时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | ♪ It’s for my daughter Alice. | |
[00:08] | ♪ I was a girl in a village ♪ | ♪ 我是一个自由自在的乡下女孩 ♪ |
[00:10] | ♪ doin’ all right | |
[00:12] | ♪ then I became a princess overnight ♪ | ♪ 突然变成了一个公主 ♪ |
[00:14] | ♪ now I gotta figure out how to do it right ♪ | ♪ 现在我开始知道怎么做才是对的 ♪ |
[00:17] | ♪ so much to learn and see ♪ | ♪ 还需要学习很多 ♪ |
[00:19] | ♪ up in the castle with my new family ♪ | ♪ 我住在新家城堡里 ♪ |
[00:22] | ♪ in a school that’s just for royalty ♪ | ♪ 在贵族学校里学习 ♪ |
[00:24] | ♪ a whole enchanted world is waiting for me ♪ | ♪ 一个神奇的世界正等着我 ♪ |
[00:29] | ♪ I’m so excited to be ♪ ♪ sofia the first ♪ | ♪ 我是如此的开心 ♪ ♪ 小公主苏菲亚 ♪ |
[00:32] | ♪ I’m findin’ out what bein’ royal’s all about ♪ | ♪ 我开始明白什么是贵族 ♪ |
[00:36] | ♪ sofia the first ♪ | ♪ 小公主苏菲亚 ♪ |
[00:37] | ♪ makin’ my way ♪ | ♪ 做自己 ♪ |
[00:39] | ♪ it’s been adventure every day ♪ | ♪ 每天都充满冒险 ♪ |
[00:42] | ♪ sofia ♪ ♪ it’s gonna be my time ♪ | ♪ 苏菲亚 ♪ ♪ 现在让我 ♪ |
[00:44] | ♪ sofia ♪ ♪ to show them all that I’m | ♪ 苏菲亚 ♪ ♪ 告诉你们苏菲亚就是我 ♪ |
[00:46] | ♪ sofia the first ♪ | ♪ 小公主苏菲亚 ♪ |
[00:58] | (大家的说话声)( scattered chatter ) (铃声)( bell ringing ) | |
[01:01] | Jester: Your majesties! | 杰斯特:殿下! |
[01:03] | Welcome to the dunwiddie village faire! | 欢迎来到邓威迪村庙会! |
[01:05] | Where games, food and merriment await anyone and everyone… | 在这里,游戏,食品和欢乐在等待这每一个人… |
[01:13] | Enjoy the faire, your majesties! | 请享受这段美好的庙会时光,殿下! |
[01:16] | Thank you! | 谢谢你! |
[01:17] | We will! | 我们会的! |
[01:18] | Man: Bells and whistles! | 男人:钟声和哨声! |
[01:20] | This is so exciting! | 这太让人激动了! |
[01:21] | What do we do first? | 我们先干什么呢? |
[01:22] | Haven’t you been to the faire before? | 难道你以前没有逛过庙会吗? |
[01:24] | 哦。Uh-uh. | |
[01:25] | I always wanted to go, but… | 我总是想去,但是… |
[01:27] | Mom and I were too busy working in the shop. | 妈妈和我都在店里工作,实在是太忙了就去不成了。 |
[01:29] | You know, before I became a princess. | 你知道的,在我成为一名公主以前。 |
[01:31] | Hey. Check this out. | 嘿,看这里。 |
[01:33] | Who has the finest pet in all enchancia? | 谁在整个恩产西亚大陆有最好的宠物? |
[01:36] | Is it you? | 是你吗? |
[01:37] | ( gasps ) | |
[01:38] | Or you? | 或者是你? |
[01:40] | Or you, young prince? | 或者是你,年轻的王子? |
[01:42] | I do, for sure. | 是我,肯定的。 |
[01:43] | Oh, ho, ho! | 哦,呵呵! |
[01:45] | Well, tomorrow, we’ll find out if that’s true, | 好吧,明天,我们会发现,如果这是真的, |
[01:47] | Because right here on this very stage, | 因为在这里在这个非常阶段 |
[01:50] | There is going to be a pet contest! | 这里将是一个宠物大赛 |
[01:53] | 精彩!Brilliant! (人群在欢呼)( crowd cheering ) | |
[01:54] | What’s the prize? | 奖品是什么? |
[01:56] | Ah, yes, the prize. | 啊,对了,奖品是… |
[01:58] | The pet who performs the most impressive tricks | 做出最令人难忘的表演的宠物 |
[02:01] | Will win the blue ribbon! | 将赢得蓝丝带! |
[02:03] | Then pet and owner will get to ride | 然后,宠物和主人将会坐上花车 |
[02:05] | In the village faire parade! | 在村子的庙会游行上! |
[02:07] | (鼓掌)( applause ) | |
[02:09] | Oh. I always wanted to ride in that parade. | 哦,我总是希望能够在游行中坐花车。 |
[02:11] | Well, you’ll have to wait a little longer, | 好吧,你只能再等一段时间了, |
[02:14] | ’cause I’m entering my pet baboon in the contest, | 因为我要让我的宠物狒狒参加比赛, |
[02:16] | And he’s the best pet in the kingdom! | 他是王国里最好的宠物! |
[02:18] | Second best pet. | 第二最好的宠物。 |
[02:19] | After my peacock. | 在我的孔雀之后。 |
[02:20] | I wish I had a pet to enter. | 我希望我有一个宠物能够参加比赛。 |
[02:23] | What about that bunny you always hang out with? | 那么那个一直跟你一起出去的兔子怎么样呢? |
[02:25] | You mean clover? | 你的意思是三叶草? |
[02:26] | He’s not my pet. | 他不是我的宠物。 |
[02:27] | Oh. Friend plus fur equals pet. | 哦,是朋友加毛茸茸的宠物。 |
[02:32] | But you’ll never win | 但是你绝对赢不了 |
[02:33] | With a plain bunny like clover. | 和一个像三叶草一样普通的兔子。 |
[02:35] | If I were you, I’d go to the castle zoo | 如果我是你,我宁可去城堡的动物园 |
[02:37] | And pick out a better pet. | 然后挑一个好一点的宠物。 |
[02:39] | Come on, james. | 走吧,詹姆斯。 |
[02:40] | Let’s get ready for the contest. | 让我们为比赛做准备吧。 |
[02:50] | 嗯…Hmm… | |
[02:56] | ( gasps ) | (三叶草在打呼噜)( clover snoring ) |
[03:00] | ((笑声)( giggles, mumbles ) | |
[03:02] | ( chatters ) | 三叶草!Clover! |
[03:03] | Hey! What’s up, princess?! | 嘿!这是怎么回事,公主?! |
[03:05] | 蓝莓!Blueberries! | |
[03:06] | Oh, I’m ready when you are! | 哦,我当你准备好了! |
[03:08] | 喝彩声!Hip! (使劲的嚼)( chomps ) | |
[03:09] | 好家伙!Good one! | |
[03:11] | 来一个!Hip! | |
[03:12] | (嚼着)( chomping ) | |
[03:15] | All righty, get ready for this one! | 好了,准备好这一个! |
[03:18] | 来一个!Hip! | |
[03:19] | 啊哈…Aah… | |
[03:20] | ( grunts ) | |
[03:21] | 喔!Whoo! (使劲的嚼)( chomps ) | |
[03:23] | clover! Clover! Clover! | (模仿众人的欢呼声)( imitating crowd cheers ) 三叶草!三叶草!三叶草! |
[03:27] | nice catch. | (笑)( laughs ) 漂亮的捕捉。 |
[03:29] | Thanks, princess. | 谢谢,公主。 |
[03:30] | So, guess what? | 所以,你猜怎么着? |
[03:32] | They’re having a pet contest at the village faire tomorrow, | 明天他们将在村里的庙会上举办一个宠物比赛。 |
[03:34] | And I was hoping you might enter it with me. | 我希望你能作为宠物跟我一块参加。 |
[03:36] | Oh, yeah, that sounds great– hold up. | 哦,耶,听起来不错——等等。 |
[03:38] | Who you calling a pet? | 你叫一只宠物什么? |
[03:40] | It would be just for the day. | 仅仅是这一天。 |
[03:41] | So I can enter you in the contest. | 所以我跟你一起去参加比赛。 |
[03:43] | We always have the best time together. | 我们在一起总是有最好的时光。 |
[03:46] | It’ll be so much fun. | 这将是很有趣的。 |
[03:47] | And if you win, you get a blue ribbon | 并且如果你赢了,你将会获得一条蓝丝带。 |
[03:49] | For being the best pet in the kingdom. | 授予王国里最好的宠物。 |
[03:51] | A blue ribbon, huh? | 一条蓝丝带,嗯? |
[03:53] | And the winners get to ride in the parade! | 并且胜利者将在游行中坐花车! |
[03:55] | How great would that be? | 那将会是多么伟大啊? |
[03:57] | The two of us, riding on a big float. | 我们两个,坐着一辆大花车。 |
[04:00] | Well, we do make a great team. | 好吧,我们将建立一支伟大的队伍。 |
[04:03] | All right, I’ll do it. | 好,我决定这么做了。 |
[04:04] | Do what? | 做什么? |
[04:05] | Sofia’s entering me in a contest. | 苏菲亚带着我参加比赛。 |
[04:07] | Is it an eating contest? | 是一个吃饭比赛吗? |
[04:09] | no, silly. | (笑声)( giggles ) 不,傻瓜。 |
[04:11] | It’s a “best pet in the kingdom” contest. | 那是“王国中最棒的宠物”比赛。 |
[04:13] | Good luck with that. | 祝你跟他好运。 |
[04:14] | Ha, ha, ha! | 哈,哈,哈! |
[04:16] | It’s about time the rest of the kingdom found out | 是整个王国的休息时间了。 |
[04:18] | What I’ve known for years. | 我认识了很久的。 |
[04:19] | What’s that? | 什么? |
[04:20] | That I’m already a blue ribbon bunny, baby! | 那我已经是蓝丝带兔宝宝了! |
[04:24] | Hit it, what-naught! | 揍它,什么家伙! |
[04:25] | You know, princess. | 你知道的,公主。 |
[04:27] | I’m no ordinary rabbit. | 我可不是一直普通的兔子。 |
[04:28] | No, no, no. | 不,不,不。 |
[04:30] | Yo, here we go. | 我们走吧。 |
[04:34] | ♪ when I hop through the garden, they stop and stare ♪ | ♪ 当我跳着穿过花园,他们驻足凝视 ♪ |
[04:38] | ♪ plain to see that I got that flair ♪ | ♪ 清楚地看到,我得到的天份 ♪ |
[04:39] | ♪ a little something called savoir faire ♪ | ♪ 一个小小的“诀窍” ♪ |
[04:41] | ♪ he’s no common hare ♪ | ♪ 他不是一只普通的兔子 ♪ |
[04:43] | ♪ I dig up a tasty gourmet lunch and I serve it on china ♪ | ♪ 我挖了一个可口美味的午餐,并把它放在瓷器盘子里。 ♪ |
[04:46] | ♪ ’cause when we’re talkin’ ’bout food, my friend, ♪ | ♪ 因为当我们谈起食物,我的朋友, ♪ |
[04:48] | ♪ there’s nobody fina ♪ ♪ | ♪ 那没人能够结束 ♪ |
[04:50] | ♪ y’all give it up, ’cause I got the moves ♪ | ♪ 因为我的动作,你已经放弃它了。 ♪ |
[04:52] | ♪ and I got the hops | ♪ 然后我跳起来 ♪ |
[04:53] | ♪ I’m tellin’ you, look out below ♪ | ♪ 我告诉你们,你们只能看看下面的位子 ♪ |
[04:55] | ♪ ’cause I’m the tops ♪ | ♪ 因为我是冠军 ♪ |
[04:57] | ♪ I’m a blue ribbon bunny, yeah, don’t you know? ♪ | ♪ 我是一只有蓝丝带的兔子,耶,你知道吗? ♪ |
[05:01] | ♪ a blue ribbon bunny, I’m the best in show ♪ | ♪ 一只蓝丝带的兔子,我是比赛中最好的 ♪ |
[05:05] | ♪ he’s a blue ribbon bunny ♪ | ♪ 他是一只蓝丝带兔子 ♪ |
[05:06] | ♪ and I’m all the rage ♪ | ♪ 我所有的热情 ♪ |
[05:08] | ♪ a blue ribbon bunny ♪ | ♪ 一只蓝丝带兔子 ♪ |
[05:10] | ♪ when I take the stage ♪ | ♪ 当我带着他踏上舞台 ♪ |
[05:13] | Break it down. Go clover! | 打破记录,走,三叶草! |
[05:16] | ♪ he’s a pro, look at him go, stealin’ the show ♪ | ♪ 他非常专业,看着他一路向前,在比赛中大放光彩 ♪ |
[05:19] | ♪ what other rabbit can nap all day, ♪ | ♪ 还有什么其他的兔子可以小睡了一整天 ♪ |
[05:21] | ♪ then polish off a whole buffet? ♪ | ♪ 然后干掉整个自助餐? ♪ |
[05:23] | ♪ right from the salad and the pate ♪ | ♪ 从沙拉和肉酱中 ♪ |
[05:25] | ♪ I’m king of the woods, without a doubt, there is no equal ♪ | ♪ 我是吃饭之王,毫无疑问的,没有谁能够跟我比的 ♪ |
[05:30] | ♪ you see me once, and then you’ll shout, ♪ | ♪ 你只要看我一次,你就会喊, ♪ |
[05:32] | ♪ “hey, I want a sequel!” | ♪ “嘿,我想继续!” ♪ |
[05:34] | ♪ y’all give it up, ’cause I got the moves, and I got the hops ♪ | ♪你们都放弃吧,因为我来了,然后我将获得胜利 ♪ |
[05:37] | ♪ I’m tellin’ you, look out below ♪ | ♪ 我告诉你们,你们只能看看下面的位子 ♪ |
[05:39] | ♪ ’cause he’s the tops ♪ | ♪ 因为他是冠军 ♪ |
[05:41] | ♪ I’m a blue ribbon bunny ♪ | ♪ 我是一只蓝丝带兔子 ♪ |
[05:43] | ♪ yeah and don’t you know? ♪ | ♪ 耶,你知道吗? ♪ |
[05:44] | ♪ I’m a blue ribbon bunny ♪ | ♪ 我是一只蓝丝带兔子 ♪ |
[05:46] | ♪ he’s the best in show ♪ | ♪ 他是比赛中最棒的 ♪ |
[05:48] | ♪ he’s a blue ribbon bunny ♪ | ♪ 他是一只蓝丝带兔子 ♪ |
[05:50] | ♪ at the pet contest ♪ | ♪ 在宠物比赛中 ♪ |
[05:52] | ♪ a blue ribbon bunny ♪ | ♪ 一只蓝丝带兔子 ♪ |
[05:54] | ♪ you’re gonna see who’s best ♪ | ♪ 你们去看看谁是最棒的 ♪ |
[05:58] | ♪ blue | ♪ 蓝色 ♪ |
[06:01] | ♪ ribbon! ♪ | ♪ 丝带 ♪ |
[06:03] | ♪ blue ribbon bunny ♪ | ♪ 蓝丝带兔子 ♪ |
[06:05] | ♪ blue ribbon bunny, don’t you know? ♪ | ♪ 蓝丝带兔子,你们知道吗? ♪ |
[06:08] | ♪ blue ribbon bunny, he’s the best in show ♪ | ♪ 蓝丝带兔子,比赛中最棒的 ♪ |
[06:11] | ♪ blue ribbon bunny ♪ | ♪ 蓝丝带兔子 ♪ |
[06:13] | ♪ blue ribbon bunny at the pet contest ♪ | ♪ 宠物比赛中的蓝丝带兔子 ♪ |
[06:16] | ♪ you know who’s the best! ♪ | ♪ 你们知道谁是最棒的!♪ |
[06:18] | (笑)( laughs ) 我!me! | |
[06:20] | (大笑)( laughs, grunts ) | |
[06:22] | And strut, and strut, and pose! | 神气的走,神气的走,摆个造型! |
[06:25] | Mm. Looking good, praline. | 嗯,看上去不错,普兰。 |
[06:28] | Take five. | 来五个。 |
[06:29] | Amber, praline. Good morning! | 安布尔,普兰,早上好! |
[06:31] | ( gasps ) | |
[06:34] | What is the point of giving great advice if no one listens? | 这么好的主意难道就没人听吗? |
[06:38] | James: All right. | 詹姆斯:那好吧。 |
[06:39] | Let’s try the double backflip. | 让我们尝试双后空翻。 |
[06:41] | (呼噜声)( grunts ) (狒狒喷着响鼻)( baboon chortles ) | |
[06:46] | We gotta work on the landing. | 我们要着陆了。 |
[06:48] | All right, clover. | 好的,三叶草。 |
[06:50] | Let’s get you ready for the contest. | 让我们准备好迎接比赛。 |
[06:51] | What are you talkin’ about? | 你们在谈论什么? |
[06:53] | I’m already ready. | 我已经准备好了。 |
[06:54] | Ow! Do you have to brush my fur? | 噢!你要刷我的毛? |
[06:56] | It’s full of knots. | 毛上全都是结。 |
[06:58] | And you need to look your best. | 要把你搞的最好看。。 |
[06:59] | (叹气)( groans ) | |
[07:01] | I think I need a snack break. | 我想我需要吃点零食。 |
[07:03] | Oh, but clover. I’m not finished. | 哦,但是三叶草,我还没刷好呢。 |
[07:05] | (用鼻子吸)( sniffs ) | |
[07:06] | (叹气)( groans ) | |
[07:08] | If you even want a chance of winning the contest, | 如果你还想有机会赢得比赛 |
[07:11] | You can’t bring an ordinary bunny like clover. | 你就不能带一个像三叶草一样的普通兔子。 |
[07:14] | You need a pet with a special talent. | 你需要一个有特殊本领的宠物。 |
[07:17] | Praline… | 普兰… |
[07:18] | Show her the shimmer. | 给她看看闪光。 |
[07:24] | Does clover even have a special talent? | 三叶草有这样的特别本领吗? |
[07:27] | Other than eating? | 除了吃以外? |
[07:29] | Oh, no! | 哦,没有! |
[07:31] | He’s going to get all dirty now. | 他要把所有的东西都弄脏了现在。 |
[07:33] | ( sighs ) come with me, sofia. | 跟我来,苏菲亚。 |
[07:35] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪儿? |
[07:36] | The castle zoo. | 城堡的动物园。 |
[07:37] | If you want to bring a bunny to the contest, | 如果你想带一只兔子去参加比赛, |
[07:40] | I’m going to show you the best bunny in the kingdom. | 我带你去看一下王国中最好的兔子。 |
[07:51] | Ginger… | 金格… |
[07:56] | Wow, her fur’s so white. | 喔,她的毛是那样的白。 |
[07:58] | Whiter than the whitest snow. | 就像最白的白雪那样。 |
[08:02] | Sofia: And so soft. | 苏菲亚:还这么柔软。 |
[08:03] | No knots to brush out. | 也没有打结的地方。 |
[08:05] | And ginger has a special talent. | 并且金格还有一个特殊的本领。 |
[08:08] | Ginger. Whistle. | 金格,吹口哨。 |
[08:10] | (口哨的音调)( whistling a tune ) | |
[08:13] | 喔…Wow… | |
[08:14] | Mm-hmm. | |
[08:15] | But I’m already bringing clover. | 但是我已经带了三叶草了。 |
[08:18] | 哦…Oh… | |
[08:19] | It doesn’t really matter which one you bring, | 你带哪个并不重要, |
[08:21] | Since praline and I are going to win. | 因为有了普兰,所以我肯定会赢的。 |
[08:23] | But I figured if you’re going to enter, | 但我想,如果你打算参加比赛, |
[08:25] | You shouldn’t embarrass yourself. | 你不应该让自己难堪。 |
[08:27] | (马嘶声)( horse neighing ) | |
[08:29] | ( gasps ) oh! They’re here! | 哦,她们在这儿! |
[08:31] | 谁?Who? | |
[08:32] | Oh, I told some of our friends about the contest. | 哦,我跟我的一些朋友说起这个比赛。 |
[08:38] | Amber: Hildegard! | 安布尔:希尔德加德! |
[08:40] | 薇薇安!Vivian! | |
[08:41] | Hi, sofia! | 嗨!苏菲亚! |
[08:42] | Hi, crackle! | 嗨!克里克! |
[08:43] | Where’s my clover?! | 我的三叶草在哪里?! |
[08:45] | Where is he? | 他在哪里? |
[08:47] | Huh?! Crackle? | 哈?!克里克? |
[08:48] | 三叶草!!Clover!! | |
[08:49] | Clover: Oof! | 三叶草:噢! |
[08:51] | Hey! Remember when I told you I am not much of a hugger? | 嘿!还记得当我告诉你我没有太大的秘密? |
[08:55] | I remember everything you say! | 我记得你说的每一件事情! |
[08:57] | Every precious word! | 精确到每一个单词! |
[08:59] | Ugh… Whoa! | 嗯…喔! |
[09:01] | 喔…Wow… | |
[09:02] | Well, as long as you are here. | 好,只要你在这里。 |
[09:04] | We might as well have a cook-out! | 我们就有了一个厨师! |
[09:07] | Lightly grilled or extra crispy? | 轻轻烤并且要特别脆? |
[09:10] | Crispy, baby! | 脆的,宝贝! |
[09:11] | (深呼吸)( takes deep breath ) | |
[09:16] | (大象喇叭)( elephant trumpets ) | |
[09:19] | Zandar’s entering an elephanin the pet contest? | 简达带着一头大象参加宠物大赛? |
[09:22] | That’s his pet. | 那是他的宠物。 |
[09:25] | (尖叫)( mink squeaking ) | |
[09:31] | Vivian: Crackle! | 薇薇安:克里克! |
[09:35] | How did you teach crackle to ride a unicycle? | 你是怎么教会克里克骑独轮车的? |
[09:38] | I didn’t. She taught herself. | 我没有,她自己学的 |
[09:41] | ( sighs ) everyone’s pet is so talented. | 每个人的宠物都是这么有本领. |
[09:44] | Clover: Hey, princess! | 三叶草:嘿!公主! |
[09:45] | I’m ready to get back to– | 我已经准备好要回去了_ |
[09:46] | ( burps )excuse me. | 除了我. |
[09:48] | 呵呵.Heh-heh. | |
[09:49] | Let’s get ready for the big show. | 让我们准备好大赛。 |
[09:51] | So, clover… | 所以,三叶草… |
[09:53] | Do you have any special talents? | 你有什么特别的本领? |
[09:54] | Besides my natural good looks and charm? | 除了我天生的英俊和魅力? |
[09:57] | 嗯。Uh-huh. | |
[09:58] | Uh… I can dance. | 嗯…我会跳舞。 |
[09:59] | Really? That’s great! Can you show me? | 真的?太棒了!能跳给我看看吗? |
[10:01] | ( mumbling ) uh-huh, yeah, look at that, | 嗯,好吧,看, |
[10:06] | That’s the clover funk, uh-uh. | 这就是三叶草忧虑,呃。 |
[10:08] | Put my ears up here, shake, shake, shake, shake. | 把我的耳朵放在这里,摇啊摇,摇啊摇。 |
[10:11] | Tah-dah! Uh-huh, yeah! | 耶! |
[10:13] | 真好。That’s nice. | |
[10:15] | I was just getting warmed up. | 我刚刚热身。 |
[10:17] | ( mumbling ) uh-uh, uh-uh, blue ribbon bunny… | 噢,噢,蓝丝带兔子… |
[10:21] | Uh, you can show me more later. | 哦,等会再给我看吧。 |
[10:23] | We have to get you cleaned up first. | 我们首先要把你身上打扫干净。 |
[10:26] | I was just saving those for later. | 我只是拯救那些后来的。 |
[10:29] | See? I’m good to go. | 看?我很好,可以去了。 |
[10:33] | Ow! Are you done yet? | 噢,你还没有完成? |
[10:36] | There. Now all we have to do is put the bow on. | 那里。现在我们要做的就是把领结带上。 |
[10:39] | Bow?! No bow, no! | 领结?!不是领结,不! |
[10:40] | No one said anything about a bow. | 没有人说过任何跟领结有关的东西。 |
[10:42] | Do I look like the kind of bunny that would wear a pink bow? | 你看我像那种会穿粉红色的蝴蝶结兔子吗? |
[10:47] | Uh-uh. No, no, no, no… | 哦,不,不, 不,不 |
[10:50] | Amber: Time to go to the contest, everyone! | 安布尔:大家注意了,是时候去参加比赛了! |
[10:52] | I’m gonna grab a few snacks for the road. | 我拿点吃的路上吃。 |
[10:54] | But we have to go! | 但是我们必须要走了! |
[10:55] | It’ll just take a second. | 稍微等一会儿而已。 |
[10:57] | Sofia, are you coming? | 苏菲亚,你去吗? |
[10:59] | Uh-huh. I’m just waiting for clover. | 哦,我正在等三叶草。 |
[11:04] | I hope you feel like riding in a parade today, praline! | 普兰,我希望你喜欢今天的花车游行! |
[11:09] | The parade… | 游行… |
[11:11] | Hey, clover. | 嘿,三叶草。 |
[11:13] | I was thinking… | 我正在想… |
[11:15] | You don’t have to go to the contest | 你不必去比赛 |
[11:16] | If you don’t want to. | 如果你不想去的话。 |
[11:18] | What do you mean? | 你的意思是? |
[11:19] | You don’t like having your fur brushed or wearing bows. | 你不喜欢你的毛皮或戴蝴蝶结。 |
[11:23] | Yeah, but I don’t have to do any of that stuff to win. | 耶,但我没有为赢得比赛做任何事情。 |
[11:26] | I’m just saying… | 我只是说… |
[11:27] | If you didn’t want to go, | 如果你不想去, |
[11:28] | There’s another bunny I could take. | 我就不会带另一只兔子去了。 |
[11:30] | Another bunny? | 另一只兔子? |
[11:32] | Ginger. At the castle zoo. | 城堡动物园的金格。 |
[11:34] | ( coughs ) | 哦…Uh… |
[11:35] | Yeah, well, sure, now that you mention it, | 是的,好吧,当然,现在你的意思是 |
[11:38] | I-I was only going because you asked me to. | 我仅仅是因为你叫我来的。 |
[11:41] | I really didn’t want to go. | 我是真的不想去。 |
[11:42] | 真的?Really? 是的。Yeah. | |
[11:44] | So, it’s okay if I take ginger instead? | 所以,我如果用金格替代你去比赛也是没问题的? |
[11:46] | Go for it. I got naps to take. | 去吧,我要午睡了。 |
[11:48] | Carrots to eat, grapes to… | 还有胡萝卜要去吃,还有葡萄… |
[11:51] | I’m good. | 我挺好的。 |
[11:52] | Okay, great! Thanks, clover. | 好的,真棒!谢谢,三叶草。 |
[11:56] | Sure thing… | 没问题… |
[12:01] | Excuse me, ginger. | 对不起,金格。 嗯?Hmm? |
[12:03] | How would you like to go to the pet contest with me? | 你愿意跟我一起去参加宠物比赛吗? |
[12:05] | My amulet lets me talk to animals. | 我的艾薇拉项链让我有能力跟动物直接说话。 |
[12:08] | Oh, it does, does it? | 哦,是的。 |
[12:10] | So, ginger, what do you say? | 所以,金格,你说什么? |
[12:12] | I thought you were bringing another pet. | 我觉得你应该带另外一个宠物去。 |
[12:15] | He didn’t really want to go. | 他真的是不愿意去。 |
[12:17] | And you’re so talented, we’ll win for sure. | 你这么有本领,我们真的能赢。 |
[12:21] | Well, I do love a good pet contest. | 好吧,我确实也挺想参加这个宠物比赛。 |
[12:24] | Let me get my bow. | 让我拿上我的领结。 |
[12:26] | You like wearing bows? | 你要穿上领结吗? |
[12:28] | 我?Do I? | |
[12:31] | 瞧!Voila! | |
[12:32] | ( gasps ) | |
[12:38] | Hey, clover! Aren’t you coming? | 嘿,三叶草!你不来了吗? |
[12:39] | (叹气)( sighs ) 不了。not anymore. | |
[12:41] | What?! No, why?! Is it me? | 什么?!不,为什么!是我吗? |
[12:43] | Because I can hug you less. | 因为我可以少抱抱你。 |
[12:45] | Uh, a little less. | 哦,只少一点。 |
[12:47] | No, it’s me. | 不,是我。 |
[12:49] | You don’t want to go? | 你不是不想去吗? |
[12:50] | I do. I-I mean, I did. | 想的,我的意思是,曾经想的。 |
[12:53] | But sofia wants to take another rabbit. | 但是苏菲亚想带另外一个兔子去。 |
[12:56] | But you’re the best bunny ever! | 但是你已经是最棒的兔子了! |
[12:58] | ( scoffs ) sofia doesn’t think so. | 苏菲亚不是这么想的。 |
[13:00] | And if she doesn’t think I’m a blue ribbon bunny… | 如果她不认为我是一只蓝丝带兔子… |
[13:02] | Then maybe I’m not. | 那么可能我就不是。 |
[13:03] | Vivian: Crackle! | 薇薇安:克里克! |
[13:05] | Maybe we’ll come back after and have another cook-out. | 也许我们回来后还有另一个厨师。 |
[13:09] | 再见?See you later? | |
[13:11] | Yeah, crackle. You have fun. | 耶,克里克,祝你玩得开心。 |
[13:15] | (叹气)( sighs ) | |
[13:18] | (马嘶声)( horse neighing ) | |
[13:20] | Where is sofia? | 苏菲亚在哪里? |
[13:22] | sofia: Hi! | (开门声)( door slams ) 苏菲亚:嗨! |
[13:23] | 等我!Wait for me! | |
[13:29] | Oh, that’s more like it. | 哦,还是更喜欢它。 |
[13:32] | Coachman, we are ready to go! | 车夫,我们准备出发了! |
[13:47] | (狒狒喷着响鼻)( baboon chortles ) | |
[13:49] | This is going to be so much fun. | 这将是非常有趣的。 |
[13:52] | Oh, no, no, no. | 哦,不,不,不。 |
[13:53] | Pet contests are serious business. | 宠物比赛是件严肃的事。 |
[13:56] | We can have fun afterwards. | 我们可以在这以后欢乐。 |
[13:58] | Right. Of course. | 对,当然了。 |
[14:00] | (詹姆斯笑)( james laughing ) (狒狒喷着响鼻)( baboon chortling ) | |
[14:04] | (叹气)( sighs ) | |
[14:06] | ( gasping ) | |
[14:11] | (尖叫)( squeaking ) | |
[14:12] | Vendor: Fruits and berries, start your day right! | 小贩:水果和浆果,开始您美好的一天! |
[14:16] | Ooh! Ginger, do you wanna play “catch”? | 噢!金格,你会玩“抓捕”吗? |
[14:18] | Catch what? | 抓什么? |
[14:21] | Ah, you look like you could use a bite of breakfast there. | 啊,你看起来像可以开始吃早餐了。 |
[14:24] | Here you go, princess! | 给你,公主! |
[14:25] | 谢谢你!Thank you! | |
[14:29] | Clover and I play this all the time. | 三叶草一直和我玩这个游戏。 |
[14:31] | I toss the blueberries in the air, | 我把蓝莓扔到空中, |
[14:32] | And you catch them in your mouth! | 然后你用嘴巴直接接住吃掉。 |
[14:34] | It’s fun! Hip! | 很有趣!好! |
[14:37] | Oh, I like to eat my blueberries the proper way. | 哦,我喜欢以合适的方式吃蓝莓。 |
[14:41] | And never before a performance, sweetie. But thank you. | 并且从来不在演出之前,亲爱的,不过谢谢你了。 |
[14:45] | This is who you pick over clover? | 这是你挑选的三叶草? |
[14:48] | Oh, hi, crackle. | 哦,嗨,克里克。 |
[14:50] | Don’t “hi, crackle” me. | 不要跟我说“嗨,克里克。” |
[14:51] | You really hurt clover’s feelings. | 你真的伤害了三叶草的感情。 |
[14:54] | And if you hurt clover’s feelings, you’ve hurt mine. | 并且如果你伤害了三叶草的感情,你也就伤害了我的感情。 |
[14:56] | I didn’t hurt his feelings. | 我没有伤害他的感情。 |
[14:58] | He said he didn’t want to go. | 他说他不想去的。 |
[15:00] | He was just being nice because you told him | 他非常棒,因为你告诉过他的。 |
[15:02] | You wanted to bring “fluffy” over there. | 你想带着“蓬松”去那儿的。 |
[15:03] | (口哨声)( whistling ) | |
[15:05] | 真的?Really? 真的!Really! | |
[15:07] | Vivian: Crackle! | 薇薇安:克里克! |
[15:08] | Come on! The contest is going to start soon. | 走吧,比赛马上就要开始了。 |
[15:14] | (金格在吹口哨)( ginger whistling ) | |
[15:16] | Whoa. Your pet’s really cool! | 哇,你的宠物好酷啊! |
[15:18] | How long have you had her? | 你拥有她多久了? |
[15:20] | Oh, not long. | 哦,没多久。 |
[15:22] | I’ve had max since he was a puppy. | 我从麦克斯还是一只小狗的时候就拥有了他。 |
[15:23] | But he doesn’t do neat tricks like yours. | 但他并没有像你的宠物这样巧妙的本领。 |
[15:26] | Then why did you enter him in the contest? | 那么为什么你还要带他来参加比赛? |
[15:28] | ’cause he’s my best friend. Right, max? | 因为他是我最好的朋友,对吧,麦克斯? |
[15:31] | (汪汪)( barking ) | |
[15:42] | barker: Contestants! | (响铃声)( bell ringing ) 主持人:选手们! |
[15:44] | The show is about to begin! | 表演马上就要开始了! |
[15:46] | 祝你们好运!Good luck! (人群欢呼)( crowd cheering ) | |
[15:48] | Ginger, I made a big mistake. | 金格,我犯了一个大错误。 |
[15:51] | I should’ve brought clover. | 我应该带三叶草来的。 |
[15:52] | But I thought you wanted to win. | 但是我觉得你会赢。 |
[15:55] | I’d rather be with my friend. I’m sorry. | 我应该跟我的朋友在一起,对不起。 |
[16:00] | Can you hold ginger? | 你能带着金格吗? 哦,我能!Oh, my! |
[16:02] | Thanks, baileywick! | 谢谢你,柏力维可! |
[16:04] | Back to the castle, please! | 请回城堡! |
[16:06] | I need to find my friend! | 我要去找我的朋友! |
[16:17] | 三叶草…Clover… | |
[16:18] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么? |
[16:20] | Aren’t you supposed to be at the contest? | 你不是想参加比赛吗? |
[16:22] | (叹气)( sighs ) 好吧…well… | |
[16:24] | I left before it started. | 我在开始之前离开了。 |
[16:25] | I thought I needed an extra-special pet to win it. | 我想我需要一个特别的宠物去赢得比赛。 |
[16:29] | But I forgot what makes you more special than any other bunny. | 但我忘了是什么使你比其他兔子更特别。 |
[16:32] | Yeah? What’s that? | 是吗?是什么呢? |
[16:34] | You’re my best friend. | 你是我最好的朋友。 我?I am? |
[16:37] | I should have brought you to the contest like I said I would. | 我应该带你去参加比赛,就像我曾经说过的那样。 |
[16:40] | 对不起。I’m sorry. | |
[16:41] | And no matter what anyone else says, if you ask me…. | 不管别人怎么说,如果你问我… |
[16:45] | ♪ you’re a blue ribbon bunny, and so much more ♪ | ♪ 你是一只蓝丝带兔子。♪ |
[16:50] | ♪ a blue ribbon bunny, the one I adore ♪ | ♪ 我崇拜的那个蓝丝带兔子。♪ |
[16:54] | ♪ a blue ribbon bunny, and it’s no contest ♪ | ♪ 一只蓝丝带兔子,没有其他的对手 ♪ |
[16:58] | ♪ a blue ribbon bunny ♪ | ♪ 一只蓝丝带兔子 ♪ |
[17:01] | ♪ I know you’re the best ♪ | ♪ 我知道你是最棒的 ♪ |
[17:09] | Is there anything I can do to make it up to you? | 有什么我可以帮你的? |
[17:12] | Well, yeah. | 好,耶。 |
[17:13] | We can go win that pet contest. | 我们一起去赢得比赛吧。 |
[17:15] | You still want to go? | 你还是要去? |
[17:17] | You still want to ride in a parade? Uh-huh! | 你还是想在游行中坐花车是吧?嗯,哈! |
[17:19] | Then let’s hop to it! | 然后,让我们跳吧! |
[17:25] | (人们鼓掌)( crowd clapping ) | |
[17:29] | Oh, crackle! Do the hoop of fiery flames! | 哦,克里克!做一个火焰圈! |
[17:34] | Crowd: Ooh! | 人群:哦! |
[17:35] | Now the spin! | 现在转起来! |
[17:38] | (人群欢呼)( crowd cheers ) | |
[17:41] | 谢谢你们。Thank you. | |
[17:49] | And strut, and strut, and pose! | 神气的走,神气的走,摆造型! |
[17:53] | Crowd: Ooh! | 人群:哦! |
[17:56] | Now give them the shimmer. | 现在给他们一个闪光。 |
[18:01] | Crowd: Ah! | 人群:哦! |
[18:04] | Oh, thank you, thank you! | 哦,谢谢你们,谢谢! |
[18:06] | Thank you so much! | 非常感谢! |
[18:09] | Come along, praline. Let’s go wait in the winner’s circle. | 来吧,普兰。让我们去等待冠军吧。 |
[18:14] | Sofia: It’s not over yet. | 苏菲亚:还没有结束呢。 |
[18:16] | Coachman, get us as close as you can! | 车夫,让我们尽可能的接近! |
[18:21] | Since that was our last contestant, it’s time to– | 刚才是最后一场比赛,现在是—— |
[18:23] | (马嘶声)( horse whinnies ) 呀!yah! | |
[18:27] | 接近了。That’s close. | |
[18:34] | It looks like there’s a last-minute entry. | 看起来像是最后一分钟进场了。 |
[18:36] | (鼓掌)( applause ) | |
[18:38] | 打节奏!Hit it! 打节奏!Hit it! | |
[18:39] | (欢快的曲调)( bouncy tune ) | |
[18:41] | (人们欢呼)( crowd cheering ) | |
[18:43] | Clover: Whoo! | 三叶草:喔! |
[18:44] | (呼噜声,喃喃自语)( grunting, mumbling ) | |
[18:48] | 继续,三叶草!Go, clover! 继续,三叶草!Go, clover! | |
[18:49] | (笑声)( giggles ) | |
[18:50] | ( grunting ) | 闪开!Split! |
[18:52] | 嗯,喔!Uh-huh… Whoo! | |
[18:55] | Hey, he’s pretty good! | 嘿,他是相当不错的! |
[18:57] | And he makes the cutest noises. | 他是最可爱的声音。 |
[18:59] | 继续,三叶草!Go, clover! | |
[19:01] | 嗯!Uh-huh! | |
[19:02] | 耶!Yeah! | |
[19:05] | Come on, princess! It’s your turn! | 来吧,公主!轮到你了! |
[19:13] | (人群欢呼)( crowd cheers ) | |
[19:14] | 喔!Whoo-hoo! | |
[19:15] | (口哨声)( whistling ) | |
[19:17] | child in crowd: Bunny! Sofia! | (笑)( laughing ) 人群中的孩子:兔子!苏菲亚! |
[19:20] | Boy: Look at that! | 男孩:看那儿! |
[19:22] | Now for the big finale! | 现在大结局! |
[19:31] | Ready when you are! | 准备好,你的时间到了! |
[19:32] | Hip! Ho! | 来一个! |
[19:34] | Hip! Ho! | 来一个! |
[19:36] | 喔!Whoo-hoo! 干得漂亮!Great job! | |
[19:40] | 来一个!Hip! | |
[19:42] | 来一个!Hip! | |
[19:45] | 哇-哈-哈!Whoa-ho-ho! | |
[19:47] | 真棒!That was great! | |
[19:48] | I’m so glad we got to do that! | 我很高兴我们这样做了! |
[19:50] | Me too, princess. | 我也是,公主! |
[19:54] | The judges have voted, and it’s time to announce the winner. | 评委已经投票,而现在是时候宣布获胜者。 |
[19:58] | Ooh, I’m so nervous, I can barely breathe. | 哦,我非常紧张,我几乎不能呼吸了。 |
[20:02] | Ha! Good, ’cause I’m too tired to dodge flames right now. | 哈!好的,我现在太累了,以至于无法闪避火焰了。 |
[20:05] | I just wanted to say, as one talented bunny to another: | 我只是想说,正如一个有本领的兔子对另一个说: |
[20:10] | That was…Wonderful. | 那是…太棒啦。 |
[20:14] | And the most magnificent pet in the kingdom is… | 王国里最棒的宠物是… |
[20:17] | 嗯。Mm-hmm. | |
[20:18] | Clover the rabbit! | 三叶草兔子! |
[20:20] | yeah! All right, clover! | (人群欢呼)( crowd cheers ) 耶!太好了,三叶草! |
[20:23] | ( gasps ) | 你赢了!you won! |
[20:25] | 我赢了!I won! 我赢了!I won! 我赢了!I won! | |
[20:27] | (清清嗓子)( clears throat ) 我当然会赢。’course I won. | |
[20:29] | What’d I tell you, princess? | 我曾经跟你说过的,公主? |
[20:31] | Oh! But… You gave them… The shimmer! | 哦!但是…你给了他们…闪光! |
[20:35] | (哈哈大笑)( chortling ) | |
[20:36] | 恭喜!Congratulations! | |
[20:39] | ( crowd gasps ) | |
[20:41] | And now the moment we’ve all been waiting for. | 现在是我们都在等待的时刻。 |
[20:44] | It’s time for the village faire parade! | 现在是村里的盛大游行时间! |
[20:48] | (欢呼)( cheering ) | |
[20:53] | (口哨声)( whistling ) | |
[20:55] | ( giggling ) | |
[20:59] | ( gasps ) | |
[21:00] | 喔!Whoo-hoo! | |
[21:02] | ( growls ) | 三叶草!Clover! |
[21:04] | Isn’t this great?! | 棒吗? |
[21:06] | (嘴里塞满了)( mouth full) 是啊。yup. | |
[21:09] | Clover. Please don’t eat the float. | 三叶草,请不要吃花朵。 |
[21:11] | All this waving is making me hungry. | 这些花朵让我感觉饿了。 |
[21:14] | Well, when we get back to the castle, | 好吧,当我们回城堡的时候, |
[21:16] | I’ll have the chefs make you the biggest feast ever. | 我有厨师让你吃有史以来最大的盛宴。 |
[21:18] | A whole feast, just for me?! | 一场盛宴,只为我一个人准备?! |
[21:21] | Anything for my blue ribbon bunny. | 为我的蓝丝带兔子。 |
[21:23] | (笑)( giggles ) | |
[21:36] | ♪ |