47] | Right. | 当然 |
[09:49] | I was only 13 when I met him. | 我遇到他时只有13岁 |
[09:51] | You were 23, Gran. Don’t go overboard. | 是23岁 奶奶 别太夸张 |
[09:55] | Yes. There was a dance. | 是的 是在一个舞会上 |
[09:59] | He was all dressed up in uniform. | 他穿着一身制服 |
[10:03] | He comes over, with a shiny penny in his right hand. | 朝我走过来 右手握着一枚锃亮的硬币 |
[10:07] | He throws it up, catches it. | 他抛出硬币 又接住 |
[10:10] | And he says… | 然后他说… |
[10:12] | Heads… we have a dance then we go our ways. | 正面 我们跳支舞 然后就各走各的 |
[10:16] | Tails… you come with me | 反面 你就跟我走 |
[10:19] | and we’ll get wed at Dover as soon as you like. | 只要你想我们就在多佛结婚 |
[10:24] | And you married him? | 然后你就嫁给他了 |
[10:25] | Well, I screwed him senseless for quite a while. | 我先和他在床上大战了几百回合 |
[10:32] | You know, they’re going to put me in a home. | 他们要把我送去养老院 |
[10:36] | Alex is packing my things away, | 亚历克斯在给我收拾东西 |
[10:38] | getting me ready. | 帮我做好准备 |
[10:40] | Why are they putting you in a home? | 为什么要送你去养老院 |
[10:42] | Because I’m losing my mind. | 因为我脑子不好使了 |
[10:45] | Alex is doing a nasty little job for his dad. | 亚历克斯是在替他爸干混账事 |
[10:49] | I’m just trying to look after you, Gran. | 我只是在照顾你 奶奶 |
[10:51] | Yes, well, tell your dad to | 是啊 告诉你爸 |
[10:53] | keep his poisonous little hands off my house. | 别想打我房子的主意 |
[11:08] | You better go. | 你该走了 |
[11:13] | So, you had the baked beans, a glass of coke… | 你享用了烤豆子 一杯可乐 |
[11:17] | That’s about 3.50 pounds? | 差不多3.5英镑吧 |
[11:18] | And there wasn’t even a dessert. | 连甜点都没有呢 |
[11:21] | Maybe next time, yeah? | 下次吧 好吗 |
[11:23] | Some of us are going to the pub. | 我们一伙人等会儿要去酒吧 |
[11:25] | Latimers. And… er… | 是拉乐莫斯 那… |
[11:27] | – you should come along. – Maybe. | -一起去吧 -也许吧 |
[11:31] | Sure. | 好的 |
[11:45] | “15th September, 1964. | “1964年9月15日 |
[11:50] | 13 miles off St Kilda. | 离圣基尔达岛13英里处 |
[11:52] | The sea was rough, Force 9 today. | 海浪非常大 刮着九级大风 |
[11:55] | But the Captain was determined to run for Norway, | 但是船长仍决心驶向挪威 |
[11:58] | and refused to put in at Greenock.” | 并拒绝在格林诺克暂作停留” |
[12:01] | Idiot. | 傻瓜 |
[12:04] | “One engine is down and we are taking in water, | “一个引擎坏了 船开始进水 |
[12:07] | But I have taken bets from eight of the crew against making it. | 但是我和其他八名船员打赌我们能够生还 |
[12:11] | If we are rescued, I will be a rich man.” | 要是我们得救的话 我就成富翁了” |
[13:04] | Anybody want a shot? | 有人要来一杯吗 |
[13:05] | Look I don’t want any trouble, mate, all right? | 伙计 我并不想惹麻烦 好吗 |
[13:07] | No. A shot. You know? | 不 就是喝一杯 |
[13:09] | Or a… something. | 或者…别的什么 |
[13:19] | Take that as a yes, then. | 就当你们同意了 |
[13:21] | I’ll give you a hand. | 我来给你搭把手 |
[13:22] | Nah, it’s OK. I’ve got it. | 没关系 我自己可以的 |
[13:25] | You got a new friend, then? | 看来你交了个新朋友 |
[13:27] | He’s a nice guy. | 他是个好人 |
[13:29] | He’s a whack job. | 他是个疯子 |
[13:30] | Have you seen what he’s done to me? | 你有没有看见他把我打成什么样了 |
[13:31] | Just give him a break. | 你就放过他吧 |
[13:35] | We don’t need any new friends. | 我们不需要新朋友 |
[13:39] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[13:48] | Whoa, that’s a lot of cash. | 不少现金啊 |
[13:49] | Yeah, I like cash. I like the feel of it in me hand. | 我喜欢现金 喜欢把钱握在手里的感觉 |
[13:55] | I see that. | 看出来了 |
[13:57] | Cheers, mate. | 伙计 谢了 |
[14:00] | What was she like? Grace. | 她是个怎样的人 格蕾丝 |
[14:06] | Mate. You’re cool and everything. But leave that alone. | 哥们 你挺好的 但别提这事了 |
[14:09] | – All right? – Yeah, sure. | -行吗 -当然 |
[14:22] | Alex, this is, er, Mini, Alo, | 亚历克斯 这是 米妮 阿洛 |
[14:25] | Nick and Franky. | 尼克和弗兰琦 |
[14:40] | You’re boring. | 你们真无聊 |
[15:06] | You’re way too cool to be her friend. | 你这么酷 当她朋友可惜了 |
[15:10] | It’s a tough job, but someone’s got to do it. | 是挺难的 但总得有人做啊 |
[15:14] | Her boyfriend’s getting a bit anxious. | 她男朋友有点闹心了 |
[15:17] | That’s just Alo. | 阿洛就这样 |
[15:18] | He’s not her boyfriend, trust me. | 相信我 他不是她男朋友 |
[15:21] | I guess you guys are a little on edge, yeah? | 看来你们都有点心烦 |
[15:24] | We’re, er… yeah. | 我们…是啊 |
[15:31] | This was probably a mistake. | 我可能不该叫你来 |
[15:38] | All right, fuck it. I’m dancing. | 好吧 去他的 老子要跳舞 |
[15:41] | Liv? | 小奥 |
[15:44] | Franky? | 弗兰琦 |
[15:45] | Come on, yeah? | 来嘛 |
[15:49] | Yeah? | 走吧 |
[15:51] | – That’s way too gay, mate. – What?! | -兄弟 这也太娘炮了 -说什么呢 |
[15:53] | I’ll dance with you. | 我和你一起跳啊 |
[15:56] | Yeah, maybe, mate. | 再说吧 兄弟 |
[15:59] | Shit! Shit. Sorry. | 糟了 糟了 抱歉 |
[16:08] | Fuck it. Come and gay me. | 他妈的 基就基吧 |
[16:11] | Are you dancing or what? | 你还跳不跳 |
[16:13] | Yeah. | 跳 |
[16:28] | Hi, Dad. | 喂 老爸 |
[16:29] | Alex. Where are you? | 亚历克斯 你在哪 |
[16:32] | I’m at home. | 我在家 |
[16:34] | I’ve been calling the house phone. Nobody answered. | 我一直在打家里电话 没人接 |
[16:37] | Yeah, well, Gran likes to turn the TV up loud. | 奶奶喜欢把电视音量开很大 |
[16:40] | Where are we with her? Are you packing her stuff? | 她那边怎么样了 你收拾她行李了吗 |
[16:43] | Yeah, it’s not… it’s not… it’s not simple. | 这事…没那么简单 |
[16:47] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[16:49] | I’ve been thinking. | 我一直在想 |
[16:50] | Not your job to think, Alex. It’s your job to act. | 亚历克斯 你的任务不是想而是做 |
[16:52] | I’m relying on you. OK?’ | 就靠你了 知道吗 |
[16:55] | Ok. | 知道 |
[16:56] | I’ll be flying over next week. | 我下周会飞过来 |
[16:58] | Want it all sorted out by then. Clear? | 到时都给我搞定了 明白吗 |
[17:00] | Crystal. | 完全明白 |
[17:01] | Good. Say hello to your gran for me. | 很好 代我向你奶奶问好 |
[17:07] | “How are you, Alex?” | “你怎么样 亚历克斯” |
[17:08] | “Good, thanks, Dad.” | “很好 谢了 老爸” |
[17:09] | “First day at college today.” | “今天第一天去学校” |
[17:11] | “Oh yeah, how did that go?” | “情况怎样” |
[17:12] | “Really well, thanks.” | “很不错 谢谢” |
[17:14] | “I met this really nice girl and… and she was so…” | “我遇到个很不错的女孩 她很…” |
[17:17] | And she was so…? | 她很什么… |
[17:21] | So… | 很… |
[17:25] | Are you a gambling woman? | 你赌钱吗 |
[17:39] | Alex, what the fuck?! | 亚历克斯 你搞什么鬼 |
[17:40] | Alex. How’s it going? | 亚历克斯 最近怎样啊 |
[17:42] | You all right? | 混得还不错吧 |
[17:43] | Good to see you again. Usual table, yeah? | 很高兴再见到你 老位置 对吧 |
[17:48] | You know how to play cards? | 你会打牌吧 |
[17:50] | No. | 不会 |
[17:51] | Oh shit. That makes two of us. | 该死 我也不会 |
[18:12] | Right, then. | 就这样了 |
[18:22] | Rock’n’roll. | 玩把大的吧 |
[18:42] | Ace flush. | 同花顺 |
[18:52] | Full house. | 满堂红 |
[19:00] | Hey, calm down! Calm down! | 你冷静点 冷静 |
[19:02] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[19:03] | They just want to make me a cake. Celebrate my victory. | 他们想给我做个蛋糕 庆祝我赢牌 |
[19:07] | He says you’re a cheat. | 他说你出老千 |
[19:08] | No, no. Not a cheat. | 不 不是出老千 |
[19:10] | A fucking cheat. | 是该死的臭老千 |
[19:12] | Well, obviously, I’ll take issue with that. | 这我可不认 |
[19:16] | Now, look, you see, you’re scaring my girlfriend. | 你吓到我女朋友了 |
[19:20] | I don’t suppose you know kung fu? | 你不会功夫吧 |
[19:21] | No. | 不会 |
[19:23] | Oh dear. | 我的天 |
[19:24] | You’re a fucking tosser. | 你他妈就是个无赖[抛] |
[19:28] | I’ll tell you what. Let’s play tossers, eh? | 既然这样 我们就玩抛硬币吧 |
[19:33] | Call it, go on. Call tails, I dare you. | 选一面 谅你不敢选反面 |
[19:38] | For the money? Then we can part as friends, yeah? | 猜对了拿走所有钱 不伤和气 行吗 |
[19:42] | Tails. | 我选反面 |
[19:56] | Collect the money, Liv. | 小奥 拿钱 |
[20:25] | Run. | 快跑 |
[20:35] | Fuck. | 我操 |
[20:38] | You’re just… | 你就是个… |
[20:39] | I’m a cheat. | 我是个骗子 |
[20:41] | Yeah. You’re a fucking cheat. | 你就是个大骗子 |
[20:44] | Jesus! | 天啊 |
[20:56] | Shit, sorry. I’ve got to… | 该死的 抱歉 我得去… |
[20:58] | My gran, you know? | 我奶奶… |
[21:00] | Taxi’s on me. | 打车钱我出 |
[21:06] | Here, er, take some of this. | 来 拿着 |
[21:08] | OK, but… | 可以 但是 |
[21:10] | I’ve had a lovely time. See you at college, yeah? | 我今天很愉快 我们学校见 |
[21:18] | Alex… | 亚历克斯 |
[21:20] | you don’t have to be shy. | 你不用害羞的 |
[21:22] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:26] | Take care, yeah? | 保重啦 |
[22:18] | You need to update your profile pic. | 你得换下你的头像了 |
[22:21] | It- it was a little while back. | 那张是有点久远了 |
[22:24] | In a galaxy far, far away. Yeah. | 远到另一个星系去了 |
[22:30] | It was all right, though? Yeah? | 但还不错 对吧 |
[22:35] | Sure. | 当然 |
[22:45] | What’s this? | 这是干什么 |
[22:46] | You’re a nice kid. Take it. | 你是个挺好的孩子 收下吧 |
[22:48] | I’m not a fucking rent boy. | 我他妈又不是男妓 |
[22:51] | And even if I was, 20 quid?! Seriously? | 就算我是 20英镑 开什么玩笑 |
[22:56] | You’re missing the point, mate. | 你没听懂 伙计 |
[22:58] | You know, just for a moment, everything was meaningless. | 刚刚那一会儿 一切都无所谓 |
[23:04] | Farewell. | 再会 |
[23:12] | Cheers. | 拜拜了 |
[23:15] | Oh, and erm… you need to see someone | 还有 你需要找人看看 |
[23:17] | about your dental hygiene problem. | 你的口腔卫生问题 |
[23:20] | I’m not telling you that to be cruel, | 我并不是要你难受才这么说 |
[23:22] | I’m telling you because it’s true. | 是因为真的很臭 |
[23:46] | Three… two… one… | 三 二 一 |
[23:51] | ‘Alex, I need you to call me back.’ | 亚历克斯 快回我电话 |
[23:57] | Alex, why aren’t you answering your phone? | 亚历克斯 为什么不接电话 |
[24:01] | Alex, your behaviour is concerning me. | 亚历克斯 你的行为让我很担心 |
[24:03] | I’m waiting to hear from you. OK? Call me. | 我在等你电话 听到了吗 打给我 |
[24:12] | What’s your stupid card say today then? | 你的破卡片告诉你今天要干吗 |
[24:31] | One. | 一 |
[24:32] | Break and enter a stranger’s house. | 非法闯入陌生人的房子 |
[24:35] | Liv. Liv, is anyone in? | 小奥 小奥 里面有人吗 |
[24:37] | No. | 没有 |
[24:44] | Definitely a serial killer. | 这准是个连环杀手 |
[24:46] | Fucking ‘ell! This place stinks! | 见鬼 这儿太臭了 |
[24:49] | Yeah. What a dirty bastard. | 混蛋脏鬼一个 |
[24:54] | Exotic porno collection. | 各种异域色情刊物 |
[25:07] | Let’s fuck with this guy’s head. | 我们折腾一下这家伙吧 |
[25:09] | You’re not going to take a dump on the bed or something? | 你不是想在他床上大便什么的吧 |
[25:12] | Exact opposite. | 恰恰相反 |
[25:38] | Liv, I’m… | 小奥 我… |
[25:40] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[25:58] | My dad’s here. | 我爸来了 |
[26:12] | Hi, Dad. | 爸爸 |
[26:14] | Hello, Alex. | 你好 亚历克斯 |
[26:18] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[26:20] | I’m doing what you were incapable of doing. | 做你没做到的事 |
[26:22] | Sorting things out. | 收拾行李 |
[26:26] | Look, we don’t need to do this. | 拜托 我们没必要这么做 |
[26:28] | She doesn’t have to go into a home. | 她不需要去什么养老院 |
[26:30] | I’ll quit college and I’ll get a job. | 我可以辍学 找份工作 |
[26:32] | I’ll… I’ll look after her. | 我会照顾她 |
[26:34] | No. | 不 |
[26:35] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[26:36] | Because that’s my decision. | 因为我已经决定了 |
[26:38] | No, that’s not an answer! | 不 这根本不算个回答 |
[26:40] | If you’re going to get emotional, I won’t discuss it with you. | 如果你要吵 那就没得可商量了 |
[26:44] | You’re not discussing it with me anyway! | 你本来也没跟我商量啊 |
[26:45] | We all need to take a break! | 我们都需要喘口气 |
[26:51] | Calm down. | 冷静下来 |
[26:56] | Meet me tonight for dinner, OK, | 晚上一起吃顿饭 |
[26:59] | and pack this stuff away. | 把这些东西收拾好 |
[27:00] | Or I will. | 不然我来干 |
[27:01] | Mum? I’ll come back later. | 妈 我过会儿再来 |
[27:03] | We don’t need you. William’s looking after me. | 我们不需要你 威廉会照顾我 |
[27:07] | No, Mum. Dad died a very long time ago. | 不 妈 爸很早以前就过世了 |
[27:15] | Here. | 拿去 |
[27:19] | I’ll call you later – and pick up this time! | 我晚些打给你 务必接电话 |
[27:24] | Alex, let’s dance. | 亚历克斯 我们跳舞 |
[27:29] | Come on. | 来嘛 |
[27:30] | No, not now. Not now, really. | 不 现在不行 真不行 |
[27:33] | One last dance for old time’s sake. | 看在以前的份上 跳最后一支 |
[27:35] | It’s no fun dancing on your own. | 自己一个人跳多没意思呀 |
[28:04] | So I’ve got the rules right, yeah? | 我没弄错吧 |
[28:06] | Number six is always “Run away”. | 第6条总是”逃跑” |
[28:08] | Number one. Hang myself, right. | 第1条 上吊 可以吧 |
[28:10] | Number two… | 第2条… |
[28:11] | Not sure the dice is for everyone. | 这骰子并不合适所有人 |
[28:13] | Two. Get into heroin. | 2 吸海洛因 |
[28:16] | Case in point. | 我就想说这个 |
[28:19] | Let’s start smaller, eh? | 我们先玩点小的吧 |
[28:23] | Wank myself stupid? | 狂撸一发 |
[28:25] | Now you’ve got it. | 这个可以有 |
[28:27] | Can I have your attention, please? | 请大家听我说句话 |
[28:29] | Everyone? Everyone, yeah? | 各位 都听好了 |
[28:33] | Just to let you know, | 有件事要向大家宣布 |
[28:35] | this afternoon there’ll be a memorial service for Grace Blood, | 今天下午要举行一个格蕾丝·布拉德追悼会 |
[28:40] | who tragically died as the result of a tragic accident. | 她不幸死于一场悲惨事故 |
[28:44] | I’m sure it would mean a lot to her | 大家要是能出席的话 |
[28:46] | if you could attend. | 她一定会很欣慰 |
[28:48] | These are… bloody difficult times, yeah? | 这段时间大家都很难受 对吧 |
[28:52] | But if we talk about it, | 但把心里的感觉说出来 |
[28:54] | we’ll get through this. | 我们就能挺过去 |
[28:57] | As a community. Together. | 团结一致 共度难关 |
[29:01] | Yeah? | 好吗 |
[29:03] | And there’s one more thing. | 还有件事 |
[29:05] | Refurbishment’s finished on the squash courts. | 壁球场整修完毕 |
[29:06] | They’ll be open again from tomorrow. Thank you. | 明天将会重新开放 谢谢大家 |
[29:20] | So? | 怎么样 |
[29:22] | We’re not fucking going, that’s for sure. | 我们他妈的绝对不去 |
[29:25] | So you decide for all of us. Thanks. | 你给我们所有人做了决定 真是多谢了 |
[29:28] | I don’t think she meant it that way… | 她不是那个意思… |
[29:29] | Did he even know her? | 那人都不认识她好吧 |
[29:32] | We’re not going. | 我们不去 |
[29:34] | Maybe we should, you know, show face or something. | 也许我们应该…露个面什么的 |
[29:38] | Better ask her permission. | 你最好先征得她同意 |
[29:40] | What’s your problem?! | 你发什么疯 |
[29:41] | Who’s got a problem? Not you. | 谁发疯了 反正不是你 |
[29:43] | Anyway, you’re out every night with Mr Headfuck here. | 你每晚都跟这个疯子出去风流快活 |
[29:46] | Don’t say that. | 别那么说 |
[29:46] | Tomorrow probably just mess with your busy social schedule. | 明天的事或许挤不进你忙碌的日程了 |
[29:50] | Fuck you, Mini! | 去你妈的 米妮 |
[30:15] | Why did she..? Why did she have to fucking…? | 她为什么…她干吗非要… |
[30:19] | She just wants attention. | 她只是想引起注意罢了 |
[30:20] | No, Grace! | 不 我是说格蕾丝 |
[30:22] | Why did she…? | 为什么她… |
[30:23] | Why did she have to fucking…? | 她干吗非要… |
[30:32] | Liv. | 小奥 |
[30:36] | I didn’t get around to telling you about me. | 我一直没机会跟你说 |
[30:38] | I’m gay. | 我是同志 |
[30:43] | Stop it. Stop fucking with my head! | 别说了 别他妈跟我扯淡了 |
[30:45] | I thought maybe you knew. | 我以为你可能知道的 |
[30:46] | No, you didn’t think that! | 不 你才没那么想过 |
[30:48] | I was going to tell you. | 我本来要告诉你的 |
[30:49] | You spineless little shit. | 你个没种的混蛋 |
[30:51] | You can’t stand up to your dad. | 你不敢反抗你爸 |
[30:52] | Can’t deal with your own life. | 也搞不定自己的生活 |
[30:53] | You used me! | 你利用了我 |
[30:54] | I’ve just never had a proper mate before. | 我只是从未有过一个真正的朋友 |
[30:56] | What? What!? | 什么 什么 |
[30:58] | Who said I was your mate, you twat! | 谁说我是你朋友了 你个混蛋 |
[31:00] | Who the fuck are you anyway? We don’t know you. | 你他妈到底是谁啊 我们不了解你 |
[31:04] | We don’t need you. | 我们也不需要你 |
[31:15] | Bit stupid. | 傻了吧 |
[31:17] | Leave me alone! | 别烦我 |
[31:50] | C’mon, gran. | 出来吧 奶奶 |
[31:53] | I don’t wanna play hide and seek today. | 我今天没心情捉迷藏 |
[33:36] | There are things we want to say. | 我们有些话想说 |
[33:43] | And sometimes… | 有时候 |
[33:48] | Christ. | 我的老天 |
[33:49] | Words aren’t enough. | 言语是不够的 |
[34:06] | *And I’ve looked for you everywhere* | *我到处找你* |
[34:13] | *From New York to Devon* | *从纽约市找到德文郡* |
[34:15] | *From New York to Devon* | *从纽约市找到德文郡* |
[34:16] | *But I know I’ll only see you* | *但我深知 想要再见* |
[34:19] | *If you come down* | *只能等你作为天使* |
[34:23] | *As an angel from heaven* | *降临人间* |
[34:26] | *You’re an angel* | *你是个天使* |
[34:32] | *From heaven* | *来自天堂* |
[34:36] | *Our graceful angel* | *我们优雅的天使* |
[34:42] | *Forever* | *永心铭记* |
[34:43] | *Ever, ever, ever, ever* | *永永远远* |
[34:47] | *You’re an angel* | *你是个天使* |
[34:50] | *A graceful angel* | *优雅的天使* |
[34:52] | She fucking hated you, you moron! | 她他妈讨厌死你了 你个白痴 |
[34:54] | She told me you showed her your dick! | 她跟我说你朝她露过鸟 |
[34:56] | – Frankie. – All right, yeah. That’s a bloody lie! | -弗兰琦 -够了 这绝对是胡说 |
[34:59] | I never… It was an accident. | 我从没…那次是意外 |
[35:01] | She saw it, accidentally! | 她碰巧看见的 |
[35:03] | I’ll take that. | 给我吧 |
[35:09] | What the fuck is wrong with all of you?! What the fuck! | 你们都他妈怎么回事 搞什么啊 |
[35:12] | Liv! | 小奥 |
[35:12] | You wanna remember something? | 你们想记住什么吗 |
[35:13] | You want some fond memories to wank over? | 你们想要点可以拿来撸的美好回忆吗 |
[35:16] | Well, remember this. | 那就记住这个 |
[35:19] | Fucking wankers. | 一帮傻逼 |
[35:26] | I think Grace would’ve liked that. | 我想格蕾丝会喜欢这样的 |
[35:28] | Yeah. Liv’s always had top tits. | 是啊 小奥的胸很有看头的 |
[35:46] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:47] | You fucking should be! | 你当然对不起我 |
[35:49] | I know. I really am. | 我知道 我真的很抱歉 |
[35:51] | I just get in over my head sometimes. | 我有时会脑子进水 |
[35:53] | Really? Really? I practically had my tongue down your throat! | 是吗 我舌头都伸进你喉咙里了 |
[35:56] | Yeah, and that was a nice thought. | 没错 其实想想挺不错的 |
[35:59] | Jesus! | 老天啊 |
[36:08] | Look. I want to make it up to you. | 听着 我想补偿你 |
[36:12] | I think I can help. | 我觉得我能帮上忙 |
[36:13] | With what? | 帮什么 |
[36:16] | With everything. | 一切 |
[36:52] | So what are we here for? | 我们来这里干什么 |
[36:55] | This had better be a pretty fucking decent party. | 这他妈最好是个有意思的派对 |
[37:14] | Looking good so far. | 目前看来还行 |
[37:30] | Go on, Alo. | 加油 阿洛 |
[37:31] | Fucking hell. | 见鬼 |
[37:33] | Alo! | 阿洛 |
[37:44] | Alo, I thought you were the DJ. | 阿洛 你不是DJ嘛 |
[37:46] | The high seas! | 这可是公海啊 |
[37:47] | We should go on boats more often. | 我们该多坐坐船 |
[37:53] | Sweet boat. Shit weather. | 船挺漂亮 天气太糟 |
[37:56] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:57] | It was a tough choice between taking out the boat or the ‘copter. | 在船和直升机之间选择可真够为难的 |
[38:00] | You know how it is. | 你懂的 |
[38:02] | Nice one. | 你真逗 |
[38:09] | Alo, Alo! | 阿洛 阿洛 |
[38:13] | You should be a captain, Alo. | 你该当个船长 阿洛 |
[38:15] | You should have your own boat. | 有一艘你自己的船 |
[38:15] | Did you steal it? | 船是你偷来的吗 |
[38:17] | Isn’t hard to rent a boat. | 租条船又不难 |
[38:18] | You just need a false ID and a stack-load of cash. | 有张伪造身份证和大把现金就成 |
[38:21] | Why? | 为什么 |
[38:26] | I think you all need it. | 我觉得你们需要这个 |
[38:27] | Why do you care? You didn’t even know her… | 你何必在乎 你又不认识她… |
[38:29] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[38:32] | And… I need a friend right now. | 而且…我现在需要一个朋友 |
[38:39] | So does she. | 她也一样 |
[38:49] | Being angry with me isn’t… it isn’t going to change anything. | 生我气也不能…改变不了任何事 |
[38:54] | So? | 所以呢 |
[39:02] | So talk to me. | 所以跟我说话啊 |
[39:06] | I don’t want to. | 我不想 |
[39:09] | Or even if I did, I… I can’t. | 就算我想 我也…说不出来 |
[39:15] | Not without her here. | 闺蜜的话应该三个人说 |
[39:30] | I need a light… | 我需要个火 |
[39:33] | I haven’t got one… | 我没带打火机 |
[39:46] | It’s funny, that looks like the one in… | 真奇怪 这看起来像那个… |
[39:51] | What? | 怎么了 |
[39:54] | Fuck! | 操 |
[39:56] | There’s a dead body. What the fuck is it doing? | 有具尸体 这是在干什么 |
[39:58] | It’s a she. | 是她 |
[40:00] | And she’s not doing anything. | 而且她什么都没干 |
[40:04] | Alo! Alo! | 阿洛 阿洛 |
[40:07] | Alo! | 阿洛 |
[40:12] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[40:15] | Alex? | 亚历克斯 |
[40:18] | What the fuck? | 怎么回事 |
[40:20] | My gran didn’t want to go where she was told… | 我奶奶不想去她被安排去的地方… |
[40:23] | She wanted to go somewhere else instead. | 她想去别的地方 |
[40:26] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[40:28] | That’s it! What a relief! | 就是这样 这下我放心了 |
[40:32] | You said you weren’t allowed to go to Grace’s funeral. | 你说格蕾丝的葬礼不准你们出席 |
[40:35] | You don’t get to say her name, Gay Boy. | 你没资格说她的名字 基佬 |
[40:39] | This isn’t her. | 而且这又不是她 |
[40:44] | Will you help me? | 你们能帮我吗 |
[40:45] | You’ve gotta be kidding me! | 你开什么玩笑 |
[40:47] | I’m asking. All right? | 我在请求你们 行吗 |
[40:49] | I’m asking for a bit of help. | 我求你们帮帮我 |
[40:53] | – Yeah, let’s do it. – What? | -我们帮你 -什么 |
[40:56] | Just help him, idiots. | 帮他啊 你们这些白痴 |
[41:10] | “My dear. | “亲爱的 |
[41:12] | “The weather is turning | 天气变了 |
[41:14] | and I’m scared for this leaky old tub.” | 我怕这条漏水的老船会撑不住 |
[41:19] | “But I have to take the odds, whatever they are.” | 但无论结果如何 我都得一往无前 |
[41:23] | “Life’s a gamble, honey chuck, you win and you lose.” | 人生就是场赌局 宝贝 会输也会赢 |
[41:27] | “But I know you’ll wait for me…” | 但我知道你会等我… |
[41:31] | “Until I round Cape Horn | 直至我绕过好望角 |
[41:34] | and sail into the tide to hold you tight.” | 乘风架浪 再次紧紧拥你入怀 |
[41:38] | “Always yours, William.” | 你永远的 威廉” |
[41:56] | If you see our friend… | 如果您见到我们的朋友 |
[42:00] | tell her we miss her. | 告诉她我们想念她 |
[42:22] | Is it supposed to float like that? | 是该这么漂着吗 |
[42:25] | I dunno… | 我不知道… |
[42:32] | Three… two… one… Pow! | 三 二 一 砰 |
[42:50] | ‘This is Matty. I’m not around but leave a message.’ | 我是马蒂 现在没空 请留言 |
[42:55] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[42:59] | Don’t ever come back. | 永远别回来了 |
[43:19] | What are you going to tell your dad? | 你准备怎么跟你爸说 |
[43:23] | In the grand scheme of things… | 总体来说… |
[43:25] | that really doesn’t matter now. | 现在那真的无所谓了 |
[43:43] | I needed that. | 我需要那个 |
[43:45] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[43:46] | You do get what “gay” means, right? | 你知道”同志”的意思吧 |
[43:49] | That you put it where the sun don’t shine! | 就是捅菊花的意思 |
[43:56] | Friends? | 还是朋友 |
[43:58] | Friends. Whatever. | 好吧 管它呢 |
[44:16] | Always run away. | 总是”逃跑” |
[44:24] | Bet you don’t dare. Bet you. | 我赌你不敢 |
[44:42] | Fuck! | 我操 |
[44:43] | We didn’t really think about that. | 我们根本没想清楚啊 |
[44:47] | You got that dice? | 骰子带着吗 |
[45:00] | How do we know what it said? | 要怎么知道指示了什么啊 |
[45:01] | It said swim, sucker. | 当然是游泳啊 笨蛋 |
[45:06] | Bye, Gran. Be happy. | 再见 奶奶 要快乐 |