时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:55] | Maddie! | 麦蒂 |
[00:57] | Fucking turn it down! | 他妈关小点声 |
[01:03] | Maddie! | 麦蒂 |
[01:06] | – Fucking, fucking shit! – Fuck off! | -妈的 搞什么鬼 -滚开 |
[01:10] | – For shit’s sake! I was sleeping! – Fuck off! | -真该死 我还在睡觉呢 -滚开 |
[01:14] | I was fucking working until… Maddie! | 我他妈上班上到…麦蒂 |
[01:17] | Fuck off! | 滚开 |
[01:19] | All I’m asking you to do is turn the fucking music down! | 我只要你把该死的音乐关小声点 |
[01:22] | Fuck off! | 滚啊 |
[01:26] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:28] | I want to fucking sleep, Maddie! | 我他妈想睡觉呢 麦蒂 |
[01:30] | You think I give a shit? Fuck off! | 那他妈关我什么事啊 滚吧 |
[01:32] | I just want you to turn that fucking music down! | 我只要你把该死的音乐关小声点 |
[01:34] | I’m not turning it down! Go! | 我就不关 你快滚 |
[01:37] | – Go! – You’re fucking nuts, aren’t you?! | -滚 -你他妈就是个疯子吧 |
[01:39] | Yeah, go on! Fuck off! | 是啊 你滚 快滚 |
[03:04] | – Are you OK? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -还好 |
[03:07] | Someone should help you. Yaniv! | 应该有人来帮帮你 亚尼夫 |
[03:17] | What? | 什么 |
[03:18] | Er… what did you just say? | 你刚刚说什么 |
[03:20] | Topol, speak English, all right? | 托普尔 说英语 行吗 |
[03:22] | This is an English cafe. | 这是个英国餐馆 |
[03:23] | We speak English here. | 在这里要说英语 |
[03:24] | Pete, you’re Greek, man. | 皮特 你可是希腊人 |
[03:26] | Don’t tell me who’s English. I decide who’s fucking English. | 不用你说 我说谁是英国人 谁就是 |
[03:28] | Get on with the takeaways. | 快把外卖弄好 |
[03:29] | Right, if this place | 听着 如果我们餐馆 |
[03:31] | hasn’t got 600 quid in the till by this evening, | 今晚收银机里还不够六百镑的话 |
[03:33] | I’m firing the one with the smallest tits. | 我就把胸最小的炒了 |
[03:39] | It’s either you or her, Jakob. | 不是你就是她了 雅各布 |
[03:41] | Nice. Go polish your Uzi. | 不错 去擦你的”枪”吧 |
[03:53] | Hi, you lot. Are you ready to order | 你们几位能点了吗 |
[03:54] | or d’you need another ten minutes? | 还是要再等十分钟 |
[03:56] | Er… what’s the souvlaki? | 这个索瓦兰吉是什么[希腊的汉堡] |
[03:59] | The thing about menus is they actually say it on… | 菜单是这么看的 解释写在… |
[04:01] | Oh, yeah. Yeah, it does. | 对对 是啊 没错 |
[04:02] | But it didn’t say whether or not you recommend it. | 可它没说你推荐不推荐 |
[04:04] | Seriously, fuck off. | 给我听着 别碰我 |
[04:07] | Um… Pete wanted me to help. | 皮特让我过来帮忙 |
[04:10] | OK, take this order, then. | 行 你负责这桌吧 |
[04:12] | Cheeky cunts. | 无耻的贱货 |
[04:16] | Er… OK, what would you like? | 好 你们要什么 |
[04:18] | Just orange juice. | 橙汁就好 |
[04:20] | Just bring back a shit-load of fried crap, yeah? | 来一堆炸排吧[亦为”油炸粪便”] |
[04:24] | Right, fried crap. We’ve got that. | 好的 炸排 这个我们有 |
[04:31] | No, I went there last week. I’m not gonna go again. | 不要 我上周才去的 不想再去了 |
[04:34] | Well, who is gonna be there? | 还有谁会去呢 |
[04:38] | Who? | 谁 |
[04:40] | Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 对对对 |
[04:46] | You shouldn’t do all her work for her. | 你不该总替她干活儿 |
[04:51] | I’m just getting on with things. | 我只是想有事做 |
[04:56] | It’s not so bad here, huh? | 这里还不错 对吧 |
[04:59] | Sure. If you like sausage. | 还行吧 如果你爱吃香肠的话 |
[05:03] | What you doing now? | 你现在有什么事吗 |
[05:07] | You want to go somewhere else? | 想去哪儿逛逛吗 |
[05:10] | Don’t you want to go somewhere else with Amanda? | 你不想跟阿曼达逛吗 |
[05:15] | No, she’s, er… | 不 她… |
[05:17] | she’s boring. | 她太无聊了 |
[05:19] | You know? | 你懂的 |
[05:22] | So, er…let’s go take a drink. | 不如 一起去喝一杯吧 |
[05:28] | I’m going home, Yaniv. | 我要回家了 亚尼夫 |
[05:30] | Another time. | 下次吧 |
[05:32] | OK, another time. | 好啊 下次 |
[05:37] | It’s a date another time. I’ll remember that. | 下次我们再约 我会记住的 |
[05:43] | I don’t forget, huh? | 我不会忘的 |
[06:00] | – Dad, hi. – ‘Hey.’ | -爸 -你好啊 |
[06:04] | Um…I can’t talk now, Dad. I’m walking home. | 我现在不能跟你聊 我在回家路上 |
[06:07] | ‘Can’t you talk while you’re walking?’ | 走路就不能说话了吗 |
[06:10] | I’m just… | 只是 |
[06:12] | Look, er…what is it? | 怎么了 |
[06:15] | ‘How are you?’ | 你好吗 |
[06:17] | I’m fine, Dad. Look, I’ve gotta go. | 我很好 爸 我得挂了 |
[06:21] | ‘Come home for the weekend. | 这个周末回家一趟吧 |
[06:23] | Rueby’s missing you. You know how he…’ | 鲁比想你了 你知道的 |
[06:25] | I’ve got shifts. I’ll have to see what the shifts are. OK? | 我有班 等我查了排班表再定 行吗 |
[06:28] | ‘Ok.’ | 行 |
[06:29] | Bye. | 再见 |
[07:15] | I forgot your name. | 我忘了你的名字了 |
[07:17] | Cassie. | 凯茜 |
[07:21] | I’m going for a whiz. | 我要去尿尿 |
[07:24] | Good. | 很好 |
[07:27] | Then I’m having a spliff. | 然后我要抽点大麻 |
[07:29] | Do you want some? | 一起来点吗 |
[07:31] | It’s pretty trashed in there, but fuck it. | 我那儿很乱 不过无所谓 |
[07:36] | I don’t really smoke anything. Thanks anyway. | 我什么都不抽 谢谢了 |
[07:42] | Whatever. | 随你便 |
[10:03] | Hi. Can I get you something? | 你好 你要点什么 |
[10:04] | No, no, I’m fine, thank you. | 不用 我不点餐 多谢 |
[10:09] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[10:11] | It is you, isn’t it? | 是你 对不对 |
[10:14] | Sorry? | 你说什么 |
[10:16] | I know it is. | 我就知道是你 |
[10:18] | I have been looking at them for days, | 我已经看了好几天了 |
[10:21] | and then last night, I realised. | 昨天晚上才突然想起来 |
[10:25] | – I really don’t get what…- These are cool. | -我真的不知道你在说什么 -这些真不错 |
[10:28] | Did your boyfriend take them? | 是你男朋友拍的吗 |
[10:32] | No. | 不是 |
[10:33] | There’s nothing, though. | 不过上面什么注释都没有 |
[10:34] | No name, nothing. Just…just this website. | 没名字 什么都没有 就这么个网站 |
[10:37] | You know, this stuff is pretty incredible. | 说实话 这些真是太美了 |
[10:44] | I…I don’t know who took this. | 我…我不知道这是谁拍的 |
[10:49] | You don’t want to tell me. That’s OK. | 你不想说 没关系 |
[10:57] | Shit. | 天哪 |
[11:00] | I like that nobody knows it’s you. | 大家都不知道是你 这很好 |
[11:05] | Nobody knows anything, right? | 谁都不了解情况 对吧 |
[11:17] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[11:21] | It’s our secret. | 这是我们的秘密 |
[11:27] | But I wish I could look like that. | 不过我希望我也能像那样 |
[12:28] | That’s cute. | 这身很漂亮 |
[12:32] | Er…what are you looking for, Yaniv? | 你来看什么的 亚尼夫 |
[12:35] | Oh, just things. I collect soldiers. | 就一些小玩意儿 我集大兵 |
[12:40] | What? | 什么 |
[12:41] | I like soldiers. | 我喜欢大兵 |
[12:43] | Well, this is not so good. | 不过 这个不怎么样 |
[12:47] | But you should get that. | 这衣服你该买下 |
[12:49] | And then we should go for a drink. | 然后我们去喝一杯 |
[12:51] | – Oh, I don’t know. – Cassie. | -我看还是别了 -凯茜 |
[12:54] | It’s just a drink. | 就喝酒而已 |
[12:59] | Yes, good, decided. | 很好 就这么说了 |
[13:00] | We’re going. Come on, let’s go. | 我们去吧 来 走吧 |
[13:01] | -I… -Yalla. Let’s go. | -这… -得了 快走吧 |
[13:20] | This is Cassie. | 这是凯茜 |
[13:25] | Hey, speak English. Don’t you have manners? | 说英语 不知道讲礼貌吗 |
[13:28] | I said, it’s nice to meet you. | 我说 很高兴见到你 |
[13:31] | Yanny must like you if he’s got manners now. | 如果亚尼都懂礼貌了 他肯定很喜欢你 |
[13:34] | Navah. | 我叫纳娃 |
[13:35] | Nobody teaches them how to speak to a girl. | 没人教过他们怎么和女孩说话 |
[13:37] | Let me tell you, his cock is bigger than his brain. Much bigger. | 告诉你 他的鸟可比脑子大 大多了 |
[13:42] | Er…I don’t really know him. | 我跟他不是很熟 |
[13:43] | Keep it that way. Come on. | 这样最好 来吧 |
[13:45] | Let’s dance. | 跟我们跳舞 |
[14:59] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[15:00] | – I scratched you. – Oh, yeah? | -我刚抓伤你了 -是吗 |
[15:04] | No problem. | 没事 |
[15:17] | – London is weird, huh? – Yeah. | -伦敦很奇怪 是吧 -是啊 |
[15:24] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[15:28] | Stay a bit. We’ll talk. | 留下来 我们聊会儿天 |
[15:31] | – I’m sorry. I need to go now. – Why? | -抱歉 我得走了 -为什么 |
[15:35] | I didn’t mean this to happen. | 我没想跟你发生什么的 |
[15:41] | Can’t we be friends? | 不能做朋友吗 |
[15:45] | This isn’t friends, is it? | 这能算朋友吗 |
[15:47] | Why not? | 为什么不算 |
[15:48] | I just…didn’t want to be alone tonight. | 我只是今晚不想一个人 |
[15:54] | Does that sound awful? That sounds awful. | 这话很伤人 对吗 的确伤人 |
[15:59] | Do what you need to do, ok? | 没关系 你走吧 |
[16:00] | I’m sorry. It’s my fault. | 对不起 是我不好 |
[16:03] | I thought I would be OK with this. | 我以为我不会在意 |
[16:04] | It doesn’t matter. | 没关系的 |
[16:06] | It’s ok. | 没事 |
[16:10] | – I’m going, ok? – So go. | -我走了 -走吧 |
[16:26] | Are these your friends? | 这些都是你的朋友吗 |
[16:31] | Some of them. | 有些是 |
[16:34] | Some of them are not here any more. | 有些人已经不在这儿了 |
[16:37] | I’ll see you. | 再见了 |
[17:22] | “Hello?” | 喂 |
[17:23] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[17:25] | “Cass? Cassie, it’s…it’s late.” | 凯茜 怎么这么晚打来 |
[17:27] | Yeah, I couldn’t talk before. | 我刚刚没法说话 |
[17:30] | “Hello, Cassie? Are you there?” | 喂 凯茜 你在听吗 |
[17:33] | Yeah, I’m here. | 我在啊 |
[17:36] | “I’m afraid I’ve had a drink.” | 我喝醉了 |
[17:39] | Dad, are you all right? | 爸爸 你没事吧 |
[17:41] | “Yes, love.” | 我没事 亲爱的 |
[17:44] | “Your mum wants you home.” | 你妈妈希望你回家 |
[17:49] | Mum died. She’s not alive, Dad. | 爸爸 妈妈死了 她不在了 |
[17:52] | “We need you here, darling.” | 宝贝 我们需要你 |
[19:21] | Fuck off! | 滚开 |
[19:23] | Jesus Christ! I’m just playing my fucking… | 老天爷啊 我只不过是在… |
[19:30] | Er…you…you said I should come to your room sometime. | 你上次说我有空可以过来找你 |
[19:34] | Er…well, yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:36] | It’s, um…it’s quite late, though, isn’t it? | 不过现在挺晚的了 是吧 |
[19:40] | So… | 那什么… |
[19:42] | Carrie. | 凯丽 |
[19:43] | – It’s Cassie. – Oh. Cassie. Right. | -凯茜 -嗯 凯茜 |
[19:47] | Er…you’re kind of freaking me out a bit. | 你真是有点儿吓着我了 |
[19:51] | What’s up? | 有什么事吗 |
[19:53] | I just had a… | 我今天… |
[19:56] | I just had a funny day. | 我今天过得很诡异 |
[20:00] | Cool. | 不错嘛 |
[20:02] | Isn’t that the best kind? | 诡异多好啊 |
[20:04] | I just fucked this guy. | 我跟一个男人上床了 |
[20:08] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[20:11] | I don’t know why I did it. | 我不知道我为什么那么做 |
[20:13] | Was he nice? | 他好吗 |
[20:14] | Not really. I wanted to, though. | 不是很好 不过是我想跟他做 |
[20:17] | Oh. Well, there you go. | 那不就得了 |
[20:21] | It doesn’t hurt, as long as they don’t ming. | 只要他们不纠缠不清 又没坏处 |
[20:27] | What…what, er…do you do? | 你是做什么的 |
[20:29] | I am merely an actor. | 我只是个演员 |
[20:34] | Oh. What have you been in? | 你都演过什么 |
[20:36] | Oh, you know. | 嗯… |
[20:38] | Nothing. | 什么都没演过 |
[20:40] | I’m waiting. | 我还在等待 |
[20:42] | For what? | 等什么 |
[20:45] | Discovery. | 被人发现 |
[20:50] | So, how do you live? Do you have money? | 那你怎么生活的 你有钱吗 |
[20:54] | Oh, there’s nice people everywhere. | 这个嘛 好人到处都有 |
[20:57] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[20:58] | You just have to ask them for things. | 你得主动提出要求 |
[21:02] | Like what? | 什么样的要求 |
[21:05] | Stuff you need. | 你需要的东西 |
[21:11] | You’ve just arrived in London, haven’t you? | 你刚来伦敦不久吧 |
[21:14] | Two months ago. | 两个月了 |
[21:15] | Really? | 真的假的 |
[21:17] | That long? | 这么久了 |
[21:20] | God, this house is crap. | 上帝 这地方真烂透了 |
[21:23] | Where were you before? | 那你之前在哪 |
[21:25] | America. | 美国 |
[21:27] | I was with a boy and we travelled a lot, | 我和一个男孩在一起 我们经常旅行 |
[21:30] | until we couldn’t go any further. | 后来我们走不下去了 |
[21:33] | Then it ended, so I came home. | 就结束了 我就回来了 |
[21:37] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:39] | Cos if it didn’t end, it was for ever. | 因为要是不结束 就得永远在一起了 |
[21:43] | He’s OK. | 他挺好的 |
[21:46] | I think he isn’t. | 我想他不好 |
[21:49] | He isn’t, is he? | 他不好 是吧 |
[21:54] | What was his name? | 他叫什么 |
[21:57] | It doesn’t matter now. | 现在不重要了 |
[22:03] | I think someone’s following me. | 我觉得有人在跟踪我 |
[22:06] | He’s taking weird photos and he’s… | 他拍各种奇怪的照片 还… |
[22:10] | Hey. Um… are you outside? | 你在外面吗 |
[22:13] | Yeah, I’ll… I’ll come down now. | 好 我这就下去 |
[22:15] | Um… look, sorry, it’s… my friend’s… | 不好意思 我朋友… |
[22:20] | Yeah. Yeah, sure. | 好的 没事 |
[22:23] | But we can talk about this again, yeah? | 不过 我们可以改天再聊的吧 |
[22:24] | Yeah. I… I didn’t mean… | 是啊 我不是… |
[22:27] | Well, now that we know each other. | 现在我们认识了 |
[22:28] | We don’t. | 还不算认识 |
[22:30] | I mean, I don’t know your name. | 我是说 我还不知道你的名字 |
[22:33] | Maddie. And you’re Cassie. | 麦蒂 你叫凯茜 |
[23:40] | Hi. Sorry I’m late. We don’t show this building much, | 抱歉我迟到了 这房子没多少人看 |
[23:44] | and the traffic was awful on the Finchley Road. I almost gave up. | 芬奇利路上又特别堵 我差点放弃 |
[23:46] | Oh, that’s OK. | 没关系 |
[23:48] | My boss couldn’t make it, | 我老板不能来了 |
[23:49] | though, he got called away at short notice. | 他刚刚有事走了 |
[23:51] | – Oh, bugger it. – No, it’s fine. | -该死 -没关系的 |
[23:52] | He just wants me to take photos. | 他让我拍些照片 |
[23:55] | Right. No problem. Come on, then. | 好 没问题 那进来吧 |
[24:02] | No, hang on. | 稍等 |
[24:07] | Bingo. | 对了 |
[24:09] | I think it was some kind of computer company. | 之前好像是个电脑公司 |
[24:11] | They went bust, of course. | 当然 他们破产了 |
[24:14] | The offices are up here and there. | 这边和那边是办公室 |
[24:17] | Your boss, does he want the whole building? | 你老板 他想租整栋楼吗 |
[24:19] | Er…sorry? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[24:20] | The management company don’t really want to split the lease. | 管理公司不想把房子分租 |
[24:22] | – But I guess he could sublet. – Sublet. Yes. | -但我想他可以转租 -转租 当然 |
[24:27] | You know, if you want to take your photos, | 如果你想拍照 |
[24:29] | you could just pull the doors behind you. | 你随意拍就好 |
[24:31] | – Just don’t tell on me, all right? – It’s fine. No problem. OK. | -别告诉别人 好吗 -没问题 |
[24:35] | You’re not going to throw a rave in here? | 你不会在这儿瞎闹吧 |
[24:37] | – Do they even still have raves? – I don’t know. | -现在还有人那么干吗 -我不知道 |
[24:40] | OK. You’ve got my number. | 好吧 随时给我打电话 |
[24:42] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:59] | Dad, are you feeling better? | 爸爸 你好点了吗 |
[26:01] | This is Rueben. | 我是鲁本 |
[26:03] | Rueby? Are you OK? | 鲁比 你还好吗 |
[26:09] | Dad’s on the beach and he’s sorry. | 爸爸在海滩上悔过 |
[26:13] | What for? | 悔过什么 |
[26:15] | For shouting and crying. | 哭喊 |
[26:18] | Is everything all right, Rueby? | 一切都好吗 鲁比 |
[26:21] | I was missing Mum this morning, | 我今早想妈妈了 |
[26:23] | and Dad said I could ring you | 爸爸说我可以给你打电话 |
[26:25] | and you would make me feel better. | 你会让我好受些 |
[26:28] | Do you feel better? | 那你好受些了吗 |
[26:31] | Yes. Because you love me. | 嗯 因为你爱我 |
[26:34] | That’s right, Rueby. | 说得没错 鲁比 |
[26:37] | Dad says you’re coming to | 爸爸说你会回来 |
[26:38] | play Connect 4 with me, because he’s crap at it. | 陪我玩四子棋 他下得太烂了 |
[26:42] | – Yeah, I will. – OK. Bye. | -对 我会回去 -好的 再见 |
[26:45] | Bye, Rueby. | 再见 鲁比 |
[27:37] | Oh, fuck! | 该死 |
[27:40] | Cassie! Look, I’m sorry! I didn’t mean… | 凯茜 对不起 我没想… |
[27:43] | You little fucking… what are you doing? | 你个小混蛋 你这是干什么 |
[27:45] | – Stop! – Shut up! | -别打了 -闭嘴 |
[27:46] | Cassie, let me explain! I didn’t… | 凯茜 听我解释 我没… |
[27:47] | Don’t speak to me! | 别跟我说话 |
[27:49] | I’ll tell Yaniv what you did, | 我去告诉亚尼夫你做了什么 |
[27:50] | – and he’ll fuck you up! – Cassie! | -他能整死你 -凯茜 |
[27:52] | Don’t speak to me! | 别跟我说话 |
[27:54] | What do you do? Do you wank? | 你拍照片是要干什么 自慰吗 |
[27:56] | What? No! No, I… | 什么 不 不 |
[28:05] | No, don’t. Cassie! Cassie, wait! | 别 凯茜 凯茜 等等 |
[28:58] | – Have a good day. Bye. – See you. Bye. | -今天过得愉快 再见 -回见 |
[28:59] | Bye. | 再见 |
[29:21] | What have you got there? | 你拿的什么 |
[29:24] | A kite. I found it. | 风筝 我捡的 |
[29:27] | What are you going to do with it? | 你要它做什么 |
[29:29] | Fix it. | 修好它 |
[30:11] | You do realise he’s going to fire you if you keep on being late? | 你知道你要总是迟到会被解雇的吧 |
[30:14] | It’s OK. I don’t really care. I’m leaving anyway. | 没事 我不在乎 我要离开了 |
[30:19] | Oh. No, you’re not. | 那可不行 |
[30:20] | You can’t leave me with these miserable tossers. | 你不能丢下我一人跟那俩傻逼待在一起 |
[30:23] | OK, why? | 为什么 |
[30:25] | I’m bored. Gotta move, you know. | 我腻味了 得动动地方 |
[30:27] | Really? What, isn’t this all enough for you? | 是吗 怎么 你嫌这还不够吗 |
[30:31] | It’s too much. | 太过了 |
[30:35] | Oh, whatever. | 随你便了 |
[30:37] | One cheese and ham panini, one vegetarian breakfast, | 奶酪火腿三明治 素食早餐 |
[30:40] | one baked potato, chicken and sweetcorn. | 烤土豆 鸡肉 甜玉米 |
[30:46] | Shit. | 该死 |
[30:57] | – What’s your problem? – What? Nothing. | -你是怎么了 -怎么了 没事啊 |
[31:00] | I need a bacon and egg sandwich, Jew boy. | 给我做个火腿鸡蛋三明治 犹太小子 |
[31:23] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:32] | You took my camera. | 你拿走了我的相机 |
[31:39] | It’s a Canon. | 是佳能的呢 |
[31:41] | The lens alone is worth more than my… | 光是镜头就值… |
[31:44] | It’s worth a lot. | 反正很贵的 |
[31:48] | You… probably don’t care, | 你或许不在乎 |
[31:49] | but I’ve been saving for two years to get it. | 但是我攒了两年的钱才买到的 |
[31:53] | I’ve done three jobs, one of which was, | 我打了三份工 其中一份 |
[31:55] | er…cleaning toilets in Euston, | 还是在尤斯顿刷厕所 |
[31:56] | and I’m…I’m still paying, so… | 我还在还钱呢 |
[32:03] | What are you going to do? | 你打算怎么做啊 |
[32:08] | Nothing. | 什么都不做 |
[32:13] | Look, don’t leave. | 别走 |
[32:15] | – I’ll go. I’ll tell Pete. I… – Shut up. | -我走 我去告诉皮特… -闭嘴吧 |
[32:21] | Look, you’ve gotta give it back to me or | 你真的得把相机还给我 |
[32:23] | I…I will have to kill myself. | 否则我得自杀了 |
[32:28] | You should be nicer. | 你不该这样 |
[32:35] | I see some things, and I have to take a picture. | 我看到美丽的事物 我就得拍下来 |
[32:38] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[32:45] | And you thought what? That I’d say no? | 那你觉得我会拒绝吗 |
[32:47] | – Yes. – Well, you were right, Jakob. | -对 -你猜对了 雅各布 |
[32:50] | I was standing in my room. My own room! It… | 我当时站在我自己家里呢 我自己房间里 |
[32:56] | You’re beautiful… | 你很美 |
[33:01] | ..And you don’t even know. | 你都不知道 |
[33:07] | Tell Pete I quit. | 告诉皮特我辞职了 |
[33:31] | Yeah? | 请进 |
[33:41] | Just wondering what you were up to. | 你在干什么呢 |
[33:45] | Just fixing this. | 修风筝 |
[33:49] | Are you off somewhere? | 你要去哪吗 |
[33:52] | To see my Dad and my brother in Wales. | 去威尔士见我爸爸和弟弟 |
[33:54] | Oh, right. | 这样啊 |
[33:58] | You coming back? | 还回来吗 |
[34:00] | Probably not. | 或许不了 |
[34:04] | Er…those guys. | 那些男的 |
[34:07] | The other morning. You saw them leaving. | 那天早上你看到他们离开的那几个 |
[34:10] | It’s none of my business what you do, Maddie. | 麦蒂 你做什么我真的管不着 |
[34:17] | I like sex. | 我喜欢做爱 |
[34:19] | So sue me. | 告我啊 |
[34:26] | Anyway, um… | 对了 |
[34:30] | ..I was wondering about the guy. | 我在想那个家伙 |
[34:33] | Did you call the police or anything? | 你报警了吗 |
[34:39] | Do you have the, you know, porno pictures on that? | 你电脑上有他拍的那些艳照吗 |
[34:43] | – They’re not porn. – I know. | -不是艳照 -我知道 |
[34:45] | I was just messing with you. | 我逗你呢 |
[34:48] | Can I see? | 能让我看看吗 |
[35:08] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[35:13] | That’s here. | 这张不就是这儿吗 |
[35:18] | Shit, man. | 我去 |
[35:21] | You look incredible. | 你可真美啊 |
[35:23] | He was stalking me. | 他在跟踪我 |
[35:26] | Has he stopped? | 他停手了吗 |
[35:29] | Yeah. I think so. | 应该是的 |
[35:37] | This one has 40,000 hits. | 这张有四万点击量 |
[35:40] | What? | 什么 |
[35:42] | It says here that 40,000 dudes have looked at you. | 这里写着有四万个人看过你的照片 |
[35:45] | That’s manic. | 真是疯狂 |
[35:48] | I wish… | 我真希望… |
[35:51] | – I don’t know. – What? | -我也说不清 -什么 |
[35:54] | I wish someone could see the beauty in me like that. | 我希望也有人能看得到我的美 |
[35:58] | -Look. – I don’t want to. | -看哪 -我不想看 |
[36:01] | Oh, come on. | 得了 |
[36:02] | Don’t tell me that you haven’t already been looking at them. | 你肯定都看过了 |
[36:06] | This creep’s got you. | 这变态拍得真好 |
[36:09] | He really has. | 真的是这样 |
[36:12] | Anyway, I’m going out with those idiots downstairs. | 好了 我得回楼下陪那些白痴了 |
[36:17] | Do you want to come? | 想来吗 |
[36:18] | No. Thanks anyway. | 不了 不过谢谢 |
[36:22] | No worries. | 没事 |
[36:25] | Er…listen. Come back. | 那个…回来吧 |
[36:27] | From Wales. Yeah? | 你要从威尔士回来 |
[36:29] | Cos I don’t think I can stand it alone here with the wankers. | 我可不想一个人跟那些白痴留在这里 |
[36:33] | I’ll think about it. | 我考虑考虑吧 |
[37:22] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[38:24] | OK, two full English. One with chips, one with beans. | 两份英式早餐 一份配薯条 一份配豆子 |
[38:26] | Burger and chips, egg and chips. | 汉堡 薯条 鸡蛋 薯条 |
[38:27] | – Go! Take this shit away! – All right. Look, chill out, Pete. | -去 快端走 -知道啦 冷静 皮特 |
[38:30] | Chill out? I’m dying here. Just take it away. Go, go, go, go. | 冷静 瞧瞧我 我要急死了 赶快端走 |
[38:33] | Fuck’s sake. I’m cooking in my own kitchen. | 你妹啊 我居然还得亲自来下厨 |
[38:34] | It’s fucking degrading. | 真是太掉价了 |
[38:35] | Two baked potatoes with tuna. Three teas. | 两份烤土豆加金枪鱼 三份茶点 |
[38:37] | – Yaniv, teas, go. – All right. | -亚尼夫 茶点 快点 -知道啦 |
[38:39] | Two coffees. Black Americano. Caramel latte. | 两份咖啡 美式咖啡不加糖 焦糖拿铁 |
[38:41] | One chicken supreme. | 一份至尊鸡 |
[38:43] | What? Let me see that. | 什么 让我看看 |
[38:45] | Chicken fucking what? I mean, how do we do that? | 什么鸡 搞什么啊 这要怎么做 |
[38:48] | Chicken fucking… What kind of homosexual bollocks is this? | 至尊…这算哪门子基佬食物 |
[38:51] | Fuck’s sake. | 该死的 |
[38:53] | Jakob, he makes it nice and creamy. | 雅各布能做得鲜嫩多汁 |
[38:55] | Creamy? I’ll give him creamy, | 鲜嫩多汁 那个混蛋小子 |
[38:56] | the little cunt. Where is he? | 他哪去了 我要他好看 |
[39:03] | Hi. Sorry about the wait. | 抱歉让你们久等 |
[39:07] | These are so fucking cool. | 这真是太棒了 |
[39:11] | It’s like some majorly on-trend shit. | 这东西可是大热点 |
[39:13] | 70,000 hits. Marcel sent me the link. | 七万点击量啊 马塞尔发我的链接 |
[39:16] | It’s some serious mysterious shit going on. | 相当有神秘感什么的 |
[39:19] | She’s not even asking for anything. | 她甚至什么都不要 |
[39:21] | I love it, man. | 我太喜欢了 |
[39:24] | Hi. Orange juice, please. Stephen? | 请给我杯橙汁 史蒂芬 |
[39:27] | – Latte. – Latte. Skinny, yeah? | -拿铁 -拿铁 脱脂的 是吧 |
[39:31] | Skinny is the golden rule, right? | 必须是脱脂的 |
[39:35] | Skinny is good, right? | 脱脂[瘦]挺好 是吧 |
[39:37] | Right. | 是啊 |
[40:11] | You’re leaving too? | 你也要走了吗 |
[40:13] | I might. | 或许吧 |
[40:18] | What I want, it doesn’t mean anything? | 我的想法完全不重要 是吗 |
[40:25] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:28] | But you like me? | 但你的确喜欢我 |
[40:31] | I don’t know, Yaniv. It’s not about that. | 不知道 亚尼夫 这跟那个无关 |
[40:34] | I don’t care if you like me. | 我才不在乎你喜不喜欢我 |
[40:39] | Is there somebody else? | 你有别人吗 |
[40:43] | I just don’t want to sleep with you. That’s all. And you… | 我就是不想跟你上床 就是这样 |
[40:46] | What’s wrong with sleeping with me? You liked it. | 跟我上床怎么了 你不是挺享受的 |
[40:52] | Yaniv. | 亚尼夫 |
[40:55] | I’m waiting, OK? I can’t explain. | 我还在等待 懂吗 我解释不清 |
[40:59] | Waiting? What are you waiting for? | 等待 你在等什么 |
[41:01] | For something else. | 等待更好的事 |
[41:04] | OK. Uh-huh. | 好吧 |
[41:07] | Let me know when it happens. | 如果真有那种事告诉我一声 |
[41:10] | You know, some places I’ve been to, | 我去过一些地方 |
[41:11] | you can’t be waiting for something. | 你不能就那么傻等着 |
[41:15] | You can’t wait. | 不能等 |
[41:18] | You can’t wait. | 不能等 |
[42:38] | I take pictures. | 我拍照片 |
[42:41] | It’s the only thing I can do. | 我就会做这个 |
[42:43] | You scared me, Jakob. | 你吓到我了 雅各布 |
[42:45] | I know, I know. I’m… | 我知道… |
[42:47] | I’m a complete…schlossfarter. | 我真是个 傻逼蛋 |
[42:52] | What does that mean? | 什么意思啊 |
[42:54] | I don’t know. I made it up. | 不知道 我自己编的 |
[43:05] | I’ll never sleep with you. | 我不会跟你上床的 |
[43:07] | Why does everything have to be about sex? | 为什么什么事都得跟性有关 |
[43:10] | That’s what people want, isn’t it? You just want to fuck. | 大家要的不就是这个吗 只想找人上床 |
[43:12] | No, stop spoiling it. I gave up sex when I was nine. | 不 别那么说 我九岁就放弃性了 |
[43:16] | – You had sex when you were…? – No. | -你那么小就… -不是 |
[43:20] | That’s when I became aware | 我那时意识到 |
[43:21] | that I would be a virgin for the rest of my life. | 我永远都只能是一个处男 |
[43:30] | I just take pictures. | 我只是拍照片 |
[43:34] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[43:42] | Who for? | 给谁看 |
[43:47] | It doesn’t work if nobody looks at them. | 如果没人看 就不算数 |
[43:51] | People look at you. | 人们会看你 |
[43:55] | I think you like it. | 我想你喜欢那样 |
[44:24] | Can I trust you? | 我能信任你吗 |
[44:35] | It’s pure, Cassie. | 很单纯的 凯茜 |
[44:39] | All it is, is you… | 就只有 你 |
[44:43] | ..Me… | 我 |
[44:46] | and the world sees what we want. | 和我们想给世界看的东西 |
[44:56] | There’s too much light. | 光太强了 |
[45:07] | What are you wearing? | 你穿了什么衣服 |
[45:09] | Um…nothing special. | 就是件普通的衣服 |
[45:12] | That’s good. Show me. | 很好 让我看看 |
[45:33] | Ok? | 可以吗 |
[45:37] | Ok. | 可以 |
[45:56] | Something’s coming. | 你要转运了 |
[45:58] | Magic. | 魔力 |
[46:04] | I’m one of the chosen people. | 我是天选之子 |
[46:06] | – Is he watching you, Jakob? – Er…yeah. | -祂在看着你吗 雅各布 -是啊 |
[46:12] | Everyone gets lonely here. | 在这儿 谁都会觉得孤独 |
[46:14] | It’s OK. | 没事的 |
[46:15] | This is Marcel Hulot. | 这位是马赛尔·乌罗特 |
[46:17] | We were looking for you. | 我们一直在寻找你 |