时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:44] | I see now | 我现在明白了 |
[00:45] | that as The Freeze killed everyone I ever knew, | 大冰封杀死了我所认识的每个人时 |
[00:48] | I mistook my ticket to survival for freedom. | 我错把生存的机会当成了自由 |
[00:52] | But justice never boarded, | 但正义没有上车 |
[00:54] | and Wilford doubled down with a Jackboot on our throats | 威尔福德用守卫压迫我们 |
[00:58] | and a fat finger on the scales. | 只手操控一切 |
[01:02] | Now some of us are ready to change his terms. | 而今 我们中有些人想改变他的要求 |
[01:06] | It will be perilous, filthy work. | 过程将危险而肮脏 |
[01:09] | More precious souls may be lost. | 将有更多珍贵生命逝去 |
[01:11] | Clay, I don’t want any trouble. | 克雷 我不想惹麻烦 |
[01:12] | I’m just trying to work. I can’t be involved. | 我只是在工作 我不能卷进去 |
[01:14] | You live in Third. You are involved. | 你住在三等厢 这由不得你 |
[01:17] | But we didn’t come this far, suffer this much | 但我们走到这一步 承受了那么多 |
[01:20] | to give in to the same tyranny | 绝不会向当初 |
[01:22] | that destroyed us in the first place. | 毁了我们的暴行屈服 |
[01:25] | Even on a frozen, dead planet, humanity needs hope. | 就算是在冰封的死亡星球上 人类也需要希望 |
[01:30] | For these are our revolutions on Snowpiercer. | 因为这是我们在雪国列车上的革命 |
[01:35] | 1,001 cars long. | 1001节车厢的革命 |
[02:19] | Did your wife make that? | 那是你妻子做的吗 |
[02:21] | How long have you been married? | 你们结婚多久了 |
[02:31] | What’s your wife’s name? | 你妻子叫什么 |
[02:33] | Where’d you guys meet? | 你们在哪认识的 |
[02:38] | All this time in here, and you still won’t talk to me? | 在这里待了这么久 你还是不肯跟我说话吗 |
[02:41] | What you say in here is admissible. | 你在这里说的话可以作为呈堂证供 |
[02:44] | So? | 那又如何 |
[02:45] | So our smart visitors stay quiet. | 所以聪明的来客都闭上嘴 |
[02:48] | Your guilty visitors do. I have nothing to hide. | 那是有罪的来客 我无可隐瞒 |
[02:53] | My parents met in St. Moritz, on a chairlift. | 我父母是在瑞士圣莫里茨的缆椅上相识的 |
[02:59] | I know who your parents are. | 我知道你父母是谁 |
[03:01] | No. No, you don’t. But you will. | 不 你不知道 但你会知道的 |
[03:07] | LJ, honey. Are you alright? | 小莱 亲爱的 你没事吧 |
[03:09] | Oh, we are taking you home. | 我们要带你回家 |
[03:11] | – Melanie. – Sweetheart, we miss you so much. | -梅兰妮 -亲爱的 我们好想你 |
[03:13] | You’re coming home with us. | 你要跟我们回家 |
[03:15] | LJ, today you stand trial for murder. | 小莱 你今天将接受谋杀审判 |
[03:17] | Do you understand that? | 你明白吗 |
[03:20] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:21] | You’ll be expected to speak on your own behalf, | 你要代表自己发言 |
[03:24] | and a tribunal of ticketed passengers will render a verdict. | 由有票乘客组成的法庭将给出判决 |
[03:26] | Is that all clear? | 明白了吗 |
[03:28] | Mr. Wilford will be following closely. | 威尔福德先生将会密切关注进展 |
[03:30] | Good. Then he can see how ridiculous this whole thing is. | 很好 那他就能看到这一切多么荒唐 |
[03:34] | Tell it to Third, where the three victims lived. | 去跟三名被害人所在的三等厢说啊 |
[03:42] | She’s just a child. | 她还是个孩子 |
[03:43] | The man who committed these crimes is dead. | 犯罪的人已经死了 |
[03:46] | You just threw her in a cell. | 而你把她关进了监狱 |
[03:48] | Do you have any idea how this is playing uptrain? | 你知道这在前车引发了怎样的反响吗 |
[03:51] | We are bound by train rules to detain her ahead of trial. | 按照列车规矩 我们必须在审判前扣押她 |
[03:54] | That’s all, Lilah. | 仅此而已 莱拉 |
[03:58] | – It’s okay. – I don’t belong in a drawer. | -没事的 -我不该进抽屉 |
[04:02] | Please escort them to their quarters. | 请送他们回房 |
[04:05] | And I just want to thank Mr. Wilford for the chance to prove it. | 我想感谢威尔福德先生给我机会证明这一点 |
[04:17] | What are the chances you figure that the tribunal convicts her? | 你觉得法庭判她有罪的可能性有多大 |
[04:23] | There’s gonna be trouble in Third if they let her off. | 如果他们放了她 三等厢会动乱的 |
[04:26] | There already is. | 已经有乱子了 |
[04:30] | It looks like the infection’s improving. | 看来感染有所好转 |
[04:35] | Your poker face needs work, Doc. | 你的扑克脸需要练习了 医生 |
[04:38] | I was a vet. | 我以前是兽医 |
[04:40] | My patients didn’t talk back. | 我的病人不会顶嘴 |
[04:46] | Message! | 有消息 |
[04:49] | Astrid sent another one. | 阿斯特丽德又传来一条 |
[04:52] | “Today”? | “今天” |
[04:54] | She wants me uptrain today? | 她想让我今天就去前车 |
[04:55] | She must have some news on Layton. | 她一定是有莱顿的消息了 |
[04:58] | You ready, badass? | 准备好了吗 牛人 |
[05:01] | Put the chip in this bracelet. | 把芯片放在手链里 |
[05:02] | Make sure you wear it nice and high. | 一定要往上戴一些 |
[05:03] | – You’re chipping the pad just like anyone else. – Yes. | -就像其他人一样在面板上刷一下 -好 |
[05:08] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[05:12] | This chip will get you into Second Class. | 这枚芯片可以让你进入二等厢 |
[05:20] | Jinju Seong, as Surety for this Upgrade Applicant, | 成珍珠 作为此名升舱申请人的担保人 |
[05:24] | you accept liability for her conduct | 你要为她在试用期中的行为 |
[05:26] | during her probationary period, understood? | 承担责任 明白了吗 |
[05:29] | Yeah, if she messes up, we both suffer. | 明白 要是她乱来 我们都会遭殃 |
[05:33] | Got it. | 明白 |
[05:37] | – That should do it, Bess. – Thanks, Doc. | -这样就行了 贝丝 -谢谢 医生 |
[05:39] | And yours. | 还有你的 |
[05:47] | Okay, then. | 好了 |
[05:49] | On behalf of Wilford Industries, | 我谨代表威尔福德工业 |
[05:51] | I hereby grant you, Bess Francis Till, | 在此授予你 贝丝·弗朗西斯·提尔 |
[05:54] | access to Second Class and all the entitlements therein. | 进入二等厢 以及其附带的所有权利 |
[05:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[06:00] | Well, I guess we should leave you two to celebrate. | 我们让你们俩好好庆祝一下 |
[06:13] | Look at us. | 看看我们 |
[06:15] | Made it three whole months before shacking up. | 足足过了三个月才开始同居 |
[06:18] | Personal best for me. | 我的个人最佳纪录 |
[06:22] | You sure about all this? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[06:24] | Second Class and all the entitlements therein? No. | 二等厢和附带的所有权利吗 不 |
[06:30] | But I was sure about you the day we met. | 但从我们认识那天起 我就要定你了 |
[06:40] | No one’s going to convict her. | 没人会给她定罪的 |
[06:41] | The tribunal is paid passengers, | 审判员都是付费乘客 |
[06:43] | First and Second. We know them. | 一等二等厢 我们都认识 |
[06:47] | As long as you’re prepared, sweetheart. | 就等你准备好了 宝贝 |
[06:49] | She’ll be prepared. | 她会准备好的 |
[06:52] | But things happen on the stand — | 但在证人席上世事难料 |
[06:53] | – LJ. – Pay attention, honey. | -小莱 -注意听 宝贝 |
[06:55] | Come on. | 别玩了 |
[07:01] | What do you think it’s like in The Drawers? | 你们觉得抽屉里是什么样的 |
[07:03] | Oh, you don’t have to worry about that. | 你不用担心这些 |
[07:05] | By tonight, this will all be over and you’ll be back here with us. | 今晚一切就都结束了 你会回到我们身边 |
[07:08] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[07:11] | Can I? | 我可以吗 |
[07:15] | Not now, LJ. | 现在不行 小莱 |
[07:16] | I want to. | 我想要 |
[07:17] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[07:42] | Look. | 看 |
[07:46] | Okay. That’s enough. | 好了 够了 |
[07:49] | Spit it. | 吐出来 |
[07:50] | It’s not a day for your antics. | 今天可不是胡闹的时候 |
[07:56] | The only thing that should be in your mouth are these words — | 你嘴里只应该吐出来这些字 |
[07:59] | “He forced me.” | “他逼我的” |
[08:00] | He did force me. | 的确是他逼我的 |
[08:04] | You do know that, right? | 你们知道的吧 |
[08:06] | We know, sweetheart. | 我们知道 宝贝 |
[08:08] | We know. | 我们知道 |
[08:22] | Tristan, stare out the window on your own time, please. | 特里斯坦 请在休息时间看窗外的风景 |
[08:25] | Sorry. I used to dream I’d see the Amazon someday. | 抱歉 我曾经梦想有一天能看到亚马逊 |
[08:29] | Well, there’s nothing out there now but frozen lump. | 现在那里除了冰块什么都没有了 |
[08:32] | As soon as everyone’s gone, I want you to set up for the tribunal, | 等所有人都走了 我要你像平常的布置一样 |
[08:36] | as per the usual floor plan. | 准备一下法庭 |
[08:38] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 夫人 |
[08:59] | Service is over. | 菜已经上完了 |
[09:02] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[09:05] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[09:05] | Enjoy. Compliments of the Nightcar. | 请享用 夜车招待的 |
[09:10] | Mr. Sharma, wait. | 沙玛先生 等一下 |
[09:15] | My God. I… | 天啊 我… |
[09:17] | Go and get Melanie. Now. | 立刻把梅兰妮找来 |
[09:29] | That stunt was beneath you, Audrey. | 你做出那种事有失身份 奥德丽 |
[09:32] | No, it really wasn’t. | 不 并不失身份 |
[09:38] | I’m sorry about Nikki. | 妮基的事我很遗憾 |
[09:41] | I am. | 真的 |
[09:43] | But one suspect is dead, | 但一个嫌犯死了 |
[09:45] | and the other is standing trial for murder. What am I missing? | 另一个正以谋杀罪受审 我还漏了什么 |
[09:48] | You know the trial is a joke. | 你知道那审判就是个笑话 |
[09:51] | It’s five miles uptrain, where a jury of First and Second | 在五英里外的前厢 由一等和二等厢组成的陪审团 |
[09:54] | get to judge one of their own for killing three of us. | 将审判他们自己人是否杀了我们三个人 |
[09:56] | Us? | 我们 |
[10:00] | The Nightcar is supposed to be Switzerland. | 夜车应该保持中立才对 |
[10:05] | Why are you politicizing it? | 你为什么把这事政治化 |
[10:11] | Third has the right to petition Wilford | 三等厢有权请愿威尔福德 |
[10:13] | in labor disputes and matters of jurisprudence. | 只要涉及到劳动纠纷和审判规程事宜 |
[10:16] | We want a new tribunal drawn — | 我们希望设立新法庭 |
[10:18] | one representative from each class | 每个车厢各派出一名代表 |
[10:20] | and a delegation to observe the trial. | 以及组建一个代表团 旁观审判 |
[10:24] | For Christ’s sake, Audrey. | 老天 奥德丽 |
[10:28] | You’ve grown callous doing Wilford’s bidding. | 听命于威尔福德使你变得冷酷无情 |
[10:35] | You used to try to make a difference, too. | 你以前也曾试图改变现状 |
[10:40] | And I stood right here | 我当时就站在这 |
[10:41] | when you shared your vision of the Nightcar. | 听你分享你对夜车的愿景 |
[10:46] | Wilford saw a brothel. | 威尔福德只看见妓院 |
[10:49] | And you saw a higher purpose. | 而你看见了更高的目标 |
[10:51] | And you persuaded him I was right. | 你说服了他 我是对的 |
[10:53] | And I am asking you to stay true to your vision. | 现在我请求你忠于你的愿景 |
[10:57] | You give us a place to work through our grief, | 你给了我们一个熬过悲伤的地方 |
[10:59] | and the train depends on it! | 列车依靠它 |
[11:01] | And we depend on you, on your voice to Wilford’s ear. | 而我们依靠你 靠你向威尔福德发声 |
[11:08] | Recommend a new tribunal. | 向他建议设立新法庭 |
[11:11] | Or what? | 否则怎么样 |
[11:14] | Don’t make me threaten you, Melanie. | 别逼我威胁你 梅兰妮 |
[11:17] | Third touches every system on this train. | 三等厢和列车上所有系统都有联系 |
[11:20] | We will be heard. | 我们的声音必被听见 |
[11:34] | What has the long-term suspension done to Nikki? | 长期假死对妮基造成了什么影响 |
[11:37] | I can tell you the physiological effects — | 我可以告诉你生理效应 |
[11:40] | necrosis of adrenal tissue, hepatic insufficiencies. | 肾上腺组织坏死 肝功能不全 |
[11:44] | But her mental state? | 她的精神状态呢 |
[11:47] | I can’t say whether she would have improved or not. | 我说不好她本来会不会改善 |
[11:50] | There wasn’t enough time to detox her fully. | 没足够时间让她完全脱瘾 |
[11:54] | Are we assuming they’re experiencing something | 我们是否假设他们正有 |
[11:56] | – like Locked-in Syndrome? – Maybe. | -类似闭锁综合征的体验 -也许吧 |
[11:58] | We need to start by reviving them much slower. | 我们得从减慢唤醒他们的速度开始 |
[12:02] | We have 400 drawers. | 我们有四百个抽屉 |
[12:04] | Someday we may have 400 Sleepers. | 有一天也许会有四百名沉睡者 |
[12:05] | They can’t re-emerge traumatized. | 他们不能再出现时精神受创 |
[12:10] | Tell Mr. Wilford I’m trying. | 转告威尔福德先生 我在努力了 |
[12:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[12:19] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[12:20] | I hear Third are petitioning for a spot on the tribunal. | 我听说三等厢正请愿在法庭上占有一席之位 |
[12:26] | Are you considering it? | 你在考虑这事吗 |
[12:29] | LJ may actually get what she deserves. | 小莱也许能获判应有的罪名 |
[12:32] | You are considering it. | 你确实在考虑 |
[12:37] | A Thirdie on the tribunal? | 让三等厢的人参与审判 |
[12:40] | No, that’s not gonna be popular in First. | 不 头等厢的人不会满意 |
[12:43] | Equal representation with First and Second. | 头等厢和二等厢要有同样的代表 |
[12:45] | That’s the demand. | 这就是要求 |
[12:47] | Are you guys insane? | 你们疯了吗 |
[12:49] | The Folgers have a lot of power in First. They’ll freak out. | 福爵家族在头等厢势力很大 他们会吓坏的 |
[12:52] | You think we have a class divide now? | 你觉得我们现在有阶级分化了吗 |
[12:53] | This could blow the whole thing up. | 这可能会毁了一切 |
[12:58] | Can I borrow you for a second? | 能借一步说话吗 |
[13:01] | Yeah. | 行 |
[13:04] | Javi, can you take the helm? | 哈维 你能来掌舵吗 |
[13:05] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[14:03] | We haven’t done that since the bees died. | 自从蜜蜂死后我们就没干过了 |
[14:10] | I’m sensing a bit of a pattern. | 我似乎发现了一个模式 |
[14:12] | God, I wish I could open a frigging window. | 天呐 我真希望能开窗 |
[14:19] | You remember fresh air? | 你还记得新鲜空气吗 |
[14:30] | You remember… | 你记得 |
[14:33] | going for walks? | 散步吗 |
[14:41] | Rain. | 下雨 |
[14:44] | I miss the sound of rain. | 我想念雨声 |
[14:49] | I miss so many things. | 我想念很多事情 |
[15:04] | Are you gonna do this? | 你要这么做吗 |
[15:08] | Draw a new tribunal? | 设立一个新的法庭 |
[15:12] | I just want to breathe. | 我只想呼吸 |
[16:02] | Attention, passengers. | 各位乘客请注意 |
[16:04] | Mr. Wilford has accepted a Third Class petition | 威尔福德先生接受了三等厢的请求 |
[16:09] | to redraw the tribunal for today’s trial. | 为今天的审讯重新设立一个法庭 |
[16:14] | One name has been drawn randomly from each class. | 将从每个车厢随机抽取一个人的名字 |
[16:20] | If your name is called, please report immediately | 如果你听到了自己的名字 请立即到 |
[16:22] | to your Hospitality representative. | 乘客服务部代表处报道 |
[16:26] | From First Class, our jurist is Edith Gusterfeld. | 头等厢 陪审员是伊迪丝·古斯特菲尔德 |
[16:31] | From Second Class, | 二等厢 |
[16:33] | primary teacher Mary-Elizabeth Gillies. | 小学老师玛丽-伊丽莎白·吉利斯 |
[16:36] | And representing Third Class — | 三等厢的代表是 |
[16:39] | Papermaker Walter Flemming. | 造纸工人沃特·弗莱明 |
[16:44] | Again, Edith Gusterfeld, | 重复一次 伊迪丝·古斯特菲尔德 |
[16:46] | Mary-Elizabeth Gillies, | 玛丽-伊丽莎白·吉利斯 |
[16:47] | – and Walter Flemming… – Let’s go! | -与沃特·弗莱明 -出发 |
[16:50] | …please report to Hospitality. | 请立即到乘客服务部报道 |
[16:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢各位 |
[16:54] | Oh, we did it. | 我们做到了 |
[16:55] | Back on Sanitation in five minutes. | 五分钟后回去清洁 |
[16:59] | Come on. Come on. | 快点 快点 |
[17:01] | I want a break, too. | 我也想休息 |
[17:24] | It’s her. | 是她 |
[17:26] | Oh, thank God. You made it. | 谢天谢地 你做到了 |
[17:30] | What did you find out? | 你发现了什么 |
[17:33] | There’s nothing solid, but if he’s not in the Tail… | 没什么可靠的信息 但如果他不在车尾 |
[17:36] | Okay. So where’s she going? | 好吧 那她去哪 |
[17:37] | I think I found someone who might help. | 我觉得我找到了一个能帮忙的人 |
[17:39] | – Who? – The janitors, a guy named Terence. | -谁 -一个保洁员 叫特伦斯 |
[17:42] | Here, quick. I got this. Pants. | 给 快 好了 裤子 |
[17:43] | Look. That Jack can’t tell us apart. | 听着 那个守卫分不出我们的区别 |
[17:46] | I’ll be back before the next break, I promise. | 我会在下次休息前回来 我保证 |
[17:49] | – Yeah. – Okay? | -对 -好吗 |
[17:51] | You just keep your head down, alright? | 你就保持低调 好吗 |
[17:53] | – We’ll watch your back. – Okay. | -我们会帮你殿后 -好 |
[17:55] | Okay, go through here. Good luck. | 从这过去 祝你们好运 |
[17:58] | – Where am I going? – The Market. | -我要去哪 -市场 |
[18:00] | Look for the yellow butterfly. You’ll see it. | 找黄色的蝴蝶 过去就能看到 |
[18:02] | Okay. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[18:04] | I hope you find him. | 我希望你找到他 |
[18:21] | Mr. Flemming. | 弗莱明先生 |
[18:24] | Mr. Wilford thanks you for your service. | 威尔福德先生感谢您的服务 |
[18:27] | Please help yourself. | 请自便 |
[18:32] | Not saying hello? | 不打声招呼吗 |
[18:33] | I’m Mary, the primary teacher. | 我是玛丽 小学老师 |
[18:35] | I ought to thank you for your craft. | 我应该感谢您做的手工 |
[18:37] | The kids love New Paper Day. | 孩子们都很喜欢”新纸日” |
[18:39] | Edith Gusterfeld, Firstie. | 伊迪丝·古斯特菲尔德 头等厢的 |
[18:41] | But don’t hold that against me. | 但别因此而反感我 |
[18:43] | Understood. | 理解 |
[18:43] | – I like your earrings. – Thank you, dear. | -我喜欢你的耳环 -谢谢 亲爱的 |
[18:45] | Aww! Ms. Gusterfeld… | 古斯特菲尔德夫人… |
[18:47] | Doesn’t Mr. Wilford understand | 威尔福德先生难道不知道 |
[18:49] | that you can’t just change the rules? | 你不能随便更改规则吗 |
[18:52] | I guess they’re his rules to change. | 我觉得这些规则他有权更改 |
[18:55] | He chose the will of the people. | 他遵循人们的意愿 |
[18:58] | We don’t have will. | 我们没有意愿 |
[19:01] | We have order. | 我们只有秩序 |
[19:04] | It’s not every day we get a chance to mingle with other classes. | 我们不是每天都有机会和其他舱位的人交流的 |
[19:14] | Third Class delegates, if you want to go to to the trial, | 三等车厢代表们 如果你们想参加审讯 |
[19:17] | give me your names and passenger numbers. | 就说出你们的名字和乘客号码 |
[19:24] | Well, congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[19:27] | You must be happy now that you’re bourgeoisie. | 你一定很开心你现在是中产阶级了 |
[19:30] | That depends. Are you gonna extort addicts for sex today? | 不一定 你今天要向瘾君子们进行性敲诈吗 |
[19:35] | Come on, man. My probation’s over. | 别这样 我的缓刑已经过了 |
[19:43] | Okay, well, I’d like to stay for Jinju’s testimony, | 好吧 我想留下来看珍珠作证 |
[19:47] | you know, show her some support. | 给她一些支持 |
[19:49] | They’re ready uptrain. | 前车准备好了 |
[19:51] | Well, better get going, then, shouldn’t we? | 那我们最好出发了 是不是 |
[19:55] | Alright, dirtbags! | 好的 邋遢鬼们 |
[19:57] | We’re on the march! Now, listen up! | 我们要出发了 都听好了 |
[20:00] | Listen! Right. | 听着 对 |
[20:02] | Now, you’re gonna see some things uptrain | 你们即将在前列车厢看到 |
[20:03] | that are unfamiliar to you, | 一些你们不熟悉的东西 |
[20:05] | things like hygiene and self-respect. | 比如卫生和自尊 |
[20:08] | You will hear people speaking in complete sentences. | 你们会听到人们说出完整的句子 |
[20:12] | Now, don’t punch them. Don’t punch their belongings. | 不要去打他们 不要去抢他们的随身物品 |
[20:14] | Don’t lick things. | 不要乱舔东西 |
[20:16] | Am I making myself clear? | 我说得够清楚吗 |
[20:17] | Now, hands to yourself, eyes forward, | 双手放好 眼睛直视 |
[20:19] | and just remember who’s carrying the batons, okay? | 并且记住谁才是指挥者 好吗 |
[20:22] | Alright. That’s enough. | 好的 够了 |
[20:23] | Okay, everyone, in a line, please! | 好的 大家请排成一队 |
[20:26] | Mrs. Gusterfeld will vote with First. | 古斯特菲尔德夫人会跟着头等厢投票 |
[20:29] | She’ll get the teacher on board. | 她会让老师也同意的 |
[20:32] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[20:34] | You don’t see what’s happening, do you? | 你没有意识到发生了什么 是吧 |
[20:39] | There’s an idea traveling uptrain, Robert. | 有个想法正在前列车厢中传播 罗伯特 |
[20:43] | It wants to live, this idea. | 这个想法想要持续存在 |
[20:47] | It wants to set the train ablaze, | 它想点燃整个列车 |
[20:50] | and all it needs is a spark. | 而它只需要一个小火花 |
[20:52] | All it needs is to wrap its thick fingers | 它只需要用它粗糙的手指 |
[20:55] | around your daughter’s throat | 掐住你女儿的脖子 |
[20:57] | and choke her out for the working man. | 为了那个工人将她掐死 |
[21:00] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[21:02] | Everything’s fine, darling. | 一切都好 亲爱的 |
[21:04] | You look beautiful. | 你看起来好美 |
[21:06] | Let’s keep working on your testimony. | 我们继续来排练你的证词 |
[21:11] | Leave the rest to me, Lilah. | 其他的就交给我 莱拉 |
[21:19] | That psycho’s Kill Cult took another one. | 那个变态的杀人团体又带走了一个人 |
[21:28] | Juntos, vamos con dios. | 我们与上帝同行 |
[21:32] | Hang on. | 坚持住 |
[21:33] | That psycho’s Kill Cult took another one. | 那个变态的杀人团体又带走了一个人 |
[21:35] | – No, we are hungry. – Not like this. | -不 我们很饿 -但也不能这样 |
[21:38] | I can smell them cooking. | 我能闻到他们在做吃的 |
[21:40] | They’re at the back now, against the wall. | 他们在后面 靠着墙 |
[21:41] | Goddamn cannibals. | 该死的食人族 |
[21:43] | Come on, Miles. Up you go. | 来 迈尔斯 上去吧 |
[21:46] | – We’ll be alright. – We need your help. | -我们会没事的 -我们需要你帮忙 |
[21:48] | Put a stop to them now. | 快去阻止他们 |
[21:53] | Here you are. | 给 |
[22:55] | Welcome to Third. | 欢迎来到三等厢 |
[23:03] | She reeks of Sanitation. | 她浑身散发着清洁小队的臭气 |
[23:06] | So that’s how you got out. | 原来你是这么出来的啊 |
[23:08] | Astrid wouldn’t say. | 阿斯特丽德不肯说 |
[23:11] | Good. | 很好 |
[23:12] | We risked this for one reason — to find Layton. | 我们如此铤而走险就是为了找到莱顿 |
[23:15] | He’s not back in the Tail? | 他没回车尾吗 |
[23:17] | They’re saying he is, but, no, he isn’t. | 说是回了 但其实没有 |
[23:20] | We think he’s in a drawer. | 我们觉得他进了抽屉 |
[23:26] | So, um… | 所以说… |
[23:29] | the man comes forward, | 这个男人站了出来 |
[23:31] | solves the biggest crime in train history. | 破解了列车史上最大的案子 |
[23:34] | Why would they put him in a drawer? | 为什么还要把他关进抽屉呢 |
[23:37] | Maybe he turned over the wrong rock. | 也许是他发现了不可告人的秘密 |
[23:38] | Or maybe he’s dead. | 也许他已经死了 |
[23:41] | Maybe he pissed off Wilford | 也许是他惹恼了威尔福德 |
[23:43] | and, uh, got his head stuck out a port, huh? | 害自己被处死 |
[23:47] | He’s not the dying type. You met him. | 他是打不死的 你见过他 |
[23:51] | Funny. | 有意思 |
[23:54] | We were just talking about The Drawers. | 我们刚刚正好聊到了抽屉的事 |
[23:58] | Can we get in? | 我们能进去吗 |
[23:59] | Might not be a bad day for it. | 今天时机不错 |
[24:01] | Security’s lean ’cause of the trial. | 因为审判的事 安保很薄弱 |
[24:04] | Yeah, well… | 那… |
[24:08] | What the hell? | 管他的 |
[24:10] | Let’s hit The Drawers. | 我们就去抽屉吧 |
[24:13] | We have no issue with the good people of Third, | 我们与三等厢的好人没有过节 |
[24:15] | but if all they have to do is make a bit of noise | 但如果他们只想制造骚乱 |
[24:17] | and suddenly we’re rewriting the enshrined rules of the train, | 而我们突然打算改写列车神圣的规矩 |
[24:19] | then we all have a problem. | 那我们就都有麻烦了 |
[24:21] | All due respect, Mr. Folger, are you speaking | 恕我直言 福爵先生 你这么说 |
[24:25] | as a concerned citizen or a scared daddy? | 是出自一位担忧的公民 还是一位害怕的父亲 |
[24:29] | – Both. – We all stand with the Folgers. | -都有 -我们都支持福爵一家 |
[24:31] | As they’d stand with us if Third came for our children. | 如果三等厢针对我们的小孩 他们也会如此 |
[24:34] | My job is to uphold the rules, not to make them. | 我的职责是维持规矩 不是制定规矩 |
[24:39] | Mr. Wilford locked himself away uptrain. | 威尔福德先生把自己封闭在了前车 |
[24:41] | The man is out of touch. | 他与现实脱节了 |
[24:43] | He’s got the skills to keep us all alive. | 他有让我们所有人活下去的能力 |
[24:46] | What have you got? | 你们有什么 |
[24:47] | I got $400 million in early investor status | 我有作为早期投资者身份的四亿美元 |
[24:49] | and a whole world of pain when it comes to my survival. | 以及如果事关我的生死 我能制造很多麻烦 |
[24:52] | Please don’t misunderstand us. | 请不要误会我们 |
[24:54] | May Wilford run his engine for as long as the track holds. | 愿威尔福德的永动机永不停息 |
[24:56] | But day-to-day operations, justice, resources, the Tail… | 但日常运行 正义 资源 车尾 |
[25:03] | maybe these matters would be better handled here, | 或许这些问题在这里解决更好 |
[25:05] | where their effects are felt. | 因为这里会受到影响 |
[25:08] | And what about Melanie Cavill? | 那梅兰妮·卡维尔怎么办 |
[25:15] | She’d be the first to go. | 她会是第一个下台的人 |
[25:21] | So they’re talking about sedition. | 他们是在谈论煽动叛乱的事 |
[25:25] | How did the commander respond? | 指挥官是怎么回应的 |
[25:28] | Uh, well, he didn’t agree or — or disagree. | 他持中立态度 |
[25:30] | He mostly just, uh, stared at us coldly, | 他主要是冷眼看着我们 |
[25:35] | which, I won’t lie, is very effective. | 不过我得说 很有效果 |
[25:41] | Don’t you need to get to the trial? | 你不用去参加庭审吗 |
[25:45] | I do. | 我要去的 |
[25:47] | We’ll speed up those renovations for you, | 我们会加快为你翻修 |
[25:49] | and Mr. Wilford thanks you for your service. | 威尔福德先生感谢你的服务 |
[26:05] | Honey. It’s time to go. | 亲爱的 该走了 |
[26:10] | Make eye contact. | 记得要进行眼神交流 |
[26:12] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:12] | – Be sincere. – I know! | -真诚点 -我知道 |
[26:14] | – Trite tears are okay. – Not trite tears. | -老套的眼泪攻势就行 -不要眼泪攻势 |
[26:16] | – Contrite tears. – Well, I’ll be crying them, not saying them, | -眼泪攻势 -我会哭出眼泪 不会说出眼泪 |
[26:18] | so you can just criticize me after. | 这样你可以结束后再来批评我 |
[26:20] | Come here, my Liliahs. | 过来 我的两个莱拉 |
[26:43] | All rise. | 全体起立 |
[26:54] | Please settle. | 肃静 |
[26:58] | As we are all aware, | 大家都知道 |
[27:00] | tribunals are convened when the Order of our Eternal Engine | 当永动机的秩序遭到犯罪 阴谋和渎职威胁时 |
[27:04] | is threatened by crime, conspiracy, or negligence. | 我们会就召开审判 |
[27:11] | Lilah Folger Junior, | 小莱拉·福爵 |
[27:13] | you stand accused of two counts of murder. | 你被控犯下两起谋杀案 |
[27:18] | Please be seated. | 请坐 |
[27:21] | This tribunal is now in session. | 审判开始 |
[27:26] | Once the accused was apprehended, | 被告被捕后 |
[27:28] | the Brakemen conducted a full and thorough search | 司闸员就彻底搜查了 |
[27:32] | of the Folgers’ quarters. | 福爵的住处 |
[27:35] | There we found the most striking evidence in the case. | 我们找到了本案中最关键的证据 |
[27:46] | Hidden in Lilah Junior’s jewelry box | 小莱拉的首饰盒里 |
[27:50] | were the particularly preserved | 藏着保存完好的 |
[27:52] | severed penises of two male victims. | 两名死者切割下来的生殖器 |
[27:59] | Sean Wise was bound and choked multiple times | 肖恩·怀斯被一根细带捆绑 |
[28:02] | with a thin ligature. | 并掐至窒息多次 |
[28:04] | He was very much alive when his genitals were… | 他的生殖器被切下时… |
[28:10] | chopped off. | 他还活着 |
[28:13] | It was nothing you ever want to see. | 那场景真是惨绝人寰 |
[28:16] | He was staring back at me through the cold, | 他冰冷的尸身就这么盯着我 |
[28:20] | limbless and… | 没有四肢 |
[28:24] | …and dickless. | 没有下体 |
[28:27] | The whole time, Erik’s focus was Lilah Junior. | 埃里克一直关注的都是小莱拉 |
[28:30] | I was as much her hostage as I was his. | 我虽然是他的人质 但也几乎是她的人质 |
[28:41] | That was what they wanted, Erik and LJ, | 这就是埃里克和小莱一直以来想要的 |
[28:44] | to kill us all in a nihilistic rage. | 让我们死于虚妄的愤怒中 |
[28:50] | But the Eternal Engine is still here. | 但是永动机还在 |
[28:54] | We will now hear from Miss Audrey of the Nightcar, | 接下来 请夜车的奥德丽小姐 |
[28:59] | speaking on behalf of one of the victims. | 代表一位被害人发言 |
[29:06] | I will tell the whole truth. | 我将知无不言 |
[29:10] | Her name was not “Victim.” | 她的名字不叫”被害人” |
[29:13] | Her name was Nicolette Genêt — Nikki. | 她叫妮克莱特·吉奈特 妮基 |
[29:18] | She sang off-key, and she was kind as a rule, | 她唱歌跑调 还很善良 |
[29:21] | but few of you care up here. | 但是你们几乎都不在乎她 |
[29:23] | To you, she’s just some dead girl from downtrain. | 对你们来说 她只是后车厢的一个死去的女孩 |
[29:26] | Well, you need to care about the lives of Third, | 你们需要关注三等厢的人 |
[29:31] | because seven days a week, three shifts a day, | 因为我们每周七天 每天三班倒 |
[29:35] | we keep the bearings greased and the cold at bay. | 保持轴承润滑 防止严寒霜冻 |
[29:39] | We draw straws to have children, | 我们生孩子需要抽签 |
[29:41] | and we die from preventible accidents | 我们会死于可预防的意外 |
[29:44] | and diseases you get treatment for. | 你们能轻松治好的病 却能要我们的命 |
[29:48] | I haven’t come to this place easily. | 我来这里费了不少周折 |
[29:51] | When we left Chicago, | 我们离开芝加哥时 |
[29:52] | we needed Mr. Wilford’s iron order to survive, | 需要威尔福德先生的铁律才能活下来 |
[29:56] | but almost 19 revolutions later… | 但在绕了近19圈后 |
[30:01] | seven years, I know all of you, | 七年了 我了解你们所有人 |
[30:06] | and I know we need to save our souls. | 我知道 我们需要拯救我们的灵魂 |
[30:12] | Find your compassion. | 找回你们的同情心 |
[30:14] | Send a message to this entire train | 向列车上所有人发出一条信息 |
[30:16] | that justice is not reserved for the rich. | 正义不只属于富人 |
[30:18] | There can be justice for all, for Nikki. | 人人都能得到正义 妮基也能 |
[30:23] | Her name was Nikki. | 她的名字是妮基 |
[30:29] | Order! | 肃静 |
[30:34] | Order! Please! | 肃静 拜托 |
[30:37] | We will take a brief recess, | 我们稍作休息 |
[30:39] | and when we return, we will hear from the accused. | 回来后 我们将有请被告发言 |
[30:47] | Oh, Doctor, can I swab the floor for the prisoners? | 大夫 我能帮囚犯擦地板吗 |
[30:49] | No, it’s okay. I want to get back to the trial. | 不用了 我想回到庭审上去 |
[30:52] | Oh, yeah. Poor girl. | 嗯 可怜的姑娘 |
[30:53] | Were you listening? Sorry. | 你刚有去听吗 抱歉 |
[30:57] | It’s heartbreaking. | 真令人心碎 |
[30:58] | Thank you. Yes, it really is. | 谢谢 确实是 |
[31:11] | Come on. Come on. | 用点力 |
[31:19] | Come on. | 来 |
[31:26] | Hello, you poor buggers. | 你们好 可怜虫们 |
[31:29] | Which one’s he in? | 他在哪个抽屉里 |
[31:30] | Figure it out. | 自己找 |
[31:33] | Shit. | 该死 |
[31:37] | There’s — There’s got to be a list here somewhere. | 肯定有名单吧 |
[31:44] | Come on. Quick. | 快来 |
[31:58] | What’s that? Where are you going? | 那是什么 你们去哪 |
[32:00] | Sorry, Tailie. | 抱歉 车尾人 |
[32:02] | You’re robbing the place. | 你们趁火打劫 |
[32:04] | Can you help me find him, please? | 你能帮我找到他吗 拜托了 |
[32:06] | Don’t take this personally, huh? | 我们不是针对你 |
[32:08] | And don’t get caught. | 别被抓了 |
[32:10] | No, wait, wait. | 不 等下 |
[32:11] | Got to go. | 得走了 |
[32:16] | Shit! | 靠 |
[32:24] | Lilah. | 莱拉 |
[32:26] | Whatever you’re doing behind closed doors, don’t. | 不管你在暗地里做什么 都别做了 |
[32:35] | Let me tell you a Folger family story. | 我给你讲个福爵家的故事 |
[32:38] | When LJ was 7, she put out Robert’s eye. | 小莱7岁的时候 她取出了罗伯特的眼睛 |
[32:43] | Lashed out with a fork and punctured it all over his face. | 用叉子在他脸上乱戳 |
[32:48] | And even as the jelly was running down his cheek, | 即使胶状物从他脸上流下 |
[32:51] | he held her through the tantrum, protecting her. | 他在她发脾气的时候全程抱着她 保护她 |
[32:57] | So you go ahead with your Hospitality show trial | 所以你继续进行你乘客服务部的走过场审判 |
[33:02] | and prepare to suffer the consequences. | 到时后果自负 |
[33:08] | Because you’re messing with my bloodline. | 因为你惹的是我的血脉 |
[33:17] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[33:28] | Where are you, Layton? | 你在哪 莱顿 |
[33:32] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[33:37] | I swear to tell the truth. | 我发誓会说实话 |
[33:48] | I-I loved Erik Sotto. | 我爱埃里克·索托 |
[33:53] | Or at least I think I did. | 或者说至少我认为是这样 |
[33:57] | The — The confusion, the ache in my guts, the fear, | 我内心的困惑 疼痛和恐惧 |
[34:03] | that is love, isn’t it? | 那就是爱 不是吗 |
[34:08] | Erik told me it was. | 埃里克跟我说是的 |
[34:15] | Erik had a power over me, and I — | 埃里克控制着我 而我… |
[34:19] | He made me watch him do terrible things. | 他让我看着他做可怕的事情 |
[34:23] | And I-I can still hear those men begging for it to end. | 我仍能听到那些男人求他住手 |
[34:33] | Uh, but Erik said fear makes people honest. | 但埃里克说恐惧让人诚实 |
[34:38] | I think that’s true. | 我想那是真的 |
[34:41] | Sean Wise, just before he died, said that he was an informant… | 肖恩·怀斯 在他死前 他说他是一个线人 |
[34:48] | …A spy for Mr. Wilford. | 他是威尔福德先生的间谍 |
[34:50] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[34:52] | Dios mío. | 老天啊 |
[34:53] | Sean said that shadows and lies | 肖恩说阴影和谎言 |
[34:55] | were taking over our beautiful train from tip to Tail, | 占据了我们美丽的列车 从头至尾 |
[35:00] | from Ag-Sec to The Drawers. | 从农业区到抽屉间 |
[35:04] | “400 secrets that rock us to the rails,” He said, | 他说”400个能震惊我们所有人的秘密” |
[35:08] | but he would never spill them. | 但他绝不会说出来 |
[35:15] | Mia? | 米娅 |
[35:20] | Mia. Oh, my God. | 米娅 我的天 |
[35:22] | Can I say this part to Mr. Wilford? | 这段话我能说给威尔福德先生吗 |
[35:27] | Yes, he’s following along. | 可以 他有在听 |
[35:34] | I am so sorry for the part that I played in this tragedy. | 我很抱歉我有参与此次悲剧 |
[35:40] | I was silent when I should have spoken, | 我在本该发声的时候选择了沉默 |
[35:44] | but Sean Wise gave his life to save humanity | 但肖恩·怀斯为了拯救黑暗中的人类 |
[35:47] | from the darkness that almost swallowed me whole. | 而牺牲了自己 那黑暗差点将我吞噬 |
[35:51] | Oh, no. No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[35:55] | If the train shows me mercy… | 如果列车能宽恕我 |
[36:02] | …I promise to do my part for her, too. | 我保证我也会为它做出贡献 |
[36:10] | That’s all I can say. | 我只能说这么多 |
[36:12] | All rise. | 全体起立 |
[36:14] | The tribunal will now break to deliberate. | 审判员现在将去进行商讨 |
[36:36] | Layton. | 莱顿 |
[36:45] | What the hell was that? | 刚才怎么回事 |
[36:47] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:49] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[36:53] | Maybe Sean found out that The Drawers are experimental. | 也许肖恩发现抽屉是在做实验 |
[36:57] | Maybe he told her about the list. | 也许他跟她说了名单 |
[36:59] | Well, that changes the calculus, doesn’t it? | 这就改变了一切 对吗 |
[37:37] | This is all her fault. | 这都怪她 |
[37:38] | From the beginning, I shouldn’t even be here. | 从一开始 我就不该来这儿 |
[37:40] | Shut up, Javier. | 闭嘴 哈维尔 |
[37:41] | Do you have another option? | 你有其他选择吗 |
[37:43] | No. | 没有 |
[37:45] | No, I don’t. | 不 我没有 |
[37:48] | I’m not sleeping with her, am I? | 我又没和她睡 对吗 |
[37:56] | Layton? | 莱顿 |
[37:59] | Layton, I’m here. Layton. | 莱顿 我来了 莱顿 |
[38:13] | Layton, Layton, Layton. | 莱顿 莱顿 莱顿 |
[38:16] | Layton, I’m here. | 莱顿 我来了 |
[38:19] | Oh, the sweet smell of Second Class corridors. | 二等厢走廊真香啊 |
[38:22] | Your new bridal home, eh? | 你的结婚新家 |
[38:26] | Come for dinner. | 来吃晚餐吧 |
[38:27] | Second Class rations get dessert every night. | 二等厢每晚都能有甜点 |
[38:32] | What? | 怎么了 |
[38:56] | Osweiller. | 奥斯维勒 |
[39:12] | – Layton. – It’s a Tailie! | -莱顿 -是车尾人 |
[39:17] | Oz! Oz, get off her! | 小奥 小奥 放开她 |
[39:24] | You’re Till, right? Layton. | 你是提尔 对吗 莱顿 |
[39:26] | – Why is he in here? – His heartbeat’s barely there. | -他怎么在这儿 -他几乎没有心跳 |
[39:28] | He’s supposed to be in the Tail! | 他应该在车尾的 |
[39:35] | Layton. Layton. | 莱顿 莱顿 |
[39:37] | Layton, can you hear me? | 莱顿 你能听到我吗 |
[39:38] | Layton. Layton. It’s me. Layton. | 莱顿 莱顿 是我 莱顿 |
[39:41] | Layton, Layton. | 莱顿 莱顿 |
[39:43] | Layton. | 莱顿 |
[39:45] | We got to get out of here now. | 我们得赶紧离开 |
[39:47] | Order! | 肃静 |
[39:49] | Quiet, please. | 请安静 |
[39:55] | Lilah Folger Junior, | 小莱拉·福爵 |
[39:57] | the tribunal will now announce your verdict. | 法庭现在将宣布裁决结果 |
[40:02] | By unanimous decision, | 陪审团一致决定 |
[40:05] | we find Lilah Folger Junior… | 我们认为小莱拉·福爵 |
[40:10] | guilty on all counts. | 所有罪名都成立 |
[40:40] | There’s no choice. | 别无他法 |
[40:43] | It’s what she asked for in the worst case. | 这是她在最坏情况下的要求 |
[40:46] | She should’ve left it. | 她就不该管的 |
[40:48] | She should’ve just left it alone. | 她就不该管的 |
[41:04] | Order! Order! | 肃静 肃静 |
[41:10] | Order, everyone! | 大家肃静 |
[41:12] | We have a message from Mr. Wilford. | 我们收到了一条威尔福德先生的信息 |
[41:20] | In light of the young age of the accused… | 考虑到被告还很年轻 |
[41:25] | …Mr. Wilford commutes the sentence of Lilah Folger Junior | 威尔福德先生选择减免小莱拉·福爵的判决 |
[41:29] | and remands her to the custody of her parents. | 将她送还给她的父母 |
[41:35] | Thank God. You’re safe. | 谢天谢地 你安全了 |
[41:37] | Please calm down! | 请冷静 |
[41:40] | Order! Order! Please! | 肃静 肃静 |
[41:44] | Everyone remain calm! | 大家保持冷静 |
[41:48] | Please remain calm! This trial is over. | 请保持冷静 庭审结束 |
[41:51] | Please remain calm. | 请保持冷静 |
[42:11] | Alright. As far as I go. | 好了 我只能到这儿了 |
[42:12] | – What? – No, I got to go. | -什么 -我得走了 |
[42:13] | – Where are you going? – Just — I got to go. | -你去哪 -我就是得走了 |
[42:16] | – Where is it? – Keep going. | -在哪 -继续走 |
[42:17] | She’s down there. | 她就在前面 |
[42:19] | Come on, Layton. | 来 莱顿 |
[42:24] | I’ve got you. I’ve got you. | 我扶着你 我扶着你 |
[42:32] | Josie. | 乔茜 |
[42:36] | You need to hide him. | 你得把他藏起来 |
[42:38] | What’s wrong with him? | 他怎么了 |
[42:40] | They drawered him. | 他们把他关进了抽屉 |
[42:45] | Don’t you give up on me now, okay? | 不准抛下我 好吗 |
[42:47] | I’ll be back. I’ll be back. | 我会回来的 |
[42:49] | I’ll be back. | 我会回来的 |
[42:50] | How’d you get out of the Tail? | 你怎么从车尾出来的 |
[42:58] | The Tail needs to trust you, Zarah. | 车尾需要信任你 扎拉 |
[43:02] | I’ll look after him. | 我会照顾他的 |
[43:12] | Got to get you upstairs. | 我得送你到楼上去 |
[43:18] | Before I release you to your parents… | 在我放你回到你父母身边之前 |
[43:23] | Mr. Wilford has asked me | 威尔福德先生要我 |
[43:24] | to stress the importance of discretion. | 强调守口如瓶的重要性 |
[43:30] | Oh, so don’t spill all of his Drawer secrets? | 别把他的抽屉秘密说出去 |
[43:36] | What did Sean Wise tell you exactly? | 肖恩·怀斯具体跟你说了什么 |
[43:41] | That’s between me and Mr. Wilford, isn’t it? | 那是我和威尔福德先生之间的事 不是吗 |
[43:47] | He’s taking an extraordinary risk in helping you. | 他为了帮你冒了很大的风险 |
[43:50] | Third Class? | 三等厢 |
[43:52] | I think they’ll get over it. | 他们会翻篇的 |
[43:55] | I mean you, LJ. | 我是说你 小莱 |
[44:00] | I mean letting you walk free. | 我指的是放你走 |
[44:08] | Wilford looked out for me, so… | 威尔福德关照我 |
[44:13] | I’ll look out for him. | 我也会关照他 |
[44:19] | Can I go now? | 我能走了吗 |
[44:41] | – Daddy! – Lilah. | -爸爸 -莱拉 |
[44:43] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[44:44] | – You’re safe. – It’s all over. | -你安全了 -都结束了 |
[44:49] | – What a nightmare. – You’re safe. | -真是场噩梦 -你安全了 |
[44:52] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[44:58] | Osweiller? | 奥斯维勒 |
[45:02] | Shit. | 该死 |
[45:41] | Never again. | 下不为例 |
[45:42] | – Never again. – Never again. | -下不为例 -下不为例 |
[45:44] | – Never again. – Never again. | -下不为例 -下不为例 |
[45:45] | – Never again. – Never again. | -下不为例 -下不为例 |
[45:47] | – Never again. – Never again. | -下不为例 -下不为例 |