英文名称:Sniper Assassins End
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:10] | …but in South America, particularly Costa Verde, | 但在南美洲 尤其在翡翠海岸 |
[01:13] | Bruno Diaz has been | 布魯諾·迪亞斯 |
[01:15] | an icon for decades. | 幾十年來一直是標誌性的人物 |
[01:17] | He immediately made a name for himself | 自1953年發生歷史性的血腥政變以後 |
[01:18] | by ushering in the nation’s first dealings | 多年來社會動盪不安 |
[01:21] | with the United States in decades, | 是他促成了與美國 |
[01:22] | after years of turmoil had followed | 幾十年來的第一筆交易 |
[01:25] | from the historically bloody coup d’etat in 1953. | 因此一舉成名 |
[01:29] | But Mr. Diaz’s efforts will finally come to fruition, | 迪亞斯先生多年的努力終於得到了回報 |
[01:32] | tomorrow morning at a summit with the president, | 在明天上午總統出席的峯會上 |
[01:35] | where the two dignitaries will sign | 雙方政要將簽署 |
[01:37] | an agreement to lift the trade embargo. | 取消貿易禁令的協議 |
[01:41] | I’m told Mr. Diaz is about to take the stage. | 迪亞斯先生即將登臺 |
[01:44] | Now, tomorrow’s summit will take place | 明天的峯會將在 |
[01:45] | in Washington, D.C., but in seconds, | 華盛頓特區舉行 但馬上 |
[01:47] | Mr. Diaz will address the people | 迪亞斯先生將就此歷史性事件 |
[01:49] | of Costa Verde about the historic event. | 向翡翠海岸民衆發表演講 |
[01:52] | We’ll take you there now, live. | 我們馬上轉到現場 進行直播 |
[02:13] | I’m just getting this now. | 我剛收到消息 |
[02:15] | We have a reporter on the ground, | 我們在現場的記者 |
[02:16] | but they are evacuating the area. | 正在撤離 |
[02:18] | It appears Bruno Diaz has been shot. | 布魯諾·迪亞斯受到了槍擊 |
[02:24] | This is a shocking turn of events. | 這是一個令人震驚的轉折點 |
[02:53] | Yes, sir, Mr. Secretary. | 遵命 部長先生 |
[02:55] | I assure you, we will find out who’s responsible. | 我向你保證 我們會查出是誰的責任 |
[02:58] | Understood. No, it will be totally covert. | 明白 不 調查會祕密進行 |
[03:05] | Yes, sir. Great. Thank you. Bye. | 好的長官 謝謝 再見 |
[03:09] | Sir, you need to see this. | 長官 你得看下這個 |
[03:11] | A hair was recovered at the crime scene. They have a positive ID. | 犯罪現場找到的頭髮 身份已識別 |
[03:15] | He flew in and out of Costa Verde | 他在槍擊前 |
[03:17] | within hours of the attack. | 進入翡翠海岸 槍擊後離開 |
[03:18] | Brandon Beckett | 一級軍士長 |
[03:19] | – Peterson! – Yes, sir? | -彼得森 -長官 |
[03:21] | We have our man. Brandon Beckett | 有目標了 布蘭登·貝克特 |
[03:23] | is now our primary suspect. | 現在是我們的頭號嫌疑犯 |
[03:24] | Get a team over to Beckett’s house stat. | 立刻派一個小隊到貝克特家去 |
[03:26] | Local SWAT? | 當地特警隊嗎 |
[03:26] | Private. If it was one of our own | 祕密行動 如果我們的人 |
[03:27] | that killed a foreign dignitary, | 殺了一個外交政要 |
[03:29] | we need to keep it under wraps until we know everything. | 在弄清所有事情以前 必須保密 |
[03:32] | Clover, keep digging, find out everything you can. | 克洛弗 盡你所能繼續查 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1126个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:202个,六级词汇:103个,GRE词汇:111个,托福词汇:146个,考研词汇:225个,专四词汇:192个,专八词汇:35个, 所有生词标注共:378个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:34] | Peterson, when you locate Beckett, | 彼得森 你確定貝克特的位置後 |
[03:35] | I want a safe house set up somewhere nearby. | 就在附近設置一個安全屋 |
[03:38] | – Okay. – Alright, Let’s move now. | -好的 -好 開始行動 |
[03:39] | Assume that Brandon Beckett is armed and dangerous. | 就當布蘭登·貝克特是全副武裝的危險分子 |
[03:52] | Damn, Retcon. You son of a bitch. | 該死 瑞肯 你個混蛋 |
[03:55] | We’re going on five days and I’m still sweaty as hell. | 已經玩了五天 我現在還是緊張得要死 |
[04:01] | Oh, really? | 是嗎 |
[04:03] | Unlike you, I actually have a real job. | 不像你 我有一份真正的工作 |
[04:06] | But I’ve got two more weeks of vacation left, buddy. | 但我假期還有兩週 老弟 |
[04:09] | Two more weeks of | 還有兩週 |
[04:10] | beating your little 13-year-old ass. | 可以把你這13歲的小老弟打得屁滾尿流 |
[04:14] | Oh, 14. | 14歲 |
[04:16] | So sorry. | 太對不起了 |
[04:18] | Wait for it. Wait for it. | 等等 等等 |
[04:22] | Boom! | 砰 |
[04:49] | That’s what happens when you don’t clear the corner. Amateur. | 這就是你轉角不清場的後果 業餘選手 |
[04:53] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Get some. | 對對對 吃槍子兒吧 |
[05:09] | On the ground! | 趴下 |
[05:10] | On the ground now! | 立刻趴下 |
[05:12] | Step back! | 退後 |
[05:15] | Hands up! Let’s go! | 舉起手來 我們走 |
[05:17] | We’re clear. On your stomach! | 危險解除 趴下 |
[05:18] | Get down on the ground now! | 立刻趴在地上 |
[05:32] | Shit. | 該死 |
[05:35] | Bravo team clear. | B隊安全 |
[05:36] | Andrews! | 安德魯斯 |
[05:39] | Let’s go, move it. | 走了 準備轉移 |
[05:41] | – He was taken. – What? | -他被帶走了 -什麼 |
[05:44] | It was critical that his death look like a suicide. | 他的死要看起來像自殺 這很關鍵 |
[05:48] | What’s plan B? | B計劃是什麼 |
[05:50] | After being questioned, he’ll be taken | 在經過審問後 |
[05:51] | to a high security facility for holding. | 他會被帶到高度防範的地方關押 |
[05:54] | I’ll send a team to take out the convoy. | 我會派一組人除掉護送隊 |
[05:56] | It’ll need to look like they’re working with Beckett. | 要看起來像是貝克特同夥做的 |
[05:59] | No one survives. | 不留活口 |
[06:43] | We know you killed Bruno Diaz. | 我們知道是你殺了布魯諾·迪亞斯 |
[06:47] | – What in the hell are you talking about? – Don’t bullshit me. | -你到底在說什麼 -別跟我胡扯 |
[06:50] | We got your DNA, we have your flight records | 我們有你的DNA 你的航班行程 |
[06:52] | and we have your motive. | 而且我們知道你有動機 |
[06:55] | Now, what I want to know is, was your father involved? | 現在我想知道的是 你父親參與了嗎 |
[06:59] | My father? Was he involved in what? | 我父親 他參與什麼了 |
[07:02] | Your father was on a mission in Costa Verde, things went bad, | 你父親在翡翠海岸執行的任務出了問題 |
[07:05] | this is your way of getting even. | 這是你在報復 |
[07:08] | Yeah, I read your stories in your e-mails. | 對 我看了你的郵件 |
[07:10] | Look, I’ve obviously been set up. | 聽着 很明顯我被設計了 |
[07:13] | Where were you Tuesday? | 星期二下午7點32分 |
[07:15] | Seven thirty-two p.M.? | 你在哪裏 |
[07:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:20] | The gym? In bed? | 健身館 牀上 |
[07:22] | Sir, I’m on leave for the first time in five years. | 長官 這是我五年來第一次休假 |
[07:26] | With all due respect, I didn’t even know | 恕我直言 我甚至不知道 |
[07:27] | there was an assassination. | 有暗殺事件發生 |
[07:30] | Agent Franklin. | 富蘭克林探員 |
[07:35] | Pardon the interruption. | 不好意思打斷 |
[07:36] | Can I have a word alone with Beckett? | 我能和貝克特單獨說一句嗎 |
[07:41] | Who the hell called you? | 到底誰叫你來的 |
[07:43] | The colonel. | 是上校 |
[07:45] | I guess your short-sighted inability to see through the red tape | 當面對一個服役記錄和貝克特中士一樣 |
[07:48] | was a concern when dealing with someone | 令人欽佩的人打交道時 |
[07:50] | whose service record is as admirable | 你的目光短淺 遷就繁文縟節 |
[07:53] | as Sergeant Beckett’s is. | 將成爲讓人擔憂的問題 |
[07:58] | You got a minute. | 給你一分鐘 |
[08:00] | – How about five? – How about one? | -5分鐘怎麼樣 -不如1分鐘吧 |
[08:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:06] | Zeke Rosenberg, Homeland Security. | 澤克·羅森伯格 國土安全部 |
[08:08] | You can call me Zero. | 你可以叫我澤羅 |
[08:11] | Okay, Zero. | 好的 澤羅 |
[08:12] | Look, I had nothing to do with whatever this is. | 聽着 我和這件事毫無關係 |
[08:16] | I’m not gonna make a judgment on that. | 對此我不發表意見 |
[08:18] | What I am gonna do is, I’m gonna look at the facts | 我會做的 就是先看事實 |
[08:21] | and then I’ll make my decision, | 然後再做判斷 |
[08:22] | unlike Agent Franklin there, | 我和那邊的富蘭克林探員不一樣 |
[08:24] | who seems to believe everything he reads. | 他相信他所看到的一切 |
[08:27] | Now, listen. They’re gonna move you to a black site. | 現在聽着 他們將會把你轉移到黑牢 |
[08:30] | If you’re guilty, it’s gonna get really ugly. | 如果是你做的 你的下場會很難看 |
[08:33] | But if you’re innocent, | 但如果你是清白的 |
[08:35] | whoever did this is gonna want to tie up loose ends, | 不管這是誰做的 這個人都要了結此事 |
[08:38] | and that’s not so good either. | 結果也不會太好 |
[08:41] | I promise you, I will get to the bottom of this. | 我保證 我會查個水落石出 |
[08:44] | Thank you. | 謝謝 |
[08:45] | Don’t thank me yet, I might find out you’re guilty. | 先別謝 我也可能查出是你做的 |
[08:49] | I’m not. | 但我沒有 |
[08:51] | – I hope that’s true. – All right. | -希望如此 -好了 |
[08:55] | Time’s up. | 時間到了 |
[08:57] | Get him up and out of here, let’s go. | 把他弄起來 我們走 |
[09:20] | Rosenberg, I have strict orders to keep a low profile, | 羅森伯格 我接到嚴格命令要求低調行事 |
[09:23] | so I don’t need you out there swinging | 所以我不需要你在那 |
[09:25] | your big badge, blowing my cover. | 揮舞你的徽章 暴光這件事 |
[09:29] | You got me? | 明白了嗎 |
[09:30] | I have my orders too. | 我也有我的命令 |
[09:32] | Don’t worry, | 別擔心 |
[09:34] | I know they only drag you out of | 我知道要不是事關緊要 |
[09:35] | the basement if it’s a big deal. | 他們不會把你從地下室叫出來 |
[09:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:49] | Let’s get to work. | 開始工作 |
[10:09] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[10:12] | Okay. We need money up front. | 好 我們要先付錢 |
[10:16] | Loud helicopter behind you. | 你那的直升機太吵了 |
[10:17] | I will repeat, money up front. | 我再說一遍 先付錢 |
[10:22] | Not the helicopter? | 不是直升機 |
[10:24] | Perhaps it is my accent. I will repeat one more time, | 也許是我的口音 我再說一遍 |
[10:27] | then I’m hanging up. | 然後就掛電話 |
[10:29] | Money up front. | 先付錢 |
[10:33] | Very good. | 很好 |
[11:09] | Franklin tells me you’re the one who ID’d Beckett. | 富蘭克林告訴我是你先查到貝克特的 |
[11:13] | I wasn’t working alone, | 不是我一個人的功勞 |
[11:15] | but, yes, | 不過 是的 |
[11:16] | I tracked his passport and found his e-mails. | 我查到了他的護照 找到了他的郵件 |
[11:18] | The ones about his father going rogue in Costa Verde? | 是他父親在翡翠海岸不聽指令行事的郵件嗎 |
[11:21] | It’s a bit more complicated than that, but yes. | 比這複雜些 不過是的 |
[11:24] | Oh, it’s a lot more complicated than that. | 比這可複雜多了 |
[11:26] | – Or it’s the truth. – I’m not ruling that out. | -這就是事實 -我沒說不是 |
[11:29] | But a man that I respect very much doesn’t think so. | 但一個我非常尊重的人並不認同 |
[11:34] | I can appreciate that. | 我能理解 |
[11:36] | But we need more than your friend’s hunch | 但我們可不能就因爲你朋友的直覺 |
[11:37] | to overturn this concrete evidence. | 就推翻這個確鑿的證據 |
[11:39] | However respected he may be. | 不管他有多麼受人尊敬 |
[11:44] | You’re right. | 你說得對 |
[11:50] | Why don’t you pull up the video of the assassination. | 不如你調出這次暗殺的監控來看看 |
[11:58] | The immediate area was under heavy surveillance. | 附近的區域都受到嚴密監視 |
[12:02] | Based off the trajectory and size of the exit wound, | 根據彈道軌跡以及貫穿傷口的大小 |
[12:05] | ballistics was able to create a simulation | 應用彈道學模擬了現場 |
[12:07] | that narrows the shot to this vantage point. | 將這一槍縮小到了這個位置 |
[12:15] | Over a mile away. | 超過一千六百多米遠 |
[12:18] | Only someone with Beckett’s skill set | 只能具備貝克特一般射擊技能的人 |
[12:20] | could plan and pull off this shot. | 才能計劃並完成這一擊 |
[12:23] | We’re in agreement there. | 這點我們意見一致 |
[12:25] | Now, who’s that guy? | 那個人是誰 |
[12:33] | Donald South, | 唐納德·索斯 |
[12:35] | CEO of Novasil Pharmaceutical. | 諾瓦西醫藥的首席執行官 |
[12:41] | Jose Lucas, | 何塞·盧卡斯 |
[12:42] | Gabriel Machado, | 加布裏埃爾·馬查多 |
[12:44] | Maria Garcia. | 瑪利亞·加西亞 |
[12:46] | This guy, I don’t remember his name, | 這個傢伙 我不記得他名字了 |
[12:47] | but he is the Minister of Energy. | 但他是能源部長 |
[12:49] | These are all politicians. | 這些都是政客 |
[12:53] | So, what is a big pharma CEO doing up on that stage? | 所以一個製藥公司的首席執行官上臺做什麼 |
[13:00] | It’s a good question. | 問得好 |
[13:50] | Rodeo time. | 表演開始 |
[14:09] | You’re not there to pull the trigger. | 你可不是去動手開槍的 |
[14:11] | We don’t need a second gunman conspiracy. | 我們不希望有第二個槍手的陰謀論 |
[14:14] | Just make sure the Russians do their job. | 只需要確保那幫俄羅斯人完成任務 |
[14:17] | Clean up only as a last resort. | 不到萬不得已就不要開槍 |
[15:14] | – Hey, something’s wrong. – Shut up. | -有點不對勁 -閉嘴 |
[15:29] | Shit. Go, go, go! | 糟糕 快 快 快 |
[15:32] | Let’s get out of here! | 趕緊離開這 |
[17:02] | Give me the key to the cuffs so I can help you! | 給我手銬鑰匙 這樣我才能幫忙 |
[19:22] | Shit. | 該死 |
[19:47] | Donald, Donald, Donald. | 唐納德 唐納德 唐納德 |
[19:50] | That does not look like the picture of your wife in my reports. | 在我的報告裏 你太太可不是長這樣啊 |
[20:03] | Thank you. | 謝謝 |
[20:12] | Excuse me, Mr. South, before you get too comfortable here, | 打擾了 索斯先生 在您放鬆之前 |
[20:15] | – may I have a word? – Sorry, this isn’t the time. | -可以跟你聊幾句嗎 -抱歉 不方便 |
[20:17] | Call my secretary to make an appointment for you. | 要提前給我祕書打電話預約 |
[20:20] | Okay, will do. | 好 我會的 |
[20:21] | Is he free on Tuesday afternoon? | 那他星期二下午有空嗎 |
[20:24] | – Who are you? – I’d hate to have to flash my credentials | -你是誰 -我不想把證件亮出來 |
[20:27] | and make more of a scene than I already have. | 讓場面變得更難看 |
[20:33] | Can you give us a minute? | 你迴避一下好嗎 |
[20:36] | – That’s great. – Thank you. | -真是夠了 -謝謝 |
[20:41] | Your daughter’s very pretty. | 你女兒真漂亮 |
[20:42] | Hi, I am Agent Rosenberg, Homeland Security. | 你好 我是國土安全部羅森伯格 |
[20:46] | A couple questions, then I’ll be out of your hair. | 問幾個問題 然後就不煩你了 |
[20:47] | What’s this about? | 關於什麼的問題 |
[20:49] | I think you know. Bruno Diaz. | 我想你知道的 布魯諾·迪亞斯 |
[20:53] | See, here’s the thing. | 事情是這樣的 |
[20:55] | I want to know what a corporate CEO of a pharmaceutical behemoth | 我想知道製藥巨頭的首席執行官 |
[20:58] | was doing on-stage during a speech about trade relations. | 在貿易關係的演講臺上做什麼 |
[21:01] | Pharmaceuticals are one of our nation’s leading exports. | 藥品是我們國家主要的出口產品之一 |
[21:04] | Sure, but I didn’t see anybody from | 當然 但我怎麼從沒見過石油公司的人 |
[21:05] | the gas companies up there with politicians. | 和政客們一起坐在上面過 |
[21:08] | Are you accusing me of being involved | 你是在指控我 |
[21:10] | in the assassination of Mr. Diaz? | 涉嫌暗殺迪亞斯先生嗎 |
[21:12] | No, no, no. I just want to know what you were doing there. | 不不 我只是好奇你爲什麼在那兒 |
[21:15] | I was in attendance because I’ve been | 我在場完全是因爲 |
[21:17] | an advocate for lifting the embargo. | 我支持解禁 |
[21:19] | I’m a personal friend of the trade minister. | 我和貿易部長是密友 |
[21:21] | I look forward to what the future will hold | 我對未來最終能夠 |
[21:23] | in finally being able to do business with Costa Verde. | 與翡翠海岸進行貿易活動充滿憧憬 |
[21:25] | “Personal friend.” His death must’ve been hard on you. | “密友”啊 那他的死一定對你打擊很大 |
[21:29] | Very. | 的確 |
[21:31] | How about professionally? | 那業務上呢 |
[21:34] | Did I stand to gain? Are you kidding me? | 是問我會因此獲利嗎 你一定是開玩笑 |
[21:36] | This is killing us. | 他的死可把我們害慘了 |
[21:37] | With the embargo lifted, our stocks should’ve soared | 只要貿易解禁 我們的股票 |
[21:39] | right before our merger with Phykus Industries. | 會在公司與法克斯工業合併之前大漲 |
[21:42] | Novasil Pharm is being absorbed by another company? | 諾瓦西醫藥正在被其他公司收購嗎 |
[21:46] | Lord help us. | 我的老天 |
[21:47] | Does Homeland Security not have access to Google? | 國土安全部的人都不上網的嗎 |
[21:52] | We were weeks away from the merger. | 再有幾周我們就合併了 |
[21:55] | Follow the money. Someone didn’t want to pay full price. | 追隨錢的流向 有人不想付全款 |
[21:58] | Are you saying Phykus had something to do with this? | 你是說法克斯與這件事有關嗎 |
[22:04] | Follow the money. | 追隨錢的流向 |
[22:06] | Phykus Industries, a Vancouver-based company | 法克斯工業是一家 |
[22:09] | that has a relationship with Costa Verde, | 與翡翠海岸有合作的溫哥華公司 |
[22:13] | is weeks away from buying my company, a small fish. | 再過幾周就收購我們公司這條小魚了 |
[22:17] | Lifting the embargo would’ve turned us into a shark. | 而取消貿易禁令本應讓我們變成鯊魚的 |
[22:32] | Not now, Peterson. | 現在不是時候 彼得森 |
[22:34] | This is urgent, sir. | 有緊急情況 長官 |
[22:36] | Beckett’s transport appears to have been attacked. | 轉移貝克特的車遭到了襲擊 |
[22:40] | There was a large wreck just outside of Olympia, and… | 事故現場就在奧林匹亞城郊 |
[22:43] | One of our contractors was among the deceased. | 並且死者中有一位是我們的人 |
[22:46] | What about the other two? | 那另外兩個人呢 |
[22:48] | Missing, along with Beckett and the vehicle. | 他們倆 貝克特還有車輛都失蹤了 |
[22:50] | Oh, Jesus Christ. So he’s not working alone. | 天啊 這麼說他還有同夥 |
[22:53] | Someone broke him out of our custody. | 有人把他從我們的羈押下救走了 |
[22:55] | Do we know who? | 知道是誰嗎 |
[22:56] | Along with our man, there were four more bodies. | 除了我們的人 還發現了四具屍體 |
[22:58] | They appear to have Russian mob involvement. | 應該是俄國黑手黨 |
[23:01] | He’s working with the Russians? | 他和俄國人合作嗎 |
[23:03] | We are trying to find the connection… | 我們正在查找其中的關聯 |
[23:05] | I think the connection’s on the side of the goddamn road, no? | 關聯不就明擺着躺在路上嗎 |
[23:08] | Well, not exactly. There… There’s more. | 不盡然 還有一些其它線索 |
[23:12] | Our man was killed with a long-range bullet, | 我們的人是被遠程射殺的 |
[23:14] | not by the man on the scene. | 不是在現場的人 |
[23:16] | – A sniper. – Yes, sir. | -是狙擊手 -是的 長官 |
[23:19] | His father. | 是他父親 |
[23:21] | – I… I couldn’t say, sir. – I could. | -我不確定 -我確定 |
[23:26] | Okay, heads up! Thomas Beckett is now a priority. | 聽好了 托馬斯·貝克特現在是頭號目標 |
[23:29] | It seems his son Brandon isn’t working alone. | 貌似他兒子布蘭登還有同夥 |
[23:32] | He has our vehicle and two of our contractors, | 他現在手上有我們的車和我們的兩個人 |
[23:35] | possibly as hostages. | 可能是作爲人質 |
[23:36] | Sir. | 長官 |
[23:37] | The SUV transporting Beckett was just reported dumped | 轉移貝克特的車輛剛被報告丟棄在 |
[23:40] | at an abandoned lumber mill in Aberdeen. | 阿伯丁的廢棄鋸木廠裏 |
[23:43] | The other men were still in the car, deceased. | 我們的人都死在車裏了 |
[23:47] | Okay, he’s on foot, he can’t get far, | 好吧 現在他是徒步 跑不遠的 |
[23:49] | so let’s highlight Aberdeen, Washington. | 所以對華盛頓阿伯丁地區高度監控 |
[23:51] | That means traffic cameras, ATM cameras, | 包括交通攝像頭 自動取款機攝像頭 |
[23:55] | cell phone traces, the whole works. | 手機蹤跡 各個方面 |
[23:57] | Let’s find him. Now. | 現在趕緊找到他 |
[24:34] | Sir, step away from the vehicle, nice and slow. | 先生 請馬上緩慢離開車輛 |
[24:47] | Hey guys. I know you’re just doing your job here, | 夥計們 我知道你們只是在盡責 |
[24:49] | but I can’t let you bring me in. | 但我不能讓你們把我抓進去 |
[24:50] | Quiet! On your knees. | 閉嘴 跪在地上 |
[25:29] | Get me the hell out of here and I promise I won’t hurt you. | 趕緊帶我離開這裏 我答應不傷害你 |
[25:32] | Can you put that in the glove box? | 你能先把槍放在儲物箱裏嗎 |
[25:34] | Damn it. Can you just drive! | 媽的 能趕緊開車嗎 |
[25:35] | All right, all right, shit! | 好的 好的 見鬼了 |
[25:45] | Hey, talk to me. | 嘿 說吧 |
[25:47] | Beckett and our team were attacked. He’s on the loose. | 貝克特和我們的人受到了襲擊 他逃跑了 |
[25:49] | I can’t keep helping you. | 我不能一直這樣幫你 |
[25:51] | He’s the number one suspect in a political assassination | 他是這次政治暗殺中的頭號嫌疑犯 |
[25:54] | who’s now wanted for killing three government contractors. | 現在還因殺害三名政府僱員受通緝 |
[25:56] | Or whoever set him up wants him dead. | 又或者是陷害他的人想殺人滅口 |
[25:59] | Then why won’t he bring himself in? | 那他爲什麼不自首 |
[26:01] | He did. Sounds like it almost got him killed. | 他有這麼做 然後命都快沒了 |
[26:06] | Whoever did this knew he was being moved. | 幹這事的人知道他正在被轉移 |
[26:09] | If I’m Beckett, I’m thinking there’s a mole in the department. | 若我是貝克特 我會覺得部門裏有內鬼 |
[26:13] | He’s gonna stay as far away from this | 他會躲得遠遠的 |
[26:14] | as possible until this is all sorted out. | 直到事情查清 |
[26:17] | With Franklin running the show, I’m his only hope, | 在富蘭克林的管控下 我是他唯一的希望 |
[26:20] | and I can’t do this without you. | 但離了你的幫助可不行 |
[26:23] | What do you need? | 你需要什麼 |
[26:25] | Did you look into the Phykus Novasil merger? | 你調查法克斯與諾瓦西合併的事了嗎 |
[26:27] | Find anything out of the ordinary? | 發現什麼異樣沒 |
[26:29] | Not much. One small red flag. | 沒什麼料 只有一點值得注意 |
[26:32] | They had a security breach last month. | 他們上個月發生過一次安保警報 |
[26:34] | An employee from the accounting department tripped an alarm, | 一名會計部門的員工試圖進入 |
[26:36] | trying to access an area above his clearance level. | 超出他安全等級的區域觸發了警報 |
[26:39] | That’s it? | 就這樣嗎 |
[26:41] | Local P.D. arrived to the scene, | 當地警方趕到現場 |
[26:42] | but they were turned away by the head of security. | 但隨後又被他們的安全主管打發走了 |
[26:45] | He wouldn’t even let them in the building. | 他甚至都沒讓警方進入大樓 |
[26:47] | Okay, well, that’s something. | 好吧 這就有點問題了 |
[26:49] | What’s this accountant’s name? | 那名會計叫什麼 |
[26:51] | Josh Strayhorn. | 喬希·斯特雷霍恩 |
[26:53] | Josh Strayhorn. | 喬希·斯特雷霍恩 |
[26:55] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[26:57] | Keep digging. I’ll keep you posted. | 繼續查 有情況我會及時通知你 |
[26:59] | What are you gonna do? | 你接下來要做什麼 |
[27:01] | Well, guess I’m heading to Vancouver. | 我也許要跑一趟溫哥華了 |
[27:12] | Where have you been? | 你去哪兒了 |
[27:15] | I know we’re slammed, | 我知道我們是封閉工作狀態 |
[27:16] | but we still have bathroom privileges, don’t we? | 但還是有上廁所的自由吧 |
[27:18] | No. | 沒有 |
[27:19] | Brandon Beckett just escaped from two police officers | 布蘭登·貝克特剛在阿伯丁的停車場 |
[27:22] | in an Aberdeen parking lot. | 從兩名警察的眼皮底下溜了 |
[27:24] | He is now officially MIA. | 現在下落不明 |
[27:26] | So until we find him, hold it. | 所以在找到他之前 你給我憋着 |
[27:45] | Okay. Get out. | 好了 下車 |
[27:48] | What? | 啥 |
[27:57] | Start walking, don’t turn around until you hit that last road. | 開始走路吧 別轉彎一直走到頭 |
[28:00] | Come on, man, I’m in this now. I can help you. | 擺脫 我已經被捲進來了 我能幫你 |
[28:04] | You’ve helped plenty. | 你已經幫得足夠多了 |
[28:05] | Dude, that closed exit wasn’t my fault. | 夥計 出口關閉又不是我的錯 |
[28:07] | – I mean, wasted, I… – Kid! Just walk. | -我是說 -孩子 走吧 |
[28:11] | Don’t worry, I’ll take good care of your car here. | 別擔心 我會照顧好你的車 |
[28:15] | All right. | 好吧 |
[28:17] | All right, well… | 那就這樣吧 |
[28:29] | Sorry, buddy. | 夥計 抱歉了 |
[28:55] | Drake Phoenix, head of security. | 我是德雷克·菲尼克斯 這裏的安全主管 |
[28:58] | What can I help you with today? | 有什麼能幫忙的嗎 |
[29:00] | Holy shit. | 天啊 |
[29:02] | Hi. I’m just here to pick up a prescription. | 你好 我只是來這裏拿處方藥的 |
[29:04] | Rosenberg, it’s for my mom. | 我叫羅森伯格 是幫我媽拿的 |
[29:06] | – No, sorry. I’m just kidding. – Hey. | -抱歉 我只是在開玩笑 -你好 |
[29:09] | How about Josh Strayhorn, Accounting? | 喬希·斯特雷霍恩怎麼樣了 那個會計 |
[29:11] | – Can you help me find him? – Josh Strayhorn. | -能幫我找到他嗎 -喬希·斯特雷霍恩 |
[29:14] | Sadly, he’s at home sick. | 非常抱歉 他生病在家 |
[29:17] | – Hopefully I can help answer your questions. – Perhaps. | -希望我能回答你的問題 -或許吧 |
[29:20] | – Shall we go to your office? – Is this gonna be long? | -不如去你辦公室談吧 -要很長時間嗎 |
[29:23] | Well… I suppose that depends on what you have to say. | 我想那要取決於你說些什麼了 |
[29:26] | Mr. Strayhorn tripped an alarm two weeks ago, | 斯特雷霍恩先生兩週前 |
[29:29] | trying to access a secure area. | 試圖進入安全區而觸發警報 |
[29:31] | Right, I do remember that. | 沒錯 我記得這事 |
[29:33] | And then the police showed up, is that correct? | 然後警察出現了 是吧 |
[29:35] | Yeah, of course. That is protocol when there’s a security breach. | 當然 這是觸發警報後的規定流程 |
[29:39] | However, this was just simply a misunderstanding. | 但那只是個誤會 |
[29:42] | May I ask why you’re inquiring into this minor incident? | 可以告訴我爲何要調查這次小事故嗎 |
[29:46] | Well, whether or not it’s a minor incident remains to be seen. | 這個吧 是不是小事故還不能下定論 |
[29:50] | You see… | 是這樣 |
[29:52] | I have reason to believe | 我有理由懷疑 |
[29:53] | That Mr. Strayhorn may have been involved | 斯特雷霍恩先生涉嫌參與了 |
[29:56] | with the assassination of Bruno Diaz. | 對布魯諾·迪亞斯的暗殺 |
[30:04] | Really? To be honest, that seems like a bit of a stretch. | 真的嗎 說實在的這聽起來太牽強了 |
[30:06] | I know, I know. I’ve seen his picture. He looks like a guy | 我知道 我看過他的照片 他看起來 |
[30:09] | that likes to dress up and go to Comic Con. | 像個喜歡變裝打扮參加漫展的傢伙 |
[30:16] | Exactly. | 的確 |
[30:17] | But then again, so do I. | 但話說回來 我也是 |
[30:20] | So, you know… | 所以說 |
[30:25] | Well, what I can tell you is that on that night, | 我能告訴你的就是那天晚上 |
[30:30] | Mr. Strayhorn left the office with coworkers for drinks. | 斯特雷霍恩和同事下班後一起去喝酒 |
[30:34] | After having a few too many, | 喝高以後 |
[30:35] | he realized he left his wallet on his desk. | 才發現他把錢包忘在辦公桌上了 |
[30:38] | When he returned, and not quite 100 percent, | 回來的時候 他腦子暈暈乎乎 |
[30:41] | he got off the elevator on the wrong floor. | 電梯下錯了樓層 |
[30:43] | It was a drunken accident. | 這就是一次酒後犯錯 |
[30:46] | – Right? – Right. | -是吧 -好吧 |
[30:49] | Yeah, I see. I see. | 好吧 我知道了 |
[30:51] | But how about that merger though, huh? | 但關於公司合併呢 |
[30:55] | I mean, absorbing Novasil Pharmaceuticals. | 我是說收購諾瓦西醫藥 |
[30:58] | Your workload is gonna double, I would imagine. | 我估計你的工作量會翻倍吧 |
[31:01] | So does that mean your pay is gonna double? | 這是不是意味着你的工資也會翻倍呢 |
[31:04] | Not quite. | 不盡然 |
[31:06] | Maybe more employees to keep track of, really, but… | 也許是要留心更多的員工 但是 |
[31:11] | daily routine stays about the same. | 日常工作基本還是不變 |
[31:16] | All right. | 好吧 |
[31:17] | Well, thank you for your time, Mr. Phoenix. | 謝謝你百忙中抽出時間 菲尼克斯先生 |
[31:20] | I’ll be in touch. | 我會保持聯繫的 |
[31:27] | Listen to me. That is not what we agreed on. | 聽我說 這可不是我們事先說好的 |
[31:33] | – Sir. – I gotta call you back. | -長官 -我一會兒再打給你 |
[31:35] | A man just reported a carjacking to Idaho State Police. | 有人剛向愛達荷的警局通報車輛被劫 |
[31:38] | He was taken from a parking lot in Aberdeen | 他是從阿伯丁的停車場被帶走的 |
[31:41] | where Beckett was last seen. | 貝克特最後出現的地方 |
[31:43] | Okay, okay, he screwed up. | 好 好 他搞砸了 |
[31:45] | We find this car, we find Beckett. | 我們找到車 就能找到貝克特 |
[32:18] | – Hey. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[32:20] | Me again. What do you got? | 又是我 你有什麼新情報嗎 |
[32:22] | Nothing new. Where are you? | 沒什麼新消息 你現在在哪兒 |
[32:24] | Outside Josh Strayhorn’s apartment. | 在喬希·斯特雷霍恩公寓的外面 |
[32:26] | – What? – Yeah, they told me he was home sick. | -什麼 -沒錯 說是他生病在家 |
[32:28] | I thought it was bullshit. | 我覺得他們在瞎扯 |
[32:30] | Turns out I was wrong. | 事實證明我錯了 |
[32:32] | – So you didn’t talk to him? – No, but I did talk to a guy | -所以你還沒跟他談過 -還沒 但我 |
[32:35] | named Drake Phoenix. | 跟一個叫德雷克·菲尼克斯的人談過 |
[32:37] | I’m not sure about this guy. | 我對這個人不太確定 |
[32:39] | Maybe see what you can find out about him. | 你看看能否查到關於他的一些信息 |
[32:41] | – He’s a ghost. – That was fast. | -他是個幽靈 -查得真快 |
[32:43] | Last five years, I’ve got bank record, | 我查到了他過去五年的銀行記錄 |
[32:45] | social security, you name it. | 社保信息 要啥有啥 |
[32:47] | Right down to his goddamn Netflix account. | 甚至是他的網飛賬號 |
[32:49] | Then poof, he disappears. | 然後突然 他就消失了 |
[32:51] | – What the hell is this? – I gotta go. | -這什麼鬼 -我要掛了 |
[32:54] | Zero… Agent Rosenberg | 澤羅 羅森伯格特工 |
[32:57] | asked me to look into a situation at Phykus Industries. | 讓我調查一下法克斯工業 |
[33:01] | Zero. Phykus Industries. | 澤羅 法克斯工業 |
[33:04] | Goddamn it, Clover. | 該死的 克洛弗 |
[33:06] | I told you I wanted you to focus on Beckett. | 我跟你說了 讓你專心查貝克特 |
[33:10] | Jesus Christ, where is Zero? | 老天 澤羅在哪兒 |
[33:13] | I’m not sure. | 我不確定 |
[33:17] | Listen, the next time he calls, you patch him through to me. | 聽好 下次他再打來就直接轉給我 |
[33:20] | Now stay tracking Beckett and stop with this shit. | 給我找到貝克特 別管這堆破事 |
[33:24] | Do you understand? | 明白了嗎 |
[33:25] | – Yes, sir. – Good. | -明白 長官 -很好 |
[33:28] | Peterson, I’ll be in my office. | 彼得森 有事到辦公室找我 |
[33:44] | 槍戰的倖存者叫瓦西里·佩特洛夫 在克萊德山市的聖約瑟夫醫院 不要透露是我說的 | |
[34:09] | Stop right there, buddy. | 這裏不讓進 哥們兒 |
[34:10] | Homeland Security. | 國土安全部 |
[34:12] | Why don’t you take a bathroom break, my friend. | 不如去上個洗手間吧 朋友 |
[34:14] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[34:16] | Federal agent, I need a moment alone with this patient. | 聯邦探員 我需要和病人單獨待一會 |
[34:19] | You cannot be in here. | 你不可以進來 |
[34:20] | This is a matter of national security. | 事關國家安全 |
[34:22] | You’ll give me and the patient this room | 最好把房間留給我和病人 |
[34:23] | or I will have you both arrested for obstruction of justice. | 不然我就以妨礙司法罪逮捕你們倆人 |
[34:26] | Do you understand me? | 明白了嗎 |
[34:27] | This patient is hours out of surgery. | 這個病人才做完手術幾個小時 |
[34:28] | Yeah, I don’t care. Wake him up. | 我不關心 把他弄醒 |
[34:30] | Sir, he could die. I’m not about to have him wake up. | 長官 他會死的 我不能叫醒他 |
[34:33] | He is a suspect in a political assassination | 他是一起政治暗殺的嫌疑犯 |
[34:36] | and potentially responsible for the deaths of three men. | 還可能對三個人的死亡負責 |
[34:38] | Now wake him up. | 現在 把他弄醒 |
[34:42] | I can’t, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 我不能 |
[34:43] | Why do we have to do this the hard way? | 爲什麼要逼我來硬的呢 |
[34:45] | Wake him the fuck up, please. | 他媽的給我弄醒 謝謝 |
[35:21] | Jesus, Dad. | 天吶 老爸 |
[35:23] | I could’ve shot you. | 我差點就開槍了 |
[35:25] | Yeah. But you didn’t. | 是的 但是你沒有 |
[35:32] | Well, you don’t look like you’re outfitted for fishing, so… | 你看起來不像是來釣魚的 那麼 |
[35:36] | What did you do? | 你做了什麼好事 |
[35:40] | Look, I’ve been set up. | 好吧 我被人陷害了 |
[35:57] | Morning, sunshine. | 你好啊 寶貝 |
[36:08] | Who hired you? | 誰僱你的 |
[36:16] | I’m not gonna ask nice this next time. Who hired you? | 這一遍我就不這麼客氣得問了 僱主是誰 |
[36:18] | Doctor! | 醫生 |
[36:22] | Who fucking hired you? | 他媽的僱主是誰 |
[36:25] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[36:26] | He never told me his name! | 他沒說過名字 |
[36:28] | We only talked on the phone! | 我們只在電話裏談過 |
[36:30] | Please just let me stabilize him. | 請讓我把病人穩定下來 |
[36:31] | Nah. Not till he’s done talking. | 沒門 除非他把話說完 |
[36:33] | Who hired you? | 僱主是誰 |
[36:40] | I told you everything I know! | 我知道的都告訴你了 |
[36:42] | I don’t believe you. Give me something. | 我不信 說些有用的 |
[36:44] | Male, female, American, European, | 是男是女 美國人還是歐洲人 |
[36:47] | a sound. | 聲音怎樣 |
[36:47] | Come on, give me something! | 快點 給我說 |
[36:52] | Scrambled voice! | 聽起來很亂 |
[36:53] | I couldn’t hear because of his helicopter. | 他那邊直升機聲音太大 我都沒聽清 |
[36:56] | I know nothing. | 我什麼都不知道 |
[37:45] | 唐納德·索斯 諾瓦西執行總裁 杜克大學理學學士 電氣工程專業 | |
[38:04] | But I only hunt squirrel with my left hand | 但我只用左手獵松鼠 |
[38:08] | because it wouldn’t be fair or sporting otherwise. | 不然的話顯得不太公平 不夠大度 |
[38:13] | A missing finger isn’t enough of a handicap, huh? | 少了根手指算不上是處在劣勢 是吧 |
[38:17] | Hell, you’ve seen me shoot. | 這有什麼 你見過我射擊 |
[38:20] | This old boy’s still got it. | 我還寶刀未老呢 |
[38:24] | It’s tough, Dad. | 可真不容易 老爸 |
[38:25] | I don’t think I could’ve bounced back from something like that. | 我不覺得我能從那樣的困境中走出來 |
[38:28] | Nah, you could’ve. | 不 你可以的 |
[38:31] | I’m sure you’ve gotten your own battle scars. | 你肯定也有戰場上留下的傷疤 |
[38:35] | Oh, a few. | 有一些吧 |
[38:37] | I was in a knife fight in Calcutta once. | 曾經在加爾各答跟人動過一次刀子 |
[38:40] | I got a pretty gnarly scar across the old thigh here. | 大腿這裏留下了一道挺猙獰的傷疤 |
[38:44] | I don’t want to see it. | 那我可不想看 |
[38:46] | I don’t want to show you. | 我也不想給你看 |
[38:50] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[38:51] | Any other scars or skeletons from past missions? | 有什麼過去任務留下的疤痕 或骨折嗎 |
[39:01] | Well, yeah, there is… | 好吧 是的 是有一件 |
[39:04] | something I think about once in a while. | 我偶爾會想起的事 |
[39:15] | It was the Nam. | 那是越戰了 |
[39:19] | We were in the central highlands, | 我們在戰場中心高地上 |
[39:22] | right on the top of the Cambodian border. | 恰好位於柬埔寨邊境上 |
[39:27] | And our mission was to assassinate | 我們的任務是刺殺 |
[39:30] | a particularly nefarious NVA tax collector and any of his escorts | 一個罪惡的北越陸軍稅務員及其陪同 |
[39:35] | that we might possibly be able to nail. | 應該不難完成的任務 |
[39:39] | My partner… | 我的搭檔是 |
[39:43] | a senior NCO, | 一個資深士官 |
[39:45] | Sergeant Major Conrad… | 軍士長康拉德 |
[39:49] | Well, we were all beyond exhaustion and… | 我們那時已經精疲力竭 |
[39:57] | But he snapped. | 他不耐煩了 |
[40:04] | He decided he would order me to stay back | 決定讓我留在原地待命 |
[40:08] | and then he would go in alone. | 他自己一個人去闖敵營 |
[40:13] | I should’ve never let him do that. | 我真是不應該讓他那麼做 |
[40:18] | But he went in, | 但他還是去了 |
[40:20] | his hands were rock steady, | 他的雙手穩如磐石 |
[40:25] | but his eyelids were just twitching. | 眼皮卻在顫動 |
[40:28] | And he kept repeating this phrase. | 他不停地重複這句話 |
[40:36] | Whispering it. | 一直默唸着 |
[40:41] | And he goes in. | 他就進去了 |
[40:46] | And then he comes out, | 然後他出來了 |
[40:49] | arm twisted behind his back, blood coming down his face. | 手臂被扭到背後 滿頭鮮血 |
[40:55] | And behind him, | 在他的身後 |
[40:57] | the son of a bitch that we were trying to assassinate. | 站着那個我們想要刺殺的雜種 |
[41:01] | With a pistol stuck in his cheek. | 拿着槍頂着他的臉頰 |
[41:05] | And he’s yelling, “Beckett, take the shot!” | 他大喊”貝克特 快開槍” |
[41:12] | This was long range. I mean, they were together. | 射程很遠 他們倆站在一起 |
[41:14] | I’m talking inches apart. | 比肩而立 |
[41:17] | I mean, I was pretty good back then, | 那個時候我槍法的確很準 |
[41:18] | but, God, I don’t know what I was thinking. | 但是老實講 我也不知道我怎麼想的 |
[41:21] | I guess it was just, my emotion got the better of me, and I… | 我覺得 是情緒控制了我 我 |
[41:36] | So I shot my target. | 我射中了目標 |
[41:40] | But I also got my good friend. | 同時也射中了我的好兄弟 |
[41:44] | Jesus. | 天吶 |
[41:49] | I never looked it up. | 我也沒查過他說的那句話 |
[41:59] | I think it was Latin. | 我想應該是拉丁語 |
[42:08] | Maybe from this angle. | 或許從這個角度 |
[42:09] | Have we located any more evidence? | 我們能找到更多的證據嗎 |
[42:16] | This pattern here. | 這裏的圖案 |
[42:20] | Agent Franklin. You don’t mind if I look around, do you? | 富蘭克林探員 不介意我四處看看吧 |
[42:24] | – I do. – Sir. | -我介意 -長官 |
[42:29] | I found this in the bedroom. | 我在臥室裏找到了這個 |
[42:32] | “If you ever want to have a beer.” | “想喝啤酒時就來吧” |
[42:35] | Coordinates. “Dad.” | 是座標 “老爸”留 |
[42:39] | That’s where he’s gotta be. We need a team up there. | 他一定在那裏 我們要派個小組過去 |
[42:41] | Let’s wrap it up, let’s head back to the safe house. | 收工了 我們回安全屋 |
[43:58] | – Hey. – Clover. | -喂 -克洛弗 |
[43:59] | I need you to confirm that Drake Phoenix was | 我要你幫我確認一下德雷克·菲尼克斯 |
[44:01] | in Brandon’s battalion. | 是否和布蘭登在同一營服過役 |
[44:03] | Back row, far right. | 後排 最右邊 |
[44:07] | You said “back row, far right”? | 你說的是 “後排 最右邊” |
[44:08] | – I did, yeah. – And you’re sure? | -沒錯 -你確定嗎 |
[44:11] | Yeah, I’m sure. Why, what’s the problem? | 我很確定 怎麼 有什麼問題嗎 |
[44:15] | It appears that this is Sergeant Clark McConnell. | 我這裏顯示他是克拉克·麥康奈爾中士 |
[44:18] | He was wanted for war crimes. Tortured a civilian. | 他曾因戰爭罪被通緝 虐待一個平民 |
[44:21] | But he died in the line of duty five years ago. | 但他在五年前執行任務時殉職了 |
[44:26] | Who else do you think knows about this? | 你覺得還有其他人知道這件事嗎 |
[44:32] | We’re gonna find out. | 我們會查清楚的 |
[44:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[44:43] | Brandon. | 布蘭登 |
[44:46] | How’s your mother? | 你媽媽還好嗎 |
[44:50] | Good. | 挺好的 |
[44:54] | She ever tell you that I used to check in on you? | 她跟你說過 我之前常打聽你的情況嗎 |
[44:59] | No. | 沒有 |
[45:01] | She always just used to say that you were working. | 她總是說你忙於工作 |
[45:06] | Yeah, well, I was. | 好吧 我確實很忙 |
[45:09] | But I still checked in on you. | 但我仍然關心你 |
[45:12] | Phone calls. Later, e-mails. | 一開始打電話 後來發郵件 |
[45:19] | But I… I should’ve done it in person. | 但我 我應該親自去看你的 |
[45:32] | You know, Mom told me that you proposed. | 你知道 老媽說你求婚了 |
[45:37] | And she turned you down. Is that true? | 被她拒絕了 是真的嗎 |
[45:47] | Yeah, I did. | 沒錯 是真的 |
[45:49] | Three times. I proposed three times. | 三次 我求了三次 |
[45:55] | Yeah. | 沒錯 |
[45:56] | I just figured she was making herself responsible, | 我才發現她把責任都自己扛了 |
[45:59] | so I didn’t take it out on you or something, but… | 這樣我就不會埋怨你 但是 |
[46:04] | Well, whatever her answer was, | 其實 無論她的回答是什麼 |
[46:08] | I should’ve been around. | 我都應該多陪陪你們 |
[46:14] | It’s okay. | 沒事的 |
[46:17] | Hey, I can shoot. | 嘿 我槍打得挺好 |
[46:21] | I owe that to you. | 是拜你所賜 |
[46:26] | What do you mean by that? | 你這是什麼意思 |
[46:28] | You pictured my face on a target downrange? | 你把靶場裏的靶子想成是我的臉嗎 |
[46:34] | No, no, I… | 沒有 我 |
[46:37] | I… Actually, I always kind of pictured you there with me. | 其實 我總是想象你就在我身邊 |
[46:42] | When I was a kid and Uncle Rick used | 我小時候 瑞克叔叔 |
[46:44] | to take me out hunting, I’d… | 經常帶我去打獵 我會 |
[46:46] | I used to pretend that you were right there next to me, | 我就會假裝你在我身邊 |
[46:49] | you know, giving me pointers. | 給我點指導什麼的 |
[46:55] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[46:59] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[47:06] | Well, we’re here now, huh? | 至少現在我們在一起 不是嗎 |
[47:12] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[47:15] | Just two knots on a log. Eh, kid? | 血脈的力量 是吧 孩子 |
[47:36] | Mr. Strayhorn, hi. | 你好 斯特雷霍恩先生 |
[47:39] | I have a question for you about an invoice. | 我有一個關於發票的問題想問你 |
[47:46] | Where’s Drake Phoenix? | 德雷克·菲尼克斯在哪 |
[47:47] | I… I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我 我不知道 我不知道 |
[47:49] | He never showed up today. | 他今天一直沒來 |
[47:50] | Yeah, that’s what I heard. | 是的 我聽說是這樣 |
[47:52] | That’s why I’m asking you where he is. | 所以我纔要問你他在哪 |
[47:53] | I don’t know. Okay? | 我不知道 好嗎 |
[47:55] | I was sick yesterday, and I haven’t seen him since last Friday. | 昨天我請了病假 上週五起我就沒見過他 |
[47:57] | – Don’t lie to me. – I’m not. | -別對我撒謊 -我沒有 |
[47:59] | Bruno Diaz. | 布魯諾·迪亞斯 |
[48:01] | Now, I know you sure as hell aren’t in charge. | 我知道你肯定不是主謀 |
[48:03] | Why don’t you tell me who you work for. | 所以不如老實告訴我你爲誰賣命 |
[48:04] | I don’t work for anybody. | 我不爲誰賣命 |
[48:06] | I’m damn sicking, I’m sicking. | 我他媽生病了 我生病了 |
[48:09] | Talk. | 快說 |
[48:12] | Okay, now. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[48:13] | Phoenix. Phoenix is insane, all right? | 菲尼克斯 菲尼克斯他瘋了 好嗎 |
[48:15] | All right? I don’t have anything to do with this, I promise you. | 我和這事沒有任何關係 我發誓 |
[48:18] | He forced me, he threatened to kill my family… | 他逼我的 威脅要殺了我家人 |
[48:21] | Forced you to do what? Forced you to do what? | 他逼你做什麼了 逼你做什麼了 |
[48:24] | – He said he was… – Oh, for fuck’s sakes. | -他說要我 -天 我真的受夠了 |
[48:28] | Get up, get up, you’re fine. | 起來 起來 你沒事了 |
[48:31] | – It’s fine, okay? – It’s okay. | -沒事了 是嗎 -沒事了 |
[48:34] | It’s gone. It’s gone, okay? | 都過去了 放心 |
[48:37] | – Talk to me. – Phoenix. | -跟我說吧 -菲尼克斯 |
[48:41] | Phoenix came in with just this crazy plan, okay? | 菲尼克斯找我商量過一個瘋狂的計劃 |
[48:45] | To siphon millions off the merger with Novasil, all right? | 想從諾瓦西的合併中抽走數百萬美元 |
[48:50] | If Costa Verde pulls the plug on | 如果翡翠海岸終止 |
[48:51] | the trade agreement with the United States, | 和美國的貿易協定的話 |
[48:53] | right, Novasil stock plummets. | 諾瓦西的股票就會暴跌 |
[48:56] | The fluctuating price made it easy for me… | 劇烈波動的價格讓我很容易 |
[48:59] | Really, anyone in accounting that knows what they’re doing. | 講真 任何學會計的人都明白他們的打算 |
[49:02] | …to just shave pennies on the dollar. | 就是想要省下一大筆併購費 |
[49:05] | Look, I refused to get involved, | 聽着 我本是拒絕參與的 |
[49:07] | then he got physical and threatened to hurt my wife. | 但他對我動手 還威脅要傷害我妻子 |
[49:11] | Is this why he didn’t want the police there | 這就是爲什麼那天晚上發生安全警報 |
[49:12] | when he tripped the alarm that night? | 他卻不想警察調查的原因嗎 |
[49:16] | I was setting up the offshore account. | 當時我正在創建海外賬戶 |
[49:19] | Okay, look, Phoenix… Phoenix made me do this. | 聽着 是菲尼克斯 菲尼克斯逼我的 |
[49:54] | Hey, you want some coffee? | 要來點咖啡嗎 |
[49:57] | Nah, I’m good, Pops. | 不了 老爸 不用了 |
[50:13] | We got company. | 他們找上門了 |
[50:28] | Delta, proceed with caution. | D隊 謹慎行事 |
[50:30] | You’re dealing with two highly trained individuals. | 你們面對的是兩個訓練有素的人 |
[50:36] | You better get out of here. | 你最好趕緊離開 |
[50:40] | Take that. | 拿着 |
[50:42] | It’s locked and loaded. | 已經鎖定並上膛 |
[50:57] | You follow this tunnel. It’ll take you outside of the perimeter. | 你沿着這個隧道走 就能走出這個區域 |
[51:00] | Once you get there, you’ll see a path. | 出去後 你會看到條小路 |
[51:02] | Take a heavy northeast on the path. | 一路奔東北邊去 |
[51:04] | Got it? It’s a bit of a hike. | 明白了嗎 得走上一段了 |
[51:07] | You can take the man out of the Marine Corps, but you can’t… | 你可以把人從海軍陸戰隊帶走 但卻不能 |
[51:09] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever. Come on. Go, go. | 行了行了 隨便吧 趕緊的 快走 |
[51:16] | Hello? | 喂 |
[51:20] | It’s Rosenberg, sir. He wants to talk to you. | 長官 是羅森伯格 他想和你通話 |
[51:24] | All right, put him through. | 好吧 接過來 |
[51:27] | Can you bring it up there? | 能把這個調出來嗎 |
[51:30] | Approaching target now. Taking position. | 接近目標 就位 |
[51:57] | Zero. What’s going on? I’m kind of in the middle of something. | 澤羅 怎麼了 我正忙着呢 |
[52:00] | Guess what. I just got a crying confession | 你猜怎麼着 我剛拿到一份供詞 |
[52:02] | that proves Brandon Beckett’s innocence. | 證明布蘭登·貝克特是無辜的 |
[52:05] | What are you talking about? | 你說什麼 |
[52:06] | Send someone to Phykus headquarters immediately | 立即派人前往法克斯總部 |
[52:08] | to pick up Josh Strayhorn. | 拘捕喬希·斯特雷霍恩 |
[52:10] | All of this is just to | 他們所做的一切只是爲了 |
[52:12] | make money on the merger with Novasil Pharm. | 利用併購諾瓦西製藥斂財 |
[52:14] | The accountant, he’ll confess to everything. | 那個會計 他會供認所有罪狀 |
[52:21] | Come on out. Hands up. | 出來 舉起手來 |
[52:25] | One target in sight. Thomas Beckett confirmed. | 一個目標已鎖定 確認爲托馬斯·貝克特 |
[52:28] | Other target, not known. | 另一個目標尚無蹤跡 |
[52:31] | Standing by. | 待命 |
[52:41] | All right, Delta. Stand down. | 好吧 D隊 停止行動 |
[52:43] | I repeat, Delta stand down. | 重複一遍 D隊 停止行動 |
[52:45] | Standing down. | 已停止 |
[52:48] | Got a shooter! | 有槍手襲擊 |
[52:52] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[52:53] | Shit! | 操 |
[52:57] | Cover right! | 右側掩護 |
[52:59] | We do not have eyes on! Advise! | 我們無法確認槍手方位 請求指示 |
[53:02] | Jesus Christ. | 我的天啊 |
[53:04] | Zero! | 澤羅 |
[53:05] | Your innocent friend just took out two of our guys. | 你的無辜朋友剛剛乾掉我們兩個人 |
[53:08] | We’re pinned down! | 我們被困住了 |
[53:09] | – Goddamn it! – What do we do?! | -該死 -我們怎麼辦 |
[53:14] | Check the tree line! | 檢查林木線 |
[53:17] | – See anything? – Nothing. | -看到什麼嗎 -沒有 |
[53:36] | Stay down. | 蹲着別動 |
[54:26] | Oh, for God’s sakes, Brandon. | 老天啊 布蘭登 |
[54:29] | What part of “get the hell out of here” don’t you understand? | “趕緊離開”你哪個字聽不懂啊 |
[54:36] | Come on. | 來吧 |
[55:00] | What do you see, Dad? | 老爸 你看到什麼了 |
[55:05] | Because I see jack shit. | 我可是什麼也沒看到 |
[55:53] | Oh, bingo. | 好吧 |
[56:19] | Not fair. | 敵衆我寡 |
[56:22] | Come on. | 來吧 |
[56:24] | Take a shot. | 再開一槍 |
[56:26] | Expose yourself. | 暴露你的位置 |
[56:29] | I dare you. | 你敢嗎 |
[57:17] | You’re outgunned. | 你現在情勢很不利 |
[57:19] | I’m at home here in my own bedroom. | 我在家 在我自己臥室裏 |
[57:21] | I could wait all day. | 我可以等上一天 |
[57:25] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[58:02] | Damn it. | 該死 |
[58:13] | I’ll track him down the path, you flank him over on the right. | 我沿着這條路追 你從右翼包抄 |
[58:17] | We’ll get his back to the river and then he’s trapped. | 我們在河邊匯合 把他合圍 |
[58:19] | We have to take him alive. | 我們必須活捉他 |
[58:21] | If he’s the shooter that framed me, | 如果他是陷害我的兇手 |
[58:23] | I need to bring him in and find out why. | 我得把他送到官方手上 查明原因 |
[58:25] | Go. | 出發 |
[1:01:10] | Easy. | 別動 |
[1:01:17] | Put your weapon on the ground. | 把武器丟到地上 |
[1:01:23] | Put your hands up. | 舉起雙手 |
[1:01:59] | Mr. Phoenix? | 菲尼克斯先生 |
[1:02:01] | Federal Agent Zeke Rosenberg, | 我是聯邦探員澤克·羅森伯格 |
[1:02:03] | could you come to the door please? | 請到門口來好嗎 |
[1:02:17] | Hey. I need you to 86 an alarm system for me. | 喂 幫我解除個警報系統 |
[1:02:20] | 27 Milo Street. | 麥洛街27號 |
[1:03:11] | 10月4日下午3:00 10月7日下午6:30 | |
[1:04:17] | Yes. | 對了 |
[1:04:28] | “Brandon Beckett”? | “布蘭登·貝克特” |
[1:04:31] | Clever. | 聰明 |
[1:04:54] | 下午6:30 2019年10月7日 | |
[1:04:54] | 下午3:00 2019年10月4日 | |
[1:04:54] | 下午3:00 2019年8月11日 | |
[1:04:54] | 下午6:30 2019年9月28日 | |
[1:04:54] | 下午3:00 2019年9月30日 | |
[1:04:55] | Water taxi. | 水上的士 |
[1:05:00] | Duneberry, California. | 加利福尼亞州 杜恩博瑞 |
[1:05:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:05:14] | Hello? This is Brandon Beckett. | 有人嗎 我是布蘭登·貝克特 |
[1:05:17] | Agent Franklin? | 富蘭克林探員 |
[1:05:20] | What do you got? | 發現什麼了 |
[1:05:22] | Holy shit. | 天啊 |
[1:05:25] | All right, pull him up. | 好 接過來 |
[1:05:30] | Sergeant Beckett, what do you say we put an end to this now? | 貝克特中士 我們現在做個了結吧 |
[1:05:34] | I would like that very much. | 樂意之至 |
[1:05:36] | This woman here killed these five men today. | 今天這個女人殺了這五個人 |
[1:05:40] | I’m convinced she set me up for the trade minister’s murder. | 我確信是她陷害我謀殺了貿易部長 |
[1:05:43] | – See if you can pull an ID. – I’m on it. | -看能否查出她的身份 -這就去 |
[1:05:46] | Okay, listen to me, Beckett. | 好吧 貝克特 聽我說 |
[1:05:47] | Why don’t we sort all this out when you get here? | 不如等你來以後 我們一起捋清整件事 |
[1:05:50] | Yeah, we will. | 當然 我們會的 |
[1:05:52] | – I’m heading in now. – That won’t be necessary. | -我現在就過去 -不必了 |
[1:05:54] | I already have a second team en route. | 我已經派第二隊過去了 |
[1:05:56] | You stay put, we’ll do this the right way. | 你待在原地 讓我們來處理 |
[1:06:02] | We’ll be here waiting. | 那我們就在這等着 |
[1:06:04] | Okay, listen to me, you let that team know | 好 聽我說 告訴小隊 |
[1:06:06] | that the suspect is there to comply | 嫌疑犯放棄抵抗 |
[1:06:08] | and waiting for their arrival | 正等待他們到達 |
[1:06:10] | but to proceed with caution. | 但務必謹慎行事 |
[1:06:11] | – Hey, Clover, where are we? – Got it! | -克洛弗 查到什麼嗎 -有了 |
[1:06:13] | Yuki Mifune. | 由紀·米夫恩 |
[1:06:14] | Multiple dealings with the yakuza, | 與日本黑幫有過多次交易 |
[1:06:16] | where she goes by the handle Lady Death. | 交易時化名爲死亡之女 |
[1:06:19] | Raised in a crime family, | 成長於犯罪家庭 |
[1:06:20] | all private sector, no military service. | 所有任務都受僱於私營公司 無服役記錄 |
[1:06:23] | Okay, listen up. | 好 都聽好了 |
[1:06:24] | We need a connection between | 我們需要找到 |
[1:06:26] | Lady Death and Bruno Diaz. | 死亡之女與布魯諾·迪亞斯的關聯 |
[1:06:29] | Okay, everyone now, let’s go, we gotta move. | 好了 所有人 馬上行動 |
[1:06:32] | Come on! | 來吧 |
[1:06:36] | Oh, my God, this is like the day that never ends. | 天啊 這一天可真長啊 |
[1:06:45] | – You two, check perimeter. – Copy that. | -你們兩個 檢查周邊 -收到 |
[1:06:48] | Let’s get some more support around here. | 這邊再加些人支援 |
[1:06:51] | All the way around the back. Let’s go. | 一直查到後面 我們走 |
[1:07:00] | Excuse me. | 打擾了 |
[1:07:01] | Hi there. How routine are these departures? | 您好 請問常規發船時間是幾點 |
[1:07:05] | Well, run on a cycle, | 我們是環線 |
[1:07:08] | keep all the islands serviced. | 所有小島都轉一遍 |
[1:07:10] | We got more islands than boats, see. | 島的數量比船要多 |
[1:07:14] | – It’s clockwork. – How about 3 and 6:30 P.M.? | -按點發船 -那下午3點和6點半呢 |
[1:07:16] | – Which island do you service then? – Well, three. | -那時船會去哪裏 -有三個島 |
[1:07:19] | There’s that one, that one and that one. | 那個 那個 和那個 |
[1:07:23] | Three. | 三個 |
[1:07:31] | Russian said he heard a chopper. | 俄羅斯人說聽到了直升機的聲音 |
[1:07:33] | What’s that you say? | 你說什麼 |
[1:07:34] | Do any of those islands have a helipad? | 這幾個島中有哪個建了停機坪嗎 |
[1:07:36] | Well, that one for sure. | 那個肯定有 |
[1:07:39] | Private residence. Big place. | 那是私人住宅區 很闊氣 |
[1:07:41] | Yeah, I need you to take me there now. | 好 帶我去那裏 |
[1:07:43] | Like we were saying, 3 and 6:30. | 剛說過 下午3點和6點半纔去 |
[1:07:45] | Sorry, I don’t have time for a long-winded explanation. | 抱歉 我沒時間解釋太多 |
[1:07:47] | This is a matter of national security. | 事關國家安全 |
[1:07:49] | So… | 還有 |
[1:07:51] | for your old buddy Ben Franklin, | 看在本·富蘭克林的份上 |
[1:07:53] | take me there now, please. | 現在就帶我去吧 拜託 |
[1:07:58] | Come on. | 上船 |
[1:08:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:08:30] | Well, checks out. | 有結果了 |
[1:08:32] | Homeland confirmed her flying in and out of Costa Verde | 國土安全部證實襲擊當日 |
[1:08:35] | on the day of the attacks. | 她於空中往返翡翠海岸 |
[1:08:37] | She confessed, gave us the same name | 她已招供 供出的名字 |
[1:08:39] | Zero gave us in Vancouver. | 與澤羅在溫哥華查到的名字相同 |
[1:08:44] | Look, I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:08:47] | I know you’ve been through hell. | 我知道你遭罪了 |
[1:08:50] | Yeah. You were just doing your job, Agent Franklin. | 是啊 富蘭克林探員你不過是執行公務 |
[1:08:53] | Yeah. | 沒錯 |
[1:08:58] | So, what do we know? | 那麼 有何發現嗎 |
[1:09:00] | Who wanted Bruno Diaz dead and why? | 是誰想要布魯諾·迪亞斯的命 是何原因 |
[1:09:05] | Agent Clover? | 克洛弗探員 |
[1:09:08] | Money. | 爲了錢 |
[1:09:09] | Framing an American for the death of | 誣陷一個美國人 |
[1:09:11] | one of their public officials | 殺害自己的政府官員 |
[1:09:12] | was guaranteed to stop the trade agreement in its tracks. | 勢必會阻礙貿易協定的進程 |
[1:09:16] | Excuse me. | 讓一下 |
[1:09:20] | The consequences of which sent the stock prices plummeting | 結果就是一家正處於併購狀態中的 |
[1:09:23] | for an American pharmaceutical company | 美國製藥公司 |
[1:09:25] | that was in the process of being absorbed. | 股價暴跌 |
[1:09:27] | Enter this guy. | 事關這個人 |
[1:09:29] | Look familiar? | 看着眼熟嗎 |
[1:09:31] | Clark McConnell? | 克拉克·麥康奈爾 |
[1:09:33] | Back when you knew him. | 那是你認識的他 |
[1:09:35] | Now he’s Drake Phoenix. | 現在他叫德雷克·菲尼克斯 |
[1:09:36] | A mid-level employee looking to | 一個與會計部門暗地勾結 |
[1:09:38] | make his fortune off the merger with some shady accounting, | 從此次併購牟利的中層職員 |
[1:09:41] | compliments of this guy. | 據此人所述 |
[1:09:44] | Clark McConnell, he’s dead. | 克拉克·麥康奈爾 他已經死了 |
[1:09:47] | Not anymore. | 並沒有 |
[1:09:50] | Okay. Move her up. Radio in. | 好的 送她上去 無線電接入 |
[1:09:55] | Agent Franklin, the team’s ready to move her. | 富蘭克林探員 小隊已準備好轉移 |
[1:09:57] | All right, good. Let’s go. | 好的 很好 我們走 |
[1:10:06] | Wait. Where are you taking her? | 等等 你要把她帶哪裏去 |
[1:10:08] | The same max security you were headed to until she interfered. | 她冒出來前你應該去的那個最高等級安全屋 |
[1:10:12] | Yeah, karma’s a bitch. | 因果報應啊 |
[1:10:19] | No. | 不 |
[1:10:20] | Keep her here. We can use her. | 把她留在這 我們可以利用她 |
[1:10:23] | Why the hell would I do that? | 我爲何要這麼做 |
[1:10:26] | We can use her to flush out McConnell… | 我們可以利用她把麥康奈爾引出來 |
[1:10:28] | Phoenix. | 就是菲尼克斯 |
[1:10:30] | Here’s what you need to know about that son of a bitch. | 我告訴你那混蛋做過什麼 |
[1:10:33] | When we were deployed, I watched him murder | 我們當時被部署在一個村子偵查時 |
[1:10:35] | a woman and burn down her store | 我看到他殺害了一個婦女 |
[1:10:37] | while we were doing recon in a small village. | 並燒燬她的小店 |
[1:10:40] | He had nothing on her. She was innocent. | 她沒有任何可疑之處 是無辜的 |
[1:10:43] | So I reported him to our superior officer. | 於是我向上級檢舉了他 |
[1:10:45] | But before they had a chance to question him, | 可他在被質詢前 |
[1:10:47] | he was killed in a battle. | 就死在戰場上 |
[1:10:49] | Supposedly. | 是據說 |
[1:10:51] | I saw the body with my own eyes. | 但我親眼見到了屍體 |
[1:10:53] | You saw a body? | 你看到了”一具”屍體 |
[1:10:54] | So this is about revenge? | 所以這是復仇嗎 |
[1:10:57] | No. | 不 |
[1:10:58] | I agree with you. It’s about money. | 我同意你說的 是爲了錢 |
[1:11:01] | Revenge is just why he’s trying to hang this on me. | 他把這事誣陷在我身上則是復仇 |
[1:11:07] | Her job is to kill me. | 她就是來殺我的 |
[1:11:09] | Let’s make him think she’s still out there trying. | 我們讓他覺得她還在伺機動手 |
[1:11:13] | Have her call him. | 讓她給他打電話 |
[1:11:14] | Tell him that she has me and that she wants to make a delivery. | 告訴他她抓到我了 準備把我交出去 |
[1:11:21] | This will work. | 能行的 |
[1:11:23] | This better work. | 最好能行 |
[1:11:25] | This is Agent Peterson. Abort. | 我是特工彼得森 停止轉移 |
[1:11:27] | I repeat, abort. | 重複 停止轉移 |
[1:11:29] | Let’s turn that convoy around. | 讓車隊掉頭 |
[1:11:31] | Copy that. Returning to base. | 收到 返回基地 |
[1:11:34] | Okay, folks, flag on the play. | 好吧 各位 計劃有變 |
[1:11:36] | Let’s turn it around. | 我們掉頭 |
[1:12:33] | Tell him you’re delivering me in person, | 告訴他你會親自押送我 |
[1:12:35] | but you will not finish the job until you’ve been paid. | 但在收到錢之前不會完結這項任務 |
[1:12:38] | That’s your play. | 這是你的劇本 |
[1:12:43] | I want full immunity. | 我要完全豁免權 |
[1:12:48] | You’ll be extradited to Japan | 你將被引渡回日本 |
[1:12:50] | where you’re wanted on three counts of first-degree murder. | 你在那被指控三宗一級謀殺案罪 |
[1:12:53] | Now, what they do with you, that’s their business. | 他們怎麼對你 是他們的事 |
[1:12:56] | Here in the U.S., your offenses will be expunged. | 但在美國 你的案底將會被消除 |
[1:13:00] | It’s the best you’re gonna get here. | 這是你能得到的最好結果了 |
[1:13:03] | We watched you murder five people, and it’s all on camera. | 我們親眼見你謀殺五個人 全都拍下來了 |
[1:13:07] | Now help us. | 幫助我們 |
[1:13:11] | I’m supposed to kill you. | 我本應殺掉你 |
[1:13:14] | He’s not gonna believe it. | 他不會相信這套說辭 |
[1:13:17] | Make him believe it. | 那就讓他相信 |
[1:13:19] | That’s the only way this works. | 這是唯一一個可行的辦法 |
[1:13:21] | He has to trust you or at least sense that you’re pissed off. | 他必須信任你 或者至少感覺到你生氣了 |
[1:13:25] | Look, this has gotten way more complicated | 聽着 事情變得比原先想象的 |
[1:13:27] | than it was ever supposed to be, right? | 要複雜得多 不是嗎 |
[1:13:30] | Work that angle. | 從這個角度去說 |
[1:13:33] | Agent Clover. | 克洛弗探員 |
[1:13:48] | Undo the cuffs. | 把手銬解開 |
[1:14:19] | Is Beckett dead? | 貝克特死了嗎 |
[1:14:23] | Hello, I repeat, is Beckett dead? | 聽到了嗎 我再問一遍 貝克特死了嗎 |
[1:14:27] | I have him. | 我抓到他了 |
[1:14:29] | Alive. | 他還活着 |
[1:14:31] | That’s not the deal. | 這和說好的不一樣 |
[1:14:33] | I’ve killed 10 people without seeing a penny. | 我解決了十人卻一分錢也沒看到 |
[1:14:36] | I’ll give you Beckett when you give me the money. | 你付錢我就給你貝克特 |
[1:14:39] | You can kill him yourself. | 你可以自己殺了他 |
[1:14:41] | How can I trust you? | 我要怎麼相信你 |
[1:14:42] | You have no choice. | 你別無選擇 |
[1:14:44] | If you don’t, I will let Beckett come after you. | 如果你不照做 我就放貝克特找你報仇 |
[1:14:47] | I’ve done enough killing for the debt I owe you. | 爲了給你還債 我殺的人已經夠多了 |
[1:14:50] | You haven’t paid your debt if Beckett’s still alive. | 如果貝克特還活着 這債就沒還清 |
[1:14:53] | When I order a steak, I expect it to be cooked. | 我點了牛排 就希望是經過料理的 |
[1:14:58] | I’m Japanese. | 我是日本人 |
[1:15:00] | We prefer raw fish. | 我們更喜歡生魚片 |
[1:15:12] | Bring Beckett. | 把貝克特帶來 |
[1:15:14] | I’ll send you the address. | 我把地址發給你 |
[1:15:37] | He bought it? | 他相信了嗎 |
[1:15:39] | I’m supposed to bring you to this address. | 按說我應該帶你去這個地址 |
[1:15:44] | All right, let’s start prepping the team. | 好 讓小隊準備好 |
[1:15:46] | She’ll have an empty gun, | 給她一把沒子彈的槍 |
[1:15:48] | there’s no way I’m sending her in a loaded weapon. | 我是不可能給她上膛武器的 |
[1:15:49] | – Sir, that is… – End of story. | -長官 這 -不用再說了 |
[1:15:52] | You’ll have breakaway cuffs, | 手銬是可掙脫的 |
[1:15:53] | you’ll also have a full clip concealed on you | 同時身上會藏一梭彈夾 |
[1:15:55] | in case the need for a firearm arises. | 以防萬一需要使用槍支 |
[1:15:58] | If she makes a move that strikes you | 但凡你發現她 |
[1:15:59] | as remotely out of the ordinary, | 有任何可疑舉動 |
[1:16:01] | you get ahold of the team and we’ll extract you. | 就和小隊聯繫 我們就來救你 |
[1:16:04] | You two are there to flush him out. | 你們兩個去把目標引出來 |
[1:16:06] | We’ll have a team in the perimeter to make an arrest, | 我們會派一個小隊在附近等着逮捕他 |
[1:16:09] | and we’ll have a sniper if the need arises. | 我們也會讓狙擊手最好準備 |
[1:16:11] | I’ll do that. | 這個我來 |
[1:16:14] | – With all due respect, sir, you’re retired. – No. No. | -恕我直言 您已經退休了 -不 |
[1:16:18] | You’re sending my kid in as bait, unarmed? | 你要讓我的孩子手無寸鐵地去當誘餌 |
[1:16:24] | Then you goddamn well better believe | 那你最好相信 |
[1:16:25] | that I’ll be the one taking that shot. | 我是開槍的那個人 |
[1:16:31] | Yes, sir. | 好的 |
[1:16:33] | Okay, let’s go. Get her out of here. Let’s move. | 好 我們走 帶她離開 出發 |
[1:17:37] | Son of a bitch. | 狗孃養的 |
[1:18:53] | Easy, Drake. | 悠着點 德雷克 |
[1:18:54] | We don’t need another dead body, | 我們可不希望再弄出具屍體 |
[1:18:56] | especially not in my hot tub. | 尤其是在我的浴缸裏 |
[1:18:58] | I have another way to silence Mr. Rosenberg. | 我還有個辦法能讓羅森伯格先生閉嘴 |
[1:19:23] | Okay, people. | 好了 各位 |
[1:19:25] | Showtime. | 好戲開始了 |
[1:19:28] | Brandon and Lady Death have arrived. | 布蘭登和死亡之女已經到了 |
[1:19:32] | Tactical team standing by. | 戰術小組待命 |
[1:19:44] | We need to take care of him. | 我們要把他解決掉 |
[1:19:47] | She’ll be here with Beckett soon. | 她和貝克特很快就到了 |
[1:19:51] | You heard the man. Enough of this charade. | 你聽到他說的了 別再裝模作樣了 |
[1:19:54] | Name your price, everybody has one. | 開價吧 每個人都有個價位 |
[1:19:58] | Work with me. | 和我合作 |
[1:20:00] | I’m offering you your life. | 我在給你指明生路 |
[1:20:03] | I don’t want to kill you, I’d rather deal with money. | 我不想要你的命 我更想要錢 |
[1:20:05] | I’m not a murderer. | 我可不是殺人犯 |
[1:20:07] | A lot of people are dead because of your interest in money, | 即使你沒有扣動扳機 |
[1:20:09] | even if you didn’t pull the trigger. | 也有好多人因爲你的貪婪而死 |
[1:20:10] | It wasn’t supposed to be like that, I wanted what was fair. | 不應該這樣的 我只想要公平而已 |
[1:20:13] | I spearheaded the whole merger with Phykus. | 是我領頭和法克斯合併的 |
[1:20:15] | I made it seem viable, | 我讓這件事成爲可能 |
[1:20:16] | I did all the negotiations, it was my deal. | 是我去進行所有的談判 都是我的成就 |
[1:20:19] | And then I suddenly realized as soon as they had us onboard, | 我參與其中後 立馬就意識到 |
[1:20:21] | they had no need for two CEOs. | 他們不再需要兩個首席執行官 |
[1:20:24] | As a businessman I understand that, | 作爲商人 我能理解 |
[1:20:26] | but as the architect of a thriving corporation, | 但作爲一個正蓬勃發展的公司的設計師 |
[1:20:29] | I don’t. | 我不接受 |
[1:20:31] | You see, if they’re squeezing me out… | 你看 如果他們要趕我走 |
[1:20:35] | I’m gonna take as much as possible. | 我會盡量把能拿的都帶走 |
[1:20:37] | I mean, surely you understand that, Mr. Zero. | 澤羅先生 你肯定能理解我 |
[1:20:39] | – Even if it means murdering innocent people? – Innocent? | -即使這意味着亂殺無辜嗎 -無辜 |
[1:20:43] | Bruno Diaz is a monster. | 布魯諾·迪亞斯是個惡魔 |
[1:20:45] | He had his fingers in more dirt than I care to discuss. | 他手髒的我都不敢說 |
[1:20:47] | The world’s a better place without him. | 沒有他這個世界會更好 |
[1:20:52] | One dead corrupt politician, that’s what I proposed. | 我的計劃只是殺掉一個腐敗的政客 |
[1:20:56] | Now, as for your friend Brandon, that’s… | 至於你的朋友布蘭登 那就是 |
[1:20:59] | Mr. Phoenix’s business. | 菲尼克斯先生的事了 |
[1:21:01] | See, Mr. Phoenix is involved in the details. | 菲尼克斯先生比較關注細節 |
[1:21:04] | I’m more of… | 而我則是一個 |
[1:21:06] | an idea man myself. | 提出創意的人 |
[1:21:07] | You see, that is the key | 你瞧 這就是 |
[1:21:09] | to any successful enterprise: delegation. | 任何一家成功企業關鍵 授權 |
[1:21:13] | Mr. Phoenix says he can take care of Diaz, | 菲尼克斯先生說他可以對付迪亞斯 |
[1:21:15] | and I don’t ask any questions. | 我就不會過問這事 |
[1:21:17] | When you delegate to a psychopath, | 當你授權給一個變態時 |
[1:21:19] | you still end up with blood on your hands. | 你的雙手仍然會沾滿鮮血 |
[1:21:44] | Hey. | 聽着 |
[1:21:46] | You gotta sell this. | 你得讓他信服 |
[1:21:53] | Here we go. | 開始了 |
[1:21:54] | Knock, knock. | 敲門了 |
[1:21:58] | I turned Phoenix in for war crimes. | 我曾檢舉菲尼克斯犯有戰爭罪 |
[1:22:01] | What’s his beef with you? | 他跟你有什麼分歧 |
[1:22:07] | I heard you say your debt was paid. | 我聽你說 你欠的債已經還清了 |
[1:22:12] | I was paid to kill his piece-of-shit brother. | 他僱我殺他那該死的兄弟 |
[1:22:16] | But his nephew got killed in the cross fire. | 但他侄子在交火中喪生 |
[1:22:21] | I’m a pro. | 我是職業殺手 |
[1:22:23] | That can’t happen. | 本不該失手 |
[1:22:37] | Approaching the house. I repeat, they are approaching the house. | 正在接近房子 重複 正在接近房子 |
[1:22:58] | Hello, Brandon. Recognize me? | 你好 布蘭登 認出我了嗎 |
[1:23:04] | I don’t have time for a reunion. | 我可沒時間看你們團聚 |
[1:23:07] | You can relive your war days later, after you pay me. | 等你付錢後 再重溫你的戰爭時光 |
[1:23:14] | Relive our war days? | 重溫戰爭時光 |
[1:23:18] | I never told you Beckett and I served together. | 我從沒告訴過你貝克特和我一起服過役 |
[1:23:23] | Get in here now. | 現在給我進來 |
[1:23:26] | Why don’t you come out here and get me yourself, | 你怎麼不親自出來抓我呢 |
[1:23:28] | you worthless piece of shit? | 你這個沒用的廢物 |
[1:23:37] | You’ve always underestimated me, Beckett. | 貝克特 你總是低估我 |
[1:23:41] | Get inside now. | 現在就給我進來 |
[1:23:49] | They’re going in. | 他們進去了 |
[1:23:50] | All right, code blue. I repeat, code blue. | 好吧 緊急情況 重複 緊急情況 |
[1:23:54] | She couldn’t get him out. | 她無法引他出來 |
[1:23:55] | Extract Beckett and take out Phoenix. | 救出貝克特 幹掉菲尼克斯 |
[1:24:02] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[1:24:14] | Shots fired! I repeat, shots fired! | 已開槍 重複 已開槍 |
[1:24:44] | Delta, stand down. | D隊 撤退 |
[1:24:46] | Stand down! Beckett has been taken hostage. | 撤退 貝克特被劫持了 |
[1:24:51] | Thomas, do you have a shot? | 托馬斯 你有把握開槍嗎 |
[1:24:53] | Negative. They’re grouped too close together. | 不行 他們靠得太近了 |
[1:25:00] | I want a chopper! To take me and Beckett away. | 我要一架直升機 讓我帶貝克特離開 |
[1:25:05] | Come on. | 來吧 |
[1:25:14] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:25:16] | Hey! Untie me. I’m a federal agent, I can help you. | 幫我解開 我是聯邦探員 可以幫你 |
[1:25:21] | Come on, you help me, I’ll help you. | 拜託 幫我解開 我可以幫你 |
[1:25:24] | Yeah? | 怎麼樣 |
[1:25:32] | I want a chopper to take me and Beckett out of here! | 我要一架直升機 讓我帶貝克特離開 |
[1:25:37] | And I want $10 million or Beckett dies right now! | 還有1000萬美金不然我立馬殺了貝克特 |
[1:25:43] | Thomas, we need you to take a goddamn shot now. | 托馬斯 我們要你現在就開槍 |
[1:25:47] | Do you have a shot? | 有機會開槍嗎 |
[1:25:48] | Negative. | 還不行 |
[1:25:50] | I got too much wind, it’s downrange. | 這邊風太大了 還在射程範圍內 |
[1:25:52] | I don’t give a shit about the wind. Take the shot! | 我纔不管風 開槍 |
[1:25:56] | Come on. | 來吧 |
[1:25:59] | Goddamn it. | 該死 |
[1:26:01] | Do you have a shot, Thomas? Take it. | 有機會開槍嗎 托馬斯 開槍 |
[1:26:07] | Jesus Christ. | 天吶 |
[1:26:08] | Do you have a shot? | 有機會開槍嗎 |
[1:26:12] | Do you have a shot? | 有機會開槍嗎 |
[1:26:35] | What? | 什麼 |
[1:26:37] | What the hell are you saying? | 你在說什麼 |
[1:26:40] | The past is the past. | 過去的就讓它過去吧 |
[1:26:45] | Not for me, it’s not. | 對我來說 不行 |
[1:26:48] | You ruined my life. | 你毀了我的生活 |
[1:26:52] | You did what you had to do, | 你做了你該做的 |
[1:26:54] | just like you’re gonna do right now. | 就像你現在準備做的一樣 |
[1:26:57] | Thomas, we need you to find a shot. | 托馬斯 我們需要你開槍 |
[1:27:01] | Goddamn it, take the shot! | 該死 開槍 |
[1:27:06] | I trust you. | 我相信你 |
[1:27:16] | Who the hell are you talking to? | 你在對誰說話 |
[1:27:20] | My dad. | 我爸 |
[1:27:45] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:27:48] | All right, let’s wrap this up. | 我們收尾吧 |
[1:27:51] | Great job, Delta. | D隊 幹得好 |
[1:28:11] | Not so fast, South. | 彆着急 索斯 |
[1:28:25] | It’s over. | 結束了 |
[1:28:38] | All clear at the fence. Let’s go. | 柵欄那邊已檢查 我們走 |
[1:28:51] | Thank you. | 謝謝 |
[1:28:53] | Thanks for getting the job done. | 謝謝你把事了結了 |
[1:28:56] | Actually, she did. | 事實上 是她做的 |
[1:29:13] | I’ll see you around, Zero. | 回頭見 澤羅 |
[1:29:33] | My God. | 我的天 |
[1:29:34] | That was the hardest shot I ever had to make. | 這是我有生以來最艱難的一槍 |
[1:29:47] | I never doubted you for a second, Master Guns. | 我從未懷疑過你 槍神 |
[1:29:52] | Oh, yeah? | 是嗎 |
[1:29:53] | Well, I did. | 我懷疑過 |
[1:29:58] | What do you say we go get those beers now? | 我們現在去喝點啤酒怎麼樣 |
[1:30:00] | Yeah, crack a couple of cold ones. | 好 要冰的 |
[1:30:28] | They tell me you’ve been cooperating. | 他們說你一直很配合 |
[1:30:36] | Eight confirmed kills. | 八起狙擊 都確認死亡 |
[1:30:37] | 1.2 mile shot from a 30-story window. | 30層的窗戶 射程近2km |
[1:30:43] | And you helped me catch the bad guy. | 你還幫我抓住了壞人 |
[1:30:53] | Well… looks like you missed your flight. | 看來你錯過航班了 |
[1:30:59] | Let me introduce myself. | 讓我介紹一下自己 |
[1:31:01] | Lady Death, my name is Zero. | 死亡之女 我的名字是澤羅 |