时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Er, hi. I want to arrange an appointment. | 你好 我想预约 |
[00:17] | Where you at? | 地址是 |
[00:18] | 44 Hillingdon Drive. | 希灵顿大道 44号 |
[00:20] | All right. Ten minutes. | 好的 十分钟就到 |
[00:29] | One thing I’ve learnt is that you should never look back. | 我明白了一个道理 永远别留恋过去 |
[00:34] | The past is dead and buried. You get nothing from living there. | 过去已经过去了 留恋毫无意义 |
[00:37] | It’s all about today. | 活在当下才重要 |
[00:44] | But I’ve been having these dreams. | 但我总在做一些梦 |
[00:48] | In them, nothing’s real. | 在梦里 一切都不真实 |
[00:50] | Nothing’s solid, everything’s fantasy. | 没有真实 都是幻想 |
[00:52] | Fucked. | 一团糟 |
[00:54] | An illusion. | 是幻觉 |
[01:06] | In these dreams, I’m a life that’s already gone by. | 在梦里 我的生命已经结束 |
[01:11] | Get in, mate… | 进来 伙计 |
[01:13] | ‘Today means nothing.’ | 当下什么都不是 |
[01:16] | What you after…? | 你要什么 |
[01:17] | ‘Today is just a ghost that’s haunting me.’ | 当下是缠着我不放的鬼魂 |
[01:34] | You really are fucking stupid, aren’t you? Eh? | 你他妈是真傻啊 |
[01:46] | Yeah, you got something for me? | 有货吗 |
[01:47] | Same spot, mate. | 老地方 伙计 |
[01:52] | ‘I’m at the end of the world, on the edge of things, | 我身在世界末日 宇宙尽头 |
[01:54] | ‘and I think about letting go.’ | 我想着放弃 |
[01:56] | Hey, gorgeous. Got some sweeties for me? | 帅哥 有好东西吗 |
[01:58] | ‘I think about falling.’ | 我想着坠落 |
[02:10] | My name is James Cook. | 我是詹姆斯·库克 |
[02:15] | I did something once. | 我曾做过一件事 |
[02:20] | My ghosts won’t let me forget it. | 过去的阴魂不许我忘记 |
[02:58] | I told you not to come here. | 我都叫你别再来了 |
[03:03] | I’m not fucking ya, | 我不会和你睡的 |
[03:05] | so either buy some petrol or fuck off. | 所以不加油就滚蛋 |
[03:11] | What, so I’m a fucking crack whore now? | 怎么 现在当我是妓女啦 |
[03:15] | I’m not fucking ya. | 我不会和你睡的 |
[03:22] | I’m not fucking ya. | 我不会和你睡的 |
[03:49] | Ems… | 小艾 |
[03:53] | ..I need somewhere to stay. | 我没地方住 |
[03:55] | Ah, come on, man. | 拜托 |
[03:56] | When are you going to get your own place? | 你什么时候自己找个地方啊 |
[03:58] | – What’s the point? – The point is, we don’t live together. | -什么意思 -我们又不住在一起 |
[04:01] | I’m just a bit sick of sleeping in me car, that’s all. | 我只是在车里睡够了而已 |
[04:08] | I’ll be home in four hours. | 我四小时后回家 |
[04:10] | You can stay, yeah, until I get back. | 你可以待到我回去 |
[04:14] | All right. Cheers. | 好的 谢啦 |
[04:20] | Cheeky cunt. | 厚脸皮的混蛋 |
[04:36] | Ha-ha-ha! Cook, man, what’s happening? | 库克 生意如何 |
[04:39] | – How many so far? – Three. | -今晚做了几单啦 -三单 |
[04:41] | Oof! Eight, man. Eight! | 我做了八单了 八单哦 |
[04:43] | Got nearly a G in the bank already. | 我都要赚上四位数了 |
[04:45] | You need to start playing catch-up, kid! | 你得赶上来啊 伙计 |
[04:47] | Right, get to it, then, lad. | 我得走了 伙计 |
[04:49] | The night is young and so are we. | 夜还长着呢 我们也正年轻 |
[04:51] | Look after yourself, lad. | 当心点 伙计 |
[05:29] | Once you run, you get used to being scared. | 如果你逃了 就会习惯恐惧 |
[05:33] | I don’t even notice it any more. | 我都察觉不到恐惧感了 |
[05:38] | A background hum. | 不过是背景里的杂音 |
[05:42] | But sometimes it gets loud, | 但有时格外响亮 |
[05:43] | like someone’s turned the volume right up. | 就像是有人调高了音量 |
[05:51] | You’ve got to feel it, really feel it. | 你得感受它 真切地去感受 |
[05:54] | Accept it. | 接受它 |
[05:56] | And then it’s just noise again. | 然后它就又变成杂音了 |
[05:58] | But you’ll never stop hearing it. | 但你永远不能摆脱它 |
[06:00] | Not ever. | 永远不能 |
[06:04] | Police! | 警察 |
[06:08] | Wake up! | 起床 |
[06:08] | Oh…fuck’s sake! | 操你妈 |
[06:12] | All right, I’m up! I’m up. | 好了 起来了 来了 |
[06:15] | Fucking ‘ell. | 我操 |
[06:21] | I’ve told you, you don’t need to double-lock. | 我叫你别上双锁的 |
[06:25] | What do you think’s going to happen? | 又不会出什么事 |
[06:31] | You look like shit. | 你看起来糟透了 |
[06:33] | Yeah, it’s early, innit? | 现在还早呢 不是吗 |
[06:37] | You got to go, Cook. I need to sleep. | 你得走了 库克 我要睡觉 |
[06:39] | Yeah, I know, I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[07:18] | All right. I’m off. | 好了 我走了 |
[07:21] | Do I at least get a kiss? | 至少来个吻别吧 |
[07:42] | No, Cook, you got to go. | 不行 库克 你得走了 |
[07:46] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:13] | All right, guys? | 你们好啊 |
[08:14] | What you after? | 要什么 |
[08:16] | Er, what do we want again? | 我们要多少来着 |
[08:18] | I want one, yeah. | 我要一份 对 |
[08:19] | No, you want two – I want one. | 不 你要两份 我要一份 |
[08:21] | Right, and I want two, so that’s… | 对 我也要两份 所以就是… |
[08:23] | That maths GCSE paying off, Susie?! | 你数学是体育老师教的吧 苏茜 |
[08:25] | Oh, fuck off, Norman. | 去你的 诺曼 |
[08:27] | Erm, four, please. | 四份 谢谢 |
[08:28] | I actually think I’ve only got enough for…one. | 事实上 我的钱好像只够一份 |
[08:30] | Oh, my God, why do you have to make everything so complicated? | 天啊 你就非得这么添乱吗 |
[08:32] | I’m not making this complicated. | 我才没有呢 |
[08:33] | Yeah, you are. You’re being an idiot. I’m trying… | 你就有 你个白痴 我还想… |
[08:34] | I’ve got enough for one! | 我的钱足够买一份 |
[08:37] | Guys, guys, whoa, whoa, whoa! Hey, hey! | 伙计们 伙计们 淡定 |
[08:40] | How much have you got? | 你们带了多少钱 |
[08:42] | Thank you. Ta. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[08:44] | OK, so you’ve got enough for one… | 好吧 你们的钱够买一份… |
[08:46] | Four and three-quarters. | 四又四分之三份 |
[08:48] | – Good maths! – But I… I don’t do quarters, so… | -数学真好 -但我不拆开一份卖 |
[08:52] | You look after that, sweetheart. | 这个你收好 亲爱的 |
[08:55] | – And them. – Cheers. | -还有这个 -太好了 |
[08:55] | – All right, you happy? – Yeah. | -好吧 你满意了吗 -嗯 |
[08:57] | You guys, you happy? | 你们都满意了吗 |
[08:58] | – Yeah, thanks. – All right, piss off, then. | -当然 谢谢 -好吧 那就滚吧 |
[09:09] | Fucking kids. | 一帮熊孩子 |
[09:40] | One… | 一 |
[09:42] | Two… | 二 |
[09:46] | Three… | 三 |
[09:48] | Four… | 四 |
[09:50] | Five… | 五 |
[09:54] | – Ey up, Louie. – Cook, where you at, man? | -什么事 路易 -库克 你在哪呢 |
[09:56] | Just in the park, mate, on some gym shit. | 在公园里 伙计 在健身器材这儿 |
[09:58] | Pumping iron, yeah?! | 练举重吗 |
[10:00] | Listen, d’you reckon you could come round?’ | 那个 你能来一趟吗 |
[10:02] | – Yeah, all right. – Awesome. | -可以 -很好 |
[10:03] | Could you pick up some stuff on the way? | 来的路上能去买点儿东西吗 |
[10:05] | Stuff? You mean stuff-stuff? | 东西 你是指那东西吗 |
[10:07] | I mean eggs, bacon, milk, bread. For breakfast. | 我是指鸡蛋 培根 牛奶和面包 早饭吃的 |
[10:09] | Ah, OK. Yeah, all right. | 好吧 知道了 |
[10:10] | Get a receipt, yeah? | 拿着收据 知道吗 |
[10:32] | All right, mate. | 进来吧 伙计 |
[10:34] | Ah, fuck you! Fuck you! | 我操 我操 |
[10:41] | Fuck you! Fuck you! | 你妈逼 去你的 |
[10:45] | Ah, fuck! | 我去 |
[10:47] | Ah, fuck it. | 真操蛋 |
[10:48] | Louie…. | 路易 |
[10:50] | Cook man! Good to see ya! | 库克 伙计 见到你真好 |
[10:55] | How’s it diddling, buddy? You all right? | 混得怎么样 伙计 你还好吗 |
[10:57] | Did you bring the bacon? | 你带培根来了吗 |
[10:59] | This guy… Straight down the line, no fucking about. | 这家伙 直来直去 从不胡来 |
[11:03] | Right, Cooko? | 对吧 库克 |
[11:04] | Right. | 对 |
[11:05] | Well, I could def go for full English. | 我真想大吃一顿英式早餐 |
[11:08] | Rob, d’you mind doing the honours? | 罗伯 你去做 好吗 |
[11:09] | Yeah, yeah. Give it here, Cook, mate. Aye. | 好吧 给我吧 伙计 |
[11:13] | Ah, shit. Erm… | 我了个去 |
[11:15] | Right, listen. | 好吧 听着 |
[11:16] | My girlfriend’s coming back from Newport any second – | 我女朋友就要从纽波特回来了 |
[11:18] | you’ve got to skedaddle. OK? | 你得赶紧走 好吗 |
[11:21] | Thank you very much. Bye! | 非常感谢 再见 |
[11:21] | All right, Jesus! | 好吧 天呐 |
[11:25] | Sit down. | 坐下吧 |
[11:32] | Speakin’ of the fairer sex, Cooko, | 说到女人 库克 |
[11:34] | I need a favour off you. | 我需要你帮个忙 |
[11:37] | – Yeah? – Yeah, well, the thing is, | -什么 -嗯 是这样的 |
[11:38] | I’m well busy ATM, | 我眼下很忙 |
[11:40] | with the party imminent and whatnot, | 准备稍后的派对什么的 |
[11:42] | and the missus, | 而我那位 |
[11:43] | she needs someone to drive her about the next day or so. | 她要找人给她开几天的车 |
[11:46] | We’re buying a house, see, | 我们正要买房子 |
[11:47] | and she’s got viewings and whatever | 她要去看房什么的 |
[11:49] | and all that other girlie shit. | 就是姑娘家的麻烦事 |
[11:51] | What about my rounds? | 那我不去卖货了吗 |
[11:52] | Ah, Jason’s got that covered. You can miss a day. | 杰森可以替你 你少做一天没事的 |
[11:54] | So… | 那么… |
[11:56] | – you got my back? – Yeah, I got you, Louie. | -你能帮我吗 -包在我身上 路易 |
[11:58] | Whatever you want. | 都听你的 |
[11:59] | My boy! So fucking straight! Down the line! | 我的伙计 真他妈直接 直来直去 |
[12:02] | Straight. No fucking about. | 直来直去 从不胡来 |
[12:03] | Bam! That’s you. | 你就这性子 |
[12:05] | Ah, it’s the girl herself! | 哟 我的妞来了 |
[12:07] | You all right, Charlie? | 你还好吗 查莉 |
[12:08] | That is the last time – the last time – | 我再也不要 再也不要 |
[12:11] | I am going to fucking Wales, you hear me? | 去威尔士了 你听见没 |
[12:13] | Newport is a fucking shit hole. | 纽波特真是烂透了 |
[12:15] | I’m telling you, Louie – never again. | 路易我跟你明说 我再也不去了 |
[12:18] | All right, all right. | 好吧 行了 |
[12:19] | Babe, chill. Did you get it OK? | 冷静点 宝贝 你搞定了吗 |
[12:23] | – Yeah, yeah. All in there, same as always. – Cool. | -嗯 都在那里了 一如既往 -不错 |
[12:33] | You did good, darlin’. | 干得不错 亲爱的 |
[12:35] | Yeah, yeah. Fuck you. | 是啊 去你的 |
[12:37] | Thank you. | 谢啦 |
[12:48] | Newport, eh? | 你去了纽波特 |
[12:51] | I don’t mind, really. | 其实我不介意 |
[12:53] | When you look like I do, | 就凭这张脸 |
[12:54] | I could be smuggling anthrax cut with Bin Laden’s pubes in my vagina – | 屄里夹着本·拉登阴毛切过的炭疽病毒都没问题 |
[12:58] | no-one would stop me. | 没人会拦我 |
[13:03] | So you’re going to be my Driving Miss Daisy? | 你要给我当司机了吗 |
[13:08] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[13:41] | So you’ll see immediately that there’s lots of space. | 您看 有很多空间 |
[13:45] | Lots of light. | 采光很好 |
[13:47] | It’s massive! | 好大啊 |
[13:52] | Right this way. | 请这边来 |
[14:05] | You can enjoy complete privacy. | 完全保护您的隐私 |
[14:06] | Ah, yeah, I can even go skinny-dipping. | 是啊 玩裸泳都没关系 |
[14:09] | Well, yes. | 是啊 |
[14:11] | Ah, it’s warm! | 水是温的 |
[14:13] | – Well, it’s heated. – How much? | -加热了 -多少钱 |
[14:15] | – Sorry? – For the house – how much? | -您说什么 -这房子要多少钱 |
[14:17] | Can you give us a moment? | 能让我们单独待会儿吗 |
[14:19] | I just want to talk it through with my boyfriend. | 我只是想跟男朋友商量下 |
[14:21] | Oh, yes, of course. | 当然可以 没问题 |
[14:23] | Take as much time as you like – | 您尽管慢慢谈 不急 |
[14:24] | I’ll be out in my car when you’ve finished. | 谈完来车里找我就行 |
[14:34] | – What are you doing? – Trying before buying it. | -你要干什么 -买前试用 |
[14:37] | Oh, I don’t think that you should… | 你这样不太好吧… |
[14:42] | Oh, my God! It’s really fucking awesome! | 天呐 这感觉太他妈爽了 |
[14:45] | – You should get in here! – Nah. | -你也进来吧 -不用了 |
[14:47] | Oh, come on! It’s warm. | 来嘛 水很暖的 |
[14:49] | I’m all right. | 真不用 |
[14:50] | Oh, Come on. Have fun for once in your life. | 来吧 人生很短 该玩就玩嘛 |
[14:52] | No, man – listen! | 我说不用了 |
[14:55] | I’m not some fuckin’… | 我他妈不是… |
[14:59] | Just no. | 不用了 |
[15:02] | All right. Jeez. | 好吧 凶什么凶 |
[15:09] | Turn around. Hmm? | 转过去 |
[15:11] | I’m wearing lace. It’s wet. Turn around. | 我穿的是蕾丝内衣 都湿了 转过去 |
[15:19] | – What’s with you, Cook? – What do you mean? | -你什么毛病 库克 -什么意思 |
[15:20] | I… Oh, turn around, for fuck’s sake. | 行了 转过来吧 |
[15:24] | I want to know what’s with you. | 我想知道你什么毛病 |
[15:28] | No. | 没什么啊 |
[15:30] | – No, nothing’s with me. – Well, there is. | -我没毛病 -绝对有 |
[15:34] | Something’s going on. | 肯定有问题 |
[15:37] | What happened to you? | 你受过什么刺激 |
[15:37] | You think, because I don’t want to come swimming with you, | 你觉得我不跟你下去游泳 |
[15:39] | that I’ve got something to hide? | 就肯定有所隐瞒吗 |
[15:41] | I’m thinking that, once, | 我觉得曾经的你 |
[15:42] | you would’ve jumped in without a second thought. Right? | 会毫不犹豫地跳下去 对吧 |
[15:49] | All that down-the-line shit that Louie’s going on about… | 路易总说你直来直去 |
[15:53] | ..It’s bollocks, isn’t it? | 可那都是放屁 对吧 |
[15:58] | It’s no good for you, you know. | 这对你没好处 知道吗 |
[15:59] | – What? – What you’re doing. | -什么 -你这个样子 |
[16:08] | What’s this? | 你这是干什么 |
[16:11] | I’m never wrong about this shit, Cook. | 我从来没看走眼过 库克 |
[16:14] | Tell me what happened to you. | 跟我说说你的故事吧 |
[16:22] | No. | 不了 |
[16:28] | I know Louie’s cheating on me. | 我知道路易有别的女人 |
[16:31] | I don’t care! | 我不在乎 |
[16:46] | Just drop me here. | 这里停车就好 |
[16:48] | – Don’t you want to go home? – Nope. | -你不想回家吗 -不想 |
[17:00] | Do me a favour. Don’t tell Louie you dropped me here. | 帮我个忙 别告诉路易我在这里下车了 |
[17:07] | Well, how you going to get home? | 那你要怎么回家 |
[17:55] | ‘Yeah, come and get the stuff, mate.’ | 来拿货吧 伙计 |
[18:14] | Yo, Rob? | 罗伯 你在吗 |
[18:30] | – Anyone here? – Cooko! | -有人吗 -库克 |
[18:34] | Cooko! | 库克 |
[18:37] | – I’m up here! – Ey up, Louie. | -这儿呢 -好啊 路易 |
[18:39] | Welcome to paradise. | 欢迎光临天堂 |
[18:42] | So, what d’you think? | 觉得怎么样 |
[18:45] | It’s a bit of a shithole, mate, innit? | 有点破啊 是不是 |
[18:49] | That it is, my friend, | 没错 我的朋友 |
[18:51] | But just you wait till tomorrow night, | 但等到明晚就不一样了 |
[18:52] | you won’t know it’s the same place. | 绝对是天壤之别 |
[18:54] | Pinkie promise. | 我保证 |
[18:56] | Come on up! | 上来 |
[19:03] | Sit down, man. | 坐 伙计 |
[19:06] | – D’you want a line? – Nah. | -来点儿 -不用了 |
[19:11] | Is Rob around? | 罗伯在吗 |
[19:12] | Rob’s running an errand, mate. | 罗伯帮我跑腿去了 |
[19:14] | But…I’ve got your stuff. | 你的东西在我这儿 |
[19:20] | No worries. | 别担心 |
[19:23] | I’d better get going then, mate. | 那我走了 伙计 |
[19:26] | Hey… | 那个 |
[19:28] | ..D’you want a beer? | 来瓶啤酒 |
[19:31] | It’s cold. | 冰的 |
[19:35] | So… | 那么 |
[19:37] | ..How’d you get on with Charlie yesterday? | 昨天跟查莉处得怎么样 |
[19:39] | – Yeah, sound. Yeah, nice girl. – Yeah, she is, she is. | -不错 好姑娘 -嗯 她是个好姑娘 |
[19:43] | Yeah. So, erm, what? You looking at houses and shit? | 那么 你们去看了房子 |
[19:46] | Yeah, we went to look at this house. | 没错 我们去看了一套房 |
[19:48] | It was nice, mate, you should buy it. | 真的很不错 你应该买 |
[19:50] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[19:52] | That I might, Cook. That I might. | 或许吧 库克 我或许会买 |
[19:54] | What, you, erm, just dropped her off at home after that and…? | 那之后 你就把她送回家了 |
[20:06] | Did you notice anything? | 留意到什么了吗 |
[20:09] | – What d’you mean? – You know… You know what I mean. With Charlie. | -什么意思 -你懂的 就是查莉 |
[20:13] | Did you notice anything…funny? | 有什么异常吗 |
[20:19] | Nah, nah. Nothing funny, mate, no. | 没有 没什么异常的 伙计 |
[20:28] | It’s what I like about you, Cook. | 我就喜欢你这点 库克 |
[20:32] | Straight down the line, you are. Right? | 直来直去 对吧 |
[20:36] | Right. | 是 |
[20:39] | I’m in love with that girl. | 我爱她 |
[20:41] | You know, proper like, I love her to pieces. | 真的 爱到骨子里了 |
[20:43] | – Y-y-you get what I’m saying? – Yeah, Louie. | -你懂吗 -明白 路易 |
[20:45] | I can’t be doing with disloyalty, Cook. | 她偷情我会受不了的 库克 |
[20:48] | That shit, it…it kills my buzz, | 那会让我很难过 |
[20:50] | it fucking fucks with my circuits, you know what I mean? Like… | 让人脑子都不好使了 你明白吗 |
[20:54] | Yeah? Yeah? | 懂吗 |
[20:56] | Course, mate. | 当然 伙计 |
[20:59] | Angry, mate – I get, erm… | 生气啊 伙计 |
[21:03] | I get real fucking angry sometimes. | 有时候我真是气得不行 |
[21:13] | All right, matey. | 没事了 伙计 |
[21:17] | See you tomorrow. | 明儿见 |
[21:19] | – Who you, er, who you bringing? – Emma, my girlfriend. | -你带谁来 -艾玛 我女友 |
[21:23] | You’re on the guest list, so don’t be…don’t be queuing, yeah? | 你在嘉宾名单上 所以不用排队 知道了吗 |
[21:27] | OK, mate, yeah. Nice one. | 好的 伙计 谢了 |
[21:29] | I’ll see you tomorrow, then. I’m, er… | 那就明天见了 |
[21:32] | looking forward to it, mate. | 我很期待 伙计 |
[21:33] | You won’t recognise the place, man! | 这儿绝对大变样 |
[21:36] | That’s a promise! | 我保证 |
[21:50] | – So, what’s going on? – Well… | -怎么了 -嗯 |
[21:54] | You know Charlie? | 你知道查莉不 |
[21:57] | Yeah, Louie’s chick, nice girl. She’s…hot, right? | 知道 路易的妞 好姑娘 挺辣的 |
[22:00] | Yeah. Yeah, well, Louie asked me | 是 路易让我 |
[22:03] | to drive her around for him for the day, like. | 给她开一天车 |
[22:05] | Yeah, and…? And… | 然后呢 |
[22:08] | I got a weird vibe off her. | 她给我感觉有点怪 |
[22:11] | Like how? | 怎么说 |
[22:13] | – Like she was into you? – Well, yeah. | -你觉得她看上你了 -嗯 |
[22:16] | Well, I don’t know. Maybe. | 我也说不清 可能吧 |
[22:18] | And then she asked me to drop her off in the middle of nowhere | 然后她在一个前不着村后不着店的地方下车了 |
[22:20] | and not tell Louie about it. What do you reckon to that? | 还叫我不要跟路易说 你说这怎么回事 |
[22:25] | You’re asking me? Shit, man, I don’t know. | 你问我 我怎么知道 |
[22:28] | What, so this chick’s into you? | 你说这妞看上你了 |
[22:31] | I-I don’t know that. | 我不确定 |
[22:33] | So what? | 所以呢 |
[22:35] | You’re going to tell Louie | 你要跟路易说 |
[22:36] | that his missus is screwing around and might be into you? | 他的女人在偷吃 还可能看上你了 |
[22:40] | Nothing happened, right? | 什么都没发生 懂吗 |
[22:43] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[22:47] | Listen, lad, | 听着 伙计 |
[22:48] | you didn’t see shit and you don’t know shit. | 你什么都没看见 什么都不知道 |
[22:50] | Sleeping dogs and all that, OK? | 一切照旧 懂吗 |
[22:53] | Look, what he don’t know… | 既然他不知道 |
[22:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:01] | I got to go and pick her up. | 我得去接她了 |
[23:03] | In a bit, yeah? | 回见 |
[23:12] | Yo, it’s me. | 是我 |
[23:15] | This is Louie. I can’t talk. So…whatever. | 我是路易 不方便说话 随你怎么办 |
[23:23] | Sorry? | 抱歉 |
[23:24] | There was a line. | 刚刚排队来着 |
[23:28] | Hey, what am I apologising to you for? | 我为什么要向你道歉 |
[23:32] | Fuck, I am fricking starving. | 妈的 我饿死了 |
[23:36] | You want a chip? | 要薯条吗 |
[23:37] | No, ta. | 不用 |
[23:39] | Let’s go, bitch. | 走吧 小妞 |
[23:41] | OK, coming right up. | 好 这就走 |
[23:43] | Let’s go, motherfucker! | 走吧 混蛋 |
[24:03] | What d’you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[24:08] | Nice. | 不错 |
[24:10] | “Nice”? | “不错” |
[24:12] | That’s all you’re giving me, nice? | 你就这个评价 “不错” |
[24:14] | What’s wrong with nice? | 说不错怎么了 |
[24:16] | This is a 500-quid, bust-a-nut, fuck-me-hard dress. | 这裙子500镑 性感爆棚 |
[24:20] | It’s supposed to be a lot better than nice. | 它应该比不错好得多 |
[24:23] | Let’s try again, bitch. | 重来一次 小妞 |
[24:26] | Is this a test? | 你在测试我吗 |
[24:28] | Yeah, it’s a test. | 对 是测试 |
[24:29] | You pay me a compliment in the next five seconds | 五秒钟内夸我 |
[24:31] | or I cut your knackers off. | 否则我把你阉了 |
[24:34] | Very nice. | 很漂亮 |
[24:38] | OK, OK, you want my opinion? | 好吧 想知道我的意见吗 |
[24:40] | Er, yeah. | 对 |
[24:43] | Right, well, it’s a banging dress, you look hot. | 裙子特别性感 你看着很辣 |
[24:47] | But I don’t think you should buy it. | 但我觉得你不该买 |
[24:50] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[24:52] | Well, I don’t know women’s clothing or whatever but, to me, | 我不懂女人的衣服 但对我而言 |
[24:54] | that’s a dress of someone who’s got something to prove. | 穿这样的裙子好像是要证明什么 |
[24:59] | I’m Louie’s girlfriend. | 我是路易的女友 |
[25:00] | You don’t think I’ve got something to prove? | 你觉得我什么都不需要证明吗 |
[25:03] | Ah, you’re already there, trust me. | 相信我 你已经够格了 |
[25:09] | I’ll take it. | 裙子我买了 |
[25:23] | You should go easy on that shit. | 你得有节制点 |
[25:28] | Yeah, well, if I do enough, it stops. | 我吸够了 它就会停 |
[25:30] | What stops? | 什么会停 |
[25:33] | Everything. | 一切 |
[25:40] | What’s happened, Cook? | 怎么了 库克 |
[25:44] | Funny day, that’s all. | 今天有点烦 |
[25:48] | Me boss is throwing a party tonight. | 我老板今晚要开派对 |
[25:51] | Thought you might want to go. | 你可能会想去 |
[25:54] | – Go with you? – Yeah. | -跟你去 -对 |
[25:55] | Like a date? | 是约会吗 |
[25:57] | If you want. | 你愿意就是 |
[26:00] | Yeah, I’d like that. | 好啊 我愿意去 |
[26:30] | ‘Scuse me. Just part the way, lads. | 借过 我要过去 |
[26:35] | – Are you looking for someone? – What? | -你在找人吗 -什么 |
[26:37] | – I said, are you looking for someone? – Nah. What d’you think? | -你在找人吗 -没 你觉得怎么样 |
[26:40] | – Yeah, not bad. – Cook! | -不错啊 -库克 |
[26:42] | Jason, mate. You made it. | 杰森 伙计 你来了 |
[26:44] | – Looking sharp, mate. – Easy. You, too. | -很帅嘛 -你也是 |
[26:46] | Hello, who is this lovely lady? | 这位美女是谁 |
[26:48] | Jason, Emma. | 这是杰森 这是艾玛 |
[26:50] | Ooh. Enchante, Emma. Mwah! | 幸会啊 艾玛 |
[26:52] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[26:53] | Anyway, enjoy. | 好好玩吧 |
[26:58] | – Cook? – Yeah? | -库克 -怎么了 |
[27:00] | He gave us something. | 他给了咱们点东西 |
[27:02] | Some kind of bombs. | 应该挺有劲的 |
[27:03] | Oh, fucking Jason, man. Total player! | 他妈的杰森 太能玩了 |
[27:06] | You know what I mean? | 知道我的意思吗 |
[27:09] | Whoa, whoa! You don’t know what’s in that, yeah? | 你还不知道里面是什么呢 |
[27:12] | Oh, Jesus, you ain’t my fucking mum. | 上帝 你又不是我妈 |
[27:15] | It’s my night off, so I’m gonna have some fun. | 今晚我要放松 好好玩 |
[27:17] | Are you coming? | 你来吗 |
[27:19] | Yeah, fuck it. | 好吧 来 |
[27:36] | What was that for? | 这是干什么 |
[27:39] | Come on, let’s dance. | 来吧 我们跳舞 |
[28:15] | Fucking yes! | 太赞了 |
[28:30] | Fucking do it, yeah! Yeah! | 接着跳 跳 跳 |
[29:16] | Ah, shit. | 该死 |
[29:21] | Oh, bollocks. | 该死的 |
[29:24] | You OK? | 你还好吗 |
[29:25] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[29:29] | What the hell was in that shit? | 那鬼玩意里有什么啊 |
[29:31] | I’m fine. | 我就没事 |
[29:33] | I am tripping my tits off but I’m fine. | 我磕得嗨极了 但我没事 |
[29:38] | Yeah, well… | 是吗 |
[29:45] | Who’s that girl? | 那个女孩是谁 |
[29:47] | What girl? | 哪个女孩 |
[29:48] | You know who I mean. | 你知道我说的是谁 |
[29:50] | You kept looking at her. | 你一直盯着她看 |
[29:51] | Oh, don’t worry about it. | 别操那心了 |
[29:58] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[29:59] | I said don’t worry about it. | 都让你别管了 |
[30:03] | Argh, shit! | 该死 |
[30:06] | Fucking hell, I’ve got a splitter. | 你妹的 我头疼死了 |
[30:09] | All right, I’ll get you some water. Wait here. | 我去给你拿水 在这儿等着 |
[30:18] | Get off me! | 别碰我 |
[30:19] | Fuck you! Argh! | 去你妹 |
[30:22] | Hello? | 谁啊 |
[30:34] | – Everything OK? – God, yes! | -一切还好吗 -好啊 |
[30:49] | – Oh, my God! Jason! Jason, stop! There’s someone…! – Fuck. | -天呐 杰森 杰森 停下 有人 -我去 |
[30:52] | Jason, stop! | 杰森 停下 |
[30:55] | Shit! Cook! | 该死 库克 |
[30:58] | Yo, Cook, man! | 库克 伙计 |
[31:01] | Hey, it’s all right. | 没事的 |
[31:02] | The fuck are you doing? | 你他妈在干什么 |
[31:03] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[31:05] | – Jason, stop it! – Keep your fucking mouth shut, yeah? | -杰森 住手 -你他妈不许说出去 |
[31:10] | Jason, come on, let’s go! | 杰森 我们走吧 |
[31:11] | You all right, Cook, man? Your fucking mouth shut? | 你没事吧 库克 你他妈嘴巴严实点 |
[31:15] | Better keep your mouth shut, bitch. | 别嚼舌头 贱人 |
[31:17] | Or you’re my fucking bitch. | 否则我整死你 |
[31:19] | Hear me? | 听着没 |
[31:20] | Come on, let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[31:26] | Come on! | 走吧 |
[31:56] | Why are you…? | 你为什么… |
[31:58] | Oh, my God. Cook! | 天呐 库克 |
[32:10] | Why are you lying to me? | 你为什么对我撒谎 |
[32:17] | Tell me what’s going on. | 告诉我到底怎么回事 |
[32:18] | It’s nothing, babe. | 没事的 |
[32:19] | Are you in trouble? | 你惹麻烦了吗 |
[32:21] | Nowt I can’t handle. | 我应付得来 |
[32:22] | Well, you don’t look like you’re handling it that well. | 依我看你应付得不太好 |
[32:27] | What do you want me to say to you, Em? | 你想让我说什么 小艾 |
[32:32] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们离开这儿吧 |
[32:35] | Let’s just go. | 我们走吧 |
[32:37] | You got money, right? | 你不是有钱吗 |
[32:40] | Let’s just get in your car and fucking… | 我们坐上你的车 然后就… |
[32:44] | …drive! | 开车离开 |
[32:45] | Where? | 去哪 |
[32:46] | Anywhere. | 随便去哪 |
[32:48] | Anywhere. Let’s get out of this shit hole. | 随便去哪 我们离开这鬼地方 |
[32:50] | Yeah, OK. | 好啊 |
[32:53] | – OK? – Yeah. | -你同意了 -嗯 |
[32:54] | Let’s do it, right now. | 我们这就走吧 |
[32:57] | Ok! | 好啊 |
[33:05] | I want to see you. | 我想见你 |
[33:07] | Mulligan Street. | 穆里根街 |
[33:10] | On the corner. | 街角见 |
[33:13] | Who was that? | 是谁 |
[33:14] | It’s nothing, babe. Don’t worry. | 没事 别担心 |
[33:17] | Is it that girl? The girl from the party? | 是那个女孩吗 派对上的女孩 |
[33:21] | For once, yeah, be honest. | 哪怕就这一次 老实回答我 |
[33:26] | Be honest. | 老实回答我 |
[33:31] | Forget it. | 算了吧 |
[33:32] | – Emma… – No, just fucking… | -艾玛 -别说了 你他妈… |
[33:35] | fucking forget it. I don’t know a fucking thing about you. | 算了吧 我对你完全不了解 |
[33:38] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[33:41] | Where did you come from? | 你从哪来 |
[33:44] | Tell me! | 说啊 |
[33:47] | No. | 不行 |
[33:49] | Well, get the fuck out, then. | 那就给我滚蛋 |
[34:32] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[34:33] | – Where to? – Just drive. | -去哪 -开就是了 |
[34:45] | I’m dead sorry about what happened, Cook. | 那件事我很抱歉 库克 |
[34:48] | I didn’t want you to get hurt. | 我并不想让你受伤的 |
[34:49] | Yeah, well, you really know how to pick them, darlin’. | 你可真会挑男人啊 亲爱的 |
[34:51] | And I’ve got the fucking broken ribs to prove that. | 我有根折断的肋骨能证明这一点 |
[34:55] | You need to stop messing about. Louie’s no fucking idiot. | 你别胡闹了 路易不是傻子 |
[34:57] | He’ll find out. | 他会知道的 |
[34:59] | – So just fucking stop. – I don’t have to listen to you. | -所以你停手吧 -我不用听你的 |
[35:01] | – I don’t know a fucking thing about you. – I’m serious. | -我对你完全不了解 -我是说真的 |
[35:03] | Yeah, well, so am I! | 我也是 |
[35:07] | Who are you? | 你是什么人 |
[35:09] | You’re some kid who came out of nowhere | 你个毛头小子 从地缝里蹦出来 |
[35:10] | and started telling me what to do. | 就开始对我指手画脚 |
[35:13] | Why should I listen to you? | 我凭什么听你的 |
[35:16] | Cos I fucking know about this shit, all right? | 因为我了解这种事 |
[35:20] | Tell me. | 说出来 |
[35:23] | Tell me what happened to you. | 告诉我你的事 |
[35:25] | What are you running from? | 你在逃避什么 |
[35:28] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[35:34] | I killed someone. | 我杀过人 |
[36:07] | Do you regret it? | 你后悔吗 |
[36:08] | It happened. That’s it. | 事情就是那么发生了 |
[36:16] | It’s all right, Cook. | 没事的 库克 |
[36:18] | – It’s OK. – Yeah. | -没事的 -嗯 |
[36:22] | But you can’t keep running for ever. | 但你不能逃一辈子 |
[36:24] | You’ve got to be who you are. | 你得做你自己 |
[36:25] | – Says who? – Says the universe, Cook. | -谁说的 -人生就该如此 库克 |
[36:29] | You’re Cook, right? | 你不是库克吗 |
[36:31] | So be him. | 拿出库克的样子 |
[36:33] | Be Cook. | 做你自己 |
[36:35] | No. | 不行 |
[36:37] | Cook’s a good guy. | 库克是个好人 |
[36:39] | Cook’s honest. | 库克很诚实 |
[36:41] | Cook’s decent. | 库克是个正派的人 |
[36:42] | Stop it! Fuck! Just…fucking stop it! | 别说了 你他妈别说了 |
[36:44] | Cook’s honourable. | 库克很正直 |
[36:48] | Cook’s sexy. | 库克很性感 |
[36:53] | Be sexy for me, Cook. | 为了我 做个性感的男人 库克 |
[37:00] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[37:04] | For me. | 为了我 |
[37:06] | Be Cook…for me. | 为了我 展现你的本色 |
[38:15] | Oh, fuckin’ yeah, go on. | 太棒了 别停下 |
[38:22] | Oh…leave it! | 别管了 |
[38:25] | Leave it. | 别管了 |
[38:36] | Ah, yeah. Go on, then. | 棒极了 继续 |
[38:39] | Oh, God, leave it! | 天呐 别去管了 |
[38:43] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[38:46] | Hey, Cooko! | 库克 |
[38:48] | I need a hand. | 我需要人帮忙 |
[38:51] | Yeah? Yeah, go on, Louie. Wha…what’s up? | 嗯 说吧 路易 什么事 |
[38:53] | I need you to pick up Charlie and come round here. | 你去接查莉 把她带到这儿来 |
[38:56] | Yeah. Yeah, sure. Sure. Where’s here? | 行啊 没问题 送她去哪 |
[38:59] | The new house, mate! | 新房子啊 伙计 |
[39:00] | I bought that shit. Come on over, we’re having a proper mitzvah. | 我给买下了 过来我们好好乐一乐 |
[39:04] | OK. OK, yeah. Yeah, I’ll…I’ll get Charlie, I’ll be right over. | 行 没问题 我去接查莉 然后送她过去 |
[39:07] | See you, bruva. | 回见 伙计 |
[39:09] | Shit. | 该死 |
[39:12] | – We gotta go. – OK. | -我们得走了 -好 |
[39:38] | Cooko! | 库克 |
[39:40] | Charlotte! | 夏洛特 |
[39:42] | – Sweetie. – All right, mate? | -甜心 -好啊 伙计 |
[39:44] | What happened to your face, man? | 你脸怎么了 |
[39:45] | Oh, it’s nothing, I just got beat down, mate. I’m sound. | 没事 被人揍了 没关系的 |
[39:47] | Well, grab a beer, take it easy. Sit down. | 拿瓶啤酒 休息会儿 坐下 |
[39:52] | You’re all right, mate. Here y’are. | 来 伙计 给你 |
[39:55] | So… | 说说 |
[39:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:59] | ..What do you think of our new home? | 你觉得我们的新家怎么样 |
[40:03] | It is pretty fucking P-I-M-P, boss. | 这儿真不错 老大 |
[40:08] | That it is. | 的确 |
[40:10] | But…it’s more than that, yeah? It’s… | 但还不止如此 这是… |
[40:13] | it’s a house to grow old in. | 这是可以相守到老的房子 |
[40:15] | It’s a…it’s a house to have…kids in? Right, baby? | 我们可以在这儿生儿育女 对不对 宝贝 |
[40:20] | – Yeah. – You like? | -是啊 -你喜欢吗 |
[40:22] | Yeah, Lou, I told you, I love it. | 嗯 路易 都说了 我爱死这儿了 |
[40:25] | What else do you love? | 你还爱什么 |
[40:28] | I love you, Louie. | 我爱你 路易 |
[40:32] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[40:35] | Then why are you fucking one of my mates, then? | 那你为什么上我的手下呢 |
[40:39] | What? | 什么 |
[40:40] | I know what’s going on. | 我知道了 |
[40:44] | I don’t have to take this shit. | 我不用受这种侮辱 |
[40:45] | Call me when you want to apologise, yeah, Louie? | 等你愿意道歉了再打给我 路易 |
[40:47] | Charlotte… | 夏洛特 |
[40:51] | ..Sit the fuck down. | 他妈给我坐下 |
[41:03] | – Louie… – Shut the fuck up, Cook. | -路易 -给我闭嘴 库克 |
[41:05] | Now, everyone chill. | 所有人都冷静 |
[41:07] | Chill. | 冷静 |
[41:08] | Nothing is fucked that can’t be fixed, | 事情没到不可挽回的地步 |
[41:10] | at least that’s what I think. | 至少我是这么想的 |
[41:12] | We can all go on the same way…it always was. | 我们还可以像往常一样 继续下去 |
[41:16] | Right? | 对吧 |
[41:19] | Rob? | 罗伯 |
[41:23] | Yeah. Right, mate. | 是啊 伙计 |
[41:25] | I’m just gonna, um…yeah, I’m just gonna… | 我就…我就… |
[41:28] | subtract one thing. | 去掉一样东西 |
[41:30] | Streamline my operation, like. | 清理一下门户 |
[41:36] | Rob? | 罗伯 |
[41:47] | Mate. | 伙计 |
[41:50] | Get up. | 起来 |
[41:51] | What the fuck is this, man? | 你这是搞什么 |
[41:53] | – Fuckin’… – What the fuck?! | -你他妈 -搞什么啊 |
[41:56] | – Get the fuck off me! – You think I wouldn’t find out? | -别他妈碰我 -你觉得我不会发现吗 |
[41:58] | Ah, fuckin’ hell! | 去死吧 |
[41:59] | – I’m fucking Louie! – Get the fuck off me! | -我他妈可是路易 -别碰我 |
[42:00] | You don’t get that shit past me, motherfucker. | 这种事别想唬我 混蛋 |
[42:01] | I haven’t done fuck all! Fuck you! | 我什么都没做 去你的 |
[42:04] | No! No, fuck off! | 不不 别碰我 |
[42:08] | Get the fuck off me! | 放开我 |
[42:22] | You fucked my girl, Jason. | 你上了我的女人 杰森 |
[42:24] | I can’t be letting you get away with that. | 我可不能就这么放过你 |
[42:51] | He’s dying, Louie. | 他要死了 路易 |
[42:53] | Yeah. I know. It’s fucked up, innit? | 我知道 这真是太糟了 是吧 |
[42:58] | What have you got to say for yourself? | 你有什么要解释的吗 |
[43:02] | Didn’t think so. | 我看也是 |
[43:16] | Done, mate. | 行了 伙计 |
[43:22] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[43:25] | Oh, dear. | 天呐 |
[43:28] | Oh, fuck. | 该死 |
[43:31] | Shit. | 我去 |
[43:35] | Sorry, mate. | 抱歉了 伙计 |
[43:38] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[43:44] | Fuck. | 操 |
[43:48] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[43:52] | Clean up this mess. | 把这儿收拾好 |
[44:11] | – We’ve gotta go. – What? | -我们得走了 -什么 |
[44:13] | Pack your shit. | 收拾东西 |
[44:15] | Come on! We’ve gotta go, man. | 快点啊 我们得走了 |
[44:17] | Cook…what’s going on? | 库克 怎么回事啊 |
[44:22] | Cook! What’s going on? Cook? | 库克 怎么回事 库克 |
[44:24] | Listen, listen, listen, listen. | 听我说 |
[44:26] | You wanted me to be honest with you. | 你让我跟你说实话 |
[44:27] | I’m being honest with you now. | 我这就是在实话实说 |
[44:29] | We’ve got to get the fuck out of here. | 我们得马上离开 |
[44:30] | Just like we said, fuck off out of town. | 就像我们说的那样 离开这鬼地方 |
[44:36] | – You tell me everything. – Yeah, I will, I promise. | -你要把一切都告诉我 -嗯 我保证 |
[44:38] | We just gotta get moving, OK? | 但我们得走了 |
[44:40] | – OK. – Come on. | -好 -走吧 |
[45:10] | – Yeah? – Cook, you got to help me. | -喂 -库克 你得帮帮我 |
[45:13] | – I’m so scared, please… – Who is it? | -我好怕 求你了 -是谁 |
[45:15] | – Please come, Cook. Come to me, please. – Where are you? | -求你了 库克 来救救我 -你在哪 |
[45:18] | I’m at the bus station. | 我在大巴站 |
[45:20] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[45:22] | Cook? | 库克 |
[45:23] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[45:25] | Ok… | 好吧 |
[45:33] | What you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[45:35] | Cook? | 库克 |
[45:37] | Cook, where you going? | 库克 你这是去哪 |
[45:40] | Cook? | 库克 |
[45:43] | Cook, don’t go back. | 库克 别往回走 |
[45:45] | Cook! | 库克 |
[45:46] | Don’t go back! | 别往回走 |
[45:57] | – Is it safe here? – I think so. | -这里安全吗 -应该吧 |
[45:59] | – Emma? What on earth are you doing here? – Hi, Mum. | -艾玛 你在这儿干什么 -妈 |
[46:02] | Did you fuck him? | 你操他了吗 |
[46:03] | Fight for me, don’t just…lie down. | 为我而争取 别束手就擒 |
[46:06] | Where’s the gun? | 枪呢 |
[46:08] | Cook? | 库克 |
[46:09] | You broke my heart, babe. Snap, fuckin’ snap. | 宝贝 你伤了我的心 就那么给捏碎了 |
[46:12] | How long do we have to go on? | 我们还要走多久 |
[46:15] | Till it’s finished. | 直到这一切结束 |