时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | ♪ I was a girl in the village doing all right ♪ | ♪ 我是一个自由自在的乡下女孩 ♪ |
[00:12] | ♪ then I became a princess overnight ♪ | ♪ 突然变成了一个公主 ♪ |
[00:15] | ♪ now I gotta figure out how to do it right ♪ | ♪ 现在我开始知道怎么做才是对的 ♪ |
[00:17] | ♪ so much to learn and see ♪ | ♪ 还需要学习很多 ♪ |
[00:19] | ♪ up in the castle with my new family ♪ | ♪ 我住在新家城堡里 ♪ |
[00:22] | ♪ in a school that’s just for royalty ♪ | ♪ 在贵族学校里学习 ♪ |
[00:24] | ♪ a whole enchanted world is waiting for me ♪ | ♪ 一个神奇的世界正等着我 ♪ |
[00:29] | ♪ I’m so excited to be ♪ | ♪ 我是如此的开心 ♪ |
[00:30] | ♪ sofia the first ♪ | ♪ 小公主苏菲亚 ♪ |
[00:33] | ♪ I’m finding out what being royal’s all about ♪ | ♪ 我开始明白什么是贵族 ♪ |
[00:36] | ♪ sofia the first ♪ | ♪ 小公主苏菲亚 ♪ |
[00:38] | ♪ making my way it’s an adventure every day ♪ | ♪ 做自己每天都充满冒险 ♪ |
[00:40] | ♪ sofia ♪ | ♪ 苏菲亚 ♪ |
[00:42] | ♪ it’s gonna be my time ♪ | ♪ 现在让我 ♪ |
[00:44] | ♪ sofia ♪ | ♪ 苏菲亚 ♪ |
[00:45] | ♪ to show them all that I’m ♪ | ♪ 告诉你们苏菲亚就是我 ♪ |
[00:47] | ♪ sofia the first ♪ | ♪ 小公主苏菲亚 ♪ |
[00:55] | ♪ | |
[01:00] | Sofia: “a royal mess.” | 苏菲亚:“皇家一塌糊涂” |
[01:02] | Man: Hear all ye maidens, men, and mischief-makers! | 听到你们所有的姑娘,男人和恶作剧者 |
[01:06] | Come see the goldenwing circus! | 快来看金翅膀马戏团! |
[01:08] | The goldenwing circus is back! | 金翅膀马戏团回来了! |
[01:10] | Oh, let’s go ask mom and dad if we can go! | 哦,我们去问一下妈妈和爸爸是否允许我们去看! |
[01:13] | I’ve never been to the circus before. | 我以前从来没有看过马戏。 |
[01:16] | This isn’t just any circus, sofia. | 苏菲亚,这不是一个普通的马戏团。 |
[01:18] | It’s the goldenwing circus! | 它是金翅膀马戏团! |
[01:20] | The grandest, most enchanted circus in all the world! | 世界上最大,最有吸引力的马戏团! |
[01:22] | ♪ you know it’s coming when the wagons appear ♪ | ♪ 当车子出现时你知道它来了 ♪ |
[01:26] | ♪ that crazy calliope catches your ear ♪ | ♪ 那个疯狂的卡利奥普抓住你的耳朵 ♪ |
[01:29] | ♪ the coolest circus in the kingdom is here ♪ | ♪ 王国中最酷的马戏就在这儿 ♪ |
[01:32] | ♪ and the tents are rising | ♪ 连帐篷都在跳动 ♪ |
[01:36] | ♪ they’re full of mystical unusual things ♪ | ♪ 它们是充满了神秘的不同寻常的事情 ♪ |
[01:38] | ♪ like magical penguins | ♪ 像神奇的企鹅 ♪ |
[01:40] | ♪ a tiger that sings | ♪ 会唱歌的老虎 ♪ |
[01:42] | ♪ a three ring little show | ♪ 三环小节目 ♪ |
[01:44] | ♪ that’s not what this will be | ♪ 这不是,这将是 ♪ |
[01:45] | ♪ it’s four rings of fun ’cause there’s so much to see ♪ | ♪ 有这么多要看的东西因为它的四个环的乐趣 ♪ |
[01:52] | ♪ at the goldenwing circus | ♪ 在金翅膀马戏团 ♪ |
[01:54] | ♪ you’ll hear the ringleader call ♪ | ♪ 你能够听到圆环的说话 ♪ |
[01:58] | ♪ it’s the goldenwing circus | ♪ 它是金翅膀马戏团 ♪ |
[02:02] | ♪ the grandest circus of all | ♪ 最伟大的马戏团 ♪ |
[02:07] | ♪ most every circus has some elephants too ♪ | ♪ 几乎所有的马戏团都会有一样的大象 ♪ |
[02:09] | ♪ but here they’re gigantic and purple and blue ♪ | ♪ 但是这里的大象是巨大的紫色和蓝色的大象 ♪ |
[02:13] | ♪ with dancing unicorns who enter on cue ♪ | ♪ 还有能够跟着节奏跳舞的独角兽 ♪ |
[02:16] | ♪ as they’re harmonizing | ♪ 并且它们是那么的和谐 ♪ |
[02:20] | ♪ up on the wire elves are doing they’re tricks ♪ | ♪ 上线精灵正在做他们的技巧 ♪ |
[02:23] | ♪ but doing ’em blindfolded just for the kicks ♪ | ♪ 蒙着眼睛也可以这样踢 ♪ |
[02:26] | ♪ a tamer grabs a chair and waves it everywhere ♪ | ♪ 一个训龙师抓起椅子并到处挥舞 ♪ |
[02:29] | ♪ then dozens of dragons appear in the air ♪ | ♪ 然后天空中就会出现一打飞龙 ♪ |
[02:34] | ♪ at the goldenwing circus | ♪ 在金翅膀马戏团 ♪ |
[02:39] | ♪ a huge spectacular show | ♪ 一场巨大壮观的表演 ♪ |
[02:42] | ♪ it’s the goldenwing circus | ♪ 它是金翅膀马戏团 ♪ |
[02:45] | ♪ the grandest circus I know | ♪ 我所知道的最大的马戏团 ♪ |
[02:53] | Oh, the new stained glass window looks outstanding, baileywick! | 哦,新的彩色玻璃窗看上去真不错,柏力维可! |
[02:57] | I can’t wait to show it to queen miranda. | 我等不及要拿它去给米兰达皇后看看。 |
[02:59] | The goldenwing circus is in town! | 金翅膀马戏团就在城里! |
[03:01] | Can we go, dad? Can we? Please, please, please? | 我们能去看吗,爸爸?求求你,求求你,求求你? |
[03:03] | (笑) ( chuckles ) | |
[03:04] | Well, I don’t see why not. | 好吧,我不明白为什么不。 |
[03:07] | Baileywick, would you please arrange tickets for today’s show. | 柏力维可,请你安排今天节目的门票。 |
[03:09] | Right away, your highness. | 好的,殿下。 |
[03:10] | (孩子们欢呼)( children cheer ) | |
[03:11] | We’re going to the circus! | 我们要去马戏团了! |
[03:12] | Sofia, wait until you see it! | 苏菲亚,等你看到它! |
[03:14] | ♪ the jugglers juggle by ♪ | ♪ 在杂耍小丑中 ♪ |
[03:16] | ♪ they juggle way up high james… ♪ | ♪ 他们的杂耍有个很高的詹姆斯… ♪ |
[03:18] | ♪ they juggle and juggle clear up to the sky ♪ | ♪ 他们向天空跳着。♪ |
[03:21] | ♪ at the goldenwing circus ♪ | ♪ 在金翅膀马戏团 ♪ |
[03:24] | ♪ there’s never a stumble or fall ♪ | ♪ 还没有一次失误或摔倒 ♪ |
[03:26] | James! | 詹姆斯! |
[03:28] | ♪ it’s the goldenwing circus ♪ | ♪ 这是金翅膀马戏团 ♪ |
[03:29] | James! James! James! | 詹姆斯!詹姆斯!詹姆斯! |
[03:33] | Not in the castle, james! | 不能在城堡里玩球,詹姆斯! |
[03:36] | ♪ you’ll hear the applause, the laughing and cheering ♪ | ♪ 你将能听到掌声,笑声和欢呼声 ♪ |
[03:39] | ♪ and simply because it’s the goldenwing circus ♪ | ♪很简单就是因为它就是金翅膀马戏团 ♪ |
[03:43] | ♪ the grandest circus ♪ | ♪ 世界上最大的马戏团 ♪ |
[03:47] | ♪ of all ♪ | |
[03:54] | James, you know the rule. | 詹姆斯,你知道规矩的。 |
[03:57] | No playing ball inside the castle. | 在城堡里是不能玩球的 |
[03:59] | There are too many things that could break– | 有太多的东西可能会被砸碎 |
[04:01] | Like the new stained glass window. | 就像新的彩色玻璃窗。 |
[04:03] | It’s very pretty. | 真漂亮。 |
[04:04] | Of course it is, sofia. There’s a picture of me in it. | 那当然了,苏菲亚。那有一张我的照片哦。 |
[04:08] | I’m gonna go get your mother right now to show it to her. | 我要去找你的妈妈,现在把它展示给她 |
[04:10] | ( humming ) | |
[04:13] | Okay, now back to the show! | 好的,现在回到表演中! |
[04:16] | James, what are you doing? | 詹姆士,你在做什么? |
[04:18] | Dad said no playing ball in the castle. | 爸爸说过的,在城堡里不能玩球。 |
[04:20] | I just wanna show you one more trick. | 我只是想告诉你一个诀窍 |
[04:22] | But dad said– don’t worry. | 但是爸爸说过—— 别担心。 |
[04:24] | It’s as easy as one, two, three! | 就像一,二,三一样容易! |
[04:27] | Huh? | 哈? |
[04:28] | (碎裂的声音)( all gasp ) | |
[04:30] | James: Uh-oh! | 詹姆斯:哦,天哪! |
[04:31] | Oh, no! The window! | 哦,不!窗户! |
[04:32] | My picture! | 我的照片! |
[04:34] | I didn’t mean to break it! | 我不是故意要打碎它的! |
[04:36] | Oh, dad is not going to like this. | 哦,爸爸不愿意发生这种事情。 |
[04:38] | What do we do? | 那我们怎么办? |
[04:39] | We have to go tell him. | 我们只能去告诉他了。 |
[04:42] | If he finds out I broke a castle rule, he’ll never let me go to the circus! | 如果他发现我不遵守城堡的规矩,他就不会允许我去马戏团的! |
[04:48] | It doesn’t matter whether we tell him. | 无论我们怎么跟他说都没用。 |
[04:50] | He’s going to see the window when he comes back. | 当他回来的时候将会看到窗户 |
[04:56] | Uh, not if we hide it! | 哦,不如我们把它藏起来! |
[04:58] | We can move that suit of armor in front of the window! | 我们可以把那套盔甲移到窗户前面! |
[05:00] | Mom and dad will never see it! | 妈妈和爸爸就看不到了! |
[05:02] | I don’t know… | 我不知道… |
[05:04] | Please? I don’t want to miss the juggling jesters! | 求求你了?我不想错过杂耍小丑! |
[05:06] | And the circus only comes once a year! | 并且马戏团一年只来这一次! |
[05:09] | Pretty, pretty please? | 拜托,拜托? |
[05:10] | Maybe we should help him. He really wants to go. | 可能我们得帮他,他真的很想去。 |
[05:13] | But he broke my part of the window. | 但是他打碎了我房间的窗户。 |
[05:16] | Come on, amber. I’d do it for you. | 来吧,安布尔。我只能帮你了。 |
[05:18] | He’d do it for you! | 他只能帮你了! |
[05:20] | All right, fine. | 好吧,太棒了。 |
[05:22] | ( sighs ) great! Thank you! | 太棒了,谢谢你! |
[05:25] | Come on, help me push! | 来吧,帮我推! |
[05:27] | (嘿呀)( both grunting ) | |
[05:29] | Wish this armor wasn’t made of armor! | 真希望这盔甲不是用盔甲做的! |
[05:33] | It’s…Not…Moving! | 它…移不动! |
[05:36] | Amber! You’re not even pushing! | 安布尔!你根本就没有推! |
[05:38] | Isn’t it enough I’m not telling on you? | 够不够我不会告诉你吗? |
[05:41] | 安布尔! Amber! | |
[05:42] | 好吧。( sighs ) okay. | |
[05:45] | (嘿呀)( all grunting ) | |
[05:54] | 哇! Whoa! | |
[05:56] | Got it! | 搞定了! |
[05:58] | Miranda: Rollie, can’t you just tell me what the surprise is? | 米兰达;罗利,你能不能告诉我惊喜是什么? |
[06:01] | Roland: ( chuckles ) you’ll see! | 罗兰:你将会看到的! |
[06:03] | Mom and dad are coming! What do we do? | 妈妈和爸爸正在走进来!我们怎么办? |
[06:05] | Oh, I know! | 哦,我有办法了! |
[06:06] | I’ll keep them from coming in! | 我去挡着不让他们进来! |
[06:08] | But hurry and cover up that window! | 但是赶快挡住窗户! |
[06:10] | (嘿呀)( both grunting ) | |
[06:12] | Okay, just a few more steps and… | 好的,还差一点点了… |
[06:15] | Hi, mother. Hi, daddy. | 嗨,妈妈,嗨,爸爸。 |
[06:17] | I have a surprise– | 我有一个惊喜—— |
[06:19] | A new song I wrote on the harp just for you! | 我为你们写了一首竖琴上的新歌! |
[06:22] | Oh, and I can’t wait to hear it, | 哦,我等不及要听了, |
[06:24] | But first I want to show your mother her surprise. | 但是首先我要给你妈妈看一个惊喜。 |
[06:27] | But daddy, please? | 但是,爸爸,求你了? |
[06:29] | I… ( chuckles ) | 我…(笑) |
[06:31] | Well, I suppose the surprise can wait a bit longer. | 好吧,我估计这个惊喜要等待的时间有点长, |
[06:35] | Wonderful! Let’s go to the music room! Quickly! | 太棒了!我们去音乐房吧!快点! |
[06:39] | ( sighs ) that was close. | 接近了。 |
[06:40] | Now let’s finish moving the armor. | 现在我们要完成移动盔甲。 |
[06:42] | All right. | 好了。 |
[06:43] | (嘿呀)( both grunting ) | |
[06:46] | James: A little further and… | 詹姆斯:还有点… |
[06:51] | There! | 那儿! |
[06:53] | 哇.Wow. | |
[06:54] | You can’t even see that it’s broken. | 你看不出来它被打破了。 |
[06:56] | See? I told you. Problem solved! Thanks, buddy! | 看?我告诉你,问题解决了!谢谢,哥们! |
[06:59] | Whoa! Don’t fall! James! | 喔!别掉下来!詹姆斯! |
[07:02] | (碎裂的声音)( gasps ) | |
[07:06] | Uh-oh. That wasn’t part of the plan. | 哦,这不是计划中的一部分。 |
[07:10] | ♪ | |
[07:13] | (打呼噜声)( snoring ) | |
[07:18] | Psst! Wake up! Rollie! | 嘘!醒醒,罗利! |
[07:22] | (清清嗓子)( clears throat ) | |
[07:24] | Uh… ( chuckles ) | 呃…(笑) |
[07:25] | ♪ | |
[07:29] | That was called song for my beloved parents, number one. | 那是为我敬爱的父母写的歌曲,第一首。 |
[07:33] | Well done, amber! | 不错,安布尔! |
[07:35] | That was lovely! | 可爱的! |
[07:37] | Oh, thank you! Thank you! Roland: Brava! Brava, amber! | 哦,谢谢,谢谢! 罗兰:不错,不错,安布尔! |
[07:39] | Oh, thank you so much! | 哦,非常感谢! |
[07:41] | And now… Song for my beloved parents, number two! | 现在是为我敬爱的父母写的歌曲,第二首! |
[07:46] | Actually, amber, I think it’s time we go to the throne room. | 实际上,安布尔,我觉得我们现在是时候去皇宫了。 |
[07:49] | Oh, yes, I’ve been told | 哦,是的,有人告诉我 |
[07:51] | There’s a surprise for me there. | 我在那儿有一个惊喜。 |
[07:53] | And I want to show it to your mother before we all leave for the circus. | 并且在我们离开去马戏团之前我要给你母亲看一个惊喜。 |
[07:57] | So amber, if you’ll excuse us… | 所以,安布尔,如果你不介意的话… |
[07:59] | Not yet! Uh, first I… | 还没!呃,首先我… |
[08:02] | Have to show you… | 要给你们看… |
[08:04] | My new tiara. | 我的新头饰. |
[08:05] | Pretty please? | 拜托? |
[08:06] | Well, it’s very simple, really. I say it to the children all the time. | 嗯,这是很简单的,真的. 我一直在跟孩子们说。 |
[08:12] | Oh, if you don’t have time for me, I understand. | 哦,如果你没有时间跟我在一起,我能够理解。 |
[08:16] | I know you’re very busy. | 我知道你非常忙。 |
[08:19] | ( crying ) | |
[08:22] | Oh, amber. I’ll always make time for you. | 哦,安布尔,我总是拿出时间来陪你的。 |
[08:25] | So it’s settled, you’ll see my tiara! | 所以,这就是了,你要看我的头饰呦! |
[08:27] | It’s in my room! Come on! We can take the long way! | 在我房间里,来吧,我们要走一段挺长的路呢! |
[08:32] | It’s all cracked. | 这一切都碎了。 |
[08:33] | Now what do we do? | 现在,我们怎么办? |
[08:35] | Now we tell dad. | 现在我们得告诉爸爸了。 |
[08:37] | There must be something else we can try! | 我们一定还有别的办法可以尝试! |
[08:40] | Oh! We can cover the window with a curtain! | 哦,我们可以把窗帘拉过来挡住窗户。 |
[08:42] | But dad will open it when he shows mom the window. | 但是爸爸给妈妈看窗户的时候会拉开窗帘的。 |
[08:45] | Hmm… Oh, maybe we can get the royal glass maker to make a new one! | 哦,也许我们可以找皇家玻璃匠做一个新的! |
[08:49] | I think that takes a long time. | 我想这需要很长一段时间。 |
[08:51] | ( gasps ) maybe mr. Cedric can fix the window with magic! | 也许,塞德里克先生可以用魔法来修好这个窗户! |
[08:54] | Great idea! Let’s go ask him! | 好主意!我们去问问他吧! |
[08:59] | ( humming ) | |
[09:00] | ( caws ) | |
[09:02] | Ah… ( sniffs ) | 啊… |
[09:05] | Smells like evil. | 闻起来有点邪恶。 |
[09:08] | Mr. Cedric, we need your help! | 塞德里克先生,我们需要您的帮助! |
[09:10] | I broke the new stained glass window in the throne room! | 我打碎了皇宫里新的彩色玻璃窗! |
[09:14] | Can you use your magic to help put it back together? | 您能用魔法把它们复原吗? |
[09:17] | Oh, yes, I could… | 哦,是的,我可以… |
[09:19] | If I didn’t have a thousand more important things to do. | 如果我不是还有一千件更加重要的事情要做的话。 |
[09:21] | You have a thousand things to do? | 您有一千件事情要做? |
[09:23] | (清清嗓子)( clears throat ) | |
[09:27] | But… I suppose I could make a little time for you. | 但是…我可以给你一点时间。 |
[09:31] | Really? Oh, that’s great! | 真的?哦,太棒了! |
[09:33] | Thank you so much, mr. Cedric! | 太感谢您了,塞德里克先生! |
[09:35] | Oh, it’s no trouble at all. | 哦,这一点也不麻烦。 Oh, it’s no trouble at all. |
[09:39] | Now I have a potion to brew, so run along | 现在我有一个药水在调配,所以走吧。 |
[09:42] | And I’ll meet you in the throne room. | 我们皇宫里见。 |
[09:46] | ( both cackle ) | |
[09:51] | Little do they know that this potion | 他们不知道这种药水 |
[09:53] | Will not fix their broken window. | 并不能够修好他们被打碎的窗户。 |
[09:56] | But it is going to get me sofia’s precious amulet! | 但是,它将能够帮我得到苏菲亚那珍贵的艾薇拉项链! |
[10:01] | ( cackles ) | |
[10:03] | ( cackles ) | |
[10:04] | I just dip my wand into the potion like so and… | 我将用魔杖在药水里沾一下,然后… |
[10:09] | Voila! | |
[10:10] | Now, wormy, watch what happens | 现在,虫蛀,看看发生了什么 |
[10:12] | When I point my wand at something! | 当我把魔杖指向什么东西! |
[10:15] | Petuzi! | |
[10:18] | It gets pulled right into my hands! | 它就会到我的手里! |
[10:22] | Petuzi! Petuzi! | |
[10:25] | ( caws ) | |
[10:29] | Petuzi! | |
[10:31] | Petuzi! | |
[10:33] | Whoa! Whoa! | 喔!喔! |
[10:35] | ( groans ) | |
[10:37] | Oh, I guess the spell only works on little objects. | 哦,我猜这个咒语只能用于小的物体。 |
[10:41] | ( thud ) | |
[10:43] | Lucky for me, sofia’s amulet is nice and small! | 幸运的是,苏菲亚的艾薇拉项链就是个非常小的物体! |
[10:48] | And once I have the amulet of avalor, | 一旦我有了艾薇拉项链, |
[10:51] | I can use its magic to take over the kingdom! | 我就可以用魔法来控制整个王国! |
[10:55] | Finally! ( cackles ) | 最后! |
[10:59] | ( cackles ) | |
[11:02] | ( coughs ) | |
[11:03] | Right, enough evil cackling! Let’s get that amulet! | 好了,足够邪恶了!我们去拿艾薇拉项链! |
[11:07] | Where’s cedric? | 塞德里克在哪里? |
[11:09] | I’m sure he’ll be here soon. | 我确信他将很快出现在这里。 |
[11:10] | Hello, children! | 孩子们! |
[11:12] | Your faithful sorcerer has arrived! | 你们信心十足的魔法师到了! |
[11:15] | Oh, good! | 哦,太好了! |
[11:21] | Oh, that is one broken window, all right. | 哦,那是被打破的窗户,好的。 |
[11:25] | So can you fix it? | 您能修好它? |
[11:26] | Of course, I have a spell right here! | 那当然了,我有一个咒语的! |
[11:29] | We knew you could help! | 我们就知道您能够帮上忙! |
[11:31] | Right. Now I’ll need you two to stand in front of the window. | 好,现在我需要你们两个站到窗户前面。 |
[11:34] | Why? | 为什么? |
[11:36] | You’ll see, you’ll see! | 你们将会看到,你们将会看到! |
[11:37] | Now just stand perfectly still. | 现在好好的站着不要动。 |
[11:39] | Don’t move an amulet– I mean, a muscle! | 不要动艾薇拉项链——我的意思是不要动身上的肌肉! |
[11:43] | I really hope this works. | 我真的很期盼这个魔法。 |
[11:44] | Me too! | 我也是! |
[11:46] | Petuzi! | |
[11:49] | 喔!Whoa! | |
[11:56] | Oh, no! | 哦,不! |
[11:57] | Oh, mr. Cedric. | 哦,塞德里克先生。 |
[12:00] | At least the crack’s not there anymore. | 至少裂缝不存在了。 |
[12:02] | But mr. Cedric is! | 但是塞德里克先生在里面了! |
[12:04] | This is just getting worse and worse! | 这个事情变得越来越糟糕了! |
[12:06] | Ruby tiara… No. | 红宝石头饰…不对。 |
[12:08] | Opal tiara… No. | 蛋白石头饰…不对。 |
[12:10] | Here it is! My new tiara! | 在这里!我的新头饰! |
[12:13] | Um, amber, we’ve seen that one already. | 呃,安布尔,我们以前见过这个头饰。 |
[12:15] | We gave it to you for your birthday. | 我们在你的生日那天给你的礼物。 |
[12:17] | Oh. Uh, well, have you seen this one? | 哦,那好吧,你们见过这个吗? |
[12:21] | This one has pink diamonds in it. | 有一个粉红色的钻石在里面。 |
[12:23] | 哦!( gasps ) ooh! | |
[12:25] | Amber, dear, we’re happy to see all your tiaras. | 安布尔,亲爱的,我们很高兴见到你所有的头饰。 |
[12:28] | But right now, it’s time for your mother’s surprise. | 但是现在,是时候给你妈妈惊喜了。 |
[12:31] | But you didn’t even see the diamonds! | 但是你们还没有看到钻石呢! |
[12:33] | Sparkly, sparkly diamonds! | 闪闪发光的钻石! |
[12:36] | Oh, this extra special tiara is one of a kind! | 哦,这确实是一个非常特别的头饰! |
[12:39] | Oh! Daddy, wait! | 哦,爸爸,等等! |
[12:47] | ( sighs ) this is impossible! | 不可能! |
[12:55] | James, mr. Cedric is stuck in the window! | 詹姆斯,塞德里克先生被卡在窗户了! |
[12:58] | We really have to tell dad! | 我们真的要告诉爸爸了! |
[13:00] | 或者…Or… | |
[13:02] | I could use magic to fix everything! | 我可以用魔法来修好任何东西! |
[13:04] | But you’re not a sorcerer! | 但是你不是一个魔法师! |
[13:06] | How hard can it be? | 这有什么难的? |
[13:07] | I’ll just find a spell in cedric’s book, | 我刚刚从塞德里克的书里找到一个咒语, |
[13:09] | Wave this wand around and– | 挥舞魔杖成圆形 |
[13:10] | I really don’t think we should do this. | 我真不知道我们应该怎么办了。 |
[13:12] | There! This spell looks like it’ll work! | 那儿!这个咒语看起来发挥作用了! |
[13:15] | I can’t look! | 我看不出来! |
[13:17] | Mom! Dad! Look at the new ballet steps I just learned! | 妈妈!爸爸!看看我新学会的芭蕾舞步! |
[13:20] | And plié… And jeté… And plié, jeté! | |
[13:24] | Sorry, darling. After we go to the throne room. | 对不起,亲爱的,等我们从皇宫回来再看。 |
[13:27] | But daddy! I’ve been working on my yodeling! | 但是爸爸!我已经可以用真假嗓子唱歌了! |
[13:29] | Don’t you wanna hear it? | 难道你不想听吗? |
[13:31] | (用真假嗓子唱歌)( yodeling ) | |
[13:33] | Zabra zend, zabra zoo! | 斑马,斑马动物园! |
[13:35] | Free our friend and fix the window too! | 请放出我的朋友并修好窗户! |
[13:43] | I think it’s working! | 我认为咒语发挥作用了! |
[13:46] | 哇!Whoa! | |
[13:48] | Poseidon’s pumpkins! | 波塞冬的南瓜! |
[13:51] | ( grunts ) | |
[13:55] | James, you did it! Yup! | 詹姆斯,你做到了! |
[13:57] | ( both gasp ) | |
[13:58] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么? |
[14:00] | Oh, no! | 哦,不! |
[14:07] | Uh-oh! | 哦! |
[14:08] | ( gasps ) the window! | 窗户! |
[14:11] | Oh, it wasn’t me, your majesty. | 哦,不是我干的,陛下。 |
[14:13] | It was the children! | 是这些孩子们干的! |
[14:16] | What is? What’s going on? | 是什么?这是怎么回事? |
[14:24] | There was a stained glass window here of the entire family. | 这里有用整个家庭的照片做成的彩色玻璃窗。 |
[14:28] | That was your surprise. I had it made just for you. | 那是你的惊喜,我专门为你做的。 |
[14:32] | Oh, rollie, that’s so sweet. | 哦,罗利,真是太甜蜜了。 |
[14:35] | I guess I have to tell them I broke the window. | 我觉得我应该告诉他们是我打碎了窗户。 |
[14:37] | But then you won’t get to go to the circus! | 但是你就不能去马戏团了! |
[14:39] | Children, you know the window was a surprise for your mother and it was very important to me. | 孩子们,你们知道这个窗户是给你们母亲的惊喜,而且对我来说很非常重要。 |
[14:45] | Now it’s broken. What happened here? | 现在,它被打碎了,这里发生了什么? |
[14:47] | Mom, dad, what happened was– | 妈妈,爸爸,发生了—— |
[14:49] | I broke it! It was my fault. | 我打碎了它!是我的错。 |
[14:52] | But james– | 但是詹姆斯—— |
[14:53] | I was playing ball in the house! | 我在这个房间里面玩球! |
[14:54] | You did this, sofia? | 这是你干的,苏菲亚? |
[14:56] | I’m sorry. | 对不起。 |
[14:58] | So are we. This seems so unlike you. | 我们也是,这看起来一点都不像你。 |
[15:01] | And it seems a lot like you! | 看起来,有点像你! |
[15:03] | ( sighs ) | |
[15:04] | We’re very disappointed. | 我们非常失望。 |
[15:06] | And since you broke a castle rule… | 既然你触犯了城堡的规矩… |
[15:09] | I’m afraid you’ll have to stay home from the circus. | 我恐怕你只好呆在家里不能去马戏团了。 |
[15:11] | I understand. | 我知道的。 |
[15:13] | All right, everyone. Time to leave for the circus. | 好了,大家注意,去马戏团的时间到了。 |
[15:15] | ( gasps ) the window! | 窗户! |
[15:18] | Sofia played ball in the castle. | 苏菲亚在城堡里玩球。 |
[15:20] | Sofia? | 苏菲亚? |
[15:22] | Could you escort her to her room, please? | 请你护送她回她的房间好吗? |
[15:24] | Of course, your majesty. | 当然了,陛下。 |
[15:25] | Have fun, everyone. | 祝你们每人都玩得开心。 |
[15:30] | Uh, I’ll meet you outside. | 哦,在外面等我。 |
[15:32] | Sofia, wait! I just need to talk to her for a second. | 苏菲亚,等一下!我有点事情要跟她说。 |
[15:36] | Why did you tell mom and dad you broke the window when it was really me? | 为什么实际上是我打碎了窗户,但你要跟妈妈,爸爸说是你打碎了窗户? |
[15:40] | Because I didn’t want you to get in trouble. | 因为我不想你遇到麻烦。 |
[15:42] | James, I know how much you love the circus. | 詹姆斯,我知道你有多么喜欢马戏团。 |
[15:46] | I wanted to make sure you got to go. | 我只是想保证你能够去看马戏。 |
[15:48] | Wow. Thanks. | 喔,谢谢。 |
[15:51] | You better get going, james, or you’ll be late. | 你要赶快出发了,詹姆斯,否则你就要迟到了。 |
[15:54] | Go on. You can tell me all about it when you get back. | 快去。你可以回来告诉我你看到的马戏。 |
[15:57] | Okay. Bye. | 好的,再见。 |
[16:02] | ( sighs ) | |
[16:08] | Coachman, to the circus. | 车夫,去马戏团。 |
[16:09] | ( whinnies ) | |
[16:22] | ( sighs ) sofia, I haven’t known you as long as I’ve known james. | 苏菲亚,我不了解你,就像我非常了解詹姆斯一样. |
[16:26] | But I know both of you well enough to know that | 但是我知道你们两个都非常清楚 |
[16:28] | You wouldn’t play ball in the castle if the king told you not to. | 如果国王说过你不能在城堡里玩球,你们就不能玩. |
[16:31] | If you did take the blame for him, that was very kind of you. | 如果你要责怪他,那非常感谢你. |
[16:37] | But a lie is a lie… | 但是谎言就是谎言… |
[16:39] | Even if you’re trying to help someone. | 甚至于哪怕是你想去帮助谁。 |
[16:44] | I didn’t think about it that way. | 我不认为这是正确的方式。 |
[16:46] | Maybe next time you will. | 也许下一次你会。 |
[16:49] | Peppermint tea? | 薄荷茶? |
[16:51] | I’d love some. | 我想来点。 |
[16:53] | Thanks, baileywick. | 谢谢,柏力维可。 |
[16:54] | Any time. | 任何时候。 |
[17:02] | ♪ | |
[17:08] | 嘿!Hey! | |
[17:12] | ( whinnies ) | |
[17:14] | Having fun, james? | 开心吗,詹姆斯? |
[17:15] | ( sighs ) I guess so. | 我猜是的。 |
[17:17] | And now, for our next act… | 现在,我们下一个节目… |
[17:19] | The amazing juggling jesters! | 令人惊讶的杂耍小丑! |
[17:23] | Sofia would’ve loved this. | 苏菲亚非常喜欢这个。 |
[17:24] | It’s too bad she broke the window. | 这太糟糕了,她打破了窗户。 |
[17:26] | I hear the jesters are your favorite, james! | 我听说这小丑是你的最爱,詹姆斯! |
[17:29] | 是的。Yeah. | |
[17:31] | Is something wrong? | 什么地方不对吗? |
[17:32] | Um, it’s just… | 嗯,只是… |
[17:34] | I have something to tell you. | 我有点事情跟你说。 |
[17:35] | Sofia didn’t break the window… | 苏菲亚没有打碎窗户… |
[17:37] | And she wasn’t the one playing ball inside. | 她不是在房间里玩球的人。 |
[17:39] | 那个人是我。It was me. 什么?What? | |
[17:41] | She took the blame so I could go to the circus. | 她承担了处罚,所以我就可以来看马戏了。 |
[17:48] | Amber, were you playing the harp and showing us tiaras | 安布尔,所以你来弹竖琴并且给我们看你的头饰。 |
[17:52] | To keep us from the seeing the window? | 以避免我们看到窗户 |
[17:54] | 也许是这样。Maybe. | |
[17:56] | ( sighs ) yes, it’s true. | 对了,这才是真相。 |
[17:58] | I think it’s time we all went home. | 我觉得是时候我们回家了。 |
[18:03] | Huh. The king left? | 哈,国王走了? |
[18:08] | We’re very disappointed in you. | 我们对你们非常失望。 |
[18:11] | James, you broke a castle rule. | 詹姆斯,你触犯了城堡的规则。 |
[18:12] | And then the three of you tried to hide it from us. | 然后你们三个想要在我们面前掩盖这个事情。 |
[18:15] | 对不起,I’m sorry. 我也是。Me too. | |
[18:16] | 非常抱歉。Very sorry. | |
[18:18] | When one of you makes a mistake… | 当你们当中的任何一个犯了错误… |
[18:19] | You need to tell us. | 都应该及时告诉我们。 |
[18:21] | Otherwise, the problem can get worse. | 否则,这个问题将变得越来越糟糕。 |
[18:23] | 非常糟糕。A lot worse. | |
[18:24] | Families need to be honest | 家庭成员应保持诚实。 |
[18:26] | And not keep secrets from each other. | 而不是相互之间保守秘密。 |
[18:28] | So next time something like this happens, | 所以,下回如果再发生这样的事情, |
[18:30] | Just tell the truth right from the start. | 应该立即告诉我们真相。 |
[18:32] | I promise to do that from now on. | 我保证从现在开始一定诚实。 |
[18:33] | On the rare occasion that I do something wrong, | 以后我如果做错了什么, |
[18:37] | I’ll be sure to tell you. | 我肯定会告诉你们。 |
[18:39] | So what are we gonna do with the rest of the afternoon? | 那么下午剩下的时间我们干什么呢? |
[18:43] | I could play song for my beloved parents, number three! | 我可以演奏为我敬爱的父母写的歌,第三首! |
[18:47] | 呃… Uh… | |
[18:48] | Your majesties, some one is at the door | 陛下,门外有人。 |
[18:49] | Who would like to have a word with you. | 有人想要跟您说句话。 |
[18:51] | You should come see for yourself. | 您应该自己进来看看。 |
[18:54] | 好的。 Okay. | |
[18:55] | We’ll be right back. | 我们很快回来的。 |
[19:05] | My king, my queen. | 国王,王后。 |
[19:07] | Ah, greetings. What brings you to the castle? | 嗯,你好。是什么事让你到城堡来了? |
[19:10] | We saw you leave the circus early. | 我们看到您提前离开了马戏团。 |
[19:12] | Were you unhappy with our show? | 是我们的表演让您不开心了吗? |
[19:14] | no. No, not at all. | (笑)( chuckles ) 不,不,一点都没有。 |
[19:17] | We had a family matter to tend to. | 我们有一个家庭问题要处理。 |
[19:19] | Believe me, if our children had a choice, | 相信我,如果我的孩子们能够有机会, |
[19:22] | They’d watch the circus all day, every day! | 他们巴不得一整天,每天都看马戏表演! |
[19:24] | In that case, my friends and I would be happy to give you | 是这样的啊,我和我的朋友们很乐意为你们 |
[19:27] | A special performance right now! | 立刻表演一场特殊的马戏! |
[19:29] | 好的。Okay. Hmm… | |
[19:31] | Uh, what do you think, miranda? | 嗯,你怎么想,米兰达? |
[19:33] | Well, the children seem to have learned their lesson. | 好,孩子们看上去已经学到了这一课。 |
[19:35] | Hmm… True… | 哈…对… |
[19:38] | Sounds marvelous! Thank you! | 听起来很神奇!谢谢你们! |
[19:41] | What’s the surprise? | 是什么惊喜? |
[19:43] | You’ll see. Open your eyes. | 你看,睁开你的眼睛。 |
[19:46] | The goldenwing circus?! | 金翅膀马戏团?! |
[19:47] | They’re here?! | 他们在这儿? |
[19:48] | (大象喇叭)( elephant trumpets ) | |
[19:52] | James: Is that a monkey? | 詹姆斯:是那只猴子? |
[19:54] | ( chitters ) | |
[19:58] | (孩子们欢呼)( children cheer ) | |
[19:59] | ( chitters ) | |
[20:01] | Sofia: Is that a tutu?! | 苏菲亚:这是芭蕾舞裙?! |
[20:02] | James: Looks like a tutu to me! | 詹姆斯:看上去像是给我的芭蕾舞裙! |
[20:05] | ( laughs ) | |
[20:06] | ( chitters ) | |
[20:07] | ( whinnies ) | |
[20:09] | (孩子们欢呼)( children cheer ) | |
[20:12] | ♪ | |
[20:19] | ( chuckles ) | |
[20:20] | ( grunts ) | |
[20:27] | Roland: A dragon?! | 罗兰:一条龙?! |
[20:28] | All: A dragon! | 大家:是一条龙! |
[20:29] | ( roars ) | |
[20:33] | James: Wow! Beautiful! | 詹姆斯:喔!太漂亮了! |
[20:36] | Amazing! Awesome! | 惊奇!太厉害了! |
[20:44] | James: Oh, brilliant! | 詹姆斯:哦,太辉煌了! |
[20:47] | ( gasps ) whoo! | |
[20:48] | Sofia: Oh, a unicorn! | 苏菲亚:哦。一只独角兽! |
[20:50] | Roland: Isn’t it lovely? | 罗兰:不可爱吗? |
[20:54] | 嘿!Hey! | |
[20:57] | They were amazing! Thank you. | 他们太让人惊喜了!谢谢你们! |
[20:58] | You’re very welcome. | 你们非常受欢迎。 |
[21:00] | I’m so glad you got to see the circus today, sofia. | 苏菲亚,我非常感谢你今天来看马戏。 |
[21:02] | 我也是! Me too! | |
[21:04] | ( gasps ) look at that trick! | 看那个戏法! |
[21:06] | James: Oh, cool! | 詹姆斯:哦,太酷了! |
[21:07] | Roland: What a showman! | 罗兰:这么棒的演员! |
[21:08] | Yeah! I wonder if I could do that. | 耶!我想知道如果我能做到。 |
[21:10] | Just don’t try it inside, all right? | 只是不要进去,好吗? |
[21:13] | ( chuckles ) | 好的。All right. |
[21:14] | ♪ up here in the crowd ♪ | ♪ 这里的人群 ♪ |
[21:16] | ♪ you’ll hear the applause, the laughing and cheering ♪ | ♪ 你将听到掌声,笑声和欢呼声 ♪ |
[21:19] | ♪ and simply because it’s the goldenwing circus ♪ | ♪ 很简单因为它是金翅膀马戏团 ♪ |
[21:24] | ♪ the greatest circus ♪ | ♪ 世界上最伟大的马戏团 |
[21:27] | ♪ of all ♪ | |
[21:36] | ♪ |