时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | People long for life before the Freeze. | 人们渴望大冰封之前的生活 |
[00:13] | But I dunno. | 但不好说 |
[00:16] | I might like this life better. | 我或许更喜欢这样的生活 |
[00:28] | I think of me mum. | 我想到妈妈 |
[00:30] | Chain-smoking at the kitchen table, | 在餐桌前一根接一根地抽烟 |
[00:33] | fresh bruises under last night’s makeup. | 昨晚的妆容下是新的瘀伤 |
[00:36] | “Keep your head on a swivel,” she’d say, | “脑袋要转得勤” 她会说 |
[00:39] | “’cause trouble comes sideways.” | “麻烦会不期而至” |
[00:44] | It’s a zero-sum world now. | 现在是个零和世界 |
[00:47] | You set a thing in motion | 你开始一件事 |
[00:48] | and watch it tumble down the line. | 看着它一点点推进 |
[00:54] | All that’s comin’ is comin’ head-on… | 要发生的一切 都迎头而来 |
[00:57] | …the whole great shitshow | 这一场大闹剧 |
[00:59] | flattened down into a single line. | 压扁成了一条直线 |
[01:04] | To climb, someone else falls. | 为了攀爬 要有别人摔下去 |
[01:06] | To gain, someone else loses. | 为了获得 要有别人失去 |
[01:10] | And roundy-round we go. | 我们一圈圈地转 |
[01:14] | 1,001 cars long. | 1001节车厢 |
[01:46] | Subtrain, platform 312. Electrical short. | 附属列车 312平台 电力短路 |
[01:50] | I’ll go. | 我去 |
[01:52] | Sure, have all the fun jobs, man. | 好 有趣的工作都归你了 |
[01:54] | And you don’t even have to follow protocol. | 你甚至不需要遵守规章 |
[01:56] | Isn’t that nice? | 多棒啊 |
[01:58] | What do you want, Javi? | 你想要什么 哈维 |
[02:00] | You wanna invoke Wilford’s | 你想要援引威尔福德的 |
[02:01] | “no fraternizing in the Engine” rule, is that it? | “不得在永动机厢亲近”规则吗 是吗 |
[02:03] | When she first took this train, she said we’ll follow His order. | 她刚上车时 说我们要遵守他的命令 |
[02:08] | But I guess she can turn a trial into a total sham. | 但我猜 她可以把审判变成一场骗局 |
[02:12] | You can shag the help, too, right? | 你也可以上女佣 是吧 |
[02:18] | You know, Javi, | 哈维 |
[02:18] | it’s almost been seven years. | 都快七年了 |
[02:21] | Maybe you should find a girlfriend. | 或许你该找个女友 |
[02:25] | Only I’d have to lie to her, too. | 但我还得对她撒谎 |
[02:28] | Focus on your breath. | 注意呼吸 |
[02:33] | You’re squirming. | 你在动 |
[02:35] | Be in the moment. | 沉浸于当下 |
[02:35] | Yep, I’m in the moment. | 嗯 我沉浸了 |
[02:38] | Just… | 就是… |
[02:40] | some other moments I kinda need to be in. | 我需要进入别的时刻 |
[02:42] | Mel! | 梅 |
[02:51] | Are your eyes open? | 你睁眼睛了吗 |
[02:53] | Nope. | 没有 |
[02:54] | You’re useless! | 你真没用 |
[02:56] | You can’t even try? | 你都不能试试吗 |
[02:58] | I’m sorry, Jinju. | 对不起 珍珠 |
[03:00] | Just not feeling it today. | 今天没心情 |
[03:02] | Heard about the strike? | 听说罢工的事了吗 |
[03:05] | Strike? | 罢工 |
[03:07] | Yeah. Can you zip me? | 嗯 可以给我拉拉链吗 |
[03:09] | Look. | 看 |
[03:12] | They’re circulating all through Third. | 三等厢在传 |
[03:14] | It’s blowback from the trial. | 这是审判的后果 |
[03:16] | Shit! | 该死 |
[03:18] | They can cripple every system on the train. | 他们能让列车的系统停摆 |
[03:20] | Yes, they could. | 是的 |
[03:22] | They’d suffer along with the rest of us. | 他们会跟我们一样受罪 |
[03:24] | They’re putting the gun to their own head. | 他们在拿枪指着自己的脑袋 |
[03:26] | Well, it seems like, to pull the balance of power their way, | 看来 为了让权力天平向己方倾斜 |
[03:30] | they’re willing to risk it. | 他们不惜冒险 |
[03:32] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么办 |
[03:35] | I’m going | 我要 |
[03:36] | to crush it. | 镇压反叛 |
[03:41] | I forgot to ask you. | 我忘记问你了 |
[03:43] | How was last night, with Till? | 昨晚怎么样 跟提尔 |
[03:46] | There was no last night. | 昨晚没发生什么 |
[03:47] | She never showed up. | 她没来 |
[03:50] | That’s weird. | 奇怪啊 |
[04:00] | – Brakeman Till. – Where have you been? | -司闸员提尔 -你去哪了 |
[04:02] | I looked for you all night. | 我找了你一整晚 |
[04:04] | And why is that, then? | 为什么呢 |
[04:08] | Listen, Osweiller, I’m sorry about what happened. | 听着 奥斯维勒 我很抱歉发生了那事 |
[04:09] | I made a split decision, a bad dec– | 我做了一个两难的决定 一个坏决… |
[04:13] | No, we’ve got time for that later. | 不 我们晚点再谈这事 |
[04:15] | We have law enforcement work to be doing. | 我们还要去执法呢 |
[04:18] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[04:19] | Fix yourself up, yeah? | 整理下仪容 |
[04:32] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[04:32] | You’re okay. It’s okay. | 你没事 没事了 |
[04:34] | You’re awake. You’re just dreaming. You were dreaming. | 你醒了 你只是在做梦 你之前在做梦 |
[04:44] | How’d I get here? | 我怎么到这来的 |
[04:49] | Josie brought you. | 乔茜带你来的 |
[04:52] | She said they put you in a drawer. | 她说你被放进抽屉了 |
[04:55] | Andre, what happened. | 安德烈 发生了什么 |
[05:01] | What did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[05:02] | What did I do? | 我干了什么 |
[05:05] | I did what they asked me. I solved their crime. | 我干了他们要求的事 我破了他们的案子 |
[05:08] | Then why would they punish you? | 那他们为什么惩罚你 |
[05:10] | Careful what you wish for, huh? | 要小心自己许的愿 不是吗 |
[05:13] | You drag me out of the Tail, hm? | 你把我带出了车尾 |
[05:15] | You tell me that you love me? | 你说你爱我 |
[05:16] | – I almost believed it! – So did I! | -我差点就信了 -我也是 |
[05:18] | We ended that night! | 那晚我们结束了 |
[05:19] | I don’t wanna talk about that night! | 我不想谈论那晚 |
[05:21] | You should’ve kept your hands clean! | 你就应该别脏了自己的手 |
[05:23] | You should’ve left me out of it! | 你就不该把我牵扯进去 |
[05:25] | Then, all of this rage that you feel, | 那你的这些愤怒 |
[05:28] | – all of the blame, then it would’ve been pure! – Andre! | -责怪 都可以变得纯粹 -安德烈 |
[05:41] | Are you gonna turn me in? | 你要告发我吗 |
[05:47] | No. | 不 |
[06:08] | Corrupt Wilford whore! | 腐败的威尔福德婊子 |
[06:10] | Fascist! Scum! | 法西斯 垃圾 |
[06:14] | Silence! | 安静 |
[06:22] | It has come to Mr. Wilford’s attention | 威尔福德先生注意到 |
[06:26] | that a work stoppage is planned for today. | 有人策划在今天搞罢工活动 |
[06:31] | Mr. Wilford would like to remind you | 威尔福德先生想提醒大家 |
[06:34] | that your labor is sacred! | 你们的劳动是神圣的 |
[06:37] | As non-paying passengers, | 作为不付钱的乘客 |
[06:40] | it is also your ticket aboard. | 这还是你们的车票 |
[06:45] | These are the terms. | 这就是条件 |
[06:48] | We all have our places and our jobs | 我们都有自己的地位和工作 |
[06:51] | – and Mr. Wilford expects — – We keep this train running! | -威尔福德先生期望… -我们让列车运行 |
[06:53] | We have the numbers! | 我们人数众多 |
[06:54] | We will be heard! | 我们的声音要被听见 |
[07:05] | Enough! | 够了 |
[07:06] | You better finish up before the top pops off of this place. | 你最好赶紧说完 免得房盖被掀开 |
[07:10] | If this work stoppage goes ahead, | 如果这场罢工如期进行 |
[07:13] | Mr. Wilford will seize 10 striking workers at random | 威尔福德先生会随机选十个罢工工人 |
[07:19] | and send them to the Tail. | 送去车尾 |
[07:22] | He will bring 10 Tailies forward to fill their posts. | 并找十个车尾人替补他们的位置 |
[07:27] | You think life in Third is bad? | 你们以为三等厢的生活艰苦吗 |
[07:30] | There are 400 souls downtrain | 后车厢还有四百人 |
[07:36] | who would kill for what you have! | 愿意付出一切换你们的生活 |
[07:40] | Protect it! | 保护好它 |
[07:42] | Call off the strike. | 取消罢工 |
[07:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:57] | Josie? | 乔茜 |
[08:04] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[08:06] | Back from the dead. | 像起死回生 |
[08:13] | We’ve gotta get you out of here. | 我们得带你离开这里 |
[08:15] | To where? He can barely stand up. | 去哪 他都站不起来 |
[08:17] | When they discover he’s missing, | 当他们发现他失踪后 |
[08:18] | this’ll be the first place they look. | 第一时间就会来这里找 |
[08:20] | I’ve made arrangements. Somebody who’s willing to help. | 我做了安排 有人愿意帮忙 |
[08:26] | Will I see you again? | 我能再见你吗 |
[08:28] | There can be no more contact. | 我们不能联系 |
[08:29] | It’s for your own good. | 这是为了你好 |
[08:31] | I’m not the enemy. | 我不是你们的敌人 |
[08:34] | Andre. | 安德烈 |
[08:52] | Okay. Okay. | 好了 好了 |
[08:55] | How are you getting out of the Tail? | 你怎么离开车尾的 |
[08:58] | Sanitation. | 清洁小队 |
[09:00] | Astrid swaps in with me, | 阿斯特丽德和我对调 |
[09:02] | gives me four hours uptrain. | 让我能在前车待四小时 |
[09:05] | We arrange it all through the bug bars. | 这都是通过蟑螂能量棒来交流安排的 |
[09:08] | You’ve been busy. | 你这段时间没闲着 |
[09:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:11] | Well, thanks to your chip. | 多亏了你的芯片 |
[09:20] | We’ve gotta go. We’ve gotta go. | 我们得走了 得赶紧走 |
[09:22] | I need to tell you something. | 我需要告诉你一件事 |
[09:24] | In case anything happens to me. | 以防我遭遇什么不测 |
[09:25] | Layton, you’re gonna be fine. | 莱顿 你不会有事的 |
[09:27] | We’re gonna get you help. | 我们会找人帮你 |
[09:29] | Wilford’s not on the train. | 威尔福德不在列车上 |
[09:32] | That’s why I was drawered, because I figured her out. | 我识破了她 所以才被关进抽屉 |
[09:35] | – Layton, Layton — – Listen to me! | -莱顿 莱顿 -专心听我说 |
[09:38] | Wilford is an illusion to keep the rest of us in line. | 威尔福德只是为了让我们听话而塑造出的假象 |
[09:41] | Melanie Cavill is the one behind the curtain. | 梅兰妮·卡维尔才是幕后主使 |
[09:49] | No one can know, not even the Tail, | 不能告诉任何人 包括车尾人 |
[09:52] | not till we figure out how we can use this. | 我们必须先想出如何利用这点 |
[09:53] | Yes. Alright. | 好的 |
[09:58] | We’ve gotta go. We’ve gotta go. | 我们得走了 得走了 |
[10:04] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[10:32] | Shit! | 该死 |
[10:41] | I’ve been here. | 我来过这儿 |
[10:45] | Christ, what a picture. | 老天 好一幅景象 |
[10:47] | – You! – Come. | -是你 -来 |
[10:49] | Come on. Quickly. | 进来 快点 |
[10:56] | On the slab, Detective. Let’s take a look. | 躺到板子上 警探 我给你检查一下 |
[10:58] | I’m — I’m fine! | 我…我没事 |
[11:01] | Give me your hand. | 把手给我 |
[11:05] | Puking all night? | 吐了一晚上吗 |
[11:06] | Coughing up black fluid? | 咳出黑色液体吗 |
[11:08] | That drawer hangover’s a whopper. | 进抽屉的后遗症很大 |
[11:12] | Let her check you! Let her check you. | 让她检查你 让她检查你 |
[11:14] | How’s his mind? He seem rational? | 他神志清醒吗 有理智吗 |
[11:16] | Some people come out like vegetables. | 有些人出来后像植物一样没反应 |
[11:18] | Others are agitated, impulsive. | 还有一些则焦虑冲动 |
[11:20] | Why do you know so much about The Drawers? | 你为什么对抽屉如此了解 |
[11:22] | I’ll put you down as agitated. | 姑且把你归类为焦虑好了 |
[11:24] | I reached out to our allies, okay? | 我联系了我们的同盟 |
[11:26] | I told them you were sick. | 告诉他们你病了 |
[11:27] | They made contact with Dr. Pelton for me. | 他们替我找到了佩尔顿医生 |
[11:30] | Tissue damage is limited. | 组织损伤有限 |
[11:32] | As for your melon, could be days before the fog clears. | 至于你的大脑 可能要几天后才恢复清明 |
[11:36] | You need rest. | 你需要休息 |
[11:37] | You work with them? | 你和他们合作 |
[11:39] | That it? | 是这样吗 |
[11:41] | Klimpt. | 克利姆特 |
[11:43] | Melanie Cavill. | 梅兰妮·卡维尔 |
[11:46] | Help them with their science. | 帮他们做科研 |
[11:48] | I do medicals on the prisoners who are released, nothing more. | 我给获释的囚犯做检查 仅此而已 |
[11:52] | They’re not prisoners. They’re lab rats. | 他们不是囚犯 而是试验品 |
[11:54] | What the hell is going on down there? | 那里到底是怎么回事 |
[11:56] | I’m not cleared to know. | 我没权限知道 |
[11:57] | So guess! | 那你猜一下 |
[12:04] | It’s not just the one car. | 不只那一节车厢 |
[12:06] | There’s 11 more like it. | 还有11节这样的车厢 |
[12:09] | Full of drawers. | 全是抽屉 |
[12:10] | Hundreds of ’em. | 数百个 |
[12:12] | What for? | 用来干什么 |
[12:12] | Mass incarceration, human experiments, | 集体监禁 人体实验 |
[12:15] | extrajudicial imprisonment. | 法庭职权以外的关押 |
[12:17] | It’s our own little North Korea, tucked away in Second Class. | 是我们自己的朝鲜 藏在二等厢 |
[12:24] | How long you gonna keep this up? | 你还要这个样子多久 |
[12:27] | Osweiller! | 奥斯维勒 |
[12:28] | What do you want from me? | 你想从我这儿得到什么 |
[12:30] | You know what would be nice? | 你知道什么东西比较好吗 |
[12:32] | Some fresh scallops from the ocean. | 一些大海里的新鲜扇贝 |
[12:35] | You leave Jinju out of this. | 别让珍珠也卷进来 |
[12:37] | Oh, you think? | 你这样想吗 |
[12:38] | Do you know, if what you did comes out, | 你知道吗 如果你做的事暴露出来 |
[12:39] | you’ll lose your job, | 你会丢掉工作 |
[12:41] | probably an arm, too, | 可能还得丢掉一只胳膊 |
[12:42] | and Jinju, well, | 而珍珠呢 |
[12:44] | she’ll just drop you like the piece of rough that you are. | 她会像扔垃圾一样把你抛掉 |
[12:47] | So, here’s what I want, Till — | 我想要的就是这个 提尔 |
[12:49] | every last thing I can get. | 我能得到的所有东西 |
[12:52] | Yeah, | 是的 |
[12:53] | you’ve made that clear. | 你说得很清楚了 |
[12:56] | There’s fun to be had on this train. | 这列车上是有一些乐子的 |
[12:59] | And I plan to have some. | 我准备找点乐子 |
[13:01] | And now that we all know you’re as dirty as they come, | 既然我们知道你如此肮脏了 |
[13:05] | you’re gonna have to play along, aren’t ya? Hm? | 你就得跟着一起玩 是不是 |
[13:10] | Walter the Papermaker. | 造纸工人沃特 |
[13:11] | Got some questions for ya. | 有一些问题要问你 |
[13:14] | – Where’d this come from? – It’s — | -这是从哪儿来的 -这… |
[13:16] | It’s got nothing to do with me. | 这跟我没关系 |
[13:17] | It’s, uh, homemade stock. | 这是自制的纸 |
[13:20] | No, I can see that. | 我能看出来 |
[13:22] | May I? | 可以吗 |
[13:29] | Whoever made this needed supplies. | 不管是谁造的纸 他都需要原料供应 |
[13:32] | Anyone come to you, asking? | 有谁来找过你 寻求供应吗 |
[13:33] | Uh, no, it’s, uh, like I said, uh, | 没有 就像我说的 |
[13:35] | I don’t know anything about it, and — | 我对此一无所知 而且 |
[13:37] | Aah! Oh! Jeez! Ah! Ah! Please help. | 天啊 请帮帮我 |
[13:41] | What do you reckon, Till? | 你怎么想 提尔 |
[13:43] | This fine citizen’s in some distress. | 这位良民有点痛苦了 |
[13:45] | You gonna help him, or…? | 你是要帮他呢 还是… |
[13:47] | Answer the question. | 回答问题 |
[13:48] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[13:50] | It was Clay! | 是克雷 |
[13:51] | In — In — In the Nightcar! | 夜车的那个 |
[13:57] | Let’s go, partner. | 走吧 搭档 |
[13:59] | This is fun! | 真有意思 |
[14:06] | She was a warrior. | 她是一位勇士 |
[14:08] | She fought like hell. | 她勇敢拼搏 |
[14:10] | And she loved you kids more than anything. | 而且她爱你们胜过一切 |
[14:13] | Winnie. | 温妮 |
[14:14] | Winnie, come on. | 温妮 走吧 |
[14:18] | Next of kin decides on burial rites. | 直系亲属决定如何办葬礼 |
[14:21] | You want a song? | 你想要唱首歌吗 |
[14:25] | Want a prayer? | 要做祈祷吗 |
[14:27] | Hey, come on, lad. | 振作 哥们 |
[14:29] | You’re the head of the family now. | 你现在是一家之主了 |
[14:31] | You need to be strong for your sister. | 你要为你妹妹变得坚强 |
[14:34] | No ceremony. Call for disposal. | 不要葬礼 请人来清理吧 |
[14:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:40] | Winnie. | 温妮 |
[14:41] | Come on, Winnie. | 过来 温妮 |
[14:42] | We gotta go. | 我们得走了 |
[14:44] | – I want Mama. – Come on. | -我想要妈妈 -走吧 |
[14:45] | – I know! I know. – My mama! | -我知道 我知道 -我妈妈 |
[14:50] | – I hate this shit! – Yeah. | -我恨这种事 -是的 |
[14:54] | I wanna do something for them, | 我想为他们做点什么 |
[14:56] | for everybody, lift spirits. | 为大家 振奋情绪 |
[14:57] | Yeah. | 好 |
[14:59] | I need your help, Aus. | 我需要你的帮助 奥斯 |
[15:02] | They need to see beyond the Tail. | 他们需要看到车尾外面的景象 |
[15:13] | Fancy meeting you here. | 想不到在这里见到你 |
[15:15] | Fancy meeting you anywhere. | 想不到在哪都能见到你 |
[15:18] | We should run away to Tahiti together, you know? | 我们应该一起逃到塔希提岛上去 |
[15:21] | Leave all this? | 抛下这一切吗 |
[15:24] | What do we got here? | 这里什么情况 |
[15:26] | Electrical short caused the brakes to seize. | 电力短路让刹车都卡住了 |
[15:36] | Oh, we’d better get a Breach team on standby. | 我们最好让维修队严阵以待 |
[15:38] | Nah, we can free that brake. | 不用 我们能修好刹车的 |
[15:39] | Bogie motor can’t take that heat. | 转向架引擎承受不了这种高温 |
[15:44] | Hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[15:47] | Yeah. I’ll get the Breach team. | 我去找维修队 |
[15:48] | We’ll have to swap that motor out. | 我们得把马达换掉 |
[16:06] | You’re riskin’ an awful lot, takin’ us in. | 收留我们的风险可不小 |
[16:08] | Comes a point when you can’t stay on the sidelines any longer. | 到了一定时候就不能再袖手旁观了 |
[16:12] | Seven years is a long time. | 七年的时间可不短 |
[16:13] | – What changed? – Hey, ease up, Layton! | -是什么改变了 -别这么激动 莱顿 |
[16:16] | She’s on our side! | 她和我们是同一阵营的 |
[16:17] | No, no, he’s — he’s right. | 不不 他说得对 |
[16:23] | Passenger files. | 乘客文件 |
[16:24] | Everyone onboard has one. | 车上每个人都有 |
[16:26] | Medical history, entitlements, housing. | 医疗记录 应享权利 住房供给 |
[16:30] | And then there’s this. | 然后还有这个 |
[16:33] | Roughly 1 in 10 passengers has that designation. | 大约有十分之一的乘客有这些称号 |
[16:36] | What does it mean? | 什么意思 |
[16:37] | There’s rumors of a list. | 据说有一张名单 |
[16:40] | A blacklist. | 一张黑名单 |
[16:42] | Enemies of the state. | 国家公敌 |
[16:43] | I think… this is it. | 我想就是这个 |
[16:46] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:47] | Because you’re on it. | 因为上面有你的名字 |
[16:50] | Both of ya. | 你们俩都在上面 |
[16:55] | And, as of two weeks ago, | 从两周前开始 |
[16:57] | so am I. | 我也在上面 |
[17:00] | Gets real simple, doesn’t it? | 变得非常简单 不是吗 |
[17:04] | When you the one they’re coming for. | 在你变成他们目标的时候 |
[17:08] | Chugga, chugga, chugga, choo-choo! | 哐啷 哐啷 哐啷 呜呜 |
[17:11] | Chugga, chugga, chugga, chugga, chugga, chugga, chugga, chugga. | 哐啷 哐啷 哐啷 哐啷 哐啷 |
[17:14] | Before Freeze, many people know cold. | 大冰封前 很多人知道何为寒冷 |
[17:19] | On Snowpiercer, | 在雪国列车上 |
[17:22] | only breach worker know real cold. | 只有维修工才知道何为刺骨寒冷 |
[17:27] | The new cold. | 新的寒冷 |
[17:31] | She is harsh! | 严酷 |
[17:34] | And she bite. | 还会咬人 |
[17:39] | Breach worker are only one who can dance with cold. | 只有维修工能与寒共舞 |
[17:45] | And if you listen… | 如果你仔细听… |
[17:47] | Come, everybody down! | 来 大家都趴下 |
[17:49] | – What’s going on? – Down. | -怎么了 -趴下 |
[17:51] | You can hear the music | 你们可以听到 |
[17:53] | she play just for us. | 寒冷放给我们听的音乐 |
[17:58] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打断你们 |
[18:00] | No. | 没事 |
[18:01] | Mr. Wilford needs you downtrain. | 威尔福德先生需要你去后车厢 |
[18:03] | Okey-dokey. | 好的 |
[18:05] | Now, remember, children, when Freeze come, | 记住 孩子们 当冰封降临时 |
[18:09] | the world, she owe everything to who? | 世界应该感谢谁 |
[18:14] | To Wilford! | 威尔福德 |
[18:17] | To who?! | 感谢谁 |
[18:17] | To Wilford! | 威尔福德 |
[18:20] | To Wilford. | 威尔福德 |
[18:22] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你来 |
[18:24] | Alright, back to work, everybody. | 大家都继续学习吧 |
[18:26] | How’s young Miles and Miles? | 我们的小定心丸怎么样了 |
[18:29] | I finished that exercise you gave me, Ms. Cavill. | 我完成了你交给我的练习 卡维尔小姐 |
[18:35] | You did this all by yourself? | 这是你一个人做的吗 |
[18:36] | It’s easier by myself. | 自己做更简单 |
[18:38] | I see it like pictures. | 我看它就像看图片一样 |
[18:40] | I think maybe you should be teaching me. | 我想也许你应该教教我 |
[18:44] | Great work, Miles. | 做得好 迈尔斯 |
[19:08] | Talk to me. | 跟我谈谈 |
[19:11] | I feel like I’ve lived so many lives, | 我觉得自己活了无数次 |
[19:13] | died so many times. | 也死过无数次 |
[19:16] | The Freeze, | 大冰封 |
[19:17] | the Tail, the Chain. | 车尾 链条 |
[19:21] | It never ends. | 永远都不会结束 |
[19:23] | I don’t have your courage. | 我没有你这种勇气 |
[19:25] | That’s not what I see. | 我看到的不是这样 |
[19:29] | If you go through with this strike, | 如果你坚持罢工 |
[19:32] | you could end up in the Tail. | 最后你可能会沦落到车尾的 |
[19:34] | Bad as you think it is back there, | 你觉得那里很糟糕 |
[19:36] | trust me, it’s worse. | 相信我 比你想象中更糟糕 |
[19:37] | And you got out. | 而你从那里出来了 |
[19:41] | And that did take courage, Zarah. | 那也需要很大的勇气 扎拉 |
[19:43] | We’re fighters. | 我们是斗士 |
[19:45] | We protect the things we love. | 我们要保护我们爱的东西 |
[20:00] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[20:04] | Congratulations! | 恭喜 |
[20:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:10] | Attention all passengers. | 所有乘客请注意 |
[20:12] | There’s been a mechanical disruption in Car 780. | 780号车厢出现机械故障 |
[20:16] | The section will be temporarily cleared as a precaution | 以防万一 该区乘客会被暂时疏散 |
[20:18] | and Third Class subtrain is restricted until further notice. | 三等厢附属列车将被封锁 等候另行通知 |
[20:22] | We apologize for the inconvenience | 如造成不便 我们深表歉意 |
[20:25] | and we thank you for your cooperation. | 多谢乘客们的配合 |
[20:26] | I’ve got to get back to Sanitation. | 我得回清洁小队那边去 |
[20:28] | Dr. Pelton’s gonna stay with you. | 佩尔顿医生会留在这里陪你 |
[20:29] | That’s her. | 那就是她 |
[20:31] | She’s even the goddamn voice of the train. | 她居然还是列车之声 |
[20:33] | One thing at a time, okay? | 一次只做一件事 好吗 |
[20:39] | Get some rest. | 休息一下吧 |
[20:43] | He’s gonna be fine. | 他会好的 |
[20:44] | It’s just gonna take time. | 只是需要时间 |
[20:45] | I can’t thank you enough. | 感激不尽 |
[20:50] | He stole my chip. | 他偷了我的芯片 |
[20:52] | Layton! Layton! | 莱顿 莱顿 |
[20:54] | Layton! | 莱顿 |
[20:59] | Shit! | 糟了 |
[21:05] | Layton! Layton! | 莱顿 莱顿 |
[21:08] | Layton! | 莱顿 |
[21:10] | Stop, stop, stop! | 停下 别去 |
[21:11] | She told me where she is. I can get to her. | 她说了她在哪 我能找到她 |
[21:13] | No, no! You’re not thinking straight! | 不行 你脑子不清楚 |
[21:14] | She doesn’t know I’m out. | 她不知道我出来了 |
[21:15] | I might never get another chance like this. | 我可能再也找不到这么好的机会了 |
[21:17] | Come back inside! You need to rest. | 回到里面来 你需要休息 |
[21:18] | We can talk about this tomorrow, make a plan, okay? | 我们明天再讨论这个 做个计划 好吗 |
[21:21] | Goddamn it, Layton! | 该死 莱顿 |
[21:23] | Layton! | 莱顿 |
[21:25] | Shit! | 该死 |
[21:31] | First, I’d like specifics | 首先 我要知道 |
[21:32] | about the mechanical issue. | 机械故障的具体细节 |
[21:34] | It’s a bogie motor swap-out. | 有个转向架马达需要更换 |
[21:36] | – It’s routine. – Lucky you. | -日常事务 -你运气真好 |
[21:38] | You get to put on some grubbies. | 你可以穿上破衣服 |
[21:40] | Wilford wants my eyes on it. | 威尔福德让我看着 |
[21:42] | You know how he is. | 你知道他的 |
[21:44] | I thought I did. | 我以为我知道 |
[21:47] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你一件事吗 |
[21:49] | How does He seem to you, these days? | 你觉得他最近怎么样 |
[21:52] | Why do you ask? | 为什么这么说 |
[21:54] | Well, I mean, | 我是说 |
[21:55] | He seems to be back on form today, | 他今天似乎恢复了往常的状态 |
[21:58] | thank God, but this business in Third, | 谢天谢地 但三等厢的事情 |
[22:00] | I mean, to be honest, | 老实说 |
[22:02] | I think He asked for it. | 我觉得是他自找的 |
[22:03] | Indulgin’ them at the trial like that?! | 在审判时那样纵容他们 |
[22:06] | You cannot spare the rod with these people, you know. | 你不能对这些人置若罔闻 |
[22:08] | You’ve got to hammer down! | 你得采取雷霆手段予以压制 |
[22:10] | Ruth, remember. | 露丝 记住 |
[22:12] | Calm Hospitality… | 平静的服务 |
[22:17] | – …Calm Train. – …Calm Train. | -才有平静的列车 -才有平静的列车 |
[22:32] | Alright, Boki, she’s out! | 好了 波吉 它出去了 |
[22:34] | Let’s lift her up! | 把它拉上来 |
[22:37] | Move, move, move! Let’s go! Let’s go! | 动起来 动起来 快 |
[22:59] | Hook up the motor. Let’s get her out! | 吊起发动机 把它拿出来 |
[23:12] | Layton! | 莱顿 |
[23:13] | Hello, Mr. Wilford. | 你好 威尔福德先生 |
[23:18] | Catch up, DiMarco, catch up. | 跟上 迪马科 快跟上 |
[23:20] | I know what you’re doing. | 我知道你在做什么 |
[23:21] | The hundreds of names, your lists! | 数以百计的名字 你的那些名单 |
[23:24] | Anyone has a bad word, has an unsanctioned thought, | 任何人只要出言不逊 或有非分之想 |
[23:26] | they get thrown in a drawer, yeah? | 就会被扔进抽屉 是吗 |
[23:29] | – More? – Yes, yes, yes! | -继续吗 -再来 再来 |
[23:31] | I need her up here! | 把它弄上来 |
[23:32] | – Up here. Keep going. – Okay. Up we go. | -上来 继续 -好的 上去了 |
[23:34] | No, you don’t understand. | 不 你不明白 |
[23:35] | Look at my face. | 看着我的脸 |
[23:38] | It was a Tailie that got you, in the end. | 最后抓到你的是车尾人 |
[23:39] | Shit! Shit! | 该死 该死 |
[23:42] | – Leave her alone! – DiMarco! No! | -别动它 -迪马科 不 |
[23:58] | Warning. Please brace. | 警告 请坐稳扶好 |
[24:02] | Emergency lockdown in effect. | 实行紧急封锁 |
[24:09] | – What was that? – Warning. Please brace. | -怎么回事 -警告 请坐稳扶好 |
[24:11] | – I got you. I’m okay. – Emergency lockdown in effect. | -我抓住你了 我没事 -实行紧急封锁 |
[24:27] | Stay back. You good? | 后退 你还好吗 |
[24:29] | – Keep going. – Okay. Go. Go. | -继续 -好 走 走 |
[24:32] | Okay, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[24:35] | Layton, let me go. | 莱顿 放开我 |
[24:36] | The train needs me. | 列车需要我 |
[24:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:42] | The drawers aren’t what you think. | 抽屉车不是你想的那样 |
[24:43] | The drawers are hell and my people are still in there! | 抽屉车就是地狱 我的人还在里面 |
[24:46] | They’re not a prison! | 那不是监狱 |
[24:48] | They’re a lifeboat. | 那是救生船 |
[24:51] | We’re hanging by our nails. | 我们命悬一线了 |
[24:53] | Layton, | 莱顿 |
[24:54] | we’re hanging by our nails. | 我们命悬一线了 |
[24:56] | The whole goddamn human experiment, | 整个人体实验 |
[24:58] | it can be undone by a bloom of mold. | 一块霉菌就能毁掉 |
[25:02] | If the social order collapses, | 如果社会秩序崩塌了 |
[25:04] | if resources fail, | 如果资源耗尽了 |
[25:05] | if mechanics fail, | 如果机械故障了 |
[25:07] | our best hope is to keep life in suspension, | 我们最大的希望就是进入假死 |
[25:10] | to keep people in stasis while we ride out this Freeze. | 让人们保持冬眠状态度过大冰封 |
[25:13] | 400 people. | 400个人 |
[25:14] | They were selected for diversity, for health, for skills, | 他们因为多样性 健康和能力而被选中 |
[25:17] | to give us a fighting chance on the other side! | 让我们有机会在另一边战斗 |
[25:20] | You decide who lives and who dies. | 你决定谁生谁死 |
[25:22] | No. We all made that choice, | 不 我们一起做的决定 |
[25:25] | when we boarded this train | 登上列车的那一刻 |
[25:27] | and we left people behind. | 我们把别人丢在后面 |
[25:31] | This train’s dying, Layton. | 列车快不行了 莱顿 |
[25:34] | Please, let me fix her. | 拜托 让我修好她 |
[26:07] | We have a master hydraulics failure. | 主液压出故障了 |
[26:09] | I need a controller. | 我需要一个控制器 |
[26:10] | I’ll go. | 我过去 |
[26:13] | – Okay. – You got it? | -好了 -你能行吗 |
[26:15] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[26:29] | Come on, come on. | 快点 快点 |
[26:32] | Yeah! | 怎么样 |
[26:34] | Telemetry failure. | 遥测失败 |
[26:35] | I’m not getting any readings from the pistons on that side, nothing! | 那边的活塞没有传回任何数据 什么都没有 |
[26:38] | Must be the connector, something physical. | 一定是连接器 物理故障 |
[26:41] | I’m gonna suit up. | 我要穿上防护服 |
[26:42] | I gotta go under. | 我要去下面 |
[26:49] | Let me go, Mel. | 让我去吧 梅 |
[26:51] | – Let me go. – This is cold work. | -让我去 -会很冷的 |
[26:52] | Only Boki should be going. | 波吉才能下去 |
[26:54] | Busted hydraulics, Boki. | 液压系统故障 波吉 |
[26:55] | You don’t know the specs. | 你不知道规格 |
[26:57] | And I need you on diagnostics. | 我需要你做诊断 |
[27:01] | Javi, can you hear me? | 哈维 能听得到吗 |
[27:02] | What the hell is going on, guys? | 到底发生什么了 |
[27:03] | – Talk to me. – Okay, take it down to dead minimum speed. | -和我说说 -好 把速度降到最低 |
[27:07] | And where are we? | 我们在哪 |
[27:08] | How long till Torreta Canyon? | 还有多久到托雷塔峡谷 |
[27:10] | I’m taking her down. | 正在减速 |
[27:11] | But at minimum speed, the canyon’s gonna be | 在最低速度下 永动机到峡谷 |
[27:14] | about eight minutes to the Engine. | 还有大约八分钟 |
[27:17] | How long till us? | 离我们还有多久 |
[27:18] | 14 minutes to you. Why? | 14分钟 怎么了 |
[27:19] | Because, at this angle, | 因为 以这个角度 |
[27:21] | when this car hits Torreta Canyon, | 这节车厢撞到托雷塔峡谷的时候 |
[27:24] | the whole train’s gonna derail. | 整列火车都会脱轨 |
[27:27] | Holy shit. | 完蛋了 |
[27:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:29] | “Holy shit’s” Right. | 确实是”完蛋了” |
[27:35] | I designed her. | 我设计了她 |
[27:37] | I’ll fix her. | 我会修好她 |
[27:40] | Seal me in. | 把我封起来 |
[27:50] | You’re a dick! | 你真是个混蛋 |
[27:51] | You know that? | 你知道吗 |
[27:53] | I’m not gonna stand by while you abuse people. | 我不能看着你虐待他人还坐视不管 |
[27:57] | We’re about to die, Till. | 我们快死了 提尔 |
[27:58] | Fine. Then these are my last words. | 好吧 那这就是我临终前最后的话 |
[28:00] | I won’t let you extort me | 我不会让你敲诈我的 |
[28:02] | and you’re a dick. | 你就是个混蛋 |
[28:03] | I don’t get you. | 我搞不懂你 |
[28:05] | So righteous on the small stuff, | 对很多小事非常正直 |
[28:06] | but pretty darn flexible, when it comes to high crimes. | 但面对重罪的时候 你却又格外变通 |
[28:08] | Layton shouldn’t have been in the drawers! | 莱顿本不该进抽屉的 |
[28:10] | Yeah, and you shouldn’t have locked me out! | 那你还不该把我锁在外面呢 |
[28:11] | Something’s going on! | 感觉不对劲 |
[28:12] | Don’t you ever feel like you’re being kept in the dark? | 你有过自己被蒙在鼓里的感觉吗 |
[28:22] | Osweiller. | 奥斯维勒 |
[28:25] | Who are you thinking about right now? | 你正在想谁呢 |
[28:28] | No one. Just me. Bugger off. | 谁都没想 我满脑子都是我自己 滚开 |
[28:38] | Torches out! Lights off! | 关掉手电 关掉灯 |
[28:40] | – Lights out! – Lights out! | -把灯关掉 -把灯关掉 |
[28:41] | I wanna show you something you haven’t seen in a long, long time. | 我想给你们看一件你很久很久都未见过的东西 |
[28:47] | Holy. | 天呐 |
[28:48] | Look. | 看 |
[28:50] | Is that what the outside looks like? | 外面看起来就是这样的吗 |
[28:51] | Nice. | 真棒 |
[29:03] | Camera feed online. | 摄像头上线 |
[29:21] | Oh, God. | 我的天哪 |
[29:27] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[29:29] | on behalf of Mr. Wilford and Wilford Industries, | 我们代表威尔福德先生和威尔福德工业 |
[29:33] | we’d like to thank you for your composure | 向您在这段难挨的时光表现的沉着与合作 |
[29:35] | and cooperation during this trying time. | 表示由衷的感谢 |
[29:42] | As we prepare for possible derailment, | 在我们应对可能的脱轨过程中 |
[29:45] | we ask that you please remember | 请时刻铭记 |
[29:46] | your in-transit safety directive — | 您的转移安全指令 |
[29:51] | Brace in place. | 在原地做好准备 |
[29:53] | I repeat, brace in place. | 我再次重申 在原地做好准备 |
[30:01] | We beg that all passengers remain calm | 请所有乘客 在此次 |
[30:06] | in the face of this unprecedented emergency. | 前所未有的紧急状况中保持冷静 |
[30:19] | Guys, I’m at the bridge. | 伙计们 我到桥边了 |
[30:22] | I repeat, the Engine’s at the bridge. | 我重复 永动机到桥边了 |
[30:24] | Six minutes, Mel! | 六分钟 梅 |
[30:25] | We’ve got six minutes! | 我们还有六分钟 |
[30:27] | Opening now. | 正在开启 |
[30:42] | Jesus Christ. This is crazy. | 上帝啊 这太疯狂了 |
[30:45] | This is crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[30:54] | Should be directly in front of you, Mel. | 应该在你正前面 梅 |
[30:56] | Don’t reach out too far for that thing. | 不要够得太远了 |
[31:05] | Grab it. Grab it, Mel. Go, go, go, go! | 抓住它 抓住它 梅 快点 |
[31:13] | Shit! | 见鬼了 |
[31:15] | Cinco minutos. Cinco minutos. | 五分钟 五分钟 |
[31:24] | I know it seems like | 我知道这感觉 |
[31:27] | this might be the end, | 我们快完了 |
[31:30] | but it’s not. | 但并不是的 |
[31:33] | It can’t be. | 也不可能是 |
[31:38] | This is Snowpiercer, for God’s sake! | 看在上帝的份上 这可是雪国列车 |
[31:43] | We are the last of Earth’s survivors | 我们是地球上仅剩的生存者 |
[31:46] | and I just… | 我只是 |
[31:50] | We are going to make it. | 我们会活下来的 |
[31:54] | I just know it. | 我就是知道 |
[31:59] | We just will. | 我们会挺过去的 |
[32:02] | Mr. Wilford has gotten us out of worse scrapes before. | 威尔福德先生曾带领我们摆脱过更糟的困境 |
[32:06] | So keep the faith. | 保持信念 |
[32:09] | And you just remember | 只要记住 |
[32:11] | that His Engine always provides. | 他的永动机永不停息 |
[32:18] | So find someone | 找到一个人 |
[32:20] | and hold them close. | 抱紧他们 |
[32:25] | And, please, | 还有拜托 |
[32:29] | try to stay warm. | 尽量保暖 |
[32:53] | You shit! | 人渣 |
[32:55] | You shit! You shit! You shit! | 你个人渣 人渣 |
[32:58] | Did you do it? | 是你做的吗 |
[32:59] | – Did you do it?! – No! | -是你做的吗 -不是 |
[33:02] | The damage to the train is bad, Josie. | 列车遭受的损伤很严重 乔茜 |
[33:07] | All I could think was I wanted to see you. | 我脑子里唯一的念头就是想要见你 |
[33:22] | 80 seconds, Mel. | 80秒 梅 |
[33:24] | 80 seconds. | 80秒 |
[33:28] | Right, Mel. You got it. | 梅 你可以的 |
[33:29] | You got it, Mel. | 你可以的 梅 |
[33:30] | You got this. You got this. | 你可以的 你可以的 |
[33:55] | Come on! | 加油 |
[33:56] | Come on, Mel! | 加油 梅 |
[33:58] | 60 seconds! | 60秒 |
[33:59] | 60 seconds! | 60秒 |
[34:21] | Come on. Come on. Come on. Come on. Come on. Come on. | 加油 加油 加油啊 |
[34:26] | – You okay, Mel? You alright? – We need to go back for her! | -你还好吗 梅 你没事吧 -我们得回去找她 |
[34:28] | Hold on a second, Boki. | 等一下 波吉 |
[34:29] | You alright, Mel? | 你还好吗 梅 |
[34:30] | I’m okay! | 我没事 |
[34:54] | Ye-e-e-s! | 太好了 |
[34:56] | How about that? | 怎么样 |
[34:57] | Hydraulics are online! Yes! | 液压系统恢复了 太好了 |
[35:00] | Si, si, vamos! | 太好了 冲啊 |
[35:01] | iVamos, carajo! | 冲啊 我操 |
[35:04] | Increase to running velocity, Javi. | 提升到运行速度 哈维 |
[35:07] | Alright, guys. I’m bringing her up to speed. | 好了各位 我要提速了 |
[35:16] | All clear. | 安全 |
[35:17] | Return to stations. | 回到岗位 |
[35:19] | All clear. | 安全 |
[35:30] | You okay, Clay? | 你还好吗 克雷 |
[36:12] | I was thinkin’ about my mum | 你硬要知道的话 |
[36:14] | at the end, if you must know. | 我在最后想的是我妈妈 |
[36:18] | You miss her? | 你想她吗 |
[36:19] | Oh, God, no. She was trash. | 当然不 她就是垃圾 |
[36:21] | She was a mean drunk, even worse sober, but, yeah, | 她醉酒后很恶劣 清醒的时候更糟 不过是的 |
[36:26] | that’s who I was thinkin’ about. | 我想的就是她 |
[36:29] | They’re gonna catch Layton eventually. | 他们最终会抓到莱顿的 |
[36:33] | It’s gonna come out, what you did, | 你的所作所为迟早会曝光 |
[36:35] | whether I spill it or not. | 无论我说不说出去 |
[36:37] | Alright, partner. You should, | 好了 搭档 你该 |
[36:39] | go find your girl. | 去找你的妻子了 |
[36:48] | There she is. | 她在那 |
[37:09] | Okay. | 好了 |
[37:12] | Okay. | 好了 |
[37:14] | Ten fingers! One nose! | 十根手指 一个鼻子 |
[37:16] | Okay, okay! We did! | 很好 我们做到了 |
[37:22] | You are kind of amazing. | 你太棒了 |
[37:28] | Piece of cake. | 小菜一碟 |
[38:06] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[38:09] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[38:17] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:19] | I should’ve been there. | 我应该在的 |
[38:20] | I should’ve shown up for you last night. | 我昨晚应该去找你的 |
[38:22] | It doesn’t matter. You’re here now. | 不重要了 你现在来了 |
[38:27] | Is there something else? | 你还有别的事吗 |
[38:33] | What — | 如果 |
[38:34] | What if I’m not the person you think I am? | 如果我不是你以为的那个人怎么办 |
[38:37] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[38:40] | You can talk to me. | 你可以跟我说 |
[38:43] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[38:48] | I’m just happy to be here. | 我只是很开心来这儿 |
[38:55] | I need a drink. | 我需要喝一杯 |
[39:10] | We’re okay. | 我们没事 |
[39:13] | I love beer! I love beer! | 我爱啤酒 我爱啤酒 |
[39:15] | You give me your beer all day! | 全天候给我供应啤酒 |
[39:20] | Everybody drink now! | 大家喝起来 |
[39:21] | This is beautiful! | 这太美了 |
[39:22] | Hey, you! | 你 |
[39:27] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[39:28] | Quiet down. | 安静 |
[39:30] | Quiet down! | 安静 |
[39:33] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[39:34] | People of Snowpiercer, | 雪国列车的人们 |
[39:39] | touch a surface. | 触摸一个表面 |
[39:41] | Go on. Put your hand to something, anything. | 快啊 把手放在任何东西上 |
[39:45] | Go on. | 快啊 |
[39:47] | Feel it. | 感受下 |
[39:50] | Take it in. | 慢慢感受 |
[39:53] | That is our sacred hum. | 那是我们神圣的嗡嗡声 |
[40:00] | That’s our heartbeat. | 那是我们的心跳 |
[40:03] | And she’s roaring! | 它在咆哮 |
[40:08] | It’s gonna take more than a bit of track turbulence to stop us! | 轨道动荡可阻止不了我们 |
[40:12] | Okay! | 说得好 |
[40:13] | A toast | 敬 |
[40:15] | to the Engine Eternal! | 永动机 |
[40:19] | To the great Mr. Wilford! | 敬伟大的威尔福德先生 |
[40:22] | Wilford! Wilford! | 威尔福德 威尔福德 |
[40:25] | Wilford! Wilford! | 威尔福德 威尔福德 |
[40:27] | – Wilford! Wilford! – Come on! | -威尔福德 威尔福德 -喊起来 |
[40:29] | Wilford! Wilford! | 威尔福德 威尔福德 |
[40:31] | Wilford! Wilford! | 威尔福德 威尔福德 |
[40:33] | Looks like the people of Third have had a change of heart. | 看样子三等厢的人回心转意了 |
[40:37] | The celebration will end, but their grievances won’t. | 庆祝会结束 但他们的委屈不会 |
[40:40] | Next time, He won’t have a disaster to save Him. | 下次 可不会有灾难来拯救他了 |
[40:43] | Hey, Audrey. | 奥德丽 |
[40:46] | Read the room. | 看看气氛 |
[40:49] | – We’re alive. – Wilford! Wilford! | -我们还活着 -威尔福德 威尔福德 |
[40:50] | – Wilford! – Wilford! Boki! | -威尔福德 -威尔福德 波吉 |
[40:54] | Boki! Boki! | 波吉 波吉 |
[40:56] | Boki! Boki! | 波吉 波吉 |
[40:58] | Boki! Boki! | 波吉 波吉 |
[41:02] | Well, it’s not the Tail, but, | 这不是车尾 不过 |
[41:04] | I hope it’ll do. | 我希望能凑合 |
[41:10] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[41:12] | I bunk with a guy from Archives from time to time. | 我偶尔和一个档案室的人共住一个房间 |
[41:15] | Snores like a leaf blower, but, | 鼾声超大 |
[41:16] | – I’ll suffer through. – Thank you. | -但我能忍 -谢谢你 |
[41:18] | Well, it’s nice to see you back among the living. | 很高兴看到你复活 |
[41:21] | Keep the door locked and, if anyone knocks, | 锁上门 有人敲门的话 |
[41:25] | pretend you’re not here. | 假装你不在 |
[41:43] | You know, Astrid’s stuck in the Tail because of you. | 因为你阿斯特丽德被困在了车尾 |
[41:46] | They’ll take good care of her. | 他们会照顾好她的 |
[41:50] | What are we gonna do about Melanie? | 我们要怎么应付梅兰妮 |
[41:52] | I don’t wanna talk about Melanie. | 我不想谈论梅兰妮 |
[41:55] | Okay. | 好 |
[42:00] | You pick a topic, then. | 那你挑个话题 |
[43:59] | Bring him in. | 带他过来 |
[44:17] | Do you know what this is? | 你知道这是什么吗 |
[44:22] | A caliper. | 卡尺 |
[44:25] | Every Engineer needs one. | 每个工程师都需要一把 |
[44:29] | Mr. Wilford gave me this. | 威尔福德先生给我的 |
[44:32] | I want you to have it. | 我想送给你 |
[44:42] | There’s something Mr. Wilford needs from you, Miles. | 威尔福德先生有求于你 迈尔斯 |