时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Mini, I love you. | 米妮 我爱你 |
[00:04] | ‘Jesus, Farmboy. Talk about ruining the mood.’ | 老天啊 农民仔 还真会破坏气氛 |
[00:07] | Mini Mini Mini. Wait. | 米妮 米妮 米妮 等等 |
[00:08] | Just drive. | 开车 |
[00:09] | I don’t know what she said, all right? But she’s not available. | 我不知道她说了什么 她已经有男朋友了 |
[00:12] | She’s my girlfriend and you lot just fuck with her head. | 我才是她男朋友 你们这帮人少来哄骗她 |
[00:16] | I don’t want you here. I never wanted you at all. | 我根本不希望你来 我从没喜欢过你 |
[00:19] | Do you understand? | 听明白了吗 |
[00:21] | I’m in this class. Well, I’ve been away for a bit. | 我是这个班的 我离开了一段时间 |
[00:25] | Like, on holiday. | 休了段假 |
[00:26] | I’ve missed you so much. | 我想死你了 |
[00:28] | ‘Farmboy?’ | 农民仔 |
[00:30] | Come down. I want to talk. | 下来 我想和你谈谈 |
[00:33] | I’m telling you I’m sorry. | 我想跟你说声对不起 |
[00:35] | It’s too fucking exhausting loving you. | 爱你实在是让我精疲力尽 |
[00:39] | I don’t think you know how to love anything. | 我觉得你根本不会爱 |
[00:42] | Who have you told, Mini? | 你跟谁讲过 米妮 |
[00:44] | Have you told anyone? | 你有没有跟任何人讲过 |
[00:45] | I haven’t told myself. | 我自己都还没接受呢 |
[02:04] | Mini! Mini! | 米妮 米妮 |
[02:06] | Come dance! | 过来跳舞 |
[02:12] | Mini! | 米妮 |
[02:21] | I don’t give a shit, mate. Like none of the shits. | 我不在乎了 伙计 都他妈不在乎了 |
[02:23] | I’ve got no more shits for that girl. You know, I don’t get it. | 我放弃那姑娘了 真是搞不明白 |
[02:28] | We used to have jokes, like proper fucking jokes. | 我们以前很开心的 真的很开心 |
[02:31] | And now it’s just… I don’t know. Reality drama bullshit. | 现在变成了狗血的真人秀 |
[02:36] | Al, I didn’t wanna tell you this when you were all smitten and shit | 阿洛 我不想在你磕大的时候说这话 |
[02:39] | but you can do better, man. | 但你能找更好的 伙计 |
[02:42] | For reals? | 你说真的 |
[02:42] | For fucking reals. Why not? | 当然 怎么不行了 |
[02:48] | What about her? | 她怎么样 |
[02:52] | Who? | 哪个 |
[02:55] | Her. | 她 |
[02:58] | She’s eye-fucking you, man. | 正向你送秋波呢 |
[03:07] | Fuck, man. She’s coming over. Look, she’s coming over. | 擦 她居然走过来了 过来了 |
[03:10] | – Fucking be cool. – Ok, ok. | -淡定 -好 好 |
[03:21] | Wanna monkey-fuck? | 能借个火吗 |
[03:23] | What? | 什么 |
[03:24] | I’m desperate for a light here. | 我急着要火 |
[03:26] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 没问题 |
[03:40] | You know there are like 12 other douchebags | 你知道这里还有另外12个蠢货 |
[03:41] | dressed as Peter Pan? | 扮成了彼得·潘吧 |
[03:43] | Oh, yeah, but they’re just wannabes. | 是啊 但他们都是装逼的 |
[03:46] | You wanna know a secret? | 想知道个秘密吗 |
[03:48] | Always. | 总是想的 |
[03:50] | Found a… secret stash of bevvies. | 我找到了 一堆偷藏好酒 |
[03:54] | Gonna make a cocktail. | 正要去调杯鸡尾酒 |
[03:56] | You want in? | 一起不 |
[03:58] | Cha! | 好啊 |
[04:04] | – Better? – Much better. | -这个更好吧 -好多了 |
[04:13] | Little bit of this, little bit of that. | 加点这个 加点那个 |
[04:16] | Are you trying to get me drunk so you can get in my pants? | 你是想把我灌醉后睡我吗 |
[04:18] | Oh, no. That’s what the rohypnol’s for. This is just for jokes. | 没啊 迷奸药才是干那事的 这就玩玩 |
[04:34] | Very mature… | 一点也不幼稚啊 |
[04:35] | Farmboy. | 农民仔 |
[04:42] | Mini McGuinness. | 米妮·麦吉尼斯 |
[04:43] | This is… | 这是 |
[04:45] | Poppy Champion. | 波比·查皮恩 |
[04:47] | Poppy Champion. | 波比·查皮恩 |
[04:52] | Well, um… enjoy your beer and bants, then. | 那 不打扰你们饮酒作乐了 |
[05:24] | So. | 那… |
[05:27] | So. | 那… |
[05:43] | It’s been fun. | 我挺开心的 |
[05:50] | For fuck’s sake. | 我去 |
[06:59] | I’m… I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m really, really sorry. | 对不起 抱歉 真抱歉 |
[07:02] | Dewi tried to off-road the van this morning. Totally fucked it. | 早上德维开着货车去越野 完全给报废了 |
[07:06] | So, er… we’re stuck with Betsy. | 所以 咱只能开贝琪了 |
[07:09] | You own a tractor? | 你居然有辆拖拉机 |
[07:11] | I know. It’s properly jokes. | 是呀 可笑吧 |
[07:12] | I love tractors. | 我可喜欢拖拉机了 |
[07:14] | Fancy a lift, Tink? | 想搭车吗 小叮当 |
[07:49] | What’s the plan, Peter Pan? | 怎么打算的 彼得·潘 |
[07:52] | Well. I thought we could munch this shiz alfresco. | 我们可以先饱餐一顿 |
[07:57] | Fancy. Are you trying to impress me? | 真不错 你是想打动我吗 |
[08:01] | I don’t need to try. | 我压根不用努力 |
[08:04] | Onwards to Neverland! | 向梦幻岛出发 |
[08:07] | Fuck! Whoa! Ow! | 我操 |
[08:10] | Fucking sweat balls! Ow! | 真他妈的 |
[08:13] | – Does it hurt? – No. | -疼吗 -不疼 |
[08:19] | – You’re it. – What? | -到你了 -什么 |
[08:21] | – Come on, Alo! – Oh, you cheat! | -快来 阿洛 -你居然作弊 |
[08:29] | Come and catch me! | 来抓我呀 |
[08:45] | Come on! | 快来呀 |
[08:54] | One sec. | 休息一会儿 |
[08:55] | Come on! | 快来 |
[09:05] | Pretty average land-boy lifestyle, really. | 其实就是平常的农家孩子的生活 |
[09:08] | Got my mum. My dad. | 有我妈 我爸 |
[09:10] | Four cows. Bunch of sheep and chickens. | 四头奶牛 一些羊和鸡 |
[09:13] | Oh, and Rags, my dog. | 还有阿布 我的狗 |
[09:15] | We got a Labrador once, | 我们家养过一条拉布拉多 |
[09:16] | but my dad gave him to an old folks’ home | 但我爸把它送给一个老人了 |
[09:18] | cos he crapped in his bed. | 因为它在他床上拉了屎 |
[09:20] | I’ll bet he was the shit. | 他肯定是条好狗狗 |
[09:21] | We called him Napoleon cos he was so little. | 他可小了 所以我们叫他拿破仑 |
[09:23] | – Oh, little dogs are badass. – I know, right? | -小狗最萌了 -是啊 |
[09:28] | Hey, you wanna see me do a handstand? | 想看我倒立不 |
[09:31] | Um… yeah. | 好啊 |
[09:42] | How life-altering was that? | 很震撼吧 |
[09:47] | You’re like… | 你好像… |
[09:49] | really weird. | 挺奇怪的 |
[09:51] | – I know you are. – No, I mean like a compliment. | -我就知道 -不 是恭维你的 |
[09:54] | A lot… A lot of girls would hate this, not rom coming it, | 很多女孩不喜欢这样 觉得不浪漫 |
[09:57] | just hanging out, having jokes. | 这样一起待着 聊聊天 |
[09:59] | 小叮当 温迪均为《小飞侠》人物 小叮当喜欢彼得·潘 彼得则对温迪有好感 波比前一晚扮成了小叮当 | |
[09:59] | You talking about a lot of girls or just Wendy? | 很多女孩 还是就温迪 |
[10:04] | What? | 什么 |
[10:06] | Well, the bombshell who chitchatted with us in Neverland. | 在梦幻岛上和我们聊天的那个性感美女 |
[10:10] | Well, she’s your ex, right? | 她是你前女友 对吧 |
[10:17] | Well, you don’t have to tell me if it’s too like emo or whatever. | 要是这事太闹心 就别说了 |
[10:20] | No! Um… no. | 没 没有 |
[10:22] | Look, we weren’t even really together. | 我们都没真正在一起过 |
[10:23] | It was all physical. | 只是肉体关系罢了 |
[10:25] | She has a serious case of libido bipolar, | 她的性欲简直是两极化 |
[10:28] | hot and cold all the time. | 要么欲火焚身 要么冷若冰霜 |
[10:30] | I was like her West Country whore, | 我就跟她的西部小种马一样 |
[10:32] | fuckable just as long as nobody found out. | 随时得满足她 但不能被人发现 |
[10:55] | So, um… | 那么… |
[10:59] | I mean, I’m… I’m just throwing this out there, but… | 我就说说… |
[11:02] | do you want to make this thing official? | 你想不想正式交往 |
[11:07] | Are you asking me to be your girlfriend, Alo? | 你是要我当你女朋友吗 阿洛 |
[11:10] | Maybe. | 也许是吧 |
[11:12] | Do you want to? | 你愿意吗 |
[11:15] | Wait. | 等等 |
[11:18] | There’s something else I wanna do first. | 我要先做一件事 |
[12:08] | ‘Meet Joe Jonas! | 简直像乔·乔纳斯一样帅 |
[12:10] | ‘Excellent!’ | 棒极了 |
[12:40] | Oh, fuck! Fuck, I’m going to come! | 我日 操 要射了 |
[13:01] | – Oh, no. – Oh, yes! | -糟糕 -爽啊 |
[13:05] | Oh, fuck! | 操 |
[13:11] | What… what the fuck? | 这他妈怎么回事 |
[13:12] | Chill out. I never use a condom. | 放心 我从不用套套 |
[13:15] | It’s no biggie. | 没什么大不了的 |
[13:17] | No, no, no, no! Don’t touch me! | 不 不 别碰我 |
[13:18] | Don’t touch me! Don’t touch me. Stay there. | 别碰我 别碰我 就待在那儿 |
[13:20] | Stay there, stay there. | 别过来 别过来 |
[13:22] | OK. OK. | 好 好 |
[13:25] | OK. | 就这样 |
[13:26] | Just tell me exactly… | 告诉我 你到底 |
[13:28] | how old are you? | 多大 |
[13:30] | I’m 14. Almost. | 我14岁 快了 |
[13:33] | Oh, my God! You’re 13! | 我的天呐 你才13岁 |
[13:35] | I don’t get it. What’s the drama? | 我不明白 这又怎么了 |
[13:37] | Of course you don’t get it. You’re a child. | 你当然不明白了 你还是个小孩儿 |
[13:39] | I’m not a child. | 我不是小孩了 |
[13:40] | I can get the adult menu at Pizza Hut. | 我在必胜客都可以拿成人菜单了 |
[13:42] | What the fuck? | 这搞毛啊 |
[13:44] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 我的天呐 |
[13:46] | Oh, my God. I’m a teenage paedo. | 我的天呐 我成少年恋童癖者了 |
[13:49] | Like an actual paedophile! Me! | 我这真的是猥亵儿童了啊 |
[13:53] | Fuck! | 操 |
[13:53] | I woke up this morning and I was normal! | 我今天早上起床的时候还是个正常人 |
[13:57] | Poppy! | 波比 |
[13:58] | – Shiz. That’s my parents. – Oh, my God. | -糟了 我爸妈回来了 -这下完了 |
[14:05] | All right, I will, then. | 好的 马上 |
[14:10] | Lovely! | 棒极了 |
[14:12] | You know, when we met, you loved the fact that I fought. | 刚认识的时候 你就喜欢我打架的样子 |
[14:15] | If that was all that was wrong with you then, Connell, | 你要真就这么点毛病就好了 康奈尔 |
[14:17] | things change. | 现在已经不同了 |
[14:18] | Let’s not talk about things changing, love. | 别提现在有什么不同 亲爱的 |
[14:20] | Unless you want to talk about your tits, | 除非你想谈谈你的咪咪 |
[14:23] | – Oh, fuck off! – and your arse. | -滚远点 -还有你的屁股 |
[14:24] | Go and do the garden like you… | 滚去打理花园吧… |
[14:24] | Don’t fuck me around the fucking Cotswolds! | 你他妈都扯到科茨沃尔德去了 |
[14:27] | If only you knew where the Cotswolds were, | 好像你知道科茨沃尔德在哪一样 |
[14:28] | Connell, if fucking only! | 康奈尔 你他妈知道吗 |
[14:29] | If only I could get at them, love! | 我要是能去那儿就好了 亲爱的 |
[14:32] | Stop it, Connell! All right! Stop it! | 闭嘴 康奈尔 够了 闭嘴 |
[14:34] | – Don’t talk to me like that! – That’s right! | -别那样跟我说话 -又是这样 |
[14:35] | No, no, don’t pin any of this | 你再少说什么 |
[14:37] | “Oh, he doesn’t even touch me any more” shite on me, all right? | “他现在碰都不碰我了” |
[14:57] | 今晚来参加我的 生日聚会吧 大男孩 我朋友想见见 我的新男友 么么 | |
[15:06] | Fucking… | 我操 |
[15:08] | So. How did D-day go with the green fairy? | 你和那位小仙女玩得怎么样 |
[15:11] | Pixie. Look, mate, I… I really need to talk to you about… | 是精灵 伙计 我真的得跟你谈谈 |
[15:14] | Oh, Frankster. | 小弗 |
[15:15] | Alo was just gushing about his new squeeze. | 阿洛正在大谈他的新女友呢 |
[15:18] | – New squeeze? – There’s no squeeze. | -新女友吗 -没这回事 |
[15:21] | Yeah, Al. About that. I, um… | 阿洛 关于那个 我… |
[15:26] | Hey, Hardbeck, | 哈德贝克 |
[15:27] | do you mind if I chat up your life partner for a hot minute? | 介意我跟你好基友聊会儿吗 |
[15:30] | Sure. | 请便 |
[15:36] | Oh, what, alone? Oh, cool, yeah. | 单独谈吗 没问题 |
[15:41] | See you over there. | 回见 |
[15:43] | Laters. | 待会儿见 |
[15:46] | I know about you and Mini. | 我知道你和米妮的事了 |
[15:48] | – Yeah, and? – And? | -是吗 然后呢 -然后 |
[15:55] | Look, Mini likes to think she’s a complicated girl, | 米妮把自己看作是个复杂的女孩 |
[15:58] | Alo, but she’s not. | 但她不是的 阿洛 |
[16:00] | When she says no, she really means yes. | 当她说不的时候 她实际上在说是 |
[16:02] | That sounds a bit wrong. | 我怎么觉得不是呢 |
[16:03] | Focus, Alo. | 专心点 阿洛 |
[16:05] | – Mini needs you. – She doesn’t even like me. | -米妮需要你 -她都不喜欢我 |
[16:08] | Doesn’t matter. | 那不重要 |
[16:11] | You have to get her back. | 你必须得把她追回来 |
[16:13] | Don’t you get it? | 你还不明白吗 |
[16:16] | You two are like the only good thing | 你俩在一起是这糟糕的一年里 |
[16:17] | to happen this entire crappy year. | 唯一的一点好事了 |
[16:22] | So, stop fucking it, Alo. | 所以别搞砸了 阿洛 |
[16:24] | How am I fucking… | 怎么是我搞… |
[16:26] | You know what, Franks? | 知道吗 小弗 |
[16:26] | I really cannot deal with this bullshit right now. | 我现在真没空搭理这破事 |
[16:46] | I’m sorry but it’s over. | 我很抱歉 但我们结束了 |
[16:48] | No, don’t cry. I’m not dumping you. | 别 别哭呀 我不是要甩了你 |
[16:52] | I just don’t want to hear or see you any more. | 我只是不想再和你来往了 |
[16:59] | It’s over, bitch! | 结束了 贱人 |
[17:01] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! You came! | 天啊 天啊 你来了 |
[17:06] | Poppy. I… | 波比 我… |
[17:09] | We need to talk. | 我想和你谈谈 |
[17:10] | After you meet my mates. | 先见了我朋友再说 |
[17:14] | So, what are you, like, 30? | 你多大了 有30岁吗 |
[17:17] | Yeah, close. | 差不多 |
[17:18] | Anyway, status update? | 说说什么情况了 |
[17:19] | Well, it’s not Facebook official, | 还没在脸书上宣布呢 |
[17:21] | but it’s totally official. Right, babes? | 但已经正式确认关系了 对吧 宝贝 |
[17:25] | Yeah, yeah. Love you too, girlfriend. | 是是 我也爱你 女朋友 |
[17:28] | So, what, have you two like done the nookie? | 你们已经做过了吗 |
[17:30] | Don’t be dizzy, Megs. I’m no Taylor Swift. | 还用问吗 梅格 我又不是纯情小姑娘 |
[17:32] | We did it like a million times last night. | 我们昨晚做过无数次了 |
[17:34] | Doggy, pony, everything. Right, babe? | 还用了各种体位 对吧 宝贝 |
[17:36] | You should defs invite some of your hot mates to come jam. | 你真该带几个帅哥来的 |
[17:39] | The boy-girl ratio here is practically lezbo. | 这儿都快成女同俱乐部了 |
[17:42] | No offence, Pops. | 别生气 小波 |
[17:43] | Yeah, they’re not really into electro-pop. Or prison. | 他们不太喜欢电音 或者监狱 |
[17:46] | What? | 什么 |
[17:49] | Tune! | 开始了 |
[17:53] | What’s happening? | 什么情况 |
[18:16] | Poppy! Poppy! | 波比 波比 |
[18:17] | We need to talk. | 我得和你谈谈 |
[18:21] | Hands to yourself, Chris Brown. | 别拽我 克里斯·布朗 |
[18:24] | You wanna do hot knives? | 你想吸大麻吗 |
[18:25] | – Poppy. – We don’t have to do hot knives. | -波比 -我们不非得吸大麻 |
[18:27] | Cheska scammed some MD off her sister. | 切斯卡从她姐那儿骗来些摇头丸 |
[18:28] | We could drop a few bombs | 要是你愿意的话 |
[18:29] | – if you want. – Poppy. | -我们可以来一点 -波比 |
[18:30] | I should never have come here. | 我就不该来 |
[18:31] | I… | 我… |
[18:34] | I’m sorry but I can’t be your boyfriend | 对不起 但我不能做你男朋友 |
[18:38] | or whatever you want me to be. | 或你的任何人 |
[18:41] | Look, it’s not you, it’s me. OK? | 这不是你的问题 是我的问题 |
[18:46] | No, actually it is kind of all you. | 不对 其实问题还是出在你身上 |
[18:47] | But, I mean, don’t feel bad because we can still be mates. | 但是别难过 我们还可以做朋友 |
[18:51] | I mean not, like, call or text or hang-out kind of mates. | 不是那种打电话发短信出去玩的朋友 |
[18:55] | But… I’m really sorry. | 但是…真的很抱歉 |
[18:58] | You’re gonna go back to that mega-bitch Mini, aren’t you? | 你要回到超级大贱人米妮身边 是吗 |
[19:00] | No! I don’t know! | 不是 我不知道 |
[19:02] | Fine. Flip off! | 好啊 滚你妈的 |
[19:03] | You make people think you’re nice but you’re not nice. | 你装出好人的样子 其实根本不是好人 |
[19:05] | You’re just a… A hypocrite! | 你…是个伪君子 |
[19:07] | Get out! | 滚 |
[19:09] | Wait! Stop! | 等等 别走 |
[19:11] | Please don’t go! You won’t be happy with her! | 不要走 你和她在一起不会快乐的 |
[19:14] | – She doesn’t love you! – Listen to me, OK, Poppy? | -她不爱你 -听着 波比 |
[19:17] | I’m sorry, OK? But I… I don’t love you back. | 很抱歉 但 我不能回应你的爱 |
[19:20] | And it’s… it’s just not love if someone doesn’t love you back. | 没有回应的爱不能叫做爱 |
[19:26] | Stop. Stop it. Stop it! | 停下 住手 |
[19:29] | I’m not your boyfriend! | 我不是你男朋友 |
[19:31] | You’re a child! It’s sick! | 你还是个孩子 太变态了 |
[19:32] | I don’t even like you! | 我甚至都不喜欢你 |
[19:34] | And no amount of head or head-fuckery | 不管和你做多少次 嗑多少药 |
[19:37] | is going to change that! | 这一点也不会改变 |
[19:41] | – Poppy, look… – Back the fuck up, kiddy fiddler! | -波比 -死开 你个恋童癖 |
[19:43] | – Pervert! – Someone call the police! | -变态 -谁帮忙报警啊 |
[19:45] | No, it’s… I’m going, all right? I’m going. | 别 我走还不行吗 我这就走 |
[19:48] | What?! | 看什么看 |
[20:27] | So, you gonna tell me, then, what happened with, er… | 你不说说你和那个… |
[20:30] | Poppy, champion of the world? | 世界冠军波比怎么样了吗 |
[20:33] | No. Shut up, all right? | 不要 闭嘴行吗 |
[20:34] | I’ve been thinking. Why don’t we go away? | 我一直在想 我们为什么不远走高飞呢 |
[20:37] | What? | 什么 |
[20:38] | Yeah, you know. We’ll… we’ll hit up Amsterdam. | 去阿姆斯特丹啊 |
[20:40] | Lost Boys it like we always said we would. | 像迷失男孩那样 我们一直说要去的 |
[20:40] | 《小飞侠》中一群离家 来到梦幻岛的男孩 | |
[20:42] | Is this about your exam? | 是不是因为考试的缘故 |
[20:43] | Because I told you you can’t cram | 早跟你说了 阿洛 |
[20:45] | an entire term the night before, Al. | 一学期只靠一晚上抱佛脚是不行的 |
[20:47] | No. This is not about an exam. | 不是因为考试 |
[20:49] | I just wanna get away, that’s all. | 我就是想远走高飞 |
[20:51] | And right now I want to go to Amsterdam | 此刻 我就想和我最好的兄弟 |
[20:54] | with my best fucking matey. | 一起去阿姆斯特丹 |
[20:55] | Now come on. What do you say? | 说嘛 怎么样 |
[20:58] | I dunno, Al. I’ll think about it, yeah? | 我不知道 阿洛 让我考虑考虑 |
[21:00] | Bullshit, Rich. Do not just say stuff to make me feel better. | 扯淡 理查 不要净说好听的 |
[21:04] | I think it’s tops. Just… I mean well back-burn it. | 你的提议很棒 但是 先放放吧 |
[21:08] | No. It’s a yay or a nay, or fuck off, Rich. | 要么去要么不去 要么滚蛋 理查 |
[21:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:59] | That’s OK. | 不客气 |
[22:06] | Is this year 13 geography? | 这里是13年级地理课吗 |
[22:09] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:15] | Aloysius Creevey. | 阿洛伊修斯·克里维 |
[22:25] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈想干吗 |
[22:27] | You’re nicked. | 你被捕了 |
[22:30] | Yeah, all right, mate! | 知道了 老兄 |
[22:34] | Come on, son. | 走吧 小子 |
[22:35] | You won’t need A-levels where you’re going. | 局子里不要高级考试证书的 |
[22:51] | Look. Whatever you think I’ve done, all right, | 听着 无论你们认为我干了什么 |
[22:55] | you’re wrong. | 我都没干过 |
[22:56] | I’m just waiting to hear you say it. | 我就想听你说出来 |
[22:58] | Play silly buggers if you want. | 你想装就装吧 |
[23:01] | We’ve got all day. | 我们可以在这儿耗一整天 |
[23:05] | Smithy, we’ve got squash at seven. | 史密西 咱们7点要去打壁球 |
[23:10] | We’ve got till six. Minus an hour for lunch. | 可以耗到6点 再去掉一小时午餐时间 |
[23:14] | So, you better start talking, boyo, | 所以最好现在就从实招来 小子 |
[23:16] | cos you’re in trouble. | 你惹麻烦了 |
[23:17] | Big trouble. | 大麻烦 |
[23:19] | You’re looking at at least three years’ jail time. | 你面临三年监禁 |
[23:22] | Plus a year on the sex offenders register. | 以及一年的性犯罪记录 |
[23:25] | Three years? | 三年 |
[23:26] | We have a statement here | 我们有一份口供 |
[23:28] | given by Poppy Champion earlier today. | 是波比·查皮恩今天早些时候递交的 |
[23:32] | Mitch? | 米奇 |
[23:34] | Aloysius Creevey groomed me until I sexed him. | 阿洛伊修斯·克里维引诱我和他发生了关系 |
[23:37] | “He said he liked ’em young.” | 他说他喜欢年轻的 |
[23:39] | Nuh-uh, right? It’s the other way around. | 什么 恰恰相反 |
[23:41] | She’s had more sex than me! | 她的做爱经验比我还丰富 |
[23:42] | “He told me I could play with his puppy. | 他告诉我可以玩他的狗狗 |
[23:46] | But he didn’t mean his pet.” | 不过他说的可不是他的宠物 |
[23:47] | I meant Rags. | 我指的是阿布 |
[23:49] | My dog Rags, not… | 我养的狗阿布 而不是 |
[23:52] | my penis. | 我的小鸡鸡 |
[23:53] | “He gave me alcohol and… and drugs. | 他给我酒喝还给了我…一些毒品 |
[23:58] | “He said it wouldn’t hurt.” | 他说嗑点没事 |
[24:00] | You sick bastard. | 你这变态的混蛋 |
[24:02] | You sick… you sick bastard. | 你这变…变态的混蛋 |
[24:04] | Look, all right? She is the sick one. | 你们听我说 她才是变态的那个 |
[24:07] | She’s lying! | 她在撒谎 |
[24:09] | Oh, come on! | 拜托 |
[24:12] | Right. OK. | 好吧 |
[24:14] | All right. | 好吧 |
[24:17] | I had sex with her, | 我是和她上了床 |
[24:18] | but I didn’t know she was underage, OK? | 但当时我并不知道她未成年 |
[24:22] | I didn’t know. | 我真不知道 |
[24:25] | I swear I didn’t know! | 我发誓我不知道 |
[24:29] | You do not have to say anything, | 你可以选择保持沉默 |
[24:30] | but it may harm your defence | 但如果你现在 |
[24:31] | if you do not mention, when questioned, | 被问及时不作回答 |
[24:33] | something which you later rely on in court. | 审讯时可能对你的辩护不利 |
[24:36] | Anything you do say may be given in evidence. | 你所说的任何话都可能作为呈堂证供 |
[25:19] | Aloysius Creevey. You’ve got a visitor. | 阿洛伊修斯·克里维 有人来看你了 |
[25:27] | Hello, Aloysius. | 你好 阿洛伊修斯 |
[25:29] | How are you, lad? | 还好吗 小伙子 |
[25:41] | We’ve cleared out your locker. | 我们清空了你的储物柜 |
[25:43] | Most of it we had to confiscate. | 大部分东西都不得不没收 |
[25:47] | Or incinerate. | 或者烧掉 |
[25:50] | Here’s the rest. | 这里是剩下的 |
[25:58] | I think you know what I’m going to say. | 你应该知道我接下来要说什么 |
[26:04] | I’m sorry, Aloysius. | 我很抱歉 阿洛伊修斯 |
[26:06] | But we are suspending you from Roundview College, | 但你将被罗德威停学 |
[26:10] | subject to further investigation. | 等待进一步调查 |
[26:13] | Doug, please. | 道格 拜托 |
[26:17] | It’s out of my hands, Aloysius. | 我也无能为力 阿洛伊修斯 |
[26:20] | They’re saying you’re a danger to children. | 他们说你对孩子有威胁 |
[26:24] | Or in street parlance, a nonce. | 或者通俗讲 你是个强奸犯 |
[26:26] | I am not a nonce, all right? | 我不是个强奸犯 |
[26:29] | I know that. But technically you are. | 我知道 可从法律上讲你是 |
[26:35] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[26:38] | But chin up. | 但振作点 |
[26:41] | You can bounce back. Get on that horse. | 你可以触底反弹 重整旗鼓 |
[26:44] | And don’t let the bastards grind you down! | 别因为那些混球而一蹶不振 |
[26:47] | Not you. I didn’t mean you. | 不是你 我说的不是您 |
[26:50] | Can you leave now, please? | 请你离开 好吗 |
[26:52] | Yes. Yes. | 行 行 |
[27:00] | Remember, lad. Oggy, oggy, oggy! | 别忘了 小伙子 加油 加油 加油 |
[27:03] | Yes? | 好吗 |
[27:10] | You just called me a bastard. | 你刚刚管我叫混球 |
[27:12] | Er… no. | 没有 |
[27:14] | I… I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[27:19] | Aloysius Creevey. | 阿洛伊修斯·克里维 |
[27:20] | You’ve been released on bail pending trial. | 你已获保候审 |
[27:42] | You should have told me. | 你该告诉我的 |
[27:45] | I thought I could handle it. | 我以为我自己能处理好 |
[27:54] | You know everything’s gonna be fine, right? | 一切都会好起来的 |
[27:55] | No, Richard. It’s not fine. | 不 理查德 情况很糟 |
[27:57] | That is the opposite of what its going to be. | 我是不会好起来的 |
[28:00] | Everything is fucked. | 一切都砸锅了 |
[28:01] | If it’s fucked now, | 现在已经栽到这份上 |
[28:02] | what’s it gonna be like next year or in five years? | 那么明年或是五年之后会是什么样子 |
[28:05] | I can’t hack this for the rest of my life, Rich, all right? | 我不能下半辈子都栽在这上头 理查 懂吗 |
[28:12] | What shall I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[28:17] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[28:17] | – Just… – I don’t need that kind of cheering up. | -你就… -我不需要那种鼓劲啦 |
[28:18] | Just ring her. Just ring Poppy and be like, | 你就…打给波比 |
[28:21] | you know, what the fuck and shit. | 问问这他妈是怎么回事 |
[28:23] | I don’t think I’m allowed to talk to her. | 我不能和她说话的吧 |
[28:29] | What are you doing? Rich! | 你在干什么 理查 |
[28:32] | Rich, I think that’s still illegal. | 理查 那是违法的吧 |
[28:35] | Don’t… don’t call her. Don’t call her, Rich. | 别打给她 理查 |
[28:37] | Rich! Rich, don’t. Don’t fucking… | 理查 理查 别他妈的 |
[28:39] | – It’s ringing. – Rich, stop. | -通了 -理查 不要 |
[28:40] | – No, no! Rich, don’t… – It’s ringing. There you go. | -别啊 理查 -通了 给你 |
[28:42] | – Thank God! – I got arrested because of you! | -谢天谢地 -你害我被捕了 |
[28:44] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:45] | OK. I am being charged with a sexual assault of a minor. | 听着 我被控性侵未成年人 |
[28:48] | Do you have any idea how serious that is? | 你知道这罪名有多严重吗 |
[28:50] | I know and I’m sorry. | 我知道 我很抱歉 |
[28:52] | I was just monumentally pissed at you. | 我被怒气冲昏头了 |
[28:54] | I could go to jail. | 我可能会进监狱的 |
[28:57] | If you tell them I made it all up, | 如果你告诉他们那是我编的 |
[28:58] | they’ll drop the charges. | 他们会撤销诉讼 |
[28:59] | Poppy, who are you talking to? | 波比 你在跟谁说话 |
[29:01] | Dad! I… No-one. Dad! | 爸爸 我 没人 爸爸 |
[29:03] | Hey, now you listen here, you sick paedo fuck. | 你给我听好了 你个变态恋童癖 |
[29:07] | You’re going to jail. | 你就等着蹲大牢吧 |
[29:08] | Hi, Mr Champion. | 你好 查皮恩先生 |
[29:09] | If you’d kindly let me finish speaking with Poppy… | 如果你能让我和波比说完… |
[29:10] | Now, I’m a God-fearing man, | 我是个虔诚的人 |
[29:12] | but I swear to baby Christ | 但我对基督宝贝发誓 |
[29:14] | if that limp dick jumps out of your pants again, | 你那软蛋要再敢从裤子里蹦出来 |
[29:16] | I will bite it off! | 老子就咬掉它 |
[29:17] | Mr Champion, I apologise. | 查皮恩先生 我道歉 |
[29:19] | If there’s anything… | 如果有任何… |
[29:20] | I will bite off that cocky cock of yours. | 老子会把你的鸡巴给咬下来 |
[29:23] | Do you hear me? | 你听见了吗 |
[29:24] | Yes, I can hear you. | 是的 我听见了 |
[29:25] | I will rape you in your prickless hole with your own dirty dick. | 老子会用你自己的鸡巴 戳爆你的菊花 |
[29:29] | I will rape you so fucking hard you’ll wish you died as a child! | 爆得你恨不得刚出生就死掉 |
[29:35] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[29:36] | ‘Fuck you!’ | 操你妈 |
[29:38] | What did she say? | 她说什么 |
[29:41] | No. No, that was her dad, right? | 不 那是她爸爸 |
[29:44] | He wants to bite my dick off and rape me with it. | 他要咬下我的小弟弟 用它来操我 |
[29:46] | So, you know, no biggie. | 没什么大不了的 |
[29:49] | So, that… it didn’t go well, then? | 看来进展不太顺利喽 |
[29:51] | Come on, mate. Let’s just leave. | 得了 伙计 我们还是离开吧 |
[29:56] | Oh, fucking great. | 好极了 |
[29:57] | Where you going? You can’t just run away from this. | 你要去哪 你不能就这样逃跑 |
[29:59] | I can, Rich, yeah? | 我当然能 理查 |
[30:00] | People say that they can’t run away from their problems. | 人们总说不能逃避麻烦 |
[30:02] | Well, yeah, they just weren’t running fast enough. | 事实上他们只是逃得不够快 |
[30:08] | Alo! | 阿洛 |
[30:09] | Alo! | 阿洛 |
[30:10] | Al! | 阿洛 |
[30:30] | I don’t know what kids’ bus you’re getting, mate. | 我不知道你说的什么小孩 伙计 |
[30:37] | Fuck’s sake! | 去他妈的 |
[31:46] | ‘Hi, this is Mini. Can’t talk right now. | 你好 我是米妮 现在不方便通话 |
[31:47] | Leave a message.’ | 请留言 |
[32:34] | Who’s down here then? | 是谁在下面 |
[32:35] | Go back up, you little bastard. | 回去 你个小混蛋 |
[32:39] | Tyler, get away from that strange man! Nonce! | 泰勒 离那怪人远点 强奸犯 |
[32:42] | – Come on, girls. – No, it’s not what it looks like. | -过来吧 姑娘们 -不是那样的 |
[32:44] | I’ve haven’t even been to court yet! | 我都还没上法庭呢 |
[32:53] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[32:57] | Morning, boy. | 早上好 小伙 |
[33:00] | All right, Dewi? How did you find me? | 好吧 德维 你怎么找到我的 |
[33:04] | When you weren’t in the barn. | 你不在谷仓 |
[33:06] | Thought you’d be here. | 我就猜你会在这儿 |
[33:11] | Hear you messed up, partner. | 听说你闯祸了 伙计 |
[33:15] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[33:19] | Well, I brought this for you. | 我带了这个给你 |
[33:30] | It’s from your ma. | 你妈让我带的 |
[33:33] | She’s worried about you. | 她挺担心你的 |
[33:39] | I’m running away, Dew. | 我要离家出走 阿德 |
[33:47] | Not a fan, then? | 你不赞成吗 |
[33:53] | The thing about Peter Pan is, boy, | 彼得·潘的问题就是 |
[33:57] | he’s a coward. | 他是个胆小鬼 |
[34:00] | He had the chance of a lifetime and he bottled it. | 千载难逢的机会都没有好好把握 |
[34:04] | Just fucked off back to Neverland. | 滚回了他的梦幻岛 |
[34:08] | All alone forever, he was, by his own hand. | 自己选择了永远孤独 |
[34:14] | Poor old Wendy, | 可怜的老温迪 |
[34:17] | she had to grow old without him. | 不得不与他分离 一人长大 |
[34:21] | Fucking tragedy, if you ask me. | 就他妈是一出悲剧 |
[34:27] | Well, I suppose… | 我想 |
[34:29] | you’re old enough | 你够大了 |
[34:31] | and, well, you’re ugly enough to make your own decisions. | 也够丑 能替自己做主了 |
[34:36] | Or make your own mistakes. | 或是犯自己的错误 |
[34:40] | That’s all I have. | 我就这么多了 |
[34:42] | It’s up to you now, son. | 自己决定吧 小子 |
[34:43] | Stay or run. | 面对还是逃走 |
[34:48] | Just look after yourself, eh, boy? | 照顾好自己 好吗 |
[35:24] | McGuinness! McGuinness! | 麦吉尼斯 麦吉尼斯 |
[35:27] | Mini! | 米妮 |
[35:51] | For fuck’s sake, Farmboy! What are you playing at? | 农民仔 你他妈这是闹哪出 |
[35:57] | Ok. Ok, ok. | 好吧 好吧 好吧 |
[36:01] | With a little hindsight, | 现在想来 |
[36:02] | the whole breaking and entering does feel a bit excessive. | 我就这么闯进来 可能是有点过分 |
[36:06] | But, to be fair, I did knock and you didn’t answer, | 但公平点说 我敲门了你没回应 |
[36:11] | which is kind of rude considering you’re actually home. | 这不大礼貌吧 你明明就在家 |
[36:13] | Maybe because I didn’t want to speak to a child molester! | 或许我是不想和一个儿童猥亵犯说话 |
[36:16] | – It was an accident. – What? What? | -那是场意外 -什么 怎么 |
[36:18] | You slipped, fell and molested a pre-teen girl? | 你脚滑摔倒猥亵了个小女孩吗 |
[36:21] | Don’t say that. | 别这么说 |
[36:21] | I mean, you know, congratulations. | 我其实得恭喜你 |
[36:22] | You finally found a girl with the same mental age as you. | 你终于找到个心智年龄与你相当的姑娘了 |
[36:26] | But, seriously, Alo, what is wrong with you? | 但说真的 阿洛 你是哪里出了问题 |
[36:29] | You’re what’s wrong with me! | 你就是我的问题所在 |
[36:34] | I’m not just some lame Michael Cera. | 我不是个二乎乎的迈克尔·塞拉 |
[36:36] | You can’t treat me like a bitch | 你不能对我呼来喝去 |
[36:38] | and expect me not to fall in love with you. | 还指望我不会爱上你 |
[36:41] | It’s not fair, Mini. | 这不公平 米妮 |
[36:43] | Who said I was in love with you? | 谁说我爱上你了 |
[36:44] | Don’t… don’t do that, OK? | 别这样 行不 |
[36:47] | Don’t revert back to that mean girls McGuinness, bullshit, OK? | 别又装回贱女孩麦吉尼斯 |
[36:52] | I hate that girl. | 我讨厌那个女孩 |
[36:54] | I want you. | 我要的是你 |
[36:57] | I know you, Mini. I know you’re afraid. | 我了解你 米妮 我知道你只是害怕 |
[37:00] | You’re terrified of being alone, | 你害怕孤单一个人 |
[37:01] | but guess what, I’m not your dad. | 但我并不像你爸爸 |
[37:05] | It’s not that easy. | 没那么简单的 |
[37:07] | How? How is it not that easy? | 怎么 怎么不简单了 |
[37:09] | I don’t see what can be easier than just you and me. | 这再简单不过了 就你和我 |
[37:17] | What are you so afraid of? | 你到底在怕什么 |
[37:22] | What… what is it? | 怎么了 |
[37:25] | I want you to go, Alo. | 我要你离开 阿洛 |
[37:28] | No. | 不 |
[37:29] | Leave now. | 现在就走 |
[37:32] | Get out! Get out of my room! Get out! | 出去 从我房里出去 出去 |
[37:34] | Get out of my room! | 滚出我的房间 |
[37:35] | OK. OK, OK. I’ll go. | 好 好 好 我走 |
[37:50] | I love you, and I know you love me, too. | 我爱你 而我知道你也爱我 |
[37:55] | And when you’re ready to admit that, you come and find me. | 等你愿意承认了 就过来找我 |
[37:57] | Cos I’ll be fucking waiting. | 因为我会等你的 |
[38:01] | However long it takes. | 不管要等多久 |
[38:25] | You have to tell him. | 你必须告诉他 |
[38:57] | Alo! You came. | 阿洛 你来了 |
[39:01] | Let’s just get this done, yeah? | 我们把这事做个了断 好吗 |
[39:03] | OK. They’re in here. | 好吧 他们在里面 |
[39:12] | Mum. Dad. | 妈妈 爸爸 |
[39:16] | This is Alo. | 这是阿洛 |
[39:18] | He’s here to talk about the charges. | 他来谈指控的事 |
[39:22] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[39:26] | You’d better sit down. | 你坐下吧 |
[39:28] | Don’t you dare sit at my table. | 你敢在我的桌边坐下 |
[39:31] | It’s actually my mother’s table. | 事实上 这是我母亲的桌子 |
[39:32] | Well, it’s my house. | 可这房子是我的 |
[39:35] | So he’ll stand. | 所以他只准站着 |
[39:36] | So, anyway… | 总之 |
[39:39] | Basically, | 简单说 |
[39:42] | you know what I told you and the police? | 我跟你们还有警察说的话 |
[39:48] | Well, I made it up. | 都是我瞎编的 |
[39:55] | This is your fault. | 这都怪你 |
[39:57] | She needs boundaries! | 她需要管教 |
[39:58] | You… you just let her gallivant… | 你就放纵她和男生鬼混 |
[40:01] | I do not let her gallivant! | 我没有让她和男生鬼混 |
[40:02] | You’re as soft as shite. | 你就是心软 |
[40:03] | – If it were up to you, – Always have been. | -要是你 -一向如此 |
[40:04] | you’d tie her up by the roadside. And tell me | 就会把她栓在路边 然后骗我说 |
[40:06] | – you give it to some old people. – That dog was a hell beast. | -你把他送给老人了 -那狗太凶猛了 |
[40:07] | He’s better off leave. | 弄走了更好 |
[40:08] | What, dead? | 什么 死了更好吗 |
[40:09] | I did not kill him. | 我没杀它 |
[40:10] | Who are you trying to convince? | 你骗谁呢 |
[40:11] | You had it in for that | 你从一开始 |
[40:12] | – poor dog right from the start! – Instead of using that carving knife | -就跟他过不去 -你与其拿那切肉刀 |
[40:14] | to butcher the overcooked lamb, | 切你烤老的羊肉 |
[40:17] | why don’t you just put me out of my misery | 不如割了我的手腕 |
[40:20] | and slit my bloody wrists? | 让我解脱得了 |
[40:22] | Why don’t you…? | 你怎么不… |
[40:23] | Shut the fuck up! | 都他妈闭嘴 |
[40:29] | This is bullshit. | 这太他妈扯淡了 |
[40:32] | Poppy wanted me to come here and convince you | 波比让我来 是想向你们说明 |
[40:34] | that what she was saying wasn’t true. | 那天她讲的不是事实 |
[40:39] | But I can’t do that. | 但是我做不到 |
[40:43] | Cos it is. | 因为那是真的 |
[40:45] | But you should know that it was an accident. | 但你们得明白 那是个意外 |
[40:47] | If I’d ever known her age, I would never have… | 如果我知道她的年龄 我绝对不会… |
[40:53] | You can have me arrested. | 你可以找人逮捕我 |
[40:55] | You can beat the shit out of me. | 你也可以把我打得鼻青脸肿 |
[40:57] | But I guarantee… | 但我向你保证 |
[41:00] | it’s not gonna make you feel any better. | 那不会让你觉得更好受 |
[41:11] | You know what? I do feel better! | 你知道吗 我的确觉得好受多了 |
[41:13] | I’ll see you in court, scumbag! | 我们法庭上见 人渣 |
[41:52] | *We’re casting off,* | *我们解开缆绳* |
[41:55] | *setting sail* | *升起船帆* |
[41:58] | *Three sheets to the wind, lads…* | *让旗帜在风中尽情飞舞吧 伙计们* |
[42:00] | Aye aye, Captain! | 遵命 船长 |
[42:03] | So you’re living in a playground now. | 你现在住在游乐场了吗 |
[42:05] | Smart move, Farmboy. | 真明智 农民仔 |
[42:08] | You look like shit. | 你看起来糟透了 |
[42:10] | Yeah, well, you should see the other guy. | 是啊 你该看看跟我打架的那家伙 |
[42:14] | He’s totally fine. | 他完全没事 |
[42:23] | I’ve been looking for you everywhere. | 我到处找你来着 |
[42:26] | Why? | 为什么 |
[42:27] | Just trying to make convo. | 就是想说说话 |
[42:34] | Come on, useless. | 快起来吧 废物 |
[42:44] | Let’s get you home. | 我带你回家 |
[42:48] | – Alo. – Yeah? | -阿洛 -怎么了 |
[42:49] | Hand off my arse. | 别摸我屁股 |
[42:50] | Don’t be so fussy. | 别这么大惊小怪的嘛 |
[42:58] | I’ve really fucked it, haven’t I? | 我真的搞砸了 是不是 |
[43:02] | Yep. | 没错 |
[43:05] | To be fair, um… it is quite an achievement | 平心而论 这也算个成就了 |
[43:09] | to, er… screw up so epically. | 能搞砸得这么惊天动地 |
[43:15] | Cheers. | 谢了 |
[43:25] | What? | 怎么了 |
[43:27] | Nothing. Nothing. | 没事 没事 |
[43:34] | You were gonna say I fucked up with you as well? | 你是想说 我把我们的事也搞砸了 |
[43:37] | I fuck up everything. It’s true. | 我总是把一切搞砸 这是事实 |
[43:41] | I wasn’t sure what I wanted. | 我之前不确定自己到底要什么 |
[43:44] | Yeah, well, you were right not to be sure. | 是啊 你不确定是对的 |
[43:49] | I’m just a fucking quarter bottle of disappointment, me, ain’t I? | 我就是个令人失望的人 对吧 |
[43:55] | If I had a… A problem, like a really big problem and, er… | 如果我有个…麻烦 一个很大的麻烦 |
[44:00] | Well, would… would you help me? | 你会帮助我吗 |
[44:02] | Would you, like, stand by me? | 你会支持我吗 |
[44:06] | Would you help me? | 你会帮我吗 |
[44:10] | What? | 是什么 |
[44:17] | What is it? | 什么麻烦 |
[44:30] | Hello? | 喂 |
[44:31] | Alo? It’s me. | 阿洛 是我 |
[44:34] | I’m not supposed to be talking to you, am I? | 我是不该和你讲话的 你知道吧 |
[44:37] | I was just ringing to tell you | 我只是打电话告诉你 |
[44:39] | that you kind of made my mum leave my dad. | 由于你的关系 我妈离开我爸了 |
[44:42] | Oh, for fuck’s sake. | 不是吧 |
[44:46] | It’s fine. He’s a bit of a prick. Everyone knows it. | 没事 大家都知道他挺讨厌的 |
[44:48] | But Mum made him drop the charges. | 但是我妈让他撤消了指控 |
[44:51] | And you’re lovely. | 而且你很可爱 |
[44:53] | Whoever gets to be your girlfriend is lucky, | 不管谁是你女朋友 她很幸运 |
[44:55] | cos you’re lovely. | 因为你很可爱 |
[44:57] | Plus, you’ve got a ginormous willy. | 而且 你有个特大的老二 |
[45:02] | Bye, Alo. | 再见啦 阿洛 |
[45:15] | Mini? | 米妮 |
[45:17] | Mini? | 米妮 |
[45:29] | What? | 到底怎么了 |
[46:01] | Alex is never with one guy for long. | 亚历克斯从没和谁长久过 |
[46:03] | So whatever you think might be about to happen, it’s not real. | 别指望你那些小幻想成真 |
[46:06] | He’s right. You are edgy. | 他说得对 你是心情不太好 |
[46:09] | What about little bomber boy? | 你那位野小子呢 |
[46:11] | He’s away. | 他不在 |
[46:12] | Oh, so now you’re back in my life? Is that how it works? | 所以你就跑来找我了 是这样吗 |
[46:17] | Nobody calls you out. | 没人怪罪你 |
[46:18] | About what? | 说什么 |
[46:20] | That Grace wouldn’t be dead | 要不是因为你玩弄马蒂 |
[46:22] | if you hadn’t been fucking over Matty | 和各路男生不清不白 |
[46:24] | and every other boy you get your hands on. | 格蕾丝根本不会死 |
[46:28] | Don’t die. Ever. | 永远不要死 |
[46:31] | Ok. | 好 |
[46:34] | Liv! | 小奥 |
[46:41] | Something’s wrong. | 出事了 |