时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | ♪ It’s for my daughter Alice. | |
[00:08] | ♪ I was a girl in a village ♪ | ♪ 我是一个自由自在的乡下女孩 ♪ |
[00:10] | ♪ doin’ all right | |
[00:12] | ♪ then I became a princess overnight ♪ | ♪ 突然变成了一个公主 ♪ |
[00:14] | ♪ now I gotta figure out how to do it right ♪ | ♪ 现在我开始知道怎么做才是对的 ♪ |
[00:17] | ♪ so much to learn and see ♪ | ♪ 还需要学习很多 ♪ |
[00:19] | ♪ up in the castle with my new family ♪ | ♪ 我住在新家城堡里 ♪ |
[00:22] | ♪ in a school that’s just for royalty ♪ | ♪ 在贵族学校里学习 ♪ |
[00:24] | ♪ a whole enchanted world is waiting for me ♪ | ♪ 一个神奇的世界正等着我 ♪ |
[00:29] | ♪ I’m so excited to be ♪ ♪ sofia the first ♪ | ♪ 我是如此的开心 ♪ ♪ 小公主苏菲亚 ♪ |
[00:32] | ♪ I’m findin’ out what bein’ royal’s all about ♪ | ♪ 我开始明白什么是贵族 ♪ |
[00:36] | ♪ sofia the first ♪ | ♪ 小公主苏菲亚 ♪ |
[00:37] | ♪ makin’ my way ♪ | ♪ 做自己 ♪ |
[00:39] | ♪ it’s been adventure every day ♪ | ♪ 每天都充满冒险 ♪ |
[00:42] | ♪ sofia ♪ ♪ it’s gonna be my time ♪ | ♪ 苏菲亚 ♪ ♪ 现在让我 ♪ |
[00:44] | ♪ sofia ♪ ♪ to show them all that I’m | ♪ 苏菲亚 ♪ ♪ 告诉你们苏菲亚就是我 ♪ |
[00:46] | ♪ sofia the first ♪ | ♪ 小公主苏菲亚 ♪ |
[01:00] | ( singsong voice ) clover. | (唱歌声)三叶草。 |
[01:03] | Come out, come out, wherever you are. | 无论你在哪里,快出来,快出来。 |
[01:06] | Where could you… | 你能在哪里… |
[01:08] | 呢?Be? | |
[01:10] | Huh? Ah-hah! | 哈?啊哈! |
[01:11] | Found you! ( chuckles ) | 找到你了!(笑) |
[01:12] | 啊。Aw. | |
[01:14] | I thought I had you that time. | 我以为我那时候已经控制住你了。 |
[01:15] | You did until you started to eat your hiding place. | 直到你开始吃你的藏身之处。 |
[01:18] | It was too delicious to resist. | 它太美味了我无法抗拒。 |
[01:20] | ( grunts ) okay, princess. | 好吧,公主。 |
[01:22] | I’m “it.” your turn to hide. | 我就是“它”。你的藏身之处。 |
[01:23] | ( sighs ) I wish I could, clover. | (叹息)我希望我能行,三叶草。 |
[01:25] | But I have to go. | 但是我不得不走了。 |
[01:26] | I promised amber I’d help her | 我向安布尔保证过我要帮助她 |
[01:27] | Choose a new tiara. | 选择一个新的头饰。 |
[01:28] | All right. Uh, | 那好吧,嗯。 |
[01:29] | How about we play more after? | 那么回头我们再多玩一会好吗? |
[01:31] | I’m sorry, clover, but after I help amber, | 对不起,三叶草,在帮助了安布尔之后, |
[01:33] | I have archery class. | 我还要上射箭课。 |
[01:35] | Then dance class, then mandolin lessons. | 然后是舞蹈课,在然后是曼陀林琴的课。 |
[01:37] | But we’ll do something later. | 但是之后我们可以干点什么。 |
[01:38] | I promise. | 我保证。 |
[01:39] | Uh–but when– | 嗯——但是,什么时候—— |
[01:40] | ( grunts ) hi, clover. | 嗨,三叶草。 |
[01:42] | Is something wrong? | 好像哪里不对? |
[01:43] | 是的。Yeah. | |
[01:44] | Sofia’s so busy these days, | 苏菲亚每天都这么忙, |
[01:46] | She never has time for me anymore. | 她从来没有时间跟我玩。 |
[01:47] | Oh, that’s too bad. | 哦,这太糟糕了。 |
[01:49] | I thought she was taking you to the magic show tomorrow. | 我想她明天能够带你去看魔术表演。 |
[01:52] | Oh, right! I forgot all about that! | 哦,对的!我全都忘记了! |
[01:54] | Yo! I know what I’m gonna do! | 你!我知道我要怎么办了! |
[01:56] | After the magic show, | 在魔术表演以后。 |
[01:58] | I’m gonna plan the whole rest of the day for sofia and me. | 我已经计划好了我和苏菲亚在这之后剩下的时间。 |
[02:00] | We’ll do all of her favorite things– | 我们要做所有她喜欢的事情—— |
[02:02] | Go kadiddle berry picking, | 去采摘卡迪多果, |
[02:03] | Play some hopscotch, | 玩跳房子, |
[02:05] | Have some cuddle time. | 有一些拥抱时间。 |
[02:07] | ( chuckles ) it’s gonna be… | (笑)这会是… |
[02:08] | Wait for it… | 很让人期待… |
[02:09] | “clover and sofia” day. | “三叶草和苏菲亚”日。 |
[02:12] | ♪ bum-bum-ba! | |
[02:15] | ♪ | |
[02:16] | Boswell: And… | 鲍斯威尔:和… |
[02:18] | Wazza-wazoo!( audience gasps ) | |
[02:20] | 哦!( gasping )ooh! | |
[02:21] | Mmm, good trick. | 好戏法。 |
[02:23] | Now, behold, | 现在,看哪, |
[02:24] | Dear princesses and princes, | 亲爱的公主和王子们, |
[02:26] | As I place this precious dove | 当我把这宝贵的鸽子 |
[02:28] | Into my empty hat. | 放进我的空帽子里面。 |
[02:30] | Then I say the magic words: | 然后我会说咒语: |
[02:32] | Wazza-wazoo! | |
[02:34] | (大笑)( gasping, laughing ) | |
[02:35] | Now, that’s an even better trick! | 现在,那是一个更加棒的戏法! |
[02:37] | Please say a kind “hello” to my trusty magic bunny, | 请对我信赖的魔术兔子温柔的说一句“你好”, |
[02:41] | Mr. Cuddles! | 卡德尔斯先生! |
[02:43] | ( audience cheering ) boswell: Thank you. | 博斯韦尔:谢谢你。 |
[02:44] | Oh, thank you. | 哦,谢谢你。 |
[02:46] | Mmm, it’s great to be here at enchancia castle. | 嗯,恩产西亚的城堡是很棒的。 |
[02:48] | You’re the best crowd ever! | 你们是有史以来最好的观众! |
[02:50] | And now, for my grand finale, | 而现在,我的压轴节目, |
[02:52] | I present for your royal enjoyment, | 我表演给皇家看。 |
[02:55] | A trick sure to dazzle and amaze: | 这个魔术肯定是很炫的: |
[02:58] | My one and only | 我唯一的 |
[03:00] | “vanishing box.” | “消失的盒子。” |
[03:03] | Oh, this should be good! ( audience murmuring ) | 哦,这一定很好看! |
[03:05] | Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢你,谢谢你。 |
[03:06] | But first, | 但是,首先, |
[03:07] | I need a volunteer. | 我需要一个志愿者。 |
[03:09] | Me! Me! Me! Me! | 我!我!我!我! |
[03:11] | James: Me! Me! Me! Step right this way, young prince. | 詹姆斯:我!我!我! 到这里来,年轻的王子。 |
[03:14] | Now, watch closely as I place cute, fluffy mr. Cuddles | 现在,请仔细看着着我可爱的毛茸茸的卡德尔斯先生 |
[03:17] | Inside the vanishing box. | 在消失的盒子里。 |
[03:20] | Dear prince, it would be my honor | 亲爱的王子,这是我的荣幸 |
[03:22] | For you to say the magic words. | 由你来念魔术咒语。 |
[03:24] | Wazza-wazoo! | |
[03:26] | ( audience gasping ) | |
[03:27] | Now let us see what our young magician has done. | 现在让我们看看我们的年轻魔术师做了什么。 |
[03:31] | ( all gasping ) | |
[03:32] | Brilliant! Alas, | 精彩啊! |
[03:34] | I know what you’re all thinking. | 我知道你的一切想法。 |
[03:35] | “where, oh where, has poor mr. Cuddles gone?” | “在哪里,在哪里,可怜的卡德尔斯先生去哪里了?” |
[03:38] | But do not fear, for I, | 但是不要害怕,对于我来说, |
[03:40] | The amazing boswell, | 令人惊奇的鲍斯威尔, |
[03:41] | Can bring mr. Cuddles back | 可以把卡德尔斯先生带回来 |
[03:43] | With a little help from my royal volunteer. | 在我的皇家志愿者的小小帮助下, |
[03:46] | Prince james, would you please step inside the box… | 詹姆斯王子,你愿意走进这个盒子… |
[03:48] | If you dare? | 如果你敢的话? |
[03:50] | 我愿意。I do. | |
[03:51] | ( all gasping ) | |
[03:53] | Wazza-wazoo! | |
[03:57] | ( audience clapping, cheering ) | (观众鼓掌,欢呼) |
[03:58] | Clover: Yeah! Whoo-hoo! | 太勇敢了!Bravo! 三叶草:耶!喔喔! |
[04:00] | Wonderful! Wow! | 很棒!喔! |
[04:01] | Look at that– mr. Cuddles is back. | 看那里——卡德尔斯先生回来了。 |
[04:04] | ( chuckling ) thank you, thank you, thank you. | (笑)谢谢你,谢谢你,谢谢你, |
[04:09] | All right, mr. Cuddles! | 好了,卡德尔斯先生! |
[04:11] | Whoa! You da hare! | 喔!你这大兔子! |
[04:12] | (叹气)( sighs ) | |
[04:13] | Must be nice | 一定很好 |
[04:14] | Being the star of the show. | 作为表演的明星。 |
[04:16] | (叹气)( sighs ) | |
[04:20] | Did you enjoy the show, clover? | 你喜欢这个演出吗,三叶草? |
[04:22] | Oh, yeah. Was mr. Cuddles great, or what? | 哦,是的,卡德尔斯先生很棒,不是吗? |
[04:24] | Could you imagine getting all that applause and attention every day? | 你能想象每天都收到掌声和关注的感觉吗? |
[04:27] | ( chuckles ) now thatthe life. | (笑)现在这样的生活。 |
[04:29] | I’ve never really thought about it. | 我从来没有真正想过。 |
[04:31] | But I guess it would be exciting. | 但是我想那会非常令人激动的。 |
[04:32] | Well, if you want something exciting, | 嗯,如果你需要一点激动。 |
[04:35] | Because I, the amazing clover, | 因为我是神奇的三叶草, |
[04:39] | Am about to take you on an afternoon of adventure. | 我要带你一个下午的冒险。 |
[04:42] | Prepare yourself for… | 做好准备… |
[04:43] | Wait for it… | 等待… |
[04:45] | “clover and sofia” day! | “三叶草和苏菲亚”日! |
[04:47] | ♪ bum-bum-ba! | |
[04:49] | (笑)( giggles ) | |
[04:50] | “clover and sofia” day? | “三叶草和苏菲亚”日? |
[04:52] | Yeah! I planned the whole day | 是的!我已经安排好了一整天的行程。 |
[04:54] | Just for us. | 只是我们。 |
[04:55] | Minimus: Whoa! | 米妮慕斯:哇! |
[04:57] | (笑)( chuckles ) | |
[04:59] | Oh! Minimus! | 哦!米妮慕斯! |
[05:00] | Sorry about that. | 对不起。 |
[05:01] | I’m working on my landings, | 我正在我的地盘上干活, |
[05:03] | My take-offs, | 我起飞, |
[05:04] | And everything in between. | 之间的一切。 |
[05:06] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么? |
[05:07] | We have flying derby practice. | 我们正在做飞马练习。 |
[05:08] | ( chuckles ) remember? | (笑)想起来了吗? |
[05:10] | Oh, my gosh, I completely forgot! | 哦,我的天哪,我完全忘了! |
[05:12] | I have to go. ( speaking rapidly ) but it’s–wait for it– | 我要走了。但是,要等一下。 |
[05:14] | “clover and sofia” day! ♪ bum-bum-ba! | “三叶草和苏菲亚”日! |
[05:15] | There–there’s gonna be kadiddle berries, | 那儿——那儿会有卡迪多果, |
[05:17] | Hopscotch, cuddle time. I can’t let the team down. | 跳房子,拥抱的时间。我不能让球队失望了。 |
[05:20] | I reallyhave to practice. | 我真的要好好练习。 |
[05:21] | She’s just being nice. | 她做的很好。 |
[05:23] | I’m the one that has to practice. | 我必须去做练习了。 |
[05:25] | Come on, sof. | 来,苏菲。 |
[05:26] | I’m sorry, clover. | 对不起,三叶草。 |
[05:27] | We’ll do something later, okay? | 我们过会再玩好吗? |
[05:32] | That’s what you said yesterday. | 你昨天就是这么说的。 |
[05:34] | ( sighs ) where’s sofia? | (叹气)苏菲亚在哪里? |
[05:36] | What happened to your big day, clover? | 三叶草,你的大日子怎么了? |
[05:38] | She had other plans. | 她还有其它的计划。 |
[05:39] | 又一次。Again. | |
[05:41] | ♪ | |
[05:45] | Oh! Look! Mr. Cuddles! | 哦,看!卡德尔斯先生! |
[05:48] | Wow! Hey, mr. Cuddles. | 哇!嘿,卡德尔斯先生! |
[05:51] | Great show. ( chuckles ) | 伟大的明星(笑) |
[05:53] | Thank you. But the name’s not mr. Cuddles. | 谢谢你。但是我的名字不是卡德尔斯先生。 |
[05:56] | It’s lawrence. | 是劳伦斯。 |
[05:57] | 劳伦斯?Lawrence? | |
[05:59] | ( laughs ) the amazing boswell | (笑)在神奇的鲍斯威尔面前 |
[06:01] | Named me mr. Cuddles. | 我就是卡德尔斯先生。 |
[06:03] | I never did like that name. | 我从来不知道像那样的一个名字。 |
[06:05] | Yo! Wait! Where you going? | 你!等等!你要去哪? |
[06:06] | I’m quitting. | 我退出。 |
[06:08] | I’m am a serious actor, | 我是一个认真的演员, |
[06:11] | Not a magician’s prop. | 不是魔术师的道具。 |
[06:12] | Whoa, wait, but mr. Cuddles– I-I mean lawrence– | 喔,等等,但是卡德尔斯先生——我的意思是劳伦斯—— |
[06:15] | ( chuckles ) you’re the star of the show. | (笑)你是表演中的明星。 |
[06:16] | Everybody loves you. | 每个人都喜欢你。 |
[06:18] | You want the job? It’s yours. | 你想做这个工作?那就让给你了。 |
[06:20] | Boswell’s going to need a new magic bunny. | 鲍斯威尔需要一只新的魔术兔子。 |
[06:23] | Boswell: Mr. Cuddles? | 鲍斯威尔:卡德尔斯先生? |
[06:24] | Mr. Cuddles? | 卡德尔斯先生? |
[06:25] | Mr. Cuddles? | 卡德尔斯先生? |
[06:28] | This is it– | 这是—— |
[06:29] | My golden opportunity. | 我的千载难逢的机会。 |
[06:30] | Opportunity to do what? | 做什么的机会? |
[06:32] | To be a star! | 变成一个明星! |
[06:33] | Sofia doesn’t need me around, | 苏菲亚不需要我在她身边了, |
[06:35] | So it’s time I join up with someone who does. | 所以这是我加入什么做点什么事情的时候了。 |
[06:38] | You can’t leave! | 你不能离开! |
[06:39] | What about sofia? | 是因为苏菲亚吗? |
[06:40] | Yeah, she’s gonna miss you. | 是的,她正在遗忘你。 |
[06:42] | ( scoffs ) you kiddin’? The girl’s so busy | (嘲笑)你开玩笑?这个女孩是如此忙碌 |
[06:44] | She won’t even notice I’m gone. | 她甚至不会注意到我走了。 |
[06:46] | Mr. Cuddles? | 卡德尔斯先生? |
[06:48] | ( exhales sharply ) all right. | 好的,没问题。 |
[06:50] | All right. Opportunity hops. | 好的,飞跃的机会。 |
[06:52] | Clover! Wait! Don’t go! | 三叶草!等等!别走! |
[06:55] | Where did that rabbit go? | 那只兔子要去哪里? |
[06:58] | Well, well, well. | 好,好,好。 |
[06:59] | Where did you come from, | 你从哪里来, |
[07:01] | My little furry friend? | 我的毛茸茸的小朋友? |
[07:06] | Clover: I’m the new magic bunny! | 三叶草:我是新来的魔法兔! |
[07:08] | I’m gonna be a star! Ha! | 我将要成为明星!哈! |
[07:11] | I can’t believe he really left. | 我不相信他真的走了。 |
[07:19] | (打哈欠)( yawns ) | |
[07:22] | Rise and shine, clover. | 起床,三叶草。 |
[07:26] | ( singsong voice ) clover? | (唱歌声)三叶草? |
[07:27] | Uh, he’s gone. | 嗯,他走了。 |
[07:30] | Gone? Where? | 走了?去哪里了? |
[07:31] | He joined the magic show. | 他去参加魔术演出了。 |
[07:33] | But…How could he just leave? | 但是…为什么他要走? |
[07:35] | He said you didn’t need him around anymore. | 他说你不需要他了。 |
[07:38] | But that’s not true! | 但那不是真的! |
[07:39] | He said you’d be too busy | 他说你实在是太忙了。 |
[07:41] | To even notice he was gone. | 以至于你都不会发现他走了 |
[07:43] | Oh, no. | 哦,不. |
[07:44] | This is all my fault. | 这都是我的错。 |
[07:45] | He kept asking me to do things, | 他一直要求我做的事情, |
[07:47] | But I was too busy! | 但是我实在太忙了! |
[07:49] | Oh, I wish he would’ve told me how he felt. | 哦,我希望他能告诉我,他的感受。 |
[07:51] | I could’ve made more time. | 我要是能有更多的时间就好了。 |
[07:53] | Oh, sofia. | 哦,苏菲亚。 |
[07:54] | It’s not your fault | 这不是你的错 |
[07:56] | That you have a lot of things to do. | 你确实有很多事情要去做。 |
[07:57] | Well, now I have just one thing to do. | 好吧,现在我只有一件事情要去做的。 |
[08:00] | What’s that? | 是什么? |
[08:01] | I’ve got to find clover | 我要去找回三叶草 |
[08:03] | And ask him to come home. | 并请求他跟我回家。 |
[08:05] | We’re coming with you. | 我们跟你去。 |
[08:08] | Crackle: Sofia! | 克里克:苏菲亚! |
[08:10] | Oh. Hi, crackle. | 哦,嗨,克里克。 |
[08:12] | I came to surprise clover. Where’s my clover? | 我来给三叶草一个惊喜,我的三叶草在哪里? |
[08:14] | Where’s my clover? Clover’s not here. | 我的三叶草在哪里?三叶草不在这里。 |
[08:16] | He’s gone. | 他走了。 |
[08:17] | Gone? Where?! | 走了?去哪里了?! |
[08:20] | Minimus? | 米妮慕斯? |
[08:21] | Mmm. What’s wrong, sofia? | 嗯,怎么了,苏菲亚? |
[08:22] | Clover left with the traveling magic show. | 三叶草跟着旅行魔术团走了。 |
[08:24] | And I need to find him. | 我一定去去找到他。 |
[08:26] | Dragon–dragon in the stable. Dragon in the stable! | 龙——龙,在马厩里!龙在马厩里! |
[08:28] | Don’t worry. I’m house-trained. | 别担心。我在家训练过的。 |
[08:30] | Just try not to set anything on fire, okay? | 不要让任何东西着火,好吗? |
[08:32] | Minimus, I don’t know which way the magic show went, | 米妮慕斯,我不知道魔术团走的是哪条路, |
[08:35] | But I thought that if we fly over the roads, | 但是我想如果我们飞到天上, |
[08:37] | It’ll be easier to spot them. | 将会更加轻松的找到他们。 |
[08:39] | So will you help me? Please? | 所以你能帮我吗?求你了? |
[08:41] | Climb aboard, princess. | 爬上来,公主 |
[08:42] | Oh, I–I’m going, too! | 哦,我——我也要去, |
[08:44] | You never know when a dragon might come in handy. | 你永远不知道一条龙可能会派上什么用场。 |
[08:46] | ♪ | |
[08:51] | Everybody look for a red covered wagon. | 大家都在找一个红色篷车。 |
[08:54] | We’re coming for you, clover! | 我们来找你了,三叶草! |
[08:57] | Watch where you’re breathing here, little miss fire hazard. Sorry! | 注意你的呼吸,不要去想使用火。 对不起! |
[09:00] | Wazza-wazoo! ( audience cheering ) | (观众们欢呼) |
[09:04] | Hey, you ready for your first show, kid? | 嘿,你准备好你的第一次演出了吗,孩子? |
[09:06] | Oh, yeah! Ready to be a star! | 哦,是的!准备好成为明星! |
[09:08] | (笑)( chuckles ) | |
[09:11] | It’s showtime. Places, everyone. | 演出时间到了。大家各就各位。 |
[09:17] | Your place is in the hat. | 你的位子在帽子里面。 |
[09:19] | Oh, yeah. Right. | 哦,是的,对。 |
[09:20] | In the hat. ( chuckles ) | 在帽子里。(笑) |
[09:24] | Don’t worry. You’ll do great, kid. | 别担心,你将会做的很棒,孩子 |
[09:28] | Boswell: Wazza-wazoo! | |
[09:30] | (观众欢呼)( audience cheering ) | |
[09:32] | And now, ladies and gentlemen, | 现在,女士们先生们, |
[09:34] | Watch as I whoa! | 看我! |
[09:35] | Place this dove | 把这只鸽子 |
[09:36] | Into my hat. | 放进帽子. |
[09:38] | Hey, kid, you’re on! | 嘿,孩子,该你上了! |
[09:40] | And…Wazza-wazoo! | |
[09:42] | Whoa!( audience gasps ) | 哇!(观众欢呼) |
[09:44] | (欢呼)( cheering ) | |
[09:45] | May I introduce my magic bunny, | 请允许我介绍我的魔法兔, |
[09:49] | Mr. Cuddles! | 卡德尔斯先生! |
[09:51] | Hey, the name’s clover. | 嘿,是三叶草。 |
[09:52] | (观众欢呼)( audience cheering ) | |
[09:53] | Mr. Cuddles, everyone! | 卡德尔斯先生! |
[09:55] | I told you– | 我告诉过你—— |
[09:57] | (继续欢呼)( cheering continues ) | |
[09:59] | Yeah! All right! | 是的!好的! |
[10:00] | Wow! | |
[10:01] | You can call me “mr. Cuddles” or whatever you want. | 你可以叫我“卡德尔斯先生”或任何你想要的。 |
[10:04] | Just keep that applause a-comin’, baby! | 只是不要让掌声停下来,宝贝! |
[10:11] | ( laughing ) you’re a natural! | (笑)你太有天赋了! |
[10:13] | I’ve never seen anything like it! | 我从来没有见过像你这样的! |
[10:15] | You had the audience eating out of your paw. | 你让观众舔你的爪子。 |
[10:18] | I know. ( both laughing ) | 我知道(也在笑) |
[10:19] | It’s clover time. | 现在是三叶草时间。 |
[10:20] | You’re a star, kid. | 你是一个明星,孩子。 |
[10:22] | ( chuckles ) I am. | (笑)我是的。 |
[10:23] | I’m a star! | 我是一个明星! |
[10:24] | Wow.( sighs ) | 哇(叹气) |
[10:26] | ( chewing loudly ) | |
[10:27] | Ah, if only sofia could’ve seen that show. | 啊,可是只有苏菲亚没能看到这个节目。 |
[10:30] | She woulda loved it! | 她会喜欢的! |
[10:31] | Who’s sofia? | 谁是苏菲亚? |
[10:32] | The princess at the castle | 城堡里的公主 |
[10:33] | Where I used to live. | 我曾经住过的。 |
[10:34] | We were friends. | 我们是朋友。 |
[10:37] | Good friends. | 好朋友。 |
[10:38] | Hey. Are you okay, kid? | 嘿,你好吗,孩子? |
[10:40] | Yeah…It’s just that I– | 是的..我只是… |
[10:41] | I kinda miss her. | 我想她。 |
[10:43] | Hey, can I ask you something? | 嘿,我能问你点事情吗? |
[10:45] | If you two were such good friends, | 如果你们两个是这么好的朋友, |
[10:46] | Why’d you leave? | 为什么你要离开? |
[10:47] | She got so busy she didn’t have any time for me. | 她太忙了,她没有任何时间跟我在一起。 |
[10:50] | Oh, come on. Don’t you ever get busy? | 哦,来吧。难道你不忙吗? |
[10:52] | Not really, no. | 不忙,不。 |
[10:53] | Well, most people do. | 好吧,多数人是这样的。 |
[10:55] | But that doesn’t mean they love you any less. | 但是,这并不意味着他们对你的爱就减少了。 |
[10:57] | Uh, you sure about that? | 嗯,你确认吗? |
[10:59] | I’m sure. | 我确认。 |
[11:01] | But hey, you’re here now, | 但是,嘿,你现在在这里, |
[11:02] | And you’re a big star. | 并且你是一个大明星。 |
[11:04] | That’s gotta feel better than… | 那样感觉更好… |
[11:05] | Having all the friends in the world. | 拥有世界上所有的朋友。 |
[11:07] | Right? Yeah. | 对?是的。 |
[11:08] | I-I guess so. All right. | 我猜也是。好了。 |
[11:10] | I’m gonna go get ready for the next show. | 我要去为下一场表演做准备了。 |
[11:11] | You should do the same. | 你也应该这样做。 |
[11:13] | Welcome to your new life, kid. | 欢迎来到你的新生活,孩子。 |
[11:16] | You’ll get used to it. | 你将会习惯这样的。 |
[11:19] | ♪ | |
[11:32] | ♪ I don’t know what I’m doing here ♪ | ♪ 我不知道我在这里做什么 ♪ |
[11:36] | ♪ I wish that I could just disappear ♪ | ♪ 我希望我能消失 ♪ |
[11:39] | ♪ but then how long would I have to roam ♪ | ♪ 但是我必须要这样闲逛多久 ♪ |
[11:43] | ♪ till I found my way back home? ♪ | ♪ 直到我找到回家的路 ♪ |
[11:47] | ♪ why did I go? ♪ | ♪ 我为什么要走? ♪ |
[11:49] | ♪ how could I go? ♪ | ♪ 我怎么走? ♪ |
[11:51] | ♪ I didn’t know I’d miss her so ♪ | ♪ 我不知道我会想念她 ♪ |
[11:55] | ♪ I’m not even in the mood to snack ♪ | ♪ 我没心情吃零食 ♪ |
[11:58] | ♪ no food will bring my best friend back ♪ | ♪ 没有食物能够把我最好的朋友带回来 ♪ |
[12:05] | ♪ when you have made a friend so true ♪ | ♪ 当你有了这样一位真正的朋友 ♪ |
[12:09] | ♪ he cheers you up when you feel blue ♪ | ♪ 当你忧伤时他会鼓励你 ♪ |
[12:12] | ♪ you never think you’ll see the day ♪ | ♪ 你不认为会有这么一天 ♪ |
[12:16] | ♪ he picks up and goes away ♪ | ♪ 可是他就这么走了 ♪ |
[12:19] | ♪ why did he go? ♪ | ♪ 他为什么要走? ♪ |
[12:20] | ♪ how could he go? ♪ | ♪ 他怎么走的? ♪ |
[12:22] | ♪ did he know ♪ | ♪ 他知道吗 ♪ |
[12:24] | ♪ I need him so ♪ | ♪ 我非常需要他 ♪ |
[12:26] | ♪ I’ll search in every cart and shack ♪ | ♪ 我会在每一辆车和棚屋搜索 ♪ |
[12:30] | ♪ until I bring my best friend ♪ | ♪ 直到带回我最好的朋友 ♪ |
[12:34] | ♪ back ♪ | ♪ 回来 ♪ |
[12:37] | Look! There’s a wagon! | 看!那里有一辆篷车! |
[12:39] | No! That’s a vegetable cart. | 不!那是一辆蔬菜车。 |
[12:42] | Oh, clover loves vegetables. | 哦,三叶草喜欢蔬菜。 |
[12:44] | Oh, we can’t give up! | 哦,我们不能放弃! |
[12:45] | Keep looking. | 继续找。 |
[12:46] | There’s a covered wagon! | 那是一辆篷车! |
[12:54] | ♪ how long must I look till I find him? ♪ | ♪ 要多久才能找到他? ♪ |
[12:58] | ♪ and what will he say when I do? ♪ | ♪ 他会怎么说我呢? ♪ |
[13:01] | ♪ how long will it take to remind him ♪ | ♪ 需要多久能够让他想起 ♪ |
[13:04] | ♪ of all the good times ♪ | ♪ 所有美好的时光 ♪ |
[13:07] | ♪ we’ve been through? ♪ | ♪ 我们经历过的? ♪ |
[13:11] | Sofia: ♪ why did he go? ♪ Clover: ♪ why did I go? ♪ | 苏菲亚:♪ 他为什么走了? ♪ 三叶草:♪ 我为什么走了? ♪ |
[13:13] | ♪ how could he go? ♪ ♪ how could I go? ♪ | ♪ 他怎么走了? ♪ ♪ 我怎么走了? ♪ |
[13:15] | ♪ I didn’t know I’d miss her so ♪ | ♪ 我不知道我会如此想念她 ♪ |
[13:18] | ♪ I’ll search in every cart and shack ♪ | ♪ 我会在每一辆车和棚屋搜索 ♪ |
[13:22] | ♪ in every barn and tall haystack ♪ | ♪ 在每个谷仓和高大的干草堆 ♪ |
[13:26] | ♪ I gotta get things back on track ♪ | ♪ 我要回到正轨 ♪ |
[13:29] | ♪ and somehow find a way ♪ | ♪ 找到一种方法 ♪ |
[13:32] | ♪ I’ll keep searching, come what may ♪ | ♪ 我会继续寻找,会发生什么 ♪ |
[13:37] | Both: ♪ until I get ♪ | 两个都:♪ 直到我找到 ♪ |
[13:39] | ♪ my best friend ♪ | ♪ 我最好的朋友 ♪ |
[13:43] | ♪ back ♪ | ♪ 回来 ♪ |
[13:54] | (门打开)( door opens ) | |
[13:55] | ( door shuts ) ( cooing ) | (门关上) |
[13:57] | ( sighs ) ( footsteps ) | (叹气)(脚步声) |
[13:59] | It’s showtime! | 表演的时候到了! |
[14:01] | Hey, uh, bunny boy! | 嘿,嗯,兔子男孩! |
[14:02] | Time to get back in the hat. | 是时候回到帽子里去了。 |
[14:04] | 对。Right. | |
[14:05] | Back in the hat. | 回到帽子里。 |
[14:09] | (叹气)( sighs ) | |
[14:10] | Sofia, look! | 苏菲亚,看! |
[14:11] | There’s a covered wagon! | 那儿有一辆篷车! |
[14:13] | And it’s red! | 并且是红色的! |
[14:14] | Sofia: Whoa! | 苏菲亚:哇! |
[14:20] | Oh, it’s not the magician. | 哦,这不是魔术师。 |
[14:22] | I am better than magician. | 我比魔术师更好。 |
[14:24] | I am the greatest fortune teller in this life and the next, | 我是今世和来生最伟大的先知, |
[14:27] | Madame ubetcha. | 毕查夫人。 |
[14:29] | All-seeing, all-knowing. | 全能,全知。 |
[14:31] | All know-it-all. | 什么都知道。 |
[14:32] | Wait. We’ve met before. | 等等,我们以前遇见过。 |
[14:35] | I wouldn’t know. | 我不知道。 |
[14:36] | Please! Sit, sit. | 请,请坐,请坐! |
[14:38] | No, thanks. | 不谢谢。 |
[14:39] | I’m looking for my pet bunny, clover. | 我正在寻找我的宠物兔子,三叶草。 |
[14:41] | He ran off with a magic show, | 他跟一个魔术团走了。 |
[14:42] | And I have to bring him home. | 我必须要把他带回家。 |
[14:44] | Runaway bunny? | 自己走掉的兔子? |
[14:45] | About yea big? Yes. | 这么大?是的。 |
[14:47] | Long, floppy ears? Yes. | 长长的,毛茸茸的耳朵?是的。 |
[14:48] | Cute fuzzy tail, answers to “clover”? | 可爱的毛茸茸的尾巴,回答“三叶草”? |
[14:50] | That’s him! ( quietly ) she’s good. | 就是他!她很棒的。 |
[14:52] | 嗯。Uh-huh. | |
[14:53] | I haven’t seen him. | 我没有看到过他。 |
[14:54] | However, perhaps my crystal ball has. | 然而,我的水晶球可能看到了。 |
[14:58] | 请坐。Please. | |
[15:03] | ( incanting ) crystal ball, | 水晶球, |
[15:04] | Don’t be funny! | 别开玩笑! |
[15:06] | Help me find this young girl’s bunny! | 请帮我找到这个年轻女孩的兔子! |
[15:09] | 是的。Yes. | |
[15:10] | I see a sad bunny. | 我看到了一只悲伤的兔子。 |
[15:13] | ( gasps ) he must miss me so much. | 他肯定是非常想我的。 |
[15:20] | ( gasps ) that’s clover! | 那就是三叶草! |
[15:22] | ( gasps )but where is he? | 但是他在哪里呢? |
[15:24] | Oh, I see a green bell tower. | 哦,我看到一个绿色的钟楼。 |
[15:28] | I’ve seen that tower before. | 我看到那个楼就在前面。 |
[15:29] | It’s in somerset village! | 它在萨默塞特村! |
[15:31] | That’s just through these woods. | 穿过这片树林就到了。 |
[15:33] | Let’s go, go, go! | 我们走吧,走,走! |
[15:36] | Thanks, madame ubetcha. You betcha. | 谢谢,毕查夫人。 愿意为你服务。 |
[15:39] | ( minimus neighs ) follow me! | (米妮慕斯叫喊)跟我走! |
[15:42] | ( dove laughing deeply ) | (鸽子大声的笑着) |
[15:43] | Another great show, kid! | 又一个不错的表演,孩子! |
[15:46] | Hey, uh, what are ya doin’? | 嘿,嗯,你想干什么? |
[15:47] | I’m goin’ home. | 我要回家。 |
[15:49] | Why would you do that? | 为什么要这么做? |
[15:50] | Well, being a star is great. | 嗯,成为明星是很棒。 |
[15:51] | But having a friend like sofia– | 但是有一个像苏菲亚一样的朋友—— |
[15:53] | That’s better. | 就更好了。 |
[15:55] | Gee, uh, | 这,嗯, |
[15:56] | I wish I had a friend like that. | 我希望我能够有一个那样的朋友。 |
[15:57] | Well, good luck, kid. | 好吧,祝你好运,孩子 |
[15:59] | Thanks, magic dove. | 谢谢,魔术鸽子。 |
[16:02] | Oh, we’ve got a huge crowd tonight! | 哦,今天晚上我们已经有了一大群人! |
[16:05] | It is going to be–hey! | 这将是——嘿! |
[16:06] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你想去哪? |
[16:08] | ( boswell grunts ) I’m not about to have another bunny | 我还没有想到过会又有一只兔子 |
[16:11] | Run out on me. | 要抛弃我。 |
[16:12] | Into the hat with you. | 跟你一起进帽子 |
[16:13] | Five minutes till showtime. | 还有五分钟就上场了。 |
[16:15] | (叹气)( sighs ) | |
[16:16] | Sorry, kid. | 对不起,孩子。 |
[16:20] | There’s the bell tower! | 那里就是钟楼了! |
[16:21] | And there’s a wagon! | 并且那里有一辆篷车 |
[16:22] | And another wagon. And another one… | 还有一辆篷车,还有一辆… |
[16:25] | ( voice deflating ) and another… | (声音小了)还有一辆… |
[16:26] | And a… | 还有一… |
[16:28] | Why are there so many wagons?! | 为什么这里有这么多的篷车? |
[16:30] | They must belong to all the people who have come to see the magic show! | 他们是属于那些前来观看魔术表演的人! |
[16:33] | 看?See? | |
[16:34] | There it is. | 那就是。 |
[16:35] | Minimus: Hold on! | 米妮慕斯:抓紧! |
[16:36] | We’re goin’ in! | 我们要进去了! |
[16:37] | 看!Watch out! ( grunts ) | |
[16:39] | Oh! Minimus. Sorry. | 哦!米妮慕斯。对不起。 |
[16:40] | Still working on my landings. ( grunts ) | 在我的土地上继续工作。 |
[16:43] | ( pants ) | |
[16:44] | Clover? Sofia?! | 三叶草?苏菲亚! |
[16:46] | Oh, clover, I’ve been looking for you everywhere. | 哦,三叶草,我在到处找你。 |
[16:50] | You have? Uh-huh. | 你在找我?嗯。 |
[16:51] | But how’d you find time | 但是,你找我用的时间 |
[16:53] | With all those lessons, | 都是那些课程的时间, |
[16:54] | And practices, | 以及练习, |
[16:55] | I know I have a lot of things to do, | 我知道我还有一大堆事情要去做, |
[16:58] | But ymean more to me than all that stuff. | 但是你对我的意义远远超过了其它的事情。 |
[17:01] | Because none of those things are as important as you are. | 因为没有什么其它事情比你更重要。 |
[17:05] | Really? Really. | 真的? 真的。 |
[17:07] | I’m sorry I wasn’t spending enough time with you. | 对不起,我没有花大量的时间陪你。 |
[17:09] | And I’ll make it up to you if you come back. | 如果你回来,我会想办法补偿。 |
[17:12] | I miss you so much. | 我太想你了。 |
[17:14] | I miss you too, kid. | 我也想你,孩子。 |
[17:17] | What are you doing with my magic bunny? | 你跟我的魔术兔子干什么? |
[17:19] | Mr. Boswell! | 鲍斯威尔先生! |
[17:21] | It’s me, princess sofia. | 我是苏菲亚公主。 |
[17:22] | This is my rabbit, clover. | 这是我的兔子,三叶草。 |
[17:24] | Mmm, I don’t see any collar. | 嗯,我没有看到什么三叶草。 |
[17:26] | No nametag. | 没有名字标签。 |
[17:27] | This rabbit is my bunny now. | 这只兔子现在是我的了。 |
[17:29] | But he’s my friend. | 但他是我的朋友。 |
[17:31] | And he wants to come home with me. | 并且他想要跟我回家。 |
[17:32] | Hey! Clover! | 嘿!三叶草! |
[17:34] | He’s mr. Cuddles. | 他是卡德尔斯先生。 |
[17:35] | If you want to see him, | 如果你想要见到他, |
[17:37] | Feel free to buy a ticket to the show. | 你要买票进来看表演。 |
[17:39] | I’ll go to the castle. I’ll get the guards. | 我要去城堡,带上警卫过来。 |
[17:41] | I’ll get my dad. | 我还要把我爸爸叫来。 |
[17:43] | Oh, you can try. | 哦,你可以试试。 |
[17:45] | But we leave enchancia on a four-kingdom tour | 但是我们将来离开恩产西亚去四国旅行 |
[17:47] | Right after the show. | 在表演结束以后。 |
[17:48] | So say good-bye, mr. Cuddles. | 所以,卡德尔斯先生,说再见了。 |
[17:50] | And good day, princess. | 祝你有美好的一天,公主。 |
[17:52] | But–I said, “good day”! | 但是——我说过了“祝你有美好的一天”! |
[17:54] | 苏菲亚!Sofia! | |
[18:00] | Where’s clover? | 三叶草去哪了? |
[18:02] | He wants to come home, | 他想回家了, |
[18:04] | But the magician won’t let him leave! | 但是魔术师不允许他离开! |
[18:06] | He’s taking clover to another kingdom! | 他要带三叶草去另一个国家! |
[18:08] | We have to figure out a way to save him! | 我们要想出一个办法来救他! |
[18:10] | We just need a plan. Any ideas? | 我们需要一个计划,谁有办法? |
[18:13] | Oh, oh, oh! I have a bunch of ideas. | 哦,哦,哦!我有一堆办法 |
[18:15] | Any ideas that don’t involve fire? | 任何不使用火的办法? |
[18:16] | Uh…Nope. | 呃..没有了。 |
[18:18] | ( gasps ) I know. | 我知道了。 |
[18:19] | During the show, boswell always picks someone | 在表演中,鲍斯威尔总是会挑选一个人 |
[18:22] | To go inside the magic box! | 进入魔法盒子里! |
[18:23] | And that person always ends up holding the magic bunny! | 那个人总是抱着魔术兔子! |
[18:26] | And clover is the magic bunny. | 三叶草就是魔术兔子。 |
[18:28] | So all I need to do is volunteer for the trick, | 所以,我的想法是当这个表演的志愿者, |
[18:31] | And clover will appear right in my arms. | 三叶草将出现在我的臂弯里。 |
[18:33] | Then we can fly off on minimus. | 然后我们就坐着米妮慕斯飞走了。 |
[18:34] | But boswell knows who you are. He’ll never pick you. | 但是鲍斯威尔知道你是谁,他绝对不会选你的。 |
[18:37] | Oh, you’re right. | 哦,你说的对。 |
[18:38] | I need a disguise. | 我需要一个伪装。 |
[18:39] | But where are we going to find one? | 但是我们到哪里去找伪装呢? |
[18:41] | ( madame ubetcha clears throat ) | (毕查夫人清清嗓子) |
[18:42] | I knew you would need this. | 我知道你们需要这个。 |
[18:44] | She is good. Uh-huh. | 她真好。 |
[18:46] | Wazza-wazoo! ( audience gasps ) | |
[18:47] | ( cheering ) sensational! | (欢呼声)轰动的! |
[18:49] | It’s almost time. | 时间差不多了。 |
[18:51] | How do I look? | 我看上去怎么样? |
[18:52] | Not like sofia. | 一点也不像苏菲亚。 |
[18:54] | Great! Everyone ready? | 太棒了!大家都准备好了? |
[18:55] | Ready! Ready! Yep, | 准备好了! |
[18:56] | We’re you’re wingmen. | 我们是你的帮手。 |
[18:58] | And wing-ladies. | 和女帮手。 |
[18:59] | You know it. | 你懂的。 |
[19:00] | Thanks. Okay. | 谢谢。好的。 |
[19:02] | ( breathing heavily ) | (沉重的呼吸) |
[19:03] | Here goes. | 走了。 |
[19:07] | And…Wazza-wazoo! | |
[19:10] | Mr. Cuddles, everyone! | 大家好,这是卡德尔斯先生! |
[19:12] | (欢呼)( cheering ) | |
[19:13] | Ha! Thank you, thank you. | 哈!谢谢你,谢谢你。 |
[19:15] | Oh, it’s great to be here in somerset. | 哦,这个在萨默塞特是很棒的。 |
[19:18] | And now, ladies, | 现在,女士们, |
[19:19] | Gentlemen, | 先生们, |
[19:21] | It is time for my grand finale: | 这是我的大结局的时候: |
[19:23] | The “vanishing box.” | “消失的盒子” |
[19:25] | First, I need a volunteer. | 首先,我需要一个志愿者。 |
[19:28] | Me! Me! | 我!我! |
[19:29] | I mean– ( clears throat ) | 我的意思是——(清清嗓子) |
[19:30] | ( altering voice ) me! Me! | 我!我! |
[19:32] | Yes, you in the cloak. | 好,就是你了,在斗篷里的那个。 |
[19:40] | First, mr. Cuddles | 首先,卡德尔斯先生 |
[19:41] | Goes inside the vanishing box. | 走进消失的盒子。 |
[19:44] | Then you, young lady, | 然后你,年轻的女士, |
[19:45] | Say the magic words. | 念咒语。 |
[19:47] | Wazza-wazoo! | |
[19:50] | ( all gasping ) | |
[19:51] | And now, young lady, | 现在,年轻的女士, |
[19:53] | It’s your turn to step inside. | 轮到你进来。 |
[19:56] | Very good. | 非常好。 |
[20:02] | So that’s how the trick works. Sofia? | 所以,这就是戏法是如何工作的,苏菲亚? |
[20:05] | I’m here to rescue you, clover. | 我到这里来救你,三叶草。 |
[20:06] | And wazza-wazoo! | |
[20:11] | ( audience gasps ) | |
[20:12] | Both: They’re gone! | 他们走了! |
[20:13] | ( audience murmuring indistinctly ) | |
[20:16] | Oops. ( chuckles ) | 天哪。(笑) |
[20:17] | Uh, my magic was a little… | 嗯,我的魔术是一个小… |
[20:19] | Too amazing. | 太神奇了。 |
[20:20] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来。 |
[20:24] | 你!You! ( panting ) | |
[20:26] | Come back with my magic bunny! | 跟我的魔术兔子快回来! |
[20:30] | ♪ | |
[20:36] | (鸟叫声)( birds chirping ) | |
[20:43] | ( bird grunts ) | |
[20:44] | 哦!Ooh! | |
[20:49] | Sofia! He’s catching up! | 苏菲亚!他正在追我们! |
[20:51] | Uh…Hold on, clover. | 哦…抓紧,三叶草。 |
[20:53] | ( grunts, yells ) | |
[20:55] | Whoa! Nice move, princess. | 哇!漂亮的移动,公主。 |
[20:58] | Thanks. I learned it in dance class. | 谢谢,这是我从舞蹈课上学的。 |
[21:04] | Uh-oh. He’s back. | 哦,他来了。 |
[21:05] | You learn anything else in dance class? | 你还从舞蹈课上学到了其他的什么? |
[21:07] | Don’t worry. We have a plan. ( whistles ) | 别担心。我们有一个计划。(吹口哨) |
[21:09] | 哇!哇!Whoa! Whoa! | |
[21:12] | ( clears throat ) nailed it! | 钉在地上! |
[21:13] | How ’bout that? | 那个怎么了? |
[21:14] | It was great, minimus. | 做得好,米妮慕斯。 |
[21:17] | Ah! Oh, there’s only one way out. | 啊!哦,这是唯一的办法。 |
[21:19] | Let’s go! ( grunts ) | 我们走! |
[21:22] | ( boswell grunts ) | |
[21:24] | 抓到了!Gotcha! | |
[21:25] | Oh, no! Turn back! ( neighs ) | 哦,不!转回来! |
[21:27] | I’m not letting you go again. | 我不让你走了。 |
[21:29] | ( minimus neighs ) | |
[21:31] | 哈!Huh! | |
[21:33] | Here I come, clover! | 我来了,三叶草! |
[21:35] | ( clover gasps ) crackle! | 克里克! |
[21:37] | You came, too?! Of course I did. | 你也来了?!当然了。 |
[21:38] | You’re my clover. | 你是我的三叶草。 |
[21:40] | ( inhales deeply ) | |
[21:42] | ( yelling ) | |
[21:43] | 哇!Whoa! | |
[21:44] | 抓紧!Hold on! | |
[21:46] | ( panting and grunting ) | |
[21:48] | ( clover gasps ) all right, crackle! | 好了,克里克! |
[21:51] | I told you it’d be handy having a dragon around, minimus. | 我告诉过你有一条龙在周围会方便很多,米妮慕斯。 |
[21:55] | (咆哮)( groans ) | |
[21:57] | Thanks for getting me out of there, sofia. | 谢谢你把我从那里带出来,苏菲亚。 |
[21:59] | 嗯!Mmm! | |
[22:00] | Clover, next time, if you have a problem, | 三叶草,下回,如果你有问题, |
[22:03] | Promise you’ll come talk to me before… | 你要保证先来跟我谈谈再… |
[22:05] | You go off and join a magic show. | 加入一个魔术团并离开。 |
[22:07] | You got it. | 你明白了。 |
[22:08] | ( sighs ) you know, | (叹气)你知道的, |
[22:10] | One good thing came out of this. | 从这一点上来看有一个好事情 |
[22:11] | I’ve never been on a flying horse before. | 我以前从来没有坐过飞马。 |
[22:14] | This is great. | 这太棒了。 |
[22:15] | How ’bout we make a day of it? | 我们把它作为一个纪念日好吗? |
[22:17] | It’ll be… Wait for it… | 这将会…等一下… |
[22:19] | A “sofia and clover” day! | 一个“苏菲亚和三叶草”日! |
[22:22] | ♪ bum-bum-bum! | |
[22:23] | ♪ bum-bum-ba! | |
[22:25] | (两个都笑)( both chuckle ) | |
[22:26] | And, wait for it… | 等一下… |
[22:29] | “crackle, and minimus, and mia, and robin” day, too. | 也是“克里克,米妮慕斯,米亚和罗宾”日。 |
[22:31] | ♪ bum-bum-ba! | |
[22:33] | Both: ♪ bum-bum-ba! ( sofia giggling ) | |
[22:37] | ♪ |