时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | What you after…? | 你要什么 |
[00:01] | I’m not fucking ya, | 我不会和你睡的 |
[00:04] | The missus. She needs | 而我那位 |
[00:05] | someone to drive her about the next day or so. | 她要找人给她开几天的车 |
[00:08] | Do you wanna be my Driving Miss Daisy? | 你要给我当司机了吗 |
[00:09] | I’m in love with that girl. | 我爱她 |
[00:11] | – I can’t be doing with disloyalty, Cook. – Oh, God! | -她偷情我会受不了的 库克 -天呐 |
[00:14] | Keep your fucking mouth shut, all right? | 你他妈不许说出去 |
[00:16] | I don’t know a fucking thing about you. Who the hell are you? | 我对你完全不了解 你到底是谁 |
[00:18] | – Fuck! – You fucked my girl, Jason. | -该死 -你上了我的女人 杰森 |
[00:21] | We’ve got to get the fuck out of here. | 我们得马上离开 |
[00:37] | ‘A man died last night. | 昨晚有个人死了 |
[00:43] | ‘Not a man I liked, or who liked me. | 我不待见他 他也不待见我 |
[00:47] | ‘But he didn’t deserve what he got. | 但他也不该死 |
[00:54] | ‘It wasn’t good. | 他死于非命 |
[00:57] | ‘He wasn’t surrounded by his nearest and dearest. | 他身边没有亲人朋友环绕 |
[01:01] | ‘He didn’t pass away peacefully in his sleep. | 他不是安详地在睡梦中逝去 |
[01:08] | ‘And they say it’s a small country. | 人说这个国家很小 |
[01:12] | ‘But we drove all night and didn’t see the end of it. | 但我们在夜色里疾驰却看不到尽头 |
[01:18] | ‘You think you know death. But you don’t. | 你自以为了解死亡 但你不了解 |
[01:22] | ‘Not until you’ve seen it. Really seen it. | 除非你亲眼见识过 亲身感受 |
[01:25] | ‘Then it gets under your skin and lives inside you. | 那感觉挥之不去 令人不安 |
[01:28] | ‘And there’s nothing you can do. | 而你无计可施 |
[01:32] | ‘Nothing.’ | 无能为力 |
[01:48] | – Is this it? – Yeah. | -是这儿 -嗯 |
[01:51] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[01:53] | I came here every summer for, like, my whole life. I’m sure. | 我每年夏天都来好吗 我确定 |
[01:56] | Is it safe here? | 这里安全吗 |
[01:58] | I think so. | 应该吧 |
[02:02] | Well? | 走吧 |
[02:14] | This is so fucked up. Why are we here? | 这太糟糕了 我们来这儿干什么 |
[02:17] | Oh, I’m sorry my country house in the middle of nowhere | 抱歉啊 我家位于荒郊野岭 |
[02:19] | that no-one can find isn’t good enough for you. | 谁都找不到的度假屋让您失望了 |
[02:22] | Dickhead. | 欠揍 |
[02:32] | It’s here somewhere. | 就在这附近 |
[02:37] | Fuck’s sake. | 我操 |
[02:40] | Hang on. | 等一下 |
[02:54] | It’s nice. | 不错啊 |
[02:56] | Oh, I’m so glad you like it | 真高兴合您心意 |
[02:58] | Shut up, girls, right? | 别吵了 姑娘们 行吗 |
[03:00] | What’s important is that we’re off the grid. | 重要的是我们能躲在这儿 |
[03:02] | So we stay here until it pipes down, yeah? | 我们在这儿等到风头过去 行吗 |
[03:04] | Yeah? When will that be exactly? | 行啊 具体来说是多久 |
[03:07] | Whoever’s down there, I want you to know, I’ve got a gun… | 无论楼下是谁 我希望你知道我手上有枪 |
[03:10] | Fuck! It’s me, Emma! | 操 是我 艾玛 |
[03:22] | Emma? | 艾玛 |
[03:24] | Hi, Mum. Dad. | 晚上好 妈 爸 |
[03:28] | What on earth are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么 |
[03:30] | These are my friends, Cook and Charlie. We just… | 这是我朋友 库克和查莉 |
[03:33] | came down from the city, you know, | 我们刚从城里过来 |
[03:34] | bit of a break, bit of a holiday. | 打算休息下 放个假 |
[03:37] | Great | 好极了 |
[03:37] | Look, I didn’t know you were gonna be here. | 我也不知道你们会在这儿 |
[03:39] | Well, of course you can stay. | 你们当然可以住下 |
[03:41] | It was just a bit of a shock, it’s all. It…it’s fine. | 我们只是没想到 没关系 |
[03:47] | We haven’t heard a word from you for two years. | 我们已经两年没有你的消息了 |
[03:51] | And…? | 然后呢 |
[03:52] | We thought you were never coming back. | 我们以为你再也不会回来了 |
[03:54] | – What makes you think you can just…? – Mike! | -你凭什么觉得你可以… -麦克 |
[03:57] | We can talk about it tomorrow, OK? | 我们明天再说 行吗 |
[04:03] | I’ll just go and make up some beds. | 我去给你们铺床 |
[04:09] | Mum. | 妈 |
[04:11] | Can you please tell Dad to stop pointing his gun at me? | 你能让我爸别拿枪指着我了吗 |
[04:13] | Mike! Will you give me a hand? | 麦克 你能来帮我吗 |
[04:28] | – OK, we’re leaving. – Whoa, whoa, Ems… | -行了 我们得走了 -小艾 |
[04:30] | Ems, there’s nowhere else to go. | 小艾 我们无处可去 |
[04:32] | Please don’t make me stay here, Cook. | 别让我待在这儿 库克 |
[04:34] | I’m sorry, Emma. | 对不起 艾玛 |
[04:36] | Not long. OK? | 不会很久 好吗 |
[04:39] | Not long. | 不会很久 |
[05:37] | Are we gonna sleep, | 我们是睡觉呢 |
[05:38] | or are you gonna spend the entire night eye-fucking yourself? | 还是你要整夜盯着自己看呢 |
[05:46] | Why are you in my life, Charlie? | 你为什么要出现在我的生命里 查莉 |
[06:16] | Did you fuck him? | 你操他了吗 |
[06:23] | Oh, I fuck everyone. | 我谁都操 |
[06:59] | You tell me what happened between you and her now. | 现在告诉我你和她之间发生了什么 |
[07:02] | Cos I wanna know if she’s having a laugh. | 我要知道她是不是在说笑 |
[07:05] | Emma… | 艾玛 |
[07:07] | Not now, please. | 回头再说吧 |
[07:08] | No, you tell me. You don’t lie. | 不 你告诉我 不许撒谎 |
[07:25] | Once. | 就一次 |
[07:26] | I fucked up. | 我搞砸了 |
[07:28] | Yeah, you really did. | 对 你确实搞砸了 |
[07:29] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:31] | In the morning, I want her gone. | 明天早上 我要她走 |
[07:32] | Away from here. Away from me. You tell her. | 离开这里 离开我 你告诉她 |
[07:35] | – Ems, come on… – You’re supposed to be this | -小艾 拜托 -你应该是一个 |
[07:37] | big-shot drug dealer, hardman, badass. | 牛逼的毒贩子 一个硬汉恶棍 |
[07:40] | You’re supposed to be strong. | 你应该很坚强 |
[07:41] | I’m trying. | 我在努力 |
[07:41] | You stupid twat! | 你个傻逼 |
[07:44] | Why don’t you fight for something? | 为什么你不努力争取呢 |
[07:46] | Fight for me. Don’t just…lie down. | 为我而争取 别束手就擒 |
[07:49] | I dunno what else to do, Emma. | 我不知道该做什么 艾玛 |
[07:51] | – He’s coming for us, you know. – No, not for me. | -他要来抓我们 -不 他跟我无关 |
[07:53] | I’m not too sure about that, Ems. | 我不确定 小艾 |
[07:54] | I can’t just feed her to the fucking crocodiles. | 我不能就那么把她送进虎口 |
[07:56] | No, girls like her, they get what they want. | 不 她那样的姑娘要什么有什么 |
[07:58] | – It’ll happen again, won’t it? – No, Ems. No. | -你们还会再那样 不是吗 -不会的 小艾 |
[08:01] | You want her, you just take her. Yeah? | 你想要她 就把她带走 好吗 |
[08:03] | You leave and you don’t fucking come back. | 你们离开然后再也别回来 |
[08:07] | No… | 不要 |
[08:11] | Just go with her. | 跟她走吧 |
[09:32] | No… | 不 |
[09:34] | No. No. | 不要 |
[09:41] | Babes… | 亲爱的 |
[09:43] | Ems… | 小艾 |
[09:46] | Even your dick tells lies. | 你的老二都在说谎 |
[09:49] | Fuck this. | 去你妈 |
[09:51] | Emma! | 艾玛 |
[09:53] | Babes! Fuck’s sake! | 宝贝 该死 |
[09:57] | Fucking hell! | 他妈的 |
[09:59] | Ems, man! | 小艾 回来 |
[10:02] | Ems… Ems! | 小艾 小艾 |
[10:39] | – So, Cook! What do you do? – I work in events. | -库克 你做什么工作 -我做社交活动 |
[10:43] | Ah. Like parties? | 派对那种吗 |
[10:44] | Mmm. Yeah. Something like that. | 对 差不多吧 |
[10:46] | – That sounds pretty exciting. – Mum… | -听起来很不错啊 -妈 |
[10:47] | I’m just asking, Ems… | 我就问问 小艾 |
[10:51] | – Are you still working at the…? – Petrol station. | -你还在那里工作吗 -对 加油站 |
[10:55] | Something you want to say, Dad? | 你想说什么 爸爸 |
[10:58] | You always make such great life choices | 你选择的人生总是这么精彩 |
[11:00] | I do what I want. | 我做自己想做的 |
[11:08] | – Can I get anyone a drink, or…? – Yeah, I’ll give you a hand. | -有人要喝东西吗 -我帮你吧 |
[11:10] | No, it’s OK. I’ll help him. | 没事 我帮他就行 |
[11:14] | Fuck’s sake. | 去他妈的 |
[11:21] | What do you do, Charlie? | 你做什么工作呢 查莉 |
[11:24] | Er, entertainment. | 娱乐行业 |
[11:27] | Right. | 这样啊 |
[11:28] | At the parties? | 在派对上吗 |
[11:31] | Anywhere. | 不一定 |
[11:38] | Why don’t you tell her to take the car and go? | 你怎么不直接叫她开车走 |
[11:41] | – I’m getting drinks. – OK, who’s next? | -我要点喝的 -下一位 |
[11:44] | Yes, mate, can I just get two pints of bitter and…? | 你好 我要两品脱苦啤酒和… |
[11:47] | Hey, you’ve just pushed in there, pal! | 你插队了 兄弟 |
[11:48] | All right, dickhead. And a large glass of white wine. | 少管闲事 傻逼 再来一大杯白葡萄酒 |
[11:50] | – What did you just call me, mate? – Just don’t, all right? | -你叫我什么 -别冲动 好吗 |
[11:51] | Hey, say it again, pal! Come again, mate, go on. | 再说一次 兄弟 来 再说一遍 |
[11:55] | A dickhead. | 你个傻逼 |
[11:58] | – Dick…head? – Cook… | -傻 逼 -库克 |
[12:01] | – Like your head is a dick.- Cook. | -因为你的头就跟屄一样 -库克 |
[12:06] | Cook! | 库克 |
[12:11] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[12:11] | Nothing. We’re getting drinks. | 没事 只是要点喝的而已 |
[12:14] | Hey. All right, darling? Listen, are you with this moron? | 你好啊 美人 你跟这白痴在一起吗 |
[12:16] | Oi! What the fuck?! | 你说什么 |
[12:17] | Step the fuck down, mate, before… | 你给我闭嘴 否则我… |
[12:51] | We’ve been going to that pub for years! People know us there! | 我们这些年一直去那家酒吧 大家都认识我们 |
[12:55] | We said we’re sorry, Dad! | 我们说过抱歉了 爸爸 |
[12:56] | – The guy was a dick! – We’re going home! OK?! | -是那男的太混蛋 -咱们回家 行吧 |
[12:58] | Let her deal with whatever mess she’s got herself into! | 让她自己来处理她惹的破事 |
[13:01] | Go and talk to him, please. | 来跟他谈谈 拜托了 |
[13:10] | Jesus Christ! | 真无语 |
[14:00] | Hello, princess. | 你好啊 公主 |
[14:05] | It’s OK, mate. I come in peace. | 别担心 我没有恶意 |
[14:08] | I’d wave a white flag, but I’m fresh out, you know what I mean? | 我倒想摇个白旗 但是手里没有 你懂吧 |
[14:18] | You should’ve gone to Spain or some shit. | 你应该去西班牙之类的地方 |
[14:19] | – Louie… – It’s all right, man. Serious. | -路易 -没事 真没事 |
[14:24] | I understand. | 我懂的 |
[14:30] | How did you find us? | 你怎么找到我们的 |
[14:32] | This car you drive. I’ve got a little anti-theft gizmo in it. | 你开的这辆车 我装了点防盗设备 |
[14:36] | Got an app for that shit. Easy-peasy. X marks the spot. | 还有个手机应用 很简单 一目了然 |
[14:39] | Can we talk about this, Louie, or what? | 能谈谈吗 路易 你想怎样 |
[14:45] | Cook, man, of course we can. | 库克 伙计 当然可以谈 |
[14:48] | We just need a little heart-to-heart, that’s all. | 我们好好谈谈就行 |
[14:54] | You’d better introduce me to your friends. I don’t wanna be rude. | 快把我介绍给你朋友吧 我可不想失礼 |
[15:02] | Chill. | 放松 |
[15:04] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[15:12] | Nice. | 真不错 |
[15:15] | Nice place. | 房子不错嘛 |
[15:20] | Where is she? | 她人呢 |
[15:22] | She’s not here, Louie. | 她不在这里 路易 |
[15:23] | You let little hot-tits slide through your fingers? | 到手的小妞飞了吗 |
[15:25] | That’s careless, man. | 你也太不小心了 伙计 |
[15:27] | Ems, thanks. | 谢了 小艾 |
[15:29] | As long as you lock the door behind you and put the key in the… | 只要你记得锁门 然后把钥匙放进… |
[15:35] | Hello? | 你是 |
[15:36] | Oh, sorry to just drop by like this. | 抱歉 我不请自来 |
[15:39] | Louie. Very nice to meet you. | 我是路易 很高兴见到你 |
[15:42] | Annabel. I’m sorry, I don’t… | 我是安娜贝尔 抱歉 我不… |
[15:45] | They not tell you about me? I’m Charlie’s boyfriend. | 他们没跟你提过我吗 我是查莉的男友 |
[15:48] | Just came to make sure she was OK. | 我是来看看她的 |
[15:50] | I came to pick her up. Yeah. That’s it. | 我是来接她的 就是这样 |
[15:52] | My parents are just leaving, actually. | 其实 我父母正要离开 |
[15:58] | Sorry. I, er… I just charged in. | 抱歉 是我唐突了 |
[16:01] | You do what you need to. I’m sorry. | 你们请便 我很抱歉 |
[16:05] | I’ll come out with you. | 我送你们出去 |
[16:08] | – It’s nice to meet you, Louie. – Likewise. | -很高兴见到你 路易 -我也是 |
[16:10] | – Here, I’ll take that. – Bye. | -我来拿 -再见 |
[16:17] | How many more of your friends…? | 你还有多少朋友 |
[16:21] | Parents, eh? Drive you nuts! | 父母啊 能把你逼疯 |
[16:26] | What you gonna do? | 你想干什么 |
[16:32] | Yeah, good question, good question. | 好问题 好问题 |
[16:36] | I guess I hadn’t thought that far ahead. | 我还没想那么多呢 |
[16:38] | Thank God, are they gone…? | 谢天谢地 他们走了吗 |
[16:41] | Hi, Charlie. | 你好 查莉 |
[16:47] | Come on! | 说吧 |
[16:49] | I’m trying, I’m trying. | 我想跟你谈谈 |
[16:55] | I understand you got scared. It’s OK. | 我知道你吓到了 没关系的 |
[16:57] | I just want you back, OK? I love you. | 我只想你回来 我爱你 |
[17:02] | I’m serious, no bullshit. | 我是认真的 没瞎说 |
[17:05] | It doesn’t matter what you did. | 我不介意你做的事 |
[17:06] | What I did? | 我做的事 |
[17:09] | Louie, you killed Jason. | 路易 你杀了杰森 |
[17:13] | That’s…how’d they say…? | 那是 怎么说的 |
[17:17] | …academic. It’s peripheral. | 理论问题 不重要 |
[17:19] | But what we’ve got, what we had, | 但我们的感情 我们曾经的感情 |
[17:21] | was so much more than any of that shit. | 远比这些烂事重要得多 |
[17:24] | You gonna tell me that means nothing to you anymore? | 难道这些你都不在乎了吗 |
[17:27] | – You gonna tell me that? – Louie… | -你是这么想的吗 -路易 |
[17:30] | Nobody’s going to say anything. | 我们不会说出去的 |
[17:34] | So please… | 所以请你 |
[17:36] | …just fuck off. | 滚吧 |
[17:42] | Ok. | 好 |
[17:45] | Ok. | 好 |
[17:49] | I think you should go, Louie. | 我觉得你应该走了 路易 |
[17:54] | Yeah. | 是 |
[17:56] | Suppose I’d better do one. | 我是应该离开 |
[18:12] | – Hello. – Yeah. | -你好 -喂 |
[18:15] | – Ready? – Yeah, I’m ready now. | -准备好了 -好了 |
[18:24] | You broke my heart, babe. | 宝贝 你伤了我的心 |
[18:27] | Snap. Fucking snap. | 就那么给捏碎了 |
[18:59] | Is that it? It’s over? | 这就完了吗 |
[19:05] | Get the stuff together. We’re going. | 收拾东西 我们走 |
[19:08] | Get the fucking stuff! | 赶紧收拾东西 |
[19:15] | We’re walking. | 我们徒步 |
[19:46] | You know where I’d rather be right now? | 知道我现在想在哪吗 |
[19:49] | I’ll tell you where. | 告诉你吧 |
[19:51] | Fucking anywhere, rather than stuck out here in the middle of | 在哪里 都比困在这个 |
[19:54] | the arse end of the edge of the fucking universe. | 破宇宙的屁股沟里强 |
[19:57] | You had your chance to leave! You should have taken it! | 你有机会走的 应该抓住呀 |
[19:59] | What, you think I should have gone with him?! | 怎么 你觉得我该跟他走 |
[20:01] | Shut up, girls! | 闭嘴 姑娘们 |
[20:01] | You think I should have gone with that murdering sack of shit?! | 你觉得我应该跟那个杀人犯走 |
[20:03] | Hey, I’m talking to you! | 跟你说话呢 |
[20:04] | Piss off, whore! You did all of this! | 滚开婊子 这些都是你造成的 |
[20:06] | – Oh, why?! – Girls! | -凭什么 -姑娘们 |
[20:07] | Shut up, girls! | 闭嘴 姑娘们 |
[20:15] | Mum. | 妈妈 |
[20:17] | Emma, wait! | 艾玛 等下 |
[20:18] | Mum! | 妈妈 |
[20:21] | Mum! | 妈妈 |
[20:26] | Where are they? Mum?! | 他们人呢 妈妈 |
[20:30] | Dad?! | 爸爸 |
[20:32] | Cook?! | 库克 |
[20:34] | What the fuck’s going on?! | 这他妈是怎么了 |
[20:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:44] | Mum! Dad! | 妈妈 爸爸 |
[20:50] | What’s happened?! Something’s happened! | 发生什么了 他们出事了 |
[20:58] | Mum! | 妈妈 |
[21:02] | – Where’s the gun? – What? What are you saying? | -枪呢 -什么 你什么意思 |
[21:06] | He had a gun. Where is it? | 他有把枪 枪去哪了 |
[21:14] | We need to get off the road. | 我们得离开公路 |
[21:16] | – Mum?! Mum! – Emma, don’t. | -妈妈 妈妈 -艾玛 别喊 |
[21:19] | Whoa, whoa, shush. | 乖 乖 小声点 |
[21:20] | He’s got them, he’s got them. I know, I know. | 他抓了他们 我知道 我知道 |
[21:22] | – Emma, please. – No! | -艾玛 拜托 -不 |
[21:23] | – Emma, please. Shush, shush. – Get off me! | -艾玛 小声点 -放开我 |
[21:39] | Fuck off! What’s going on?! Get off me! | 滚开 这是怎么回事 放开我 |
[21:44] | Where are we going?! | 我们要去哪 |
[21:47] | We need to go back, Cook! | 我们得回去 库克 |
[21:50] | Cook, get off! | 库克 放手 |
[21:59] | No! We need to go back! | 不 我们得回去 |
[22:01] | Stay here a second. | 在这儿待一会儿 |
[22:03] | – We need to find them! – She needs to shut up! | -我们得找到他们 -她得闭嘴 |
[22:05] | They’ve done something to them! We need to do something! | 他们在伤害他们 我们得做点什么 |
[22:10] | Emma! He’ll hear you! | 艾玛 他会听到的 |
[22:13] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:18] | Emma? | 艾玛 |
[22:20] | What’s that man done? | 那人做了什么 |
[22:23] | – What has he done?! – Ems, babe, listen. | -他做了什么 -小艾 宝贝 听着 |
[22:27] | Ems, babe. Listen, I promise you, | 小艾 听着 我保证 |
[22:29] | everything will be OK. All right? | 一切都会没事的 好吗 |
[22:32] | What’s he done to them? | 他对他们做了什么 |
[22:33] | He’s just keeping hold of them to scare us. | 他只是绑架了他们来吓唬我们 |
[22:34] | I promise you he’ll let them go. All right? | 我保证 他会放了他们的 好吗 |
[22:38] | Now, you just need to be brave now, OK? Ems? | 你得勇敢点 好吗 小艾 |
[22:42] | Yeah? | 好吗 |
[22:43] | I promise you, everything will be fine. | 我保证 一切都会没事的 |
[22:49] | Stay with her. | 陪着她 |
[22:50] | Where are you going? You’re leaving us?! | 你去哪 你要撇下我们吗 |
[22:52] | I’m just gonna take a look. | 我就是去看一眼 |
[22:52] | I promise I’ll come straight back, OK? | 我保证我马上回来 好吗 |
[24:35] | – Was that…? – Come on, we’ve got to go! | -刚刚那是… -走吧 我们得走了 |
[25:58] | Oh! Oh, God! | 天呐 |
[26:01] | – Emma! – Emma, please, sit down! | -艾玛 -艾玛 别这样 坐下 |
[26:03] | You just need to calm down. | 你得冷静点 |
[26:04] | – Cook, Cook, get her to sit down. – Everything’s going to be OK. | -库克 库克 让她坐下 -一切都会没事的 |
[26:07] | Emma, take a couple of these, yeah? | 艾玛 吃几粒这个 |
[26:11] | It’ll calm you down. It’s Valium. | 能让你冷静下来 是安定 |
[26:14] | Ok? | 好吗 |
[26:16] | Just stay quiet. He’s going to hear you. | 别出声 他会听到的 |
[26:20] | Emma, everything’s going to be all right. | 艾玛 一切都会没事的 |
[26:23] | I don’t know about you, Cook, but I am fucking terrified. | 我不知道你 库克 但我是吓坏了 |
[26:30] | It’s OK, Emma. It’s OK. | 没事啦 艾玛 没事了 |
[26:36] | So, what, we’re just waiting here until morning, then? | 我们就在这儿等到天亮吗 |
[26:50] | OK, Emma, come on now, girl. | 行了 艾玛 没事了 |
[26:54] | It’s OK, Emma, you’re all right. | 没事了 艾玛 |
[27:49] | She’s still out. Shh. | 她还在昏睡 |
[27:58] | – You OK? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -嗯 |
[28:07] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:11] | For all this. | 所有这一切都很抱歉 |
[28:17] | I wanted you. | 我想要你 |
[28:21] | It’s OK. | 没事的 |
[28:26] | Do you think Jason knew what was happening to him? | 你说杰森当时反应过来是怎么回事了吗 |
[28:30] | When they drowned him? | 他淹死的时候 |
[28:34] | – Do you think he felt it all? – I don’t know, babes. | -你说他有感觉吗 -我不知道啊 |
[28:46] | How long do we have to go on? | 我们还要走多久 |
[28:52] | Till it’s finished. | 直到这一切结束 |
[28:56] | I’m cold. | 我好冷 |
[29:28] | We’ll get some help tomorrow. | 我们明天去求助 |
[29:32] | You can’t do that. | 不行 |
[29:35] | You’re already on the run. | 你已经在逃跑了 |
[29:42] | We need to kill him. | 我们得杀了他 |
[29:46] | I ain’t killing nobody. | 我不会杀人的 |
[29:50] | I’ve been thinking about it. | 我一直在考虑 |
[29:54] | How I would do it. | 我要怎么动手 |
[29:59] | You’re helping me. | 你帮我一起 |
[30:04] | You’re holding him down. | 你帮我按住他 |
[30:08] | We’ve got something. | 我们拿了什么东西 |
[30:12] | A branch. | 一截树枝 |
[30:16] | And I just put it on his throat. | 我把树枝按在他喉咙上 |
[30:20] | And crush it. | 狠狠地按下去 |
[30:24] | And I just keep on pushing it down. | 我一个劲地往下按 |
[30:29] | I just keep on. | 不肯松手 |
[30:33] | Until he’s dead. | 直到他死掉 |
[30:38] | Did it feel good when you did that to someone? | 杀人的时候 感觉爽吗 |
[30:44] | No. | 不 |
[30:47] | It felt like nothing. | 什么感觉都没有 |
[30:52] | And then you’ve got to live with this nothing. | 然后你得承受这种空白的感觉 |
[30:56] | It’s just shit. | 糟透了 |
[31:15] | Choose me. | 选我吧 |
[31:25] | Choose me. | 选我吧 |
[32:46] | Jason? | 杰森 |
[32:51] | All right, mate? | 你好啊 伙计 |
[32:57] | – Been missing you. – Yeah, you too, man. | -想你了 伙计 -我也想你了 |
[33:02] | Cool. | 好啊 |
[33:18] | So, where are those sweet ladies? | 那俩小妞呢 |
[33:23] | In there, asleep. | 在里面睡觉 |
[33:31] | I reckon you leave them. You keep running. | 我猜你会抛下他们 继续逃跑 |
[33:37] | It’s what you’re best at. | 这你最拿手 |
[33:40] | Mate? | 是吧 伙计 |
[33:51] | Come on. Let’s go. | 走吧 我们走 |
[34:17] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[34:22] | Oh, fuck me. | 我去 |
[34:35] | Emma? | 艾玛 |
[34:38] | Emma? | 艾玛 |
[34:43] | Where is she? | 她去哪了 |
[34:52] | Emma! | 艾玛 |
[34:55] | Fuck. Oh, fuck. | 该死 |
[34:59] | Fuck! | 我去 |
[35:09] | – Cook! – She’s gone! | -库克 -她走了 |
[35:11] | – You’ve got to be quiet. – She’s gone! | -你得小点声 -她走了 |
[35:13] | Emma! Emma! | 艾玛 艾玛 |
[35:18] | Cook, please, he’ll hear you. | 库克 别喊了 他会听到的 |
[35:20] | Emma, where are you?! | 艾玛 你在哪 |
[35:22] | Emma! | 艾玛 |
[35:24] | Get the fuck off me! | 别他妈碰我 |
[35:25] | – Emma! – Cook, he’ll hear you! | -艾玛 -库克 他会听到的 |
[35:27] | – Please. Be quiet. – Emma! | -求你 别说话 -艾玛 |
[35:31] | – For fuck’s sake, please, Cook! – Emma! | -天呐 库克 -艾玛 |
[35:35] | Emma, where are you?! | 艾玛 你在哪 |
[35:38] | Emma! | 艾玛 |
[38:32] | Mate, just… | 伙计 |
[38:36] | There’s fine. | 就站在那儿吧 |
[38:47] | – Louie? – Yes, mate? | -路易 -说吧 伙计 |
[38:49] | Please, don’t kill anyone else now. | 别再杀别人了 |
[38:51] | All right? | 行吗 |
[38:53] | Just leave it now, please. | 够了 好吗 |
[38:55] | I never thought I’d see this. | 这我真没想到 |
[38:58] | You begging for your life, Cooko? | 你居然求饶吗 库克 |
[39:00] | Nah, you do what you’ve got to do with me, mate. | 不 你想怎么我都行 |
[39:03] | To be honest, I think I’ve had it creeping up on me. | 老实说 我觉得死亡早就找上我了 |
[39:05] | Well, who cares? | 好吧 谁在乎呢 |
[39:09] | I’m still going to kill you, though. | 我还是要杀了你 |
[39:11] | Hey, at least I had fun fucking your missus, though. | 至少我上你的女人爽过一把 |
[39:15] | Still got that, ain’t I? | 至少我还有这个 |
[39:19] | – What? – Yeah, straight in her sweet spot, mate. | -什么 -没错 直接插进她的小妹妹里 |
[39:22] | Bawling my name out, she was, a fucking star. You listening? | 她还大喊我的名字 真不赖啊 你听着了吗 |
[39:25] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[39:26] | Could have been mates, Louie, you were right, | 你说得对 我们本来可以好好的 路易 |
[39:28] | but now you’re on the wrong side of me, aren’t you? | 但现在你惹着我了 |
[39:31] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[39:32] | Mistake. | 你不该这样 |
[39:35] | Go on, Charlie, twat him! | 来吧 查莉 干掉他 |
[40:43] | What? You think you could kill me? | 怎么 你觉得你能杀得了我吗 |
[40:45] | I’m fucking Cook, mate! Fucking Cook! | 我他妈是库克 老子可是库克 |
[40:49] | What’s my name? Go on. | 我是谁 说啊 |
[40:51] | Say me fucking name, go on! | 快说我是谁 |
[41:01] | Oi, oi, oi, oi, this is for my girlfriend. | 喂喂 这是为我女朋友 |
[41:23] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[41:29] | What are you waiting for?! | 你还等什么 |
[41:41] | We’re done. | 我们两清了 |
[42:18] | I didn’t do it. | 我没杀他 |
[42:20] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[42:51] | Oi, Louie, wake up. | 路易 醒醒 |
[42:54] | Louie, wake up. | 路易 醒醒 |
[42:56] | Oi! Wake up! | 醒过来 |
[43:04] | The police are going to be here pretty soon, mate. | 警察很快就会来了 伙计 |
[43:07] | You tell them whatever you want, OK? | 你爱怎么说怎么说 |
[43:11] | Tell them you killed someone. | 说你杀了人 |
[43:25] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[43:29] | Just drive, yeah? | 只管往前开 |
[43:32] | Keep going, don’t stop. | 一直开 别停下 |
[43:36] | Drive until the end of the day, then dump the car. | 开到天黑 然后扔掉车 |
[43:40] | Police are gonna want to talk to you. | 警察会想找你问话 |
[43:42] | Don’t. | 别出现 |
[43:46] | Just disappear. | 藏起来 |
[43:50] | Disappear? | 藏起来 |
[43:52] | Yeah. | 对 |
[43:54] | It’s easy. | 很容易的 |
[43:58] | Will I see you again? | 我还能再见你吗 |
[44:05] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[44:14] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[44:55] | Emma. | 艾玛 |
[45:04] | You think you know death. | 你自以为了解死亡 |
[45:06] | But you don’t. | 但你不了解 |
[45:07] | Not until you’ve seen it. | 除非你亲眼见识过 |
[45:09] | Really seen it. | 亲身感受 |
[45:14] | And it gets under your skin and lives inside you. | 那感觉挥之不去 令人不安 |
[45:19] | You also think you know life. | 你还会自己以为了解生命 |
[45:21] | You stand on the edge of things | 你站在世界的边缘 |
[45:22] | and watch it go by, but you’re not living it. | 看着世事变迁 但那不是真正的生活 |
[45:25] | Not really. | 那不算生活 |
[45:27] | You’re just a tourist. | 你只是个游客 |
[45:29] | A ghost. | 鬼魂 |
[45:31] | And then you see it. | 然后你看到了 |
[45:33] | Really see it. | 看到了真正的生活 |
[45:35] | And it gets under your skin | 它便深深植入你心里 |
[45:36] | and lives inside you, and there’s no escape. | 萦绕不散 无可逃避 |
[45:41] | There’s nothing to be done, and you know what? It’s good. | 根本没办法 不过 这挺好 |
[45:45] | It’s a good thing. | 这是好事 |
[45:49] | And that’s all I’ve got to say about it. | 我就想说这些 |