时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | I believe some folks on this train forget | 我觉得列车上的一些人忘了 |
[00:12] | just how generous and wonderful a man Mr. Wilford actually is. | 威尔福德先生是多么慷慨了不起的人 |
[00:17] | Not me. | 我没有 |
[00:20] | I could never forget. | 我永远不会忘记 |
[00:22] | It’s Wilford who runs our Sacred Engine. | 是威尔福德在运行我们神圣的引擎 |
[00:25] | It’s Wilford who has His finger on our pulse, | 是威尔福德的手指摸着我们的脉搏 |
[00:28] | who knows exactly what we need — | 是他清楚地知道我们需要什么 |
[00:30] | how much food and water, | 我们需要多少食物和水 |
[00:31] | how much heat and space, how much discipline. | 多少暖气和空间 多少纪律 |
[00:35] | It’s Wilford who saved us from the bitter Cold. | 是威尔福德让我们不必面临严寒 |
[00:39] | He’s the only reason we’re alive. | 他是我们还活着的唯一原因 |
[00:43] | Yet somehow, on this train we all call home, | 但不知为何 在这列我们称为家的火车上 |
[00:47] | there are passengers who see fit to challenge Him, | 还有些乘客认为他们可以挑战他 |
[00:54] | passengers who think they know better, | 这些乘客自以为更聪明 |
[00:58] | passengers who take for granted | 这些乘客不知道 |
[00:59] | this great miracle that He’s given us. | 感激他赐予我们的伟大奇迹 |
[01:32] | Password? | 口令 |
[01:33] | “Eat the Rich.” | “吃了富人” |
[01:35] | Take off your shoes and keep quiet. | 脱鞋 保持安静 |
[01:39] | Layton didn’t tell me I’d be meeting a kid. | 莱顿可没说我是要来见个孩子 |
[01:43] | On the right. | 右边 |
[01:49] | Wait. What are you doing? | 等等 你干什么 |
[01:51] | Stop! Don’t go there! | 站住 别过去 |
[01:56] | Get back here! | 回来 |
[01:58] | Stop! | 站住 |
[02:43] | Hurry up. | 快点 |
[02:45] | Come on. | 快来 |
[02:54] | Holy shit. | 我去 |
[02:57] | Quiet. They can hear us. | 安静 他们能听到我们 |
[02:59] | There’s no Wilford up here at all. | 威尔福德根本不在这里 |
[03:00] | There — | 根本… |
[03:02] | There’s no Wilford up here at all. | 威尔福德根本不在这里 |
[03:17] | Stop! | 停下 |
[03:22] | Melanie’s running the whole thing. | 梅兰妮在操控一切 |
[03:30] | Layton wanted you to see it for yourself. | 莱顿想让你亲眼看到 |
[03:34] | They’re gonna tear her apart. | 他们会灭了她的 |
[03:38] | Now you can go. | 你可以走了 |
[03:52] | One day, I know I’ll see Mr. Wilford again. | 我知道我总有一天能再见到威尔福德先生 |
[03:56] | And when I do, I will thank Him, | 到时 我会感谢他 |
[03:58] | from the bottom of my heart, for everything that He’s done. | 由衷感谢他所做的一切 |
[04:02] | For me. | 为我做的 |
[04:04] | For all of us. | 为我们所有人做的 |
[04:06] | These are His revolutions, 1,001 cars long. | 这是他的革命 1001节车厢的革命 |
[04:48] | Okay. That’s enough. Heads-up, move. | 好了 够了 起来 走 |
[04:53] | Back it up now! | 退后 |
[05:10] | Tail, Comm, subtrain, Nightcar. | 车尾 通讯部 附属列车 夜车 |
[05:16] | Right, this is it. | 好 就是这样 |
[05:17] | Everything hinges on us meeting the Jackboots mid-train, | 一切都要靠我们在车中段跟守卫对峙 |
[05:19] | right here. | 就在这里 |
[05:21] | We hit them with overwhelming strength on our turf. | 我们在自己的地盘上 打得他们难以招架 |
[05:24] | The lights just flashed in the Folgers’ car. | 福爵家车厢的灯闪了 |
[05:26] | LJ made it to the Engine. | 小莱到车头了 |
[05:28] | All right. | 好 |
[05:29] | This is it. Let’s get ready. | 行了 我们准备吧 |
[05:31] | – Good luck, everyone. – Stay safe. | -祝大家好运 -注意安全 |
[05:36] | Layton, I can’t say which side the Brakemen are gonna land. | 莱顿 我不能确定司闸员会倒向哪一边 |
[05:40] | You know how stubborn Roche is. | 你知道罗切多顽固 |
[05:42] | None of us wants a fight with the Brakemen, but… | 我们都不想跟司闸员打 但 |
[05:45] | there are gonna be casualties today. | 今天肯定会有人死亡 |
[05:55] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[05:57] | Look, I can’t explain. | 我无法解释 |
[05:59] | I just need you to stay out of Third today, okay? | 我需要你今天绝对别去三等厢 |
[06:01] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:03] | What did you do, Bess? | 你做了什么 贝丝 |
[06:05] | Is this about Layton? | 跟莱顿有关吗 |
[06:06] | Just stay home. | 待在家里吧 |
[06:08] | Please. | 求你 |
[06:09] | I asked you point blank whether you were helping him, | 我直截了当地问过你 你是不是在帮他 |
[06:12] | and you lied to my face? | 而你对我撒谎了 |
[06:15] | Jinju… | 珍珠 |
[06:20] | Why did you ask me to steer clear of Melanie Cavill? | 你为什么叫我远离梅兰妮·卡维尔 |
[06:23] | Because you’re messing with things that you don’t understand. | 因为你在招惹你不明白的麻烦 |
[06:25] | What things? | 什么麻烦 |
[06:30] | You knew she put Layton in a drawer, didn’t you? | 你知道她把莱顿关进了抽屉 是吧 |
[06:35] | You’re protecting her. | 你在保护她 |
[06:36] | I was protecting you, Bess. | 我在保护你 贝丝 |
[06:40] | You. | 你 |
[06:42] | Did you also know… | 那你也知道 |
[06:44] | she tortured a Tailie to death? | 她把一名车尾人折磨死了吗 |
[06:50] | I wonder, Jinju, just how many deep, dark secrets | 珍珠 我在想 你究竟知道这列火车 |
[06:53] | about this train you really do know. | 多少阴暗的机密 |
[06:58] | Please don’t make me choose between you and the train. | 请不要逼我在你和列车之间做选择 |
[07:04] | Just stay in here today. | 今天就待在这里 |
[07:18] | Morning, Robert. | 早安 罗伯特 |
[07:19] | You wanted to discuss the Anniversary celebrations? | 你是想商量周年庆典的事吗 |
[07:21] | Please, come in, Ruth. | 请进 露丝 |
[07:25] | Commander Grey. | 格雷指挥官 |
[07:29] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[07:30] | Ruth… | 露丝… |
[07:33] | if there’s anything you need to tell us… | 你要是有任何事想告知我们 |
[07:36] | best you do it now. | 最好现在就说 |
[07:40] | Anything like what? | 比如什么 |
[07:41] | Ruth, we’ve heard a rather disturbing account from the Engine. | 露丝 我们从火车头那听说了一件事 很是不安 |
[07:46] | Oh, no. What’s going on? | 不会吧 怎么了 |
[07:52] | We’ve been told, reliably, | 据可靠消息 |
[07:54] | that Mr. Wilford is not in the Engine… | 威尔福德先生并不在火车头 |
[07:58] | nor anywhere else on this train. | 也不在这列火车上 |
[08:01] | There’s evidence that Melanie Cavill is running Snowpiercer. | 有证据表明梅兰妮·卡维尔在掌管雪国列车 |
[08:10] | Are you having a go at me? | 你是在骗我吗 |
[08:13] | Embarrassing me in the Aquarium wasn’t enough for you? | 在水族馆让我难堪还不够吗 |
[08:15] | – Ruthie… – Have you lost your mind, Nolan? | -露丝 -你是疯了吗 诺兰 |
[08:18] | You know that Wilford’s in the Engine. You’ve seen him. | 你明知威尔福德在火车头 你见过他 |
[08:21] | You’ve shaken the man’s hand. | 你和他握过手 |
[08:23] | Not since departure I haven’t. | 列车启程后就没见过了 |
[08:27] | We simply need to know if this is true. | 我们只想知道这是不是真的 |
[08:30] | Because if it is, | 如果是真的 |
[08:31] | someone needs to assert governance of this train. | 就必须有人来治理列车 |
[08:37] | Someone like you, Lilah? | 比如说你吗 莱拉 |
[08:38] | Ruth, why don’t you gather the First Class Committee? | 露丝 你去召集头等厢委员会过来 |
[08:43] | We’ll get to the bottom of this. | 我们会查个水落石出 |
[08:54] | This is Chicago, | 这是芝加哥 |
[08:55] | and we should be there in a day and a half. | 我们一天半后就会到那 |
[08:59] | This is our slowest revolution, isn’t it? | 这是我们最慢的一圈 对不对 |
[09:03] | 22 hours off average. | 落后平均时长22小时 |
[09:05] | We lose a little bit of time each revolution. | 每转一圈速度都会慢一点 |
[09:08] | So it’s on us to reverse that. | 所以这要靠我们来改变 |
[09:11] | Because if Snowpiercer stops, we all die. | 因为一旦雪国列车停摆 我们都会丧命 |
[09:16] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[09:20] | Melanie… | 梅兰妮 |
[09:24] | What was your daughter like? | 你女儿是什么样的 |
[09:34] | She was… | 她… |
[09:38] | smart. | 很聪明 |
[09:40] | Like you. | 和你一样 |
[09:45] | Sweet. | 贴心 |
[09:48] | Much nicer than me. | 比我友善得多 |
[09:52] | What happened to her? | 她发生了什么 |
[09:55] | She was with my parents at the end. | 她最后和我爸妈在一起 |
[09:59] | Allie was supposed to get on the train with them. | 艾莉本该和他们一起登上列车的 |
[10:02] | But, uh… | 但是 |
[10:05] | didn’t make it. | 她没上来 |
[10:10] | My parents didn’t make it, either. | 我爸妈也没上来 |
[10:13] | But I have my Tail mom, Josie. | 但我有车尾妈妈 乔茜 |
[10:19] | Mel. You’re needed in First urgently. | 梅 头等厢有急事找你 |
[10:25] | Okay, you’re on lookout. | 好 你来盯着 |
[10:27] | If you see anything, tell Javi or Bennett. | 发现异常情况 就告诉哈维或者班尼特 |
[10:30] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[10:57] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[11:01] | Is there a problem? | 是有什么问题吗 |
[11:02] | There’s something rather incendiary that we need cleared up. | 有一件极具煽动性的事需要我们澄清 |
[11:07] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[11:10] | There’s been a report that Mr. Wilford is not aboard the train. | 传闻威尔福德先生不在列车上 |
[11:19] | Well, that’s ridiculous. | 太荒谬了 |
[11:21] | I met with him last night. | 我昨晚就见了他 |
[11:22] | Well, I’m afraid we need Mr. Wilford to prove it himself. | 那恐怕得让威尔福德先生自己来证明 |
[11:30] | In person. | 亲自出面 |
[11:35] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:36] | Well, I’ll get the phone, | 那我去打电话 |
[11:37] | and, Lilah, you can talk to him yourself. | 莱拉 你来和他通话 |
[11:41] | That isn’t going to work this time, Melanie. | 这次行不通了 梅兰妮 |
[11:47] | We know you’re running Snowpiercer. | 我们知道你掌管着雪国列车 |
[11:50] | We have an eyewitness account. | 我们有目击证人作证 |
[11:53] | Direct from the Engine. | 从火车头传来的 |
[11:57] | From whom? | 是谁 |
[12:07] | Seriously? | 没开玩笑吧 |
[12:09] | You’re listening to her? | 你们居然相信她 |
[12:10] | It’s not what I was expecting, the Engine. | 火车头和我想的不太一样 |
[12:14] | Not eternal at all. | 根本不是什么永动机 |
[12:16] | More like a rat’s nest, | 更像是鼠巢 |
[12:18] | held together with rubber bands and wires. | 靠橡皮筋和电线固定在一起 |
[12:21] | And why should anyone believe you, LJ? | 凭什么要听你说的 小莱 |
[12:24] | Exactly, she’s a psycho, | 没错 她就是个疯子 |
[12:25] | – and we’re putting… – How dare you! | -我们居然还… -放肆 |
[12:29] | I saw her quarters! | 我看到了她的住处 |
[12:31] | I saw her books, her maps, | 我看到了她的书和地图 |
[12:34] | and even this photo of her poor, dead daughter. | 包括她死去可怜女儿的照片 |
[12:39] | No Mr. Wilford, though! | 但是却没有威尔福德先生 |
[12:40] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[12:41] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[12:43] | Back off! | 退下 |
[12:52] | He’s got a gun! | 他有枪 |
[13:00] | Call all available units! | 打给所有可行动的小队 |
[13:01] | Commander, you can’t! | 指挥官 你不能打电话 |
[13:03] | We need those units downtrain. | 我们需要那些小队待在后车厢 |
[13:05] | I don’t take orders from you anymore. | 我不再听命于你 |
[13:11] | Tail Station. | 车尾守卫 |
[13:14] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[13:16] | Got a 10-10 up in First. | 头等厢有罪案发生 |
[13:22] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[13:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:28] | Double up patrols. | 加派人手巡逻 |
[13:33] | Come back again soon, boys! | 早日回归 小子们 |
[13:41] | Do it. | 行动 |
[13:46] | The Jackboots are headed uptrain. | 守卫正赶往前车厢 |
[13:51] | You ready for this? | 你准备好了 吗 |
[13:54] | No going back now. | 现在不能反悔了 |
[13:56] | Send out the signal. | 发出信号 |
[14:08] | Sorry, I must get going. | 抱歉 我必须要走了 |
[14:18] | Looks good. | 看起来不错 |
[14:22] | Guys, we’re running out of scrap. | 各位 我们的废料快用完了 |
[14:25] | If we ration the water, | 如果我们限量配给水 |
[14:25] | maybe we can strip a couple water barrels down. | 也许可以拆卸掉几个水桶 |
[14:28] | We’re all-in now. Do it. | 我们现在孤注一掷 去拆吧 |
[14:31] | We need everything we have for weapons. | 我们需要任何可以用来做武器的东西 |
[14:32] | Excuse me, guys! Comin’ through! | 不好意思 各位 借过 |
[14:37] | I got a message. | 我收到一条信息 |
[14:47] | Revolución. | 革命 |
[14:52] | We go today. | 今天发动 |
[14:56] | Spread the word. | 把消息散播出去 |
[14:57] | Prisoner coming through. | 囚犯来了 |
[15:04] | Nice work, Brakeman. | 做得好 司闸员 |
[15:05] | I don’t want to rough you up unless I have to. | 除非迫不得已 否则我不想动粗 |
[15:08] | Read my lips. | 看着我的嘴 |
[15:10] | Until further notice, you’re all confined to quarters. | 在有进一步通知前 大家要待在各自的住处 |
[15:13] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[15:14] | You don’t have the authority to do that. | 你无权这么做 |
[15:16] | Shut your mouth, boyo. | 闭嘴 年轻人 |
[15:20] | Lock her up. | 把她关起来 |
[15:22] | You’re making a mistake. | 你这么做是错的 |
[15:24] | Ruth, it’s a mistake! | 露丝 这么做不对 |
[15:28] | Nolan, what if we’re wrong about this? | 诺兰 如果我们做错了呢 |
[15:30] | What if Wilford is in the Engine? This is mutiny. | 如果威尔福德在火车头呢 这是叛乱 |
[15:33] | Then we need to see for ourselves, Ruthie. | 那我们要亲自去看看 露丝 |
[15:36] | You and I to the Engine. | 你和我去火车头 |
[15:46] | Happy Halloween. | 万圣节快乐 |
[15:47] | Make it fast. | 快一点 |
[15:54] | I feel like a dizhiv wanker in this. | 我觉得戴这面具像个傻蛋 |
[15:58] | Big John, this is Jakes. | 大约翰 这是杰克斯 |
[16:03] | These are Layton’s best Tailies? | 这些是莱顿最厉害的车尾人吗 |
[16:04] | Hey, same side now. | 我们现在同一阵线 |
[16:07] | Take John down. | 把约翰带过去 |
[16:08] | His people will bring the parts you need. | 他的人会把你需要的零件拿给你的 |
[16:10] | Lights, you stick with me. | 莱茨 你跟我走 |
[16:13] | Where’s my guy? | 我的人呢 |
[16:15] | I’m right here. | 我在这里 |
[16:18] | Streuth. | 真没想到 |
[16:26] | Shall we? | 可以走了吗 |
[16:36] | Tyson. | 泰森 |
[16:38] | You know these aren’t lawful orders. | 你知道这个命令是不合法的 |
[16:43] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[16:46] | That photo that they took of my daughter, | 他们拿走的我女儿的照片 |
[16:50] | I have another one in the booth, if you let me get it. | 我在车厢里还有一张 能让我去拿吗 |
[16:53] | Can’t do that. | 不行 |
[16:54] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[16:56] | if something happens to me… | 如果我有什么事 |
[16:59] | I want her close. | 我希望有她在身边 |
[17:04] | Quickly. | 快去快回 |
[17:16] | Mel wants us to lock down the Engine. | 梅要我们封锁火车头 |
[17:17] | What would you lock down for? | 为什么要封锁起来 |
[17:18] | Why don’t you tell us, kid? | 不如你跟我们说说吧 孩子 |
[17:20] | Two days here and we’re already into lockdown? | 才来两天 就要进入封锁状态吗 |
[17:23] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[17:25] | Hit the door. | 去看看大门 |
[17:30] | Ben. | 本 |
[17:31] | Ben, they’re gonna kill us. It’s over. | 本 他们会杀了我们的 完了 |
[17:32] | Lock it down, Javi! | 封锁火车头 哈维 |
[17:33] | Why don’t we just open the door and tell them the truth? | 我们为什么不打开门 告诉他们真相呢 |
[17:35] | – They need us. – Do it now! | -他们需要我们 -快去 |
[17:36] | – Come on! – Now! | -不要 -快去 |
[17:50] | Go! | 进来 |
[17:54] | – What’d you do? – I had to. | -你做了什么 -我必须这样做 |
[17:56] | – What’d you do? – I’m sorry. | -你做了什么 -抱歉 |
[18:00] | No, no, no! | 不不不 |
[18:01] | Ben! Ben, Ben, Ben, Ben, Ben, please! | 本 本 本 本 不要 |
[18:06] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[18:11] | Grab him! | 抓住他 |
[18:13] | All right, all right, all right! | 好的 好的 好的 |
[18:14] | Where is Wilford? | 威尔福德在哪 |
[18:18] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[18:21] | Cuff him. | 把他铐起来 |
[18:25] | He’s been dead since departure. | 他在出发日那天就死了 |
[18:27] | Melanie took the train. I had nothing to do with it. | 梅兰妮接管了列车 我什么都没有参与 |
[18:30] | You have to believe me. | 你得相信我 |
[18:33] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:13] | Take him away. | 把他带走 |
[19:26] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[19:31] | Wilford is dead, Nolan. | 威尔福德死了 诺兰 |
[19:35] | He’s been dead for years… | 他已经死了很多年 |
[19:39] | and no one even knew. | 没有人知道 |
[19:44] | All that time… how did I not know? | 这么长时间… 我怎么会没发觉 |
[19:49] | And what is this? I mean… | 这是什么 我是说… |
[19:55] | What is all of this? | 这一切都是什么 |
[19:59] | She deceived us all, Ruth. | 她欺骗了我们所有人 露丝 |
[20:02] | What will people hold onto now? | 现在人们还能指望什么 |
[20:19] | You. | 你 |
[20:22] | Me. | 我 |
[20:24] | Order. | 秩序 |
[20:27] | I want her to pay, Nolan. | 我要让她付出代价 诺兰 |
[20:31] | I want her to pay. | 我要让她付出代价 |
[20:59] | So, why are we doubling up our patrols? | 我们为什么要加强巡逻 |
[21:02] | – I don’t know, but it better be something good. – Walter. | -我不知道 但最好是有要事 -沃特 |
[21:05] | You’re late. | 你来迟了 |
[21:06] | This is Lights. | 这是莱茨 |
[21:08] | She’s with you. | 她和你一起 |
[21:25] | You finally caught the Rat? | 你终于抓到告密者了吗 |
[21:32] | What? | 怎么了 |
[21:33] | He was resisting, wasn’t he? | 他在反抗 不是吗 |
[21:34] | Just open the doors. | 把门打开 |
[21:37] | I gotta check this uptrain. | 我得询问一下前车 |
[21:42] | Here it is — rear comms — | 就是这了 后方通信线路 |
[21:44] | No, no. No, no, no, no. You gotta look for 50/125 — | 不不不不 你得找到50/125 |
[21:47] | There is no 50/125! | 可是没有50/125 |
[21:55] | This is Jefferson in Tail station. | 我是驻扎车尾的杰弗森 |
[21:57] | We don’t have time for this. I’m just gonna pull. | 我们没时间找了 我现在就得拉 |
[22:00] | What the — | 怎么 |
[22:04] | Asshole. | 混蛋 |
[22:21] | Weapons up! | 武装起来 |
[22:42] | Sabía que volverías por nosotros. | 我就知道你会回来找我们的 |
[22:50] | Nice day for a walk, Mr. Riggs? | 今天出去散步不错吧 里格斯先生 |
[22:51] | Yes, it is, son. | 是的 孩子 |
[22:53] | Let’s make it a long one. | 让我们散步散得久一点 |
[22:56] | Why is she here? | 她怎么也在这儿 |
[23:02] | Listen up. | 大家听着 |
[23:05] | Till is one of us now. | 提尔现在是我们的人了 |
[23:13] | Look, I know y’all got trust issues. | 听着 我知道你们很难去信任他人 |
[23:17] | I got ’em, too. | 我也是 |
[23:20] | People uptrain, | 前车的人们 |
[23:22] | they shoved us down here in the dark to fend for ourselves. | 他们把我们扔在这黑暗里 让我们自生自灭 |
[23:26] | We learned how to survive in the shadows. | 我们学会了如何在暗影里生存 |
[23:28] | Yeah! Yeah! | 是的 是的 |
[23:32] | Well, today… | 今天… |
[23:36] | today, let’s leave this hell behind! | 今天 让我们离开这个地狱 |
[23:41] | We will fight with everything we got. | 我们会用我们所拥有的一切进行斗争 |
[23:45] | ‘Cause out there, right outside that door, | 因为就在那边 那扇门外面 |
[23:48] | there is a future that does not include us! | 那边世界的未来不接受我们 |
[23:52] | But it will. | 但它会接受的 |
[23:54] | Today, we take this train | 今天 我们将接管这列车 |
[23:56] | and we remind them exactly who it is | 我们将提醒他们 他们锁在这车尾里的 |
[23:58] | that they locked up back here! | 到底是怎样一群人 |
[24:02] | Today, we march for Josie! | 今天 我们要为乔茜游行 |
[24:04] | For Josie! | 为乔茜 |
[24:05] | For Suzanne! | 为苏珊 |
[24:06] | For Suzanne! | 为苏珊 |
[24:08] | For Suzanne, for Old Ivan! | 为苏珊 为老伊凡 |
[24:10] | Old Ivan! | 老伊凡 |
[24:11] | For everyone that we have lost to hunger and to sickness, | 为了我们每一个因饥饿和疾病 |
[24:16] | to all the failed rebellions. | 以及因为失败叛乱而逝去的人 |
[24:19] | We got people who are willing to lay down their lives for us | 有人愿意为我们牺牲生命 |
[24:23] | because they believe, like we know, | 因为他们相信 就如同我们深知 |
[24:25] | that it is time for this train | 是时候让这趟列车 |
[24:27] | to work for all of its passengers! | 为所有乘客服务了 |
[24:38] | Today… | 今天 |
[24:41] | we march to the Engine! | 我们向火车头进军 |
[24:44] | One Tail! | 车尾一心 |
[24:46] | No. | 不 |
[24:52] | One Train. | 列车一心 |
[24:53] | One Train! | 列车一心 |
[24:54] | – One Train! – One Train! | -列车一心 -列车一心 |
[24:56] | – One Train! – One Train! | -列车一心 -列车一心 |
[24:57] | – One Train! – One Train! | -列车一心 -列车一心 |
[24:59] | – One Train! – One Train! | -列车一心 -列车一心 |
[25:01] | – One Train! – One Train! | -列车一心 -列车一心 |
[25:02] | – One Train! – One Train! | -列车一心 -列车一心 |
[25:04] | – One Train! – One Train! | -列车一心 -列车一心 |
[25:06] | – One Train! – One Train! | -列车一心 -列车一心 |
[25:07] | – One Train! – One Train! | -列车一心 -列车一心 |
[25:09] | – One Train! – One Train! | -列车一心 -列车一心 |
[25:16] | All right, let’s go. Fast as you can. | 好了 走吧 越快越好 |
[25:17] | Big John’s waiting. | 大约翰在等着呢 |
[25:18] | One Train! | 列车一心 |
[25:20] | One Train! | 列车一心 |
[25:32] | Walter. Where you off to? | 沃特 你要去哪 |
[25:34] | I’m — I’m back in electrics. | 我回了电气室 |
[25:37] | She was showing me a few things. | 她刚给我看了点东西 |
[25:42] | No, shit — she’s a Tailie! | 我操 她是车尾人 |
[25:43] | Oh, no! Hey, hey! | 不 |
[25:44] | Hey, call forward! | 呼叫前列车厢 |
[25:45] | Tell Commander Grey to get his Jackboots back here fast! | 让格雷指挥官派守卫来这里 |
[25:48] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[25:49] | Osweiller, the line’s dead. | 奥斯维勒 线路不通 |
[25:51] | What the hell are you up to? | 你到底想干什么 |
[25:52] | All right, go on foot! Go now! | 好吧 走过去 快 |
[26:00] | This is a very important promise Layton needs to keep. | 这是莱顿必须遵守的重要诺言 |
[26:03] | You understand that, don’t you, Murray? | 你明白吧 默里 |
[26:07] | Yeah, they’re me mates. | 当然 他们是我的朋友 |
[26:10] | No one’s called me Murray in ages. | 已经很久没人叫过我默里了 |
[26:14] | Henry, this is Murray. | 亨利 这位是默里 |
[26:16] | – Hey. – He doesn’t look like a Tailie. | -你好 -他看起来可不像车尾人 |
[26:17] | Well, you don’t look like much of a doctor. | 你看起来也不像医生 |
[26:20] | Are you ready? I-I’m gonna need your help. | 你准备好了吗 我需要你的帮助 |
[26:27] | Christ almighty. | 我的天 |
[26:30] | I’m proud of you, Henry. | 我为你自豪 亨利 |
[26:31] | I knew you’d do the right thing. | 我知道你会作出正确的选择 |
[26:33] | Thank you. It’s about time. | 谢谢 是时候了 |
[26:35] | Well, go on, then. | 那就开始吧 |
[26:41] | Strong Boy… | 大力士 |
[26:43] | you ugly bugger. | 你这丑货 |
[26:47] | The passengers need to be told the news | 需要先由我们三人 |
[26:49] | from the three of us first. | 把消息告诉乘客 |
[26:51] | Let them know immediately who is in charge. | 让他们立刻知道谁才是是管事的 |
[26:55] | I’ll get it. | 我去开门 |
[26:59] | Commander! | 指挥官 |
[27:01] | Commander. There’s trouble downtrain. | 指挥官 列车后方出事了 |
[27:02] | Comms are down, and there are Tailies out. | 通讯系统瘫痪了 车尾人闯出来了 |
[27:05] | The Tailies? | 车尾人 |
[27:05] | While we squabbled over Wilford up here. | 就在我们为威尔福德争吵的时候 |
[27:07] | That’s no bloody coincidence. | 这可不是巧合 |
[27:09] | All units — downtrain now! | 所有小队 去列车后方 |
[27:11] | The tunnels are the fastest access. | 走隧道最快 |
[27:13] | Double time! | 跑步前进 |
[27:14] | Let’s go! Go! | 快走 |
[27:27] | Ruth… | 露丝 |
[27:29] | Please don’t talk. | 别说话 |
[27:30] | Whatever you think of me right now, | 不管你现在对我有什么看法 |
[27:31] | please put it aside — | 请先放到一边 |
[27:32] | I need you not to talk. | 我要你别讲话 |
[27:38] | All these memories I have of us… | 所有这些我们的回忆 |
[27:45] | Moments that, uh, I took to be true… | 那些我以为是真实的时刻 |
[27:51] | From sharing a meal together, | 一起吃饭 |
[27:54] | on our feet during an all-night committee meeting… | 在委员会会议上站一整个通宵 |
[27:58] | playing good-cop bad-cop to settle squabbles in First. | 扮演好警察坏警察解决头等厢的争端 |
[28:05] | Or when you gave me | 还有当你给我 |
[28:07] | my personal commendation from Mr. Wilford… | 威尔福德先生对我的个人表彰 |
[28:12] | For my outstanding dedication to the company… | 表彰我对公司的杰出贡献 |
[28:17] | You earned that. | 这是你应得的 |
[28:19] | All those years… | 这么多年来 |
[28:22] | were you just laughing at me? | 你是不是一直在嘲笑我 |
[28:24] | Hey? You made a fool of me. | 你把我耍得团团转 |
[28:26] | Over and over. | 一遍又一遍 |
[28:28] | The friendship was real. | 我们的友谊是真的 |
[28:50] | Did you kill Him, Melanie? | 你杀了他吗 梅兰妮 |
[28:54] | Wilford wasn’t who you thought He was, Ruth. | 威尔福德不是你想的那样 露丝 |
[28:57] | He was a fraud. | 他是骗子 |
[28:59] | He built the Eternal Engine. | 他打造了永动机 |
[29:00] | No, He didn’t. | 不 他没有 |
[29:02] | I did. | 是我 |
[29:04] | I built this train, Ruth. | 我造了这辆列车 露丝 |
[29:08] | I put everything I had into it. | 我投入了我的一切 |
[29:10] | Everything. | 一切 |
[29:12] | And Wilford sold tickets. | 威尔福德只是卖票的 |
[29:17] | He didn’t believe it was possible to save humankind. | 他不相信我们能拯救人类 |
[29:20] | And He was never even going to try. | 他根本没打算尝试 |
[29:22] | – That’s not true. – He was going to waste it! | -那不是真的 -他想要挥霍掉一切 |
[29:26] | All He wanted was to live as well as He could, | 他只想要尽可能活得好 |
[29:30] | for as long as He could, | 尽可能活得久 |
[29:31] | surrounded by accolades and… | 被赞誉包围 |
[29:36] | booze and whores in the Nightcar. | 还有酒精和夜车里的妓女 |
[29:40] | We wouldn’t have made it one revolution. | 要是他管理的话 我们连一圈都走不完 |
[29:46] | So I took Snowpiercer… | 于是我接管了雪国列车 |
[29:50] | and I left Him trackside to die. | 我把他扔到轨道旁等死 |
[29:56] | I’m sorry I lied to you. | 抱歉我骗了你 |
[30:00] | I’m sorry for… | 抱歉 |
[30:04] | all the things that I did wrong. | 我做过的所有错事 |
[30:07] | I’ve been fighting to do what I know is right. | 我一直在努力做我认为正确的事 |
[30:15] | You’re a filthy liar. | 你个卑劣的骗子 |
[30:19] | And a murderer. | 还是杀人犯 |
[30:24] | Order will be restored. | 秩序会恢复 |
[30:37] | Tomorrow, you will be executed | 明天 你会因为背叛雪国列车 |
[30:41] | for your betrayal of Snowpiercer. | 而被处决 |
[30:58] | Goodbye, Melanie. | 再见 梅兰妮 |
[31:07] | One Train! | 列车一心 |
[31:09] | One Train! | 列车一心 |
[31:10] | Layton! Jackboots on the move. | 莱顿 守卫过来了 |
[31:13] | We gotta hurry. | 我们得快点 |
[31:14] | Wait. There’s more. | 等等 还没说完 |
[31:15] | The Brakemen are forming up in The Chains. | 司闸员在链条里集合 |
[31:17] | Shit. Roche… | 该死 罗切 |
[31:18] | One Train! | 列车一心 |
[31:19] | – Let’s go! – One Train! | -我们走 -列车一心 |
[31:23] | Bloody hell, Boss. Let’s wait for backup. | 见鬼 老大 我们等支援吧 |
[31:24] | Jackboots are on their way. | 守卫就要来了 |
[31:25] | Get your big-boy pants on, Osweiller. | 成熟点 奥斯维勒 |
[31:27] | We’re gonna hold this mob right here. | 我们就在这里挡下暴民 |
[31:30] | There’s must be about 400 of them. | 他们有400余人 |
[31:31] | Well, good thing for you | 你没危险啊 |
[31:32] | you’ve been so nice to them over the years, then, isn’t it? | 这些年你一直对他们很好 不是吗 |
[31:36] | One Train! | 列车一心 |
[31:38] | One Train! | 列车一心 |
[31:40] | One Train! | 列车一心 |
[31:42] | One Train! | 列车一心 |
[31:44] | One Train! | 列车一心 |
[31:45] | – One Train! – It’s just us, Roche. | -列车一心 -只有我们 罗切 |
[31:47] | All right, that’s far enough. | 行了 别再靠近了 |
[31:50] | You are of great disappointment to me, Brakeman. | 你真是让我失望 司闸员 |
[31:53] | Yeah, I figured I would be. | 我猜到了 |
[31:55] | Right in the middle of it, weren’t ya? | 在中间讨好两边的人 对吗 |
[31:57] | The whole bleeding time. | 你一直参与其中 |
[31:58] | I picked a side. | 我选了边 |
[32:01] | Look, we’re not here to fight you, Roche. | 我们不是来和你打的 罗切 |
[32:02] | We just need to pass through. | 我们只需要通过 |
[32:03] | No, you and your Tail friends, you’re not going anywhere. | 不 你和你的车尾朋友哪都别想去 |
[32:06] | You’re certainly not going through here. | 更别想通过这里 |
[32:07] | The Tail’s not the enemy. | 车尾不是敌人 |
[32:09] | The hell they aren’t! You hear that? | 屁才不是 听到了没 |
[32:12] | They want to tear this place apart. | 他们想要拆散这里 |
[32:13] | Our fight is not with Third, Roche. | 我们反抗的对象不是三等厢 罗切 |
[32:15] | You should’ve sent all these civilians home. | 你该让这些平民回家 |
[32:18] | No, see, I don’t think so. | 不 我可不这么认为 |
[32:20] | ‘Cause nobody here is gonna believe | 因为这里没人会相信 |
[32:22] | any of the lies you’re selling them. | 你说给他们的谎言 |
[32:24] | Wilford’s dead? What is that? | 威尔福德死了 那算什么 |
[32:26] | Some kind of psychological warfare? | 某种心理战吗 |
[32:28] | No, it’s true, Boss. He’s not lying. | 不 那是真的 老大 他没骗人 |
[32:31] | Melanie threw him in a Drawer because he figured it out. | 梅兰妮把他放进了抽屉 就因为他看穿了 |
[32:36] | Listen. | 听着 |
[32:38] | You can believe the myth if you want. | 如果你们想 你们可以相信传说 |
[32:41] | The fact is, | 事实是 |
[32:42] | First just learned the truth, too. | 头等厢也刚刚得知真相 |
[32:44] | Now, somebody is going to take over this train. | 有人得接管这辆列车 |
[32:47] | Would you rather it be them or us? | 你是希望他们接管还是我们 |
[32:52] | Third and the Tail together. | 三等厢和车尾一起 |
[32:56] | We’re the ones who’ve been keeping this train running anyway, right? | 反正也一直是我们在保持列车的运行 对吗 |
[33:00] | One Train! | 列车一心 |
[33:02] | One Train! | 列车一心 |
[33:03] | Look, Roche, I know you didn’t choose this. | 听着 罗切 我知道这不是你的选择 |
[33:05] | Locking people up in cages, in the dark, starving? | 把人关在漆黑的笼子里 挨饿 |
[33:10] | That’s not you. | 那不是你 |
[33:12] | You are a good cop. | 你是个好警察 |
[33:14] | Make the right choice. Just move aside. | 做出正确的选择 让开 |
[33:17] | You’re gonna need all the Brakemen | 等这事结束后 |
[33:19] | to keep the order when this is done. | 你会需要所有司闸员来维持秩序 |
[33:24] | Come on, Boss. | 拜托 老大 |
[33:26] | Think of Anne. | 想想安妮 |
[33:29] | Think of your daughter. | 想想你女儿 |
[33:35] | Balls to this, man. | 不管了 |
[33:37] | Osweiller, hold the line. | 奥斯维勒 守住防线 |
[33:38] | This uniform’s not gonna protect me from that lot. | 这制服可不会保护我不被他们攻击 |
[33:39] | – I’ll look after myself. – Stay in line! | -我要照顾自己 -不准走 |
[33:41] | Get back in line! | 回来 |
[33:51] | God damn it, Till. | 该死 提尔 |
[33:53] | Now I have to go home and tell my wife there’s no Wilford? | 现在我得回家告诉我妻子 威尔福德不在了吗 |
[34:04] | Stand aside, Brakemen. | 站一边去 司闸员 |
[34:12] | – Come on. Get him up faster. – It takes time. | -快 快把他弄醒 -需要时间 |
[34:14] | – If I bring them out too quickly — – What? | -要是唤醒太快 -会怎样 |
[34:16] | Just be patient! Please. | 耐心点 拜托 |
[34:22] | What the hell, man? What is — Help me. | 什么情况 怎么了 帮帮我 |
[34:31] | What’s that? Mandarin? | 那是什么 普通话吗 |
[34:33] | Does he speak Mandarin? | 他会说普通话吗 |
[34:35] | No. | 不 |
[34:36] | He doesn’t speak. | 他是哑巴 |
[34:38] | What? | 什么 |
[34:44] | Got a report in, sir. Units here and ready. | 接到报告 长官 小队都准备就绪了 |
[34:45] | Good, son. Keep ’em moving. | 很好 叫他们行动起来 |
[34:47] | Let’s move! Let’s move! Grab a shield and go! | 快 快 拿上盾牌出发 |
[34:49] | Double time, Jacks! Double time! | 跑步前进 守卫 跑步前进 |
[34:51] | That’s it! Let’s go! | 很好 快 |
[34:55] | Fighters come forward! | 战士们上前 |
[34:56] | I need all the fighters up front with me! | 我需要所有战士跟我到前面去 |
[34:58] | Let’s go. We gotta go. | 快 我们得快点 |
[35:01] | You got this. | 你可以的 |
[35:08] | Come on, hurry up! Hurry up! | 快点 快点 |
[35:13] | They’ll be here any second. | 他们马上就来了 |
[35:15] | Quickly! | 块 |
[35:39] | I can hear ’em. I can hear ’em. | 我能听到他们 我能听到他们 |
[35:42] | Jackboots! They’re coming! | 守卫 他们来了 |
[35:44] | Move! Get into position! | 快 准备就位 |
[35:50] | Okay, hold. | 好的 稳住 |
[35:51] | Hold. | 稳住 |
[35:52] | Hold. | 稳住 |
[35:54] | Almost. | 快了 |
[35:55] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:56] | Now! Firing! | 现在 发射 |
[36:02] | Take cover! | 找掩护 |
[36:06] | Let’s go! Reload, reload! | 快 装弹 装弹 |
[36:07] | Advance! | 冲 |
[36:10] | Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! | 快 快 快 快 |
[36:13] | Second round! Second round! | 第二轮 第二轮 |
[36:15] | Now! | 现在 |
[36:19] | Yes! | 很好 |
[36:24] | What now, Commander? | 现在怎么办 指挥官 |
[36:25] | You keep pressing. | 你们继续施压 |
[36:26] | I’m gonna double back up top, hit ’em in the arse. | 我要从上面绕道 从背后攻击他们 |
[36:29] | Your men, with me! | 你的人 跟我来 |
[36:34] | Advance! Advance! | 冲 冲 |
[36:35] | Clear it, clear it! | 准备 |
[36:38] | Now! | 现在 |
[37:35] | Grey! | 格雷 |
[37:37] | Attack! | 进攻 |
[37:39] | Attack! | 进攻 |
[37:43] | Hold the line! | 守住 |
[37:49] | Hold the line! | 守住 |
[37:53] | Archers, take out the front line! | 弓箭手 干掉前线 |
[37:57] | Till, they’re taking the stairs. Watch our backs. | 提尔 他们在走楼梯 帮我们盯住后面 |
[38:03] | Till, behind you! | 提尔 小心后面 |
[39:50] | Retreat! | 撤退 |
[39:55] | Fall back! | 撤退 |
[39:57] | Retreat! | 撤退 |
[40:00] | Retreat! | 撤退 |
[40:04] | Grey! | 格雷 |
[40:10] | Retreat! | 撤退 |
[40:12] | Go, go, go! | 快 快 |
[40:14] | Retreat! | 撤退 |
[40:25] | Go, go, go! Go! | 快 快 |
[40:27] | Here they come! | 他们来了 |
[40:29] | This is the last reload. | 这是最后一轮了 |
[40:38] | That’s it. Out of ammo. | 没了 弹药没了 |
[40:41] | Fall back to the next barricade. | 撤退到下一道防线 |
[40:43] | I’ll buy you some time. | 我给你们争取点时间 |
[40:44] | Take the weapon. Do it! Go! | 拿上武器 快 快走 |
[40:46] | You heard him! Pull it back! | 你听到了 往后拉 |
[40:48] | Now’s our chance! Go, go, go! | 现在是我们的机会 快 |
[40:51] | Go! | 快 |
[40:52] | One Train. | 列车一心 |
[40:54] | One Train. | 列车一心 |
[41:49] | We did it. | 我们做到了 |
[41:52] | We have them on their heels. | 他们逃了 |
[41:54] | Let’s keep pressing. | 继续紧逼 |
[41:57] | Get everybody up. | 叫大家起来 |
[41:58] | Yeah. | 好 |
[42:02] | Layton, we have to move. | 莱顿 我们得走了 |
[42:04] | Well done. Let’s go. | 好样的 我们走 |
[42:05] | Stay ready. | 时刻准备好 |
[42:08] | We’re pushing forward. | 我们要朝前进发 |
[42:09] | Let’s go, guys. | 我们走 各位 |
[42:15] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[42:17] | Gather their weapons! | 拿上武器 |
[42:19] | Get everything you can. | 尽可能拿多点 |
[42:22] | We got a long march ahead of us. | 前面还有很长的路 |
[42:24] | Get back! | 退后 |
[42:25] | Get back! Everybody back! | 退后 大家退后 |
[42:26] | Let’s go, let’s go! | 快 快 |
[42:27] | Back now! Let’s go! | 退后 快 |
[42:30] | Come on, come on, come on! Let’s go! | 快点 快 快 |
[42:31] | Move! Move, move! | 快走 快走 |
[42:33] | Fall back! | 撤退 |
[42:50] | Keep moving. | 不要停 |
[42:52] | That’s the last of them. | 所有人都到了 |
[42:53] | Forward doors are closed. Seal it up. | 前门关了 封住 |
[42:57] | Layton. Layton. | 莱顿 莱顿 |
[43:00] | Fallback barriers are holding for now. | 后备屏障暂时挡住了他们 |
[43:01] | Big John? | 大约翰呢 |
[43:02] | He didn’t make it. | 他没能坚持下来 |
[43:42] | Hold the line and resupply. | 守住 继续补给 |
[43:45] | On my orders, we overrun their last defenses. | 听我指令 我们冲垮他们最后的防线 |
[43:49] | Where are your people? | 你的人呢 |
[43:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[43:53] | We — We — We should just come back for the other sleepers, | 我们 我们应该先离开 |
[43:55] | wake them up later. | 晚点再唤醒沉睡者 |
[43:57] | No, we leave here and we’re prisoners. | 不 离开的话 我们就成囚犯了 |
[44:00] | We keep going. | 继续唤醒 |
[44:01] | Give me the keys. | 钥匙给我 |
[44:06] | Who’s next? | 下一个是谁 |
[44:07] | Pike. | 派克 |
[44:48] | You have insight into Andre Layton? | 你了解安德烈·莱顿 |
[44:52] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[44:55] | I know Layton intimately. | 我和莱顿很熟 |
[44:58] | Always so righteous with his politics. | 他的政见总是正义凛然 |
[45:01] | Mine were never refined enough for him. | 我的对他来说从来不够优雅 |
[45:09] | But… | 但是 |
[45:13] | for another piece of this… | 再给我一块这个 |
[45:22] | …I’ll give you Layton. | 我就告诉你莱顿的秘密 |
[46:01] | The thing about Layton… | 莱顿的问题是 |
[46:04] | is he’s an idealist. | 他是理想主义者 |
[46:07] | A good cop. | 一个好警察 |
[46:11] | Doesn’t have the stomach for sustained cruelty. | 受不了持续的残酷 |
[46:19] | He took a big risk today. | 他今天冒了巨大风险 |
[46:23] | And he lost. | 然后输了 |
[46:26] | Keep grinding. | 继续耗下去 |
[46:30] | He’ll crumble. | 他会崩溃的 |