时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Attention, all passengers. | 所有乘客请注意 |
[00:09] | The temperature outside… | 室外温度 |
[00:12] | …is minus 121.9 degrees Celsius. | 是零下121.9摄氏度 |
[00:17] | As we approach Chicago, mile zero of our cycle of life, | 我们即将到达芝加哥 我们生命循环的出发点 |
[00:23] | be prepared to brace. | 做好准备 |
[00:30] | We’re all haunted by our choices. | 我们都受到我们选择的困扰 |
[00:33] | The personal choices we all made when we boarded this train. | 我们登上列车时所做出的个人选择 |
[00:39] | And the collective choices that brought us to that day. | 以及让我们走到那天的集体选择 |
[00:43] | Choices made over decades, | 数十年来做出的选择 |
[00:46] | even when we knew climate change was real. | 即便当我们知道气候变化不是传说 |
[00:51] | And finally my own choice to pirate this ark | 最后 是我的选择 挟持这座方舟 |
[00:57] | and lie to you all… | 对你们所有人撒谎 |
[01:00] | which has brought us to where we are now. | 让我们走到了现在 |
[01:04] | May we all move forward with greater awareness | 愿我们所有人在接下来都更加清醒地 |
[01:08] | of the choices that we make. | 认识到我们所做的选择 |
[01:12] | We are one train. | 我们列车一心 |
[01:15] | And today that train chooses change. | 今天 列车选择了改变 |
[01:20] | I hereby relinquish governance of Snowpiercer | 我在此将雪国列车的统治权 |
[01:24] | to the rebel forces. | 交给叛军 |
[01:28] | These are our revolutions, | 这是我们的循环 |
[01:30] | 994 cars long. | 994节车厢 |
[02:00] | Citizens of Snowpiercer… | 雪国列车的公民 |
[02:05] | …my name is Andre Layton. | 我是安德烈·莱顿 |
[02:32] | Okay. Let’s get to work. | 好 我们开工吧 |
[02:36] | – Alright, can you reset line 5, 4, and 3 for me, Javi? – Alright. | -重置一下5 4 3号线 哈维 -好 |
[02:44] | We took a beating. | 我们伤得不轻 |
[02:46] | No shit. | 是啊 |
[02:48] | So, we’ve got 37 battery cars offline, | 有37节电池车下线了 |
[02:51] | probably 12 hours to recharge. | 可能需要12小时充电 |
[02:54] | We’re running low on juice. | 我们电力不足了 |
[02:55] | Before I lock myself up here full time, | 我把自己全天候锁在这里之前 |
[02:57] | there’s something I need to go do. | 我还得去做件事 |
[03:00] | Can I help? | 我能帮忙吗 |
[03:02] | No. | 不能 |
[03:04] | You already have. | 你已经帮忙了 |
[03:06] | It’s just, um — | 就是… |
[03:09] | It’s something I’ve put off for a long time. | 有件事我已经推迟很久了 |
[03:15] | We paid a heavy price, Miles. | 我们付出了沉重代价 迈尔斯 |
[03:24] | The Last Aussie and the guys, they’re downtrain. | 最后的澳洲人他们 他们在后车 |
[03:27] | They want to see you. | 他们想见你 |
[03:29] | Mama Grande’s there, too. | 奶奶也在那里 |
[03:34] | We lost Josie, didn’t we? | 我们失去乔茜了 是吧 |
[03:39] | Yeah, we did. | 是的 |
[03:54] | She loved you, Miles. | 她爱你 迈尔斯 |
[03:56] | Okay? She loved me, too. She was — | 好吗 她也爱我 她… |
[03:59] | She was all in for all of us. | 她为我们付出了一切 |
[04:01] | Hey, you know how a Tailie marks a passing, right? | 你知道车尾人怎么纪念离世吧 |
[04:06] | Together. | 一起铭记 |
[04:07] | No one forgotten. | 不遗忘任何人 |
[04:11] | No one alone. | 不让任何人孤独 |
[04:13] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[04:18] | She’d have been so proud of you. | 她会很为你骄傲的 |
[04:35] | Alright, I know conditions are not ideal, | 好了 我知道情况并不理想 |
[04:37] | but I’m gonna explain some things right now. | 但我现在要做些解释 |
[04:39] | Okay, listen up! This is how this is going to go! | 好了 听好 接下来是这样的 |
[04:43] | The Brakemen and the rebel army will be in charge | 司闸员和叛军将负责管事 |
[04:46] | until an elected council can create a constitution | 直到 当选委员会建立宪法 |
[04:50] | for a representative government. | 成立代议政府 |
[04:52] | The rebel army is looting and breaking into cabins! | 叛军在打劫 闯入舱室 |
[04:55] | Yes, there has been some looting, | 对 是发生了打劫 |
[04:57] | but we are in total control now, okay? | 但现在我们完全控制住了 好吗 |
[05:00] | And I promise you all have my word | 我向大家承诺 |
[05:02] | that there will be no reprisals. | 不会再有复仇了 |
[05:05] | This war is over. Now the work begins. | 这场战争结束了 现在要开始工作 |
[05:08] | We need to get Snowpiercer up and running. | 我们要让雪国列车动起来 |
[05:11] | Ag-Sec isn’t here because every single one of them’s | 农业区的人不在这 因为他们所有人 |
[05:13] | back there guarding our food supply. | 都在岗位上坚守着我们食物来源 |
[05:14] | – I know. I’m working — – What do you expect | -我知道 我正努力 -你觉得当你杀了 |
[05:16] | when you murder the security forces who kept order? | 保持秩序的安保人员后会出现什么情况 |
[05:18] | They killed us with gas! They executed prisoners! | 他们用毒气杀我们 他们处决囚犯 |
[05:21] | The people need to see change, not order, Ruth. | 人们需要看到改变 而不是秩序 露丝 |
[05:25] | We’re not taking any arms. | 我们不会再截断手臂 |
[05:26] | We’re not putting people in drawers. | 我们不会再把人放进抽屉 |
[05:28] | We look to ourselves now. | 我们现在靠自己了 |
[05:33] | Alright, now, you people, you are the leaders of the Guilds. | 你们各位都是协会的领袖 |
[05:36] | Yes, you are Department Heads. | 没错 你们是各部门的头 |
[05:40] | You’re Passenger Representatives. | 你们是乘客代表 |
[05:42] | Our message to everyone right now is very simple — | 我们对每个人的信息都很简单明了 |
[05:47] | This train is yours now. | 列车现在是你们的了 |
[05:52] | Tonight we pass through Chicago… | 今晚我们会经过芝加哥 |
[05:57] | …where all of this started. | 那是一切开始的地方 |
[06:00] | Mark it with your loved ones. | 跟你们的爱人纪念这一刻吧 |
[06:03] | It’s a brand-new revolution. | 这是全新的一圈 |
[06:08] | This is some bullshit. | 真是胡扯 |
[06:13] | You of all people, you’re supporting this? | 这么多人里竟然是你 你支持这一切 |
[06:18] | You know, this will be a lot easier | 你知道 如果乘客服务部 |
[06:20] | if Hospitality is paddling in the same direction, Ruth. | 能跟我们朝同一个方向走 一切都会简单很多 露丝 |
[06:23] | Which direction is that? | 那是什么方向 |
[06:25] | Utopian twaddle will never hold this train together. | 乌托邦式的胡言乱语永远不能让这列车团结 |
[06:58] | What’s going on here? | 这里是怎么回事 |
[07:00] | Uh, what is this? | 这是什么情况 |
[07:02] | How’d you get in, Mr. Pike? | 你怎么进来的 派克先生 |
[07:06] | I procured a custom First Class chip. | 我弄到了一个头等厢的芯片 |
[07:10] | They’re suddenly everywhere these days. | 现在这东西到处都是 |
[07:13] | LJ, this is, uh… | 小莱 这是 |
[07:18] | I don’t know who these people are, but this is Annie. | 我不知道这些人是谁 但这是安妮 |
[07:20] | Mm. Annie. | 安妮 |
[07:22] | And this is Terence, King of the Janitors. | 这是特伦斯 保洁员之王 |
[07:26] | Oh, yeah! How was that, huh? | 爽 真是爽歪歪 对吧 |
[07:29] | Having a go in a First Class bed, right? | 在头等厢的床上来一发 |
[07:32] | Now, who’s next here? | 下一个是谁 |
[07:34] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:40] | No. | 不 |
[07:41] | You see anyone you like? | 这里有你喜欢的吗 |
[07:43] | Maybe you can add a dick to your collection. | 也许你能给你的鸡巴收藏再添一个 |
[07:45] | Oh! Get out! | 出去 |
[07:47] | Please get out. | 请出去 |
[07:49] | My family is dead, and I need you to leave. | 我家人死了 我要你们都离开 |
[07:52] | I need you to leave, please. Please. | 你们都给我离开 拜托了 |
[07:56] | You should be more generous to the resistance. | 你应该对反抗军更慷慨些 |
[07:59] | You are not the resistance. | 你又不是反抗军 |
[08:01] | You sold them out. He sold you all out! | 你出卖了他们 他出卖了你们所有人 |
[08:06] | This is all my carriage now, okay? | 这里现在是我的车厢了 懂吗 |
[08:10] | You have no friends, LJ. | 你没有朋友 小莱 |
[08:12] | And these days, someone with no friends is poor, | 这年头 没有朋友的人就是穷人 |
[08:17] | and that makes me rich! | 这意味着我是富人 |
[08:33] | What’s the VHF picking up? | 甚高频波段收到了什么 |
[08:35] | Oh, I heard a blip of that this morning. | 我今早听到一阵短暂的声音 |
[08:37] | It’s from the train. | 是列车里传来的 |
[08:39] | Music? Where’s it coming from? | 音乐吗 哪里来的 |
[08:41] | Ag-Sec wireless or one of the HAM sets downtrain? | 农业区的无线或列车后方的无线电吗 |
[08:45] | Those guys are still broadcasting? | 他们还在放广播节目吗 |
[08:47] | I thought they’d given up. | 我还以为他们不做了呢 |
[08:51] | So weird. | 真奇怪 |
[09:12] | Shit. | 该死 |
[09:14] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[09:15] | We just lost the satellite feed. | 卫星信号消失了 |
[09:17] | Don’t worry. I’m on it. | 别担心 我来处理 |
[09:21] | We need it back to locate the signal. | 我们需要它来定位信号 |
[09:41] | You’re finally ready now. | 你总算准备好了 |
[09:45] | You’ve been avoiding this for a long time. | 你一直都在逃避 |
[09:48] | Now I know why. | 现在我知道原因了 |
[09:50] | Snowpiercer was your idea. | 雪国列车是你的主意 |
[09:52] | I’ve done questionable things to keep her going. | 为了让它运行 我做过一些不当的事 |
[09:55] | You tortured people. | 你折磨人们 |
[09:57] | You took their arms. | 截断他们的手臂 |
[09:59] | And sent 147 of the last souls on Earth to death. | 还害死了147个最后的地球人 |
[10:04] | I have to live with that. | 我得背负这些苟活 |
[10:06] | You’re here because there’s something that you can’t live with. | 你来这是因为对一件事耿耿于怀 |
[10:14] | Listen. | 听 |
[10:23] | Listen. | 听 |
[10:27] | Let the warm breeze bring your memory… | 让暖风唤醒你的记忆 |
[10:31] | …the scent of your past… | 你过往的气息 |
[10:34] | dark earth… | 黑土 |
[10:36] | wet rocks… | 湿岩 |
[10:39] | and tall grass. | 高草 |
[10:42] | Remember when life… | 想起那时 |
[10:47] | …was everywhere you looked, everywhere you walked. | 生命遍及你所看之处 所经之地 |
[10:51] | It cradled you, fed you wonder, | 生命紧抱着你 赋予你奇迹 |
[10:55] | made you who you are. | 让你成为现在的你 |
[10:58] | Now hear Snowpiercer. | 再倾听雪国列车 |
[11:05] | Feel the track. | 感受轨道 |
[11:14] | Metal on metal. | 金属的摩擦碰撞 |
[11:18] | The flow of your Engine Eternal… | 永动机的流动 |
[11:25] | …her veins bringing power to everything that’s still alive. | 它的血脉给予所有还活着的生命力量 |
[11:46] | In your mind, a door opens on another door opening. | 在你的脑海里 门一扇扇地打开 |
[11:57] | You’re stepping into yourself… | 你走进自己内心 |
[12:00] | stepping deeper. | 越走越深 |
[12:03] | You’re going deeper… | 你往更深处走去 |
[12:06] | until finally… | 直到最后… |
[12:25] | Alexandra. | 艾莉珊德拉 |
[12:42] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[12:46] | What is it? | 你看到了什么 |
[12:48] | My daughter. My daughter. | 我的女儿 我的女儿 |
[12:52] | I sacrificed my daughter for this train. | 为了列车 我牺牲了我的女儿 |
[12:58] | I put my work first. | 当时我只顾着工作 |
[13:02] | Even at the end, I didn’t stop. | 即便在最后 我还在岗位上 |
[13:05] | I didn’t go to her, so certain that they’d be there. | 我没去她那 因为确信他们能上车 |
[13:12] | But then… | 然而 |
[13:16] | then the train was leaving, and — and they weren’t. | 列车出发了 但他们没有 |
[13:23] | And… | 然后 |
[13:25] | I stayed with the train. | 我留在了列车上 |
[13:32] | Go further. | 再往前走 |
[13:34] | If Alex was here… | 如果艾莉克斯在这里 |
[13:39] | …what would you want to say to her? | 你想对她说什么 |
[13:49] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
[13:52] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
[13:57] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[14:01] | And… | 还有… |
[14:04] | Put your hand on my cheek. | 用手抚摸我的脸颊 |
[14:18] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[14:26] | I would give anything just to hold you again. | 只要能再抱抱你 我愿意付出一切 |
[14:36] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:39] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:52] | I’m sorry. | 真对不起 |
[14:59] | She looks like a — | 她看起来像… |
[15:01] | I don’t know — like a constellation. | 我说不好 像个星座 |
[15:04] | You think it’s a she? | 你觉得宝宝是女孩吗 |
[15:06] | I didn’t think. I just…said it. You? | 我没多想 就这么脱口而出了 你呢 |
[15:10] | Boy. | 男孩 |
[15:11] | So that’s how this is gonna go, huh? | 所以以后就是这样了 对吗 |
[15:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:16] | I guess so. | 我想是吧 |
[15:21] | It’s not about us anymore. | 不再以我们为中心 |
[15:25] | We’re not important. It’s about her now. | 我们不重要了 现在她才是重点 |
[15:29] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[15:32] | Or him. | 或者是他 |
[15:35] | So, how do we do this? | 那么 我们该如何做 |
[15:37] | After everything. | 发生了这么多事 |
[15:41] | After Josie. | 乔茜也去世了 |
[15:51] | We’re never gonna be the family we dreamed of. | 我们永远不可能成为以前梦想的家庭 |
[15:55] | But we’ll find a way. | 但我们会找到办法 |
[16:06] | They raided Poultry, damaged Aquaculture, | 他们洗劫了家禽区 毁坏了水产区 |
[16:09] | stole half a car of lettuce. | 偷走了半车厢生菜 |
[16:10] | They’re taking anything they want. | 他们想拿什么就拿什么 |
[16:12] | Now I have serious supply-chain issues, | 现在我面临严重的供应链问题 |
[16:13] | and you want the whole train to have equal calories? | 你还想要整辆列车的人都能摄入相等的卡路里 |
[16:16] | That’s your first priority. | 这是你要优先考虑的事 |
[16:17] | We’re down 16 trained men. | 我们少了16个熟练工人 |
[16:19] | We’re going on 48 hours no sleep. | 已经48小时没合过眼 |
[16:21] | Oh, thank you for your efforts, Jinju. | 谢谢你的努力 珍珠 |
[16:23] | Okay, this is where I go | 好了 我该走了 |
[16:25] | and I let you two discuss your supply-chain issues. | 让你们单独讨论一下供应链问题 |
[16:34] | I just don’t understand how you could just keep such a big lie from me. | 我不明白如此弥天大谎你怎么能瞒着我 |
[16:38] | And the whole train. | 还瞒着整辆列车 |
[16:39] | Because this is the alternative. | 因为不瞒着只会变成这样 |
[16:41] | And if the people needed a Wilford, why deny them that hope? | 如果人们需要一个威尔福德 何不给他们希望 |
[16:45] | Come on, Till. | 拜托 提尔 |
[16:47] | Would you really rather be alone? | 你真的宁愿孤独无援吗 |
[16:54] | I’m not alone. | 我并非孤独一人 |
[16:57] | I’ve got my sisters and brothers I stood with | 我有和我统一战线的兄弟姐妹 |
[17:00] | and a responsibility to Snowpiercer | 以及对雪国列车 |
[17:02] | I have never felt before. | 前所未有的责任感 |
[17:07] | So we finally agree. The train comes first. | 这么说我们终于意见一致了 列车最重要 |
[17:32] | You know what they say when you break up on Snowpiercer. | 你知道在雪国列车上分手的人会怎么说 |
[17:39] | See you around. | “回头”见 |
[18:50] | So you’ve come to abdicate. | 你是来退位的 |
[18:52] | You look ready. | 你看起来准备好了 |
[18:54] | Ready for what? Anarchy? | 准备好面对什么 无秩序 |
[18:58] | Chaos in the corridors? | 过道一片混乱 |
[19:00] | Frozen bodies stacked up like sardines | 还是像沙丁鱼一样堆放的冰冻尸体 |
[19:02] | because compost can’t keep up, | 因为肥料室都忙不过来了 |
[19:04] | while you just swan off to the Engine, | 而你却从容地回到火车头 |
[19:07] | hide from everything that you’ve wrought? | 躲避你造成的这一切 |
[19:09] | Oh, yeah, leave me here with these… | 是啊 把我丢在这应付这些… |
[19:14] | people? | 人 |
[19:16] | Andre Layton’s Council of Representatives? | 安德烈·莱顿的代表理事会 |
[19:19] | – It’s a clean slate, Ruth. – It’s never gonna work. | -这是重新开始 露丝 -这绝对行不通 |
[19:21] | Democracy used to work. | 民主以前就行得通 |
[19:27] | Sometimes you have to lose something to find it again. | 有时 有些东西必须失去过才能再找回来 |
[19:32] | You put 147 people out there to die. | 你把147个人送到外面等死 |
[19:37] | Many of them my friends. | 其中有很多都是我的朋友 |
[19:39] | Including Nolan Grey. | 包括诺兰·格雷 |
[19:43] | Well… | 那么… |
[19:47] | Survival doesn’t need love, does it? | 生存不需要爱 对吗 |
[19:53] | That’s what I got so wrong. | 我之前想错了 |
[19:58] | There’s nothing more important than love. | 爱是最重要的 |
[20:15] | I’ll see you around, Ruth. | 回头见 露丝 |
[20:17] | We’ve already said our goodbyes. | 我们已经道过别了 |
[20:52] | – You triangulating it? – I’m trying. | -你在三角测量吗 -我正在测 |
[20:55] | Ben, the signal’s reading to the northwest. | 本 信号指向西北方 |
[20:58] | Northwest? | 西北方 |
[21:00] | Come on, Javi. There’s nothing out there. | 拜托 哈维 外面什么都没有 |
[21:12] | Hey. I’m back. | 我回来了 |
[21:15] | That’s a good look on you. | 你这身打扮真好看 |
[21:17] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[21:19] | Okay, so, we’ll be passing through Chicago at 19:30, | 我们会在19:30经过芝加哥 |
[21:23] | slowing her down as usual to mark Mile Zero. | 像往常一样把速度降下来 来标记起始点 |
[21:25] | Mel, Mel. | 梅 梅 |
[21:27] | Listen to this. | 听听这个 |
[21:32] | Music? | 音乐 |
[21:33] | If that old radio picked it up, | 如果这台老旧收音机都能收到 |
[21:35] | it’s probably just something from us. | 多半来源于列车内部 |
[21:37] | Guys, listen to me. It’s coming from the northwest. | 听我说 这信号来自于西北方 |
[21:41] | Outside. | 在外面 |
[21:41] | Outside? | 在外面 |
[21:44] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[21:47] | Survivors? | 幸存者 |
[21:51] | That receiver’s range is what? | 接收器的距离是多长 |
[21:53] | 80 kilometers max? | 最长80公里吗 |
[21:55] | Ben, what’s out there? | 本 外面有什么 |
[21:58] | Satellite link’s down. I’m working on it. | 卫星链接断了 我正在处理 |
[22:00] | Damn it. Directional antenna froze, too. | 该死 方向天线也冻住了 |
[22:03] | I can’t get a second point to triangulate. | 我无法找到第二个点来三角测量 |
[22:05] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[22:06] | I’m on it, Mel. I’m on it. | 我正在处理 梅 |
[22:08] | But that signal is still getting stronger, | 但这个信号越来越强 |
[22:10] | and that means we’re getting closer. | 这意味着我们离它越来越近 |
[22:13] | If we don’t slow down, | 如果我们不减速的话 |
[22:13] | we’re gonna be out of range in no time. | 我们马上就会驶出接收范围 |
[22:17] | I’m gonna get Layton up here. | 我把莱顿叫过来 |
[22:19] | Mel, we don’t need to go through Layton. | 梅 我们不用经过莱顿的批准 |
[22:20] | Yes, Ben, we do. | 本 需要经他批准 |
[22:22] | It’s a new train. | 这是辆全新的列车 |
[22:24] | It’s a new chain of command. | 有着全新的指挥链 |
[22:26] | Excuse me. Mr. Layton? | 打扰一下 莱顿先生 |
[22:28] | I caught these two trying to smuggle | 我抓到这两个人想 |
[22:29] | a cart full of lettuce uptrain. | 把生菜偷拿去前车 |
[22:31] | The cart was just there, boss. | 车就在那里 老大 |
[22:32] | Hey, look, don’t gimme that shit. | 别跟我这么说话 |
[22:34] | Where were you taking it? | 你打算拿到哪去 |
[22:38] | Pike’s set up in First, fencing stuff. | 派克接管了头等厢 买卖脏物 |
[22:41] | Pike. | 派克 |
[22:42] | A rogue Tailie. Imagine that. | 一位擅自主张的车尾人 想象一下 |
[22:44] | Andre Layton to the Engine. | 安德烈·莱顿请到火车头 |
[22:46] | Andre Layton to the Engine immediately. | 安德烈·莱顿请马上到火车头 |
[22:48] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[22:49] | I don’t know. Put them in lockup, okay? | 我不知道 把他关禁闭吧 |
[22:51] | The lockups are full, sir. | 禁闭室满员了 先生 |
[22:52] | Well, do something and keep order until I get back. | 在我回来之前尽力维持秩序 |
[22:56] | Lettuce. | 生菜 |
[22:59] | “Order”. | “秩序” |
[23:00] | Yeah, it’s got a familiar ring to it, doesn’t it? | 听上去是那么的熟悉 对吗 |
[23:02] | Alright, let’s go, bunny rabbits. | 好的 走吧 小兔子们 |
[23:05] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[23:08] | Survivors? Is that even possible? | 幸存者 这有可能吗 |
[23:10] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[23:12] | But it’s been six and a half years | 但自从我们上一次接到无线电信号 |
[23:13] | since we’ve had a radio contact. | 已经有六年半了 |
[23:16] | Who could hold out like that? | 谁能像这样坚持下来 |
[23:17] | Military? A private bunker? | 军队吗 私人地堡吗 |
[23:19] | It’s gotta be an old tower, a loop, | 肯定是一座老塔 一个回路 |
[23:21] | some sort of backup. | 某种备份 |
[23:23] | Why haven’t we heard it before? | 为什么我们之前从来没有听到过 |
[23:24] | We never use the radio. There’s no one to talk to. | 我们从没用过无线电 没有可以联系的人 |
[23:27] | Where’s our sat pic, Ben? | 我们的卫星图像在哪 本 |
[23:28] | I’m working on it. | 我正在恢复 |
[23:28] | I can’t pinpoint it, but the signal keeps getting stronger. | 我无法确定来源 但信号正变得越来越强 |
[23:33] | Ben? | 本 |
[23:33] | Come in. This is Snowpiercer. Do you copy? | 请说 这里是雪国列车 你能听到吗 |
[23:35] | We need more time, Mel. | 我们需要更多时间 梅 |
[23:36] | We’re running out of that. | 我们的时间不够用了 |
[23:37] | Do you copy? I repeat. | 你能听到吗 再重复一遍 |
[23:39] | Let’s slow further. Let’s try and get a visual. | 速度再放慢一些 试着获取图像 |
[23:44] | Here’s the call. | 问题在这儿 |
[23:46] | If we take speed off, we’ll be in deficit, | 如果降低速度 我们就会出现短缺 |
[23:49] | using more power than we can generate. | 消耗掉多于我们所生产的能量 |
[23:51] | We’re already near emergency reserves, | 我们已经快接近应急能量储存线了 |
[23:53] | and we want to slow to go through Chicago. | 而我们想放慢速度经过芝加哥 |
[23:57] | Now, on the other hand, | 另一方面 |
[24:00] | if we race past this signal without pinpointing it, | 如果我们经过这个信号 却没有找到其来源 |
[24:03] | it’ll be a full revolution before we can hear it again. | 那么再次听到它 就要再跑上一整圈 |
[24:10] | If there’s a possibility of other survivors, | 如果可能存在着其他幸存者 |
[24:13] | that we’re not alone, we have to make contact. | 我们并不孤单 我们就得联系他们 |
[24:19] | Agreed. Slowing the train. | 同意 减慢列车速度 |
[24:28] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:31] | Get off of me! | 别碰我 |
[24:34] | Stop! Oh! | 停下来 |
[24:36] | Bloody hell! | 搞什么鬼啊 |
[24:40] | Take a crack at the other one, at least. | 朝我另一边脸也打一拳吧 |
[24:41] | What? | 什么 |
[24:45] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:47] | Sorry. Just… | 抱歉 只是… |
[24:50] | I’ve lost everything, and my whole world is gone. | 我失去了一切 我的全世界都崩塌了 |
[24:53] | And everyone hates me. | 而且大家都恨我 |
[24:56] | Don’t worry. Everyone hates me, too. | 别担心 大家也都恨我 |
[25:00] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[25:03] | Are we good? | 我们和好了吗 |
[25:07] | Tailies threw me out of First. | 车尾人把我从头等厢赶出来了 |
[25:09] | And no one would help me. | 没人愿意帮助我 |
[25:11] | And I don’t even have anything left to trade except… | 我没有任何可以用来交换的东西了 除了 |
[25:17] | That’s not nothing. | 这个可是好东西 |
[25:19] | Look. | 看 |
[25:22] | I stole it from the mess hall. | 我从三等厢餐厅里偷来的 |
[25:24] | Well, how are we even supposed to take the skin off? | 我们怎么才能把蛋壳剥了啊 |
[25:30] | You don’t know how to peel an egg? | 你不知道怎么剥鸡蛋吗 |
[25:34] | Oh my… Well, that’s funny. Sorry. | 天啊 这很好笑 抱歉 |
[25:37] | Come on. Let me show you. | 我来给你演示一下 |
[25:40] | Come on, love. You’re alright. | 拿过来吧 小可爱 没事的 |
[25:42] | I’m a bad egg, too. | 我也是个坏蛋 |
[26:07] | Signal’s peaking. We should be almost on top of it. | 信号在达到峰值 我们应该快要遇到它了 |
[26:14] | Should have visual any second now. | 马上就会出现画面了 |
[26:24] | Oh, my God. | 我的上帝啊 |
[26:33] | Um, everybody, please… | 所有人 请… |
[26:35] | Ruth! Ruth! | 露丝 露丝 |
[26:38] | Th-There’s another train out there. | 外面出现了另一辆列车 |
[26:40] | Ruth? Wh-What’s happening? | 露丝 发生了什么 |
[26:41] | Are there other people alive? | 还有其他人活着吗 |
[26:42] | Excuse me. Excuse me. Excuse me. | 借过 借过 |
[26:44] | Ruth, are there people alive out there? | 露丝 外面还有人活着吗 |
[26:46] | Yes. There. | 是的 在那里 |
[26:47] | Look. | 你看 |
[26:49] | Sweet Jimmeny. | 我的老天 |
[26:51] | He’s running the supply train. | 他现在掌控补给列车 |
[26:52] | You don’t know it’s him, Mel. | 你不能确定是他 梅 |
[26:53] | Wait. There’s a supply train? | 等等 有补给列车吗 |
[26:56] | – It’s Big Alice. – Who? | -大爱丽丝 -谁 |
[26:58] | Big Alice. She’s a prototype Engine. | 大爱丽丝 是引擎原型 |
[26:59] | – Melanie? – I’m going to full speed. | -梅兰妮 -我要全速前进 |
[27:01] | – Give me everything we have. – I will. | -能用上的全都给我 -我会的 |
[27:02] | That spur connects, Mel. | 那条支线是相连的 梅 |
[27:04] | Whoever it is, they’re gonna switch in behind us. | 不管是谁 他们都会开到我们后面 |
[27:12] | It’s Him. | 是他 |
[27:14] | It’s Him. | 是他 |
[27:16] | Melanie, talk to me. | 梅兰妮 和我说说 |
[27:18] | He’s gonna try and board us. | 他会想上登上我们的火车 |
[27:19] | You don’t know it’s Him, Mel. | 你怎么知道是他 梅 |
[27:21] | Who else, Ben? | 还会是谁 本 |
[27:21] | Another merry band of ark pirates? | 难道又是方舟海盗吗 |
[27:23] | – What are you talk– – You mean Wilford? | -你是说… -你是说威尔福德吗 |
[27:24] | – What?! – Yes. | -什么 -没错 |
[27:26] | Mr. Wilford is back! | 威尔福德先生回来了 |
[27:28] | Everybody just stay calm! Yeah! | 大家都冷静点 |
[27:33] | If Wilford does board us, | 如果威尔福德真的上了车 |
[27:35] | we’re in for something far worse | 我们的处境 |
[27:36] | than anything we’ve just come through. | 就会比刚刚经历过得更糟糕 |
[27:38] | Then I’ll get a war party downtrain | 那我会在列车后方组个作战队 |
[27:40] | and make sure that doesn’t happen. | 确保不会出现这种情况 |
[27:43] | Layton. When the passengers realize it’s Him, | 莱顿 等乘客发现是他时 |
[27:46] | they’ll be divided. | 他们会产生分歧的 |
[27:47] | I can keep us together. | 我能让大家团结一致 |
[27:50] | You have to. | 你必须做到 |
[27:54] | Ruth, stop. We just confirmed that He was dead. | 露丝 别说了 我们刚刚证实他已经死了 |
[27:57] | It’s not possible. | 这是不可能的 |
[27:57] | Who else could survive? | 还有谁能幸存下来 |
[28:00] | Answer me that. | 回答我 |
[28:02] | He’s back to save us from these bloody rebels. | 他回来是要把我们从叛军手中解救出来 |
[28:07] | Tristan, we’re gonna need a greeting party. | 特里斯坦 我们要办一个欢迎会 |
[28:09] | Greeting party? | 欢迎会 |
[28:11] | No. Is that not the protocol? | 糟了 规章不允许这样吗 |
[28:12] | I can’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[28:14] | Never mind. We’ll make do. | 没事 我们会将就点 |
[28:15] | Okay, you tidy yourself up. | 好 你去梳洗一下 |
[28:18] | We’re going to The Tail. | 我们现在要去车尾 |
[28:20] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 长官 |
[28:33] | Mel, we’re pulling way too much from the banks. | 梅 我们消耗了太多储存能量 |
[28:36] | What’s our distance? | 距离是多少 |
[28:37] | Shit. She’s gonna dock with The Tail. | 妈的 他们要跟车尾对接了 |
[28:38] | That’s why they’re hitting the brakes. | 所以他们要刹车 |
[28:40] | Damn it. What is He doing back? | 该死的 他怎么回来了 |
[28:42] | Mel, you have to consider the outcomes. | 梅 你要想清楚后果 |
[28:44] | Alice is a big train. | 爱丽丝是一辆大火车 |
[28:45] | 40 cars is nothing for her. | 四十节车厢对它来说不算什么 |
[28:47] | But she’s low-torqued. We can outrun Him. | 但是它是地转动火车 我们可以跑得比它快 |
[28:49] | – The math says He’ll catch us. Then look again. | -数学证明它会赶上我们 -那就再看一次 |
[28:52] | I need every amp you can find, Javi, | 你能找到的电流 我都要需要 哈维 |
[28:54] | from Ag-Sec, from anywhere. | 从农业区或是任何地方抽取 |
[28:55] | – Come on, Mel. – Just try. | -拜托 梅 -去试一下 |
[28:57] | We have to try. | 我们必须试试 |
[28:58] | Nearly at the switch. | 就快达到转接口 |
[29:02] | It’s coming in behind us. | 它在我们后面开来 |
[29:04] | Come on, guys. You’re missing out on world events here! | 快点 各位 你们要错过这场世界盛事了 |
[29:06] | Alright, party’s over. Get out of here. Go. | 派对结束了 出去 快 |
[29:10] | Come on! Out! | 快出去 |
[29:11] | Clear out! | 出去 |
[29:12] | – You. Sit down. – Go. Get out of here. Go. | -你 坐下 -出去 出去 |
[29:14] | Come on! | 快 |
[29:18] | – Okay. – Don’t you just love democracy? | -好 -谁能不爱民主啊 |
[29:20] | You gotta participate in a democracy, Pike. | 在民主世界里你得参与 派克 |
[29:23] | Come on. Now’s your chance. | 快 现在是你的机会 |
[29:25] | Is that who I think it is behind us? | 后面那人是我想的那人吗 |
[29:26] | Yeah, well, if it is, then all of this might be over | 如果是的话 那这一切还没开始 |
[29:28] | before it even starts, so come on. | 可能就会结束了 快点 |
[29:30] | I need everybody united together against a common enemy. | 我需要所有人团结起来对付共同的敌人 |
[29:33] | Layton, why do you got to always ask me to be a better man? | 莱顿 你为什么总是要我做一个更好的人 |
[29:36] | – Get him up. – Let’s go. | -把他拉起来 -走 |
[29:38] | God damn this train. | 这该死的列车 |
[29:39] | You know, I was just starting to have some fun here. | 我刚开始觉得有乐子了 |
[29:42] | We’re coming too hard to go into Chicago. | 我们开往芝加哥的速度太快 |
[29:44] | Reserves are at emergency. | 储存能源到达紧急水平了 |
[29:45] | If we dry it out, it’s over. I’m pulling her back. | 要是用完 我们就完了 我要放慢速度 |
[29:47] | No! That’s an order! | 不行 这是命令 |
[30:03] | He’s right behind us! | 他就在我们后面 |
[30:05] | Almost took off the bloody Tail! | 差点让车尾脱节 |
[30:08] | Hey! Break it up! | 散开 |
[30:09] | Hey! Break it up! | 散开 |
[30:10] | Hey! Break it up! It’s an emergency! | 散开 这是紧急事件 |
[30:12] | Come on, Layton. How can Wilford be back? | 拜托 莱顿 威尔福德怎么可能回来 |
[30:14] | Whoever it is, they are boarding us, okay? | 不管是谁 他们都想登上我们的列车 好吗 |
[30:17] | Our Tail! Now, I got 15 Brakemen. | 我们的车尾 我有15个司闸员 |
[30:18] | – I need more soldiers. – What are we waiting for? | -我需要更多士兵 -还在等什么 |
[30:20] | – Let’s go. – Let’s go. | -我们走 -走 |
[30:21] | Okay, everybody else, you know the drill. | 其余的人 你们懂规矩 |
[30:23] | Barricades above and below! Be ready to weld the doors. | 在上下都设置障碍 准备把门焊接上 |
[30:25] | On me. To The Tail. | 听我指挥 去车尾 |
[30:27] | Let’s go! | 走 |
[30:33] | Come on, girl. | 快啊 |
[30:35] | Just keep your distance. | 保持距离 |
[30:37] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[30:39] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[30:42] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[31:12] | Uh, Winnie, be careful. | 温妮 小心 |
[31:24] | Whoa. What was that? | 什么声音 |
[31:25] | – Are you guys okay? – I’m scared. | -你们还好吗 -我好怕 |
[31:33] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[31:47] | Come on, guys. They’re trying to uplink. | 各位 他们想要连接上行线 |
[31:49] | They’re hacking in. He’ll seize the system. | 他们要侵入了 他会占领系统 |
[31:51] | He’ll seize the Engine. He’s slowing us down. | 他会占领火车头 他在拖慢我们 |
[31:53] | I’m taking non-critical systems offline. | 我要下线所有非关键系统 |
[31:56] | We gotta go outside. | 我们得出去 |
[31:58] | Come on. That’s crazy. | 那太疯狂了 |
[31:59] | Gotta cut the uplink. | 必须切断上行线 |
[32:01] | Javi, can you hold Him off? | 哈维 你能拖住他吗 |
[32:02] | – Not for long, Mel. – Okay. | -拖不了太久 梅 -好 |
[32:04] | Then we better hurry. | 那我们最好加紧了 |
[32:04] | You have the train. Let’s go. | 列车交给你了 我们走 |
[32:18] | You guys fall back now, okay? | 你们退后 |
[32:20] | That won’t take long. | 那要不了多久 |
[32:21] | These bunks, back ’em up, alright? | 把这些床拖到后面去 |
[32:23] | We’re gonna need space. | 我们需要空间 |
[32:30] | ♪ For Mr. Wilford, our cry will be strong ♪ | 为了威尔福德先生 我们的呼声会很强烈 |
[32:37] | ♪ …name is true | 名字是真的 |
[32:40] | ♪ Cheer and rejoice, for we honor you ♪ | 欢呼雀跃 因为我们尊敬你 |
[32:44] | ♪ Lift up your voice, though the path may be long ♪ | 提高嗓门 尽管路可能很长 |
[32:49] | Ruth. | 露丝 |
[32:50] | Ruth! | 露丝 |
[32:51] | ♪ …will never be wrong ♪ | 永远不会错 |
[32:53] | Ruth, cut the crap! | 露丝 少胡来 |
[32:54] | I am here officially, Mr. Roche. | 我是来办公的 罗切先生 |
[32:58] | Hospitality leads the welcoming party, as per protocol. | 根据规定 乘客服务部引导欢迎派对 |
[33:00] | We’re in a military situation here, Ruth. | 我们现在处于军事状态 露丝 |
[33:03] | You got to get these kids out of here. | 你得带这些孩子出去 |
[33:04] | They are breaching the goddamn train! | 他们要闯进我们的列车了 |
[33:10] | Okay, back up! Back up! Everybody back! | 退后 退后 大家退后 |
[33:12] | I’m a dignitary. | 我是高官 |
[33:15] | Yeah, I feel that. | 我感觉到了 |
[33:17] | Nolan Grey would have been here in his full dress uniform. | 诺兰·格雷本可以穿着制服站在这里 |
[33:20] | And I would have been right beside him | 我本可以站在他身旁 |
[33:22] | because my uniform says peace. | 因为我的制服是和平的体现 |
[33:25] | Now, this may be your democratic experiment, Mr. Layton, | 这或许是你的民主实验 莱顿先生 |
[33:31] | but I am Head of Hospitality. | 但我是乘客服务部的老大 |
[33:33] | And teal is the color of diplomacy. | 蓝绿色是外交的颜色 |
[33:38] | Weapons down. | 放下武器 |
[33:39] | Everybody, put your weapons down. | 所有人放下武器 |
[33:41] | Put them down. | 放下 |
[33:43] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[33:44] | You’re right. Diplomacy first, right? | 你是对的 外交放在首位 |
[33:47] | Nobody wants another war. | 没人想再经历一次战争 |
[33:51] | When that door opens, I want you right by my side. | 当那道门打开后 我要你站在我身旁 |
[33:54] | I need you there, ready to parlay, | 我需要你 准备和谈 |
[33:56] | with a show of force to back us up. | 同时展现武力 作为支撑 |
[34:00] | Agreed? | 同意吗 |
[34:03] | I want to be right up there, in the front. | 我想到最前面去 |
[34:07] | And I want to be the first one to shake His hand. | 我想要第一个和他握手 |
[34:10] | Yes. It has to be you. | 嗯 必须是你 |
[34:13] | Give him the gun, Ruth. | 把枪给他 露丝 |
[34:18] | Okay. Alright, get these kids somewhere safe. | 好了 把这些小孩带去安全的地方 |
[34:20] | Ruth, come up front with me. | 露丝 跟我到前面去 |
[34:26] | Okay, we pop the top, hook in, | 我们到上面 以钩钩住 |
[34:28] | make our way to The Tail. | 进入车尾 |
[34:29] | Then we cut the uplink by hand. | 然后用手切断上行线 |
[34:31] | It’s a haywire plan, Mel. | 这是个乱套的计划 梅 |
[34:32] | Yeah, well, you got a better one? | 你有更好的主意吗 |
[34:35] | ‘Cause he’s gonna peel off our speed and freeze us out. | 因为他会拖慢我们的速度 冻死我们 |
[34:39] | Then maybe we have to stand down. | 或许我们该让步 |
[34:44] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[34:45] | Have you thought about what’s on that supply train? | 你有想过那辆补给列车上有什么吗 |
[34:49] | Yeah, I have. | 有想过 |
[34:50] | ‘Cause we need her, Mel. | 因为我们需要它 梅 |
[34:53] | Snowpiercer is coming apart. | 雪国列车快要分崩离析了 |
[34:55] | You know it. | 你知道的 |
[34:56] | There is no perpetual motion | 没有永动 |
[34:57] | because there are no perpetual parts. | 因为没有永恒的零件 |
[35:00] | But that supply train is packed — | 但是那辆补给列车上有很多 |
[35:02] | bogie motors, bovine cultures, a full genetics lab. | 转向车发动机 牛培养菌 一个完整的基因实验室 |
[35:06] | Enough to keep us going. | 足以让我们继续行驶下去 |
[35:08] | How do you know what’s still there? | 你怎么知道什么东西还在 |
[35:10] | It’s been almost seven years. | 已经快七年了 |
[35:12] | How do you know what’s left? | 你知道还剩什么 |
[35:13] | Or what kind of society they’ve made? | 或者他们建立了怎样的社会 |
[35:15] | Or what kind of diseases they carry? | 或者他们有怎样的疾病 |
[35:17] | And even if they have everything that we need, | 即使他们有我们所需的一切 |
[35:18] | what’ll He want in return? | 他会想要什么作为回报 |
[35:26] | You knew He was there. | 你早知道他在那 |
[35:28] | – I knew you would run. – How long did you know? | -我知道你会逃跑 -你知道多久了 |
[35:30] | I saw them on the satellite this morning, | 我今早在卫星上看到他们 |
[35:32] | but I knew it was Him right away. | 但我立刻就知道是他了 |
[35:33] | – So you killed the feed. – Yeah. | -所以你切断了信号 -是的 |
[35:34] | You steered us right into him! | 你让我们和他相遇 |
[35:37] | We could have evaded! | 我们本可以逃避的 |
[35:38] | And more importantly, | 最重要的是 |
[35:39] | you and I could have made that choice together! | 你和我本可以一起做那个决定 |
[35:46] | You made a unilateral move. | 你做了一个单方面的决定 |
[35:48] | Here’s mine. | 现在该我了 |
[35:52] | What the hell, Mel?! | 搞什么 梅 |
[35:54] | I will not put my faith in Wilford again, | 我不会再把我的命运交到威尔福德手中 |
[35:56] | so I am going out there to free the helm. | 所以我要出去解放列车 |
[35:58] | And one way or another… | 无论如何 |
[36:01] | you’re gonna keep this ark going when I’m gone. | 你都要在我离开期间保持方舟的运行 |
[36:06] | – Don’t do this, Mel. – You let me go. | -别这样 梅 -放我走 |
[36:44] | I’ll see you on the other side. | 我们在另一头见 |
[38:08] | Javi, she went out alone. | 哈维 她一个人出去了 |
[38:11] | I couldn’t stop her. | 我阻止不了她 |
[38:31] | Vamos. | 冲 |
[38:32] | Vamos. | 冲啊 |
[39:11] | Brakes. | 刹车 |
[39:44] | We’re stopped. | 我们被截停了 |
[39:56] | How long have we got? | 我们有多久时间 |
[39:57] | 10 minutes, give or take. | 大概十分钟 |
[40:04] | Snowpiercer, no matter who is on the other side of that door, | 雪国列车 不管谁在那道门后面 |
[40:09] | remember this — | 记住一点 |
[40:11] | – Wilford was only ever a man. – A great man. | -威尔福德只是个凡人 -一个伟人 |
[40:14] | Do not build him up in your minds into something He isn’t. | 不要在你脑海里把他想成别的 |
[40:17] | He is not your Engineer. | 他不是你的工程师 |
[40:19] | This is not His train. | 这不是他的列车 |
[40:21] | I think you’ll find that it is. | 我想你会发现这就是他的 |
[40:23] | Snowpiercer is ours! | 雪国列车是我们的 |
[40:25] | She belongs to her citizens! | 它属于它的公民 |
[40:27] | – Yeah! – That’s right! | -没错 -没错 |
[41:25] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[41:27] | We need to get our train moving. | 我们得发动我们的列车 |
[41:29] | Greetings from Snowpiercer. Is Mr. Wilford aboard? | 雪国列车向你问好 威尔福德先生在车上吗 |
[41:32] | Mr. Wilford has already seized control of your engine. | 威尔福德先生已经控制了你们的引擎 |
[41:35] | You have about 13 minutes to agree to a peaceful surrender | 你们有13分钟同意和平投降 |
[41:38] | before the cold overcomes and you all freeze to death. | 不然寒冷袭来 你们都将冻死 |
[41:42] | Tell Him we need to see Him face-to-face. | 告诉他我们需要见到他本人 |
[41:44] | Please, yes, and that we welcome him aboard. | 同意 我们欢迎他上车 |
[41:47] | – You’re Hospitality? – I am, yes. | -你是乘客服务部的 -是的 |
[41:49] | My name’s Ruth Wardle, at your service. | 我叫露丝·沃德尔 听候吩咐 |
[41:56] | Is Melanie Cavill alive? | 梅兰妮·卡维尔还活着吗 |
[42:00] | Yes. Yes, she is. | 是的 她还活着 |
[42:03] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[42:08] | My name is Alexandra Cavill. | 我叫艾莉珊德拉·卡维尔 |
[42:15] | Alexandra? | 艾莉珊德拉 |
[42:20] | Where is my mother? | 我妈妈在哪 |