时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | ♪ It’s for my daughter Alice. | |
[00:08] | ♪ I was a girl in a village ♪ | ♪ 我是一个自由自在的乡下女孩 ♪ |
[00:10] | ♪ doin’ all right | |
[00:12] | ♪ then I became a princess overnight ♪ | ♪ 突然变成了一个公主 ♪ |
[00:14] | ♪ now I gotta figure out how to do it right ♪ | ♪ 现在我开始知道怎么做才是对的 ♪ |
[00:17] | ♪ so much to learn and see ♪ | ♪ 还需要学习很多 ♪ |
[00:19] | ♪ up in the castle with my new family ♪ | ♪ 我住在新家城堡里 ♪ |
[00:22] | ♪ in a school that’s just for royalty ♪ | ♪ 在贵族学校里学习 ♪ |
[00:24] | ♪ a whole enchanted world is waiting for me ♪ | ♪ 一个神奇的世界正等着我 ♪ |
[00:29] | ♪ I’m so excited to be ♪ ♪ sofia the first ♪ | ♪ 我是如此的开心 ♪ ♪ 小公主苏菲亚 ♪ |
[00:32] | ♪ I’m findin’ out what bein’ royal’s all about ♪ | ♪ 我开始明白什么是贵族 ♪ |
[00:36] | ♪ sofia the first ♪ | ♪ 小公主苏菲亚 ♪ |
[00:37] | ♪ makin’ my way ♪ | ♪ 做自己 ♪ |
[00:39] | ♪ it’s been adventure every day ♪ | ♪ 每天都充满冒险 ♪ |
[00:42] | ♪ sofia ♪ ♪ it’s gonna be my time ♪ | ♪ 苏菲亚 ♪ ♪ 现在让我 ♪ |
[00:44] | ♪ sofia ♪ ♪ to show them all that I’m | ♪ 苏菲亚 ♪ ♪ 告诉你们苏菲亚就是我 ♪ |
[00:46] | ♪ sofia the first ♪ | ♪ 小公主苏菲亚 ♪ |
[01:01] | Ruby: Sofia, show us one more time! | 露比:苏菲亚,再给我们演示一下! |
[01:03] | Over, down. | 过来,下来。 |
[01:05] | The rabbit pops up, and there– | 兔子弹出,而那里—— |
[01:07] | It’s a “friendship knot.” | 这是一个“友谊心结”。 |
[01:10] | Here. Help me pull it tight. | 这儿。帮我把它拧紧。 |
[01:12] | Whoa!( all laughing ) | 哇!(所有人笑) |
[01:13] | ( whistle blows ) | (哨声响起) |
[01:15] | Gather ’round, buttercups! Hi, mom! | 过来,金凤花! 嗨,妈妈! |
[01:17] | I want you to meet our troop’s newest members, peg and meg. | 我想让你见见我们的队伍的新成员,派格和美格。 |
[01:21] | I’m meg, she’s peg. | 我是美格,她是派格。 |
[01:22] | Sorry about that. | 我们对此深感抱歉。 |
[01:24] | It’s okay. Our brother gets us mixed up all the time. | 没关系,我们哥哥也一直把我们搞混。 |
[01:28] | I don’t know why. Me neither. | 我不知道为什么。 我也是。 |
[01:30] | We’re so different! | 我们是如此不同! |
[01:32] | So let’s give meg and peg a warm buttercup welcome. | 所以,让我们给美格和派格一个热烈的金凤花式的欢迎。 |
[01:36] | ♪ buttercups, buttercups, make some room ♪ | ♪ 金凤花,金凤花,腾出空间 ♪ |
[01:39] | ♪ buttercups, buttercups, watch us bloom! ♪ | ♪ 金凤花,金凤花,看我们盛开! ♪ |
[01:42] | So, who wants to present meg and peg With their buttercup vests? | 所以,谁想跟才穿着金凤花背心的美格和派格介绍一下自己 |
[01:46] | I will, mrs. Hanshaw. Thank you, sofia. | 我来,汉肖女士。 谢谢你,苏菲亚。 |
[01:50] | Oh, I’m so excited. | 哦,我是如此的兴奋。 |
[01:53] | I’m even more excited. | 我甚至是非常兴奋。 |
[01:55] | I’m the most excited ever! | 我从来没有这么兴奋过! |
[01:57] | You’re buttercups now! | 现在你们是金凤花了! |
[02:00] | Thanks. I can’t believe there’s a princess | 谢谢。我不相信有一个公主 |
[02:02] | In our buttercup troop. | 在我们的金凤花队伍里。 |
[02:04] | I can’t believe we’re at the castle. | 我不敢相信我们在城堡里。 |
[02:05] | It was very nice of the queen to have us over. | 王后让我们过去,这非常不错。 |
[02:08] | It’s my pleasure, helen. | 这是我的荣幸,海伦。 |
[02:10] | Hey, what are those? And why don’t we have any? | 嘿,那些是什么?而我们为什么没有呢? |
[02:13] | When you’re a buttercup, you explore the great outdoors | 当你是一个金凤花队员了,你就能参加户外探险活动 |
[02:17] | And learn new things. | 并且学习新的东西。 |
[02:18] | And for every new activity you do, | 并可以为你做的各种新的活动, |
[02:20] | You get a badge | 得到一个徽章 |
[02:21] | Which you put on your vest. | 把它别在你的背心上。 |
[02:23] | I got this one for swimming, | 我拿到一个游泳徽章, |
[02:25] | This one for bird-calling, | 这个是鸟语徽章, |
[02:26] | And this one for unicorn-spotting. | 这个是斑点独角兽徽章。 |
[02:29] | I want to spot unicorns. | 我想要一个斑点独角兽徽章。 |
[02:30] | And any buttercup who fills | 并且我想用金凤花 |
[02:32] | Her entire sash with badges | 徽章填满她的整个相框 |
[02:33] | Earns a special sunflower medallion! | 来赢得一个特殊的向日葵奖章! |
[02:37] | All: Oooohhh! Mmm! | 所有人:哦!嗯! |
[02:40] | And tomorrow, you’ll all get a chance | 明天,你们都会得到一个机会 |
[02:42] | To earn plenty of badges | 去获取充足的徽章 |
[02:44] | Because we’re going on a nature hike | 因为我们将参加一场亲近大自然的徒步旅行 |
[02:46] | Through the pepper tree forest! | 穿越胡椒树森林! |
[02:48] | All: Yay! | 所有人:耶! |
[02:50] | That’s where we go sledding in the winter. | 这是我们在冬季滑雪的地方。 |
[02:52] | I love it there! Not as much as me! | 我喜欢这儿! 别和我一样! |
[02:55] | I can’t wait for the hike. | 我都等不及参加徒步旅行了。 |
[02:56] | I only need one more badge | 我只需要一个徽章 |
[02:58] | To fill up my vest and get my sunflower pin. | 就能填满我的背心并且拿到我的向日葵奖章。 |
[03:00] | Only one. | 只要一个。 |
[03:01] | I still need three. | 我还需要三个。 |
[03:03] | I need two. | 我需要两个。 |
[03:04] | We need… …A lot. | 我们需要…很多。 |
[03:06] | Don’t worry. | 别担心。 |
[03:07] | You’ll earn a bunch tomorrow on the hike. | 明天的徒步你们会获得一堆。 |
[03:09] | Time to go, girls! | 时间到了,姑娘们! |
[03:13] | ♪ buttercups, buttercups, we sure had fun ♪ | ♪ 金凤花,金凤花,我们很快乐 ♪ |
[03:15] | ♪ buttercups, buttercups… ♪ ♪ bye, everyone! ♪ | ♪ 金凤花,金凤花… ♪ ♪ 大家再见! ♪ |
[03:19] | (小号吹号角)( trumpets blow fanfare ) | |
[03:25] | Baileywick, at the next meeting of the knights, | 柏力维可,在骑士的下一次会议, |
[03:27] | Let’s make it a roundtable. | 我们搞一个圆桌会议。 |
[03:29] | Dad! Hello there, sofia. | 爸爸! 苏菲亚,你好。 |
[03:32] | My my. What’s this you’re wearing? My buttercup uniform. | 我 我。 你穿的是什么? 我的金凤花制服。 |
[03:35] | The buttercups are hiking through pepper tree forest tomorrow. | 金凤花队明天将要有一个穿越胡椒树林的徒步旅行。 |
[03:37] | Now, hold on a moment. | 现在,等一下。 |
[03:39] | I don’t know that the forest | 我不知道那个森林 |
[03:41] | Is a proper place for a princess. | 是否适合一个公主去 |
[03:43] | Oh, she’ll be fine. | 哦,她没事儿的。 |
[03:45] | You know, sofia was a buttercup | 你知道,苏菲亚原来是一名金凤花队成员 |
[03:46] | Before she was a princess. | 在她成为公主前。 |
[03:48] | And I only need one more badge | 我只是需要一个徽章 |
[03:50] | To get my sunflower pin. | 去换取向日葵奖章。 |
[03:51] | Please, dad. | 求你了,爸爸。 |
[03:53] | But what if something happens to you? | 但是如果你发生了什么事情呢? |
[03:55] | Ruby’s mother will be there. | 露比的母亲也在那里。 |
[03:56] | Sofia will be perfectly safe. | 苏菲亚是绝对安全的。 |
[03:59] | But she could fall. | 但是她会摔跤。 |
[04:00] | Then I guess she’d have to pick herself up. | 那么我想她会去把她扶起来。 |
[04:03] | If I may, your majesty, | 如果我可以,陛下, |
[04:04] | I was a groundhog scout as a boy. | 当我还是男孩的时候我是土拨鼠队的。 |
[04:07] | Exploring the great outdoors | 去野外探险 |
[04:08] | Gave me skills I use to this very day. | 学到的技能我现在也经常在用。 |
[04:11] | I think princess sofia would learn a lot by going. | 我认为苏菲亚公主可以从中学到很多东西。 |
[04:14] | That’s it! What’s it? | 就这样了! 就怎样了? |
[04:16] | Baileywick will accompany sofia. | 柏力维可将会跟苏菲亚一起去。 |
[04:18] | Me? Baileywick, dad? | 我? 柏力维可,爸爸? |
[04:20] | Why, with your groundhog experience, | 为什么,你的土拨鼠队的经验, |
[04:22] | You’re the perfect person to make sure sofia | 你是合适的人选来保证苏菲亚的安全 |
[04:25] | Doesn’t get a single scratch. | 不要有任何划伤。 |
[04:27] | And I mean not a single scratch. | 我的意思是一个划伤也没有。 |
[04:30] | Not a one, your majesty. | 保证一个也没有,陛下。 |
[04:33] | Dad, I don’t need baileywick. I’ll be fine on my own. | 爸爸,我不需要柏力维可,我自己也会很安全。 |
[04:35] | And you’ll be even more fine with baileywick. | 你跟着柏力维可将会更安全。 |
[04:38] | I just want to make sure that you’re safe and sound. | 我只是想确保你安然无恙。 |
[04:42] | Oh. Okay. | 哦,好。 |
[04:44] | You’ll barely notice I’m there, princess sofia. | 你几乎不会发现我在旁边,苏菲亚公主。 |
[04:47] | It’ll be a wonderful hike, I promise. | 这将是一个美妙的徒步旅行,我保证。 |
[04:50] | Groundhog’s word. | 土拨鼠的诺言。 |
[04:54] | (深呼吸)( breathes deeply ) | |
[04:56] | Looks like a perfect day for a hike. | 看起来像完美的一天徒步旅行。 |
[04:58] | It sure does. | 确实是这样的。 |
[05:00] | Tallyho! | 嗬嗬! |
[05:02] | Good morning, princess! Baileywick? | 早上好,公主! 柏力维可? |
[05:04] | I’ve never seen you wear an outfit like that before! | 我从来没见过你穿成那样! |
[05:07] | It’s my old groundhog uniform. | 这是我的旧的土拨鼠队制服。 |
[05:09] | Isn’t it wonderful? | 这是不是很美妙? |
[05:10] | I had to let it out a bit, | 我必须让它出来一点, |
[05:12] | But it feels just like old times! | 但这感觉就像以前一样! |
[05:15] | Hut two, hut two, hut two, hut two! | 一,二,一,二,一,二! |
[05:18] | ( breathes deeply ) ( fabric rips ) | (深呼吸)(布料撕裂声) |
[05:21] | Baileywick: Whoops. | 柏力维可:喔。 |
[05:22] | Ooh, dear. No worries. | 哦,亲爱的,别担心。 |
[05:24] | I have a sewing kit in my backpack. | 在我的背包里有针线包。 |
[05:26] | From the look of it, you have a whole sewing machine in your backpack. | 从外观看,你有一整个缝纫机在背包里。 |
[05:29] | A groundhog is always prepared. | 土拨鼠队的人总是有备而来的。 |
[05:31] | I’ll be just a moment, your majesties. | 我只要稍微等一会就好了,殿下。 |
[05:34] | Mom…! Don’t worry. Everything will be just fine. | 妈妈…! 不用担心。一切都会好起来。 |
[05:43] | Where’s sofia? | 苏菲亚在哪里? |
[05:44] | (紧锣密鼓地吹)( fanfare blows ) | |
[05:47] | Princess sofia of enchancia. | 恩产西亚的苏菲亚公主。 |
[05:52] | Both: Hi, sofia! | 两个都:嗨,苏菲亚! |
[05:58] | 嘿!Hey! | |
[05:59] | And who do we have here? This is baileywick. | 谁跟我们在一起? 这是柏力维可。 |
[06:02] | I’ll be joining you today, on the king’s orders. | 根据国王的命令,我今天要加入你们。 |
[06:05] | Ah. A royal escort. | 哦,一个皇家护卫。 |
[06:07] | Well, as long as you keep up with the buttercups, it’s fine by me. | 好的,你只要跟上金凤花队。 我没问题。 |
[06:10] | I was once a groundhog scout, | 我曾经是一名土拨鼠队成员。 |
[06:11] | So I’m quite at home in the wild. | 所以在野外我很在行的。 |
[06:13] | (滑稽的时刻)( comical gasp ) | |
[06:16] | ( blows whistle ) let’s move out, buttercups. | (吹口哨)出发吧,金凤花队。 |
[06:20] | And you too, groundhog. | 你也是,土拨鼠。 |
[06:22] | Let’s put the “great” in the great outdoors. | 让我们在这次户外旅行前加一个“伟大的”。 |
[06:25] | ( all laughing ) ( tooting whistle ) | (笑)(吹响哨子) |
[06:28] | ♪ buttercups, buttercups, make some room ♪ | ♪ 金凤花,金凤花,腾出空间 ♪ |
[06:30] | ♪ buttercups, buttercups, watch us bloom! ♪ | ♪ 金凤花,金凤花,看我们盛开! ♪ |
[06:33] | Line up, everybody! | 大家都排队! |
[06:35] | Come on, meg and peg! | 跟上,美格和派格! |
[06:41] | ♪ look at me, I’m a buttercup ♪ | ♪ 看着我,我是一个金凤花 ♪ |
[06:43] | ♪ I may be young, but I’m growing up ♪ | ♪ 我可能很年轻,但是我一直在成长 ♪ |
[06:45] | ♪ make some room ♪ | ♪ 腾出空间 ♪ |
[06:47] | ♪ and watch us bloom ♪ | ♪ 看我们盛开 ♪ |
[06:50] | ♪ look at me hike through the trees ♪ | ♪ 看着我徒步穿过树林 ♪ |
[06:52] | ♪ I learn to do new things with ease ♪ | ♪ 我学会轻松做新的事情 ♪ |
[06:55] | ♪ here I go ♪ | ♪ 我出发了 ♪ |
[06:56] | ♪ now watch me grow ♪ | ♪ 现在看着我成长 ♪ |
[06:59] | ♪ we’ll sing our song ♪ | ♪ 我们唱着我们自己的歌 ♪ |
[07:01] | ♪ as we go along ♪ | ♪ 我们一起走 ♪ |
[07:04] | ♪ we’re growing up ♪ | ♪ 我们不断成长 ♪ |
[07:05] | ♪ we’re buttercups ♪ | ♪ 我们是金凤花 ♪ |
[07:08] | ♪ we love to learn ♪ | ♪ 我们喜欢学习 ♪ |
[07:10] | ♪ for each badge we earn ♪ | ♪ 我们赚每一个徽章 ♪ |
[07:12] | ♪ we’re growing up ♪ | ♪ 我们不断成长 ♪ |
[07:14] | ♪ we’re buttercups ♪ | ♪ 我们是金凤花 ♪ |
[07:19] | ♪ we’re all for one ♪ | ♪ 我们所有的人 ♪ |
[07:21] | ♪ and we’re one for all ♪ | ♪ 我们所有的人 ♪ |
[07:22] | ♪ learning while we have a ball ♪ | ♪ 学习的同时,我们还很快乐 ♪ |
[07:24] | ♪ we’re young, that’s right ♪ | ♪ 我们年轻,那就对了 ♪ |
[07:26] | ♪ and brave and bright ♪ | ♪ 我们聪明且勇敢 ♪ |
[07:28] | ♪ every bird must leave the nest ♪ | ♪ 每只小鸟都将会离开窝 ♪ |
[07:31] | ♪ spread her wings to join the rest ♪ | ♪ 展开她的翅膀去飞翔 ♪ |
[07:33] | ♪ before you fly you’ve got to try ♪ | ♪ 在你飞以前可以先试试 ♪ |
[07:38] | ♪ we’ll sing our song ♪ | ♪ 我们唱着我们自己的歌 ♪ |
[07:39] | ♪ as we go along ♪ | ♪ 我们一起走 ♪ |
[07:42] | ♪ we’re growing up ♪ | ♪ 我们不断成长 ♪ |
[07:44] | ♪ we’re buttercups ♪ | ♪ 我们是金凤花 ♪ |
[07:46] | We’re buttercups! | 我们是金凤花! |
[07:47] | ♪ we love to learn ♪ | ♪ 我们喜欢学习 ♪ |
[07:49] | ♪ for each badge we earn ♪ | ♪ 我们赚每一个徽章 ♪ |
[07:51] | ♪ we’re growing up ♪ ♪ growing up ♪ | ♪ 我们不断成长 ♪ ♪ 不断成长 ♪ |
[07:54] | ♪ we’re growing strong ♪ ♪ growing strong ♪ | ♪ 我们不断变得强壮 ♪ ♪ 变得强壮 ♪ |
[07:56] | ♪ and that’s our song ♪ | ♪ 那是我们的歌 ♪ |
[08:00] | ♪ we’re buttercups ♪ | ♪ 我们是金凤花 ♪ |
[08:02] | Go, buttercups! | 走,金凤花们! |
[08:09] | Hold up, buttercups. | 继续,金凤花们。 |
[08:11] | Time for a water break. | 到喝水的时间了。 |
[08:12] | Finally. Ohh. | 终于休息了,哦。 |
[08:16] | Allow me, princess. | 请让我来,公主。 哦!Ohh! |
[08:18] | It’s your throne away from home. | 我把你的宝座也从家里带来了。 |
[08:20] | I can sit on the ground with everyone else. | 我可以像大家一样坐在地上。 |
[08:23] | I wouldn’t hear of it! | 我不会听你的! |
[08:25] | Now, how about some ice water? | 现在,喝点冰水好吗? |
[08:30] | ( nervous chuckle ) okay, buttercups… | (紧张的笑)好的,金凤花们… |
[08:32] | Here’s your first chance to earn a badge– | 这里是你们的第一次赚徽章的机会—— |
[08:34] | The birdhouse badge. | 鸟巢徽章。 |
[08:36] | Oh, goodie! The birdhouse badge! | 哦,好呀!鸟巢徽章! |
[08:37] | What do we have to do? | 我们必须做些什么? |
[08:39] | You have to build a birdhouse out of twigs and bark. | 你们必须用树枝和树皮搭一个鸟巢。 |
[08:42] | All righty, then, go to it. | 好吧,那么,去吧。 |
[08:43] | Buttercups, bloom! | 金凤花们,盛开吧! |
[08:48] | 哦!Ow! | |
[08:50] | You okay? Oh, yeah, it’s just a scratch. | 你好吗? 哦,是的,只是有一点划伤了。 |
[08:53] | ( gasps ) a scratch?! | 一点划伤?! |
[08:54] | Not a single scratch! | 不是一道简单的划伤! |
[08:57] | Princess, allow me! | 公主,请让我来! |
[08:59] | Building birdhouses was my specialty when I was a groundhog! | 当我是土拨鼠队员时,搭建鸟巢就是我的特长! |
[09:01] | But baileywick, I can do it myself. | 但是柏力维可,我可以自己做。 |
[09:04] | Yes, but why should you when I can do it for you? | 是的,但是我能为你做的事为什么你要自己去做呢? |
[09:11] | I’m going to make the biggest birdhouse! | 我打算做一个最大的鸟巢! |
[09:14] | I’m going to make the bebirdhouse! | 我也打算做一个最大的鸟巢! |
[09:20] | I’m almost done! Me too! | 我快做好了! 我也是! |
[09:23] | Peg! Meg! | 派格!美格! |
[09:24] | So, how are we doing, buttercups? | 现在,我们做的怎么样了,金凤花们? |
[09:27] | All done! | 都做好了! |
[09:31] | Hmm. That is quite impressive, sofia. | 嗯,这是非常令人印象深刻的,苏菲亚。 |
[09:33] | But to earn a badge, each buttercup | 但是要赚到一个徽章,每个金凤花 |
[09:35] | Must do the project by herself. | 必须要自己完成项目才行。 |
[09:38] | Yes, mrs. Hanshaw, I know. | 是的,汉肖女士,我知道。 |
[09:40] | But I only helped a little. | 但是我只是帮了一点小忙。 |
[09:42] | Sofia found the tree bark. | 苏菲亚发现树皮。 |
[09:44] | Mm-hmm. | |
[09:45] | Way to grow, buttercups. | 成长的路,金凤花们。 |
[09:48] | You two have earned your birdhouse badges. | 你们两个获得了你们的鸟巢徽章。 |
[09:51] | ( sighs ) I didn’t even get a chance to try. | (叹气)我甚至没有机会去尝试。 |
[09:59] | Now in only need one more badge | 现在只需要再有一个徽章 |
[10:01] | To get my sunflower pin, just like you. | 我就可以获得向日葵奖章了,就像你那样。 |
[10:03] | That’s… Great! | 那…太棒了! |
[10:07] | I know how you feel. | 我了解你的感受。 |
[10:08] | We didn’t get a badge, either. | 我们两个都没有赚到徽章。 |
[10:10] | You’ll get one. Just keep trying. | 你们一定会得到一个徽章的,继续努力。 |
[10:12] | We’re going to. You too, sofia. | 我们继续,你也是,苏菲亚。 |
[10:15] | 我会的。I will. | |
[10:16] | ( audibly struggling ) | |
[10:20] | I just have to make sure I do the next project by myself. | 我只是想确保下一个项目由我自己做。 |
[10:23] | Hey there, groundhog. | 嘿,那里,土拨鼠。 |
[10:26] | Remember the buttercups motto. | 记住金凤花的座右铭。 |
[10:28] | “buttercups, buttercups, make some room.” | “金凤花,金凤花,腾点空间。” |
[10:30] | “buttercups, buttercups, watch us bloom.” | “金凤花,金凤花,看我们盛开。” |
[10:33] | That’s right. | 那就对了。 |
[10:34] | Well, it’s time you made some room | 好,是时候你要腾点空间出来了 |
[10:35] | So your buttercup can bloom. | 这样你的金凤花才会盛开。 |
[10:37] | We can’t do it all for them, | 我们不能为他们做所有的事情, |
[10:38] | Or they’ll never learn. | 这样他们永远学不会。 |
[10:40] | Back on the trail, buttercups. | 回到正轨上,金凤花们。 |
[10:48] | Oh, allow me. | 哦,请让我来。 |
[10:54] | ( chuckles ) hold up there, groundhog. | (笑)停下来,土拨鼠。 |
[10:56] | Red carpets might work at the palace, | 红地毯可以铺在宫殿里, |
[10:58] | But buttercups can do this by themselves. | 但是金凤花们可以自己做这些事情。 |
[11:01] | But it’s so slippery! | 但是这太滑了! |
[11:07] | Is it now? | 现在吗? |
[11:09] | 嗯。Hmm. | |
[11:12] | 哇!Whoa! | |
[11:15] | Groundhog overboard! | 土拨鼠你做的太过分了! |
[11:16] | Need a hand there? | 需要帮忙吗? |
[11:17] | Ohh, thank you. | 哦,谢谢你。 |
[11:25] | (青蛙叫)( frog croaks ) | |
[11:28] | ( frog croaks; water splashes ) | (青蛙叫,落水声) |
[11:35] | Here we go, buttercups. | 我们走,金凤花们。 |
[11:37] | Who can tell me what badge this is? | 谁能告诉我这是什么徽章? |
[11:39] | Oh, I know! Wood-gathering! | 哦,我知道了!收集木头! |
[11:41] | Exactly, ruby dear. | 没错,亲爱的露比。 |
[11:43] | We need wood for our cookout. | 我们需要木头烧饭。 |
[11:45] | Every buttercup who gathers a pile of wood | 每一个金凤花都要收集一堆木头。 |
[11:47] | Gets a badge. | 以获取徽章。 |
[11:49] | All righty, let’s pick up sticks! ( all giggling ) | 好,我们去捡树枝吧! |
[11:51] | Be careful when you grab them, girls! | 在捡树枝时当心点,姑娘们! |
[11:53] | Nobody likes a splinter! | 没有人喜欢一个碎片! |
[11:55] | ( gasps ) splinters! | 碎片! |
[11:56] | ( munching ) | |
[12:00] | Um… I hate to interrupt, mr. Squirrel, | 嗯..我讨厌被打断,松鼠先生, |
[12:04] | But I could really use that log. | 但我真的可以使用那木头。 |
[12:06] | Oh, why certainly. | 哦,当然。 |
[12:08] | Just a moment while I finish up lunch. | 请稍候我吃完午餐。 |
[12:10] | ( munching ) | |
[12:14] | Allow me, princess. | 请让我来,公主。 |
[12:15] | I’ll gather your wood in no time. | 我会很快帮你收集好木头。 |
[12:17] | Baileywick! | 柏力维可! |
[12:18] | Hmph! How rude! | 哼!粗鲁的家伙! |
[12:21] | Wait! Baileywick! | 等等!柏力维可! |
[12:24] | Allow me. | 让我来。 |
[12:26] | Ohh! Not again. | 哦,不要再这样了。 |
[12:28] | Okay, buttercups, what do we have? | 好,金凤花们,我们做的怎么样了? |
[12:30] | Nice work, girls! | 干的不错,姑娘们! |
[12:34] | Hmm? | |
[12:36] | Ahem. | |
[12:38] | I’m just holding them for the princess. | 我只是帮公主抱着这些木头。 |
[12:41] | It only counts when she does it by herself. | 只有当她自己完成全部工作才能计算徽章。 |
[12:47] | Good job, you two. | 你们俩干的不错。 |
[12:49] | You earned your first buttercup badge. | 你们获得了你们的第一枚金凤花徽章。 |
[12:54] | Both: Our first badge! | 两个都:我们的第一个徽章啊! |
[12:57] | ( giggling ) | |
[12:58] | And here’s your badge, ruby. | 这是你的徽章,露比。 |
[13:00] | Thanks, mom. | 谢谢妈妈。 |
[13:02] | Jade, you’ve earned your last badge, | 杰德,你已经赚到了你的最后一个徽章了, |
[13:05] | And that means you’ll get a sunflower pin | 这意味着你可以拿到一个向日葵奖章了。 |
[13:08] | At the end of the hike. | 在这次徒步以后。 |
[13:09] | Well done! | 干得好! |
[13:11] | Jade, you did it! | 杰德,你做到了! |
[13:12] | You earned your sunflower! | 你赚到了你的向日葵! |
[13:13] | And now I only need one more. | 现在我还是只需要一个徽章。 |
[13:15] | Just like me. | 就像我一样。 |
[13:17] | You should talk to baileywick. | 你要跟柏力维可说 |
[13:18] | Ask him to stop helping you. | 让他停止再帮助你做事请。 |
[13:19] | Hmm. Good idea. | 哈,好主意。 |
[13:21] | All righty, then, buttercups, | 好了,然后,金凤花们, |
[13:22] | You’ve got the logs, now cook your dogs. | 你们都拿到木头了,现在烧热狗了。 |
[13:30] | Allow me. | 让我来。 |
[13:33] | Huh. I’m going to talk to him. | 我要跟他说。 |
[13:36] | You’re in luck, sofia. | 你很幸运,苏菲亚。 |
[13:38] | I was the best hot dog cooker in my groundhog troop. | 我在土拨鼠队中是最好的热狗厨师。 |
[13:41] | Baileywick, I can do it myself. | 柏力维可,我自己做。 |
[13:44] | I can do all these things if you’d let me. | 我可以做好这些事情,如果你允许的话。 |
[13:46] | And I have to if I’m going to earn my sunflower pin. | 我不得不自己做,如果我想获得向日葵奖章的话。 |
[13:48] | I promised your father you wouldn’t get a single scratch. | 我向你父亲保证过,你不会受到一丝划伤。 |
[13:52] | But you promised me I’d have a good time. | 但是你向我保证过我会有一段快乐的时光。 |
[13:54] | You gave your groundhog word. | 你要守你的土拨鼠诺言。 |
[13:56] | I did, didn’t I? | 我会的,是我吗? |
[13:59] | Okay, the next project, | 好,下一个项目, |
[14:01] | By yourself, no matter what. | 无论如何都是你自己来。 |
[14:04] | Thanks, baileywick. | 谢谢,柏力维可。 |
[14:06] | I suppose you’ll want to cook your own hot dog, too. | 我希望你自己去烧你自己的热狗。 |
[14:09] | I have a better idea. | 我有一个更好的注意。 |
[14:11] | I’ll cook one for you, | 我帮你做一个热狗, |
[14:13] | And you’ll cook one for me? | 然后你帮我做一个热狗? |
[14:15] | That would be delightful, princess. | 这将是令人愉快的,公主。 |
[14:17] | (笑)( chuckles ) | |
[14:20] | ( baileywick huffing and puffing ) | (柏力维可气喘吁吁) |
[14:25] | Buttercups, it’s time to find out | 金凤花们,是时候找出 |
[14:27] | How well you know your wildflowers. | 你所知道的最香的野花。 |
[14:29] | Everyone must pick a bouquet of daisies and daffodils. | 每个人都要挑一束雏菊和水仙花。 |
[14:33] | But be careful not to touch any meddlesome myrtle. | 但要小心不要碰任何爱惹事的香桃木。 |
[14:36] | My cousin touched meddlesome myrtle once, | 我的堂兄曾经摸过一次爱惹事的香桃木, |
[14:39] | And he got a terrible rash. | 然后他就染上了一个可怕的皮疹。 |
[14:41] | His hands turned red and itchy, | 他的双手变红,发痒, |
[14:43] | And then his head blew up like a pumpkin. | 然后他的头肿起来像一个南瓜。 |
[14:46] | But since you’ve all seen what meddlesome myrtle | 但是既然你们已经看到了哪个是爱惹事的香桃木 |
[14:48] | Looks like in your buttercup manuals, you’ll be fine. | 就像你们的金凤花手册上说的那样做,你们就没事了。 |
[14:51] | All righty, then, let’s pick some flowers. | 好了,我们去采点花吧。 |
[14:58] | What if she touches the meddlesome myrtle? | 万一她摸了爱惹事的香桃木怎么办? |
[15:01] | There. I’ve got enough daisies, | 那里。我有足够的雏菊, |
[15:03] | But what do daffodils look like? | 但是水仙长什么样子呢? |
[15:06] | 嗯。Hmm. | |
[15:08] | There! I’ve got lots of daffodils, | 那里。我有足够的水仙, |
[15:09] | But what do daisies look like? | 但是雏菊长什么样子? |
[15:11] | 嗯。Hmm. | |
[15:17] | 妈妈!Mom! | |
[15:18] | Let’s see– daisies, check. | 让我们来看看——雏菊,检查完成。 |
[15:20] | Daffodils, check. | 水仙,检查完成。 |
[15:22] | Oh, you did it, ruby. | 哦,你完成了,露比。 |
[15:23] | You got your final badge. | 你拿到了你的最后一个徽章。 |
[15:24] | I’m so proud of my girl. | 我为我的女儿骄傲。 |
[15:29] | ( gasps ) I’m going to get my sunflower pin! | 我将会换到我的向日葵奖章了! |
[15:31] | Yeeeeeee! That’s great! | 耶!太棒了! |
[15:33] | I only need a few more daisies. | 我只要再采到点雏菊就好了。 |
[15:36] | 等等!Wait! | |
[15:37] | I know I promised not to help, | 我知道我保证不再帮你了, |
[15:39] | But I can’t risk you touching | 但是我不能冒险让你去摸 |
[15:41] | That meddlesome myrtle, | 那个爱惹事的香桃木, |
[15:42] | So I picked these for you. | 所以我帮你采了这么多。 |
[15:45] | But your flowers! | 但是你的花! |
[15:46] | I know. Aren’t they lovely? | 我知道。但它们不是很可爱吗? |
[15:48] | That’s meddlesome myrtle! | 那是爱惹事的香桃木! |
[15:50] | 什么?!What?! | |
[15:53] | Look! There’s the red rash! | 看!有红色皮疹! |
[15:55] | Oh, dear! | 哦,亲爱的! |
[15:56] | And the itching! | 而且痒! |
[15:57] | Oh, my! | 哦,我的! |
[15:59] | ( all gasping ) yep, he’s got the pumpkin head! | 是的,他的头肿的像南瓜了! |
[16:02] | Aaahhh! Oh, no! | 啊!哦,不! |
[16:04] | Meddlesome myrtle! | 爱惹事的香桃木! |
[16:06] | (柏力维可喘气)( baileywick gasping comically ) | |
[16:09] | Don’t worry, help is on the way! | 别担心,还是有办法的! |
[16:14] | Oh, it’s so itchy. | 哦,太痒了。 |
[16:15] | I guess the groundhogs never learned | 我猜想土拨鼠从来没有学过 |
[16:17] | What meddlesome myrtle looks like. | 爱惹事的香桃木看起来像什么。 |
[16:19] | But you’re going to be just fine– | 但是你会好起来的—— |
[16:20] | Itchy, but fine. | 痒,但是会好的。 |
[16:24] | It’ll be okay, baileywick. | 柏力维可会没事的。 |
[16:27] | Are you sure he’s going to be all right? | 你确定他会好起来吗? |
[16:30] | I think so, sofia, but we’d better head | 我确定,苏菲亚,但是我想我们最好还是 |
[16:32] | Back to the castle, just in case. | 赶快回城堡吧。 |
[16:34] | Buttercups, get ready to move out! | 金凤花们,准备行动! |
[16:38] | Sofia, if we go back now, | 苏菲亚,如果我们现在回去, |
[16:40] | You won’t earn your last badge. | 你就不能获得你的最后一个徽章了。 |
[16:42] | And you won’t get your sunflower pin. | 你也不能获得你的向日葵奖章了。 |
[16:44] | I know. | 我知道。 |
[16:45] | But we need to help baileywick. | 但是我们要帮助柏力维可。 |
[16:47] | 哦!Uh-oh. | |
[16:48] | What is it? | 那是什么? |
[16:49] | The trail is so twisty and steep, | 这条小路是那么的曲折而陡峭, |
[16:51] | It’ll be hard for baileywick to climb down. | 柏力维可很难爬下来。 |
[16:53] | Hmm. Maybe there’s another way | 嗯,也许还有另外一条路 |
[16:55] | To get down the mountain. | 从山上下去。 |
[16:58] | What about this way? | 从这里走怎么样? |
[16:59] | It doesn’t look nearly as steep! | 它看起来不那么陡峭! |
[17:02] | Oh, oh, oh! I know that slope! | 哦,哦,哦!我知道这条坡道! |
[17:04] | That’s where we go sledding in the winter. | 这是我们在冬季滑雪的地方。 |
[17:06] | It’s super fun! | 超级好玩! |
[17:07] | That’s it! We can build a sled! | 就是这样!我们可以做一个雪橇! |
[17:09] | But there’s no snow! | 但是那里没有雪呀! |
[17:11] | We don’t need snow. | 我们不需要雪。 |
[17:12] | We can just slide down the grass. | 我们可以从草上滑下去。 |
[17:13] | That’s a great idea, sofia, | 好主意,苏菲亚, |
[17:15] | But it’ll take a long time to build the sled, | 但是做一个雪橇要很长时间, |
[17:17] | Don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗? |
[17:18] | We can do it! | 我们能做到! |
[17:20] | All we need to do is work together. | 我们需要做的是在一起工作。 |
[17:21] | We’ll gather big pieces of wood | 我们将收集大量的木头 |
[17:23] | Like we did for the campfire | 就像我们为烧火准备的那样 |
[17:24] | And tie them together, | 并且把它们绑到一起, |
[17:25] | Like we did with the birdhouses. | 就像我们搭鸟巢那样。 |
[17:27] | ( laughing ) you’re right. | (笑)你说得对。 |
[17:29] | Well, then, go to it. | 嗯,那么,去干活吧。 |
[17:31] | Great. Ruby, you and jade collect twine. | 好,露比,你和杰德去找麻绳。 |
[17:33] | Meg, peg and I will gather wood. | 美格,派格和我收集木头。 |
[17:35] | 快去!Come on! | |
[17:38] | Now, let’s tie them together. | 现在我们把它们绑到一起。 |
[17:55] | Here, let me do it. No, I can do it. | 让我来做吧。不,我可以做的。 |
[17:57] | Hey, guys, I know you’re both really excited about doing this. | 嘿,伙计们,我知道这样做你们都很兴奋。 |
[18:00] | I’m really excited! I’m moexcited! | 我真的很兴奋!我更加兴奋! |
[18:03] | But you’d get more done if you’d work together. | 如果你们一起做的话会完成更多的事情。 |
[18:05] | That’s the buttercup way. | 那才是金凤花的方法。 |
[18:07] | Here, I’ll show you. | 现在我演示给你们看。 |
[18:08] | They’re called friendship knots. | 他们被称为友谊结。 |
[18:10] | Meg, you pull this end, | 美格,你拉这头, |
[18:12] | Then you pull here, peg. | 然后你拉这里,派格。 |
[18:16] | There! You did it! | 对,你们做得好! |
[18:18] | Let’s do more! ( peg and meg giggle ) | 我们再多做点!(派格和美格笑) |
[18:20] | Looks like sofia’s doing just fine | 看起来像苏菲亚这样做就对了 |
[18:22] | On her own, baileywick. | 在自己这里,柏力维可。 |
[18:24] | Sofia’s a remarkable princess. | 苏菲亚是一个了不起的公主。 |
[18:27] | She’s more than that. | 她不止于此。 |
[18:28] | She’s a remarkable buttercup. | 她是一个了不起的金凤花。 |
[18:31] | All aboard! | 所有船上的人注意! |
[18:33] | We’ll push on the count of three! | 我们数到三就推! |
[18:35] | Baileywick: Wait! | 柏力维可:等等! |
[18:36] | In my backpack, I have helmets for everyone | 在我的背包里,我为每个人准备了头盔 |
[18:39] | Safety first! | 安全第一! |
[18:51] | ( laughing ) you aprepared! | (笑)你总是有准备! |
[18:53] | A good groundhog always is! | 一个优秀的土拨鼠总是这样! |
[18:56] | Okay, buttercups, one… Two… | 好,金凤花们,一…二… |
[18:59] | 推!Push! | |
[19:11] | ( all giggling ) | |
[19:13] | Ah! We made it! | 啊!我们做到了! |
[19:19] | Well, how does he look, doctor? | 嗯,他怎么样,医生? |
[19:21] | That’s a nasty case of meddlesome myrtle, | 这是一个爱惹事的香桃木很严重的症状, |
[19:24] | But he’ll be all right, your majesty. | 但是他将会没事的,陛下。 |
[19:27] | ( sighs ) baileywick, thank you. | (叹气)柏力维可,谢谢你。 |
[19:29] | For what, your majesty? | 因为什么,陛下? |
[19:30] | For going through so much trouble | 经历了这么多的麻烦 |
[19:32] | To keep sofia safe. | 为确保苏菲亚安全。 |
[19:33] | But she didn’t need me at all. | 但是其实她根本不需要我。 |
[19:35] | Didn’t need you? What do you mean? | 不需要你?这是什么意思? |
[19:37] | I needed her. | 是我需要她。 |
[19:38] | If not for sofia’s quick thinking, | 如果不是苏菲亚很快想到了办法, |
[19:40] | We wouldn’t have gotten back so fast. | 我们就不会那么快回来。 |
[19:42] | You should have seen the way she took charge and led the other girls. | 你应该看到她这样负责,并领导其他的女孩。 |
[19:45] | It would have reminded you of… Well, yourself. | 它会提醒你的…好吧,你自己。 |
[19:49] | ( chuckles ) well, I’ll be! | (笑)好的,我会的! |
[19:51] | Are you okay, baileywick? | 你好吗?柏力维可? |
[19:52] | I’m going to be fine, sofia. Itchy, but fine. | 我会好起来的,苏菲亚。痒,但是会好的。 |
[19:56] | Glad to hear it, groundhog. | 很高兴听到这样的消息,土拨鼠。 |
[19:57] | Now, if you don’t mind, | 现在,是否你还介意, |
[19:59] | We have some sunflower pins to hand out. | 我们要颁发一些向日葵奖章。 |
[20:02] | Girls, you worked hard to earn these pins, | 姑娘们,你们努力工作赚到了这些奖章, |
[20:05] | And you’ve made me proud. | 你们让我很骄傲。 |
[20:10] | ( all celebrating ) we’re not done yet. | (大家都在庆祝)我们还没有结束。 |
[20:12] | I have one last badge to present. | 我还有最后一个徽章要颁发。 |
[20:14] | You do? To who? | 你?给谁? |
[20:16] | 苏菲亚。Sofia. | |
[20:18] | 我?Me? 请走上来。Please step forward. | |
[20:20] | Sofia, when you found a way to get baileywick back home, | 苏菲亚,当你找到了一条送柏力维可回来的方法时, |
[20:23] | You were a true leader, | 你就是一个真正的领袖, |
[20:26] | So you have earned the leadership badge. | 所以你可以获得领袖徽章。 |
[20:30] | ( gasps ) that was my last badge! | 那是我最后一个徽章! |
[20:34] | Which means you too have earned your sunflower pin today! | 也就是说你今天也将获得你的向日葵奖章! |
[20:43] | All: Yay! | 所有人:耶! |
[20:45] | Congratulations, all of you! | 恭喜你,你们所有人! |
[20:48] | That’ll be you someday. | 那将是你们有纪念意义的一天。 |
[20:51] | Sofia, I’m so proud of you. | 苏菲亚,我为你感到骄傲。 |
[20:53] | And so am I. | 我也是。 |
[20:55] | I never should have doubted you, sofia, | 我不应该怀疑你的能力,苏菲亚, |
[20:57] | And I won’t ever again. | 我以后不会了。 |
[20:59] | Thanks, dad. | 谢谢,爸爸。 |
[21:01] | Oh, baileywick, we have something for you. | 哦,柏力维可,我们有事情找你。 |
[21:04] | The girls would like to make you | 姑娘们想要给你 |
[21:06] | An honorary buttercup troop leader. | 一个荣誉的金凤花队领袖。 |
[21:09] | And you’ve already earned your first badge– | 你已经获得了你的第一个徽章—— |
[21:11] | The being prepared badge. | 准备充分徽章。 |
[21:14] | I’m honored, mrs. Hanshaw, | 我很荣幸,汉肖女士, |
[21:16] | But I’m afraid I can’t put it on. | 但是我恐怕我不能带这个。 |
[21:18] | Oh, allow me. | 哦,让我来。 |
[21:23] | I guess I’m not a groundhog anymore. | 我想我不再是一个土拨鼠队的了。 |
[21:26] | Nope. You’re a buttercup. | 不,你是金凤花了。 |
[21:28] | Girls: All right! Yay! | 姑娘们:好的!耶! |