时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | You’d think with all we’ve lost, | 按说我们失去了那么多 |
[00:06] | that defeat would break us. | 失败会让我们崩溃 |
[00:08] | But the only reason we’re here | 但我们之所以能在这里 |
[00:09] | is we refused to die in the first place. | 就是因为我们最初不肯死去 |
[00:13] | We’re as persistent as the cold, | 我们如严寒一般坚持 |
[00:16] | forever trapped beneath the ice. | 永远困在冰下 |
[00:19] | We keep our eyes on the floor, dig our nails in, | 我们眼睛盯着地面 忍着 |
[00:23] | and prepare to brace… | 做好准备 |
[00:28] | Do you think I want to be here? | 你们以为我想来吗 |
[00:32] | That Mr. Wilford wants me to be doing this? | 你们以为威尔福德先生希望我来这么做吗 |
[00:39] | Snowpiercer is all that’s left of the world. | 雪国列车是这世界仅剩的东西了 |
[00:43] | – Mommy! – Please, no, no. | -妈妈 -不要 |
[00:44] | Each of us has a personal responsibility | 我们每个人都对永动机 |
[00:47] | to the Engine Eternal. | 负有责任 |
[00:49] | You Tailies barely have to do anything. | 你们车尾人都不需要做什么 |
[00:53] | Yeah? Just sit around and don’t rebel. | 是吧 就坐好了 别叛乱 |
[00:58] | This is your fault. | 这是你们的错 |
[01:02] | Let’s get it over with. | 快点做完吧 |
[01:03] | Please don’t. Please. | 不要 别 |
[01:07] | Do it to me instead. | 让我来吧 |
[01:11] | Where’s the logic in that? | 那有什么道理 |
[01:13] | She’s just a little girl. | 她只是个小姑娘 |
[01:14] | Yeah, a little girl who helped to kill six men. | 对 小姑娘 但帮忙杀了六个男人 |
[01:20] | I’m her mother. | 我是她妈妈 |
[01:22] | It’s my fault. | 是我的错 |
[01:24] | I let her help the rebellion. | 是我让她帮忙反叛的 |
[01:33] | Finally. | 好啊 |
[01:34] | Someone with the moral fortitude to take responsibility | 总算有人有道德底线 愿意为自己的行为 |
[01:38] | for their actions. | 承担责任 |
[01:41] | Alright. | 好 |
[01:43] | Oh, baby. | 宝贝 |
[01:44] | Oh, come here, baby. | 过来 宝贝 |
[01:45] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事 |
[01:48] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[01:50] | It’s okay, honey. | 没事 亲爱的 |
[01:52] | You’re so brave. | 你真勇敢 |
[01:54] | It’s gonna be okay. | 没事的 |
[01:55] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[01:57] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[02:00] | Go to your brother. | 去找你哥哥 |
[02:17] | Be strong, Winnipeg. | 坚强点 温妮佩格 |
[02:20] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[02:37] | Unticketed passengers, | 无票的乘客 |
[02:39] | Mr. Wilford has found you guilty of insurrection, murder, | 威尔福德先生判你们叛乱 谋杀 |
[02:42] | and disturbing the order of the train. | 扰乱列车秩序罪成立 |
[02:44] | As stowaways, you have no right to trial | 作为偷渡者 你们无权进行庭审 |
[02:46] | or the established appeals process. | 或进行上诉 |
[02:48] | Layton, keep your promise. You hear me? | 莱顿 信守你的承诺 听见了吗 |
[02:50] | It is only by the largess and mercy of Our Engine Eternal | 因永动机的慷慨和仁慈 |
[02:53] | that you have been allowed to live thus far. | 你们被允许存活至今 |
[03:03] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[03:05] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[03:07] | It’s gonna be okay. It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 会没事的 |
[03:10] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[03:25] | So by the authority of Wilford Industries, | 奉威尔福德工业之命 |
[03:27] | you are hereby sentenced to indefinite suspension in the drawers. | 你们被判在抽屉中进入无限期假死状态 |
[03:33] | May God have mercy on your spark. | 愿上帝怜悯你们 |
[03:45] | They can take our limbs… | 他们可以夺取我们的肢体 |
[03:48] | our children… | 我们的孩子 |
[03:51] | our leaders. | 我们的领袖 |
[03:53] | They keep trying to take our dignity, | 他们可以试着夺取我们的尊严 |
[03:56] | but any survivor will tell you | 但任何幸存者都会告诉你 |
[03:57] | they check their dignity at death’s door. | 他们早就把尊严留在鬼门关了 |
[04:01] | The more they steal from us, the more human we become. | 他们偷走的越多 我们就越有人性 |
[04:05] | Humanity will fill our bellies one day… | 当我们吞食掉有着1001节车厢的 |
[04:11] | …when we eat the rich of Snowpiercer, | 雪国列车上的富人时 |
[04:14] | 1,001 cars long. | 总有一天人类会填满我们的肚腹 |
[04:41] | Easy, girl. | 悠着点 |
[05:10] | Recent Class 4… | 最近的4级… |
[05:12] | That’s why I reconfigured the plow. | 所以我重新设置了铲雪机 |
[05:13] | But I can’t see conditions here. | 但我这里看不到情况 |
[05:15] | Good morning, engineers. | 早上好 工程师们 |
[05:16] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[05:17] | Our speed keeps trigger avalanches. | 我们的速度总引起雪崩 |
[05:19] | Second one in an hour. | 一小时内已经第二次了 |
[05:22] | This stretch gets rougher every revolution. | 每完成一圈后 这段路就愈发崎岖 |
[05:24] | With a storm like this, Mel, | 有这样的暴风雪 梅 |
[05:25] | it doesn’t matter how many old Russian satellites I hack. | 无论我黑进多少老苏联卫星都不管用 |
[05:28] | We’re basically running blind right now. | 我们现在就是在抓瞎前进 |
[05:31] | Keep the speed up. | 保持速度 |
[05:32] | I’m gonna be busy downtrain today. | 我今天都会在列车后方忙 |
[05:34] | It’s gonna get hairy. How’s your murder in Third? | 会很麻烦的 三等厢那个谋杀案怎么样了 |
[05:37] | It’s two murders in Third, | 是三等厢的两起谋杀案 |
[05:38] | an uprising in the Tail, | 尾部车厢一场暴动 |
[05:41] | and drama in First | 一等厢还有闹剧 |
[05:42] | where they’re acting like there’s a mob at their door. | 他们搞得好像有暴民逼近了一样 |
[05:44] | Guys, back to the engine, please. | 伙计们 说回引擎 |
[05:46] | Do not highball this terrain. | 不要在这地形高速前进 |
[05:48] | I recommend we throttle back 12%. | 我建议减速12% |
[05:51] | Javi, I can’t announce blackouts. | 哈维 我不能宣布停电 |
[05:54] | Not today. | 今天不行 |
[05:56] | Well, you can slow for safety, or you can have electricity. | 你可以为了安全减速 或者保证供电 |
[06:02] | Maintain speed. | 保持速度 |
[06:04] | She’ll hold the track. | 她会稳住的 |
[06:10] | How long do you think she can keep this up? | 你觉得她还能坚持多久 |
[06:13] | Well, Javi, we’re going on seven years and counting. | 哈维 我们已经开了七年了 而且还在继续 |
[06:17] | Attention all passengers. | 所有乘客请注意 |
[06:20] | Wilford Industries wishes you a good morning. | 威尔福德工业祝您早上好 |
[06:25] | – The temperature outside is minus 100 degrees. – Get up. | -外面的气温为零下100度 -起来 |
[06:27] | How you feeling this morning, Brakeman? | 你今天早上感觉怎么样 司闸员 |
[06:31] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[06:36] | Don’t get used to it. | 别太习惯了 |
[06:37] | Yeah. She might be experiencing some PTSD symptoms | 嗯 她可能正经历创伤后应激障碍 |
[06:41] | ’cause I saved her life. | 因为我救了她一命 |
[06:41] | You were in it to save your buddies. | 你是去救你的伙伴 |
[06:43] | I don’t owe you a thing. | 我什么都不欠你 |
[06:46] | You two are gonna have a great day. | 你们今天会相处得很愉快的 |
[06:50] | – Sanitation! – Alright, back it up! | -清洁 -退后 |
[06:52] | You know the drill. | 你们知道流程 |
[06:53] | Sanitation detail. | 清洁小队 |
[06:55] | You will keep your eyes down. | 你们要目视地面 |
[06:58] | You will not interact with ticketed passengers. | 不许跟有票乘客互动 |
[07:05] | – Watch it, Tailie. – You can just ask nicely. | -看着点 车尾人 -你可以好好说的 |
[07:08] | Your people killed their friends. | 你们的人杀了他们的朋友 |
[07:09] | I don’t think you realize how unpopular you are. | 你似乎没意识到自己有多不受欢迎 |
[07:11] | Yeah, well, they killed 14 of mine. | 他们杀了14个我们的人 |
[07:23] | Layton, come on. | 莱顿 来吧 |
[07:27] | It was a good, clean arm. | 那是一只很好看的胳膊 |
[07:28] | It shattered very nicely. | 碎得好看极了 |
[07:31] | But, no, that’s not enough for the Folgers. | 但这对福爵一家来说还不够 |
[07:33] | They’re with Sharma. | 他们支持沙玛 |
[07:35] | She’s worked up a nice head of steam. | 她拉拢了一帮人 |
[07:37] | I’ll handle her. | 我会对付她 |
[07:39] | Oh, wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[07:41] | – Oopsy. – There you go. | -真糟糕 -好了 |
[07:44] | You’re the First Class Committee Chair. | 你是头等厢委员会主席 |
[07:46] | Table it or I will. | 你提出 否则我来 |
[07:48] | How are everyone’s train legs? | 大家坐车久了 腿还好吗 |
[07:51] | Did we miss our Gravol this morning? | 你们早上是不是没吃晕车药 |
[07:52] | Actually, Melanie, we don’t think that Gravol | 其实 梅兰妮 我们觉得晕车药 |
[07:55] | is the best prescription for a rebellion in the Tail. | 不是处理车尾叛乱的最好处方[对策] |
[07:58] | I think “Rebellion” Is overstating it. | “叛乱”这个词有点夸张了 |
[08:00] | Commander Grey had it contained in minutes. | 格雷指挥官在数分钟内就控制了事态 |
[08:02] | Six dead. | 死了六个人 |
[08:03] | Security forces don’t grow on trees, Melanie. | 安保人员可不是从树上长出来的 梅兰妮 |
[08:05] | And we have a second concern. | 我们还担忧另一件事 |
[08:06] | The murder in Third — the one you tried to keep quiet | 三等厢那起谋杀 你试图不声张 |
[08:08] | because you pulled up a Tailie to assist the investigation. | 因为你调用了一个车尾人协助调查 |
[08:11] | Mr. Wilford picked the best person for the job. | 是威尔福德先生选出了最适合那工作的人选 |
[08:14] | He’s a former homicide detective. | 他以前是凶案警探 |
[08:15] | There’s a policeman in the Tail? | 车尾有个警察吗 |
[08:17] | There’s a bit of everything back there. | 后面什么人都有 |
[08:19] | Don’t worry, Mrs. Folger. | 别担心 福爵太太 |
[08:20] | The point is, upgrading this man | 关键是 在叛乱期间 |
[08:21] | in the middle of a rebellion, it sends the wrong message. | 给这个男人升厢 会传递错误的讯息 |
[08:23] | If Mr. Wilford needs help, | 如果威尔福德先生需要帮助 |
[08:25] | I was a lawyer for 25 years. | 我当过25年律师 |
[08:27] | I’d be happy to share insights | 我很愿意分享我的见解 |
[08:30] | if you share details of the investigation. | 只要你分享调查的详情 |
[08:31] | Well, as a lawyer, | 作为律师 |
[08:33] | you understand that information is privileged. | 你明白那信息是特许保密的 |
[08:35] | And I didn’t know that Finklestein, Branxom, | 我不知道你们FBF律所 |
[08:37] | and Folger did murders, Mom. | 还负责过凶案 妈妈 |
[08:40] | Go ahead and laugh. | 你们就笑吧 |
[08:43] | My family may not think I’m capable, Melanie, | 我家人也许不认为我能干 梅兰妮 |
[08:46] | but the Freeze taught us all we have the capacity to kill. | 但大冰封教会我们 每个人都有能力杀人 |
[08:52] | Which is why everyone is a suspect. | 所以所有人都是嫌犯 |
[08:54] | Even you. | 包括你 |
[08:57] | Do you want more coffee, Lilah? | 续咖啡吗 莱拉 |
[08:59] | Well, enjoy your breakfast. | 慢用你的早餐 |
[09:01] | And, um, it’s a good day to stay seated and ready to brace. | 今天不适合乱跑 要坐稳扶好 |
[09:06] | – Thank you. – Can I get you anything else? | -谢谢 -您还需要什么吗 |
[09:08] | How’s your breakfast? | 您的早餐如何 |
[09:10] | Wonderful. Thank you. | 棒极了 谢谢 |
[09:22] | Tailie tossed coming through. | 车尾垃圾来了 |
[09:25] | Buddy, keep moving. | 老兄 继续走 |
[09:33] | You ready to detect, Detective? | 准备好侦查了吗 警探 |
[09:41] | Tunnelman Jakes Carter. | 管道工杰克斯·卡特 |
[09:43] | – Come on. – He’s the guy who found the body. | -拜托 -他是发现尸体的人 |
[09:44] | I’m working a double. This is my lunch break. | 我连值两班 现在是我的午休时间 |
[09:46] | Great, I’ll join you. | 很好 我跟你一起午休 |
[09:47] | Hey, small for me. He’s good. | 我要一份小份 不用给他 |
[09:50] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[09:52] | You’re that Tailie detective. | 你是那个车尾警探 |
[09:54] | Look, I already told what happened once. | 听着 我已经交代过一次事发经过了 |
[09:55] | I’m the Train Detective, | 我是列车警探 |
[09:57] | and Mr. Wilford asked me to come hear it from you directly. | 威尔福德先生让我听你亲口说说 |
[10:00] | Do you have a problem with that? | 你对此有意见吗 |
[10:05] | No. No problem. | 没 没意见 |
[10:10] | I was doing routine maintenance under Ag-Sec. | 我当时在农业区下面做日常检修工作 |
[10:13] | It was just another day, ’round and ’round we go, right? | 就是普通的一天 绕着地球转 不是吗 |
[10:16] | I pop a floor panel, and there he is — | 我撬开一块地板 他就在那里 |
[10:19] | no arms, no legs, and no dick. | 没有手臂 没有腿 没有老二 |
[10:22] | Who has access to the subtrain? | 谁能进入附属列车 |
[10:24] | Hundreds of people go through every day — | 每天都有好几百人经过 |
[10:26] | workers, passengers, all classes. | 工人 乘客 所有舱位都会 |
[10:29] | What are the checkpoints like between classes? | 不同舱位间的检查点是什么样的 |
[10:31] | – There’s — – Don’t answer that. | -有 -别回答 |
[10:33] | I-I am trying to assess how far you can move a body. | 我在试图评估你能把尸体移动多远距离 |
[10:42] | A’ight. | 好吧 |
[10:45] | That’s it? | 就这些吗 |
[10:47] | Nah, one more thing. | 还有一个问题 |
[10:48] | What’s that you’re eating? | 你在吃什么 |
[10:50] | This is the best beef noodles on the train right here. | 这是列车上最棒的牛肉面 |
[10:53] | Hey, if we need you again, don’t be an asshole. | 要是我们还需要审问你 别那么混蛋 |
[11:03] | Okay, stay on point. | 好了 问重点 |
[11:06] | We got two hours till the autopsy, | 离尸检还有两个小时 |
[11:08] | and Nikki Genet is still unconscious, restricted access. | 妮基·吉奈特还在昏迷中 限制出入 |
[11:12] | Well, when you’re done with your beef, | 等你吃完牛肉面 |
[11:14] | we’ll take a trip to the Nightcar where she used to work. | 我们去她以前工作的夜车转转 |
[11:17] | Scene of the first crime. | 第一起案子的现场 |
[11:19] | It’s good. | 不错 |
[11:27] | Is the issue with the suspension formula or the duration? | 是假死配方的问题还是时长的问题 |
[11:29] | That’s a complicated interplay. | 那是个复杂的相互作用 |
[11:31] | I-I’ve taken very good care of her. | 我有好好照顾她 |
[11:33] | Her muscle mass | 她的肌肉质量 |
[11:33] | I’m just trying to figure out if she’s gonna come out of it. | 我只是想知道她能不能醒过来 |
[11:35] | Slowly. | 逐渐地 |
[11:36] | I hope. | 我希望 |
[11:38] | Maybe you should recommend | 或许你该建议 |
[11:39] | Mr. Wilford put the entire program on hold. | 威尔福德先生暂停整个项目 |
[11:41] | No. | 不行 |
[11:44] | Tell Mr. Wilford. I’ll get to the bottom of it. | 告诉威尔福德先生 我会弄个水落石出的 |
[11:47] | Please. | 求你了 |
[11:53] | Then we better go look at your data. | 那我们最好去看看你的数据 |
[11:55] | Night-Nightcar. | 夜 夜车 |
[11:57] | Night-Nightcar. | 夜 夜车 |
[12:00] | Night-Nightcar. | 夜 夜车 |
[12:25] | Welcome to the Nightcar. | 欢迎来到夜车 |
[12:33] | ♪ Say it ain’t so, Joe, please♪ | ♪说不是这样 乔 求你♪ |
[12:37] | ♪ Say it ain’t so ♪ | ♪告诉我这不是真的♪ |
[12:41] | ♪ That’s not what I wanna hear, Joe ♪ | ♪那不是我想听到的 乔♪ |
[12:44] | ♪ And I’ve got a right to know ♪ | ♪我有权知道♪ |
[12:49] | ♪ Say it ain’t so, Joe, please ♪ | ♪说不是这样 乔 求你♪ |
[12:53] | ♪ Say it ain’t so ♪ | ♪告诉我这不是真的♪ |
[12:58] | ♪ I’m sure they’re telling us lies, Joe, please ♪ | ♪我很确定他们在说谎 乔 求你了♪ |
[13:01] | ♪ Tell us it ain’t so ♪ | ♪告诉我们这并不是真的♪ |
[13:05] | ♪ They told us that our hero has played his trump card ♪ | ♪他们说我们的英雄使出了他的王牌♪ |
[13:09] | ♪ He doesn’t know how to go on ♪ | ♪他不知道该如何继续♪ |
[13:11] | Miss Audrey. It’s her place. | 奥德丽小姐 这是她的舞台 |
[13:14] | ♪ We’re clinging to his charm and determined smile ♪ | ♪我们依附着他的魅力和坚定的笑容♪ |
[13:16] | ♪ But the good-ole days are gone ♪ | ♪但好日子已经远去♪ |
[13:37] | ♪ The image and the empire may be falling apart ♪ | ♪幻想和帝国或许在破碎♪ |
[13:41] | ♪ The money has gotten scarce ♪ | ♪钱变得稀有♪ |
[13:45] | ♪ One man’s word held the country together ♪ | ♪一个人的话凝聚着整个国家♪ |
[13:49] | ♪ But the truth is getting fierce ♪ | ♪但真相却越来越凶狠♪ |
[13:54] | ♪ Say it ain’t so, Joe, please ♪ | ♪说不是这样 乔 求你♪ |
[13:58] | ♪ Say it ain’t so ♪ | ♪告诉我这不是真的♪ |
[14:03] | ♪ We’ve pinned our hopes on you, Joe ♪ | ♪我们对你深怀希望 乔♪ |
[14:06] | ♪ And they’re ruinin’ our show ♪ | ♪而他们在破坏我们的演出♪ |
[14:17] | I found Nikki in the room with Edward, her regular. | 我看见妮基跟爱德华在房里 他是她的常客 |
[14:21] | She had no idea what was happening. | 她完全不清楚当时发生了什么 |
[14:23] | Drugged, I’m sure, by the real killer. | 我很确定 被真正的杀手下了药 |
[14:26] | But Mr. Wilford needed a quick resolution | 但威尔福德先生需要快速解决 |
[14:29] | a body in a drawer. | 找个凶手关进抽屉 |
[14:30] | This time will be different. | 这次不一样 |
[14:33] | Just for context, what was Melanie Cavill’s role back then? | 了解一下 梅兰妮·卡维尔当时扮演什么角色 |
[14:37] | That’s a good question. | 这问题不错 |
[14:39] | It’s her lips to God’s ear, isn’t it? | 她能给上帝耳边吹风 |
[14:43] | On the house. | 免费招待 |
[14:45] | Old-world spirits. | 旧世界的烈酒 |
[14:49] | A little something special for you service. | 为感谢你的服务准备的特调 |
[14:53] | What service is that? | 什么服务 |
[14:55] | You could reverse a Wilford injustice. | 你可以扭转威尔福德的不公 |
[14:59] | That hope is in short supply in Third. | 这对三等厢来说是奢望 |
[15:28] | I’ve been wondering for a long time | 我纳闷很久了 |
[15:30] | what exactly it is you do up here in the Nightcar. | 你们到底在夜车上做什么 |
[15:34] | We offer epiphanies, darling. | 我们提供顿悟 亲爱的 |
[15:39] | Let him go see for himself. | 让他去亲身体验吧 |
[15:41] | I can’t let him outta my sight. | 我不能让他离开我的视线 |
[15:43] | If you want this to be different than Nikki, | 如果你想让这次的结果与妮基的不同 |
[15:45] | he needs to understand what she did. | 就得让他知道妮基当时做了什么 |
[15:54] | You can have 20 minutes. | 给你20分钟 |
[15:55] | I’ll be waiting right here. | 我就在这里等着 |
[16:02] | Alright, what is it about this case | 说吧 这个案子是有什么 |
[16:03] | you couldn’t tell me in front of a Brakeman? | 不能当着司闸员告诉我的 |
[16:05] | Patience, Mr. Layton. | 要有耐心 莱顿先生 |
[16:07] | You wanted to know what we do here. | 你想了解我们在这里做什么 |
[16:10] | You gonna give me the good stuff? | 要给我上好货吗 |
[16:12] | The Nightcar’s never actually been a brothel, Andre. | 夜车其实从来不是一家妓院 安德烈 |
[16:15] | When the world ended, most people needed something else — | 世界瓦解时 大多数人需要的是别的东西 |
[16:19] | to grieve, to connect with everything we’ve lost. | 他们需要悲痛 与失去的一切产生联系 |
[16:22] | I’ve developed the Nightcar Experience | 我开发了夜车体验 |
[16:24] | so we could heal, individually and collectively. | 这样我们就能作为个人或集体来治愈疗伤 |
[16:28] | You a therapist? | 你是心理治疗师 |
[16:31] | Relax, Andre. | 放松 安德烈 |
[16:32] | Clear your mind. | 放空大脑 |
[16:34] | Remember how we used to meditate in the Tail? | 还记得我们以前在车尾是怎么冥想的吗 |
[16:36] | Yeah, I gave that up when you left. | 嗯 你走之后我就没做过了 |
[16:39] | You’re in good hands. | 把自己放心交给她 |
[16:41] | I’m sure we’ll meet again soon. | 我们肯定会很快再见的 |
[16:51] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[17:11] | Do you remember the water, Andre? | 你还记得水的感觉吗 安德烈 |
[17:18] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[17:21] | Falling. | 坠落 |
[17:24] | Free-flowing. | 自由流动 |
[17:29] | An element still awake. | 这种仍然清醒的元素 |
[17:33] | Hear the wind. | 倾听风声 |
[17:37] | Earth is still alive. | 地球依然活着 |
[17:42] | The birds. | 飞鸟 |
[17:44] | The leaves. | 树叶 |
[17:49] | Remember the trees… | 记住这些树 |
[17:52] | the grass… | 草 |
[17:55] | the sun. | 还有太阳 |
[17:59] | I can feel it. | 我感受到了 |
[18:03] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[18:13] | I’m home. | 我回家了 |
[18:18] | I see you. | 我看见你了 |
[18:22] | Excuse me, ma’am? | 打扰一下 女士 |
[18:25] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[18:26] | Yeah, I’m gonna need to see some identification. | 我得看看你的证件 |
[18:29] | Oh, I… | 我… |
[18:32] | No reason to be nervous. | 没什么好紧张的 |
[18:34] | Don’t let the badge intimidate you. | 别被警徽吓着了 |
[18:36] | Oh, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[18:38] | It doesn’t. | 我没被吓到 |
[18:45] | I missed you. | 我想你了 |
[18:47] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[18:48] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[18:51] | I’m starving. | 我要饿死了 |
[18:52] | I got you. | 来了 |
[18:54] | Ooh, doughnuts! | 甜甜圈 |
[18:55] | Old-school. Weber’s. | 传统口味 韦伯店的 |
[18:58] | Your favorite. | 你的最爱 |
[19:00] | I love you, Andre. | 我爱你 安德烈 |
[19:04] | What? | 什么 |
[19:07] | Zarah Ferami… | 扎拉·费拉米 |
[19:13] | you wanna do this thing? | 你想这样吗 |
[19:14] | Get married? You know, make it real? | 结婚 把这变成真的 |
[19:16] | We are real. | 我们是真实的 |
[19:17] | I know, yes, but realer. | 我知道 没错 不过更加真实一点 |
[19:20] | Say the words — | 说出那些誓词 |
[19:22] | hold, cherish, sickness, health, all that shit. | 相守 相惜 疾病 健康 这些话 |
[19:26] | I’m not worried about us, Andre. | 我担心的不是我们 安德烈 |
[19:30] | I’m worried about the world. | 我担心的是这个世界 |
[19:33] | I got you, Zarah. | 有我在 扎拉 |
[19:35] | In good times and bad. | 任何时候都是 |
[19:37] | I know, Andre. | 我知道 安德烈 |
[19:40] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[19:52] | I just wanted to hold you forever. | 我只想抱着你到永远 |
[20:44] | To be clear, this is not how it usually goes. | 说清楚 平时我是不会这样做的 |
[20:56] | What’d you want to tell me? | 你想告诉我什么 |
[21:02] | Wilford’s people aren’t telling you everything about Sean. | 威尔福德的人没有把肖恩的所有事告诉你 |
[21:05] | I think he was a snitch, ’cause he was lucky. | 我觉得他是个告密者 因为他很幸运 |
[21:08] | Like, he got perks. | 他有特别待遇 |
[21:09] | What kinda perks? | 什么样的特别待遇 |
[21:10] | We won the Baby Lottery. | 我们中了婴儿彩 |
[21:12] | That kinda luck usually means you have a “Friend” Uptrain. | 这种运气通常意味着你有一个在前列车厢的”朋友” |
[21:15] | I was gonna do it. | 我本来准备做的 |
[21:16] | I was gonna have a baby with Sean. | 我本来要和肖恩生个孩子 |
[21:20] | Did you love him? | 你爱他吗 |
[21:22] | It’s Snowpiercer, Andre. | 这是雪国列车 安德烈 |
[21:26] | Look, I’m not gonna let them pin this murder on you, Zarah, | 我不会让他们把这起谋杀案归咎于你的 扎拉 |
[21:29] | but while I’m up here, | 但当我在这里的时候 |
[21:31] | I have a responsibility to the Tail. | 我得对车尾负责 |
[21:36] | Would it be so terrible if you stayed up here? | 如果你留在这里 难道不好吗 |
[21:40] | With me? | 和我一起 |
[21:45] | Time’s up. | 时间到了 |
[21:50] | Not what my Nightcar trip looked like. | 我在夜车玩时可没遇到这样的事 |
[21:54] | Unfortunately. | 很遗憾 |
[21:57] | You were supposed to be getting context on Nikki. | 你应该是去了解妮基的情况 |
[22:01] | That’s called taking a mile. | 这叫得寸进尺 |
[22:03] | Sometimes detective work requires a personal touch. | 有时警探工作需要与人亲密接触 |
[22:08] | Just to be clear, I’ve never done an autopsy before. | 先说清楚 我以前从没做过尸检 |
[22:12] | But I’m Ex-Navy Medical Corps, | 但我是前海军医疗队的 |
[22:13] | so I do know how to look for trauma and — | 所以我知道怎么找创伤和 |
[22:16] | oh, and diagnose PTSD. | 诊断创伤后应激障碍 |
[22:19] | I guess we’ve all got that now, don’t we? | 我估计我们现在都得了 不是吗 |
[22:22] | I formed out of Afghanistan for a one-year gig | 我从阿富汗退役后 |
[22:24] | as a medic on Wilford’s Dreamliner as a medic. | 来威尔福德的梦幻列车上做一年的医生 |
[22:27] | Who knew the world would freeze | 谁知道会遇到世界大冰封 |
[22:28] | and the job would last forever? | 这工作就没完没了了 |
[22:30] | This lividity here, that’s pooled blood. | 这里的铁青色是淤积的血液 |
[22:33] | Means he lay face-down for a while postmortem. | 表示他死后脸朝下趴了一会儿 |
[22:35] | They moved him later. | 然后他们才转移了他 |
[22:36] | What else did you see yesterday and not share? | 你昨天看到的还有什么没说的 |
[22:40] | You tell me. | 你说说看 |
[22:42] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[22:44] | Multiple ligature marks. | 多处捆绑痕迹 |
[22:45] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[22:46] | Choked in and out. | 反复窒息 |
[22:48] | They wanted to drag out chopping his dick off. | 他们想延长砍掉他老二的时间 |
[22:51] | Stumps look sawn off. | 四肢看起来都被锯掉了 |
[22:53] | Looks like this way — down. | 看上去是这样锯的 向下 |
[22:55] | Hacksaw maybe? | 可能是用的钢锯 |
[22:56] | So the limbs were removed after he was face-up. | 所以他的脸被翻过来后四肢才被锯掉 |
[23:00] | Looks like with a — with a different tool. | 这里好像是用了不同的工具 |
[23:03] | Machete? | 大砍刀吗 |
[23:06] | Cleaver? | 剁刀 |
[23:10] | You guys really don’t go there? | 你们是真的不想提起那话题啊 |
[23:13] | What? | 怎么了 |
[23:15] | Okay, who has the tools for this? | 好吧 谁有能砍成这样的工具呢 |
[23:21] | Those noodles you had earlier, | 你刚才吃的那种面条 |
[23:24] | there were meat scraps in them — from where? | 面条里面有碎肉 从哪儿来的 |
[23:26] | The butchers. | 肉铺 |
[23:31] | You’re not saying this is cannibalism. | 你不是在说 这是食人行为吧 |
[23:33] | No. We don’t do that up here. | 不 我们这儿不干这种事 |
[23:35] | We all know the rumors about the Tail, but we — | 我们都知道关于车尾的那些谣言 但我们 |
[23:37] | Oh, those aren’t rumors. | 那可不是谣言 |
[23:40] | First couple of years, there were kill cults. | 最初的几年中 车尾有杀人团体 |
[23:45] | One gang in particular, they would kill anyone, | 其中有一个团体 他们会杀死任何人 |
[23:48] | eat anyone. | 吃掉任何人 |
[23:51] | Had no choice. | 没有选择 |
[23:53] | The rest of us, we ambushed their leader, | 我们其余的人伏击了他们的首领 |
[23:56] | each of us ate a piece of his heart | 我们每个人都吃下他的一片心脏 |
[23:59] | so that no one could say they were innocent. | 这样就没人可以说自己是无辜的了 |
[24:06] | Anyway, your lunch was good? | 话说 你的午餐好吃吗 |
[24:29] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[24:39] | – What do you want? – Open up, please. | -你们想要干什么 -请开门 |
[24:41] | We need to look in your freezer. | 我们要看一下你的冷冻库 |
[24:43] | It’s a restricted area. | 这里是限制区 |
[24:44] | – Brakeman’s business. – I don’t give a shit. | -司闸员的工作 -我才不管呢 |
[24:45] | It’s a restricted area. | 这里是限制区 |
[24:48] | If you want in, get the Notary. | 你们想进来 先得有公证人 |
[24:51] | Nice knife. | 刀不错 |
[24:52] | Bet you could cut my leg off with that. | 我猜你能用这刀砍下我的腿 |
[24:56] | We’re butchering today. | 我们今天在屠宰 |
[24:58] | Come back with the Notary. | 找到公证人再来吧 |
[24:59] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[25:03] | I assume it’s due to how long she was under. | 我猜测这是由于她的沉睡时长 |
[25:04] | I agree, but pinpointing the complex matrix | 我同意 但鉴于要确定这复杂的 |
[25:07] | of titration, duration, isolation, | 滴定 时长和分离所组成的矩阵 |
[25:09] | – it’s gonna take… – More research, yeah. | -就要做… -更多研究 是的 |
[25:11] | Or subjects. It’s the catch-22. | 或是实验对象 这是个矛盾 |
[25:15] | This is bad. | 情况很糟糕 |
[25:17] | She may have suffered permanent neurological damage. | 她可能遭受了永久性的神经损伤 |
[25:21] | We can’t justify… | 我们不能解释… |
[26:30] | I’ve got a seismic alarm. How bad is it? | 我收到了地震警报 情况如何 |
[26:35] | Mierda. Mierda. | 该死 该死 |
[26:37] | The whole slope is coming down. | 整个山坡正在下滑 |
[26:42] | Oh, shit. | 见鬼 |
[26:43] | It’s a Class 3. | 这是三级地震 |
[26:44] | We’re not gonna get through the debris. | 我们不可能从那些废墟中穿过 |
[26:46] | Hold on. | 抓紧了 |
[26:48] | Brace! | 做好准备 |
[26:50] | Brace for impact. | 准备撞击 |
[27:14] | We got a breach. | 出现一个缺口 |
[27:15] | Ag-Sec, Cattle Car. | 在农业区的牲口车厢 |
[27:16] | We have a breach. Ag-Sec, Cattle Car. | 农业区的牲口车厢有一个缺口 |
[27:18] | 警告 出现缺口 气温 零下42摄氏度 | |
[27:19] | Javi, take over. | 哈维 你来接手 |
[27:23] | Got it. | 好的 |
[27:35] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[27:45] | Keep moving back. | 继续往后走 |
[28:10] | Let us back in there. We got to search the freezer. | 让我们进去那里面 我们得搜查冷冻库 |
[28:12] | No, it’s an engineering emergency. | 不 我们正在进行工程救险 |
[28:13] | – Get out of the way. – We got to search the freezer. | -别碍事 -我们要搜查冷冻库 |
[28:14] | – We’re working for Mr. Wilford. – Out of the way. | -我们是为威尔福德先生工作的 -让开 |
[28:15] | – Jackboot! – Breachman. | -守卫 -维修工 |
[28:18] | Alright, two minutes. | 好吧 给你们两分钟 |
[28:23] | Close the door. | 关门 |
[28:46] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[28:50] | Oh, I got it. | 我来搞定 |
[29:09] | Hey, hey! Relax. | 冷静点 |
[29:11] | Oh, yeah, sure. | 好的 |
[29:15] | Yeah. | 果然 |
[29:20] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[29:22] | Here’s your beef. | 这就是你们的牛肉 |
[30:05] | How about this one? | 这位真有意思 |
[30:07] | Seven years she work hospitality for Mr. Wilford, | 她在威尔福德先生手下的乘客服务部工作了七年 |
[30:10] | and now she comes downtrain to be engineer. | 而现在来列车后方当工程师 |
[30:13] | Wilford asked her to check it personally. | 威尔福德要求她亲自来查看 |
[30:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:18] | Breachman Bojan Boscovic, at his service. | 维修工博扬·博斯科维奇 愿为他效劳 |
[30:24] | It’s an extinction event. | 这是一场灭绝事件 |
[30:29] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[30:30] | Window job first. | 先补窗户 |
[30:32] | We need to know if it’s structurally sound. | 我们得确保整个结构是否完好 |
[30:35] | I’ve been given the okay to reduce speed 10%. | 我获批可以将速度降低10% |
[30:37] | No, no. Th-That is too fast for mountain work. | 不 不行 对于山区作业来说还是太快了 |
[30:40] | – You give me 25%. – Battery banks. | -你要降低25% -电量有限 |
[30:42] | We don’t have the terrain ahead to make it up. | 前方的地形不足以弥补前进的速度 |
[30:45] | I can probably get you 12%. | 或许能我能争取降低12% |
[30:49] | No Jacuzzis in First. | 取消头等厢里的按摩浴缸 |
[30:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:55] | So we’re on rolling blackouts, starting with the Tail. | 开始轮流停电 从车尾开始 |
[30:58] | What’s 20 plus… | 小朋友们 20加… |
[31:02] | – 5, for our little ones in the group? – 25. | -5等于多少 -25 |
[31:06] | You got to give everyone a chance. | 你得让别人也答答题 |
[31:07] | You got 26. | 结果是26 |
[31:18] | Hurry up. | 赶紧的 |
[31:19] | They’ll send more Jacks for this blackout. | 这次停电他们会派更多的守卫 |
[31:22] | Someone’s coming. | 有人来了 |
[31:25] | Hang on, hang on. | 等会 等会 |
[31:28] | The medicine. | 给我药 |
[31:30] | But no painkillers, just Kronole. | 没有止痛药 只有克洛诺 |
[31:32] | I’m — I’m not giving that crap to my mom. | 我不会把那些垃圾给我妈 |
[31:35] | Okay, but it kills the pain. | 好吧 但那确实能止痛 |
[31:40] | Of everything. | 一切的痛 |
[32:02] | Patterson, how? | 帕特森 你怎么拿到的 |
[32:20] | Here you go. | 给 |
[32:21] | Open up. | 张嘴 |
[32:22] | Open up. | 张嘴 |
[32:24] | Good girl. | 真棒 |
[32:26] | Okay, Suzanne. | 好了 苏珊 |
[32:29] | There. | 好了 |
[32:30] | Let’s stop now. | 不痛了 |
[32:38] | We can’t ration anymore power to Ag-Sec | 我们不能再限制农业区的用电量了 |
[32:40] | unless we start canceling crops. | 除非我们减少种植农作物 |
[32:41] | We’re not breaking rotation. | 我们不能打破这个循环 |
[32:43] | Water won’t flow for a couple days at least, | 水至少会停流好几天 |
[32:45] | not till the crack in the hull is sealed. | 直到车体的缺口被修补好 |
[32:47] | Then we only have what’s in the reservoir for Third, | 那我们就只有三等厢 农业区和车尾的 |
[32:49] | Ag-Sec, and Tail. | 蓄水池里的水了 |
[32:59] | We ration the people, not the crops. | 我们限量供给人 而不是农作物 |
[33:03] | Third and Second will get 15 minutes of running water a day, | 二等和三等厢每天会有十五分钟的自来水 |
[33:06] | and the Tail will have to survive on what they’ve hoarded. | 车尾人就只能靠他们囤积的水生存 |
[33:10] | Is this what the start of a resource crash feels like? | 资源开始崩溃就是这种感觉吗 |
[33:13] | Starving the train from the Tail lot? | 从车尾开始 把人一批批饿死 |
[33:15] | It’s not just the beef. It’s manure for fertilizer. | 不仅仅是牛肉 还有用作肥料的粪便 |
[33:17] | It’s bovine cultures. We use their methane. | 牛培养菌 我们用它们的甲烷 |
[33:19] | I know. It’s bad. | 我知道 很糟糕 |
[33:23] | But how bad stays between us. | 但具体有多糟 只限我们知道 |
[33:25] | In the meantime, we press ahead | 与此同时 我们继续推动 |
[33:26] | with selecting the new apprentices, | 挑选新的学徒 |
[33:28] | and we bolster faith in Wilford to get them through. | 加强对威尔福德的信心 帮助大家度过难关 |
[34:04] | Despite your violence yesterday, and grave hand of fate | 尽管你们昨天发动暴乱 而今情势甚危 |
[34:09] | hanging over our heads this very second, | 我们都命悬一线 |
[34:13] | Mr. Wilford believes that children deserve an education | 威尔福德先生还是认为 儿童应该接受 |
[34:17] | in skilled or unskilled labor, | 技术工作或体力工作的教育 |
[34:20] | and so we are proceeding with apprenticeship selection. | 所以我们要进行学徒选拔 |
[34:28] | The names are as follows. | 名单如下 |
[34:31] | Mikala Mwanza… | 米卡拉·姆万扎 |
[34:37] | …Mia Kaisheck… | 米娅·凯谢克 |
[34:44] | …and the boy they call Miles and Miles. | 还有那个被叫做”定心丸”的男孩 |
[34:57] | Should your families choose to accept his invitation, | 如果你的家人选择接受威尔福德先生的邀请 |
[35:00] | you have one hour to get ready for your new lives uptrain. | 你有一小时为你在前列车厢的新生活做准备 |
[35:16] | Two legs and one arm. | 两条腿和一只手臂 |
[35:21] | left arm. | 左臂 |
[35:21] | – Can you hang up? – What? | -你能挂断吗 -什么 |
[35:24] | No, all the butchers are dead, Roche. | 所有的屠夫都死了 罗切 |
[35:25] | Hey, look, the butcher didn’t kill Sean. | 听着 杀肖恩的不是屠夫 |
[35:28] | – Think it through for a second. – Okay. | -仔细想一下 -好吧 |
[35:30] | If you’re gonna retail him for meat, then why the torture? | 如果你要杀了他卖肉 那为什么要折磨他 |
[35:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:36] | Whoever did it got off on castrating him. | 不管凶手是谁 他们从阉割中获得了快感 |
[35:39] | But the arms and legs were the exact opposite. | 但砍掉手臂和腿则完全相反 |
[35:41] | No emotion at all. | 完全不带情绪 |
[35:42] | So the butchers come second. | 所以屠夫是第二个动手的 |
[35:44] | He puts arms and legs in my fricking noodles. | 他把手臂和腿上的肉放进我的面条里 |
[35:48] | Tailie. | 车尾人 |
[35:51] | Easy. | 放松 |
[35:52] | Back off, douche. | 滚开 混蛋 |
[35:57] | Tail-sucker. | 车尾舔狗 |
[36:01] | There is no use getting us both shitkicked. | 害咱俩都被揍可没好处 |
[36:02] | Yeah, what do you care? | 跟你有什么关系 |
[36:03] | Just blame the butchers and claim your Third Class cabin. | 干脆把罪名甩给屠夫 认领你的三等厢房间 |
[36:06] | First off, I don’t want Third Class. | 首先 我不想去三等厢 |
[36:07] | I want to go back to the Tail. And second… | 我想回到车尾 第二… |
[36:13] | Guess I’m still a cop, after all. | 我还有作为警察的底线 |
[36:24] | I was assigned to the first murder, too. | 我当时也负责调查第一桩谋杀案 |
[36:27] | They had Nikki guilty out of the gate. | 他们一开始就认定是妮基干的 |
[36:30] | Fast tribunal — took all of three hours. | 快速审讯 一共才花了三小时 |
[36:34] | Nothing I could’ve done for her. | 我完全没法帮助她 |
[36:40] | You still care about getting the right guy? | 你还想要抓到真正的凶手吗 |
[36:48] | I finally got into the freezer and recovered your limbs. | 我终于在冰箱里找到了你的四肢 |
[36:51] | Pretty good day. | 真是个好日子 |
[36:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:54] | She’s good at this part, by the way, | 顺便 她很擅长这个环节 |
[36:57] | patting down the boys on the corner. | 在墙角搜身男孩 |
[37:00] | Good night, Detective. | 晚安 警探 |
[38:30] | Keep it moving. | 继续往前 |
[38:31] | Eyes down till you’re back in the Tail. | 回到车尾前不准抬头 |
[39:00] | Eyes down. | 低头 |
[39:04] | Keep moving. | 继续往前 |
[39:16] | Come and get me, asshole! | 来抓我啊 混蛋 |
[39:22] | Hey, get off! Get off! Hey! | 起来 起来 |
[39:28] | Layton! | 莱顿 |
[39:31] | Get on the ground! | 趴下 |
[39:49] | Do you remember your mum, Miles? | 你还记得你妈妈吗 迈尔斯 |
[39:53] | I… | 我… |
[39:56] | I remember… | 我记得… |
[40:01] | …she smelled good. | 她很香 |
[40:04] | That’s all? | 就这样吗 |
[40:07] | I only remember the train. | 我的记忆只有这辆列车 |
[40:09] | You’re my Tail mum. | 你是我的车尾妈妈 |
[40:13] | Miles and Miles. | 定心丸啊 |
[40:17] | Miles and Miles | 定心丸 |
[40:18] | and Miles, Miles, Miles, Miles, Miles, Miles, Miles, Miles. | 还有迈尔斯 迈尔斯 迈尔斯 迈尔斯 |
[40:27] | You were so little when we started. | 我们刚来的时候你还是一个小家伙 |
[40:31] | I’m not anymore. | 我现在不是了 |
[40:37] | Well, then, | 那好吧 |
[40:40] | you better decide for yourself, don’t you? | 那你现在该自己做决定了吧 |
[40:46] | Layton says we need our people uptrain. | 莱顿说我们要让我们的人去前列车厢 |
[40:52] | He’s right. | 他说得没错 |
[40:53] | We need every department. | 我们需要每个部门都有人 |
[40:55] | We need friends high and low. | 我们要在各个阶层都有朋友 |
[40:56] | You see? | 你看 |
[40:58] | You are a good listener. | 你是一个很好的聆听者 |
[41:04] | Miles… | 迈尔斯 |
[41:08] | I swear to you, | 我发誓 |
[41:09] | I will not stop fighting from the back. | 我不会停止从后方战斗 |
[41:14] | But you’re going uptrain. | 但你得去前方 |
[41:19] | And that means we might never see each other again. | 那意味着我们或许永远不会再见面 |
[41:20] | Yes, we will. | 我们会的 |
[41:21] | After the revolution, like Layton said. | 就像莱顿所说的 在革命之后 |
[41:25] | Alright? | 好吗 |
[41:33] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[42:14] | What do you see… | 你看着这辆火车的时候 |
[42:17] | …when you look at this train? | 你能看到什么 |
[42:24] | I see a fortress to class. | 我看到一座堡垒 |
[42:28] | Is that all? | 就没了吗 |
[42:34] | Well, I see 3,000 souls surviving | 我看到三千个挣扎活着的灵魂 |
[42:37] | on a planet that’s determined to freeze all life in place. | 在一个注定要冻结所有生命的星球上 |
[42:41] | We’re still in motion, | 我们还在运行中 |
[42:43] | alive and kicking, | 生机勃勃 |
[42:45] | and it’s not thanks to chance or fate or God. | 这不是因为机遇 命运或者上帝 |
[42:50] | It is thanks to order, | 而是因为由威尔福德先生 |
[42:52] | meticulously maintained by Mr. Wilford. | 小心翼翼维护的秩序 |
[42:55] | A balance of need and greed and speed, | 在需求 贪婪和速度之间的平衡 |
[42:59] | and you Tailies, who seem to have forgotten | 而你们车尾人 似乎忘了 |
[43:02] | that it is 117 degrees below zero outside of this metal tube, | 车厢外气温是零下117度 |
[43:07] | and Mr. Wilford is awake 21 hours a day | 而威尔福德先生一天有21小时都是醒着的 |
[43:10] | just to keep the Goddamn heat on. | 就为了保持列车内有暖气 |
[43:25] | Guess that’s why it needs informants like Sean Wise. | 我想这就是为什么需要肖恩·怀斯那样的线人吧 |
[43:32] | Wise was a Wilford rat. | 怀斯是威尔福德的特务 |
[43:36] | He got paid in perks… | 他的回报就是各种特别待遇 |
[43:40] | like the rigged Baby Lottery. | 比如作弊的婴儿彩 |
[43:44] | Why else would you care so much about a Thirdie’s murder? | 不然你为什么要如此关心一个三等厢人的死 |
[43:51] | So, what you really want to know is, | 所以 你真正想知道的是 |
[43:56] | when he was tortured, what Wilford secrets did he spill? | 他被折磨的时候 他说出了哪些关于威尔福德的秘密 |
[44:06] | Y’all got killers and cannibals | 你在这里有杀手 食人者 |
[44:11] | and God-knows what else up here. | 天知道还有什么 |
[44:16] | So don’t lecture me about balance. | 所以别跟我扯平衡那一套 |
[44:24] | My people found ours years ago. | 我的人多年前就找到了我们的平衡 |
[44:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[44:34] | Very perceptive. | 很有洞察力 |
[44:36] | No wonder Mr. Wilford wants you as Train Detective. | 难怪威尔福德先生想让你做列车警探 |
[44:45] | But that’s the only reason you’re still here now. | 但那是你仍然还活着的唯一原因 |