时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | ♪ It’s for my daughter Alice. | |
[00:08] | ♪ I was a girl in a village ♪ | ♪ 我是一个自由自在的乡下女孩 ♪ |
[00:10] | ♪ doin’ all right | |
[00:12] | ♪ then I became a princess overnight ♪ | ♪ 突然变成了一个公主 ♪ |
[00:14] | ♪ now I gotta figure out how to do it right ♪ | ♪ 现在我开始知道怎么做才是对的 ♪ |
[00:17] | ♪ so much to learn and see ♪ | ♪ 还需要学习很多 ♪ |
[00:19] | ♪ up in the castle with my new family ♪ | ♪ 我住在新家城堡里 ♪ |
[00:22] | ♪ in a school that’s just for royalty ♪ | ♪ 在贵族学校里学习 ♪ |
[00:24] | ♪ a whole enchanted world is waiting for me ♪ | ♪ 一个神奇的世界正等着我 ♪ |
[00:29] | ♪ I’m so excited to be ♪ ♪ sofia the first ♪ | ♪ 我是如此的开心 ♪ ♪ 小公主苏菲亚 ♪ |
[00:32] | ♪ I’m findin’ out what bein’ royal’s all about ♪ | ♪ 我开始明白什么是贵族 ♪ |
[00:36] | ♪ sofia the first ♪ | ♪ 小公主苏菲亚 ♪ |
[00:37] | ♪ makin’ my way ♪ | ♪ 做自己 ♪ |
[00:39] | ♪ it’s been adventure every day ♪ | ♪ 每天都充满冒险 ♪ |
[00:42] | ♪ sofia ♪ ♪ it’s gonna be my time ♪ | ♪ 苏菲亚 ♪ ♪ 现在让我 ♪ |
[00:44] | ♪ sofia ♪ ♪ to show them all that I’m | ♪ 苏菲亚 ♪ ♪ 告诉你们苏菲亚就是我 ♪ |
[00:46] | ♪ sofia the first ♪ | ♪ 小公主苏菲亚 ♪ |
[01:03] | ( class murmuring ) | (课堂上低声说话) |
[01:04] | My first sorcery class. | 我的第一节魔法课。 |
[01:06] | I can’t wait to learn magic! | 我简直迫不及待的想要学魔法! |
[01:08] | This is so exciting. | 这实在是太开心了。 |
[01:10] | It is…When you get the spells right. | 嗯。。。等你能够正确咒语吧。 |
[01:12] | Fauna:Good morning, class. | 芳娜:同学们早上好。 |
[01:14] | Today, we’re going to learn | 今天我们将继续学习 |
[01:16] | One of my favorite spells: | 我最喜欢的法术: |
[01:18] | Turning a rock into a ruby. | 把石头变成红宝石。 |
[01:21] | You hold your wand just so, | 你要拿好你的魔杖,对,就这样, |
[01:24] | Say the magic words, | 念咒语, |
[01:25] | And flick the wand. | 并且轻弹魔杖。 |
[01:27] | Mutato rubio! | |
[01:31] | ( class “oohing” ) | “哦” |
[01:32] | Now it’s your turn. | 现在,你们来。 |
[01:34] | Hmm.Student: Mutato rubio! | 嗯 |
[01:36] | Wave the wand | 挥动魔杖 |
[01:38] | And say the magic words. | 并且说咒语。 |
[01:40] | Mutato rubio! | |
[01:42] | ( gasps ) | |
[01:43] | Mutato rubio! | |
[01:45] | Mutato rubio! | |
[01:46] | Mutato rubio! | |
[01:50] | Boy: Mutato… Argh! ( groans ) | |
[01:52] | Fauna:All right, children, | 芳娜:非常好,孩子们。 |
[01:53] | You can practice more at home later. | 回家后要继续练习。 |
[01:55] | We have three new spells to learn today. | 我们今天有三个新的咒语要学习。 |
[01:58] | There are more spells? | 那是“更多”咒语? |
[02:00] | And… | 和… |
[02:01] | You’ll be tested on all of them | 本周将会对你们进行这些咒语的考试。 |
[02:04] | At the end of the week. | |
[02:05] | There’s a test?! There’s always a test. | 要有考试?! 总要有考试的。 |
[02:08] | Sofia: Oh …Why can’t I do it right? | 苏菲亚:哦。。。为什么不 我做的对吗? |
[02:12] | Give it another try. | 再试一下。 |
[02:13] | Mutato rubio! | |
[02:16] | ( gasps ) | |
[02:17] | Huh? | 哈? |
[02:18] | oh, nice trick, kid. | (笑声)( laughing ) 哦,干的不错,孩子。 |
[02:22] | Oh, clover, | 嗯。Mmm. 哦,三叶草。 |
[02:24] | It was supposed to turn into a ruby. | 它应该变成红宝石。 |
[02:26] | this is much better. | (笑)( chuckles ) 这样更好。 |
[02:28] | I have all this sorcery to learn in two days. | 我要把这魔法学习两天。 |
[02:31] | What am I going to do? | 我该怎么办? |
[02:32] | You need to learn sorcery, | 你需要学习魔法, |
[02:33] | Why don’t you ask a sorcerer? | 你为什么不去问一问魔法师呢? |
[02:35] | Mr. Ceedric. | 西德里克先生 |
[02:37] | Of course! Thanks, clover. | 当然了!三叶草,谢谢! |
[02:39] | Good luck, kid! | 祝你好运,孩子! |
[02:40] | magic is delicious. | (笑)( chuckles ) 美味的魔法。 |
[02:47] | ( loud crash, rattling ) | (一声巨响) ooh!哦! |
[02:50] | Yes, yes, what is it? | 是的,这是什么? |
[02:51] | Hi, mr. Ceedric. | 嗨,西德里克先生。 |
[02:52] | It’s cedric, | 是塞德里克。 |
[02:53] | As in, ce-dric. | 也是赛德-里克。 |
[02:55] | Oh, it’s so good to see your amulet. | 哦,很高兴看到你的艾薇拉项链。 |
[02:58] | oh, I mean, you. | (笑)( laughing ) 哦,我的意思是,你 |
[03:00] | Oh, do come in. | 哦,进来吧。 |
[03:05] | Hi, wormwood. | 嗨,艾草。 |
[03:07] | (嘟囔)( grumbling ) | |
[03:09] | So, I have this sorcery class at school, | 我在学校里学了这个魔法。 |
[03:11] | And I was hoping, | 我希望, |
[03:12] | Since you’re such a great sorcerer, | 就像你一样是一个伟大的魔法师。 |
[03:14] | You could help me learn a few spells. | 你可以帮我学习一些魔法吗。 |
[03:16] | I am a… | 我是一个… (清清嗓子)( clears throat ) |
[03:19] | Royal sorcerer. | 皇家魔法师。 |
[03:20] | Not a school teacher. | 不是学校里的老师。 |
[03:21] | I know. But I have a test coming up, | 我知道,但是我马上就要面临一个考试了。 |
[03:24] | And I’d be so grateful. | 并且我会非常感谢您。 |
[03:26] | Can’t you see I have more important things to do. | 难道你看不出来我还有更加重要的事情要做? |
[03:28] | I can never find anything in this mess! | 我现在无法找到任何东西! |
[03:33] | (叹气)( gasps ) 我知道…I know…. | |
[03:35] | I can help clean up your workshop | 我可以帮您收拾您的工作室。 |
[03:36] | In return for magic lessons. | 作为您教我魔法课的回报。 |
[03:38] | 嗯…Hmm… | |
[03:39] | Like an apprentice. | 就像学徒一样。 |
[03:42] | A what? Oh… | 一个什么?噢 |
[03:43] | It’s a very special helper. | 一个非常特殊的助手。 |
[03:45] | It means you get to come here every day. | 这意味着你每天都要到这里来。 |
[03:48] | And assist me with my spells and potions. | 并协助我和我的咒语及药水。 |
[03:50] | and tidy up the place and so forth. | (口吃)( stammering ) 并且你还要做打扫卫生等事情。 |
[03:52] | And in return,I teach you all the magic | 作为回报,我可以教你所有的魔法。 |
[03:55] | You need to know for your little test. | 你要对你即将面临的考试有所了解。 |
[03:58] | So, princess sofia, will you be my apprentice? | 所以,苏菲亚公主,你愿意成为我的学徒吗? |
[04:01] | Yes, yes, yes! | 愿意,愿意,愿意! |
[04:03] | All right then. We start tomorrow. | 那么好,我们从明天开始。 |
[04:05] | Now, off you go. | 现在,你出去。 |
[04:07] | I have to prepare for your first lesson. | 我要为你的第一节课做准备。 |
[04:10] | Thank you, mr. Ceedric. | 谢谢您,西德里克先生。 |
[04:11] | Cedric. | 塞德里克 |
[04:12] | Wormwood! This is what we’ve been waiting for! | 艾草!这就是我们一直在等待的! |
[04:15] | I am going to brew up a potion | 我要做调配一种魔法药水。 |
[04:18] | That will make me invisible. | 这种药水将使得我们变得隐形。 |
[04:20] | Then, while sofia ( squawks ) | 然后,当苏菲亚… |
[04:21] | Is busy tidying up the workshop, | 打扫工作室很费力吗? |
[04:23] | I’ll pour the invisibility potion on myself, | 我将把隐形药水撒到我的身上。 |
[04:25] | I’ll be able to swipe her amulet without her even knowing it. | 我将会趁她不注意的时候把她的艾薇拉项链抢走。 |
[04:31] | Once the amulet of avalor is mine, | 这样,艾薇拉项链就是我的了。 |
[04:33] | I can use its power to take over the kingdom. | 我将用它的力量控制这个王国。 |
[04:37] | I’ll be the first sorcerer to be king. | 我将是第一个由魔法师变成国王的人。 |
[04:40] | “king cedric the first.” | “塞德里克国王” |
[04:43] | Oh, mother, father, | 哦,母亲,父亲。 |
[04:45] | If you could only see me now. | 如果你只能看到我现在 |
[04:49] | Goodwyn the great: We can, cedric. | 我们可以,塞德里克。 |
[04:51] | Why do you think we gave you this portrait? | 你认为我们给你这个肖像是干什么用的? |
[04:54] | Oh, for my birthday. | 哦,为庆祝我的生日。 |
[04:55] | So your mother and I can keep an eye on you. | 这样我和你妈能盯紧你。 |
[04:58] | A sorcerer’s place is by the king’s side, | 魔法师的位置是在国王身边, |
[05:01] | Not on his throne. | 而不是在他的王位上。 |
[05:03] | Oh, nothing I do is ever good enough for you, is it, father? | 哦,我做的事情远没有配不上你,是吧,爸爸? |
[05:07] | Winnifred:Goodwyn, let cedric plan in peace. | 温妮弗莱德:固德威,让塞德里克去做他的打算好了。 |
[05:10] | Oh, winnifred. | 哦,温妮弗莱德。 |
[05:11] | Why must you encourage him? | 为什么你要鼓励他这样做? |
[05:16] | You’ll go get that amulet | 你一定要去拿到艾薇拉项链 |
[05:18] | And make your mummy proud. | 这样才能让你妈妈感到骄傲。 |
[05:25] | Oh, wormy, | 哦,虫蛀。 |
[05:27] | We’re going to show them all. | 我们要他们看到这一切。 |
[05:30] | Father, | 父亲, |
[05:31] | And especially king roland. | 尤其是罗兰国王。 |
[05:34] | ♪ they have always told me since I was a lad ♪ | ♪ 他们总是告诉我,因为我是一个小伙子 ♪ |
[05:37] | ♪ that I’m the worst sorcerer the kingdom’s ever had ♪ | ♪ 我是这个王国中最差劲的魔法师 ♪ |
[05:40] | ♪ whenever things go wrong ♪ | ♪ 总是让事情变糟糕 ♪ |
[05:42] | ♪ king roland simply stands and claims ♪ | ♪ 罗兰国王总是简简单单的站在那里并宣布♪ |
[05:44] | ♪ it must be cedric♪ | ♪ 一定是塞德里克 ♪ |
[05:48] | ♪ that’s to blame ♪ ( crows ) | ♪ 将受到谴责 ♪ |
[05:51] | ♪ any time I try to cast a little spell ♪ | ♪ 任何时候我尝试做一个小小的咒语 ♪ |
[05:54] | ♪ no one thinks it turns out very well ♪ | ♪ 没有人相信将会有好的结果 ♪ |
[05:57] | ♪ but that won’t last for long ♪ | ♪ 但不用多长时间 ♪ |
[05:59] | ♪ it’s time for me to make my claim ♪ | ♪ 这即将宣布 ♪ |
[06:03] | ♪ soon everyone will know my name ♪ | ♪ 不久的将来每个人都会知道我的名字 ♪ |
[06:09] | ♪ all I need to do is swipe that amulet ♪ | ♪ 我所需要的一切都基于抢到艾薇拉项链 ♪ |
[06:12] | ♪ then I will show them who I am, I bet ♪ | ♪ 然后我将会让他们看到我是谁,我打赌 ♪ |
[06:14] | ♪ once I have the jewel ♪ | ♪ 一旦我拿到这宝石 ♪ |
[06:16] | ♪ I can use its power to take the king’s crown ♪ | ♪ 我将会用它的力量来夺取国王的皇冠 ♪ |
[06:18] | ♪ it’ll be my finest hour ♪ | ♪ 这将会是我的宴会时间 ♪ |
[06:24] | ( crows ) | |
[06:26] | ♪ they can tell me I’m no good ♪ | ♪ 他们可以说我不够好 ♪ |
[06:29] | ♪ and call me second-rate ♪ | ♪ 并且说我是二流的 ♪ |
[06:31] | ♪ but soon they’ll see ♪ | ♪ 但是很快他们将会看到 ♪ |
[06:32] | ♪ I’m meant to be ♪ | ♪ 我将会成为♪ |
[06:35] | ♪ king cedric the great ♪ | ♪ 伟大的塞德里克国王 ♪ |
[06:48] | ♪ when I’m the king ♪ | ♪ 当我成为了国王 ♪ |
[06:49] | ♪ everyone will bow ♪ | ♪ 每个人都将向我下跪 ♪ |
[06:51] | ♪ and only do the things king cedric will allow ♪ | ♪ 并且只能做塞德里克国王允许的事情 ♪ |
[06:54] | ♪ every spell I cast will always go as planned ♪ | ♪ 每一个我使用的魔法都将按计划进行 ♪ |
[06:56] | ♪ and those who used to tease me ♪ | ♪ 那些曾经取笑过我的人们 ♪ |
[06:59] | ♪ will be at my command ♪ | ♪ 将会永远听我的命令 ♪ |
[07:04] | Thank you, boys. | 谢谢你们,男孩们。 |
[07:05] | ♪ one trick will show them all ♪ | ♪ 这招将会让他们看到 ♪ |
[07:08] | ♪ cedric isn’t second-rate♪ | ♪ 塞德里克不是二流的 ♪ |
[07:11] | ♪ we kiss the ring ♪ | ♪ 我们亲吻我们新国王的戒指 ♪ |
[07:13] | ♪ of our new king ♪ | |
[07:16] | ♪ king cedric ♪ | ♪ 塞德里克国王 ♪ |
[07:20] | ♪ king cedric ♪ | ♪ 塞德里克国王 ♪ |
[07:22] | ♪ the great♪ | ♪ 伟大的…♪ |
[07:27] | (敲门声)( knocking on door ) | |
[07:30] | baileywick: Cedric, | (门打开)( door opens ) 巴利维克:塞德里克。 |
[07:32] | All this noise is disturbing the king’s supper. | 噪音打扰了国王的晚餐。 |
[07:34] | Please keep it down. | 马上把噪音关掉。 |
[07:39] | ( crows ) | |
[07:41] | ♪ he can tell me I’m no good♪ | (小声地)( quietly ) ♪ 他可以说我不够好 ♪ |
[07:44] | ♪ and call me second-rate♪ | ♪ 并且说我是二流的 ♪ |
[07:46] | ♪ but soon they’ll see♪ | ♪ 但是很快他们将会看到 ♪ |
[07:48] | ♪ I’m meant to be ♪ | ♪ 我将成为 ♪ |
[07:51] | ♪ king cedric♪ | ♪ 塞德里克国王 ♪ |
[07:54] | ♪ the great♪ | ♪ 伟大的… ♪ |
[08:03] | (爆炸声)( explosion ) | |
[08:05] | ( weakly ) merlin’s mushrooms. | 梅林的爆炸 |
[08:11] | ♪ | |
[08:14] | ( giggling ) | |
[08:16] | ( gasps ) | |
[08:17] | Welcome, my young apprentice. | 欢迎,我的小学徒。 |
[08:20] | I’m ready for my first lesson. | 我已经为我的第一课做好了准备 |
[08:22] | Right after I finish this invisibility potion. | 之后我完成这个隐形药水。 |
[08:26] | ( sinister chuckling ) uh, why don’t you, uh, | (阴险的笑着) 哦,你为什么不,哦, |
[08:28] | Tidy up in the meantime? | 立刻打扫房间? |
[08:29] | 好的。Okay. | |
[08:30] | All that’s left is eight emu eyelashes. | 所有剩下的就是8个鸸鹋的睫毛。 |
[08:34] | There’s one. | 这是第一个。 |
[08:35] | Two, three, four, five, | 二,三,四,五, |
[08:37] | Six, seven, eight! | 六,七,八! |
[08:40] | And presto! | 并且presto |
[08:41] | (冒泡)( bubbling ) | |
[08:42] | 嗯?哦?Huh? Oh? | |
[08:44] | ( zaps ) | |
[08:45] | (吹口哨)( whistling ) | |
[08:52] | 哦 Oh… | |
[08:54] | Are you done with your potion yet? | 你做好了你的药水了吗? |
[08:56] | Mmm, I’ll finish it later. | 嗯,我过会做好。 |
[08:58] | Great. Can you show me how to turn a rock into a ruby now? | 太棒了,你能够示范怎么把石头变成红宝石吗? |
[09:01] | It’s a big part of the sorcery test. | 这是这次魔法考试中最主要的内容。 |
[09:04] | Oh, why not? It’s simple enough. | 哦,为什么不呢?这非常简单。 |
[09:06] | When it comes to magic, my father always said, | 我父亲总是说,当谈论到魔法, |
[09:09] | “slow and steady does the trick.” | “缓慢且稳定的技巧” |
[09:12] | First, read the spell carefully. | 首先,我们要仔细的读咒语。 |
[09:15] | “hold your wand straight in front of the rock.” | “拿好你的魔杖并对准前面的石头” |
[09:18] | Then, slowly say the magic words | 然后缓慢的说咒语的单词。 |
[09:20] | And wave your wand with confidence. | 并且信心十足的晃动你的魔杖。 |
[09:22] | Like this. | 就像这样。 |
[09:24] | Uh, there’s no need to rush. The stone isn’t going anywhere. | 哦,别着急,这石头哪儿也不会去。 |
[09:26] | No, no, go ahead. You give it a try. | 不,不,往前,你再试一次。 |
[09:29] | “mutato rubio!” | |
[09:33] | ( gasps ) | |
[09:34] | I did it. I really did it! | 我做到了,我真的做到了! |
[09:36] | Yes. Well, it’s a simple enough spell. | 对,非常好,这是一个非常简单的咒语。 |
[09:39] | You’re a really good teacher, mr. Ceedric. | 您是一位非常棒的老师,西德里克先生。 |
[09:41] | I…Am? | 我…是? |
[09:43] | Baileywick: Cedric. Sofia, what are you doing here? | 巴利维克:塞德里克,苏菲亚,你们在干什么? |
[09:45] | Learning magic. | 学习魔法。 |
[09:47] | How wonderful. You’ll have to teach cedric some when you’re done. | 多么美妙,当你完成魔法的时候你可以教一下塞德里克。 |
[09:50] | Very funny, baileywick. | 很搞笑,巴利维克。 |
[09:51] | What do you want? | 你想要什么? |
[09:52] | King roland needs you right away. | 罗兰国王找你。 |
[09:54] | ( gulps ) | 国王? the king? |
[09:57] | Sofia, how’s the apprenticing going? | 苏菲亚,你怎么去当了学徒? |
[10:00] | Great, mom. | 太棒了,妈妈。 |
[10:01] | Mr. Ceedric is really helping me | 西德里克先生真的在帮助我。 |
[10:03] | Learn my magic spells. | 教我魔法咒语。 |
[10:04] | Cedric. Yes, your majesty? | 塞德里克。 是,陛下? |
[10:06] | We have a very important visitor coming to stay with us: | 我们有一个非常重要的客人将要访问我们这里 |
[10:09] | King magnus. | 马格努斯国王 |
[10:11] | He’s always bragging about how great his kingdom is. | 他总是吹嘘他的王国有多么伟大。 |
[10:14] | So I want the castle to look its very best. | 所以我希望这座城堡看上去好一点。 |
[10:16] | Could you transform these gloomy old gargoyles | 你能把这些老旧的滴水嘴变得 |
[10:20] | Into s-something more inviting? | 变得更吸引人吗? |
[10:22] | of course, your majesty. | 哦 Oh ( stammering ) 当然没问题,陛下。 |
[10:24] | Um, how about, uh, golden horses? | 哦,怎么样,哦 黄金马? |
[10:27] | I know just the spell. Great. | 我知道那咒语。 太棒了! |
[10:29] | Wand. | 魔杖 |
[10:31] | Wand. | 魔杖 |
[10:33] | aero-equusium! | (呜咽)( whimpers ) |
[10:36] | ( neighs ) I’m free! | 我自由了! |
[10:37] | (笑)( laughing ) | |
[10:39] | Ah, cedric, you were supposed to transform the gargoyles, | 啊,塞德里克,是让你把这些怪兽变得好看, |
[10:45] | Not bring them to life. | 不是给予他们生命。 |
[10:46] | Oh, my apologies, your majesty. | 哦,对不起,陛下。 |
[10:48] | I’ll get it right this time. | 这次我一定搞对。 |
[10:50] | Don’t bother. Uh, no. | 不要打扰 哦,不。 |
[10:51] | No, no, no, no, please. If you’ll give me just– | 不,不,不,不,请不要 如果你给我的只是—— |
[10:53] | Not every royal sorcerer | 不是每一个皇家魔法师 |
[10:54] | Can be as gifted as your father. | 可以像你父亲一样天才。 |
[10:56] | We’ll just clean up the rest of the castle | 我们现在要打扫城堡的其他地方了。 |
[10:58] | And hope magnus doesn’t…Look up. | 并希望马格努斯不要…抬头看。 |
[11:02] | But… | 但是… |
[11:03] | Don’t be late to dinner, sofia. | 苏菲亚,晚餐时不要迟到。 |
[11:05] | King magnus is coming. | 马格努斯国王来了。 |
[11:06] | Okay, mom. | 好的,妈妈。 |
[11:13] | Sorry your spell didn’t work right. | 对不起,你的咒语没有能够正确工作。 |
[11:15] | What? Oh. You missed a spot by– | 什么?哦。 你错过了一点 |
[11:17] | By the potion cabinet. | 药水柜。 |
[11:20] | So your father was a royal sorcerer, too? | 所以您的父亲也曾经是一位皇家魔法师? |
[11:23] | You haven’t heard about goodwyn the great? | 你没听说过伟大的固德威? |
[11:26] | The greatest royal sorcerer who ever waved a wand? | 曾经挥舞着魔杖的最伟大的皇家魔法师? |
[11:29] | Saved your granddad’s life 9 1/2 times. | 救了你爷爷九次半的生命呢。 |
[11:32] | I’m sure you’re just as good as he was. | 我确信您就像他一样优秀。 |
[11:34] | Hmm. I-I haven’t saved anyone’s life. | 呵呵,我,我从来没有救过任何人。 |
[11:37] | Not even once. Not even half! | 一次也没有,连半次也没有! |
[11:39] | Oh! Oops! | 哦!哎呀! |
[11:41] | Oh, I feel funny. | 哦,我觉得好笑。 |
[11:43] | Hmm? | 哈? |
[11:44] | ( moaning ) | 哦,Oh… |
[11:46] | ( squeaking ) | |
[11:48] | Princess sofia! | 苏菲亚公主! |
[11:50] | Now, now, don’t worry | 现在,现在,不要担心 |
[11:51] | Just hold still. | 坚持住。 |
[11:54] | Lizardo chango! | |
[12:01] | 啊…Ahh… | |
[12:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢。 |
[12:04] | 呵?哦? Hmm? Oh? | |
[12:04] | Oh, that’s an easy spell. | 哦,那是一个简单的咒语。 |
[12:06] | I learned it the first week of sorcery school. | 我在魔法学校里面第一周学的。 |
[12:09] | Hmm. You’re so good at magic, mr. Ceedric. | 呵,学习魔法方面真在行,西德里克先生。 |
[12:12] | Why couldn’t you turn the gargoyles into golden horses? | 为什么不让你把那些怪兽都变成黄金马? |
[12:15] | Oh, I don’t know. | 哦,我不知道。 |
[12:17] | Every time I get around king roland, | 每次我在罗兰国王身边时 |
[12:19] | I get a bit, well– ( stammering ) | 我就有一点…以及 |
[12:20] | Well… | 以及… 以及…什么? Well…What? |
[12:22] | Nervous! There, I said it. | 紧张!是的,我说了。 |
[12:24] | Well, I’m going to find a way to show dad | 好吧,我要想一个办法跟我爸爸说 |
[12:26] | That you’re a great sorcerer. | 您是一位伟大的魔法师。 |
[12:28] | And why would you do that? | 为什么你要这么做? |
[12:29] | Because you’re my friend. | 因为您是我的朋友啊。 |
[12:31] | Anyway, I’d better clean up for dinner. | 不管怎么说,我得开始收拾收拾一下吃晚餐了。 |
[12:33] | See you tomorrow, mr. Ceedric. | 明天见,西德里克先生。 |
[12:35] | It’s, uh, cedric. | 是,哦,塞德里克。 |
[12:39] | ( king magnus laughing heartily ) | (马格努斯国王开心的笑) |
[12:40] | Oh, you should’ve been there, roland. | 哦,你应该已经在那了,罗兰。 |
[12:42] | King magnus: Our royal chef made the finest food I’ve ever tasted. | 马格努斯国王:这是我曾经尝过我们的王室厨师做的最好的食品。 |
[12:46] | Yes, and my jesters were so funny. | 是的,我的小丑是这么滑稽。 |
[12:51] | The guests couldn’t stop laughing! ( laughing ) | 客人们无法停住大笑! |
[12:54] | I’m sure they couldn’t. | 我保证他们停不住。 |
[12:55] | And our royal sorcerer, greylock, | 我们的皇家魔法师,格瑞洛克。 |
[12:58] | Put on the most incredible display of magic | 给大家展示最不可思议的魔法 |
[13:00] | I’ve ever seen. | 就像我以前所看到的那样。 |
[13:02] | We have a great royal sorcerer, too. | 我们也有一位伟大的魔法师, |
[13:04] | Sofia. Mr. Ceedric is the best. | 苏菲亚 西德里克先生就是最棒的了。 |
[13:07] | Is she talking about goodwyn the great’s son? | 她说的就是伟大的固德威的儿子吗? |
[13:10] | Yes, but cedric’s not nearly as talented– | 是的,但是塞德里克似乎没有什么才能呀。 |
[13:12] | We should have him put on a show for everyone. | 我们可以让他来给大家展示一下。 |
[13:15] | Uh, no, no. I-I don’t think that’s a– | 呃,不,不,我不是这样想的 |
[13:17] | D’oh, what a splendid idea! | 哦,真是一个好主意! |
[13:20] | Uh, but–“but,” nothing! | 哦,但是——但是,没什么! |
[13:22] | How about the night after tomorrow, hmm? | 后天晚上可以吗? |
[13:25] | ( sighs ) | (叹气) |
[13:26] | Then the night after tomorrow it is. | 好吧,后天晚上。 |
[13:28] | I can’t wait to tell mr. Ceedric. | 我等不及要告诉西德里克先生。 |
[13:31] | The night after tomorrow? | 后天晚上? |
[13:33] | I know. Isn’t that great? | 我知道,是不是很棒? |
[13:35] | (呜咽)( whimpering ) 是的。 it is. | |
[13:36] | King roland has never asked me | 罗兰国王从来没有问过我 |
[13:38] | To put on a royal sorcery show before. | 在展示皇家魔法师的魔法前 |
[13:40] | And certainly not for a visiting king. | 当然不是为了来访的国王。 |
[13:43] | I’ll have to perform for, uh, two kings. | 我将不得不为两位国王表演。 |
[13:46] | Your show is the same day as my test. | 你的表演也将是我考试的那天。 |
[13:48] | We can help each other get ready. | 我们可以为了做好准备互相帮助。 |
[13:54] | So let’s get started! | 那让我们开始吧。 |
[13:55] | Oh, okay. | 哦,好的。 |
[13:58] | ♪ | |
[14:10] | ( squawks ) | |
[14:12] | ( crows ) | |
[14:13] | ( fizzles ) | |
[14:25] | Ick! | 伊克! |
[14:31] | Huh. Your sorcery test is tomorrow morning. | 呵,你的魔法考试是明天早上。 |
[14:33] | You should go finish studying now. | 你现在要赶快完成你的学习 |
[14:35] | Mr. Ceedric, I just cleaned a big smudge | 西德里克先生,我刚刚清理了一大堆脏东西. |
[14:38] | Off your spell book. So? | 合上你的咒语书. 所以? |
[14:40] | It looks like there are two extra ingredients | 它看起来像有两个额外的成分 |
[14:41] | You’re supposed to put in your invisibility potion. | 你应该去放到你的隐形药水里面. |
[14:44] | 看?See? | |
[14:45] | ( gasps ) poseidon’s pumpkins, | 波塞冬的南瓜 |
[14:47] | You’re right! | 你是对的! |
[14:49] | Uh, good night, mr. Ceedric. | 呃,晚上好, 西德里克先生. |
[14:51] | See you tomorrow at your big show. | 明天你表演的时候见. |
[14:54] | ( squawks ) | |
[14:55] | Right. So that’s why the potion wasn’t working. | 对,这就是为什么这个药水不能正常工作的原因了. |
[14:58] | Now all I need to do is add a sprinkle of moat moss | 现在我要做的就是撒一把护城河苔藓. |
[15:02] | And three warthog whiskers. | 和三根疣猪晶须 |
[15:06] | ( grunting softly ) | (轻声的叫) |
[15:07] | Huh. Ooh. | 哦, |
[15:08] | ( grunting softly ) | (轻声的叫) |
[15:10] | 啊,Ah. | |
[15:11] | Hmm. Mmm. | |
[15:12] | Mm-hmm. | |
[15:15] | So far, so good. | 到目前为止,一切都很好. |
[15:17] | Could it be? | 难道是 |
[15:18] | Oh, it could. | 哦,它可以的. |
[15:19] | Indeed. Yes. | 确实是,对了. |
[15:27] | I did it. I did it, wormy! | 我完成了,我完成了,虫蛀! |
[15:29] | I’ve made my invisibility potion. | 我终于配出了我的隐形药水. |
[15:31] | ( crowing ) oh, finally! | 哦,完成! |
[15:33] | I can swipe her amulet and take over the kingdom. | 我可以抢走她的艾薇拉项链并控制整个王国. |
[15:36] | ( wheezing giddily ) | |
[15:37] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[15:40] | She…Hmm. | 她… |
[15:42] | She made this | 她做了这 |
[15:44] | Goodwyn the great:Look at that lovely gift | 伟大的固德威:看看那个可爱的礼物 |
[15:47] | Sofia left you, cedric. | 苏菲亚留给你的,塞德里克。 |
[15:52] | If you steal her amulet, son, | 如果你偷走了她的艾薇拉项链,儿子, |
[15:54] | Think how sad she will be. | 想想她将会多么悲伤。 |
[15:56] | How could you do that to your new friend? | 你怎么可以这样对待你的新朋友? |
[15:58] | Oh, don’t listen to him, cedric. | 哦,不要听他的,塞德里克。 |
[16:01] | You can make this your final trick | 你将要展示你的最终绝招。 |
[16:04] | At the big show tomorrow. | 在明天的表演中。 |
[16:06] | Use the potion to turn yourself invisible, | 用这个药水把你变得隐形吧, |
[16:09] | Swipe the amulet, | 抢走艾薇拉项链, |
[16:10] | And take over the kingdom. | 并控制整个王国。 |
[16:12] | I can make up my own mind, you know. | 我将弥补我自己的心灵,你知道的。 |
[16:15] | Winnifred: Oh, really? | 温妮弗莱德:哦,真的? |
[16:16] | Goodwyn the great:Winnifred! | 伟大的固德威:温妮弗莱德! |
[16:18] | I hope you do the right thing, cedric. | 我希望你能够做正确的事情,塞德里克。 |
[16:21] | No, no, do the wrong thing. | 不,不,做错误的事情! |
[16:24] | Mommy loves you. | 妈妈爱你。 |
[16:27] | ( sighs exasperatedly ) | (愤怒地叹了口气) |
[16:33] | ♪ | |
[16:45] | Fauna:For your sorcery test, | 芳娜:为了你的魔法考试, |
[16:47] | You must perform all the transformation spells | 你们将进行所有的转换咒语 |
[16:51] | We learned this week. | 我们本周学的。 |
[16:52] | Good luck, everyone. | 祝大家好运哦! |
[16:53] | You may begin. | 你们可以开始了。 |
[16:55] | ( sighs ) | |
[16:57] | Slow and steady. | 缓慢并且稳定。 |
[17:00] | ( students chanting spells ) | (学生们高呼法术) |
[17:02] | Mutato rubio! | |
[17:04] | (轰隆)( rumbling ) | |
[17:07] | (笑声)( giggles ) | |
[17:08] | Mutato emeraldi! | |
[17:14] | Mutato krystallos! | |
[17:17] | ( gasps ) I did it! | 我做到了! |
[17:18] | I passed the test! | 我通过了考试! |
[17:25] | Mom! Look! | 妈妈!看! |
[17:27] | I got a gold star on my sorcery test! | 我在魔法考试中拿到一颗金星! |
[17:30] | ( gasps ) look at you, our little sorceress. | 哦,看看我们的小公主。 |
[17:33] | (笑)( chuckles ) | |
[17:34] | It’s all because of mr. Ceedric. | 这全是因为西德里克先生。 |
[17:36] | He really knows his magic. | 他真的很有魔力。 |
[17:39] | ( trumpets blaring ) | (高音喇叭) |
[17:42] | So, when do we see this great sorcerer of yours, | 好,什么时候让我们看看你的这位伟大的魔法师, |
[17:45] | Roland? | 罗兰? |
[17:46] | Right now, king magnus. | 现在,马格纳斯国王。 |
[17:53] | Good luck. | 祝你好运。 |
[17:54] | Yes, yes, yes, yes, just get ready. | 是,是,是,是,刚做好准备。 |
[18:05] | Oh, I better remove the lizard potion | 哦,我最好去掉蜥蜴药水。 |
[18:07] | So it’s not in the way. | 因为这不是正确的办法。 |
[18:09] | Okay, I’m going through with it, wormy. | 好的,我将经历它,虫蛀。 |
[18:11] | When it’s time for my last trick, | 到了我用出最后的绝招的时候了, |
[18:13] | I’ll pour the invisibility potion on myself, | 我将往我身上倒隐形药水, |
[18:16] | Swipe sofia’s amulet, | 抢走苏菲亚的艾薇拉项链, |
[18:17] | And take over the kingdom. | 并控制整个王国。 |
[18:20] | ( crowing ) | |
[18:22] | Your majesties, may I present | 尊敬的陛下,请允许我介绍 |
[18:24] | The royal sorcerer of enchancia, | 恩产西亚的皇家魔法师, |
[18:27] | Son of the beloved goodwyn the great, | 广受爱戴的伟大的固德威的儿子, |
[18:29] | Cedric the sorcerer. | 魔法师塞德里克。 |
[18:33] | ( gulps ) good evening. | 晚上好。 |
[18:34] | ( clears throat ) | (清一下喉咙) |
[18:35] | You are about to behold | 你们将会看到 |
[18:37] | A display of sorcery so fantastic | 一个非常棒的魔法表演 |
[18:40] | That my last trick, this potion, | 这是我的最后绝招,这瓶药水, |
[18:43] | Will change the kingdom forever. | 将会永远改变这个王国。 |
[18:47] | Oh, this is going to be a disaster. | 哦,这将会是一场灾难。 |
[18:49] | Oh, it’ll be fine. | 哦,会没事的。 |
[18:50] | But ( stammering ) first things first. | 但是,首先 |
[18:54] | ( yells ) | |
[18:58] | You know, my sorcerer made an entire zoo appear once. | 你们知道,我的魔法师将会变出一整个动物园。 |
[19:02] | I’m sure he did. | 我保证他能够做到。 |
[19:04] | I-I bet you’ve never seen a rabbit fly | 我打赌你从来没有看到过一只会飞的兔子。 |
[19:07] | Until now. | 直到现在。 |
[19:09] | Flotilla rabitza! | |
[19:16] | Oh, no! | 哦,不! |
[19:19] | flotilla rabitza? | (口吃)( stammering ) |
[19:24] | That doesn’t look like a flying rabbit to me, king roland. | 罗兰国王,那看上去不是一只会飞的兔子。 |
[19:27] | Same old cedric. | 老塞德里克。 |
[19:29] | Can he do anything right? | 他能做出任何事情? |
[19:33] | ( gasping, stammering ) | |
[19:36] | Oh, mr. Ceedric is too nervous. | 哦,西德里克先生也太紧张了。 |
[19:39] | If only he was doing a trick he knew really well. | 但愿他在做他觉得非常好的魔法。 |
[19:41] | Like a trick he learned in sorcery school. | 就像他在魔法学校里学的那样。 |
[19:45] | I hope this works. | 我希望他能做好。 |
[19:47] | Whoa, whoa, whoa… | 哇,哇,哇… |
[19:50] | Whoops! | 哎呦! |
[19:51] | Sofia spilled a potion on herself! | 苏菲亚溅了一点药水到她自己身上了! |
[19:53] | (呜咽)( whimpering ) | |
[19:55] | ( gasps ) sofia! | 苏菲亚! |
[19:56] | (尖叫)( squeaking ) | |
[19:57] | Someone! Do something! | 快来人! |
[19:59] | Sofia?! | 苏菲亚?! |
[20:00] | (尖叫)( squeaking ) | |
[20:01] | Lizardo chango! | |
[20:07] | 啊。Ahh. | |
[20:08] | You did it! | 你干的! |
[20:09] | That was magnificent! | 好伟大! |
[20:11] | You saved sofia’s life. | 你救了苏菲亚的命。 |
[20:13] | Thank you, cedric. | 谢谢你,塞德里克。 |
[20:14] | I…Saved her life? | 我…救了她的命? |
[20:17] | Did you see that, hmm? | 啊。Ah. 你有没有看到,嗯? |
[20:20] | That’s our royal sorcerer, | 那是我们的皇家魔法师。 |
[20:21] | The greatest in the land. | 大陆上最伟大的。 |
[20:23] | That he is. | 就是他。 |
[20:25] | ( audience applauding ) | (观众鼓掌) |
[20:26] | What happened? I’m just clumsy, I guess. | 发生了什么? 我才我只是笨拙了点。 |
[20:29] | But it turned out to be a great trick. | 但它原来是一个伟大的把戏。 |
[20:31] | ( gasps ) you did it on purpose. | 你是故意的。 |
[20:34] | It’s the one trick I knew you could do | 这招我知道你能做到。 |
[20:36] | No matter how nervous you were. | 不管你有多紧张。 |
[20:37] | Everyone finally saw how great you are. | 每个人最终都看到了你有多伟大。 |
[20:41] | King roland: So, cedric, | 罗兰国王:所以,塞德里克, |
[20:42] | Let’s see that last trick you were talking about. | 让我们瞧瞧你刚才说的最后绝招。 |
[20:45] | Uh, yes. | 哦,好的。 |
[20:47] | Yes, your majesty. | 是,陛下。 |
[20:48] | My last trick. | 我的最后一招。 |
[20:54] | An invisibility potion. | 一瓶隐形药水。 |
[20:56] | Uh, it’s a trick I’ve been… | 呃,这一招是我曾经 |
[20:59] | Planning for, uh, many… | 计划了,呃,很多… |
[21:01] | Many years. | 很多年。 |
[21:02] | time to make myself invisible | (对准他自己)( to himself ) 让我自己变得隐形 |
[21:04] | And take over the kingdom. | 并且控制整个王国 |
[21:07] | Goodwyn the great: Do the right thing, cedric. | 伟大的固德威:做正确的事情,塞德里克。 |
[21:09] | Winnifred: No, no, do the wrong thing. | 温妮弗莱德:不,不,做错误的事情。 (塞德里克呜咽)( cedric whimpers ) |
[21:12] | (清嗓子)( clears throat ) | |
[21:13] | Behold my invisibility potion, | 看哪,我的隐形药水, |
[21:16] | Which I will demonstrate on… | 我将展示… |
[21:20] | My trusty rabbit. | 我忠诚的兔子。 |
[21:23] | No one said anything about pouring any potions on me. | 没有人说起任何关于要把药水洒到我身上的事情。 |
[21:31] | ( clover groans ) | (三叶草的呻吟声) |
[21:33] | ( groaning ) | |
[21:36] | 嘿…Hey… | |
[21:40] | My sorcerer | 我的魔法师 |
[21:42] | Has never made a potion like that before. | 以前从来没有这样的药水 |
[21:45] | King magnus: Cedric is a great sorcerer. | 马格努斯国王:塞德瑞克是一位伟大的魔法师。 |
[21:49] | (全体鼓掌)( all applauding ) | |
[21:58] | What a performance! | 多么棒的表演! |
[22:00] | Did you see the looks on their faces? | 你有没有看到他们脸上的表情? |
[22:03] | Here. This is for you. | 这儿,这是给你的。 |
[22:05] | Hmm? What is it? | 嗯,这是什么? |
[22:06] | I got a gold star today, | 我今天获得一颗金星。 |
[22:08] | And I thought you should get one, too. | 我觉得你也应该获得一个 |
[22:13] | Thanks for all your help. | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[22:15] | It was fun being your apprentice. | 当您的徒弟非常有趣。 |
[22:18] | ( giggling ) | |
[22:20] | Good night, mr. Ceedric. | 晚安,西德里克先生。 |
[22:24] | ( chuckling ) yeah, good night, princess sofia. | (吃吃的笑) 是的,晚安,苏菲亚公主。 |
[22:29] | ( crows ) | |
[22:31] | Oh, wormy, | 哦,虫蛀, |
[22:32] | We can always take over the kingdom tomorrow. | 我们明天也总归可以控制整个王国的。 |
[22:41] | ♪ |