时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Screw you, you mind fuck! | 去你的 你个疯子 |
[00:03] | What’s going on, bro? | 发生什么事了 兄弟 |
[00:04] | I think maybe she can’t do it. Be with someone. | 我觉得她可能就是做不到 和别人在一起 |
[00:08] | Come with me. | 跟我走吧 |
[00:10] | Where? | 到哪去 |
[00:11] | Anywhere. | 哪都行 |
[00:12] | Right now? | 现在就走吗 |
[00:13] | Right now. | 现在就走 |
[00:14] | This is it, kid. | 就是这样 丫头 |
[00:16] | Stop it! | 停下 |
[00:19] | Don’t ever come back. | 永远别回来了 |
[00:22] | She died yesterday afternoon. | 她昨天下午过世了 |
[00:27] | Don’t you ever wonder what it all means? | 你有没有想过这一切意义何在 |
[01:42] | Wakey-wakey, sleepy head. | 起床啦 小懒虫 |
[01:47] | – What? – I said your dad’s prepared a brainy breakfast. | -什么 -我说你爸准备了健脑早餐 |
[01:52] | He read that the optimum pre-exam eating time | 他读到说最有益大脑的 |
[01:55] | for your neutrons and what-have-yous is in five minutes. | 考前进食时间就在五分钟后 |
[02:05] | Three, two, one, go… | 3 2 1 开始 |
[02:10] | I can’t eat all this. | 这么多我吃不完 |
[02:11] | So graze, then. Go! | 那就每样吃一点 快 |
[02:15] | Wait, what are you doing? | 你想干吗 |
[02:16] | – Where you going?! – Thanks for a lovely breakfast. | -要去哪 -谢谢你的美味早餐 |
[02:18] | All set for your first exam? | 第一场考试都准备好了吗 |
[02:20] | Yeah, but they’re only mocks, though, right? | 准备好了 只是模拟考罢了 |
[02:22] | Hey, there are no dress rehearsals in life, my darling. | 人生可没有彩排哦 亲爱的 |
[02:26] | Then it’s a good job I learnt my lines. | 那幸好我背熟了台词 |
[02:30] | – See you later. – Good luck. | -回见 -考试顺利 |
[02:37] | I’m only picking. | 我就吃一点点 |
[03:12] | ‘Hey, there, Franky-badass.’ | 你好啊 猛女弗兰琦 |
[03:17] | ‘Franky?’ | 弗兰琦 |
[03:25] | Miss Fitzgerald! | 菲茨杰拉德小姐 |
[04:10] | Luke. | 卢克 |
[04:20] | Fuck me. | 我操 |
[04:24] | You took your time. | 怎么才来 |
[04:27] | Like you’ve been waiting. | 好像你在等我似的 |
[04:30] | Ah, but I have, Franks. | 我确实在等 小弗 |
[04:32] | For too long. | 等了好久 |
[04:35] | So, um… | 那么… |
[04:39] | … you ready to finish what we started? | 准备好继续跟我逍遥快活了吗 |
[04:44] | Um, I’ve got to go… | 我该走了 |
[05:40] | Franky? | 弗兰琦 |
[05:43] | Oh, bollocks. | 该死 |
[05:48] | So, the exam… how was it? | 考试…怎么样了 |
[05:51] | Er, yeah, it was… it was fine. | 嗯…挺好的 |
[05:56] | What? | 怎么了 |
[05:58] | We got a call from the college to say you left early. | 学校打来电话 说你早退了 |
[06:02] | What, so you just let me lie to you? | 那你们是在等着我撒谎吗 |
[06:03] | Oh, I’m terribly sorry about that. | 那真是对不起呀 |
[06:05] | Cool it, both of you. | 你们两个都冷静一下 |
[06:07] | I think we just all need to talk. | 我们只是需要谈谈 |
[06:21] | You’re not going to tell me I’m adopted, are you? | 你们不是要说我是领养的吧 |
[06:23] | Oh, very good. | 你真行 |
[06:24] | Humour in the face of… That’s very… | 这种时候还开玩笑 真是… |
[06:28] | No, no, it’s… | 不 是… |
[06:31] | It’s about the “G” word. | 是要谈G开头的那个词 |
[06:34] | Grief. | 悲痛 |
[06:38] | I’ve had a flick through. It’s quite helpful. | 我翻阅了一下 挺有用的 |
[06:41] | 我只是在另一个房间 年轻人死亡指南\h\h杰麦玛·米申著 | |
[06:42] | It might just make things a bit easier, | 或许能让你好受点 |
[06:45] | cos they’ve been difficult for everyone, to be honest. | 老实说 没人能轻松面对这种事 |
[06:49] | And if you’d like to talk to us, or a counsellor even… | 如果你想跟我们聊聊 或者找咨询师 |
[06:53] | No. No counsellors, | 我不要咨询师 |
[06:55] | – no way. – Franky, just hear your dad out on this… | -决不 -弗兰琦 听你爸把话说完 |
[06:58] | There she goes… | 她走了 |
[06:59] | Yeah, she fucking does, and what? | 我他妈就是要走 怎么了 |
[07:01] | Your dad just meant that we miss you, we miss talking to you. | 你爸的意思是我们很想你 想和你聊聊 |
[07:05] | We’re supposed to be a family, for Christ’s sake! | 我们该有点一家人的样子 上帝啊 |
[07:08] | What, and that’s my fault, too, is it? Great. | 看来这也是我的错了 好极了 |
[07:11] | No, Franky… | 不是的 弗兰琦 |
[07:14] | God almighty! | 万能的主啊 |
[07:23] | ‘Hi, this is Mini. Leave a message.’ | 你好 我是米妮 请留言 |
[07:31] | ‘Hello?’ | 你好 |
[07:32] | Mini, it’s me. | 米妮 是我 |
[07:33] | I really need to talk, can I come over? | 我想和你谈谈 能去找你吗 |
[07:36] | ‘Yes! Yes! Yes!’ | 好的 好 好爽 |
[07:38] | Fuck off. | 见鬼 |
[07:51] | Fancy fucking off somewhere? | 想去哪里逛逛吗 |
[08:01] | She died? Fuck. | 她死了 我操 |
[08:04] | Yeah, that’s what I just said. | 是啊 我刚就这么说的 |
[08:05] | She was nice. | 她人很好 |
[08:07] | She was awesome. | 特别特别好 |
[08:10] | I keep seeing the crash… over and over… | 撞车的画面一遍遍在我眼前浮现 |
[08:16] | You got to let shit go, Franky. | 忘了这事吧 弗兰琦 |
[08:18] | Yeah, but it won’t let me go. | 我知道 但就是做不到 |
[08:20] | And I’m fucking sick of it, and I just feel like… | 我他妈都烦透了 我觉得… |
[08:25] | Exploding. | 要爆炸了 |
[08:37] | So is this where you take your “bitches”, | 你这样的人 |
[08:40] | or whatever boys like you do? | 都把小情人带到这儿来吗 |
[08:43] | What does that mean? What could you mean? | 这话什么意思 你想说什么 |
[08:47] | Well, just so you know, i’m not gonna be one, ok? | 就是告诉你 我不会成为其中之一 懂吗 |
[08:49] | Ok. | 行啊 |
[08:52] | I brought you here cos you make my brain come, | 我带你来 是因为你让我欲望爆表 |
[08:56] | my heart jump and my prick hard. | 心跳加速 老二坚挺 |
[09:01] | What? | 什么 |
[09:02] | Why pussy about? | 何必装傻呢 |
[09:06] | All right. Now, on the bonnet or in the back? | 你想我从前面还是从后面上 |
[09:26] | Fuck! | 我操 |
[09:28] | Look, do something later, yeah? | 我们晚点继续 好吗 |
[09:29] | No, we fucking won’t. | 不 还是算了 |
[09:30] | Whoa, whoa, wait! Where I’m going’s a bit of a girl-free zone… | 等等 我要去的地方女生不大方便去 |
[09:40] | but you’re not just any girl, are you? | 但你不是普通女孩 是吧 |
[09:53] | What’s going on, Luke? | 怎么回事 卢克 |
[10:01] | Why’s she here? | 她怎么来了 |
[10:02] | Franky’s on safari, mate. | 弗兰琦在探险呢 兄弟 |
[10:06] | What? | 什么 |
[10:07] | Come on, the boys are waiting. | 走吧 他们等着呢 |
[10:09] | Hold tight, ok? | 坐好别动 行吗 |
[10:15] | Luke, wait… | 卢克 等等 |
[10:16] | Looking sharp, big man. | 很精神嘛 兄弟 |
[10:17] | As always! | 一向如此 |
[10:19] | Ready for this one, yeah? | 准备好了吗 |
[10:58] | You’re fucking dead, bitch. | 你死定了 臭婊子 |
[12:39] | ‘Franky?’ | 弗兰琦 |
[12:42] | ‘Franky, say something, please.’ | 弗兰琦 求你说句话吧 |
[12:44] | ‘I’m sorry I haven’t phoned,’ | 很抱歉一直没打电话给你 |
[12:46] | ‘but things are so fucked here.’ | 但我这边一团糟 |
[12:48] | ‘I’m lonely and scared and I can’t trust anyone’ | 我孤独害怕 没法相信任何人 |
[12:51] | ‘and can’t come back and I really fucking miss you.’ | 也不能回去 我真的很想你 |
[12:54] | ‘Franky!’ | 弗兰琦 |
[12:57] | ‘Fucking say something!’ | 你他妈倒是说话啊 |
[12:59] | You ran, you left us, you left me | 你逃走了 丢下大家 丢下我 |
[13:03] | and you left her… and now she’s dead. | 还丢下她不顾 现在她死了 |
[13:07] | ‘It wasn’t my fault!’ | 那不是我的错 |
[13:09] | Well, whose was it then? | 那是谁的错呢 |
[13:13] | ‘If you hadn’t started flirting with that fucking psycho…’ | 要不是你跟那个神经病勾搭上了… |
[13:19] | Prick. | 混蛋 |
[13:34] | Breakfast? | 来点早餐吗 |
[13:43] | You look good in my garments. | 你穿我的衣服很好看 |
[13:46] | Mine got ripped… | 我的被撕破了 |
[13:49] | Who were those guys at the pub? | 酒吧那帮人是谁啊 |
[13:51] | Just some small-time pricks | 就是些不入流的蠢货 |
[13:52] | that think they can come and run things. | 自以为能夺走我的地盘 |
[13:55] | You showed ’em, though. Shit. | 你可让他们知道厉害了 |
[13:59] | Fighter! | 女战士 |
[14:02] | Fuck me, flyweight, you are pretty. | 我操 好漂亮的轻量级选手 |
[14:04] | Shut up. | 得了吧[闭嘴] |
[14:06] | You gonna make me? | 你要逼我闭嘴吗 |
[14:09] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[14:22] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[14:26] | No, you don’t. | 不许走 |
[14:28] | Yes, I do. I’ve got to go revise before college. | 我真得走了 上课前我还得复习功课呢 |
[14:36] | Fuck college. | 去他的学校 |
[14:40] | I want to, but… | 我也想啊 但… |
[14:42] | I’ve fucked up one exam already. | 我已经挂了一科了 |
[14:44] | Pussy. | 小孬种 |
[15:18] | I’ll see you soon, flyweight. | 一会儿见 轻量级选手 |
[15:26] | – Oh, here she comes. – Who does she think she is? | -她来了 -她以为自己是谁啊 |
[15:29] | Way to go. Again | 再次让我大开眼界啊 |
[15:33] | What do you mean, “again”? | 什么叫”再次” |
[15:35] | Your outstanding taste in men. | 你对男人的品味堪称一绝啊 |
[15:38] | As if it hadn’t caused enough devastation already. | 还嫌造成的惨剧不够吗 |
[15:41] | What the fuck did you just say? | 你他妈刚刚说什么 |
[15:46] | You think the crash was my fault, don’t you? | 你觉得车祸是我造成的 对吗 |
[15:50] | You blame me. | 你怪我 |
[15:53] | What the fuck is wrong with you? | 你他妈到底怎么回事 |
[16:06] | Jesus, Franky – Luke? | 不是吧 弗兰琦 卢克? |
[16:08] | How did you find him? | 你怎么找到他的 |
[16:09] | Our eyes met over an eight ball. | 我们在台球室碰上了 |
[16:11] | Yeah, well, I just spoke to Matty. | 好吧 我刚和马蒂通过话 |
[16:12] | And you’re torturing him. | 你让他很痛苦 |
[16:14] | – Whatever. – What does that mean? | -关我屁事 -你这什么意思 |
[16:17] | Look, you’re his girlfriend… | 你是他女朋友 |
[16:18] | I’m no-one’s fucking girlfriend, all right, | 我不是任何人的女友 懂吗 |
[16:20] | and he left me, remember? | 是他丢下了我 记得吗 |
[16:23] | Yeah, I know. But he’s only got us now. | 我知道 可他现在只有我们了 |
[16:27] | No, Nick, he’s only got you. | 不 尼克 他只有你 |
[16:55] | Phones to the front, if you will! | 手机得放到前面去 |
[17:00] | Give me it. | 还给我 |
[17:01] | I will talk to your principal later, but please be seated. | 我晚点再和你们校长谈 请坐好 |
[17:04] | Or what? | 不然怎样 |
[17:05] | Or you don’t want to know what Mr Sweetcheeks can do, little lady, | 不然好好先生可就没那么和气了 小姑娘 |
[17:08] | now please be seated! | 请坐好 |
[17:10] | Suck my cock, Sweetcheeks. | 吸我屌 好好先生 |
[17:13] | Get out, you insolent little shit! | 滚出去 无耻的小混蛋 |
[17:15] | Get out of my examination room, NOW! | 立刻滚出我的考场 |
[17:42] | Fucking right. | 爽翻了 |
[18:13] | How do you do it? | 你怎么做到的 |
[18:16] | I don’t follow. | 我不明白 |
[18:21] | Not feel bad about things. | 从不对任何事感到愧疚 |
[18:23] | What things? | 什么事 |
[18:27] | Just things that you do. | 就是那些你做的事 |
[18:30] | You saw me. I saw you. | 你我那时相见恨晚 |
[18:34] | Hit’n’run couldn’t handle it, crashed and… | 逃逸那家伙受不了 撞了车… |
[18:40] | … ran. | 跑了 |
[18:42] | A girl died. Shit happens. | 一个女孩死了 屁事每天都有 |
[18:44] | Don’t tear yourself up about it. | 你不能为此自责 |
[18:49] | None of that shit matters anymore, Franky. | 过去的事已经过去了 弗兰琦 |
[18:54] | It’s done. | 都结束了 |
[19:04] | I’m gonna meet the boys in a bit, right? | 我过会儿得跟伙计们碰头 |
[19:09] | I’ll drop you off at home. | 我先送你回家 |
[20:31] | Guess what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[20:33] | I had another chat with your principal. | 我又和你们校长聊了一回 |
[20:36] | Congratulations on your suspension. | 恭喜 你被停学了 |
[20:41] | Aggressive behaviour at college? | 在学校表现放肆 |
[20:44] | Where’s my girl, eh? | 我家姑娘哪去了 |
[20:46] | Have you tried looking under the patio? | 没在后院挖到吗 |
[20:49] | Now, watch it, madam. | 当心点 丫头 |
[20:52] | Or what? | 否则呢 |
[20:53] | Don’t you harangue me into making an ultimatum… | 你再出言不逊 我只能下最后通牒了 |
[20:56] | What’s that, Latin for piss off? | 什么意思 拉丁语的”滚开”吗 |
[20:58] | No, for your father demanding | 不 是你父亲要求 |
[20:59] | a modicum of respect in his own home. | 在自己家里得到一点点尊重 |
[21:02] | A home that you should be bloody grateful for… | 在这个你该心怀感恩的家里 |
[21:05] | – Oh, grateful? – Yes! | -感恩吗 -没错 |
[21:06] | – Oh, I should be grateful? – You should be grateful! | -我应该感恩吗 -你应该感恩 |
[21:10] | Go on, then! Go on, then. | 说啊 说啊 |
[21:11] | You’re not my real father, are you? | 你根本不是我亲生父亲 对吧 |
[21:13] | – So, come on then… – Pack it in. | -你倒是说啊 -够了 |
[21:14] | – Kick me out. – Pack it… Come on. Give it to me. | -撵我走啊 -够了 行了 给我 |
[21:15] | – Kick me… – Give it to me! | -撵我… -把它给我 |
[21:17] | Fuck off me! | 离我远点 |
[21:18] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[21:20] | Shit! | 该死 |
[21:23] | I’m OK, it’s OK… | 我没事 没什么 |
[21:26] | What have you done? | 你干了什么啊 |
[21:29] | Franky! Franky, get back here. | 弗兰琦 弗兰琦 回来 |
[21:32] | Franky, get back here now! | 弗兰琦 马上给我回来 |
[21:34] | Franky! Franky! | 弗兰琦 弗兰琦 |
[21:59] | Hey there, Franky Badass. | 你好啊 猛女弗兰琦 |
[22:18] | Leave me alone. | 别缠着我了 |
[22:41] | Right, running on the spot, | 好了 原地跑步 |
[22:43] | knees to your chest, move it, come on! | 腿抬高 动起来 快点 |
[22:45] | One, two, one, two, one, two, one, two, | 一 二 一 二… |
[22:48] | move, move, move! | 动起来 快 |
[22:55] | Oh, look who’s here. | 瞧瞧这是谁呀 |
[23:02] | Jesus. Can you stop doing that? | 我的天 你能别那样吗 |
[23:05] | You’re going to make me puke. | 我要吐了 |
[23:07] | Feel free to. I already did. | 随意啊 我已经吐过了 |
[23:11] | Why are you over here when you’ve got a nice house over there? | 放着那么好的房子不住在这里干吗 |
[23:14] | Can you just fuck off and leave me alone, please? | 拜托你滚开 别来烦我 |
[23:21] | Come on, Franks, why aren’t you at home? | 说嘛 小弗 为什么不回家 |
[23:24] | Because I don’t belong there anymore. | 因为我现在不属于那里了 |
[23:28] | Because everything I touch turns to shit. | 无论什么和我沾边都没有好结果 |
[23:31] | Not like you to throw the towel in. | 投降可不像你 |
[23:34] | Do me a favour, go flash your ball-sack at someone else. | 帮个忙 秀蛋蛋向别人秀去 |
[23:42] | Why are you even talking to me anyway? | 再说了 你还理会我干吗 |
[23:55] | Today, please? | 今天之内能说出来不 |
[23:59] | Yeah, why am I? | 我也不知道 |
[24:10] | Cos I think I love you. Dick-head. | 因为我好像爱上你了 傻瓜 |
[24:49] | You really hurt him, you know. | 你真的伤到他了 |
[24:55] | I didn’t mean to crack his head. | 我没想让他撞到头 |
[24:59] | Just his heart then, was it, Franky? | 只想伤他的心是吗 弗兰琦 |
[25:03] | Fine. See you later. | 好吧 回见 |
[25:04] | Don’t walk out again. | 别再离家出走了 |
[25:08] | C’mon, | 拜托 |
[25:11] | we need to talk. | 我们该谈谈了 |
[25:16] | It can’t go on. For anyone. | 再这样下去谁都受不了 |
[25:19] | I know things are shit right now, | 我知道现在事情一团糟 |
[25:21] | and I know you’re angry but… | 也知道你很恼火 |
[25:24] | But if you don’t get to the cause of this | 但如果不找到问题的根源 |
[25:26] | then you’re going to end up exploding… | 你总有一天会崩溃的 |
[25:30] | I could… | 我可以 |
[25:32] | … I could talk to that counsellor you keep banging on about. | 我可以去找你一直在说的那个咨询师 |
[25:36] | If you like. | 如果你希望的话 |
[25:37] | Yeah, I would. I really would. | 好啊 那真太好了 |
[25:44] | This morning…? | 今天上午行吗 |
[25:50] | And er, play nice. | 表现好一点 |
[25:54] | Of course… | 没问题 |
[25:57] | not. | 才怪 |
[26:14] | 杰麦玛·米申 青少年丧亲 | |
[26:43] | Now, which one of you lovely ladies is Francesca? | 可爱的女士们 哪位是弗兰切斯卡 |
[27:11] | What? | 怎么了 |
[27:14] | How was that funny? | 有什么好笑的 |
[27:16] | How’s what funny? | 有什么好笑的 |
[27:17] | Exactly. | 就是说啊 |
[27:18] | Sorry, I don’t follow. | 不好意思 我不明白 |
[27:20] | I said “What”, and you smiled | 我说”怎么了” 然后你就笑了 |
[27:23] | like it was fucking hilarious or something. | 好像特别可笑似的 |
[27:25] | I smiled because it was a start after 45-ish minutes. | 我笑是因为过了45分钟 你终于开口了 |
[27:30] | Great. Well, my hour’s nearly done, | 非常好 我的咨询时间快结束了 |
[27:33] | so you can go buy yourself some new shoes | 你可以用这干坐着赚来的50磅 |
[27:35] | with the 50 quid it cost to listen to a clock tick. | 去买双新鞋了 |
[27:38] | OK. May I… try something? | 好吧 我能做个尝试吗 |
[27:47] | Who could this be? | 它可能是谁 |
[27:54] | Robby or, er, Pengey, Pingey. | 罗比 或者彭奇 平鸡 |
[27:57] | Or, or maybe Punky, or… | 或者胖吉 |
[27:59] | Apart from Pingu’s compadres, | 除了《企鹅家族》里的人物 |
[28:01] | who do you need it to be? | 你希望它是谁 |
[28:21] | Gra… | 格蕾… |
[28:24] | Stop it… | 够了 |
[28:26] | What do you need to say? | 你想说什么 |
[28:28] | – Stop it. Stop. – Let it out, just let it out. | -别逼我 别 -说出来吧 说吧 |
[28:36] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:40] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:43] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 对不起 |
[28:47] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 对不起 对不起 |
[28:50] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry! | 对不起 对不起 对不起 |
[28:53] | I’m fucking sorry! | 真的很对不起 |
[29:34] | That’s my girl… | 这才对嘛 |
[29:55] | Go on, fucking hell. Fuck me! | 来啊 妈的 操我 |
[30:01] | Left, right, left. Right, right, right… | 左 右 左 右右右 |
[30:04] | That’s it. That’s it, girl… bring it. | 就是这样 没错 姑娘 使劲 |
[30:06] | Bring it harder. What are you, Franks? | 再用点力 你是谁 小弗 |
[30:09] | Where you from, killer? Where you from? | 你从哪来的 杀手 你从哪来的 |
[30:11] | That’s it. Fuck everything. Fuck everyone, yeah? Except me. | 没错 让一切见鬼去 除了我 |
[30:28] | After you. | 你先请 |
[30:37] | Put your money on the table then, Roy. | 把钱放桌上 罗伊 |
[30:38] | – What you saying? – 20 quid, mate. | -多少 -20镑 兄弟 |
[30:39] | 20 quid she gets it in. | 20英镑赌她打得进 |
[30:50] | 20, please. | 20镑 拿来 |
[31:08] | You ready to get fucked up? | 等着挨打吧 |
[31:17] | Come on, boys. | 上吧 伙计们 |
[31:19] | Come on, you fucking cunts! | 来啊 你们这群贱逼 |
[31:42] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[31:54] | Get off me! Get off me! Put me down! | 放开我 放开我 放我下来 |
[32:02] | Get off me! Get off me! | 放开我 放开我 |
[32:06] | Put me down! I’ll fucking kill you. | 放我下来 我他妈杀了你 |
[32:12] | – What the fuck are you doing? – Saving your arse! | -你他妈在干什么 -救你啊 |
[32:14] | I don’t need fucking saving! | 我他妈不需要人救 |
[32:17] | Fuck you then. | 那你去死好了 |
[32:19] | Nick, wait… | 尼克 等等 |
[32:25] | What’s happened to you, Franky? | 你到底是怎么回事 弗兰琦 |
[32:27] | What are you even doing here, Nick? | 你为什么要到这里来 尼克 |
[32:33] | What… | 怎么… |
[32:41] | No… no… | 不 不 |
[32:46] | no shit, really?! | 我去 真的吗 |
[32:48] | Yeah, carry on, | 你继续 |
[32:48] | keep on taking the piss, Franks… | 你尽管嘲笑我好了 小弗 |
[32:51] | Why would you even bother about me…? | 你为什么要管我死活 |
[32:56] | Well, if it isn’t Hit’n’run’s brother, eh? | 这不是逃逸那家伙的弟弟吗 |
[33:03] | His name’s Matty, you prick. | 他的名字叫马蒂 你这蠢货 |
[33:12] | You leave her alone. | 你离她远点 |
[33:13] | Ah, but will she leave me? | 可你觉得她会离开我吗 |
[33:17] | Don’t think so somehow! | 我可不觉得 |
[33:37] | Stop! | 停下 |
[33:40] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈这是干什么 |
[33:43] | He’s just a random, right? | 他什么都不是 |
[33:54] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[33:57] | Fuck him. Stay here. | 别理他 别走 |
[34:04] | It’s very simple, Franky. | 很简单的选择 弗兰琦 |
[34:38] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[34:41] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[34:45] | You? | 你呢 |
[34:52] | ‘Franky, it’s Matty,’ | 弗兰琦 我是马蒂 |
[34:53] | ‘don’t hang up, please,’ | 别挂断 求你 |
[34:56] | ‘just listen to me for one second, OK?’ | 就听我讲两句话 行吗 |
[34:58] | – I can’t really talk now. – Who is it? | -我现在不方便说话 -是谁 |
[35:01] | It’s no-one. | 没谁 |
[35:03] | Please, just stay away. | 拜托 离我远点 |
[35:05] | ‘Franky, who are you talking to?’ | 弗兰琦 你在和谁说话 |
[35:06] | ‘Who are you with? Tell me.’ | 你跟谁在一起 告诉我 |
[35:07] | Well, it’s blatantly someone or am I just… | 你显然是在跟”谁”说话… |
[35:09] | or am I just tripping or something? | 难道我是嗑药幻听了吗 |
[35:11] | ‘Franky, that sounds like Luke.’ | 弗兰琦 听声音像是卢克 |
[35:12] | ‘Are you with Luke?’ | 你和卢克在一起吗 |
[35:13] | ‘Tell me now! Please!’ | 求你 告诉我啊 |
[35:14] | You’re tripping, ‘cuz we’re sat on your sofa. | 你是嗑大了 我们正在你家沙发上呢 |
[35:17] | ‘Who is it, Franky? Who the fuck are you with?’ | 是谁 弗兰琦 你到底跟谁在一起 |
[35:19] | Watch yourself. | 说话当心点 |
[35:20] | ‘Franky, listen to me, come away with me,’ | 弗兰琦 听我说 跟我走吧 |
[35:23] | ‘we can go anywhere and be together,’ | 我们一起去哪都行 |
[35:24] | ‘please, Franky.’ | 求你 弗兰琦 |
[35:24] | No. And I won’t be with you either. | 不 我也不可能和你在一起 |
[35:27] | ‘We’re… we’re meant for each other, Franky.’ | 我们…是天生一对 弗兰琦 |
[35:29] | ‘You know that I can’t carry on without you.’ | 你知道的 没有你 我过不下去 |
[35:32] | Well, you’re going to have to. | 那也没办法了 |
[35:33] | Fucking hell, man. | 去他妈的 |
[36:02] | Two brothers in one night, eh? | 一晚上兄弟俩 是吗 |
[36:05] | It’s not like that. | 不是你想的那样 |
[36:07] | No…? | 不是吗 |
[36:19] | You want some? | 想来点吗 |
[36:22] | Just like you still want some of Hit’n’run, eh, Franks? | 你还想跟逃逸那家伙继续纠缠吗 小弗 |
[36:24] | Or his brother. | 或是他弟弟 |
[36:27] | Fuck off. | 滚开 |
[36:29] | What, you gonna make me? | 怎么 你要逼我滚吗 |
[36:31] | You, you gonna make me, Franky? | 你要逼我滚吗 弗兰琦 |
[36:34] | Maybe… | 也许 |
[36:35] | Yeah, maybe, yeah? | 也许吗 |
[36:36] | You think you’re big, Franky? | 你觉得自己了不起了吗 弗兰琦 |
[36:39] | Big girl now, eh? | 是大姑娘了 |
[36:41] | Yeah, yeah, | 是吗 |
[36:44] | come here. | 到这儿来 |
[36:45] | Come here, come here. | 这儿来 |
[36:46] | Come here, come here, | 来吧 来 |
[36:50] | come here. | 来啊 |
[37:00] | Look at me, Luke. | 看着我 卢克 |
[37:05] | Luke… | 卢克 |
[38:24] | We’re out of milk. | 牛奶没了 |
[38:35] | How’s my girl today? | 我的女人今天怎么样呀 |
[38:41] | Leave it. | 别碰 |
[38:43] | Joke. | 玩笑而已 |
[38:45] | Joke. | 玩笑 |
[38:48] | Fuck is up with you, man? | 你究竟是怎么了 |
[38:50] | Nothing. | 没怎么 |
[38:56] | Stay that way. | 那就好 |
[39:11] | Better get spruced up. | 还是去梳洗下吧 |
[39:32] | Oi, Frank! Get your fucking clothes off and get in here! | 小弗 赶紧把衣服脱了进来 |
[39:38] | Oi, Franky. Do you hear me? | 弗兰琦 听见我说话了吗 |
[39:40] | Franky! | 弗兰琦 |
[40:10] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办了 |
[40:17] | Grace. | 格蕾丝 |
[40:21] | Grace! | 格蕾丝 |
[40:45] | I want to go back. | 我想回到从前 |
[40:47] | I want to go back to when you were still here. | 回到你还在的时候 |
[40:53] | But I can’t. | 可我不能 |
[40:57] | Oh, Gracey. | 格蕾丝 |
[41:06] | Hello, you. | 你好啊 |
[41:18] | You came right out of left-field, you know? | 你让我们很出乎意料 知道吗 |
[41:23] | Cos when we got the green light to adopt, | 我们获得领养资格的时候 |
[41:27] | we planned on taking on a much younger child. | 原本打算收养一个小点的孩子 |
[41:31] | And then Geoff saw your photo, | 后来基夫看到你的照片 |
[41:35] | you peeking out from underneath that god-awful | 你罩在那顶丑毙了的滑雪帽里 |
[41:39] | ski-hat you used to wear, remember? | 向外看 还记得吗 |
[41:45] | And then the first time we saw you, | 后来我们第一次看到你 |
[41:49] | sat drawing away like you did, head-down… | 你孤零零地坐着 低着头 |
[41:55] | we knew then that you were for us. | 我们就知道 你就是我们的孩子 |
[41:59] | – Before we even met? – Oh, yeah. Yeah. | -在我们认识之前吗 -是的 |
[42:04] | Your dad, he said that it looked like | 你爸爸说 你那样子 |
[42:06] | the world had already forgotten about you, | 就像世界已经把你忘了 |
[42:09] | and he wasn’t gonna let that happen. | 他不会允许这种事发生 |
[42:13] | And we might not be biology, Franky… | 虽然你不是我们亲生的 弗兰琦 |
[42:22] | Jesus, you try telling that to my heart. | 但我心里可不这么觉得 |
[42:27] | You are hope. | 你是希望 |
[42:31] | Do you see? | 明白吗 |
[42:34] | That’s what you are. | 那就是你 |
[42:35] | So don’t you ever be any less | 所以千万别因为任何原因 |
[42:37] | because of anyone or anything in this world. OK? | 而看不起自己 好吗 |
[42:42] | Can I have a word, please? | 我能跟她聊聊吗 |
[42:49] | Don’t worry. I’ll be OK, Dad. | 别担心 我会没事的 爸爸 |
[42:55] | We’re going, yeah? | 我们走吧 |
[42:57] | What would you like me to say? I love you. | 你想让我说什么 我爱你 |
[43:02] | You get me. My yin to your yang. | 你懂我 我们很合适 |
[43:07] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[43:08] | Franky, come on. Let’s go. | 弗兰琦 来吧 我们走 |
[43:10] | You should count yourself lucky you got someone like me, | 拥有我 是你的幸运 |
[43:13] | cos no-one else will have you, mate. | 没有别人会要你的 |
[43:16] | You should be grateful, shouldn’t you? | 你该知道感激 不是吗 |
[43:19] | Goodbye, Luke. | 再见 卢克 |
[43:23] | You heard the girl. | 你听见她的话了 |
[43:27] | Well, come on, then. | 好啊 来啊 |
[43:28] | Come on then, big man. Come on, you big fucking cunt. | 来啊 大块头 来啊 大傻逼 |
[43:31] | What? | 怎么 |
[43:32] | Go home. Yeah? | 回家去 行吗 |
[43:34] | Go home. | 回去 |
[43:46] | Don’t walk away from me, Franky. | 不许离开我 弗兰琦 |
[43:48] | Don’t you dare fucking walk away from me! | 不许你离开我 |
[43:52] | From me! | 我 |
[43:56] | Fucking… | 操 |
[43:58] | Fuck!! | 操 |
[44:25] | Crap. | 糟糕 |
[44:35] | You OK? | 你还好吧 |
[44:39] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[44:43] | You? | 你呢 |
[44:48] | Ah, no, hey, hey, hey, it’s all right. | 别这样 没事的 |
[44:51] | I am so sorry, Nick. He just went crazy. | 对不起 尼克 他当时疯了 |
[44:54] | Nah, it’s cool. | 没事 没事的 |
[44:58] | It’s OK. | 没事的 |
[45:05] | Ah, shit! | 该死的 |
[45:07] | – I’m sorry, I was gonna… – I thought you were… | -我是要… -我以为你… |
[45:18] | Mates, then? | 还是朋友 怎么样 |
[45:22] | Cos I could really do with one. | 因为我真的很需要个朋友 |
[45:25] | One like you. | 你这样的朋友 |
[45:32] | See you around, OK? | 回见 好吗 |
[45:41] | What are you doing to me, Franky? | 你是要把我怎么样 弗兰琦 |