| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:05] | ♪ It’s for my daughter Alice. | |
| [00:08] | ♪ I was a girl in a village ♪ | ♪ 我是一个自由自在的乡下女孩 ♪ | 
| [00:10] | ♪ doin’ all right | |
| [00:12] | ♪ then I became a princess overnight ♪ | ♪ 突然变成了一个公主 ♪ | 
| [00:14] | ♪ now I gotta figure out how to do it right ♪ | ♪ 现在我开始知道怎么做才是对的 ♪ | 
| [00:17] | ♪ so much to learn and see ♪ | ♪ 还需要学习很多 ♪ | 
| [00:19] | ♪ up in the castle with my new family ♪ | ♪ 我住在新家城堡里 ♪ | 
| [00:22] | ♪ in a school that’s just for royalty ♪ | ♪ 在贵族学校里学习 ♪ | 
| [00:24] | ♪ a whole enchanted world is waiting for me ♪ | ♪ 一个神奇的世界正等着我 ♪ | 
| [00:29] | ♪ I’m so excited to be ♪ ♪ sofia the first ♪ | ♪ 我是如此的开心 ♪ ♪ 小公主苏菲亚 ♪ | 
| [00:32] | ♪ I’m findin’ out what bein’ royal’s all about ♪ | ♪ 我开始明白什么是贵族 ♪ | 
| [00:36] | ♪ sofia the first ♪ | ♪ 小公主苏菲亚 ♪ | 
| [00:37] | ♪ makin’ my way ♪ | ♪ 做自己 ♪ | 
| [00:39] | ♪ it’s been adventure every day ♪ | ♪ 每天都充满冒险 ♪ | 
| [00:42] | ♪ sofia ♪ ♪ it’s gonna be my time ♪ | ♪ 苏菲亚 ♪ ♪ 现在让我 ♪ | 
| [00:44] | ♪ sofia ♪ ♪ to show them all that I’m | ♪ 苏菲亚 ♪ ♪ 告诉你们苏菲亚就是我 ♪ | 
| [00:46] | ♪ sofia the first ♪ | ♪ 小公主苏菲亚 ♪ | 
| [01:00] | (钟声)( bell tolls ) | |
| [01:06] | The garden’s all ready. | 花园已经准备好了。 | 
| [01:08] | It looks beautiful, jade! | 真漂亮,杰德! | 
| [01:10] | How are you guys doing on the invitations? | 收到邀请后大家打算干什么呢? | 
| [01:12] | ( singsongy ) done. | (唱歌)完成了。 | 
| [01:13] | ( gasps ) I love them! | 我喜欢它们! | 
| [01:16] | Oh, my birthday party is going to be so great. | 哦,我的生日宴会也要这样棒。 | 
| [01:18] | I wish it was your birthday every day. | 我希望每天都是你的生日。 | 
| [01:21] | Except on my birthday. | 除了我生日那天。 | 
| [01:22] | (笑)( laughing ) | |
| [01:24] | ( all gasp ) | |
| [01:26] | 怎么了?What was that? | |
| [01:28] | (笑)( chuckling ) | |
| [01:31] | 嘿!Hey! | |
| [01:33] | 哇哦!Whoa! | |
| [01:37] | 啊!Aah! | |
| [01:39] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? | 
| [01:40] | ( lucinda giggling ) | (露辛达笑) | 
| [01:41] | It’s lucinda the little witch! | 这是小女巫露辛达! | 
| [01:43] | She’s hexing us. | 她在对我们施魔法。 | 
| [01:44] | Who’s lucinda the little witch? | 谁是小女巫露辛达? | 
| [01:46] | Look! ( chuckling ) | 看!(笑) | 
| [01:50] | 哦,不!Oh, no! | |
| [01:52] | Jade: My garden! | 杰德:我的花园! | 
| [01:54] | 我的花!My flowers! | |
| [01:59] | ( bees buzzing ) | (蜜蜂嗡嗡的叫) | 
| [02:00] | My lanterns! | 我的吊灯! | 
| [02:02] | Stop that! Get out of here! | 快停下,从这里出去! | 
| [02:06] | ( gasps ) | |
| [02:07] | (笑)( chuckles ) | |
| [02:11] | Lucinda came to the village a few months after you came to the castle. | 你来到城堡后几个月露辛达就到村子了。 | 
| [02:14] | And she’s always playing tricks on us. | 她总是戏弄我们。 | 
| [02:16] | Last week, she put a hex on my dolls and turned them into mice! | 上周,她施魔法把我的布娃娃变成了老鼠! | 
| [02:19] | And she melted my crayons together. | 并且她把我的蜡笔都融化到一起了。 | 
| [02:22] | And now she’s ruined my birthday party. | 现在她破坏了我的生日宴会 | 
| [02:26] | Don’t worry, jade. It’s just a few mushrooms and beehives. | 别担心,杰德,这只是几个蘑菇和蜂窝。 | 
| [02:29] | Everything will be okay. | 所有的东西都不会有问题. | 
| [02:31] | Aah! Bee! | 啊!蜜蜂! | 
| [02:33] | Aah! We’ll just have the party inside. | 啊!我们只能在室内举办宴会了。 | 
| [02:35] | ( gasps ) great idea! | 好主意! | 
| [02:36] | Great idea! | 好主意! | 
| [02:39] | ( all gasp ) I promise… | 我保证… | 
| [02:40] | It will be just as much fun. | 这将是一样有意思的宴会。 | 
| [02:42] | Come on. Let’s go hand out these beautiful invitations. | 来吧,让我们发出这些美丽的邀请。 | 
| [02:46] | Jade: Graham! Kate! | 杰德:格林汉姆!凯特! | 
| [02:48] | It’s my birthday! | 今天是我的生日! | 
| [02:49] | And I’m having a party at my house. | 我在家举办了宴会。 | 
| [02:52] | 谢谢你。Thank you. | |
| [02:55] | 嗯?哦。Huh? Oh. | |
| [02:57] | ( grunting ) | |
| [03:01] | (笑)( laughing ) | |
| [03:03] | ( grunting ) | |
| [03:05] | Oh, no. It’s lucinda. | 哦,不。是露辛达。 | 
| [03:08] | Boy: Hide! Girl: Hide before she hexes us! | 男孩:快藏起来! 女孩:在她对我们念咒语前藏起来! | 
| [03:11] | (笑)( chuckling ) | |
| [03:12] | 魔法。Hex. | |
| [03:14] | 魔法。Hex. | |
| [03:15] | (咯咯的叫声)( meows, clucking ) | |
| [03:18] | ( sighs ) lucinda. Again. | (叹气) 露辛达,又来了。 | 
| [03:20] | 快停下!Stop it! | |
| [03:22] | (笑)( chuckling ) | |
| [03:23] | 嘿!Hey! | |
| [03:24] | (笑)( laughing ) | |
| [03:26] | Ugh! You are a very bad witch! | 哼!你是一个非常坏的女巫! | 
| [03:29] | 谢谢你!Thank you! | |
| [03:30] | 哼!Ugh! | |
| [03:34] | 嗯。( gasps ) hmm. | |
| [03:35] | (狗叫声)( dog barks ) | |
| [03:37] | ( gasps ) | |
| [03:38] | 怎么了?What’s that? | |
| [03:39] | It’s a tail, silly! | 那是一个尾巴,傻瓜! | 
| [03:41] | ( gasping ) ( lucinda laughing ) | (露辛达笑) | 
| [03:43] | ( groaning ) ( barking ) | (狗叫) | 
| [03:46] | (笑)( laughing ) | |
| [03:48] | Ugh! She tried to mess up my party again! | 哼!她又想把我的生日宴会搞得一团糟! | 
| [03:51] | Why does she keep doing that? ’cause she’s a witch. | 为什么她要那样做?因为她是女巫。 | 
| [03:53] | And that’s what witches do. | 这就是女巫做的事情。 | 
| [03:55] | Hmm. I’m going to go talk to her. | 嗯。我要去跟她谈谈。 | 
| [03:57] | ( gasps ) no! Sofia, she’ll hex you! | 不!苏菲亚,她会对你施魔法的! | 
| [04:00] | Well, she’s not going to stop unless someone asks her to. | 好吧,那么她不会停的,直到谁去求她。 | 
| [04:04] | (叹气)( sighs ) | |
| [04:05] | I’ll be right back. | 我很快回来。 | 
| [04:09] | ( whimpers ) I hope so. | (吹口哨)我希望如此。 | 
| [04:18] | (叹气)( sighs ) | |
| [04:19] | I never get invited to parties. | 我从来没有收到过宴会邀请。 | 
| [04:27] | 露辛达?Lucinda? | |
| [04:30] | Who are you? | 你是谁? | 
| [04:31] | I’m…Sofia. | 我是…苏菲亚。 | 
| [04:33] | Why are you dressed like that? | 为什么你穿成那样? | 
| [04:35] | Are you some kind of princess? | 你是公主吗? | 
| [04:37] | I am a princess. | 我是一个公主。 | 
| [04:40] | And I would like you to stop hexing my friends. | 我希望你能够停止对我的朋友们施魔法。 | 
| [04:43] | Please. | 求你了。 | 
| [04:44] | Why would I do that? | 为什么我要那样做? | 
| [04:46] | Because it’s not nice. | 因为那样不好。 | 
| [04:47] | I know. That’s the point. | 我知道,就是因为这个生日邀请信。 | 
| [04:49] | Well, would wouldn’t play mean tricks on your own friends, would you? | 好吧,你会不会对你自己的朋友玩恶作剧? | 
| [04:53] | Uh…I wouldn’t know. | 嗯…我不知道。 | 
| [04:56] | What do you mean you don’t know? | 为什么你说你不知道? | 
| [04:57] | I don’t, you know, have any… | 我没有,你知道,我没有任何… | 
| [04:59] | 朋友?Friends? 是的。Yeah. | |
| [05:01] | 朋友。Friends. | |
| [05:02] | 我没有。Don’t have them. 我也不需要。Don’t need them. | |
| [05:04] | Or their silly parties that I’m not invited to. | 他们愚蠢的宴会从来没有邀请过我。 | 
| [05:07] | Wait! Do you want to be invited to jade’s party? | 等等!你想参加杰德的宴会吗? | 
| [05:10] | No! Why would I want that? | 不!为什么我要参加? | 
| [05:12] | You do. | 你想的。 | 
| [05:13] | 我要走了。I have to go. 等等!Wait! | |
| [05:14] | What? Why would you want to go to a party | 为什么?为什么你要去参加宴会? | 
| [05:17] | If you don’t want friends? | 如果你不需要朋友? | 
| [05:18] | 嗯…Uh… | |
| [05:19] | ( gasps ) you want friends. | 你需要朋友。 | 
| [05:21] | I really have to go now. | 我现在真的要走了。 | 
| [05:23] | It’s okay if you do. Everyone needs friends. | 如果你想来是没有问题的,每个人都需要朋友。 | 
| [05:25] | Even witches. | 即使她是女巫。 | 
| [05:27] | Leave me alone, princess, | 让我一个人呆着,公主。 | 
| [05:28] | Or I’ll hex you! | 否则我要对你施魔法! | 
| [05:30] | Now, lucinda, | 现在,露辛达, | 
| [05:31] | That’s no way to make friends. | 这样没有办法做朋友。 | 
| [05:33] | Which is what you want, right? | 这是你想要的,对吗? | 
| [05:36] | (叫声)( yells ) | |
| [05:37] | (笑)( laughing ) | |
| [05:39] | Right? Put me down. | 好了吗?把我推下去。 | 
| [05:42] | 好的…Okay… | |
| [05:43] | You’re right. | 你是对的。 | 
| [05:46] | It would be nice to have some friends. | 有朋友真好。 | 
| [05:49] | And go to a party with them, just once… | 跟他们一起参加宴会,就一次… | 
| [05:51] | So if you want to make friends, why do you act so mean? | 所以,如果你想交朋友,你的所作所为是什么意思呢? | 
| [05:56] | I don’t know how else to act. | 我不知道除此以外还能做什么。 什么?What? | 
| [05:58] | Hexing is all I know how to do. | 魔法是我知道的唯一的事情了。 | 
| [06:01] | My parents are witches, my grandparents are witches, | 我的父母是巫师,我的爷爷奶奶也是巫师, | 
| [06:03] | My great-grandparents are witches. | 我的太爷爷奶奶也是巫师。 | 
| [06:06] | And all they do is hex people? | 他们一直都在研究魔法? | 
| [06:08] | Yep. Hex, hex, hex, | 是的。魔法,魔法,魔法, | 
| [06:09] | Hex, hex, hex, | 魔法,魔法,魔法, | 
| [06:11] | Hex, hex. | 魔法,魔法, | 
| [06:14] | So…We have a hard time getting along with regular people. | 所以…我们跟普通人相处非常困难。 | 
| [06:17] | I understand how you feel. | 我能够明白你的感受。 | 
| [06:19] | ( gasps ) you don’t get along with regular people, either? | 你也不能跟普通人相处吗? | 
| [06:22] | ( chuckles ) yes. | (笑)是的。 | 
| [06:23] | I do. But sometimes I feel like an outsider. | 我是的。但是有时候我觉得我像外人一样。 | 
| [06:26] | I became a princess overnight, and I had no idea how to act like one. | 我一夜之间就成为了公主,然后我就不知道怎么做才能像公主。 | 
| [06:30] | I needed practice… And a little help. | 我需要练习…和一点帮助。 | 
| [06:33] | So, if you wanted, I could help you make friends. | 所以,如果你愿意,我可以帮你交朋友。 | 
| [06:36] | But who’d want to be friends with a witch? | 但是谁愿意跟一个女巫交朋友呢? | 
| [06:38] | I mean, I’ve played tricks on everyone in the village. | 我的意思是,我曾经作弄了村里的每一个人。 | 
| [06:42] | Then the first thing you should do is apologize to everyone in the village. | 所以你首先应该向村里每一个人道歉。 | 
| [06:46] | Ooh, I’m not good at apologies. | 哦,但是我不太懂道歉。 | 
| [06:48] | All you have to do is say, “I’m sorry.” | 你要做的所有事情就是说“对不起。” | 
| [06:52] | Go on. Try it. | 继续,试试看。 | 
| [06:53] | Okay. I…I… | 好。我…我… | 
| [06:56] | I’m…S-s… | 我…对…对… | 
| [06:58] | S-s-so– | 对不… | 
| [07:00] | Almost. Try again. | 差不多了,再试试。 | 
| [07:01] | I’m s-s-s… | 我…对… | 
| [07:04] | Sor–sor– | 对不… | 
| [07:06] | Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on. | 继续,继续,继续,继续,继续。 | 
| [07:08] | ( singsongy ) you can do it. | (唱着说)你能够做到。 | 
| [07:10] | Come on. | 继续。 | 
| [07:11] | (吹口哨)( whimpering ) | |
| [07:16] | Okay, we’ll work on it on the way. | 好的,我们快要接近了。 | 
| [07:18] | Okay. Let me grab my broom. | 好的,我拿上我的扫帚 | 
| [07:21] | ♪ | |
| [07:26] | Ruby? Jade? | 露比?杰德? | 
| [07:28] | Sofia, watch out! Behind you! Behind you! Behind you! | 苏菲亚。快看!你后面!你后面!你后面! | 
| [07:31] | Ruby: It’s the witch! It’s okay. | 露比:是那个女巫! 没事的。 | 
| [07:33] | She’s with me. | 她跟我一起来的 | 
| [07:34] | What?! How?! | 什么?为什么?! | 
| [07:36] | And she has something she wants to say. | 她有点事情想要说. | 
| [07:38] | Right, lucinda? | 是吧,露辛达? | 
| [07:39] | ( breathing heavily ) | (深呼吸) | 
| [07:42] | Jade, I’m… ( sighing ) | 杰德,我…(叹气) | 
| [07:45] | Sorry. | 对不起。 | 
| [07:47] | Really sorry | 真的对不起 | 
| [07:48] | For hexing you. | 对你施了魔法。 | 
| [07:50] | I don’t believe her. | 我不相信她。 | 
| [07:52] | I think lucinda really means it. | 我认为露辛达是真的。 | 
| [07:54] | So maybe you can invite her to your party? | 所以你可以请她参加你的宴会吗? | 
| [07:56] | What?! No way. | 什么?!没门。 | 
| [07:58] | I’m not inviting her to my party. | 我不会请她参加我的宴会。 | 
| [08:00] | She tried to ruin it. | 她已经尝试要破坏宴会。 | 
| [08:01] | Twice. | 两次了。 | 
| [08:02] | Yeah, twice! | 是的,两次! | 
| [08:03] | I bet she’s just pretending to be sorry | 我打赌她仅仅是假装道歉。 | 
| [08:06] | So she can surprise us with something extra mean. | 这样她可以用其它办法来吓我们。 | 
| [08:09] | I’ll never invite you! | 我绝对不会邀请你! | 
| [08:14] | (打雷)( thunder cracks ) | |
| [08:18] | (孩子们尖叫)( children screaming ) | |
| [08:19] | Oh, no! | 哦,不! | 
| [08:20] | 看?!See?! | |
| [08:22] | (笑)( laughing ) | |
| [08:23] | Lucinda. Sorry. | 露辛达,对不起。 | 
| [08:25] | Oh! I said it again! | 哦!我再说一遍! | 
| [08:27] | Right. I’ll undo that now. | 好吧,我现在将撤销我的咒语。 | 
| [08:32] | ( weakly ) there. All better. | (虚弱的说)那里,都好了。 | 
| [08:34] | 真的?Right? | |
| [08:35] | Not all better. | 没有都好。 | 
| [08:37] | 现在呢?How about now? | |
| [08:39] | (风吹过)( wind rushing ) | |
| [08:40] | Lucinda: All dry. | 露辛达:都干了。 | 
| [08:41] | She’s trying to change. Really. | 她在尝试改变,真的。 | 
| [08:44] | I am. | 我, | 
| [08:45] | Hmm! I’m still not inviting you. | 嗯!我还是不会邀请你。 | 
| [08:47] | I gotta get home quick and make double, triple, | 我要赶快回家做双份,三份, | 
| [08:51] | Extra sure that lucinda doesn’t try to do anything else to my party. | 足够确保露辛达在我的宴会上做不了任何坏事情。 | 
| [08:54] | Well, what are you going to do? I don’t know. | 好,你要去干什么? 我不知道。 | 
| [08:56] | Maybe I’ll build a witch moat | 也许我能建一个防女巫护城河 | 
| [08:58] | Or a witch wall. | 或者是防女巫城墙。 | 
| [09:00] | No. A witch trap. | 不,一个女巫陷阱。 | 
| [09:03] | This is hopeless. | 绝望了。 | 
| [09:05] | Jade’s never going to be friends with me. | 杰德根本不想跟我做朋友。 | 
| [09:07] | None of those kids will. | 没有小孩子愿意跟我做朋友。 | 
| [09:10] | It’s not hopeless. It’s just going to be harder than one apology. | 不要绝望。这是比道歉更难的事情。 | 
| [09:13] | You know how hard it was to say “sorry”? | 你知道说“对不起”有多困难? | 
| [09:18] | I’m gonna go back to being mean. | 我不想再努力了。 | 
| [09:20] | Hexing is so much easier. | 魔法相比而言是那么简单。 | 
| [09:22] | 等等!Wait! | |
| [09:23] | 哇哦!Whoa! | |
| [09:25] | Hey! Get off my broom. | 嘿!离开我的扫帚。 | 
| [09:27] | 看!Look out! | |
| [09:28] | ( screams ) | |
| [09:30] | 苏菲亚!Sofia! | |
| [09:31] | ( grunts ) | |
| [09:34] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? | 
| [09:35] | So you can be a good witch if you want to. | 所以只要你想你就可以做一个好的女巫。 | 
| [09:39] | I guess. But it was my fault you were in trouble in the first place. | 我想,你刚才遇到的麻烦是我的错。 | 
| [09:42] | Yes, but then you fixed it. | 是的,但是你已经弥补了。 | 
| [09:45] | ( gasps )that’s what you should do! | 那是你应该做的! | 
| [09:46] | Then the other kids will know you’re really sorry | 这样其他的孩子就知道你是真的道歉。 | 
| [09:48] | And they’ll want to be friends with you. Wait… | 他们愿意跟我做朋友。等等… | 
| [09:50] | What do you want me to do? | 你想我怎么做? | 
| [09:54] | ♪ friendships don’t mix ♪ | ♪ 友谊不会混合 ♪ | 
| [09:55] | ♪ with hexes and tricks ♪ | ♪ 与咒语和戏法 ♪ | 
| [09:57] | ♪ and that’s why the kids turn and run ♪ | ♪ 这也是为什么小孩子要转身逃跑 ♪ | 
| [10:01] | ♪ so if I were you ♪ | ♪ 如果我是你 ♪ | 
| [10:03] | ♪ here’s what I’d do ♪ | ♪ 我会去做 ♪ | 
| [10:06] | ♪ I’d fix all the bad things I’d done ♪ | ♪ 我会去弥补所有我以前做的坏事 ♪ | 
| [10:11] | ♪ ’cause you ought to be a good little witch ♪ | ♪ 因为你会变成一个好的小女巫 ♪ | 
| [10:15] | ♪ they’ll give you a chance if you make a switch ♪ | ♪ 如果你想选择,他们将会给你一个机会 ♪ | 
| [10:19] | ♪ you’ll make lots of friends without any hitch ♪ | ♪ 你将会顺利交很多朋友 ♪ | 
| [10:23] | ♪ if you could be a good | ♪ 如果你是一个好的 ♪ | 
| [10:28] | ♪ little witch ♪ | ♪ 小女巫 ♪ | 
| [10:34] | So what do you think? | 怎么样,你怎么想的? | 
| [10:35] | You want me to undo all of my hexes? | 你要我撤销所有我以前的咒语? | 
| [10:39] | Uh-huh. Then everyone will forgive you. | 嗯,然后每个人都会原谅你。 | 
| [10:41] | Okay, but… All of my hexes? | 好的,但是…是全部我的咒语? | 
| [10:45] | Every single one? | 每一个? | 
| [10:46] | Every single one. | 每一个。 | 
| [10:48] | Even the really, really bad ones? | 甚至是真的,真的坏咒语? | 
| [10:51] | Even the worst ones. | 甚至是最坏的。 | 
| [10:52] | Okay, hop on. ( chuckles ) | 好的,走吧。(笑) | 
| [10:55] | 我们走吧。Let’s walk. | |
| [10:59] | ( gasps ) | |
| [11:00] | Hello, everybody! | 大家好! | 
| [11:01] | It’s lucinda! Run! Hide! | 是露辛达!快跑!藏起来! | 
| [11:04] | Quick! Before she hexes us! | 快!在她对我们施魔法前! | 
| [11:05] | ( children screaming ) ( dog barking ) | (孩子尖叫)(狗叫声) | 
| [11:07] | Wait! Lucinda’s not here to hex you. | 等等!露辛达不会在这里对你们施魔法。 | 
| [11:11] | She’s not? | 她不会? | 
| [11:12] | She wants to undo her hexes. | 她要撤销她以前的咒语。 | 
| [11:14] | It’s true. I want to make it up to all of you. | 是真的,我想跟你们大家和好。 | 
| [11:17] | Really. I do. | 真的,我愿意。 | 
| [11:19] | ♪ yes, I turned your clogs into frogs ♪ | ♪ 是的,我把你的木底鞋变成了青蛙 ♪ | 
| [11:22] | ♪ and yes, I changed your flute to a newt ♪ | ♪ 是的,我把你的笛子变成了蜥蜴 ♪ | 
| [11:25] | ♪ but now I’d like to show that I’m sorry ♪ | ♪ 但是现在我要向你们道歉 ♪ | 
| [11:27] | ♪ though they’re kinda cute ♪ | ♪ 虽然他们还挺可爱 ♪ | 
| [11:30] | ♪ still I’ll turn them all back now ♪ | ♪ 我仍然要把它们变回原样 ♪ | 
| [11:33] | ♪ yes, every spell I’ll undo ♪ | ♪ 是的,我要撤销每一个咒语 ♪ | 
| [11:36] | ♪ you’ll see I’m not gonna stop ♪ | ♪ 你们会看到我没有停止 ♪ | 
| [11:38] | ♪ until they’re good as new ♪ | ♪ 直到他们都回到原来 ♪ | 
| [11:41] | ♪ ’cause I wanna be a good little witch ♪ | ♪ 因为我要成为一个好的小女巫 ♪ | 
| [11:44] | ♪ give me a chance, and I’ll make a switch ♪ | ♪ 给我一个机会,我将作出选择 ♪ | 
| [11:46] | ♪ just give her a chance, and she’ll make a switch ♪ | ♪ 给她一个机会,她将作出选择 ♪ | 
| [11:49] | ♪ she wants to be a good little witch ♪ | ♪ 她想要变成一个好的小女巫 ♪ | 
| [11:52] | I don’t believe it. | 我不相信。 | 
| [11:54] | Yeah. She’s always hexing us. | 是的,她总是戏弄我们。 | 
| [11:58] | ♪ look, this was my favorite toy ball ♪ | ♪ 看,这个是我最喜爱的玩具球 ♪ | 
| [12:00] | ♪ she hexed, now it’s just a toy brick ♪ | ♪ 她施了魔法,现在它是玩具砖头了 ♪ | 
| [12:03] | ♪ my cat used to purr like a kitten ♪ | ♪ 我的猫像小猫一样喵喵的叫 ♪ | 
| [12:06] | ♪ now she cluck-cluck-clucks like a chicken ♪ ( clucking ) | ♪ 现在她变成像小鸡一样咯咯叫 ♪ (笑) | 
| [12:08] | ♪ and I had a box full of crayons ♪ | ♪ 我曾经有一个装满蜡笔的盒子 ♪ | 
| [12:11] | ♪ now this blob is all that I’ve got ♪ | ♪ 现在这个球就是我曾经的蜡笔盒子 ♪ | 
| [12:14] | ♪ and yes, my little basset hound’s cute ♪ | ♪ 还有,我可爱的小猎犬 ♪ | 
| [12:17] | ♪ but my matching tail is not ♪ | ♪ 但是尾巴不对了 ♪ | 
| [12:20] | ♪ but I wanna be a good little witch ♪ | ♪ 但是我想要变成一个好的小女巫 ♪ | 
| [12:23] | ♪ give her a chance, and she’ll make a switch ♪ | ♪ 给她一个机会,她将作出选择 ♪ | 
| [12:25] | ♪ if we give her a chance, this new little witch ♪ | ♪ 如果我们给她一个机会,这个新的小女巫 ♪ | 
| [12:28] | ♪ how do we know that she’s gonna switch? ♪ | ♪ 我们怎么知道她将会怎样选择 ♪ | 
| [12:31] | You’ll see. I’m gonna undo it all. | 你们将会看到,我将要撤销一切咒语。 | 
| [12:33] | She is. Yeah? When? | 她是在做,什么时候? | 
| [12:36] | 现在。Right now. | |
| [12:40] | ( gasping ) | |
| [12:42] | 下一个是谁?Who’s next? 我 !Me! | |
| [12:44] | (笑)( clucking ) | |
| [12:46] | ( gasps ) ( meows ) | |
| [12:47] | 谢谢你!Thank you! | |
| [12:49] | My turn! Child: My turn! | 轮到我了! 孩子:轮到我了! | 
| [12:50] | 现在是我了!Now me! 不,我!No, me! | |
| [12:51] | ( gasps ) fix me. | 帮我恢复。 | 
| [12:52] | Don’t worry. I’m gonna fix everyone! | 别担心,我会把每个人都恢复! | 
| [12:54] | ( croaking ) | |
| [13:15] | So, what do you think? | 怎么样?你觉得怎样? | 
| [13:16] | Will you give her another chance? | 你要给她另一个选择吗? | 
| [13:18] | Yes. I forgive you, lucinda. | 是的,我原谅你了,露辛达。 | 
| [13:20] | I forgive you, lucinda. I forgive you. | 我原谅你了,露辛达。我原谅你了。 | 
| [13:21] | 我原谅你了。I forgive you. 孩子们:我们也是。Children: Us, too. | |
| [13:23] | ♪ she’s gonna be a good little witch ♪ | ♪ 她将会变成一个好的小女巫 ♪ | 
| [13:27] | ♪ you’re gonna see I’m making a switch ♪ | ♪ 你们看到我做出了选择 ♪ | 
| [13:30] | ♪ yes, we believe you’re making a switch ♪ | ♪ 是的,我们相信你做出了选择 ♪ | 
| [13:33] | ♪ you’re gonna be a good ♪ | ♪ 你将会变成一个好的 ♪ | 
| [13:35] | ♪ little witch ♪ | ♪ 小女巫 ♪ | 
| [13:38] | ♪ you’ve had a change of heart ♪ | ♪ 你从内心有了变化 ♪ | 
| [13:41] | ♪ and I’m making a brand-new start ♪ | ♪ 我要有一个全新的开始 ♪ | 
| [13:44] | ♪ from now on ♪ | ♪ 从现在开始 ♪ | 
| [13:46] | ♪ you’re a good ♪ | ♪ 你是一个好的 ♪ | 
| [13:49] | ♪ little witch ♪ | ♪ 小女巫 ♪ | 
| [13:56] | I knew you could do it! | 我知道你能够做到! | 
| [13:57] | Lucinda? I just want you to know | 露辛达?我希望你知道 | 
| [14:00] | If I could I would invite you to jade’s party. | 是否我能够邀请你去参加杰德的宴会。 | 
| [14:03] | 真的?Really? | |
| [14:04] | Yeah. But it’s not up to me. | 是的,但是不是我, | 
| [14:06] | It’s up to jade. | 是杰德。 | 
| [14:07] | Sorry. Well, I gotta go help jade set up for the party. | 对不起,好的,我要帮助杰德准备好宴会。 | 
| [14:12] | See you there, sofia! | 宴会上见,苏菲亚! | 
| [14:14] | The party’s not until tonight. | 宴会要到晚上才开始。 | 
| [14:16] | So we still have time to try again with jade. | 所以我们还有时间跟杰德再试试。 | 
| [14:18] | There’s so much do undo. | 已经撤销了那么多了。 | 
| [14:20] | I hexed her a lot. | 我还要再给她解除点咒语。 | 
| [14:22] | You could start by fixing her garden. | 你可以开始恢复她的花园了。 | 
| [14:25] | Perfect! Then she can have her party outside again. | 完美!这样她就可以在花园里开宴会了。 | 
| [14:29] | She’ll be so happy, she’ll definitely invite you. | 她会很开心的,她肯定会邀请你的。 | 
| [14:32] | Hey, sofia, um… | 嘿,苏菲亚,嗯… | 
| [14:34] | Th-th-thank you, | 谢,谢谢你。 | 
| [14:36] | You know, | 你看, | 
| [14:37] | For helping me. | 你帮助了我。 | 
| [14:39] | Of course. Friends always help each other. | 当然了,朋友之间总是互相帮助的。 | 
| [14:41] | We’re friends? | 我们是朋友? | 
| [14:43] | We’re friends. | 我们是朋友。 | 
| [14:45] | Let’s take my broom to jade’s. | 让我们坐我的扫帚到杰德家。 | 
| [14:47] | We’ll get there faster. | 我们可以更快的到达那里。 | 
| [14:48] | No thanks. Come on. | 哦,不谢谢了,快走吧。 | 
| [14:50] | ( singsongy ) it’ll be fu-un. | (唱歌)很有趣。 | 
| [14:52] | It wasn’t so “fu-un” last time. | 上次可不是很“有趣”。 | 
| [14:54] | That’s ’cause you’re supposed to sit on it, | 那是因为你应该坐在这里, | 
| [14:56] | Not dangle from it. | 而不是吊在这里。 | 
| [14:58] | It’s the best part of being a witch. | 这是成为女巫最好的部分。 | 
| [15:00] | You’re going to love it! | 你将会喜欢这样的! | 
| [15:02] | You really think so? | 你真的是这样想的? | 
| [15:03] | Would I lie to my only friend? | 我会欺骗我唯一的朋友吗? | 
| [15:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道。 | 
| [15:07] | 相信我。Trust me. | |
| [15:10] | 好吧。Okay. | |
| [15:12] | ( yells ) | |
| [15:15] | This is amazing! | 太神奇了! | 
| [15:16] | 告诉你!Told ya! | |
| [15:23] | I’ve never given anyone a ride on my broom before. | 我从来没有让任何人骑在我的扫帚上。 | 
| [15:25] | 为什么不?Why not? | |
| [15:26] | No friends, remember? | 因为我没有朋友。想起来了吗? | 
| [15:29] | Well you have one friend now. | 现在你有一个朋友了。 | 
| [15:30] | And after you fix jade’s garden, maybe you’ll have two. | 并且如果你修好了杰德的花园,可能你会有两个朋友了。 | 
| [15:37] | That’s her house down there. | 她的房子就在那下面。 | 
| [15:38] | 抓稳!Hold on! | |
| [15:41] | (苏菲亚咳嗽)( sofia whooping ) | |
| [15:52] | Wow…This looks awful. | 喔…看起来不太好。 | 
| [15:56] | It was not very nice of me. | 我感觉不太好。 | 
| [15:58] | But you can fix it all, right? | 但是你可以修复所有的,对吧? | 
| [16:00] | Um, I think so. | 嗯,我是这样认为的。 | 
| [16:02] | Let’s get started. | 让我们开始吧。 | 
| [16:06] | And…Un-hex! | 解除咒语! | 
| [16:10] | 解除咒语!Un-hex! | |
| [16:15] | 解除咒语!Un-hex! | |
| [16:16] | Un-hex! Un-hex! | 解除咒语!解除咒语! | 
| [16:18] | 解除咒语!And un-hex! | |
| [16:20] | 怎么样了?How’s that? | |
| [16:22] | Jade is going to love it! | 杰德肯定会喜欢的! | 
| [16:23] | Let’s show her. | 我们给她瞧瞧。 | 
| [16:34] | ( lucinda chuckles in distance ) | (露辛达在远处笑) | 
| [16:36] | ( gasps ) | |
| [16:38] | Did you hear something? | 你听到什么了吗? | 
| [16:39] | Uh…No? | 嗯…没有? | 
| [16:40] | ( whispering ) well, I did. | (吹口哨)好吧,我听到了。 | 
| [16:43] | ( gasps ) it’s lucinda! | 是露辛达! | 
| [16:45] | I knew it. | 我知道。 | 
| [16:48] | She’s here to wreck my party… | 她在这里要破坏我的宴会… | 
| [16:50] | 又一次!Again! | |
| [16:51] | Maybe she just wants to be invited. | 也许她是想被邀请呢。 | 
| [16:53] | Yeah, so she can wreck it. | 对,这样她就可以搞破坏了。 | 
| [16:55] | But this time I’m going to stop her | 但是这次我将会阻止她。 | 
| [16:58] | With my witch trap! | 用我的女巫陷阱! | 
| [17:00] | ( pulley squeaking ) | |
| [17:04] | Uh, jade? | 嗯,杰德? | 
| [17:06] | I told you. I really, really think she’s trying to be good now. | 我告诉你,我真的,真的认为她现在变好了。 | 
| [17:10] | I mean, for real. | 我的意思是,真的。 | 
| [17:12] | I don’t believe her. | 我不相信她。 | 
| [17:14] | Wait! Are you absolutely, completely, definitely sure | 等等!你能绝对的,完全的,绝对肯定 | 
| [17:17] | You want to do this? | 你想这样做? | 
| [17:18] | Yes! ( knocking on door ) | 是的!(敲门声) | 
| [17:20] | Here she comes. | 她来了。 | 
| [17:21] | 快藏起来。Hide. | |
| [17:24] | ( singsongy ) ja-ade. | (唱歌)杰德。 | 
| [17:26] | I’ve got a surprise for you. | 我给你一个惊喜。 | 
| [17:28] | Whoa! Aah! | 哇!啊! | 
| [17:31] | 什么?!What?! | |
| [17:32] | 苏菲亚!Sofia! | |
| [17:33] | ( yelling ) | |
| [17:36] | Jade, what is this?! | 杰德,这是什么?! | 
| [17:38] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么? | 
| [17:39] | ( yells ) what are you doing? | 你要干什么? | 
| [17:41] | You weren’t supposed to walk through the door. | 你不能穿过这个门。 | 
| [17:43] | The trap was for lucinda. | 这是给露辛达设的陷阱。 | 
| [17:45] | ( weakly ) the trap was for me? | (虚弱的)给我的陷阱? | 
| [17:48] | Everything’s ruined! | 一切都完了! | 
| [17:50] | Not the cake. | 不是蛋糕。 | 
| [17:51] | ( crashing ) | |
| [17:53] | Never mind. | 没关系。 | 
| [17:54] | Ugh! This is all your fault! | 嗯!这全都是你的错! | 
| [17:57] | Just–just go away! | 走吧! | 
| [17:58] | No one wants you here! | 没有人希望你在这里! | 
| [18:00] | ( gasps ) I knew you would never forgive me. | 我知道你不会原谅我。 | 
| [18:04] | Lucinda, wait! | 露辛达,等等! | 
| [18:10] | Jade, it wasn’t her fault. | 杰德,这不是她的错。 | 
| [18:12] | What are you talking about? Look around! | 你们在说什么?看看周围! | 
| [18:14] | None of this would’ve happened if you didn’t set that trap. | 如果你不设这个陷阱,这里的一切都不会发生。 | 
| [18:17] | But–but lucinda was coming to ruin my party. | 但是——但是露辛达是来破坏我的宴会的。 | 
| [18:20] | She came over to fix your garden. | 她来修好你的花园了。 | 
| [18:23] | 哦。Oh. | |
| [18:24] | 看?See? | |
| [18:31] | I tried to tell you. | 我试着告诉你。 | 
| [18:32] | Lucinda didn’t want to ruin your party, jade. | 露辛达不是来破坏你的宴会,杰德。 | 
| [18:35] | She wanted to be invited to it. | 她是想被邀请参加。 | 
| [18:37] | Ooh…Now I feel bad. | 哦…现在我感觉很糟糕。 | 
| [18:42] | Where’s she going? | 她去哪儿了? | 
| [18:43] | I don’t know. Come on. | 我不知道,快来。 | 
| [18:45] | 咒语。Hex. | |
| [18:48] | 咒语。Hex. | |
| [18:49] | 咒语。Hex. | |
| [18:51] | 咒语。Hex. | |
| [18:54] | 等等!Wait! | |
| [18:55] | Please! Lucinda! | 求你了!露辛达! | 
| [18:57] | Stop! Come back! | 停下!回来! | 
| [19:04] | Lucinda. What do you want? | 露辛达,你想要怎么办? | 
| [19:07] | I just want to talk. | 我只是想说。 | 
| [19:08] | You don’t have to say anything else. | 你什么都不用说。 | 
| [19:11] | I get the message. No one wants a witch around. | 我得到的消息。没有人希望有一个女巫在身边。 | 
| [19:13] | That’s not true. You set a trap for me. | 那不是真的。 你专门为我设了一个陷阱。 | 
| [19:15] | I didn’t believe you really changed. | 我不相信你真的改变了。 | 
| [19:18] | But I was wrong. I’m sorry. | 但是我错了,对不起。 | 
| [19:20] | I should’ve given you a second chance. | 我想给你第二次机会。 | 
| [19:29] | 在这里。Here. | |
| [19:32] | I have something for you. | 我将为你做点事情。 | 
| [19:38] | Will you come to my party? | 你想回到我的宴会吗? | 
| [19:39] | ( gasps ) it may not be so much fun | 这并不好玩。 | 
| [19:42] | Since I ruined everything, but… | 自从我毁了一切,但是… | 
| [19:44] | It doesn’t have to be ruined. | 它没有被毁了。 | 
| [19:46] | What do you mean? | 你的意思是? | 
| [19:47] | One new and improved birthday party, | 一个新的更好的生日宴会, | 
| [19:50] | Coming right up! | 马上就来! | 
| [19:51] | Let’s start with these decorations. | 让我们开始这些装饰吧。 | 
| [19:53] | Up, up, up. Here we go! | 起来,起来,起来。我们走! | 
| [19:56] | Then add some streamers, | 然后添加一些彩带, | 
| [19:58] | Some ribbons… | 一些彩条… | 
| [19:59] | Make them bigger, | 把它们变大。 | 
| [20:01] | A little brighter. | 再亮一点。 | 
| [20:02] | Ooh, let’s put this pinata back together | 哦,让我们把这个蛋糕带回来 | 
| [20:05] | And change it into something… | 并把它变成为… | 
| [20:07] | More festive. | 更多的欢乐, | 
| [20:10] | That’s better. | 那样更好了。 | 
| [20:12] | ( giggles ) | |
| [20:14] | And now for the cake. | 现在,这个蛋糕, | 
| [20:15] | Here, cake, cake, cake! | 这里,蛋糕,蛋糕,蛋糕! | 
| [20:18] | One, two, three. | 一,二,三。 | 
| [20:20] | Hmm…I can top that | 嗯..我可以在顶上 | 
| [20:21] | With candles. | 放上蜡烛。 | 
| [20:23] | Done! ( giggles ) | 完成! | 
| [20:25] | Lucinda, this looks great! | 露辛达,这样看上去太棒了! | 
| [20:27] | 谢谢你。Thank you. | |
| [20:28] | Friends help each other. | 朋友们要互相帮助。 | 
| [20:29] | And we’re friends now, right? | 现在我们是朋友了,对吧? | 
| [20:31] | Children: Happy birthday! | 孩子们:生日快乐! | 
| [20:33] | ( graham gasps ) | |
| [20:34] | Jade, you invited lucinda? | 杰德,你要邀请露辛达吗? | 
| [20:36] | Yep. We’re friends now. | 是的,现在我们已经是朋友了。 | 
| [20:38] | ( gasps ) ( gasping ) | |
| [20:40] | So, uh, wanna see some party tricks? | 所以,嗯,想要看点宴会戏法吗? | 
| [20:43] | ( all gasp ) don’t worry. | 别担心。 | 
| [20:44] | They’re nice tricks. | 都是好的戏法。 | 
| [20:49] | All: Ooh. | 大家:哦, | 
| [20:59] | Wow! I knew you could be a good witch. | 喔!我就知道你会变成一个好女巫的。 | 
| [21:01] | I’ve got one more trick, sofia. | 我还要再表演一个戏法,苏菲亚。 | 
| [21:07] | Lucinda: Blow out the candles, jade. | 露辛达:杰德,吹蜡烛, | 
| [21:09] | (吹)( blows ) | |
| [21:14] | ( gasps ) | |
| [21:41] | You’re the best witch. | 你是最好的女巫。 | 
| [21:43] | ( giggles ) thank you. | 谢谢你。 | 
| [22:04] | ♪ |