时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | If your brother contacts you, you come and see me | 如果你哥哥联系你 你马上来找我 |
[00:04] | and I’ll call the police for you. | 我会替你报警 |
[00:07] | I just spoke to Matty and you’re torturing him. | 我刚和马蒂通过话 你让他很痛苦 |
[00:10] | Look, you’re his girlfriend. | 你是他女朋友 |
[00:11] | I’m no-one’s fucking girlfriend, all right? | 我不是任何人的女友 懂吗 |
[00:13] | He’s only got us now. | 他现在只有我们了 |
[00:14] | No, Nick, he’s only got you. | 不 尼克 他只有你 |
[00:18] | You think the crash was my fault, don’t you? | 你觉得车祸是我造成的 对吗 |
[00:21] | What the fuck is wrong with you? | 你他妈到底怎么回事 |
[00:24] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[00:27] | What the fuck are you doing?! | 你他妈在干什么 |
[00:28] | Saving your arse! | 救你啊 |
[00:29] | I don’t need fucking saving! | 我他妈不需要人救 |
[00:33] | Mates, then? | 还是朋友 怎么样 |
[00:34] | Cos I could really do with one. | 因为我真的很需要个朋友 |
[00:37] | What are you doing to me, Franky? | 你是要把我怎么样 弗兰琦 |
[01:12] | Well, though, that is the theory. But, I digress. | 理论上是这样 我跑题了 |
[01:16] | Of course, what I mean is | 当然 我想说的是 |
[01:18] | why shouldn’t two seemingly disparate forms | 为什么两种看似不同的形态 |
[01:21] | merge – clash? | 不能结合 或者碰撞出火花呢 |
[01:23] | Absolutely. Tell me more. | 确实 说详细点 |
[01:26] | Old boundaries, they’re like, totally obsolete. | 过去的界限 都完全过时了 |
[01:28] | It’s time to… cross-pollinate. Do you get what I mean? | 该进行…杂交了 你明白我意思吗 |
[01:32] | This is fascinating. | 真有趣 |
[01:34] | That’s what Ctrl.Alt.Country is all about. Pollination. | “杂烩”就是这个理念 杂交 |
[01:39] | I can’t wait for you to hear it. | 等不及让你听到了 |
[01:41] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[01:43] | So, er… Neil, are you four…? | 那么…尼尔 你们四个是… |
[01:45] | Nick. | 是尼克 |
[01:46] | Course. Are you four couples? | 没错 你们四个是情侣吗 |
[01:48] | Oh, God, no. | 天呐 当然不是 |
[01:52] | No, I have a very… rare condition. It’s, um… | 不是 我有…非常罕见的病症 我… |
[01:59] | a sealed vagina. | 阴道是封闭的 |
[02:03] | She’s, er… smooth. | 她…下面是平滑的 |
[02:07] | Like… Ken. | 就像…无性人 |
[02:10] | It’s sort of a membrane. | 就像是一层膜 |
[02:12] | Ken? | 你说无性人 |
[02:14] | I know. | 是啊 |
[02:15] | It’s tragic. | 太悲剧了 |
[02:16] | Jesus. So brave! | 主啊 你太勇敢了 |
[02:19] | Well, I’d… I’d better go and… tune up. | 我…我该去…调音了 |
[02:30] | Right. They’re out of booze, and those are guitars. | 好了 酒喝光了 那玩意就是他们的吉他 |
[02:34] | Time to do one. | 该嗨起来了 |
[02:35] | Give me two minutes. | 给我两分钟 |
[02:38] | There are some seriously fucked-up people in this house. | 这屋子里的都是群什么变态啊 |
[02:41] | Depressives, STDs, | 抗抑郁药 治性病的药 |
[02:43] | sleeping pills, hormone replacements, | 安眠药 激素替代剂 |
[02:46] | some fucking heavy painkillers. | 还有些强效止疼片 |
[02:49] | It’s awesome. | 简直太棒了 |
[02:55] | That looks nasty. | 看起来真恶心 |
[02:56] | It is. That’s the point. | 不错 要的就是这效果 |
[03:00] | Right. Let’s take this baby for a spin. | 好了 先摇一摇 |
[03:04] | I’d like to thank you all for sharing this moment with us. | 感谢大家同我们一起分享这一时刻 |
[03:07] | Oh, God, you’re kidding. | 主啊 开什么玩笑 |
[03:09] | This is Digital Appalachia. | 这首是《数字阿帕拉契亚》 |
[03:15] | *Tear down the walls and let it. Tear down the walls and let it* | *推着墙让它倒 推着墙让它倒* |
[03:19] | *Tear down the walls and let it* | *推着墙让它倒* |
[03:21] | *Tear down the walls and let it* | *推着墙让它倒* |
[03:23] | *Blend* | *混个音* |
[03:24] | *Tear down the walls…* | *推着墙让它倒* |
[03:28] | *Tear down* | *推* |
[03:32] | *Tear down the walls…* | *推着墙* |
[03:35] | Oh, my God, that is foul. | 上帝啊 这还真不是一般的难喝 |
[03:43] | This music is a twat. | 这歌傻得没边了 |
[03:48] | Cool, Neil! | 淡定点 尼尔 |
[03:49] | Now can we go?! | 现在能走了吧 |
[03:51] | Sorry. Gotta go. | 抱歉 得先走了 |
[03:53] | Sorry, mate. You’re crap. Uber-crap. | 抱歉 哥们 你太烂了 超烂 |
[03:58] | Are you sure this is a good idea? | 这样真的可以吗 |
[04:00] | Don’t be a twat, Franks. You can’t just steal. | 别傻了 小弗 你不能就这么偷啊 |
[04:03] | One fucking minute. It’s not stealing, it’s borrowing. | 就等一分钟 这不是偷 是借 |
[04:08] | That is so fucking cool. | 这可真牛逼啊 |
[04:10] | Nice one. Awesome! | 厉害 真棒 |
[04:12] | Alex, we need to go. I’m freezing. | 亚历克斯 我们走吧 我快冻死了 |
[04:14] | Give you a backy? My treat. | 赏你个后座 不要钱 |
[04:25] | Fuck, you’re heavier than you look! | 妈的 你比看起来重多了 |
[04:27] | It’s my massive balls. | 屌大嘛 |
[04:32] | Go on. It’s not far now. | 别停啊 前面不远了 |
[04:41] | It’s my turn. | 轮到我了 |
[04:43] | Let’s do this. Hold tight. | 走吧 抓紧 |
[04:55] | Oh, fuck! | 娘的 |
[05:07] | See you soon! | 回头见 |
[05:11] | Fuck it, come on! | 不管了 你进来吧 |
[05:12] | Ok! | 好嘞 |
[05:21] | Hello? Franky? | 是谁 弗兰琦吗 |
[05:23] | Is that you in? | 是你回家了吗 |
[05:41] | This place is awesome! | 这地方真是棒呆了 |
[05:45] | It’s just my room. | 只是我的房间而已 |
[05:48] | – Stick some music on, yeah? – Course. | -要来点音乐吗 -好啊 |
[05:56] | Nick. Eyes front? | 尼克 非礼勿视哦 |
[06:26] | Fuck! | 糟了 |
[06:43] | Have you still got that joint? | 那根大麻还在吗 |
[06:52] | It’s a bit damp. | 有点弄湿了 |
[06:58] | Oh, it’ll live. | 还能抽 |
[07:35] | Nick… | 尼克… |
[07:36] | What? | 怎么 |
[07:41] | – Franks… – Don’t spoil it. | -小弗… -别破坏气氛 |
[07:43] | Why? | 为什么 |
[07:45] | Because I can’t, all right? | 因为我没法那样 好吗 |
[07:53] | Is it about Luke, or…? | 是因为卢克还是… |
[07:54] | No! I just can’t, so leave it. | 不是 我就是不能 别说了 |
[07:58] | Yeah, course. | 行 好吧 |
[08:04] | Look, it’s stopped raining, so… | 雨停了 那… |
[08:07] | maybe you should… | 也许你还是… |
[08:11] | Yeah. You’re right. | 是啊 你说得没错 |
[09:08] | 视频 来电 | |
[09:22] | Nick? | 尼克 |
[09:23] | Nick, can you… can you hear me? | 尼克 你能听到我说话吗 |
[09:25] | Matty! Fuck! You… | 马蒂 天呐 你… |
[09:27] | You look like shit! | 你看起来糟透了 |
[09:29] | Of course I fucking look like shit. | 我当然看起来很糟了 |
[09:31] | Look, the net’s crap here, so I need to be quick. | 这边的网络烂爆了 所以我得说快点 |
[09:35] | Mate, I’m coming home! | 兄弟 我要回家了 |
[09:37] | I’m coming back. | 我要回去了 |
[09:44] | Nick! Did you hear me?! | 尼克 听见了吗 |
[09:46] | Can you concentrate, please? This is important! | 认真点行吗 这很重要 |
[09:48] | I am, I am, I just got… | 我在听 我只是刚… |
[09:51] | Listen, it doesn’t matter. | 听着 那无所谓 |
[09:52] | All right, I met some people, some guys, | 我结识了一些人 |
[09:55] | and they’re gonna get me home this week. | 他们这周就能送我回家 |
[09:57] | How…? | 怎么弄… |
[09:58] | They’re getting me a passport, flights, everything. | 他们会给我弄护照和机票 搞定一切 |
[10:03] | Well, and, and… it’s legit? | 这…合法吗 |
[10:05] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[10:06] | Jesus, Nick, will you just go to the guy and pay him?! | 老天 尼克 你赶紧去找那人付钱给他 |
[10:08] | Pay him?! | 付钱给他 |
[10:10] | Have you got any money? | 你有钱吗 |
[10:12] | Fuck. Dad’s away on tour. | 操 老爸去巡讲了 |
[10:15] | He left me some for the house. | 给我留了点家用 |
[10:16] | That’s a start, then. | 那算是开了个头 |
[10:18] | “A start”?! How much is this going…? | “开头” 到底要多少… |
[10:19] | Look, I’ll send you the address. | 我会发给你一个地址 |
[10:21] | You need to go today, Nick. Today. OK? | 尼克 你今天就得去 今天 |
[10:24] | I’ve got college. | 我得上学啊 |
[10:25] | Well, miss a fucking class! | 那就翘一节课啊 |
[10:27] | This is important! | 这很重要 |
[10:31] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:33] | I’ll sort it. | 我会搞定的 |
[10:36] | Course. | 你放心 |
[10:37] | And Franky! You need to tell her. | 还有弗兰琦 你得告诉她 |
[10:40] | Tell her I’m coming home! | 告诉她 我要回家了 |
[10:42] | Tell her I… | 告诉她… |
[10:50] | I will. | 我会的 |
[10:52] | Promise. | 保证 |
[11:02] | Oh, God! | 天呐 |
[11:10] | 去这里… 锤子和丁字裤俱乐部 布里斯托 斯特兰街 找”医生” | |
[11:12] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[11:58] | Fuck. | 操 |
[12:18] | I’m… here to see The Doctor. | 我…来这找医生 |
[12:23] | Da li da ga posaljem gore? | 让他上去吗[克罗地亚语] |
[12:28] | The Doctor will see you now. | 医生现在可以见你 |
[12:30] | Top floor. | 去顶层 |
[12:59] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[13:12] | I’m Nick. | 我是尼克 |
[13:13] | Sit, my friend. | 坐吧 朋友 |
[13:14] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[13:18] | Your brother tells me you are resourceful. | 你哥哥告诉我你很能干 |
[13:27] | Smoke? | 抽烟吗 |
[13:29] | No, thanks, I’ve got my own. | 不用 谢了 我自己有 |
[13:31] | Have one of mine. | 来根我的 |
[13:50] | Drink! | 喝点 |
[13:52] | Strong cigarettes, Nico… | 烈性烟草 尼科… |
[13:54] | for strong men. Are you a strong man, Nico? | 给真汉子的 你是真汉子吗 尼科 |
[13:59] | I need you to be strong. | 我需要你强壮 |
[14:02] | We are not playing here, my friend. | 这可不是过家家 朋友 |
[14:04] | Of course. | 当然 |
[14:06] | I need 2,000. Cash. | 我要两千英镑 现金 |
[14:09] | And I need it tomorrow. | 明天就要 |
[14:11] | Two grand?! I… | 两千 我… |
[14:13] | I don’t have that much. I’ve got… | 我没有那么多钱 我有… |
[14:18] | 700, maybe. | 大概七百块 |
[14:19] | Put it away. | 收起来 |
[14:23] | No. You get 2,000. | 不行 你拿两千来 |
[14:26] | He gets passport and travel. | 他就能拿到护照和机票 |
[14:28] | You want your brother back, you get it. | 你想要你哥哥回来 就去凑到钱 |
[14:31] | He can be here in three days. Three days. | 他三天内就能回来 只要三天 |
[14:36] | Your choice, my friend. | 你自己选 朋友 |
[14:42] | Magnesium, right. Magnesium. | 镁 是的 镁 |
[14:45] | So, what do we know about magnesium? | 我们对镁有什么了解呢 |
[14:49] | No-one? | 没人知道吗 |
[14:50] | Fine, right, OK. | 好吧 行 |
[14:52] | Inert through passivation. | 镁钝化后不活泼 |
[14:54] | It dissolves in seawater. | 能在海水中溶解 |
[14:56] | You might say it’s a pussy… | 你可能会觉得它也太娘了… |
[15:00] | Sorry, I got held up. | 抱歉 我有事耽搁了 |
[15:02] | Fine, cool. Find your partner, sit. | 好吧 找到你的搭档 坐下来 |
[15:07] | Right, where was I? | 对了 我刚才说到哪了 |
[15:09] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[15:10] | – Fine, yeah. – Yes, magnesium. | -没事 -对了 在说镁 |
[15:13] | Lacklustre. | 没劲 |
[15:15] | Uninteresting. | 无趣 |
[15:16] | Unremarkable. Or is it? | 不起眼 是这样吗 |
[15:20] | For one thing, it’s the 11th most common element in the human body. | 要知道 镁是人体内含量第11的元素 |
[15:24] | It’s forged in the explosive death throes of supernova stars! | 镁源自超新星死亡时的爆炸 |
[15:29] | Can you imagine the power, the pure fury of that?! | 你们能想象那种力量吗 那种纯粹的愤怒 |
[15:35] | It makes you feel helpless. | 让你觉得渺小 |
[15:37] | And yet, look at it now… | 但现在来看看它… |
[15:39] | Are you sure you’re all right? | 你确定你没事吗 |
[15:40] | – I said I’m good. – In a layer of grey oxidisation. | -我说了没事 -被一层灰色氧化膜包裹 |
[15:43] | You’d never guess the fury of its true soul, | 根本无法想象它暴怒的本性 |
[15:47] | until… you put it under pressure! Put on your goggles! | 除非…给它点压力 戴上护目镜 |
[16:00] | Nick… | 尼克 |
[16:00] | I’m fine! Fuck’s sake! | 我没事 我操 |
[16:03] | Your goggles. | 护目镜 |
[16:09] | Yeah. Right. | 对哦 |
[16:12] | Turn on your burners! | 点燃燃烧器 |
[16:17] | And… watch. | 好好观察 |
[16:26] | You see? Its true self bursts forth with the force of | 在创造它的濒死之星的力量下 |
[16:30] | the dying stars that brought it into creation! | 它的真实本性迸发出来 |
[16:34] | Like… | 就像 |
[16:36] | fuckin’ magic! | 他妈的魔法 |
[16:41] | That, my friends, is inside each and every one of you! | 这隐藏在你们每个人的身体里 |
[16:45] | Waiting to be set free! | 等待着被释放 |
[16:49] | You just need the spark! | 你只需要一星火花 |
[16:55] | Fuck’s sake! | 我操 |
[17:02] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[17:04] | Nick! | 尼克 |
[17:05] | What? | 怎么了 |
[17:06] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么了 |
[17:08] | I’m fine, all right? | 我没事 好吗 |
[17:09] | No, because that’s bullshit. | 不 你在骗人 |
[17:12] | Look, I can tell something’s the matt… | 我看得出来… |
[17:13] | You know what the matter is. | 你知道我怎么了 |
[17:17] | Look. | 听我说 |
[17:17] | Right then, who’s gonna get smashed? | 想不想去爽一把 |
[17:22] | What? | 什么 |
[17:23] | You know, the Caravan. | 去大篷车啊 |
[17:25] | Two days, one club, one DJ. | 两天 一家俱乐部 一个DJ |
[17:27] | Gonna be awesome. | 会很劲爆的 |
[17:28] | Flange Meister’s playing for 48 hours straight! | 变调大师要连续搓碟48小时 |
[17:32] | It’ll be, er… legendary. | 绝对…空前绝后 |
[17:35] | Shall I just come back? | 要不我等会儿再来 |
[17:36] | No. It’s fine. | 不用 没事 |
[17:38] | See you later. | 再见 |
[17:44] | So? | 怎么样 |
[17:47] | Fuck it, let’s get smashed. | 不管了 我们嗨去 |
[17:52] | Who’s ready for the Meister? | 准备好去见大师了吗 |
[18:04] | OK, so the rules are… | 好了 定下规矩 |
[18:06] | Number one, no-one goes home. | 第一 不许回家 |
[18:09] | – In. – Agreed. | -没问题 -同意 |
[18:10] | Number two, we match each other – drink for drink, | 第二 保持一致 一起喝酒 |
[18:12] | line for line, toke for toke. | 一起磕药 |
[18:14] | Done. | 好 |
[18:18] | No drugs here. | 我不嗑了 |
[18:19] | You’re gonna stay up for 48 hours on booze alone? | 你打算光靠喝酒撑48小时吗 |
[18:21] | I plan on some blow jobs. | 我还准备来点口交 |
[18:23] | Nice. | 不错 |
[18:24] | OK, fine. You opt out on drugs. We opt out on blow jobs. | 好 你不磕药 我们不吹箫 |
[18:27] | Can I have both? | 我两个都想要 |
[18:29] | Yeah, good luck with that! | 做梦去吧 |
[18:30] | Number three, you vom, piss, shit | 第三 呕吐 撒尿 拉屎 |
[18:32] | or foul yourself in any way, you lose. | 只要把自己弄脏 就输了 |
[18:34] | Isn’t that always a rule? | 这种规定还用说吗 |
[18:36] | Shut up, Alex. | 闭嘴 亚历克斯 |
[18:37] | Whatever. More drinks, who’s up? | 管它呢 谁还要酒 |
[18:39] | I’m actually a bit short, mate. | 其实我手头有点紧 伙计 |
[18:41] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[18:43] | Maybe the drink for drink rule might have to be reconsidered. | 一起喝酒这条规矩再考虑吧 |
[18:52] | Fuck it. | 不管了 |
[18:54] | I’ve got this. | 我有这些 |
[18:55] | Fuck me! Where did you get that? | 我操 这钱哪来的 |
[18:58] | Does it matter? Or do you wanna get messed up? | 有什么关系 还想不想嗨了 |
[19:10] | Give you a hand? | 要帮忙吗 |
[19:11] | Course. | 好啊 |
[19:13] | Definitely. | 必须的 |
[19:14] | So you’re good? | 你没事啦 |
[19:16] | Perfect. | 我很好 |
[19:17] | And, um, you and Franky earlier, that was…? | 那 之前你和弗兰琦… |
[19:19] | Nothing. Exactly right. | 没什么 好得很 |
[19:22] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[19:24] | It didn’t look like nothing. | 但看上去不像没什么 |
[19:25] | Look, mate, can you not take a hint? | 伙计 你也太不识相了 |
[19:27] | Yes. I just chose to ignore it. | 是啊 我就有意不识相 |
[19:33] | Look, she’s just head-fucking me a bit. I’m dealing with it. | 她把我搞得心烦意乱 我应付得来 |
[19:35] | One bottle of champagne. 35. | 一瓶香槟 35镑 |
[19:37] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[19:39] | I mean, it all seems so… fraught. | 你们之间…关系很紧张 |
[19:43] | Keep the change. | 不用找了 |
[19:44] | The way I see it, you shouldn’t get hung up on people. | 要我说 你不该在一棵树上吊死 |
[19:47] | You just take them or leave ’em. | 得不到就该走开 |
[19:48] | You know, have fun, say thanks, move on. | 一起玩玩 道个谢 再找下一个 |
[19:51] | Here, check this out. | 看看这个 |
[19:55] | All these blokes, in this club now, | 这都是现在在这里的男人 |
[19:57] | right now, | 就现在 |
[19:58] | and I could probably fuck… any of ’em. | 我可以操他们中任何一个人 |
[20:02] | In fact, I’m gonna fuck him. | 就选他了 |
[20:05] | I just select “Poke” | 选一下”干” |
[20:07] | and… send. | 然后…发送 |
[20:16] | Yeah, well, I don’t have that app. | 好吧 可我手机没这应用 |
[20:18] | You don’t need one. Come on. | 不需要 过来 |
[20:20] | Look. | 你看 |
[20:27] | There. | 那边 |
[20:29] | Her. | 就她 |
[20:30] | Fit. | 性感 |
[20:31] | Perfect. | 迷人 |
[20:34] | Fuck it, you’re right. | 你他妈没错 |
[20:40] | Wish me luck. | 祝我好运 |
[20:42] | You won’t need it, champ. Take what’s yours. | 你不需要 小哥 是你的跑不掉 |
[20:50] | Bollocks! | 见鬼 |
[20:51] | Ich bin Flangemeister. | 我是变调大师[德语] |
[20:53] | I will fuck you with my techno bass! | 我将用我的重低音电煞你们 |
[21:55] | Oh, Jesus! | 我的天 |
[22:29] | Morning, sleepyhead. | 早安 大懒虫 |
[22:30] | Morning. | 早 |
[22:33] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[22:34] | Watching you sleep. I like it! | 看你睡觉 真有意思 |
[22:38] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[22:41] | How long have you been… up? | 你 醒来有多久了 |
[22:44] | Oh, I haven’t slept. | 我没有睡 |
[22:46] | I’ve been awake all night, just thinking… | 我整晚都醒着 一直在思考… |
[22:49] | thinking, thinking. | 思考 思考 |
[22:51] | About you, me, life. | 你 我 还有人生 |
[22:55] | What’s it all about, eh?! | 这一切的意义是什么 |
[22:57] | Right. | 好吧 |
[22:59] | Shit. Um… Well… | 该死 那个… |
[23:01] | I can’t believe this is your house, this is your room. | 我真不敢相信 这是你家 你的房间 |
[23:04] | It’s so… real. | 好…真实 |
[23:06] | So normal. | 好正常 |
[23:08] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[23:12] | Where do you…? | 那么你住在… |
[23:13] | You know, boarding school, the farm, | 先寄宿学校 然后农场 |
[23:14] | boarding school, the farm. | 再是寄宿学校 然后再农场 |
[23:15] | Blah, blah, fucking blah! | 两点一线 烦死个人 |
[23:19] | – Boarding school? Heavy. – Yep! | -寄宿学校 负担挺重啊 -没错 |
[23:23] | Kind of got suspended. | 我被勒令休学了 |
[23:25] | Kind of in the shit. | 算是深陷麻烦 |
[23:28] | Sort of haven’t told anyone yet. | 还没告诉任何人 |
[23:30] | Sort of ran away. | 算是离家出走了 |
[23:33] | Hey, maybe I could just stay here! | 也许我可以住在你这儿 |
[23:36] | I’m joking. | 开玩笑的 |
[23:37] | Yeah, funny! | 真好笑 |
[23:41] | What were you… | 你为什么被… |
[23:43] | Suspended for? | 勒令休学 |
[23:45] | God! Now, that’s a story. | 天呐 这可说来话长 |
[23:54] | I need the toilet… | 我得去上个厕所… |
[23:55] | Course, he’ll never understand, not really. | 当然了 他是永远不会真正明白的 |
[23:58] | Not with Delia around, | 只要迪莉娅在他身边 |
[23:59] | fucking Delia and her fucking plastic tits | 该死的迪莉娅和她该死的假胸 |
[24:01] | and her fucking stupid little whore dog. | 和她该死的蠢贱狗 |
[24:03] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:06] | It’s just all a bit… raw, you know? | 就是太…不公平了 |
[24:11] | Who’s Delia? | 迪莉娅是谁 |
[24:12] | Spend the day with me. | 今天和我一起过吧 |
[24:14] | Please. | 拜托 |
[24:15] | I’d love to, but… | 我也想 但… |
[24:16] | Oh, come on, Nick. We can have so much fun. | 别这样 尼克 我们可以很开心的 |
[24:18] | We can do drugs, do acid in the zoo. | 我们可以在动物园里嗑药 迷幻剂 |
[24:21] | Fuck on the Downs. | 在唐斯山上尽情地做 |
[24:22] | Come on! We can do anything. Anything you like. | 来嘛 你想干什么 我们就干什么 |
[24:25] | One day. Please. | 就一天 拜托 |
[24:28] | Well, I… | 那个 |
[24:33] | I’d better… | 我得去… |
[24:37] | I’m fucking coming! | 来了来了 |
[24:46] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[24:48] | – What, now? – Er, yeah. | -什么 现在 -是的 |
[24:52] | Why are you being weird? | 你怎么怪怪的 |
[24:53] | I’m not. I’m just, um… | 没有 我只是… |
[24:55] | Nick? | 尼克 |
[25:05] | Carly, Franky. | 卡莉 这是弗兰琦 |
[25:06] | Franky, Carly. | 弗兰琦 这是卡莉 |
[25:12] | What are you doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[25:13] | Nothing. Just… you know, chatting. | 没什么 就是 随便聊聊 |
[25:17] | – Right, are you…? You’re not…? – No. | -你们是 你们不是… -不是 |
[25:19] | No. God, no! | 不 当然不是 |
[25:24] | OK, so, um… I’m gonna… | 那好吧 我去… |
[25:39] | Yeah, well, thanks for that. | 真是多谢了 |
[25:41] | I’ll leave you to it. | 不打扰了 |
[26:06] | I’m going. | 我要走了 |
[26:07] | You don’t have to go. She’s just… | 你不用走 她只是… |
[26:09] | Don’t. | 别 |
[26:12] | Look, Nick… | 听着 尼克 |
[26:14] | I can tell you’re into that girl. I’m not stupid. | 我看得出你喜欢那女孩 我不傻 |
[26:19] | And she’s into you. | 她对你也有感觉 |
[26:26] | Carly, wait. | 卡莉 等等 |
[26:46] | Shit! | 操 |
[26:48] | 视频 来电 | |
[26:56] | Nick? Nick, that you? | 尼克 尼克 是你吗 |
[26:58] | Yes, mate. How are you? | 是的 伙计 你现在怎样了 |
[26:59] | Did you do it? | 你去办了吗 |
[27:01] | How much do you know about this guy? He seems messed up. | 你有多了解这家伙 他看来不太靠谱 |
[27:03] | Course he’s messed up. This is a messed-up situation. | 那还用说 这件事简直乱套透了 |
[27:05] | He’s not fucking Expedia. | 他又不是艾派迪旅游公司的 |
[27:06] | I know, I know, but… | 我知道 我知道 可是 |
[27:08] | I don’t think I trust him. He… he’s pretty scary. | 我没法相信这人 他…很吓人 |
[27:10] | Don’t you want me to come back? | 你到底要不要我回来 |
[27:11] | Of course I do. I do! But there’s some people who… | 当然 我当然想 但有些人… |
[27:15] | Fuck’s sake, Nick. Why don’t you just spit it out? | 该死 尼克 你怎么不直说 |
[27:17] | People. They think I killed Grace. | 他们认为是我害死了格蕾丝 |
[27:19] | Fine, they hate me. But I didn’t kill Grace! | 他们因此恨我 可那不能怪我 |
[27:23] | I know. I know. | 我懂 我懂 |
[27:25] | Did you tell Franky? | 你跟弗兰琦说了吗 |
[27:27] | Mate, she’s dumped you, OK? | 伙计 她已经把你甩了 好吗 |
[27:29] | I know. But I’m not accepting that. | 我知道 但我不能接受 |
[27:31] | Understand? I need her, Nick, all right? | 明白吗 我需要她 尼克 好吗 |
[27:34] | You need to tell her that. | 你必须告诉她 |
[27:39] | You know what? Fuck this. | 好吧 随便了 |
[27:40] | Either you help me or you don’t. Do whatever the fuck you like. | 帮也好 不帮也好 随你便了 |
[27:43] | – Matty… – See you around, Nick. | -马蒂… -再见 尼克 |
[28:01] | ‘Please enter your customer number.’ | 请输入您的客户编号 |
[28:06] | ‘Thank you. Please wait.’ | 谢谢 请稍等 |
[28:09] | ‘Good morning. Can I have your name, please?’ | 早上好 请问您的姓名是 |
[28:10] | Hi, I’m Leon Levan. | 你好 我是里昂·莱文 |
[28:12] | ‘Thank you. Just getting your details now.’ | 谢谢 正在查询您的信息 |
[28:15] | ‘Can I have your memorable word or phrase, please, Mr Levan?’ | 请告诉我您的口令 莱文先生 |
[28:22] | ‘Do you have it?’ | 您知道吗 |
[28:23] | Of course I have it. It’s my… password. | 当然知道 这是我的…密码 |
[28:28] | ‘Mr Levan?’ | 莱文先生 |
[28:29] | 母亲姓名 施沃恩·简·莱文 | |
[28:31] | Siobhan. It’s Siobhan. | 施沃恩 密码是施沃恩 |
[28:33] | 1940 1,940. | |
[28:36] | 1960 1,960. | |
[28:37] | 1980 1,980. | |
[28:40] | And that’s 2,000 exactly. | 这里是2000镑整 |
[29:03] | You’ve done well, my boy. | 做的不错 孩子 |
[29:04] | Amazing what can be achieved if you want it enough, no? | 只要决心大 就能做到 对吗 |
[29:07] | Sure. | 当然 |
[29:09] | So, er… what now? Do I…? | 那么…现在怎么办… |
[29:11] | All in good time, Nico. | 一步步来 尼科 |
[29:14] | Patience. | 别急 |
[29:26] | Nico, there have been some complications. | 尼科 现在出了点问题 |
[29:28] | Complications? | 问题 |
[29:30] | I’m afraid our costs have risen. We need an extra 1,000. | 费用涨了 还需要1000镑 |
[29:34] | That’s all I’ve got, and you said… | 我就那么多 你说过… |
[29:35] | I say many things, but then these things change. | 我说过的话很多 但事情会变 |
[29:38] | Like when I told my wife I wouldn’t fuck her sister. | 就像我答应我老婆我不会上她妹妹 |
[29:41] | But such is life. | 但这就是生活 |
[29:43] | No! This is bullshit! I… | 不 这太过分了 我… |
[29:45] | I want my money back. It’s off. | 把钱还我 我不干了 |
[29:46] | The money is already accounted for. | 这笔钱已经入账了 |
[29:48] | Accounted for? Fuck’s that mean? | 入账 这他妈什么意思 |
[29:51] | It means you should sit down. | 意思是你最好坐下来 |
[29:52] | Listen, mate, back off. Ah, fuck! | 听着 伙计 让开 操 |
[29:56] | The situation is what it is, Nico. | 现在的情况就是这样 尼科 |
[29:59] | Now, you can get us extra money, | 那么 你可以去凑齐剩下的钱 |
[30:02] | or… | 或者 |
[30:04] | you can say goodbye to what you already paid. | 就这样跟你刚付的钱说再见 |
[30:06] | And your brother. | 还有你哥哥 |
[30:09] | Understood? | 明白了吗 |
[30:58] | – Hey! Nickosaur! – Fuck… Where are you? | -尼克 伙计 -操 你在哪 |
[31:03] | Still here, mate. Still here. | 还在这儿 伙计 还在这儿 |
[31:05] | Still where? | 还在哪 |
[31:06] | The club, mate. 48 hours. | 俱乐部 老兄 48小时的派对 |
[31:07] | You fucking cheated! | 你他妈居然偷跑 |
[31:09] | Cheat, cheat, cheat! | 偷跑 偷跑 偷跑 |
[31:12] | I was hoping I could talk to you, mate. | 我想和你谈谈 伙计 |
[31:14] | Always, mate. Come down, everyone’s here. | 随时欢迎 伙计 来吧 大伙都在 |
[31:16] | ‘Yeah, knock me one out.’ | 给我来一杯 |
[31:17] | Yeah. But, mate… | 但是 伙计… |
[31:18] | No, no, no. A big one. Oi, Nick’s coming down! | 不 大杯的 尼克要过来啦 |
[31:21] | Can’t hear you, mate. Come down. See you in a bit! | 这边太吵了 过来再说 回见 |
[31:51] | So we’re not dancing, then? | 你们没去跳舞啊 |
[31:53] | Mr Nick! You made it, man. | 尼克先生 你来了啊 |
[31:55] | I’ve been dancin g for 18 hours. I have blisters. | 我跳了18个小时 都起水泡了 |
[31:58] | Yeah, my bum is so chafed. It’s painful. | 我屁股磨得厉害 疼死了 |
[32:01] | Speak for yourselves. We’ve just got here. | 那是你们俩 我们才过来 |
[32:04] | You can tell because we don’t smell like balls. | 能分辨出来吧 我们身上没那么难闻 |
[32:11] | So! What’s the big shit, mate? | 说吧 你有什么大事 伙计 |
[32:14] | Plop it out. | 说出来吧 |
[32:16] | Said you… wanted to talk? | 你说你想谈谈的 |
[32:19] | No, I didn’t. | 没 我没说 |
[32:20] | No, you did! You said… you said, “I wanna talk to you”! | 你说了 你说 “我想和你谈谈” |
[32:24] | Oh, come on! We’re all mates. All right? | 别这样 大家都是好兄弟 对吧 |
[32:27] | Share the wealth. Yeah? | 说出来嘛 |
[32:29] | A problem shared is a problem… | 把烦恼说出来 就分成了… |
[32:35] | Se-seven…? | 七份吗… |
[32:36] | He obviously doesn’t wanna talk about it, you fucking Joey. | 他明显是不想说 你个蠢货 |
[32:43] | Are you all right, mate? | 你还好吧 伙计 |
[32:48] | I’m in trouble. | 我有麻烦了 |
[32:51] | What sort of trouble? | 什么样的麻烦 |
[32:53] | Some guys… I owe some money to some guys. | 有伙人 我欠那伙人钱 |
[32:56] | What kind of guys? | 什么人 |
[32:58] | Dodgy guys. Really fucking dodgy guys. I don’t… have it. | 不好惹的人 很不好惹 我没有…钱 |
[33:03] | For Matty, for a… passport. | 是给马蒂 弄护照 |
[33:12] | W-Why? | 为什么 |
[33:14] | I paid two grand and I need another. Otherwise. | 我已经付了两千但还需要一千 不然… |
[33:16] | Otherwise what? | 不然怎么样 |
[33:18] | Alo’s right. Why? Why the fuck would you want to do that? | 阿洛说得对 你他妈为什么要这么做 |
[33:20] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是这个意思 |
[33:21] | Cos he’s my brother, Mini. | 因为他是我哥 米妮 |
[33:22] | Your brother who killed Grace. | 你哥杀了格蕾丝 |
[33:24] | Fuck you! He did not kill Grace. | 去你的 他没杀死格蕾丝 |
[33:26] | And how the fuck would you know? | 你知道个屁 |
[33:28] | Well, she’s not fucking here, is she? | 她不在这里 不是吗 |
[33:30] | Mini… | 米妮… |
[33:31] | How about you give Rich a grand? Hey, Nick? | 你怎么不给理查一千镑 尼克 |
[33:35] | Give him a grand and get Gracie back? | 给他一千把格蕾丝换回来 |
[33:37] | You like that, Rich? | 怎么样 理查 |
[33:38] | Don’t, Mini. Just don’t. | 别这样 米妮 别说了 |
[33:39] | Rich, he didn’t kill her. | 理查 他没有杀她 |
[33:40] | Nick, I don’t care. | 尼克 无所谓了 |
[33:42] | And this… just leave me out of it, all right? | 这事…别把我扯进来 行吗 |
[33:45] | Look, maybe we all need to calm down, yeah? | 我们都该冷静下来 |
[33:46] | What about you, Franky? | 你怎么想 弗兰琦 |
[33:51] | Honestly? | 说实话吗 |
[33:53] | He can go fuck himself. | 让他滚一边去吧 |
[33:59] | Well, you know what? | 知道吗 |
[34:00] | Fuck it, then. Fuck all of you. | 去你们的 你们这帮混球 |
[34:17] | Nick. Nick! | 尼克 尼克 |
[34:19] | What?! | 干什么 |
[34:22] | I might be able to help. | 我也许能帮你 |
[34:23] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[34:24] | Why don’t you just stop trying to fucking help me, all right? | 我他妈不要你帮忙 求你了 |
[34:32] | Hey, dude, I was… | 老兄 我正要 |
[34:32] | Back off, yeah, mate? | 让开吧 伙计 |
[34:48] | Nick. Let me in. | 尼克 让我进去 |
[34:51] | What are you doing? | 你要干吗 |
[34:53] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗 |
[34:54] | Getting high. Fuck does it look like? | 嗑药啊 你以为呢 |
[34:58] | Fuck! | 操 |
[35:02] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[35:03] | I can’t believe you fucking did that! | 真不敢相信你那么做了 |
[35:06] | Don’t push me, Franky. I swear… | 别逼我 弗兰琦 我发誓… |
[35:07] | I said, why didn’t you fucking tell me? | 我说 你为什么没告诉我 |
[35:10] | Oh, you care now, do you? | 你现在倒在乎了 |
[35:12] | I care about you, Nick. | 我在乎的是你 尼克 |
[35:14] | No, you don’t. You don’t give a fuck about anyone. | 不 你不 你根本不在乎任何人 |
[35:17] | You’re a head-fuck, Franky. | 你就是个祸害 弗兰琦 |
[35:19] | You haven’t spoken to him for months. | 你几个月没理他了 |
[35:20] | He’s your fucking boyfriend! | 他可是你男朋友 |
[35:22] | Oh, is he fuck! He’s a selfish, messed-up pussy. | 是个鬼 他是个自私 乱套的胆小鬼 |
[35:26] | And you are letting him fuck you again. | 你却要让他再次毁了你的生活 |
[35:29] | I have to. | 我没有选择 |
[35:31] | And you always will. | 你永远都会这样 |
[35:32] | Yeah. Yeah, I will. | 是的 我会 |
[35:35] | Then what the fuck are you doing here with me, Nick? | 那你还和我在这里做什么 尼克 |
[35:40] | You know what? You’re right. | 你猜怎么 你是对的 |
[35:43] | Oh, that’s right – just run away! | 是啊 逃走就行了 |
[35:45] | I wish I fucking could! | 我真希望我能一走了之 |
[35:48] | But I can’t. | 但我做不到 |
[35:50] | Cos you’re in here. And here. | 因为你在这里 还有这里 |
[35:54] | And part of me would give anything | 一部分的我愿意付出任何代价 |
[35:57] | for you to just disappear, just be fucking… | 只希望你能消失 希望你能… |
[36:00] | gone. | 彻底消失 |
[36:02] | But it’s a tiny part. | 但这部分实在太小 |
[36:06] | The rest of me… | 剩下那部分的我 |
[36:08] | The rest of me would take even this, | 另一部分的我愿意接受这种 |
[36:11] | even this shit feeling right now, | 此刻这样操蛋的感觉 |
[36:14] | over any other feeling about any other girl. | 也胜过对其他任何女孩的感觉 |
[36:18] | Because compared to this, | 因为同这相比 |
[36:19] | I haven’t felt a single fucking thing in my life. | 我此前的人生都毫无意义 |
[36:22] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[36:24] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[36:25] | Franky. I do. | 弗兰琦 我爱你 |
[36:29] | Yeah, and when he comes back? | 是吗 那等他回来了怎么办 |
[36:31] | It doesn’t fucking matter. Nothing does. | 那不重要 什么都不重要 |
[36:36] | Cos you don’t want me, do you? | 但你不想要我 对吗 |
[36:44] | No. | 对 |
[36:45] | You’re lying. | 你在说谎 |
[36:46] | Fuck you! | 去你妈的 |
[37:04] | Hey, what are you doing?! | 你干吗 |
[37:11] | I’m sorry I’m a cunt. | 很抱歉我那么混蛋 |
[37:58] | You can’t… | 你不能… |
[38:12] | Where’s my fucking money? | 我的钱在哪 |
[38:41] | I told you, Nico. | 我告诉你了 尼科 |
[38:42] | It’s all been accounted for. | 那些钱已经入账了 |
[38:50] | Family, Nico. | 家人 尼科 |
[38:53] | You protect them because you have to. | 你有义务保护他们 |
[38:56] | But it’s a weakness. | 但这是个弱点 |
[38:58] | Every good man has it. | 每个好人都有的弱点 |
[39:02] | Da li je sve u redu? | 出什么事了[克罗地亚语] |
[39:04] | Everything’s just fine, Savo. | 没事 萨沃 |
[39:07] | In a moment, Nico is going to walk out that door. | 过会儿 尼科就会走了 |
[39:13] | And we will never see each other again. | 我们永远不会再见了 |
[39:17] | Right, Nico? | 对不对 尼科 |
[40:03] | You looking for these? | 你是不是在找这个 |
[40:15] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[40:17] | Yeah, s’pose. | 可以吧 |
[40:37] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[40:38] | Not really. | 不太好 |
[40:44] | He’s called me six times. | 他打给我六次了 |
[40:47] | I want you to tell him to stop. | 我想让你告诉他别打了 |
[40:51] | Why? | 为什么 |
[40:54] | Because it’s over, Nick. | 因为都结束了 尼克 |
[41:11] | It’s all there. | 都在这儿了 |
[41:12] | Where d’you get it? | 你哪里来的钱 |
[41:14] | Sort of an inheritance. | 算是遗产吧 |
[41:17] | It’s for you, Nick. Not him. | 这是给你的 尼克 不是他 |
[41:26] | Keep it. | 留着吧 |
[41:27] | It was a fucking awful idea and I knew it was. | 那主意糟透了 我早就知道 |
[41:31] | And now I’m pretty fucking certain they won’t take it. | 他们现在是不会收下了 |
[41:36] | Shit. | 该死 |
[41:39] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[41:41] | Doesn’t matter, Franks. | 不重要了 小弗 |
[41:52] | What do you want from me, Nick? | 你想让我怎么样 尼克 |
[41:56] | Franky… | 弗兰琦 |
[41:58] | you are the most beautiful person I’ve ever seen. | 你是我见过的最美的人 |
[43:33] | So what now? | 现在怎么办 |
[43:38] | Maybe we just enjoy it. | 也许我们就享受当下吧 |
[43:42] | Sounds good. | 听上去不错 |
[43:47] | Sounds perfect. | 听上去很完美 |
[44:18] | 视频 来电 | |
[44:23] | 视频 来电 | |
[44:29] | Nick…? | 尼克 |
[44:30] | Nick? | 尼克 |
[44:35] | Franky? | 弗兰琦 |