时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | You’d think loneliness would be impossible | 按说大家挤在这里 应该不可能 |
[00:07] | all crammed in here, | 感到孤独 |
[00:10] | but this train was designed to separate us | 但这列火车的设计就是要分隔我们 |
[00:14] | from our possessions, from our loved ones. | 把我们跟财物隔开 跟亲友隔开 |
[00:21] | Now every last shred of us is worth something to someone. | 现在 我们的一分一毫都对某人有一定价值 |
[00:31] | Everything’s rare, | 一切都很稀有 |
[00:32] | so you gotta pay with something personal. | 所以你得用私人的东西来买 |
[00:37] | And we’re all trading up | 我们都在换取更好的 |
[00:39] | for the most valuable thing there is — | 最有价值的东西 |
[00:42] | access. | 门路 |
[00:46] | Access all the way to First, | 通向头等厢的门路 |
[00:48] | where they hold the table for sport, | 在那里 为消遣而赌博 |
[00:51] | then trade it right back down. | 然后再一点点往下换 |
[00:59] | People avoid me | 人们躲避我 |
[01:01] | because I care for the Sleepers, | 因为我照顾沉睡者 |
[01:03] | but that’s my value, | 但那是我的价值 |
[01:05] | how I open doors and live in Second. | 是我打开门路 住进二等厢的办法 |
[01:08] | I can trade for things, | 我可以换东西 |
[01:10] | while the weakest can only trade their carbon for compost. | 而最弱的人只能把他们的碳换成肥料 |
[01:20] | So we keep pushing, | 我们继续推进 |
[01:22] | pushing uptrain, | 往前车移动 |
[01:24] | pushing for access to feel more alive. | 争取更鲜活的体验 |
[01:27] | Access is freedom. | 门路就是自由 |
[01:29] | Access is power. | 门路就是力量 |
[01:31] | We kill for that on Snowpiercer, | 我们在雪国列车上为此杀戮 |
[01:35] | 1,001 cars long. | 就在这1001列车厢里 |
[02:20] | We don’t even know what the Nightcar is, | 我们都不知道夜车是什么 |
[02:22] | what they’ll make you do up there. | 在那里他们会逼你做什么 |
[02:23] | Anything’s better than this. | 什么都比这强 |
[02:24] | – Zarah. – I’ll die. | -扎拉 -我会死的 |
[02:26] | I can’t do it anymore. | 我受不了了 |
[02:29] | This is my decision. | 这是我的决定 |
[02:40] | We held onto these for a long time, | 这我们留了很久了 |
[02:43] | but they’re worth more as a commodity, | 但现在它们作为商品更有价值 |
[02:46] | to trade if you get into trouble. | 如果你有麻烦了拿去做交易吧 |
[02:51] | Good luck, Andre. | 祝你好运 安德烈 |
[02:57] | – Oh, yeah, there she is. – Goddamn sell-out! | -她来了 -该死的卖身贱人 |
[03:00] | Yeah, go on. | 去吧 |
[03:02] | Go show those rich men how we do in the tail. | 去让有钱人看看车尾人怎么干 |
[03:04] | Four feet away, huh. | 只有四英尺 |
[03:06] | – Walk away! – Good for you. | -走吧 -恭喜你了 |
[03:54] | Alright, can we settle? | 好了 可以安静下来吗 |
[03:56] | Settle down, please. | 请安静下来 |
[04:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:13] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[04:14] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[04:15] | We all know | 我们都知道 |
[04:16] | it’s been a tough 48 hours. | 这48小时很不容易 |
[04:20] | It seems the events have been on Mr. Wilford’s mind, as well. | 看来威尔福德先生也在考虑这些事 |
[04:24] | He’s written a personal message for us all. | 他亲自为我们大家写了张字条 |
[04:29] | “To my loyal and trusted crew, | “我忠诚可靠的列车员们 |
[04:31] | without whom this mission could never succeed, | 你们是此次任务成功的关键 |
[04:35] | in this time of adversity, | 值此逆境之际 |
[04:36] | I ask you, the lead stewards of humanity, | 我请求你们 人性的领班们 |
[04:40] | to remain unshaken in spirit and resolve, | 要保持精神和决心的不动摇 |
[04:45] | as you’ve done so nobly these past seven years. | 你们这七年来一直高尚地如此坚持着 |
[04:49] | By your steady hand, we will ride out this hardship | 靠你们的坚持 我们将挺过此次磨难 |
[04:53] | and outlive the ice, | 在冰天雪地里生存下来 |
[04:57] | bound by our cause and our need. | 我们的事业和需求是我们的基石 |
[05:01] | Wilford.” | 威尔福德” |
[05:04] | Winston Churchill. | 温斯顿·丘吉尔 |
[05:08] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[05:09] | “Unshaken in spirit and resolve.” | “精神和决心的不动摇” |
[05:13] | Mr. Wilford was paraphrasing Churchill. | 威尔福德先生用了丘吉尔的名言 |
[05:19] | I’ll tell him you noticed. | 我会告诉他你发现了 |
[05:21] | Tell him there’s unrest brewing. | 告诉他骚乱在酝酿中 |
[05:24] | The murders. The Tailie uprising. | 谋杀案 车尾人暴动 |
[05:28] | Third will feel the brunt of the rationing. | 限粮首先影响了三等厢 |
[05:30] | There’s already talk of job action. | 已经有人在讨论罢工 |
[05:33] | To that point, Mr. Wilford suggests we work | 说到这儿 威尔福德先生建议 |
[05:36] | to ease the minds of passengers while we do repairs. | 维修期间 要努力安抚乘客 |
[05:39] | Ruth, what if we moved next week’s prize fight | 露丝 如果我们把下周的搏击赛 |
[05:42] | up to tonight? | 改到今晚怎么样 |
[05:43] | Distraction. | 分散注意力 |
[05:45] | It’s brilliant. | 太聪明了 |
[05:46] | We make an event of it, | 我们安排一场大赛 |
[05:47] | and the winner gets a full upgrade from Third to Second. | 获胜者将从三等厢升级到二等厢 |
[05:51] | It’s aspirational for Third, | 这能激发三等厢人的斗志 |
[05:53] | and it’ll remind First how good they actually have it. | 还会提醒一等厢 他们的生活有多美好 |
[05:56] | Commander… | 指挥官 |
[05:58] | you can handle the fight? | 你能应付搏击赛吗 |
[06:00] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[06:02] | Good. Settled. | 很好 就这么定了 |
[06:03] | The Engine will provide. | 永动机永不停息 |
[06:07] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[06:14] | Get off of me! | 放开我 |
[06:16] | Get off me, get off me! | 放开我 |
[06:31] | That frighten you? | 吓到你了吗 |
[06:33] | It was Mr. Wilford’s idea. | 这是威尔福德先生的主意 |
[06:35] | At least with a bag on my head, | 头上套着个袋子 |
[06:36] | I know how much Wilford actually wants me to see. | 我知道威尔福德什么都不想让我看到 |
[06:39] | Let me explain clearly. | 让我解释清楚 |
[06:41] | We each have our place up here, | 我们在这里都有我们的位置 |
[06:44] | our lane. | 我们的道路 |
[06:46] | And until you earn Mr. Wilford’s trust, | 在你获取威尔福德先生的信任之前 |
[06:48] | your lane is narrow. | 你的道路很窄 |
[06:51] | Your only concern is finding out | 你需要关心的就是找出 |
[06:53] | who tortured and killed Sean Wise. | 谁折磨并杀死了肖恩·怀斯 |
[06:56] | And if you try communicating with the Tail again, | 如果你再试图和车尾交流 |
[06:58] | I’ll stick your head out a port myself. | 我就亲自把你的头从洞里伸出去 |
[07:05] | Can I have access to the witness of the first murder yet? | 我能和第一起谋杀案的目击者谈谈吗 |
[07:10] | No. | 不能 |
[07:12] | She’s still unconscious. | 她还在昏迷中 |
[07:15] | Well… | 好吧 |
[07:18] | Does Wilford trust me enough to let me know | 威尔福德对我的信任足够告诉我 |
[07:20] | what Sean Wise was informing on? | 肖恩·怀斯在监视什么吗 |
[07:24] | Yes. | 可以 |
[07:27] | Sean Wise kept tabs on the black market. | 肖恩·怀斯密切关注着黑市 |
[07:30] | He was trying to find the source of a new drug | 他试图找到一种在三等厢肆虐的 |
[07:31] | wreaking havoc in Third — Kronole. | 新型毒品的来源 克洛诺 |
[07:33] | Kronole’s not new. | 克洛诺可不是新的 |
[07:34] | It’s been in the Tail for two revolutions. | 已经在车尾里存在了两次循环了 |
[07:39] | Oh, you’re not getting a cut? | 你们没分到钱吗 |
[07:42] | Authoritarian states usually control their own drug trades. | 独裁国家通常会控制着毒品交易 |
[07:44] | Snowpiercer’s an ark. | 雪国列车是一艘方舟 |
[07:47] | It’s not an authoritarian state. | 不是独裁国家 |
[07:50] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[07:51] | Well, if Sean Wise was looking for Kronole, | 如果肖恩·怀斯在找克洛诺 |
[07:54] | that’s where we start. | 我们就从这儿开始查 |
[07:56] | All you gotta do is go down on a Brakeman. | 你们要做的就是给司闸员口交 |
[08:00] | Your boy Oz trades “K” For blowjobs in the Tail. | 你手下小奥在车尾会用克洛诺来交换口交 |
[08:05] | Well, look at you, detective. | 看看你 警探 |
[08:08] | Already working on the case. | 已经开始查案了 |
[08:11] | You should see me without the handcuffs. | 你们应该看看我不戴手铐的样子 |
[08:15] | Brakeman Till, you’re out of uniform. | 司闸员提尔 你穿着便衣啊 |
[08:20] | Somehow it’s my fault the Tailie got out of his cell last night. | 不知为何昨晚那个车尾人逃出牢房成了我的错了 |
[08:23] | – I wasn’t even — – You shut up. | -我都没有… -你别说了 |
[08:50] | Must be pretty nice up here in Second, | 在二等厢肯定特别棒 |
[08:54] | if you can just lie around in bed all day. | 如果可以在床上躺一天的话 |
[08:57] | You don’t find it a little aspirational? | 你没觉得这有点激励人吗 |
[09:06] | Some of it. | 一点点吧 |
[09:19] | Nikki falsely imprisoned? | 妮基含冤被囚 |
[09:23] | A cannibal ring right under my nose? | 在我眼皮底下存在一个食人帮 |
[09:26] | It’s embarrassing. | 真丢人 |
[09:32] | And I can’t even find my underwear. | 现在我连内裤都找不到了 |
[09:43] | Nikki’s our only witness. | 妮基是我们唯一的目击者 |
[09:44] | That bitch from Hospitality’s blocking access to her. | 乘客服务部的那婊子不让人见她 |
[09:47] | Yeah, you won’t get much out of Nikki. She’s still confused. | 反正你从妮基嘴里也问不出什么 她还是犯糊涂 |
[09:50] | I thought she was unconscious. | 她不是还昏迷着吗 |
[09:55] | – I wouldn’t go there, Bess. – Why not? | -最好别去招惹梅兰妮 贝丝 -为什么 |
[09:58] | Because if Melanie’s doing it, it’s what Wilford wants. | 因为如果梅兰妮这么做 就说明这是威尔福德的意思 |
[10:01] | Okay, well… | 好吧 |
[10:03] | it’s that kind of thinking | 就是这种想法 |
[10:04] | that put an innocent girl in the Drawers. | 让一个无辜女孩进了抽屉 |
[10:15] | You don’t want to cross paths with Melanie Cavill. | 你不会想和梅兰妮·卡维尔有交集的 |
[10:19] | Then I’ll go around her. | 那我就绕过她 |
[10:30] | Osweiller. | 奥斯维勒 |
[10:31] | Shifty little dodger. | 两面三刀的人渣 |
[10:32] | I can’t wait to slap him with this. | 我等不及用这个甩他一脸了 |
[10:33] | Good, but hold up. | 很好 但等等 |
[10:35] | You’re at an impasse with this case. | 现在这个案子陷入了僵局 |
[10:36] | So today, I’m shaking the hell out of this tree | 所以今天 我要狠狠地摇这棵树 |
[10:38] | to make something fall out. | 一定要摇点东西下来 |
[10:39] | Okay, the train is like a small town, | 好吧 但列车就像小镇 |
[10:40] | so everyone’s gonna know you’re coming. | 大家都会知道你要来了 |
[10:42] | Two years ago, you put Nikki in a Drawer | 两年前 你把妮基放进了抽屉 |
[10:44] | for a crime she didn’t commit. | 为了一宗不是她犯的罪 |
[10:46] | Now you don’t know if Sean Wise was murdered | 现在你不知道肖恩·怀斯是否 |
[10:47] | by that same psychopath | 是被同一个疯子所杀 |
[10:49] | or if it’s just somebody else trying to complicate | 还是说另有其人想让 |
[10:51] | the murder of a Wilford informant. | 威尔福德线人的凶案变复杂 |
[10:53] | – Your point? – My point is — | -你想说什么 -我想说 |
[10:55] | I lead this time. | 这次我主导 |
[10:57] | Tailies came pouring out onto us. | 车尾人源源不断向我们涌来 |
[10:59] | We started sticking pikes in those animals, | 我们就用长矛刺那些禽兽 |
[11:01] | – they buckled quick. – Oz. | -他们很快就屈服了 -小奥 |
[11:02] | Heard you went crawling out of there on your hands and knees. | 听说你是从那儿爬出来的啊 |
[11:05] | And left your partner behind. | 还把你的搭档撇下了 |
[11:06] | – Move it. – Yes, sir. | -让开 -遵命 长官 |
[11:15] | What’s this about, sir? | 这是干什么 长官 |
[11:16] | You’re trading Kronole for blowjobs in the Tail. | 你在车尾用克洛诺换人给你吹箫 |
[11:20] | Gonna listen to a Tailie? | 你要信车尾人的话 |
[11:26] | Who’s your supplier? | 你的供货商是谁 |
[11:28] | Supplier? | 供货商 |
[11:30] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[11:32] | Look. | 听着 |
[11:34] | I passed a little Kroney to the Tail, okay? | 我给了车尾一点克洛诺 好吗 |
[11:37] | But it was just from the stuff that we confiscated, | 但那来自我们收缴的东西里 |
[11:38] | for the Tailie woman whose arm they froze off. | 给了那个胳膊被冻断的女人 |
[11:42] | It was a humanitarian act. | 这是出于人道 |
[11:43] | Did you know Sean Wise? | 你认识肖恩·怀斯吗 |
[11:47] | – What, the dead guy? – Yeah, the dead guy. | -什么 那个死人 -对 那个死人 |
[11:49] | W-Why? What’s that got to do with it? | 怎么了 跟这事有什么关系 |
[11:52] | I s– I swear on the train, boss. | 我以这趟列车起誓 头儿 |
[12:03] | Don’t push the neck, yeah? | 别推我脖子行不 |
[12:08] | Terence, I was — I was coming to see you — | 特伦斯 我 我是打算来见你的 |
[12:10] | Oh, shut it. | 闭嘴吧你 |
[12:12] | Why is the Lead Brakeman leaning on you? | 为什么首席司闸给你施压 |
[12:14] | Was asking about Kroney. | 在问克洛诺的事 |
[12:17] | I didn’t say nothing. | 我什么也没说 |
[12:19] | That’s good. | 那就好 |
[12:21] | What about the Tailie detective he’s with? | 那跟他一起的那个车尾警探呢 |
[12:25] | We, uh — We pulled him out to work on the Sean Wise murder. | 我们 我们让他负责肖恩·怀斯的命案 |
[12:29] | So, how’d he get to Kroney? | 他怎么把命案和克洛诺联系上的 |
[12:31] | He’s smart. Dunno. | 他很聪明 我不知道 |
[12:36] | I wouldn’t underestimate him. | 最好不要低估他 |
[12:38] | Don’t worry about that. | 这不用你担心 |
[12:39] | We’ll give that cop a nice warm welcome. | 我们会热烈欢迎那个警察的 |
[12:55] | Roche. Look, hey. | 罗切 听着 |
[12:57] | I already told you. | 我告诉过你的 |
[12:59] | Zarah didn’t kill the Wilford rat. | 扎拉没有杀害威尔福德的特务 |
[13:00] | Well, she was gonna have a baby with him, wasn’t she? | 她不是要和他生孩子吗 |
[13:04] | Look, she lived with him. | 听着 他们住一起 |
[13:06] | What did he tell her? | 他告诉她什么了 |
[13:07] | You talked to my guy. | 你和我的人谈过了 |
[13:08] | Now I’m gonna talk to yours. | 现在轮到我和你的人谈谈了 |
[13:14] | Sean worked for Ag-Sec. | 肖恩生前在农业区工作 |
[13:16] | He was also a spy. | 他也是个间谍 |
[13:17] | I didn’t know he had anything to do with any of this. | 我不知道他和这事有什么牵连 |
[13:20] | – He mention Kronole to you? – No. | -他和你提过克洛诺吗 -没有 |
[13:22] | Anybody connected with making it or distributing it? | 那参与制作和分销的人呢 |
[13:24] | No, he didn’t mention drugs at all. | 没有 他对毒品只字未提 |
[13:26] | I mean, he bragged sometimes about knowing people | 他有时候会吹嘘自己认识人 |
[13:29] | who could get him whatever he needed. | 可以给他想要的一切东西 |
[13:33] | You’re not new here. | 你不是新来的了 |
[13:34] | You know how the underground works. | 你知道地下黑市是怎么运作的 |
[13:36] | Who was it? | 是谁 |
[13:38] | Tunnelmen? | 管道工 |
[13:40] | Nightcar staff? | 夜车工作人员 |
[13:41] | Janitors? | 还是保洁员 |
[13:42] | I don’t know anything specific. | 我不知道具体情况 |
[13:45] | You’re saying he was a spy, so he wasn’t sharing it with us. | 你也说了他是个间谍 所以他没告诉我们 |
[13:48] | Is that it? ‘Cause I gotta get ready for fight night. | 问好了吗 我还得为搏击之夜做准备 |
[13:52] | – What’s that? – Don’t worry. | -那是什么 -别担心 |
[13:54] | You won’t be attending. | 你不参加 |
[13:57] | – Janitors. – It’s okay. | -保洁员 -没事的 |
[14:07] | Whoo! Off with it! | 脱吧 |
[14:11] | Run along, now, girls. | 快走吧 姑娘们 |
[14:14] | Evening. | 晚上好 |
[14:19] | Fight night? | 搏击之夜 |
[14:20] | – Perhaps you lose something. – Robert loves a fight. | -你可能要输了 -罗伯特最爱搏击了 |
[14:23] | Don’t you, Robert? | 是不是 罗伯特 |
[14:24] | Ruth, I see you, | 露丝 我知道你在干什么 |
[14:26] | with your surprise casino and your Roman games. | 你那些惊喜赌场还有罗马游戏 |
[14:29] | You’re just misdirecting us from an extinction event. | 你只是在掩盖我们会灭绝的真相 |
[14:33] | Snap! | 一对 |
[14:36] | Seriously, Ruth, we realize | 说真的 露丝 我们知道 |
[14:37] | that this is no longer a pleasure cruise. | 这已不再是一场愉快的旅行了 |
[14:41] | But our fortunes built this train, | 但我们的财富造就了这列火车 |
[14:43] | and Mr. Wilford is losing control. | 而威尔福德先生正失去控制 |
[14:47] | Resources crashing. | 资源崩溃 |
[14:48] | Insurrection in the Tail. | 车尾暴动 |
[14:51] | Fight Night is nothing but a bald-faced distraction. | 搏击之夜只不过是想转移我们的注意力 |
[14:54] | Yes, but… | 没错 但是 |
[14:56] | it’s an entertaining distraction. | 这次会很有趣 |
[14:59] | Please, show some solidarity with the train. | 请与列车团结一致吧 |
[15:01] | These people work hard, you know. | 这些人工作辛苦 |
[15:03] | And it lifts them just to see you. | 仅是看到你们就让他们人心振奋 |
[15:06] | Yeah, Mom, do it for the Thirdies. | 是啊 妈妈 就当为了三等厢的人 |
[15:08] | Snap! | 一对 |
[15:10] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[15:12] | Come on, Daddy. | 拜托 爸爸 |
[15:15] | Come on, sweetheart. | 拜托 宝贝 |
[15:17] | Let’s make a night of it. | 咱们好好享受今晚吧 |
[15:19] | You can get dressed up. | 你可以打扮一番 |
[15:38] | Married, right? | 已婚 对吧 |
[15:41] | 20 years. | 20年了 |
[15:43] | Kids? | 有孩子吗 |
[15:48] | We doing this? | 真要这样吗 |
[15:52] | Three kids. | 三个孩子 |
[15:55] | Two of ’em didn’t make it. | 两个没法上车 |
[16:02] | Hard choices. | 艰难的选择 |
[16:04] | We hold them close. | 我们把他们留存心底 |
[16:06] | They keep us going. | 他们是我们前进的动力 |
[16:10] | It was the same thing when Zarah went uptrain. | 就和扎拉去前列车厢时一样 |
[16:14] | She was my warmth. | 她曾带给了我温暖 |
[16:16] | Tomato soup and a grilled cheese. | 番茄汤和一片烤奶酪 |
[16:29] | Think Sean Wise got killed on this Kronole tip? | 肖恩·怀斯是因为克洛诺的线报遇害的吗 |
[16:32] | Or did Wilford’s rat just get his dick chopped off | 也可能这个威尔福德的特务是被一个连环变态杀人犯 |
[16:35] | by a serial perv? | 割掉了老二 |
[16:39] | You ever meet Wilford? | 你见过威尔福德吗 |
[16:41] | Shook his hand a few times before we boarded, | 登车前和他握过几次手 |
[16:43] | but the Engine’s bio-secure now. | 但现在永动机有生物门禁了 |
[16:45] | He speaks through Melanie. | 他让梅兰妮传话 |
[16:49] | I told you to stay home. | 不是让你待家里的吗 |
[16:50] | I got something. | 我有发现 |
[16:52] | It turns out Nikki’s awake. | 原来妮基已经醒了 |
[16:54] | Okay. Take Layton. | 好吧 带上莱顿 |
[16:56] | Keep an eye on him. I’m having my lunch. | 盯着他 我正在吃午饭呢 |
[16:58] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[17:12] | I’ve got the crack under control. | 裂缝已经控制住了 |
[17:14] | Bojan’s team is behind on the Cattle Car window. | 修牲口车厢窗户的博扬队伍进度落后了 |
[17:17] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[17:19] | We can’t keep pumping heat down here. | 我们不能一直靠这下面供暖 |
[17:21] | Main banks are near an all-time low. | 主库存量快要到历史最低点了 |
[17:23] | And more mountains to come. | 前面还要翻越更多的山 |
[17:26] | – I can offer one immediate solution. – What? | -我倒是有个及时方案 -什么 |
[17:29] | We uncouple the Tail. | 分离尾车厢 |
[17:33] | I mean we move the Tailies into Third, | 我是说把车尾人移到三等厢去 |
[17:36] | cut the empty weight loose onto a siding. | 把空车厢分离到侧线以减重 |
[17:38] | There’d be civil war in Third. | 三等厢会爆发内战的 |
[17:42] | I need a more viable solution. | 我需要更可行的方案 |
[17:48] | God, I wish I were welding. | 我要是个焊工多好 |
[17:51] | Ma’am? Ma’am? | 夫人 夫人 |
[17:53] | Ma’am, I… | 夫人 我… |
[17:59] | This is Melanie. | 我是梅兰妮 |
[18:01] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[18:02] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[18:04] | We don’t want the investigators to see Nikki like this, right? | 我们不想让调查员看到妮基这个样子 对吗 |
[18:07] | No. Why? | 是的 怎么问这个 |
[18:11] | Till might be on her way soon. | 提尔可能马上就要来了 |
[18:15] | Thanks, Jinju. | 谢谢 珍珠 |
[18:24] | Make it quick. She’s supposed to be off limits. | 动作快点 她应该是禁止探视的 |
[18:27] | Nikki? | 妮基 |
[18:28] | Nikki. She’s out of it. | 妮基 她神志恍惚 |
[18:31] | Oh, that’s a common post-suspension reaction. | 这是脱离假死后的正常反应 |
[18:33] | Yeah, she’s got a fever. | 嗯 她发烧了 |
[18:35] | That’s perfectly normal. | 这也是正常现象 |
[18:37] | It’s not like sleep. | 这跟沉睡不同 |
[18:39] | – What’s not? The Drawers? – Ah, she’s just disoriented. | -什么不同 抽屉吗 -她就是有点昏头转向了 |
[18:41] | Everyone comes out of it a little differently. | 每个被唤醒的人都会有不同反应 |
[18:43] | She’s gonna be fine in a few days. | 过几天她就会好 |
[18:46] | Nikki, can you open your mouth for me? | 妮基 你能张开嘴巴吗 |
[18:49] | Oh… I wouldn’t recommend that. | 最好别这样 |
[18:51] | – Oh, Jesus. – Looks a lot like Kronole withdrawal, doesn’t it? | -天呐 -看着像是克洛诺的戒断症状 对不对 |
[18:53] | Oh, no, she’s just a long-term Sleeper. | 不 她只是个长期沉睡者而已 |
[18:55] | Nikki, has anyone given you Kronole? | 妮基 有人给你克洛诺吗 |
[18:57] | – Course not! – What’s Kronole? | -当然没有 -什么克洛诺 |
[18:58] | Will it make me feel better? | 会让我感觉好受点吗 |
[18:59] | She’s not cleared for visitors yet, doctor. | 她现在不允许探视 医生 |
[19:02] | We heard she was awake. | 我们听说她醒了 |
[19:04] | That doesn’t mean she’s ready to be questioned. | 那也不代表她准备好接受问询了 |
[19:06] | I’m gonna have to ask you to leave. Now. Now. | 请你们离开这里 马上 |
[19:10] | Please, let’s let her rest. | 请让她休息会儿吧 |
[19:12] | This is bullshit. | 太扯淡了 |
[19:14] | Is your suspension drug some version of Kronole? | 你的假死药是某种形式的克洛诺吗 |
[19:17] | – Of course not. – Her gums are black. | -当然不是 -她的牙龈都黑了 |
[19:19] | That’s a very common post-suspension reaction. | 这是很常见的脱离假死后反应 |
[19:22] | Maybe it’s the other way around. | 可能跟你说的恰恰相反 |
[19:24] | Maybe Kronole’s a street version of their suspension drug. | 也许克洛诺是他们假死药的低级版本 |
[19:26] | The materials are tightly controlled. | 制药原料是受到严格控制的 |
[19:29] | It’s not possible, is it? | 这不可能 是不是 |
[19:36] | Klimpt. | 克利姆特 |
[19:38] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[19:45] | You skimmed the suspension drug. | 你挪用了假死药物 |
[19:47] | Then what? Who did you give it to? | 然后呢 你把药给了谁 |
[19:50] | Courier comes. | 会有送货员来 |
[19:51] | Sometimes it’s a janitor. | 有时候是保洁员 |
[19:53] | Different person each time. | 每一次都是不同的人 |
[19:55] | What did you get? | 你得到了什么回报 |
[19:56] | Just supplies for the Sleepers. | 就是些给沉睡者的补给 |
[19:59] | Vegetable balms to prevent bedsores. | 避免产生褥疮的植物软膏 |
[20:03] | Mr. Wilford didn’t think of everything. | 威尔福德先生没有想得很周全 |
[20:07] | I’m sorry. I-I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[20:09] | I-I-I had no idea they made Kronole from it. | 我不知道他们用它制造了克洛诺 |
[20:12] | Would you give us a moment, please? | 能让我们单独谈一会吗 |
[20:23] | What’s going on with these two? | 这两个人之间发生了什么 |
[20:24] | Mm, that’s what I want to know. | 我也想知道 |
[20:31] | What the hell is this? | 这东西是什么 |
[20:34] | What the hell is this?! | 这东西是什么 |
[20:36] | This is Miles’ hair! | 这是迈尔斯的头发 |
[20:37] | – Layton. – Miles? | -莱顿 -迈尔斯 |
[20:39] | – Layton, stop. – Miles! | -莱顿 停下来 -迈尔斯 |
[20:41] | – Layton, stop! – What did you do to him?! | -莱顿 停下来 -你们对他做了什么 |
[20:42] | – Stop it! – Stop! | -停下来 -别这样 |
[20:44] | It’s not what you think. | 这不是你想的那样 |
[20:47] | Miles made the apprenticeship program. | 迈尔斯参加了学徒项目 |
[20:53] | He made apprentice? | 他当学徒了 |
[20:55] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:56] | And he’s fine. | 他很好 |
[20:57] | We just gave him a haircut. | 我们只是给他理了发 |
[21:00] | I want to see him right now. | 我要立刻见到他 |
[21:04] | Objects in motion stay in motion at the same velocity, unless… | 运动中的物体会保持匀速运动 除非… |
[21:10] | Anybody? | 谁知道 |
[21:13] | Miles. | 迈尔斯 |
[21:14] | The object is acted on by an external force. | 除非物体受到外力的作用 |
[21:17] | Correct. | 正确 |
[21:18] | Thank you, Miles. | 谢谢你 迈尔斯 |
[21:21] | I got my own bunk with a curtain, my own fork, | 我有自己的带床帘的床铺 自己的餐叉 |
[21:24] | and I hate this thing. It’s called a tangerine. | 我还讨厌一个东西 叫做蜜桔 |
[21:28] | Heard you’re nailing the science, too, bro. | 听说你在科学课上成绩很棒 小子 |
[21:30] | I have 100% on all my tests. | 我所有测试都得满分 |
[21:32] | See? That’s what I’m talking about. | 是吧 这就对了 |
[21:33] | You’re gonna be an Engineer. | 你会成为一名工程师的 |
[21:35] | I don’t know about that. | 这个我可说不好 |
[21:41] | Josie’s gonna be worried about us. | 乔茜会担心我们的 |
[21:44] | Yeah, she is. | 是的 |
[21:49] | You see any of the other kids from the apprenticeship? | 你看到学徒项目里的其他孩子了吗 |
[21:53] | Mikala’s apprenticing in Laundry. | 米卡拉在洗衣车里当学徒 |
[21:56] | And Mia — I don’t know. | 至于米娅 我不知道 |
[22:02] | Miles, it’s time for dinner. | 迈尔斯 该吃晚饭了 |
[22:05] | Don’t you love dinner? | 你最爱吃晚饭了 |
[22:16] | I’m keeping my eyes open. | 我会时刻注意观察的 |
[22:45] | Let me down. | 让我下来 |
[22:52] | That was Blanca Peak. | 那是布兰卡峰 |
[22:54] | What’s the problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[22:55] | We shoulda passed it yesterday. | 我们昨天就应该经过它的 |
[22:58] | We should be running full tilt, | 我们应该全速行进 |
[23:00] | just banking power to climb the Sierra Madres. | 储存能量用来攀登马德雷山 |
[23:02] | So, the impact yesterday caused some serious damage. | 昨天的撞击造成了一些严重损害 |
[23:05] | We were already losing time. | 我们本来就浪费了不少时间 |
[23:06] | Whatever happened made it a lot worse. | 发生的事情让情况变得更糟 |
[23:08] | The Year-Four Slowdown lasted a month. | 第四年的减速持续了一个月 |
[23:11] | Started with darkness, water rations. | 一开始是切断灯光 限制用水 |
[23:14] | Question is, when does our drain on resources | 问题是 什么时候我们对资源的消耗 |
[23:16] | outweigh our value as labor? | 会超过我们作为劳工的价值 |
[23:19] | Right before the Sierra Madres, I reckon. | 我认为就在攀登马德雷山之前 |
[23:22] | – Look, look, look, look, look, look! – We’re a day behind! | -听着 听着 -我们已经晚了一天了 |
[23:24] | Wilford hasn’t uncoupled us yet. | 威尔福德还没有分离我们 |
[23:27] | All we’ve got to do is hunker down. | 我们只需要稳住阵脚 |
[23:28] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[23:30] | Double bunks, half water. | 双层床 减半用水 |
[23:32] | – Agreed. – Agreed. | -同意 -同意 |
[23:33] | Alright. Let’s pull everyone forward. | 好 让大家朝前走 |
[23:36] | Double up to conserve heat. | 减少空间使用以保存暖气 |
[23:38] | – Okay. – Alright? | -好 -好吗 |
[23:38] | Our people uptrain will help us, somehow. | 我们在前厢的人会设法帮助我们的 |
[23:48] | Thank you for letting me see him. | 谢谢你让我见他 |
[23:49] | Well, hopefully now we can focus on our next steps. | 但愿现在我们能专注于我们接下来的计划 |
[23:53] | Melanie. | 梅兰妮 |
[23:56] | I have to see Josie, his Tail-mom. | 我得见乔茜 他的车尾妈妈 |
[23:59] | I convinced her to let him go. | 我说服她让他走的 |
[24:02] | I know she’s worried sick about him. | 我知道她很担心他 |
[24:05] | Till can give her a message next time she’s down there. | 提尔下次过去的时候可以帮你转告她 |
[24:08] | Look, she really needs to hear from me that he is okay. | 听着 她真的需要亲耳听我告诉她他没事 |
[24:12] | How about when you ID Sean Wise’s killer, | 你确认出了肖恩·怀斯的凶手 |
[24:14] | I’ll let you see her. | 我就让你见她 |
[24:16] | It’s too late to get downtrain, anyway. | 再说已经来不及到后面去了 |
[24:18] | The Fights are tonight. | 搏击赛就在今晚 |
[24:19] | Yeah, I was just thinking that. | 我刚正在想这事 |
[24:23] | Fight Night. | 搏击之夜 |
[24:26] | Feels like a pretty good place to find a Janitor. | 感觉那里很容易能找到保洁员 |
[24:28] | Yeah, but if they’re slinging Kronole, | 嗯 但如果他们在卖克洛诺 |
[24:31] | they’re not exactly gonna sit down | 他们可不会坐下 |
[24:32] | and have a chat with the Train Detective. | 跟列车警探谈话 |
[24:34] | How about we leave that to the Train Detective? | 这事你就交给列车警探吧 |
[24:39] | Watch his back, Brakeman. | 你要照应他 司闸员 |
[24:46] | Members of the board, as you well know… | 董事会成员 你们都知道 |
[24:50] | …as you well know, I am not one for speeches. | 你们都知道 我不喜欢演讲 |
[24:54] | …one for speeches. But we’ve been — | 不喜欢演讲 但我们 |
[25:00] | it’s safe to say that we’ve been through a bumpy patch. | 可以说我们经历了一段颠簸的路 |
[25:04] | I’m not one for speeches, | 我不喜欢演讲 |
[25:07] | but we’ve been through a bumpy patch. | 但我们经历了一段颠簸的路 |
[25:09] | And my advisers tell me — | 我的顾问告诉我 |
[25:12] | So, I want to say this to you. | 所以我想跟你们说 |
[25:18] | Attention all passengers. | 全体乘客请注意 |
[25:20] | Due to ongoing engineering repairs, | 鉴于正在进行的工程维修 |
[25:22] | Second and Third Class | 二等厢和三等厢的人 |
[25:24] | may experience diminished electrical supply. | 可能会面临电力供应减少 |
[25:27] | All of us at Wilford Industries thank you for your patience. | 威尔福德工业的全体人员谢谢你的耐心 |
[26:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:18] | First Class. It’s up there. | 头等厢 在那上面 |
[26:20] | Hey! One fox fur on Right Hand Man! | 我押得力助手一张狐皮 |
[26:26] | One of the fighters is a Janitor. | 其中一个参赛者是保洁员 |
[26:30] | That’s them in white. | 穿白衣服的就是他们 |
[26:32] | But I don’t really know who’s who over there. | 但我也不清楚谁是谁 |
[26:34] | It’s not my beat. | 不是我负责的区域 |
[26:41] | Good evening, passengers. | 乘客们晚上好 |
[26:44] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[26:46] | welcome to Fight Night. | 欢迎来到搏击之夜 |
[26:50] | Kinda everywhere, isn’t she? | 她无处不在 对吗 |
[26:52] | The prize tonight, for the victor — | 今晚获胜者的奖励是 |
[26:54] | a coveted upgrade to Second Class. | 升级到二等厢 |
[26:58] | But before we begin, | 但在我们开始前 |
[26:59] | it is my honor to announce that Mr. Wilford himself | 我很荣幸宣布威尔福德先生本人 |
[27:04] | would like to say a few words. | 想说几句话 |
[27:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:10] | Good evening, passengers. | 乘客们晚上好 |
[27:12] | As you well know, I’m not one for speeches, | 你们都知道 我不喜欢演讲 |
[27:15] | but we’ve been through a bumpy patch. | 但我们经历了一段颠簸的路 |
[27:17] | So I want to say this to you. | 所以我想跟你们说 |
[27:20] | If the track has taught me anything, | 要说轨道教会了我什么的话 |
[27:22] | it’s that even the steepest climbs give way to descent. | 就是不管经历怎样陡的上坡 也终要下行 |
[27:26] | I’ll keep doing what I do best. | 我会继续做我最擅长的事 |
[27:28] | I will keep our Engine Eternal. | 我会照管我们的永动机 |
[27:31] | And you keep doing what you do best — | 你们也继续做你们最擅长的事 |
[27:34] | survive, survive, survive. | 幸存 幸存 幸存 |
[27:37] | Survive! Survive! | 幸存 幸存 |
[27:39] | The Engine will provide! | 永动机永不停息 |
[27:52] | And on that note, let the fight begin. | 借着这句话 让搏击开始吧 |
[27:56] | Right back there. | 在那后面 |
[28:06] | Zarah’s working behind the bar. | 扎拉在吧台工作 |
[28:09] | Alright. | 好的 |
[28:13] | She’s never gonna talk to me with you attached to my hip. | 你跟在我后面 她是绝不会跟我说话的 |
[28:18] | I know this woman, okay? | 我了解这女人 好吗 |
[28:20] | We’re gonna get a lot more information out of her if I go alone. | 我要是一个人去的话 可以获得更多信息 |
[28:25] | Alright, go. | 那你去吧 |
[28:26] | Hey, keep an eye on those guys, alright? | 你盯着那些人 |
[28:28] | Make sure none of them leave. | 确保无人离开 |
[28:31] | And watch your back. | 你也小心 |
[28:38] | There he is. | 他在那 |
[28:40] | The Train Detective. | 列车警探 |
[28:43] | I hope that’s his undercover look. | 希望那是他的卧底造型 |
[29:04] | I’m so glad you’re still okay. | 真高兴你没事 |
[29:06] | Who are these Janitors? | 这些保洁员是什么人 |
[29:10] | The guy with the beard over there is Terence, | 那边留着胡子的是特伦斯 |
[29:11] | Sean’s Kronole connection. | 给肖恩提供克洛诺的人 |
[29:13] | Keep chasing him! Go, go! | 追着他别放 上啊 |
[29:15] | He’s Head Janitor. Watch yourself with him. | 他是首席保洁员 跟他打交道要小心 |
[29:17] | I just wanna say hello. | 我只想打个招呼 |
[29:19] | I can ask if he’ll meet with you. | 我可以问问他愿不愿意见你 |
[29:21] | How bad do you need this? | 你有多想见他 |
[29:23] | It’s the first key. | 这是第一个关键点 |
[29:24] | Well, there’s always a price with Terence. | 跟特伦斯打交道总是要付出代价 |
[29:30] | My wedding ring. | 我的结婚戒指 |
[29:36] | You gave it to me the day I left the Tail. | 我离开车尾那天你给我的 |
[29:39] | I traded mine, but I kept yours. | 我把我的拿去交易了 但是留下了你的 |
[29:41] | So, you can have it back now | 现在还给你 |
[29:43] | so you can trade it if you need to. | 你若需要的话也可以拿去交易 |
[29:47] | I’ve been thinking about what you said, | 我最近在想你说的话 |
[29:50] | about staying up here with you. | 关于让我留下来陪你 |
[29:54] | I still love you, Zarah. | 我仍然爱你 扎拉 |
[29:59] | – But — – I know, Andre. | -但是 -我知道 安德烈 |
[30:03] | I know the Tail needs you. | 我知道车尾需要你 |
[30:06] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[31:23] | You’re not a Janitor, Brakeman. | 你不是保洁员 司闸 |
[31:26] | Surprise, surprise. | 真是惊喜啊 |
[31:27] | They didn’t want to deal with Wilford’s pet Detective. | 他们不想见威尔福德的宠物警探 |
[31:32] | Wilford sent me up here | 威尔福德派我到这来 |
[31:35] | to pry into their business. | 窥探他们的业务 |
[31:38] | If I was Terence, I’d want to talk to me. | 我要是特伦斯 我也会想和我谈话 |
[31:41] | Twice in one day, I’m stuck dealing with you. | 一天两次 我真是逃不掉你了 |
[31:44] | And I need to speak with Terence. | 我只需要和特伦斯谈谈 |
[31:47] | So you come here? | 所以你就到这来 |
[31:49] | You know he can’t risk you. | 你知道他不能冒险见你 |
[31:51] | A bloody Tailie on top of that. | 尤其还是个车尾人 |
[31:53] | You’re just pissing him off. | 你只会让他生气 |
[31:55] | So you go out there, | 你出去 |
[31:57] | and you tell him that I got eyes on me, too. | 告诉他 也有人盯着我 |
[32:00] | I’m gonna lose Till so that we can be alone. | 我会甩掉提尔 这样我们就能独处了 |
[32:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:06] | You think I don’t have more dirt on you, Osweiller? | 你觉得我没有你更多的黑料吗 奥斯维勒 |
[32:10] | Me and your boss, Roche, we getting pretty close. | 我和你上司罗切 最近走得很近 |
[32:13] | I could probably just make some shit up. | 我说不定可以编造点事 |
[32:16] | Or maybe Terence never sees Kronole again. | 或者让特伦斯再也见不到克洛诺 |
[32:23] | Go tell him, Brakeman. | 去告诉他 司闸 |
[32:29] | You’re bleedin’ crazy, man. | 你疯了 |
[32:45] | Oh, shit. Nikki? | 靠 妮基 |
[32:48] | Nikki? | 妮基 |
[32:49] | Right hand. Two hands. Gimme something. | 右手 双手 上啊 |
[32:52] | Come on, Tina! | 加油 蒂娜 |
[32:55] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[32:56] | I need Kronole. | 我需要克洛诺 |
[32:58] | Look, look, look, look. Remember who that is? | 快看 记得那是谁吗 |
[33:03] | She killed someone. What’s she doing out? | 她杀了人 她出来干什么 |
[33:06] | She’s innocent. | 她是无辜的 |
[33:16] | Mr. Layton. | 莱顿先生 |
[33:18] | You’re a pain in the ass. | 你真惹人讨厌 |
[33:22] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[33:33] | – Put her down! – Put her back! | -放她下来 -把她放回去 |
[33:35] | Let her go! | 放开她 |
[34:30] | Well, if it isn’t the famous Tailie Detective. | 这不是大名鼎鼎的车尾警探吗 |
[34:33] | You want a date? | 要吃枣子吗 |
[34:50] | Name’s Terence. | 我叫特伦斯 |
[34:52] | Never Terry. | 别叫我特里 |
[34:56] | So, you come out to solve a murder, | 你来破案 |
[34:58] | and my chemicals dry up. | 我的药就断了 |
[35:01] | That shit’s poison, Terence. | 那玩意是毒药 特伦斯 |
[35:02] | You should be ashamed of yourself. | 你该感到羞愧 |
[35:08] | You ever sell Kronole to Sean Wise? | 你有卖过克洛诺给肖恩·怀斯吗 |
[35:10] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[35:12] | Because he was screwing your wife? | 因为他在上你老婆 |
[35:13] | No, because he was a Wilford informant. | 不 因为他是威尔福德的线人 |
[35:20] | Well, I didn’t kill him. | 我没有杀他 |
[35:22] | Don’t put that on me. | 别把锅甩给我 |
[35:23] | No. | 不会 |
[35:25] | You don’t want that kind of publicity. | 你可不想要这样的曝光度 |
[35:27] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:29] | So… | 那么 |
[35:31] | how much does Wilford know about his Kroney problem? | 威尔福德对这个克洛诺问题了解多少 |
[35:34] | Very little…yet. | 目前为止很少 |
[35:36] | But if I give him something about this murder, | 但如果我给他一点关于此次谋杀案的信息 |
[35:38] | he’ll probably forget about the whole thing. | 他或许就会忘记整件事 |
[35:49] | You know what I was in the Old Time | 你知道在我做保洁员之前 |
[35:51] | before I was a Janitor? | 我在旧世界里做什么工作吗 |
[35:54] | A janitor. | 保洁员 |
[35:57] | I cleaned a high-rise building. | 我给一栋高层建筑做清洁 |
[35:58] | I get on this train, and you know what I see? | 我登上这列车 知道我看到了什么吗 |
[36:02] | The train is just a high rise laying on its side. | 这列车其实就是栋侧躺着的高层建筑 |
[36:06] | I know how this thing runs. | 我知道它是怎么运作的 |
[36:08] | And my building just became the whole goddamn world. | 而我的大楼成了全世界 |
[36:12] | Some people never had it so good. | 有些人生来运气就不好 |
[36:16] | Well, still looking for better. | 仍然在寻找更好的 |
[36:19] | Third Class and the Tail, | 三等厢和车尾 |
[36:22] | 70% of the population. | 七成人口 |
[36:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:25] | Maybe we could see who’s in the penthouse. | 或许我们可以看到谁在顶层豪华公寓里 |
[36:33] | It’s nice to dream. | 有梦想是好事 |
[36:44] | I saw Sean the night he was killed. | 肖恩被杀那晚我有见到他 |
[36:47] | He came down to score “K” With another guy, | 他和另外一个人来买克洛诺 |
[36:50] | no one I’d seen before. | 我以前没见过那人 |
[36:52] | Can you describe him? | 你能描述下吗 |
[36:54] | Not from these corridors, no. | 肯定不是来自这些车厢的 |
[36:56] | First Class, maybe. | 或许是头等厢的 |
[36:58] | Early 30s, buzz cut, | 30出头 寸头 |
[37:01] | takes care of himself. | 保养得好 |
[37:16] | There’s one more thing I need, Terence. | 我还需要一样东西 特伦斯 |
[37:18] | Something very small. | 一个很小的东西 |
[37:27] | Home you go, people! | 回家吧 各位 |
[37:29] | The border is closed! | 边境关闭 |
[37:30] | The subtrain to Third is out of order, | 通往三等厢的附属列车出故障了 |
[37:32] | – and you’re walking home to Third. – It was a great success, | -你们只能走回三等厢 -很成功 |
[37:35] | despite a riot breaking out. | 虽然发生了暴乱 |
[37:37] | Maybe even because of it. | 甚至可能是因为暴乱才成功的 |
[37:39] | Well, I’ll put the riot to bed, you put them to bed. | 我会平息暴乱 你去安排他们入睡 |
[37:42] | And, Ruth… | 对了 露丝 |
[37:44] | good job. | 干得漂亮 |
[37:45] | It’s an honor just to carry out Mr. Wilford’s wishes. | 能完成威尔福德先生的愿望是我的荣幸 |
[37:51] | Alright. | 好了 |
[37:53] | The border is closed! | 边境关闭 |
[37:54] | No pushing. Nice and easy, please. | 别挤 慢慢来 |
[37:56] | Keep it calm! | 冷静点 |
[38:01] | – I got some information for you. – What? | -我有一些信息给你 -什么 |
[38:03] | Last call, I’m afraid. | 我们要打烊了 |
[38:05] | Shame. | 可惜 |
[38:06] | We were just waltzing down the Champs-Elyees. | 我们正在香谢丽舍大道上跳华尔兹 |
[38:09] | – You’re good. – Oh, well, | -你们真厉害 -嗯 |
[38:12] | you may have distracted us for one night, Melanie, | 你或许转移了我们一晚的注意力 梅兰妮 |
[38:14] | but in a year or two, | 但在一两年后 |
[38:15] | when you serve up history’s last boeuf bourguignon… | 当你端上史上最后一盘红酒炖牛肉时 |
[38:19] | I won’t lie. | 我不会撒谎 |
[38:20] | It’s serious. | 情况很严重 |
[38:23] | Mr. Wilford could always cut loose the Tail. | 威尔福德先生可以选择切掉车尾 |
[38:27] | I’m glad you had a good evening. | 我很高兴你们今晚玩得很开心 |
[38:29] | And safe home, LJ. | 平安回家 LJ |
[38:33] | Come on, darling. | 走吧 亲爱的 |
[38:47] | Layton has the description of a man | 莱顿获得了肖恩·怀斯被杀之前 |
[38:49] | who was with Sean Wise just before he was murdered. | 跟他一起的一个男人的外貌描述 |
[38:53] | – But? – Oh, I’m not gonna tell you | -但是 -你让我去车尾见乔茜 |
[38:54] | till you let me go see Josie in the Tail. | 我才会告诉你 |
[39:05] | Josie Wellstead. | 乔茜·维尔斯泰德 |
[39:41] | I thought you were dead. | 我以为你死了 |
[39:43] | What did they do to you? Why did they pull you out? | 他们对你做了什么 为什么把你带走 |
[39:45] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[39:48] | I’m fine. Just listen. | 我没事 听着 |
[39:51] | I talked to Miles. | 我跟迈尔斯说过话了 |
[39:53] | You’d be so proud. | 你会很自豪的 |
[39:55] | He’s in a class. | 他在上课 |
[39:57] | He’s learning real science. | 他在学习真正的科学 |
[39:59] | – And you saw him? – And he’s eating. | -你看到他了 -他还有进食 |
[40:02] | Three squares. | 三顿饱饭 |
[40:04] | He’s got his own fork. | 他有自己的叉子 |
[40:10] | I saw Zarah. | 我看到扎拉了 |
[40:12] | I had it all wrong in my head. | 我完全想错了 |
[40:14] | This whole time, | 这么久以来 |
[40:15] | I’ve not been seeing what was right in front of my eyes. | 我没有看到我眼前的事物 |
[40:21] | I miss you, Josie, and I am so sorry. | 我很想你 乔茜 我很抱歉 |
[40:26] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[40:29] | I miss you, too. | 我也想你 |
[40:32] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[40:36] | He’s got his own bed. | 他有自己的床 |
[40:37] | A-And there’s other kids. | 那里还有其他小孩 |
[40:39] | And he misses you, Josie! | 他很想你 乔茜 |
[40:43] | It’s only doors between us! | 我们之间只隔了几扇门 |
[40:58] | So, who are we looking for? | 我们要找的人是谁 |
[42:46] | You don’t remember me, do you, Nikki? | 你不记得我了 对吗 妮基 |
[42:54] | But you do know who I am. | 但你知道我是谁 |