时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:16] | Hey, has she been out yet? | 她出去了吗 |
[02:17] | No, not yet. | 还没有 |
[02:19] | Can you cover for me? | 能顶我一会儿吗 |
[02:20] | Really need a coke and a piss. | 我去拿杯可乐 上个厕所 |
[02:21] | Get me one. | 帮我拿一杯 |
[02:28] | Er, where’s, er, what’s-her-face? | 她 叫什么来着 去哪了 |
[02:30] | Erm, Jane’s just gone to the loo. | 简刚刚去洗手间了 |
[02:32] | The boardroom needs setting up for a meeting this afternoon. | 今天下午要开会 准备一下会议室 |
[02:35] | Of course. No problem. | 好的 没问题 |
[02:38] | – Er, Victoria? – Yes. | -维多利亚 -什么事 |
[02:39] | – Could I have a word, please? – Sure. | -能借一步说话吗 -当然 |
[02:42] | I want you to have a look at the Asian strategy. | 你看一看亚洲战略部分 |
[02:45] | Sure, no problem. | 好的 没问题 |
[02:49] | I would! | 换我就会行动 |
[02:56] | Good morning – Hewitt Maurice Asset Management… | 早上好 休伊特·莫瑞斯资产管理公司 |
[03:20] | Erm, sorry, I thought the… the meeting was… | 抱歉 我以为是在这儿开会… |
[03:24] | I’ll just put these here. | 我就放这里吧 |
[03:26] | Calm down. | 淡定点 |
[03:33] | Can I get you anything? | 您需要点什么吗 |
[03:37] | Emmy, is it? | 你叫艾米是吧 |
[03:39] | Effy. | 艾菲 |
[03:40] | Effy. | 艾菲 |
[03:41] | I’m fine, thanks. | 不用 谢谢 |
[03:49] | Idiot. | 真蠢 |
[03:58] | Touching him where exactly? | 摸他哪里 |
[03:59] | Arse? Dick? Come on, I need specifics. | 屁股 老二 拜托 我要听细节 |
[04:01] | Ew! | 真恶心 |
[04:03] | Do you think he only goes for | 你说他是不是只喜欢 |
[04:04] | senior analysts or the slammin’ boobs count? | 高级分析师或者大波辣妹 |
[04:06] | – ‘Cause come on! – Shut up! | -我是说 你看你 -闭嘴 |
[04:10] | Oh, looks like Dominic’s just picked up an extra sandwich… | 看来多姆尼克又多买了一份三明治 |
[04:13] | as he was just passing… again. | 又正好路过 |
[04:18] | I picked up another sandwich, just in case. | 我多买了一份三明治 以备需要 |
[04:20] | You were just passing, right? | 你只是路过 对吧 |
[04:22] | Thanks, Dom. | 谢谢你 多姆 |
[04:26] | So you, er, you got any, you know, plans after work? | 你下班后 还有事吗 |
[04:31] | I’m just going to go home and do some work there. | 我打算回家 然后干些活儿 |
[04:33] | Right, yeah, course. Anything I can help with? | 好的 当然 有什么要我帮忙的吗 |
[04:38] | That’s really sweet. I’m fine. | 你真好 不过不用了 |
[04:41] | Well, I’m around, you know. | 我都有空的 |
[04:43] | Just in case you fancy a quick one… | 如果你想来一发快… |
[04:45] | Quick once… Er… I… Once around the finance world | 来一趟金融世界之旅 |
[04:50] | a la Dominic! | 就找多姆尼克 |
[04:52] | Thank you, Dom. | 谢谢你 多姆 |
[05:01] | Watch it, mate! | 看着点 伙计 |
[05:03] | Oh, my God. He is so tragic! | 我的天啊 他真悲剧 |
[05:09] | You look like a horse when you laugh down your nose like that. | 你这样笑的时候 活像匹马 |
[05:35] | Leave it with me. | 交给我吧 |
[05:37] | Effy – I know this is really shitty | 艾菲 我知道这很过分 |
[05:39] | but I really need the monthly report documented by tonight. | 但我真的需要今晚就把月度报表做出来 |
[05:42] | Any chance you could just knock it out now? | 你能不能现在加班赶一赶 |
[05:44] | Sure. I’ll just, erm, e-mail it. | 好的 我做完发到你邮箱 |
[05:47] | We’ll be at the drinks thing so maybe you can just pop it down. | 我们会去喝东西 你一会儿顺便拿来吧 |
[05:52] | Is that OK? | 可以吗 |
[05:54] | Fine. | 好的 |
[06:25] | You’re amazing. Thank you so much. | 你真棒 太谢谢你了 |
[06:28] | Perfect. | 棒极了 |
[06:31] | – Did you want to come in for a drink? – No, I’m fine. | -你要进来喝点什么吗 -不 不用 |
[06:34] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[07:49] | Hello, Effy. | 好啊 艾菲 |
[07:53] | Hey, where have you been?! | 你上哪去了 |
[07:57] | Working. | 上班 |
[07:58] | Effy! Are you joining us on the juice? | 艾菲 跟我们一起喝两杯吧 |
[08:01] | You seem to be doing all right without me. | 你们没有我不也好好的 |
[08:03] | Oh, we started at two. | 开始只有两个人 |
[08:04] | I am gone, mate, I’m fuckin’ gone. | 我爽死了 伙计 真他妈爽死了 |
[08:07] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你了 |
[08:08] | You all right? | 你怎么样 |
[08:10] | – How was work? – Fine. | -工作怎么样 -还行 |
[08:13] | Pub’s too expensive so we came back here. | 酒吧太贵 我们就回这儿来了 |
[08:16] | Save enough money to pay the rent? | 省够钱付房租了吗 |
[08:18] | Potentially. Sit down, have a beer. | 有希望 坐下吧 喝一杯 |
[08:21] | Want one? | 来一口吗 |
[08:33] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Look, have this. | 等等 等等 等等 来 拿着 |
[08:36] | Naomi, you got any food? | 内奥米 有吃的吗 |
[08:38] | Yes, plenty. | 有 多着呢 |
[08:39] | What do you fancy? | 你想要什么 |
[08:42] | We got, er… steak. | 这儿有 牛排 |
[08:45] | Where the fuck did that come from? | 这他妈从哪来的 |
[09:41] | Where the fuck have you been? | 你上哪去了 |
[09:42] | Sorry. I’ve had people round. Couldn’t hear my laptop. | 对不起 家里有客人 听不见提示音 |
[09:45] | Is this you trying to prove a point? It’s fucking hard here. | 你是想证明什么吗 我也很艰难啊 |
[09:48] | – Sorry! – I just want to speak to my girlfriend! | -对不起 -我只是想和女朋友说说话 |
[09:50] | I’m speaking to you now. I’m just tired! | 我不是在和你说话了吗 我很累 |
[09:52] | You’re not tired, you’re stoned. Again! | 你不是累了 你是嗨了 又这样 |
[09:55] | Call me when you can be bothered. | 等你清醒了再打给我吧 |
[09:56] | Ems? Ems? | 小艾 小艾 |
[09:58] | Fuck’s sake! | 妈的 |
[10:01] | Don’t you dare. | 千万别进来 |
[10:07] | – Eff? – I’m asleep. | -艾菲 -我睡了 |
[10:09] | Oh, fine – fuck you, then. | 好吧 去你的 |
[10:23] | – She’s going to dump me. – No, she’s not. | -她会甩了我的 -不 不会的 |
[10:25] | New York’s full of hot dykes. | 纽约到处都是性感女同 |
[10:26] | Emily doesn’t like hot dykes. | 艾米丽喜欢的不是性感女同 |
[10:28] | She likes useless stoners like you. | 她喜欢你这种没用的嗑药虫 |
[10:32] | Mmm, yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:34] | Yeah. She loves me. | 是啊 她爱我 |
[10:37] | Weirdly, yes. | 虽然很怪 但的确是这样 |
[10:40] | I’m going to go see her. | 我要去见她 |
[10:42] | I need some fanny time soon or I’m going to burst into flames. | 我得赶快跟她爽一把 不然要饥渴死了 |
[10:45] | Romantic. You might need to get a job first. | 真浪漫 我看你还是先找个工作吧 |
[10:49] | I think I’m going to be a stand-up comedian. | 我打算做个单口相声演员 |
[10:53] | Brilliant. Go to sleep now. | 好极了 睡觉吧 |
[12:05] | Jane, Jane… Jane, Jane, Jane! | 简 醒醒 |
[12:06] | Jane, the idea is that you’re | 简 你既然来上班 |
[12:07] | conscious enough to answer the phone, remember? | 就至少得有精神接电话 懂吗 |
[12:09] | I’m sorry, I had a… | 对不起 我… |
[12:11] | Associates’ meeting in five. You ready? | 五分钟后开会 准备好了吗 |
[12:13] | Victoria? Victoria? | 维多利亚 维多利亚 |
[12:16] | I’ve been looking through the monthly reports | 我看了月度报表 |
[12:18] | – and the one from last night… – Why? | -昨天晚上那份 -为什么 |
[12:20] | I just have. But, look, look – there’s been a mistake. | 我就是看了 你看 这里有问题 |
[12:24] | The monthly figures in the emerging sectors haven’t been updated. | 新兴部分的月度数据没有更新 |
[12:28] | See there? Couldn’t some of the investors think | 这里 投资人会认为 |
[12:30] | – we’re trying to hide something? – I’m sure it’s fine. | -我们想掩盖什么吧 -不会有问题的 |
[12:33] | But thank you, you know, for trying. | 不过还是谢谢你的努力 |
[12:35] | Mark? | 马克 |
[12:36] | Yeah. | 来了 |
[12:38] | Boys… | 伙计们 |
[12:50] | Er, yeah, so the figures that have come down from upstairs are, erm… | 所以 楼上来的数据是 |
[12:55] | Hang on a second. Let me find them. | 等一下 让我找一下 |
[13:01] | Yeah, Appendix 16. | 附录16 |
[13:02] | Er…as you can see, the growth is negative, which we like, | 增长为负 对我们有利 |
[13:06] | and we’re in a position to short it, so… | 我们可以卖空 |
[13:10] | Yeah, it’s good. | 形势挺好 |
[13:10] | Mark, what the fuck is up with you? | 马克 你他妈是怎么了 |
[13:14] | Er…John McAndrew came in from Miami last night. | 约翰·麦克安德鲁昨晚从迈阿密飞来了 |
[13:17] | He’s such a dick. | 他就是个混蛋 |
[13:19] | I ended up out with him and stayed out with him and, er… | 结果我陪了他一整夜 |
[13:22] | Save it for your wife. Come on, what have you got? | 留着跟你老婆说吧 结论是什么 |
[13:26] | Yeah. Er…basically, we should do it. | 基本上 可以执行 |
[13:29] | Great. Any problems in legal? | 好 法律部分有问题吗 |
[13:31] | No. No problem. We’re compliant. | 没问题 我们完全同意 |
[13:33] | Great. I think that’s it. Thanks, Mark. | 很好 那就这样 多谢 马克 |
[13:36] | That was shit. | 你糟透了 |
[13:37] | But accurate. | 但是数据准确 |
[13:38] | Congratulation. | 恭喜 |
[13:39] | Have a cookie. OK, that’s everything. | 吃块饼干 好了 就这样 |
[13:41] | Let’s keep the energy up, guys. | 都保持活力 |
[13:43] | End of quarter is fast approaching. | 这个财政季度又快到头了 |
[13:45] | – Sorry, Jake, just one thing… – What is it? | -等一下 杰克 还有一点 -什么 |
[13:48] | There’s been a fuck-up with the emerging market numbers. | 新兴市场的数据出错了 |
[13:50] | How do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[13:51] | They haven’t been updated. They don’t reflect the returns at all. | 数据没有更新 完全没有反映出收益 |
[13:59] | Has this gone out yet? | 报告发出去了吗 |
[14:01] | No. | 还没 |
[14:02] | Fine. Mark? | 那就好 马克 |
[14:05] | Send that back upstairs, | 报告送回楼上 |
[14:06] | find the fucking author of it, and fire them. | 找出是哪个草包负责 立刻开除 |
[14:09] | Then you get it amended. | 然后你来修正 |
[14:10] | – We’re not running a pissing Ponzi here. – Yeah, got it. | -我们又不是要搞非法集资 -明白 |
[14:12] | Good. | 很好 |
[14:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:17] | Get me Chris on the phone, tell him… | 打给克里斯 跟他说 |
[14:20] | What would I do without you? Well done. | 没有你我可怎么办 好样的 |
[14:25] | Can we have coffees in Jake’s office, please? Decaf for me. | 送点咖啡到杰克办公室 我要脱因咖啡 |
[14:33] | They want coffee. | 他们要咖啡 |
[14:35] | Who does? | 谁 |
[15:13] | Effy! Oh! | 艾菲 |
[15:15] | Oh, no. | 该死 |
[15:17] | It’s OK. You…you’re not supposed to be in here. | 没事 你不应该来这里的 |
[15:19] | I know, but you said you were around, | 我知道 但是你说你都有空 |
[15:22] | and I need a drink right now. | 我现在想喝一杯 |
[15:24] | Right. Right, yeah, of course. | 好 好 没问题 |
[15:26] | But…hedge funders are not allowed in here. | 但是 对冲基金的人不能进来的 |
[15:30] | She works in a hedge fund? | 她在对冲基金上班 |
[15:31] | Bloody fuck, Dom! | 我操 多姆 |
[15:34] | – She’s looking, she’s…. – She’s not looking! | -她都看见了 -她没看 |
[15:36] | – She’s not looking. Are you? – Listen… | -她没在看 是吧 -听我说 |
[15:38] | Do you want to go for a drink or not? I need your help. | 你到底要不要去喝一杯 我需要你帮忙 |
[15:45] | You didn’t see her. All right, Kevin? | 你没见到她 好吗 凯文 |
[15:47] | I quite clearly saw her. | 我看得很清楚了 |
[15:49] | And I saw what you did on the sims last week…with the thing. | 我上周还看到你在《模拟人生》里干了什么 |
[15:55] | Yeah – keep your mouth shut. | 没错 给我把嘴闭上 |
[15:58] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[16:00] | Where are we going? | 去哪 |
[16:20] | This is a really nice place. Very…warm. | 这里很不错 很暖和 |
[16:22] | It’s very expensive. | 很贵 |
[16:25] | All right? | 好啊 |
[16:27] | Naomi, this is Dominic. | 内奥米 这是多姆尼克 |
[16:30] | Dominic! | 多姆尼克 |
[16:31] | Dominic… | 多姆尼克 |
[16:33] | Who the fuck are you, Dominic? | 你他妈是谁 多姆尼克 |
[16:34] | I’m a research strategist. | 我是战略研究员 |
[16:38] | Well, fuck me. What is that? | 我操 什么意思 |
[16:41] | I, er…research stuff… | 我做调研 |
[16:43] | er…strategically. | 战略研究 |
[16:46] | I thought you said they were all dicks. | 你不是说他们都是混蛋吗 |
[16:48] | No, I work in a completely different building, so… | 不是 我在另一栋楼里上班… |
[16:55] | Are you all right? | 你还好吧 |
[16:56] | Yeah, just a, erm, hysterical dyke, apparently. | 没事 显然我不过是一个歇斯底里的拉拉 |
[17:00] | Is that a thing? | 那是什么 |
[17:03] | I’m a hormone hypochondriac, doctor said. | 我有激素忧郁症 医生说的 |
[17:05] | Attention seeker. | 寻求注意力 |
[17:07] | That’s right. Takes creative vision. Spliff? | 没错 很需要创意 来根大麻 |
[17:10] | No. We’ve got stuff to do. | 不了 我们有事要做 |
[17:12] | – What, right now? – Yep. Come on, Dom. | -现在 -没错 走吧 多姆 |
[17:15] | I’ve been on my own all day! | 我已经一个人待了一天了 |
[17:22] | – What are we doing? – I want to know. | -我们要干什么 -我要学 |
[17:24] | – Know what? – Everything | -学什么 -一切 |
[17:28] | – Everything that you know. – Right. | -你知道的全部 -好吧 |
[17:30] | – That’s a lot. – It’s fine. | -那可不少 -没关系 |
[17:33] | Start from the beginning. | 从头开始 |
[17:35] | Money. Show me. | 钱 讲给我听 |
[17:39] | OK. Yeah. | 好 可以 |
[17:41] | We could… OK, let’s see. We could start with the beginning. | 我们 让我想想 可以从头开始 |
[17:43] | Neolithic barter systems. | 新石器时代物物交换系统 |
[17:46] | No. No, no, no, that’s too far back. | 不不不 那太早了 |
[17:48] | OK, 18th-century mutual funds and their bastard children. | 好 先说18世纪的互惠基金及其该死的副产物 |
[17:50] | – Derivatives and futures… – OK. | -衍生工具和期货 -好 |
[17:53] | Check out the following algorithm… | 来看一下这个算法 |
[17:58] | Hang on, slow down. | 等等 慢点讲 |
[18:14] | If you know how to short-sell… | 如果你懂得卖空 |
[18:16] | Yeah, so that means… | 嗯 那就是说… |
[18:20] | Say it again…? | 再说一次… |
[18:26] | Do you get it now? | 明白了吗 |
[18:29] | Thank you, Dom. | 谢谢你 多姆 |
[18:31] | Seriously. | 说真的 |
[18:34] | Thank you so much. | 很感谢你 |
[18:38] | Dom? | 别这样 |
[18:39] | Oh. I… I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:41] | Oops. I’m not… I’m not sorry. I’m not sorry. I just, erm… | 不是…我不…我不抱歉 只是 |
[18:44] | Dominic. | 多姆尼克 |
[18:45] | No, no, no need to worry. I just… I’m confused, obviously. I… | 别在意 我只是…有点糊涂 我… |
[18:48] | I just… | 只是 |
[18:52] | Shout if you’re naked! | 要是裸着就吱个声啊 |
[18:52] | Shout if you’re naked! Shout if you’re naked! | 裸着就吱个声哦 裸着就吱个声哦 |
[18:57] | Hm, disappointing. | 真没劲 |
[18:59] | We’re finished. | 我们做完了 |
[19:01] | Ooh. Amazing. Because, erm… | 那太好了 因为我啊… |
[19:04] | I was actually hoping you might listen to some of my material. | 其实我想给你们讲个段子听 |
[19:06] | Please, please, please? | 拜托嘛 拜托嘛 |
[19:08] | Naomi wants to be a stand-up comedian. | 内奥米想当单口相声演员 |
[19:10] | Really? Wow, that’s cool. That’s really cool. | 是吗 挺棒的 真的挺不错 |
[19:12] | Well, thank you! We like him. | 谢谢你呀 这小子不错哈 |
[19:16] | I was thinking about moving to London. | 我打算搬去伦敦 |
[19:18] | What? | 什么 |
[19:19] | No, I’ve… I’ve started. This is… | 不是啦 已经开始了 段子 |
[19:21] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:22] | Anyway, so, London. | 说起伦敦呢 |
[19:25] | Supposed to be the city of opportunity, right? | 应该是座充满机遇的城市 对吧 |
[19:27] | But, actually, only gets you | 但是 这些机遇 |
[19:29] | the opportunity to get fucked in the arse. | 全部通向被爆菊的殿堂 |
[19:31] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[19:32] | I mean, Boris Bikes? They’re lovely, aren’t they? | 比如 巴克莱自行车出租 挺不错吧 |
[19:32] | “鲍里斯自行车”为俗称 鲍里斯·约翰逊是自行车 租用计划实施时的市长 | |
[19:35] | Thank you, Mr. Boris. Thank you, Barclays Bank. | 谢谢啊鲍里斯先生 谢谢啊巴克莱银行 |
[19:38] | But, those saddles, they’re not really for girls, are they? | 但那些车座 完全不是给女生坐的好吗 |
[19:42] | I mean, I think, every time you sit in one of those saddles, | 我个人觉得吧 每次坐在车座上 |
[19:45] | it’s basically like letting Boris finger you. | 完全就跟被鲍里斯指交一个感觉 |
[19:50] | That’s funny. | 很搞笑 |
[19:52] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[19:52] | Yeah. You’re really good. | 对啊 你讲得挺好 |
[19:57] | It’s good. | 确实不错 |
[19:58] | Mm, fan-dabi-dozi! | 今儿个真高兴 |
[20:28] | Effy! Effy! Effy! | 艾菲 艾菲 艾菲 |
[20:30] | Yes, Jane, that’s my name. | 对 简 我是叫这名 |
[20:32] | I forgot to cancel Victoria’s meeting with the fund of funds guys, | 我忘记取消维多利亚跟综合基金负责人的会面了 |
[20:34] | and it starts in five minutes. | 本来安排在五分钟后 |
[20:36] | And you stopped to tell me this why? | 那你还跟我闲聊 |
[20:37] | Oh, fuck. Yeah, you’re right! | 完了 你说得对 |
[20:40] | Run, Jane, run. | 加油 简 跑快点 |
[20:45] | Good morning, Hewitt Maurice Asset Management… | 早上好 这里是休伊特·莫瑞斯资产管理公司 |
[20:49] | Yep. Yep, I’ll be right down. | 好 好的 我马上就下去 |
[20:53] | She’s going to fire me, isn’t she? | 我要被炒了 对吧 |
[20:55] | Probably. | 有可能 |
[20:57] | I’ll do it. | 我来吧 |
[20:59] | Thank you! Thank you! | 谢谢你 谢谢你 |
[21:02] | Thank you. | 太谢谢你了 |
[21:05] | Good morning, Hewitt Maurice Asset Management… | 早上好 这里是休伊特·莫瑞斯资产管理公司 |
[21:18] | Mr. Stibbard? | 斯蒂巴德先生吗 |
[21:20] | Effy Stonem. Pleased to meet you. | 我是艾菲·斯通耐 很高兴认识你 |
[21:22] | I’m terribly sorry, but Victoria’s feeling under the weather. | 很抱歉 维多利亚身体有些不适 |
[21:25] | I see. And no-one thought to let me know? | 这样啊 就没人通知我一声吗 |
[21:30] | She asked me to cover this meeting. Can I take you for lunch? | 她让我跟您谈 可以一起去吃个午饭吗 |
[21:35] | Yeah, I keep telling Victoria that we’re just not that into you. | 我一直在跟维多利亚说 我们没那么感兴趣 |
[21:38] | You’re a single fund. | 你们公司是单一基金 |
[21:40] | She’s just not getting it. | 而她就是听不懂 |
[21:44] | What is Hewitt Maurice’s sudden interest in fund of funds? | 休伊特·莫瑞斯怎么突然对我们感兴趣了 |
[21:50] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[21:53] | ..Maybe she’s just too polite | 也许她只是不好意思告诉您 |
[21:55] | to tell you that we know you have a liquidity issue. | 我们知道贵公司的流动资产有问题 |
[22:01] | Really? | 是吗 |
[22:02] | Really. | 是的 |
[22:03] | In the current climate, we need to diversify, | 在目前环境下 我们要多样化经营 |
[22:06] | and you are going to need some significant cash, | 如果我的调查没出错 |
[22:09] | within the next two months – if my research is correct. | 贵公司未来两个月内会需要大笔资金 |
[22:16] | OK, go on. | 继续说 |
[22:18] | Well, we’ve been looking into your investments… | 我们一直在调查贵公司的投资 |
[22:39] | Ok. | 好 |
[22:44] | I told Jane to cancel the meeting. | 我明明让简取消了会面 |
[22:46] | As far as I was concerned, it was being rearranged. | 我以为会面重新安排了时间 |
[22:48] | What the hell where you thinking? | 你到底怎么想的啊 |
[22:51] | I don’t know what came over me. | 我也不知道我是怎么了 |
[22:52] | Don’t give me that shit. | 少糊弄我 |
[22:53] | You are a fucking assistant! | 你他妈就是个破助理 |
[22:54] | – Vic… – Jesus fucking Christ! | -维克 -你他妈的 |
[22:56] | – Vic! – What?! | -维克 -怎么了 |
[23:00] | All right. | 行啊 |
[23:02] | You fucking deal with her, then. | 你来处理吧 |
[23:12] | So, am I fired? | 我被炒了吗 |
[23:14] | Looks like it. | 貌似是的 |
[23:15] | That’s bullshit. | 真扯淡 |
[23:17] | You could have lost us an incredibly valuable investment. | 你差点害我们失去一笔重要投资 |
[23:19] | And did I? | 我不是保住了吗 |
[23:23] | That’s not the point. | 这不是重点 |
[23:25] | I was good in there. | 我表现得很好 |
[23:27] | Really good. | 非常好 |
[23:28] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[23:30] | That’s what Stibbard said, too. | 斯蒂巴德也是这么说的 |
[23:34] | Well, you’d better go. | 你还是出去吧 |
[23:35] | Pack your things. | 收拾一下东西 |
[23:40] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[23:47] | Pussy. | 胆小鬼 |
[23:55] | No, er…can I take a message? | 不在 我能帮你转达口讯吗 |
[23:58] | Yeah… OK. | 好的 |
[24:01] | Just been fired. | 刚被炒了 |
[24:03] | What? You’re the only one that understands Excel. | 什么 你是唯一会用Excel的人 |
[24:07] | Not my problem any more. | 以后不关我的事了 |
[24:09] | You know, this is shitting unfair dismissal. | 这绝对是无理解雇 |
[24:11] | It’s not really. | 其实也不是 |
[24:12] | He’s a cunt and she’s a cunt | 他就是个婊子 她也是 |
[24:14] | and I’m gonna go in there and say something. | 我要进去说两句 |
[24:21] | Mr Abassi. Could I get you some..? | 奥巴西先生 我能为您… |
[24:29] | And you can stop scowling at me, for a start. | 别这么气呼呼地看着我了 |
[24:32] | I need to talk to you. | 我要跟你谈谈 |
[24:34] | Could you hack it in there? | 你去能行吗 |
[24:37] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[24:38] | Could you handle Stibbard’s investment? | 你能接手斯蒂巴德的投资吗 |
[24:42] | You want me to be a trader? | 你要让我做交易员吗 |
[24:43] | I’m giving you the chance to trade for one client. | 我给你为一位客户打理资金的机会 |
[24:47] | Yes or no? | 做还是不做 |
[24:49] | Yes. | 我做 |
[24:51] | Good. | 很好 |
[24:54] | Glad we don’t have to do the whole tribunal thing. | 很高兴我们不用闹上公堂 |
[24:56] | Don’t tempt me. | 别逼我 |
[24:57] | Do I get a raise? | 能给我涨工资吗 |
[24:59] | No. | 不行 |
[25:58] | Come on, Naoms. | 内奥米 拜托 |
[26:00] | What do you want me to do? | 你想让我怎么样 |
[26:01] | I know you’ve got more to tell me about it, Steve, come on. | 你肯定还知道别的 史蒂夫 拜托 |
[26:06] | I know it touched 105 yesterday. Don’t bullshit me. | 我知道昨天都涨到105了 别糊弄我 |
[26:09] | Yeah, didn’t ask for a fucking partial fill. | 连部分执行都没有申请 |
[26:12] | Is everybody seeing this? | 大家都看到这个没有 |
[26:14] | Can we all please keep an eye on this?! | 能不能都留心一下这个 |
[26:16] | Why? Talk to me, what is going on? | 怎么回事 发生了什么 |
[26:18] | We have 300,020, right. Now. | 我们有300020股对吧 抛了 |
[26:33] | You are jealous. The way you look at her, | 你嫉妒了 你看她的那个表情 |
[26:35] | the way you look at me. | 你看我的表情 |
[26:36] | Of a 20-year-old girl? Look at me! | 我嫉妒一个20岁的女孩 看看我 |
[26:39] | Do you think I really need to be jealous of a 20-year-old girl? | 你觉得我真有必要嫉妒一个20岁的小丫头吗 |
[26:43] | Bye! | 再见 |
[27:00] | Mark? Mark? Do you know why Gray Leverson’s falling? | 马克 马克 格雷·莱弗森怎么在跌 |
[27:04] | Yeah, yeah, I can see that, It’s whether we move now or..? | 我看到了 我们是现在抛还是… |
[27:07] | It’s dropped 15% since we opened. | 从开盘起跌了15%了 |
[27:09] | Do I move? Have…have you gone? | 我要抛吗 你抛了吗 |
[27:11] | It’s your portfolio, sweetheart. | 那是你的投资组合 甜心 |
[27:13] | It will level out, right? | 它会恢复稳定的 对吧 |
[27:15] | The CEO’s leaving, Elf girl. | 首席执行官要离职了 小艾菲 |
[27:17] | Do you need any more confirmation there’s trouble on deck? | 这样你都不知道要有麻烦了吗 |
[27:19] | So, what you are gonna do? | 你打算怎么办 |
[27:21] | Did you move? | 你抛了吗 |
[27:21] | Got out hours ago. | 几小时前就清仓了 |
[27:39] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[27:40] | I’m fucking it up. | 破罐子破摔 |
[27:43] | I thought I could keep up, | 我以为我能跟上 |
[27:45] | but I can’t. I don’t know what I’m doing. | 但我不行 我根本没数 |
[27:47] | I’ve lost on everything this month, Dom. Everything. | 这个月我做什么赔什么 多姆 |
[27:50] | Yeah, that’s what trading’s like. You go months not doing well. | 证券交易就是这样 能一赔几个月 |
[27:55] | I know, I know, but now Gray Leverson’s falling like shit | 我懂 但现在格雷·莱弗森跌得一塌糊涂 |
[27:59] | and I’m supposed to be up there selling. | 我应该在上面抛售的 |
[28:01] | Right now I’m supposed to be making a move. | 我现在应该赶快卖掉 |
[28:03] | So, why aren’t you? | 那为什么不呢 |
[28:04] | I don’t know. Just a hunch. Something’s not right. | 我不知道 只是有种感觉 有点不对劲 |
[28:09] | Or I’m just shit. | 或许我只是在瞎说 |
[28:11] | No, you’re not shit. | 不 你没有瞎说 |
[28:18] | You know something, don’t you? | 你知道内幕 是不是 |
[28:19] | No, I don’t. | 不 我不知道 |
[28:20] | Yes. Yes, you do. | 你知道的 |
[28:21] | No! | 不 |
[28:22] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[28:22] | No, stop. It’s illegal. So, no. | 别这样 这是违法的 我不能说 |
[28:25] | We’re supposed to be friends. | 我们不是朋友吗 |
[28:26] | Yeah, and I told you I don’t want to be your friend. | 是 我告诉过你我不想只做朋友 |
[28:29] | Dom, I can’t deal with that right now. | 多姆 我现在没空想这事 |
[28:31] | I’m sorry, but you can’t ask me to pretend… | 抱歉 但你不能让我装作 |
[28:33] | ..I’m not thinking it, | 我没在想这个 |
[28:36] | cos I am and I… | 因为我就在想 |
[28:39] | I need to take this. Hello? Hi. | 我得接这个电话 喂 你好 |
[28:43] | Yeah, yeah. | 对 对 |
[28:50] | And, John, Gray Leverson. | 还有 约翰 格雷·莱弗森 |
[28:52] | Yeah, I’ll get the takeover analysis to you this afternoon | 下午我就把收购案分析交给你 |
[28:55] | ready for the announcement. | 准备宣布 |
[28:56] | And, yeah, it’s all totally embargoed. Yeah. Great. Bye. | 对 完全禁止交易了 好的 再见 |
[29:02] | You’re not here. OK? | 你不在这里 懂吗 |
[29:03] | You’re not here, you’re not… | 你不在这里 你不在 |
[29:06] | Thank you, Dom. | 谢谢你 多姆 |
[29:09] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[29:14] | Bollocks. | 该死 |
[29:30] | Bad day, little Elf? | 今天运气不好啊 小艾菲 |
[29:31] | It happens. | 没办法 |
[29:32] | You’ll have to try harder, won’t you? | 你得再接再励啊 |
[29:47] | Hello? | 喂 |
[29:50] | Hi, this is Elf here, from Hewitt Maurice. | 我是休伊特·莫瑞斯的艾菲 |
[29:53] | Hi, I’d like to buy 300,000 shares in Gray Leverson, please. | 你好 我想买进30万股格雷·莱弗森 |
[29:56] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈在干什么 |
[30:00] | Thank you, thank you very much. | 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[30:02] | Are you watching this, guys? | 你们看到了吗 |
[30:04] | I’ve never actually seen someone commit professional suicide. | 我从没见过这样自断前程的 |
[30:12] | Keep watching. | 等着瞧 |
[30:21] | Please explain to me. | 能给我解释下吗 |
[30:22] | Gray Leverson’s going positive. I don’t get it. | 格雷·莱弗森开始涨了 我真搞不懂 |
[30:25] | Hold on. Smith, you seen this, mate? | 等一下 史密斯 你看到了吗 |
[30:28] | Turn it up. | 声音开大 |
[30:31] | The takeover of Gray Leverson by the mega-cap Rubetron Group | 超大型公司鲁博特恩集团对格雷·莱弗森的收购 |
[30:35] | has seen their share prices rise by 15%, | 已使后者的股价上涨了15% |
[30:38] | with further rises predicted before closing today. | 预测今日收盘前还会进一步上涨 |
[30:41] | The CEO states that the deal will be accreted to EBS. | 公司首席执行官声明这项交易将吸引EBS |
[30:45] | Look at the price. | 看看这价格 |
[30:46] | I don’t understand. Everyone was so fucking sure. | 我不明白 大家都以为没戏了 |
[30:48] | Elfie. Elfie! | 艾菲 艾菲 |
[30:51] | Yes, Mark? | 怎么了 马克 |
[30:52] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[30:53] | Well, now I’m selling. | 现在我要卖出 |
[31:01] | Chris? | 克里斯 |
[31:02] | Do you wanna explain what the fuck went down there? | 你想解释一下到底是怎么回事吗 |
[31:05] | Course I heard the news. | 我当然听到了消息 |
[31:07] | No, that isn’t what you fucking said! | 不 你根本不是那么说的 |
[31:12] | We’ve got 70K each on the fucking portfolios. | 我们在每项投资组合上投了七万 |
[32:01] | I’m finished. | 我完工了 |
[32:02] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 我们明天见 |
[32:05] | How much did you make for us today? | 你今天为我们赚了多少 |
[32:09] | 1.2 million. | 120万 |
[32:13] | You got any cigarettes? | 你有烟吗 |
[32:40] | Max Stibbard’s coming in on Friday. | 麦克斯·斯蒂巴德周五要来 |
[32:43] | He’s, um…asked to meet our star trader. | 他要见见我们的明星交易员 |
[32:46] | Victoria? | 维多利亚 |
[32:48] | No… You. | 不 是你 |
[32:54] | He’s very happy with the relationship. | 他对我们的合作很满意 |
[32:57] | So are we. | 我们也是 |
[33:00] | That’s good. Maybe he’ll invest again. | 很好 也许他会再投资的 |
[33:03] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[33:08] | You should take him out. | 你应该带他出去 |
[33:10] | Show him that we’re…fun. | 让他知道我们很有趣 |
[33:13] | Plus, Max is a sucker for beautiful women. | 而且 麦克斯一直难过美人关 |
[33:19] | Do you have a problem with that? | 你对这个有问题吗 |
[33:24] | No. | 没有 |
[33:26] | Within reason. | 在合理范围内就行 |
[33:27] | Course. | 当然 |
[33:31] | People shouldn’t underestimate you, should they? | 人们不应该低估你 对吧 |
[33:34] | Miss Stonem. | 斯通耐小姐 |
[33:37] | No. | 是的 |
[33:48] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[33:53] | Effy? | 艾菲 |
[33:55] | Your cigarettes. | 你的烟 |
[34:01] | Friday. | 周五 |
[34:04] | Ok. | 好的 |
[34:27] | What were you doing in there? | 你去那儿干什么 |
[34:29] | Just thinking. It’s quiet. | 想想事 那儿很安静 |
[34:33] | You had a good day on the floor. | 你今天干得不错 |
[34:35] | Yeah, I did. | 的确 |
[34:36] | Clever girl. | 聪明的姑娘 |
[34:40] | How did you know it was a takeover? | 你怎么知道那是收购 |
[34:44] | Just a feeling, I guess. | 就是有种感觉吧 |
[34:47] | Right. | 好吧 |
[34:49] | A feeling. | 感觉 |
[34:51] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 我们明天见 |
[34:53] | No, you won’t, actually. | 不 你明天见不到我了 |
[34:57] | I’ve decided to move on. | 我要走了 |
[35:00] | Why? | 为什么 |
[35:02] | Sick of wearing heels. | 厌倦了穿高跟鞋 |
[35:06] | Good luck with that. | 祝你好运 |
[35:09] | Yeah, good luck to you, too. | 也祝你好运 |
[35:12] | See you around. | 再见 |
[35:20] | I always liked it in there, too. | 我也一向喜欢去那儿待着 |
[35:25] | Victoria! | 维多利亚 |
[35:29] | Vic! | 维克 |
[35:50] | Good evening, Deptford. | 晚上好 德特福德[英国城市] |
[35:51] | Is this still London? | 这儿还是伦敦吗 |
[35:53] | Fuck, that’s awful. | 操 真是糟透了 |
[35:54] | This one or this one? | 这件还是这件 |
[35:56] | – What? – Which dress? | -什么 -哪条裙子 |
[35:59] | – I’m trying to work here. – Work? | -我在工作呢 -工作 |
[36:01] | Yes, it’s my first gig tonight and you’re supposed to be coming. | 对 今晚是我的首演 你应该来的 |
[36:04] | You were supposed to be coming to the doctor’s too, but, hey… | 你还应该陪我去见医生 但是… |
[36:09] | – I’m sorry, it’s a work thing. – If you say so. | -抱歉 工作忙 -你说是就是吧 |
[36:16] | I’ve got to go. | 我得走了 |
[36:25] | Ok. | 好了 |
[36:56] | 100,000. | 十万 |
[37:40] | I do like this. | 这件衣服真漂亮 |
[37:41] | – Makes you look older. – Oh, well, thanks. | -挺成熟的[老气] -谢谢 |
[37:44] | No, I mean you…you look good. | 不 我是说 你看起来很不错 |
[37:48] | Are you here to baby-sit me? Don’t you have somewhere else to be? | 你是来照顾我的吗 不用去别的什么地方 |
[37:51] | I do. He needs to see me, | 要去 但他得见到我 |
[37:54] | otherwise he’s going to try and roll over you. | 否则他就要把你踩在脚下了 |
[37:56] | You make it sound like I’m going into a war zone. | 你说得像是我要上战场了一样 |
[37:59] | Money is war. | 赚钱就是战争 |
[38:01] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[38:03] | Good. | 很好 |
[38:08] | He needs to think that he’s winning. | 你得让他觉得他赢了 |
[38:11] | When, in fact…you are. | 而实际上胜利属于你 |
[38:15] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[38:25] | Easy, boss. | 悠着点 老板 |
[38:53] | Mr Stibbard. You know Jake Abassi? | 斯蒂巴德先生 你认识杰克·奥巴西吧 |
[38:56] | You call me Max, for fuck’s sake. | 拜托 叫我麦克斯就行 |
[38:59] | Jake, how are you doing? | 杰克 你怎么样 |
[39:00] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[39:02] | – You know my associate Freddie? – Yes, I’ve heard of you. | -你认识我的合伙人弗莱迪吗 -久仰 |
[39:05] | Too bloody right you have! | 那是当然 |
[39:07] | How come all of Jake’s traders are hot? | 为什么杰克的交易员都这么正点 |
[39:08] | All of ours look like diseased hamsters. | 我们的都像带病的仓鼠一样 |
[39:12] | Well, on that appetising note, I have a dinner appointment. | 说得我食欲大增 我约了人吃晚饭 |
[39:15] | I’ll leave you to it. | 我得走了 |
[39:18] | – Be nice, Max. – Oh, you can rely on it. | -客气点 麦克斯 -放心吧 |
[39:23] | So, how do you two gentlemen feel about comedy? | 两位绅士对单口相声有兴趣吗 |
[39:28] | Bethnal Green! | 贝思纳尔格林 |
[39:30] | I’ve been Ben Tarrington! | 我是本·塔伦丁 |
[39:32] | Thank you and fuck off! | 谢谢 滚蛋吧 |
[39:38] | Thank you, Ben Tarrington! | 谢谢 本·塔伦丁 |
[39:41] | – There you go. – Fantastic stuff. Whoo! | -来 -好段子 |
[39:43] | Thank you. That was Ben there. | 谢谢 刚才是本 |
[39:45] | Ben, wonderful. | 本 很不错 |
[39:46] | My wife doesn’t like the anal sex, | 我老婆不喜欢肛交 |
[39:47] | but I still make her do it to me anyway. | 但我还是坚持让她后入我 |
[39:49] | Um…so, time for the next act, ladies and gentlemen. | 那么 下一位表演者 女士们先生们 |
[39:53] | Next we have Naomi Campbell! | 我们欢迎内奥米·坎贝尔 |
[39:56] | So, er…where is she? Where’s Naomi? | 她在哪 内奥米在哪呢 |
[39:57] | Oh, there she is. | 在这儿呢 |
[39:58] | Er…put your hands together for Naomi Campbell! | 掌声欢迎内奥米·坎贝尔 |
[40:03] | Is this your friend? | 这是你朋友 |
[40:05] | Yeah! | 好啊 |
[40:11] | So, who here is from London? | 有谁是伦敦人吗 |
[40:18] | No-one? | 没有 |
[40:19] | Oh, er…good. | 很好 |
[40:21] | Um…now I don’t have to pretend to fucking like it here. | 我就不用假装喜欢这地方了 |
[40:25] | Um…I’m…I’m new to London. | 我刚到伦敦 |
[40:29] | Um…I moved here with my girlfriend, er… | 跟我女朋友一起搬来的 |
[40:32] | Fucking dyke. | 他妈的拉拉 |
[40:37] | Um…yeah, I am, actually. | 我…确实是 |
[40:40] | Um…so, London… | 那么…伦敦 |
[40:44] | No-one actually tells you what it’s really like to live here, do they? | 没人告诉过你在这儿生活到底怎么样 |
[40:46] | I mean, Boris bikes? | 鲍里斯自行车 |
[40:48] | Am I the only one who thinks | 只有我一个人觉得 |
[40:49] | it’s vaguely creepy that one man owns all the bikes? | 一个人拥有所有自行车很诡异吗 |
[40:53] | I mean, I’m…I’m riding along | 我自己骑着车 |
[40:55] | and all I can think is, | 脑子只想着 |
[40:57] | isn’t this pretty much like letting Boris finger you? | 这不是跟让鲍里斯指交你一样吗 |
[41:01] | You’re shit! | 你太烂了 |
[41:05] | Do you know what? Fuck you. | 去你的吧 |
[41:08] | Fuck you and your small-dick complex. | 去你的 小鸡巴杂种 |
[41:15] | Shall we just go? | 我们能走吗 |
[41:17] | No, I’m just starting to enjoy it now. | 别 我兴头刚上来 |
[41:20] | Loser! | 废柴 |
[41:25] | Fuck you all. | 去你们的 |
[41:32] | – It really wasn’t that bad. – Shut up, shut up, shut up. | -真没那么烂 -闭嘴吧 |
[41:37] | Look, I need to go. | 我得走了 |
[41:39] | I’m going to kill myself. | 我要杀了我自己 |
[41:42] | Come on, funny girl. You come and have a drink with us. | 走吧 搞笑姑娘 跟我们去喝一杯 |
[41:50] | Ladies. | 女士们有请 |
[41:52] | – What the actual fuck? – Please, please, Naomi. | -这地方太操蛋了 -拜托 内奥米 |
[41:56] | Just keep your mouth shut | 把嘴闭上 |
[41:57] | and try and pretend to have a good time. | 假装玩得很开心就行 |
[41:59] | Who are they anyway? | 他们是谁 |
[42:00] | They’re very important investors. | 非常重要的投资人 |
[42:03] | No more bets. | 停止下注 |
[42:06] | I just think it’s weird, | 这太诡异了 |
[42:07] | a job that involves making money and nothing else. | 一份除了赚钱就是赚钱的工作 |
[42:10] | I…I make people happy. | 我…能让人开心 |
[42:12] | You make people rich, that’s all. Fuck everyone else. | 你让人变富 仅此而已 去他们的 |
[42:14] | Naomi… | 内奥米… |
[42:16] | Kiss it luck, girl. | 亲下给点好运 姑娘 |
[42:23] | Any more bets, please? | 还有下注的吗 |
[42:29] | How much is that? | 那是多少钱 |
[42:30] | – A grand. – No more bets. | -一千 -停止下注 |
[42:35] | Come on, come on, come on, come on. Come on, come on. | 加油啊 拜托 |
[42:37] | Come on, come on. | 来啊 |
[42:41] | Ah! 29 black. | 29 黑色 |
[42:43] | It’s your fault, Naomi. You were supposed to fucking kiss it. | 你的错 内奥米 你该亲它的 |
[42:51] | – Chips, sir. – OK, beautiful. | -筹码 先生 -好了 美人 |
[42:54] | Now you show me how you win. | 让我看看你怎么赢 |
[42:56] | I think we’re going to do great things, you and I. | 我觉得我们能成大事 你和我 |
[42:59] | With money? | 挣钱吗 |
[43:01] | Of course. | 当然 |
[43:04] | No more bets, please. | 请停止下注 |
[43:08] | I need to talk to you. | 我得跟你谈谈 |
[43:10] | Hey! No, we need the talent at the table! | 别走 我们需要天才在场 |
[43:14] | What the fuck is this, Eff? | 这是怎么回事 艾菲 |
[43:15] | What’s wrong with you now? | 你又怎么了 |
[43:16] | Why is he touching you? | 他为什么摸你 |
[43:18] | These are big investors, Naomi. | 他俩是大投资人 内奥米 |
[43:20] | That’s fucked. Please tell me you can see that. | 这真扯淡 拜托 这你也清楚吧 |
[43:25] | Go home, Naomi. | 回家吧 内奥米 |
[43:26] | I need to talk to you. I have to go somewhere. | 我要跟你谈谈 我得去个地方 |
[43:28] | Not now. I’m busy. | 现在不行 我很忙 |
[43:31] | They’re disgusting. Why can’t you see how disgusting they are? | 他们很恶心 你怎么看不出他们多恶心 |
[43:34] | Go home, Naomi! | 回家 内奥米 |
[43:39] | – Go. – Effy, get over here! | -走 -艾菲 快过来 |
[43:58] | A winner. Let’s see you do it again. | 你赢了 再来一次吧 |
[45:04] | Naomi? | 内奥米 |
[45:06] | Naomi! | 内奥米 |
[45:09] | Naomi! | 内奥米 |
[45:13] | Naomi! | 内奥米 |
[45:17] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈在做什么 |
[45:18] | Turn it off! | 把音乐关了 |
[45:20] | Naomi! | 内奥米 |
[45:24] | Stop being so fucking mental! | 别犯精神病了 |
[45:26] | Turn it off now! | 把音乐关了 |
[45:30] | Naomi, I’m fucking sick of this. | 内奥米 我受够了 |
[45:32] | What is wrong with you? | 你到底怎么了 |
[45:41] | Got cancer. | 得癌症了 |
[45:43] | What did you say? | 你刚说什么 |
[45:44] | Cancer! OK? I’ve got fucking cancer! | 癌症 我他妈得癌症了 |
[45:48] | You win! You win again! | 你赢了 你又赢了 |
[47:08] | Oh, my God. Emily! | 我的天呐 艾米丽 |
[47:11] | She deserves to know what’s going on. | 她有权知道真相 |
[47:13] | I can’t remember the figures ever being this low. | 我都没见过这么差的业绩 |
[47:15] | I need an Effy special. Could you make that happen? | 我需要艾菲奇迹 你能想想办法吗 |
[47:18] | I need you to tell me that this isn’t as bad as I think it is. | 告诉我 事情没我想的那么糟 |
[47:21] | Before you, I was fine, | 遇到你之前 我挺好 |
[47:22] | and now I’m fucking pathetic! | 现在我他妈悲催透顶 |