时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | ♪ It’s for my daughter Alice. | |
[00:08] | ♪ I was a girl in a village ♪ | ♪ 我是一个自由自在的乡下女孩 ♪ |
[00:10] | ♪ doin’ all right | |
[00:12] | ♪ then I became a princess overnight ♪ | ♪ 突然变成了一个公主 ♪ |
[00:14] | ♪ now I gotta figure out how to do it right ♪ | ♪ 现在我开始知道怎么做才是对的 ♪ |
[00:17] | ♪ so much to learn and see ♪ | ♪ 还需要学习很多 ♪ |
[00:19] | ♪ up in the castle with my new family ♪ | ♪ 我住在新家城堡里 ♪ |
[00:22] | ♪ in a school that’s just for royalty ♪ | ♪ 在贵族学校里学习 ♪ |
[00:24] | ♪ a whole enchanted world is waiting for me ♪ | ♪ 一个神奇的世界正等着我 ♪ |
[00:29] | ♪ I’m so excited to be ♪ ♪ sofia the first ♪ | ♪ 我是如此的开心 ♪ ♪ 小公主苏菲亚 ♪ |
[00:32] | ♪ I’m findin’ out what bein’ royal’s all about ♪ | ♪ 我开始明白什么是贵族 ♪ |
[00:36] | ♪ sofia the first ♪ | ♪ 小公主苏菲亚 ♪ |
[00:37] | ♪ makin’ my way ♪ | ♪ 做自己 ♪ |
[00:39] | ♪ it’s been adventure every day ♪ | ♪ 每天都充满冒险 ♪ |
[00:42] | ♪ sofia ♪ ♪ it’s gonna be my time ♪ | ♪ 苏菲亚 ♪ ♪ 现在让我 ♪ |
[00:44] | ♪ sofia ♪ ♪ to show them all that I’m | ♪ 苏菲亚 ♪ ♪ 告诉你们苏菲亚就是我 ♪ |
[00:46] | ♪ sofia the first ♪ | ♪ 小公主苏菲亚 ♪ |
[01:01] | ( sofia reads onscreen text aloud ) | (苏菲亚在睡觉) |
[01:26] | Good morning, princess sofia. | 早上好,苏菲亚公主。 |
[01:28] | (打哈欠柔声)( yawns softly ) | |
[01:30] | Good morning, baileywick. | 早上好,柏力维可。 |
[01:32] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[01:33] | A little treat to start the day. | 一点小糕点开始新的一天。 |
[01:35] | Ohh! Thank you. | 哦!谢谢你。 |
[01:37] | Nothing like a bit of berry to make your day a bit more merry. | 没有什么,一点浆果,使你的一天更快活一点。 |
[01:41] | You’re in a good mood today. | 你今天心情很好。 |
[01:43] | I should be. It’s my birthday. | 当然好了,今天是我的生日。 |
[01:45] | ( gasps ) it is? | 是…吗? |
[01:46] | Happy birthday, baileywick! | 生日快乐,柏力维可! |
[01:49] | Is there going to be a party? | 是否将要举行聚会吗? |
[01:50] | Oh, I should say not. | 哦,我应该说不是。 |
[01:51] | A job well done is celebration enough. | 出色地完成工作已经足够庆祝了。 |
[01:53] | Oh, baileywick! | 哦,柏力维可! |
[01:55] | Off I go. | 门关了,我走了。 |
[01:57] | Enjoy your breakfast, sofia. | 享用早餐,苏菲亚。 |
[02:03] | (叹气)( sighs ) | |
[02:04] | What would we do without baileywick? | 没有柏力维可我们怎么办? |
[02:06] | I don’t know, miss. | 我不知道,小姐。 |
[02:07] | He does everything around here. | 他做了这里所有的事情。 |
[02:09] | You can always count on baileywick. | 你总是可以指望柏力维可。 |
[02:11] | It’s true. | 是的。 |
[02:13] | ♪ baileywick takes care of all of us ♪ | ♪ 柏力维可照顾我们所有的人 ♪ |
[02:15] | ♪ never puts up any kind of fuss ♪ | ♪ 从来没有把任何事情搞得大惊小怪 ♪ |
[02:18] | ♪ the castle steward ♪ | ♪ 城堡管家 ♪ |
[02:20] | ♪ who always aims to please ♪ | ♪ 谁总是旨在做好 ♪ |
[02:22] | ♪ he polishes all of my trophies ♪ | ♪ 他擦亮了我所有的奖杯 ♪ |
[02:25] | ♪ making sure that my dog has no fleas ♪ | ♪ 确保我的狗没有跳蚤 ♪ |
[02:28] | ♪ provides a hanky anytime I need to sneeze ♪ | ♪ 只要我要打喷嚏就会提供一个手帕 ♪ |
[02:32] | Ah-choo! | |
[02:33] | ♪ he’s baileywick ♪ | ♪ 他是柏力维可 ♪ |
[02:35] | ♪ the man of the castle does everything ♪ | ♪ 城堡里做一切事情的人 ♪ |
[02:37] | ♪ without any hassle, and super-quick ♪ | ♪ 没有任何麻烦并且超快速 ♪ |
[02:39] | ♪ you can always count on baileywick ♪ | ♪ 你总是可以指望柏力维可 ♪ |
[02:46] | ♪ baileywick, the king’s right-hand man ♪ | ♪ 柏力维可,国王的右手 ♪ |
[02:48] | ♪ draws up all of the household plans ♪ | ♪ 制订了所有的家务工作计划 ♪ |
[02:52] | ♪ reminds the children ♪ | ♪ 提醒孩子们 ♪ |
[02:53] | ♪ that they need to wash their hands ♪ | ♪ 他们要洗手了 ♪ |
[02:55] | ♪ before meals ♪ | ♪ 在吃饭前 ♪ |
[02:56] | ♪ he jots down all of my proclamations ♪ | ♪ 他记下了我所有的公告 ♪ |
[02:59] | ♪ and he never takes any vacations ♪ | ♪ 并且他从来不休假 ♪ |
[03:01] | ♪ when there’s a problem ♪ | ♪ 当哪里有问题 ♪ |
[03:04] | ♪ he always understands ♪ | ♪ 他总是能理解 ♪ |
[03:06] | ♪ he’s baileywick ♪ | ♪ 他是柏力维可 ♪ |
[03:08] | ♪ the man of the castle ♪ | ♪ 城堡里的男人 ♪ |
[03:09] | ♪ does everything without any hassle ♪ | ♪ 做任何事都没有麻烦 ♪ |
[03:12] | ♪ and super-quick ♪ | ♪ 并且超快 ♪ |
[03:13] | ♪ you can always count on baileywick ♪ | ♪ 你总是可以指望柏力维可 ♪ |
[03:17] | ♪ he’s always there, he’s everywhere ♪ | ♪ 他总是在那里,他无处不在 ♪ |
[03:19] | ♪ all day and every night ♪ | ♪ 每一天,每一晚 ♪ |
[03:22] | ♪ when troubles lurk ♪ | ♪ 当潜在的烦恼 ♪ |
[03:23] | ♪ I’ll make it work ♪ | ♪ 我要使它发挥作用 ♪ |
[03:25] | ♪ he gets the job done right ♪ | ♪ 他总是能够把工作做的正确 ♪ |
[03:27] | ♪ he’s baileywick ♪ | ♪ 他是柏力维可 ♪ |
[03:29] | ♪ the man of the castle ♪ | ♪ 城堡里的男人 |
[03:30] | ♪ does everything without any hassle ♪ | ♪ 做任何事都没有麻烦 ♪ |
[03:32] | ♪ and super-quick ♪ | ♪ 并且超快 ♪ |
[03:33] | ♪ through thin and thick ♪ | ♪ 他可以和你同甘共苦 ♪ |
[03:35] | ♪ you can always count on baileywick ♪ | ♪ 你总是可以指望柏力维可 ♪ |
[03:39] | ♪ count on baileywick ♪ | ♪ 指望柏力维可 ♪ |
[03:41] | ♪ you can count on baileywick ♪ | ♪ 你可以指望柏力维可 ♪ |
[03:50] | Everything’s ready for your royal play date, children. | 孩子们,皇家演出日的所有事情都已经准备好了。 |
[03:53] | Your friends will arrive any moment, | 你们的朋友会在任何时刻到达, |
[03:55] | And I’ll be on hand in case you need anything. | 我会在场提供任何你们需要的东西。 |
[03:57] | Oh, you no you won’t, baileywick. | 哦,不用了,柏力维可。 |
[03:59] | Your majesty? It’s your birthday today… | 陛下? 今天是你的生日… |
[04:02] | So we are giving you the day off. | 所以今天我们给你放假了。 |
[04:04] | Oh, that’s not necessary. | 哦,那完全没必要。 |
[04:05] | You always say no, but this time I insist. | 你总是说不用,但这次我坚持。 |
[04:09] | In fact, consider it a command. | 实际上,这是命令! |
[04:11] | But your majesty, I wouldn’t even know what to do with my day. | 但是陛下,我放假了甚至不知道这一天假期我应该干什么了。 |
[04:14] | Your brother nigel does. | 你哥哥奈杰尔知道。 |
[04:16] | (喇叭声)( trumpets blowing ) | |
[04:17] | 哈?Huh? | |
[04:21] | Happy birthday, wicky! | 生日快乐,维基! |
[04:24] | ( giggling ) | 维基?Wicky? |
[04:26] | Nigel? | 奈杰尔? |
[04:27] | So good to see you! Happy birthday… | 很高兴见到你!生日快乐… |
[04:31] | Baby brother! | 小弟弟! |
[04:32] | Birthday noogies! | 生日快乐,奈杰! |
[04:33] | 奈杰尔!Nigel! (笑)( chuckling ) | |
[04:35] | I didn’t know you had a brother. | 我不知道你有一个哥哥。 |
[04:37] | We don’t get to see each other much | 我们两个已经好久没见了。 |
[04:39] | Because wicky just works, works, works, | 因为维基总是在不停的工作,工作,工作。 |
[04:41] | But today, I have big plans! | 但是今天,我有一个很好的计划! |
[04:43] | What kind of big plans, nigel? | 什么样的好计划,奈杰尔? |
[04:46] | Today, wicky and I are going to do all the things we loved doing | 今天,维基跟我要去做我们想做的所有事情 |
[04:49] | When we were your age, many years ago. | 很久以前,在我还是你现在这样的年纪。 |
[04:52] | Nigel. Now, first… | 奈杰尔,现在,首先… |
[04:53] | We’re off to the orchard for a little apple-picking. | 我们这就去果园摘小苹果。 |
[04:56] | Remember how much fun we used to have apple-picking? | 还记得当时我们摘苹果是有多么开心吗? |
[05:00] | As I recall, | 让我想想, |
[05:02] | I was the one who did most of the picking. | 我是摘的最多的人。 |
[05:04] | Here’s a good one, nigel. | 这个很好,奈杰尔。 |
[05:08] | Thanks, wicky. | 谢谢,维基。 |
[05:09] | Is the basket full yet? | 篮子满了吗? |
[05:11] | Nope, but my belly is! Ha ha ha! | 没有,但是我的肚子满了!哈哈哈! |
[05:15] | And after the orchard, | 从果园出来, |
[05:17] | We’ll swing by the village ice cream cart. | 我们将坐在村里的冰激凌车旁。 |
[05:21] | Hey, wicky, do you think mine smells funny? | 嘿,维基,你认为我闻起来很好笑? |
[05:24] | (用鼻子闻)( sniffing ) | |
[05:27] | (笑)( laughing ) | |
[05:29] | ah, you fell for it every time, | (笑)( laughing ) 啊,你觉得每次都是这样, |
[05:33] | Little brother! | 小弟弟! |
[05:34] | And to cap off the day, | 这样休假一天, |
[05:35] | After we’re done wiping the ice cream off your nose, | 我们擦掉你鼻子上的冰激凌之后, |
[05:38] | A boat will pick us up off the dock | 一艘小船将带我们离开码头 |
[05:40] | To take us fishing, | 带我们去钓鱼。 |
[05:43] | Just like we used to do. | 就像我们以前经常做的那样。 |
[05:44] | Whoa, look at that snapper. | 哇,看那条齿鱼。 |
[05:46] | That was a catfish, nigel. | 那是一条鲶鱼,奈杰尔。 |
[05:48] | That was a snapper, wicky. | 那是齿鱼,维基。 |
[05:49] | 鲶鱼。Catfish. 齿鱼。Snapper. | |
[05:51] | 鲶鱼!Catfish! 齿鱼!Snapper! | |
[05:53] | Both: Ohh! Ohh! | 两个人都:哦!哦! |
[05:58] | Oh, what fun we used to have. | 哦,那时我们多么可笑啊。 |
[06:00] | I can’t think of a better way to spend the day. | 我想不出还有更好的办法来度过这一天了。 |
[06:03] | Sounds like you’re going to have a great time, baileywick. | 听起来你们有过一段很美好的时光,柏力维可。 |
[06:06] | (喇叭声)( trumpeting ) | |
[06:10] | Our friends are here! | 我们的朋友来了! |
[06:12] | Hey, everyone! | 嘿,大家好! |
[06:14] | 简达!Zandar! 希尔德加德。Hildegard. | |
[06:16] | Amber. Sofia. | 安布尔,苏菲亚。 |
[06:17] | ( all giggling ) | |
[06:18] | 嗨,苏菲亚!Hi, sofia! 嗨,苏菲亚!Hi, sofia! | |
[06:19] | Ruby! Jade! | 露比!杰德! |
[06:21] | Princess hildegard! | 希尔德加德公主! |
[06:22] | It’s so great to see you again! | 又见到你们真高兴! |
[06:24] | I know. Amber, james, and I each planned… | 我知道,安布尔,詹姆斯和我在计划… |
[06:26] | An activity for all of us. | 我们所有的活动。 |
[06:28] | My activity is playing pirates in my tree house. | 我的活动是在我的树屋打海盗。 |
[06:31] | 好的!All right! | |
[06:32] | Race you there! You’re on! | 到你那儿去! 是的! |
[06:34] | Wait for us! | 等等我们! |
[06:35] | Come on, sofia! Bye, baileywick! | 跟上,苏菲亚!再见了,柏力维可! |
[06:37] | Enjoy your day off! | 休假快乐! |
[06:39] | Amber! A tree house?! | 安布尔!一个树屋?! |
[06:40] | Don’t worry, hilde. | 别担心,希尔德。 |
[06:42] | I’m having a little tea party later. | 我后面还有一个小茶话会。 |
[06:44] | You can help me set it up. Gladly. | 很高兴你可以帮我把它布置好。 |
[06:46] | I just need to fetch my things, | 我要去拿我的东西, |
[06:48] | Excited for your day off are you, mr. Baileywick? | 今天是你的休息日,柏力维可先生你兴奋吗? |
[06:52] | Indeed, violet. | 事实上,紫罗兰。 |
[06:54] | I can’t remember the last time | 我都想不起来上次 |
[06:55] | Nigel and I got to spend a whole day together. | 奈杰尔跟我出去玩了一整天的时候了。 |
[06:57] | I just hope the children will be okay without me. | 我只是希望孩子们没有我的时候也很好。 |
[07:00] | I’m sure they’ll be just fine. | 我保证他们会很好。 |
[07:05] | (响铃声)( bell dinging ) | |
[07:09] | Hoist the sails, captain zandar! | 扬帆,简达船长! |
[07:11] | Aye-aye, admiral james! | 啊-是的,詹姆斯海军上将! |
[07:21] | Admiral! We’re under attack! | 上将!我们受到攻击! |
[07:23] | ( giggling ) | 海盗!pirates! |
[07:25] | Your ship is ours, admiral! | 你的船是我们的了,海军上将! |
[07:27] | Aaarrghh! | |
[07:28] | 预备!En garde! | |
[07:30] | 啊,伙计!Aaarrrgh, matey! 进攻!Charge! | |
[07:32] | 停!Avast! | |
[07:34] | Surrender your ship, admiral james! | 交出你的船,詹姆斯海军上将! |
[07:38] | 接招!Take that! | |
[07:40] | 还有!And that! | |
[07:41] | (大家都在笑)( all laughing ) | |
[07:46] | 哦!哦!Unh! Ohh! | |
[07:47] | (都在使劲儿)( both audibly straining ) | |
[07:50] | 啊!嘿!Ah! Hey! | |
[07:59] | 嗯!Unh! | |
[08:01] | 詹姆斯!James! | |
[08:03] | Are you okay? Ah, my ship! | 你还好吗?啊,我的船! |
[08:05] | Maybe we can fix it. | 说不定我们可以修好它。 |
[08:07] | 怎么修?How? | |
[08:08] | Hey! Maybe baileywick can fix it. | 嘿!也许柏力维可能够修好它。 |
[08:11] | But it’s his day off. | 但是,今天他休假。 |
[08:13] | But he hasn’t left yet. | 但是他还没有离开呀。 |
[08:15] | 柏力维可!Baileywick! | |
[08:16] | 柏力维可!Baileywick! | |
[08:18] | Oh, dear. Is that james calling me? | 哦,亲爱的,是詹姆斯在叫我吗? |
[08:19] | Oh, wicky, I’m sure whatever he wants can wait. | 哦,维基,我确定无论如何他会等下去。 |
[08:22] | It sounds like he really needs me. | 听起来他真的需要我。 |
[08:24] | I’ll be right back. | 我很快回来。 |
[08:26] | Uh-uh-uh-uh. No can do. | 呃-呃,没有做不到的。 |
[08:27] | We have to leave now, | 我们现在只好离开了, |
[08:29] | Or we’re gonna miss our ride to the apple orchard. | 或者我们会想念我们骑着马到苹果园。 |
[08:31] | Come on! Wicky! | 快来!维基! |
[08:33] | James is more important. | 詹姆斯更重要。 |
[08:34] | Besides, we have the whole rest of the day. | 除此此外,我们有一整天的休息。 |
[08:37] | Ohh. If you insist, wicky. | 哦,如果你坚持,维基。 |
[08:39] | It’s your birthday. | 这是你的生日。 |
[08:43] | Baileywick’s coming! | 柏力维可来了! |
[08:45] | All right! What’s the problem, james? | 好了! 有什么问题,詹姆斯? |
[08:48] | The tree house broke. | 树屋坏了。 |
[08:49] | Oh, dear. | 哦,亲爱的。 |
[08:57] | We could really use your help. | 我们真的非常需要你的帮助。 |
[08:59] | I’ll have your tree house in tiptop shape in no time. | 我将把你的树屋在最短的时间内恢复到最好的样子。 |
[09:02] | Brilliant! | 太棒了! |
[09:11] | So… Can you fix it? | 所以,你来修吗? |
[09:13] | Rest assured, james, | 当然了,詹姆斯, |
[09:14] | There is nothing that cannot be fixed. | 没有什么是修不好的。 |
[09:16] | no, it can’t be fixed. | (清清嗓子)( clears throat ) 不,不能修。 |
[09:18] | Nonsense. | 胡说! |
[09:20] | We can use my walking stick as a splint. | 我们可以用我的手杖作为夹板。 |
[09:21] | A what? | 一个什么? |
[09:23] | I’ll show you. | 你看。 |
[09:28] | Great idea, baileywick. | 好主意,柏力维可。 |
[09:30] | Yoo-hoo! It’s time for my activity. | 呀-喉!我活动的时间到了。 |
[09:33] | To the gazebo, everyone. | 大家到露台上。 |
[09:34] | Do we hafta? They’re fixing the tree house. | 他们在装树屋哦。 |
[09:37] | Yummy snacks will be served. | 美味小吃将送达。 |
[09:39] | I’m there. | 我去那儿。 |
[09:40] | Hey, jade, best two out of three. | 嘿,杰德,最好的三分之二。 |
[09:42] | You’re on! | 你在! |
[09:45] | 詹姆斯!James! | |
[09:46] | 露台!Gazebo! | |
[09:48] | Thanks, baileywick. Any time, james. | 谢谢你,柏力维可。 没关系,詹姆斯。 |
[09:50] | Now I really must go. My brother is waiting. | 现在我必须走了,我的哥哥在等我呢。 |
[09:55] | 喔哦!Whoooaaa! | |
[09:57] | Sorry for the delay, nigel. | 对比起,让你久等了,奈杰尔。 |
[09:59] | I’m ready to go pick some apples. | 我准备好去摘苹果了。 |
[10:00] | Well, it’s too late for that, I’m afraid, dear brother, | 好吧,亲爱的兄弟,我估计太迟了。 |
[10:04] | But, uh, we can still make it to the ice cream cart | 但是,嗯,我们仍然可以吃冰激凌啊。 |
[10:06] | For a scoop of sorcerer’s swirl! | 一勺魔法漩涡! |
[10:12] | For my activity, | 对于我的活动, |
[10:14] | I’ve planned a perfectly pink tea party. | 我计划了一个完美的粉红色茶话会。 |
[10:17] | ( gasps ) it’s so pink! | 粉色的! |
[10:20] | Ruby: It’s so perfect! | 露比:真完美! |
[10:26] | Well, at least there’s food. | 好的,至少食物就很完美了。 |
[10:30] | Both: Teddy bears! | 全部:泰迪熊! |
[10:33] | One for each of you. | 你们每人一个。 |
[10:35] | And they’re holding little teacups! | 而且他们拿着小茶杯! |
[10:38] | They’re so cute! | 他们是如此可爱! |
[10:40] | You throw the best tea parties, princess amber. | 安布尔公主,你组织了一个最好的茶话会。 |
[10:43] | You should invite your friends over more often, sofia. | 你可以邀请比以前更多的朋友们来参加,苏菲亚。 |
[10:47] | My bear’s starving. | 我的熊饿了。 |
[10:48] | When do we eat? Unh unh unh! | 我们什么时候开始吃?呃 呃 呃! |
[10:50] | First things first. | 首先。 |
[10:55] | ( sighs ) now, | (叹气)现在, |
[10:56] | Wait until you taste the cookies. | 你要先等一下等再品尝饼干。 |
[10:59] | They are simply… | 它们仅仅是… |
[11:02] | 格子饼!Plaid! | |
[11:03] | 哦!哦!Ohh! Ohh! | |
[11:04] | I said pink, not plaid! | 我说的是粉色,不是格子! |
[11:08] | It’s okay, amber. | 好吧,安布尔。 |
[11:10] | Just breathe. | 你先缓一缓。 |
[11:12] | They’ll still taste just as good. | 他们的味道一样好。 |
[11:14] | No! They are all wrong! | 不,他们全搞错了! |
[11:17] | 柏力维可!Baileywick! | |
[11:21] | 安布尔公主…Princes amber… | |
[11:22] | …Should know it’s your day off. | 要知道今天你休假。 |
[11:24] | I must see what’s the matter. | 我必须去看看发生了什么。 |
[11:26] | But sorcerer’s swirl! | 但是魔法师的勺子! |
[11:28] | 维基!Wicky! | |
[11:29] | Amber is more important. | 安布尔更重要。 |
[11:31] | Oh, wicky! | 哦,维基! |
[11:34] | Amber, I think baileywick left. | 安布尔,我觉得柏力维可应该已经走了。 |
[11:35] | He has the day off, remember? | 他今天休假了,想起来了吧? |
[11:37] | But it’s an emergency! | 但是这是紧急事件! |
[11:39] | Princess amber! | 安布尔公主! |
[11:41] | Oh, thank goodness you came! | 哦,感谢老天你来了! |
[11:44] | 看!Look! | |
[11:45] | Oh, dear. | 哦,亲爱的。 |
[11:46] | That won’t do at all. | 他们一点都不会做。 |
[11:48] | Uh… What won’t do? | 嗯,,,什么做不了。 |
[11:50] | To the kitchen! | 找厨师! |
[11:51] | Oh, wicky, let someone else handle this. | 哦,维基,让其他人来解决这个事情。 |
[11:53] | It’s time for us to get our ice cream. | 我们现在要去吃我们的冰激凌。 |
[11:57] | 啊!Aah! | |
[12:02] | Hey, prince, think fast. | 嘿,王子,快想想。 |
[12:04] | Thanks, nigel. | 谢谢,奈杰尔。 |
[12:10] | 嗯。Hmm. | |
[12:13] | Princess amber, how does this look? | 安布尔公主,这样你看行吗? |
[12:15] | It could be a bit more pink. | 还要再多加点粉色。 |
[12:17] | You heard the princess. More pink, please. | 你们要听出清楚公主的意思,更多的粉色 |
[12:23] | How about now? | 现在怎么样? |
[12:25] | Almost. | 差不多了。 |
[12:27] | Would you mind? | 你别介意。 |
[12:31] | Ohh! That’s it! | 哦!就是这样了! |
[12:33] | The frosting is perfect. | 霜粉是完美的。 |
[12:35] | Great. Now you can go back to your day off. | 真棒,现在你可以回去休假了。 |
[12:38] | Finally. Not quite yet. | 最后,还没完呢。 |
[12:40] | Now we must put the frosting on the cookies. | 现在我们要在糕点上撒霜粉了。 |
[12:43] | I’ll help you. | 我来帮你。 |
[12:46] | 哦。Ohh. | |
[12:47] | And here are your perfectly pink cookies. | 这是你的完美的粉红色饼干了。 |
[12:52] | And now we are perfectly late. | 现在我们完美的迟到了。 |
[12:55] | Thank you, baileywick. | 谢谢你,柏力维可。 |
[12:57] | What would we do without you? | 没有你我们该怎么办? |
[12:58] | It’s my pleasure. Enjoy your tea party. | 这是我的荣幸,享用你们的茶话会吧。 |
[13:01] | Enjoy the rest of your day off. | 享用你剩下的假期吧。 |
[13:03] | ( sighs ) well, we’ve missed the apples, | (叹气)好吧,我们已经错过了摘苹果, |
[13:05] | And now we’ve missed the ice cream, too. | 现在我们又错过了冰激凌, |
[13:06] | Ah, but we still have an afternoon of fishing ahead of us. | 啊,但是我们面前仍然有一下午的时间钓鱼啊。 |
[13:09] | Ah, wicky, | 啊,维基, |
[13:11] | You always look on the bright side. | 你总是看到光明的一面。 |
[13:13] | That’s because there’s always a better view there. | 那是因为前面总是有更好的风景。 |
[13:15] | Well, come on, let’s go catch some snapper. | 好吧,走吧,我们还要去抓齿鱼。 |
[13:18] | Or catfish. | 或者鲶鱼。 |
[13:24] | ( sighs ) I’m full. | (叹气)我吃饱了。 |
[13:26] | I’m stuffed. | 我也吃饱了。 |
[13:27] | I’m bored. What’s next? | 我也是,下一项活动是什么? |
[13:30] | My activity. | 我的活动。 |
[13:31] | It’s just over here, in the garden. | 就在那里,在花园里。 |
[13:33] | Brilliant! | 真漂亮! |
[13:36] | After you, jade. | 杰德,你先走。 |
[13:38] | No, after you, ruby. | 不,露比,你先走。 |
[13:41] | Both: Ohh! | 两人:哦! |
[13:42] | (两人都笑)( both laughing ) | |
[13:48] | We’re going to paint butterflies! | 我们去画蝴蝶吧! |
[13:51] | 哦!Oh! | |
[13:53] | 嗯!Ugh…! | |
[13:56] | Great idea, sofia! | 好主意,苏菲亚! |
[13:57] | I’m gonna paint that yellow one. | 我想画黄色的那种。 |
[13:59] | I’m going to paint all of them. | 我想画全部的。 |
[14:02] | ( humming softly ) | |
[14:08] | Ah, finally. | 啊,最终。 |
[14:09] | Finally we’ll get to enjoy your birthday, | 最终我们终于可以庆祝你的生日了, |
[14:12] | Just as soon as that boat gets here. | 只要小船过来。 |
[14:14] | Where is it? Oh, dear! Where’s my fishing pole? | 它在哪里?哦,亲爱的!我的鱼竿在哪里? |
[14:16] | I must have left it in the hall. | 我一定是把它留在大厅了。 |
[14:18] | I’ll be right back. | 我去拿了马上就回来。 |
[14:19] | Wha–? Uh, the boat! | 什么——?哦,小船! |
[14:21] | The boat will be here any moment! | 小船不会一直停在这里! |
[14:23] | Hurr– chop chop! | 快——回来!回来! |
[14:36] | I loveyour painting, ruby. | 我喜欢你的画,露比。 |
[14:38] | 谢谢。Thanks. | |
[14:42] | No! Ugh! | 不!哦! |
[14:45] | Would someone please make my butterfly stay still? | 谁能帮忙让蝴蝶停在那儿? |
[14:49] | In my castle, the butterflies are trained to pose for us. | 在我的城堡里,蝴蝶都是被训练过为我们摆好姿势的。 |
[14:54] | That’s a weird-lookin’ butterfly. | 这是一个看上去很奇怪的蝴蝶。 |
[14:56] | That’s ’cause it’s a lizard. | 这是因为它是一只蜥蜴。 |
[14:58] | Uh, wait! Stop! | 哦,等等!停下! |
[15:00] | It’s getting away! ( audibly struggling ) | 越来越远! |
[15:02] | Zandar: There it goes! | 简达:它去那儿了! |
[15:04] | James!James! | 詹姆斯!詹姆斯! |
[15:05] | 哦!Unh! | |
[15:07] | You scared all the butterflies away. | 你吓跑了所有的蝴蝶。 |
[15:10] | I didn’t get the lizard either. | 就这样我还是没有抓到蜥蜴。 |
[15:11] | Now what do we paint? | 那现在我们画什么? |
[15:13] | Oh! There’s baileywick! | 哦!那是柏力维可! |
[15:15] | Maybe he knows where to find more butterflies. | 可能他知道到哪里可以找到更多的蝴蝶。 |
[15:18] | Baileywick! Nigel: Wicky! | 柏力维可! 奈杰尔:维基! |
[15:21] | Come on, wicky! | 过来,维基! |
[15:22] | Baileywick, we need you! | 柏力维可,我们需要你! |
[15:26] | What’s the trouble, sofia? | 遇到什么麻烦了,苏菲亚? |
[15:27] | I know you’re on your day off, | 我知道你正在休假, |
[15:29] | But it’ll just take a second. | 但是只是耽误你一秒钟。 |
[15:31] | We were painting butterflies in the garden, | 我们正在画花园里的蝴蝶, |
[15:32] | But they flew away. | 但是它们全部飞走了。 |
[15:34] | Do you know where we could find more? | 你知道哪里可以找到蝴蝶吗? |
[15:36] | And how we can keep them from flying away? | 还有怎么防止它们再飞走? |
[15:38] | If it’s butterflies you need, | 如果你需要蝴蝶, |
[15:40] | Then butterflies you shall have. | 那你就会有蝴蝶。 |
[15:41] | I know just what to do. | 我正好知道怎么做。 |
[15:44] | Come back here! | 回到这儿! |
[15:46] | Wha–! Hup! | |
[15:48] | You can flutter, but you cannot hide! | 你能飞,但是你不能隐藏! |
[15:51] | 哇!Wha–! | |
[15:52] | Come on, wicky! | 走了,维基! |
[15:54] | What’s taking you so long? | 什么事情又耽误你这么长时间? |
[15:56] | Jade: Red, please! | 杰德:请给我红色的! |
[15:58] | Amber: Pink! Got one! | 安布尔:粉红色的来一个! |
[16:00] | And another. | 还有其他的 |
[16:01] | A green one would be nice. | 绿色的可能会好看. |
[16:03] | And another. | 还有其他的. |
[16:04] | No, a blue one. | 不,蓝色的。 |
[16:06] | Blue one. | 蓝色的。 |
[16:08] | And another. | 还有其他的. |
[16:13] | Here you go, james. | 给你,詹姆斯。 |
[16:16] | Hey, baileywick found our lizard. | 嘿,柏力维可找到了我们的蜥蜴。 |
[16:18] | 好呀。Nice. | |
[16:20] | And you, princess sofia? | 你呢,苏菲亚公主? |
[16:21] | What kind of butterfly would you like? | 你喜欢哪种蝴蝶? |
[16:24] | Well, I was painting a purple one before. | 好,我刚才在画紫色的蝴蝶。 |
[16:26] | Say no more. Hold still. | 不多说了。别动。 |
[16:46] | Thanks, baileywick. | 谢谢,柏力维可。 |
[16:47] | You’re the best. | 你是最好的。 |
[16:49] | You’re quite welcome. | 没关系。 |
[16:50] | And now I really must go. | 现在我真的要走了。 |
[16:55] | (画画)( panting ) | |
[16:58] | 对不起。Sorry. | |
[16:59] | Butterflies. | 因为蝴蝶。 |
[17:01] | Oh, well… It’s too late. | 哦,好吧…太迟了。 |
[17:03] | we missed the boat. | (轻轻的笑)( chuckling ) 我们错过了小船。 |
[17:05] | ( groans ) you see, nigel, sofia is more important. | 你看,奈杰尔,苏菲亚更重要。 |
[17:08] | I know. | 我知道。 |
[17:10] | Hey, I have an idea. | 嘿,我有一个主意。 |
[17:11] | Why don’t we fish right here? | 我们为什么不就在这里钓鱼? |
[17:15] | Now, there’s an idea. | 现在,就是这个主意了。 |
[17:16] | Ah! Mr. Baileywick, you’re back. | 啊!柏力维可先生,你回来了。 |
[17:18] | Well, actually… | 是的,实际上… |
[17:19] | It’s time to start preparing the royal supper. | 是时候准备皇家晚宴了。 |
[17:22] | That it is. | 那好吧。 |
[17:24] | I’ll meet you in the castle, violet. | 我们城堡里见,紫罗兰。 |
[17:26] | Very good. I can’t wait to hear all about your day off. | 太好了,我迫不及待地想听到有关你的休息日的事情。 |
[17:29] | Come, nigel. I’ll have a coach take you home. | 来,奈杰尔,我安排了一辆马车送你回家。 |
[17:32] | There’s always next year, wicky. | 总是明年再说,维基。 |
[17:35] | Okay, everyone, let’s take our paintings inside to dry. | 好了,大家注意了,把我们画放在里面干着。 |
[17:38] | Nigel: Oh, wicky! | 奈杰尔:哦,维基! |
[17:40] | Baileywick! | 柏力维可! |
[17:42] | Shouldn’t you be on your boat ride? | 你怎么不在你的船里面? |
[17:44] | I thought you were going fishing with nigel. | 我记得你已经跟奈杰尔去钓鱼了。 |
[17:47] | We missed the boat, I’m afraid. | 我恐怕我们已经错过了船了。 |
[17:48] | Oh. But how were the apples, | 哦,那么苹果怎么样, |
[17:50] | And the ice cream? | 冰激凌呢? |
[17:51] | We missed those as well. | 我们也都错过了。 |
[17:53] | So… You never left the castle at all? | 所以。。。你根本就没有离开城堡? |
[17:56] | No. I helped you, james, and amber | 不,我帮助了你,詹姆斯和安布尔。 |
[17:57] | Have a lovely play date, | 拥有了快乐的一天, |
[17:59] | And that is far more important. | 这才是更加重要的。 |
[18:01] | But it was your birthday. | 但是这是你的生日。 |
[18:02] | Oh, I’ll have another next year. | 哦,我明年还会有一个的。 |
[18:04] | See you at supper, princess sofia. | 晚餐见,苏菲亚公主。 |
[18:06] | Miranda: Sofia! | 米兰达:苏菲亚! |
[18:08] | Hey, your friends are about to leave. | 嘿,你的朋友们都要走了。 |
[18:09] | You should go say goodbye. | 你要跟他们去说再见了。 |
[18:10] | Baileywick never got his day off. Why not? | 柏力维可没有能够休假。 为什么没有? |
[18:13] | Well, he fixed james’ tree house, | 他帮詹姆斯修理树屋, |
[18:15] | And then he frosted the cookies for amber’s tea party, | 然后他为安布尔的茶话会做霜饼干, |
[18:19] | And then I asked him to find butterflies… | 然后我请求他帮我找蝴蝶… |
[18:22] | So baileywick never left because he was here | 所以柏力维可没有离开,因为他一直在这里 |
[18:25] | Helping the three of you all day. | 一整天都在帮助你们三个。 |
[18:27] | it’s all because of us. | (叹气)( sighs ) 这都是因为我们。 |
[18:30] | 嗯。Mm-hmm. | |
[18:31] | 哦。Ohh. | |
[18:33] | I have to find amber and james. | 我只能去找安布尔和詹姆斯。 |
[18:35] | Goodbye, everyone! | 大家再见了! |
[18:37] | See you later, zandar! Bye, guys! | 再见,简达!再见,伙伴们! |
[18:39] | All: Goodbye, sofia! | 大家:再见,苏菲亚! |
[18:41] | We really messed up. | 我们真的搞砸了。 |
[18:42] | Every time baileywick tried to leave for his day off, | 每次柏力维可要离开这里去休假的时候, |
[18:46] | We asked him to do something, | 我们都会请求他帮忙做事情, |
[18:48] | Like catch butterflies. | 比如抓蝴蝶。 |
[18:49] | Or fix the tree house. | 或者修理树屋。 |
[18:51] | Or make new cookies for your tea party, amber. | 或者为你的茶话会做饼干,安布尔。 |
[18:54] | Oh. Right. | 哦,对的。 |
[18:56] | Well, we should do something to make it up to him. | 好吧,我们需要做点什么事情来补偿他。 |
[18:59] | Maybe we can give him tomorrow off. | 也许明天我们让他休假好吗? |
[19:01] | But his birthday is today. | 但是他的生日是今天。 |
[19:02] | Today should be special. | 今天是有特殊意义的。 |
[19:04] | Unh. If only we could do over the whole day. | 哦,如果今天剩下的事情由我们来做。 |
[19:07] | 嗯。Hm. | |
[19:08] | ( gasps ) | |
[19:10] | 对,我有办法了。Hold on. | |
[19:12] | 嗯。Hmm. | |
[19:13] | 也许我们可以。Maybe we can. | |
[19:16] | James, can you get more apples from the kitchen? | 詹姆斯,你能从厨房里拿来更多的苹果吗/ |
[19:18] | Uh, sure. Great. | 哦,那当然,没问题。 |
[19:19] | Amber, can you get ice cream? Of course. | 安布尔,你能去拿点冰激凌吗? 当然可以。 |
[19:21] | Suzette, can we get some ice cream? | 苏泽特,我们去拿点冰激凌好吗? |
[19:24] | Right away, miss. | 好的,小姐。 |
[19:25] | What are we going to do? You’ll see. Come on. | 我们要去做什么? 你很快会看到。走吧。 |
[19:30] | Mr. Nigel! | 奈杰尔先生! |
[19:32] | 等等!Wait! | |
[19:33] | Princess sofia. | 苏菲亚公主。 |
[19:35] | I thought you were painting butterflies or something. | 我觉得你应该在画蝴蝶或其它的什么。 |
[19:40] | We feel bad about baileywick not getting his day off, | 柏力维可今天没有能够休假我们感觉很对不起他, |
[19:42] | And wanted to do something special for him, | 我们想为他做点特殊的事情, |
[19:45] | But we need your help. | 但是我们需要你的帮助。 |
[19:46] | Ha ha! Anything for wicky! | 哈哈!我愿意为维基做任何事情! |
[19:48] | Lead the way, princess! | 走吧,公主! |
[19:55] | We need another place setting here, | 我们需要坐在另外的地方, |
[19:57] | And two more glasses. | 有两面镜子。 |
[19:59] | Baileywick, we need you! | 柏力维可,我们需要你! |
[20:01] | Is it urgent, sofia? | 很紧急吗,苏菲亚? |
[20:03] | We’re setting the table for the royal family dinner. | 我们要坐在皇家晚宴的桌子边。 |
[20:05] | 是的!Yes! 喔!Whoa! | |
[20:06] | We need you right now. | 我们现在就需要你。 |
[20:10] | Up there. | 在那里。 |
[20:12] | The tree house? Again? | 又在树屋? |
[20:29] | All: Surprise! | 大家:惊喜! |
[20:30] | (罗兰国王笑)( roland laughing ) 陛下!your majesties! 这一切是什么?What’s all this? | |
[20:33] | We’re so sorry we didn’t let you take your day off. | 我们非常抱歉我们搞得你没有办法休假。 |
[20:36] | We should have been more thoughtful. | 我们想了很久。 |
[20:37] | If anyone deserves a day off, | 如果有人值得放假一天, |
[20:39] | It’s you, baileywick. | 那就一定是你,柏力维可。 |
[20:40] | So welcome to your day off do-over party! | 所以欢迎来到你的休息日宴会! |
[20:43] | First, we’ve invited a special guest. | 首先,我们邀请了一位特殊的客人。 |
[20:46] | ♪ tah-dah! | |
[20:48] | Happy birthday, baby brother. | 生日快乐,弟弟。 |
[20:51] | Time for some more birthday noogies, wicky! | 你的生日要过的更长一点,维基! |
[20:55] | We have everything you wanted to do, right here. | 就在这里,我们愿意为你去做每件事情。 |
[20:58] | Apple-picking! | 摘苹果! |
[21:00] | And since we are in a boat, more or less, | 现在我们或多或少在一条船里, |
[21:03] | I brought our fishing poles | 我拿来了我们的钓鱼竿 |
[21:04] | In case we see any snapper… | 当我看到任何齿鱼… |
[21:07] | Or catfish. | 或鲶鱼。 |
[21:08] | Sit down, baileywick. | 坐下,柏力维可。 |
[21:10] | It’s our turn to serve you. That’s right. | 对,我们轮流为你服务。 |
[21:13] | You’re not just the castle steward, you’re part of the family. | 你不仅仅是城堡的管家,你是这个家庭的一部分。 |
[21:16] | Oh. Thank you, | 哦,谢谢你, |
[21:19] | But you shouldn’t have gone to all this trouble. | 但你们不该这么麻烦。 |
[21:21] | You’ll be late for your royal supper. | 你们的皇家晚宴要迟到了。 |
[21:23] | Baileywick is more important. | 柏力维可更重要。 |
[21:26] | Roland: To baileywick! | 罗兰:为柏力维可干杯! |
[21:28] | All: Hip-hip-hooray! Hip-hip-hooray! | 大家:干杯!干杯! |
[21:31] | Hip-hip-hooray! Hip-hip-hooray! | 干杯!干杯! |