时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | ♪ It’s for my daughter Alice. | |
[00:08] | ♪ I was a girl in a village ♪ | ♪ 我是一个自由自在的乡下女孩 ♪ |
[00:10] | ♪ doin’ all right | |
[00:12] | ♪ then I became a princess overnight ♪ | ♪ 突然变成了一个公主 ♪ |
[00:14] | ♪ now I gotta figure out how to do it right ♪ | ♪ 现在我开始知道怎么做才是对的 ♪ |
[00:17] | ♪ so much to learn and see ♪ | ♪ 还需要学习很多 ♪ |
[00:19] | ♪ up in the castle with my new family ♪ | ♪ 我住在新家城堡里 ♪ |
[00:22] | ♪ in a school that’s just for royalty ♪ | ♪ 在贵族学校里学习 ♪ |
[00:24] | ♪ a whole enchanted world is waiting for me ♪ | ♪ 一个神奇的世界正等着我 ♪ |
[00:29] | ♪ I’m so excited to be ♪ ♪ sofia the first ♪ | ♪ 我是如此的开心 ♪ ♪ 小公主苏菲亚 ♪ |
[00:32] | ♪ I’m findin’ out what bein’ royal’s all about ♪ | ♪ 我开始明白什么是贵族 ♪ |
[00:36] | ♪ sofia the first ♪ | ♪ 小公主苏菲亚 ♪ |
[00:37] | ♪ makin’ my way ♪ | ♪ 做自己 ♪ |
[00:39] | ♪ it’s been adventure every day ♪ | ♪ 每天都充满冒险 ♪ |
[00:42] | ♪ sofia ♪ ♪ it’s gonna be my time ♪ | ♪ 苏菲亚 ♪ ♪ 现在让我 ♪ |
[00:44] | ♪ sofia ♪ ♪ to show them all that I’m | ♪ 苏菲亚 ♪ ♪ 告诉你们苏菲亚就是我 ♪ |
[00:46] | ♪ sofia the first ♪ | ♪ 小公主苏菲亚 ♪ |
[01:07] | What kind of dance do you think we’ll learn today, amber? | 安布尔,你觉得我们今天会学哪种舞蹈? |
[01:09] | Oh…More ballet, I hope. | 哦…我更希望是芭蕾。 |
[01:11] | Chaines, chaines, chaines…Jete– | 轻,轻,轻…跳—— |
[01:13] | ( yells, gasps ) | |
[01:15] | I meant to do that. Flora: Children, | 我的意思是… 弗洛尔:孩子们, |
[01:17] | May I have your attention, please? | 请大家注意: |
[01:19] | We won’t be having dance class today. | 今天我们不上舞蹈课。 |
[01:22] | (失望的窃窃私语)( murmuring of disappointment ) | |
[01:23] | How come, miss flora? | 为什么?弗洛尔小姐 |
[01:24] | Because instead you’ll be preparing | 因为你们要开始准备 |
[01:27] | For a very important test. | 一场非常重要的考试。 |
[01:29] | The princess test. | 公主考试。 |
[01:31] | (模糊的低语)( indistinct murmuring ) | |
[01:34] | What’s the princess test? | 什么是公主考试? |
[01:35] | The princess test is your chance | 公主考试是你们的一次机会 |
[01:37] | To show us everything you’ve learned | 向大家展示你们学到的所有东西 |
[01:39] | About being a true princess. | 在成为一名真正的公主前。 |
[01:42] | Everything? But we’ve learned so much. | 所有的东西?但是我们学了这么多东西呢。 |
[01:44] | Can you at least give us a hint about what’s on the test? | 你能至少给我们一个关于考试是什么暗示吗? |
[01:47] | I’m sorry, but that’s all we can tell you. | 对不起,刚才说的已经是全部能够告诉你们的了。 |
[01:49] | Except that it will take place right after school. | 除了一件事情,就是考试将在放学后马上进行。 |
[01:52] | Right, but that’s it. | 对,但就是这样。 |
[01:54] | In the ballroom.Right. | 就在舞蹈房间,对。 |
[01:55] | After school, in the ballroom. | 放学后在舞蹈房间。 |
[01:57] | And that’s all we’re saying. | 这就是我们要说的。 |
[01:59] | You have the rest of the school day to study. | 今天剩下的时间你们可以学校里学习。 |
[02:02] | Good luck, everyone! | 祝你们每个人好运! |
[02:05] | If we’re going to be tested on everything we’ve learned, | 如果要对我们已经学会一切都进行测试, |
[02:08] | Maybe we should go to the library and study. | 也许我们应该去图书馆学习。 |
[02:10] | I’ll go with you, sofia. | 我也想跟你一起去,苏菲亚。 |
[02:12] | Great. Want to come, amber? Hildegard? | 好,安布尔,希尔德加德,你们想去吗? |
[02:15] | Amber and I already know everything about being a princess. | 安布尔和我已经学好了所有的成为公主的一切事情。 |
[02:18] | But we should go with them… ( scoffs ) | 但是我们还是跟她们去吧… |
[02:20] | In case they have any questions. | 如果她们有问题可以给她们解答。 |
[02:21] | Which they will. So, let’s go. | 她们肯定会有问题的,那么,我们走吧。 |
[02:26] | (叹气)( sighs ) | |
[02:27] | Where do we start? | 我们从哪里开始? |
[02:28] | Let’s ask the librarian. Mrs. Higgins? | 让我们问一下图书管理员,希金斯女士? |
[02:31] | Hello-odly-odly-odly, dear princesses. ( chuckles ) | 嗨,亲爱的公主们。 |
[02:34] | Hi there, mrs. Higgins. Can you help us with something? | 嗨,希金斯女士,您能给我们一些帮助吗? |
[02:36] | Why, surely. | 当然可以啦。 |
[02:37] | We have an important test today, | 我们今天将要参加一场重要的考试。 |
[02:39] | And we all need to do well. | 我们必须要做的好才行。 |
[02:41] | Do you have any books about being a good princess? | 您这里有关于怎么做一个好公主的书吗? |
[02:44] | Oh, yes. I have a whole wall of them. | 哦,对的,我这里有一整墙的这样的书。 |
[02:47] | Princesses: Wow! | 公主们:喔! |
[02:49] | ( chuckles ) I hope you can read fast. | 我希望你能读的很快。 |
[02:51] | These two are my favorites. | 这两本是我的最爱。 |
[02:54] | Thanks, mrs. Higgins! | 谢谢,希金斯女士! |
[02:56] | Ooh! Absolutely-toodly-oodly-oodly! | 哦,绝对的! |
[02:58] | Good luck on the test, ladies. | 祝你们考试时好运,女士们。 |
[03:03] | Huh. Oh… | 嗯。 |
[03:05] | Do they really expect us to know all these things? | 难道他们真的认为我们知道所有这些事情? |
[03:08] | I mean, “banquet manners”? | 我的意思是“宴会礼仪”? |
[03:10] | I learned those when I was three. | 我从三岁就开始学习这些东西了。 |
[03:12] | “tea party conversation topics”? | “茶党的话题”? |
[03:15] | Weather, the news, your dress, my dress, | 天气,新闻,你的衣服,我的衣服, |
[03:18] | Scone recipes, and that’s it. | 烤饼食谱,就是这样。 |
[03:20] | Okay, then what about… | 好的,那么怎么样… |
[03:22] | “correct ways to use a handkerchief”? | “正确的使用一块手帕”? |
[03:25] | Oh! Like so… | 哦,就像这样… |
[03:26] | Dab, dab, dab, and blot. | 轻拍,轻拍,轻拍然后吸干。 |
[03:29] | So, all of you know everything already. | 所以,你们都已经知道所有的这些知识了。 |
[03:32] | Oh, not everything. | 哦,不是一切。 |
[03:34] | I can only name 138 kingdoms. | 我只能叫出138位国王。 |
[03:36] | But amber, that’s all there are. Hmm. | 但是安布尔,那已经是所有的。嗯。 |
[03:38] | Maybe I do know everything. | 也许我知道一切。 |
[03:40] | 哈。Huh. | |
[03:41] | (叹气)( sighs ) | |
[03:43] | You’ll do fine, sofia. | 你会做得很好,苏菲亚。 |
[03:45] | But I haven’t been a princess very long. | 但是我才成为公主没多长时间。 |
[03:47] | There’s so much I don’t know. | 还有这么多我不知道的。 |
[03:49] | Oh, it’s true. | 哦,是的。 |
[03:51] | If you want to pass the princess test, | 如果你想通过公主考试, |
[03:54] | I’ll show you what really matters. | 我会告诉你什么是真正重要的。 |
[03:56] | Come with me. Uh… | 跟我来。嗯… |
[03:57] | 好吧。Okay. | |
[04:00] | Oh, take it from me, sofia… | 哦,看着我,苏菲亚… |
[04:03] | This is the most important thing you’ll need to know | 这是你需要知道的最重要的事情。 |
[04:05] | About being a princess. | 怎样成为一名公主。 |
[04:08] | How to turn around in a circle really slowly? | 怎样真正缓慢的转一圈? |
[04:12] | No! Your gown, silly. | 不!你的礼服,傻瓜。 |
[04:14] | Just make sure it looks gorgeous, like mine, | 只要确保看上去很华丽,就像我这样的。 |
[04:18] | And you’ll do fine. | 而且你会做得很好。 |
[04:20] | Oh? That’s it? | 哦,那是什么? |
[04:21] | Inside this box is the key to being a great princess. | 这个盒子里面是成为一个伟大的公主的关键。 |
[04:27] | My great grandmama always said, | 我伟大的祖母总是说, |
[04:29] | “proper fan-fluttering is the most important part of being a princess.” | “适当的挥舞扇子是成为一个公主最重要的部分。” |
[04:33] | Now, hold it firmly. | 现在,牢牢的抓住它。 |
[04:34] | Open it gently and flutter like so. | 打开它,就像这样轻轻地晃。 |
[04:37] | Watch and learn, ladies. | 看并学习,女士们。 |
[04:39] | And don’t forget: Every princess has to know how to curtsy. | 并且不要忘记:每个公主都已经知道如何行屈膝礼. |
[04:45] | And dance. | 和跳舞。 |
[04:46] | 一,二,三。One, two, three. 一,二,三。One, two, three. | |
[04:48] | 一,二,三。One, two, three. 一,二,三。One, two, three. | |
[04:50] | Gown, fan, curtsy, dance. | 礼服,扇子,行屈膝礼,跳舞。 |
[04:54] | 懂了吧!Got it! | |
[04:55] | Good, because it’s almost time for the test! | 好,因为差不多到考试的时间了! |
[04:57] | We’d better head over to the ballroom. | 我们最好去舞蹈房间。 |
[04:59] | We don’t wanna be late. | 我们不想迟到. (叹气)( sighs ) |
[05:00] | We most certainly do not. | 我们肯定不会. |
[05:02] | Come along, ladies. | 来吧,女士们. |
[05:03] | I hope I’m ready for the test. | 我希望我已经为考试做好了准备. |
[05:07] | Gown, fan, curtsy, dance. | 礼服,扇子,行屈膝礼,跳舞。 |
[05:08] | Gown…Fan… Curtsy…Dance. | 礼服…扇子…行屈膝礼…跳舞。 |
[05:11] | Gown…Fan… Curtsy…Dance. | 礼服…扇子…行屈膝礼…跳舞。 |
[05:14] | Princess amber… Hello, dear. | 安布尔公主… 你好,亲爱的。 |
[05:16] | Oh, I wish I could, mrs. Higgins, | 哦,我希望我可以,希金斯女士, |
[05:20] | But the princess test is about to start. | 但是公主考试马上就要开始了。 |
[05:22] | Oh, I understand, dear. | 哦,我知道,亲爱的。 |
[05:24] | Princess jun, could you help me, please? | 俊公主,你能够帮我吗?求求你了。 |
[05:27] | I’m sorry, mrs. Higgins. | 对不起,希金斯女士。 |
[05:28] | I want to, but I can’t, even though I really want to. | 我非常想帮你,但是我不能,甚至我真的非常想帮你。 |
[05:31] | So sorry. Oh, not to worry, dear. | 太抱歉了。 哦,别担心,亲爱的 |
[05:33] | Uh, princess hildegard? | 哦,希尔德加德公主? |
[05:35] | Excuse me? Princess hildegard? | 对不起?希尔德加德公主? |
[05:37] | (叹气)( sighs ) | |
[05:39] | Gown, fan, curtsy, dance– princess sofia? | 礼服,扇子,行屈膝礼,跳舞—— 苏菲亚公主/ |
[05:41] | Can yhelp me, dear? | 你能帮我吗?亲爱的? |
[05:43] | What’s the matter, mrs. Higgins? | 发生了什么,希金斯女士? |
[05:45] | Oh! Well, thank you for stoppin’. | 哦,好的,感谢你停下来。 |
[05:47] | I have to bring these books home, | 我必须把这些书带回家。 |
[05:49] | But my wheelbarrow broke, | 但是我的手推车坏掉了。 |
[05:51] | And I can’t carry them myself. | 我没有办法把这些书带回去了。 |
[05:53] | Would you please help me? | 你能帮我吗? |
[05:54] | I don’t live very far. | 嗯…Um… 我住的不是很远。 |
[05:57] | Just down the path a wee bit. | 就沿着这条路走下去一点点路。 |
[05:59] | Just a wee bit. | 一点点。 |
[06:00] | Oh, mrs. Higgins… | 哦,希金斯女士… (铃声)( bell ringing ) |
[06:02] | The princess test is starting soon. | 公主考试马上就要开始了。 |
[06:04] | 哦…Oh… | |
[06:05] | But, if you live close by… | 但是,如果你就住在附近… |
[06:08] | I guess I can help you real quick. | 我想我能帮你,我们走快点 |
[06:10] | Oh, well that’s very kind of you, dear. | 哦,好呀,你太仁慈了,亲爱的 |
[06:14] | Now you take those, and I’ll take these. | 现在你拿着那些,我拿着这些。 |
[06:16] | They’re a bit heavy. | 有点重。 |
[06:17] | ( grunting ) | |
[06:19] | Sofia! Um, where are you going? | 苏菲亚!嗯,你要去哪儿? |
[06:22] | To help mrs. Higgins. But what about the princess test? | 去帮助希金斯女士。 但是公主考试怎么办? |
[06:25] | Mrs. Higgins doesn’t live far. | 希金斯女士住的不远。 |
[06:27] | I can make it back in time. | 我能够及时赶回来。 |
[06:28] | Being late is not a good way to start the test. | 在考试中迟到可不好。 |
[06:32] | Don’t worry. I’ll see you soon. | 别担心,我很快回来见你。 |
[06:34] | Come along, dear. This way! | 走吧,亲爱的,走这里! |
[06:36] | (哼着欢快的歌曲)( humming merrily ) | |
[06:40] | I just love books! | 我只喜欢书! |
[06:42] | I can’t wait to get home and start reading. | 我等不及回家,想马上开始阅读这些书。 |
[06:45] | In fact, I’m not going to wait. | 实际上,我不会等了。 |
[06:48] | ( humming ) | 哦…oh… |
[06:50] | “once upon a time there was a”– | “从前,有一个“—— |
[06:52] | 哦!Oh! | |
[06:53] | 天哪,黛茜。Oops…Daisy. | |
[06:54] | 哦!啊!Oh! Ah! | |
[06:55] | Roosie-doosie-doosie! | 露西-露西-露西! |
[06:57] | Oh, my goodness. I– | 哦,天哪,我—— |
[06:59] | Are you okay? | 你好吗? |
[07:00] | Oh, yes, yes… ( chuckles ) | 哦,是的,是的… |
[07:02] | Mmm. I’m fine. | 我很好。 |
[07:06] | Oh. | (清清嗓子)( clears throat ) |
[07:08] | Now where did I leave off? | 现在我离开去哪里呢? |
[07:10] | “and they all lived happily ever after, | ”他们都一直过得很幸福, |
[07:12] | The end.” oh, that was fast. | 一直“ 哦,好快。 |
[07:14] | Maybe you should wait until you get home before you read that. | 也许你应该等到你回到家了再阅读。 |
[07:18] | I suppose you’re right. | 我觉得你说的对。 |
[07:21] | My cottage is just across this bridge. | 过了桥就到了我的小屋了。 |
[07:23] | ( gasps ) | 黑果木。huckleberry. |
[07:25] | The bridge is broken. | 这桥断了。 |
[07:27] | I don’t think we can get around that fallen tree. | 我不认为我们能靠那倒下的树过河。 |
[07:30] | Then how are we going to get to your cottage? | 那么我们怎样才能到你的小屋呢? |
[07:32] | Well, there’s another way, | 好吧,只能走另一条路了。 |
[07:35] | But it’ll take a bit longer. | 但是,那条路有点长。 |
[07:37] | 有点长?嗯…Longer? Um… | |
[07:39] | But that might make me late for the princess test. | 但是,这可能使我在公主考试迟到。 |
[07:41] | Oh, sofia, dear, I understand if you need to go back. | 哦,苏菲亚,亲爱的,我知道如果你要回去。 |
[07:45] | I’ll be okay on my own. | 我自己会好起来 |
[07:49] | ( groans ) | |
[07:50] | I can’t let you carry all these heavy books by yourself, mrs. Higgins. | 我不会让你拿着这么重的书,希金斯女士. |
[07:55] | Oh, sofia, you’re such a dear | 哦,苏菲亚,你太可爱了。 |
[07:58] | For going out of your way to help me, you know that? | 你知道吗,你用这种方式来帮助我 |
[08:01] | All the other princesses just rushed right past me. | 那些公主们将会通过考试的。 |
[08:05] | ♪ | |
[08:08] | Gather round, girls. The princess test will now begin. | 围在一起女孩们,公主考试现在开始。 |
[08:11] | As you know, a princess meets kings and queens | 如你所知,一个公主会见到许多国王和王后 |
[08:14] | From all around the world. | 从世界各地来的。 |
[08:16] | So let’s see how well you know your royal greetings. | 因此,让我们看看你如何知道你的皇室问候语。 |
[08:19] | Princess hildegard, you’re up first. | 希尔德加德公主,你是第一个。 |
[08:22] | This is going to be so easy. | 这太简单了。 |
[08:24] | Now, hildegard, imagine you’re visiting | 现在,希尔德加德,想象一下你要访问 |
[08:27] | The kingdom of wei-ling. | 韦林王国。 |
[08:29] | How would you greet the emperor? | 你怎样问候皇帝? |
[08:31] | I know this! I would… | 我知道!我将会… |
[08:33] | Uh, you know, I-I would just… | 哦,你知道的,我将… |
[08:36] | Uh, then, I would… | 然后,我将… |
[08:37] | (呜咽)( whimpers ) | |
[08:38] | Uh–uh, I’m sorry. | 嗯,对不起。 |
[08:40] | I can’t remember! | 我想不起来了! |
[08:41] | That’s okay, dear. Princess mae, | 没关系,亲爱的。下一位是梅公主, |
[08:44] | I can’t believe I forgot the answer! | 我不能相信我忘了答案! |
[08:47] | Amber, I’m going to fail the princess test. | 安布尔,我无法通过公主考试了。 |
[08:51] | Oh, hildegard, the test is just beginning. | 哦,希尔德加德,考试才刚刚开始。 |
[08:53] | I’m sure you’ll do better on the next part. | 我相信你后面会做的更好。 |
[08:56] | But what if I do worse?! | 但是如果我做的更差呢! |
[08:58] | ( groans ) | 希尔德加德!Hildegard! |
[09:00] | Where’s sofia? | 苏菲亚在哪里? |
[09:01] | She isn’t back yet? | 她还没有回来? |
[09:03] | Back from where? | 从哪里回来? |
[09:09] | Is your cottage far from here? | 你的小屋离这里很远吗? |
[09:11] | No, not really. I’ll draw you a map. | 不,不完全是这样,我给你画个地图。 |
[09:13] | Oh, no! You– you don’t need to– okay. | 哦,不!你——你不用了——好吧。 |
[09:16] | If my cottage is this “x,” | 如果我的小屋是这个”X”, |
[09:18] | And we’re this circle over here, | 我们就是这里的圆圈, |
[09:20] | Then just put an “x” here, | 然后”X“在这里, |
[09:23] | And an “x” here, | 然后在这里一个”X”, |
[09:24] | And tic-tac-toe, I win. | 然后,一字棋,我赢了。 |
[09:26] | I love a good game. | (笑)( laughs ) 我喜欢这个游戏。 |
[09:28] | (笑)( chuckles ) | |
[09:29] | (笑声小了)( chuckles weakly ) | |
[09:30] | 真好笑,嗯…Funny. Uh… | |
[09:32] | Maybe we should keep going, mrs. Higgins? | 可能我们应该继续前进了,希金斯女士? |
[09:34] | yes, indeed. | (笑)( chuckles ) 是的,确实是的。 |
[09:36] | My cottage is just up this way an itsy bit. | 我的小屋就在这条路再往前一点。 |
[09:40] | Mmm. Let’s go. | 嗯,我们走吧。 |
[09:41] | ( humming ) | |
[09:45] | After you, my dear. | 你先走,亲爱的。 |
[09:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢你。 |
[09:49] | ( gasps ) oh, I’m so sorry. | 哦,太对不起了 |
[09:51] | A proper princess would’ve done the polite thing and let you go first. | 一个可敬的公主应该做的有礼貌的事情是让你先走。 |
[09:55] | oh, don’t be silly. | (笑)( chuckling ) 哦,别犯傻了。 |
[09:57] | You are a proper princess. | 你是一个可敬的公主。 |
[09:59] | Not really. At least… | 不完全是,至少… |
[10:01] | I don’t always feel that way. | 我并不总是有这样的感觉。 |
[10:03] | Why, what do you mean? | 为什么,你的意思是? |
[10:05] | I wasn’t born a princess. | 我不是一个天生的公主。 |
[10:07] | And sometimes, I feel like I have to keep proving I belong. | 有时候,我觉得我必须去证明我是公主。 |
[10:15] | ♪ I study hard ♪ | ♪ 我努力学习 ♪ |
[10:17] | ♪ I read the books ♪ | ♪ 我读书 ♪ |
[10:19] | ♪ but everywhere I turn ♪ | ♪ 但是我的所到之处 ♪ |
[10:22] | ♪ it seems like there’s a zillion things ♪ | ♪ 需要学习的东西数不胜数。 ♪ |
[10:28] | ♪ that I still need to learn ♪ | ♪ 我仍然需要学习 ♪ |
[10:33] | ♪ I’ve got the shoes ♪ | ♪ 我得到了鞋子 ♪ |
[10:34] | ♪ I’ve got the dress ♪ | ♪ 我得到了衣服 ♪ |
[10:36] | ♪ that makes me a princess ♪ | ♪ 这些把我变成了一个公主 |
[10:38] | ♪ I guess ♪ | ♪ 我猜想 ♪ |
[10:39] | ♪ I have all the stuff ♪ | ♪ 我拥有的一切 ♪ |
[10:41] | ♪ but is it enough ♪ | ♪ 但是这足够 |
[10:43] | ♪ to make me a success ♪ | ♪ 把我变得成功吗 |
[10:46] | ♪ oh, how do I keep on trying ♪ | ♪ 哦,我继续去尝试 ♪ |
[10:48] | ♪ and just stay strong ♪ | ♪ 只是努力坚持 ♪ |
[10:52] | ♪ when so many times I wonder if I belong ♪ | ♪ 当我很多次的想,我想如果我属于王室 ♪ |
[10:58] | ♪ they look at me ♪ | ♪ 他们看着我 ♪ |
[11:00] | ♪ what do the see♪ | ♪ 但他们在看什么 |
[11:01] | ♪ am I royal or just pretending to be ♪ | ♪ 我是王室或只是假装 ♪ |
[11:04] | ♪ but this is the day ♪ | ♪ 但是这一天是 ♪ |
[11:06] | ♪ to make them all say | ♪ 让他们说 ♪ |
[11:08] | ♪ that I fit in perfectly ♪ | ♪ 我的做法是完美的 ♪ |
[11:11] | ♪ I’ve gotta keep on trying ♪ | ♪ 我要继续尝试 ♪ |
[11:14] | ♪ and just stay strong ♪ | ♪ 只是努力坚持 ♪ |
[11:18] | ♪ ’cause this is my chance to show them ♪ | ♪ 因为这是我向他们展示的机会 ♪ |
[11:20] | ♪ that I belong ♪ | ♪ 我属于王室 ♪ |
[11:24] | ♪ is it all about the fan ♪ | ♪ 这是所有关于 ♪ |
[11:27] | ♪ or which dress someone wore ♪ | ♪ 那个穿着礼服的人 ♪ |
[11:31] | ♪ ’cause I would think that what’s inside ♪ | ♪ 使我觉得里面有 ♪ |
[11:34] | ♪ should mean a whole lot more ♪ | ♪ 应该是说了一大堆更多 ♪ |
[11:39] | ♪ so I’ve gotta go ♪ | ♪ 所以我要走了 ♪ |
[11:41] | ♪ and take this test ♪ | ♪ 要参加考试 ♪ |
[11:43] | ♪ I’m gonna try my very best ♪ | ♪ 我要去尽我的努力 ♪ |
[11:46] | ♪ to make the right move ♪ | ♪ 做出正确的举止 ♪ |
[11:47] | ♪ and finally prove ♪ | ♪ 并且最终证明 ♪ |
[11:49] | ♪ I’m as royal as the rest ♪ | ♪ 我是王室 ♪ |
[11:53] | ♪ yes I’m gonna keep on trying ♪ | ♪ 是的,我将继续尝试 ♪ |
[11:55] | ♪ and I’ll stay strong ♪ | ♪ 我将努力的坚持 ♪ |
[11:59] | ♪ ’cause this is my chance to show them ♪ | ♪ 因为这是我向他们展示的机会 ♪ |
[12:02] | ♪ that I belong ♪ | ♪ 我属于王室 ♪ |
[12:07] | (叹气)( sighs ) | |
[12:09] | ♪ there may be things ♪ | ♪ 有可能是 ♪ |
[12:11] | ♪ I may get wrong ♪ | ♪ 我可能做错了 ♪ |
[12:13] | ♪ but I gotta just stay strong ♪ | ♪ 但是我要继续努力坚持 ♪ |
[12:19] | ♪ I’m gonna finally show them ♪ | ♪ 我将最终向他们展示 ♪ |
[12:24] | ♪ I belong ♪ | ♪ 我属于王室 ♪ |
[12:41] | From what I’ve seen, sofia, | 从我所看到的,苏菲亚, |
[12:43] | I think you make a wonderful princess. | 我认为你是一个相当好的公主 |
[12:46] | Thanks, mrs. Higgins. | 谢谢你,希金斯女士. |
[12:49] | ♪ | |
[12:54] | (咕哝)( grunting ) | |
[12:55] | (尖叫)( squeaking ) | |
[12:57] | (叹气)( sighs ) | |
[12:58] | Very nice fan-fluttering, | 扇子挥动的很好。 |
[13:00] | Princess amber. | 安布尔公主。 |
[13:01] | ♪ | |
[13:07] | Ooh, impressive. | 哦,让人印象深刻。 |
[13:09] | ♪ | |
[13:13] | Amber: Hilde… | 安布尔:希尔德… |
[13:15] | What’s going on? Why aren’t you fanning? I need to… | 这是怎么回事?你为什么不扇了?我需要… |
[13:17] | Um, warm up my fingers. | 嗯,暖和一下我的手指。 |
[13:19] | One must stretch before one fans. | 在扇扇子前要先伸展一下 |
[13:21] | 一只小猪,One little piggy, 两只小猪,two little piggy, 三只小猪,three little piggy– 哈?huh? | |
[13:25] | 四。Four. 好的。Okay. | |
[13:26] | What’s really going on? | 到底发生了什么呢? |
[13:27] | You’re the best fan-flutterer in the school. | 你是学校里扇子扇的最好的。 |
[13:29] | You should be out there… Fluttering. | 你应该在那里…扇扇子。 |
[13:31] | I know, but what if I mess up again? | 我知道,但如果我又搞砸了呢? |
[13:34] | I’m better off not trying at all. | (叹气)( sighs ) 我最好不要再试了。 |
[13:37] | (呜咽)( whimpers ) | |
[13:38] | We can’t let hildegard miss the rest of the test | 我们不能让希尔德加德错过考试的其余部分 |
[13:40] | Or she won’t pass. | 或者她不想通过考试。 |
[13:41] | I know, but what can we do? | 我知道,但是我们要怎么做呢/ |
[13:44] | Oh no, it’s getting late. | 哦,不,天黑了。 |
[13:46] | The test must be halfway over by now. | 到现在考试已经进行了一半了。 |
[13:48] | We’re almost there, dear. | 我们快到了,亲爱的。 |
[13:50] | Just across this stream a little ways. | 过了这条小溪还有一点点路了。 |
[13:54] | Where’s the bridge? | 桥在哪里? |
[13:55] | 哦!Oh! (笑)( chuckles ) | |
[13:56] | We don’t need a bridge. | 我们不需要桥。 |
[13:57] | We can just walk across the rocks. | 我们从石头上跨过去。 |
[13:59] | Walk across the rocks? ( gasps ) | 跨过石头? |
[14:02] | ( sighs ) okay. | 好吧。 |
[14:05] | Let’s go. | 走吧。 |
[14:07] | Follow me. Whoo-ooh. | 跟着我。 |
[14:09] | (轻声的叫)( both grunting lightly ) | |
[14:15] | Just a few more. | 只是远了一点。 |
[14:17] | ( grunting, yelling ) | |
[14:19] | 不!No! | |
[14:20] | 我的扇子!My fan! | |
[14:23] | (哭)( crying ) 哦…oh… | |
[14:28] | (呜咽)( grunts ) | |
[14:29] | Hildegard said fan-fluttering is a huge part of the test. | 希尔德加德说挥舞扇子是考试中巨大的一部分。 |
[14:33] | Now I lost my fan and I’m late. | 现在我丢了扇子而且我还迟到了。 |
[14:35] | Oh, well why don’t you go back to your test, dear? | 哦,为什么你不回去参加考试,亲爱的? |
[14:39] | I’m sure I can make it… | 我相信我可以把它… |
[14:41] | (挣扎)( struggling ) 带回家。home from here. 哦…Ooh… | |
[14:44] | Whoo-ooh-ooh. | |
[14:45] | ( gasps ) ( grunting ) | |
[14:46] | Here, mrs. Higgins. ( moaning softly ) | 这里,希金斯女士。 |
[14:49] | ( grunting ) ( grunts ) | |
[14:50] | I said I’d help you get home, | 我说过我要帮你回家。 |
[14:51] | So I’m not leaving until we get there. | 所以,我不会离开,直到我们到达那里。 |
[14:53] | Aww…Are ya sure? | 啊…你确定? |
[14:56] | I’m sure. Besides… | 我确定,除了… |
[14:57] | And my sister said that that’s the most important part of the test. | 我姐姐说的考试中最重要的部分以外。 |
[15:02] | Did she, now? | 难道她,现在呢? |
[15:04] | Mm-hmm. | |
[15:10] | So which way to your cottage? | 这条路可以到你家? |
[15:11] | Just through those trees. We’re not far. | 穿过那片树林,我们不远了 |
[15:15] | I told you I don’t want to take the test! | 我告诉你,我不想参加考试了! |
[15:19] | Not if I’m going to get everything wrong. | 否则可能我将会去把每件事情搞错。 |
[15:21] | (叹气)( sighs ) 这样说吧。here’s the deal. | |
[15:23] | If you take the test, you might mess up again. | 如果你参加考试,你可能又搞砸了。 |
[15:25] | 安布尔…Amber… | |
[15:26] | Or you might do really great. | 或者你可能真的很棒。 |
[15:28] | But you definitely won’t pass if you get scared and quit. | 如果你感到害怕而离开的话你就肯定不能通过考试。 |
[15:32] | I guess you’re right. | 我猜你是对的 |
[15:34] | I always am. | (叹气)( sighs ) 我总是对的. |
[15:36] | Time to test your posture, ladies. | 检查你们姿势的时候到了,女士们。 |
[15:38] | Here’s a book for you. | 这是一本给你的书。 |
[15:40] | And a book for you. | 这是给你的。 |
[15:43] | Everyone try to walk to the other side of the ballroom. | 每个人都要尝试走到舞蹈房间的另一边。 |
[15:47] | And remember, stand straight and tall, | 记住,要站得笔直,挺拔, |
[15:51] | And the books won’t fall. | 书不能掉下来。 |
[15:57] | 哦…Oh… | |
[15:58] | Looking good. Ooh! | 看上去很好,哦! |
[16:00] | (尖叫声,叹息)( squeaks, sighs ) | |
[16:02] | Lovely form, everyone. | 每个人的姿势都不错。 |
[16:04] | But a princess needs to keep her good posture | 但是公主需要保持她的良好姿势 |
[16:07] | In all situations. | 在任何情况下。 |
[16:09] | 哦!Ooh! | |
[16:11] | (笑)( chuckling ) | |
[16:13] | 哇!Whoa! 这很难!This is hard! | |
[16:15] | 哦,不!Oh, no! | |
[16:18] | ( gasping ) | |
[16:19] | Hmm! | |
[16:21] | 哦,哦,不!Oh! Oh, no! | |
[16:23] | I can’t do it! | 我做不到! |
[16:24] | Yes you can! | 你能的! |
[16:25] | Don’t give up, hilde. | 不要放弃,希尔德。 |
[16:26] | Straight and tall. | 笔直和挺拔。 |
[16:29] | Excellent work, princess hildegard! | 做的很好,希尔德加德公主! |
[16:33] | ( gasps ) | 我做到了。I did it. |
[16:34] | ( sighs ) | 我做到了。I did it! |
[16:36] | Thanks for convincing me to give it another try, amber. | 谢谢你说服我再试试看,安布尔。 |
[16:39] | 任何时候。Anytime. | |
[16:40] | Next up on the princess test: | 公主考试接下来的内容是: |
[16:42] | The gown presentation. | 礼服展示。 |
[16:44] | Sofia: Your cottage! I can see it! | 苏菲亚:你的小屋!我看见了! |
[16:47] | ( groans ) | 对!It’s right– |
[16:48] | 哪里?There? | |
[16:50] | Across all that mud?! | 穿过那片泥地? |
[16:54] | Oh…Amber said my gown had to look perfect for the princess test. | 哦…安布尔说过我的礼服在公主考试的时候要看上去很完美。 |
[16:59] | If I get mud on it, I’ll fail the test for sure. | 如果我穿过泥地,我就真的无法通过考试了。 |
[17:02] | The last thing in the world I want | 我在世上最后要做的事情 |
[17:05] | Is to ruin your chances on the test. | 就是毁掉你参加考试的机会。 |
[17:07] | I know how important it is to you. | 我知道这对你来说是多么重要。 |
[17:10] | You go along now, dear. | 现在快走吧,亲爱的。 |
[17:12] | I can go the rest of the way myself. | 剩下的路我自己能行了。 |
[17:15] | 不。No. | |
[17:17] | ( gasps ) | 我知道。I know. |
[17:19] | I’ll just hold my dress up. | 我把我的衣服往上穿。 |
[17:20] | 就像这样。Like this! | |
[17:22] | ( grunting ) | |
[17:23] | All right, mrs. Higgins, | 好了,希金斯女士。 |
[17:24] | I’m ready to go. | 我准备好了。 |
[17:25] | (笑)( laughing ) | |
[17:26] | You are quite a young lady. | 你真是一个小女孩。 |
[17:31] | ( grunting ) | |
[17:36] | Aah! Be careful. | 啊!当心。 |
[17:37] | This mud is slippery. | 这泥很滑。 |
[17:38] | Oh! It certainly is. | 哦!很明显是的。 |
[17:41] | But if we move slowly, we should make it just fine. | 但是,如果我们走的慢一点,就会没事了。 |
[17:45] | (轻声的叫)( both grunting lightly ) | |
[17:47] | That’s it. We’re almost there. | 就是这样。我们快到了。 |
[17:49] | Just a few more– | 只是这一步跨的大了点—— |
[17:50] | ( yells ) | 喔!Whoo! |
[17:53] | (叹气)( sighs ) | |
[17:54] | Are you okay, mrs. Higgins? | 你好吗。希金斯女士? |
[17:55] | Oh, yes, well. | 哦,是的,好的。 |
[17:57] | A little bit of mud never hurt anyone. ( chuckles ) | 一点点泥伤不到任何人。 |
[18:01] | ( gasps ) | 我的礼服!my gown! |
[18:04] | ( gasps ) | 黒果木。huckleberry. |
[18:05] | now I’ll never pass the princess test. | (哭)( cries ) 现在我无法通过公主考试了。 |
[18:08] | ( gasps ) | 哦…oh… |
[18:10] | I’m so sorry, sofia. | 我非常抱歉,苏菲亚。 |
[18:13] | (呜咽)( whimpers ) | |
[18:16] | If it makes you feel any better, | 如果它让你感觉更好, |
[18:18] | Here we are, at my cottage. | 在这里,在我的小屋。 |
[18:21] | You know, dear, I couldn’t have made it home without you. | 你知道,亲爱的,没有你我不能把它带回家。 |
[18:24] | Thank you, sofia. | 谢谢你,苏菲亚。 |
[18:26] | you’re welcome. | (叹气)( sighs ) 别客气。 |
[18:27] | I may not have made it to the princess test, | 我可能没办法参加公主考试了, |
[18:30] | But at least we got you home. | 但是最后我们到你家了。 |
[18:32] | don’t give up on that test yet. | (笑)( chuckles ) 不要放弃考试。 |
[18:35] | We may still get you back in time. | 我们仍然可以及时赶回去。 |
[18:37] | 真的?怎么做?Really? But how? (笑)( chuckles ) | |
[18:39] | I know a shortcut. | (唱歌)( singsongy ) 我知道一个捷径。 |
[18:41] | Right this way. | 对,这条路。 |
[18:45] | But I don’t understand. | 但我不明白。 |
[18:46] | This is your cottage. | 这是你的小屋。 |
[18:48] | You’ll see… | 你将会看到… |
[18:49] | You’ll see. | 你将会看到。 |
[19:01] | ( gasps ) | |
[19:03] | 什么?What? | |
[19:05] | 哈?Huh? | |
[19:09] | ( gasping ) | |
[19:11] | Did you see that? | 你看到了吗? |
[19:12] | Princess: Mrs. Higgins? | 公主:希金斯女士? |
[19:13] | 苏菲亚?Sofia? | |
[19:14] | Where’d you come from? | 你从哪里过来? |
[19:16] | And what happened to your dress? | 你的衣服怎么了? |
[19:18] | Are we back at school? | 我们回到学校了? |
[19:20] | Indeed, we are. | 确实是的。 |
[19:21] | Welcome to the princess test, sofia. | 欢迎来到公主考试,苏菲亚。 |
[19:24] | But–but how did we get here? | 但是——但是我们是怎么到这里的? |
[19:27] | 等待。Wait. | |
[19:28] | ( humming ) | |
[19:29] | There are two mrs. Higgins? | 那儿有两个希金斯女士? |
[19:32] | (笑)( laughs ) 不,亲爱的。no, dear. | |
[19:34] | I’m not really mrs. Higgins. | 我不是真正的希金斯女士。 |
[19:41] | 芳娜小姐?Miss fauna? | |
[19:42] | I used magic to make myself look like mrs. Higgins. | 我用魔法把自己搞成看上去像希金斯女士。 |
[19:46] | So…I-I was helping you | 所以…我帮助的是你 |
[19:49] | Carry those books all this time? | 这段时间一直抱着这些书? |
[19:50] | Yes, you were. | 是的,是你。 |
[19:52] | I was here at the school the whole time! | 我一直都在学校里。 |
[19:55] | ( chuckling ) | |
[19:58] | Oh, it was all part of the princess test. | 哦,这是公主考试的全部内容。 |
[20:02] | 它是?It was? | |
[20:04] | Abso-toodly-oodly. | |
[20:05] | ( chuckling ) | 女孩们,girls, |
[20:07] | You are all wonderful princesses. | 你们都是很棒的公主。 |
[20:10] | Amber, your curtsies are commendable! | 安布尔,你的屈膝礼做的非常好! |
[20:13] | Thank you, miss flora. | 谢谢你,弗洛尔小姐。 |
[20:14] | And jun, your fanning is flawless. | 俊,你的扇子挥舞的完美无瑕。 |
[20:17] | And hildegard’s posture is positively perfect. | 希尔德加德的站姿也是无可挑剔。 |
[20:21] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢。 |
[20:23] | But, one of the most important things about being a princess | 但是,作为一名公主最重要的事情是 |
[20:27] | Is kindness. | 是仁慈。 |
[20:28] | So I made myself look like mrs. Higgins | 所以我把自己变成了看上去像希金斯女士 |
[20:31] | And asked every one of you for help, | 并请求你们每个人的帮助, |
[20:33] | Because a true princess | 因为一个真正的公主 |
[20:35] | Always helps a person in need. | 总是会在一个人需要的时候提供帮助。 |
[20:37] | Even if it means giving up something very important to you. | 甚至这样意味着要放弃一些对你非常重要的东西。 |
[20:42] | Now, all you other princesses will get silver stars | 现在,所有其他的公主都将获得银星 |
[20:48] | For the fine job you did here today. | 为今天你们在这里做的事情。 |
[20:51] | But since you, sofia, | 但是,对于你,苏菲亚, |
[20:53] | Were the only princess to stop and help mrs. Higgins– | 是唯一一个停下来并帮助希金斯女士的公主 |
[20:57] | It gives us all great joy | 这给了我们巨大的喜悦 |
[20:59] | To announce that you passed the princess test | 现在我们宣布你是通过考试的公主 |
[21:02] | With the highest honors. | 以最高的荣誉。 |
[21:04] | I passed? | 我通过了? |
[21:05] | And because of your excellent work today, | 因为你今天的优异表现, |
[21:08] | We’re awarding you a very special trophy. | 我们要授予你一个非常特殊的奖杯。 |
[21:13] | ( gasps ) | |
[21:14] | Oh, congratulations, dear. | 哦,祝贺你,亲爱的。 |
[21:17] | Thank you so much! | 太感谢你了! |
[21:18] | Jun: Whoo-hoo! Way to go, sofia! | 俊:喔噢!苏菲亚,好样的! |
[21:21] | She learned it all from me. | 她在这里向我学到了一切。 |
[21:23] | ( gasps ) pretty trophy. | 漂亮的奖杯。 |
[21:25] | Can I hold it? | 我能拿它吗? |
[21:26] | (咯咯地笑)( giggles ) 哦,安布尔。 oh, amber. | |
[21:30] | You did a great job. ( indistinct chattering ) | 你做的很好。 |
[21:33] | (笑)( laughing ) | |
[21:37] | ♪ |