时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | ♪ It’s for my daughter Alice. | |
[00:08] | ♪ I was a girl in a village ♪ | ♪ 我是一个自由自在的乡下女孩 ♪ |
[00:10] | ♪ doin’ all right | |
[00:12] | ♪ then I became a princess overnight ♪ | ♪ 突然变成了一个公主 ♪ |
[00:14] | ♪ now I gotta figure out how to do it right ♪ | ♪ 现在我开始知道怎么做才是对的 ♪ |
[00:17] | ♪ so much to learn and see ♪ | ♪ 还需要学习很多 ♪ |
[00:19] | ♪ up in the castle with my new family ♪ | ♪ 我住在新家城堡里 ♪ |
[00:22] | ♪ in a school that’s just for royalty ♪ | ♪ 在贵族学校里学习 ♪ |
[00:24] | ♪ a whole enchanted world is waiting for me ♪ | ♪ 一个神奇的世界正等着我 ♪ |
[00:29] | ♪ I’m so excited to be ♪ ♪ sofia the first ♪ | ♪ 我是如此的开心 ♪ ♪ 小公主苏菲亚 ♪ |
[00:32] | ♪ I’m findin’ out what bein’ royal’s all about ♪ | ♪ 我开始明白什么是贵族 ♪ |
[00:36] | ♪ sofia the first ♪ | ♪ 小公主苏菲亚 ♪ |
[00:37] | ♪ makin’ my way ♪ | ♪ 做自己 ♪ |
[00:39] | ♪ it’s been adventure every day ♪ | ♪ 每天都充满冒险 ♪ |
[00:42] | ♪ sofia ♪ ♪ it’s gonna be my time ♪ | ♪ 苏菲亚 ♪ ♪ 现在让我 ♪ |
[00:44] | ♪ sofia ♪ ♪ to show them all that I’m | ♪ 苏菲亚 ♪ ♪ 告诉你们苏菲亚就是我 ♪ |
[00:46] | ♪ sofia the first ♪ | ♪ 小公主苏菲亚 ♪ |
[00:58] | Sophia: “tri-kingdom picnic.” | 苏菲亚:“三国野餐。” |
[01:03] | (马嘶鸣)( horses neighing ) | |
[01:05] | They’re here! Prepare the picnic grounds! | 他们到了!准备野餐场地! |
[01:15] | (马嘶鸣)( horse neighs ) | |
[01:17] | I present to you the royal family from the kingdom of wei-ling! | 请允许我向您介绍从韦林王国来的王室家庭! |
[01:22] | ( grunts ) | |
[01:23] | (两个都在笑)( both chuckle ) | |
[01:27] | I now present the royal family from the kingdom of khaldoun! | 现在请允许我向您介绍从豪顿王国来的王室家庭! |
[01:32] | And finally, the royal family from the kingdom of enchancia | 最后,是从恩产西亚来的王室家庭。 |
[01:38] | Has arrived at the tri-kingdom picnic! | 大家都到达野餐场地了吧! |
[01:42] | Make way for the cakes. | 为蛋糕让路。 |
[01:43] | Hold up, sofia. This will take a moment. | 坚持住,苏菲亚,一会就好了。 |
[01:51] | Just so you know, the tri-kingdom picnic is no ordinary picnic. | 只是想让你知道,三国野餐可不是一般的野餐。 |
[01:55] | I’m starting to see that! ( giggles ) | 我看到了! |
[01:58] | ♪ the picnic feast has food galore ♪ | ♪ 野餐盛宴有丰富食物 ♪ |
[02:00] | I’ve never seen so many treats! | 我从来没见过这么多的烧法! |
[02:02] | ♪ the grand buffet is here, my dear ♪ | ♪ 豪华的自助餐就在这里,亲爱的 ♪ |
[02:04] | Sofia: It goes on for miles! | 苏菲亚:它绵延数英里! |
[02:06] | ♪ that’s just the start of so much more ♪ | ♪ 这只是开始就有那么多 ♪ |
[02:07] | More than this? | 还要多? |
[02:09] | ♪ this is the picnic of the year ♪ | ♪ 这是年度野餐 ♪ |
[02:14] | ♪ we’ll play a lot of picnic games ♪ | ♪ 我们将玩很多野餐游戏 ♪ |
[02:16] | Like capture the crown! | 比如像抓王冠! |
[02:18] | ♪ and make new friends from far and near ♪ | ♪ 并结交新朋友,无论远近 ♪ |
[02:20] | I’ve seen those princesses at school! | 我看到了那些还在学校的公主! |
[02:22] | ♪ we’ll try some food with different names ♪ | ♪ 我们会品尝不同名字的食物 ♪ |
[02:24] | Mu shu! Couscous! | 木须!蒸粗麦粉! |
[02:25] | Cole slaw! Kabobs! | 凉拌卷心菜!烤肉串! |
[02:27] | ♪ this is the picnic of the year ♪ | ♪ 这是年度野餐 ♪ |
[02:30] | ♪ we three kingdoms gladly join together ♪ | ♪ 我们三个王国都很高兴在这里汇合 ♪ |
[02:34] | ♪ for royal fun under the sun ♪ | ♪ 在太阳下面充满了王室的快乐 ♪ |
[02:36] | ♪ or any kind of weather ♪ | ♪ 或者谈论各种天气 ♪ |
[02:38] | ♪ all enchancia gladly comes together ♪ | ♪ 所有的恩产西亚人都很高兴来汇合 ♪ |
[02:42] | ♪ to welcome the kingdom of khaldoun ♪ | ♪ 来欢迎豪顿王国的到来 ♪ |
[02:45] | ♪ we welcome the kingdom of wei-ling ♪ | ♪ 我们欢迎韦林王国的到来 ♪ |
[02:48] | ♪ so let the fun begin ♪ | ♪ 所以让欢乐开始吧 ♪ |
[02:50] | ♪ and get the party in full swing ♪ | ♪ 并把聚会办的更热闹 ♪ |
[02:56] | ♪ everything is served on gold ♪ | ♪ 一切都是用金盘子盛着 ♪ |
[02:57] | Everything is served on gold? | 每一样东西都是用金盘子盛着? |
[02:59] | ♪ the ants were sent away from here ♪ | ♪ 蚂蚁都被从这里送走了 ♪ |
[03:01] | ♪ they were sent away from here ♪ | ♪ 它们被从这里送走了 ♪ |
[03:03] | ♪ we go too far, so I’ve been told ♪ | ♪ 我们走的太远了,所以我被告知 ♪ |
[03:05] | ♪ he’s been told ♪ | ♪ 他被告知 ♪ ♪ 他被告知 ♪ ♪ he’s been told ♪ |
[03:07] | ♪ this is the picnic, the picnic ♪ | ♪ 这就是野餐,野餐 ♪ |
[03:09] | ♪ the picnic of the year | ♪ 年度野餐 ♪ |
[03:13] | ♪ it’s over the top ♪ | ♪ 它的上方 ♪ |
[03:15] | ♪ the fun won’t stop ♪ | ♪ 欢乐不会止步 ♪ |
[03:17] | ♪ they’re going to party until we drop ♪ | ♪ 它们将一直持续到我们醉倒 ♪ |
[03:21] | ♪ the feast will surely be delicious ♪ | ♪ 宴会的食品真的好美味 ♪ |
[03:24] | ♪ extra fancy ♪ | ♪ 额外的幻想 ♪ |
[03:26] | And nutritious! | 营养! |
[03:28] | ♪ we’re so thrilled to have our neighbors here ♪ | ♪ 我们在这里让我们的邻居很兴奋 ♪ |
[03:31] | 啊-哈!Ah-ha! | |
[03:32] | ♪ for the tri-kingdom picnic ♪ | ♪ 三国野餐 ♪ |
[03:33] | ♪ the tri-kingdom picnic ♪ | ♪ 三国野餐 ♪ |
[03:35] | ♪ the picnic of the year ♪ | ♪ 年度野餐 ♪ |
[03:46] | Great! | 太棒了! |
[03:48] | Hi, sofia. Are you ready for the picnic games? | 嗨,苏菲亚,你准备好了野餐上的游戏吗? |
[03:51] | I don’t know, I’ve never played them before. | 我不知道,我以前从来没有玩过这些。 |
[03:53] | You’ll love them. Princess maya and I always have so much fun. | 你会喜欢它们的。玛雅公主跟我总是非常喜欢这些游戏。 |
[03:56] | Here, catch! | 这儿,抓住! |
[03:58] | (都在笑)( all giggle ) | |
[04:00] | Uh, sofia. I need to show you something amazing. | 哦,苏菲亚。我要给你看一些惊奇的东西。 |
[04:04] | Uh, okay. I’ll be right back. | 哦,好的,我马上就回来。 |
[04:07] | We’re gonna get ready for the games. | 我们会做好游戏准备的。 |
[04:09] | See ya out there! | 在游戏上见! |
[04:10] | I have an important announcement, everyone. | 大家注意,我要有一个重大消息宣布。 |
[04:14] | Every year, it’s a tradition | 每年,它都是一项传统。 |
[04:16] | That our children play picnic games. | 我们所有的小孩子玩野餐游戏。 |
[04:18] | With neighborly spirit, they take the field– | 跟邻国的小精灵们,他们提供场地—— |
[04:21] | Oh, rollie. Just tell them. | 哦,罗利,告诉他们。 |
[04:23] | Okay, dear. | 好的,亲爱的。 |
[04:24] | This year, for the first time, | 今年,首先, |
[04:26] | We, the parents, are going to play picnic games, too! | 我们,父母们,也要参加这个野餐游戏! |
[04:30] | Oh, how delightful! | 哦,太愉快了! |
[04:32] | Games, king roland? Uh, what kind of games? | 游戏,罗兰国王?嗯,哪种类型的游戏? |
[04:36] | All kinds, emperor quon. This way, I’ll show you. | 所有的游戏,管皇帝。到这里来,我演示给你看。 |
[04:39] | Look at this! | 看这里! |
[04:40] | Wow. It is amazing. ( chuckles) um, what is it? | 喔。真惊奇。(笑)嗯,那是什么? |
[04:44] | It’s the golden chalice. | 那是金色圣杯。 |
[04:46] | All the kids at the picnic play a bunch of games, | 所有在野餐的孩子一起玩游戏, |
[04:48] | And the kingdom that wins the most games, | 看哪个王国赢得最多的比赛, |
[04:50] | Gets to keep the chalice until the next picnic. | 保持这圣杯直到下一次野餐。 |
[04:53] | I’ve always wanted to win it! | 我总是想赢! |
[04:54] | You’ve never won it before? Amber: Not even close. | 你以前没赢过吗? 安布尔:甚至还没有接近过呢。 |
[04:56] | But it’s not his fault. | 但这不是他的错。 |
[04:58] | It’s because I’ve always been his teammate | 是因为我总是当他的队友。 |
[04:59] | And I have a small problem with outdoor sports. | 我在户外的运动中总是有点问题。 |
[05:03] | What’s that? | 什么问题? |
[05:04] | They’re outdoors. | 他们在户外运动。 |
[05:06] | We were thinking, sofia. | 我们在想,苏菲亚。 |
[05:07] | Since you like flying derby so much, | 既然你这么喜欢飞行马赛, |
[05:09] | Maybe you’d like the picnic games, too. | 或许你也会喜欢野餐游戏的。 |
[05:11] | They sound really fun. | 听起来他们真的很开心。 |
[05:13] | So… Teammates? | 所以…队友? |
[05:15] | Teammates! | 队友! |
[05:16] | Thanks, sofia. I can’t wait to play! | 谢谢,苏菲亚。我等不及要玩了! |
[05:18] | But if you’re not playing the games, amber, what are you going to do? | 但是如果你不玩游戏,安布尔,你打算干什么呢? |
[05:24] | Oh. Something much less messy. | 哦,混乱的东西不多。 |
[05:27] | I’m going to show princess leena here | 我要给莉娜公主看一下 |
[05:28] | The fine art of parasol decorating. | 遮阳伞的装饰艺术。 |
[05:32] | 哇!Whoa! | |
[05:34] | 天哪!Oops! | |
[05:35] | Oh. ( chuckles ) | 哦。(笑) |
[05:36] | I guess you’ll need some twirling lessons too. | 我觉得你也应该上一些怎样旋转的课程 |
[05:39] | Oh, so much to learn. | 哦,还有好多要学. |
[05:42] | Young majesties, time to change into your team jerseys. | 年轻的殿下,是时候换你的队服了 |
[05:45] | 好的!All right! | |
[05:47] | Thanks, baileywick! | 谢谢,柏力维可! |
[05:54] | Hi, everyone! | 嗨,大家好! |
[05:55] | I see you have a new partner this year, james. | 我看到你今年有了一个新的搭档,詹姆斯。 |
[05:57] | I’m prince jin. | 我是金王子。 |
[05:58] | And I’m khalid. | 我是哈林。 |
[06:00] | Good to meet you! | 很高兴见到你们! |
[06:01] | Young majesties, here are your horseshoes | 年轻的殿下,这是你的马蹄 |
[06:02] | For the flying horseshoe toss. | 用于投掷飞马蹄的。 |
[06:04] | Why is it called the flying horseshoe toss? | 为什么叫投掷飞马蹄? |
[06:07] | 喔!Whoa! | |
[06:09] | Gotcha! ( chuckles ) | 明白了!(笑) |
[06:13] | That’s why. Right. | 那边走。好的。 |
[06:15] | The aim of the game is to throw the horseshoe around that stake. | 这个游戏的目标是把马蹄扔向那个桩子。 |
[06:18] | The team that gets the closest wins. | 距离桩子最近的队伍获胜. |
[06:21] | (吹口哨)( blows whistle ) | |
[06:23] | ( grunts ) | |
[06:28] | Good try, jin! | 不错的尝试,金! |
[06:32] | ( grunts ) | |
[06:33] | Close one, khalid! | 这个更加接近了,哈林! |
[06:37] | ( grunts ) | |
[06:43] | Good job, james. | 干的不错,詹姆斯。 |
[06:44] | Best throw so far. | 目前为止扔的最好的。 |
[06:46] | My turn! | 轮到我了! |
[06:47] | ( grunts ) | |
[06:53] | Oops! Someone tell my horseshoe it’s not time for lunch! | 天哪!应该告诉我的马蹄现在不是吃午饭的时候! |
[06:57] | (咯咯地笑)( giggles ) | |
[07:00] | ( grunts ) | |
[07:02] | ( grunts ) | |
[07:07] | Yes! Nice one, maya. | 是的,这个很好,玛雅。 |
[07:08] | Thanks, khalid. | 谢谢,哈林。 |
[07:10] | Sofia, it’s up to you. | 苏菲亚,轮到你了。 |
[07:11] | If you get closer than maya, we win. | 如果你扔的比玛雅更近,我们就赢了。 |
[07:14] | The trick is to aim low because the horseshoe will fly up on its own. | 技巧是瞄准低的地方来,因为马蹄会有向上飞的趋势。 |
[07:18] | 明白。Got it. | |
[07:19] | ( grunts ) | |
[07:21] | Khalid: Look at it go! | 哈林:看哪! |
[07:23] | Jin: Nice toss, sofia. I think. | 金:我认为,扔的好,苏菲亚。 |
[07:27] | ( gasps ) I did it! | 我做到了! |
[07:29] | All: Whoa! | 大家:哇! |
[07:30] | Way to throw! | 这样扔! |
[07:31] | Enchancia wins! | 恩产西亚赢! |
[07:32] | Yay! That was fun! | 耶!真开心! |
[07:35] | We won the game. We really won! | 我们赢了,我们真的赢了! |
[07:37] | I’ve never won before! | 我以前从来没有赢过! |
[07:38] | Nicely done, sofia. | 做的好,苏菲亚。 |
[07:40] | Yes! We’re the best! | 是的!我们是最好的! |
[07:41] | Enchancia’s gonna win the chalice this year! Whoo-hoo! | 今年,恩产西亚人赢得了圣杯!喔哦! |
[07:45] | All right, we heard you. | 好吧,我们听到了。 |
[07:47] | Come on, sofia! Let’s go win the next game! | 继续,苏菲亚!我们还要赢下一个游戏! |
[07:50] | What’s with james? | 詹姆斯怎么了? |
[07:51] | I don’t know, but I don’t like it. | 不知道,但是我不喜欢他这样。 |
[07:54] | Sorry, I guess he’s just really excited to play. | 对不起,我猜想他可能是因为刚才的比赛太兴奋了。 |
[07:57] | I guess so. | 我估计是这样。 |
[07:59] | Young majesties! It’s time for the golden egg on a spoon race. | 年轻的殿下!勺子金蛋比赛时间到了。 |
[08:04] | Yay! Sounds fun! Let’s go! | 耶!听起来很好玩!我们走吧! |
[08:07] | Is there going to be a prize for our games, roland? | 罗兰,我们参加这个游戏有奖品吗? |
[08:10] | ( chuckles ) no, queen anya. It’s just for fun. | (笑)没有,安雅王后,这个仅仅是为了大家开心的游戏 |
[08:13] | So what are we playing first? | 那么我们先玩什么呢? |
[08:15] | Musical thrones! | 音乐宝座! |
[08:17] | Oh! Sounds fun, doesn’t it, quon? | 哦!听起来很有意思,不是吗,管? |
[08:19] | I suppose it does, lin-lin. | 我觉得是的,琳琳. |
[08:21] | All right. Let’s play. | 好吧,我们玩吧. |
[08:23] | ♪ | |
[08:25] | Just wait until the music stops. | 稍等一会,等到音乐结束。 |
[08:28] | And then we all sit as fast as we can. | 我们赶快坐下。 |
[08:30] | Except there’s not enough thrones for all of us. | 除了没有足够的王座给我们。 |
[08:33] | Get ready. | 准备。 |
[08:36] | Oh! Uh! | 哦! 呃! |
[08:38] | Oh! Ugh! Ooh! | 哦!呃!噢! |
[08:41] | Ooh, are you all right, emperor quon? | 哦,你们好吗,管皇帝? |
[08:42] | Yes, I’m fine. | 是,我还好。 |
[08:45] | I better go clean myself up. | 我去梳洗一下。 |
[08:49] | Uh, don’t worry. Quon is a little bit clumsy. | 哦,别担心,管稍微有点笨。 |
[08:53] | But he’ll be all right. | 但他会没事的。 |
[08:55] | Now, leena. Let’s decorate our parasols. | 现在,莉娜,让我们来装饰我们的遮阳伞。 |
[08:58] | First we glue on the jewels. | 首先我们要把珠宝粘上去。 |
[09:00] | 好的。Okay. | |
[09:01] | Dab, dab, dab. Jewel, jewel, jewel. | 轻拍,轻拍,轻拍,珠宝,珠宝,珠宝。 |
[09:03] | Huh? Hmm? | 哈?嗯? |
[09:05] | Dab, jewel. Dab, jewel.( gasps ) dab, jewel. | 轻拍,珠宝,轻拍,珠宝,轻拍,珠宝, |
[09:08] | 嗯。Hmm. Mm. | |
[09:10] | Why isn’t it working? | 为什么不行? |
[09:12] | Oh! Isn’t this lovely? | 哦!这不可爱吗? |
[09:15] | No sweaty, messy sports here. Just a nice, neat art project. | 不,甜心,这里太乱了。 这样才是一个漂亮的,整洁的艺术品。 |
[09:19] | It won’t– | 它出不来—— |
[09:21] | ( gasps ) | |
[09:23] | ( gasps ) I said dab the glue! Dab, dab, dab! | 我说了要轻拍胶水!轻拍,轻拍,轻拍! |
[09:27] | 天哪!Oops! | |
[09:31] | On your mark… Get set… Go! | 在你的标记处…设置…去吧! |
[09:38] | Whoa! Don’t fall! | 哇!不要掉下去! |
[09:40] | Oh, no! | 哦,不! |
[09:41] | ( grunts ) | |
[09:43] | Aw! | |
[09:45] | Go, sofia! Go, go, go! | 快走,苏菲亚!快走! |
[09:48] | 哇!Whoa! | |
[09:50] | Oh, nice save! | 哦,漂亮的扑救! |
[09:51] | Thanks! | 谢谢! |
[09:53] | Sofia! This is a race, there’s no time to talk! | 苏菲亚!这是比赛,没时间去谈别的了! |
[09:56] | Okay, okay. | 好的,好的。 |
[09:57] | Oh! Oh, no! | 哦!哦!不! |
[10:01] | Whoo! Go, james! | 喔!快走,詹姆斯! |
[10:04] | Khaldoun wins! | 哈林赢! |
[10:07] | You did it, maya! Great job! | 你做得好,玛雅!干的真棒! |
[10:10] | 哦!Ugh! | |
[10:11] | What’s wrong, james? | 你怎么了,詹姆斯? |
[10:13] | I would’ve won except the sun was in my eyes! | 我本来是要获胜的,但是太阳闪到我的眼睛了! |
[10:16] | But it’s cloudy. | 但是今天是阴天呀。 |
[10:18] | A-and my were untied. | 并且我的鞋带开了。 |
[10:20] | Well, you should have tied them before the race, then, james. | 好吧,詹姆斯,你在比赛前应该系好鞋带的。 |
[10:23] | Well, I didn’t! It’s not fair! We should do the race over! | 好吧,我没有!但这不公平!我们的比赛结束了! |
[10:26] | They won fair and square. A do-over will not be necessary. | 他们赢得光明正大。你没有必要做的太过分。 |
[10:30] | 哼。Hmph. | |
[10:31] | James, wait! | 詹姆斯,等等! |
[10:33] | Just leave me alone. | 让我一个人呆一会。 |
[10:34] | (叹气)( sighs ) | |
[10:35] | What a sore loser. I know. | 一个痛苦的失败者,我知道。 |
[10:38] | I’m sorry about james. Again. I’ll go talk to him. | 我对詹姆斯的做法很抱歉,我还要跟他再谈谈 |
[10:44] | Now it’s time to add the glitter. | 现在是时候添加亮粉了。 |
[10:47] | Ah! Oh! Oops! Oh! | 啊!哦!天哪!哦! |
[10:52] | Oh! Why is this happening to me? | 哦!为什么我会这样? |
[10:57] | Come on, dear. It’s our turn to play. | 来吧,亲爱的,现在轮到我们玩了。 |
[11:00] | I don’t feel like it, lin-lin. You should all play without me. | 我不喜欢这个,琳琳。没有我你也可以参加所有的游戏。 |
[11:04] | But blazing badminton is so much fun! | 但是打羽毛球是多么有乐趣的事情啊! |
[11:09] | I’m sure it is, queen anya. But I’d rather watch. | 这点我承认,安雅王后。但是我宁愿看别人打。 |
[11:13] | Maybe emperor quon doesn’t want to play | 也许管皇帝不想玩这个游戏。 |
[11:15] | Because he thinks he’s too clumsy to have a good time. | 因为他认为他太笨了,不能享受这美好的时光 |
[11:17] | Well, it doesn’t matter how well you play. | 好吧,这不会影响你的正常发挥。 |
[11:20] | It’s still a fun game. | 这仍然是一个快乐的游戏 |
[11:21] | Hmm. I-I have an idea. | 嗯,我-我有一个主意. |
[11:24] | Emperor quon. Is it okay if we take a turn? | 管皇帝,我们轮换着玩好吗? |
[11:26] | Of course. | 当然可以. |
[11:28] | Okay then! Let’s play! | 那就好!这样我们就可以玩了! |
[11:30] | ( grunts ) | |
[11:32] | Whoops! Let me try that again. | 哇哦!让我再试试。 |
[11:35] | ( grunts ) | |
[11:36] | (笑)( chuckles ) | |
[11:37] | Guess I’m a little rusty. | 我猜我是有点生疏了。 |
[11:39] | (笑)( chuckles ) | |
[11:40] | I think emperor quon should see that we can | 我认为管皇帝能够看出来我们能行。 |
[11:43] | Still have a good time no matter how clumsy we are. | 我们仍然有一段美好的时光,无所谓我们有多笨。 |
[11:46] | Oh, you’re playing like this on purpose so he feels better. | 哦,这样玩他感觉好多了。 |
[11:50] | Rollie, that’s so sweet. My turn! | 罗利,真是贴心,轮到我了! |
[11:54] | ( grunts ) | |
[12:01] | Oh! Whoops! | 哦!喔! |
[12:02] | Whoa-ho-ho! | 哇-哈-哈! |
[12:04] | We’re not very good. | 我们玩得不是很好。 |
[12:06] | But it sure is a fun game! | 但这确实是非常快乐的游戏! |
[12:08] | You should give it a try, emperor quon. | 你可以再试一下,管皇帝。 |
[12:10] | Uh, maybe I will. | 嗯,也许我可以。 |
[12:12] | 太棒了!Great! | |
[12:17] | James, could you be a little bit nicer to the other kids? | 詹姆斯,你能对其他的孩子好一点吗? |
[12:20] | What do you mean? I’m not doing anything wrong, I’m just trying to win. | 你这是什么意思?我没有做错任何事情,我只是试图赢得比赛。 |
[12:24] | But james. | 但是,詹姆斯。 |
[12:28] | (更大声笑)( laughter ) | |
[12:31] | I-I got it! ( grunts ) | 我-我懂了! |
[12:33] | Nice shot, quon! | 很棒的扣球,管! |
[12:35] | (两个都笑)( both chuckle ) | |
[12:38] | Hey! What’s everyone standing around for? We have another game to play. | 嘿!你们都站着干什么?我们还有一个游戏要玩呢。 |
[12:43] | We’re coming.( sighs ) | 我们来了。(叹气) |
[12:45] | The rules for tri-kingdom volleyball are simple: | 三国排球赛的规则很简单: |
[12:49] | You must keep the ball in the air. | 你们必须保证球在空中。 |
[12:51] | If it lands on your side, the other team scores. Ready? | 如果球在你们的一边落地了,另一方得分。准备好了吗? |
[12:54] | You bet! Let’s play! | 你的赌注!我们开始! |
[12:56] | (吹哨子)( blows whistle ) | |
[12:58] | Don’t worry, I’m on it. Nice one! | 不要担心,我在这里。这个棒! |
[13:01] | 得分!Got it! 得分!Got it! | |
[13:02] | 哦!Ooh! | |
[13:03] | Sorry about that.( laughs ) | 对不起。(笑) |
[13:05] | It’s not funny. We lost the point. | 这不是开玩笑,我们丢了一分。 |
[13:08] | It’s just a game, james. | 这仅仅是一个游戏,詹姆斯。 |
[13:10] | Yeah, and I’d like to win it. | 是啊,我就是想赢。 |
[13:12] | So stop fooling around and let’s play! | 所以,别再混了,我们要好好玩! |
[13:14] | (吹哨子)( whistle blows ) | |
[13:15] | That’s ten points for enchancia, | 恩产西亚得到10分, |
[13:17] | Nine for wei-ling, and six for khaldoun! | 韦林9分,豪顿6分! |
[13:20] | (吹哨子)( blows whistle ) | |
[13:22] | Another point for enchancia! | 恩产西亚又得1分! |
[13:24] | ( grunts ) | 好!Yeah! |
[13:26] | ( grunting ) | |
[13:30] | Enchancia scores again… And wins! | 恩产西亚又得分了…并且获胜! |
[13:33] | 耶!Yeah! | |
[13:34] | Good game, james. | 打得好,詹姆斯。 |
[13:36] | Next up is enchanted discus. | 接下来是被施了魔法的盘子。 |
[13:38] | Everyone to the great lawn. | 大家都到大草坪去。 |
[13:39] | (吹哨子)( blows whistle ) | |
[13:41] | ( sing song-y ) we won and you lost! | 我们赢了,你们输了! |
[13:45] | ( sing song-y ) we’re gonna win the chalice! And you’re not! | 我们将要赢得圣杯!你们不行! |
[13:49] | First your brother was a sore winner. | 首先你的哥哥是痛苦的胜利者。 |
[13:50] | Then a sore loser. | 然后是一个痛苦的失败者。 |
[13:52] | Now he’s a sore winner again! | 现在他又是一个痛苦的胜利者! |
[13:56] | You’ve got to stop acting like that, james! | 你不能再这样做了,詹姆斯! |
[13:59] | Acting like what, a winner? Oh, yeah! | 像什么,一个胜利者吗?哦,是的! |
[14:02] | ( sing song-y ) I’m a winner! I’m a winner! | 我是一个胜利者!我是一个胜利者! |
[14:06] | I don’t want to play anymore! | 我再也不想玩了! |
[14:07] | ( sing song-y ) | 大炮响!boom goes the cannon! 大炮响!Boom goes the cannon! |
[14:09] | We’ve had enough. No more picnic games for us. | 我们已经玩够了,没有更多的野餐游戏了。 |
[14:13] | ( sing song-y ) I’m a winner! Boom goes the– what? | 我是一个胜利者!大炮响——怎么了? |
[14:16] | Us, too. If you want the chalice so badly, james, you can have it. We quit. | 詹姆斯,如果你想要用这么差的手段来赢圣杯,你拿去吧,我们退出。 |
[14:21] | Sorry, sofia. | 对不起,苏菲亚。 |
[14:24] | Jin! Uh, khalid! Where are you going? | 金!哦,哈林!你们去哪里? |
[14:27] | There are still more games to play! | 那儿还有很多游戏可以玩呢! |
[14:30] | I don’t get it. Why’s everyone quitting? | 我不明白。为什么所有人都退出了? |
[14:32] | Because they’re not having any fun. And neither am I. | 因为他们没有获得快乐,我也是。 |
[14:35] | You’ve been a bad sport all day. | 你一整天的表现真差劲。 |
[14:37] | I’m just trying to win. | 我只是想去赢。 |
[14:38] | Well, it’s a good thing they quit, | 嗯,他们离开是件好事, |
[14:40] | Because I don’t think I want to be your teammate anymore. | 因为我不想再当你的队友了。 |
[14:42] | Sofia! Sofia! Come back! | 苏菲亚!苏菲亚!回来! |
[14:48] | You paint light, soft strokes. Like so. | 你要轻轻的画,轻轻的拍,像这样。 |
[14:52] | Hmm. Now you try it. | 嗯,现在你试试。 |
[14:55] | Oh! Perfect! | 哦!完美! |
[14:57] | Hey, amber. How’s the decorating going? | 嘿,安布尔。装饰的怎样了? |
[14:59] | Let’s show her, leena. Okay. | 我在给她演示,莉娜,好了。 |
[15:01] | ( both humming ) | |
[15:06] | Well twirled, leena. What do you think? | 很好的旋转。莉娜。你们觉得呢? |
[15:09] | They’re very sparkly! | 它们闪闪发光! |
[15:11] | And so are you, amber. What happened? | 你也是,安布尔。发生了什么? |
[15:13] | Never mind that. What are you doing here? | 不要担心。你们在这里做什么? |
[15:15] | Are the games over already? I remember them taking forever. | 游戏都结束了吗?我记得他们会一直玩下去。 |
[15:18] | Everyone quit because james was being a poor sport. | 因为詹姆斯的差劲表现,每个人都退出了。 |
[15:22] | Hmm. It’s hard to believe we’re twins when I’m so much more grown up than he is. | 嗯,当我比他长大了这么多很难相信我们是双胞胎, |
[15:26] | Maybe you need to show him the right way to act. | 也许你要向他展示正确的做法。 |
[15:30] | 给他展示?Show him? 是的。Yes. | |
[15:32] | When leena first started decorating, she made a lot of mistakes. | 当莉娜第一次开始装饰伞时,她犯了很多错误。 |
[15:36] | I realized I needed to take the time | 我发现我要赶快 |
[15:39] | To show her the right way to do things. | 向她展示正确的方法。 |
[15:41] | And now… She’s fabulous! | 然后,现在…她太棒了! |
[15:43] | 谢谢你!Thank you! | |
[15:44] | That’s a good idea. | 那是个好主意。 |
[15:46] | But how can I show him? | 但是我怎么向他展示? |
[15:47] | We’re not playing the games anymore. | 我们不再玩这个游戏了。 |
[15:49] | ( laughter ) huh? | (笑的更大声)嗯? |
[15:52] | (继续笑)( laughter continues ) | |
[15:59] | Great game, everyone! | 伟大的比赛,每个人! |
[16:01] | Indeed! Well played by all! | 是的!每个人都玩得很好! |
[16:03] | Another round? | 下一回合? |
[16:04] | Oh, definitely! | 哦,肯定! |
[16:06] | That’s it! I know what to do! | 就是这样!我知道该怎么做! |
[16:09] | Thanks, amber! | 谢谢,安布尔! |
[16:10] | I’m such a good sister. | 我是多好的一个姐姐啊。 |
[16:12] | 詹姆斯?James? | |
[16:14] | Sofia! What are you doing here? | 苏菲亚!你在这里做什么? |
[16:15] | I want to show you something. | 我想给你看一些东西。 |
[16:17] | 什么?What? | |
[16:18] | Just come with me, okay? | 跟我来,好吗? |
[16:19] | 好吧。All right. | |
[16:25] | Oh, they’re playing bewitching bowling! I love this game! | 哦,他们正在玩保龄球!我喜欢这个游戏! |
[16:29] | Watch how they play. | 看看他们是怎么玩的。 |
[16:31] | Okay, everyone, my turn! | 好的,大家注意,轮到我了! |
[16:33] | ( grunts ) | |
[16:34] | James: Nice roll, dad! | 詹姆斯:很棒的一球,爸爸! |
[16:37] | Aw! Dad didn’t knock over any pins! | 啊!爸爸没有击倒所有的瓶子! |
[16:40] | But look at him. | 看着他。 |
[16:42] | Better luck next time. I hope! | 我希望下回能有好运! |
[16:44] | Emperor quon, you’re up next! | 管皇帝,轮到你了! |
[16:46] | See? Dad’s having fun even though he’s not winning. | 看到了吗?爸爸没有获胜但是他很快乐。 |
[16:49] | But doesn’t he want to win? | 但是他为什么不想赢? |
[16:50] | Sure, but games are supposed to be fun. | 是的,但是比赛是为了快乐。 |
[16:53] | Whether you win or lose. | 无论你是赢了或是输了。 |
[16:55] | I see what you mean. I ruined the games for everyone, didn’t I? | 我知道了你的意思,我破坏了大家的游戏,是不是? |
[17:00] | Maybe, a little bit. | 也许,是有一点。 |
[17:01] | ( sighs ) what do I do now? | (叹气)那我现在怎么办? |
[17:03] | Well, you could tell them you’re sorry. | 好吧,你要向大家道歉。 |
[17:05] | Do you think they’ll forgive me? | 你认为他们会原谅我? |
[17:07] | There’s only one way to find out. | 这是唯一的解决办法。 |
[17:13] | Rollie, quon’s having a good time now. | 罗利,现在管很快乐。 |
[17:15] | You don’t have to keep playing badly on purpose. | 你不用故意打的很差劲。 |
[17:16] | I’m not playing badly on purpose. | 我没有故意打的很差劲。 |
[17:19] | Oh. Sorry. Uh, you’ll get ’em next turn, dear. | 哦,对不起,你可以下一次再玩,亲爱的。 |
[17:26] | James: Hey there. All: Huh? | 詹姆斯:嘿,大家好。 大家:嗯? |
[17:27] | I owe all of you an apology. | 我向大家道歉。 |
[17:30] | I got so excited about winning, I forgot what the tri-kingdom picnic is about. | 我是如此的痴迷于胜利,我忘记了三国野餐的真正目的。 |
[17:34] | All of us getting together and having a good time. | 是我们能够拥有一段快乐的时光。 |
[17:37] | You should be, james. I was really looking forward to the games. | 应该的,詹姆斯,我真的很期待的比赛。 |
[17:41] | And we didn’t even get to play enchanted discus. | 并且我们从来没有玩过被施加了魔法的盘子。 |
[17:45] | That’s my favorite. | 那是我的最爱。 |
[17:46] | I know. Hold on. I’ll be right back. | 我知道,继续。我马上回来。 |
[17:52] | James feels really bad. And he said he’s sorry. | 詹姆斯认识到他做的不好,他说了他很抱歉。 |
[17:55] | Can’t you forgive him? | 你们能够原谅他吗? |
[17:57] | We can forgive him, sofia. | 我们能够原谅他,苏菲亚。 |
[17:58] | But it doesn’t change what he did. | 但是他并没有改变他的所作所为。 |
[18:00] | James: Hey, everybody. | 詹姆斯:嘿,大家好。 |
[18:01] | There’s still plenty of time to play the rest of the games if we wanted to. | 如果我们愿意,还是有很充足的时间去玩剩下的游戏。 |
[18:06] | We can pick up where we left off, with enchanted discus. | 我们可以拿着施了魔法的盘子继续了。 |
[18:10] | (笑)( chuckles ) | |
[18:11] | I’ll be a good sport this time. I promise. What do you say? | 这次我保证好好玩,你们呢? |
[18:16] | I’ll play. | 那我就玩了。 |
[18:19] | Me too. | 我也是。 |
[18:20] | Fine by me! | 我没问题! |
[18:22] | Okay. Let’s do it. | 好的,那我们开始玩吧。 |
[18:25] | Young royals… | 年轻的王室成员… |
[18:26] | The goal of enchanted discus is simple! | 被施加了魔法的盘子这个游戏的目标很简单! |
[18:29] | Whoever catches the discus wins. | 无论谁,抓住盘子就算赢。 |
[18:31] | But if the discus touches you and you don’t catch it– | 但是如果盘子碰到了你,但是你没有抓住它—— |
[18:35] | 哦!Oh! | |
[18:36] | Then you’re out! | 那你就被淘汰了! |
[18:37] | 哇!Whoa! | |
[18:39] | Okay, then. Let the game begin! | 好,现在,游戏开始了! |
[18:42] | (吹哨子)( blows whistle ) | |
[18:45] | There it goes! Come on, everyone! | 它往那儿去了!大家快跟上! |
[18:48] | Catch it! | 抓住它! |
[18:51] | Don’t let it touch you! | 别让它碰到你! |
[18:53] | ( grunting ) | |
[18:55] | Oh! I’m out! | 哦!我被淘汰了! |
[18:58] | Whoa-oh! Catch it, james! | 哇-哦!抓住它,詹姆斯! |
[19:00] | Here, jin! | 这儿,金! |
[19:01] | ( grunts ) | |
[19:02] | (笑)( chuckles ) | |
[19:04] | Wei-ling wins! | 韦林国赢! |
[19:06] | Great play, guys! Way to go! | 做得好,伙计们!就是这样! |
[19:07] | 谢谢。Thanks. | |
[19:09] | There are three games left: | 还剩下三个游戏: |
[19:11] | The royal relay, unicorn sprints, | 王室接力,独角兽短跑, |
[19:13] | And capture the crown. | 和抓住王冠。 |
[19:15] | Having fun, sof? | 开心吗?苏菲? 嗯!Uh-huh! |
[19:17] | Me, too. | 我也是! |
[19:24] | (笑)( giggles ) | |
[19:25] | Hmm? There’s the crown. | 嗯?那是王冠。 |
[19:29] | 嘘!Shh! | |
[19:31] | Mm. | |
[19:33] | Don’t let him get the crown! | 别让他拿到王冠! |
[19:39] | 好的!All right! | |
[19:43] | Khaldoun has won capture the crown! | 豪顿国抓到了王冠,赢了! |
[19:46] | Whoo-hoo! We did it! | 喔!我们做到了! |
[19:51] | Good job, khalid! | 做得好,哈林! |
[19:52] | Thanks a lot! | 非常感谢! |
[19:54] | That’s our final game. | 这是我们最后的游戏了。 |
[19:55] | Now it’s time to announce the winner | 现在是时候宣布 |
[19:57] | Of the golden chalice! | 金色圣杯的获胜者了! |
[19:59] | I want to thank all the royalty, young and old, | 我想感谢所有的王室成员,不管是年纪大的还是年轻的, |
[20:02] | For being part of this year’s tri-kingdom picnic | 因为你们来参加了今年的三国野餐会。 |
[20:06] | And making it such a wonderful event. | 并把它搞得如此美妙。 |
[20:08] | When kings and queens before us | 从我们以前的国王和王后们 |
[20:10] | Began this tradition, many, many years ago– | 这就已经是很多很多年以来的传统—— |
[20:13] | excuse me, your highness? | (清清嗓子)( clears throat ) 对不起,陛下? |
[20:16] | I believe the children would like to hear who won the golden chalice. | 我相信孩子们非常想知道谁能够赢得金杯。 |
[20:19] | Oh, yes. ( clears throat ) | 哦,是的。(清清嗓子) |
[20:20] | And the winner of this year’s golden chalice is… | 今年的金杯获得者是… |
[20:26] | Princess maya and prince khalid from the kingdom of khaldoun! | 豪顿王国来的玛雅公主和哈林王子! |
[20:29] | Khalid! We did it! | 哈林!我们做到了! |
[20:31] | 是的!All right! | |
[20:33] | 哇哦!( giggles ) whoo! | |
[20:35] | Go khaldoun! | 前进,豪顿! |
[20:51] | James? What are you doing? | 詹姆斯?你在干什么? |
[21:02] | I want to give this to you myself. | 我想把这个给你。 |
[21:04] | Congratulations! You deserve it. | 恭喜!你是当之无愧的。 |
[21:07] | Thanks, james. | 谢谢,詹姆斯。 |
[21:08] | Yeah, thanks a lot! | 是的,非常感谢! |
[21:09] | Two, four, six, eight! | 二,四,六,八! |
[21:10] | All: Who do we appreciate? Maya! Khalid! Yay! | 大家:我们应该感激谁?玛雅!哈林!耶! |
[21:16] | Maya. Khalid. Mommy is so proud of you. | 玛雅,哈林。妈妈为你们感到骄傲。 |
[21:20] | Excellent job! Well done. | 干的漂亮! |
[21:23] | That was nice of you. And who knows. | 你做的很好。大家都知道。 |
[21:25] | Maybe next year we’ll win the golden chalice. | 也许明年我们能够赢得金杯。 |
[21:28] | 队友?Teammates? | |
[21:29] | 队友!Teammates! | |
[21:31] | (大家都在笑)( all cheering ) |