时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Screw you, you mind-fuck! | 去你的 你个疯子 |
[00:02] | Is this what it’s like, being with someone? | 这就是谈恋爱的感觉吗 |
[00:04] | Stop the car! | 快停车 |
[00:06] | Stop it! | 停车啊 |
[00:09] | Nobody calls you out. | 没人怪罪你 |
[00:10] | About what? | 说什么 |
[00:11] | That Grace wouldn’t be dead | 要不是你玩弄马蒂 |
[00:13] | if you hadn’t been fucking over Matty | 和各路男生不清不白 |
[00:16] | and every other boy you get your hands on! | 格蕾丝根本不会死 |
[00:22] | Oh, shit. | 我去 |
[00:23] | Mini, I love you. | 米妮 我爱你 |
[00:25] | Seriously, Alo! What is wrong with you? | 说真的 阿洛 你是哪里出了问题 |
[00:28] | You’re what’s wrong with me. | 你就是我的问题所在 |
[00:30] | You have to tell him. | 你必须告诉他 |
[00:31] | I’ve really fucked it, haven’t I? | 我真的搞砸了 是不是 |
[00:33] | If I, had, erm, a problem | 如果我有…有个麻烦 |
[00:35] | would you, would you help me? | 你会帮助我吗 |
[00:36] | Would you, would you stand by me? | 你会支持我吗 |
[01:49] | – Morning. – Morning. | -早 -早 |
[01:51] | Are you coming up for air any time soon? | 你差不多要出来换气了吧 |
[01:53] | You know you’ve got your appointment today. | 你的体检预约在今天 |
[01:56] | Oh, God, can’t I just stay here? | 天呐 我不能就待在床上吗 |
[01:59] | Oh, I’m afraid not. | 那恐怕不行 |
[02:04] | Plus it’s starting to smell a bit like vagina in here. | 而且这里闻起来都有点臭了 |
[02:08] | If people see you they’re going to know. | 看见你的人都会发现的 |
[02:11] | It’s pretty obvious now. | 已经很明显了 |
[02:12] | I mean you look like you swallowed half a goat. | 你看起来就像吞下了半只羊 |
[02:31] | No! | 不要 |
[02:58] | Fuck! | 我去 |
[02:59] | Shit! | 糟了 |
[03:03] | Hola! | 你好 |
[03:03] | Hello, Franky. | 你好 弗兰琦 |
[03:05] | Party was it? | 开派对了 |
[03:07] | Yeah, we had a sleepover. | 是啊 通宵派对 |
[03:08] | Films and face packs not quite doing it for you? | 看电影敷面膜满足不了你们 是吧 |
[03:11] | We’ve been a bit, erm… distracted. | 我们有点…心烦意乱 |
[03:14] | Eric, stop fucking cleaning! | 艾瑞克 别他妈收拾了 |
[03:16] | I’m sorry about the mess. | 抱歉搞得这么乱 |
[03:17] | It’s Mini, she’s not feeling very well. | 因为米妮 她不怎么舒服 |
[03:20] | she’s a bit ill. | 有点生病了 |
[03:21] | Oh, ill? Not hangover? | 生病吗 不是宿醉 |
[03:23] | Well, I’d better go and check on the poor babe. | 我最好去看看我可怜的宝贝 |
[03:25] | See, the thing is… | 情况是… |
[03:26] | I don’t think she’s really up to seeing anyone at the moment. | 她现好像不太想见人 |
[03:28] | I mean, she’s changing right now so, erm… | 她正在换衣服呢 所以… |
[03:31] | Mini, here we come! Me and your mum are coming up! | 米妮 我们上来了 我和你妈上来啦 |
[03:35] | Shit! | 糟了 |
[03:39] | All right, Mum? | 还好吗 妈妈 |
[03:41] | Yeah, you? | 嗯 你呢 |
[03:45] | Nice tan! | 晒得很美啊 |
[03:47] | Going to tell me what the fuck’s going on, sweetheart? | 给我说实话吧 甜心 |
[03:51] | You’ve destroyed the house and… | 你们把整个家弄翻了天 而且… |
[03:54] | this bed smells disgusting! | 被子闻起来臭死了 |
[03:56] | Oh, er, Mum, Mum! Stop it! | 妈妈 妈妈 住手 |
[03:58] | I’m going to wash it! | 我要去把它洗了 |
[03:59] | Mum, let go! I’ll do it! | 妈妈 放手 我会洗的 |
[04:02] | Fine! | 好吧 |
[04:05] | I’m going to go out for dos cervezas | 趁还剩点假期心情 |
[04:07] | while I still have an inch of holiday left in me. | 我要出去喝两杯 |
[04:09] | And when I get back, | 等我回来 |
[04:10] | I want this place to be spotless. | 这屋子要干干净净的 |
[04:12] | Do you understand, girl? | 明白了吗 姑娘 |
[04:14] | And, Franky? | 还有 弗兰琦 |
[04:15] | Yes, Shelley? | 怎么了 谢莉 |
[04:16] | Go the fuck home, OK, sweetheart? | 滚回家去 好吗 甜心 |
[04:35] | Franks. | 小弗 |
[04:45] | Nick? | 尼克 |
[04:47] | Yeah, well, I told you, I just… I need some space for a bit. | 嗯 我说过了 我需要点空间 |
[04:52] | Yeah, I’m OK. | 是的 我很好 |
[04:54] | Well, no, I told you I’m with Mini. | 没有 我说了我和米妮在一起 |
[04:56] | I don’t know. A while. | 不知道 一阵子吧 |
[05:01] | What the fuck? | 搞毛啊 |
[05:02] | Yeah, OK. I’ve gotta go, Nick. | 好的 我得挂了 尼克 |
[05:06] | Yeah, I know you do. | 是的 我知道 |
[05:07] | Franky, Matty’s out there! | 弗兰琦 马蒂在外面 |
[05:10] | He’s fucking sat right out there! | 就他妈坐在外面 |
[05:13] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[05:14] | He’s, er, he’s been there for a while. | 他在那儿有一阵子了 |
[05:23] | Fuck you! | 去你妈的 |
[05:28] | Why don’t you tell him to go Romeo | 去叫他找个愿意鸟他的人 |
[05:29] | for somebody who actually gives a shit! | 玩这套罗密欧的把戏啊 |
[05:40] | He’s giving me some serious heebie jeebies. | 他真心让我毛骨悚然 |
[05:44] | Yeah… me too. | 是啊 我也是 |
[05:59] | He’s right there, Franks. | 他就在我们后面 小弗 |
[06:03] | This is ridiculous! | 这真是太荒唐了 |
[06:04] | Slow down, Franky. I can’t walk this… | 慢点 弗兰琦 我不能走… |
[06:07] | He can’t always have his own way. He doesn’t own me. | 他不能总为所欲为 我又不是他的 |
[06:09] | I don’t want to own you, Franky. | 我不是想要拥有你 弗兰琦 |
[06:11] | Can’t you go pout at someone else? | 你就不能找别人摆臭脸吗 |
[06:13] | This sub-Twilight bullshit isn’t really my scene. | 《暮光之城》这套真不是我的菜 |
[06:15] | Oh, my God, | 天呐 |
[06:16] | you’re just fucking him because he’s safe. | 你只是为了安全感才和他上床 |
[06:18] | You’re fucking him because he’s a safer version of me. | 你和他上床是因为他是安全版的我 |
[06:21] | No, I’m fucking him | 不 我和他上床 |
[06:22] | because he gets me off more than you ever did. | 是因为他能让我更爽 |
[06:28] | Don’t try and ruin this for me. | 别想把我和他拆散 |
[06:31] | I’m not doing anything. You haven’t seen him for days. | 我什么也没做 你已经几天没见他了 |
[06:36] | Mini needs me. | 米妮需要我 |
[06:39] | So you’re going to try play second mummy | 你要一边理清自己的被弃情节 |
[06:41] | while you sort out your abandonment complex? | 一边给人当干妈啊 |
[06:44] | Where are you even going? | 再说你这是去哪啊 |
[06:45] | I am trying to get my friend to her appointment! | 我要陪我朋友去看医生 |
[06:50] | Well, you’re not doing a very good job. | 那你做得可不太好 |
[06:52] | Oh, fuck, Min… | 该死 米妮… |
[06:55] | Mini? Mini! | 米妮 米妮 |
[06:57] | Something… Something’s wrong… | 不太对劲 |
[07:01] | Fuck off, Matty, leave us alone! | 滚开 马蒂 离我们远点 |
[07:03] | She needs an ambulance. | 她需要救护车 |
[08:21] | Franky, what the fuck is going on? | 弗兰琦 到底怎么回事 |
[08:23] | She’s fine, Alo, it was nothing. | 她没事了 阿洛 没什么大事 |
[08:24] | But what happ… | 但到底出… |
[08:29] | Hi, Alo. | 阿洛 |
[08:31] | Mother fucker. | 我擦 |
[08:32] | He was outside the house and Mini just dropped, okay? | 他在房子外面 米妮突然倒下了 |
[08:35] | I panicked and he was there and… | 我当时慌了 他正好在… |
[08:36] | I couldn’t give less of a shit, Franky, all right? | 我他妈不在乎这些 弗兰琦 |
[08:39] | Just tell me where she is. | 告诉我她在哪里 |
[08:41] | And what the hell is going on? | 还有到底出什么事了 |
[08:43] | I haven’t seen her for weeks. | 我都几周没见她了 |
[08:45] | They won’t let us back there. | 他们不让我们进去 |
[08:47] | OK, they said she was fine so if we just… | 他们说她没事 所以我们还是… |
[08:50] | Mini! Mini! Mini? | 米妮 米妮 米妮 |
[08:53] | Mins? Mins! | 小米 小米 |
[08:55] | Er… Can I help you? | 有什么要帮忙的吗 |
[08:57] | You can’t go through there, OK? | 你不能进去 明白吗 |
[08:59] | I’m looking for Mini. | 我在找米妮 |
[09:01] | Can you just tell me what’s going on, please? | 拜托 可不可以告诉我她怎么样了 |
[09:04] | Mini McGuiness. | 米妮·麦吉尼斯 |
[09:05] | I think she’s through there, I’ve got to go and see her. | 我想她在里面 我要进去看她 |
[09:07] | Hi, its Grace, | 你好 我是格蕾丝 |
[09:08] | smile and speak at the beep! | 笑一个 哔声后留言 |
[09:11] | I think it’s all about to go wrong, Gracie. | 我觉得一切都要完蛋了 格蕾丝 |
[09:15] | Mini? | 米妮 |
[09:17] | Sorry, Mini, right? | 抱歉 米妮 对吗 |
[09:21] | Shit, sorry to keep you waiting. | 见鬼 不好意思让你久等了 |
[09:23] | Fucking idiot just tried to take her own appendix out. | 有个白痴想自己把阑尾扯出来 |
[09:27] | Messy. | 乱成一团 |
[09:29] | Ever had one of those days | 有没有过这种感觉 |
[09:30] | when you’d rather shoot yourself in the head | 宁可一枪崩了自己 |
[09:33] | than talk to one more dickhead who’s “fallen” naked | 也不想再和一个声称自己不小心裸身”跌倒” |
[09:37] | onto a bottle of creme de menthe? | 在一瓶薄荷甜酒上的白痴说话了 |
[09:40] | Anyway, I’m ready to get my doctor “thang” on, | 好了 我可以开始干医生的活儿了 |
[09:42] | if you’re ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[09:43] | We’re, um… | 我们可以… |
[09:47] | I don’t really get why you can’t just tell me what’s going on. | 我搞不懂你为什么不能告诉我 出什么事了 |
[09:51] | Cos confidentiality’s a bitch? | 病人隐私又不是我说了算 |
[09:54] | She’s my girlfriend! | 她是我女朋友 |
[09:55] | Oh my God, like, really?! | 我的天 骗人吧 |
[09:58] | Park the arse, and I’ll let you know. | 坐一边去 会通知你的 |
[10:01] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[10:11] | Yep, there’s the little fucker. | 破玩意原来在这儿 |
[10:15] | So what’s going on? | 到底是什么情况 |
[10:17] | Not much by the looks of things. | 看上去没什么大问题 |
[10:20] | Um, you’re anaemic | 可能是因为你贫血 |
[10:22] | which is probably why you feel tired and faint. | 才会感到疲乏与眩晕 |
[10:25] | And your blood pressure was a little high. | 你的血压也有点高 |
[10:27] | What, what about the pain? | 那疼痛是怎么回事 |
[10:29] | Probably just stress. The baby’s fine. | 可能只是太紧张 宝宝没事 |
[10:33] | You should keep an eye on the blood pressure though, | 不过你还是得当心你的血压 |
[10:35] | that really can be dangerous. | 不然可能会很危险 |
[10:38] | So my, my body is fucking with the baby? | 那么…我的身体在抵触宝宝 |
[10:43] | Well, I suppose it is, yeah. | 我想是这样 没错 |
[10:48] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[10:50] | Fuck, er…Mini. | 该死 米妮 |
[10:51] | Don’t listen to a word I’m saying, | 我说的话你一个字也别信 |
[10:52] | I don’t know what I’m talking about. | 我也不知道我在说什么 |
[10:54] | Was that supposed to make me feel better?! | 这难道就能让我好受点了 |
[10:56] | No! I do know what I’m talking about, I do! | 不 我知道我在说什么 真的 |
[10:58] | We’ll do another scan, you’ll see. | 我们再做个扫描 你就知道了 |
[11:01] | Mini, your baby’s fine. | 米妮 你的宝宝很好 |
[11:04] | She’s fine. | 她很好 |
[11:06] | She? | 是”她” |
[11:21] | When you going to tell them you called Nick? | 你打算什么时候告诉他们你叫尼克过来了 |
[11:25] | Now seems good. | 就现在吧 |
[11:30] | Matty. | 马蒂 |
[11:31] | – Nick don’t. Jesus don’t… – Nick. | -尼克 天呐 别 -尼克… |
[11:35] | Nick, I’m fine. | 尼克 我没事 |
[11:37] | How long have you been back? | 你回来多久了 |
[11:38] | A while. | 有一阵了 |
[11:40] | Why didn’t you call me? | 那你为什么不打给我 |
[11:41] | I came back for her, Nick. | 我是为她回来的 尼克 |
[11:45] | You were dumped fucking months ago mate, take a hint. | 你几个月前就被甩了 伙计 长点眼色吧 |
[11:49] | I’m not the one who’s got it all wrong, little brother. | 完全搞不清状况的人不是我 小弟 |
[11:51] | Nick! Chill out! | 尼克 冷静 |
[11:54] | Right, calm down. | 好了 冷静下来 |
[11:54] | – Get off me… – All of you. | -放开我 -都给我安静点 |
[11:55] | I’ll calm down if he leaves. All right? | 如果他离开我就安静下来 |
[11:57] | I’m really sorry, we’ll calm down. It’s fine. | 很抱歉 我们不吵了 |
[11:59] | Sit down, shut up or get out, right? | 坐下 闭嘴 不然滚蛋 |
[12:03] | Oh yeah… there she is! | 她在那儿 |
[12:08] | Does she look OK? | 她看起来还好吗 |
[12:12] | She looks perfect. | 再好不过了 |
[12:23] | Alo. | 阿洛 |
[12:36] | Well, that’s a new one. | 这反应真心不多见 |
[12:41] | Sorry… I’m sorry… I… | 对不起 对不… |
[12:44] | Alo, wait… | 阿洛 等等 |
[12:46] | Oh, fuck. | 干 |
[12:50] | – Fuck. – I knew it. I fucking knew it. | -操 -我就知道 我早知道会这样 |
[12:56] | You! | 你这小子 |
[13:12] | Is she OK? | 她还好吗 |
[13:15] | She’s pregnant. | 她怀孕了 |
[13:23] | You all fucking knew, didn’t you? | 你们他妈都早就知道了 是吧 |
[13:26] | Why the fuck didn’t anyone tell me? | 怎么他妈没人告诉我 |
[13:29] | Oh God, oh God, oh God, oh God, oh God… | 上帝啊 上帝啊 我的上帝啊 |
[13:31] | I tried, remember? But she was right obviously. | 我试过 记得吗 但显然她说对了 |
[13:34] | – She knew you’d be like this. – Like what? | -她就知道你会这个样子 -什么样子 |
[13:37] | She’s just ruined my fucking life and you’ve helped her do it! | 她毁了我的人生 而你是帮凶 |
[13:41] | I thought maybe you’d changed. | 我原以为也许你会改变 |
[13:43] | She should have told him, Franky. | 她应该告诉他的 弗兰琦 |
[13:46] | Oh, my God. You’re telling me this dickhead knew before me? | 老天 不要告诉我这个白痴都比我早知道 |
[13:50] | – I was trying to help. – Oh my God. | -我在帮你忙啊 -我的上帝啊 |
[13:53] | Oh my God. | 我的上帝啊 |
[13:55] | Oh, God, don’t you get it? No-one wants you here. | 你还不明白吗 大家不欢迎你 |
[13:57] | The only reason you’re with her | 你和她在一起的唯一的原因 |
[14:00] | is to get back at me. | 就是为了报复我 |
[14:01] | I don’t give a shit about you! | 我他妈才不在乎你 |
[14:02] | You want what I’ve got. Always have. | 你想要我有的东西 一直是这样 |
[14:05] | – Always will. – Fuck you. | -将来也是 -去死吧 |
[14:10] | You love me. Tell him. | 你爱的是我 告诉他 |
[14:13] | Go on tell him. | 赶紧告诉他啊 |
[14:16] | – Nick… – Told you. | -尼克… -就说吧 |
[14:21] | Oh, God, Shelley, | 老天啊 谢莉 |
[14:22] | how could you have let this happen? | 你怎么能让这种事发生 |
[14:25] | Mum, please. | 妈妈 求你了 |
[14:27] | For God’s sakes, Mini! | 老天啊 米妮 |
[14:29] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean for it to happen. | 对不起 我也不想这样 |
[14:33] | I just don’t understand why you waited so long to tell me. | 我只是不懂你为什么要一直瞒着我 |
[14:36] | I mean, we could have sorted it all out. | 我们本可以把它解决掉的 |
[14:39] | I didn’t want to get an abortion. | 我不想堕胎 |
[14:42] | Then you’re a fucking fool. I’m telling you. | 那你就是个傻瓜 我告诉你 |
[14:47] | Right. I think you’re good to go, Mini. | 好了 我想你可以回去了 米妮 |
[14:53] | But I need you to come back in the next couple of days | 但过几天你得再来一趟 |
[14:54] | – just so I can, um… check your blood. – Ok. | -让我…给你做个血液检查 -好 |
[14:58] | This blood pressure stuff can be a bit of a fucker. | 血压太高还是挺麻烦的 |
[15:02] | What you need now is stability and support. | 你需要安稳的环境和照顾 |
[15:06] | Is there someone who can give you that? | 有人可以照顾你吗 |
[15:09] | – Uh, excuse me… I’m her mother. – Yeah. | -不好意思 我是她妈妈 -好吧 |
[15:14] | It’s really important that she’s listened to, Mrs McGuinness. | 一定要顺着她的意愿 麦吉尼斯太太 |
[15:18] | She’s my daughter. What else am I going to do? | 她是我女儿 我当然会顺着她了 |
[15:25] | Security to reception, please. Security to reception. | 请保安速至接待处 请保安速至接待处 |
[15:28] | – Stop it. – Why d’you have to come back? | -别打了 -你为什么要回来 |
[15:33] | What are you doing? Stop it! | 你们在干什么 别打了 |
[15:35] | Stop it both of you. | 住手 你们俩都住手 |
[15:39] | – Stop it! – Get off it! | -住手 -放开 |
[15:40] | For fuck’s sake you’re acting like fucking… | 天呐 你们简直… |
[15:46] | Come on! | 行了 |
[16:15] | – I wanted to tell you. – Why didn’t you then? | -我想告诉你的 -那为什么没说 |
[16:20] | I was scared. | 我害怕 |
[16:24] | And what, the fear momentarily faded away | 那你告诉其他人的时候 |
[16:27] | when you went and told various other people? | 就突然不害怕了 |
[16:32] | I don’t, I don’t care what anyone else thinks. | 我不在意其他人怎么想 |
[16:36] | I care what you think, that’s why I didn’t tell you. | 我只在乎你怎么想 所以我才没告诉你 |
[16:43] | I don’t think you understand how much you fucked everything up. | 我觉得你不明白事情这下有多糟糕 |
[16:46] | I didn’t impregnate myself, Alo! | 我又不是自己怀孕的 阿洛 |
[16:47] | You fucking lied for months! | 你他妈骗了我好几个月 |
[16:54] | Well, I’m telling you now. | 我现在告诉你了 |
[16:58] | Well, great. That’s great, Mini. | 太好了 这真太好了 米妮 |
[17:00] | What is it exactly that you want me to do? | 你到底想让我做什么 |
[17:05] | You’ve been pretty clear | 你之前一直 |
[17:06] | about not needing my opinion till now so… | 明确表示不需要我的意见 所以… |
[17:09] | Just tell me it will be OK, and it will be. | 就跟我说一切都会好 会好起来的 |
[17:29] | I think it’s time you fucked off, Alo. | 我觉得你该滚了 阿洛 |
[17:46] | Listen. It’s going to be OK. | 听我说 一切都会好起来的 |
[17:49] | It’s going to be fine. I promise, come on. | 会好起来的 我保证 振作点 |
[18:03] | – Where is he? – He’s gone. I think. | -他呢 -走了吧 |
[18:06] | Matty’s never gone. He’ll come back. | 马蒂老是阴魂不散的 他肯定会回来 |
[18:10] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:15] | Do you love me, Franky? | 你爱我吗 弗兰琦 |
[18:19] | Yes. | 当然 |
[18:26] | Then call the police and tell them he’s in Bristol. | 那就报警说他在布里斯托 |
[18:29] | What? | 什么 |
[18:31] | It’s the only way. | 只能这样了 |
[18:33] | He gets what he deserves and we get to be together. | 他罪有应得 我们得以在一起 |
[18:37] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[18:42] | Because I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[18:46] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[19:01] | I spoke to my friend Jill, | 我跟我朋友吉尔打了电话 |
[19:03] | works at the social. | 她在社会福利部上班 |
[19:05] | She said we can pop in for a chat maybe. | 她说我们可以过去找她聊聊 |
[19:07] | She says the process is quite slow. | 她说手续办起来会很慢 |
[19:10] | That just means you don’t have to commit to anything straightaway. | 所以说你不用立刻做出什么决定 |
[19:14] | What fucking process, Mum? | 你在说什么手续 妈妈 |
[19:17] | You’re not ready, sweetheart. | 你还没准备好 亲爱的 |
[19:20] | Neither of you are. | 你和孩子都没准备好 |
[19:22] | – You want me to give her up? – Just calm down. | -你想让我放弃她 -先冷静一下 |
[19:24] | – You said you’d listen to me. – I am! | -你说你会听我的 -我听了的 |
[19:27] | I need time to think, | 我需要时间思考 |
[19:28] | no-one will fucking let me think. | 你们都他妈不给我时间想 |
[19:30] | Time will only make this harder. | 时间只会让这更难 |
[19:32] | And what if I want to keep her? | 要是我想留着她呢 |
[19:33] | You can’t. | 你不能 |
[19:35] | Fuck you, Mum. | 去你的 妈妈 |
[19:37] | I’m trying to help you. | 我这是在帮你 |
[19:40] | For God’s sakes. | 老天啊 |
[20:16] | Do you want to go somewhere? | 你想不想去别的地方 |
[20:18] | I just… I need to go. | 我…需要离开 |
[20:20] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[20:25] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[20:27] | She said I have to give the baby up for adoption. | 她说我得把孩子送给别人收养 |
[20:31] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:34] | Cos I’m 17? | 因为我才17岁 |
[20:36] | Cos I’ve got no money and no job? | 因为我没钱也没工作 |
[20:39] | Cos my boyfriend hates me? | 因为我男朋友恨我 |
[20:44] | I think we should just go. | 我们就这么走吧 |
[20:45] | Where? I’ve got nothing. | 去哪 我一无所有 |
[20:51] | I can help you do this. | 我可以帮你 |
[20:54] | Look after her. | 照顾她 |
[20:56] | Maybe it wouldn’t be like it was for you, you know? | 也许她不会和你一样 |
[21:00] | Maybe she’d be happier. | 也许她那样会更快乐 |
[21:06] | I brought something to show you. | 给你看看这个 |
[21:10] | It’s the only one I’ve got. | 我只有这张了 |
[21:13] | I mean, my clothes are too small | 尽管我的衣服太小 |
[21:15] | and she looks rough as shit, | 而她看起来糟透了 |
[21:16] | but she’s my mum and we’re happy. | 但她是我妈妈 而我们很快乐 |
[21:22] | We’ll go places with your baby, Mini, | 我们会带着你的宝宝到处走 米妮 |
[21:24] | and we’ll take pictures. | 我们会拍照 |
[21:25] | And then she’ll know. She’ll know how much you loved her. | 她就会知道 一定会知道你有多爱她 |
[21:31] | And that you didn’t need anything or anyone else. | 而且你不需要依靠任何人 |
[22:02] | Everyone’s going to try and change my mind. | 大家都会试图说服我 |
[22:06] | Not if they can’t find us. | 那就别让他们找着我们 |
[23:23] | Riverview. | 河景收容所 |
[23:24] | I’ve got a 17-year-old pregnant girl out here. | 我这儿有个17岁怀孕少女 |
[23:28] | She’s just been made homeless. | 她现在无家可归 |
[23:31] | All right, push the door. | 好吧 推开门 |
[23:38] | This is a no drink, no drugs facility. | 这里禁酒 不准嗑药 |
[23:41] | No crying, no voming, no sharing. OK? | 不许哭喊 不许呕吐 一人一张床 |
[23:45] | There’s a one night maximum stay and no visitors allowed, | 留宿不能超过一晚 禁止有人来访 |
[23:48] | so your friend’s gonna need to get going. | 所以你的朋友得走了 |
[23:52] | Can’t she just stay here with me? | 她不能留下来陪我吗 |
[23:55] | She doesn’t meet the criteria. | 她不符合收容条件 |
[23:57] | At least not outwardly. | 至少看起来不行 |
[23:58] | Please, er… We’re together. | 拜托了…我们是一起的 |
[24:02] | you know like, partners. | 伴侣关系 |
[24:04] | Well… I hate to break it to you, love, | 我真不想戳破 亲爱的 |
[24:08] | but I think your Virgin Mary girlfriend | 但我觉得你家这位圣母玛利亚 |
[24:09] | has been getting a little bit of cock without you. | 背着你在外头偷男人了 |
[24:13] | I’m not leaving her. | 我不会离开她的 |
[24:14] | Whatever, it’s too late for this bullshit. | 随便你们 这么晚了我也没工夫和你们扯 |
[24:20] | When I leave, you lock this door | 我走后 你们把门锁上 |
[24:23] | and you don’t unlock it until you leave tomorrow, yes? | 明天走的时候再打开 懂了吗 |
[24:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[24:35] | What’s up? | 好啊 |
[24:51] | Oh, god. | 上帝啊 |
[24:52] | What the fuck? | 你搞什么啊 |
[24:56] | Classy. | 真优雅 |
[25:01] | I’m not going out there to get raped or murdered, are you?! | 到外面被人奸了或杀了怎么办 你说呢 |
[25:19] | So what the fuck do we do now? | 我们现在做什么 |
[25:54] | You OK? | 你还好吗 |
[25:57] | Yeah, fine. Fine, yeah, | 没事 挺好的 |
[26:00] | I’m just er… I’m just tired… just tired. | 我只是…累了 |
[26:03] | But happy? | 但是开心吗 |
[26:06] | But happy. | 很开心 |
[26:26] | Do you miss Alo? | 你想阿洛吗 |
[26:30] | No, not really. | 不怎么想 |
[26:34] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[26:38] | Maybe sometimes at night. | 也许有时候晚上会想想 |
[26:42] | The sex? | 想做爱吗 |
[26:46] | More the… the afterwards. | 更多是想…在那之后 |
[26:50] | I miss being held. | 我想念被他搂着的感觉 |
[27:01] | Franky, have you dumped Nick? | 弗兰琦 你把尼克甩了吗 |
[27:06] | I don’t want to keep hurting him. | 我不想再伤害他了 |
[27:09] | Is it Matty? | 是因为马蒂吗 |
[27:11] | Are you still in love with him? | 你还爱着他 |
[27:14] | He makes me feel like I’ve got no control. | 他让我觉得一切都失控了 |
[27:21] | Isn’t that what love feels like? | 爱不就是这样吗 |
[27:24] | I don’t understand why you’re so obsessed with that word? | 我不理解你为什么这么执着于这个字 |
[27:28] | I don’t know what it means. | 我不明白它意味着什么 |
[27:31] | I don’t get it, Franky. | 我不懂 弗兰琦 |
[27:34] | It’s like you’re being offered everything | 就像是你明明得到了一切 |
[27:37] | but nothing’s good enough. | 却还是什么都不够好 |
[27:39] | No one’s good enough. | 谁都不够好 |
[27:45] | Maybe it’s not them that’s the problem. | 也许问题并不在他们 |
[27:47] | Franks, I didn’t mean… | 小弗 我不是那个意思 |
[27:52] | It’s OK. | 没关系 |
[28:03] | This baby… | 这个孩子… |
[28:07] | It’s like she wipes everything clean. | 感觉就像她能洗刷掉一切 |
[28:11] | With the boys? | 那些男孩的事吗 |
[28:15] | With everything. | 所有事情 |
[28:18] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[28:21] | Maybe I can put it all right again. | 也许我能让一切回到正轨 |
[28:51] | Ring her. | 打给她 |
[28:52] | I called last… She’s got the ball. | 上通电话是我打的 该她行动了 |
[28:56] | Have you turned into a 13-year-old girl | 你是变身13岁少女了 |
[28:57] | or just fucked one, Alo? | 还是只是上了一个 阿洛 |
[28:58] | Wh… Them’s the rules! | 这…是游戏规则 |
[29:02] | It’s not the fucking rules when she’s missing | 她都怀着你的孩子失踪了 |
[29:04] | and carrying your baby! | 你还讲什么规则 |
[29:06] | Ring! Ring her! Ring her! | 快打电话 打给她 快打 |
[29:08] | Ring her! Ring her now! Ring her! | 打给她 现在就打 |
[29:10] | Fuck off, all right! I don’t even know if I want to! | 别烦我 好吗 我都不知道自己想不想打 |
[29:13] | What?! | 什么 |
[29:14] | You said you felt your ball sack ache every time you thought about her. | 你还说你每次想她蛋蛋都疼 |
[29:16] | You said you couldn’t even wank because you felt so sad. | 你还说你难过到连管都撸不动了 |
[29:18] | Yeah! I miss her man! | 没错 我是很想她 老兄 |
[29:21] | But her as she was before. | 但我想的是以前的她 |
[29:25] | I don’t want a baby. | 我不想要孩子 |
[29:44] | Sometimes, | 有时 |
[29:47] | I think about what would have happened | 我会想要是我和格蕾丝有个孩子 |
[29:50] | if me and Grace had had a baby. | 会怎么样 |
[29:54] | Now who’s turned into a 13-year-old girl? | 现在谁成了多情少女了 |
[30:01] | I loved Grace more than anything else ever. | 我爱格蕾丝胜过一切 |
[30:06] | And you feel the same way about Mini, right? | 你对米妮也是这样 对吗 |
[30:08] | Well, yeah… | 算是吧 |
[30:09] | Yeah, and you want to be with her all the time, almost like, | 是的 你总想和她在一起 简直像 |
[30:13] | it hurts when you’re not, all right? | 不跟她在一起你就浑身不舒服 对吧 |
[30:20] | Then er… you should be happy that you’ve got that chance. | 那么 你应该庆幸你还有这样的机会 |
[30:28] | And the baby… fuck it, you’ll work it out. | 至于孩子 管他的 你总会搞定的 |
[31:49] | 农民仔一通语音留言 农民仔一个未接电话 | |
[31:55] | It’s me. I miss you and I want to work this out. | 是我 我想你 我想处理好这件事 |
[31:59] | All right? I’ll do whatever it takes. | 好吗 我愿意付出任何代价 |
[32:01] | We can do this together, Mins. | 我们一起面对 小米 |
[32:05] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[32:26] | There’s a phone call for you, I’ll take her. | 有电话找你 我来抱她 |
[32:29] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[32:38] | Hey, life-partner, | 生活伴侣 |
[32:43] | can you make me a cup of coffee, please? | 给我倒杯咖啡 好吗 |
[32:45] | White, one sugar. | 加奶 一块糖 |
[32:55] | I see two kinds of girls come through this place. | 来这儿的有两类女孩 |
[32:58] | The ones that fit right in – the ones who need to run, | 一种该待在这儿的 一种只想逃的 |
[33:03] | who’ll probably keep running for the rest of their lives. | 她们可能这辈子都会一直逃 |
[33:06] | And then | 还有 |
[33:10] | there’s ones like you, Mini. | 就是你这样的 米妮 |
[33:12] | Who don’t belong here. | 根本不该待在这里 |
[33:15] | Who should probably turn around and go back. | 应该掉头回去的人 |
[33:17] | I, I don’t think I can now. | 我现在回不去了 |
[33:25] | That’s it, there you go. | 好了 我来抱吧 |
[33:32] | Be smart. | 放聪明点 |
[33:35] | Lovely. | 谢谢 |
[33:40] | Five minutes. Then I need you out, OK? | 我要你们五分钟内闪人 明白吗 |
[33:55] | What now?! | 现在怎么办 |
[34:02] | How much money do you have? | 你还剩多少钱 |
[34:04] | I dunno, I don’t know, not much. | 我不知道 反正不多 |
[34:10] | I’ve got it. | 我有办法了 |
[34:11] | What? | 什么 |
[34:13] | We’ll go to Oxford, I mean I know people there. | 咱们去牛津 我那里有认识的人 |
[34:17] | We’ll find somewhere to stay. | 我们可以找个地方落脚 |
[34:19] | And then when… when they kick us out too?! | 然后呢 等着再被赶出来 |
[34:23] | Then we’ll go again until we find somewhere we like. | 那我们就再找 直到找到我们喜欢的地方 |
[34:27] | Look come on. | 走吧 |
[34:30] | Come on. Come on, Mini, please! | 快点 走吧 米妮 求你了 |
[34:38] | Can I get… two singles to Oxford. | 两张去牛津的车票 |
[34:41] | 一共18.4块 | |
[34:44] | I don’t want to go, Franky. | 我不想去 弗兰琦 |
[34:49] | We’re short. | 我们的钱不够 |
[34:50] | Sorry, love, can’t help you with that. | 抱歉 孩子 爱莫能助 |
[34:52] | Please, there must be something you can do? | 拜托了 帮帮我们吧 |
[34:54] | Can you get out of the queue, please? | 请你们别占着队了 好吗 |
[34:56] | Let’s just go, Franky. | 走吧 弗兰琦 |
[34:57] | You’ve got to fucking help us! | 你他妈必须得帮我们 |
[35:02] | Don’t you get it? We have to get on that coach! OK?! | 你还不明白吗 咱们必须搭上那趟车 |
[35:05] | We have to make this work! | 我们必须做到 |
[35:07] | You can’t fix yourself | 你不能靠解决我的事 |
[35:09] | by fixing this… It’s fucked up! | 来解决你的心理阴影 太扯淡了 |
[35:14] | Yeah, that’s right. Just go home, give her up! | 是啊 好吧 回家吧 把她送掉 |
[35:17] | Have her wonder for the rest of her life | 让她这辈子都在想 |
[35:19] | why you didn’t fucking fight for her! | 你为什么不肯为她博一下 |
[35:26] | There must be more money here somewhere. | 这里肯定还有钱的 |
[35:27] | Please, stop, Franky! | 求你 别这样了 弗兰琦 |
[35:30] | Bingo! | 找到了 |
[35:33] | Having trouble, girls? | 遇到麻烦了吗 丫头们 |
[35:38] | You’ve been here all night? | 你整晚都在这里 |
[35:41] | Well, here and the train station. Me and your ma took turns. | 还有火车站 我和你妈轮流找 |
[35:45] | She just went back to see if you’d gone home. | 她刚回去 看你回家了没有 |
[35:49] | I’m sorry, Eric. | 对不起 艾瑞克 |
[35:51] | Don’t bother me, love. | 没关系 亲爱的 |
[35:52] | I’m just glad I bumped into you. | 很高兴找到了你 |
[35:55] | The 3:30 to Oxford is about to depart from Bay C. | 3:30开往牛津的车即将从C区出发 |
[35:57] | – Passengers wishing to travel should board now. – Come home, love. | -请乘客们尽快上车 -回家吧 亲爱的 |
[35:59] | We’re leaving. | 我们要走了 |
[36:00] | No, I’m sorry, Franky, | 不行 抱歉 弗兰琦 |
[36:02] | but no, you’re fucking not. | 但不行 我不能让你们走 |
[36:05] | She wants to take your baby away, Mini. | 她想送走你的孩子 米妮 |
[36:08] | She does not. | 她不会的 |
[36:12] | Don’t believe him. | 别信他 |
[36:17] | Promise. Promise she won’t make me give her up. | 你保证 保证她不会逼我送走宝宝 |
[36:23] | I don’t make promises I can’t keep. You know that. | 我不能做没把握的保证 你知道的 |
[36:26] | But I can promise she loves you. | 但我保证她很爱你 |
[36:31] | Shelley can’t give her what she needs. She needs me! | 谢莉给不了她需要的 她需要的是我 |
[36:34] | What exactly has this got to do with you? | 这件事到底哪里和你有关系 |
[36:35] | Everything! | 完全有关系 |
[36:36] | It’s got everything to do with me! | 完全和我有关系 |
[36:39] | Come here. | 过来 |
[36:41] | It’s got everything… | 有关系的… |
[36:47] | Let’s go home. | 咱们回家吧 |
[37:01] | They were at the bus station. | 他们在长途汽车站 |
[37:06] | Franky, why don’t you go upstairs. | 弗兰琦 上楼去吧 |
[37:08] | Have a hot bath, get yourself warmed up. | 洗个热水澡 让自己暖和起来 |
[37:11] | Go on, girl, off you go. | 去吧 姑娘 快去吧 |
[37:20] | I’ll just hop out for a fag. | 我出去抽支烟 |
[37:33] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[37:37] | I feel like shit, Mum. I think I’m sick. | 糟透了 妈妈 我可能病了 |
[37:43] | Well, you kept me sick for a good six months, | 我怀你的时候可是活活难受了六个月 |
[37:46] | every fucking morning, and evening, when I think about it. | 每天早上 仔细想想晚上也是 |
[37:52] | And then, when I was just about ready to pop, | 后来 快要生的时候 |
[37:54] | you decided to stop moving. | 你却突然不动了 |
[37:57] | I was sat in my bath and | 我当时正在泡澡 |
[37:59] | I realised I hadn’t felt you for hours, | 发现已经好几个小时没感觉到你动了 |
[38:02] | which was weird. | 这很反常 |
[38:04] | Cos usually you made me feel like | 因为通常你会闹腾得 |
[38:05] | my insides were just about to burst out my arse. | 像要把我的屁股爆开 |
[38:08] | So I went straight to A&E and | 我立刻去了急诊室 |
[38:12] | the trainee midwife, she couldn’t find a heartbeat | 见习助产士感觉不到心跳 |
[38:16] | and I thought, she’s dead. | 我就想 她死了 |
[38:19] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[38:22] | And then, while the stupid bint was fannying about with ultrasound, | 再然后 那个蠢女人在捣鼓超声波时 |
[38:25] | you decided to wake up and kicked me really hard in the bladder. | 你醒了 狠狠给我的膀胱来了一脚 |
[38:30] | And it was as if you were saying to me, “Mum, you know best. | 就好像对我说 “妈妈 只有你懂 |
[38:35] | Everyone else is just stupid.” | 别人都是傻子” |
[38:39] | I’m keeping her, Mum. | 我要留下她 妈妈 |
[38:42] | I know you are. | 我知道 |
[38:49] | I love you, Mum. | 我爱你 妈妈 |
[38:52] | I love you too, sweetheart. | 我也爱你 甜心 |
[38:59] | Franky! | 弗兰琦 |
[39:34] | “Hi, it’s Grace, smile and speak at the beep.” | 你好 我是格蕾丝 笑一个 哔声后留言 |
[39:40] | Gracie? | 格蕾丝 |
[39:43] | I thought that maybe… | 我想 也许… |
[39:46] | now I’m home I’d feel less alone. | 在家里我就没那么孤单了 |
[39:52] | I wish… | 我希望… |
[39:56] | I wish Alo, Alo knew I just need him to… | 我希望阿洛知道我只希望他… |
[40:04] | I love him, Gracie. | 我爱他 格蕾丝 |
[40:11] | Why do I leave you all these stupid fucking messages. | 我为什么要给你留这些傻逼留言 |
[40:17] | You’re not there. | 你又听不到 |
[40:21] | You won’t ever be there. | 永远都听不到了 |
[40:29] | I love you, Gracie. | 我爱你 格蕾丝 |
[40:34] | Do something. | 帮帮我 |
[41:13] | Rich. What are you doing here? | 理查 你来干什么 |
[41:14] | I need to speak to Mini. | 我得和米妮谈谈 |
[41:19] | It’s really late. | 很晚了 |
[41:20] | Mum, leave it. | 妈妈 我来吧 |
[41:24] | We need to go somewhere. | 我们得去个地方 |
[41:54] | Just up there. | 就在那里 |
[41:57] | Don’t fuck it up. OK? | 别搞砸了 好吗 |
[41:59] | See you later. | 回见 |
[42:54] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你在搞什么啊 |
[43:04] | This is the bedroom. | 这里是卧室 |
[43:06] | And over here will be the bathroom… | 这里呢 就是厕所… |
[43:10] | so we could | 这样我们就可以 |
[43:12] | sort of chat while… while you’re cooking. | 在你做饭的时候…聊聊天 |
[43:18] | And over here, I thought… | 在这里 我想… |
[43:21] | we could put a… a cot. | 我们可以放 婴儿床 |
[43:24] | Or not. | 也可以不放 |
[43:26] | Um, it could just be a… a sort of lounge. | 放个…躺椅也行 |
[43:30] | Um, whatever you decide. | 你说什么就什么 |
[43:33] | I know it’s cold, | 我知道这里很冷 |
[43:35] | and there’s no TV and… | 也没有电视 而且… |
[43:37] | it smells a little bit like balls, | 闻起来也很臭 |
[43:39] | but I think I can fix it, you know. | 但是我都能解决的 |
[43:41] | Um, I think I can make it… | 我觉得我能… |
[44:48] | You’re going to be an auntie, Gracie. | 你要当阿姨了 格蕾丝 |
[45:53] | Whatever it is you’re running from, | 不管你是在逃避什么 |
[45:54] | remember, there’s always a silver lining. | 记住 希望总会有的 |
[45:57] | No, there’s not. | 不 没有 |
[45:59] | What am I meant to do without you? | 没有你我该怎么办 |
[46:02] | Stay here. | 留下来吧 |
[46:04] | I can’t do that, babe. | 我做不到 亲爱的 |
[46:06] | I’m sorry, Rich. | 对不起 理查 |
[46:10] | I should have stayed with her. | 我该留下陪着她的 |
[46:12] | She’s in trouble. | 她有麻烦了 |
[46:14] | What are we going to do about it? | 那我们要怎么办呢 |
[46:15] | We aren’t doing anything. She’s my girlfriend. | “我们”不怎么办 她是我女朋友 |
[46:19] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[46:20] | I said who the fuck are you?! | 问你他妈是谁呢 |
[46:22] | Don’t you remember me, Franky? | 你不记得我了吗 弗兰琦 |
[46:25] | You can track her. | 你能追踪她 |
[46:27] | I try to keep her safe. | 我想保护她安全 |