| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:05] | ♪ It’s for my daughter Alice. | |
| [00:08] | ♪ I was a girl in a village ♪ | ♪ 我是一个自由自在的乡下女孩 ♪ | 
| [00:10] | ♪ doin’ all right | |
| [00:12] | ♪ then I became a princess overnight ♪ | ♪ 突然变成了一个公主 ♪ | 
| [00:14] | ♪ now I gotta figure out how to do it right ♪ | ♪ 现在我开始知道怎么做才是对的 ♪ | 
| [00:17] | ♪ so much to learn and see ♪ | ♪ 还需要学习很多 ♪ | 
| [00:19] | ♪ up in the castle with my new family ♪ | ♪ 我住在新家城堡里 ♪ | 
| [00:22] | ♪ in a school that’s just for royalty ♪ | ♪ 在贵族学校里学习 ♪ | 
| [00:24] | ♪ a whole enchanted world is waiting for me ♪ | ♪ 一个神奇的世界正等着我 ♪ | 
| [00:29] | ♪ I’m so excited to be ♪ ♪ sofia the first ♪ | ♪ 我是如此的开心 ♪ ♪ 小公主苏菲亚 ♪ | 
| [00:32] | ♪ I’m findin’ out what bein’ royal’s all about ♪ | ♪ 我开始明白什么是贵族 ♪ | 
| [00:36] | ♪ sofia the first ♪ | ♪ 小公主苏菲亚 ♪ | 
| [00:37] | ♪ makin’ my way ♪ | ♪ 做自己 ♪ | 
| [00:39] | ♪ it’s been adventure every day ♪ | ♪ 每天都充满冒险 ♪ | 
| [00:42] | ♪ sofia ♪ ♪ it’s gonna be my time ♪ | ♪ 苏菲亚 ♪ ♪ 现在让我 ♪ | 
| [00:44] | ♪ sofia ♪ ♪ to show them all that I’m | ♪ 苏菲亚 ♪ ♪ 告诉你们苏菲亚就是我 ♪ | 
| [00:46] | ♪ sofia the first ♪ | ♪ 小公主苏菲亚 ♪ | 
| [01:03] | All right, class. | 同学们 | 
| [01:04] | It’s time to finish up your paintings. | 现在是时候完成你们的绘画了。 | 
| [01:07] | We’ve been so lucky to have | 我们非常幸运, | 
| [01:09] | Such a majestic model pose for us today. | 今天我们拥有这样一个威严高贵的模特造型。 | 
| [01:12] | (哼着鼻子说)( snorts ) | |
| [01:13] | Looking good, minimus. | 看起来不错,米妮慕斯。 | 
| [01:14] | Maybe just hold your head up a little bit higher. | 也许只是你的头昂的有点高。 | 
| [01:17] | Oh sofia, I don’t know why anyone would want to paint me. | 哦,苏菲亚,我不知道为什么每个人都想画我。 | 
| [01:19] | I’m not very tall, my mane needs a trim… | 我长得又不是非常高,我的鬃毛还需要剪一下。 | 
| [01:22] | I’ve been hitting the oat bag pretty hard lately, too. | 而且我最近还撞到了燕麦袋。 | 
| [01:25] | oh, minimus. | (傻笑)( giggling ) 哦,米妮慕斯。 | 
| [01:27] | What’s so funny? | 什么事情这么好笑? | 
| [01:28] | Oh,nothing. | 哦,没什么。 | 
| [01:29] | Lovely work, children. | 画的很可爱,孩子们。 | 
| [01:31] | Just lovely. | 只是可爱。 | 
| [01:33] | I think that will do, sir gilliam. | 我认为应该那样做,吉列姆先生。 | 
| [01:34] | Thank you, minimus. | 谢谢你,米妮慕斯。 | 
| [01:36] | good boy. | (笑)( chuckling ) 好男孩。 | 
| [01:38] | 唷! Phew! | |
| [01:41] | How’d I do? | 我怎么办? | 
| [01:42] | You were great, minimus! | 你非常棒,米妮慕斯! | 
| [01:43] | Oooh, I must be having a good mane day. | 哦,我一定会有漂亮马鬃的一天的。 | 
| [01:47] | Now let’s move on to our next art project: | 现在让我们开始下一个美术课题: | 
| [01:50] | Building your very own dream castle. | 造一个你的梦幻城堡。 | 
| [01:53] | Class: Ahhhh. | 全班:啊? | 
| [01:55] | Think about what you would want in your perfect castle– | 考虑一下你的完美城堡里面应该有—— | 
| [01:58] | It can be anything and everything! | 应该有要有的所有东西! | 
| [02:01] | Let your imaginations run free. | 让你的想象力去飞奔吧。 | 
| [02:04] | Then you’ll build a model castle– | 然后你要造一个城堡模型—— | 
| [02:06] | And bring it into class– | 并且把它带到学校来—— | 
| [02:07] | For “show and tell.” | 展示并告诉大家 | 
| [02:09] | And because this is such a– | 因为这是一个如此的—— | 
| [02:11] | Big project. | 大项目。 | 
| [02:12] | We’re going to pair you up! | 我们将为你找伙伴! | 
| [02:13] | Because working with others makes everything more fun! | 因为和其他人一起做事将把每件事变得有意思! | 
| [02:19] | Now our partners will be… | 现在我们的伙伴将会… | 
| [02:22] | 嗯 Umm… | |
| [02:24] | Oh, dear. Where did I put my glasses? | 哦,亲爱的,我把我的眼镜放哪了? | 
| [02:27] | Oh! Thank you, flora. | 哦!,谢谢你,弗洛尔。 | 
| [02:29] | 好了,All right. (清清嗓子)( clears throat ) | |
| [02:31] | Hildegard and amber. | 希尔德加德和安布尔。 | 
| [02:32] | Both: Perfect. | 两人同时说:完美。 | 
| [02:34] | James and zandar. | 詹姆斯和简达。 | 
| [02:35] | Clio and hugo. | 克里欧和雨果。 | 
| [02:36] | (叹气)( sighs ) | |
| [02:37] | Jun and rupert. | 俊和鲁珀特。 | 
| [02:39] | And finally, sofia and… | 最后,苏菲亚和… | 
| [02:42] | Vivian. | 薇薇安。 | 
| [02:43] | Princess vivian? | 薇薇安公主? | 
| [02:45] | Who’s that? | 那是谁? | 
| [02:46] | 哦 Uh-oh. (傻笑)( giggling ) | |
| [02:47] | Probably hiding behind her easel. | 也许躲在她的画架后面。 | 
| [02:51] | Vivian? | 薇薇安? | 
| [02:52] | 嗨。Hi. | |
| [02:55] | 哦。Oh. | |
| [03:03] | Vivian? | 薇薇安? | 
| [03:04] | Hi, I don’t think we’ve really met before. | 嗨,我不认为我们以前见过面。 | 
| [03:07] | I’m sofia. | 我是苏菲亚。 | 
| [03:08] | Hi, sofia. | 嗨,苏菲亚。 | 
| [03:10] | So, do you wanna come over to my castle to work on the project? | 那么,你愿意到我的城堡来完成我们的项目吗? | 
| [03:14] | Um, well, no, I don’t think so. | 呃,好吧,不,我不想去。 | 
| [03:18] | I could go to your castle instead. | 不,我只是想去你的城堡。 | 
| [03:21] | Well, I guess we have to work on the project somewhere. | 那好吧,我想我们只好找个什么地方完成这个项目。 | 
| [03:24] | Great! How about this afternoon? | 太棒了!今天下午怎么样? | 
| [03:27] | Today? | 今天? | 
| [03:28] | Okay, sure. | 好吧,那就今天。 | 
| [03:30] | I gotta go. Bye. | 我得走了,再见。 | 
| [03:33] | See you later. | 再见。 | 
| [03:40] | Sorry you got stuck with vivian, sofia. | 对不起,苏菲亚,你被薇薇安骗了。 | 
| [03:43] | She is… Strange. | 她是…一个奇怪的人。 | 
| [03:45] | I’ve even heard that her parents are gnomes. | 我曾经听说她的父母都是侏儒。 | 
| [03:48] | And she lives in a cave full of glow-in-the-dark bats. | 并且,她生活在全是黑蝙蝠的山洞里。 | 
| [03:51] | I heard she has a pet dragon. | 我听说她有一条宠物龙。 | 
| [03:54] | Really? How do you know that’s true? | 真的?你是怎么知道的? | 
| [03:56] | Well, we don’t for sure. | 好吧,我们没有确认过。 | 
| [03:58] | Because vivian never talks to anyone. | 因为薇薇安从来不跟任何人说起。 | 
| [04:00] | And no one has ever been to her castle. | 并且没有人去过她的城堡。 | 
| [04:03] | Good luck, sofia. | 祝你好运,苏菲亚。 | 
| [04:13] | 嘿!Hey! | |
| [04:14] | Are you guys working on your dream castle? | 你们在做你们的梦幻城堡吗? | 
| [04:17] | Yup. We’re not sure what we’re going to make yet– | 是啊,我们还没有确定我们将要做什么呢—— | 
| [04:19] | But whatever it is, it’s going to be really, really huge. | 但是,无论如何,它将会相当的巨大。 | 
| [04:22] | And when we’re done, we’re going to knock it all down! | 并且,当我们做完,我们将把所有的都比下去! | 
| [04:25] | ( giggling ) | 伟大呀!Brilliant! | 
| [04:26] | Oh, sofia, there you are. | 哦,苏菲亚,你在那儿啊。 | 
| [04:29] | Here I am. | 是的,我在这儿。 | 
| [04:30] | I’ve been looking everywhere for you. | 我一直在到处找你。 | 
| [04:32] | The coach is waiting to take you to vivian’s. | 这马车正在等你带你去薇薇安家。 | 
| [04:33] | 我知道。I know. | |
| [04:35] | But I think james and zandar need me. Right, guys? | 但是我觉得詹姆斯和简达需要我,对吧,伙计们? | 
| [04:38] | Nope! We’re good. | 没有!我们挺好的。 | 
| [04:40] | 好的。Okay. | |
| [04:41] | I guess I’m ready to go then. | 我觉得我应该准备走了。 | 
| [04:48] | Whatever we do, our castle has to have a cannon. | 无论如何,我们的城堡将拥有一门大炮。 | 
| [04:50] | A big one. | 一个大大的炮。 | 
| [04:52] | So… Is there a reason | 有原因吗? | 
| [04:54] | You don’t want to go to vivian’s? | 你不想去薇薇安家? | 
| [04:56] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道? | 
| [04:57] | Because moms know everything. | 因为妈妈什么都知道。 | 
| [04:59] | Well… | 那好吧… | 
| [05:00] | Everyone at school says vivian is strange. | 学校里的每一个人都说薇薇安是个怪人。 | 
| [05:03] | Hmm. Why do they say that? | 哈,为什么他们要这样说? | 
| [05:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道。 | 
| [05:05] | No one really knows her. | 没有人真正的了解她。 | 
| [05:07] | Well, have you tried talking to her? | 好吧,你们有没有试过跟她说话? | 
| [05:08] | Mm-hmm. But she barely said a word. | 没有,但是她几乎不说一句话。 | 
| [05:11] | Hmm. Well… | 嗯,那好吧… | 
| [05:12] | You’re not going to know what vivian’s like | 你不会知道薇薇安到底是怎么回事。 | 
| [05:14] | Until you get to know her better. | 直到你更多地了解她。 | 
| [05:16] | Maybe you’re right, mom. | 也许你是对的,妈妈。 | 
| [05:18] | I’m glad we agree. | 我很高兴我们达成一致。 | 
| [05:19] | Now go on and get your things. | 现在去做你的事情吧。 | 
| [05:20] | You don’t want to be late. Okay. | 你不要迟到啊。 好的。 | 
| [05:23] | What do you even bring to a castle | 你甚至把城堡 | 
| [05:25] | That’s full of bats and gnomes? | 里面装满了蝙蝠和侏儒? | 
| [05:27] | What you need is some back-up, princess. | 你要有一个备用的,公主。 | 
| [05:31] | I’ll go with you. | 我和你一起去。 | 
| [05:32] | (大家都笑)( all laughing ) | |
| [05:35] | Do you know how little you are? | 你知道你有多小吗? | 
| [05:36] | And how soft and fluffy you are? | 并且你有多么柔软和蓬松吗? | 
| [05:40] | Hey! There’s a lot of toughness | 嘿!有很多的韧性。 | 
| [05:42] | Crammed into this soft, fluffy package, missy! | 小姐,快挤进这个柔软蓬松的包里。 | 
| [05:45] | I really would feel better if your toughness came with me. | 我真的会感觉更好,如果你的韧性能跟我一起。 | 
| [05:49] | Yeah…. | 耶…. | 
| [05:52] | Just don’t let the bats and gnomes | 不要让蝙蝠和侏儒 | 
| [05:54] | Scratch clover behind the ears. | 抓住三叶草的耳朵。 | 
| [05:55] | (笑)( laughing ) | |
| [06:02] | Man: Whoa! | 男人:谁! | 
| [06:03] | (马嘶声)( horses neighing ) | |
| [06:07] | Here we go. | 我们走了。 | 
| [06:09] | Don’t worry, princess. I got your back. | 不要担心公主,我会把你弄回来的。 | 
| [06:21] | Wow. This is definitely not a cave. | 喔,这绝对不是一个山洞。 | 
| [06:30] | (三叶草喘气)( clover gasps ) | |
| [06:31] | Here come the gnomes! Ahh! | 侏儒来了!啊! | 
| [06:34] | Welcome, sofia. | 欢迎你,苏菲亚。 | 
| [06:35] | I’m cecily, vivian’s mother. | 我是塞西莉,薇薇安的母亲。 | 
| [06:36] | 嗨。Hi. | |
| [06:38] | We’re so delighted you’re here. | 我们很高兴你来这里。 | 
| [06:39] | you’re not a gnome. | (轻声的)( quietly ) 你不是一个侏儒。 | 
| [06:40] | What was that,dear? I said… | 你说什么? 我是说… | 
| [06:43] | You have a lovely home. | 你有一个可爱的家。 | 
| [06:45] | Oh, thank you. | 哦,谢谢你。 | 
| [06:47] | Vivian. | 薇薇安。 | 
| [06:48] | Why don’t you show sofia your room? | 为什么不给苏菲亚看看你的房间? | 
| [06:50] | Okay, mom. | 好的,妈妈。 | 
| [06:52] | Follow me, sofia. | 跟着我,苏菲亚。 | 
| [06:57] | Clover: What are those? | 三叶草:那是什么? | 
| [07:00] | They’re just statues, clover. | 他们只是雕像,三叶草。 | 
| [07:02] | I hope. | 我希望如此。 | 
| [07:08] | Clover, you can relax now. | 三叶草,你放松点。 | 
| [07:10] | No cave. No bats. No gnomes. | 没有山洞,没有蝙蝠,没有侏儒。 | 
| [07:12] | I don’t think any of those stories are true. | 我不认为任何这些故事都是真实的。 | 
| [07:15] | ( gasps ) | 好的!Okay! | 
| [07:16] | What’s that? Oh! | 那是什么?哦! | 
| [07:18] | It’s just my pet rabbit. | 那只是我的宠物兔子。 | 
| [07:19] | I hope it’s okay that I brought him. | 我希望把他带来没问题。 | 
| [07:21] | Sure. | 是的。 | 
| [07:22] | I have a pet, too. | 我也有一个宠物。 | 
| [07:24] | What… Kind of pet? | 是哪种类型的宠物? | 
| [07:26] | A dragon. | 一条龙。 | 
| [07:27] | A dragon!? ( yelling ) | 一条龙!? | 
| [07:33] | 喔!Whoa! | |
| [07:34] | She’s adorable! Thanks. | 她好可爱喔!谢谢。 | 
| [07:37] | I’m sorry if I was acting a little nervous before. | 对不起,在此之前我有些紧张。 | 
| [07:40] | I was, well… | 是的,好吧… | 
| [07:41] | Afraid to come over here? | 不介意到这里来? | 
| [07:42] | No… Not at all. | 不介意…一点都不。 | 
| [07:45] | Maybe a little. | 或许有一点。 | 
| [07:47] | The girls at school told me some stories– | 学校里的女生们告诉我一些故事—— | 
| [07:49] | About the gnomes and the bats | 是关于侏儒和蝙蝠, | 
| [07:50] | And the caves and the strange noises? | 以及山洞和奇怪的声音? | 
| [07:52] | Just the gnomes and the bats. | 只是侏儒和蝙蝠。 | 
| [07:53] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的? | 
| [07:55] | I’ve heard pretty much all the stories. | 我已经听说了太多这样的故事了。 | 
| [07:57] | They don’t even realize I’m standing right next to them | 她们甚至没有意识到我就站在他们旁边 | 
| [08:00] | When they’re talking about me. | 在她们谈论我的时候。 | 
| [08:01] | If you know they’re making up stories, | 如果你知道她们在编故事, | 
| [08:02] | Why don’t you tell them the truth? | 你干什么要告诉她们真相? | 
| [08:04] | Well… I, um, see– | 好吧…我,呃,看—— | 
| [08:06] | I have a hard time talking to new people. | 我不愿意和陌生人说话。 | 
| [08:09] | I guess I’m a little… | 我猜我有点… | 
| [08:11] | 害羞?Shy? | |
| [08:12] | 是的。Yeah. | |
| [08:13] | That’s okay. I understand. | 那对了,我懂得。 | 
| [08:14] | So, should we get to work on our dream castle? | 我们可以开始做我们的梦幻城堡了吗? | 
| [08:17] | Yes, great idea. | 是的,好主意。 | 
| [08:19] | We can work in my room. | 我们在我的房间里做。 | 
| [08:20] | Come on in. Clover? | 进来,三叶草? | 
| [08:22] | Why don’t you and crackle get to know one another | 为什么你不试试看和克里克彼此互相了解。 | 
| [08:24] | While vivian and I work on our dream castle. | 在我和薇薇安做我们梦幻城堡的时候。 | 
| [08:28] | Great! See you soon. | 好!一会见。 | 
| [08:33] | ( sniffing ) | |
| [08:34] | ( gasps ) | 嗨!Hi! | 
| [08:36] | 嘿。Hey. | |
| [08:37] | I’m crackle! | 我是克里克! | 
| [08:38] | And I’m really excited to meet you! | 遇见你我非常开心。 | 
| [08:40] | ( roars ) | 喔,whoa, sparky! | 
| [08:42] | What’s with the flame throwing?! | 为什么喷火了?! | 
| [08:43] | Oh, sorry! I breathe fire when I get excited! | 哦,对不起,我在开心的时候就会喷火! | 
| [08:46] | Yeah, well, don’t. Ow. | 好,好吧,别! | 
| [08:48] | Let’s just calm down, take a deep breath. | 我们平静一下,来个深呼吸。 | 
| [08:51] | ( roars ) yow! | |
| [08:52] | There’s nothing more exciting than meeting someone new! | 没有什么比遇到一个新朋友更让人开心的了! | 
| [08:55] | Don’t get me wrong– I love vivian, | 不要误会我的意思——我爱薇薇安, | 
| [08:58] | But I also love-love-love making new friends! | 但是我更爱——爱——爱交新朋友! | 
| [09:00] | ( roars ) | 喔!whoa! | 
| [09:01] | Let’s do everything together. | 让我们一块做任何事情吧。 | 
| [09:02] | Let’s run in the grass | 让我们在草地上跑。 | 
| [09:03] | And have a picnic and chase our own tails! | 让我们野餐并追逐我们的尾巴! | 
| [09:06] | Wait, did you say picnic? | 等等,你说野餐? | 
| [09:07] | As in with food? | 和食物? | 
| [09:09] | Uh-huh. I’m in. | 嗯,是的。 | 
| [09:11] | 喔!Woo hoo! | |
| [09:12] | Now I’m even more excited! | 现在我更开心了! | 
| [09:14] | 哦!Uh-oh. Ay! | |
| [09:15] | Sorry! Sorry! | 对不起!对不起! | 
| [09:16] | Hey, you gotta watch where you do that. | 嘿,你做事情先要看看。 | 
| [09:18] | You could hurt someone. | 你会伤害到什么人的。 | 
| [09:20] | And by someone, I mean me! | 这个什么人,我的意思就是我! | 
| [09:21] | I’d never hurt you, clover. | 我从来没想伤害你,三叶草。 | 
| [09:24] | Because you’re my new best friend! | 因为你是我的最好的朋友! | 
| [09:26] | ( nervous chuckle ) | 哦,好吧。uh, yeah. | 
| [09:29] | Let’s see… | 让我们看看… | 
| [09:30] | If I could put anything in the world in our castle, | 如果我可以把在世界上的任何东西放进我们的城堡, | 
| [09:33] | I’d choose a sorcerer’s workshop for sure, | 我肯定会选择魔法师的工作室。 | 
| [09:36] | And a butterfly garden | 和一个蝴蝶飞舞的花园。 | 
| [09:38] | And a huge stable for flying horses. | 和一个又大又稳的飞马。 | 
| [09:40] | 你呢?How about you? | |
| [09:41] | What do you want to put in our castle? | 你想在城堡里放进什么呢? | 
| [09:43] | Oh, well.. Um… | 哦,好吧…嗯… | 
| [09:45] | Well, maybe… Hmm. | 好吧,可能…嗯。 | 
| [09:47] | Hey, what if you show me your favorite places in your castle? | 嘿,如果你告诉我你最喜欢城堡里出现什么? | 
| [09:50] | We can start there. | 我们就可以开始了。 | 
| [09:52] | This is my music room. | 这是我的音乐房。 | 
| [09:54] | 喔。Wow. | |
| [09:58] | It’s my favorite spot in the castle. | 它是我在城堡里最喜欢的地方。 | 
| [10:00] | Well, really, it’s my favorite spot in the world. | 实际上,它是我在世界上最喜欢的地方了 | 
| [10:04] | Can you play all of these? | 你能演奏这里的所有乐器吗? | 
| [10:08] | Uh-huh. Well, not all at the same time. | 嗯,是的,不是同时演奏所有的. | 
| [10:10] | (笑)( chuckles ) | |
| [10:11] | Mandolin is my favorite. | 曼陀林琴是我的最爱。 | 
| [10:13] | I love the mandolin. | 我爱曼陀林琴。 | 
| [10:15] | You do? | 你做的? | 
| [10:16] | Will you play something for me? | 你可以为我演奏吗? | 
| [10:17] | 现在?Now? | |
| [10:18] | I’ll sing if you play! | 你演奏我歌唱! | 
| [10:20] | We can sing about all the things we’d put in our dream castle. | 我们可以唱所有的我们想放进我们梦幻城堡的东西。 | 
| [10:23] | Well, I guess I could. | 好,我想我能做到 | 
| [10:29] | (轻轻地拨弄着)( gently strumming ) | |
| [10:33] | ♪ | |
| [10:42] | ♪ to build the castle of our dreams ♪ | ♪ 打造我们的梦想城堡 ♪ | 
| [10:45] | ♪ may be simpler than it seems ♪ | ♪ 可能比看起来还要简单 ♪ | 
| [10:47] | ♪ if you feel a little shy ♪ | ♪ 如果你觉得有点害羞 ♪ | 
| [10:50] | ♪ here’s something we can try ♪ | ♪ 这里有一些办法我们可以试试 ♪ | 
| [10:53] | ♪ I’ll just sing a little song ♪ | ♪ 我就唱小曲儿 ♪ | 
| [10:55] | ♪ to get us going strong ♪ | ♪ 让我们强劲 ♪ | 
| [10:58] | ♪ you can strum ♪ | ♪ 你可以弹琴 ♪ | 
| [10:59] | ♪ I can hum ♪ | ♪ 我可以哼 ♪ | 
| [11:01] | ♪ ’til you want to sing along ♪ | ♪ 直到你想要一起唱 ♪ | 
| [11:05] | ♪ it’s on the tip of your tongue ♪ | ♪ 它就在你的舌尖上 ♪ | 
| [11:08] | ♪ just waiting to be sung ♪ | ♪ 只是在等待被传唱 ♪ | 
| [11:11] | ♪ so follow me ♪ | ♪ 所以跟着我 ♪ | 
| [11:12] | ♪ take my lead ♪ | ♪ 跟随我的带领 ♪ | 
| [11:14] | ♪ a brand new friend may be ♪ | ♪ 一个全新的朋友可以 ♪ | 
| [11:19] | ♪ all you need ♪ | ♪ 所有你需要的 ♪ | 
| [11:24] | ♪ in our castle I would float ♪ | ♪ 在我们的城堡里我将会飞舞 ♪ | 
| [11:27] | ♪ with the dolphins in the moat ♪ | ♪ 和护城河的海豚 ♪ | 
| [11:29] | ♪ I’d paint all the towers blue ♪ | ♪ 我会把所有的塔都画成蓝色 ♪ | 
| [11:32] | ♪ but the next part’s up to you ♪ | ♪ 但接下来的部分是由你来做 ♪ | 
| [11:34] | ♪ let’s have slides instead of stairs ♪ | ♪ 让我们从楼梯上滑下去 ♪ | 
| [11:37] | ♪ giant trees with koala bears ♪ | ♪ 参天大树与无尾熊 ♪ | 
| [11:40] | ♪ every seat will play a beat ♪ | ♪ 每个座位将扮演一个节拍 ♪ | 
| [11:42] | ♪ ’cause we’ll have musical chairs ♪ | ♪ 因为我们将有音乐椅 ♪ | 
| [11:47] | ♪ it’s on the tip of my tongue ♪ | ♪ 它就在你的舌尖上 ♪ | 
| [11:50] | ♪ just waiting to be sung ♪ | ♪ 只是在等待被传唱 ♪ | 
| [11:52] | ♪ I’ll follow you take your lead ♪ | ♪ 我会跟着你并被你带领 ♪ | 
| [11:56] | Both: ♪ a brand new friend may be ♪ | 两人同时:♪ 一个全新的朋友可以 ♪ | 
| [12:01] | ♪ all I need ♪ ♪ all you need ♪ | ♪ 所有我需要的 ♪ ♪ 所有你需要的 ♪ | 
| [12:11] | ♪ we’ll just sing a little song ♪ | ♪ 我们将唱小曲儿 ♪ | 
| [12:14] | ♪ to get us going strong ♪ | ♪ 让我们强劲 ♪ | 
| [12:16] | ♪ I can strum ♪ | ♪ 我可以弹琴 ♪ | 
| [12:19] | ♪ I can hum ♪ | ♪ 我可以哼歌 ♪ | 
| [12:22] | ♪ and then we’ll sing along ♪ | ♪ 然后我们一起唱 ♪ | 
| [12:27] | ♪ I’m so glad we found a way ♪ | ♪ 我很高兴我们找到了一种方法 ♪ | 
| [12:29] | ♪ to make this the perfect day ♪ | ♪ 使这一天变得完美 ♪ | 
| [12:32] | ♪ I’ll follow you ♪ | ♪ 我将跟随你 ♪ | 
| [12:33] | ♪ I’ll take your lead ♪ | ♪ 我将带领你 ♪ | 
| [12:35] | ♪ a brand new friend may be ♪ | ♪ 一个全新的朋友可以 ♪ | 
| [12:40] | ♪ all we need ♪ | ♪ 所有我们需要的 ♪ | 
| [12:45] | ♪ all we need ♪ | ♪ 所有我们需要的 ♪ | 
| [12:50] | Vivian, you’re really fun to work with. | 薇薇安,跟你一起干活真的很有趣。 | 
| [12:53] | I’ve never overheard anyone say that before. | 我以前从来没有听到任何人说过。 | 
| [12:56] | That’s just because they don’t know you. | 那仅仅是因为他们都不了解你。 | 
| [12:58] | You should try talking at school more. | 你可以试着在学校里跟大家多说说话。 | 
| [13:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道。 | 
| [13:01] | I just get so nervous… I freeze up. | 我只是感觉非常紧张…我就不说话了。 | 
| [13:04] | And then sometimes I run away. | 然后有时我就跑开了。 | 
| [13:05] | Well…I always run away. | 好吧…我总是跑开。 | 
| [13:08] | I noticed that. | 我注意到, | 
| [13:09] | Clover: Sofia! | 三叶草:苏菲亚! | 
| [13:10] | Sofia, we gotta go! | 苏菲亚,我们要赶快过去! | 
| [13:11] | Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! | 走吧,走吧,走吧,走吧! | 
| [13:12] | Wait for me! | 等等我! | 
| [13:15] | I think I better get going. | 我想我得走了。 | 
| [13:16] | But I’m glad I came over today. | 但我很高兴我今天来了。 | 
| [13:18] | And I’m really glad we’re partners. | 我非常高兴我们是很好的伙伴。 | 
| [13:20] | Me, too. | 我也是。 | 
| [13:22] | See you at school tomorrow! | 明天学校见! | 
| [13:24] | ( groaning ) I had the greatest day ever! | 这是我度过的最棒的一天! | 
| [13:27] | Come back tomorrow! | 明天再来! | 
| [13:29] | Yes, yeah. I’ll have my princess call your princess. | 好的,我让我的公主跟你的公主说。 | 
| [13:32] | ( grunts ) | |
| [13:33] | Best friends forever! | 永远是最好的朋友! | 
| [13:35] | Yeah…Okay! Bye! | 耶…好的!再见! | 
| [13:44] | Wow, seems like crackle really likes you. | 喔,看上去克里克非常喜欢你。 | 
| [13:48] | Yeah… But, it’s not really going to work out. | 是的…但是,这并不是真的能解决问题. | 
| [13:51] | Why not? | 为什么不? | 
| [13:52] | She’s a nice dragon and all… | 她确实是一条非常漂亮的龙… | 
| [13:54] | But, we’re just too different. | 但是,我们的差异太大了。 | 
| [13:56] | Because you’re a rabbit and she’s a dragon? | 因为你是一只兔子,而她是一条龙? | 
| [13:58] | Because she breathes fire and I don’t like being on fire. | 因为她喷着火而我不想被火烤。 | 
| [14:07] | What if, instead of a drawbridge, | 如果不是吊桥是什么, | 
| [14:09] | We have giant sea horses that you can | 我们有巨大的海马你可以 | 
| [14:11] | Ride across the castle moat? | 直接跨过城堡的护城河? | 
| [14:13] | No, mermaids! | 不,美人鱼! | 
| [14:14] | No, hippos. No, mermaid hippos! | 不,河马。 不,美人鱼河马! | 
| [14:17] | Let’s have all of them! | 那我们就都要! | 
| [14:18] | (笑)( laughing ) | |
| [14:19] | (门打开)( door opens ) | |
| [14:23] | Oh, no. They’re coming over here. | 哦,不,她们来了。 | 
| [14:26] | It’s okay. This is the perfect chance | 没关系,这是一个很好的机会。 | 
| [14:29] | To show them what you’re really like. | 向她们展示你真正喜欢的。 | 
| [14:30] | You mean… Talk to them? | 你的意思是…跟她们说? | 
| [14:32] | Just be yourself and everything will be fine. | 做你自己,一切都会好起来的。 | 
| [14:35] | Really? You can do it. | 真的?你可以这样做。 | 
| [14:38] | I can’t do it. | 我不能这样做。 | 
| [14:40] | Yes, I can. | 是的,你可以。 | 
| [14:43] | No, I can’t. | 不,我不行。 | 
| [14:45] | Vivian, wait! | 薇薇安,等一下! | 
| [14:49] | 哦,不。Oh, no. | |
| [14:54] | Why did vivian run off? | 为什么薇薇安跑开了? | 
| [14:56] | She’s just shy. | 她只是害羞。 | 
| [14:58] | But, trust me, you’d like her once you got to know her. | 但是,请相信我,一旦你认识了她就会喜欢她的。 | 
| [15:01] | If you say so, sophia. | 如果你这么说,苏菲亚。 | 
| [15:02] | Shall we eat lunch, ladies? | 让我们吃午饭吧,女士? | 
| [15:03] | If your shy friend doesn’t come back, | 如果你那害羞的朋友还不回来, | 
| [15:06] | Feel free to join us, sofia. | 放轻松点加入我们,苏菲亚。 | 
| [15:12] | ( sighs ) | |
| [15:22] | Clover? Over here! | 三叶草?过来! | 
| [15:23] | I’m worried about vivian. She ran away from me at lunch, | 我非常担心薇薇安,她吃中饭时跑开了。 | 
| [15:26] | And I couldn’t find her all day. | 然后我一天都没有找到她。 | 
| [15:28] | Oh, no, I see where this is going. No…. | 哦,不,我看这是怎么回事。不… | 
| [15:31] | Yep. I’m going over to vivian’s to see if she’s okay. | 是的,我要去薇薇安家,看看她是否一切都好。 | 
| [15:34] | And I think you should go with me. | 我举得你应该跟我一起去。 | 
| [15:36] | Nuh-uh. No. | 不,哦,不。 | 
| [15:38] | Come on. I bet crackle | 走吧,我打赌克里克 | 
| [15:39] | Will be really happy to see you again. | 再看到你会很开心。 | 
| [15:41] | When she’s happy, she breathes fire! | 她开心的时候可是要喷火的! | 
| [15:43] | Clover, you’re her friend. | 三叶草,你是她的朋友。 | 
| [15:45] | She. Breathes. Fire. | 她,呼吸时,会喷火的。 | 
| [15:47] | You’re. Her. Friend. | 你是她的朋友。 | 
| [15:49] | Fire. Friend. | 火。 朋友。 | 
| [15:50] | ( sighing ) all right. | (叹口气)好吧。 | 
| [15:53] | 耶!Yay! | |
| [16:00] | Sophia, it’s so nice to see you again. | 苏菲亚,很高兴再次看到你。 | 
| [16:02] | Hi, is vivian home? | 嗨,是薇薇安家? | 
| [16:04] | Crackle: Clover!! | 克里克:三叶草! | 
| [16:07] | ( groaning ) you came back!?! | 你回来了!?! | 
| [16:09] | You’re the only one who’s ever come back. | 你是唯一一个回来的朋友。 | 
| [16:12] | I can see why. | 我能看出来为什么。 | 
| [16:13] | Come in, come in. | 进来,进来。 | 
| [16:18] | Oh, no! Sophia! | 哦,不!苏菲亚! | 
| [16:19] | You’re coming with me! Ahh! | 你跟我来!啊哈! | 
| [16:22] | You know, sophia。 it’s never been easy | 你知道,苏菲亚, | 
| [16:25] | For vivian to make friends. | 薇薇安交朋友并不容易。 | 
| [16:27] | So, I know she’s very happy to have made such a good one. | 所以我知道她非常开心交到你这样一个朋友。 | 
| [16:31] | Even if she’s too shy to tell you. | 甚至于她都很害羞不敢告诉你。 | 
| [16:36] | 惊喜!Surprise! | |
| [16:38] | Whoa! What’s all this?? | 喔!这是什么?? | 
| [16:39] | It’s our picnic! I’ve been planning it | 这是我们的野餐!我一直在规划中 | 
| [16:41] | Since the minute you left! | 自从你离开的那分钟开始! | 
| [16:42] | 嗯,Hmm. | |
| [16:44] | 不坏…Not bad… | |
| [16:45] | Oh, here, allow me! | 哦,这里,让我! | 
| [16:49] | Whoa! What are you doing?! | 喔!你在做什么? | 
| [16:51] | It’s better this way. | 还是这种方式更好。 | 
| [16:52] | 味道。Taste. | |
| [16:53] | 好的.Okay. | |
| [16:57] | Mmm. | Mmm. | 
| [16:59] | Nice smoky flavor. I like it. | 不错的烟熏味,我喜欢. | 
| [17:02] | You do? You really do? | 你喜欢?你真的喜欢? | 
| [17:04] | Oh, that makes me so happy I could just… | 哦,这让我很开心… | 
| [17:06] | Hey, crackle! Over here! | 嘿,克里克!过来! | 
| [17:10] | Mmm. | |
| [17:12] | Crackle, I’m starting to think this friendship could work out. | 克里克,我开始觉得这种友谊算成功的了. | 
| [17:15] | Whoo-hoo! | |
| [17:17] | Oof! | |
| [17:19] | (口哨)( whispering ) 对不起。sorry. | |
| [17:22] | Vivian, dear? | 薇薇安,怎么了? | 
| [17:23] | You have a visitor. | 你有一位客人。 | 
| [17:27] | 嗨。Hi. | |
| [17:28] | What happened to you today? | 你今天怎么了? | 
| [17:30] | I wanted to talk to the other girls, sofia. | 苏菲亚,我想跟其他女孩说话, | 
| [17:32] | And I thought I could do it… | 并且我想我可以做到… | 
| [17:34] | But then I just ran away. Like always. | 但是,然后我就跑开了,就像以前那样。 | 
| [17:36] | Well, you’ll have another chance tomorrow– | 那好,明天你还有机会的。 | 
| [17:39] | At our dream castle show-and-tell. | 在我们的梦幻城堡,展示并告诉大家。 | 
| [17:41] | Then everyone will get to know you. | 然后每个人都将会了解你。 | 
| [17:43] | Oh. I thought that… | 哦,我觉得… | 
| [17:44] | Well, I was hoping that… | 好,我希望… | 
| [17:47] | You were going to do the talking. | 你来向大家说。 | 
| [17:49] | We both are. It’s part of the assignment. | 我们两个一起说,这是任务的一部分。 | 
| [17:51] | How ’bout I do the “show” part… | 那么这样行不行,我来做”展示”的那部分… | 
| [17:53] | And you do the “tell”? | 然后你来做”说的“那部分? | 
| [17:54] | Vivian… You’re gonna have to start | 薇薇安…你得开始了 | 
| [17:56] | Talking to people sooner or later. | 你早晚要跟大家说话的。 | 
| [17:58] | I choose later. I’ll be right next to you. | 我选择晚, 我会在你身边 | 
| [18:00] | And we can take turns speaking. | 我们可以轮流发言。 | 
| [18:02] | You make it sound so easy… | 你说的那么容易… | 
| [18:04] | But I know I’m going to get nervous… | 但我知道我会紧张… | 
| [18:06] | In front of all those people… | 在所有的人面前… | 
| [18:09] | I want to. | 我想去做, | 
| [18:10] | But I can’t. | 但是我做不到。 | 
| [18:13] | Please? | 求你了? | 
| [18:18] | I’m sorry. | 对不起。 | 
| [18:27] | Clover? It’s time to go. | 三叶草?我们准备回去了。 | 
| [18:29] | Yo, wait! Look at what crackle can do! | 哟,等等!看克里克在做什么! | 
| [18:34] | Clover: ( laughing ) ta-da! | |
| [18:36] | S’more? | 还要再来点吗? (笑)( laughing ) | 
| [18:38] | 谢谢你。Thank you. | |
| [18:40] | We’ve got roasted carrots and toasted almonds, too! | 我们有烤胡萝卜和烤杏仁。 | 
| [18:42] | I am so glad you made me come back here, princess. | 我很高兴你让我回来这里,公主。 | 
| [18:46] | ’cause fire-breathing? Not so bad after all. | 因为喷火的呼吸也不是那么糟糕。 | 
| [18:49] | Turns out, it might be the greatest talent in the world. | 事实证明,这可能是世界上最伟大的天才。 | 
| [18:55] | Clover! That’s it! | 三叶草!就是这样! | 
| [18:57] | Vivian’s greatest talent. | 薇薇安的伟大天才。 | 
| [18:59] | What? I’ll explain later. | 什么?我等会在解释。 | 
| [19:01] | I have to talk to vivian. Keep eating! | 我必须跟薇薇安说,继续吃! | 
| [19:03] | I’m on it. | 我在继续吃。 | 
| [19:04] | Mmm, she’s so talented. | 嗯,她是如此的天才。 | 
| [19:06] | 薇薇安!Vivian! | |
| [19:08] | I have an idea! | 我有一个主意! | 
| [19:09] | We’ll sing about our dream castle– | 我们可以用唱歌来介绍我们的梦幻城堡—— | 
| [19:11] | Instead of talking about it. | 用唱歌来代替说话。 | 
| [19:12] | 什么?What? | |
| [19:14] | I know you’re scared to talk in front of all those people, | 我知道你害怕在所有那些人面前说话。 | 
| [19:16] | So, play for them instead. | 所以用歌唱来代替。 | 
| [19:18] | You can play the mandolin and we’ll both sing. | 你可以演奏曼陀林琴,我们两个一块唱。 | 
| [19:20] | Oh, I don’t know… | 哦,我不知道… | 
| [19:23] | When I first came over, you were shy… | 当我第一次走了过来,你害羞… | 
| [19:25] | Until you played your mandolin. | 直到你演奏你的曼陀林琴。 | 
| [19:27] | Then, you weren’t nervous anymore. | 然后你就再也不紧张了。 | 
| [19:29] | True. But– | 是的,但是—— | 
| [19:31] | We’ll do it together. | 我们一起做。 | 
| [19:32] | A friend may be all you need. | 有朋友可能是你所需要的。 | 
| [19:36] | ( sighing ) okay. I’ll do it. | 好的,我就真么做了。 | 
| [19:39] | I mean, I’ll try to do it. | 我的意思是,我将尽量去做。 | 
| [19:45] | And that’s the castle which is just for our gowns. | 那个城堡仅仅是我们的礼服。 | 
| [19:48] | And this one is for shoes. | 这个是鞋子。 | 
| [19:51] | (鼓掌)( applause ) | |
| [19:52] | 谢谢你。Thank you. | |
| [19:53] | 非常感谢你。Thank you so much. | |
| [19:55] | What a lovely presentation. | 真是一场可爱的表演。 | 
| [19:58] | Now it’s james and zandar’s turn | 现在轮到詹姆斯和简达了。 | 
| [20:01] | To show us the castle of their dreams. | 向我们展示他们的梦幻城堡。 | 
| [20:06] | 准备好了?Ready? | |
| [20:07] | 坚持住!Behold! | |
| [20:12] | No one will even try to attack this castle. | 甚至没有人会试图攻击这座城堡。 | 
| [20:15] | Because of the cannon. | 因为城堡的大炮。 | 
| [20:17] | Boom! That’s it. | 轰隆!就是这样。 | 
| [20:18] | (王子鼓掌)( applause from princes ) | |
| [20:21] | Thank you, james and zandar. | 谢谢你们,詹姆斯和简达。 | 
| [20:23] | It’s a very nice cannon… I mean, castle. | 对于城堡来说,我的意思是说…这是一个非常棒的大炮。 | 
| [20:26] | All right. It’s time to hear from sofia and vivian. | 好吧,现在是苏菲亚和薇薇安来介绍了。 | 
| [20:30] | Are you ready? | 你们准备好了吗? | 
| [20:31] | 是的…Yes… 没有。No. | |
| [20:33] | We can do this. | 我们就这么办。 | 
| [20:41] | You’re gonna be great. | 你将会成功。 | 
| [20:43] | I hope you’re right, sophia. | 我希望你是对的,苏菲亚。 | 
| [20:45] | Because there are a lot of people watching… | 因为那儿有那么多人看着… | 
| [20:47] | Hey, pretend it’s just you and me in your music room. | 嘿,你就假装只有你和我在你的音乐房里面。 | 
| [20:50] | Just the two of us. | 就只有我们两个。 | 
| [20:52] | okay. Here goes… | (叹气)( sighing ) 好吧。开始… | 
| [20:55] | ( vivian starts playing music ) | (薇薇安开始演奏音乐) | 
| [21:05] | ♪ in our castle we would float ♪ | ♪ 在我们的城堡里,我们在飞翔 ♪ | 
| [21:08] | ♪ with the dolphins in the moat ♪ | ♪ 和护城河里的海豚一起。 ♪ | 
| [21:10] | ♪ we’d paint all the towers blue ♪ | ♪ 我们把所有的塔都漆成蓝色 ♪ | 
| [21:13] | ♪ now I’ll hand it off to you ♪ | ♪ 现在我将它交给你 ♪ | 
| [21:15] | ♪ we’d have slides instead of stairs ♪ | ♪ 我们从楼梯上滑下来。 ♪ | 
| [21:18] | ♪ giant trees with koala bears ♪ | ♪ 参天大树与无尾熊 ♪ | 
| [21:21] | ♪ every seat will play a beat ♪ | ♪ 每个座位将扮演一个节拍 ♪ | 
| [21:23] | ♪ ’cause we’ll have musical chairs ♪ | ♪ 因为我们将有音乐椅 ♪ | 
| [21:29] | (音乐继续)( music continues ) | |
| [21:59] | (音乐停止)( music stops ) | |
| [22:00] | And that’s our dream castle. | 那是我们的梦幻城堡。 | 
| [22:01] | (鼓掌)( applause ) | |
| [22:03] | 奇迹啊!Marvelous! | |
| [22:04] | Flora: Well done. | 弗洛尔:做的漂亮。 | 
| [22:07] | You are such a good musician. | 你是一位这么棒的音乐家。 | 
| [22:09] | You should join the school band! | 你应该参加学校的乐队! | 
| [22:11] | Even though you only had one castle, it was still wonderful. | 即使你只有一个城堡,但仍然精彩。 | 
| [22:15] | Oh, vivian. I don’t know why you’ve been hiding in the back | 哦,薇薇安,我不知道为什么你一直躲在后面。 | 
| [22:18] | Of the class, but we must get to know each other better. | 躲在班级的后面,但我们必须去更好地相互了解。 | 
| [22:20] | Let’s schedule a playdate right away. | 让我们马上安排一个演出日 | 
| [22:22] | ( angrily groaning ) we should have made the cannon bigger. | 我们应该把大炮搞得更大点. | 
| [22:25] | You okay? I am. | 你好吗? 我很好. | 
| [22:27] | I really am. Thanks, sofia. | 我真的很好,谢谢你,苏菲亚. | 
| [22:30] | Sure. | 当然啦! | 
| [22:32] | (鼓掌)( applause ) |