时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:28] | To be human is to be self-involved. | 人类就是自私 |
[00:34] | Everyone believes they’re the center of the universe. | 每个人都相信自己是宇宙中心 |
[00:39] | We can’t help it. | 我们忍不住 |
[00:40] | It’s in our nature. | 这是我们的天性 |
[00:44] | We scheme, we plot. | 我们谋划 盘算 |
[00:48] | We play our silly little games. | 我们玩我们的小游戏 |
[00:52] | Like, why do we think we’re the most important thing in the world? | 我们为何认为自己是世界上最重要的 |
[01:01] | We’re just not. | 我们不是 |
[01:05] | See, I understand something most people are afraid to admit. | 我明白一件大部分人不敢承认的事 |
[01:10] | The universe is indifferent. | 宇宙是冷漠的 |
[01:13] | It doesn’t care about our stupid, little plans | 它不在乎我们的小破计划 |
[01:16] | or our fragile, little hearts. | 或是我们脆弱的小心脏 |
[01:21] | The universe has its own plans for us… | 宇宙对我们有自己的安排 |
[01:25] | aboard Snowpiercer, | 登上雪国列车 |
[01:28] | 1,001 cars long. | 1001节车厢 |
[01:52] | Layton knows, | 莱顿知道了 |
[01:54] | and he’s just running around the subtrain. | 而他就在附属列车里自由行走 |
[01:57] | I think he’s hiding out and he’ll be found. | 我觉得他在躲藏 他会被发现的 |
[02:00] | I think we should come clean. | 我们应该坦白 |
[02:03] | We’ll tell the passengers it’s just the three of us up here | 告诉乘客们这里只有我们三个 |
[02:05] | or tell them something before Layton does. | 或是在莱顿发话前说点什么 |
[02:07] | They’d have our heads out of a port in no time. | 他们很快就会把我们的脑袋推出舱门 |
[02:10] | And Layton isn’t gonna leak it, | 莱顿也不会说的 |
[02:12] | not yet anyway. | 至少现在还不会 |
[02:13] | How could you be so sure? | 你怎么能确定 |
[02:15] | I think he’s gonna control his secret | 我觉得他会握着这个秘密 |
[02:17] | till he knows the best way to use it — | 直到他想到怎么用最好 |
[02:20] | only I’m not gonna let him. | 但我不会放任他的 |
[02:28] | You have the train, Javi. | 列车交给你 哈维 |
[02:32] | I have the train. | 列车交给我 |
[02:42] | Attention all passengers. | 各位乘客注意 |
[02:45] | Wilford Industries wishes you good morning. | 威尔福德工业祝您早上好 |
[02:49] | Yesterday, during the Torreta Canyon Crisis, | 昨天 在托雷塔峡谷危机期间 |
[02:54] | Electrical Engineer Peter DiMarco | 电力工程师彼得·迪马科 |
[02:55] | paid the ultimate price for our survival. | 为了我们的存活牺牲了自己 |
[03:00] | Let us all observe a moment for his spark. | 让我们为他的灵魂默哀片刻吧 |
[03:03] | As crops must grow, | 万物必生长 |
[03:06] | new blood will flow. | 会有新血液流入 |
[03:09] | So as is our custom, | 依照惯例 |
[03:12] | we will now announce an apprentice replacement. | 我们现在将宣布接替学徒 |
[03:14] | Today, the greatest of honors — | 今天 这项最大殊荣 |
[03:18] | the young man known as Miles and Miles | 被称为”定心丸”的男孩 |
[03:22] | will be fast-tracked to the Engine! | 将被直接送入火车头 |
[03:25] | Well done, Miles. | 好样的 迈尔斯 |
[03:26] | Great job, Miles. | 好样的 迈尔斯 |
[03:28] | – Thank you for your faith and your labors. – Miles. | -感谢你的信念和劳动 -迈尔斯 |
[03:33] | As always, our Great Engineer, Mr. Wilford, | 一如既往 我们伟大的工程师 威尔福德先生 |
[03:36] | wishes you a pleasant day. | 祝您一天愉快 |
[03:50] | You’re pushing him up that ladder a bit too fast, aren’t Melanie? | 你提拔他有点太快了吧 梅兰妮 |
[03:55] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[03:58] | It’s your day off, Ruth. | 你今天休息 露丝 |
[04:01] | Take a break. | 喘口气吧 |
[04:07] | – It’s a trap, Josie. – Yeah, of course it’s a trap. | -这是陷阱 -当然是了 |
[04:11] | – But if he’s in the Engine… – Well, then we did it, right? | -但如果他去了火车头 -那我们做到了 |
[04:14] | We finally got a Tailie right into the nerve center of the train. | 终于有车尾人进入了火车的神经中枢 |
[04:17] | That part does feel true, doesn’t it? | 那部分感觉很真实 是吧 |
[04:20] | Well, she’ll keep him close — hostage and bait. | 她把他留在身边 是人质也是诱饵 |
[04:23] | You can’t see him, Josie. | 你不能去见他 乔茜 |
[04:26] | I know you want to, but Melanie is coming for me, alright? | 我知道你很想 但梅兰妮的目标是我 |
[04:29] | We need to spend every free second | 我们得把握每一秒的时间 |
[04:31] | trying to move Third to the cause. | 动员三等厢奋起反抗 |
[04:32] | Yeah, you have to turn Third, | 是 你是要发动三等厢 |
[04:34] | but we have to make contact with Miles, too. | 但我们也得联系上迈尔斯 |
[04:39] | I’ve got three hours. | 我还有三个小时 |
[04:41] | And you’re sure he’s the only one missing? | 你确定只有他一个人失踪了 |
[04:42] | I-I did a complete inventory. | 我做了全面清点 |
[04:45] | He couldn’t have gotten out on his own. | 他不可能凭一己之力逃出去 |
[04:46] | When did you last check Layton — | 你上一次检查莱顿 |
[04:48] | actually lay on eyes on him? | 真正看到他是什么时候 |
[04:51] | – The day of the trial. – Two days ago? | -审判那天 -两天前吗 |
[04:53] | So he got out sometime between then | 所以他逃走的时间是在审判当天 |
[04:55] | and when he confronted me yesterday. | 到昨天与我对峙之前 |
[04:57] | Then someone helped him escape. | 肯定有人帮他逃跑 |
[05:00] | The inventory found something else. | 清点时还有别的发现 |
[05:04] | There are several bags of suspension drugs missing. | 有几袋假死药不见了 |
[05:34] | Is there a janitorial problem? | 是哪里的清洁工作没做好吗 |
[05:41] | Funny. | 真有意思 |
[05:58] | Do you know the punishment for trafficking drugs | 你知道在威尔福德先生的列车上 |
[06:00] | on Mr. Wilford’s train? | 走私毒品会遭到何种惩罚吗 |
[06:04] | An arm. | 一只手臂 |
[06:06] | – Dominant side. – The hand that feeds. | -习惯用的那一侧 -吃饭用的那只手 |
[06:09] | Or the hand that supplies the train with Kronole. | 或者是给列车提供克洛诺的那只手 |
[06:12] | The hand that helped a prisoner named Andre Layton | 帮助囚犯安德烈·莱顿 |
[06:15] | escape from The Drawers — | 逃离抽屉的那只手 |
[06:18] | I’m guessing in exchange for suspension drugs to make | 我猜是想以此交换假死药 来制造 |
[06:21] | said Kronole. | 克洛诺 |
[06:25] | I don’t know anything about that. | 我对这件事一无所知 |
[06:29] | You know, | 你知道 |
[06:31] | it’s not the drugs that I care about right now. | 我现在关心的不是毒品 |
[06:35] | Doesn’t change what I know. | 我还是不知道你在说什么 |
[06:42] | You’re right-handed? | 你是右撇子吧 |
[06:49] | Nice ring. | 戒指不错 |
[06:55] | Not very calloused for a mop-and-bucket guy, are you? | 作为抹地的清洁员 你手上没什么老茧啊 |
[07:09] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[07:13] | I met Layton once — | 我见过莱顿一次 |
[07:15] | five, six weeks ago, the night of the fight. | 五六个星期前 搏击赛那晚 |
[07:20] | He came to me and asked me about the murders, | 他找我询问谋杀案的事 |
[07:23] | and I gave him some information, | 我给了他一些情报 |
[07:25] | and — and that’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[07:28] | Terence… | 特伦斯… |
[07:31] | that’s not enough to save a finger. | 就说这么点连根手指都救不了 |
[07:36] | Look. | 听我说 |
[07:40] | I can help you. | 我可以帮你 |
[07:42] | If he’s on the run, sooner or later, he’s gonna come to me. | 如果他正在逃亡 他迟早都会来找我 |
[07:47] | And then I’ll bring him to you. | 到时候我就把他带来给你 |
[07:55] | Getting ready for work. | 准备去工作了 |
[08:00] | It’s almost normal. | 几乎一切正常 |
[08:02] | Except for the security chip… | 你忘了安检芯片 |
[08:07] | …almost. | 几乎 |
[08:17] | You’re so damn beautiful. | 你真的好美 |
[08:46] | My ride’s on the way. | 接我的人马上就到 |
[08:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:57] | Then we’re good to go. | 那我们可以走了 |
[09:01] | Be careful, Josie. | 小心一点 乔茜 |
[09:02] | I want you to be careful. | 你更要小心 |
[09:06] | They’re not looking for me. | 他们在找的人不是我 |
[10:05] | The great revolutionary returns. | 伟大的革命者归来了 |
[10:10] | You gonna give me a hand? | 你不拉我一把吗 |
[10:15] | Engine Apprentice. | 永动机学徒 |
[10:16] | Well, it’s the closest one gets to God on “Snowpiercer.” | 这是在雪国列车上最接近上帝的机会 |
[10:21] | We should all be very proud of our Miles. | 我们都该为迈尔斯感到骄傲 |
[10:24] | And we are very lucky to have a special guest today — | 今天 我们有幸邀来一位特别的客人 |
[10:27] | Mr. Bennett Knox from Engineering, | 工程部的班尼特·诺克斯先生 |
[10:30] | here to assist with Miles’ transition. | 他来协助迈尔斯转调 |
[10:33] | Thank you, Ms. Gillies. | 谢谢你 吉利斯老师 |
[10:35] | Miles, in honor of your accomplishment, | 迈尔斯 为庆祝你的成就 |
[10:38] | the class has a very special surprise for you. | 同学们为你准备了一个特别惊喜 |
[10:46] | – Awesome. – Good job, Miles. | -太棒了 -好样的 迈尔斯 |
[10:49] | Dig in. | 吃吧 |
[10:51] | That’s right. Get right in there. | 没错 赶紧吃 |
[10:53] | It looks so good. | 看起来好好吃 |
[11:00] | Ruthie. | 露丝 |
[11:05] | I hardly recognize you out-of-uniform. | 你没穿制服 我差点没认出你 |
[11:07] | Ah, it’s my day off, Nolan. | 我今天休息 诺兰 |
[11:10] | You know, I could get used to hearing your pretty voice | 我能习惯从喇叭里听见 |
[11:12] | – over the loudspeaker. – Oh, shush. | -你动听的嗓音 -少来了 |
[11:15] | That was a one-time thing. | 就一次而已 |
[11:17] | Well, what you did during the crisis, | 你在危机中所做的 |
[11:19] | speaking to the train like that, | 像那样对全列车的人说话 |
[11:21] | it was a great comfort. | 是极大的安抚 |
[11:24] | There’s many of us who appreciate everything you do. | 我们中有很多人对你所做的一切感激不已 |
[11:28] | Thanks, Nolan. | 谢了 诺兰 |
[11:34] | I should probably, uh… | 我该… |
[11:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:40] | Ruth. | 露丝 |
[11:43] | I wonder if you’d like to go for lunch. | 不知道你想不想一起去吃午餐 |
[11:47] | Um, I would like that. | 我很愿意 |
[11:51] | How’s today? | 不如就今天 |
[11:53] | If your day off isn’t spoken for. | 如果你休假这天没有约 |
[11:57] | Today would be great. | 今天就挺好 |
[11:59] | Then it’s a date. | 那我们约好了 |
[12:13] | Hey, you. | 是你啊 |
[12:14] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么会在这儿 |
[12:17] | Layton got out. | 莱顿逃出来了 |
[12:19] | He’s loose on the train. | 他在列车上任意行动 |
[12:21] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[12:23] | He got out of the Tail? | 他从车尾出来了吗 |
[12:25] | Where were you two nights ago when you didn’t show up? | 两晚前你没来 当时你去哪了 |
[12:29] | I, uh… | 我… |
[12:31] | I told you last night. | 我昨晚告诉你了 |
[12:33] | I’m nervous about all this. | 我对这一切感到很紧张 |
[12:36] | I stayed in Third. | 我在三等厢过夜 |
[12:39] | Bess, there are things happening that you don’t understand. | 贝丝 现在正发生一些你不明白的事 |
[12:43] | If you know where Layton is, you need to tell me now. | 如果你知道莱顿在哪 必须立刻告诉我 |
[12:46] | Till! | 提尔 |
[12:49] | I don’t, okay? | 我不知道 好吗 |
[12:51] | I’m late for my shift. | 我轮班要迟到了 |
[12:56] | “A Giraffe Called Geranium,” | 《一只叫天竺葵的长颈鹿》 |
[12:59] | by Ainslie Manson. | 作者是安斯莉·曼森 |
[13:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:06] | “One warm summer day, on the West Coast of Canada, | “在一个温暖的夏日 在加拿大西海岸 |
[13:09] | a young giraffe steps | 一只年轻的长颈鹿 |
[13:10] | How are you getting on? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[13:11] | gracefully over Susanna’s gate and into her garden. | 优雅地跨过苏珊娜家的大门 进入她的花园 |
[13:15] | I don’t feel so good. | 我感觉不太舒服 |
[13:17] | Giraffes were her favorite animal. | 长颈鹿是她最喜欢的动物 |
[13:20] | She didn’t even mind…” | 她丝毫不介意…” |
[13:22] | You’re worried about being separated from the other kids, hmm? | 你担心要和其他孩子分开 对吗 |
[13:27] | That, my friend, is the life of an Engineer. | 朋友 这就是工程师的生活 |
[13:32] | But, up there, we get to see things nobody else does — | 但在那里 我们能看到别人看不到的东西 |
[13:35] | sun dogs and destruction. | 幻日 崩坏 |
[13:37] | Easy now. | 放松点 |
[13:38] | – Okay, that’s enough. – You’re alright. | -好了 就这样 -你没事吧 |
[13:39] | What do we do when a child is ill? | 有小伙伴不舒服时我们该干什么 |
[13:40] | – Get a mask on. – You know the drill. | -戴口罩 -你们知道章程 |
[13:42] | Here you go. Hand these out, alright? | 给 传下去 好吗 |
[13:45] | I’m gonna have to get a substitute | 我要找人来代课 |
[13:46] | and take him to the clinic right away. | 马上带他去医务室 |
[13:49] | Alright. Will I come with you? | 好吧 我能跟你去吗 |
[13:54] | Fine. Put that on. | 行 戴上这个 |
[13:56] | Miles, you’re gonna be okay. | 迈尔斯 你会没事的 |
[13:58] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[14:00] | Okay, come on. Here we go. | 来 我们走 |
[14:05] | You know the labor networks, okay? | 你也了解劳动力关系网 好吗 |
[14:06] | I need to meet a few key people. | 我需要见几个关键人物 |
[14:08] | You’re asking them to join an insurrection, | 你是在让他们参加一场暴乱 |
[14:11] | – to lay down their lives. – Yes, I am. | -让他们抛却生死 -是的 |
[14:13] | I need any trustworthy, train-smart leaders | 我需要值得信任 训练有素的领导者 |
[14:16] | who can help bring others to the table. | 能够让其他人也参与其中 |
[14:18] | Why should we throw our weight behind you? | 我们为什么要支持你呢 |
[14:20] | You’re on the run. You’re a liability. | 你现在在逃 自身都难保 |
[14:21] | I know, Audrey! | 我知道 奥德丽 |
[14:23] | I got a very small window, | 我只有短暂的时机 |
[14:25] | but I got more pieces than I ever thought possible. | 但我手上掌握了超乎想象的信息 |
[14:27] | I need you to help me move Third. | 我需要你帮我动员三等厢 |
[14:29] | What do you think I’ve been doing since the trial? | 那你觉得我在审判之后都在做什么 |
[14:32] | Politicking. | 政治活动 |
[14:34] | Yes, that’s right. | 对 没错 |
[14:36] | War without bloodshed. | 不见血的战争 |
[14:38] | We were poised for a General Strike. | 我们的总攻本来已经蓄势待发 |
[14:39] | Yeah, let me guess. | 对 让我猜猜 |
[14:41] | Yesterday’s crisis stole your thunder? | 昨天的危机让你失去了声势 |
[14:46] | Mine, too. | 我也是 |
[14:48] | That was Melanie Cavill. | 那是梅兰妮·卡维尔的手笔 |
[14:51] | What was Melanie Cavill? | 梅兰妮·卡维尔做了什么 |
[14:52] | Bring me the key people you trust. | 带你能信任的人来见我 |
[14:59] | I got a story to tell. | 我有故事要讲 |
[15:03] | Alright. Okay, we have a very sick kid here! | 好了 我们这儿有一个病得很严重的孩子 |
[15:06] | – He barfed clear across the room! – What’s wrong with him? | -他吐得满屋子都是 -他怎么了 |
[15:11] | Alright. Let’s have a look at you. | 好吧 让我看看你怎么了 |
[15:14] | Come on. Come on. Let’s go. | 来吧 来吧 这边 |
[15:16] | Let’s have a look at you. That’s it. | 让我看看 好 |
[15:17] | Straight through here. There you go. | 从这里过去 过去 |
[15:21] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你进来干嘛 |
[15:23] | Just keeping an eye on our newest Engineer. | 只是想看着我们最新的工程师 |
[15:25] | Brilliant. And if he’s contagious, | 很好 如果他患上传染病 |
[15:27] | he’ll infect your whole department. | 他会让你们整个区都感染 |
[15:31] | Let’s keep this open. | 别关这个门 |
[15:40] | We can watch from here. | 我们从这里能看到 |
[15:41] | He’ll never be out of your sight. | 他不会离开你的视线的 |
[15:43] | Alright. Hop on up there. | 好了 到床上来 |
[15:45] | Lean back against the pillows, get your knees up. | 靠着枕头 抬起膝盖 |
[15:48] | Let’s take a look. | 来看看 |
[15:51] | Hello, my Miles and Miles. | 你好 我的定心丸 |
[15:55] | Mum? | 妈 |
[15:55] | We have to act normal, okay, so he doesn’t notice. | 我们得表现得正常点 他才不会注意到 |
[16:03] | I bet you have a nice cabin. | 你的房间肯定很不错 |
[16:07] | You should see the things I’ve seen. | 你应该看看我见过的事 |
[16:09] | Oh they’ll do anything to get out of school. | 他们会为了逃学不择手段 |
[16:13] | Anything. | 不择手段 |
[16:19] | I’m sorry I made you sick. | 我很抱歉让你生病 |
[16:22] | It was the only way I could get to see you. | 这是我能见到你的唯一方式 |
[16:24] | I missed you. | 我很想你 |
[16:27] | We have to be apart just a little bit longer. | 我们还得再分开一小段时间 |
[16:30] | But, listen, the revolution is happening. | 但是听着 革命马上就开始了 |
[16:34] | It must be so interesting working… | 那样的工作一定很有趣吧… |
[16:36] | Layton’s with us. He’s got a plan. | 莱顿跟我们在一起 他做好了计划 |
[16:39] | Tell Layton I’m ready. | 告诉莱顿我准备好了 |
[16:41] | Good man. | 好小伙子 |
[16:45] | We might not see you before it starts. | 我们可能不会在革命开始前再跟你见面了 |
[16:48] | There’s something really important we need you to do. | 我们需要你做一件非常重要的事 |
[16:56] | What’s it like working with Mr. Wilford? | 与威尔福德先生一起工作是什么感觉 |
[16:58] | He’s such a fascinating person. | 他是一位非同寻常的人 |
[17:00] | Goodbye, Mom. | 再见 妈妈 |
[17:04] | Oh, tell me about your Engine. Tell me about the Engine! | 跟我说说你的火车头吧 说说火车头吧 |
[17:27] | Well, look at you. | 瞧瞧你啊 |
[17:30] | The whole car to ourselves. | 我们独享了整节车厢 |
[17:55] | Something wrong? | 有什么不对吗 |
[17:57] | No, no, no. Nothing. | 不不不 没事 |
[18:01] | It’s just been a while since I, uh… | 只是我有很长一段时间没… |
[18:05] | Dated? | 约会吗 |
[18:06] | I find that hard to believe. | 我觉得这难以置信 |
[18:11] | Well, there aren’t a lot of options on Snowpiercer, are there? | 雪国列车上可没有多少选择 是吧 |
[18:17] | Everyone boarded two by two, didn’t they? | 所有人都是成双成对地上车的 不是吗 |
[18:20] | Except me. | 除了我 |
[18:23] | So how did you come to be in Snowpiercer, then? | 你当时是怎么登上雪国列车的呢 |
[18:27] | Ah-ha, well, | 这个嘛 |
[18:29] | in the Old World, I had a B&B in Kendal. | 在旧世界里 我曾在肯德尔镇经营一家民宿 |
[18:32] | And one night, in the middle of this rainstorm, this… | 一天晚上 狂风暴雨之中 出现了… |
[18:37] | strange man turned up. | 一位奇怪的男人 |
[18:40] | He had no reservation, he had no luggage, | 他没有预订 没带行李 |
[18:43] | he was soaked to the bone, | 全身都被淋透了 |
[18:45] | and it was the off-season, so I took it upon myself | 当时是淡季 所以我就很主动热情地 |
[18:47] | to look after him, you know — | 开始照顾他 |
[18:49] | make sure he had everything he needed, | 确保能满足他的所有需求 |
[18:50] | and we got to talking. | 然后我们开始聊天 |
[18:52] | And he told me all about this fabulous luxury liner | 他告诉我他正在建造的一辆 |
[18:56] | that he was building, | 极其豪华的列车 |
[18:59] | said he needed people just like me, | 他说他需要像我这样的人 |
[19:01] | and gave me a job on the spot. | 并且当场给我提供了一个职位 |
[19:06] | That’s how I met Mr. Wilford. | 这就是我跟威尔福德先生相识的经过 |
[19:10] | Well, we’re very lucky He found you. | 他找到你是我们的幸运 |
[19:14] | To His health. | 祝他健康 |
[19:18] | His health. | 祝他健康 |
[19:28] | Can I ask you something, though, Nolan. | 不过我能问你一件事吗 诺兰 |
[19:32] | Your wife died two years ago. | 你的妻子两年前就去世了 |
[19:37] | Why now? | 为什么现在才找我 |
[19:40] | I wanted to talk to you for a while now. | 我想和你谈话有一段时间了 |
[19:42] | That’s the truth. | 这是真的 |
[19:46] | But I have to be honest, | 但我得说实话 |
[19:49] | there’s another aspect to this luncheon. | 这次午餐还有另一个目的 |
[19:51] | Ruth. Commander. | 露丝 指挥官 |
[19:54] | Perfect day for fish. | 今天是吃鱼的好日子 |
[19:57] | It’s lovely to see you, Ruth. | 很高兴见到你 露丝 |
[19:59] | I was just saying to Robert | 我刚才跟罗伯特说 |
[20:00] | it’s been too long since we chatted. | 距离我们上次聊天有好长时间了 |
[20:02] | Uh, yes. Well, yes, been a long time. | 是的 没错 有很长时间了 |
[20:06] | We have to discuss something, Ruthie. | 我们得谈一下事情 露丝 |
[20:09] | Ruth… | 露丝 |
[20:11] | in a nutshell, a number of passengers feel | 长话短说 有一些乘客感到 |
[20:14] | that Melanie has too much power, | 梅兰妮权力过大 |
[20:16] | too much influence with Mr. Wilford. | 她对威尔福德先生有过大的影响 |
[20:25] | Well, I’m — I’m not sure that I, uh — | 我 我不确定我 |
[20:26] | We think it’s time for a change. | 我们认为是时候做出改变了 |
[20:29] | If that were to happen, would you be interested in stepping up? | 如果这样的话 你有兴趣站出来吗 |
[20:34] | You want to replace Melanie? | 你想要替代梅兰妮 |
[20:36] | Well, if Third can petition to change the trial, | 如果三等厢都能请愿改变庭审 |
[20:39] | we can petition to change management. | 我们也可以请愿改变管理部门 |
[20:46] | Right, Nolan. | 好吧 诺兰 |
[20:48] | – That’s what this is about, is it? – Ruth. | -原来你叫我来是因为这个 -露丝 |
[20:51] | I don’t express my feelings well, | 我不太擅长表达我的感受 |
[20:53] | but I meant what I said. | 但我说的都是真心话 |
[20:57] | The only reason I’d even considered this is my faith in you. | 我唯一考虑这么做的原因是我对你的信心 |
[21:01] | And just think — | 好好想想 |
[21:03] | you’d be working with Mr. Wilford, | 你会和威尔福德先生共事 |
[21:05] | where you belong. | 那才是属于你的地方 |
[21:11] | Hey, I’m not interested! | 我没兴趣 |
[21:26] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[21:35] | Hello. | 你好 |
[21:41] | I’m here to talk about Andre. | 我是来跟你谈安德烈的 |
[21:43] | Layton? Isn’t he in — in the Tail? | 莱顿 他不是在车尾吗 |
[21:48] | I understand you’re pregnant. | 听说你怀孕了 |
[21:52] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[21:54] | That’s wonderful news. | 这真是好消息 |
[21:57] | You know it’s a privilege to have a child on Snowpiercer? | 你知道在雪国列车上有孩子是特权吗 |
[22:02] | It’s not a right. | 不是基本权利 |
[22:04] | And privileges… | 而特权 |
[22:06] | well, they can be taken away just as easily as they’re given. | 夺走它们跟赐予它们一样容易 |
[22:13] | So… | 所以 |
[22:17] | …who helped him escape? | 是谁帮他逃跑的 |
[22:27] | Layton deserves to be heard. He speaks for the Tail. | 莱顿的建议值得被听到 他代表车尾 |
[22:30] | I don’t know any Tailies, and I don’t know you. | 我不认识任何车尾人 也不认识你 |
[22:32] | Your people have got nothing to lose. | 你的人不会有什么损失 |
[22:34] | I mean, it’s bad up here, but it’s a life. | 这里情况不好 但也算是生活 |
[22:36] | And what are you gonna replace it with? | 你要打算用什么代替 |
[22:37] | Look, Layton wants what we want — | 听着 莱顿的目的跟我们一致 |
[22:39] | no classes, no borders. | 没有阶级 没有边境 |
[22:42] | Equal labor, equal rations. | 同工同酬 |
[22:43] | But the Tailies want space. What about that? | 但车尾人想要空间 要怎么满足 |
[22:46] | We are not coming for your beds. | 我们不会占据你们的床 |
[22:49] | First Class has a bowling alley, okay? | 头等厢有保龄球馆 |
[22:51] | There is plenty of space on this train to go around. | 列车上有足够空间分配给所有人 |
[22:54] | – There are 300 Brakemen and Jackboots on this train. – Yes. | -列车上有300个司闸员和守卫 -是的 |
[22:56] | It’s a 10-mile mark from Tail to Engine, thousands of doors. | 从车尾到车头有10英里 上千道门 |
[22:59] | Okay, what if I told you all those doors could be open… | 如果我告诉你那些门都能打开呢 |
[23:04] | that I could bring an army of almost 400 | 我可以召集一个近400人的军队 |
[23:06] | and, with what I know, we could take down this train | 加上我所掌握的信息 我们可以一次性 |
[23:08] | – in one move. – I’d say spit it out. | -拿下整辆列车 -那就说出来啊 |
[23:22] | I got thrown in a drawer for what I learned… | 因为我掌握的信息我被关进了抽屉 |
[23:27] | …about the Man in the Engine. | 关于住在火车头里那人的信息 |
[23:31] | I pulled back the curtain, and I found out something that, | 我拉开帘幕 我发现了一件事 |
[23:33] | deep down… I think you all already know. | 我想在你们内心深处 你们早已经知道 |
[23:45] | An inspection! | 视察 |
[23:47] | Line up! | 排好队 |
[24:03] | My name is Melanie. | 我叫梅兰妮 |
[24:07] | You don’t know me, but I speak for Mr. Wilford. | 你们不认识我 但我代表威尔福德先生 |
[24:12] | You’ve rebelled against the order of this train many times. | 你们曾多次反抗过列车的秩序 |
[24:17] | Your brothers and sisters… | 你们的兄弟姐妹 |
[24:20] | have died. | 死了 |
[24:21] | Your children have died. | 你们的孩子死了 |
[24:26] | And you have nothing to show for it. | 而你们没有获得任何成绩 |
[24:29] | I’m here to tell you, | 我来是想告诉你们 |
[24:33] | if you try again, | 如果你再次尝试 |
[24:37] | you will fail again. | 你还会再度失败 |
[24:47] | It’s Zarah. | 是扎拉 |
[24:57] | It’s Zarah. | 是扎拉 |
[25:08] | That’s her. That’s Josie. | 就是她 她就是乔茜 |
[25:14] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[25:17] | Let me go! Don’t take her! | 放手 别带走她 |
[25:19] | – Traitor! – Josie! | -叛徒 -乔茜 |
[26:23] | Thank you, Brakeman. | 谢谢你 司闸员 |
[26:24] | You can wait outside with the others. | 你可以和其他人一起去外面等着了 |
[26:26] | Who will conduct the interrogation? | 谁来审问她 |
[26:29] | You can go now. | 你可以走了 |
[26:52] | I know you’re scared. | 我知道你很害怕 |
[26:54] | I’d like to resolve this without you getting hurt. | 我想在不伤害你的情况下解决此事 |
[26:59] | I just want to know where Layton is. | 我只想知道莱顿在哪里 |
[27:10] | It was hard for Zarah, too. | 这对扎拉来说也很难 |
[27:14] | She made the right choice by cooperating, | 她做了正确的选择 与我们合作 |
[27:17] | and she’ll be rewarded for it. | 她也会因此被奖赏 |
[27:21] | If you help me, I can do the same for you. | 如果你帮我 我也可以对你一样 |
[27:27] | There’s still time to save yourself, Josie. | 你还有时间来救自己 乔茜 |
[27:33] | I know there’s no Wilford. | 我知道威尔福德并不存在 |
[27:36] | And I know you put Layton in a drawer | 我还知道你把莱顿放进了抽屉 |
[27:38] | because he figured that out, | 因为他想明白了 |
[27:39] | so I know you won’t let me go, | 所以我也知道 你不会放走我的 |
[27:42] | no matter what you’re about to promise. | 无论你即将向我承诺什么 |
[27:48] | Well, if you know that, | 如果你知道这点 |
[27:50] | then you know why I need to find him. | 那你应该明白我为什么要找到他 |
[27:54] | And you know I’ll do anything necessary to make it happen. | 你也知道我会不择手段达成目标 |
[27:56] | Including using Miles? | 包括利用迈尔斯吗 |
[28:00] | Did you know his mother died getting on this train? | 你知道他母亲为了登上这辆火车死了吗 |
[28:04] | He was alone in the world when I found him, | 我找到他的时候 他只身一人 |
[28:06] | and now you’re gonna take me, as well? | 你现在连我都要带走 是吗 |
[28:09] | Well, he’s part of my family now. | 他现在是我家庭的一份子了 |
[28:13] | And you can stay in his life | 你还可以留在他的生活里 |
[28:17] | if you make the right choice. | 只要你做出对的选择 |
[28:21] | All the things you’ve done, | 你所做的一切 |
[28:24] | all those things you’re hiding — | 你所隐瞒的一切 |
[28:27] | Wilford’s death, murders, | 威尔福德的死亡 谋杀 |
[28:30] | children in Drawers. | 抽屉里的孩子们 |
[28:38] | You must’ve had your reasons. | 你肯定有你的理由 |
[28:41] | You must have. | 肯定有 |
[28:45] | But you have to know, deep down somewhere, | 但你内心肯定也知道 |
[28:48] | that none of this is right. | 你明白这一切都不对 |
[28:51] | Mr. Wilford engineered Snowpiercer | 威尔福德先生设计制造了雪国列车 |
[28:53] | to function in a certain way. | 以特定的方式运转 |
[28:57] | If I’d have created it, | 假如制造它的人是我 |
[28:58] | I would’ve created a different world, a more just world | 我会创造一个不同的世界 更加公平 |
[29:01] | but I didn’t. | 但我没有 |
[29:03] | I inherited someone else’s creation. | 我继承了另一个人的创作 |
[29:09] | You know, people seem to think that those in power | 人们似乎觉得有权力的人 |
[29:11] | answer to no one | 不听命于谁 |
[29:14] | they’re free to do as they choose. | 可以随心所欲 |
[29:16] | It couldn’t be further from the truth. | 这完全大错特错 |
[29:17] | The person in power answers to everyone. | 有权力的人要对每个人负责 |
[29:20] | I make choices not because I want to | 我的决定不是因为我想 |
[29:25] | but because everyone demands it. | 而是所有人都这么要求 |
[29:26] | The train demands it. | 这辆列车如此要求 |
[29:34] | What made you like this? | 是什么让你变成了这样 |
[29:42] | Nothing I say can ever make you talk, can it? | 无论我说什么 你都不会开口是吗 |
[30:24] | Where is Layton? | 莱顿在哪 |
[30:33] | Don’t do it. Don’t do it. | 别这么做 别这么做 |
[30:35] | Don’t do it! | 别这么做 |
[30:37] | No! | 不要 |
[30:54] | You just… | 你… |
[31:04] | Where’s Layton? | 莱顿在哪 |
[31:07] | Where is he?! | 他在哪 |
[31:09] | Pl-Please… | 求你 |
[31:12] | Please… | 求你 |
[31:38] | Janitorial is the most corrupt crew on this train. | 保洁员是这列火车上最腐败的工作组 |
[31:41] | We can’t trust him. | 我们不能相信他 |
[31:43] | I don’t trust him, but we need him. | 我不相信他 但我们需要他 |
[31:52] | A fugitive, a janitor, and a madam walked into a bar. | 一个逃犯 一个保洁员和一位老鸨走进酒吧 |
[31:55] | Last time we met, Terence, | 上次我们见面时 特伦斯 |
[31:56] | we had a conversation about Third and the Tail. | 我们聊到三等厢和车尾 |
[32:00] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[32:02] | What this guy is proposing | 他的提议 |
[32:04] | is an awfully bloody business for you. | 是要掀起腥风血雨 |
[32:08] | There will be blood, Terence. | 一定会流血的 特伦斯 |
[32:09] | Yes. | 是的 |
[32:11] | Your sad, rich clients uptrain will want yours. | 你可怜有钱的前车厢客户会想要你血债血偿的 |
[32:20] | Melanie Cavill… came asking about you today. | 梅兰妮·卡维尔今天来找我打听你 |
[32:24] | What’d you tell her? | 你跟她说了什么 |
[32:28] | That, if I saw you, | 说如果我看到你 |
[32:31] | I’d rat you out. | 我就会告发你 |
[32:33] | So? | 然后呢 |
[32:38] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[32:40] | I’m not gonna play favorites. | 我不会偏心的 |
[32:42] | You’re gonna have to one of these days. | 你总有一天会的 |
[32:44] | Uniting the classes, | 统一舱位 |
[32:46] | it just — it’s just never gonna work. | 是永远也不会成功的 |
[32:49] | You gotta want it, Terence. | 要有决心才行 特伦斯 |
[32:52] | Will of the people. | 人们的意愿 |
[32:57] | I don’t want to be callous, | 我不想这么冷酷 |
[32:59] | but it’s just math. | 但这是数学问题 |
[33:02] | You don’t have the numbers. | 而你人数不够 |
[33:05] | So, count me out. | 所以别算上我了 |
[33:11] | Alright. | 好 |
[33:49] | Time to check the prisoner. Chip me in. | 该去看看犯人了 让我进去 |
[33:53] | Brakemen’s business. You know the drill. | 司闸员的职责 你们知道该怎么做 |
[34:19] | Jesus Christ. | 我的天呐 |
[34:24] | – Till. – Yeah? | -提尔 -什么事 |
[34:26] | Yeah, what can I do? | 有什么能帮忙的 |
[34:33] | What’s your first name? | 你名叫什么 |
[34:42] | Bess. | 贝丝 |
[34:46] | N-Nothing you can do, Bess. | 你帮不了任何忙 贝丝 |
[34:48] | She’ll be back. | 她会回来的 |
[34:50] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[34:52] | I didn’t tell her anything. | 我什么也没告诉她 |
[34:53] | She doesn’t know you’re one of us. | 她不知道你是我们的人 |
[34:57] | I’m one of you. | 我是你们的人 |
[35:01] | You have to be. | 必须的 |
[35:04] | I’m still a Brakeman, Josie. | 我仍然是司闸员 乔茜 |
[35:06] | What I did for you and Layton, I just — | 我替你和莱顿做的事 我只是… |
[35:08] | I just did it because it wasn’t right. | 我那么做是因为关押他不对 |
[35:10] | It’s the only reason you need. | 这是你唯一需要的理由 |
[35:11] | I still have a duty to this train. | 我仍然要对这辆列车负责 |
[35:13] | We have a duty to each other… | 我们要对彼此负责 |
[35:17] | and to the workers | 以及工人 |
[35:19] | and to the weakest among us. | 还有我们中最脆弱的人 |
[35:22] | There’s no future without it, Bess. | 没有它就没有未来 贝丝 |
[35:30] | You just have to decide what’s right and wrong. | 你得决定什么是对什么是错 |
[35:35] | It shouldn’t matter what the consequences are for you. | 结果怎样都不重要 |
[35:43] | I don’t know how to help you. | 我不知道该怎么帮你 |
[35:44] | There’s — There’s Jackboots on the other side, | 门外有守卫 |
[35:46] | and I don’t have keys to your cuffs. | 我也没有解开你手铐的钥匙 |
[35:48] | – Get a message to Layton. – Okay. | -给莱顿传达一条消息 -好 |
[35:51] | He’s hiding with Miss Audrey. | 他藏在奥德丽小姐那里 |
[35:53] | You tell him that Zarah betrayed us | 告诉他扎拉背叛了我们 |
[35:56] | but I made contact with Miles. | 但我跟迈尔斯联系上了 |
[35:58] | He’s ready. | 他准备好了 |
[36:01] | Okay, I promise. | 好 我保证 |
[36:03] | – Promise? – I promise. I will. | -保证吗 -我保证 我会转告他的 |
[36:07] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[36:15] | Bess. | 贝丝 |
[36:24] | There’s one more thing I need you to do. | 我还需要你做一件事 |
[36:30] | Melanie, there you are. | 梅兰妮 你来了 |
[36:32] | Oh, I’ve been looking everywhere for you. | 我到处找你 |
[36:33] | Now is not a good time, Ruth. | 现在不是时候 露丝 |
[36:35] | There’s a major problem brewing in First Class. | 头等厢里要出大事了 |
[36:37] | Ruth… | 露丝 |
[36:39] | whatever it is, it needs to wait, okay? | 不管是什么 都得等 好吗 |
[36:42] | You don’t understand. It’s the Folgers. | 你不明白 是福爵一家 |
[36:43] | I don’t care. | 我不管 |
[36:45] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[36:47] | I don’t give a shit | 我不在乎 |
[36:48] | if the Folgers have another complaint about their Goddamn steak. | 福爵一家是不是又在抱怨牛排 |
[36:51] | There’s none left! Just tell them that, okay? | 没有剩的了 告诉他们 好吗 |
[36:53] | This isn’t a bed-and-breakfast. | 这里不是民宿 |
[36:55] | This is the last remnants of humanity. | 这是人类文明的残余 |
[36:56] | So whatever it is, I have real problems. | 所以不管是什么 我有真正的问题要处理 |
[36:58] | Just do your job and fix it! | 你做好你的工作 解决这问题 |
[37:04] | Well, of course, Melanie. | 当然 梅兰妮 |
[37:06] | Whatever you say. | 听你安排 |
[37:09] | I… | 我 |
[37:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:00] | I don’t want to continue this, Josie. | 我不想继续这样 乔茜 |
[38:06] | You have a choice. | 你有一个选择 |
[38:08] | It’s Layton or Miles. | 要莱顿还是迈尔斯 |
[38:18] | Your hand. | 你的手 |
[38:22] | What happened to it? | 怎么回事 |
[38:33] | Guard! | 守卫 |
[38:40] | Guard! | 守卫 |
[39:51] | Melanie! | 梅兰妮 |
[39:58] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[39:59] | Why did you conduct an interrogation without me? | 怎么不叫上我就去审问 |
[40:03] | Take her to compost. | 带她去肥料室 |
[40:06] | We’re done here. | 这里没事了 |
[40:21] | Layton. | 莱顿 |
[40:28] | Josie. | 乔茜 |
[40:38] | Hello, Miles. | 你好 迈尔斯 |
[40:42] | I heard you had a rough day. | 听说你今天过得很不顺 |
[40:44] | This guy’s a trooper. | 这家伙很坚强 |
[40:46] | Finished his exercises, | 完成了练习 |
[40:49] | said goodbye to his friends… | 跟朋友道别 |
[40:54] | …and no one interfered. | 没人干扰 |
[41:05] | You know, once you pass through that door, | 一旦你走进那道门 |
[41:09] | there’s no turning back. | 就没有回头路了 |
[41:12] | You’ll be an Engineer. | 你将成为工程师 |
[41:16] | But to be an Engineer on Snowpiercer, | 但是在雪国列车上做工程师 |
[41:20] | you have to make sacrifices. | 你得做出牺牲 |
[41:25] | And that can be hard. | 这有时会很难 |
[41:29] | Are you happy as an Engineer? | 你做工程师快乐吗 |
[41:40] | The needs of the train are more important than our own happiness. | 列车的需求比我们的幸福更重要 |
[41:48] | We’re Engineers. | 我们是工程师 |
[41:51] | We keep the world alive. | 我们延续着世界的生命 |
[42:04] | ♪ Taxi driver ♪ | ♪出租车司机♪ |
[42:06] | ♪ Be my shrink for the hour ♪ | ♪做我的心理医生♪ |
[42:09] | ♪ Leave the meter running ♪ | ♪计程表打开♪ |
[42:15] | ♪ It’s rush hour ♪ | ♪现在是高峰时段♪ |
[42:18] | ♪ So take the streets if you wanna ♪ | ♪穿过大街小巷♪ |
[42:20] | ♪ Just outrun the demons, could you? ♪ | ♪只要能跑过魔鬼♪ |
[42:25] | ♪ He said, “Allahu akbar” ♪ | ♪他说 真主至大♪ |
[42:28] | ♪ I told him, “Don’t curse me ♪ | ♪我告诉他 别诅咒我♪ |
[42:31] | ♪ Bo Bo, you need prayer” ♪ | ♪波波 你需要祷告♪ |
[42:33] | ♪ I guess it couldn’t hurt me ♪ | ♪它应该伤不了我♪ |
[42:37] | ♪ If it brings me to my knees ♪ | ♪如果它让我跪下♪ |
[42:42] | ♪ It’s a bad religion ♪ | ♪那就是邪教♪ |
[42:47] | ♪ Oh, this unrequited love ♪ | ♪这单相思♪ |
[42:51] | ♪ To me, it’s nothing but a one-man cult ♪ | ♪对我来说不过是一个人的崇拜♪ |
[42:57] | ♪ And cyanide in my Styrofoam cup ♪ | ♪我泡沫塑料杯子里的氰化物♪ |
[43:02] | ♪ I can never make him love me ♪ | ♪我永远无法让他爱我♪ |
[43:06] | ♪ Never make him love me, love me ♪ | ♪永远无法让他爱我 爱我♪ |
[43:09] | ♪ Love me, love me ♪ | ♪爱我 爱我♪ |
[43:12] | ♪ Love me, love me, love me ♪ | ♪爱我 爱我 爱我♪ |
[43:16] | ♪ Love me, love me, love ♪ | ♪爱我 爱我 爱♪ |
[43:23] | ♪ Taxi driver ♪ | ♪出租车司机♪ |
[43:24] | ♪ I swear I got three lives ♪ | ♪我发誓我有三条命♪ |
[43:25] | ♪ Balanced on my head like steak knives ♪ | ♪像牛排刀一样悬在我的头顶♪ |
[43:28] | ♪ I can’t tell you the truth about my disguise ♪ | ♪我不能告诉你我伪装的真相♪ |
[43:30] | ♪ I can’t trust no one ♪ | ♪我不能相信任何人♪ |
[43:33] | ♪ He said, “Allahu akbar” ♪ | ♪他说 真主至大♪ |
[43:36] | ♪ I told him, “Don’t curse me ♪ | ♪我告诉他 别诅咒我♪ |
[43:39] | ♪ Bo Bo, you need prayer” ♪ | ♪波波 你需要祷告♪ |
[43:41] | ♪ I guess it couldn’t hurt me ♪ | ♪它应该伤不了我♪ |
[43:45] | ♪ If it brings me to my knees ♪ | ♪如果它让我跪下♪ |
[43:47] | We’re ready for your experience now. | 你可以进去体验了 |
[43:50] | ♪ It’s a bad religion ♪ | ♪那就是邪教♪ |
[43:55] | ♪ This unrequited love ♪ | ♪这单相思♪ |
[43:59] | ♪ To me, it’s nothing but a one-man cult ♪ | ♪对我来说不过是一个人的崇拜♪ |
[44:04] | ♪ And cyanide in my Styrofoam cup ♪ | ♪我泡沫塑料杯子里的氰化物♪ |
[44:10] | ♪ I can never make him love me ♪ Hello? | -♪我永远无法让他爱我♪ -你好 |
[44:13] | ♪ Never make him love me, no ♪ | ♪永远无法让他爱我♪ |
[44:18] | Who do I get to play with tonight? | 我今晚可以和谁玩 |
[44:30] | You. | 是你 |
[44:34] | I’ve been thinking about you… | 我一直在想你 |
[44:38] | …and how much you like dirty, little secrets. | 你有多喜欢肮脏的秘密 |
[44:46] | How would you like to know… | 你想知道 |
[44:49] | the dirtiest little secret | 列车上 |
[44:52] | on the whole damn train? | 最肮脏的秘密吗 |