时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | You’re awake and it’s time this ship set sail. | 不是做梦 是时候给你破处了 |
[00:09] | What? | 怎么了 |
[00:11] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[00:12] | You don’t need to avoid me. | 你没必要躲着我 |
[00:15] | Why would I be avoiding you? | 我为什么要躲着你 |
[00:16] | Because you don’t want to talk about her. | 因为你不想谈起她 |
[00:18] | That’s not it. | 不是这样的 |
[00:19] | Get off me! Put me down! | 放开我 放我下来 |
[00:21] | Mates, then? | 还是朋友 怎么样 |
[00:25] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[00:26] | If you tell a soul, | 你要是敢告诉别人 |
[00:28] | I’ll fucking kill you, all right? | 我杀了你 懂吗 |
[01:15] | Oh, fuck! | 好爽 |
[01:15] | Oh, fuck! | 好爽 |
[01:19] | Oh, shit. | 我去 |
[01:22] | Mini, I love you. | 米妮 我爱你 |
[01:27] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[01:28] | No, no, no, no, | 别别别 别这样 |
[01:29] | Mins. Mins, no, wait, wait. | 小米 小米 等等 别走 |
[01:31] | I meant, I meant… Fuck! | 我是说 操 |
[01:33] | Jesus, farmboy. | 老天啊 农民仔 |
[01:34] | Talk about ruining the mood. | 还真会破坏气氛 |
[01:35] | Look, I… I think I do, though. | 我觉得我是认真的 |
[01:37] | I think I fucking love you. All right? | 我真他妈爱上你了 |
[01:38] | You love fucking me, Alo. It’s different. | 你是爱操我 阿洛 这不一样 |
[01:40] | No, Mini, stop. Mini. | 不 米妮 别这样 |
[01:42] | Mins? You in here, slut-bag? | 小米 你在里面吗 小荡妇 |
[01:45] | Mins! I need some money. | 小米 我需要点钱 |
[01:47] | I know you’re in here! | 我知道你在里面 |
[01:50] | Er, I’m just having a piss. | 我在尿尿 |
[01:52] | Give me one fucking second, OK? | 马上就好 |
[01:53] | Let me in! I need one, too. | 让我进去 我也要上 |
[01:55] | Shut the fuck up! | 不许出声 |
[01:56] | What the fuck, Mini? | 你怎么回事 米妮 |
[02:00] | If you’re doing a shit, | 你要是在拉屎 |
[02:01] | then I’ll lost all respect for you. | 你在我心中的形象就全毁了 |
[02:07] | Have you been, like, | 你是不是 |
[02:09] | fucking someone in here or something? | 在里面干了一场 |
[02:11] | What? Like who, Sherlock? | 什么 跟谁啊 大侦探 |
[02:14] | Come on, lets go and dance. | 快走吧 我们去跳舞 |
[02:15] | Wait, Mini. I need a slash! | 等等 米妮 我要撒尿 |
[02:18] | OK, I’m so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[02:21] | All right? | 好吗 |
[02:23] | Calm, yeah? | 冷静 |
[02:25] | OK, you’ve just got a little bit of some… | 你这里沾了点… |
[02:28] | Fuck! | 操 |
[03:27] | You don’t mind, do you, love? | 你不介意吧 亲爱的 |
[03:58] | Morning, love. Sleep well? | 早上好 孩子 睡得好吗 |
[04:02] | You’re in my seat. | 你坐了我的位子 |
[04:07] | Morning, babe. | 早上好 宝贝 |
[04:14] | This is nice. | 真不错 |
[04:18] | Why is he still here? | 他怎么还没走 |
[04:21] | Well, I was gonna run something past you, actually, sweetheart. | 我正要告诉你呢 亲爱的 |
[04:25] | I think Eric should, you know, move in. | 我觉得 艾瑞克应该搬进来 |
[04:26] | – He’s fucking looking at my tits, Mum! – No, I… | -他在看我的胸 妈妈 -我没有 |
[04:30] | He was! | 是真的 |
[04:31] | How can you blame him if you’ll come downstairs | 你自己穿成这样跑下来 |
[04:33] | with them hanging out like that? | 这能怪他吗 |
[04:34] | He’s a pervert. | 他是个变态 |
[04:35] | You’re asking me if I want to live with a pervert. | 你居然想让我和变态住一起 |
[04:37] | Don’t be so dramatic. | 别这么大惊小怪的 |
[04:39] | – I’m going to go. – Sit! | -我这就走 -坐下 |
[04:42] | I mean, do you enjoy making people feel bad or something? | 不让人难受 你心里不舒服吗 |
[04:46] | You’re telling me that I make people feel bad? | 你说我让别人难受 |
[04:49] | Oh, fuck this. | 我操 |
[04:51] | Don’t you dare ruin this for me. | 你敢把这事给我搅黄了试试 |
[04:53] | Whatever! | 管你呢 |
[05:51] | It’s time I thought about myself for once. | 我也该为我自己想想了 |
[05:54] | I am not going to live with some random bloke I don’t know. | 我不会跟素不相识的人住一起的 |
[05:58] | Don’t I deserve to be happy, too? | 只许你幸福 不许我幸福吗 |
[06:00] | Not if it fucks me over, no. | 建立在我的痛苦上就不行 |
[06:03] | If you do this, I’ll leave. | 他要是搬进来 我就走 |
[06:07] | He’s moving in tomorrow. | 他明天就搬进来 |
[06:11] | Just deal with it. | 接受吧 |
[06:23] | Fuck that! | 去他的 |
[06:36] | -Hello. -Hello? Hi. | -喂 -喂 你好 |
[06:38] | – Gregory? – Yeah | -是格雷戈里吗 -是的 |
[06:39] | Er, it’s me, Mini. | 是我 米妮 |
[06:41] | Mini? Mini who? | 米妮 哪位米妮 |
[06:43] | Your daughter, Mini. | 你女儿 米妮 |
[07:16] | Hey, Mini. | 米妮 |
[07:21] | Sorry I’m late. | 对不起 我迟到了 |
[07:23] | How you doing? | 过得怎么样 |
[07:26] | I’m fine. | 还行 |
[07:29] | We came here last time, didn’t we? | 我们上次见面也在这儿吧 |
[07:33] | You were wearing red sparkly shoes. | 你那天穿着亮闪闪的红鞋 |
[07:37] | Pink. | 是粉红色 |
[07:39] | Two? Three years ago? | 那是两年前 还是三年前 |
[07:43] | I was 12. | 是我12岁的时候 |
[07:44] | 12? | 12岁 |
[07:47] | So, is everything OK, little girl? | 你还好吗 乖女儿 |
[07:50] | You sounded stressed on the phone. | 电话里你好像很紧张 |
[07:52] | Things at home… with Mum. | 在家…和妈妈处得不好 |
[07:55] | She’s got this new boyfriend who’s moving in. | 她的新男友要搬进来 |
[07:57] | She’s driving me mad. | 我快被她逼疯了 |
[08:00] | Sometimes I just feel like she doesn’t even want me there. | 有时我觉得她根本不欢迎我 |
[08:04] | Maybe I should speak to her? See what’s going on. | 要不要我跟她谈谈 看到底是怎么回事 |
[08:08] | Anyway, let’s get out of here, shall we? | 总之我们先换个地方 好吗 |
[08:13] | Well, I’d better get back to work, | 我得赶回单位 |
[08:14] | so where should I drop you? | 要把你送到哪 |
[08:15] | You’re back at the Bristol office? | 你调回布里斯托了 |
[08:17] | Yeah, for a while. | 对 会待上一阵 |
[08:19] | Can I come see you there? | 我能去找你吗 |
[08:22] | Tomorrow maybe? | 明天可以吗 |
[08:23] | Yeah, sure, good idea. | 当然可以 好啊 |
[08:25] | Mini! | 米妮 |
[08:28] | Mini! | 米妮 |
[08:28] | – For God’s sake, no. – Mini, Mini, Mini! | -天啊 不是吧 -米妮 米妮 |
[08:30] | Just drive! | 开车 别管他 |
[08:32] | No, wait, wait, wait! | 别 等等 等等 |
[08:33] | Now, Gregory, drive! | 快 格雷戈里 开车 |
[08:35] | Wait! | 等等 |
[08:43] | What are you doing here, farmboy? | 你干什么 农民仔 |
[08:44] | Didn’t you see me? | 你没看到吗 |
[08:46] | Just did a complete Ninja Run! | 刚刚忍者冲刺过来 |
[08:54] | This is my dad. | 这是我爸 |
[08:55] | Oh, bangin’! | 真酷 |
[08:57] | I didn’t know you had one. | 我不知道你还有个爸爸 |
[08:58] | Erm… So, we’re just, we’re just leaving so… | 我们…我们要走了 |
[09:01] | I wanted, I wanted to talk to you. | 我想跟你谈谈 |
[09:04] | About last night. | 就是昨晚 |
[09:06] | That thing I said. | 我说的那句话 |
[09:07] | After the… the thing we did. | 就是我们…那个之后 |
[09:11] | I think you’re confusing your dreams with your life again. | 你又把梦和现实搞混了吧 |
[09:14] | Erm, so… I’ll see you around, OK? | 我们回头见 |
[09:15] | Drive, Gregory, drive! | 开车 格雷戈里 快开 |
[09:16] | Mini? Mini. Mins, stop! | 米妮 米妮 小米 停下 |
[09:19] | Fuck! Ow! Shit! | 操 见鬼 |
[09:59] | Come in. | 进来 |
[09:59] | All right, beautiful? Come to rescue me? | 小美女 是来拯救我的吗 |
[10:02] | Am I interrupting? | 是不是打扰到你们了 |
[10:03] | No, no, come in, come in. | 没有 进来吧 |
[10:05] | Mini, this is Ryan, my assistant | 米妮 这位是我的助理莱恩 |
[10:07] | and this is Jude. | 这位是裘德 |
[10:09] | Are you the intern? | 你是来实习的吗 |
[10:11] | He always did like them young. | 他就爱招年轻的 |
[10:14] | I’m his daughter. | 我是他女儿 |
[10:16] | Your daughter? | 是你女儿啊 |
[10:18] | So nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[10:20] | You too. | 我也是 |
[10:22] | He’s not normally this much of a douche. | 他平时没这么二逼的 |
[10:25] | Sorry, you just took me by surprise, that’s all. | 抱歉 你太出乎我的意料了 |
[10:27] | Er, hello? Have you forgotten about Boudoir | 喂 你们还管不管”深闺醇香”了 |
[10:30] | or shall we just stand here and admire your progeny? | 还是我们就杵这儿欣赏你女儿 |
[10:33] | Get it done, Gregory. | 快给我搞定 格雷戈里 |
[10:34] | I’m counting on you. | 我就指望你了 |
[10:36] | I’ll call you later. | 我晚点再打给你 |
[10:41] | Well, they all look the fucking same to me! | 我反正是看不出差别 |
[10:44] | This one’s cool. | 这张挺好的 |
[10:49] | Looks good. | 看上去不错 |
[10:51] | Done. | 搞定 |
[10:52] | Right, let’s get out of here. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[10:54] | I’m telling you, she’s lucky we are launching her product at all. | 我们肯为她推出产品是她的福气 |
[10:57] | It’s like working with an overgrown teenager with a crack habit! | 简直像是跟个脑子抽风的中二女合作 |
[11:01] | Do you know what I mean? | 懂我的意思吗 |
[11:03] | Yeah, I’ll have some… | 给我来点 |
[11:04] | All right, daydreamer? | 小迷糊虫 |
[11:05] | Away with the fairies? | 跟小妖精梦游去了吗 |
[11:10] | Ah, the Gregory Show. | 又见格雷戈里脱口秀 |
[11:12] | Do all those, er, people work for him? | 那些都是他的下属吗 |
[11:14] | Pretty much. | 差不多 |
[11:16] | It’s like the world’s best looking family or something! | 像个世界顶级帅哥美女的大家庭 |
[11:20] | I hope you’re including me in that. | 希望你把我也算进去了 |
[11:23] | How long have you been his assistant? | 你当他的助理多久了 |
[11:25] | Er, almost a year. | 快一年了 |
[11:27] | I’m hoping we get this big international contract | 希望能拿到那个重大的国际合同 |
[11:30] | and then maybe I can… | 这样我也许就能… |
[11:34] | Sorry, what? | 对不起 你说什么 |
[11:35] | Nah, it’s OK. Go chat to him. | 没事 去找他吧 |
[11:42] | But have a drink with me sometime? | 改天能请你喝两杯吗 |
[11:45] | When I’m not working, I mean. | 就我们俩私下里 |
[11:48] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[11:54] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[11:56] | You all right, love, have you got a drink? | 怎么了 有没有喝点什么 |
[11:57] | Actually, I was just wondering, could I get a lift home? | 其实我是想问 你能不能送我回去 |
[12:03] | Yeah, of course, darling, course. | 当然可以了 宝贝 当然 |
[12:05] | Right, come on then. | 那我们走吧 |
[12:08] | See you later, guys. | 回头见 伙计们 |
[12:15] | I don’t want to live with her any more. | 我不想再和她住了 |
[12:17] | Well, it’d be weird if you did at your age. | 你这个年龄 想和妈妈住才奇怪呢 |
[12:20] | You don’t know what she’s like. | 你不知道她是个什么样子 |
[12:22] | Actually, I do! | 事实上我非常了解 |
[12:30] | Well, well, well, Shelley McGuinness! | 哎呀呀 谢莉·麦吉尼斯 |
[12:33] | I think you might have something of mine, Greg. | 你好像霸占了我的东西 格雷戈 |
[12:37] | We were just talking about | 我们只是在讨论 |
[12:38] | Mini maybe staying over at mine sometime this week, | 米妮这周哪天去我那儿住住 |
[12:40] | give us a chance to hang out. | 让我们俩亲近一下 |
[12:41] | Maybe make it a regular thing. | 或许以后定期这么做 |
[12:44] | Regular? | 定期 |
[12:46] | Right, well, good luck with that, Greg. | 那祝你如愿了 格雷戈 |
[12:48] | Maybe you and I should meet up for coffee sometime? | 我们哪天也见个面喝杯咖啡吧 |
[12:51] | Fuck off, Greg. | 滚远点 格雷戈 |
[12:52] | Mini, inside, now! | 米妮 快回屋去 |
[12:57] | I’ll see you when I get back, Mini! | 我回来时你最好在家里了 米妮 |
[13:00] | I mean it, you’re welcome anytime. | 我随时欢迎你来 真的 |
[13:02] | Just call me, OK? | 想来只管打电话 好吗 |
[13:04] | OK, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[13:17] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你他妈开什么玩笑 |
[13:20] | Eric let me in. | 艾瑞克让我进来的 |
[13:21] | So you just thought you’d look through my stuff? | 那你就可以乱翻我的东西了 |
[13:23] | Shit. I’m sorry. | 见鬼 抱歉 |
[13:31] | Can you turn off mega bitch for a second, please? | 别臭着张脸了行不 |
[13:33] | I want proper Mini. | 我要我的好米妮 |
[13:38] | Well, seeing as you’re here, | 既然你都来了 |
[13:40] | you might as well earn your keep. | 就不要白跑一趟 |
[13:42] | No, no, no. Mini, Mini, Mini, Mini! | 不不不 米妮 米妮 |
[13:45] | That’s not why I came round, all right? | 我不是为这个来的 好吗 |
[13:46] | I want to talk to you. | 我想跟你谈谈 |
[13:56] | I’m sorry I freaked you out the other night. | 那天晚上吓着你了 对不起 |
[13:58] | You were fucked. | 你脑子抽了 |
[14:00] | I wasn’t that fucked. | 没抽到那种程度 |
[14:02] | Right, you can’t just come over here | 你不能随随便便跑来 |
[14:04] | and start bitching about feelings like a little pussy. | 跟个娘们似的发牢骚 |
[14:08] | If you’re not here to fuck me, go home! | 如果你不是来干我的 就走吧 |
[14:13] | I’m coming in. | 我进来了 |
[14:14] | What? Get out, Eric, you paedo! | 搞什么 出去 艾瑞克 你个恋童癖 |
[14:16] | I don’t think that Alo should be staying over, | 我认为阿洛不应该留下过夜 |
[14:19] | if that’s what you were thinking. | 如果你有这个打算的话 |
[14:21] | No offence, mate. | 别介意 伙计 |
[14:22] | Oh, no. | 没事 |
[14:23] | Are you having a fucking schizophrenic episode or something? | 你他妈脑子有病吧 |
[14:26] | I’m trying to do the right thing. | 我这是为你好 |
[14:28] | You’re a young girl. Your mum wouldn’t like it. | 你还小 你妈妈会不高兴的 |
[14:31] | He’s staying over, in here, with me, | 他就在这儿过夜 和我一起 |
[14:34] | and we’re going to fuck so loud | 我们要干得惊天动地 |
[14:36] | that it drowns out the noise of you fucking my mother! | 盖过你干我妈的噪音 |
[14:40] | And your tea’s ready. | 你的茶好了 |
[14:44] | You’re sleeping on the floor. | 你去睡地板 |
[14:58] | What’s the one where Liv looks like a condom? | 小奥搞得像避孕套这张是怎么回事 |
[15:04] | Is Grace dressed as Cinderella? | 是格蕾丝扮成灰姑娘那张吗 |
[15:06] | Yes! | 是的 |
[15:09] | Halloween, Year 10. | 是十年级的万圣节 |
[15:11] | Liv went as a condom. | 小奥扮成了避孕套 |
[15:18] | And… and the one where Grace is holding a massive crab? | 那这张呢 格蕾丝拿着只大螃蟹 |
[15:24] | Newquay, summer before college. | 在纽基 开学前的夏天 |
[15:30] | She looks happy. | 她看上去好开心 |
[15:40] | Mini? | 米妮 |
[15:47] | I miss her too. | 我也很想她 |
[17:05] | Alo. | 阿洛 |
[17:07] | What? | 干吗 |
[17:16] | You should go. | 你该走了 |
[17:18] | Let me wait till the morning glory’s gone down, yeah? | 等我晨勃消下去再说吧 |
[17:22] | Now! Get up! | 现在就起来 |
[17:24] | – Mini. – Alo! | -米妮 -阿洛 |
[17:25] | Fucking hell, Mini, chill out, you mentaler! | 搞什么啊 米妮 冷静点 真是疯了 |
[17:49] | You need to stop being a bitch to me. | 你的态度得改改了 |
[17:57] | Oh, shut up! | 闭嘴吧 |
[18:08] | That bad, huh? | 这么糟糕啊 |
[18:11] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[18:16] | There is no Part 17, | 没有17号零件 |
[18:17] | there’s no fucking part 17! | 根本就没有17号零件 |
[18:21] | This is, like, so almost ready! | 差不多就要完工了 |
[18:25] | Is this my bed? | 这是我的床吗 |
[18:26] | Yeah. | 对 |
[18:27] | Maybe we shouldn’t have laughed | 或许我们不该 |
[18:28] | when they asked if we wanted to use the installation service! | 小看他们提供的安装服务 |
[18:36] | Great! | 非常好 |
[18:37] | Are… you two going to, er, grow a pair any time soon | 你们俩 能有点爷们的样子 |
[18:42] | and get me a drink? | 给我弄点喝的吗 |
[18:45] | Yeah, I’ll get the drinks. | 我去拿喝的 |
[18:56] | It’s like you’ve got super powers or something! | 你简直像有超能力 |
[18:59] | Piece of piss! | 小菜一碟 |
[19:00] | OK, champagne, anyone? | 谁要香槟 |
[19:03] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:05] | To Mini, for rescuing the world | 敬米妮 她一次又一次 |
[19:07] | from useless men, one at a time! | 从没用的男人手里拯救世界 |
[19:14] | Right, well, I’m wiped, I’ll leave you to it. | 我累了 先去睡了 |
[19:18] | I’ll need those prints ready in the morning, Ryan, | 那些照片明早要了 莱恩 |
[19:20] | so no flirting with Mini, OK? | 所以别跟米妮调情 好吧 |
[19:22] | Dad! | 爸 |
[19:25] | Night-night. | 晚安 |
[19:29] | He’s so happy you’re here. | 你过来住他很开心 |
[19:31] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[19:32] | I haven’t seen him like this in ages. | 很久没见他这么开心了 |
[19:50] | I’m going to go, before you get me in trouble. | 我得走了 以免惹上麻烦 |
[21:02] | Too late, I already saw you. | 太迟了 早看见你了 |
[21:09] | You look cute. | 这样挺可爱的 |
[21:14] | Uh, where’s dad? | 我爸呢 |
[21:16] | The office. | 在办公室 |
[21:16] | It’s half ten, sleeping beauty. | 已经十点半了 睡美人 |
[21:21] | Why are you here, then? | 那你怎么在这儿 |
[21:24] | Follow me, ma cherie. | 跟我来 亲爱的 |
[21:27] | What are you doing? | 你要干吗 |
[21:28] | Come on. | 来嘛 |
[21:34] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[21:36] | Uh, that’s a bit rapey. | 有强奸的感觉哦 |
[21:37] | Just do it! | 闭上就是了 |
[21:40] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[21:44] | Ryan? | 莱恩 |
[21:46] | Ryan? | 莱恩 |
[21:48] | What… what’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[21:50] | OK. Open your eyes. | 好了 睁开眼睛 |
[21:55] | Gregory’s having a work event tonight. | 格雷戈里今晚有个商务聚会 |
[21:57] | He told me to find you a dress. | 让我给你找件礼服 |
[21:58] | What do you think? | 怎么样 |
[22:05] | Great. I’ve got to go. | 很好 我得走了 |
[22:06] | Get dressed, you hobo. | 快穿好衣服 小流浪汉 |
[22:58] | Get the fuck out of me! | 快滚出我的身体 |
[23:07] | Mini? | 米妮 |
[23:13] | Move. | 让开 |
[23:14] | Tell me this isn’t what I think it is. | 告诉我是我猜错了 |
[23:16] | Uh, yeah, it might be, uh… | 是啊 可能我… |
[23:18] | time to lay off the weed, Franks. | 是该戒戒大麻了 小弗 |
[23:23] | God. | 天呐 |
[23:26] | You are. | 你怀上了 |
[23:30] | Mini, wait! | 米妮 等等 |
[23:32] | What are you going to do? Mini? | 你打算怎么办 米妮 |
[23:34] | Are you going to keep your mouth shut or not?! | 你能闭上嘴吗 |
[23:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:44] | I can’t believe it. | 真是难以置信 |
[23:56] | All right? | 还好吗 |
[23:57] | Fine, fag hag. | 没事 腐女 |
[23:59] | Still in that mood, then? | 还这么大脾气呢 |
[24:03] | We are going out to Thekla tonight. If you fancy it? | 我们今晚去斯科拉俱乐部 你来吗 |
[24:04] | Why, is it ass-raider night or something? | 怎么 今晚基佬大联欢吗 |
[24:07] | You know, homophobia’s not your forte. | 你不适合搞恐同这一套 |
[24:10] | You can tell your heart’s not really in it. | 明明口是心非嘛 |
[24:12] | Actually, my dad’s having a party at the Catacombs. | 其实 我爸要在地下墓穴开派对 |
[24:15] | I’d ask you along but it’s, um, it’s pretty exclusive, | 我也想叫上你们 但派对不对外 |
[24:18] | Your dad’s still around? | 你爸还在这儿 |
[24:20] | When did he muscle his way back into your life, then? | 他什么时候跑回来搅局的 |
[24:21] | What’s your problem, Liv? | 你哪根筋搭错了 小奥 |
[24:23] | You can’t stand anything good to happen to anyone, can you? | 你就是看不得别人快活吧 |
[24:26] | That’s not fair. | 你怎么这么说话 |
[24:27] | Enjoy your bum party, bum boy. | 好好享受你的菊花聚会吧 基佬 |
[24:29] | Mini, wait. | 米妮 别走 |
[24:36] | “What did become of my heart when I first saw thee? | 第一次遇见你 我便不能自己 |
[24:41] | “I brought a heart into the room, | 你偷走了我的心 |
[24:43] | “but from the room I carried none with me.” | 让我对你魂牵梦萦 |
[25:06] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[25:08] | Yeah, sorry I’m late… | 抱歉 我迟到了 |
[25:10] | I’m in this class. | 我是这个班的 |
[25:13] | I don’t recall you being here before. | 我好像没见过你 |
[25:15] | Well, I’ve been away for a bit. | 我离开了一段时间 |
[25:19] | Like, on… holiday | 休了段假 |
[25:21] | Oh, my God, of course! | 天呐 是的 |
[25:23] | You’re the boy whose… Of course! | 你就是那个…没错 |
[25:26] | Oh, you brave boy! | 我勇敢的孩子 |
[25:33] | You poor, poor soldier of love. | 我可怜的爱的勇士 |
[25:49] | All right, mate. | 好啊 兄弟 |
[25:55] | I’ve missed you. | 真想你 |
[25:56] | You’ve never done this before. | 你这是抽什么疯 |
[25:57] | I’ve missed you so much. | 我想死你了 |
[25:59] | Oh, God, you smell good. | 我去 你真香 |
[26:01] | You smell so good! | 太好闻了 |
[26:15] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[26:20] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[27:03] | Hello? Anybody home? | 有人在吗 |
[27:12] | You’re going to Australia? | 你要去澳大利亚了 |
[27:15] | Yeah… Yeah, next week, for work. | 对 下周去 工作原因 |
[27:18] | Didn’t I say? | 我没告诉你吗 |
[27:19] | No. | 没有 |
[27:21] | No, you didn’t say. | 你没告诉我 |
[27:23] | Oh, sorry, sweetheart, | 抱歉 宝贝 |
[27:24] | my head’s all over the place at the moment. | 我现在忙得晕头转向 |
[27:27] | Are you going to get changed? | 你不换衣服吗 |
[27:29] | Everyone says you’re going to fuck me over, Dad. | 他们都说你会丢下我 爸爸 |
[27:34] | I’m just going to get my suit on. | 我去换正装 |
[27:45] | It’s work, Mini. | 我是去工作 米妮 |
[27:48] | I’m coming back. | 我会回来的 |
[27:51] | Come here. | 过来 |
[28:00] | I want this to work just as much as you do. | 我也不想和你分开 |
[28:03] | I just feel really… | 我只是很… |
[28:06] | Sad. | 难过 |
[28:12] | Come with me. | 一起去吧 |
[28:14] | To Sydney. | 去悉尼 |
[28:16] | What? | 什么 |
[28:17] | Yeah, why not? It’d be fun. | 这不挺好 会很好玩的 |
[28:20] | – You’re serious? – Very! | -你说真的 -当然 |
[28:23] | Well hang on, let me think. | 等等 让我想想 |
[28:25] | No, no, don’t think, just come! | 不用想了 来吧 |
[28:27] | Yes? Yes, Mini? | 来吗 来吗 米妮 |
[28:30] | Yeah, OK! | 好啊 |
[28:32] | Fantastic. | 好极了 |
[28:33] | All right, I’m going to get changed. | 那我去换衣服啦 |
[28:48] | Right, let’s show you off then, shall we? | 去炫耀我家的大美女吧 |
[28:52] | Looking good, my man. | 气色不错啊 伙计 |
[28:54] | All right, boys? | 你们好吗 |
[28:56] | See you, Sandy. | 回见 桑迪 |
[28:58] | Ladies. Looking very, very beautiful. | 女士们 你们美极了 |
[29:02] | Thank you, darling. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[29:03] | Incoming, brace yourself. | 小心哦 她来了 |
[29:06] | Finally! | 总算来了 |
[29:07] | It’s a mess and I can’t find a fucking… | 这里乱死了 我他妈找不到… |
[29:09] | Everything looks great, what’s the big deal? | 一切都很好 有什么问题啊 |
[29:11] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[29:12] | Ryan?! | 莱恩 |
[29:13] | Ryan, I think Mini might need a drink. | 莱恩 带米妮去喝一杯 |
[29:19] | It’s a complete fucking mess. | 真他妈乱透了 |
[29:21] | Get it done. | 给我搞定 |
[29:26] | Does he do it on purpose? | 他是故意的吗 |
[29:28] | Just brush me off like that. | 故意这么打发我 |
[29:30] | No. No, never on purpose. | 不 怎么可能呢 |
[29:38] | You’re telling me you’re not wetting yourself with love for Boudoir? | 尝到”深闺醇香”居然没让你全身酥软 |
[29:41] | It tastes like…like | 尝起来像 像… |
[29:44] | Oh, my God, this stuff tastes like jizz! | 我的神 这玩意活像精液 |
[29:47] | Wait, this one’s all right, this pink one. | 这杯还算好 你喝粉色的这杯 |
[29:52] | Hello, sexy. Check these cocktails. | 性感妞 尝口鸡尾酒 |
[29:54] | What are you doing here? You weren’t invited! | 你们怎么来了 我没邀请你们 |
[29:57] | Woah, babe, come on. Calm down. | 淡定 宝贝 别激动嘛 |
[29:59] | Let’s have a jizz cocktail. | 喝杯精液酒 |
[30:00] | We can jam together, can’t we? | 大家都是好朋友 |
[30:02] | Just get out of here before my dad sees you! | 在我爸看到你们之前出去 |
[30:04] | I’m serious! | 我是说真的 |
[30:07] | For fuck’s sake! | 真他妈受不了 |
[30:10] | Hi, I’m Ryan, events coordinating assistant. | 你们好 我是莱恩 活动协调助理 |
[30:16] | So nice meeting some of Mini’s friends. | 很高兴能认识米妮的朋友 |
[30:22] | Right, well, have a good one, guys. | 好吧 玩得愉快 伙计们 |
[30:46] | That Ryan guy is a fucking douche. | 那个莱恩就他妈一傻逼 |
[30:49] | Yep. | 没错 |
[30:51] | Do you think she’s just doing it to impress her dad? | 她是不是为讨她爸欢心才这么做的 |
[30:54] | Is that what’s been wrong with her? | 原来问题出在这里啊 |
[30:56] | She’s been such a bitch recently. | 她最近贱到家了 |
[30:58] | Girls will do anything to keep hold of their dickhead dads. | 女儿为了拴住混账老爸可是不择手段的 |
[31:01] | We should do something. | 我们应该做点什么 |
[31:02] | I mean she seems, like… sad. | 她看起来…很难过 |
[31:06] | Wait. Why are you so bothered anyway? | 等等 你干吗这么在意啊 |
[31:12] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[31:15] | You love her! | 你爱她 |
[31:16] | What? Shut up! No, I don’t! | 什么 胡说 我没有 |
[31:18] | You totally fucking do! | 你他妈就是 |
[31:19] | You like crank over her every night, don’t you! | 你每晚都想着她打飞机吧 |
[31:21] | Right, that’s insulting! | 这话太过分了 |
[31:23] | No offense, but forget that one, man. | 别见怪 兄弟 但你别妄想了 |
[31:27] | Not a chance in hell. | 你连门都没有 |
[31:29] | Jackpot, bitches! | 中彩喽 贱人们 |
[31:32] | It’s not… It can’t be? | 该不会是…不可能吧 |
[31:34] | It is. It fucking is. | 没错 千真万确 |
[31:36] | It’s a gold mine in those pockets. | 那些人的兜都是金矿啊 |
[31:38] | Amazing! Share the love. | 太棒了 瓜分了吧 |
[31:40] | Rack ’em and stack ’em, half pint. | 都堆过来 矬子 |
[31:42] | And let’s get fucked! | 咱们好好爽一把 |
[31:49] | Chill out, hoover! | 慢点 别那么猛 |
[31:52] | Right, there you go. | 这给你 |
[31:54] | You can have more when you’re done. | 用完了再来要 |
[31:57] | Oh, fuck, no. | 操 不是吧 |
[32:02] | I need to talk to you. | 我有话跟你说 |
[32:03] | Hey, you’re Mini’s friend, right? | 你是米妮的朋友吧 |
[32:05] | Ah, who is this? | 这谁啊 |
[32:06] | Come on, mate, let’s get you a drink. | 来 伙计 先喝点东西吧 |
[32:08] | I don’t know what she’s said, all right, | 我不知道她说了什么 |
[32:10] | but she’s not available. | 她已经有男朋友了 |
[32:11] | Do you understand? | 你给我听明白了 |
[32:12] | I swear to God, if you don’t shut up now… | 我发誓 你要是再不闭嘴… |
[32:14] | I’m a bit lost, mate. | 我有点糊涂了 伙计 |
[32:16] | What exactly is your problem? | 你到底什么毛病 |
[32:17] | Do you know what you look like? | 你他妈是个什么东西 |
[32:18] | Fucking sleaze all over her?! | 居然对她毛手毛脚 |
[32:21] | You’re a dick, mate. | 你就是个混蛋 |
[32:22] | She doesn’t want you! | 她不会看上你的 |
[32:23] | Alo, fuck off. Please! | 阿洛 快滚 求你了 |
[32:25] | I suggest you leave now. | 你最好马上离开 |
[32:26] | Do you understand? | 听明白了吗 |
[32:27] | You’re upsetting my daughter. | 你让我女儿不高兴了 |
[32:28] | Can someone get security in here now? | 谁能叫个保安来 |
[32:30] | She’s been weird ever since you turned up. | 她自从你出现就不对劲了 |
[32:32] | Stop it! Just leave us alone! | 别说了 这不关你的事 |
[32:33] | Did you set her up with this dickhead? | 这头蠢驴是你给她找的吗 |
[32:36] | She’s my girlfriend. | 我才是她男朋友 |
[32:37] | You lot just fuck with her head! | 你们这帮人少来哄骗她 |
[32:40] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[32:41] | Gregory, get this idiot out of here now. | 格雷戈里 快把这白痴赶出去 |
[32:44] | That’s enough, it’s time to leave. | 够了 你该离开了 |
[32:46] | Mini, Mini! Tell him to stop! Mini! | 米妮 米妮 叫他别这样 米妮 |
[32:48] | I don’t want you here! | 我根本不希望你来 |
[32:50] | I never wanted you at all. | 我从没喜欢过你 |
[32:51] | Do you understand? | 听明白了吗 |
[32:53] | Now get the fuck out, you deluded loser! | 快滚吧 你个痴心妄想的蠢货 |
[33:06] | I don’t know what teenage drama you’ve got yourself embroiled in, | 我不知道你这是在演哪部偶像剧 |
[33:09] | but try for a bit more professionalism next time, OK? | 但下次给我专业点 |
[33:11] | I’m so sorry, Gregory, it won’t happen again. | 很抱歉 格雷戈里 不会再有下次了 |
[33:13] | No, it fucking won’t. | 最好他妈不会 |
[33:16] | Dad! I’m so sorry. He’s a twat. | 爸爸 真的很抱歉 他就是个二逼 |
[33:19] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:51] | OK, so… so this is weird. | 这下尴尬了 |
[33:53] | I-I’m so sorry. I-I don’t know what’s wrong. | 对不起 我不知道我这是怎么了 |
[33:55] | No, its OK, Mini. | 没关系的 米妮 |
[33:57] | This was a stupid idea. | 我们本来就不该这样 |
[34:07] | You’re lovely, you know that? | 你真的很漂亮 |
[34:15] | Take care, OK? | 保重 好吗 |
[34:48] | Interesting evening. | 今晚真有趣 |
[34:50] | Don’t start. | 别说了 |
[35:03] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:05] | You’re putting way too much into it, you know. | 你投入的太多了 |
[35:08] | With your dad, I mean. | 我是说对你爸 |
[35:10] | Well, it’ll be different this time. | 这次会不一样的 |
[35:12] | Why? Why do you suddenly need him? | 为什么 你怎么突然又需要他了 |
[35:17] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[35:18] | No, Mini, you need to start telling me! | 不 米妮 是你有事情没告诉我 |
[35:27] | – Liv… – Deal me in, then. | -小奥 -算我一个 |
[35:41] | Sorry, am I interrupting something? | 不好意思 我打断你们了吗 |
[35:46] | I don’t know, Franky. | 我不知道 弗兰琦 |
[35:48] | I don’t fucking know anymore. | 我现在什么都不知道了 |
[35:55] | You still haven’t told her. | 你还没告诉她 |
[35:58] | Who have you told, Mini? | 你跟谁讲过 米妮 |
[36:02] | Have you told anyone? | 你有没有跟任何人讲过 |
[36:08] | I haven’t told myself. | 我自己都还没接受呢 |
[36:33] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[36:37] | Here. | 来穿上 |
[36:55] | I’m pregnant, Dad. | 我怀孕了 爸爸 |
[36:59] | And I… I don’t know what to do about it. | 我…不知道该怎么办 |
[37:03] | I need someone to help me. | 我需要人帮助 |
[37:08] | I need you to help me. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[37:15] | OK, darling. | 好 亲爱的 |
[37:17] | We can sort it. It can all be sorted. | 会解决的 一切都会解决的 |
[37:21] | It’s probably all my fault. | 这也许都是我的错 |
[37:23] | What? No, Dad. | 什么 不是的 爸爸 |
[37:25] | Could never just get over myself and stick it out. | 就是没法对自己狠一点 坚持到底 |
[37:30] | The irony is I really fucking loved your mum. | 讽刺的是我那时真的很爱你妈妈 |
[37:35] | You can help me now, Dad. | 你可以现在帮我 爸爸 |
[37:38] | I need you now. | 我现在很需要你 |
[37:43] | Deal. | 一言为定 |
[37:48] | What about Sydney? | 那去悉尼的事呢 |
[37:50] | It’ll all be OK. | 都会解决的 |
[37:51] | We’ll go and we’ll think when we’re there. | 等到了那边再考虑下一步 |
[37:55] | Does that sound OK? | 这样行吗 |
[37:56] | Can I stay at yours until we go? | 出发前这段时间能住你那儿吗 |
[38:00] | Come over tomorrow morning. | 明早就过来吧 |
[38:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:03] | Thank you. Thank you, Dad. Thank you. | 谢谢爸爸 谢谢 太感谢了 |
[38:22] | Did you find my passport? | 找到我的护照没 |
[38:26] | It’s got to be around here somewhere! | 肯定在的啊 |
[38:29] | I’m not having it. | 我不能忍 |
[38:31] | – I am not fucking having it! – Mum! | -我不能容许你这样 -妈妈 |
[38:34] | Stop it! You’re being ridiculous! | 住手 你疯了吗 |
[38:36] | No, no. Let go! | 不要 不 放手 |
[38:41] | Look what you’ve done, you tramp! | 看你做的好事 你个婊子 |
[38:43] | I don’t want you to go. | 我不想你走 |
[38:44] | I thought you’d be pleased! | 你不就巴望我走吗 |
[38:46] | Fuck Eric in every room in the house if you like. | 尽情跟艾瑞克大干特干吧 |
[38:49] | Pretend I wasn’t here to fuck everything up for you! | 就当没我这个碍事的 |
[38:57] | At that first scan, | 第一次做B超 |
[38:59] | when I saw your little heartbeat on the screen, | 我在屏幕上看到你的心跳时 |
[39:02] | I loved you. | 我就爱着你 |
[39:04] | More than anything else. That hasn’t changed. | 自始至终 我爱你胜过一切 |
[39:08] | Why don’t you believe me? | 你怎么就不信呢 |
[39:17] | Mini. | 米妮 |
[39:22] | Promise me you’ll keep yourself safe. | 答应我 你要保护好自己 |
[39:24] | Your dad, he never kept me safe. | 你爸从没保护过我 |
[39:33] | Maybe you weren’t worth the effort. | 也许你不值得他操那个心 |
[39:46] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[40:03] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[40:24] | 米妮·麦吉尼斯小姐 仅限五百英镑 | |
[40:38] | I’m sorry, the number you have dialled is no longer in use. | 对不起 您所拨打的电话已停机 |
[40:43] | I’m sorry, the number you have dialled is no longer in use. | 对不起 您所拨打的电话已停机 |
[41:55] | Farmboy, come down. I want to talk. | 农民仔 下来 我想和你谈谈 |
[42:19] | Are you going to keep giving me the silent treatment? | 你打算就这么晾着我吗 |
[42:22] | I’ve just waded through a sea of shit for you. | 我为了见你踩了一路的烂泥巴 |
[42:27] | Great, thanks. | 真好 谢了 |
[42:31] | I’d just… | 我只是 |
[42:33] | You know, I’d… | 我现在… |
[42:36] | I’d quite like for you not to be here right now. | 我现在不想见你 |
[42:40] | I’m telling you I’m sorry. | 我想跟你说声对不起 |
[42:42] | And I’m telling you it doesn’t matter. | 那么我说没关系 |
[42:46] | I thought it was working. | 我以为行得通的 |
[42:49] | We… we agreed… | 我们说好了 |
[42:51] | I’m done, Mins. | 够了 小米 |
[42:53] | It’s too much. | 我受够了 |
[42:58] | It’s too fucking exhausting loving you. | 爱你实在是让我精疲力尽 |
[43:05] | But, Alo, I… | 可是 阿洛 我… |
[43:09] | Say it. | 说出来 |
[43:18] | I don’t think you know how to love anything. | 我觉得你根本不会爱 |
[44:06] | – Shall I…? – Don’t. | -要不要… -别 |
[44:07] | Just leave it a minute, will you? | 给我点时间 行吗 |
[44:10] | You all right, love? | 你还好吗 孩子 |
[44:12] | Not sure, Eric. | 我也拿不准 艾瑞克 |
[44:16] | Your Mum’s going to be over the moon. | 你妈非高兴坏了不可 |
[44:19] | You really love her, don’t you? | 你是真的爱她 是吗 |
[44:21] | Yeah. Yeah, I do. | 是的 我很爱她 |
[44:26] | And you’re going to stay here | 你会跟我和妈妈 |
[44:28] | with me and Mum? | 一起生活吗 |
[44:30] | That’s the plan, love. | 是这么打算的 孩子 |
[44:34] | It’s Ok. | 好吧 |
[44:37] | That’s OK. | 这样也好 |
[45:16] | Miss McGuiness? | 麦吉尼斯小姐 |
[45:38] | There it is. Look. | 就在这儿 你看 |
[45:40] | No, thank you. | 不必了 谢谢 |
[45:43] | Do you want to know what it is? | 你不想知道这是什么[性别]吗 |
[45:45] | I know what it is. It’s a fucking baby. | 我知道是什么 一个破孩子 |
[45:52] | Yes, it is. | 是啊 |
[45:57] | Look, it’s your baby. | 看啊 是你的孩子 |
[46:46] | I’m in trouble. | 我有麻烦了 |
[46:47] | What sort of trouble? | 什么样的麻烦 |
[46:49] | Some guys. I owe some money to some guys. | 有伙人 我欠那伙人钱 |
[46:51] | I need 2,000. Cash, and I need it tomorrow. | 我要两千英镑 现金 明天就要 |
[46:55] | Why don’t you just stop trying to fucking help me, all right?! | 我他妈不要你帮忙 求你了 |
[47:05] | You don’t give a fuck about anyone! | 你压根就不在乎任何人 |
[47:07] | You’re a headfuck, Franky. | 你就是个混球 弗兰琦 |
[47:09] | – Nick! – Matty. | -尼克 -马蒂 |
[47:11] | I’m coming home. I’m coming back. | 我要回家了 我要回来了 |