时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | ♪ It’s for my daughter Alice. | |
[00:08] | ♪ I was a girl in a village ♪ | ♪ 我是一个自由自在的乡下女孩 ♪ |
[00:10] | ♪ doin’ all right | |
[00:12] | ♪ then I became a princess overnight ♪ | ♪ 突然变成了一个公主 ♪ |
[00:14] | ♪ now I gotta figure out how to do it right ♪ | ♪ 现在我开始知道怎么做才是对的 ♪ |
[00:17] | ♪ so much to learn and see ♪ | ♪ 还需要学习很多 ♪ |
[00:19] | ♪ up in the castle with my new family ♪ | ♪ 我住在新家城堡里 ♪ |
[00:22] | ♪ in a school that’s just for royalty ♪ | ♪ 在贵族学校里学习 ♪ |
[00:24] | ♪ a whole enchanted world is waiting for me ♪ | ♪ 一个神奇的世界正等着我 ♪ |
[00:29] | ♪ I’m so excited to be ♪ ♪ sofia the first ♪ | ♪ 我是如此的开心 ♪ ♪ 小公主苏菲亚 ♪ |
[00:32] | ♪ I’m findin’ out what bein’ royal’s all about ♪ | ♪ 我开始明白什么是贵族 ♪ |
[00:36] | ♪ sofia the first ♪ | ♪ 小公主苏菲亚 ♪ |
[00:37] | ♪ makin’ my way ♪ | ♪ 做自己 ♪ |
[00:39] | ♪ it’s been adventure every day ♪ | ♪ 每天都充满冒险 ♪ |
[00:42] | ♪ sofia ♪ ♪ it’s gonna be my time ♪ | ♪ 苏菲亚 ♪ ♪ 现在让我 ♪ |
[00:44] | ♪ sofia ♪ ♪ to show them all that I’m | ♪ 苏菲亚 ♪ ♪ 告诉你们苏菲亚就是我 ♪ |
[00:46] | ♪ sofia the first ♪ | ♪ 小公主苏菲亚 ♪ |
[01:04] | (马嘶声)( neighing ) | |
[01:09] | Finally, we’re here! | 最终我们到了! |
[01:11] | I’ve been looking forward to this visit all week! | 我整个星期都在期待着这次访问! |
[01:13] | Me, too. I’ve never been to tangu before. | 我也一样。我以前从来没有去过天谷。 |
[01:15] | Zandar always has the best surprises for us. | 简达总是有最好的惊喜给我们。 |
[01:22] | (马嘶声)( neighing ) | |
[01:30] | (马嘶声)( neighing ) | |
[01:35] | Hello. Good morrow. | 早上好。 |
[01:37] | Hey, everybody! | 嘿,大家好! |
[01:41] | Zandar: Hey, everyone! | 简达:大家好! |
[01:42] | Welcome to tangu. | 欢迎来到天谷。 |
[01:44] | I’ve got such an awesome day planned. | 我有个很棒的一天计划。 |
[01:46] | I’m ready to be impressed. | 我已经做好准备留下深刻的印象。 |
[01:48] | Well, princess hildegard, | 好,希尔德加德公主, |
[01:50] | Have you ever ridden a flying carpet before? | 你以前骑过飞毯吗? |
[01:52] | Go on. We’re gonna ride ’em across the desert | 走吧,我们要骑着飞毯跨过沙漠 |
[01:55] | To tangu peak, | 到达天谷峰, |
[01:56] | The highest mountain in the whole kingdom… | 整个王国最高的山峰… |
[01:59] | Where we’re gonna have a party so huge, | 在那里我们将参加一个非常巨大的宴会, |
[02:02] | You’ll need a map to find your way around. | 你需要地图才能够找到宴会上的通道。 |
[02:05] | 宴会!( gasps ) a party! | |
[02:06] | Pretty awesome, right? | 相当棒,对不对? |
[02:07] | It might be. | 可能是的。 |
[02:09] | Oh, it will be. | 哦,肯定是的。 |
[02:10] | You’ll see. All right, let’s fly! | 你们将会看到的,好了,我们起飞了! |
[02:13] | (吹口哨)( whistles ) | |
[02:18] | So how do we ride these things? | 那么怎么骑这个东西呢? |
[02:20] | You just tell ’em where you wanna go | 你只需要告诉它们你们要去哪儿 |
[02:22] | And how fast you wanna get there. | 以及你想以多快的速度到那里。 |
[02:25] | Hi, there. | 嗨,那里。 |
[02:27] | Amber, will you ride with me? | 安布尔,你要跟我一块骑吗? |
[02:29] | Oh, I don’t know. | 哦,我不知道。 |
[02:33] | (笑声)( giggles ) | |
[02:34] | Come on. It’ll be fun. | 跟上,很有趣的。 |
[02:36] | James: Whoo-hoo! | 詹姆斯:喔-哦! |
[02:38] | But…It will mess up my hair, | 但是…会吹乱我的头发, |
[02:39] | And I’m not wearing the right shoes. | 而且我穿的鞋也不对。 |
[02:41] | Princess: Whee! | 公主:喂! |
[02:42] | Oh. Amber, | 哦,安布尔, |
[02:44] | Are you scared? | 你受惊吓了吗? |
[02:45] | Of course I’m scared, sofia. | 当然,我很害怕,苏菲亚。 |
[02:46] | There’s no driver, no wings, no doors, | 没有司机,没有翅膀,没有门, |
[02:49] | And I’ve never ridden a flying carpet before. | 我以前从来没有坐过飞毯。 |
[02:51] | But we’ll figure it out together. It’ll be an adventure. | 但我们会弄清楚怎么驾驶飞毯。这将是一种冒险。 |
[02:55] | ( stammers, sighs ) can’t we just take the coach? | (结巴,叹息)为什么我们不坐马车? |
[02:57] | Oh, we can take a coach anytime. | 哦,我们什么时候都可以坐马车。 |
[03:00] | Let’s try the carpet. | 让我们试试看坐飞毯。 |
[03:01] | We’ll have a great time. | 我们将会拥有一段快乐的时光。 |
[03:02] | 我保证。I promise. | |
[03:03] | ( groans ) fine. | (嘟囔)好吧。 |
[03:05] | But if I don’t like it, we’re taking the coach back. | 但是如果我不喜欢这个,我们还是要回去坐马车的。 |
[03:09] | Deal. | 好吧。 |
[03:10] | (苏菲亚笑)( sofia giggling ) | |
[03:11] | 哇!Whoa! | |
[03:13] | ( giggles ) climb on. | (笑)上来吧。 |
[03:19] | (安布尔尖叫)( amber screams ) | |
[03:22] | ( gasps ) ( yells ) | |
[03:24] | Whoa! Aah! | 哇!啊! |
[03:26] | Yay! Fun. | 耶!开心啊。 |
[03:28] | (安布尔尖叫)( amber screams ) | |
[03:29] | We’re going the wrong way! | 我们走错方向了! |
[03:31] | Carpet, go left. | 飞毯,往左拐。 |
[03:33] | ( yells ) | |
[03:34] | Um, the other left! | 嗯,向左转弯! |
[03:37] | ( grunts ) it’s not listening. | 听不到。 |
[03:39] | What’s wrong with this carpet? | 飞毯怎么了? |
[03:40] | 我不知道!I don’t know! | |
[03:42] | 哇!Whoa! | |
[03:43] | (尖叫)( screaming ) | |
[03:45] | ( gasps ) | |
[03:46] | 哇!哦!Whoa! Oh! | |
[03:48] | Hold on! Okay! | 抓牢!好的! |
[03:49] | ( both screaming ) watch out! | (都在尖叫)看! |
[03:50] | What’s on my tiara? | 我的头饰怎么了? |
[03:52] | A date. Or a plum? | 一个枣子。或者是李子? |
[03:53] | (尖叫)( screams ) | |
[03:56] | (低沉的声音)( muffled voice ) 是枣子。it’s a date. | |
[03:58] | ( gulps ) | |
[04:00] | (两个都在大叫)( both yelp ) | |
[04:01] | 哇!Whoa! | |
[04:03] | (都在尖叫)( both scream ) | |
[04:05] | (笑)( chuckling ) | |
[04:07] | We made it out. | 我们出来了。 |
[04:09] | Uh, what’s that? | 嗯,那是什么? |
[04:10] | What’s what? That. | 那是什么?那个。 |
[04:12] | (马嘶声)( neighing ) | |
[04:14] | Duck! Ducks? | 野生飞马!野生飞马? |
[04:16] | No. Duck! ( shrieks ) | 不,野生飞马!(尖叫声) |
[04:17] | ( gasps ) | |
[04:19] | Wow. Amber, look up. | 喔。安布尔,看。 |
[04:22] | (马嘶声)( neighing ) | |
[04:23] | They’re beautiful. | 它们太美了。 |
[04:25] | Just tell me when they’re gone. | 它们走了再跟我说。 |
[04:29] | They’re…Gone now. | 它们…现在走了。 |
[04:31] | You can open your eyes. | 你可以睁开眼睛了。 |
[04:34] | Get me off this thing! | 把我弄下来! |
[04:39] | (都在大喊大叫)( both yelling ) | |
[04:41] | ( grunting ) | |
[04:44] | ( gasps ) | |
[04:49] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[04:51] | Uh-huh. Are you? | 嗯,嗯。你呢? |
[04:52] | Uh-huh. How about you, carpet? | 嗯。你怎么样,飞毯? |
[04:56] | Great. We’re all okay. | 太棒了,我们都没事。 |
[04:58] | But where are we? | 但是我们在哪里呢? |
[05:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道。 |
[05:04] | Maybe the carpet knows. | 也许飞毯知道。 |
[05:07] | Well, I know where we’re not: | 好吧,我知道我们不在: |
[05:09] | At the party! | 宴会上! |
[05:13] | We can ask someone in the marketplace for directions. | 我们可以向市场里的人问问路。 |
[05:16] | We’ll make it to the party. | 我们会到宴会上的。 |
[05:18] | 我保证。I promise. | |
[05:19] | ( sighs ) you promised | (叹气)你曾经保证过。 |
[05:21] | We’d have a great time. | 我们会有一段美好的时光。 |
[05:22] | 然后…And… | |
[05:23] | I am not having a great time. | 我就没有一段美好的时光了。 |
[05:25] | I thought the carpet ride was kinda fun. | 我觉得坐飞毯是很有趣的。 |
[05:28] | ( sighs ) no, sofia. | (叹气)不,苏菲亚。 |
[05:30] | It was terrifying, | 坐飞毯很恐怖。 |
[05:31] | Just like I said it would be. | 就像我说的那样 |
[05:33] | We should’ve taken the coach. | 我们应该坐马车. |
[05:36] | Oh, no. | 哦,不. |
[05:37] | You have to behave yourself. | 你必须注意自己的行为举止。 |
[05:46] | Zander: So, what do you think, hildegard? | 简达:那么,你是怎么想的,希尔德加德? |
[05:48] | Well, it’s pretty much the same as riding in a flying coach, | 嗯,这很像坐在一个飞行马车里, |
[05:51] | Isn’t it, clio? | 不是吗,克丽欧? |
[05:52] | Uh-huh. The same thing. | 嗯,一样的。 |
[05:54] | But can your flying coaches do this? | 但是你们的飞行马车能这么做吗? |
[05:58] | Zander: Hold on, everyone. | 简达:大家抓住了。 |
[06:00] | Really tight! | 要抓的很紧! |
[06:01] | Carpets, let’s show them what you can do. | 飞毯,给她们看看你能做到的。 |
[06:04] | (口哨)( whistles ) | |
[06:09] | 哇-喉!Whoo-hoo! | |
[06:13] | 哦!Oh! | |
[06:19] | ( children yelling and laughing ) | (孩子们大声叫并且笑着) |
[06:34] | Now that was pretty awesome, right? | 现在是不是非常厉害,对吧? |
[06:36] | Um, it was fun. | 嗯,太有趣了。 |
[06:39] | I don’t know about “awesome.” | 我不知道什么是“厉害” |
[06:41] | Well, wait until you enter the kasbah. | 好吧,等到你进入城堡就知道了。 |
[06:44] | This way to the party. | 这是去宴会的路。 |
[06:45] | Hey, where’re sofia and amber? | 嘿,苏菲亚和安布尔呢? |
[06:47] | They’re probably exploring the kingdom. | 她们可能是去王国的其它地方探险了。 |
[06:49] | There’s so much to see and do in the land of tangu. | 在天谷有那么多要看的东西和做的事情。 |
[06:52] | ♪ | |
[07:02] | This place is amazing! | 这个地方真不可思议的! |
[07:04] | Look! That monkey can juggle! | 看!那只猴子会变戏法! |
[07:07] | ( scoffs ) even james can juggle. | (嘲笑)詹姆斯也会变戏法。 |
[07:09] | Wow, I’ve never heard music like this before. | 喔,我以前从来没有听过这样的音乐。 |
[07:12] | ( sighs ) I’ve heard better. | (叹气)我听过更好的。 |
[07:14] | We just need to get directions. Woman: Come! | 我们只需要找到方向。 女人:快来! |
[07:16] | Come to me! | 到我这里来! |
[07:17] | I will tell you your future. | 我可以告诉你你的未来。 |
[07:20] | 我们走吧!Let’s go! | |
[07:23] | Excuse me? | 对不起? |
[07:25] | Ahh… Have you young ladies | 啊…年轻的女士 |
[07:27] | Come to seek your fortune? | 来寻找你的财富? |
[07:29] | No playing with the crystal ball when mommy’s working. | 当妈妈工作的时候不要玩水晶球。 |
[07:35] | 准确的说,Actually, | |
[07:37] | We were hoping you could tell us how to get to tangu peak. | 我们希望你能够告诉我们怎么去天谷峰。 |
[07:40] | Lucky for you, I know all! | 你很幸运,我知道的! |
[07:43] | Since you are lost, | 即使你们迷路了, |
[07:44] | I am happy to give you your fortune | 我也很高兴给予你们财富 |
[07:47] | Great! Can we have the directions first, please? | 太棒了!先告诉我们方向吧,求你了? |
[07:51] | We’re kind of in a hurry. | 我们确实有点着急了。 |
[07:53] | First, you must head south past the hanging gardens | 首先,你必须向南通过空中花园 |
[07:57] | To the elephant river. | 到达大象河。 |
[07:59] | You will pass a stand that sells kabobs. | 你会经过一个站着卖烤肉串的。 |
[08:01] | Don’t stop there. They’re not very good. | 在那里不要停下,他们不太好。 |
[08:03] | Keep following the river until it meets the mountains | 沿着河一直走,直到到达山峰 |
[08:07] | And you will see tangu peak before you. | 然后你就将看到天谷峰就在你面前。 |
[08:11] | Great! Thank you. | 太棒了,谢谢你! |
[08:12] | And now, your fortune. | 现在,你的财富。 |
[08:15] | I see…Ah… | 我看…啊… |
[08:17] | 啊…Ah… | |
[08:18] | Much running in your future. | 你的未来会有更多财富。 |
[08:21] | What? Why? | 什么?为什么? |
[08:23] | Because your flying carpet just took off. | 因为你的飞毯刚刚起飞。 |
[08:26] | Quick! We have to catch it! | 快!我们必须抓住它! |
[08:29] | (大声叹息)( sighs loudly ) | |
[08:31] | Oh, fine. | 哦,好了。 |
[08:34] | There it goes! | 它已经飞走了! |
[08:35] | 回来!Come back! | |
[08:37] | Amber, come on! | 安布尔,跟上! |
[08:38] | ( animal bellows ) | |
[08:40] | Do you see it?! | 你能看到它?! |
[08:42] | Sofia: There it is! | 苏菲亚:它在那里! |
[08:44] | ( gasps ) | |
[08:46] | 哦。Uh-oh. | |
[08:53] | How are we ever going to find our carpet now? | 现在我们怎么才能找到我们的飞毯呢? |
[08:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道。 |
[08:57] | Wait! There it is! | 等等!它在那里! |
[09:02] | I’ve got it! | 我抓住它了! |
[09:04] | I had it! | 我抓住它了! |
[09:07] | ( sighs ) this is what happens when you try something new… | (叹气)在你尝试一些新的东西的时候就会发生这种事情… |
[09:09] | You end up lost in a strange kingdom, | 最终你掉进了一个陌生的王国, |
[09:12] | Picking dates out of your tiara. | 找寻你头饰外面的枣子。 |
[09:14] | Almost…There! | 几乎…那里! |
[09:17] | And theyour flying carpet runs away from you. | 然后你的飞毯在你面前飞走了。 |
[09:21] | (叹气)( sighs ) | |
[09:23] | ( gasps ) | |
[09:24] | ( yelps ) my hair! | 我的头发! |
[09:26] | ( gasping, grunting ) | |
[09:28] | My tiara! | 我的头饰! |
[09:30] | ( gasps ) | |
[09:31] | You messed with the wrong princess! | 你搞错公主了! |
[09:34] | (大呼小叫)( yelling ) | |
[09:35] | Come back here, you! | 你快回来! |
[09:41] | ( grunts ) | |
[09:47] | Amber: Oh, no! ( yells ) | 安布尔:哦!不! |
[09:48] | You’re not getting away that easy! | 你不能走得那么容易! |
[09:50] | (大呼小叫)( yelling ) | |
[09:51] | Amber! What are you doing? | 安布尔!你在干什么? |
[09:53] | Come on! We gotta catch it! | 快来!我要抓住它了! |
[09:55] | 我来了! Here I go! | |
[09:58] | 它要跑!It’s getting away! | |
[09:59] | Sofia: Amber! | 苏菲亚:安布尔! |
[10:00] | You got it! Huh. I got it. | 你抓住它! 嗯,我抓住了。 |
[10:02] | I got it! | 我抓住了! |
[10:03] | Ha! That’s right! | 哈!好了! |
[10:05] | I got you! | 我抓住你了! |
[10:07] | And I’ll take that back, thank you very much. | 我要回去了,太感谢你了。 |
[10:13] | 苏菲亚!Sofia! | |
[10:14] | Quick, take my hand! | 快,抓住我的手! |
[10:16] | Thank you! | 谢谢你! |
[10:18] | (安布尔尖叫)( amber screaming ) | |
[10:21] | Sofia: Excuse us! ( man yells ) | 苏菲亚:实在抱歉! |
[10:22] | 哇!Whoa! | |
[10:24] | (两个都在尖叫)( both screaming ) | |
[10:25] | Amber: Whoa! | 安布尔:哇! |
[10:27] | (尖叫)( screaming ) | |
[10:30] | (叹气)( sighs ) | |
[10:31] | Ahh…Oh. | 啊…哦。 |
[10:33] | Amber, you were amazing! | 安布尔,你太让人惊喜了! |
[10:35] | I was, wasn’t I? ( sighs ) | 我?为什么?(叹气) |
[10:37] | I think I’m getting the hang of this flying carpet thing. | 我觉得我抓住了飞毯的翅膀。 |
[10:42] | 呃?Hmm? | |
[10:44] | Whoa! Uh-oh. | 哇!哦。 |
[10:45] | 抓牢。Hold on. | |
[10:48] | 哦,不。Oh, no. | |
[10:49] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[10:51] | I think it’s the hanging gardens! | 我想是空中花园! |
[10:53] | Hey! That’s on the way to tangu peak! | 嘿!那是去天谷峰的必经之路! |
[10:56] | So at least we’re going in the right direction– | 所以,至少我们是走在正确的方向上—— |
[10:58] | (大呼小叫)( yelling ) | |
[11:03] | (两个都在尖叫)( both screaming ) | |
[11:07] | 哇!Whoa! | |
[11:10] | 哦…Oh… | |
[11:11] | Do we still have the carpet? | 我们还在控制着飞毯吗? |
[11:12] | Yes, I do. | 是的,我觉得是的。 |
[11:14] | Great. Now all we need to do is find a way out of here… | 太棒了。现在我们要找一条从这里出去的路… |
[11:17] | And get this carpet under control. | 并且让飞毯受控制。 |
[11:19] | ( grunting ) hmm… | (嘟囔)嗯… |
[11:22] | 坐。Sit. 站着。Stay. | |
[11:25] | 啊!Aah! | |
[11:27] | I said, “stay!” oh! | 我说了,“站着”哦! |
[11:31] | That’s it, no more mrs. “nice princess”! | 对了,不要再说“好公主”小姐! |
[11:34] | ( grunts ) please! | (嘟囔)求你了! |
[11:36] | (嘟囔)( grunting ) | |
[11:38] | Hey! I am in charge here! You have to listen to me! | 嘿!我是这里的负责人!你必须要听我的! |
[11:43] | Me, me! ( grunting ) | 我,我!(嘟囔) |
[11:46] | ( groaning ) amber: You need to stay still! | 安布尔:你要一直站着! |
[11:50] | Um, amber? | 嗯,安布尔? |
[11:51] | Ugh, yes? | 呃,是的? |
[11:53] | I think we have a problem. | 我觉得我们有一个问题。 |
[11:55] | Tell me about it. | 跟我说说。 |
[11:57] | I can’t find a way out. | 我找不到出去的路了。 |
[11:58] | Wait– we’re stuck? Like stuck-stuck? | 等等——我们被困住了? |
[12:03] | 也许?Maybe? | |
[12:04] | But we can’t be stuck! | 但是我们不能被困住! |
[12:05] | It’s okay, amber. Don’t worry. | 没事的,安布尔,别担心。 |
[12:07] | There has to be some way out of here… | 这里应该还有一些路可以出去… |
[12:11] | We’ve got 140 kinds of mint tea, 250 kinds of fruit… | 我们有140种薄荷茶,250种水果… |
[12:16] | And one-of-a-kind entertainment! | 以及一种娱乐方式! |
[12:19] | Get ready to be impressed. | 准备留下深刻的印象。 |
[12:21] | I’ve been ready. | 我准备好了。 |
[12:23] | She’s been ready. | 她已经准备好了。 |
[12:29] | All right, bring on the dancing elephants! | 好了,带上跳舞大象! |
[12:32] | ♪ | |
[12:34] | (大象喇叭)( elephant trumpeting ) | |
[12:43] | Dancing elephants? Everyone’s seen that before. | 跳舞大象?大家以前见到的那种? |
[12:47] | Sure. But have you ever seen elephants dancing on flying carpets? | 是的,但是你们见过在飞毯上跳舞的大象吗? |
[12:59] | (大象喇叭)( elephants trumpeting ) | |
[13:07] | (大象喇叭)( trumpeting ) | |
[13:10] | I don’t know where sofia and amber are, but they’re sure missing out! | 我不知道苏菲亚和安布尔在哪里,但是确实找不到她们了! |
[13:24] | (大象喇叭)( trumpeting ) | |
[13:27] | Okay. I’ve never seen anything like that before. | 好,我之前从没见过。 |
[13:32] | But is it “awesome”? I don’t know… | 但是“厉害”吗?我不知道… |
[13:35] | She doesn’t know. | 她不知道。 |
[13:38] | ( chuckling ) well, zandar. You tried. | (笑)简达,你有点累了。 |
[13:40] | In tangu, there is no such thing as giving up. | 在天谷,这种事情是不能放弃的。 |
[13:45] | 我放弃!I give up! | |
[13:57] | 哇!Whoa! ( grunts ) | |
[14:00] | Amber, there’s a tunnel! | 安布尔,那是一个隧道! |
[14:02] | I’m going to see where it leads. | 我去看看通到哪里。 |
[14:03] | Nowhere good, I’m sure. | 我确信不太好。 |
[14:10] | Oh, no. We are stuck. | 哦,不,我们被困住了。 |
[14:12] | Completely, totally… Stuck. | 完全,彻底的…被困住了。 |
[14:16] | What are we going to do? | 那我们怎么办呢? |
[14:23] | ( gasps ) princess jasmine! | 茉莉公主! |
[14:26] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么? |
[14:27] | Your amulet summoned me, sofia. | 你的艾薇拉项链召唤了我,苏菲亚。 |
[14:29] | When a princess is in trouble, it calls another princess to help. | 当一位公主遇到了麻烦,它就会召唤另一位公主来帮忙。 |
[14:33] | Amber: Sofia? | 安布尔:苏菲亚? |
[14:34] | Did you say princess jasmine? | 你说是茉莉公主? |
[14:35] | Princess jasmine! | 茉莉公主! |
[14:38] | Where’d you come from? | 你从哪里来? |
[14:40] | Where’d she come from? | 她从哪里来? |
[14:42] | I…Don’t know! Gosh, but she’s here… | 我…不知道!但是她在这里… |
[14:47] | And we really need your help. | 并且我们确实需要你的帮助。 |
[14:49] | Okay. Tell me everything. | 好,告诉我所有的这一切。 |
[14:51] | We’re trapped…And we have no idea how to get out of here. | 我们被困在这里了…并且我们没有办法出去。 |
[14:55] | Well, there is one way out… | 嗯,这里有一条路可以出去… |
[15:03] | We could never fly all the way up there. | 我们永远不能飞到那么高的地方。 |
[15:05] | We can’t even control our carpet. | 我们甚至不能控制我们的飞毯。 |
[15:07] | It doesn’t listen to a thing I say. | 它根本不听我们的。 |
[15:09] | There’s something wrong with it. | 它出了点问题。 |
[15:11] | Let me see this carpet. | 让我看看这个飞毯。 |
[15:15] | Ah-hah. Girls, what you’ve got is a wild carpet. | 啊哈,女孩们,你们找了一条野生飞毯。 |
[15:20] | 野生?Wild? | |
[15:22] | Flying carpets are a lot like horses. Sometimes, they’re wild. | 飞毯就像很多马一样,有时候,他们是野生的。 |
[15:26] | And when they’re wild, you need to tame them. | 当碰到野生的,你们要先驯服它们 |
[15:29] | You have to teach them how to listen to you… And follow your orders. | 你必须要教会他们怎么听你的话…怎样按照你的命令行动。 |
[15:33] | The most important thing is not to be afraid. | 最重要的是不要害怕。 |
[15:37] | If the carpet knows you’re afraid, it won’t trust you to tell it where to go. | 如果飞毯知道你害怕了,它就不确信你要去的地方。 |
[15:41] | It’ll just fly all over you. | 它就会围着你飞。 |
[15:48] | 听着…Listen… | |
[15:50] | ♪ it’s easy to be frightened when you’ve never flown before ♪ | ♪ 你以前没有飞过是很容易感觉害怕的。 ♪ |
[15:54] | ♪ but to tame a wild carpet, leave your fear down on the floor ♪ | ♪ 但是要驯服一条野生飞毯,就要把你的害怕扔到地上去。 ♪ |
[16:01] | Sit. Wow. | 坐下,哇。 |
[16:04] | ♪ yes, to tame a wild carpet, you can’t be afraid to try ♪ | ♪ 是的,驯服一条野生飞毯,你不能害怕尝试 ♪ |
[16:10] | ♪ grab the carpet by the tassels ♪ | ♪ 抓住飞毯的缨子 ♪ |
[16:13] | ♪ get set, jump on, and fly! ♪ | ♪ 预备开始,跳上去,然后飞! ♪ |
[16:20] | ♪ and if you take a chance and try to reach for the skies, ♪ | ♪ 如果你需要一个到达天空的机会, ♪ |
[16:25] | ♪ any new adventure can be the ride… ♪ | ♪ 任何新的冒险,可以乘坐… ♪ |
[16:30] | ♪ of your lives ♪ | ♪ 为你的生活 ♪ |
[16:34] | 准备好了吗?Ready? | |
[16:35] | Let’s jump on and fly. | 我们跳上去开始飞。 |
[16:38] | We’ve got to lead now. Go left! Whoa! | 现在我们有方向了,向左!哇! |
[16:41] | Let me try, sofia. Left! | 让我试试,苏菲亚。往左! |
[16:44] | It’s listening! Aah! | 它听话了!啊! |
[16:47] | It was listening… | 它刚才听话的… |
[16:50] | Tell it to go right. Together. | 你们一块喊让它往右拐。 |
[16:54] | Right! Right! | 往右!往右! |
[16:55] | Now left! | 现在往左! |
[16:56] | Both: Left! | 两个人:往左! |
[16:58] | We’re doing it! | 我们做到了! |
[17:00] | ♪ to tame a wild carpet, ♪ | ♪ 驯服一条野生飞毯, ♪ |
[17:02] | ♪ we can’t be afraid to try, ♪ | ♪ 我们不能害怕尝试,♪ |
[17:05] | ♪ we gotta hold on to the tassels and reach up for the sky! ♪ | ♪ 我们要抓住缨子,然后飞向天空!♪ |
[17:13] | Ready to get out of here? | 准备好离开这里了吗? |
[17:14] | Uh-huh! Then follow me! | 嗯!跟着我! |
[17:16] | ♪ we’re riding the wind up to the clouds and flying high and fast ♪ | ♪ 我们乘着风驾着云飞的又高又快 ♪ |
[17:22] | ♪ we’re racing around ♪ | ♪ 我们到处飞着 ♪ |
[17:23] | ♪ and having ourselves a blast… ♪ | ♪ 让我们自己爆发… ♪ |
[17:29] | ♪ and if we take a chance and try to reach for the skies, ♪ | ♪ 如果我们需要一个到达天空的机会,♪ |
[17:35] | ♪ any new adventure ♪ | ♪ 任何新的冒险 ♪ |
[17:37] | ♪ can be the ride of our lives ♪ | ♪ 我们要为我们的生活飞 ♪ |
[17:43] | ♪ we’re having a great adventure ♪ | ♪ 我们有一个伟大的探险 ♪ |
[17:45] | ♪ on the ride of our lives ♪ | ♪ 为我们的生活飞 ♪ |
[17:52] | ♪ the ride of our lives ♪ | ♪ 为我们的生活飞 ♪ |
[17:55] | ♪ the ride of our lives ♪ | ♪ 为我们的生活飞 ♪ |
[18:08] | Thank you for rescuing us, jasmine! | 感谢你救了我们,茉莉! |
[18:10] | I didn’t rescue you. I just helped you rescue yourselves. | 我没有救你们,我只是帮助你们自己救自己。 |
[18:15] | Bye! Thank you! | 再见!谢谢你! |
[18:17] | Gather around, everyone. | 大家集合了。 |
[18:19] | I’ve saved the best attraction for last! | 我要把最好的最有吸引力的节目留到最后! |
[18:23] | This should be good. I’ll be the judge of that. | 这应该是好的。我会看看的。 |
[18:31] | That’s it? | 那个是? |
[18:33] | Come dance, clio. | 来跳舞,克莱奥。 |
[18:34] | Me?… Okay. | 我?…好吧。 |
[18:37] | 喂!Wee! | |
[18:39] | ( trumpeting ) ( laughing ) | (喇叭声)(笑声) |
[18:40] | Join in! | 加入进来! |
[18:41] | All right! | 好的! |
[18:43] | Whoa, look at this! | 哇,看这里! |
[18:55] | Join us, hildegard! | 加入我们,希尔德加德! |
[19:01] | 哇!Whoa! | |
[19:06] | All right, I admit it. This…Is awesome! | 好的,我喜欢这个。这才是…厉害! |
[19:10] | I knew it would be. | 我就知道会这样 |
[19:11] | I don’t get it, zandar. We’re just dancing. | 我搞不懂,简达。我们仅仅是跳舞。 |
[19:13] | After all the elephants and flying carpets, why did this impress hildegard? | 大象和飞毯,是什么让希尔德加德印象深刻? |
[19:17] | Well, I realized that the only show hildegard would find truly awesome | 嗯,我觉得,只有希尔德加德会找到真正厉害的 |
[19:21] | Is a show starring hildegard. | 是由希尔德加德主演的。 |
[19:22] | (笑)( laughing ) | |
[19:24] | 所以,简达赢了?So, zandar wins? | |
[19:26] | I always do! | 我总归是这样! |
[19:31] | Amber, look! Tangu peak! | 安布尔,看!天谷峰! |
[19:34] | Great. Let’s see how fast this little carpet can go! | 太棒了。让我们看看这个小飞毯最快能飞多快! |
[19:41] | Uh-oh. What? | 哦,什么? |
[19:43] | It looks like everyone’s leaving. The party’s over. | 看上去大家都在离开了,宴会结束了。 |
[19:47] | You were right. We should have taken the coach. | 你是对的,我们应该坐马车来。 |
[19:50] | I’m sorry, amber. I promised you we’d have a great time, but… | 对不起,安布尔,我向你保证过我们会有一段快乐的时光,但是… |
[19:54] | I just ruined your whole day. | 我毁了你的一整天。 |
[19:56] | Sofia. You did not ruin my day. | 苏菲亚,你没有毁了我的一整天。 为什么?What? |
[20:00] | We got to tame a flying carpet, see the whole kingdom and meet princess jasmine. | 我们驯服了一条飞毯,看遍了整个王国并且遇到了茉莉公主。 |
[20:05] | It was the best day. | 这是最好的一天。 |
[20:07] | And I didn’t want to go because I was scared of trying something new. | 我不想去是因为开始的时候我有点害怕飞行。 |
[20:10] | But you said it would be an adventure, and you were right. Thank you, sofia. | 但是你说这是一场冒险,你说的对。谢谢你,苏菲亚。 |
[20:16] | Any time, amber. | 别客气,安布尔。 |
[20:20] | Oh…Thank you too, carpet. | 哦…也要谢谢你,飞毯。 |
[20:33] | Hey! What happened to you guys? | 嘿,你们俩发生了什么? |
[20:35] | We…Got a little lost. | 我们…有点迟到了。 |
[20:38] | You missed a great party! | 你们错过了一个盛大的宴会! |
[20:39] | Well, we had quite the adventure. | 好吧,我们拥有了非常不错的冒险 |
[20:45] | Glad to hear it. All right, let’s head back to the palace for the concert. | 很高兴听到这个.好吧,让我们回去参加皇宫音乐会. |
[20:49] | There’s a concert after the party? | 在宴会后还有一场音乐会? |
[20:51] | Yep. That’s the way we fly in tangu. Follow me! | 是的,这就是我们在天谷飞翔的方式。跟着我! |
[21:00] | Amber. If you want to take the coach to the concert, that’s fine with me. | 安布尔,如果你想要坐马车去音乐会,那就跟着我好了。 |
[21:04] | Oh, I think it would be quicker to take the carpet. Don’t you? | 哦,我觉得坐飞毯去会更快些。你觉得呢? |
[21:09] | Ready for another adventure? Always! | 准备好另一场冒险了吗? 没问题! |
[21:11] | ♪ and if we take a chance and try to reach for the skies, ♪ | ♪ 如果我们需要一个到达天空的机会,♪ |
[21:17] | ♪ any new adventure ♪ | ♪ 任何新的冒险 ♪ |
[21:20] | ♪ can be the ride of our lives ♪ | ♪ 为我们的生活飞 ♪ |
[21:27] | ♪ the ride of our lives ♪ | ♪ 为我们的生活飞 ♪ |
[21:29] | ♪ the ride of our lives ♪ | ♪ 为我们的生活飞 ♪ |
[21:38] | ♪ |