Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

雪国列车(Snowpiercer)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 雪国列车(Snowpiercer)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:05] You’d think loneliness would be impossible 按说大家挤在这里 应该不可能
[00:07] all crammed in here, 感到孤独
[00:10] but this train was designed to separate us 但这列火车的设计就是要分隔我们
[00:14] from our possessions, from our loved ones. 把我们跟财物隔开 跟亲友隔开
[00:21] Now every last shred of us is worth something to someone. 现在 我们的一分一毫都对某人有一定价值
[00:31] Everything’s rare, 一切都很稀有
[00:32] so you gotta pay with something personal. 所以你得用私人的东西来买
[00:37] And we’re all trading up 我们都在换取更好的
[00:39] for the most valuable thing there is — 最有价值的东西
[00:42] access. 门路
[00:46] Access all the way to First, 通向头等厢的门路
[00:48] where they hold the table for sport, 在那里 为消遣而赌博
[00:51] then trade it right back down. 然后再一点点往下换
[00:59] People avoid me 人们躲避我
[01:01] because I care for the Sleepers, 因为我照顾沉睡者
[01:03] but that’s my value, 但那是我的价值
[01:05] how I open doors and live in Second. 是我打开门路 住进二等厢的办法
[01:08] I can trade for things, 我可以换东西
[01:10] while the weakest can only trade their carbon for compost. 而最弱的人只能把他们的碳换成肥料
[01:20] So we keep pushing, 我们继续推进
[01:22] pushing uptrain, 往前车移动
[01:24] pushing for access to feel more alive. 争取更鲜活的体验
[01:27] Access is freedom. 门路就是自由
[01:29] Access is power. 门路就是力量
[01:31] We kill for that on Snowpiercer, 我们在雪国列车上为此杀戮
[01:35] 1,001 cars long. 就在这1001列车厢里
[02:20] We don’t even know what the Nightcar is, 我们都不知道夜车是什么
[02:22] what they’ll make you do up there. 在那里他们会逼你做什么
[02:23] Anything’s better than this. 什么都比这强
[02:24] – Zarah. – I’ll die. -扎拉 -我会死的
[02:26] I can’t do it anymore. 我受不了了
[02:29] This is my decision. 这是我的决定
[02:40] We held onto these for a long time, 这我们留了很久了
[02:43] but they’re worth more as a commodity, 但现在它们作为商品更有价值
[02:46] to trade if you get into trouble. 如果你有麻烦了拿去做交易吧
[02:51] Good luck, Andre. 祝你好运 安德烈
[02:57] – Oh, yeah, there she is. – Goddamn sell-out! -她来了 -该死的卖身贱人
[03:00] Yeah, go on. 去吧
[03:02] Go show those rich men how we do in the tail. 去让有钱人看看车尾人怎么干
[03:04] Four feet away, huh. 只有四英尺
[03:06] – Walk away! – Good for you. -走吧 -恭喜你了
[03:54] Alright, can we settle? 好了 可以安静下来吗
[03:56] Settle down, please. 请安静下来
[04:01] Thank you. 谢谢
[04:13] Good morning. 早上好
[04:14] Good morning. 早上好
[04:15] We all know 我们都知道
[04:16] it’s been a tough 48 hours. 这48小时很不容易
[04:20] It seems the events have been on Mr. Wilford’s mind, as well. 看来威尔福德先生也在考虑这些事
[04:24] He’s written a personal message for us all. 他亲自为我们大家写了张字条
[04:29] “To my loyal and trusted crew, “我忠诚可靠的列车员们
[04:31] without whom this mission could never succeed, 你们是此次任务成功的关键
[04:35] in this time of adversity, 值此逆境之际
[04:36] I ask you, the lead stewards of humanity, 我请求你们 人性的领班们
[04:40] to remain unshaken in spirit and resolve, 要保持精神和决心的不动摇
[04:45] as you’ve done so nobly these past seven years. 你们这七年来一直高尚地如此坚持着
[04:49] By your steady hand, we will ride out this hardship 靠你们的坚持 我们将挺过此次磨难
[04:53] and outlive the ice, 在冰天雪地里生存下来
[04:57] bound by our cause and our need. 我们的事业和需求是我们的基石
[05:01] Wilford.” 威尔福德”
[05:04] Winston Churchill. 温斯顿·丘吉尔
[05:08] I’m sorry? 什么
[05:09] “Unshaken in spirit and resolve.” “精神和决心的不动摇”
[05:13] Mr. Wilford was paraphrasing Churchill. 威尔福德先生用了丘吉尔的名言
[05:19] I’ll tell him you noticed. 我会告诉他你发现了
[05:21] Tell him there’s unrest brewing. 告诉他骚乱在酝酿中
[05:24] The murders. The Tailie uprising. 谋杀案 车尾人暴动
[05:28] Third will feel the brunt of the rationing. 限粮首先影响了三等厢
[05:30] There’s already talk of job action. 已经有人在讨论罢工
[05:33] To that point, Mr. Wilford suggests we work 说到这儿 威尔福德先生建议
[05:36] to ease the minds of passengers while we do repairs. 维修期间 要努力安抚乘客
[05:39] Ruth, what if we moved next week’s prize fight 露丝 如果我们把下周的搏击赛
[05:42] up to tonight? 改到今晚怎么样
[05:43] Distraction. 分散注意力
[05:45] It’s brilliant. 太聪明了
[05:46] We make an event of it, 我们安排一场大赛
[05:47] and the winner gets a full upgrade from Third to Second. 获胜者将从三等厢升级到二等厢
[05:51] It’s aspirational for Third, 这能激发三等厢人的斗志
[05:53] and it’ll remind First how good they actually have it. 还会提醒一等厢 他们的生活有多美好
[05:56] Commander… 指挥官
[05:58] you can handle the fight? 你能应付搏击赛吗
[06:00] Of course. 当然了
[06:02] Good. Settled. 很好 就这么定了
[06:03] The Engine will provide. 永动机永不停息
[06:07] Get off me! 放开我
[06:14] Get off of me! 放开我
[06:16] Get off me, get off me! 放开我
[06:31] That frighten you? 吓到你了吗
[06:33] It was Mr. Wilford’s idea. 这是威尔福德先生的主意
[06:35] At least with a bag on my head, 头上套着个袋子
[06:36] I know how much Wilford actually wants me to see. 我知道威尔福德什么都不想让我看到
[06:39] Let me explain clearly. 让我解释清楚
[06:41] We each have our place up here, 我们在这里都有我们的位置
[06:44] our lane. 我们的道路
[06:46] And until you earn Mr. Wilford’s trust, 在你获取威尔福德先生的信任之前
[06:48] your lane is narrow. 你的道路很窄
[06:51] Your only concern is finding out 你需要关心的就是找出
[06:53] who tortured and killed Sean Wise. 谁折磨并杀死了肖恩·怀斯
[06:56] And if you try communicating with the Tail again, 如果你再试图和车尾交流
[06:58] I’ll stick your head out a port myself. 我就亲自把你的头从洞里伸出去
[07:05] Can I have access to the witness of the first murder yet? 我能和第一起谋杀案的目击者谈谈吗
[07:10] No. 不能
[07:12] She’s still unconscious. 她还在昏迷中
[07:15] Well… 好吧
[07:18] Does Wilford trust me enough to let me know 威尔福德对我的信任足够告诉我
[07:20] what Sean Wise was informing on? 肖恩·怀斯在监视什么吗
[07:24] Yes. 可以
[07:27] Sean Wise kept tabs on the black market. 肖恩·怀斯密切关注着黑市
[07:30] He was trying to find the source of a new drug 他试图找到一种在三等厢肆虐的
[07:31] wreaking havoc in Third — Kronole. 新型毒品的来源 克洛诺
[07:33] Kronole’s not new. 克洛诺可不是新的
[07:34] It’s been in the Tail for two revolutions. 已经在车尾里存在了两次循环了
[07:39] Oh, you’re not getting a cut? 你们没分到钱吗
[07:42] Authoritarian states usually control their own drug trades. 独裁国家通常会控制着毒品交易
[07:44] Snowpiercer’s an ark. 雪国列车是一艘方舟
[07:47] It’s not an authoritarian state. 不是独裁国家
[07:50] Okay. 行吧
[07:51] Well, if Sean Wise was looking for Kronole, 如果肖恩·怀斯在找克洛诺
[07:54] that’s where we start. 我们就从这儿开始查
[07:56] All you gotta do is go down on a Brakeman. 你们要做的就是给司闸员口交
[08:00] Your boy Oz trades “K” For blowjobs in the Tail. 你手下小奥在车尾会用克洛诺来交换口交
[08:05] Well, look at you, detective. 看看你 警探
[08:08] Already working on the case. 已经开始查案了
[08:11] You should see me without the handcuffs. 你们应该看看我不戴手铐的样子
[08:15] Brakeman Till, you’re out of uniform. 司闸员提尔 你穿着便衣啊
[08:20] Somehow it’s my fault the Tailie got out of his cell last night. 不知为何昨晚那个车尾人逃出牢房成了我的错了
[08:23] – I wasn’t even — – You shut up. -我都没有… -你别说了
[08:50] Must be pretty nice up here in Second, 在二等厢肯定特别棒
[08:54] if you can just lie around in bed all day. 如果可以在床上躺一天的话
[08:57] You don’t find it a little aspirational? 你没觉得这有点激励人吗
[09:06] Some of it. 一点点吧
[09:19] Nikki falsely imprisoned? 妮基含冤被囚
[09:23] A cannibal ring right under my nose? 在我眼皮底下存在一个食人帮
[09:26] It’s embarrassing. 真丢人
[09:32] And I can’t even find my underwear. 现在我连内裤都找不到了
[09:43] Nikki’s our only witness. 妮基是我们唯一的目击者
[09:44] That bitch from Hospitality’s blocking access to her. 乘客服务部的那婊子不让人见她
[09:47] Yeah, you won’t get much out of Nikki. She’s still confused. 反正你从妮基嘴里也问不出什么 她还是犯糊涂
[09:50] I thought she was unconscious. 她不是还昏迷着吗
[09:55] – I wouldn’t go there, Bess. – Why not? -最好别去招惹梅兰妮 贝丝 -为什么
[09:58] Because if Melanie’s doing it, it’s what Wilford wants. 因为如果梅兰妮这么做 就说明这是威尔福德的意思
[10:01] Okay, well… 好吧
[10:03] it’s that kind of thinking 就是这种想法
[10:04] that put an innocent girl in the Drawers. 让一个无辜女孩进了抽屉
[10:15] You don’t want to cross paths with Melanie Cavill. 你不会想和梅兰妮·卡维尔有交集的
[10:19] Then I’ll go around her. 那我就绕过她
[10:30] Osweiller. 奥斯维勒
[10:31] Shifty little dodger. 两面三刀的人渣
[10:32] I can’t wait to slap him with this. 我等不及用这个甩他一脸了
[10:33] Good, but hold up. 很好 但等等
[10:35] You’re at an impasse with this case. 现在这个案子陷入了僵局
[10:36] So today, I’m shaking the hell out of this tree 所以今天 我要狠狠地摇这棵树
[10:38] to make something fall out. 一定要摇点东西下来
[10:39] Okay, the train is like a small town, 好吧 但列车就像小镇
[10:40] so everyone’s gonna know you’re coming. 大家都会知道你要来了
[10:42] Two years ago, you put Nikki in a Drawer 两年前 你把妮基放进了抽屉
[10:44] for a crime she didn’t commit. 为了一宗不是她犯的罪
[10:46] Now you don’t know if Sean Wise was murdered 现在你不知道肖恩·怀斯是否
[10:47] by that same psychopath 是被同一个疯子所杀
[10:49] or if it’s just somebody else trying to complicate 还是说另有其人想让
[10:51] the murder of a Wilford informant. 威尔福德线人的凶案变复杂
[10:53] – Your point? – My point is — -你想说什么 -我想说
[10:55] I lead this time. 这次我主导
[10:57] Tailies came pouring out onto us. 车尾人源源不断向我们涌来
[10:59] We started sticking pikes in those animals, 我们就用长矛刺那些禽兽
[11:01] – they buckled quick. – Oz. -他们很快就屈服了 -小奥
[11:02] Heard you went crawling out of there on your hands and knees. 听说你是从那儿爬出来的啊
[11:05] And left your partner behind. 还把你的搭档撇下了
[11:06] – Move it. – Yes, sir. -让开 -遵命 长官
[11:15] What’s this about, sir? 这是干什么 长官
[11:16] You’re trading Kronole for blowjobs in the Tail. 你在车尾用克洛诺换人给你吹箫
[11:20] Gonna listen to a Tailie? 你要信车尾人的话
[11:26] Who’s your supplier? 你的供货商是谁
[11:28] Supplier? 供货商
[11:30] No, no. 不 不
[11:32] Look. 听着
[11:34] I passed a little Kroney to the Tail, okay? 我给了车尾一点克洛诺 好吗
[11:37] But it was just from the stuff that we confiscated, 但那来自我们收缴的东西里
[11:38] for the Tailie woman whose arm they froze off. 给了那个胳膊被冻断的女人
[11:42] It was a humanitarian act. 这是出于人道
[11:43] Did you know Sean Wise? 你认识肖恩·怀斯吗
[11:47] – What, the dead guy? – Yeah, the dead guy. -什么 那个死人 -对 那个死人
[11:49] W-Why? What’s that got to do with it? 怎么了 跟这事有什么关系
[11:52] I s– I swear on the train, boss. 我以这趟列车起誓 头儿
[12:03] Don’t push the neck, yeah? 别推我脖子行不
[12:08] Terence, I was — I was coming to see you — 特伦斯 我 我是打算来见你的
[12:10] Oh, shut it. 闭嘴吧你
[12:12] Why is the Lead Brakeman leaning on you? 为什么首席司闸给你施压
[12:14] Was asking about Kroney. 在问克洛诺的事
[12:17] I didn’t say nothing. 我什么也没说
[12:19] That’s good. 那就好
[12:21] What about the Tailie detective he’s with? 那跟他一起的那个车尾警探呢
[12:25] We, uh — We pulled him out to work on the Sean Wise murder. 我们 我们让他负责肖恩·怀斯的命案
[12:29] So, how’d he get to Kroney? 他怎么把命案和克洛诺联系上的
[12:31] He’s smart. Dunno. 他很聪明 我不知道
[12:36] I wouldn’t underestimate him. 最好不要低估他
[12:38] Don’t worry about that. 这不用你担心
[12:39] We’ll give that cop a nice warm welcome. 我们会热烈欢迎那个警察的
[12:55] Roche. Look, hey. 罗切 听着
[12:57] I already told you. 我告诉过你的
[12:59] Zarah didn’t kill the Wilford rat. 扎拉没有杀害威尔福德的特务
[13:00] Well, she was gonna have a baby with him, wasn’t she? 她不是要和他生孩子吗
[13:04] Look, she lived with him. 听着 他们住一起
[13:06] What did he tell her? 他告诉她什么了
[13:07] You talked to my guy. 你和我的人谈过了
[13:08] Now I’m gonna talk to yours. 现在轮到我和你的人谈谈了
[13:14] Sean worked for Ag-Sec. 肖恩生前在农业区工作
[13:16] He was also a spy. 他也是个间谍
[13:17] I didn’t know he had anything to do with any of this. 我不知道他和这事有什么牵连
[13:20] – He mention Kronole to you? – No. -他和你提过克洛诺吗 -没有
[13:22] Anybody connected with making it or distributing it? 那参与制作和分销的人呢
[13:24] No, he didn’t mention drugs at all. 没有 他对毒品只字未提
[13:26] I mean, he bragged sometimes about knowing people 他有时候会吹嘘自己认识人
[13:29] who could get him whatever he needed. 可以给他想要的一切东西
[13:33] You’re not new here. 你不是新来的了
[13:34] You know how the underground works. 你知道地下黑市是怎么运作的
[13:36] Who was it? 是谁
[13:38] Tunnelmen? 管道工
[13:40] Nightcar staff? 夜车工作人员
[13:41] Janitors? 还是保洁员
[13:42] I don’t know anything specific. 我不知道具体情况
[13:45] You’re saying he was a spy, so he wasn’t sharing it with us. 你也说了他是个间谍 所以他没告诉我们
[13:48] Is that it? ‘Cause I gotta get ready for fight night. 问好了吗 我还得为搏击之夜做准备
[13:52] – What’s that? – Don’t worry. -那是什么 -别担心
[13:54] You won’t be attending. 你不参加
[13:57] – Janitors. – It’s okay. -保洁员 -没事的
[14:07] Whoo! Off with it! 脱吧
[14:11] Run along, now, girls. 快走吧 姑娘们
[14:14] Evening. 晚上好
[14:19] Fight night? 搏击之夜
[14:20] – Perhaps you lose something. – Robert loves a fight. -你可能要输了 -罗伯特最爱搏击了
[14:23] Don’t you, Robert? 是不是 罗伯特
[14:24] Ruth, I see you, 露丝 我知道你在干什么
[14:26] with your surprise casino and your Roman games. 你那些惊喜赌场还有罗马游戏
[14:29] You’re just misdirecting us from an extinction event. 你只是在掩盖我们会灭绝的真相
[14:33] Snap! 一对
[14:36] Seriously, Ruth, we realize 说真的 露丝 我们知道
[14:37] that this is no longer a pleasure cruise. 这已不再是一场愉快的旅行了
[14:41] But our fortunes built this train, 但我们的财富造就了这列火车
[14:43] and Mr. Wilford is losing control. 而威尔福德先生正失去控制
[14:47] Resources crashing. 资源崩溃
[14:48] Insurrection in the Tail. 车尾暴动
[14:51] Fight Night is nothing but a bald-faced distraction. 搏击之夜只不过是想转移我们的注意力
[14:54] Yes, but… 没错 但是
[14:56] it’s an entertaining distraction. 这次会很有趣
[14:59] Please, show some solidarity with the train. 请与列车团结一致吧
[15:01] These people work hard, you know. 这些人工作辛苦
[15:03] And it lifts them just to see you. 仅是看到你们就让他们人心振奋
[15:06] Yeah, Mom, do it for the Thirdies. 是啊 妈妈 就当为了三等厢的人
[15:08] Snap! 一对
[15:10] Come on! 拜托
[15:12] Come on, Daddy. 拜托 爸爸
[15:15] Come on, sweetheart. 拜托 宝贝
[15:17] Let’s make a night of it. 咱们好好享受今晚吧
[15:19] You can get dressed up. 你可以打扮一番
[15:38] Married, right? 已婚 对吧
[15:41] 20 years. 20年了
[15:43] Kids? 有孩子吗
[15:48] We doing this? 真要这样吗
[15:52] Three kids. 三个孩子
[15:55] Two of ’em didn’t make it. 两个没法上车
[16:02] Hard choices. 艰难的选择
[16:04] We hold them close. 我们把他们留存心底
[16:06] They keep us going. 他们是我们前进的动力
[16:10] It was the same thing when Zarah went uptrain. 就和扎拉去前列车厢时一样
[16:14] She was my warmth. 她曾带给了我温暖
[16:16] Tomato soup and a grilled cheese. 番茄汤和一片烤奶酪
[16:29] Think Sean Wise got killed on this Kronole tip? 肖恩·怀斯是因为克洛诺的线报遇害的吗
[16:32] Or did Wilford’s rat just get his dick chopped off 也可能这个威尔福德的特务是被一个连环变态杀人犯
[16:35] by a serial perv? 割掉了老二
[16:39] You ever meet Wilford? 你见过威尔福德吗
[16:41] Shook his hand a few times before we boarded, 登车前和他握过几次手
[16:43] but the Engine’s bio-secure now. 但现在永动机有生物门禁了
[16:45] He speaks through Melanie. 他让梅兰妮传话
[16:49] I told you to stay home. 不是让你待家里的吗
[16:50] I got something. 我有发现
[16:52] It turns out Nikki’s awake. 原来妮基已经醒了
[16:54] Okay. Take Layton. 好吧 带上莱顿
[16:56] Keep an eye on him. I’m having my lunch. 盯着他 我正在吃午饭呢
[16:58] Let’s go. 我们走
[17:12] I’ve got the crack under control. 裂缝已经控制住了
[17:14] Bojan’s team is behind on the Cattle Car window. 修牲口车厢窗户的博扬队伍进度落后了
[17:17] Oh, shit. 该死
[17:19] We can’t keep pumping heat down here. 我们不能一直靠这下面供暖
[17:21] Main banks are near an all-time low. 主库存量快要到历史最低点了
[17:23] And more mountains to come. 前面还要翻越更多的山
[17:26] – I can offer one immediate solution. – What? -我倒是有个及时方案 -什么
[17:29] We uncouple the Tail. 分离尾车厢
[17:33] I mean we move the Tailies into Third, 我是说把车尾人移到三等厢去
[17:36] cut the empty weight loose onto a siding. 把空车厢分离到侧线以减重
[17:38] There’d be civil war in Third. 三等厢会爆发内战的
[17:42] I need a more viable solution. 我需要更可行的方案
[17:48] God, I wish I were welding. 我要是个焊工多好
[17:51] Ma’am? Ma’am? 夫人 夫人
[17:53] Ma’am, I… 夫人 我…
[17:59] This is Melanie. 我是梅兰妮
[18:01] It’s me. 是我
[18:02] What’s up? 怎么了
[18:04] We don’t want the investigators to see Nikki like this, right? 我们不想让调查员看到妮基这个样子 对吗
[18:07] No. Why? 是的 怎么问这个
[18:11] Till might be on her way soon. 提尔可能马上就要来了
[18:15] Thanks, Jinju. 谢谢 珍珠
[18:24] Make it quick. She’s supposed to be off limits. 动作快点 她应该是禁止探视的
[18:27] Nikki? 妮基
[18:28] Nikki. She’s out of it. 妮基 她神志恍惚
[18:31] Oh, that’s a common post-suspension reaction. 这是脱离假死后的正常反应
[18:33] Yeah, she’s got a fever. 嗯 她发烧了
[18:35] That’s perfectly normal. 这也是正常现象
[18:37] It’s not like sleep. 这跟沉睡不同
[18:39] – What’s not? The Drawers? – Ah, she’s just disoriented. -什么不同 抽屉吗 -她就是有点昏头转向了
[18:41] Everyone comes out of it a little differently. 每个被唤醒的人都会有不同反应
[18:43] She’s gonna be fine in a few days. 过几天她就会好
[18:46] Nikki, can you open your mouth for me? 妮基 你能张开嘴巴吗
[18:49] Oh… I wouldn’t recommend that. 最好别这样
[18:51] – Oh, Jesus. – Looks a lot like Kronole withdrawal, doesn’t it? -天呐 -看着像是克洛诺的戒断症状 对不对
[18:53] Oh, no, she’s just a long-term Sleeper. 不 她只是个长期沉睡者而已
[18:55] Nikki, has anyone given you Kronole? 妮基 有人给你克洛诺吗
[18:57] – Course not! – What’s Kronole? -当然没有 -什么克洛诺
[18:58] Will it make me feel better? 会让我感觉好受点吗
[18:59] She’s not cleared for visitors yet, doctor. 她现在不允许探视 医生
[19:02] We heard she was awake. 我们听说她醒了
[19:04] That doesn’t mean she’s ready to be questioned. 那也不代表她准备好接受问询了
[19:06] I’m gonna have to ask you to leave. Now. Now. 请你们离开这里 马上
[19:10] Please, let’s let her rest. 请让她休息会儿吧
[19:12] This is bullshit. 太扯淡了
[19:14] Is your suspension drug some version of Kronole? 你的假死药是某种形式的克洛诺吗
[19:17] – Of course not. – Her gums are black. -当然不是 -她的牙龈都黑了
[19:19] That’s a very common post-suspension reaction. 这是很常见的脱离假死后反应
[19:22] Maybe it’s the other way around. 可能跟你说的恰恰相反
[19:24] Maybe Kronole’s a street version of their suspension drug. 也许克洛诺是他们假死药的低级版本
[19:26] The materials are tightly controlled. 制药原料是受到严格控制的
[19:29] It’s not possible, is it? 这不可能 是不是
[19:36] Klimpt. 克利姆特
[19:38] What have you done? 你做了什么
[19:45] You skimmed the suspension drug. 你挪用了假死药物
[19:47] Then what? Who did you give it to? 然后呢 你把药给了谁
[19:50] Courier comes. 会有送货员来
[19:51] Sometimes it’s a janitor. 有时候是保洁员
[19:53] Different person each time. 每一次都是不同的人
[19:55] What did you get? 你得到了什么回报
[19:56] Just supplies for the Sleepers. 就是些给沉睡者的补给
[19:59] Vegetable balms to prevent bedsores. 避免产生褥疮的植物软膏
[20:03] Mr. Wilford didn’t think of everything. 威尔福德先生没有想得很周全
[20:07] I’m sorry. I-I’m sorry. 对不起 对不起
[20:09] I-I-I had no idea they made Kronole from it. 我不知道他们用它制造了克洛诺
[20:12] Would you give us a moment, please? 能让我们单独谈一会吗
[20:23] What’s going on with these two? 这两个人之间发生了什么
[20:24] Mm, that’s what I want to know. 我也想知道
[20:31] What the hell is this? 这东西是什么
[20:34] What the hell is this?! 这东西是什么
[20:36] This is Miles’ hair! 这是迈尔斯的头发
[20:37] – Layton. – Miles? -莱顿 -迈尔斯
[20:39] – Layton, stop. – Miles! -莱顿 停下来 -迈尔斯
[20:41] – Layton, stop! – What did you do to him?! -莱顿 停下来 -你们对他做了什么
[20:42] – Stop it! – Stop! -停下来 -别这样
[20:44] It’s not what you think. 这不是你想的那样
[20:47] Miles made the apprenticeship program. 迈尔斯参加了学徒项目
[20:53] He made apprentice? 他当学徒了
[20:55] Yes. 是的
[20:56] And he’s fine. 他很好
[20:57] We just gave him a haircut. 我们只是给他理了发
[21:00] I want to see him right now. 我要立刻见到他
[21:04] Objects in motion stay in motion at the same velocity, unless… 运动中的物体会保持匀速运动 除非…
[21:10] Anybody? 谁知道
[21:13] Miles. 迈尔斯
[21:14] The object is acted on by an external force. 除非物体受到外力的作用
[21:17] Correct. 正确
[21:18] Thank you, Miles. 谢谢你 迈尔斯
[21:21] I got my own bunk with a curtain, my own fork, 我有自己的带床帘的床铺 自己的餐叉
[21:24] and I hate this thing. It’s called a tangerine. 我还讨厌一个东西 叫做蜜桔
[21:28] Heard you’re nailing the science, too, bro. 听说你在科学课上成绩很棒 小子
[21:30] I have 100% on all my tests. 我所有测试都得满分
[21:32] See? That’s what I’m talking about. 是吧 这就对了
[21:33] You’re gonna be an Engineer. 你会成为一名工程师的
[21:35] I don’t know about that. 这个我可说不好
[21:41] Josie’s gonna be worried about us. 乔茜会担心我们的
[21:44] Yeah, she is. 是的
[21:49] You see any of the other kids from the apprenticeship? 你看到学徒项目里的其他孩子了吗
[21:53] Mikala’s apprenticing in Laundry. 米卡拉在洗衣车里当学徒
[21:56] And Mia — I don’t know. 至于米娅 我不知道
[22:02] Miles, it’s time for dinner. 迈尔斯 该吃晚饭了
[22:05] Don’t you love dinner? 你最爱吃晚饭了
[22:16] I’m keeping my eyes open. 我会时刻注意观察的
[22:45] Let me down. 让我下来
[22:52] That was Blanca Peak. 那是布兰卡峰
[22:54] What’s the problem? 有什么问题吗
[22:55] We shoulda passed it yesterday. 我们昨天就应该经过它的
[22:58] We should be running full tilt, 我们应该全速行进
[23:00] just banking power to climb the Sierra Madres. 储存能量用来攀登马德雷山
[23:02] So, the impact yesterday caused some serious damage. 昨天的撞击造成了一些严重损害
[23:05] We were already losing time. 我们本来就浪费了不少时间
[23:06] Whatever happened made it a lot worse. 发生的事情让情况变得更糟
[23:08] The Year-Four Slowdown lasted a month. 第四年的减速持续了一个月
[23:11] Started with darkness, water rations. 一开始是切断灯光 限制用水
[23:14] Question is, when does our drain on resources 问题是 什么时候我们对资源的消耗
[23:16] outweigh our value as labor? 会超过我们作为劳工的价值
[23:19] Right before the Sierra Madres, I reckon. 我认为就在攀登马德雷山之前
[23:22] – Look, look, look, look, look, look! – We’re a day behind! -听着 听着 -我们已经晚了一天了
[23:24] Wilford hasn’t uncoupled us yet. 威尔福德还没有分离我们
[23:27] All we’ve got to do is hunker down. 我们只需要稳住阵脚
[23:28] Agreed. 同意
[23:30] Double bunks, half water. 双层床 减半用水
[23:32] – Agreed. – Agreed. -同意 -同意
[23:33] Alright. Let’s pull everyone forward. 好 让大家朝前走
[23:36] Double up to conserve heat. 减少空间使用以保存暖气
[23:38] – Okay. – Alright? -好 -好吗
[23:38] Our people uptrain will help us, somehow. 我们在前厢的人会设法帮助我们的
[23:48] Thank you for letting me see him. 谢谢你让我见他
[23:49] Well, hopefully now we can focus on our next steps. 但愿现在我们能专注于我们接下来的计划
[23:53] Melanie. 梅兰妮
[23:56] I have to see Josie, his Tail-mom. 我得见乔茜 他的车尾妈妈
[23:59] I convinced her to let him go. 我说服她让他走的
[24:02] I know she’s worried sick about him. 我知道她很担心他
[24:05] Till can give her a message next time she’s down there. 提尔下次过去的时候可以帮你转告她
[24:08] Look, she really needs to hear from me that he is okay. 听着 她真的需要亲耳听我告诉她他没事
[24:12] How about when you ID Sean Wise’s killer, 你确认出了肖恩·怀斯的凶手
[24:14] I’ll let you see her. 我就让你见她
[24:16] It’s too late to get downtrain, anyway. 再说已经来不及到后面去了
[24:18] The Fights are tonight. 搏击赛就在今晚
[24:19] Yeah, I was just thinking that. 我刚正在想这事
[24:23] Fight Night. 搏击之夜
[24:26] Feels like a pretty good place to find a Janitor. 感觉那里很容易能找到保洁员
[24:28] Yeah, but if they’re slinging Kronole, 嗯 但如果他们在卖克洛诺
[24:31] they’re not exactly gonna sit down 他们可不会坐下
[24:32] and have a chat with the Train Detective. 跟列车警探谈话
[24:34] How about we leave that to the Train Detective? 这事你就交给列车警探吧
[24:39] Watch his back, Brakeman. 你要照应他 司闸员
[24:46] Members of the board, as you well know… 董事会成员 你们都知道
[24:50] …as you well know, I am not one for speeches. 你们都知道 我不喜欢演讲
[24:54] …one for speeches. But we’ve been — 不喜欢演讲 但我们
[25:00] it’s safe to say that we’ve been through a bumpy patch. 可以说我们经历了一段颠簸的路
[25:04] I’m not one for speeches, 我不喜欢演讲
[25:07] but we’ve been through a bumpy patch. 但我们经历了一段颠簸的路
[25:09] And my advisers tell me — 我的顾问告诉我
[25:12] So, I want to say this to you. 所以我想跟你们说
[25:18] Attention all passengers. 全体乘客请注意
[25:20] Due to ongoing engineering repairs, 鉴于正在进行的工程维修
[25:22] Second and Third Class 二等厢和三等厢的人
[25:24] may experience diminished electrical supply. 可能会面临电力供应减少
[25:27] All of us at Wilford Industries thank you for your patience. 威尔福德工业的全体人员谢谢你的耐心
[26:14] Okay. 好
[26:18] First Class. It’s up there. 头等厢 在那上面
[26:20] Hey! One fox fur on Right Hand Man! 我押得力助手一张狐皮
[26:26] One of the fighters is a Janitor. 其中一个参赛者是保洁员
[26:30] That’s them in white. 穿白衣服的就是他们
[26:32] But I don’t really know who’s who over there. 但我也不清楚谁是谁
[26:34] It’s not my beat. 不是我负责的区域
[26:41] Good evening, passengers. 乘客们晚上好
[26:44] Ladies and gentlemen, 女士们先生们
[26:46] welcome to Fight Night. 欢迎来到搏击之夜
[26:50] Kinda everywhere, isn’t she? 她无处不在 对吗
[26:52] The prize tonight, for the victor — 今晚获胜者的奖励是
[26:54] a coveted upgrade to Second Class. 升级到二等厢
[26:58] But before we begin, 但在我们开始前
[26:59] it is my honor to announce that Mr. Wilford himself 我很荣幸宣布威尔福德先生本人
[27:04] would like to say a few words. 想说几句话
[27:08] Thanks. 谢谢
[27:10] Good evening, passengers. 乘客们晚上好
[27:12] As you well know, I’m not one for speeches, 你们都知道 我不喜欢演讲
[27:15] but we’ve been through a bumpy patch. 但我们经历了一段颠簸的路
[27:17] So I want to say this to you. 所以我想跟你们说
[27:20] If the track has taught me anything, 要说轨道教会了我什么的话
[27:22] it’s that even the steepest climbs give way to descent. 就是不管经历怎样陡的上坡 也终要下行
[27:26] I’ll keep doing what I do best. 我会继续做我最擅长的事
[27:28] I will keep our Engine Eternal. 我会照管我们的永动机
[27:31] And you keep doing what you do best — 你们也继续做你们最擅长的事
[27:34] survive, survive, survive. 幸存 幸存 幸存
[27:37] Survive! Survive! 幸存 幸存
[27:39] The Engine will provide! 永动机永不停息
[27:52] And on that note, let the fight begin. 借着这句话 让搏击开始吧
[27:56] Right back there. 在那后面
[28:06] Zarah’s working behind the bar. 扎拉在吧台工作
[28:09] Alright. 好的
[28:13] She’s never gonna talk to me with you attached to my hip. 你跟在我后面 她是绝不会跟我说话的
[28:18] I know this woman, okay? 我了解这女人 好吗
[28:20] We’re gonna get a lot more information out of her if I go alone. 我要是一个人去的话 可以获得更多信息
[28:25] Alright, go. 那你去吧
[28:26] Hey, keep an eye on those guys, alright? 你盯着那些人
[28:28] Make sure none of them leave. 确保无人离开
[28:31] And watch your back. 你也小心
[28:38] There he is. 他在那
[28:40] The Train Detective. 列车警探
[28:43] I hope that’s his undercover look. 希望那是他的卧底造型
[29:04] I’m so glad you’re still okay. 真高兴你没事
[29:06] Who are these Janitors? 这些保洁员是什么人
[29:10] The guy with the beard over there is Terence, 那边留着胡子的是特伦斯
[29:11] Sean’s Kronole connection. 给肖恩提供克洛诺的人
[29:13] Keep chasing him! Go, go! 追着他别放 上啊
[29:15] He’s Head Janitor. Watch yourself with him. 他是首席保洁员 跟他打交道要小心
[29:17] I just wanna say hello. 我只想打个招呼
[29:19] I can ask if he’ll meet with you. 我可以问问他愿不愿意见你
[29:21] How bad do you need this? 你有多想见他
[29:23] It’s the first key. 这是第一个关键点
[29:24] Well, there’s always a price with Terence. 跟特伦斯打交道总是要付出代价
[29:30] My wedding ring. 我的结婚戒指
[29:36] You gave it to me the day I left the Tail. 我离开车尾那天你给我的
[29:39] I traded mine, but I kept yours. 我把我的拿去交易了 但是留下了你的
[29:41] So, you can have it back now 现在还给你
[29:43] so you can trade it if you need to. 你若需要的话也可以拿去交易
[29:47] I’ve been thinking about what you said, 我最近在想你说的话
[29:50] about staying up here with you. 关于让我留下来陪你
[29:54] I still love you, Zarah. 我仍然爱你 扎拉
[29:59] – But — – I know, Andre. -但是 -我知道 安德烈
[30:03] I know the Tail needs you. 我知道车尾需要你
[30:06] I love you, too. 我也爱你
[31:23] You’re not a Janitor, Brakeman. 你不是保洁员 司闸
[31:26] Surprise, surprise. 真是惊喜啊
[31:27] They didn’t want to deal with Wilford’s pet Detective. 他们不想见威尔福德的宠物警探
[31:32] Wilford sent me up here 威尔福德派我到这来
[31:35] to pry into their business. 窥探他们的业务
[31:38] If I was Terence, I’d want to talk to me. 我要是特伦斯 我也会想和我谈话
[31:41] Twice in one day, I’m stuck dealing with you. 一天两次 我真是逃不掉你了
[31:44] And I need to speak with Terence. 我只需要和特伦斯谈谈
[31:47] So you come here? 所以你就到这来
[31:49] You know he can’t risk you. 你知道他不能冒险见你
[31:51] A bloody Tailie on top of that. 尤其还是个车尾人
[31:53] You’re just pissing him off. 你只会让他生气
[31:55] So you go out there, 你出去
[31:57] and you tell him that I got eyes on me, too. 告诉他 也有人盯着我
[32:00] I’m gonna lose Till so that we can be alone. 我会甩掉提尔 这样我们就能独处了
[32:03] Okay. 好
[32:06] You think I don’t have more dirt on you, Osweiller? 你觉得我没有你更多的黑料吗 奥斯维勒
[32:10] Me and your boss, Roche, we getting pretty close. 我和你上司罗切 最近走得很近
[32:13] I could probably just make some shit up. 我说不定可以编造点事
[32:16] Or maybe Terence never sees Kronole again. 或者让特伦斯再也见不到克洛诺
[32:23] Go tell him, Brakeman. 去告诉他 司闸
[32:29] You’re bleedin’ crazy, man. 你疯了
[32:45] Oh, shit. Nikki? 靠 妮基
[32:48] Nikki? 妮基
[32:49] Right hand. Two hands. Gimme something. 右手 双手 上啊
[32:52] Come on, Tina! 加油 蒂娜
[32:55] What are you doing here? 你来干什么
[32:56] I need Kronole. 我需要克洛诺
[32:58] Look, look, look, look. Remember who that is? 快看 记得那是谁吗
[33:03] She killed someone. What’s she doing out? 她杀了人 她出来干什么
[33:06] She’s innocent. 她是无辜的
[33:16] Mr. Layton. 莱顿先生
[33:18] You’re a pain in the ass. 你真惹人讨厌
[33:22] Come on. 来吧
[33:33] – Put her down! – Put her back! -放她下来 -把她放回去
[33:35] Let her go! 放开她
[34:30] Well, if it isn’t the famous Tailie Detective. 这不是大名鼎鼎的车尾警探吗
[34:33] You want a date? 要吃枣子吗
[34:50] Name’s Terence. 我叫特伦斯
[34:52] Never Terry. 别叫我特里
[34:56] So, you come out to solve a murder, 你来破案
[34:58] and my chemicals dry up. 我的药就断了
[35:01] That shit’s poison, Terence. 那玩意是毒药 特伦斯
[35:02] You should be ashamed of yourself. 你该感到羞愧
[35:08] You ever sell Kronole to Sean Wise? 你有卖过克洛诺给肖恩·怀斯吗
[35:10] Why? 怎么了
[35:12] Because he was screwing your wife? 因为他在上你老婆
[35:13] No, because he was a Wilford informant. 不 因为他是威尔福德的线人
[35:20] Well, I didn’t kill him. 我没有杀他
[35:22] Don’t put that on me. 别把锅甩给我
[35:23] No. 不会
[35:25] You don’t want that kind of publicity. 你可不想要这样的曝光度
[35:27] Yeah. 是的
[35:29] So… 那么
[35:31] how much does Wilford know about his Kroney problem? 威尔福德对这个克洛诺问题了解多少
[35:34] Very little…yet. 目前为止很少
[35:36] But if I give him something about this murder, 但如果我给他一点关于此次谋杀案的信息
[35:38] he’ll probably forget about the whole thing. 他或许就会忘记整件事
[35:49] You know what I was in the Old Time 你知道在我做保洁员之前
[35:51] before I was a Janitor? 我在旧世界里做什么工作吗
[35:54] A janitor. 保洁员
[35:57] I cleaned a high-rise building. 我给一栋高层建筑做清洁
[35:58] I get on this train, and you know what I see? 我登上这列车 知道我看到了什么吗
[36:02] The train is just a high rise laying on its side. 这列车其实就是栋侧躺着的高层建筑
[36:06] I know how this thing runs. 我知道它是怎么运作的
[36:08] And my building just became the whole goddamn world. 而我的大楼成了全世界
[36:12] Some people never had it so good. 有些人生来运气就不好
[36:16] Well, still looking for better. 仍然在寻找更好的
[36:19] Third Class and the Tail, 三等厢和车尾
[36:22] 70% of the population. 七成人口
[36:24] Yeah. 是的
[36:25] Maybe we could see who’s in the penthouse. 或许我们可以看到谁在顶层豪华公寓里
[36:33] It’s nice to dream. 有梦想是好事
[36:44] I saw Sean the night he was killed. 肖恩被杀那晚我有见到他
[36:47] He came down to score “K” With another guy, 他和另外一个人来买克洛诺
[36:50] no one I’d seen before. 我以前没见过那人
[36:52] Can you describe him? 你能描述下吗
[36:54] Not from these corridors, no. 肯定不是来自这些车厢的
[36:56] First Class, maybe. 或许是头等厢的
[36:58] Early 30s, buzz cut, 30出头 寸头
[37:01] takes care of himself. 保养得好
[37:16] There’s one more thing I need, Terence. 我还需要一样东西 特伦斯
[37:18] Something very small. 一个很小的东西
[37:27] Home you go, people! 回家吧 各位
[37:29] The border is closed! 边境关闭
[37:30] The subtrain to Third is out of order, 通往三等厢的附属列车出故障了
[37:32] – and you’re walking home to Third. – It was a great success, -你们只能走回三等厢 -很成功
[37:35] despite a riot breaking out. 虽然发生了暴乱
[37:37] Maybe even because of it. 甚至可能是因为暴乱才成功的
[37:39] Well, I’ll put the riot to bed, you put them to bed. 我会平息暴乱 你去安排他们入睡
[37:42] And, Ruth… 对了 露丝
[37:44] good job. 干得漂亮
[37:45] It’s an honor just to carry out Mr. Wilford’s wishes. 能完成威尔福德先生的愿望是我的荣幸
[37:51] Alright. 好了
[37:53] The border is closed! 边境关闭
[37:54] No pushing. Nice and easy, please. 别挤 慢慢来
[37:56] Keep it calm! 冷静点
[38:01] – I got some information for you. – What? -我有一些信息给你 -什么
[38:03] Last call, I’m afraid. 我们要打烊了
[38:05] Shame. 可惜
[38:06] We were just waltzing down the Champs-Elyees. 我们正在香谢丽舍大道上跳华尔兹
[38:09] – You’re good. – Oh, well, -你们真厉害 -嗯
[38:12] you may have distracted us for one night, Melanie, 你或许转移了我们一晚的注意力 梅兰妮
[38:14] but in a year or two, 但在一两年后
[38:15] when you serve up history’s last boeuf bourguignon… 当你端上史上最后一盘红酒炖牛肉时
[38:19] I won’t lie. 我不会撒谎
[38:20] It’s serious. 情况很严重
[38:23] Mr. Wilford could always cut loose the Tail. 威尔福德先生可以选择切掉车尾
[38:27] I’m glad you had a good evening. 我很高兴你们今晚玩得很开心
[38:29] And safe home, LJ. 平安回家 LJ
[38:33] Come on, darling. 走吧 亲爱的
[38:47] Layton has the description of a man 莱顿获得了肖恩·怀斯被杀之前
[38:49] who was with Sean Wise just before he was murdered. 跟他一起的一个男人的外貌描述
[38:53] – But? – Oh, I’m not gonna tell you -但是 -你让我去车尾见乔茜
[38:54] till you let me go see Josie in the Tail. 我才会告诉你
[39:05] Josie Wellstead. 乔茜·维尔斯泰德
[39:41] I thought you were dead. 我以为你死了
[39:43] What did they do to you? Why did they pull you out? 他们对你做了什么 为什么把你带走
[39:45] I’m fine. 我没事
[39:48] I’m fine. Just listen. 我没事 听着
[39:51] I talked to Miles. 我跟迈尔斯说过话了
[39:53] You’d be so proud. 你会很自豪的
[39:55] He’s in a class. 他在上课
[39:57] He’s learning real science. 他在学习真正的科学
[39:59] – And you saw him? – And he’s eating. -你看到他了 -他还有进食
[40:02] Three squares. 三顿饱饭
[40:04] He’s got his own fork. 他有自己的叉子
[40:10] I saw Zarah. 我看到扎拉了
[40:12] I had it all wrong in my head. 我完全想错了
[40:14] This whole time, 这么久以来
[40:15] I’ve not been seeing what was right in front of my eyes. 我没有看到我眼前的事物
[40:21] I miss you, Josie, and I am so sorry. 我很想你 乔茜 我很抱歉
[40:26] Me, too. 我也是
[40:29] I miss you, too. 我也想你
[40:32] That’s enough. 够了
[40:36] He’s got his own bed. 他有自己的床
[40:37] A-And there’s other kids. 那里还有其他小孩
[40:39] And he misses you, Josie! 他很想你 乔茜
[40:43] It’s only doors between us! 我们之间只隔了几扇门
[40:58] So, who are we looking for? 我们要找的人是谁
[42:46] You don’t remember me, do you, Nikki? 你不记得我了 对吗 妮基
[42:54] But you do know who I am. 但你知道我是谁
雪国列车

文章导航

Previous Post: 雪国列车(Snowpiercer)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 雪国列车(Snowpiercer)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

雪国列车(Snowpiercer)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号