时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | ♪ I was a girl in the village doing all right ♪ | |
[00:12] | ♪ then I became a princess overnight ♪ | 怎么会变成公主我不明白 |
[00:14] | ♪ now I gotta figure out how to do it right ♪ | 现在我要学着变得越来越乖 |
[00:17] | ♪ so much to learn and see | 生活充满精彩 |
[00:19] | ♪ up in the castle with my new family ♪ | 城堡里我和新的家人在一起 |
[00:22] | ♪ in a school that’s just for royalty ♪ | 与王子公主一起学习 |
[00:24] | ♪ a whole enchanted world is waiting for me ♪ | 这全新的世界是多么神奇 |
[00:29] | ♪ I’m so excited to be | 我幸福快乐无比 苏菲亚公主 |
[00:30] | ♪ sofia the first | |
[00:32] | ♪ I’m finding out what being royal’s all about ♪ | 我开始懂得皇室生活的真谛 苏菲亚公主 |
[00:36] | ♪ sofia the first | |
[00:37] | ♪ making my way it’s an adventure every day ♪ | 做我自己每一天都充满惊喜 |
[00:40] | ♪ sofia | |
[00:42] | ♪ it’s gonna be my time | 苏菲亚 这是我的精彩 |
[00:44] | ♪ sofia | 苏菲亚 |
[00:45] | ♪ to show them all that I’m | 证明我就是那 苏菲亚公主 |
[00:47] | ♪ sofia the first | |
[00:58] | Sofia: “let the good times troll.” | 小绿人的快乐时光 |
[01:10] | Sofia! Watch this kite trick! | 苏菲亚放风筝要讲技巧 |
[01:13] | It’s a loop-de-loop. | 让它旋转向上再向下 |
[01:14] | Over, down and up. | |
[01:16] | Watch this. | 看我的 |
[01:17] | Uhh– | |
[01:18] | Ohh! | |
[01:20] | It’s headed towards the water! | 天哪风筝飞走了 |
[01:21] | My kite! | 我的风筝 |
[01:25] | ( gasps ) | |
[01:29] | Oh no! At least it’s not in the water. | 哦不 还好没掉水里 |
[01:33] | Wait. Where are you going? | 等等你要去哪儿 |
[01:35] | To get my kite. | 去捡风筝 |
[01:36] | I wouldn’t go down there. | 要是我就不去 |
[01:37] | That’s where the castle trolls live. | 那是城堡绿怪人的地盘 |
[01:40] | There are trolls in the castle? | 城堡里有绿怪人吗 |
[01:42] | Under the castle. | 在城堡下面 |
[01:43] | They live in a cave by the water, | 他们住在水边的洞穴里 |
[01:45] | And they’re green and creepy… Or so I’ve been told. | 浑身绿色长相很恐怖 |
[01:48] | It’s okay, sofe. The trolls never come out during the day. | 不要紧苏菲亚 绿怪人白天不会出来的 |
[01:51] | I’ll go get your kite. | 去捡你的风筝吧 |
[01:52] | That’s all right. I’ll go. | 放心吧我没事儿的 |
[01:59] | There it is! | 在那儿呢 摔破了 什么声音 绿怪人 嘿等等你的风筝掉了 |
[02:04] | Ohh. It’s torn. | |
[02:07] | ( distant clatter ) huh? What’s that sound? | |
[02:11] | ( clatter continues ) | |
[02:14] | Aaah! A troll! | |
[02:15] | Hey, wait! Your forgot your kite! | |
[02:25] | Miranda: Okay! | 好了谁想要好吃的布丁呢 |
[02:27] | Who’s ready for some jiggly-wiggly pudding? | |
[02:29] | I am! Me too!!! | 我要 我也要 我也要 爸爸你知道城堡里有绿怪人吗 |
[02:31] | Dad, what do you know about the castle trolls? | |
[02:35] | Why? Why do you ask, sofia? | 为什么这么问苏菲亚 |
[02:37] | Well, I saw one today, and– | 是这样我今天看见一个 |
[02:40] | You saw a troll? | 你说你看见绿怪人了 |
[02:42] | The castle has trolls? | 城堡绿怪人 |
[02:43] | You don’t know about the trolls? | 你不知道有绿怪人吗 当然你们肯定听过 |
[02:45] | Surely you’ve heard the story of king gideon and the castle trolls. | 吉迪恩国王和绿怪人的故事 |
[02:48] | No. Can I tell it, dad? | No. 没有 我来讲爸爸 |
[02:50] | Sure. Go right ahead, james. | 当然说吧詹姆士 |
[02:53] | One night long ago, | 一个夜晚很久以前了 |
[02:55] | When our great-grandpa king gideon was king, | 还是我们曾祖父当国王的时候 |
[02:57] | He heard a loud thumping outside the castle, | 他听见城堡外面有吵闹的声音 |
[03:00] | So he went out to see what it was. | 然后他出去看外面 发生了什么事情 |
[03:02] | And right in the courtyard | 就在院子里 他看见了一群突眼的绿怪人 |
[03:04] | He saw a bunch of green, bug-eyed trolls | |
[03:06] | Banging their clubs. | 正用棍棒敲打着 绿怪人棍棒 |
[03:07] | (gasps) trolls! Clubs! | |
[03:10] | Guards, come quick! | 卫兵快过来 |
[03:11] | We must protect the castle! | 我们必须保护我们的城堡 |
[03:13] | The guards bravely charged the trolls | 守卫很快就镇压了绿怪人 |
[03:15] | And chased them all the way back to their cave. | 把他们赶回到他们的洞穴里去 |
[03:17] | And no one’s seen a troll | 从那以后 再没人在洞穴之外 看到绿怪人了 就在那一晚 |
[03:19] | Outside the cave ever since. | |
[03:21] | Whoa! That night, | |
[03:23] | King gideon proclaimed that the trolls must stay down in their cave, | 吉迪恩国王命令绿怪人 必须待在下面的洞穴里 |
[03:27] | And we stay up here– that’s the castle rule. | 我们生活在上面 这是城堡的规则 |
[03:29] | It’s safer that way… For everyone. | 这样比较安全是为大家好 我的风筝 |
[03:37] | ( snoring ) | |
[03:42] | ( soft thudding ) | |
[03:46] | Ohh… | |
[03:47] | ( thudding ) | |
[03:50] | Huh? | |
[03:54] | (gasps) my kite! | |
[03:56] | Yeah, that’s the kite. You seem surprised to see it. | 对你的风筝 看到它很吃惊吗 |
[03:59] | I am. How’d it get back up here? | 当然 它是怎么回到这儿的 |
[04:01] | I don’t know. I left it by the troll cave yesterday. | 不知道昨天我把它落在 绿怪人的洞穴那儿了 肯定是那个绿怪人帮我送回来的 |
[04:04] | (gasps) that troll I saw must have brought it back! | |
[04:08] | You saw a troll? | 你看见绿怪人了 |
[04:10] | And he fixed it, too! | 他把风筝补好了 |
[04:11] | Maybe the trolls aren’t so bad after all. | 也许绿怪人根本就不坏 |
[04:14] | I’m gonna go thank him. | 我得去谢谢他 |
[04:15] | Well, that’s the polite thing to do–w-wait! | 这才是有礼貌的行为 |
[04:17] | You gonna do what?! | 等一下你要去干什么 |
[04:20] | Well, I’m off to the cave. | 我要去洞穴那儿 |
[04:22] | Sofia, are you sure that’s a good idea? | 哦苏菲亚 你确定这是个好主意 |
[04:25] | Clover’s right. It is the polite thing to do. | 幸运草说得对 这么做才有礼貌再见啦 |
[04:28] | See you soon! | |
[04:29] | ( chirping ) | |
[04:41] | Hello? | 有人吗绿怪人先生 |
[04:43] | Mr. Troll? | |
[04:46] | Anyone? Hello? | 有人在吗有人吗 |
[04:50] | Come out, come out, wherever you are! | 出来吧别躲了 |
[04:57] | Is anyone in here? | 有人在吗绿怪人先生 |
[04:59] | ( boards creaking ) | |
[05:00] | Mr. Troll? | |
[05:01] | ( creaking louder ) | |
[05:03] | Anyone? | 有人吗 |
[05:04] | Careful, princess! | 小心公主殿下 |
[05:06] | Some of those planks are really loose. | 这些地板是松动的 |
[05:08] | Oh! You’re the troll I saw yesterday! | 你就是昨天我见到的绿怪人 嗨我叫苏菲亚 |
[05:11] | Hi! I’m sofia. | |
[05:14] | Gnarlie. Pleased to meet ya, sofia! | 纳里很高兴见到你苏菲亚 |
[05:16] | Did you get your kite? | 你拿到风筝了 对就是你我就知道 |
[05:18] | So it was you! I knew it. | |
[05:20] | I felt bad about scaring you yesterday. | 我真的很抱歉昨天吓着你了 |
[05:23] | It’s all right. Thanks for fixing my kite. | 没什么非常感谢你 修好了我的风筝 |
[05:25] | So is this where the castle trolls live? | 你们就住在这里吗 就是这儿 |
[05:28] | Right through here. | |
[05:29] | Come on! I’ll show you. | 来吧我带你参观 真是太美了 |
[05:34] | Wow! It’s beautiful! | |
[05:37] | These stairs are a little steep. Watch your step. | 这些楼梯有点儿陡 小心台阶 我以前还从来没有见过这些呢 |
[05:40] | Whoa! I’ve never seen anything like this before. | |
[05:44] | This is our grotto. | 这里就是我们的洞穴 |
[05:47] | Those crystals look just like stars! | 这些水晶就像星星一样 所以我们把它们挂在上面 |
[05:50] | That’s why we put them there. | |
[05:51] | They remind us of the stars. | 它们让我们想起星星 |
[05:54] | Well, hello there! What’s your name? | 哦你好啊你叫什么名字 |
[05:56] | Teeny. Nice to meet you, teeny. | 蒂妮 很高兴见到你蒂妮 |
[05:59] | The sun is too bright for our eyes, | 太阳光对我们来说太耀眼 |
[06:01] | But starlight is just right. | 但星星的光就刚刚好 |
[06:03] | We love watching them twinkle and sparkle. | 我们喜欢看它们挂在天上 一闪一闪的 |
[06:07] | Me too. But why look at pretend stars | 我也是 可为什么要在这儿看假星星呢 |
[06:09] | When you can go outside and see the real ones? | 出去看真星星啊 |
[06:11] | We’re not allowed. Not allowed? | 不许我们出去 不许出去为什么 |
[06:14] | Why not? | |
[06:15] | One night long ago… | 很久以前的一个夜晚 |
[06:17] | Our great-grandtrolls went up to look at the stars. | 我们的祖先去上面看星星 |
[06:20] | It was such a beautiful sight, | 那景色真是太美了 |
[06:22] | All those twinkling lights shining in the night sky. | 所有的星星在夜晚的天空下闪烁 |
[06:25] | The trolls were so happy! | 他们开心极了 但是吉迪恩国王 从城堡里跑了出来 |
[06:28] | But then old king gideon came out of the castle. | |
[06:30] | He got very angry. | 他非常生气 |
[06:32] | Guards! After them! | 卫兵把他们赶走 |
[06:34] | The king had his guards chase the trolls | 国王叫来很多侍卫赶走了绿怪人 |
[06:36] | All the way back to the cave for no reason at all. | 没有任何理由 就把他们赶回了洞穴 |
[06:39] | And ever since, we’re not allowed to leave the cave– | 从那以后 就不许我们离开洞穴 |
[06:42] | Not even to see the stars. | 我们再也没有见过星星 |
[06:44] | I’ve never seen real stars– only these. | 我从没见过真的星星 只有这些 |
[06:48] | I heard this story. | 我听过这个故事 |
[06:50] | King gideon thought the trolls were attacking the castle. | 吉迪恩国王 以为绿怪人要进攻城堡 |
[06:52] | Attacking the castle? No! | 进攻城堡 不我们只是想看星星而已 可是你们正在用木棍敲打啊 |
[06:54] | We were just looking at the stars. | |
[06:57] | But you were banging your clubs. | |
[06:59] | We bang our clubs when we’re happy. | 我们高兴的时候 就会用木棍敲打 |
[07:02] | It’s our music. | 那是我们的音乐 |
[07:03] | Your music? | 你们的音乐 |
[07:04] | Let’s show her. | 给她看看 有时我觉得开心 |
[07:06] | ( whistles ) | |
[07:07] | ♪ | |
[07:12] | Yahoo! Wahoo! | |
[07:14] | All: Huh! ( clubs thumping) | |
[07:17] | ♪ | |
[07:20] | ( beating clubs in time with music ) | |
[07:27] | ♪ sometimes I’m feeling happy ♪ | |
[07:29] | ♪ and there’s lots I’d like to say ♪ | 想说的有很多 |
[07:31] | ♪ start to speak, knees go weak ♪ | 想要唱歌却很紧张 头晕又心慌 |
[07:33] | ♪ ’cause the words get in the way ♪ | |
[07:36] | ♪ life’s full of happy moments ♪ | 生活总会有惊喜 |
[07:38] | ♪ like being here with you | 就像现在和你 |
[07:40] | ♪ so ask us how we’re feeling now ♪ | 你问我心中怎么想 让我们告诉你 |
[07:42] | ♪ and this is what we do | |
[07:45] | ( trolls laughing ) | |
[07:47] | Yee-hoo! | |
[07:49] | ♪ when you can’t find the words for your joy ♪ | 当语言没办法来表达 敲一敲敲一敲 节奏能说出你心声 |
[07:52] | ♪ make some noise! | ♪ make some noise! |
[07:54] | ♪ the beat that you repeat is your voice ♪ | |
[07:56] | ♪ make some noise | ♪ make some noise 敲一敲敲一敲 |
[07:58] | ♪ feelin crazy, what do you do? ♪ | 也许看起来很疯狂 |
[08:01] | ♪ make some noise | ♪ make some noise 敲一敲敲一敲 感觉好到难以想象 |
[08:03] | ♪ almost feels too good to be true ♪ | |
[08:05] | ♪ make some noise | ♪ make some noise 敲一敲敲一敲 敲一敲敲一敲 |
[08:07] | ♪ make some noise ( thump thump ) | |
[08:09] | ♪ make some noise! | |
[08:11] | ♪ | |
[08:23] | ♪ we’re noisy when we’re happy ♪ | 快乐时来敲一敲 悲伤也敲一敲 遇到失败敲一敲 |
[08:26] | ♪ and even when we’re sad | |
[08:28] | ♪ because we found that all that sound ♪ | |
[08:30] | ♪ makes things not so bad | 没那么糟糕 当我们开始不安 当事情不乐观 我们开始唱又跳 直到一切变好 敲一敲敲一敲 |
[08:33] | ♪ so if we start to worry | |
[08:35] | ♪ and something makes us frown ♪ | |
[08:37] | ♪ we start a groove and start to move ♪ | |
[08:39] | ♪ and turn that frown around! | |
[08:42] | ♪ dee-bah boo-pah dadda-dah-boo ♪ | |
[08:44] | ♪ make some noise | ♪ make some noise |
[08:46] | ♪ doo-bah doo-dee dadda-dah-boo ♪ | |
[08:48] | ♪ make some noise | ♪ make some noise 敲一敲敲一敲 |
[08:51] | ♪ feeling crazy, what do you do? ♪ | 也许看起来很疯狂 敲一敲敲一敲 |
[08:53] | ♪ make some noise | ♪ make some noise |
[08:55] | ♪ almost feels too good to be true ♪ | 感觉好到难以想象 |
[08:57] | ♪ make some noise | ♪ make some noise 敲一敲敲一敲 敲一敲敲一敲敲一敲 |
[09:00] | ♪ make some noise make some noise ♪ | |
[09:02] | ♪ make some, make some noise | |
[09:04] | ♪ yeah | |
[09:06] | ♪ make some noise | 敲一敲 |
[09:08] | ♪ some noise | 敲敲 |
[09:11] | ♪ noise | |
[09:13] | ♪ boo-dah bee-dah dah-ta! | |
[09:16] | ( all laughing ) | |
[09:19] | ( grunting ) | |
[09:21] | Take that! And that! | 接招接招 |
[09:25] | And…That! | |
[09:28] | James! I need your help. With what? | 詹姆士我需要你的帮助 什么事 |
[09:31] | I met the trolls, and they’re really nice. | 我见到绿怪人了 他们真的很友好 |
[09:34] | You went down to their cave? | 你去他们洞穴了 |
[09:35] | And they didn’t bonk you with their clubs? | 他们没用木棍打你吗 |
[09:37] | No. They gave me one. | 不他们给了我这个 |
[09:39] | But– but what about king gideon’s story? | 但是这和吉迪恩的故事不一样啊 |
[09:42] | It was all a big misunderstanding. | 这是个天大的误会啊 |
[09:44] | Trolls never attacked the castle. | 绿怪人从来没想过进攻城堡 |
[09:46] | They just wanted to see stars, | 他们只是想看看星星 |
[09:48] | And they were only banging their clubs to make music. | 而他们用木棍敲打 不过是他们的音乐 |
[09:51] | Like this. See? | 像这样瞧他们的音乐 |
[09:53] | It’s music! | |
[09:54] | I want one! You can have this one. | 我也想玩 当然可以不过首先 你要帮我让大家明白 绿怪人并不可怕 不用怕他们 嘿巴利维克 |
[09:56] | But first you have to help me show everyone | |
[09:59] | That they don’t need to be afraid of the trolls. | |
[10:03] | Whoa! Hey, baileywick! | |
[10:05] | Why are acrobats here? They’re performing for you | 他们来干什么 是来为你们表演的 |
[10:07] | And the rest of the royal family after dinner tonight. | 就在今晚王室晚餐之后 |
[10:09] | That’s it! What’s it? | 这是个机会 什么机会 |
[10:12] | We’ll have the trolls play their music for mom and dad tonight! | 今晚我们让绿怪人 来给爸爸妈妈表演他们的音乐 |
[10:15] | Then everyone will see how fun they are. | 这样大家就知道 他们多有意思了 |
[10:18] | Great idea! Let’s go tell the trolls! | 好主意 我们快去告诉小绿人 |
[10:20] | Wait. We’re going to their cave? Now? | 等等去他们的洞穴现在 |
[10:22] | We have to. It’s almost dinnertime. | 现在就去快到晚饭时间了 |
[10:25] | Brilliant! | 咱们走 |
[10:29] | Gnarlie: We’re not supposed to go anywhere near the castle. | 除了洞穴以外 我们哪儿都不许去 |
[10:31] | How will we even get inside without anyone seeing us? | 我们怎么才能进去 又不会被大家发现呢 |
[10:34] | Uh, we’ll sneak you in. | 我们溜进去 |
[10:36] | How? Good question. | 怎么溜 是个问题 |
[10:38] | I know. James and I will come get you | 有办法了 大家吃甜点的时候 |
[10:40] | While everyone is eating dessert. | 詹姆士和我会去接你们 |
[10:42] | We have to miss dessert? Arghh! | 那我们要错过甜点了 |
[10:44] | Then we’ll sneak you in through the back | 然后把你们藏在后面 |
[10:46] | And hide you until it’s time to perform. | 直到杂技表演开始前 |
[10:48] | And you think playing our songs | 你觉得唱我们的歌 |
[10:50] | Will make them like us? I do, teeny. | 大家会喜欢我们吗 会的蒂妮我肯定他们会的 |
[10:53] | I really do. | |
[10:58] | Okay, we’ll do it. | 好吧我们就试试看 |
[11:00] | Great. Can I have my club now? | 太好了 现在可以给我了吧 |
[11:02] | Here. But you still have to help me. You got it. | 给但是你一定要帮我 没问题 |
[11:05] | After tonight, we’ll all be friends. | 过了今晚大家就都是朋友了 |
[11:08] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[11:11] | Roland: Ah! Jiggly-wiggly pudding! | 哦多好吃的布丁啊 |
[11:13] | Grrreat! | 太棒了 |
[11:15] | Mmm. Dinner was dee-licious! | 晚饭真是丰富极了 但是我饱了 我也是能先告辞吗 |
[11:18] | But I’m stuffed. Me too. Can I be excused? | |
[11:20] | You don’t want dessert? | 不吃甜点了 |
[11:22] | Well, yeah, but… | 哦对但是 |
[11:23] | But we’re full. | 但是我们饱了 可以先出去吗 |
[11:25] | Can I go too? | |
[11:27] | All right. | 那好吧 |
[11:32] | Hmm. | |
[11:34] | Mmm! | |
[11:44] | (gasps) someone’s coming! | 有人来了 |
[11:46] | We’re all very excited to see your performance. | 快点儿躲起来 城堡里的人 都很期待你们的表演呢 |
[11:50] | I’m sure you’ll find the king and queen to be a most agreeable audience. | 我肯定国王和王后 一定会是你们最好的观众 |
[11:54] | Psst! And the children are– | 而且孩子们 |
[11:57] | Psst! | |
[11:59] | Hmm. | |
[12:02] | –Delightful. | 都很可爱的 |
[12:09] | The coast is clear. | 警报解除 |
[12:11] | Come on, come on, come on. | 过来过来过来 |
[12:12] | Where should they hide? There. | 他们该藏哪儿 那儿 |
[12:19] | This is perfect. You guys wait back here. | 一切顺利 你们就待在这儿 |
[12:21] | After the acrobats finish performing, | 等到杂技表演结束 我会告诉所有人 |
[12:23] | I’ll tell everyone we have one more surprise. | 我们还有一个更大的惊喜 然后你们就开始表演 你们的音乐 |
[12:26] | Then you start playing your music. | |
[12:29] | Are you ready? We’re ready. | 准备好了吗 准备好了 |
[12:31] | ( trolls chattering ) | |
[12:32] | They’re coming. Shhh! | 他们来了 |
[12:39] | Oh, hi! | 哦嗨你们两个 |
[12:41] | You two really want to see those acrobats, huh? | 就这么着急要看杂技吗 |
[12:43] | We, uh, can’t wait. | 我们等不及了 |
[12:52] | Hmm. | |
[12:55] | You two are up to something, and I want to know what it is. | 不管你们两个偷偷干了什么事 一定要告诉我 |
[12:58] | It’s nothing. Uh-huh. | 什么都没有 |
[13:01] | Baileywick: Your majesties, | 我尊敬的陛下 |
[13:03] | May I present tonight’s entertainment! | 我们今天的表演马上开始了 |
[13:07] | Whoa! Amazing! Look at that! | 太神奇了 快看哪 |
[13:19] | Marvelous! | 真是太棒了 |
[13:23] | Brilliant! | 太精彩了 |
[13:38] | Magnificent! Bravo! | 太精彩了棒极了 |
[13:41] | James. (whistling) | 詹姆士 |
[13:42] | James. It’s time to open the curtain. | 詹姆士该打开幕布了 |
[13:45] | Oh, right. | 哦好的 |
[13:50] | Go! | 快 |
[13:52] | Baileywick: That concludes this evening’s entertainment. | 今晚的表演就要结束了 很高兴能为陛下和孩子们 |
[13:55] | For your majesties’ pleasure, | 带来快乐 我会用甜点招呼演员们 |
[13:57] | Refreshments will be served on the terrace. | |
[13:59] | But there’s one more surprise for everyone tonight. | 但是今晚还为各位准备了 一个更大的惊喜 |
[14:02] | There is? Not on my schedule. | 还有一个 我的演出表上没有 |
[14:04] | Some very special musicians who are | 他们是一群特殊的音乐家 |
[14:06] | Also our closest neighbors. | 也是我们最亲密的邻居 |
[14:09] | Hmm. I wonder who that could be? | 我很想知道他们是谁 |
[14:11] | Drum roll, please. | 敲起来吧朋友们 |
[14:14] | ( percussive music begins ) | |
[14:16] | ♪ hmm. Sounds lively. | 声音听着很有活力 绿怪人在城堡里 |
[14:23] | ( gasps ) roland: Trolls? | |
[14:25] | In the castle?! | |
[14:26] | ( laughing ) | |
[14:27] | These trolls are kind of fun! | 这些绿怪人还挺有意思的 卫兵卫兵 抓住这些绿怪人 |
[14:29] | ♪ | |
[14:31] | Uh-oh. | Uh-oh. |
[14:32] | Guards! Guards! Seize those trolls! | |
[14:36] | No, wait! Don’t seize them! | 不等等不要抓他们 |
[14:38] | They’re just making music! Listen! | 他们只是在演奏音乐听啊 |
[14:45] | Whoa!!! | |
[14:47] | Get out! We gotta go! | 快走我们得回家 |
[14:49] | Leave them alone! They’re my friends! | 别抓他们他们是我的朋友 |
[14:51] | ( panicked shouting ) | |
[14:52] | Hurry! | 别挡我的路 |
[14:53] | Help me! | 快点儿跟我来 抓住一个 |
[14:54] | Get that one! | |
[14:56] | Over there! | 在那儿 快当心 |
[14:58] | ( shouting ) | |
[15:00] | They’re getting away! | 他们逃走了 |
[15:01] | Gnarlie. | 纳里 |
[15:05] | Ohh. | |
[15:08] | How did trolls get into the castle?! | 为什么绿怪人会跑到城堡里来 |
[15:10] | I brought them. | 我带他们来的 |
[15:13] | We’ll talk about this later. | 这个我们晚点儿再说 |
[15:15] | Miranda, could you take the children to their rooms | 美兰达 带孩子们回他们的房间去 |
[15:17] | Until we make sure the castle is safe? Of course. | 等安全了才可以出来 我会的跟我来吧孩子们 |
[15:19] | Come along, children. | |
[15:27] | Miranda: Sofia. | 苏菲亚 就算是苏菲亚带他们进来的 绿怪人也是犯规在先 |
[15:29] | Even if sofia let them in, the trolls broke the rule– | |
[15:32] | They stay below, we stay above. | 他们该在下面 而我们在上面 |
[15:34] | Yes, your majesty. | 是的我的陛下 |
[15:35] | Tomorrow morning I’ll place a guard outside their cave | 明早我会加派人手 守在他们的洞穴口 |
[15:38] | So this never happens again. | 这种事不会再发生了 |
[15:39] | Good idea, baileywick. | 好主意巴利维克 |
[15:48] | I was only trying to help everyone get along. | 我只是想让大家友好相处 |
[15:51] | The trolls aren’t like everyone thinks. | 绿怪人真的不是大家想的那样 |
[15:54] | That’s one of the things I love about you– | 这就是我爱你的地方 |
[15:56] | You always want to see the good in everyone. | 你总是看到每一个人好的一面 |
[15:58] | We can talk more about it in the morning. | 我们可以明天早上再详谈 |
[16:00] | But for now, you need to get some sleep. | 现在你需要好好睡一觉了 |
[16:03] | I love you. Good night. | 我爱你晚安 那么结果怎么样 |
[16:17] | So, how did it go? | |
[16:21] | I tried to make things better, and I only made it worse! | 糟糕透了 我本来想把误会解释清楚 结果却适得其反 |
[16:25] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[16:33] | What are you doing? | 你你要干什么 |
[16:35] | Tomorrow they’re putting guards outside the trolls’ cave. | 明天他们会派守卫去看守 绿怪人的洞口 |
[16:38] | This may be my last chance to see gnarlie! | 这可能是我最后一次见纳里了 |
[16:40] | I have to tell him I’m sorry and say good-bye. | 我要去告诉他我很抱歉 然后和他们告别 |
[16:45] | Yo, hold up, princess! | 等一下公主殿下 |
[16:47] | We’re goin’ with you. We’re what?! | 我们和你一起去 你说什么 美亚 |
[16:50] | Mia. But it’s too dark to go out there, robin! | 可是外面已经太黑了罗宾 |
[16:53] | Well, we’ll just have to bring a nightlight. | 好了我们可以带上一盏夜灯 |
[16:58] | Hey, flicks! | 嘿菲利克斯 |
[17:00] | Yo, I need a favor, buddy. | 我需要你的帮助宝贝 |
[17:03] | A firefly lantern. Great idea, clover! | 萤火虫灯光 真是个好主意幸运草 |
[17:07] | Where is she going? | 她这是要去哪儿呢 |
[17:10] | No! | 不 |
[17:15] | Gnarlie? | 纳里 |
[17:17] | Gnarlie! | 纳里 |
[17:19] | Well, looks like they’re not home. Let’s come back later. | 好了他们不在这儿 我们回去吧 |
[17:22] | Yeah, I’m with you. It is spooky in here! | 好啊我和你一起 这里太吓人了 |
[17:25] | Where are you, gnarlie? It’s me, sofia! | 你在哪儿纳里 是我苏菲亚 |
[17:27] | I need to talk to you! | 我想和你说几句话 |
[17:30] | Gnarlie! | 纳里 |
[17:33] | Gnarlie? | 纳里 |
[17:34] | Oh, where is he? Roland: Sofia! | 他去哪儿了 苏菲亚 |
[17:37] | Dad? What are you doing?! | 爸爸 你在干什么 |
[17:39] | You shouldn’t be down here! We must go back at once. | 你不该到这儿来的 现在就给我回去 这里不安全 |
[17:41] | It’s not safe. ( boards creaking ) | |
[17:44] | Aaah! | Aaah! |
[17:46] | We need to get help! | 我们需要帮助 |
[17:50] | Sofia, are you all right? | 苏菲亚你没事吧 |
[17:52] | Uhh, I think so. | 我想没事 |
[17:54] | Sofia! You knew about the rule. | 苏菲亚你知道规则的 |
[17:57] | Why would you bring trolls into the castle? | 为什么要带绿怪人到城堡里来 |
[17:59] | Because everyone’s wrong about them! They’re not mean. | 那是因为大家都误解他们了 他们不是坏人 |
[18:03] | Then why were they banging their clubs? | 那他们为什么要攻击城堡呢 |
[18:04] | Because that’s how they make music! | 那只是他们在演奏音乐 |
[18:06] | That’s what they were doing the night king gideon saw them– | 那天晚上吉迪恩国王看见的 只是他们在表演音乐 |
[18:09] | Making music. | |
[18:11] | If he listened to them, he would have heard. | 他应该听他们解释 |
[18:13] | But he didn’t. And neither did you tonight. | 但他没有今天你也没有 |
[18:16] | And now they’ll never see the stars. | 现在他们再也看不到星星了 |
[18:18] | The stars? | 什么星星 |
[18:20] | They love to look at the stars, dad. | 他们喜欢看星星爸爸 |
[18:23] | If only you had listened. | 如果你肯听就好了 |
[18:25] | ( rumbling, rocks falling ) | |
[18:28] | We have to find a way out. | 我们得想办法出去 快点儿 |
[18:31] | Quick! Grab my hand, your majesty! Aaah! | 抓住我的手我的陛下 |
[18:33] | Gnarlie! You know this troll? | 纳里 你认识这个绿怪人 |
[18:35] | Yeah. We’re friends. | 是的是我朋友 |
[18:45] | Okay, your majesty! | 抓紧了我的陛下 |
[18:49] | Pull! | |
[18:51] | ( trolls grunting ) pull! | |
[18:59] | ( all laughing ) | |
[19:02] | Thank you! You’re safe! | 谢谢 你安全了 |
[19:04] | You had me worried, kid. | 你让我担心死了小家伙 |
[19:06] | I’m okay now, clover. | 我没事了幸运草 |
[19:09] | All these years we thought the worst of the trolls. | 这么多年来 我们只看到了绿怪人坏的一面 |
[19:12] | Yet tonight, you risked your lives to save ours. | 但是今晚 你们冒着生命危险救了我们 |
[19:16] | You showed as much courage as my bravest knights. | 你们展示了骑士一般 勇敢无畏的精神 |
[19:19] | I humbly thank you, | 我衷心地感谢你们 |
[19:20] | And I’m truly sorry for how you’ve been treated. | 而且我为以前那样对待你们 |
[19:23] | But I intend to make it up to you as best I can– starting tonight. | 感到抱歉 我一定会尽一切所能补偿你们 从今晚起 |
[19:27] | Please, come back up to the castle. | 请大家回到城堡里去吧 我们 |
[19:29] | Us? Yes, all of you. | 是的所有人 |
[19:31] | It’s about time we changed some rules around here. | 是我们该改变规则的时候了 |
[19:34] | I’m going to make a royal proclamation. | 我们将在王室发布一个公告 |
[19:36] | A what? | 一个什么 |
[19:37] | (laughing) well, well. | |
[19:39] | And who do we have here? | 你叫什么名字啊 |
[19:41] | I’m teeny. | 我叫蒂妮 |
[19:42] | You sure are! | 我知道了好吧蒂妮 这是一个非常庄严的宣告 |
[19:44] | Well, teeny, a proclamation is a big announcement | |
[19:47] | That only kings get to make. | 只有国王才能做的 我知道在哪里宣布最好爸爸 |
[19:48] | And I know just where you should make it, dad! | |
[19:51] | ( whispering ) | |
[19:54] | Yes! That’s perfect. Whoo-hoo! | 对真是棒极了 |
[19:56] | ( royal fanfare plays ) | |
[20:01] | Roland: It is time to correct a great misunderstanding. | 现在是时候 该澄清这个天大的误会了 |
[20:04] | The trolls are, and always have been, our friends. | 绿怪人从前是 而且始终都是我们的好朋友 |
[20:08] | From this day forward, they shall be treated as such! | 从今天开始 他们要得到平等的权利 太好了 很高兴认识你们 |
[20:12] | Yay! All right! | |
[20:14] | Yeah! Brilliant! | |
[20:16] | A-ha… | |
[20:18] | Oh. Heh heh. Um, pleased to meet you. | |
[20:22] | And our new friends are welcome to come above | 只要我们的新朋友想看星星 |
[20:25] | And look at the stars whenever they like. | 你们随时都可以来城堡做客 |
[20:28] | Or they could come here. | 或者你们可以来这儿 |
[20:30] | What does the king mean? | 国王说的是什么意思 |
[20:31] | Why will we come here to look at stars? | 我们可以来这儿看星星 |
[20:34] | Look up. | 抬头看 星星 |
[20:35] | ( machinery whirring ) | |
[20:46] | (gasps) stars! | |
[20:50] | Gnarlie: Oh! | |
[20:53] | This is the observatory. | 这里是天文台 |
[20:55] | It’s where we come to study the stars. | 是我们研究星星的地方 |
[20:59] | Oh! | |
[21:02] | May I? Mm-hmm. | 可以吗 |
[21:04] | Oh! I’m so glad it worked out well. | 我真高兴你这个计划棒极了 |
[21:07] | But promise me you’ll never go into a dark cave alone again. | 但你要答应我 以后不要在晚上单独去洞穴了 |
[21:11] | Okay, mom. (giggles ) | 好的妈妈 |
[21:15] | Thank you for helping us see the stars again, sofia. | 谢谢你帮我们再次看见了星星 苏菲亚 |
[21:19] | They’re beautiful. | 它们太美了 |
[21:21] | Yes, they are. | 真的很美 |
[21:23] | Now…Let’s make some noise! All: Yeah! | 现在我们来热闹热闹 |
[21:26] | ♪ whoo-hoo-hoo! | |
[21:28] | ♪ | |
[21:40] | ♪ |