英文名称:Sleeping Beauty
年代:1959
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | I know you | *我认识你* |
[00:18] | I walked with you once upon a dream | *我曾经在梦境中和你一起散步* |
[00:23] | I know you | *我认识你* |
[00:26] | The gleam in your eyes is so familiar a gleam | *你的眼神是如此的熟悉* |
[00:31] | Yet I know it’s true | *我知道它是真实的* |
[00:34] | That visions are seldom all they seem | *那梦境是他们很少见到的* |
[00:39] | But if l know you I know what you’ll do | *但是如果我认识你我知道你会怎么做* |
[00:43] | You’ll love me at once | *你会立刻爱上我* |
[00:45] | The way you did once upon a dream | *你在梦里所做的* |
[02:03] | In a faraway land long ago… | 很久以前 在一块遥远的大陆上… |
[02:06] | Lived a king and his fair queen. | 住著一位国王和他美丽的皇后 |
[02:09] | Many years had they longed for a child… | 很多年来他们一直渴望一个孩子… |
[02:12] | and finally their wish was granted. | 最后他们愿望成真 |
[02:15] | A daughter was born, and they called her Aurora. | 他们的女儿出生了 他们称她为黎明的女神奥罗拉 |
[02:27] | Yes, they named her after the dawn… | 是的 他们因她出生在黎明之后命名 |
[02:29] | for she filled their lives with sunshine. | 因为她让他们的生活充满阳光 |
[02:33] | Then a great holiday was proclaimed throughout the kingdom… | 这个大喜消息马上传遍大街小巷… |
[02:37] | so that all of high or low estate… | 所有贵族和老百姓… |
[02:40] | might pay homage to the infant princess. | 都给予这个刚出生的公主深深的祝福 |
[02:44] | And our story begins on that most joyful day. | 我们的故事就从最快乐的那天开始 |
[02:48] | *On that joyful day | *在最快乐的那天* |
[02:51] | On thatjoyful day | *在最快乐的那天* |
[02:58] | Joyfully now to ourprincess we come | *我们的公主带来了喜悦* |
[03:02] | Bringing gifts and all good wishes too | *也带来礼物和全部好愿望* |
[03:05] | We pledge our loyalty anew | *我们再次保证我们的忠实* |
[03:07] | Hail to the Princess Aurora | *奥罗拉公主万岁* |
[03:11] | All ofher subjects adore her | *所有的子民都崇拜她* |
[03:15] | Hail to the King Hail to the Queen | *国王万岁 皇后万岁* |
[03:20] | Hail to the Princess Aurora | *奥罗拉公主万岁* |
[03:24] | Health to the Princess Wealth to the Princess | *为公主的健康干杯 为公主的财富干杯* |
[03:28] | Long live the Princess Aurora | *奥罗拉公主万岁* |
[03:33] | Hail, Aurora | *万岁 奥罗拉* |
[03:37] | Hail, Aurora | *万岁 奥罗拉* |
[03:41] | Health to the Princess Wealth to the Princess | *为公主的健康干杯 为公主的财富干杯* |
[03:46] | Long live the Princess Aurora | *奥罗拉公主万岁* |
[03:50] | Hail to the King Hail to the Queen | *国王万岁 皇后万岁* |
[03:54] | Hail to the Princess Aurora | *奥罗拉公主万岁* |
[04:04] | Thus, on this great and joyous day… | 因而 在这个大喜的日子… |
[04:06] | did all the kingdom celebrate the long-awaited royal birth. | 举国上下都在庆祝这位期待已久的公主诞生 |
[04:11] | And good King Stefan and his queen made welcome their lifelong friend. | 国王斯蒂芬和他的皇后正欢迎他们毕生的朋友 |
[04:23] | Their Royal Highnesses… | 尊敬的… |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:852个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:125个,六级词汇:44个,GRE词汇:68个,托福词汇:85个,考研词汇:126个,专四词汇:95个,专八词汇:22个, 所有生词标注共:240个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:26] | King Hubert and Prince Phillip! | 休伯特国王和菲利普王子! |
[04:31] | Fondly had these monarchs dreamed one day… | 这两个国王梦想有一天… |
[04:34] | their kingdoms to unite. | 他们的王国能够统一 |
[04:36] | Thus, today would they announce that | 因此 今天他们宣布 |
[04:37] | Phillip, Hubert’s son and heir… | 休伯特的儿子 王国的继承人菲利普… |
[04:40] | to Stefan’s child would be betrothed. | 将和斯蒂芬的女儿订婚 |
[04:45] | And so to her his gift he brought… | 所以他来送给她礼物… |
[04:48] | and looked unknowing on his future bride. | 这个他从未见过面的未来新娘 |
[05:06] | Their most honoured and exalted excellencies… | 他们最受尊敬最具地位的… |
[05:11] | the Three Good Fairies! | 三位美丽仙女! |
[05:16] | Mistress Flora… | 弗洛拉仙女… |
[05:19] | Mistress Fauna… | 弗娜仙女… |
[05:21] | and Mistress Merryweather! | 还有玛莉怀德仙女! |
[05:34] | -Oh! -Oh! -The little darling. | -噢! -小亲亲 |
[05:41] | -Your Majesties. -Your Majesties. -Your Majesties. | -尊敬的国王 |
[05:43] | Each of us the child may bless with a single gift… | 我们每个人都会给孩子一份祝福的礼物… |
[05:47] | no more, no less. | 不多 不少 |
[05:53] | Little princess… | 小公主… |
[05:55] | my gift shall be the gift of beauty. | 我的礼物是 美丽 |
[06:02] | One gift | *一份礼物* |
[06:05] | Beauty rare | *美丽非常* |
[06:09] | Gold of sunshine | *阳光般的金黄色* |
[06:12] | In her hair | *是她头发的颜色* |
[06:16] | Lips that shame the red, red rose | *嘴唇是那红色玫瑰羞愧的唇* |
[06:23] | She’ll walk with springtime | *她将随著春季走* |
[06:26] | Wherever she goes | *无论她去到哪* |
[06:37] | Tiny princess… | 小公主… |
[06:39] | my gift shall be the gift of song. | 我的礼物是 歌曲 |
[06:50] | One gift | *一份礼物* |
[06:52] | The gift of song | *歌唱的礼物* |
[06:56] | Melody her whole life long | *美妙的音色伴随她一生* |
[07:03] | The nightingale’s her troubadour | *她的梦中情人* |
[07:10] | Bringing his sweet serenade to her door | *带他悦耳的小夜曲到她的门* |
[07:24] | Sweet princess, my gift shall be the… | 可爱的公主 我的礼物是… |
[07:51] | -Why, it’s Maleficent. -What does she want here? -Shh! | -是巫婆莫力菲森 -她来这干什么? |
[07:56] | Well, quite a glittering assemblage, King Stefan. | 嗯 相当耀眼的聚会 斯蒂芬国王 |
[08:01] | Royalty, nobility… | 皇室 高贵的… |
[08:04] | the gentry, and… | 贵族 还有… |
[08:09] | How quaint. Even the rabble. | 很有趣 甚至还有乌合之众 |
[08:13] | I really felt quite distressed at not receiving an invitation. | 没有受到邀请真的让我感到非常哀伤 |
[08:16] | -You weren’t wanted. -Not wa… | -你妄想 -别这么说… |
[08:21] | Oh, dear, what an awkward situation. | 噢 亲爱的 很难堪吧 |
[08:25] | I had hoped it was merely due to some oversight. | 我很希望这仅仅是因为疏忽 |
[08:28] | Well, in that event, I’d best be on my way. | 如果是那样 我可以不怪罪你们 |
[08:31] | And you’re not offended, Your Excellency? | 我们没有得罪你吧 阁下? |
[08:35] | Why, no, Your Majesty. | 为什么 不 皇后 |
[08:38] | And to show I bear no ill will… | 为了表示我没有恶意… |
[08:41] | I, too, shall bestow a gift on the child. | 我也会给一份礼物给孩子 |
[08:47] | Listen well, all ofyou. | 你们所有人好好听著 |
[08:51] | The princess shall indeed grow in grace and beauty… | 公主的确会在大家的爱戴下… |
[08:56] | beloved by all who know her. | 优美和美丽里成长 |
[09:01] | But… | 但是… |
[09:04] | before the sun sets on her sixteenth birthday… | 在她16岁生日那天… |
[09:07] | she shall prick her finger on the spindle of a spinning wheel… | 她将在一个纺车的纱锭上扎破她的手指… |
[09:12] | and die. | 然后死去 |
[09:14] | Oh, no! | 噢 不要 |
[09:16] | Seize that creature! | 抓住那个巫婆! |
[09:19] | Stand back, you fools! | 退后 你们这些白痴! |
[09:33] | Don’t despair, Your Majesties. | 别绝望 皇后 |
[09:35] | Merryweather still has her gift to give. | 玛莉怀德还有一份礼物没给 |
[09:38] | Then she can undo this fearful curse? | 那么她能破解这个可怕的诅咒吗? |
[09:41] | Oh, no, Sire. | 噢 不 陛下 |
[09:43] | Maleficent’s powers are far too great. | 这个巫婆的力量太大 |
[09:46] | But she can help. | 但她能帮助 |
[09:50] | -But…-Just do your best, dear. | -但是…-尽你所能 宝贝 |
[09:53] | Yes, go on. | 是的 去吧 |
[09:56] | Sweet princess… | 小公主… |
[09:58] | if through this wicked witch’s trick… | 据这个邪恶的巫婆说… |
[10:01] | a spindle should your finger prick… | 你的手指会被一个纱锭扎破… |
[10:04] | a ray of hope there still may be in this… | 或许这仍有一点希望… |
[10:07] | the gift I give to thee. | 我给你的礼物 |
[10:10] | Not in death, but just in sleep the fateful prophecy you’ll keep. | 不会死 你只是会在这个致命的预言下沉睡… |
[10:15] | And from this slumber you shall wake… | 当你得到真爱的吻时 魔咒就会破解… |
[10:18] | when true love’s kiss the spell shall break. | 你也会在沉睡中醒来 |
[10:23] | Fortrue love | *真爱* |
[10:26] | Conquers all | *战胜一切* |
[10:33] | But King Stefan, still fearful of his daughter’s life… | 但是斯蒂芬国王 仍然担心她女儿的生命… |
[10:38] | did then and there decree that every spinning wheel in the kingdom… | 所以他颁令所有王国内的手纺车轮… |
[10:42] | should on that very day be burned. | 在那天都要被烧毁 |
[10:45] | So ’twas done. | 即刻生效 |
[11:03] | Oh, silly fiddle-faddle! | 噢 愚蠢的举动! |
[11:08] | Now, come have a nice cup of tea, dear. | 现在 来一杯香浓的茶 亲爱的 |
[11:11] | I’m sure it’ll work out somehow. | 我确信总有解决的办法 |
[11:13] | Well, a bonfire won’t stop Maleficent. | 大火并不能阻止巫婆的诅咒 |
[11:16] | Of course not. But what will? | 当然不会 但什么能阻止? |
[11:18] | -Well, perhaps ifwe reason with her. -Reason? | -或许我们可以跟她评理 -理由呢? |
[11:21] | -With Maleficent? -Well, she can’t be all bad. | -和巫婆? -她不会穷凶极恶的 |
[11:24] | Oh, yes, she can! | 噢 她就是这么一个人 |
[11:26] | Ooh, I’d like to turn her into a fat, old hoptoad. | 噢 我真想把她变成又胖又老的蟾蜍 |
[11:31] | Now, dear, that isn’t a very nice thing to say. | 亲爱的 这可不是你说想做就能做到的 |
[11:34] | Besides, we can’t. You know our magic doesn’t work that way. | 我们没有这个能力 你知道我们的魔法有限 |
[11:38] | It can only do good, dear, to bring joy and happiness. | 我们只能带来欢乐与幸福 |
[11:41] | Well, that would make me happy. | 那样做会使我很快乐 |
[11:44] | But there must be some way. | 但是一定有什么办法的 |
[11:48] | -There is! -There is? | -有了! -有了? |
[11:50] | -What is it, Flora? -I’m going to… | -是什么 弗洛拉? -我将… |
[11:53] | Shh, shh, shh, shh, shh! Even walls have ears. | 嘘 嘘 嘘! 小心隔墙有耳 |
[12:01] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[12:18] | I’ll turn her into a flower. | 我要把她变成一朵花 |
[12:20] | -Maleficent? -Oh, no, dear. The princess. | -巫婆吗? -不是 亲爱的 是公主 |
[12:24] | Oh, she’d make a lovely flower. | 噢 她将变成一朵可爱的花 |
[12:27] | Don’t you see? A flower can’t prick its finger. | 你想想 一朵花哪来的手指? |
[12:30] | -It hasn’t any. -That’s right. | -没有 -那就对了 |
[12:32] | -She’ll be perfectly safe. -Until Maleficent sends a frost. | -她将会很安全 -直到巫婆送来一次霜害 |
[12:36] | Yes! Eh…Oh, dear. | 是啊! 噢 亲爱的 |
[12:40] | She always ruins your nicest flowers. | 她始终会毁灭你那朵可爱的花 |
[12:43] | You’re right. And she’ll be expecting us to do something like that. | 是的 她一定正希望我们做些那样的事呢 |
[12:48] | Oh! Well, what won’t she expect? She knows everything. | 噢! 那么 什么才不是她希望的? 她知道一切 |
[12:53] | Oh, but she doesn’t, dear. | 不 不会的 |
[12:55] | Maleficent doesn’t know anything about love… | 巫婆对于爱情… |
[12:58] | or kindness or the joy of helping others. | 亲情或者是幸福快乐 一窍不通 |
[13:02] | You know, sometimes I don’t think she’s really very happy. | 有时我并不认为她真的很快乐 |
[13:06] | That’s it! Of course. | 当然 正是那样 |
[13:09] | It’s the only thing she can’t understand and won’t expect. | 只有这些她才不能理解和预知 |
[13:14] | Now, now, now, we’ll have to plan it carefully. | 现在 现在 我们要小心谨慎的计划 |
[13:17] | Let’s see. The woodcutter’s cottage. | 让我想想…砍柴者的农舍 |
[13:19] | Yes, yes, the abandoned one. | 是的 是的 废弃了的农舍 |
[13:21] | Of course, the king and queen will object. | 当然国王和皇后会反对 |
[13:23] | But when we explain it’s the only way… | 但我们会解释这是唯一的办法… |
[13:26] | Explain what? | 解释什么? |
[13:29] | About the three peasant women raising a foundling child… | 关于3个农妇养大一个弃孩… |
[13:33] | deep in the forest. | 在森林的深处 |
[13:35] | -Oh? Oh, that’s very nice of them. -Who are they? | -哦? 他们心肠太好了 -他们是谁? |
[13:40] | Turn around. | 转身 |
[13:43] | -Eww! -Why, it’s us! | -咦! -为什么是我们! |
[13:46] | -Uh-huh. -You mean, “we” us? | -啊 -你的意思是 我们? |
[13:49] | -Uh-huh. -Take care of the baby? | -嗯 -照顾孩子? |
[13:51] | -Why not? -Oh, I’d like that! | -为什么不呢? -噢 我愿意! |
[13:55] | Well, y-yes, but w-w-we’d have to feed it a… | 但是 我们得喂她吃饭… |
[13:57] | And wash it and dress it and rock it to sleep. | 还有洗衣服穿衣服哄她睡觉 |
[14:01] | -Oh, I’d love it. -Do you really think we can? | -噢 我喜欢 -你真的认为我们能吗? |
[14:04] | If humans can do it, so can we. | 人类可以 我们也可以 |
[14:06] | -And we’d have our magic to help us. -That’s right. | -我们还有魔法可以帮助我们 -是的 |
[14:10] | No, no, no, no, no, no! No magic! | 不 不 不 不! 不许用魔法! |
[14:13] | I’ll take those wands right now. | 我要拿走这些魔法棒 |
[14:15] | Oh, better get rid of those wings too. | 最好也除去那些翅膀 |
[14:18] | You mean live like mortals? For sixteen years? | 你是说像凡人一样生活16年? |
[14:22] | -Uh-huh. -B-Bu…Now, now, we…we don’t know how. | 但是 现在 我们不知道行不行的通… |
[14:26] | We’ve never done anything without magic. | 没有了魔法我们什么也不能做 |
[14:28] | And that’s why Maleficent will never suspect… | 这可以让巫婆不会怀疑… |
[14:30] | -But…But who’ll wash? -And cook? | -但是 但是 谁来洗衣服? -还有做饭? |
[14:32] | -Oh, we’ll all pitch in. -I’ll take care of the baby. | -噢 我们大家一起努力 -我来照顾孩子 |
[14:36] | Let me have it, dear. | 给我 亲爱的 |
[14:39] | Come along now. We must tell Their Majesties at once. | 跟我来 我们必须立刻告诉国王 |
[14:46] | -Flora? -Flora? | -弗洛拉? -弗洛拉? |
[14:55] | So the king and his queen watched with heavy hearts… | 所以国王和他的皇后怀著沉重的心情… |
[14:58] | as their most precious possession, their only child… | 看著他们唯一的最宝贵的女儿… |
[15:02] | disappeared into the night. | 在那个夜晚消失 |
[15:17] | Many sad and lonely years passed by… | 斯蒂芬国王和他的百姓… |
[15:19] | for King Stefan and his people. | 在悲哀和孤单中度过多年 |
[15:23] | But as the time for the princess’ sixteenth birthday drew near… | 但当公主16岁的生日邻近的时候… |
[15:27] | the entire kingdom began to rejoice. | 整个王国开始欣喜若狂 |
[15:31] | For everyone knew that as long as Maleficent’s domain… | 因为众所周知 只要巫婆的领域… |
[15:35] | the Forbidden Mountains, | 那座禁止的山 |
[15:36] | thundered with her wrath and frustration… | 因为她的暴怒和挫折发出如雷之声… |
[15:40] | her evil prophecy had not yet been fulfilled. | 她邪恶的预言就不会实现 |
[15:54] | It’s incredible! | 难以置信! |
[15:57] | Sixteen years, and not a trace of her. | 16年了 居然一点消息也没有 |
[16:01] | She couldn’t have vanished into thin air! | 她不会消失得无影无踪 ! |
[16:04] | Are you sure you searched everywhere? | 你们确信每一处地方都搜查过了? |
[16:09] | Yes, yes, uh, everywhere. | 是的 是的 都搜查过了 |
[16:11] | -We all did. -Yeah, yeah! | -我们都搜查过了 -是的 是的! |
[16:13] | Uh-huh, yeah. | 是的 |
[16:15] | And what about the town? The forest? The mountains? | 市镇呢? 森林? 深山? |
[16:18] | Yeah, we searched mountains, uh, uh, uh, uh, forests… | 是的 我们搜查过深山 嗯 森林… |
[16:21] | and, uh, houses, and, uh… | 还有 住宅 还有… |
[16:24] | Let me see. Uh, and all the cradles. | 让我想想 还有所有的摇篮 |
[16:27] | -Cradle? -Yep, yep. | -摇篮? -是的 |
[16:31] | Every cradle. | 每个摇篮 |
[16:33] | Cradle? | 摇篮? |
[16:35] | Did you hear that, my pet? | 你听到了吗 我的宝贝? |
[16:38] | All these years, they’ve been looking for a baby. | 这些年来 他们一直在寻找一个婴儿 |
[16:55] | Fools! | 傻瓜! |
[16:57] | Idiots! Imbeciles! | 白痴! 笨蛋! |
[17:15] | Oh, they’re hopeless. | 噢 他们不可救药了 |
[17:18] | A disgrace to the forces of evil. | 这简直是邪恶势力的耻辱 |
[17:24] | My pet, you are my last hope. | 宝贝 你是我最后的希望了 |
[17:28] | Circle far and wide. | 到处飞一下 |
[17:31] | Search for a maid of sixteen… | 搜查一个16岁的少女… |
[17:34] | with hair of sunshine gold… | 有著金黄色的头发… |
[17:36] | and lips red as the rose. | 和玫瑰红色的嘴唇 |
[17:39] | Go, and do not fail me. | 去吧 别让我失望 |
[17:48] | And so, for sixteen long years… | 16年来… |
[17:50] | the whereabouts of the princess remained a mystery. | 公主的行踪一直保持的很神秘 |
[17:54] | While deep in the forest in a woodcutter’s cottage… | 在森林深处的一座砍柴者的农舍内… |
[17:57] | the good fairies carried out their well-laid plan. | 那些仙女正在执行她们安排得很好的计划 |
[18:01] | Living like mortals, | 象凡人一样生活 |
[18:02] | they had reared the child as their own… | 她们对她就像自己的孩子那样养育… |
[18:05] | and called her Briar Rose. | 她们叫她布莱尔罗丝 |
[18:12] | On this, her sixteenth birthday… | 今天 她16岁的生日… |
[18:15] | the good fairies had planned a party… | 仙女们打算办一个舞会… |
[18:17] | and something extra special for a surprise. | 给她一个意想不到的惊喜 |
[18:21] | -Well, now, how about this one? -This is the one I picked. | -那么 这个呢? -这个是我选的 |
[18:24] | Oh, she’ll look beautiful in that. | 噢 她穿起来一定很漂亮 |
[18:26] | -Now, I thought a few changes here. -Uh-huh. | -我认为这应该做点改变 -是的 |
[18:29] | -And don’t forget a pretty bow. -Yes, and raise the shoulder line. | -别忘了漂亮的弓 -是的 举起这肩线 |
[18:33] | -We’ll make it blue. -Oh, no, dear, pink. | -我们把它做成蓝色的 -不 还是粉红色 |
[18:35] | -But…-Of course, we’ll need a few pleats. | -但是…-当然 我们得需要少许褶 |
[18:37] | Yes, but how are we gonna get her out of the house? | 但是我们怎样让她离开这个房子? |
[18:39] | Oh, I’ll think of something. | 我在考虑 |
[18:42] | Well, and what are you three dears up to? | 你们三个一直在干什么? |
[18:46] | -Up to? -Up to? -Up to? | -什么? |
[18:48] | Uh, uh…Th-Th-The…Cr…Uh… | 呃…这个… |
[18:50] | Well, we…Uh, we…W-We… | 我们 我们… |
[18:52] | -We want you to pick some berries. -That’s it, berries! | -我们想你去采些浆果 -对 浆果! |
[18:56] | -Berries? -Lots of berries. | -浆果? -很多浆果 |
[18:59] | But I-I picked berries yesterday. | 但我昨天已经采过浆果了 |
[19:01] | Oh, w-we need more, dear. | 噢 我们还需要 亲爱的 |
[19:03] | -Lots, lots more. -Yes! | -很多 很多 -是的! |
[19:07] | -Now don’t hurry back, dear. -But don’t go too far. | -别急著回来 亲爱的 -但也别走太远了 |
[19:11] | -And don’t speak to strangers. -Goodbye, dear. | -别和陌生人讲话 -再见 亲爱的 |
[19:13] | -Goodbye! -Goodbye! -Goodbye! | 再见! |
[19:18] | -I wonder if she suspects. -Of course not. | -我想知道她是否怀疑了 -当然没有 |
[19:22] | Come on! Oh, will she be surprised. | 来吧 她会惊喜的 |
[19:25] | A real birthday party. | 一个生日宴会 |
[19:27] | With a real birthday cake. | 还有生日蛋糕 |
[19:29] | Yes, and a dress a princess can be proud of. | 一件服装一位公主 够让我们骄傲了 |
[19:32] | -I’ll get the wands. -Yes, you can, uh…The wands? | -我去拿魔法棒 -好的 噢 魔法棒? |
[19:36] | -Oh, no! -No magic! | -不要 -不许用魔法! |
[19:39] | But the sixteen years are almost over. | 但是16年马上就要过去了 |
[19:42] | We’re taking no chances. | 我们要以防万一 |
[19:44] | But I’ve never baked a fancy cake. | 但我从未烤过奇特的蛋糕 |
[19:47] | Oh, you won’t have to, dear. | 你不必烤那样的蛋糕 亲爱的 |
[19:49] | I’m going to bake the cake. | 我去烤蛋糕 |
[19:51] | -You? -Oh, she’s always wanted to, dear. | -你? -她早就就想烤了 |
[19:54] | -And this is her last chance. -Well… | -这是她最后的机会 |
[19:57] | I’m going to make it fifteen layers with pink and blue forget-me-nots. | 我将要用粉红色和蓝色的勿忘我烤个15层的蛋糕 |
[20:00] | And I’m making the dress. | 我去做衣服 |
[20:03] | But you can’t sew, and she’s never cooked. | 但你不会缝制 她也从未烤过蛋糕 |
[20:06] | -Oh-ho-ho, it’s simple! -All you do is follow the book. | -很简单! -照著这本书做就行了 |
[20:10] | Up here, dear. You can be the dummy. | 站上来 亲爱的 你暂时做会模特 |
[20:14] | Well, I still say we ought to use magic. | 该我说我们还是应该使用魔法 |
[20:24] | “Flour, three cups.” | “面粉 三杯” |
[20:27] | Cups, cups, cups, cups, cups, cups, cups. | 杯子 杯子 杯子… |
[20:30] | Oh. | 噢 |
[20:33] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[20:36] | -What’s that for? -Well, it’s got to have a hole in the bottom. | -这用来干什么? -它在底部要有一个洞 |
[20:40] | That’s for the feet to go through. | 那是为了脚能穿过 |
[20:46] | -It’s pink. -Oh, lovely shade, isn’t it? | -它是粉色的 -喔 可爱的图案 不是吗? |
[20:49] | -But I wanted it blue. -Now, dear… | -但我喜欢蓝色的 -现在 亲爱的… |
[20:53] | we decided pink was her colour. | 我们决定粉色作为她的颜色 |
[20:55] | You decided! | 你说了算! |
[21:09] | “Two eggs. Fold in gently.” | “两个鸡蛋 逐渐的拌入” |
[21:13] | Fold? Uh, oh, well. | 压碎? 喔 好的 |
[21:20] | I can’t breathe! | 我不能呼吸了! |
[21:24] | Let me out of here. | 让我出去 |
[21:28] | -It looks awful. -That’s because it’s on you, dear. | -看起来很可怕 -那是因为穿在你身上 亲爱的 |
[21:32] | “Now, yeast, one tsp.” “Tsp.”? | “现在 一茶匙发酵粉” “茶匙”? |
[21:35] | One teaspoon. | 一茶匙 |
[21:38] | -Oh, one teaspoon, of course! -Hmm! | -当然 一茶匙 -嗯! |
[21:47] | Oh, gracious, how that child has grown. | 喔 那孩子长的真快 |
[21:50] | Oh, it seems only yesterday we brought her here. | 好像我们昨天才带她来这似的 |
[21:54] | Just a tiny baby. | 只是一个婴儿 |
[21:59] | -Why, Merryweather. -What ever is the matter, dear? | -怎么了 玛莉怀德 -究竟怎么了 亲爱的? |
[22:03] | After today, she’ll be a princess… | 过了今天 她就要成为一位公主了… |
[22:06] | and we won’t have any Briar Rose. | 我们不会再有布莱尔罗丝了 |
[22:09] | -Oh, Flora! -Now, now, now, now. | -噢 弗洛拉! -现在 现在… |
[22:11] | Well, we…we all knew this day had to come. | 我们 我们都知道这一天迟早会到来 |
[22:15] | But why did it have to come so soon? | 但为什么要来的这么快呢? |
[22:18] | After all, we’ve had her for sixteen years. | 毕竟 我们拥有她16年 |
[22:22] | Sixteen wonderful years. | 美好的16年 |
[22:28] | Oh, gracious! We’re acting like a lot of ninnies. | 我们的所做正如许多的傻子所为 |
[22:31] | Come on. She’ll be back before we get started. | 快点 否则我们准备好之前她会回来的 |
[24:22] | You hear that, Samson? | 你听见了吗 参森? |
[24:25] | Beautiful. | 很动听 |
[24:30] | What is it? | 谁在唱? |
[24:33] | Come on. Let’s find out. | 来吧 我们去探个究竟 |
[24:36] | Aw, come on. For an extra bucket of oats? | 喔 别这样 额外的一桶燕麦? |
[24:41] | And a few carrots? | 再加一些胡萝卜? |
[24:45] | Hup, boy! | 走吧! |
[25:17] | Whoa! | 驾! |
[25:31] | No carrots. | 别再想吃胡萝卜 |
[25:46] | I wonder | *我想知道* |
[25:49] | I wonder | *我想知道* |
[25:52] | I wonder why each little bird | *我想知道为什么每只小鸟* |
[25:57] | Has a someone | *有人* |
[26:00] | To sing to | *来歌唱那* |
[26:03] | Sweet things to | *美好事物* |
[26:06] | A gay little love melody | *一首快活的小爱曲* |
[26:14] | I wonder | *我想知道* |
[26:17] | I wonder | *我想知道* |
[26:20] | If my heart keeps singing | *如果我的心一直唱歌* |
[26:24] | Will my song go winging | *我的歌声会飞向* |
[26:28] | To someone | *某人* |
[26:31] | Who ‘ll find me | *一个会找到我的人* |
[26:35] | And bring back a love song To me | *然后他也会对我唱情歌* |
[26:49] | Oh, dear. | 噢 亲爱的 |
[26:52] | Why do they still treat me like a child? | 为什么她们仍然把我看作是小孩呢? |
[26:57] | Who? | 谁? |
[26:59] | Aunt Flora and Fauna and Merryweather. | 弗洛拉 弗娜还有玛莉怀德阿姨 |
[27:05] | They never want me to meet anyone. | 她们从不让我接触任何人 |
[27:12] | But you know something? | 但是你知道吗? |
[27:15] | I fooled them. | 我骗了她们 |
[27:17] | I have met someone. | 我接触过某人 |
[27:20] | Who? | 谁? |
[27:24] | Who? Who? | 谁? 是谁? |
[27:27] | Oh, a prince. | 一位王子 |
[27:32] | Well, he’s tall and handsome and… | 他高大英俊 还有… |
[27:36] | and so romantic. | 很浪漫 |
[27:41] | Oh, we walk together and talk together. | 我们一起散布一起聊天 |
[27:45] | And just before we say goodbye… | 在我们说再见之前… |
[27:49] | he takes me in his arms… | 他拥抱我… |
[27:52] | and then… | 然后… |
[27:55] | I wake up. | 我醒来了 |
[28:00] | Yes, it’s only in my dreams. | 是的 这只是我的一个梦 |
[28:04] | But they say ifyou dream a thing more than once… | 但据说如果你反复梦见同一个梦… |
[28:07] | it’s sure to come true… | 它就一定会实现… |
[28:09] | and I’ve seen him so many times. | 我见过他多次 |
[28:53] | You know, Samson… | 你知道 参森… |
[28:56] | there was something strange about that voice. | 那声音有点怪异 |
[29:00] | Too beautiful to be real. | 简直是完美无暇 |
[29:03] | Maybe it was some mysterious being, a wood sprite or a… | 或许是一些神秘的精灵 像树精或者… |
[29:10] | Here, stop! | 放下! |
[29:42] | Why, it’s my dream prince. | 怎么回事 是我梦想中的王子 |
[29:49] | Your Highness. | 王子殿下 |
[29:57] | You know, I’m really not supposed to speak to strangers… | 我真的不允许对陌生人说话… |
[30:00] | but we’ve met before. | 但是我们以前见过 |
[30:03] | I know you | *我认识你* |
[30:06] | I walked with you once upon a dream | *我曾经在梦境中和你一起散步* |
[30:11] | I know you | *我认识你* |
[30:14] | The gleam in your eyes | *你的眼神* |
[30:16] | Is so familiar a gleam | *是如此熟悉* |
[30:19] | Yet I know it’s true | *但我知道是真实的* |
[30:23] | That visions are seldom all they seem | *那梦境是他们很少见到的* |
[30:28] | But if I know you | *但如果我认识你* |
[30:30] | I know what you’ll do | *我知道你会做什么* |
[30:33] | You’ll love me at once | *你会立刻爱上我* |
[30:36] | The way you did once upon a dream | *在那个梦里你会这么做* |
[30:52] | But if I know you | *但是如果我认识你* |
[30:55] | I know what you’ll do | *我知道你会做什么* |
[30:58] | You’ll love me at once | *你会立刻爱上我* |
[31:01] | -The way you…-The way you did | *-你会 -你会这么做* |
[31:03] | Once upon a dream | *在那个梦里* |
[31:09] | Oh! Oh! | 噢! 噢! |
[31:12] | I’m awfully sorry. I didn’t mean to frighten you. | 非常抱歉 我并不想吓到你 |
[31:15] | Oh, it, uh, wasn’t that. | 噢 不是这样的 |
[31:18] | It’s just that you’re a…a… | 不过你是一个… |
[31:21] | -A stranger? -Mm-hmm. | -陌生人? -嗯亨 |
[31:23] | But don’t you remember? We’ve met before. | 但你忘了? 我们以前见过 |
[31:26] | -We…We have? -Well, of course. You said so yourself. | -我们见过? -是的 当然 你自己说的 |
[31:29] | Once upon a dream. | 曾经在一个梦里 |
[31:31] | I know you | *我认识* |
[31:34] | I walked with you once upon a dream | *我曾经在梦境中和你一起散步* |
[31:40] | I know you | *我认识你* |
[31:43] | The gleam in your eyes is so familiar a gleam | *你的眼神是如此的熟悉* |
[31:49] | Yet I know it’s true | *我知道这是真实的* |
[31:55] | That visions are seldom all they seem | *那梦境是他们很少见到的* |
[32:01] | But if I know you | *但是如果我认识你* |
[32:05] | I know what you’ll do | *我知道你会做什么* |
[32:07] | You’ll love me at once | *你会立刻爱上我* |
[32:11] | The way you did | *你所做的* |
[32:13] | Once upon a dream | *在那个梦里* |
[32:28] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[32:30] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么? |
[32:32] | Hmm? | 嗯? ? |
[32:35] | Oh, my name. | 噢 我的名字 |
[32:37] | Why, it’s…it’s… | 是… |
[32:40] | Oh, no, no, I can’t! I… | 噢 不 不 我不能… |
[32:43] | -Goodbye! -But when will I see you again? | -再见! -我什么时候能再见到你? |
[32:45] | -Oh, never! Never! -Never? | -不会了! 不会再见! -不会再见? |
[32:49] | -Well, maybe someday. -When? Tomorrow? | -或许有一天 -什么时候? 明天? |
[32:53] | Oh, no! This evening! | 不! 今晚! |
[32:56] | -Where? -At the cottage in the glen. | -哪里? -幽谷的农舍里 |
[33:08] | There. Ooh! | 那里 噢! |
[33:16] | -Well, what do you think of it? -Why, it’s… | -这个蛋糕怎么样? -怎么回事 它… |
[33:20] | It’s a very unusual cake, isn’t it? | 一个与众不同的蛋糕 不是吗? |
[33:23] | Yes. Of course, it’ll be much stiffer after it’s baked. | 是的 把它烤烤会变的更硬 |
[33:27] | Of course, dear. Um, what do you think of the dress? | 当然 亲爱的 嗯 你认为衣服怎么样? |
[33:31] | Well, it’s, uh… | 嗯 它… |
[33:33] | I-It’s not exactly the way it is in the book, is it? | 看起来并没有书上那样漂亮 是吗? |
[33:37] | Oh, I improved it. | 噢 我改进 |
[33:39] | But perhaps if I added a few more ruffles, | 不过 也许我可以加一些褶 |
[33:41] | uh…Uh, what do you think? | 啊 啊 你觉得怎么样? |
[33:44] | Um, I think so. What do you think, Merryweather? | 嗯 我同意 你觉得呢 玛莉怀德? |
[33:49] | I think we’ve had enough of this nonsense! | 我觉得我们已经够多的废话了 |
[33:53] | I think we ought to think of Rose and what she’ll think of this mess. | 我们应该考虑一下罗丝她会对这些怎么想 |
[33:57] | I still think what I thunk before. | 我还是跟以前想的一样 |
[34:00] | I’m going to get those wands. | 我去拿魔法棒 |
[34:04] | You know, I think she’s right. | 我认为 她是对的 |
[34:08] | Here they are, good as new. | 在这了 好像新的一样 |
[34:11] | Ah, ah, ah! C-C-C-C-C-Careful, Merryweather! | 小心! 玛莉怀德 |
[34:15] | Quick, lock the doors. | 快 锁上门 |
[34:18] | Uh, Fauna, you close the windows. Oh, block up every cranny. | 弗娜 你去关上窗 噢 堵上所有的漏缝 |
[34:23] | We can’t take any chances. | 我们不能冒险 |
[34:26] | Now, you take care of the cake. | 现在你看著那些蛋糕 |
[34:29] | -While I…-Clean the room, dear. | 在我清理房间的时候 |
[34:31] | And I’ll make the dress. Now hurry! | 我会弄好衣服的 马上! |
[34:35] | Ooh! | 噢 |
[34:38] | Come on, bucket, mop, broom. | 来吧 水桶 拖把 扫帚 |
[34:41] | Flora says clean up the room. | 弗洛拉说要打扫房间 |
[34:53] | And now to make a lovely dress… | 现在做一件漂亮的衣服… |
[34:55] | fit to grace a fair princess. | 适合一位优雅高贵的公主 |
[35:00] | Eggs, flour, minute… | 蛋 面粉 一点… |
[35:03] | Just do it like it says here in the book. I’ll put on the candles. | 按照书里说的那样做 我会放上蜡烛 |
[36:02] | Oh, no, not pink. Make it blue. | 噢 不会吧 不要粉红色的 蓝色吧 |
[36:06] | Merryweather! Make it pink. | 玛莉怀德 做成粉红色 |
[36:13] | Make it blue. | 蓝色 |
[36:17] | Oh, pink! | 噢 粉红色 |
[36:21] | Blue. | 蓝色 |
[37:14] | Ohh, now look what you’ve done! | 噢 你看看你做了什么 |
[37:19] | Shh, shh, shh! Listen. | 嘘! 听听 |
[37:22] | -It’s Rose. -She’s back. Enough of this foolishness. | -是罗丝 -她回来了 这些胡闹的事够了 |
[37:29] | Make it pink. Now hide, quick! | 做成粉红色的 马上藏起来 快! |
[37:35] | -Blue. -Aunt Flora! | -蓝色 -弗洛拉! |
[37:41] | Good gracious! Who left the mop running? | 啊 谁让拖把还在动的? |
[37:46] | Stop, mop. | 停下来 拖把 |
[37:50] | Aunt Flora! Fauna! | 弗洛拉阿姨! 弗娜! |
[37:52] | Merryweather! | 玛莉怀德! |
[37:57] | Where is everybody? Oh! | 人都去哪里了? 噢! |
[38:01] | -Surprise! Surprise! -Surprise! Surprise! -Surprise! | 惊喜! 惊喜! |
[38:03] | -Happy birthday! -Oh, you darlings! | -生日快乐! -噢 亲爱的! |
[38:07] | This is the happiest day of my life. | 这是我一生中最快乐的一天! |
[38:09] | Everything’s so wonderful. | 一切都是那么美好! |
[38:12] | -Just wait ’til you meet him. -Him? | -等一下他! -他? |
[38:15] | -Rose! -Y-You’ve met some stranger? | -罗丝! -你约了一个陌生人? |
[38:19] | Oh, he’s not a stranger. We’ve met before. | 他不是陌生人 我们以前认识的 |
[38:22] | -You have? -Where? | -是吗? -哪里? |
[38:25] | Once upon a dream. | 在一次梦里 |
[38:27] | I know you | *我认识你* |
[38:30] | I walked with you once upon a dream | *我曾经在梦境中和你一起散步* |
[38:36] | -She’s in love! -Oh, no. | -她恋爱了 -噢 不会吧 |
[38:38] | This is terrible. | 太可怕了 |
[38:41] | Why? After all, I am sixteen. | 为什么? 毕竟 我十六岁了 |
[38:44] | -It isn’t that, dear. -You’re already betrothed. | -不是这样的 亲爱的 -你已经订婚了 |
[38:48] | -Betrothed? -Since the day you were born. | -订婚了? -就在你出生的时候 |
[38:51] | -To Prince Phillip, dear. -But that’s impossible. | -嫁给菲利普王子 -但是 这不可能的 |
[38:55] | How could I marry a prince? I’d have to be… | 我怎么会嫁给一个王子? 我应该是…… |
[38:58] | -A princess. -And you are, dear. | -一个公主 -你是的 亲爱的 |
[39:00] | Princess Aurora. | 奥罗拉公主 |
[39:02] | Tonight, we’re taking you back to your father, King Stefan. | 今天晚上 我们会送你回到你的父亲斯蒂芬国王身边 |
[39:06] | But…But I can’t. | 但是 我不能回去 |
[39:09] | He’s coming here tonight. I promised to meet him. | 他今天晚上就会来 我答应在这见他了 |
[39:12] | I’m sorry, child, but you must never see that young man again. | 对不起 孩子 你以后不能再见那个年轻人 |
[39:17] | Oh, no! No! | 噢 不 不! |
[39:21] | I can’t believe it! No! No! | 我无法相信! 不 不! |
[39:29] | And we thought she’d be so happy. | 我们以为她会很开心 |
[39:48] | No sign of heryet, Hubert. | 还没见到她 休伯特 |
[39:51] | ‘Course not. It’s a good half hour ’til sunset. | 不会这么早 这会是日落前最美好的半个小时 |
[39:59] | Ah, excellent bird. | 啊 漂亮的鸟儿 |
[40:03] | Oh, now, come, man! | 噢 别这样 来吧 |
[40:06] | Buck up! Battle’s over! | 振作起来 战争结束了 |
[40:08] | Girl’s as good as here. | 像这里那样好的女孩 |
[40:11] | I’m sorry, Hubert, but after sixteen years… | 对不起 休伯特 但是16年来…. |
[40:14] | ofworrying, never knowing… | 的忧虑 谁也不会知道… |
[40:16] | The past! All in the past. | 过去了 一切都过去了 |
[40:25] | Tonight, we toast the future… | 今晚 我们为将来干杯… |
[40:29] | with something I’ve been saving for sixteen years. | 这是我收藏了16年的东西 |
[40:35] | Here. To the future! | 来 为了未来! |
[40:38] | Right, Hubert. To the future. | 对 休伯特 为了未来! |
[40:44] | -Skumps, skumps -Skumps | 干! 干! |
[40:47] | -A toast to this night -The outlook is rosy | *-为了今晚干杯! -未来很美好! * |
[40:51] | The future is bright | *未来多么光明!* |
[40:52] | Our children will marry Our kingdoms unite | *我们的孩子就要结婚 我们的国家就要统一* |
[40:57] | Skumps, skumps | *干! 干!* |
[40:59] | Skumps | *干!* |
[41:06] | Ah, excellent vintage. | 啊 极品的珍藏 |
[41:13] | -And now, to the new home, eh? -New home? | -现在 为了新的家庭干杯! 嗯? -新家庭? |
[41:17] | Children need a nest of their own, what? | 孩子们需要有他们自己的家 不是吗? |
[41:19] | Place to raise their little brood, eh? | 一个安置他们的窝 嗯? |
[41:23] | Well, I suppose in time… | 啊 我期待那一天 |
[41:25] | Of course! To the home! | 当然了 为了新家庭! |
[41:28] | -Skumps -Skumps | 干! 干! |
[41:30] | -A toast to the home -One grander by far | *-为了新家庭干杯 -我们要建造一座壮丽的宫殿* |
[41:33] | Than a palace in Rome | *比罗马宫殿还要壮丽的* |
[41:35] | Uh, let me fill up your glass. That glass was all foam. | 我给你倒满 你杯子里全是泡沫 |
[41:39] | Skumps, skumps | *干! 干!* |
[41:42] | Skumps | *干!* |
[41:52] | The plans! | 这个计划! |
[41:59] | Well, what do you think? Nothing elaborate, of course. | 你觉得怎么样? 当然 并不详细 |
[42:03] | Forty bedrooms, dining hall. Honeymoon cottage, really. | 40间卧室 餐厅 蜜月别墅 |
[42:06] | You…You mean, you’re building it already? | 你的意思是 已经在建那座宫殿了? |
[42:10] | Built, man! Finished! Lovebirds can move in tomorrow. | 建好了! 完成了! 他们明天就能搬进去 |
[42:14] | Tomorrow? But, Hubert, they’re not even married yet. | 明天? 但是 休伯特 他们还没有结婚 |
[42:18] | Take care of that tonight. To the wedding! | 今晚看好点 直到婚礼 |
[42:21] | Now hold on, Hubert. I haven’t even seen my daughteryet… | 等一会儿 休伯特 我还没有见到我的女儿 |
[42:25] | and you’re taking her away from me. | 你就把她从我身边抢走了 |
[42:27] | -Getting my Phillip, aren’t you? -Yes, but… | -你正在把菲利普带过来 是吗? -是的 不过 |
[42:29] | Want to see our grandchildren, don’t we? | 我们急著抱孙子 不是吗? |
[42:32] | -Of course, but, uh…-There’s no time to lose. | -当然 但是… -我们要抓紧时间 |
[42:34] | Getting on in years. | 我们年事已高 |
[42:38] | -To the wedding! -Now, be reasonable, Hubert. | -为了婚礼 -现在 理智一点 休伯特 |
[42:41] | After all, Aurora knows nothing about all this. | 毕竟 奥罗拉根本不知道这一切 |
[42:45] | -Well? -Well, it…it may come as quite a shock. | -是吗? -嗯 也许会有些震惊 |
[42:51] | Shock? My Phillip, a shock? | 震惊? 菲利普 会震惊吗? |
[42:54] | What’s wrong with my Phillip? | *菲利普怎么了?* |
[42:57] | Nothing, Hubert. I only meant… | 没什么 休伯特 我只是想说… |
[43:00] | Why doesn’t your daughter like my son? | *你的女儿为什么不喜欢我的儿子?* |
[43:03] | -Now, now…-I’m not so sure… | -现在….. -我不是很确定 |
[43:06] | my son likes your daughter! | 我的儿子喜欢你的女儿! |
[43:09] | -Now, see here. -I’m not so sure my grandchildren… | -现在 看这里 -我不确定我的孙子…. |
[43:13] | want you for a grandfather! | 喜欢你成为他的祖父! |
[43:15] | Why, you, you unreasonable… | 为什么? 你不可理喻….. |
[43:18] | Huh? Who? Uh… | 啊? 谁? 呃… |
[43:19] | pompous, blustering, old windbag! | 虚伪 粗暴 多嘴的老家伙! |
[43:21] | Unreasonable, pompous…On guard, sir! | -不可理喻 虚伪 -小心 先生! |
[43:25] | I warn you, Hubert, this means war. | 我警告你 休伯特 这会引起战争 |
[43:27] | Forward! For honour! For country! | 前进! 为了荣誉 为了王国! |
[43:30] | Oh! Ohh! | 噢! 噢! |
[43:39] | -Hey. -What’s this all about, anyway? | -嗨 -可是 这是怎么了? |
[43:41] | No…Nothing, Hubert. Absolutely nothing! | 没有什么 休伯特! 绝对没事! |
[43:45] | Eh, children bound to fall in love with each other. | 呃 孩子们必须去相爱 |
[43:48] | Yeah. Precisely. And as for grandchildren… | 正是 没错 而且 为了孙子 |
[43:51] | I’ll have the royal woodcarvers start work on the cradle tomorrow. | 我会马上让那群皇室的木雕家们明天开工 |
[43:55] | Splendid! King-size, of course. | 要豪华的! 极其壮丽 当然 |
[43:58] | Certainly. To the woodcarvers guild. | 当然 为了木雕家们 |
[44:15] | His Royal Highness, Prince Phillip! | 尊敬的 菲利普王子! |
[44:19] | Phillip? | 菲利普? |
[44:27] | Phillip! Phillip! | 菲利普! 菲利普! |
[44:31] | Phillip! Ho, Phillip! | 菲利普! 噢 菲利普! |
[44:39] | H-Hurry, boy, hurry! | 快点 孩子 快! |
[44:41] | Uh, change into something suitable. | 啊 换身合适的衣服 |
[44:43] | Can’t meetyour future bride looking like that. | 你不能穿成这样见你未来的新娘 |
[44:46] | But I have met her, Father. | 我已经见过她了 爸爸 |
[44:47] | Yeah…You have? Where? | 是吗? 你见过她? 哪里? |
[44:49] | Once upon a dream. | 在一次梦里 |
[44:52] | Oh, Phillip! Stop it! | 噢 别这样 菲利普! |
[44:53] | Stop that! Wa…Phillip! | 别这样 哇 菲利普! |
[44:55] | Phi…Put me down! | 菲利普 放下我! |
[44:57] | Now, what’s all this “dream” nonsense? | 那好 这个梦说了些什么? |
[45:01] | It wasn’t a dream, Father. I really did meet her. | 这不是梦 爸爸 我真的见过她了 |
[45:03] | Oh, the Princess Aurora? Good heavens, we must tell Stefan. | 噢 奥罗拉公主? 天啊 我们一定要告诉斯蒂芬 |
[45:07] | Why, this is the most amazing… | 为什么? 这真的很不可思议 |
[45:09] | I-I didn’t say it was Aurora. | 可是 我没有说这是奥罗拉 |
[45:10] | You most certainly did. You…You said… | 你一定有的 你说了 |
[45:12] | I said I met the girl I was going to marry. I don’t know who she was. | 我只是说我见到了我要娶的女孩 但我不知道她是谁 |
[45:15] | -A peasant girl, I suppose. -A…A peasant g-girl? | -一个乡下女孩 我猜 -一个乡下女孩? |
[45:19] | You…You’re going to marry a g… | 你要娶一个… |
[45:21] | Why, Phillip, you’re joking. | 怎么了? 菲利普 你开玩笑吧 |
[45:28] | Isn’t he? | 不是吗? |
[45:31] | Oh! Y-Y-You can’t do this to me. | 噢 你不可以这样做 |
[45:35] | Give up the throne, the kingdom, for some…some nobody? | 为了她放弃王座 国家? |
[45:40] | By Harry, I won’t have it! | 我不会让你这么做的 |
[45:42] | You’re a prince, and you’re going to marry a princess! | 你是王子 你得娶公主! |
[45:46] | Now, Father, you’re living in the past. | 爸爸 你的思想还活在过去 |
[45:48] | This is the fourteenth century. Nowadays… | 这是14世纪了 现在… |
[45:50] | Nowadays I’m still the king! And I command you to come to your senses! | 现在 我还是国王 我命令你理智一点! |
[45:55] | -And marry the girl I love. -Exactly! | -我要娶我爱的女孩 -没错! |
[45:57] | Goodbye, Father. -Goodbye, Father. Marry the girl you… | 再见 爸爸 -娶你爱的女孩… |
[45:59] | No, no! | 不行! 不行! |
[46:01] | No, no, Phillip! Stop! Come back! | 菲利普 站住 回来! |
[46:03] | Oh, Phillip! | 噢 菲利普! |
[46:10] | Phillip! | 菲利普! |
[46:33] | How…How will I ever tell Stefan? | 我该怎么跟斯蒂芬交待呢? |
[47:22] | Come along now. | 我们现在进去 |
[47:36] | All right. In here, dear. | 好的 就在这里 亲爱的 |
[47:43] | -Oh! -Bolt the door, Merryweather. | -哦! -锁上门 玛莉怀德 |
[47:45] | Fauna, pull the drapes. | 弗娜 拉上窗帘 |
[47:48] | And now, dear, ifyou’ll just sit here. | 好了 亲爱的 你坐在这里 |
[47:53] | This one last gift, dear child, for thee… | 这是给你最后的礼物 孩子…. |
[47:58] | the symbol of thy royalty: | 皇室的象征: |
[48:01] | a crown to wear in grace and beauty… | 一顶优雅和美丽的王冠 |
[48:05] | as is thy right and royal duty. | 代表了你的权力和皇室的责任 |
[48:12] | -Now, dear…-Come. | -现在 亲爱的 -来吧 |
[48:18] | Let her have a few moments alone. | 让她单独呆一会儿 |
[48:22] | It’s that boy she met. | 这就是她见到的男孩 |
[48:24] | What ever are we going to do? | 我们该怎么做? |
[49:06] | Ohh! I don’t see why she has to marry any old prince. | 噢! 我不明白为什么她一定要嫁给那些老王子 |
[49:12] | Now, that’s not for us to decide, dear. | 亲爱的 这不是我们能决定的 |
[49:26] | Maybe we should tell King Stefan about the boy. | 也许 我们应该把这些告诉斯蒂芬国王 |
[49:30] | -Well, why don’t we? -Listen! | -我们为什么不这样做呢? -听! |
[49:33] | Maleficent! Rose! | 不好 是巫婆! 罗丝 |
[49:35] | -Rose! -Rose! | -罗丝! -罗丝! |
[49:38] | -Oh, why did we leave her alone? -No! No! -Rose! | -噢 我们怎么能留下她一个人? -不! 罗丝! |
[49:41] | Rose! | 罗丝! |
[50:02] | -Here. -Rose! -Rose! | -这里 -罗丝! 罗丝! |
[50:05] | -Rose! Rose, where are you? -Rose! -Rose! | -罗丝! 罗丝 你在哪? -罗丝! |
[50:08] | Where are you? | 你在哪? |
[50:15] | Rose! Rose! Rose! | 罗丝! 罗丝! 罗丝! |
[50:31] | -Rose! Rose! -Rose! | -罗丝! 罗丝! -罗丝! |
[50:45] | -Rose! -Rose! -Rose! | -罗丝! |
[50:57] | -Rose! -Rose! -Don’t touch anything! | -罗丝! -别碰任何东西! |
[51:01] | Anything! Anything! | 任何东西! 任何东西! |
[51:03] | Touch the spindle. Touch it, I say. | 碰那个锭子 我说 碰它! |
[51:12] | You poor, simple fools… | 可怜的人 白痴们… |
[51:16] | thinking you could defeat me. | 还想著你们能够击败我呢 |
[51:18] | Me, the mistress of all evil! | 我 万恶的主人 |
[51:23] | Well, here’s your precious princess. | 这就是你们高贵的公主 |
[51:33] | -Rose! -Oh, Rose! | -罗丝! -噢 罗丝! |
[51:36] | Oh, I’ll never forgive myself. | 噢 我不会原谅自己的 |
[51:42] | We’re all to blame. | 这是我们的过失 |
[51:53] | Stefan, th-there’s…there’s something important I have to tell you. | 斯蒂芬 有 有一件重要的事我必须要告诉你 |
[51:57] | Uh, not now, Hubert. | 等会再说 休伯特 |
[51:59] | But…But it’s a-about Phillip. | 但 但这是关于菲利普的 |
[52:01] | Phillip? Oh, yes, of course, Phillip. | 菲利普? 噢 是的 菲利普 |
[52:04] | -Why, where is the boy? -That’s what I’m trying to tell you. | -那个孩子呢? -那就是我将要跟你说的 |
[52:09] | -Well, send for him immediately. -But… | -立即召他来 -但是… |
[52:11] | Shh! | 嘘! |
[52:15] | The sun has set. | 太阳下山了 |
[52:17] | Make ready to welcome your princess. | 准备好迎接你的公主 |
[53:21] | Poor King Stefan and the queen. | 可怜的斯蒂芬国王和王后 |
[53:25] | They’ll be heartbroken when they find out. | 他们发现了会很伤心 |
[53:30] | -They’re not going to. -They aren’t? | -不会的 -不会? |
[53:33] | -But…-We’ll put them all to sleep until Rose awakens. | -但是… -我会让他们都沉睡 直到罗斯醒来 |
[53:45] | Come. | *来吧* |
[53:55] | Sleeping Beauty fair | *睡美人!* |
[54:02] | Gold ofsunshine | *夕阳的金色光芒* |
[54:06] | In your hair | *在你的头发里* |
[54:12] | Lips that shame | 性感的嘴唇 |
[54:15] | The red, red rose | 红色 红色的玫瑰 |
[54:20] | Dreaming oftrue love | 做著真爱的梦 |
[54:23] | In slumber repose | 在沉睡 |
[54:29] | One day | 有一天 |
[54:34] | He will come | 他会来到 |
[54:38] | Riding out ofthe dawn | 在黎明到来的时候 |
[54:47] | Andyou’ll awaken | 你就会醒来 |
[54:50] | To love’s first kiss | 得到第一次爱的吻 |
[54:55] | ‘Til then | 到那时候 |
[54:57] | Sleeping Beauty | 睡美人 |
[55:00] | Sleep on | 就会醒来 |
[55:05] | One dayyou’ll awaken | 有一天你会醒来 |
[55:09] | To love’s first kiss | 得到第一次爱的吻 |
[55:14] | ‘Til then | 到那个时候 |
[55:17] | Sleeping Beauty | 睡美人 |
[55:22] | Sleep on | 就会醒来 |
[55:36] | Wel l, just been talking to Phillip. | 我刚刚跟菲利普王子谈过 |
[55:39] | Seems he’s fallen in love with some…peasant girl. | 好像他爱上了一个乡下的女孩 |
[55:44] | Peasant girl? | 乡下女孩? |
[55:47] | Yes? Yes? | 是的 |
[55:50] | The peasant girl? Who is she? Where did he meet her? | 乡下女孩? 是谁? 他在哪里碰到的? |
[55:53] | Uh, just some peasant girl he met… | 啊 就是他碰到的乡下女孩… |
[55:57] | Where? Where? | 哪里? 哪里? |
[55:59] | Once upon a dream. | 在一次梦里 |
[56:03] | Once upon a dre…Rose! Prince Phillip! | 梦里…. 罗丝! 菲利普王子! |
[56:07] | Oh! Oh! | 噢! |
[56:13] | Come on. We’ve got to get back to the cottage. | 快点 我们必须回到村舍里 |
[57:03] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[57:35] | Well! | 哇! |
[57:37] | This is a pleasant surprise. | 这礼物真令人惊喜 |
[57:41] | I set my trap for a peasant, and lo… | 我设下了陷阱来抓农民 |
[57:45] | I catch a prince. | 却抓到了王子 |
[57:50] | Away with him. | 带他走 |
[57:52] | But gently, my pets. Gently. | 但是温柔一点 宝贝 轻点 |
[57:57] | I have plans for our royal guest. | 我有新计划了 |
[58:34] | -Maleficent! -Maleficent! -Maleficent! | 巫婆! |
[58:35] | She’s got Prince Phillip! | 她抓走了菲利普王子! |
[58:38] | At the Forbidden Mountain. | 在禁山上 |
[58:41] | But we can’t…we can’t go there. | 但是 我们不能去那 |
[58:45] | We can, and we must! | 可以的 而且必须去 |
[1:01:09] | What a pity Prince Phillip can’t be here… | 可惜菲利普王子不在这…. |
[1:01:12] | to enjoy the celebration. | 参加不了庆典 |
[1:01:17] | Come. We must go to the dungeon and cheer him up. | 来吧 我们去地牢里跟他干杯 |
[1:02:15] | Oh, come now, Prince Phillip. | 噢 来吧 菲利普王子 |
[1:02:18] | Why so melancholy? | 怎么那么忧郁? |
[1:02:21] | A wondrous future lies before you. | 一个美好的未来就在你的面前 |
[1:02:24] | You, the destined hero… | 你 就是那个英雄… |
[1:02:27] | of a charming fairy tale come true. | 一个迷人的童话故事里的英雄 |
[1:02:35] | Behold, King Stefan’s castle. | 看 斯蒂芬国王的城堡 |
[1:02:39] | And in yonder topmost tower… | 在那边的塔顶上…. |
[1:02:42] | dreaming of her true love… | 正在梦见她的真爱…. |
[1:02:44] | the Princess Aurora. | 奥罗拉公主 |
[1:02:49] | But see the gracious whim of fate. | 但是看见了奇怪的命运 |
[1:02:52] | Why, ’tis the selfsame peasant maid… | 为什么 是一模一样的乡下女孩… |
[1:02:55] | who won the heart of our noble prince but yesterday. | 就是她昨天得到了我们王子的心 |
[1:03:02] | She is indeed most wondrous fair… | 她真的是一位很美丽的女孩… |
[1:03:08] | gold of sunshine in her hair… | 头发里有夕阳的金色光芒…. |
[1:03:11] | Iips that shame the red, red rose. | 有红玫瑰的嘴唇 |
[1:03:15] | In ageless sleep, she finds repose. | 沉睡了很久 她终于发现了依靠 |
[1:03:22] | The years roll by. | 时光匆匆的过去 |
[1:03:24] | But a hundred years to a steadfast heart are but a day. | 但是 几百年对一颗坚定的心来说就像只有一天 |
[1:03:29] | And now, the gates of a dungeon part… | 现在 地牢的大门…. |
[1:03:33] | and our prince is free to go his way. | 已经开了 我们的王子也可以出发了 |
[1:03:38] | Off he rides on his noble steed… | 骑上他的马 |
[1:03:42] | a valiant figure, straight and tall… | 一个勇敢的高大的身躯 |
[1:03:46] | to wake his love… | 将要唤醒他的爱…. |
[1:03:49] | with love’s first kiss… | 献出第一次爱的吻…. |
[1:03:52] | and prove that true love conquers all! | 他将证明真爱会战胜一切! |
[1:04:01] | Why, you, you, y… | 为什么 你 你… |
[1:04:07] | Come, my pet. Let us leave our noble prince… | 来吧 宝贝 我们离开高贵的公主… |
[1:04:11] | with these happy thoughts. | 随著这些愉快的想法 |
[1:04:18] | A most gratifying day. | 这是最快乐的一天 |
[1:04:26] | For the first time in sixteen years… | 16年来第一次… |
[1:04:29] | I shall sleep well. | 我会睡的很香 |
[1:04:48] | Shh! No time to explain. | 没有时间解释了 |
[1:04:59] | Wait, Prince Phillip. The road to true love… | 等等 菲利普王子 真爱之路… |
[1:05:02] | may be barred by still many more dangers… | 可能仍然被很多的危险阻碍… |
[1:05:05] | which you alone will have to face. | 你必须自己单独去面对 |
[1:05:08] | So arm thyselfwith this enchanted shield ofvirtue… | 因此你要装备这块坚固的魔法盾牌… |
[1:05:13] | and this mighty sword of truth… | 和这把锋利的真理之剑… |
[1:05:16] | for these weapons of righteousness will triumph over evil. | 用这些正义的武器将战胜邪恶 |
[1:05:20] | Now, come. We must hurry. | 现在 我们得抓紧时间 |
[1:06:10] | Phillip, watch out! | 菲利普 当心! |
[1:07:09] | Silence! You, tell those fools to… | 安静! 你 告诉那些愚蠢的人… |
[1:07:13] | No! No! | 不! 不! |
[1:07:20] | Watch out, Phillip! | 小心 菲利普! |
[1:07:30] | Hurry! Hurry, Phillip! | 快点! 快点 菲利普! |
[1:07:45] | A forest of thorns shall be his tomb… | 荆棘满布的森林将是他的坟墓… |
[1:07:49] | borne through the skies on a fog of doom! | 布满毁灭的雾穿过天空忍受! |
[1:07:52] | Now go with a curse and serve me well. | 现在 伴随著诅咒 一切都在我掌握之中 |
[1:07:56] | ‘Round Stefan’s castle cast my spell. | 斯蒂芬的城堡周围布满我的符咒 |
[1:08:50] | No! It cannot be! | 不! 这不可能! |
[1:08:59] | Now shall you deal with me, O Prince… | 现在你要面对的是我 王子… |
[1:09:03] | and all the powers of hell! | 地狱的全部力量! |
[1:09:51] | Up! Up this way! | 上来 沿著这上来! |
[1:10:09] | Now, sword of truth, fly swift and sure… | 现在 真理之剑 飞跃雨燕… |
[1:10:12] | that evil die and good endure! | 确信邪恶灭亡 真理永存! |
[1:11:58] | Ehhh…Oh, oh, uh… | 啊…噢 噢 |
[1:12:00] | Forgive me, Hubert. Ehh, uh, the wine. Now, uh… | 原谅我 休伯特 葡萄酒 现在 嗯… |
[1:12:04] | You, uh, were saying? | 你 在说话吗? |
[1:12:06] | Huh? I-I was? Oh! Oh, yes. | 啊? 我在说吗? 噢 噢 是的 |
[1:12:10] | Well, after all, Stefan, this is the fourteenth century. | 毕竟 斯蒂芬 这是十四世纪 |
[1:12:15] | Yes. You, uh, you said that a moment ago. | 是的 你 你刚才已经说过了 |
[1:12:19] | Well, to come right to the point… | 回到刚才的主题… |
[1:12:22] | my son Phillip says he’s going to marry… | 我儿子菲利普说他要结婚 和… |
[1:12:50] | It’s Aurora! She’s here! | 是奥罗拉! 她在这! |
[1:12:57] | A-And-And-And Phillip! | 还有菲利普! |
[1:13:14] | Wh…What does this mean, boy? | 这是怎么回事 孩子? |
[1:13:17] | I-I don’t under… | 我不明白… |
[1:13:23] | B-Bu…But-But, uh… | 但 但是… |
[1:13:32] | I-I don’t understand. | 我 我不明白 |
[1:13:59] | Why, Fauna, what’s the matter, dear? | 怎么了 弗娜 亲爱的? |
[1:14:02] | Oh, I just love happy endings. | 噢 我只是替这个结局高兴 |
[1:14:06] | Yes, I do too…t… | 是的 我也是… |
[1:14:10] | Blue! | 蓝色! |
[1:14:15] | Pink. | 粉色 |
[1:14:17] | I know you | *我认识你* |
[1:14:19] | -I walked with you once upon a dream -Blue. | *-我曾经在梦境中和你一起散步* -蓝色 |
[1:14:24] | I know you | *我认识你* |
[1:14:27] | The gleam in your eyes | *你的眼神* |
[1:14:29] | Is so familiar a gleam | *是如此的熟悉* |
[1:14:32] | Yet I know it’s true | *但我知道是真实的* |
[1:14:36] | That visions are seldom all they seem | *那梦境是他们很少见到的* |
[1:14:40] | But if I know you | *但是如果我认识你* |
[1:14:43] | I know what you’ll do | *我知道你会怎么做* |
[1:14:45] | You’ll love me at once | *你会立刻爱上我* |
[1:14:47] | The way you did once | *你会这么做* |
[1:14:49] | Upon | *在那个* |
[1:14:52] | A dream | *梦里* |