时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | You don’t need to avoid me. | 你没必要躲着我 |
[00:02] | Why would I be avoiding you? | 我为什么要躲着你 |
[00:04] | You don’t want to talk about her. | 因为你不想谈起她 |
[00:05] | That’s not it. | 不是这样的 |
[00:08] | You’ve got a new friend, then? | 看来你交了个新朋友 |
[00:10] | We don’t need any new friends. | 我们不需要新朋友 |
[00:12] | I guess you guys are a little on edge. | 看来你们都有点心烦 |
[00:14] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[00:17] | What the fuck is wrong with all of you? What the fuck?! | 你们都他妈怎么了 搞什么啊 |
[00:53] | So, friends. This is it. | 朋友们 就是现在了 |
[00:57] | This is your moment. | 你们的关键时刻 |
[00:59] | When everything you’ve been striving for, | 你们追求的一切 |
[01:01] | everything we tried to teach, | 我们教授的一切 |
[01:04] | everything that your parents have dreamed of, | 你们父母的殷切期望 |
[01:08] | that their lives will finally add up to something. | 辛勤养育你们的成果 |
[01:12] | Now, it gets tested, | 都将通过学业测试 |
[01:14] | in the crucible of academic excellence. | 得到考量 |
[01:20] | Mr. Sweetcheeks has your digital exam codes. | 斯维奇克先生有你们的考号 |
[01:24] | You’re all just numbers now. | 你们现在都只是数字了 |
[01:25] | Ms. Long has your personalised exam timetables. | 朗女士有每个人的特制考试时间表 |
[01:30] | Um, I’ve got stripes, spots and diamonds. | 我做了各种各样的标注 |
[01:34] | She’s tracking you personally. | 她会跟进每个人的考试进程 |
[01:36] | So you see, nothing can go wrong unless… | 所以不会有差错的 除非… |
[01:39] | Unless you balls it up. | 除非你们搅黄它 |
[01:40] | I think perhaps that’s not the right word, Simon. | 这用词不太恰当吧 西蒙 |
[01:43] | Unless you fuck it up. | 除非你们操黄它 |
[01:45] | Well, I guess we’re all adults now. | 大家也都是成年人了 |
[01:49] | Promise me. | 向我保证 |
[01:52] | Promise me you’re going to take it easy. | 保证你们会从容应对 |
[02:13] | Mini! Mini, come over! | 米妮 米妮 过来 |
[02:17] | Where are you going? | 你去哪啊 |
[02:24] | Hey, gorgeous! | 帅哥 |
[02:26] | Who’s this? | 这谁啊 |
[02:27] | Fuck knows! | 鬼知道 |
[02:42] | Fuck. Oh, yes, get it out, girl! | 尽情吐吧 姑娘 |
[02:44] | Oh, man! That is a lot of… | 天呐 好多… |
[02:47] | Fuck off! | 滚开 |
[02:51] | You heard her. | 你听到她的话了 |
[02:52] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[02:57] | Fancy a fuck? | 想做吗 |
[02:58] | You read my mind. | 你太了解我了 |
[02:59] | See you, mate! | 回见 姐们 |
[04:09] | Fuck! Fuck! | 我操 |
[04:13] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[05:15] | Wake up, Olivia. I got a new bed, | 快起床 奥莉维亚 我买了张新床 |
[05:18] | and it’s, like, super bouncy. | 弹性超好的 |
[05:21] | I’m going to show it to you. Ready? | 我演示给你看 准备好了吗 |
[05:22] | One, two, three! | 一 二 三 |
[05:25] | Like it? | 喜欢吗 |
[05:27] | Slow and steady, slow and steady. | 慢慢来 稳住啦 |
[05:29] | Ready? | 看好了哦 |
[05:39] | Wake up, Olivia! Wake up right now! | 起床 奥莉维亚 快起来啊 |
[05:42] | Bouncy, bouncy! | 弹啊弹 弹啊弹 |
[05:48] | OK, one more time. | 再来一次 |
[05:50] | One, two, three! | 一 二 三 |
[06:08] | Don’t mind me. | 不用管我 |
[06:10] | I don’t. | 没想管你 |
[06:12] | But you fucking fuck loud. | 但你们干得真他妈响 |
[06:14] | No offense. | 别介意 |
[06:15] | None taken. | 没事 |
[06:16] | I like fucking. | 我喜欢做爱 |
[06:18] | You can’t make allowances for the world. | 这时候可顾不上别的 |
[06:20] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[06:21] | Sure. Got to let the good times roll, you know? | 当然 要尽情享受嘛 |
[06:24] | Where is he? | 他人呢 |
[06:25] | Packing. | 在收拾行李 |
[06:26] | Packing? For what? | 收拾行李 干吗 |
[06:27] | My mate’s got a cottage at Minehead. | 我兄弟在迈恩黑德有个小别墅 |
[06:29] | We’re going to go down and spend some quality time together. | 我们要去过二人世界 |
[06:32] | Cottaging? Nice. | 都搞到别人家去了 真不错 |
[06:36] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[06:38] | You are edgy. | 你是心情不太好 |
[06:39] | Alex is never with one guy for long. | 亚历克斯从没和谁长久过 |
[06:41] | So whatever you think might be about to happen, it’s not real. | 别指望你那些小幻想成真 |
[06:45] | Is that why he keeps you? | 他留着你就是为了这个吗 |
[06:48] | – Keeps me? – Yeah. | -留着我 -没错 |
[06:49] | To scare off the skanks. | 用来吓走讨厌鬼 |
[06:51] | You’re his little bull terrier, right? | 你是他养的看门狗吧 |
[06:56] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[07:00] | I made you breakfast. | 早餐给你做好了 |
[07:05] | Told you she’s the best. | 就说她最好了吧 |
[07:08] | She’s delicious. | 非常可人 |
[07:26] | Motor’s running. | 该走了 |
[07:44] | Fag hag. | 你个死腐女 |
[09:05] | Well, don’t you know… | 看看是谁啊 |
[09:08] | What the fuck is that you’re wearing? | 你穿的什么破烂玩意 |
[09:11] | It’s vintage. | 这叫复古 |
[09:12] | Looks like some fucked-up hippy bullshit. | 我看是什么狗屁嬉皮风吧 |
[09:14] | – What do you want? – I want to go out. | -你想怎样 -我想出去玩 |
[09:15] | Have fun. Do normal criminal shit. | 找找乐子 犯犯罪 |
[09:18] | So go out. | 那就去呗 |
[09:19] | What are you doing? | 你在搞什么 |
[09:21] | You never come home. | 你都不回家 |
[09:22] | Mom’s totally worried you’re, like, fucking yourself up. | 妈妈担心你在自毁 |
[09:24] | Yeah? Where is she? | 是吗 她在哪呢 |
[09:26] | She went on a hot yoga-a-thon weekend. | 她这周末去参加火辣瑜伽马拉松了 |
[09:29] | Right. So beside herself with worry, obviously. | 是啊 看来她确实担心到不行了 |
[09:32] | Whatever. I just got out on licence, | 随便了 我刚假释出来 |
[09:34] | so excuse me, but I don’t plan on being banged up in a flat | 我可不想浪费大好青春 |
[09:36] | with a smelly kid when my tits still stick out straight. | 跟个难闻的小孩一起待在家里 |
[09:38] | I’m busy. | 我很忙 |
[09:39] | Yeah, well, I’ve got fucking to catch up on too. | 我他妈也忙着弥补人生呢 |
[09:43] | Try not to stab anyone. | 可别把谁给捅了 |
[09:47] | Is your boyfriend here? | 你男友在这儿吗 |
[09:48] | He’s not my boyfriend. | 他不是我男友 |
[09:49] | Well, what is he? | 那他算什么 |
[09:49] | Shut up and get inside. | 闭嘴进屋 |
[10:02] | This place looks like dead shit. | 这儿真他妈糟 |
[10:05] | Who taught you to speak like that? | 谁教你这么说话的 |
[10:14] | – Maudey? – Yeah? | -莫德 -怎么了 |
[10:16] | I think… I think you do kind of smell a bit, babe. | 你身上…确实有点味道 宝贝 |
[10:20] | Yeah. I stopped washing. | 是啊 我不洗澡了 |
[10:23] | Why? | 为什么 |
[10:24] | I wanted to see how long it would take anyone to notice. | 我想知道要多久才会有人察觉 |
[10:26] | And? | 多久 |
[10:28] | Three weeks, two days, six hours. | 三周零两天 外加六小时 |
[10:31] | Silly bitches. | 一群傻子 |
[10:34] | Stop it! Get off! Get off! Get off! Stop it! Stop it! | 住手 放开我 放开我 |
[10:40] | Can I steal a dress too? | 我也能偷条裙子吗 |
[10:41] | No. What?! | 不行 说什么呢 |
[10:43] | You took some old lady’s dress. | 你偷了哪个老太婆的裙子吧 |
[10:46] | When’s she coming back? | 她什么时候回来 |
[10:47] | She’s not coming back. | 她不会回来了 |
[10:48] | Why? | 为什么 |
[10:49] | She died. | 她死了 |
[10:50] | Like Gracey? | 就像格蕾丝那样吗 |
[10:56] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:59] | Like Gracey. | 就像格蕾丝那样 |
[11:12] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[11:15] | Will you do my hair? | 能给我洗头吗 |
[11:16] | Come in and do my hair. | 进来给我洗吧 |
[11:18] | OK. Budge up. | 行 过去一点 |
[12:41] | Thank fuck. I need to talk to you. | 谢天谢地 我有话跟你说 |
[12:43] | Alex isn’t here. | 亚历克斯不在 |
[12:45] | This is Donovan. | 我是多诺万 |
[12:51] | Can I, can I speak to him? | 能让他接电话吗 |
[12:53] | I don’t know where he is. | 我不知道他在哪 |
[12:56] | We went to a club. | 我们去了家夜店 |
[12:58] | He went off with some guys, and I thought… well, I… | 他跟一帮人走了 我以为… |
[13:02] | I thought he wanted to be with me. | 我以为他想和我在一起的 |
[13:07] | I guess he’ll come back for his phone, yeah? | 他大概会回来拿手机吧 |
[13:12] | Liv… | 小奥 |
[13:28] | Can’t speak to her, Gracey. | 我没法跟她讲话 格蕾丝 |
[13:33] | Can you believe that? | 你能相信吗 |
[13:38] | She doesn’t even look at me any more. | 她都不正眼看我了 |
[13:45] | Nobody looks at me… | 没人会… |
[13:46] | Who are you talking to? | 你在跟谁说话 |
[13:49] | Nobody. | 没有谁 |
[13:50] | Yes, you were. You said Gracey. | 不 有的 你提到了格蕾丝 |
[13:52] | You shouldn’t be listening to people. | 你不该偷听别人说话 |
[13:54] | I’m 13, I’m nosy. | 我13岁 就爱管闲事 |
[14:03] | Move over. | 过去一点 |
[14:12] | If I died, would you cry? | 如果我死了 你会哭吗 |
[14:17] | What? | 说什么呢 |
[14:19] | You never cry. | 你从来不哭 |
[14:20] | I used to think it was because you were super brave, | 我以前以为那是因为你特别勇敢 |
[14:22] | but now I just think you’re emotionally stunted. | 现在只觉得你有感情障碍 |
[14:25] | That’s probably it. | 可能吧 |
[14:28] | But I’d want you to cry if I was dead. | 但如果我死了 我希望你哭出来 |
[14:32] | I’ll do my best. | 我尽力而为 |
[14:34] | Cool. | 很好 |
[14:36] | You have to take me to school tomorrow. I’m on report. | 你明天得送我上学 我被处分了 |
[14:40] | What for? | 为什么 |
[14:41] | I stole the tampons from the nurse station. | 我偷了护士站的卫生棉条 |
[14:44] | The tampons? | 卫生棉条 |
[14:45] | All the tampons. | 全给我偷光了 |
[14:46] | Now nobody can have a fucking period. Fuck ’em. | 现在谁他妈都别想来月经 去死吧 |
[15:00] | Don’t die, ever. | 永远不要死 |
[15:08] | Ok. | 好 |
[15:49] | Franks! Mate! Compadre. | 小弗 我的好兄弟 |
[15:53] | Tell whoever it is to fuck off! | 不管是谁 让他滚 |
[15:58] | Is she ok? | 她还好吗 |
[15:59] | Er, yeah. Just a bit stressy about the English exam. | 挺好 就是有点担心英语考试 |
[16:03] | English! We need to get into that, | 英语啊 《小杜丽》什么的 |
[16:06] | Little Dorrit and all of it. | 是该牢牢掌握呢 |
[16:09] | Or we could just get totally fucking wasted! | 或者我们可以大醉一场 |
[16:11] | Who is it? | 是谁啊 |
[16:14] | All right, Minerva? | 怎么样 米涅娃 |
[16:17] | Remember me? I’m your best matey, Liv. | 记得我吗 我是你的死党 小奥 |
[16:21] | Have you been drinking? | 你喝酒了吧 |
[16:22] | It’s breakfast. | 这是我的早餐 |
[16:24] | Malone-style. | 马龙酒吧风 |
[16:25] | It’s 10 am. | 这才10点 |
[16:26] | Yeah, so? | 所以呢 |
[16:27] | Let’s get wasted on Brandon Hill, smoke a fatty. | 我们去布兰登山大醉一场 抽根大麻吧 |
[16:30] | What about little bummer boy? | 你那位野小子呢 |
[16:32] | He’s away. | 他不在 |
[16:33] | Oh, so now you’re back in my life? | 所以你就跑来找我了 |
[16:35] | Is that how it works? | 是这样吗 |
[16:40] | That’s not fair. | 怎么能这么说 |
[16:44] | What’s up with her face? | 她这是怎么了 |
[16:46] | Maybe just give it some time, yeah? | 给她点时间吧 |
[16:49] | Give what some time? | 这什么意思 |
[16:52] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[16:53] | She’ll talk to you when she’s ready. | 她想好了自然会告诉你 |
[16:59] | Bye, Liv. | 再见 小奥 |
[17:02] | How’s the rugby player? | 那个打橄榄球的怎么样了 |
[17:04] | Nick doesn’t play rugby any more. | 尼克不打橄榄球了 |
[17:06] | What does he do? | 那他干吗 |
[17:07] | Go to Zach Braff movies with you? | 陪你看扎克·布拉夫的电影吗 |
[17:09] | Like Matty? | 就像马蒂那样 |
[17:11] | Mostly we fuck. | 我们主要是上床 |
[17:13] | Says he’s never really enjoyed it before. | 他说以前一直没爽到 |
[17:41] | Fuck! | 操 |
[17:45] | Olivia? | 奥莉维亚 |
[17:46] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[17:48] | Yes. | 还好 |
[17:49] | No. | 不好 |
[17:51] | Something… My side hurts. | 我侧腹很痛 |
[17:53] | Oh, dear. | 天呐 |
[17:54] | Go to the nurse, she’ll have a feel. | 去医务室吧 让护士给你看看 |
[17:57] | She always does for me. | 我经常找她看 |
[17:58] | No, I don’t want that. | 不 我不想去 |
[18:04] | I mean, it’s probably just my period. | 可能只是因为来例假了 |
[18:07] | Oh, yes, the… | 是啊… |
[18:10] | Yes, the… Right! The menstrual, er… | 那个…经期的… |
[18:14] | The divine mysteries of the female anatomy. | 女性身体的神圣奥秘 |
[18:19] | Liv, do I sound like a complete twatting idiot sometimes? | 小奥 我有时讲话是不是特傻逼 |
[18:27] | No. We all respect you, Doug. | 不会 我们都很尊敬你 道格 |
[18:30] | You can’t even remember my last name. | 你连我姓什么都记不住 |
[18:32] | No, but that’s a good thing, isn’t it? | 的确 但这是好事吧 |
[18:38] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[18:40] | Leaving my job here as principal. | 辞掉我的校长职位 |
[18:42] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[18:45] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:47] | I want to learn how to snowboard. | 我想学滑雪 |
[18:49] | Some things… | 还有别的 |
[18:50] | Horse riding. | 比如骑马 |
[18:52] | I saved up for that myself. | 我自己攒够了钱 |
[18:54] | It’s now or never. | 现在不去就没机会了 |
[18:56] | Kayaking. | 还有划皮艇 |
[18:58] | Taxidermy. | 制作动物标本 |
[19:19] | I was thinking about Grace this morning. | 今早我想起了格蕾丝 |
[19:21] | She came into my head. | 她跑进我的脑子里 |
[19:25] | It was funny. | 很有意思 |
[19:27] | It was like she was helping me remember this thought. | 像是她在帮我回忆一样 |
[19:31] | Once, I danced to help a girl get through an exam. | 有次 我跳舞帮一个女生通过考试 |
[19:37] | You danced? | 你跳舞了 |
[19:38] | Disco stylee. | 跳的迪斯科 |
[19:40] | It was what she needed. | 她需要这个 |
[19:44] | What do you need, Liv? | 你需要什么 小奥 |
[19:53] | I want to tell someone that I have a lump on my front. | 我想告诉谁 我肚子上有个肿块 |
[19:56] | It’s getting bigger and it hurts. | 越长越大 而且会痛 |
[19:58] | I’m terrified. | 我很害怕 |
[20:03] | The nurse will look at it, and… | 护士会帮你检查 |
[20:07] | and it will be nothing. | 不会有事的 |
[20:11] | Can you guarantee that? | 你能保证吗 |
[20:16] | I wish… | 我希望 |
[20:17] | I wish adults could make more promises. | 我希望大人能做出更多承诺 |
[20:23] | It’s OK. | 没关系 |
[20:25] | I hope you like horse riding. | 祝你骑马愉快 |
[20:28] | I hope you like everything. | 祝你一切都好 |
[21:05] | Excuse me. | 请问 |
[21:08] | Can I help you? | 有什么需要帮忙的吗 |
[21:11] | Well, it’s just you’ve been standing out here for 15 minutes, | 你在外面站了15分钟了 |
[21:14] | so I wonder if you want to come inside. | 我在想你是不是想进去 |
[21:16] | Oh, no. | 不用了 |
[21:17] | You don’t have to wait. | 你不用排队的 |
[21:18] | I can get you in to see a doctor. | 我可以帮你安排个医生 |
[21:20] | No, I’m just waiting to see, for someone, I’m just waiting. | 不用 我在等人 只是等人而已 |
[21:24] | You can wait inside. | 你可以进去等 |
[21:30] | Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck! | 操 操 操 操 操 |
[21:45] | Mr Hinckles is mine. | 辛克司先生是我的 |
[21:47] | What’s he doing with you? | 怎么在你这儿 |
[21:48] | We’ve been having an affair. | 我们有一腿 |
[21:54] | Look, I’m sorry about before. | 之前的事对不起 |
[21:56] | I was feeling sick. | 我当时有点不舒服 |
[21:58] | You’ve been hanging out with Franky a lot. | 你最近和弗兰琦走得很近 |
[21:59] | Yeah, but she’s… You know, she’s with Nick now. | 对 但她跟尼克在一起呢 |
[22:03] | So, you know, they’re doing | 他们现在 |
[22:05] | a shitload of fucking and everything. | 做爱可频繁了 |
[22:07] | It’s romantic. | 挺浪漫的 |
[22:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:11] | And you’ve got nothing to say about that? | 你没什么意见吗 |
[22:14] | How screwed that is? | 她生活多混乱 |
[22:15] | Whoring around all year? | 一年到头就知道乱搞 |
[22:17] | I’m right here, you know. | 我就在这里 |
[22:20] | Clearing out my locker before I go whoring. | 在去乱搞前清理柜子 |
[22:26] | Am I the only one who dares speak to you about your bullshit? | 只有我敢当面讲你那些破事吗 |
[22:30] | Bullshit? | “破事” |
[22:33] | Yours. | 给你 |
[22:36] | And yours. | 交给你了 |
[22:38] | You know, it’s not my fault you’re jealous. | 你嫉妒又不是我的错 |
[22:41] | Because Matty and Nick chose me. | 是马蒂和尼克自己看上我的 |
[22:43] | Shit, no… | 见鬼 别… |
[22:46] | Like I said, nobody calls you out. | 就像我说的 没人怪罪你 |
[22:49] | Nobody can say it. | 没人说得出口 |
[22:51] | What? | 什么 |
[22:52] | About what? | 说什么 |
[22:53] | That Grace wouldn’t be dead | 要不是你玩弄马蒂 |
[22:56] | if you hadn’t been fucking over Matty | 和各路男生不清不白 |
[22:58] | and every other boy you get your hands on. | 格蕾丝根本不会死 |
[23:01] | Franky! | 弗兰琦 |
[23:05] | Better out than in. | 发泄出来总是好 |
[23:09] | Just tell this stupid bitch what you’re supposed to tell her. | 要跟这个傻逼说什么 赶紧说 |
[23:15] | Just tell her. OK? | 快跟她说吧 |
[23:29] | I’ve been having sex with Alo and… | 我和阿洛上床了… |
[23:31] | What?! | 什么 |
[23:34] | Yeah. Er… with Alo, and… | 是的 和阿洛 然后… |
[23:36] | No! No, no, no, no, no. | 等等 等等 |
[23:42] | How long? | 多久了 |
[23:44] | A few months. | 几个月 |
[23:46] | But we stopped and… | 但后来我们没… |
[23:47] | No, stop there. | 停 别说了 |
[23:49] | Is this what it’s all about? | 就是这个吗 |
[23:52] | You’ve been fucking Alo and you didn’t tell me? | 你和阿洛上床却没告诉我 |
[23:58] | No, that’s not it. | 不 不是这个 |
[24:02] | Shut up. | 不会吧 |
[24:16] | It doesn’t matter. | 无所谓了 |
[24:17] | Liv, I… | 小奥 我… |
[24:48] | Rich! | 理查 |
[24:57] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗 |
[25:05] | English Revolution. | 在看英国革命 |
[25:08] | History, English Revolution and shit. | 历史 英国革命之类的 |
[25:13] | Interesting? | 有趣吗 |
[25:30] | Gracey told me that she made you cum so hard once, | 格蕾丝跟我说 她有次让你爽翻了 |
[25:33] | you got spunk on a light bulb. | 你射到了电灯泡上 |
[25:41] | Yeah. | 对 |
[25:43] | Right, cool. | 是这样 |
[25:49] | Something’s wrong. | 出事了 |
[26:00] | Fuck it. | 去他妈的 |
[26:23] | Liv! | 小奥 |
[26:24] | What the fuck?! | 搞什么 |
[26:25] | Shut up! Shut up! | 叫屁啊 闭嘴 |
[26:27] | Cut it out! | 别这样 |
[26:28] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[26:31] | Liv, I’m trying to pass my exams. | 小奥 我在备考 |
[26:33] | That’s not right. How come you just get to sit here? | 这不对 你怎么能平静地坐在这里 |
[26:36] | How come you’re OK? | 你怎么可以没事 |
[26:42] | I can explain… | 我可以解释 |
[26:43] | I don’t want it! | 我不想听 |
[26:45] | Why is it me that has to care? | 为什么在意的人是我 |
[26:47] | You were her boyfriend. She loved you. | 你是她男朋友 她爱你 |
[26:49] | What the fuck are you doing in here? | 你他妈在这儿做什么 |
[26:52] | Fuck! Fuck! | 妈的 我操 |
[26:54] | Fuck! | 操 |
[26:56] | Liv. | 小奥 |
[27:01] | Liv, | 小奥 |
[27:02] | are you OK? | 你还好吧 |
[27:04] | Why aren’t you in the fucking loony bin? | 你他妈怎么没进疯人院 |
[27:09] | She can’t do history revision, can she? | 她可没法复习历史 对吧 |
[27:11] | She is history. | 她自己都成历史了 |
[27:14] | Liv! Wait! | 小奥 等等 |
[27:40] | Shit. Shit. Shit. | 见鬼 见鬼 见鬼 |
[27:53] | I’m sorry, we’re closed. | 抱歉 我们下班了 |
[27:54] | If you’d only come ten minutes ago. | 你早来十分钟就好了 |
[27:56] | I’ve been here for half an hour. | 我来了半个小时了 |
[27:58] | I was waiting. | 一直在等 |
[28:00] | Why? | 为什么 |
[28:02] | So I didn’t have to come in. | 这样就不用进来了 |
[28:06] | Well, whatever it is, you have to face it. | 不管你在怕什么 都必须面对 |
[28:10] | I don’t want to. | 我不想面对 |
[28:12] | Nobody does. | 没人想 |
[28:14] | Can you come back tomorrow? | 你能明天再来吗 |
[28:19] | It doesn’t matter. | 算了 |
[29:23] | Truce? | 休战吧 |
[29:26] | You should have told me about Alo. | 你该告诉我阿洛的事的 |
[29:28] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[29:30] | No more secrets. | 别再瞒我什么了 |
[29:32] | I can’t take it. OK? | 我受不了 |
[29:39] | Hey, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[29:42] | What? | 什么 |
[29:43] | Little Dorrit. I’ve never read it. | 我从没读过《小杜丽》 |
[29:46] | No? | 是吗 |
[29:47] | And I was hoping you could tell me what happens in it, | 我希望你能给我讲讲 |
[29:50] | cos we’re doing our English A-levels tomorrow. | 英语高级考试明天就开考了 |
[29:52] | Sorry. Why not ask Franky? | 抱歉 怎么不去找弗兰琦 |
[29:56] | Cos she wouldn’t think it was funny. | 她不会有兴趣的 |
[30:03] | I love you! | 我爱你 |
[30:57] | Cheers, ta. | 谢了 |
[31:11] | Maude? | 莫德 |
[31:12] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[31:13] | Just at Brandon Hill. Did you get in OK? | 在布兰登山 你进家门了 |
[31:15] | Yeah, your friend helped me. | 嗯 你朋友帮忙了 |
[31:17] | He came back? | 他回来了 |
[31:18] | Yeah, he’s really nice. | 对 他人很好 |
[31:20] | Yeah, he is nice. | 没错 他的确很好 |
[31:23] | Did you eat some beans? | 吃豆子了吗 |
[31:24] | Yeah. | 吃了 |
[31:25] | OK. I’ll be home in a little while. | 好 我很快就到家 |
[31:27] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[31:37] | Here. | 给 |
[31:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[31:51] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[31:54] | You wanna explain? | 你不要解释一下吗 |
[31:56] | Oh, you know I’d fuck it up. | 你知道我解释不好的 |
[32:00] | It’s nice here. | 这里不错 |
[32:03] | It’s peaceful. | 平和宁静 |
[32:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:12] | She’s lying, of course. | 她当然是在骗你 |
[32:15] | Who? | 谁 |
[32:18] | Use the bonce, lady. | 动动脑子 小姐 |
[32:25] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[32:27] | Can I come? | 我能一起去吗 |
[32:28] | Go home, black bitch. Sort your shit out. | 回家去 黑贱人 把你的破事理清楚 |
[32:33] | Come on, the others are waiting for us. | 走吧 大家都在等我们 |
[33:01] | Where’s Alex? | 亚历克斯在哪 |
[33:03] | He was, like, super tired, he went to bed. | 他累坏了 去睡了 |
[33:08] | You too. Straight after that, yeah? | 你也是 看完就睡觉 |
[33:12] | Alex? Alex! | 亚历克斯 亚历克斯 |
[33:15] | Hey, poof! | 基佬 |
[33:16] | Am I glad to see you… | 真高兴你回来了… |
[33:37] | Liv, I’m home! | 小奥 我回来了 |
[34:04] | I’m going to shower for a long time… | 我要好好洗个澡 |
[34:08] | Are you my sister’s boyfriend? | 你是我姐的男朋友吗 |
[34:11] | Um, no. | 不是 |
[34:13] | Then why are you naked? | 那你干吗光着身子 |
[34:15] | OK. Now, I’ll just say, | 这么说吧 |
[34:19] | the next time somebody tries to give you this excuse, | 下次要是有人拿这做借口 |
[34:22] | you absolutely must not believe them. | 你绝对不要相信 |
[34:25] | But I’m gay, and it doesn’t matter that I’m naked. | 我是同志 裸着没关系 |
[34:27] | It matters to me. | 但是我介意 |
[34:29] | And I’m sorry about that. | 对此我表示抱歉 |
[34:31] | In fact, I’m just gonna go. | 事实上 我这就走 |
[34:34] | You’re quite buff. | 你身材不错 |
[34:35] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[34:36] | Really going now. Cheers. | 真的走啦 再见 |
[34:51] | Wakey-wakey. | 醒醒 |
[34:56] | So, are you like a welcome home present? | 你是我的欢迎回家礼物吗 |
[34:58] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[35:00] | From Liv. | 小奥送的 |
[35:03] | No. | 不是 |
[35:05] | Well, don’t mind me, but this is my room. | 别介意 但这是我的房间 |
[35:08] | Yeah, totally, totally. | 对 没错 |
[35:10] | Alex. | 我是亚历克斯 |
[35:12] | Matty. | 我是马蒂 |
[35:13] | The Matty? | 是那个马蒂吗 |
[35:15] | Who, um… | 那个… |
[35:16] | Who ran away. Yeah. | 逃走的那个 没错 |
[35:21] | Shame. | 可惜 |
[35:26] | Yeah, well, I didn’t mean to. | 是啊 但我不是有意的 |
[35:29] | Yes, you did. | 不 你就是有意的 |
[35:30] | I’ve tried to explain to you. I thought you understood. | 我跟你解释过了 我以为你明白的 |
[35:33] | That doesn’t mean I believe you. | 那不代表我相信你 |
[35:35] | I said you could stay until the morning. | 我说你可以待到早上 |
[35:36] | That’s it, Matty. | 时间到了 马蒂 |
[35:38] | Then you should just fuck off. | 你该滚蛋了 |
[35:41] | I’m sorry, Liv, | 抱歉 小奥 |
[35:41] | I’m not leaving Bristol until Franky understands. | 弗兰琦明白之前 我不会离开布里斯托的 |
[35:45] | What? | 明白什么 |
[35:45] | That I love her. | 明白我爱她 |
[35:47] | Can I suggest that you go round there now and tell her that? | 你能现在就去告诉她吗 |
[35:50] | Then I can get some shut-eye. | 好让我睡一会儿 |
[35:51] | Very nice to meet you, Matty. | 很高兴认识你 马蒂 |
[35:55] | Happy to see me? | 见到我开心吗 |
[35:57] | Yeah. Hi. | 开心 欢迎回来 |
[36:00] | I missed you. | 我很想你 |
[36:02] | I’m wasted in Minehead. | 我在迈恩黑德玩疯了 |
[36:05] | I need to talk to you. | 我有话要跟你说 |
[36:07] | Babe, any time. | 宝贝 尽管说 |
[37:28] | Please don’t go. | 别走 拜托 |
[37:30] | I don’t really know what my contribution in this is. | 我不知道我留下来有什么用 |
[37:33] | I mean, is there anything in particular | 你有什么话 |
[37:34] | you want to say to me, Matty? | 要专门对我说吗 马蒂 |
[37:36] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:38] | God, that’s good, that’s good. | 老天 服了你了 |
[37:41] | Well they smuggled you back into the country so you could say that? | 他们帮你偷渡回来就是为了让你说这个 |
[37:45] | I mean, fuck me, that’s good! | 我操 你真行 |
[37:53] | What do you want, Matty? | 你想怎样 马蒂 |
[37:55] | If I could talk with you. | 如果你愿意谈 |
[37:59] | I want… | 我想要… |
[38:03] | I want you to explain to me… | 我想听你解释 |
[38:06] | what you’re doing with my brother. | 你和我弟是怎么回事 |
[38:14] | I’m fucking him. | 我在跟他上床 |
[38:16] | That’s… that’s not right. | 这样不对 |
[38:18] | No. It is right. | 不 这样才对 |
[38:23] | It’s really fucking right, OK? | 真太他妈对了 |
[38:27] | So you can just go back to Morocco, | 你回摩洛哥吧 |
[38:30] | and live on that hill. | 回去住你的小山丘 |
[38:31] | I mean it, Matty, just fucking live there. | 我是认真的 马蒂 滚回去吧 |
[38:34] | I’m staying. | 我不回去 |
[38:37] | Well, I don’t want to see you any more. | 我不想再见到你了 |
[38:58] | OK. Are we done? | 说完了吗 |
[39:01] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[39:03] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[39:05] | I mean, why? | 你是为什么 |
[39:05] | He just came. | 他自己回来的 |
[39:08] | I couldn’t stop it. I can’t stop anything, OK? | 我阻止不了 什么也阻止不了 |
[39:10] | Fine. So go back to gay boy, then. | 行啊 回去找你的好GAY蜜吧 |
[39:12] | – Min… – I really don’t care. | -米妮… -我懒得管你 |
[39:15] | Matty, why are you still here?! | 马蒂 还杵在这儿干吗 |
[39:27] | Oh, yeah, yeah, no, go with him. | 好吧 跟他走吧 |
[39:29] | I don’t know what you want me to do. | 我不知道你想让我怎样 |
[39:32] | You’re such a cold bitch. | 你他妈太无情了 |
[39:33] | Yeah? Well, it feels right! | 是吗 我觉得这样很好 |
[39:36] | You can’t even say her name. | 你连她的名字都说不出口 |
[39:42] | Fuck you! Fuck you! | 去你的 去你的 |
[39:45] | Liv! Liv! | 小奥 小奥 |
[39:48] | You! You don’t know anything! | 你什么都不知道 |
[39:50] | You fucking left me there, | 你他妈抛下我不管 |
[39:52] | you all fucking left me there! | 你们都是如此 |
[39:53] | Don’t hit me, please don’t… | 别打我 求你了 |
[39:55] | I’m pregnant, I’m having a baby, please! | 我怀孕了 肚子里有孩子 |
[39:58] | Please don’t hit me! Don’t hit me! | 求你别打了 别打了 |
[40:01] | Please! | 求你了 |
[40:02] | – What? – I’m having a baby! | -什么 -我怀孕了 |
[40:09] | What? | 什么 |
[40:10] | I’m having a baby. | 我怀孕了 |
[40:15] | No. You would have told… | 不可能 否则你会告诉… |
[40:18] | Liv, it’s too late. | 小奥 太迟了 |
[40:28] | Liv! | 小奥 |
[40:29] | Leave me alone! | 别来烦我 |
[40:31] | Liv! | 小奥 |
[41:20] | The doctors won’t be here for a while. | 医生过会儿才到 |
[41:22] | Somebody needs to look. | 我必须找人看看 |
[41:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:24] | No. Somebody needs to look now. | 不行 现在就得看 |
[41:25] | Yes, OK. | 好 没问题 |
[41:35] | Hang on… one minute. | 给我一分钟 |
[42:20] | Dr Gavin is on his way. | 盖文医生在路上了 |
[42:22] | He won’t be too long. | 不会太久的 |
[42:25] | Will you look? | 你能帮我看吗 |
[42:27] | I’m not a doctor. | 我不是医生 |
[42:28] | I know. | 我知道 |
[42:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[42:35] | It’s there. | 在那儿 |
[42:36] | On the left, I can’t touch it any more. | 在左边 我已经不敢碰它了 |
[42:40] | Does it hurt right now? | 现在疼吗 |
[42:43] | It doesn’t hurt. | 不疼了 |
[42:46] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[42:48] | Liv. | 小奥 |
[42:50] | Liv, I can’t see anything here. | 小奥 这里什么也没有 |
[42:54] | There was a lump. | 有一个肿块 |
[42:56] | Right there. It was hurting and… | 就在那儿 刚才很痛而且… |
[43:00] | There’s nothing there. | 那里什么也没有 |
[43:07] | It was there. | 有的 |
[43:09] | It was right there. | 就在那儿 |
[43:19] | We’ll get Dr Gavin to have a look. | 待会儿让盖文医生看看 |
[43:22] | He’s great. He really is. | 他很优秀 真的 |
[43:26] | He’ll understand, I promise. | 他会明白的 我保证 |
[43:36] | My friend died. | 我的朋友死了 |
[43:39] | Grace died. | 格蕾丝死了 |
[43:43] | Oh, darling, I’m sorry. | 亲爱的 我很抱歉 |
[43:46] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[43:54] | I don’t want to die. | 我不想死 |
[43:57] | I don’t want to die. | 我不想死 |
[43:59] | I know. | 我知道 |
[45:10] | 缅怀女儿 格蕾丝·维奥拉·布拉德 | |
[45:13] | That’s cool. | 真酷 |
[45:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[45:19] | I think so too. | 我也觉得 |
[45:25] | Thanks, Doug. | 谢谢 道格 |
[45:27] | It’s my pleasure. | 不客气 |
[45:29] | Can I watch it? | 能放给我看吗 |
[45:39] | Wake up, Olivia. | 快起床 奥莉维亚 |
[45:40] | I’ve got a new bed, and it’s, like, super bouncy. | 我买了张新床 弹性超好的 |
[45:44] | I’m going to show it to you. | 我演示给你看 |
[45:45] | Ready? One, two, three! | 准备好了吗 一 二 三 |
[45:49] | Like it? | 喜欢吗 |
[45:50] | Slow and steady, slow and steady. | 慢慢来 稳住啦 |
[46:30] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |