时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | ♪ I was the girl in the village doing all right ♪ | |
[00:12] | ♪ then I became a princess overnight ♪ | 怎么会变成公主我不明白 |
[00:14] | ♪ now I gotta figure out how to do it right ♪ | 现在我要学着变得越来越乖 |
[00:17] | ♪ so much to learn and see ♪ | 生活充满精彩 |
[00:19] | ♪ up in the castle with my new family ♪ | 城堡里我和新的家人在一起 |
[00:22] | ♪ in a school that’s just for royalty ♪ | 与王子公主一起学习 |
[00:24] | ♪ a whole enchanted world is waiting for me ♪ | 这全新的世界是多么神奇 |
[00:29] | ♪ I’m so excited to be | 我幸福快乐无比 |
[00:31] | ♪ sofia the first | 苏菲亚公主 |
[00:32] | ♪ I’m finding out what being royal’s all about ♪ | 我开始懂得皇室生活的真谛 |
[00:36] | ♪ sofia the first | 苏菲亚公主 |
[00:38] | ♪ making my way, it’s an adventure every day ♪ | 做我自己每一天都充满惊喜 |
[00:41] | ♪ sofia | |
[00:42] | ♪ it’s gonna be my time | 苏菲亚 这是我的精彩 |
[00:44] | ♪ to show them all that I’m sofia the first ♪ | 苏菲亚 证明我就是那 苏菲亚公主 坚强的小公主 |
[01:02] | We’d already be there if amber didn’t take so long to get ready. | 希望我们没有迟到 要不是安柏化妆耽误了那么久 我们早该到了 |
[01:07] | I had to find my derby tiara. | 必须要戴飞马皇冠 |
[01:09] | That’s the best thing about flying derby. | 这可是飞行比赛最重要的东西 |
[01:11] | Everyone dresses up. | 大家都要打扮 |
[01:12] | The best thing about the flying derby is the race. | 我觉得最重要的 一定是飞马比赛本身 |
[01:16] | It’s my favorite sport in the whole kingdom. | 这可是我在整个王国里 最喜欢的运动了 |
[01:19] | Sofia used to pretend to race | 苏菲亚以前假装参加比赛 |
[01:20] | Using our old mop as her flying horse. | 就骑着旧扫帚飞呢 |
[01:22] | Can we go any faster? | 我们能快点儿吗 |
[01:24] | I don’t want to miss anything. | 我什么都不想错过 |
[01:25] | Coachman, better take the high road. | 车夫让马车飞起来吧 |
[01:28] | Yes, your majesty. | 好的我的陛下 |
[01:29] | ( horses whinny ) | |
[01:36] | ( horns sounding ) | |
[01:39] | ( crowd cheering ) | |
[01:41] | We’re just in time. | 正好赶上 |
[01:42] | The race is about to start. | 比赛就要开始了 |
[01:46] | ( starting bell rings ) | |
[01:48] | ( cheering ) | |
[01:53] | You know, sofia, royal prep has a flying derby team, too. | 知道吗苏菲亚 皇家学校也有个飞马队呢 |
[01:56] | It does? | 是吗 |
[01:57] | And we start practicing for it tomorrow. | 下个星期开始有选拔赛 我们明天就要开始练习了 |
[02:00] | You could come watch, if you want. | 你要是愿意可以来看 |
[02:02] | I’m going. Prince hugo will be there. | 我会去雨果王子会去的 |
[02:03] | He’s the best rider in the whole school. | 他是学校里最好的骑士了 |
[02:06] | I’m as good as hugo. | 我和雨果一样好 |
[02:07] | ( laughing ) oh, you didn’t even make the team last year. | 你去年连入队资格都没有 |
[02:10] | This year will be different. | 今年肯定不一样 |
[02:12] | Look at them go! | 看啊他们来了 |
[02:19] | What a great race! | 多棒的比赛呀 |
[02:21] | ( horse whinnies ) | |
[02:23] | Whoo-hoo! ( laughing ) | |
[02:27] | Yeah! | |
[02:28] | Oh, it would be so much fun | 我从来没想过 现场看飞行比赛这么有意思 |
[02:30] | To ride in the flying derby. | |
[02:31] | You should come watch flying derby practice | 你明天可以去看 |
[02:33] | At school tomorrow. | 学校里的飞行练习 |
[02:34] | Hmm… | |
[02:36] | Maybe I will. | 也许我会去 |
[02:44] | Prince hugo. Princess amber. | 雨果王子 安柏公主 |
[02:47] | I just wanted to wish you luck. | 我来祝你好运 |
[02:48] | I’m your biggest fan. | 我是您最狂热的粉丝 |
[02:50] | You must be if you’re coming to watch practice. | 连练习都来看肯定是狂热了 |
[02:52] | The real show will be the try-out race. | 试飞比赛会有我的精彩表演的 |
[02:54] | Okay, boys! Let’s get started. | 好了孩子们 让我们开始练习吧 |
[02:57] | Time to fly. ( sighs ) | 到时间了 |
[03:00] | Sofia: Hey, amber! | 嘿安柏 |
[03:01] | Huh? | |
[03:03] | Sofia! The bleachers are this way. | 苏菲亚看台在那边 |
[03:06] | Good morning! Who’s ready to race some flying horses? | 苏菲亚 早上好准备好练习飞马了吗 |
[03:10] | Good morning, sir gilliam. | 你好吉列姆先生 |
[03:12] | Oh. Hello, princess. | 哦你好公主殿下 |
[03:13] | The bleachers are right over there. | 看台在那边 |
[03:15] | I didn’t come to watch, sir gilliam. | 我不是来看比赛的 吉列姆先生 |
[03:17] | I came to try out for the team. | 我想参加比赛 |
[03:19] | What?! | What?! 什么 |
[03:20] | What?! | 什么 |
[03:21] | What… What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[03:23] | Umm, only princes can ride in the flying derby. | 只有王子才可以参加飞行比赛的 |
[03:25] | So, princesses can’t try out? | 那为什么公主就不行呢 |
[03:28] | Well… ( stammering ) | 哦这个这个也许但是 |
[03:29] | They could, but… | |
[03:31] | The flying derby is just not a princess thing. | 但是不行 飞行就不是公主该做的事情 |
[03:36] | ♪ there are many things princesses do ♪ | 生活丰富才像公主 |
[03:39] | ♪ like hosting balls and dancing too ♪ | 在皇家舞会上跳舞 |
[03:42] | ♪ or wearing gowns of pink and blue ♪ | 穿五颜六色的礼服 |
[03:45] | ♪ that’s what we like to do ♪ | 这样才是公主 |
[03:47] | ♪ there are many things that princes like ♪ | 王子的生活也很丰富 |
[03:50] | ♪ jousting, polo, and taking hikes ♪ | 马术马球和徒步 |
[03:53] | ♪ suits of armor with lots of spikes ♪ | 还有那坚固的盔甲 |
[03:56] | ♪ that’s what we really like ♪ | 都是我们最爱 |
[03:58] | ♪ we do princess things | 公主的生活 |
[04:01] | ♪ and we do princely things ♪ | 王子的生活 |
[04:03] | ♪ and no one crosses in between ♪ | 这一切没人能打破 |
[04:07] | ♪ we stick with our routine ♪ | 一直这样下去 |
[04:09] | ♪ but who knows what I could bring ♪ | 可是有谁明白我 |
[04:12] | ♪ flying high upon a wing ♪ | 想要自由地飞行 |
[04:15] | ♪ I believe that anything | 我深信公主可以做到任何事情 |
[04:18] | ♪ can be a princess thing | |
[04:23] | ♪ read a poem | 朗诵诗歌 |
[04:24] | ♪ or pick daffodils | 来采水仙花 |
[04:26] | ♪ sing wistfully in window sills ♪ | 我们歌唱在窗户旁 飞行是王子的专长 |
[04:30] | ♪ derby calls for princely skills ♪ | |
[04:32] | ♪ it’s not a proper princess kind of thrill ♪ | 公主不能够擅自去模仿 |
[04:37] | ♪ we do princess things | 公主的生活 |
[04:39] | ♪ and we do princely things ♪ | 王子的生活 |
[04:43] | ♪ and no one crosses in between ♪ | 这一切没人能打破 |
[04:45] | ♪ we stick with our routine ♪ | 一直这样下去 |
[04:48] | ♪ we climb trees and jump and swing ♪ | 我们跳跃又旋转 |
[04:51] | ♪ while we shop for royal bling ♪ | 我们精心地装扮 |
[04:54] | ♪ so don’t make a fuss | 丢掉烦恼吧一起来吧 |
[04:55] | ♪ just stick with us | |
[04:56] | ♪ and do our princess things ♪ | 过公主的生活 |
[05:05] | ♪ but who knows what I could bring ♪ | 可是有谁明白我 |
[05:09] | ♪ flying high up on a wing ♪ | 想要自由地飞行 |
[05:13] | ♪ I believe | 我相信公主可以做到任何事情 |
[05:15] | ♪ that anything | |
[05:17] | ♪ can be a | |
[05:19] | ♪ princess thing | |
[05:34] | Okay. I went to try out for the flying derby team. | 学校怎么样 还好 我其实很想去参加飞行比赛 |
[05:38] | That sounds like fun. | 听起来很有意思 |
[05:40] | Hmm…I wish it had been fun. | 我也认为很有意思 那怎么了 |
[05:42] | Uh-oh. What’s wrong? | |
[05:44] | Everyone said that only boys should do it. | 每个人都说 那是男孩子才能做的事 |
[05:46] | What! Robin have you ever heard anything so ridiculous? | 什么你听过比这 更荒谬的事情吗罗宾 |
[05:50] | I don’t know. You say ridiculous things all the time. | 不好说 这丫头一直都在干荒谬的事情 |
[05:52] | Hey, I’m serious, sofia. | 嘿我可没开玩笑苏菲亚 你什么时候开始想骑 |
[05:54] | If you want to ride those flying fleabags– | |
[05:56] | And I don’t know why you would, | 那些会飞的蠢东西了 一想到这些我就头疼得厉害 |
[05:57] | Makes me dizzy just thinking about it– | |
[06:00] | But if you really want to do it, | 但是如果你真的想做 |
[06:02] | Then I say go for it! | 那就去做吧 |
[06:04] | There’s a first time for everything. | 凡事都有第一次 你说得对幸运草 |
[06:05] | Huh. You’re right, clover. | |
[06:08] | Huh, there really is a first time for everything. | 的确凡事都有第一次 |
[06:10] | How was flying derby practice today, james? | 今天的飞行练习得怎么样 詹姆士 |
[06:13] | So, then you did actually practice? | 好极了 那你真的练习飞起来了 詹姆士 |
[06:17] | More or less. | 可以这么说 |
[06:19] | I have an announcement. | 我有件事要宣布 |
[06:20] | I’m going to try out for the team! | 我要参加比赛 |
[06:21] | ( gasps ) | |
[06:22] | Sofia, I already told you, | 苏菲亚我已经告诉过你了 |
[06:24] | Princesses don’t do that. | 公主不能做这件事 |
[06:27] | Well, there’s a first time for everything, amber. | 凡事总有第一次的安柏 |
[06:29] | I think it’s a wonderful idea. | 我想这主意其实不错 |
[06:31] | ( clears throat ) | |
[06:32] | As do I. | 我也这么想 |
[06:33] | But she doesn’t know anything about flying derby. | 可她对飞行一点儿都不了解啊 |
[06:35] | She can’t even ride a horse. | 她连骑马都不会 |
[06:37] | Then someone will have to teach her. | 所以需要有个人来教她 |
[06:39] | Someone like you, james. | 比如像你这样的詹姆士 |
[06:41] | Me? But–what– | 我但是可是 |
[06:42] | But what? | 但是什么 |
[06:43] | What will the other princes say? | 其他王子会怎么说呢 |
[06:45] | They’ll be too busy laughing to say anything. | 他们只会嘲笑没时间讨论的 |
[06:47] | They’ll say what a great brother you are, james. | 他们会说你是个好哥哥 詹姆士 |
[06:50] | And you’ll get in some extra practice. | 而且你还会获得额外的练习经验 |
[06:53] | But she doesn’t even have riding clothes. | 但她没有飞行穿的衣服 |
[06:55] | She will, by morning. | 明早就会有了 |
[06:57] | Thanks, baileywick. | 谢谢巴利维克 |
[06:58] | It’s settled, then. | 这就解决了 |
[07:04] | Sir gilliam? | 吉列姆先生 |
[07:05] | Huh? Oh. | |
[07:07] | It’s you again. | 又是你 |
[07:08] | I’m ready to practice. | 我准备好练习了 |
[07:10] | Can I have a horse, please? | 能给我一匹马吗 |
[07:11] | Well, there’s only one horse left, | 好吧只剩下一匹 |
[07:13] | And nobody wants him. | 而且没有人愿意要它 |
[07:14] | I do. | 我要 |
[07:15] | You do? Of course you do. | 你要那跟我来吧 |
[07:17] | ( horse whinnies ) | |
[07:21] | Wow. | |
[07:23] | What a beautiful horse. | 多么漂亮的飞马呀 不是它 |
[07:25] | Oh, not him! | |
[07:28] | Minimus. | 那个小的 |
[07:31] | He’s all yours. | 它现在是你的了 |
[07:35] | Hi there, minimus. Hmm… | 你好啊小马驹 |
[07:38] | I’m sofia. ( shyly ) hello. | 我叫苏菲亚 你好 |
[07:40] | Will you be my horse in the flying derby? | 你愿意和我一起参加飞行比赛吗 |
[07:42] | Oh, you don’t want to ride me, princess, | 你不会想要我的公主 |
[07:43] | If–if–only you spoke horse, | 如果你懂马语我会告诉你 |
[07:45] | I could tell you. | |
[07:46] | I can speak horse. | 我会说马语 怎么会呢 |
[07:47] | Oh! Wow, oh, what? How? | |
[07:50] | Because of my amulet. | 因为我有护身符 |
[07:51] | The amulet of avalor. | 是艾薇拉的护身符 |
[07:53] | It gives me the power to talk to animals. | 有了它 我就能跟动物们说话了 |
[07:55] | Well, then, let me give you a piece of advice. | 好吧那我给你个建议 |
[07:57] | If you want to win, you’ll pick another horse. | 如果你想赢 你就该选其他的马 |
[07:59] | You see, I have short legs, | 你也看见了 我腿短翅膀小 |
[08:01] | Small wings, | |
[08:02] | I don’t fly fast, I worry about everything. | 根本飞不快 而且我的胆子也很小 |
[08:05] | Oh… ( laughing ) | |
[08:07] | I think you’re perfect, | 我觉得你很好 |
[08:08] | Just the way you are. | 做你自己就好了 |
[08:10] | Really? | 真的 |
[08:11] | ( horns sound ) | |
[08:21] | Sir gilliam: All right, everyone! | 好了大家注意现在集合 试飞赛这个周末就要举行了 |
[08:23] | The try-out race is at the end of the week, | |
[08:27] | Right here on our derby course. | 你们站的地方就是比赛场地 |
[08:29] | Only the first two riders | 首先通过终点的前两位骑士 |
[08:31] | To cross the finish line make the team. | 才能加入比赛团队 |
[08:33] | So, let’s practice hard, fly fast, | 好那就开始练习吧 飞得快 |
[08:36] | And always be royal. | 还必须要保持皇家风范 |
[08:43] | Uhh! | |
[08:46] | Uhh! ( panting ) | |
[08:49] | ( sofia falls ) | |
[08:51] | Let me help you. ( sighs ) | 我帮你吧 |
[08:53] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:57] | ( grunts ) | |
[08:59] | Thanks, james. | 谢谢你詹姆士 现在怎么做 |
[09:01] | Uh, now what do I do? | |
[09:03] | ( girl laughing ) | 等你练习完詹姆士 |
[09:04] | When you’re done, james, | 等你练习完詹姆士 |
[09:06] | Can you help my sister get on her pony? | 能帮我妹妹上她的马吗 |
[09:07] | ( laughter ) | |
[09:10] | Let’s go over here, where no one can see us. | 咱们去那边吧 那儿没人能看见 |
[09:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:16] | All you have to do is flick the reins to take off, | 你要做的是拉紧缰绳 让马飞起来 |
[09:18] | Pull them the way you want to go. | 控制住缰绳的方向 |
[09:20] | That’s it? | 就这样 是的很容易的 |
[09:21] | Yep. It’s easy. | |
[09:22] | Okay. Here we go, minimus. | 好吧我们走吧迷你慕 好的我们走 |
[09:25] | Hee-yaw! Okay, whoa, here we go! | |
[09:28] | Sofia: Aah! | |
[09:31] | Aah! Oh! | |
[09:35] | Hmm! | |
[09:41] | Aah! | |
[09:42] | Oh! Uh! | |
[09:49] | Aah! Oh! | |
[09:50] | ( grunting ) | |
[09:53] | ( sighs ) | |
[09:56] | What am I doing wrong? | 到底哪儿不对呢 |
[09:57] | I don’t know. We can stop if you want. | 不知道实在不行就算了吧 |
[10:00] | I am not giving up. | 我不会放弃的 |
[10:02] | I don’t care how many times I fall. | 不管摔多少次我都不会放弃 |
[10:04] | I am going to try out for the team. | 我一定要赢这场比赛 |
[10:06] | You’ve got to stay on your horse first. | 前提是你要先在马上坐稳了 |
[10:09] | I knew you were a bad racer, james, | 他本就是个糟糕的选手 |
[10:11] | But you’re a worse teacher. | 现在更是糟糕的老师 |
[10:12] | I guess flying derby isn’t a princess thing after all. | 我说过飞行不是公主该干的事 |
[10:16] | You can make fun of me all you want, hugo, | 你可以尽情地嘲笑我雨果 |
[10:18] | But not my sister. | 但你不能嘲笑我妹妹 |
[10:19] | ( laughing ) | |
[10:21] | If you’re not going to give up, | 只要你不放弃我就不会 |
[10:23] | I won’t either. | |
[10:24] | Come on. | 来吧到马背上来苏菲亚 |
[10:26] | Climb aboard, sofia. | |
[10:27] | Okay… | 好的 |
[10:29] | Now keep your hands on my hands. | 把手放在我的手上好了 |
[10:31] | Ready? Uh-huh. | |
[10:32] | Hee-yaw! | 驾 |
[10:37] | James: Look out! Coming through! | 小心我们来了 |
[10:43] | All right, so far so good. | 好极了越来越好了 |
[10:44] | Now this is how you steer. | 现在你来控制 |
[10:46] | Whoa! | |
[10:47] | This is amazing! | 真不可思议 安柏 那个马上的不是你妹妹吗 |
[10:50] | Amber, is that your sister up there? | |
[10:54] | Oh. I can’t believe she’s really doing it. | 真不敢相信她居然做到了 |
[10:57] | I can’t believe I’m really doing it! | 真不敢相信我居然能飞了 |
[10:59] | You sure are. I can fly! | 你当然可以 我能飞了 |
[11:01] | Now let’s teach you how to race. | 现在我教你比赛技巧 |
[11:05] | Hee-yaw! Giddy up, minimus! | 驾 快点迷你慕 |
[11:08] | Minimus: Whoa, here we go! | 好起飞喽 |
[11:14] | There are the trees! Catch james! | 穿过这些树跟上詹姆士 |
[11:20] | Whoo-hoo! | |
[11:21] | Hee-yaw! | 驾 |
[11:26] | All right, it’s time you tried the last hurdle. | 好了现在尝试最后的难关 |
[11:28] | It’s the toughest part of the course. | 这是比赛最难的部分 |
[11:30] | Right before the finish line. | 通过这关就赢了 |
[11:32] | We go under the gate, and through the steeple. | 从城门飞过去然后飞过尖塔 |
[11:34] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[11:45] | ( bell rings ) | |
[11:48] | Minimus: Uh, umunh! | |
[11:50] | We’re not going to make it, sofia! | 我们做不到的苏菲亚 |
[11:51] | If james can do it, so can we! | 如果詹姆士能我们也一定能 |
[11:54] | Minimus: Not necessarily! | 那可不一定 |
[11:56] | Umunh! Oh! | |
[11:59] | Aah! | |
[12:05] | Looking good, james! | 干得真漂亮詹姆士 |
[12:07] | That’s your fastest run ever! | 这是你最快的一次了 |
[12:09] | Ahh, sofia. | 哦苏菲亚 |
[12:15] | You’ll get it next time. | 下次你一定行的 |
[12:16] | I hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[12:22] | ( knocking ) | |
[12:23] | ( door opens ) | |
[12:24] | Sofia? Are you okay? | 苏菲亚你没事吧 |
[12:25] | I saw you almost crashed. | 你差点儿摔下来 |
[12:27] | I guess I need more practice. | 我还需要加强练习 |
[12:29] | But you only have one day left before the race. | 可是还有一天就要比赛了 我知道 |
[12:31] | ( sighs ) I know. | |
[12:33] | Sofia. Maybe the princes are just… | 苏菲亚或许公主更适合去做 别的事情 |
[12:36] | Better at this. | |
[12:37] | I think you should stop. | 你应该放弃了 |
[12:38] | I don’t want you to get hurt. | 我不希望你受伤 |
[12:44] | ( sighs ) | |
[12:53] | So, uh, how’d it go? | 情况怎么样 |
[12:55] | Lousy. | 不太好 |
[12:56] | I can’t even make it to the finish line, | 我根本就到不了终点 |
[12:58] | And I only have one more day until the race. | 而且距离比赛只有一天的时间了 |
[13:01] | Amber said I should quit. | 安柏认为我应该放弃 |
[13:03] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[13:05] | My mother had a saying. | 我妈妈曾经说过 |
[13:07] | The early bird gets the worm. | 早起的鸟儿有虫吃 |
[13:09] | What does sofia need a worm for? | 苏菲亚要虫子干什么 |
[13:11] | She doesn’t need mia. | 她不需要虫子美亚 |
[13:13] | Hey, what robin’s trying to say is, | 嘿听听罗宾是怎么说的 |
[13:15] | Get a early start tomorrow. | 早起早开始 |
[13:17] | You’ve got one more day, sofia. | 那样就多了一天苏菲亚 |
[13:19] | Make it count! | 要好好利用 |
[13:20] | Good idea. Thanks guys. | 好主意谢谢你们 |
[13:28] | ( yawning ) | |
[13:30] | Sofia: Good morning, sir gilliam! | 早上好吉列姆先生 |
[13:32] | ♪ I’m taking off | 迎风飞扬拥抱新时刻 |
[13:33] | ♪ into something new | |
[13:35] | ♪ there’s so much I got to do ♪ | 还有许多事要做 |
[13:37] | ♪ and I’m the only one who thinks I’ll make it through ♪ | 只要坚持不懈就有收获 |
[13:41] | ♪ but the only way to win | 努力拼搏梦想才能实现 |
[13:44] | ♪ is to try and try again | |
[13:46] | ♪ they want to count me out | 凭他们怎么说 |
[13:47] | ♪ but I’ll make them count me in ♪ | 我要乘风飞翔 |
[13:53] | ♪ I can be anything | 有什么不可以 |
[13:55] | ♪ I can see anything | 没什么不可以 别说我不可以 |
[13:58] | ♪ you can teach anything | |
[14:00] | ♪ I can reach anything | 我根本不会听 |
[14:02] | ♪ I can do anything | 我什么都可以 |
[14:05] | ♪ so can you anything | 其实你也可以别放弃 |
[14:07] | ♪ that you try | |
[14:10] | ♪ look and see | 要相信你什么都可以 |
[14:12] | ♪ you can be anything | |
[14:20] | ♪ anything | |
[14:24] | Okay, minimus, we can do it this time. | 好了迷你慕 这次我们一定能成功 |
[14:27] | That’s what you said the last four times. | 这话你已经说了四遍了 |
[14:29] | Well, here we go! | 好了我们走喽 |
[14:32] | Up, minimus! Up, up, up! | 加油迷你慕上上上 |
[14:35] | Minimus: Uh, umunh! | |
[14:37] | We’re not going to make it, sofia! | 可是我真的不行苏菲亚 |
[14:53] | ( groaning ) | |
[14:55] | It’s all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[14:56] | You should switch to a bigger horse. | 你该找个大点儿的马的 |
[14:58] | You’re big enough. | 你已经够大了 |
[15:00] | A faster horse, then. | 那就找个更快的 |
[15:02] | Minimus, you’re plenty fast. | 迷你慕你已经够快的了 |
[15:04] | You can talk to your horse | 你该告诉它你想要什么 |
[15:05] | All you want. | |
[15:07] | But it’s not going to get you through that steeple. | 但是你还是不能通过尖塔 |
[15:08] | And if you can’t finish the race, | 如果早知道你根本做不到 |
[15:10] | Why even bother starting it? | 为什么还要开始呢 |
[15:11] | You should go back where you belong. | 你该回到属于你的地方去 |
[15:14] | With the other princesses. | 和其他公主在一起 |
[15:22] | Hi, sofia! | 嗨苏菲亚 |
[15:24] | Mom. What are you doing out here? | 妈妈你怎么在外面呢 |
[15:26] | Waiting for you. | 我在等你啊 |
[15:28] | Wow, you’ve been practicing all this time? | 你一直都在练习哪 |
[15:30] | Uh-huh. | 嗯哼 好了告诉你个好消息 |
[15:31] | Well, I have some good news. | 好了告诉你个好消息 |
[15:33] | Your father and I are coming to | 我和你父亲明天都会去看的 其实你们不用去的 |
[15:34] | The try-out race tomorrow. | |
[15:35] | Oh! You don’t have to do that. | |
[15:38] | Oh, we wouldn’t miss it for the world. | 我们绝对不会错过 |
[15:40] | It’s just that, I’m thinking about not going. | 我的意思是 我不想参加比赛了 |
[15:43] | I still can’t make it through the last steeple. | 为什么 我到现在都不能通过最后一关 |
[15:47] | Maybe hugo and amber are right. | 也许雨果和安柏说得对 |
[15:49] | And only princes should race. | 这是王子该做的事 |
[15:51] | And maybe, a princess can do anything | 也许王子能做的事情 公主也可以做到 只要能坚持不懈 |
[15:53] | A prince does, if she keeps trying, | |
[15:56] | And never gives up. | 而且永不放弃 |
[15:58] | Do you think I can make the team? | 你真的觉得我能赢吗 |
[15:59] | I know you can, sofia. | 我知道你行苏菲亚 |
[16:01] | But what’s important is what you think. | 但重要的是你心里怎么想 |
[16:16] | Amber, everyone’s here! | 安柏大家都来了 |
[16:17] | It’s a good thing I wore my derby tiara. | 是啊 我还特意戴上了我的飞马皇冠 |
[16:20] | Oh! He’s here! | 哦他在那儿雨果王子 |
[16:23] | Prince hugo! | |
[16:26] | Well, today’s the big day. | 今天最关键了 |
[16:28] | Are you ready, sofia? | 准备好了吗苏菲亚 |
[16:29] | Queen miranda: Good luck, sofia! | 祝你好运苏菲亚 |
[16:31] | Thanks, mom! | 谢谢妈妈 |
[16:33] | James, why are there so many people here? | 詹姆士怎么来了这么多人 |
[16:35] | They want to know if a princess can make the team. | 他们想看公主究竟能不能赢 |
[16:37] | So let’s show them. | 让他们瞧瞧 |
[16:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:41] | ( horns sound ) | |
[16:43] | ( crowd cheering ) | |
[16:49] | You ready, minimus? | 准备好了吗迷你慕 |
[16:51] | Ready for what? Turning around | 准备什么 |
[16:52] | And going back to the stable? | 现在就回去回马厩去 |
[16:53] | You bet. Great idea. | 说得对太明智了 |
[16:55] | Minimus. We are going to do great. | 迷你慕我们一定会赢的 |
[16:57] | I know it. | 要相信我 |
[17:12] | Welcome, to the flying derby try-out race. | 欢迎各位来观赏 皇家飞行选拔赛 |
[17:16] | As everyone knows, the first two riders | 正如大家所知道的 |
[17:19] | To cross the finish line earn their place | 只有前两名到达的选手 最后才有资格加入我们 最优秀的皇家飞行队 |
[17:22] | On royal preps flying derby team! | |
[17:24] | So without further ado, | 言归正传飞马们各就位 |
[17:27] | Horses on your wings, | |
[17:29] | Get set, | 预备开始 |
[17:30] | Go! | |
[17:32] | Announcer: And they’re off! | 他们出发了 |
[17:33] | Sofia: Fly minimus! | 快迷你慕驾 |
[17:34] | Hee-yaw! | |
[17:35] | Announcer: Prince hugo takes the early lead, | 雨果王子目前处于领先地位 紧随其后的是詹姆士 |
[17:37] | With prince james just behind him. | |
[17:40] | Amber: Go, hugo, go! | 快雨果快 超过他迷你慕 |
[17:41] | Sofia: Catch him, minimus! | |
[17:44] | Hee-yaw! | 驾 |
[17:51] | Announcer: Here comes princess sofia! | 苏菲亚赶上来了 |
[17:52] | She’s making her way through the pack. | 难道她要脱颖而出了 |
[17:54] | It looks like we need to take the princess out of the race. | 看来是时候该让公主退出 王子的专属比赛了 |
[18:04] | Sofia: Look out! | 当心 |
[18:05] | Ohh, aah! | |
[18:08] | Aah! | |
[18:09] | Prince hugo did that on purpose! | 雨果完全是故意的 |
[18:11] | See ya, princess! | 再见了公主 |
[18:14] | That’s not right. | 真是太可恶了 |
[18:16] | Boo hugo! | 雨果犯规了 |
[18:19] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧苏菲亚 |
[18:20] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[18:21] | What are you doing? Get back on your horse. | 还磨蹭什么快上马呀 |
[18:23] | What’s the point, james? I blew it. | 已经没用了詹姆士 我输了 |
[18:26] | But go! You can still win. | 快走吧你还能赢得比赛 |
[18:28] | So could you. | 你也可以 |
[18:29] | I’m not crossing the finish line without you. | 我是绝对绝对不会丢下你的 |
[18:31] | Uh, umunh. | |
[18:36] | Come on, sofia, let’s go. | 来吧苏菲亚我们走 |
[18:41] | The princess is back in the race! | 公主又重新上马了 |
[18:43] | Go, sofia! | 上苏菲亚 |
[18:49] | Whoo, come on, minimus! | 加油啊迷你慕 |
[18:51] | Hee-yaw! | 驾 |
[18:56] | Announcer: Sofia and james have caught the pack. | 苏菲亚和詹姆士追了上来 |
[18:58] | And passed them! | 而且超过了大家 但是雨果已然领先 |
[18:59] | But hugo still has the lead. | |
[19:02] | There’s hugo! | 看到雨果了 |
[19:03] | And there’s the steeple. | 尖塔就在那儿 |
[19:05] | Oh, come on, sofia. | 加油苏菲亚打败雨果 |
[19:07] | Beat hugo! | |
[19:09] | You can do it! | 你能做到的 |
[19:10] | Let’s go! Okay! | 我们走 好的我们走 |
[19:12] | We’re going! | |
[19:14] | Come on, minimus! | 加油迷你慕我们能行的 |
[19:15] | We can do this! | |
[19:16] | Oh, I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[19:18] | Well, I do. Hee-yaw! | 我相信驾 |
[19:20] | Here we go! | 我们走 |
[19:25] | ( bell rings ) | |
[19:28] | Climb, climb, climb! | 加油加油加油 |
[19:31] | Aah! | |
[19:32] | Tuck those wings! | 收起翅膀 |
[19:34] | Minimus: I did it! | 我做到了 |
[19:37] | How did she– | 她怎么可能 |
[19:38] | Whoa! | |
[19:42] | ( crowd cheering ) | |
[19:48] | All she has to do is pass hugo, | 只要能超过雨果她就赢了 |
[19:49] | And she’ll win! | |
[19:52] | Announcer: And, as they turn down the stretch, | 他们步步紧追 |
[19:54] | It’s hugo, james, and sofia neck in neck! | 雨果詹姆士和苏菲亚齐头并进 |
[19:57] | Come on, sofia. Hee-yaw! | 加油苏菲亚驾 |
[19:59] | All right, minimus. Here we go! | 好了迷你慕我们冲 |
[20:09] | Yes! Yes, sofia, you did it! | 太棒了苏菲亚你做到了 |
[20:12] | ( crowd cheering ) | |
[20:15] | Announcer: Princess sofia and prince james | 苏菲亚公主和詹姆士王子 |
[20:16] | Have won the try-out race, and made the team! | 双双通过终点线 他们赢得了试飞赛 |
[20:22] | Great job, minimus. | 干得好迷你慕 |
[20:23] | We won. We actually won. | 我们赢了我们真的赢了 |
[20:26] | Wait, does that mean they’ll expect us to win the next race? | 这意味着我们还要继续参加比赛 |
[20:28] | And the one after that? | 没完没了的比赛 |
[20:29] | Oh, I think I need to lie down! | 我要先睡一觉 迷你慕 |
[20:32] | ( laughs ) oh, minimus. | |
[20:35] | Oh, thank you, james! | 谢谢你詹姆士 |
[20:37] | I couldn’t have done it without you. | 没有你我绝对做不到 |
[20:39] | Same here. I never would have made the team | 我也一样 如果没有和你一起练习的经验 |
[20:42] | If I didn’t spend all that time practicing with you. | 我也不会赢得比赛的 |
[20:43] | Sir gilliam: Congratulations. | 祝贺你们 |
[20:45] | I hereby present you both | 我授予你们正式的队服 |
[20:47] | With the official team jerseys. | 这是皇家飞行队的荣誉 |
[20:52] | ( crowd cheers ) | |
[20:54] | Thank you, sir gilliam. Really. | 谢谢你吉列姆先生 非常感谢 |
[20:59] | ( giggling ) | |
[21:01] | ( laughing ) | |
[21:04] | What a race. Well done, you two. | 多棒的比赛呀 你们干得真漂亮 |
[21:08] | We did it, dad! | 我们做到了爸爸 |
[21:09] | ( sighs ) | |
[21:11] | I made the team, mom. | 我加入飞行队了妈妈 |
[21:13] | Oh, I knew you could. | 我就知道你行 |
[21:15] | Hmm. Huh. | |
[21:21] | Oh! ( laughs ) | |
[21:22] | Princess amber. | 安柏公主 |
[21:25] | Hmm! | |
[21:27] | What? | 怎么 |
[21:31] | You were great, sofia. | 你太棒了苏菲亚 |
[21:33] | I was wrong. Flying derby is a princess thing. | 我承认我错了 公主也能参加飞行比赛 |
[21:36] | Anything can be if we try hard enough. | 只要我们努力任何事都能做到 |
[21:42] | That’s what they gave you for winning? | 这就是你们的奖品吗 |
[21:44] | Oh, no. You need a real prize. | 哦不你应该得到的是 |
[21:46] | Hmm… | |
[21:47] | I know. | 对了 |
[21:51] | But that’s your derby tiara. | 可这是你最喜欢的飞马皇冠啊 |
[21:53] | I want you to have it. | 我希望你能戴上它 |
[21:57] | Because, I’m your biggest fan. | 因为我是你的粉丝哦 |
[21:58] | You know, | 喂我也赢了 |
[21:59] | I won, too. | |
[22:01] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:03] | ( laughs ) |