英文名称:Smiley Face Killers
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:04] | Sam! | 山姆 |
[03:07] | Here, boy! | 来这里 小子 |
[03:52] | Shit. | 该死 |
[05:21] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[05:48] | Hey! Look, we’re on our way right now. | 嘿 听着 我们已经出发了 |
[05:53] | I can’t hear you. | 你说什么 我听不到 |
[05:56] | What? Oh, no, baby. I want to see you. | 什么 哦不 宝贝 我想见你 |
[05:59] | We’re on our way right now. I just can’t hear you. | 我们已经出发了 我就是听不到你说话 |
[06:02] | Hold on a second. I-1 still can’t hear you. | 等等 我 我还是听不见你说话 |
[06:05] | Send me the address. | 把地址发给我 |
[09:13] | Yeah, I’ll meet you in the cafeteria. All right. | 好 我们食堂见 好 |
[12:26] | You get it? | 搞到了吗 |
[12:29] | Yeah, I got it. | 嗯 搞到了 |
[12:31] | The dealer was, uh, quite the weirdo. | 那个卖药的 是个怪胎 |
[12:35] | Cool. Cool, cool. What time do you want to go to the party? | 好 好好 你想什么时候去派对 |
[12:38] | Um… I don’t know, like ten? | 不知道 要不10点左右 |
[12:42] | Whenever keren wants to go, honestly. | 老实说 就看凯伦想什么时候去 |
[12:44] | So… we’ll all go together? | 那 我们一起走 |
[12:47] | I’ll go pick the girls up first, and then I’ll head over to you? | 我先去接姑娘们 然后去接你好吗 |
[12:50] | Cool. | 好 |
[12:54] | Yo, what’s wrong? | 你怎么了 |
[13:05] | – I don’t know about tonight, man. – No! Don’t say it. Stop. | -今晚我不太确定 -别 别说了 停 |
[13:08] | Stop. You’re going. | 停 你非去不可 |
[13:10] | You are going to the party tonight, | 你今晚会去派对 |
[13:13] | and you are going to have fun. | 然后你会玩得很开心 |
[13:15] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -对 |
[13:16] | I’m actually going to have fun? | 我真的会玩得开心吗 |
[13:17] | Yeah. You know why? | 对 你知道为什么吗 |
[13:18] | Because you seem super stressed and bummed out lately. | 因为最近你看起来超焦虑超郁闷的 |
[13:21] | – I’m not. I’m not bummed… – I don’t believe you. | -我没 我没郁闷 -我不相信你 |
[13:23] | – I’m not. I’m not, Adam. – And I’m not the only one | -我没有 亚当 -而且不是我一个人 |
[13:25] | who thinks you’ve been acting super depressed | 觉得你最近超抑郁 |
[13:29] | Look… I’m not super depressed. All right? I’m fine. | 听着 我没有超抑郁好吗 我没事 |
[13:33] | I don’t know how smart it is taking e on a Friday night | 第二天早上我们还有足球训练 |
[13:37] | when the next morning we have soccer practice. | 我不觉得礼拜五晚上嗑药是明智之举 |
[13:40] | But, hey, what the fuck do I know, right? | 但是 嘿 我他妈知道啥呢 是吧 |
[13:43] | Practice is at eleven. Come on. | 训练11点才开始 |
[13:46] | We’re not getting wasted. Just doing a little mellow e. | 我们又不是要嗑多少 只是助兴而已 |
[13:50] | – All right. – It’s fucking, uh, medicinal. | -好吧 -只是作药用 |
[13:54] | – It’s medicinal. – It’s medicinal! | -作药用 -对 作药用 |
[13:57] | Chemicals. | 化学物质 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:500个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:35个,六级词汇:18个,GRE词汇:21个,托福词汇:27个,考研词汇:37个,专四词汇:29个,专八词汇:7个, 所有生词标注共:86个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[15:45] | Hi, guys. | 嘿 伙计们 |
[15:49] | – Sorry I’m late. – It’s okay. | -对不起 我来晚了 -没关系 |
[15:51] | I’m just finishing up this paper. You good? | 我刚搞定了作业 你还好吗 |
[15:54] | Yeah. I’m, uh, just a little tired. | 嗯 我只是有点点累 |
[15:56] | – Okay. Let’s go to my room. – Okay. | -好 去我房间吧 -好 |
[15:58] | Going to my room. | 我们去我房间了 |
[15:59] | – Bye, guys. – Bye, Jake. | -回见 伙计们 -回见 杰克 |
[16:46] | Fuck. | 操 |
[16:49] | Hey, it’s okay. | 嘿 没事的 |
[16:52] | – It’s okay. – I don’t know what’s wrong. | -没关系 -我不知道是怎么了 |
[16:55] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[17:01] | So, wha-what time do you wanna go to the party later? | 那 你一会儿想什么时候去派对 |
[17:07] | – Whenever you want. – Okay. | -看你想什么时候去 -好的 |
[17:15] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[17:18] | – Did you get the e? – Yeah. I got it. | -你搞到药了吗 -嗯搞到了 |
[17:23] | Do you want to meet at the beach at, like, nine? | 我们9点在海滩见怎么样 |
[17:27] | Adam said something about picking all of us up, | 亚当说会来接我们 |
[17:30] | that he’s going to get you guys and then me. | 他会先去接你们再来接我 |
[17:33] | Okay. Cool. | 好啊 没问题 |
[17:39] | Have you, uh, talked to your mom recently? | 你最近有没有跟你妈聊过 |
[17:43] | No, why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[17:47] | Well… she-she called me. | 她 她打电话给我了 |
[17:50] | She called you? | 她打给你了吗 |
[17:51] | Yeah, she said you weren’t returning her phone calls, Jake. | 嗯 她说你不回她电话 杰克 |
[17:56] | What else did she say? | 她还说了什么 |
[17:59] | she wanted to know if you were still seeing Dr. Louis, | 她想知道你还有没有去路易斯医生那看病 |
[18:03] | and I said I didn’t know, but I assumed that you were. | 我说我不知道 但我想你应该去了 |
[18:06] | No, I’m not seeing Dr. Louis anymore. | 不 我没有再去路易斯医生那了 |
[18:11] | Okay. Do you think that maybe you should? | 好吧 但你不觉得你或许应该去吗 |
[18:14] | No, because I’m fine, okay? I feel okay. | 不 因为我没事 好吗 我觉得挺好 |
[18:19] | Okay. It’s just… | 好 只是 |
[18:22] | You’ve been acting really withdrawn the last few weeks, | 你最近一段时间真的很沉默寡言 |
[18:24] | – so I didn’t know. – I’m not withdrawn, keren. | -所以我不知道 -我没有 凯伦 |
[18:28] | Have you stopped taking your medicine? | 你把你的药停了吗 |
[18:30] | I’m not taking nardil anymore. | 我停了苯乙肼 |
[18:31] | Oh, my god, fuck. Jake, why? Wh-what are you doing? | 天啊 杰克 为什么 你在做什么 |
[18:34] | I shouldn’t have taken it in the first… | 我一开始就不该吃 |
[18:35] | It shouldn’t have even been prescribed to me. | 医生就不该给我开那个 |
[18:37] | – Oh, my god. Jake. – Look. | -我的天 杰克 -听着 |
[18:42] | I’m okay, and I’m doing better, and… | 我没事 我感觉比以前好了 而且 |
[18:44] | I know what I’m doing, keren. | 我知道我在干什么 凯伦 |
[18:46] | Okay. I just remember the last time | 好 我还记得上次 |
[18:47] | you went off of it and it sucked. | 你停药后的情形 真的太糟了 |
[18:50] | I just don’t want you to have to go through of all that again. | 我只是不想你再重蹈覆辙 |
[18:52] | I’m not taking it anymore. | 我不会再吃那个药了 |
[18:53] | I know, but it stabilizes you. | 我知道 但它能帮你稳定情绪 |
[18:55] | You don’t get it. When you’re on it, you’re stabilized. | 你不懂 你吃药的时候你是稳定的 |
[18:57] | You might not notice it, but everyone around you does. | 你也许没发现 但你身边的人都感觉到了 |
[19:00] | Riding my bike stabilizes me, okay? Swimming stabilizes me. | 骑自行车让我稳定 好吗 游泳让我稳定 |
[19:04] | The fucking nardil did not stabilize me, keren. | 那该死的苯乙肼根本没用 凯伦 |
[19:06] | Okay. Okay. I’m sorry. | 好 好 对不起 |
[19:14] | I just want you to be happy, okay? | 我只是希望你开心 好吗 |
[19:17] | I’m trying. | 我正在努力 |
[19:18] | – I know. – Okay. I just… | -我知道 -好 我就是 |
[19:21] | I need you to help me, okay? | 我需要你帮我 好吗 |
[19:23] | And please don’t fight me on this, but… | 请别跟我争这个 但是 |
[19:26] | I just need for you to support me. | 我就是需要你支持我 |
[19:29] | Of course I will. | 我当然会支持你了 |
[19:30] | You know I will, but you have to help yourself too. | 你知道我会的 但你也要自己帮自己 |
[19:33] | – I will. – Because… | -我会的 -因为 |
[19:35] | I am. Okay? I just… | 我一直都在努力 好吗 我就是 |
[19:40] | – I need for you to be there for me. – Okay. | -我需要你的陪伴和支持 -好的 |
[19:44] | – Okay? – Okay. | -好吗 -好的 |
[20:26] | Devon, I’m home! | 德文 我回来了 |
[23:32] | Hey, Devon? | 嘿 德文 |
[23:35] | Devon, you home? | 德文 你在家吗 |
[24:16] | Hey, Dev did… | 嘿 德文 是不是你 |
[25:25] | Yeah! Get in here! | 嘿 上车 |
[25:27] | – There’s our beautiful boy. – Hey, guys. | -我们的帅小伙来了 -嗨 伙计们 |
[25:38] | Why are we letting Adam drive? | 为什么要让亚当开车 |
[25:39] | Such a bad idea. | 真是个坏主意 |
[25:41] | Is my sexy boy all right? | 我的小鲜肉还好吗 |
[25:45] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[25:45] | What the hell goes on at soccer practice? I’m concerned. | 足球训练时到底发生了什么 我很好奇 |
[25:48] | – A lot. You don’t wanna know. – Is there gonna be weed? | -很多事 你不想知道的 -会有大麻吗 |
[25:51] | Of course there’s gonna be weed. There’s always weed. | 当然会有了 总会有大麻的 |
[25:53] | Well, then can we stop and get s’mores? | 那我们停下来 再买点呗 |
[25:55] | – How old are you? – S’mores? | -你多大了 -点呗 |
[25:58] | Yeah, can we? | 嗯 行不行嘛 |
[26:00] | No, we’re not gonna stop to get s’mores. | 不 我们不会停下再买点 |
[26:02] | Why? | 为什么 |
[26:04] | He got his Hawaiian shirt. | 他穿了他的夏威夷短袖 |
[26:06] | Yeah. What were you thinking with that? | 是啊 你在想什么 |
[26:08] | What do you mean “what”? This is a beautiful shirt. | 什么我在想什么 这件短袖很好看啊 |
[26:11] | Look at that. It’s pink. It’s minimalist. | 仔细看 是粉色 是极简主义 |
[26:13] | It’s minimalist, but also loud at the same time. | 虽然极简 但同时又很高调 |
[26:15] | Why are we friends with you? | 为什么我们和你是朋友 |
[26:50] | Should we take it? We should take it now. | 我们现在嗑吗 嗑吧 |
[26:51] | – Yeah, let’s do it. Jake has it. – Let’s take it now. Hey. | -我们来吧 杰克拿着呢 -让我们现在嗑 |
[26:55] | – What? – What do you mean, “what”? | -什么 -什么”什么” |
[26:58] | Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah. | 哦 对 想起来了 |
[27:00] | – Yeah, sorry. – Ecstasy. | -对不起 -摇头丸 |
[27:03] | Can you stop acting like a psychopath for a minute? | 你能正常点吗 别像个神经病 |
[27:07] | Right. | 好 |
[27:14] | Oh, my god. Dude… | 我的天啊 哥们 |
[27:17] | – Dude, you’re so out of it! – It’s okay. | -哥们 你太迷糊了吧 -没事 |
[27:20] | I forgot it in my room, um… I’ll… I’ll go back and get it. | 我忘在房间了 我 我回去拿过来 |
[27:23] | No. We’ll do it. You guys wanna just come with me? | 不 我们去吧 你们要和我一起吗 |
[27:25] | – Babe, I can do it. – No, just let us do it. | -宝贝 我可以去 -不 让我们去吧 |
[27:27] | Good! ‘Cause I need a fucking drink. | 很好 因为我他妈需要来一杯 |
[27:29] | Where is it? | 放哪了 |
[27:33] | Top drawer of the dresser, right next to my bed. | 就在我床头柜最上面的抽屉里 |
[27:36] | All right. I’ll call you if I can’t find it. Keys. | 好 如果找不到我再打给你 钥匙 |
[27:40] | – Babe! – Yeah? | -宝贝 -怎么了 |
[27:42] | – I’m sorry! – It’s okay. I’ll be right back. | -对不起 -没事 我去去就回 |
[27:48] | What is going on? Why’d you forget it? | 怎么了你 为什么把它忘了 |
[27:51] | – I was just… I was distracted, man. – By what? | -我就是 我就是有点分心 -被什么 |
[28:00] | Someone came into my room and | 有人进了我的房间 |
[28:02] | put some shit on my bed. | 往我床上放了些莫名其妙的东西 |
[28:04] | – What? – A map. | -什么东西 -一幅地图 |
[28:07] | – A map? – Whatever, man. | -地图 -随便了 |
[28:09] | All right. | 好吧 |
[28:20] | And then he told me that he stopped taking his meds | 然后他告诉我他停药了 |
[28:24] | and stopped seeing his doctor. | 也不看医生了 |
[28:25] | This afternoon, we were, you know, | 今天下午 我们那个 你知道的 |
[28:29] | – and he couldn’t, you know. – I don’t know. | -他不能 你懂的 -我不明白 |
[28:31] | And it wouldn’t be the first time | 而且这已经不是第一次了 |
[28:32] | this week he couldn’t do it, so… | 这周他又不行了 所以 |
[28:35] | Maybe he’s just not that into you anymore. | 也许他只是没那么爱你了 |
[28:36] | No. He just needs to be back on his meds, okay? | 不 他只是需要继续服药 好吗 |
[28:40] | That’s supposed to make a guy not get it up. | 那玩意儿本该让男人硬不起来的 |
[28:41] | No, it’s just… it’s a pattern, okay? | 不 这就是 就是一种模式 好吗 |
[28:43] | He starts self-medicating | 他开始用自我治疗 |
[28:44] | instead of taking it how it’s prescribed, | 代替吃开给他的药 |
[28:47] | and then he stops seeing his doctor. | 然后他不再去看医生 |
[28:49] | He gets off the pills altogether, | 把所有药都丢了 |
[28:50] | and he wonders why he’s depressed. | 然后还想着怎么又抑郁了 |
[28:51] | Maybe you just need to let Jake go through | 也许你该回到罗伯身边 |
[28:53] | his weird phase and get back with Rob. | 让杰克自己玩去 |
[28:55] | Why would I do that when I’m serious about Jake? | 我为什么要那样做 我还爱着杰克 |
[28:57] | I don’t know. Jake’s just… | 我不知道 杰克他 |
[29:00] | Been acting really strange. | 行为有些古怪 |
[29:02] | Yeah, I know | 嗯 我知道 |
[29:03] | I don’t think it’s not upsetting me that he’s losing his shit. | 不是说他失控让我不郁闷 |
[29:06] | I’m just… | 我就是 |
[29:08] | I don’t know, I’m trying to help him get back on track. | 我不知道 我在试着帮他回到正轨 |
[29:12] | I don’t know. He doesn’t have anybody else, you know? | 我不知道 他没别人能依靠了了 |
[30:03] | Hey! There he is. | 嘿 你终于来了 |
[30:05] | – How you doing? – I need a drink. | -你怎么样 -我想喝一杯 |
[30:07] | You need a drink? What’d you do? You just scared them off. | 你还想喝 你做什么了 他们都吓跑了 |
[30:09] | I scared them off. | 我把他们都吓跑了 |
[30:12] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[33:43] | Hey. Let’s go for a walk. | 嘿 让我们去走走 |
[33:48] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[34:06] | Hey, babe. | 嘿 宝贝 |
[34:08] | Did you send me any texts tonight? | 你今晚给我发信息了吗 |
[34:11] | No, I didn’t. | 我没有啊 |
[34:14] | Hey, do you want a hit? | 嘿 要不要来亲热一下 |
[34:16] | Uh… no. No, I’m-I’m okay. | 不 不用了 |
[34:21] | – Come on, be with me. – I am with you. | -拜托 和我在一起 -我是和你在一起啊 |
[34:25] | No, you know what I mean. Like “be with me”, like this… | 不 你知道我什么意思 像这样 |
[34:39] | I, um… | 我 |
[34:44] | I wanna go back to the party and… get another drink. | 我想回派对那儿再拿点喝的 |
[34:49] | Okay? And then… | 好吗 然后 |
[34:50] | Then maybe we could come back here after? | 然后也许我们可以之后再回来这儿 |
[34:55] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好吧 -好的 |
[34:57] | I have to pee first. And then, um, | 我要先上个厕所 然后 |
[34:59] | get a blanket from Adam’s car… | 去亚当车里拿条毯子 |
[35:01] | Come back here and watch the sky? | 再回这儿看星空好吗 |
[35:05] | – Okay. – Okay. | -听你的 -好 |
[35:18] | – I’m sorry again about before. – It’s okay. | -之前的事我再跟你道个歉 -没事的 |
[35:22] | – You sure? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -嗯 |
[35:26] | Wait for me, okay? | 等我一下 好吗 |
[36:43] | Hey. Come on. | 走吧 |
[36:50] | Do you have the keys? | 你有车钥匙吗 |
[36:59] | Got it. | 拿到啦 |
[37:03] | Race you! | 看谁先到 |
[37:25] | – So good to see you. – Yeah, you too. | -能见到你真好 -彼此彼此 |
[37:40] | Come tomorrow night. | 明晚一起来啊 |
[37:42] | Uh… yeah. I’ve heard about your party. | 对啊 我听说了你的派对 |
[37:44] | – I’m having a party tomorrow night. – Yeah, I heard. | -我明晚要办一个派对 -是的 我听说了 |
[37:50] | – Bring whoever you want. – We’re invited? | -想带谁来都可以 -邀请我们吗 |
[37:52] | – Ten, that’s all it is. – Yeah. Ten? | -最多带十个 -十个吗 |
[37:54] | – Yeah, yeah. – Oh, hey, babe. | -是的 -宝贝你来了 |
[37:56] | I was just… just looking for you. | 我刚还在找你呢 |
[37:58] | – Yeah? – Hey, Jake. | -是吗 -嘿 杰克 |
[38:00] | Hey, Rob. | 嘿 罗伯 |
[38:04] | Um, Rob was just telling me | 罗伯刚在跟我说 |
[38:05] | about his-his party tomorrow night, so… | 他明晚要办派对 所以 |
[38:08] | Um… I think we should get out of here. | 我想我们该走了 |
[38:12] | Really? I thought we were going to… | 是吗 我们不是还要 |
[38:13] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没关系 没关系 |
[38:14] | – Yeah, I really want to go. – Baby… | -我真的很想回去了 -宝贝 |
[38:17] | Hey, listen. I was just trying to tell keren about the party. | 听着 我刚只是在跟凯伦说我的派对 |
[38:20] | You know, in person. | 我想亲自邀请她 |
[38:24] | – Uh… good to see you guys. – Yeah. | -很高兴见到你们 -好 |
[38:25] | – We should all hang… – Yeah. Thanks, Rob. | -我们应该一起玩 -谢谢你罗伯 |
[38:27] | Or something. | 之类的 |
[38:28] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[38:30] | You doing okay, man? | 你还好吗 伙计 |
[38:37] | Yeah… yeah. I’m fine. | 嗯 挺好的 |
[38:41] | Why do you ask, Rob? | 干嘛这么问 罗伯 |
[38:44] | Uh… I don’t know. You just seem a little stressed. | 我不知道 只是你看起来好像有点焦虑 |
[38:49] | Oh, I’m-I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[38:51] | Good. | 那好吧 |
[38:54] | – Come on, keren. – Good night. | -走吧 凯伦 -晚安 |
[39:02] | It’s getting cold. This party is dead. | 越来越冷了 这个派对没什么好玩的了 |
[39:04] | Are you good to take us home? | 你送我们回家没问题吧 |
[39:06] | Yeah. We just gotta go right now. | 没问题 我们刚好也准备走了 |
[39:09] | – Fine with me. – Come on. | -我都可以 -走吧 |
[39:42] | Thanks, Adam. | 谢谢你 亚当 |
[39:44] | Thanks, Adam! | 谢谢你 亚当 |
[39:52] | You coming in? | 你进来吗 |
[39:54] | I’m tired. I think I’m just gonna get home. | 我累了 我想我还是回家吧 |
[39:57] | No. | 别啊 |
[40:00] | Is this about Rob? | 是因为罗伯吗 |
[40:03] | Honestly… I don’t give a shit about Rob. | 老实说 我才不在乎罗伯 |
[40:06] | I don’t believe you. | 我才不信 |
[40:08] | Come on. I’ll walk you to your place. | 来吧 我陪你走回家 |
[40:11] | – Okay. – Okay. Come on. | -好吧 -好的 走吧 |
[40:15] | What, are you jealous of him? | 怎么了 你嫉妒他了吗 |
[40:18] | I think that he’s jealous of me. | 应该是他嫉妒我了吧 |
[40:24] | I think Devon’s here. | 我觉得德文在家 |
[40:26] | His car’s not here. | 他的车不在 |
[40:28] | Maybe he’s upstairs. | 也许他在楼上 |
[40:32] | – You are so high. – Will you check, please? | -你太嗨了 -去看看吧 好吗 |
[40:39] | – I’m gonna get some water. – All right. | -我去拿点水喝 -好 |
[41:06] | Devon, you here? | 德文 你在吗 |
[41:12] | No one’s here. Come on. | 没人在 来吧 |
[41:14] | – Can we check downstairs, please? – Oh, come on. | -我们再看看楼下好吗 -拜托 |
[41:16] | Please. | 求求你了 |
[41:19] | – Okay, okay, okay. – Thank you. | -好吧 好吧 -谢谢 |
[41:45] | No one’s here. | 没有人在 |
[41:47] | Good. | 太好了 |
[42:24] | What is all that stuff? | 那些是什么 |
[42:27] | Fucking Devon. | 该死的德文 |
[46:19] | Fuck. | 操 |
[46:25] | What’s up, guys? | 你们好啊 |
[46:53] | – Jake! – What? | -杰克 -怎么了 |
[46:55] | Where the fuck were you? | 你他妈的去哪儿了 |
[46:56] | What do you mean? I’m early. | 你什么意思 我这不是提前到了 |
[46:58] | What? Dude, you’re two hours late. | 什么 大哥 你迟到了两个小时 |
[47:00] | Practice is over. Coach was pissed. | 训练已经结束了 教练很生气 |
[47:03] | No fucking way, man. I set my alarm. What are you talking about? | 不可能 我定了闹钟的 你说什么呢 |
[47:06] | I’m fucking calling you, I’m texting you since 11 o’clock | 我从十一点就一直给你打电话 发信息 |
[47:08] | I got nothing back. | 你都没回我 |
[47:11] | – What time is it? – Dude, it’s one o’clock. | -现在是几点 -老兄 已经一点了 |
[47:17] | Then I guess my phone’s fucked up, | 那看来是我电话坏了 |
[47:19] | ’cause I didn’t get any of your texts. | 因为我一条信息都没收到 |
[47:21] | What is that shit? | 那是什么鬼东西 |
[47:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[47:25] | Some freak’s been sending me this shit, | 有个变态一直给我发这些破玩意儿 |
[47:29] | and I think maybe someone hacked my phone or something. | 我想可能是有人入侵了我的电话之类的 |
[47:33] | So you really didn’t get any of my texts? | 所以你真的什么都没收到吗 |
[47:35] | – No! – Did you just sleep in late? | -没有 -你是不是睡的太晚了 |
[47:36] | – Did you like… – No, I didn’t sleep in late, Adam. | -你是不是 -没 我没有很晚睡 亚当 |
[47:41] | Jake, dude… | 杰克 你 |
[47:45] | Jake! | 杰克 |
[47:46] | Dude, you’re totally fucking out of it! What’s going on? | 你怎么魂不守舍的 到底怎么了 |
[47:49] | Oh, my god. Why does everyone think I’m out of it or something? | 我的天 为什么每个人都觉得我有毛病 |
[47:51] | Look, I’m fine! | 听着 我好着呢 |
[47:54] | Look, someone’s fucking with my phone, but I-I’m fine. Okay? | 是有人入侵了我的电话 但是我没事好吗 |
[47:58] | Why would anyone be fucking with you? Who’s fucking with you? | 为什么会有人耍你 谁在耍你 |
[48:01] | What did you do? Like… | 你做了什么 比如 |
[48:04] | Don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[48:08] | I gotta get home. All right? | 我要回去了 好吗 |
[48:13] | Maybe it’s Rob. | 也许是罗伯 |
[48:16] | Maybe, uh… he’s still pissed. | 也许 他还在不爽 |
[48:18] | Pissed about what? | 不爽什么 |
[48:20] | Uh, that keren left him and went to you. | 凯伦离开他然后和你在一起 |
[48:22] | Maybe he just wants to fuck with you a little bit | 也许他只是想整你一下 |
[48:24] | You know, like a prank. | 像恶作剧一样 |
[48:26] | No way, man. This shit is weird, all right? | 不会 这件事很古怪好吗 |
[48:28] | It’s-it’s ornate! | 这太繁复了 |
[48:30] | Rob is too dumb for this shit. | 罗伯那个脑子根本干不来这事儿 |
[48:34] | Yeah, I guess. | 我想也是 |
[48:35] | – Keren has been talking to him, though. – You serious? | -不过凯伦一直都和他有联系 -真的吗 |
[48:39] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[48:40] | I didn’t know, but he texted her this morning. | 我之前不知道 但他今早给她了发信息 |
[48:43] | Still gonna go to his party tonight? | 那晚上还去他的派对吗 |
[48:45] | I guess, if keren wants to. | 应该吧 如果凯伦想去 |
[48:47] | Maybe it’s someone who wants to fuck you, | 也许是有人想睡你 |
[48:50] | like, not fuck with you. Maybe it’s someone who wants to just, | 而不是整你 也许有人只是想 |
[48:53] | – really just-just plow, just… – Stop. | -只是想跟你来一下 -停 |
[48:57] | Who? | 谁 |
[48:58] | I don’t know. Maybe it’s a secret admirer. | 我不知道 也许是暗恋你的人 |
[49:01] | Maybe it’s me. Huh, babe? | 说不定是我呢 宝贝 |
[49:05] | You’re an idiot, dude. | 你是个傻逼 兄弟 |
[49:06] | Yeah. You are. | 没错 你就是 |
[49:09] | Do you ever think about my feelings? How I feel about you? | 你有没有想过我的感受 我对你的感觉 |
[49:13] | Maybe I’ll see you at the party, all right? | 也许我们会在派对上见 好吗 |
[49:15] | – Yeah, I’ll see you at the party. – Maybe. | -好 我们派对见 -也许 |
[49:17] | All right. | 好 |
[49:27] | One second. | 稍等 |
[49:38] | Exactly. Like, why do you think I haven’t been staying here? | 对啊 不然你觉得我为什么不待在这里 |
[49:41] | I can’t write my dissertation | 有这个乱七八糟的零零后烦我 |
[49:43] | with this messed up millennial annoying me at all fucking hou… | 我根本没办法写我的论文 |
[49:48] | No, he’s getting progressively worse. | 不 他越来越糟了 |
[49:52] | Ahem. Oh, wait, hold on. | 等下 |
[49:54] | Oh, hey. Just heading out. Jake’s at soccer practice. | 我正要走 杰克去足球训练了 |
[49:57] | Yeah, you know when he’s coming back? | 嗯 那你知道他什么时候回来吗 |
[49:58] | I don’t know. I just woke up. | 不知道 我才睡醒 |
[50:00] | When did he leave? | 他什么时候走的 |
[50:02] | Like 10:30? What time is it now? | 差不多十点半吧 现在几点 |
[50:04] | It’s one. | 一点了 |
[50:06] | Damn, I slept late. | 该死 我睡的太晚了 |
[50:07] | I don’t know. He should be back soon. | 我不知道 他应该就快回来了 |
[50:09] | Okay. Thanks for warning me. | 好 多谢提醒 |
[50:11] | Bye. | 再见 |
[50:13] | Hey, sorry. Hey, my bad. Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 喂 抱歉 是我不好 对对对 |
[50:16] | I’m here, um… No, that was keren, his girlfriend. | 我到家了 不 那是凯伦 他的女朋友 |
[50:19] | She’s, like, walking around like she’s | 她走来走去的 |
[50:20] | fucking lost or something, I don’t know. | 好像迷路了还是怎么样 我不知道 |
[50:22] | But, dude, let me call you back. I gotta pee. | 老兄 我等下给你打回去 我得上个厕所 |
[50:26] | All right, see ya. | 好的 一会儿聊 |
[50:30] | The fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[52:04] | Dude… it just never ends, man. | 这真是没完没了的 |
[52:08] | I really don’t know. He’s going through | 我真的不知道 他是在 |
[52:10] | some manic phase or something. | 狂躁期还是什么的 |
[52:12] | And, honestly, if he expects me to pay the fucking water bill, | 还有说真的 如果他要我分摊这水费 |
[52:14] | he’s out of his fucking mind! | 那他肯定是疯了 |
[52:18] | Yeah, tonight’s going to be lit. I can’t wait. | 对 今晚肯定很赞 我都等不及了 |
[52:20] | All right, brother. Well, I’m just gonna finish packing, | 好了 兄弟 等我打包完 |
[52:22] | and then, uh, I’ll head your way. | 就过去找你 |
[52:31] | What the…?! | 什么鬼 |
[52:39] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你他妈在逗我吗 |
[52:49] | Jake! | 杰克 |
[52:51] | What the fuck, Jake?! | 你搞什么鬼 杰克 |
[53:33] | Devon. | 德文 |
[53:39] | Hey, come on, man. Open up. | 别这样 开门啊 |
[53:46] | All right. | 好吧 |
[55:00] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[56:06] | – Hello? – Hey, it’s me. | -喂 -喂 是我 |
[56:07] | Hey, babe. Um… You left your phone here. | 宝贝 你把电话落在我这儿了 |
[56:10] | Yeah, I was kind of spacey when I left. | 对 我走的时候有点心不在焉的 |
[56:12] | – Can you bring it when I see you tonight? – Sure. | -今晚见面的时候帮我带过来好吗 -好的 |
[56:15] | Um, hey, have you seen… Have you seen Devon? | 你有看见 你有看见德文吗 |
[56:19] | Yeah. He came in just as I was leaving. | 有啊 我刚要走的时候他回来了 |
[56:21] | And… did he say anything to you? | 那他有没有跟你说什么 |
[56:23] | No. Like what? | 没有 你指哪方面 |
[56:26] | Nothing. It’s fine. | 没事 |
[56:27] | Are you guys still having problems? | 你们还在闹矛盾吗 |
[56:29] | No. No, no, no. It’s fine. | 没有 没有 没事 |
[56:31] | Um, I’ll see you later, okay? | 那我们一会儿见咯 |
[56:34] | – Okay, bye. – Yeah, bye. | -好的 再见 -嗯 再见 |
[58:09] | Hey, Devon. | 德文 |
[58:13] | Devon. | 德文 |
[59:16] | Hey. What’s going on? | 嘿 怎么了 |
[59:18] | Someone’s been fucking with my phone and… | 有人入侵了我的手机 |
[59:21] | And I-I think I know who it is. | 我想我知道是谁干的了 |
[59:23] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[59:25] | You and Rob still talk, right? | 你和罗伯还有联系 对吗 |
[59:27] | Yeah, Jake, sometimes. Why? | 是啊杰克 有时候 怎么了 |
[59:30] | What do you guys talk about? | 你们聊些什么 |
[59:31] | I don’t know! Stuff, Jake. | 我不知道 就随便聊聊 杰克 |
[59:33] | You guys talk about how he hates me, huh? | 你们聊他是多恨我 是吗 |
[59:36] | You’re really starting to freak me out, okay? | 你真的开始吓到我了 好吗 |
[59:37] | Why? Because I-l found out that you still | 为什么 因为我发现你还在 |
[59:39] | talk to that fucking scumbag?! | 跟那个人渣联系 |
[59:40] | He’s not a scumbag. What are you doing right now? | 他不是人渣 你现在是在干什么 |
[59:43] | Keren, he’s been fucking with my phone, | 凯伦 他对我的手机动了手脚 |
[59:46] | and he’s fucking with you, and he’s fucking with me! | 他在玩弄你 也在捉弄我 |
[59:48] | Stop. All right? | 别这样 好吗 |
[59:49] | Listen. Listen to me. | 听我说 听我说 |
[59:51] | You need to go back on your meds right now. Okay? | 你需要马上恢复用药 好吗 |
[59:54] | I don’t think you should come to the party tonight. | 今晚你就别去参加派对了 |
[59:56] | Keren… I am on my meds. | 凯伦 我有吃药 |
[1:00:00] | Okay | 好 |
[1:00:02] | Of course I’m coming to the party tonight. Why wouldn’t I? | 我当然会去参加派对 为什么不去呢 |
[1:00:05] | Because I just don’t… I just don’t think that you should. | 因为我觉得你 你不去比较好 |
[1:00:08] | I’m really worried about you. | 我真的很担心你 |
[1:00:15] | Iook. | 看这个 |
[1:00:17] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[1:00:18] | It’s what your fucking ex-boyfriend’s been texting me… | 是你的智障前男友给我发的短信 |
[1:00:21] | If he’s even still your ex-boyfriend. | 如果他现在还只是你的前男友的话 |
[1:00:24] | You guys still talk, keren? | 你们还有联系是吗 凯伦 |
[1:00:26] | Did you send this to yourself? | 这是你自己发给自己的吗 |
[1:00:27] | What the fuck are you talking about?! | 你他妈在说什么 |
[1:00:29] | I’m sorry, okay? I-I’m just making sure because… | 对不起好吗 我 我只是确认一下 因为 |
[1:00:33] | Remember that email that you sent me, like, a month ago? | 还记得你一个月前给我发的那封邮件吗 |
[1:00:36] | Hey, remember how you didn’t remember sending it | 记不记得你当时不记得你发了邮件 |
[1:00:38] | let alone writing it? | 更别说记得写了 |
[1:00:40] | Remember, Jake? | 记得吗 杰克 |
[1:00:41] | It was, like, four pages long? I’m just… | 差不多有四页长 我只是 |
[1:00:42] | Yeah, but I was wasted that night. | 对 但我那晚是药嗑多了 |
[1:00:46] | I’ve been totally clean for the past few weeks, | 而最近这几周我一直都没嗑过 |
[1:00:48] | and I was wasted when I wrote that email, | 写那封邮件的时候我太嗨了 |
[1:00:50] | and didn’t fucking do this, keren. | 但这些短信不是我自己发着玩的 凯伦 |
[1:00:53] | Okay. I know that’s what you said, | 好 我知道你在说什么 |
[1:00:55] | but it took me a week to convince you | 但当时我花了一周才让你相信 |
[1:00:57] | that you’d written the email. | 是你写的那封邮件 |
[1:00:59] | You were acting all defensive. You were just… | 你当时表现得戒心很强 你当时 |
[1:01:05] | You were being just like this. | 你当时就是像现在这样 |
[1:01:12] | I’m really worried about you. | 我真的很担心你 |
[1:01:15] | – Well, I’m fine, keren. – No, you’re not, Jake. | -我好着呢 凯伦 -不 你不好 杰克 |
[1:01:19] | You’re not stable. You’re-you’re going off your meds | 你的情绪不稳定 你把你的药停了 |
[1:01:22] | and not telling anyone. | 也没给任何人说 |
[1:01:23] | You’re acting paranoid. | 你表现的很偏执 |
[1:01:25] | You’re convinced there’s something going on with me and Rob | 你认定了我和罗伯之间不清不楚 |
[1:01:27] | when you know there’s nothing. | 但你明明知道根本什么事都没有 |
[1:01:33] | Then… | 那 |
[1:01:37] | Why the fuck is he texting you this? | 为什么他给你发这个 |
[1:01:41] | Jake… | 杰克 |
[1:01:45] | – Where are you going? – Nowhere. | -你要去哪 -不去哪 |
[1:01:48] | Jake! Jake, stop. Where are you going? | 杰克 杰克 别走 你要去哪 |
[1:01:52] | Rob’s party. | 罗伯的派对 |
[1:01:53] | Is that okay, or do I need your permission? | 可以吗 还是我需要你的允许 |
[1:01:56] | Okay, just stay here. | 好 那你留在这吧 |
[1:01:57] | We’ll give you a ride. | 我们会送你过去 |
[1:02:00] | – I don’t want a ride, keren. – Okay. | -我不想要你们送 凯伦 -好吧 |
[1:02:44] | Come on! | 你先过 |
[1:03:00] | Come on. | 你过吧 |
[1:05:49] | Jake. | 杰克 |
[1:05:51] | What’s-what’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[1:05:56] | What do you want from me, Rob, hmm? | 你想怎样啊 罗伯 |
[1:06:00] | I-I was just about to go get a drink. | 我 我正要去喝一杯 |
[1:06:02] | L… see you dressed up for the occasion. | 我看得出你为这个场合装扮过了 |
[1:06:07] | – Let’s go get a drink. – I don’t want a drink. | -咱们一起喝一杯 -我不想喝 |
[1:06:10] | I just want to know why you’ve been fucking with me. | 我只想知道你为什么要耍我 |
[1:06:13] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[1:06:14] | You haven’t been texting me? | 你没有给我发短信吗 |
[1:06:16] | – And-and sending me threats… – Jake, what the fuck? | -还威胁我 -杰克 搞什么 |
[1:06:19] | And fucking with my phone, Rob? | 还黑了我的手机 罗伯 |
[1:06:20] | The fuck are you talking about, man? | 你他妈在说什么啊 伙计 |
[1:06:24] | You high or something? | 你是嗑药了还是怎么 |
[1:06:26] | Just fucking admit it. | 承认吧 |
[1:06:28] | You’ve been fucking with my phone, Rob! | 你黑了我的手机 罗伯 |
[1:06:30] | I have no idea what you’re talking about! | 我根本不知道你在说什么 |
[1:06:32] | You’re fucking sick, Rob. | 你真他妈变态 罗伯 |
[1:06:34] | You can’t deal that keren’s with me. | 你接受不了凯伦跟我在一起 |
[1:06:36] | So, just fucking man up and deal with it, | 像个男人一样接受吧 |
[1:06:39] | and stop fucking with my phone! | 还有别再黑我手机了 |
[1:06:42] | You’re a freak. | 你是个怪胎 |
[1:06:44] | I think it’s time you get the fuck outta my house. | 我觉得你现在该滚出我家了 |
[1:06:46] | Jake. | 杰克 |
[1:06:47] | Go on. | 走吧 |
[1:06:48] | Get the fuck out! | 滚出去 |
[1:06:52] | Get the fuck off me! Get off me! | 别拦着我 放开我 |
[1:07:00] | Jake, come on. | 杰克 拜托 |
[1:07:09] | Jake. | 杰克 |
[1:07:12] | Jake! Jake! | 杰克 杰克 |
[1:07:14] | The fuck is wrong with you? | 你中了什么邪 |
[1:07:20] | Jake. Jake | 杰克 杰克 |
[1:07:22] | – what? – Jake, stop! | -干嘛 -杰克 停下 |
[1:07:24] | What just happened? | 刚刚发生了什么 |
[1:07:25] | Nothing, just forget it. | 没什么 忘了吧 |
[1:07:27] | No, why are you so pissed? | 不 为什么你火气那么大 |
[1:07:28] | There is nothing going on between me and Rob. | 我和罗伯之间什么事都没有 |
[1:07:30] | You have to stop. | 你得停下了 |
[1:07:31] | Keren, I just want to get the fuck away from everybody. | 凯伦 我现在只想离所有人远一点 |
[1:07:35] | Jake. | 杰克 |
[1:07:36] | – Please, move. – Jake, no | -请让开吧 -杰克 不 |
[1:07:38] | – Keren, move! – Stop it. Jake! | -凯伦 让开 -别这样 杰克 |
[1:07:41] | Keren, I’m sorry. | 凯伦 对不起 |
[1:07:42] | – Keren… – Stop. Stop! | -凯伦 -停 停 |
[1:07:43] | Keren… come on. | 凯伦 别这样 |
[1:07:48] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:08:03] | Come on! | 不是吧 |
[1:08:06] | Fuck! | 操 |
[1:11:14] | Help! | 救命 |
[1:11:26] | Hey! Stop the fucking Van! | 把货车停下 |
[1:11:33] | Help! | 救命 |
[1:11:35] | Oh, fuck. | 操 |
[1:11:42] | Help me! | 谁来救救我 |
[1:11:45] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[1:11:49] | Stop! | 不要 |
[1:12:11] | It’s okay. It’s okay, brother. | 没事的 没事的 兄弟 |
[1:12:15] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:12:16] | Get the fuck off me! | 放开我 |
[1:12:18] | Help! | 救命 |
[1:12:19] | You’ll be with the water soon. | 你很快就会回归水的怀抱了 |
[1:12:21] | Help! | 救命 |
[1:12:23] | Get the fuck off me! | 放开我 |
[1:12:25] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[1:12:32] | Hey! Stop! | 停下 |
[1:12:34] | No one can hear you, Jake. | 没人能听到你的 杰克 |
[1:12:39] | No one can hear you, brother. It’s okay. | 没人能听到你的 兄弟 没事的 |
[1:12:42] | – You can scream. – What the fuck? What the fuck? | -你可以随便喊 -搞什么 搞什么 |
[1:12:45] | Right, scream… for the water. | 这就对了 喊大声点 为了水 |
[1:12:49] | It wants you, brother. | 它需要你 兄弟 |
[1:12:56] | We have to do this fast. | 我们得麻利点 |
[1:12:58] | Get the fuck away from me! | 离我远点 |
[1:13:01] | He’s too strong. | 他太壮了 |
[1:13:04] | These ropes are not going to hold long enough. | 这些绳子坚持不了多久 |
[1:13:07] | I told you, he’s too strong. | 我告诉过你 他太壮了 |
[1:13:09] | I told you to choose another. | 我给你说另选一个下手的 |
[1:13:15] | He is galiel. He is galiel. | 他是加利埃尔 他是加利埃尔 |
[1:13:28] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[1:13:32] | It’s gonna be okay. The water wants you. | 没事的 水需要你 |
[1:13:36] | It needs to be fed. | 它需要被喂食 |
[1:13:52] | Hold him. | 按住他 |
[1:13:54] | – Get the fuck off me! – Hold his arm! | -放开我 -按住他的胳膊 |
[1:13:56] | Hold his arm! | 按住他的胳膊 |
[1:13:58] | Got it. | 好了 |
[1:14:03] | -Fuck! – I missed. | -操 -我没扎中 |
[1:14:05] | Hold him! | 按好他 |
[1:14:09] | Oh, damn it! | 该死 |
[1:14:49] | Fuck you, you piece of shit! | 操你妈 混蛋 |
[1:15:54] | Who the fuck killed someone’s dog? | 谁他妈会杀别人家的狗 |
[1:15:56] | I’m telling ya, it’s gotta be college kids. | 我给你说 肯定是那群大学生做的 |
[1:15:59] | Yeah, they’re all a bunch of over-medicated freaks, | 对 他们都是一群嗑药过度的怪胎 |
[1:16:02] | self-entitled little shits. | 自我感觉良好的小垃圾 |
[1:16:03] | I wouldn’t put it past them to pull this shit. | 我不会放过他们的 |
[1:16:25] | Hey, sir. | 先生 |
[1:16:27] | -Please. Call the police. – Hey, hey, hey. What the fuck? | -快报警 -什么鬼 |
[1:16:33] | Please! | 求你了 |
[1:16:34] | They’re-they’re trying to get me. Please, you gotta help me. | 他们要来抓我了 求你了 你得帮帮我 |
[1:16:37] | Who the fuck you talking about? | 你他妈在说谁 |
[1:16:38] | Just call the police, please. | 快报警 求你了 |
[1:16:39] | I don’t want any trouble. Get out of here! | 我不想惹麻烦 快走 |
[1:16:44] | They’re insane, and they’re trying to fucking kill me! | 他们是疯子 他们要杀了我 |
[1:16:46] | Who’s trying to kill you? | 谁要杀你 |
[1:16:48] | Oh, fuck. | 操 |
[1:17:17] | Organic soda. | 有机苏打水 |
[1:17:18] | Hey, um, make sure you get me something sour, | 给我带点酸的东西 |
[1:17:21] | like sour skittles. | 像是酸味彩虹糖 |
[1:17:39] | All right, so what are you guys in the mood for? | 好 其他人需要带什么 |
[1:17:42] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[1:17:58] | Hey! There’s a dead guy in there! | 嘿 里面有个死人 |
[1:18:02] | Yo, what’s up man? | 怎么了 伙计 |
[1:18:06] | There’s a… | 里面有个 |
[1:18:07] | – A guy hit the glass over there. – Glass? What? | -那边有人撞破了玻璃 -玻璃 什么 |
[1:18:10] | – We gotta go! – What’s going on? | -我们得走了 -发生什么了 |
[1:20:15] | Fuck! | 操 |
[1:20:17] | No, no, no, no, no. No! No! | 不不不不不不 |
[1:20:21] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[1:21:26] | Please, don’t. | 请不要 |
[1:21:27] | No. No, no, no. | 不不不不 |
[1:23:24] | Why me? | 为什么是我 |
[1:23:26] | You are galiel. | 你是加利埃尔 |
[1:23:29] | You are all galiel. | 你们都是加利埃尔 |
[1:27:12] | The murder of Devon Holmes, a 30-year-old graduate student, and | 30岁研究生德文·霍姆斯的被谋杀还有 |
[1:27:16] | the disappearance of his roommate Jake Graham, | 他21岁的大三室友杰克·格雷厄姆的失踪 |
[1:27:18] | a 21-year-old junior, has mystified students here. | 让这里的学生迷惑不解 |
[1:27:23] | Holmes’s mutilated body was found just two days after Graham | 霍姆斯被肢解的尸体在格雷厄姆 |
[1:27:27] | was reported missing from the off-campus apartment they shared. | 从他们同住的校外公寓失踪两天后被发现 |
[1:27:30] | And on Saturday, Graham was reportedly in an altercation | 另外在周六 有人见到格雷厄姆 |
[1:27:33] | with another student named Robert Delaney, | 与另一名学生罗伯特·德莱尼发生过争执 |
[1:27:36] | and hasn’t been seen since. | 之后就再也没有出现过 |
[1:27:38] | He thought I was messing with him. | 他以为我在捉弄他 |
[1:27:39] | He thought I was jealous he was dating my ex. | 他以为我嫉妒他和我前女友在一起 |
[1:27:41] | I don’t think Jake was the kind of guy | 我不觉得杰克是那种 |
[1:27:43] | to just, like, disappear or check out. | 会不声不响就消失的人 |
[1:27:46] | We’re told Graham is a popular, | 我们了解到格雷厄姆是一个受欢迎 |
[1:27:48] | handsome, athletic student, | 帅气而且体格健壮的学生 |
[1:27:50] | a member of the varsity soccer team | 是校足球队的成员 |
[1:27:52] | and seemingly untroubled, | 而且似乎并没有什么困扰 |
[1:27:54] | but some of his friends are telling us a different story. | 但他的一些朋友却有不同的说法 |
[1:27:56] | He went off his meds. | 他停了自己的药 |
[1:27:59] | And, uh… I think he was sending texts to himself. | 而且 我觉得他在给自己发短信 |
[1:28:02] | I gotta admit that he seemed, like, really down lately, so… | 我得承认 他最近情绪是很低落 所以 |
[1:28:12] | I don’t know. I think he was delusional. | 我也不知道 我觉得他有些妄想症 |
[1:28:15] | They found the guy’s blood in his room and in the hall. | 他们在他房间和过道发现了他室友的血迹 |
[1:28:18] | I still don’t think he had anything to do with Devon’s death | 但我还是不觉得他和德文的死有关 |
[1:28:21] | and I’m…Pretty shocked that people think he did. | 有人认为是他干的真的让我很震惊 |
[1:28:26] | I’m just really worried that he might’ve, um… | 我只是很担心他可能会 |
[1:28:28] | Done something to himself. | 对自己做些什么 |