时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | ♪ | |
[00:09] | ♪ I was a girl in a village ♪ | 我是个自由自在的平凡女孩 |
[00:10] | ♪ doin’ all right | |
[00:12] | ♪ then I became a princess overnight ♪ | 怎么会变成公主我不明白 |
[00:14] | ♪ now I gotta figure out how to do it right ♪ | 现在我要学着变得越来越乖 |
[00:17] | ♪ so much to learn and see | 生活充满精彩 |
[00:19] | ♪ up in the castle with my new family ♪ | 城堡里我和新的家人在一起 |
[00:22] | ♪ in a school that’s just for royalty ♪ | 与王子公主一起学习 |
[00:24] | ♪ a whole enchanted world is waiting for me ♪ | 这全新的世界是多么神奇 |
[00:29] | ♪ I’m so excited to be ♪ sofia the first | 我幸福快乐无比 苏菲亚公主 |
[00:32] | ♪ I’m findin’ out what bein’ royal’s all about ♪ | 我开始懂得皇室生活的真谛 |
[00:36] | ♪ sofia the first | 苏菲亚公主 |
[00:37] | ♪ makin’ my way | 做我自己每一天都充满惊喜 |
[00:39] | ♪ it’s an adventure every day ♪ | |
[00:41] | ♪ sofia ♪ it’s gonna be my time | 苏菲亚 这是我的精彩 |
[00:44] | ♪ sofia ♪ to show them all that I’m | 苏菲亚 证明我就是那 |
[00:46] | ♪ sofia the first | 苏菲亚公主 |
[00:55] | Sofia: “make way for miss nettle.” | 给荨麻小姐让路 |
[00:58] | ( clock ticking, chiming ) | |
[01:21] | Are you sure you don’t want to join us, amber? | 你真不想跟我们一起去吗 |
[01:23] | If you want to learn to grow flowers, sofia, go right ahead. | 如果你想去种花苏菲亚 自己去吧到地里去挖土 可不是我喜欢的方式 |
[01:25] | But digging around in the dirt–ugh!– Is not my idea of fun. | |
[01:29] | What are you talking about? That’s the best part! | 你们在说什么呢 这是最好玩的了 |
[01:31] | I’ll have the coach come back to pick you up later. | 马车先送我回去再去接你们 |
[01:34] | Okay, bye! | 好吧再见 |
[01:35] | Happy gardening! | 享受园艺吧 |
[01:37] | Come on, let’s go! | 快我们走 |
[01:43] | Hey, desmond! | 嘿德斯蒙德 |
[01:44] | James! Ohh. You scared me. | 詹姆士吓我一跳 |
[01:47] | Sorry, dez. Just sayin’ hi. | 抱歉德斯打个招呼嘛 |
[01:49] | Miss flora: Oh, good afternoon, children. | 下午好啊孩子们 |
[01:51] | We’re so pleased that the three of you have chosen to stay | 我们真高兴你们三个愿意留下来 |
[01:55] | For our after-school gardening club. | 参加下午的课后园艺俱乐部 |
[01:57] | And you’re in for quite a treat, | 你们会有很特别的款待 |
[02:00] | Because we have a surprise for you. | 我们给你们准备了一个大惊喜 |
[02:02] | You’re not just going to learn gardening, | 你们不仅仅能学到园艺 还会享受 绝妙的园艺体验 |
[02:04] | You’re going to learn… Enchanted gardening! | |
[02:08] | That’s right! We have a special guest here to teach today. | 对极了 今天我们请来了一位 非常特殊的客人 |
[02:13] | A fairy who was once our very own apprentice. | 一个仙子 曾经是我们最得意的学生 她为你们工作 |
[02:17] | Hmm. So she worked for you? | |
[02:19] | Yes! So without further ado, | 是的现在言归正传吧 |
[02:22] | Please welcome miss nettle! | 让我们欢迎荨麻小姐 谢谢谢谢大家热烈的掌声 |
[02:28] | ( applause ) oh, thank you! | |
[02:30] | Thank you for the kind applause! | |
[02:33] | Keep it coming! Ha ha ha ha! | 请继续吧 |
[02:36] | Okay, that’s enough. | 好了可以停了 |
[02:37] | I don’t want to tire your hands out. | 可别把手给拍累了 |
[02:39] | You’ll be clapping much more once we get started! | 我们要做的事情才刚刚开始呢 |
[02:42] | A-ha ha ha ha ha ha! | |
[02:44] | I’m that good. | 我说得没错再见了女士们 交给我就行了 |
[02:45] | Thank you, ladies, I’ve got it from here. | |
[02:47] | Have fun, children! | 祝你们愉快 现在开始奇妙园艺之旅 你将看到植物奇妙地生长 没有什么比这更让人痴迷了 |
[02:49] | Now, in enchanted gardening, | |
[02:52] | You grow plants that are extraordinary, | |
[02:55] | And there’s nothing better than being extraordinary. | |
[02:59] | So how do you do it? Watch me. | 现在该怎么做呢看着我 |
[03:01] | ( snaps fingers ) | |
[03:05] | You start with a magical flower bud | 就从神奇的花种子开始 |
[03:08] | Like this rising rosebud. | 比如这棵生长的玫瑰 |
[03:11] | Then you add just the right amount of magical plant food. | 首先给植物一些神奇的食物 |
[03:15] | Voila! It grows into a great rising rose stalk. | 用量准确 瞬间就能长成高高一束 |
[03:19] | And why stop at great when you can make it the greatest? | 这就是最神奇的吗 我们还可以让神奇继续 |
[03:22] | Because there’s no point in doing anything | 其实任何事情都没有边界 |
[03:24] | If you can’t be the best. | 只要你想做得更好 |
[03:32] | Wow! Mm-hmm. | |
[03:33] | You can clap at any time. | 你们可以开始鼓掌了 谢谢谢谢你们热烈的掌声 谢谢 |
[03:36] | Oh, thank you! | |
[03:38] | Thank you for the kind applause. | |
[03:41] | ( giggling ) thank you. | |
[03:44] | Want more? Of course you do! | 还想要吗你当然想 |
[03:48] | How about some bouncing bluebells? | 看看这些活泼的风铃草吧 |
[03:54] | ♪ | |
[03:55] | Brilliant! | 太棒了 |
[03:56] | Aaah! Watch out! | 当心 |
[03:58] | They’re just flowers, desmond. | 这些不过是花德斯蒙德 |
[04:00] | There’s nothing to be afraid of. | 这没什么可怕的 |
[04:02] | There’s always something to be afraid of. | 会跑出来一些吓人的东西 |
[04:04] | Now, are you ready to try some for yourselves? | 好了你们准备好自己试试了吗 |
[04:07] | Sure! I guess so. | Sure! 当然 我可能吧 |
[04:09] | Here are some dancing daisies and laughing lilies | 这是会跳舞的雏菊 会笑的百合 还有会唱歌的向日葵 |
[04:13] | And singing sunflowers. | |
[04:15] | And here’s some magical plant food | 还准备了神奇的喂花食物 |
[04:17] | For you and you and you. | 给你给你还有你 |
[04:20] | Add the right amount of magical plant food, | 要把正确的剂量撒在植物上 |
[04:22] | Four pinches of food per flower is a good start, | 每一朵花上大概有四微量就好了 |
[04:26] | And your little bud will bloom into something extraordinary. | 你们的小种子 就会开出神奇的花来 |
[04:30] | Now: Grow, grow, grow. | 现在种吧种吧种吧 我真的让雏菊跳舞了 |
[04:37] | Oh! I made a dancing daisy! | |
[04:40] | A small one, but yes, you did it. | 小意思不过还好 干得不错 |
[04:45] | Mine isn’t working. | 我的怎么没反应 |
[04:46] | Come on, do something! | 拜托快点儿动啊 |
[04:51] | Ha ha ha ha! | |
[04:52] | Remember, that’s a laughing lily. | 当心当心这是会笑的百合 |
[04:55] | If you too close, they spray you with their pollen, | 靠得太近 花粉会扑到你的脸上 |
[04:58] | And voila! You can’t stop laughing. Ha ha ha ha ha! | 然后你会笑个不停 |
[05:01] | Oh! Is he going to be okay? | 还能恢复过来吗 |
[05:03] | Don’t worry, it wears off. | 别担心马上就好 我没事了 |
[05:05] | Ha ha ha ha ha– yeah, I’m good now. | |
[05:07] | Okay, let’s see. | 好的我试试 |
[05:09] | Tablespoon, teaspoon, smidgeon, dash. | 大汤匙中茶匙 普通小的 |
[05:12] | Ah. A pinch. | 微量的 |
[05:22] | Flower: ♪ la la la la la la la la la la la la laaaaaa! ♪ | |
[05:26] | Aaah! ( flower screeches ) | |
[05:28] | Hey! It’s okay, desmond. | 嘿别害怕德斯蒙德 |
[05:30] | It’s more than okay! | 这可真不错 |
[05:32] | It’s the biggest, greatest singing sunflower I’ve seen! | 这是我见过的最大最棒的 会唱歌的向日葵 |
[05:35] | Since the last time I grew one. | 仅次于我种的那棵 |
[05:38] | I used my pinch spoon to get the perfect amount of plant food. | 你怎么做到的 我用专门的汤匙 掌握了绝对正确的计量 |
[05:42] | I like to be prepared. | 有备无患嘛 |
[05:44] | Good thinking. | 你真聪明 好了我神奇的小园艺师们 |
[05:45] | All right, my little enchanted gardeners, | |
[05:48] | It’s time for you to practice | 下面的时间 你们可以自己练习一些 |
[05:50] | All the brilliant things I’ve taught you. | 更了不起的事情 |
[05:53] | I’ll come back to check on your work later. | 我一会儿来检查你们的作业 就这样吧 |
[05:58] | Now: Grow, grow, grow, | 现在种吧种吧种吧 |
[06:00] | And when in doubt, just do what I would do. | 如果有疑问 就想想我会怎么做 |
[06:09] | ( sofia gasps ) | |
[06:11] | Wait! You dropped your glove! | 等等你的手套掉了 |
[06:13] | I’d better get this back to her. | 我去把这个还给她 |
[06:15] | We’ll just be here… Gardening. | 我们就在这儿种花 |
[06:18] | Uhh! | |
[06:19] | ( laughing ) | |
[06:22] | Aaah! | |
[06:25] | Where is that book? | 那本书放哪儿了 |
[06:27] | I must find it! | 我一定要找到它 |
[06:30] | (gasps) miss nettle! Oh! | 荨麻小姐 |
[06:33] | What are you doing in here? | 你在这儿干什么呢 |
[06:35] | I, uh, I lost a seed. Heh heh. | 我我的种子丢了 |
[06:38] | In our office? | 在我们的办公室 |
[06:39] | Oh, I find that very hard to believe. | 这理由根本就不可信 |
[06:43] | What are you really looking for? | 你到底在这儿找什么呢 |
[06:45] | Well, if you must know, I’m looking for your spell book. | 好了不妨告诉你们 我在找你们的咒语书 |
[06:48] | I should have known. | 我就知道 |
[06:49] | Ah, but you didn’t. | 但是太晚了 |
[06:51] | You three think you’re so much more clever and powerful than I am. | 真以为你们比我聪明 比我的魔法更强大吗 |
[06:56] | You always have. But when I get my hands on your spell book, | 以前也许是 但是如果我拿到了咒语书 一切就不一样了 |
[07:00] | All that will change. | |
[07:06] | ♪ oh, it was many years ago | 那还是很多年前 |
[07:09] | ♪ that I served as your apprentice ♪ | 我只是个小小学徒 |
[07:12] | ♪ I worked my wings off every day ♪ | 我每天费尽心思练 |
[07:15] | ♪ till my magic grew momentous ♪ | 直到我的本领成熟 |
[07:18] | ♪ yet you never let me look at your most wonderful possession ♪ | 但你们从不让我看 那最神奇的魔法书 |
[07:24] | ♪ a secret book of spells | 那些神秘的咒语 |
[07:26] | ♪ that soon became my sole obsession ♪ | 让我心中无比痴迷 |
[07:32] | ♪ ’cause it was such a bore | 这无聊到极致 |
[07:35] | ♪ being fairy number four | 我才不要排第四 |
[07:38] | ♪ you treated me like your own chattel ♪ | 你们从来没重视过我 |
[07:44] | ♪ it will be far more fun | 这些都已过去 |
[07:46] | ♪ being fairy number one | 现在我要当第一 |
[07:49] | ♪ so won’t you make way for miss nettle ♪ | 快点给荨麻仙子让路 |
[07:55] | ♪ I’m like a pretty rose, but be forewarned ♪ | 我是带刺的玫瑰会刺伤人 |
[07:58] | ♪ mess with nettle and you will get a thorn ♪ | 可别怪我没警告过你们 |
[08:01] | ♪ I’ll be as famous | 我要成为那最强的仙子 |
[08:03] | ♪ as maleficent | |
[08:07] | ♪ but twenty-three times | 要让所有人知道我名字 谢谢非常感谢 你们太热情了 那些曾经的不安 |
[08:09] | ♪ more magnificent | |
[08:13] | ♪ ( sustaining note ) | |
[08:21] | ( flowers clapping ) oh, thank you. | |
[08:22] | Thank you very much. You’re too kind. | |
[08:25] | ♪ darlings, it was such a bore | |
[08:30] | ♪ being fairy number four | 已经一去不复返 |
[08:33] | ♪ and now I have a score to settle ♪ | 现在我已经胜券在握 |
[08:39] | ♪ it’ll be so much fun | 这多么的有趣 |
[08:42] | ♪ being fairy number one | 现在我要当第一 |
[08:45] | ♪ so won’t you make way for miss nettle ♪ | 快点给荨麻仙子让路 |
[08:50] | ♪ everyone make way for | 快点给荨麻仙子让路 |
[08:56] | ♪ miss nettle! | |
[09:01] | Ta-ta! | 再见 |
[09:03] | ( gasps ) | |
[09:07] | Miss flora! Miss fauna? | 花拉仙子翡翠仙子蓝天仙子 |
[09:09] | Miss merryweather! | |
[09:10] | How can I get you out of there? | 怎么才能救你们出来呢 |
[09:14] | ( gasps ) | |
[09:24] | What? I can’t hear you! | 什么我听不见 |
[09:27] | Oh. Oh! | |
[09:29] | You’re trying to tell me something! | 你是想告诉我什么吗书 |
[09:30] | A book! | |
[09:32] | A spell book. Your spell book. | 是你的咒语书 |
[09:36] | Miss nettle’s glove? | 荨麻小姐的手套 你是说荨麻小姐 |
[09:39] | Oh! Miss nettle wants to get her hands | |
[09:42] | On your spell book! | 想要你们的咒语书 |
[09:46] | Why are you marching? I don’t understand. | 为什么绕圈呢我想不明白 |
[09:50] | Don’t worry. I’m going to find a way to get you out of there. | 别担心 我一定会想办法救你们出来 |
[09:53] | I promise! | 我保证 |
[10:02] | James! Desmond! | 詹姆士德斯蒙德 |
[10:04] | What is it? It’s miss nettle! | 怎么了 是荨麻小姐 |
[10:06] | She wants to steal the fairies’ spell book. | 她想偷仙子的咒语书 |
[10:08] | They tried to stop her and she put them in a bubble! | 仙子们阻止她 结果被封在了气泡里 气泡什么样的气泡 |
[10:11] | Whoa! A bubble? | |
[10:13] | What kind of bubble? | |
[10:14] | I don’t know, some kind of magic bubble. | 不知道但一定是某种魔法 |
[10:17] | And we have to find a way to get them out of it! | 我们必须想办法把她们救出来 |
[10:19] | Wait. Why us? | 等等我们去救 |
[10:20] | Because we’re the only ones still here. | 因为现在只剩下我们了 |
[10:23] | There has to be someone else. | 一定还有别人的 |
[10:24] | Professor popov always stays late. | 波波夫教授经常迟到 |
[10:26] | He’s right. Great! Let’s go. | 说得没错 太好了我们走 |
[10:28] | Um, I’m gonna stay here if that’s okay. | 我想我待在这儿就行了 |
[10:31] | Good plan. You can keep a lookout for miss nettle. | 好主意 你在这儿等着荨麻小姐吧 |
[10:37] | On second thought, wait for me! | 我又想了想等等我 最后来个漂亮的小转 |
[10:42] | ♪ ( scat singing ) | |
[10:46] | And for ze big finish! | |
[10:50] | Professor popov! ( groans, exclaims ) | 波波夫教授 |
[10:53] | What is the meaning of this interruption? | 到底是什么事情来打断我 |
[10:57] | The fairies are in trouble! | 仙子们有麻烦了 |
[11:01] | What kind of trouble? | 说说是什么麻烦 |
[11:02] | Big trouble. | 大麻烦 要问我有什么最不能忍受的事 |
[11:04] | Ohh. If there is one thing I could not stood | |
[11:07] | It is evil fairies. | 那就是邪恶的仙子 |
[11:09] | Wait. That’s her. | 等等就是她在房间里 |
[11:11] | She’s in there. | |
[11:12] | Stand back, children. | 退后孩子们 让我来对付她好了 |
[11:14] | I will take care of this. | |
[11:16] | Boop boop bop! | |
[11:18] | Stop! Oh! | 住手 |
[11:19] | Right where you are. | 乖乖地站好 |
[11:22] | Or instead, you could stop | 姿势不错乖乖地站着 |
[11:24] | Right where you are. | 不要乱动 |
[11:28] | Run! | |
[11:29] | Come on! Aaah! | |
[11:33] | What are we going to do? | 现在该怎么办 最好藏起来 我们不能藏起来 |
[11:35] | I say we hide. We can’t do that. | |
[11:37] | Sure we can. That tree can fit all three of us. | 当然能 那个树洞可以藏下三个人 |
[11:40] | We’re going to have to help the fairies– | 我们要靠自己的力量去帮助仙子们 已经没有其他人了 |
[11:42] | On our own. There’s no one else left. | |
[11:44] | But what can we do? | 可要怎么做呢 |
[11:46] | Well, we can find the spell book before miss nettle does. | 也许可以赶在荨麻小姐之前 找到咒语书 |
[11:50] | There must be a spell in there that can free the fairies. | 书上一定有救出仙子们的方法 |
[11:53] | I bet you’re right. | 说得没错 |
[11:54] | But that book could be hidden anywhere. | 但是咒语书一定被藏起来了 |
[11:57] | Where do we even start looking? | 我们到哪儿去找呢 你们可以先去图书馆 |
[11:58] | You could start by going to the library | |
[12:01] | And looking at a map of the whole school. | 找一张学校的地图 |
[12:03] | Then you can see every room and every possible hiding place. | 就能知道每个房间 每个能藏东西的地方 |
[12:06] | Great idea, desmond! Let’s go! | 好主意德斯蒙德我们走 |
[12:08] | No. No, wait. I-I mean– | 不等等我是说你们去做 我还是先藏起来 |
[12:10] | You could do that. I’m going to hide. | |
[12:13] | But we need you. | 可我们需要你 |
[12:14] | Yeah, you’re the smartest kid in school, dez. | 对你是全校最聪明的孩子 |
[12:17] | We don’t stand a chance against nettle without you. | 没有你我们战胜不了荨麻小姐 |
[12:20] | I don’t want to wind up in a bubble. | 我不想被封在气泡里 |
[12:22] | Desmond, the fairies are counting on us. | 德斯蒙德仙子们就靠我们了 |
[12:25] | They’re counting on you. | 她们信任你 |
[12:28] | (sighs) okay. | 哦好吧 |
[12:30] | Thank you. Now come on! | 谢谢快来吧 |
[12:35] | Sofia: Hmm. | |
[12:36] | If you were the fairies, | 如果你是仙子 |
[12:38] | Where would you hide a spell book? | 会把书藏在哪儿呢 |
[12:39] | Well, there’s the stables. | 可能在马厩 |
[12:41] | Nah, too dusty. | 那里太脏了 |
[12:42] | Or the hall of armor. | 或者是在大厅里 |
[12:44] | Mm, that’d be too noisy. | 那里人太多了 |
[12:46] | Or the clock tower? | 难道在钟楼 |
[12:48] | Or where no one would ever find it! | 是在一个没人能找到的地方 |
[12:50] | Ohh. We’re doomed. | 死定了 |
[12:52] | Wait! Desmond! | 等等德斯蒙德 |
[12:54] | Go back to the clock tower. I think that’s it. | 你刚才说在钟楼 我想就在那儿 |
[12:56] | What? When the fairies got trapped, | 什么 仙子们在气泡里面 |
[12:58] | They were marching all around. | 一直绕圈走 |
[13:00] | I knew they were trying to tell me something, | 她们是想告诉我什么事 |
[13:01] | But I had no idea what. | 但是当时我不明白 |
[13:03] | But what if they were marching like the figures in our clock… | 绕圈走不正是像 钟楼上的指针吗 |
[13:07] | Because they were trying to tell you | 就是说她们想告诉你 |
[13:08] | The spell book is in the clock tower! | 咒语书就藏在钟楼 |
[13:10] | Exactly! So we’d better get to the clock tower before miss nettle does! | 对极了我们一定要赶在 荨麻小姐之前赶到那里 |
[13:16] | ( gasps ) | |
[13:19] | Uh-oh. Okay, now we can hide. | 好了先藏起来 咒语书到底在哪儿呢 她走了快点儿 楼梯在哪儿 根本没有仙子们用不着 当然了她们会飞 |
[13:21] | ( miss nettle humming ) | |
[13:24] | Miss nettle: Where is that book? | |
[13:29] | Ohh. She’s gone. Come on. | |
[13:36] | Uh, where are the stairs? There aren’t any. | |
[13:39] | The fairies don’t need them. Of course! | |
[13:41] | They can fly up! | |
[13:42] | But…We can’t. | 我们不会呀 |
[13:46] | We could if we got a flying horse from the stables! | 要是我们把飞马带来就好了 |
[13:48] | Nah, a horse wouldn’t fit through the door. | 得了马根本就进不了门 |
[13:50] | Hmm… | |
[13:52] | Desmond! Do you have any magic plant food left? | 德斯蒙德 你还有喂花吃的食物吗 |
[13:54] | Let me check. | 我看看还有四包半 那你能用食物让这朵玫瑰花 |
[13:56] | Can you grow this into a rising rose stalk | |
[13:59] | Big enough to reach the top of the tower? | 长到顶楼那么高吗 |
[14:01] | I could do some quick calculations… | 我看看要先测算一下用量 |
[14:04] | Or you could just use it all and see what happens. | 或者干脆就试试看怎么样 |
[14:06] | I could do that too. | 应该没问题 太棒了 德斯蒙德成功了 |
[14:12] | Wow! Brilliant! | |
[14:17] | Desmond, you did it! | |
[14:18] | Now let’s climb. | 我们爬上去 |
[14:20] | Um, guys, I just remembered something important. | 伙伴们我想起了一件重要的事 |
[14:23] | What’s that? I’m afraid of heights. | 什么事 我有恐高症 |
[14:25] | Are you afraid of everything? | 你是不是什么都害怕 |
[14:27] | No. Just most things. | 不是怕的比较多 |
[14:29] | It’s okay, desmond. | 没关系德斯蒙德 |
[14:30] | Everyone is afraid of something. | 谁都有害怕的东西 |
[14:32] | Not me. Look out! Ogre! | 除了我 当心妖怪 |
[14:34] | (gasps) where?! | 哪儿 |
[14:35] | See? So, desmond… | 你看那德斯蒙德 |
[14:38] | Tell me what else you’re afraid of. | 告诉我你还怕什么 |
[14:39] | Mean fairies who put you in bubbles. | 会弄气泡的邪恶仙子 还有什么 |
[14:41] | Uh-huh. Anything else? | |
[14:43] | Snakes. Red ants. Black ants. My aunt nadine. | 蛇红蚂蚁黑蚂蚁 我姑姑纳丁 |
[14:46] | Can you come a little closer? | 你能再靠近一点儿吗 |
[14:48] | I can’t quite hear you. | 我听不太清楚 |
[14:50] | I’m also afraid of big dogs. | 大个子的狗我也怕 |
[14:51] | And tiny moths. | 还有小蛾子 |
[14:53] | Puzzles with one missing piece, | 找不到拼图很烦 |
[14:54] | Puzzles with more than one missing piece, | 拼不上拼图更烦 |
[14:56] | Running out of cake at birthday parties, | 生日聚会没有蛋糕 |
[14:58] | Falling in a moat, wet socks, | 掉进河里湿袜子 |
[15:00] | And being put in a bubble. | 还有被关在泡泡里 |
[15:02] | Well, I know one thing you’re not scared of, desmond– | 有件事你一定不怕德斯蒙德 |
[15:05] | Climbing rose stalks. | 爬到阁楼上 什么 |
[15:07] | What? We’re at the top. | 我们到了 |
[15:08] | Good job, dez. | 干得好德斯 |
[15:09] | Huh. I did it! | 我做到了 |
[15:11] | What is all that? | 那些是什么 |
[15:12] | Those are the gears that make the clock run. | 是让钟运转的装置 |
[15:14] | The spell book must be hidden in there somewhere. Come on! | 咒语书一定就藏在这里 快找吧 |
[15:17] | ( bell chimes ) | |
[15:18] | The clock’s moving! | 钟要动了 等等看那本书 |
[15:20] | Ohh! Wait! Look at that book! | |
[15:24] | What if it’s… | 不会就是 |
[15:26] | Both: The spell book! | 咒语书 |
[15:27] | Stop that fairy! | 拦住那个仙子 |
[15:35] | Uhh! Whoa! | |
[15:38] | Stopping… | 让仙子停下 |
[15:41] | Fairy… | |
[15:43] | Got it! | 拿到了这就是咒语书 |
[15:45] | So is it the spell book? | |
[15:46] | It sure is! Miss nettle: Bravo! | 对极了 干得好 |
[15:50] | You’ve done all the hard work for me | 多亏你们费了这么大的劲儿 |
[15:52] | By finding that book. | 帮我找到了书 |
[15:54] | Now you get to do the easy part: | 现在事情简单多了快给我吧 |
[15:55] | Hand it over. | |
[15:57] | No, miss nettle. I won’t give it to you! | 不荨麻小姐 我不会给你的 |
[15:59] | Yeah! We need it to free the fairies. | 对我们要用它去救仙子们 |
[16:01] | Well, I’ll make you a deal. | 好吧来做个交易吧 |
[16:03] | If you give me the book, I will free the fairies. | 如果把书给我 我就放了仙子们 我不知道 |
[16:07] | Hmm…I don’t know. | |
[16:09] | Well, I put them in that bubble, | 我能把她们关进泡泡里面 |
[16:10] | So I can easily get them out of it. | 我就能把她们轻松地放出来 |
[16:13] | And all you have to do in return | 如果你们真的想救她们 |
[16:14] | Is give me that one little book. | 就乖乖地把书给我吧 我觉得这交易挺划算的 |
[16:17] | Oh, it’s a great deal, if I do say so myself. | |
[16:20] | And so much better than being put in a bubble. | 不然我还有更厉害的魔法呢 |
[16:23] | I don’t want to be put in a bubble. | 我可不想被关进泡泡 |
[16:24] | You should listen to your friend… | 听你朋友的吧 |
[16:26] | Before I change my mind. | 我可要改变主意了 |
[16:28] | So, do we have a deal? | 要不要做这个交易 |
[16:32] | All right. | 那好吧 |
[16:33] | Yes! | |
[16:35] | The most powerful spell book in all the world is mine! | 世界上最强大的咒语书 现在是我的了 |
[16:39] | Whoo! The only question is, what spell do I do first? | 唯一的问题是我该先用哪一条呢 |
[16:42] | Conjure a dragon, make myself strong as a giant? | 变条龙还是变得更强大 |
[16:45] | Oh, no! I know. | 哦不我知道了 |
[16:46] | I’ll make an enormous golden carriage, | 先变一个金子做的四轮马车 |
[16:49] | Because the greatest fairy in the world | 因为最伟大的仙子 需要坐马车去周游世界 |
[16:51] | Needs the greatest carriage in the world! | |
[16:52] | Wait! First you’ll free the fairies, right? | 等等你答应放了仙子们的 |
[16:55] | Oh, no, I can’t do that. If I let them out now, they’d just come after me. | 哦不怎么可能呢 如果放她们出来 她们会抓我的 |
[16:59] | But we had a deal. | 可我们说好了的 |
[17:00] | Oh, all right, | 哦那好吧我会放她们的 |
[17:01] | I’ll let them out of their bubble | |
[17:03] | After I’ve learned every spell in their book | 那要先等我把她们 咒语书上的魔法都学会了 |
[17:06] | And become the most powerful fairy in the world! | 成为这世界上最厉害的仙子 |
[17:10] | Ha ha ha ha! | |
[17:11] | Oh, I just can’t wait to get started. | 我都等不及要开始了 |
[17:14] | Ohh, she tricked us! | 她骗了我们 |
[17:16] | Yeah, and I don’t think she’s ever gonna let the fairies out. | 对我一开始就想到 她不会放仙子们的 |
[17:19] | We really blew it. | 这下我们真输了 这么多咒语 |
[17:21] | Ohh! Miss nettle: Oh, so many spells | |
[17:24] | And so much time to do them! | 有的是时间去试验 她还没有走呢 |
[17:27] | Sofia: She hasn’t left yet. | |
[17:30] | She’s in the greenhouse doing a spell! So? | 在花房试验魔法咒语 所以呢 |
[17:32] | So, there’s still time to get the spell book back! | 我们还有时间把魔法书夺回来 |
[17:36] | We have to try! | 一定要试试 |
[17:41] | Remember what the laughing lilies did to james? | 好了怎么做 詹姆士 你还记得会笑的百合吗 |
[17:44] | I don’t know. You’ll have to grow a lot of them to stop her, and big ones, too. | 可以用同样的办法对付她 我看难要种出很多 才能阻止她还要够大 |
[17:50] | Well, it’s a good thing the best enchanted gardener in the school is right here. | 幸运的是学校里 最厉害的园艺师就在这儿 |
[17:53] | Who? You. | 谁 你 |
[17:55] | Me? You want me to do it? We’ll do it together. | 我你想让我去 我们一起去 |
[17:57] | Uh-uh. No way. She’s too scary. | 不行她太可怕了 |
[18:00] | The fairies say that we should always be royal. | 仙子们说我们要有高贵品质 |
[18:03] | And what’s more royal than being brave? | 有什么比勇敢更高贵呢 |
[18:05] | But I’m not brave. Yes, you are, desmond. | 可是我不勇敢 你很勇敢德斯蒙德 |
[18:08] | You said you were afraid of heights, | 你说过你有恐高症 |
[18:10] | And you still climbed all the way up that rose stalk. | 可你沿着玫瑰爬上了钟楼 |
[18:12] | That’s being brave– when you’re scared of something and you do it anyway. | 这就是勇敢 明知自己会怕还是想办法去做 |
[18:16] | Okay, I’ll do it. | 好吧我试试 |
[18:18] | James, can you distract miss nettle | 詹姆士我们种百合的时候 |
[18:20] | While we grow the lilies? | 你能引开荨麻小姐吗 |
[18:21] | You got it. | 交给我 我已经知道该怎么办了 |
[18:23] | I think I know just the trick. | |
[18:25] | Perfect. Everyone ready? | 好极了都准备好了吗 |
[18:27] | Yep. Nope, but… Let’s do it. | 是的 还没但试试吧 |
[18:36] | “from this one pumpkin still and quiet, | 让这只南瓜静悄悄地变成为 这是怎么了 |
[18:39] | Bloom into–” aaah! | |
[18:41] | Ohh! | |
[18:43] | Ohh! What’s going on?! | |
[18:46] | Whoo! Whoa! | |
[18:47] | Hey! Aah! Ooh! | |
[18:49] | Stop that! | 快停下 |
[18:50] | I’ll get the flower buds, you get the plant food. | 好的就趁现在 我去拿花种子你拿喂花食物 |
[19:07] | I sprinkled too much! | 我好像撒多了 |
[19:09] | You! | 嘿你往哪儿跑 停下 |
[19:10] | I’ll get you! | |
[19:12] | Ohh! Aah! | |
[19:13] | ha ha ha ha ha! | Ha ha ha ha ha |
[19:15] | Ha ha ha! Stop it! | |
[19:18] | Sto– ha ha ha ha! | |
[19:19] | Whoa! Ohh. Oh… | |
[19:21] | ha ha ha ha ha! | Ha ha ha ha ha |
[19:24] | She dropped the spell book! | 她把书扔了 |
[19:27] | Got it! | 拿到了 |
[19:28] | Hey! You give that back right now! | 嘿快把书还给我 |
[19:32] | Oh! Ha ha ha ha ha! | |
[19:34] | I mean it! Ha ha ha! | 还给我 |
[19:35] | Come on! We got the book! All right! | 快点儿我们拿到书了 太好了 |
[19:38] | Now let’s save the fairies before she stops laughing. | 在她停下来之前 快救出仙子们 |
[19:45] | They found it! They found the spell book! | 他们找到了 他们找到咒语书了 |
[19:48] | ( voice inaudible ) | |
[19:50] | Oh. What is she saying? | 她在说什么呢 |
[19:52] | I don’t know. But we have to tell her how to find the spell | 我不知道 我们必须想办法告诉她 破解泡泡的魔法 |
[19:55] | That will break the bubble. | |
[19:57] | Ohhh! How are we going to do that? | 可是我们该怎么做呢 |
[19:59] | They can’t hear me! What are they doing? | 她们听不见 她们在干什么 |
[20:05] | I think they’re trying to tell us what page the spell is on. | 我想她们是想告诉我们 咒语在第几页 一二三 |
[20:09] | Oh. One, | |
[20:11] | Two, three… | |
[20:13] | Twenty-four. Boy, you count fast. | 二十四 你也太快了 |
[20:16] | Found it. | 找到了 好了用这个词解决你的麻烦 |
[20:17] | (exhales) okay. | |
[20:19] | “with these words I end your trouble–“ | |
[20:21] | What? | 什么 |
[20:24] | Oh! I need a wand! | 哦还需要魔杖 |
[20:32] | Here. Thanks. | 这个 谢谢 用这个词解决你们的麻烦 |
[20:34] | “with these words I end your trouble! | |
[20:37] | Rupto sudzo! Pop that bubble!” | 气泡裂开气泡消失 谢谢 你是我们的英雄 |
[20:41] | Oh, thank you! | |
[20:43] | Oh, you’re our heroes! | |
[20:46] | Now, where’s miss nettle? | 好了荨麻小姐在哪儿 |
[20:52] | Sofia: She’s gone! Hopefully for ever and ever. | 她跑了 最好永远也别回来 |
[20:55] | To a place far, far away! | 远远地找个地方待着 |
[20:57] | Miss nettle: Not that far away! | 没你说的那么远 |
[20:59] | ( all gasp ) | |
[21:01] | She’s back! Uh-oh! | 她回来了 |
[21:03] | Miss nettle. I insist that you leave here at once! | 荨麻小姐 我要你马上离开魔法王国 |
[21:06] | Oh, I couldn’t possibly leave without that spell book, | 没有咒语书 我是不会轻易离开的花拉仙子 |
[21:10] | Miss flora. | |
[21:11] | I guess I’ll just have to make one more | 想要对付你们这么多人 |
[21:14] | Extra large bubble! | 我要做一个大泡泡 |
[21:16] | Sofia: Desmond! Miss flora: Goodness, no! | 德斯蒙德 别过去 |
[21:24] | (gasps) my wand! | 魔杖呢 |
[21:26] | Yes! Way to go, desmond! | 好啊 干得好德斯蒙德 |
[21:30] | With these words I end your trouble! | 用这个词解决你的麻烦 气泡裂开气泡消失 |
[21:33] | Rupto sudzo! Pop that bubble! | |
[21:40] | Well done, prince desmond! | 干得漂亮德斯蒙德 |
[21:42] | Now, miss nettle, | 好了荨麻小姐 |
[21:44] | You are no longer our special guest. | 现在你已经不是我们的贵宾了 |
[21:47] | It’s time for you to leave royal prep… | 马上给我离开魔法王国 |
[21:49] | And never return! | 永远不许回来 |
[21:51] | Okay. Um… | 好吧 |
[21:54] | Could I just have my wand back before I go? Please? | 在我走之前能把魔杖还给我吗 求你了 |
[21:58] | I think we’ll hold onto it… | 出于安全考虑不能给你 |
[22:00] | For safekeeping. | |
[22:02] | Now scoot! | 马上消失 |
[22:03] | Huh! | |
[22:08] | Desmond, you were amazing. | 德斯蒙德你真了不起 |
[22:10] | Quite right, sofia. | 说得对苏菲亚 |
[22:12] | I’ve never seen such bravery. | 他是最勇敢的孩子 |
[22:13] | ( chuckles ) | |
[22:14] | I was pretty brave, too. | 我也很勇敢的嘛 |
[22:16] | Yes. You all were. | 没错你们都是 |
[22:18] | Wait. What is it, dear? | 等等 怎么了亲爱的 |
[22:20] | I feel like we’re forgetting something. | 好像忘了什么事 |
[22:22] | All: Professor popov! | 波波夫教授 |
[22:37] | ♪ |