时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | ♪ It’s for my daughter Alice. | |
[00:08] | ♪ I was a girl in a village ♪ | ♪ 我是一个自由自在的乡下女孩 ♪ |
[00:10] | ♪ doin’ all right | |
[00:12] | ♪ then I became a princess overnight ♪ | ♪ 突然变成了一个公主 ♪ |
[00:14] | ♪ now I gotta figure out how to do it right ♪ | ♪ 现在我开始知道怎么做才是对的 ♪ |
[00:17] | ♪ so much to learn and see ♪ | ♪ 还需要学习很多 ♪ |
[00:19] | ♪ up in the castle with my new family ♪ | ♪ 我住在新家城堡里 ♪ |
[00:22] | ♪ in a school that’s just for royalty ♪ | ♪ 在贵族学校里学习 ♪ |
[00:24] | ♪ a whole enchanted world is waiting for me ♪ | ♪ 一个神奇的世界正等着我 ♪ |
[00:29] | ♪ I’m so excited to be ♪ ♪ sofia the first ♪ | ♪ 我是如此的开心 ♪ ♪ 小公主苏菲亚 ♪ |
[00:32] | ♪ I’m findin’ out what bein’ royal’s all about ♪ | ♪ 我开始明白什么是贵族 ♪ |
[00:36] | ♪ sofia the first ♪ | ♪ 小公主苏菲亚 ♪ |
[00:37] | ♪ makin’ my way ♪ | ♪ 做自己 ♪ |
[00:39] | ♪ it’s been adventure every day ♪ | ♪ 每天都充满冒险 ♪ |
[00:42] | ♪ sofia ♪ ♪ it’s gonna be my time ♪ | ♪ 苏菲亚 ♪ ♪ 现在让我 ♪ |
[00:44] | ♪ sofia ♪ ♪ to show them all that I’m | ♪ 苏菲亚 ♪ ♪ 告诉你们苏菲亚就是我 ♪ |
[00:46] | ♪ sofia the first ♪ | ♪ 小公主苏菲亚 ♪ |
[00:58] | Sofia: “the amulet of avalor” | 苏菲亚:“艾薇拉项链” |
[01:05] | One, two, three, one, two, three… | 一,二,三,一,二,三… |
[01:07] | I can’t wait to dance at the ball tonight. | 我都等不及要在晚上的舞会上跳舞了。 |
[01:10] | One, two, three,one, two, three… | 一,二,三,一,二,三… |
[01:12] | Sofia, you can’t go without your tiara. | 苏菲亚,你没带头饰就不能去。 |
[01:14] | And don’t forget your shoes. | 还有,不要忘记你的鞋子。 |
[01:16] | Cha cha, cha cha cha. | 嚓 嚓 嚓 嚓 嚓 |
[01:19] | 哦!(giggles) oh! | |
[01:23] | Wait, wait! One more thing! | 等等,还有一件事! |
[01:26] | ( exhales ) | |
[01:27] | 那儿!There! | |
[01:28] | Now you’re all ready for the ball! | 现在你为舞会做好了全部准备! |
[01:31] | What would I do without you? | 没有你我怎么办? |
[01:32] | I guess you’d do all this stuff by yourself. | 我想你自己能够做好所有的事情。 |
[01:35] | (giggles) that’s not what I meant. | 这不是我的意思。 |
[01:37] | (敲门)( knock on door ) | |
[01:43] | Sofia? I have a surprise for you and your sister. | 苏菲亚?我有一个惊喜给你和你的姐姐。 |
[01:46] | Really? What is it? | 真的?是什么? |
[01:48] | Well, if I told you, it wouldn’t be a surprise, now, would it? | 嗯,如果我告诉你了,那么就不是惊喜了,对吧? |
[01:51] | Now, come meet me in the hall and I’ll show you. | 现在,到大厅里我就会给你看的。 |
[01:54] | See ya later! | 一会见! |
[01:57] | All right, but if his surprise happens to be made of carrot cake… | 好吧,如果他的惊喜仅仅就是胡萝卜蛋糕的话… |
[02:00] | I’ll bring you back a piece. | 我会帮你带一块回来。 |
[02:04] | Come along, girls. Your surprise is right this way. | 过来,女孩们。你们的惊喜就在这里。 |
[02:07] | I can’t wait to find out what it is! Me either! | 我迫不及待地想看看它是什么! 我也是! |
[02:32] | Where are we? | 我们在哪里? |
[02:34] | It’s the castle jewel room, sofia! | 这是城堡的珠宝室,苏菲亚! |
[02:36] | My favorite room in the whole kingdom! | 整个王国里我最喜欢的房间! |
[02:39] | Wow! There are so many beautiful things in here! | 哇!这儿有太多漂亮的东西了! |
[02:43] | And every single one would look great on me! | 每一样对我来说都很适合! |
[02:46] | Well, I’m glad you feel that way, | 嗯,我很高兴你有这样的感觉。 |
[02:47] | You can each pick out a jewel to wear to tonight’s ball. | 你们可以选择一件珠宝带着参加今天晚上的舞会。 |
[02:53] | Surprise! Thank you so much! | 太惊喜了吧! 太感谢你了! |
[02:55] | Yes, daddy! Thank you! | 是的,爸爸,谢谢你! |
[03:00] | Oh, but how will I ever choose? | 哦,但是我怎么选呢? |
[03:03] | Should I pick these crystals, | 我是选这些水晶, |
[03:04] | Or this ruby ring, or these.. | 或者这个红宝石戒指,或者是那些… |
[03:07] | 哦!Oh! | |
[03:08] | ( screeching ) | |
[03:10] | 啊!Ahh! | |
[03:11] | Brahhh! | |
[03:12] | What are those? The griffins. | 这些是什么? 是狮鹫。 |
[03:14] | I’ve never seen one before. | 我以前从来没有见到过。 |
[03:16] | That’s because they stay up here in the jewel room, | 那是因为它们留在这个珠宝室里, |
[03:18] | They make perfect guards, because griffins love anything shiny– | 它们是完美的警卫,因为狮鹫喜欢任何闪闪发光的东西—— |
[03:24] | Like gold and gems. | 像黄金和宝石。 |
[03:26] | They’re not the only ones. | 它们并不是唯一的。 |
[03:27] | He looks so… Different. | 他看起来有点…奇怪。 |
[03:30] | Griffins are half-eagle and half-lion. | 狮鹫是半鹰半狮的怪兽。 |
[03:33] | Notice how they have feathers and fur. Hmm? | 注意看它们的羽毛。 |
[03:36] | He’s so cute! | 很锋利! |
[03:37] | Yes, this one’s just a baby. | 是的,这还仅仅是狮鹫宝宝。 |
[03:39] | Whoo! Pretty jewel! | 喔!漂亮的宝石! |
[03:42] | Oh, thank you! | 哦!谢谢你! |
[03:43] | Did you just thank the griffin? | 你仅仅是感谢狮鹫吗? |
[03:46] | No, no. I, uh, I was, uh, | 不,不,我,嗯,是的。 |
[03:48] | Thanking you for telling me about them. | 感谢你告诉我关于它们的事情。 |
[03:51] | Amber: The search is over! | 安布尔:搜索结束了! |
[03:52] | I found the perfect necklace. | 我找到了完美的项链。 |
[03:54] | It’s beautiful! | 很漂亮! |
[03:57] | Now what are you going to choose, sofia? | 苏菲亚,现在你打算选哪个? |
[03:59] | Hmm. How about… | 嗯,这个怎么样呢… |
[04:01] | This bracelet? | 这手镯吗? |
[04:03] | Hmm, nice choice! | 嗯,选的好! |
[04:04] | Your highness. | 陛下。 |
[04:05] | The royal guard is ready for your inspection. | 皇家卫队准备接受您的检阅。 |
[04:07] | Yes, constable myles, of course. | 是的,迈尔斯警官,当然了。 |
[04:09] | Come along, girls. | 来吧,姑娘们。 |
[04:12] | Nuhh! | |
[04:15] | Huhh! | |
[04:28] | Nuhh! | |
[04:30] | This necklace makes my sparkly eyes look even more sparkly! | 这条项链使我的闪闪发光的眼睛看起来更耀眼! |
[04:33] | It looks really nice on you, amber. | 你看起来真的很漂亮,安布尔。 |
[04:35] | And I love this bracelet! | 我喜欢这个手镯! |
[04:38] | I have an idea! What? | 我有个主意! 什么? |
[04:40] | Let’s try on each other’s new jewels. | 让我们试试彼此的新首饰。 |
[04:42] | You can try on my necklace, and I’ll try on your bracelet. | 你可以试试带我的项链,我也可以试试你的手镯。 |
[04:45] | It’ll be like two surprises in one night! | 这样一个晚上就会有两个惊喜! |
[04:48] | But then I’d have to take off my amulet. | 但是我要先把我的艾薇拉项链脱下来。 |
[04:50] | So? When dad gave it to me | 可是爸爸把它给我时 |
[04:52] | He said it was a very special necklace, | 他说这个是一个非常特别的项链, |
[04:54] | And I promised I’d never take it off. | 并且我发誓我不会把它脱下来。 |
[04:56] | Oh. Well, it’d just be for a minute. | 哦,好吧,只有一会儿也不行吗。 |
[04:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道。 |
[05:01] | Just one itsy-bitsy little minute? | 只是很少的一会儿? |
[05:04] | Oh…Okay. | 哦…好吧。 |
[05:06] | But just for a minute. | 但是只是一会啊。 |
[05:12] | Hmmm. Hmm? | |
[05:15] | See, sofia? No big deal. | 看,苏菲亚?没什么大不了的。 |
[05:17] | Oh, but that’s a big deal. | 哦,但是这是一个大问题。 |
[05:19] | ( giggling ) | |
[05:21] | ( low growl ) | |
[05:29] | Okay, now let’s change back. | 好吧,现在我们换回来。 |
[05:33] | (gasps) it’s gone! | 它不见了! |
[05:35] | What is? My amulet! | 怎么了?我的艾薇拉项链! |
[05:37] | Where’d it go? | 它要去哪里? |
[05:39] | What are those? | 那些珠宝怎么了? |
[05:40] | They look like scratches. | 它们看起来有划痕。 |
[05:42] | But how did they get there? | 但是它们怎么到那里? |
[05:43] | I don’t know, but I’ve got to find my amulet! | 我不知道,但是我要找到我的艾薇拉项链! |
[05:46] | Oh, don’t worry. I’m sure it just… | 哦,别着急。我想它仅仅是… |
[05:48] | Fell on the floor. | 掉到地上了。 |
[05:49] | 哦!Oh! (whimpers) | |
[05:52] | Oh! Where is it? | 哦!它在哪里? |
[05:53] | It’s got to be in here somewhere. | 它一定是在这里的某个地方。 |
[05:55] | I have to find it before the ball! | 在舞会前我必须找到它! |
[05:57] | I can’t let dad see I lost it! | 我不能让爸爸看到我把它弄丢了! |
[06:00] | I’ll go get someone to help us look. | 我去找人来帮助我们找。 |
[06:03] | Clover! Mia! Robin! | 三叶草!米亚!罗宾! |
[06:10] | I can’t find my amulet. | 我找不到我的艾薇拉项链了。 |
[06:11] | ( chirping ) | |
[06:13] | What did you say, mia? | 你说什么?米亚? |
[06:14] | ( chirping ) | |
[06:16] | I don’t understand you either, robin! | 我也听不懂你说的,罗宾! |
[06:18] | ( sniffing ) | |
[06:20] | (gasps) it’s because I don’t have my amulet! | 是因为我没有了艾薇拉项链! |
[06:23] | It gave me the power to talk to animals, | 艾薇拉项链赋予我能够和动物说话的能力, |
[06:25] | But now that the amulet’s gone, so is the power! | 但是现在艾薇拉项链不见了,所以这个能力就没有了! |
[06:29] | If I can’t talk to you anymore, I don’t know what I’ll do! | 如果我不能再跟你说话了,我不知道我要怎么办? |
[06:33] | I just have to find my amulet. | 我要先找到我的艾薇拉项链。 |
[06:35] | Maybe you can help me search for it. | 也许你能够帮我找到它。 |
[06:37] | (远处的尖叫)( distant scream ) | |
[06:39] | What was that? | 那里怎么了? |
[06:41] | I’ll be right back. | 我很快回来。 |
[06:42] | All right, you two– atten-hut! | 好吧,你们两个—— |
[06:44] | You can still understand me, right? Loud and clear! | 你们仍旧能够明白我的意思是吧?声音再大点,清楚点! |
[06:47] | Then it is up to us to find that amulet! | 我们要赶快去找艾薇拉项链了! |
[06:49] | We’ve got paws and we’ve got claws. | 我们有爪子,我们有爪子。 |
[06:51] | We will search every nook and cranny of this room! | 我们将搜索这个房间的每个角落! |
[06:54] | Am I understood? Yes, sir! | 我知道吗?是的,先生! |
[06:55] | Count me in! | 算上我! |
[06:58] | Violet, what is it? | 紫罗兰,这是什么? |
[07:00] | What’s all the screaming about? | 有什么好吵的? |
[07:01] | I heard it from the other side of the castle! | 我听到从城堡的另一边传过来的! |
[07:03] | The queen asked me to set the table for the ball, | 王后让我去布置舞会的桌子, |
[07:06] | So I put the golden goblets here, here, and here. | 所以我把金色的高脚杯放在这里,这里,这里。 |
[07:10] | But now they’re gone, gone, and gone! | 但是现在他们都消失了,消失了,消失了! |
[07:14] | Those scratches are just like the ones on my dresser. | 那些划痕像是我梳妆台上的。 |
[07:18] | What do you mean, scratches on your dresser? | 你的意思是,你梳妆台上的划痕? |
[07:20] | We saw some there after my amulet went missing. | 我们看见了一些在我的艾薇拉项链失踪后。 |
[07:23] | Your amulet’s missing?! Yes, james. Try to keep up. | 你的艾薇拉项链失踪了?! 是的,詹姆斯,快跟上。 |
[07:25] | What is all the commotion? | 所有的混乱是怎么回事? |
[07:27] | The golden goblets have gone missing! | 金色的高脚杯失踪了! |
[07:29] | And so has sofia’s amulet. | 苏菲亚的艾薇拉项链也失踪了。 |
[07:31] | Hmm. | |
[07:33] | It appears we have a thief in the castle! | 看起来我们的城堡里有一个小偷! |
[07:36] | Cool! A thief? | 太酷了!一个小偷? |
[07:38] | I’ll put all the guards on look-out. | 我让所有的警卫去找。 |
[07:40] | We must find the thief before the guests arrive for the ball. | 我们必须在客人们到舞会之前找到小偷。 |
[07:44] | Don’t worry, sofia. The guards’ll find your amulet. | 别担心,苏菲亚。警卫会找到你的艾薇拉项链的。 |
[07:46] | I can’t let dad see it’s missing! | 我不能让爸爸看到它失踪了! |
[07:48] | I’m going to go look for the thief myself. | 我打算自己去找这个小偷。 |
[07:51] | 我来帮你!I’ll help! 我也是。Me too. | |
[07:52] | Okay. I’ll check upstairs, you check downstairs. | 好。我检查楼上,你检查楼下。 |
[07:55] | And I’ll look outside. | 我检查外面。 |
[07:57] | Thanks, you guys! | 谢谢你们,伙计们! |
[07:59] | Hmm. Ragweed. | 嗯,豚草。 |
[08:03] | 铁杉。Hemlock. | |
[08:05] | Thorny blackberries. | 棘手的黑莓。 |
[08:07] | ( caws ) no snacking! | 别吃零食! |
[08:10] | Or else we won’t have enough for our evil potions. | 否则我们不会有足够的邪恶药剂。 |
[08:13] | Look, wormwood! | 看,虫蛀! |
[08:15] | It’s princess sofia’s amulet! | 那是苏菲亚公主的艾薇拉项链! |
[08:17] | How did that griffin get it? | 那只狮鹫是怎么拿到的? |
[08:19] | Well, no matter. It’s going to be mine soon. | 好吧,没关系,它马上就要是我的了。 |
[08:22] | And with the power of that amulet, | 依靠艾薇拉项链的力量, |
[08:24] | Enchantia will be mine soon! | 恩产西亚也快要变成我的了! |
[08:26] | ( caws ) okay, wormy, | 好,虫蛀, |
[08:28] | I’m going to put a freezing spell on that griffin, | 我去向那只狮鹫念一个冰冻咒语, |
[08:31] | And when I do, you swoop in and grab the amulet. | 当我完成了,你就冲出去抓住艾薇拉项链。 |
[08:34] | Allaka zappy, allaka zace, | |
[08:35] | Make this bird freeze into place! | 把这只鸟冻起来! |
[08:38] | Uh-huh! | |
[08:40] | ( caws ) | |
[08:41] | Wormy! I’ll unfreeze you! | 虫蛀,我要把你解冻! |
[08:43] | Allaka zabby, allaka zor, | |
[08:44] | Make this bird frozen no more! | 把这只鸟解冻! |
[08:48] | 哦!( cawing ) oh! | |
[08:53] | Mark my words, you flying fur ball! | 记住我的话,你飞得像个毛球! |
[08:55] | That amulet will soon be mine! | 那个艾薇拉项链就快要是我的了! |
[09:00] | Who could have taken my amulet? | 谁会拿走我的艾薇拉项链呢? |
[09:02] | Ooh! I have to get it back. | 哦!我必须去把它拿回来。 |
[09:05] | ♪ without my friends I feel so blue ♪ | ♪ 没有了我的朋友,我是多么的忧伤 ♪ |
[09:08] | ♪ all alone and so upset ♪ | ♪ 所有的孤独和难过 ♪ |
[09:11] | ♪ but I know just what I must do ♪ | ♪ 但我知道我必须要做的 ♪ |
[09:14] | ♪ I’ve got to get ♪ | ♪ 我必须要拿回 ♪ |
[09:16] | ♪ my amulet ♪ | ♪ 我的艾薇拉项链 ♪ |
[09:22] | ♪ I finally hatched a brilliant scheme ♪ | ♪ 我终于想出了一个绝妙的计划 ♪ |
[09:25] | ♪ to catch that sneaky castle pet ♪ | ♪ 抓住那个鬼鬼祟祟的城堡宠物 ♪ |
[09:28] | ♪ for he is drawn to things that gleam ♪ | ♪ 他被吸引到的那里 ♪ |
[09:31] | ♪ that’s how I’ll get♪ | ♪ 就是我如何拿到 ♪ |
[09:33] | ♪ that amulet ♪ | ♪ 那艾薇拉项链 ♪ |
[09:36] | ♪ it’s more than a necklace to me ♪ | ♪ 对我来说那不仅仅是个项链 ♪ |
[09:39] | ♪ for the magic within holds the key ♪ | ♪ 里面的魔法才是关键 ♪ |
[09:42] | ♪ to sharing words ♪ | ♪ 可以交流 ♪ |
[09:45] | ♪ with my dear birds ♪ | ♪ 跟我亲爱的鸟儿 ♪ |
[09:48] | ♪ oh, where ♪ | ♪ 哦,哪里 ♪ |
[09:49] | ♪ could my amulet be? ♪ | ♪ 才是我的艾薇拉项链? ♪ |
[09:52] | ♪ where could it be? ♪ | ♪ 它去哪里了? ♪ |
[09:54] | ♪ I’ll place the jewel upon the ground ♪ | ♪ 我会把宝石放在地上 ♪ |
[09:56] | ♪ while high above my trap is set ♪ | ♪ 并在高处设置了陷阱 ♪ |
[09:59] | ♪ the cage will drop when he comes round ♪ | ♪ 当他来的时候笼子就会降下来 ♪ |
[10:02] | ♪ that’s how I’ll get ♪ | ♪ 这就是我如何拿到 ♪ |
[10:04] | ♪ that amulet ♪ | ♪ 那艾薇拉项链 ♪ |
[10:08] | ♪ it’s more than a necklace to me ♪ | ♪ 对我来说那不仅仅是个项链 ♪ |
[10:10] | ♪ for the magic within holds the key ♪ | ♪ 里面的魔法才是关键 ♪ |
[10:13] | ♪ to swipe the crown | ♪ 抢王冠 ♪ |
[10:15] | ( caws ) | |
[10:16] | ♪ now please pipe down! ♪ | ♪ 现在请你安静下来! ♪ |
[10:19] | ♪ as we await ♪ | ♪ 我们在等待 ♪ |
[10:21] | ♪ our victory ♪ | ♪ 我们的胜利 ♪ |
[10:24] | ♪ our victory ♪ | ♪ 我们的胜利 ♪ |
[10:28] | ♪ I feel like I’ve looked everywhere ♪ | ♪ 我觉得我到处都找过了 ♪ |
[10:31] | ♪ but I’m not giving up just yet ♪ | ♪ 但我不会放弃 ♪ |
[10:33] | ♪ the beast will fly into my lair ♪ | ♪ 那野兽会飞入我的陷阱 ♪ |
[10:37] | ♪ and that’s the way I’ll get ♪ | ♪ 这就是我的办法 ♪ |
[10:39] | ♪ that’s how I have to get ♪ | ♪ 这就是我怎样拿到 ♪ |
[10:42] | Both: ♪ whatever it takes, I’ve got to get ♪ | 两个都:♪ 无论发生什么,我都要拿到 ♪ |
[10:48] | ♪ my amulet ♪ ♪ that amulet ♪ | ♪ 我的艾薇拉项链 ♪ ♪ 那个艾薇拉项链 ♪ |
[11:00] | It’s gotta be around here someplace. | 它一定是在这里的某个地方。 |
[11:02] | ( sniffing ) | |
[11:04] | Ah, I think I smell something. | 啊,我想我闻到什么东西了。 |
[11:06] | It’s not in the flower vase. | 它不是在花瓶里。 |
[11:08] | Ahh. Not in the cupboard. | 啊。不是在柜子里。 |
[11:09] | Clover, you see something? | 三叶草,你看到什么了吗? |
[11:11] | 是的!Yes! | |
[11:13] | Oh! Did you find the amulet? | 哦!你发现了艾薇拉项链了? |
[11:15] | (gulp) half a leftover sandwich! | 半个剩下的三明治! |
[11:17] | ( squawks ) ( gasps ) | |
[11:19] | What was that? | 那是什么? |
[11:22] | It’s one of the castle griffins! | 城堡的一头狮鹫! |
[11:23] | And he’s got sofia’s amulet! | 他拿了苏菲亚的艾薇拉项链! |
[11:26] | We’ll see about that. | 我们会见证这一切。 |
[11:28] | Yo, griffin! | 你,狮鹫! |
[11:29] | Pretty shiny thing right this way! | 漂亮的闪闪发亮的东西就在这里! |
[11:31] | 嗯?Huh? | |
[11:34] | 哦!Ohh! | |
[11:36] | 哇…Whoa… | |
[11:37] | Got it! Whoa! | 抓住它!哇! |
[11:39] | Uh-oh! Give me that back! It’s mine! | 哦!还给我!这是我的! |
[11:41] | Oh! Uhh! A little help here please! | 哦!嗯!请给我一点帮助! |
[11:44] | We’re coming! | 我们来了! |
[11:47] | 哦!Ow! | |
[11:50] | 嗯!Uh-oh. | |
[11:54] | Don’t hurt him, clover! He’s just a baby! | 不要伤害他,三叶草!他还只是一个小宝宝! |
[11:57] | Hurt him? What about us?! | 不要伤害他?那我们怎么办?! |
[12:02] | ( all grunting ) | |
[12:04] | 抓住它!Got it! | |
[12:06] | Ha ha! Uh-oh! | 哈哈!哦! |
[12:08] | 对不起!Sorry! | |
[12:09] | (狮鹫笑)( griffin laughs ) | |
[12:10] | We better go tell sofia about the griffin! | 我们最好去跟苏菲亚说一下狮鹫的事情! |
[12:12] | We can’t tell sofia anything. | 我们无法跟苏菲亚说任何事情。 |
[12:14] | Yeah! She can’t understand us! | 是的!她现在听不懂我们说的! |
[12:16] | Then we’ll just have to show her. | 我们只能比划给她看。 |
[12:20] | (呜咽)( whimpers ) | |
[12:26] | Oh, this is perfect, wormy! | 哦,这样就完美了!虫蛀! |
[12:29] | When that griffin sees this sparkling diamond, | 当那只狮鹫看到这里闪闪发光的钻石, |
[12:32] | He won’t be able to resist himself! | 他肯定不能控制住自己! |
[12:34] | He’ll try to snatch it, and… | 他将会试着抓住它,然后… |
[12:39] | We’ll nab the griffin and the amulet | 我们就将抓住狮鹫和艾薇拉项链 |
[12:42] | In one fell swoop! | 这样就一举完成了! |
[12:44] | Haw haw haw haw! | 哈哈哈哈! |
[12:46] | 实际上!Indeed! | |
[12:47] | Now let’s get his attention, right? | 现在让我们来吸引他的注意力,对吧? |
[12:50] | ( cawing ) | |
[12:52] | Where is he? | 他在哪里? |
[12:54] | (狮鹫笑)( griffin laughing ) | |
[12:56] | 啊!Aha! | |
[13:01] | Huh? What’s that? | 嗯?那是什么? |
[13:05] | He’s coming. Quick, hide! | 他来了,快!躲起来! |
[13:14] | ( gasps ) | |
[13:15] | Sparkly! I want it. | 闪闪发光的!我想它。 |
[13:17] | ( purrs ) | |
[13:19] | Now, let the fun begin. | 现在,让游戏开始吧。 |
[13:24] | 嗯?Hmm? | |
[13:27] | Oh, what is wrong with this wand? | 哦,魔杖哪里出问题了? |
[13:30] | ( grunting ) | |
[13:33] | No! Wait! | 不!等等! |
[13:34] | No! Mine! Ha ha! | 不!我的!哈哈! |
[13:36] | No! Aahh! | 不!啊哈! |
[13:39] | 啊!Ahh! | |
[13:40] | This isn’t over, griffin! | 还没结束呢,狮鹫! |
[13:43] | Ohhh, merlin’s mushrooms! | 哦,梅林的蘑菇! |
[13:46] | Griffin: This is neat! | 狮鹫:这很整洁的! |
[13:48] | Amber (in distance): Okay, amulet thief, | 安布尔(在远处):好了,偷艾薇拉项链的小偷, |
[13:50] | Come out, come out, wherever you are… | 出来,出来,你在哪里… |
[13:53] | Or else! | 否则! |
[13:55] | No amulet thief here. | 这里没有小偷。 |
[13:57] | No, not here either. | 这里也没有。 |
[13:59] | Ooh! I need to hide. | 哦!我需要藏起来。 |
[14:02] | Any luck? No, | 运气好吗? 不好, |
[14:04] | And I’ve looked everywhere! | 我已经查看了所有的地方! |
[14:05] | Ohh, this is one sneaky thief. | 哦,这是一个狡猾的小偷。 |
[14:08] | I’ll find him. Nothing gets past me. | 我会找到他。没有人能从我这里逃过去,。 |
[14:10] | Me neither. I’ll go check the library. | 我也是,我去检查图书馆。 |
[14:11] | And I’ll go check the parlor. | 我会去看看客厅。 |
[14:14] | Hee hee! | 嘿 嘿! |
[14:21] | You are all about to see why I always win | 你们将看到为什么我总是赢 |
[14:25] | When we play charades. | 当我们玩猜谜游戏。 |
[14:27] | Uh, when do we play charades? | 哦,我们什么时候玩过猜谜游戏? |
[14:31] | 嗨!Hi! | |
[14:33] | I still haven’t found the amulet yet! | 我仍然没有找到艾薇拉项链! |
[14:35] | Why is she yelling at us? | 她为什么对我们吼叫? |
[14:37] | We can understand her. She just can’t understand us. | 我们能听懂她说的话,只是她听不懂我们说的话。 |
[14:40] | They think a thief took it! | 他们认为是有一个小偷偷走了它! |
[14:41] | ( chirping ) | ( chirping ) |
[14:47] | Are you trying to tell me something? | 是不是你们想要告诉我什么事情? |
[14:50] | I–I don’t understand what you’re trying to say! | 我——我听不懂你们想要说的事情! |
[14:55] | But don’t worry, | 但是别担心, |
[14:57] | I’ll find my amulet soon. I promise. | 我很快就将找到我的艾薇拉项链,我保证。 |
[14:58] | Sofia! Come quickly! | 苏菲亚!快过来! |
[15:01] | And that’s why you always win at charades huh? | 这就是为什么你总是赢猜谜游戏了,嗯? |
[15:04] | I was just warmin’ up. | 我只是在热身。 |
[15:06] | What is it? | 这是什么? |
[15:07] | Mom’s new tiara is missing. | 妈妈的新王冠失踪了 |
[15:08] | It was here on my dressing table. | 它本来在我的梳妆台上。 |
[15:10] | I looked away for a minute and… | 我往外面看了一会儿… |
[15:12] | Now it’s gone! | 现在它就不见了! |
[15:13] | Look! More scratches! | 看!很多划痕! |
[15:15] | And there was also this feather. | 还有这根羽毛。 |
[15:17] | Birds have feathers– and paws that can scratch! | 鸟有羽毛——并且爪子会留下划痕! |
[15:21] | Could a bird be taking everything? | 难道鸟儿会拿走所有东西吗? |
[15:23] | Everything? What else is missing? Roland: Oh, good. | 所有东西?还有什么东西失踪了? 罗兰:哦,好的。 |
[15:25] | Constable myles told me there’s a thief in the castle. | 迈尔斯警官告诉我,有一个小偷在城堡里。 |
[15:29] | A thief?! He took the golden goblets! | 一个小偷?!他拿走了金色高脚杯! |
[15:32] | And your tiara and sofia’s amulet! | 还有你的王冠和苏菲亚的艾薇拉项链! |
[15:34] | Amber! Roland: What?! | 安布尔! 罗兰:怎么了?! |
[15:36] | Your amulet’s been stolen? | 你的艾薇拉项链被偷走了? |
[15:37] | I’m sorry, dad! | 对不起,爸爸! |
[15:39] | I just took it off for a moment. | 我只是脱下来一会儿。 |
[15:41] | Miranda, the guests are starting to arrive. | 米兰达,客人们马上就要到了。 |
[15:44] | Would you and amber mind going to greet them? | 你和安布尔想去问候他们吗? |
[15:46] | I’d like to talk to sofia. Of course. | 我有话要跟苏菲亚说。 那当然了。 |
[15:49] | I know. I promised you I’d never take it off. | 我知道,我向你保证过绝不把它脱下来。 |
[15:53] | It’s okay, sofia. | 没关系,苏菲亚。 |
[15:54] | No, it’s not. | 不,不是的。 |
[15:56] | It’s a very special amulet. | 它是一个非常特殊的护身符。 |
[15:58] | I know! That’s why I gave it to you. | 我知道!那也是为什么我要把它给你。 |
[16:01] | But I never told you the story of how I came to choose that particular amulet. | 但我从来没有告诉过你为什么我要选择那个特别的护身符的故事。 |
[16:07] | You had just arrived at the castle… | 那是你刚刚抵达城堡的时候… |
[16:09] | And I wanted to give you something special. | 我想给你一个特殊的东西。 |
[16:12] | I had chosen a lovely ruby necklace, | 我选了一个可爱的红宝石项链, |
[16:15] | And I was just about to pick it up | 我正要把它拿起来 |
[16:17] | When I caught something glowing out of the corner of my eye. | 就在这时我看到有什么东西在我眼角边闪了一下。 |
[16:20] | When I looked, I saw your amulet | 我看过去,就看到了你的艾薇拉项链 |
[16:22] | And remembered the stories my mother used to tell me about it, | 并且想起了我的母亲曾经跟我说过的一个关于它的故事, |
[16:25] | How it would watch over the princess who wore it. | 它将如何守护戴着它的公主。 |
[16:28] | And I thought, “that’s exactly what a new princess like sofia needs.” | 我想,它确实非常适合一个像苏菲亚这样的新公主。 |
[16:33] | I know it sounds hard to believe, | 我知道这听起来很难相信, |
[16:36] | But it was almost as if the amulet chose you that day. | 但好像那天是艾薇拉项链选择了你。 |
[16:39] | And if that’s true, | 如果那是真的, |
[16:41] | I’m sure it’ll make its way back to you again. | 我保证它又会自己想办法回到你的身边。 |
[16:43] | So there’s no need to worry. You’re not mad? | 所以你没必要担心。 那你不生气吗? |
[16:46] | Oh, I’m furious– | 哦,我的愤怒—— |
[16:47] | At whoever took your amulet. | 在于是谁拿走了你的艾薇拉项链。 |
[16:49] | But not you. | 但不是对你。 |
[16:50] | (laughs gently) never you, sofia. | (轻轻一笑)不会是对你的,苏菲亚。 |
[16:52] | Thanks, dad. | 谢谢,爸爸。 |
[16:55] | Our guards will find the scoundrel who took your amulet very soon. | 我们的警卫会很快发现是哪个坏蛋拿走了你的艾薇拉项链。 |
[17:02] | Griffin: Look out below! | 狮鹫:看下面! |
[17:04] | Ha ha ha ha ha ha! | 哈哈哈哈! |
[17:06] | Cedric (laughing): Oh, little griffin. | 塞德里克(笑):哦,小狮鹫。 |
[17:09] | You’re not the only one who can fly. | 你不是唯一一个能飞的。 |
[17:13] | ( evil laughter ) | (邪恶的笑) |
[17:14] | Oops. Safety first. | 哦,安全第一。 |
[17:17] | 哇!Whoa!!! | |
[17:20] | 哇哈哈!Waahh-ha-ha! | |
[17:22] | Hee hee ha ha ha ha! | |
[17:25] | Hm? Hmm? | |
[17:27] | Can’t catch me! | 抓不住我! |
[17:28] | Ha ha! There you are! | 哈哈!你在那儿! |
[17:30] | King roland the second | 国王罗兰二世 |
[17:32] | And princess sofia. | 和苏菲亚公主 |
[17:39] | Cedric (in distance): Whoooooa! | 塞德里克(在远处):哇哦! |
[17:42] | Ahh ahh ahh! | |
[17:44] | You can’t out fly me forever! | 你不能永远在飞行速度上超过我! |
[17:47] | Soon I will have that amulet– | 我很快就会得到艾薇拉项链—— |
[17:49] | Whoa! Brrrr! | |
[17:53] | Baahhh! | |
[17:55] | Sorcerer coming through! | 魔法师要过来了! |
[17:57] | Sorry, lads! | 对不起,小伙子们! |
[17:59] | Whoa-oh! | |
[18:01] | Ohh! Ahh! Uhh! | |
[18:03] | Blubbb. | |
[18:06] | Whoa, whoa…! | |
[18:07] | You’re running out of castle, griffin! | 你正在离开城堡的范围,狮鹫! |
[18:10] | Griffin: This is fun! Whoa-oh! | 狮鹫:真好玩,哇哦! |
[18:14] | Ha ha! I’ve got you in my sights. | 哈哈!你已经在我的视线里了。 |
[18:17] | 哦!Uh-oh! | |
[18:18] | Suction darts deployed! | 吸盘飞镖发射! |
[18:20] | ( pop ) ohhh! Aaah! | |
[18:22] | Whoo-hoo-hoo! | |
[18:24] | Whoa! | |
[18:25] | Oh! If you’re going to drop something, drop the amulet! | 哦!如果你想扔掉什么东西,就扔艾薇拉项链吧! |
[18:29] | Ha ha ha ha ha! | 哈哈哈哈! |
[18:32] | Uhhhh! | |
[18:34] | Is that cedric? | 那是塞德里克吗? |
[18:35] | Come on! | 过来! |
[18:36] | Yes yes yes! | 是是是! |
[18:38] | No no no! | 不不不! |
[18:41] | Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! | 哈哈哈哈! |
[18:44] | Uh-oh… | |
[18:45] | Don’t worry. We’ll find your amulet. | 别担心,我们将会找到你的艾薇拉项链。 |
[18:47] | How? It’s not like more clues will just land at our feet. | 怎么找?我们看不到更多的线索。 |
[18:51] | Cedric: Finnegan’s fungus! | 塞德里克:芬尼根的真菌。 |
[18:57] | (gasps) mr. Cedric! | 塞德里克先生! |
[18:58] | Are you okay? | 你好吗? |
[19:00] | (exhales) | |
[19:02] | (gasps) my tiara! | 我的王冠! |
[19:04] | Cedric! Are you the one who’s been stealing?! | 塞德里克!是你偷的东西?! |
[19:07] | (onlookers gasp) | |
[19:09] | Oh, wait, wait! Your majesty, I can explain! | 哦,等等!陛下,我要解释一下! |
[19:12] | (cedric whimpering) a likely story. Guards, seize him! | (塞德里克呜咽) 一个不错的故事,警卫,抓住他! |
[19:14] | No! No! Don’t seize me! | 不!不!别抓我! |
[19:16] | (塞德里克呜咽)(cedric sobs) | |
[19:17] | Look, amber. | 看,安布尔。 |
[19:20] | Fur and feathers. | 毛发和羽毛。 |
[19:22] | 所以?So? | |
[19:23] | 等等!(gasps) wait! | |
[19:25] | Mr. Cedric didn’t do it! | 不是塞德里克先生干的! |
[19:26] | He’s not the thief! | 他不是小偷! |
[19:28] | But princess sofia, he has your mother’s tiara. | 但是苏菲亚公主,他有你母亲的王冠。 |
[19:31] | I-I was chasing the thief and he dropped it! | 我——我正在抓小偷,这个是他掉下来的! |
[19:34] | He’s telling the truth! | 他说的是真的! |
[19:36] | And I know where the thief is. | 我知道小偷在哪里了。 |
[19:39] | There’s your thief! | 那就是你们的小偷! |
[19:41] | 狮鹫!The griffin! | |
[19:43] | My amulet! | 我的艾薇拉项链! |
[19:46] | Uhh! | |
[19:47] | I believe this belongs to you, sofia. | 我相信这是属于你的,苏菲亚。 |
[19:52] | I told you it would find its way back to you. | 我告诉过你,它会找到办法回到你身边的。 |
[19:55] | But how did you know he did it? | 但是你是怎么知道是他干的? |
[19:56] | I remembered how you said griffins are half-bird and half-lion, | 我记得你说过狮鹫是半鸟半狮的野兽, |
[19:59] | And today wherever things went missing, we found scratches. | 今天不管哪里的东西失踪了,我们总是能够发现有划痕。 |
[20:03] | From the griffin’s claws! | 是狮鹫爪子留下的! |
[20:05] | And feathers and fur, too. | 并且还有羽毛和毛发。 |
[20:07] | You also said griffins love shiny things, | 你也说过狮鹫喜欢闪闪发光的东西, |
[20:09] | And all the missing things were shiny. | 所有失踪的东西都是闪闪发光的。 |
[20:13] | Very clever, sofia. | 非常聪明,苏菲亚。 |
[20:15] | (laughing) yes, well done! | (笑)对,分析的好! |
[20:17] | Now you know why we keep the griffin in the jewel room. | 现在你知道为什么我们要让狮鹫在珠宝室里了。 |
[20:19] | If he gets out, he’ll grab any shiny thing in sight. | 如果他出去,他会抓住眼前的任何闪亮的东西。 |
[20:22] | And now it’s time for you to find your way back to the jewel room | 现在是时间你找到自己的方式回到珠宝室了 |
[20:26] | Where you belong. | 属于你的地方。 |
[20:28] | We’ll make sure he does, your majesty. | 我们会让他做到,陛下。 |
[20:30] | Oh, stop! That tickles! Ha ha ha ha ha! | 哦,停下!好痒!哈哈哈哈! |
[20:33] | I heard him! Heard who? | 我听见他了! 听见谁了? |
[20:35] | Um, no one. | 嗯,没有人。 |
[20:40] | Excuse me. I’ll be right back. | 对不起,我马上回来。 |
[20:43] | 好的。O-kay. | |
[20:46] | Hey, dad. | 嘿,爸爸。 |
[20:48] | You think cedric would give me a ride in his flying machine? | 你认为塞德里克会让我进他的飞行机器吗? |
[20:50] | I don’t know, james. | 我不知道,詹姆斯。 |
[20:52] | From the look of it, I think he’s still working out a few kinks. | 从外表看,我想他还有一些问题没解决。 |
[21:00] | I got the amulet back! | 我把艾薇拉项链拿回来了! |
[21:01] | Say something– anything! | 说点什么——什么都行! |
[21:03] | Well, you really gotta get better at charades, kid. | 好吧,你真的应该好好玩玩猜谜游戏,孩子。 |
[21:06] | We were trying to tell you all about the griffin, but– | 我们想尽办法要告诉你是狮鹫干的,但是—— |
[21:08] | Oh, clover! | 哦,三叶草! |
[21:09] | I missed you all so much! | 我非常想念你们! |
[21:12] | Oh, us too! | 哦,我们也是! |
[21:13] | It’s so good to hear your voices again. | 能够再次听到你们的声音太好了。 |
[21:16] | Oh, I don’t know what we’d do without you, kid. | 哦,我不知道没有你我们怎么办,孩子。 |
[21:19] | Me neither. | 我也是。 |
[21:20] | I’ve got so much to tell you about. | 我有很多事要告诉你。 |
[21:22] | Us too! It’s been quite a day. | 我们也是!这是不寻常的一天。 |
[21:25] | I have an idea. Let’s talk over dinner. | 我有个主意。让我们边吃边谈。 |
[21:28] | I’m sure dad won’t mind a few extra guests. | 我确信爸爸不会介意一些额外的客人。 |
[21:39] | ♪ |