时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | ♪ It’s for my daughter Alice. | |
[00:08] | ♪ I was a girl in a village ♪ | ♪ 我是一个自由自在的乡下女孩 ♪ |
[00:10] | ♪ doin’ all right | |
[00:12] | ♪ then I became a princess overnight ♪ | ♪ 突然变成了一个公主 ♪ |
[00:14] | ♪ now I gotta figure out how to do it right ♪ | ♪ 现在我开始知道怎么做才是对的 ♪ |
[00:17] | ♪ so much to learn and see ♪ | ♪ 还需要学习很多 ♪ |
[00:19] | ♪ up in the castle with my new family ♪ | ♪ 我住在新家城堡里 ♪ |
[00:22] | ♪ in a school that’s just for royalty ♪ | ♪ 在贵族学校里学习 ♪ |
[00:24] | ♪ a whole enchanted world is waiting for me ♪ | ♪ 一个神奇的世界正等着我 ♪ |
[00:29] | ♪ I’m so excited to be ♪ ♪ sofia the first ♪ | ♪ 我是如此的开心 ♪ ♪ 小公主苏菲亚 ♪ |
[00:32] | ♪ I’m findin’ out what bein’ royal’s all about ♪ | ♪ 我开始明白什么是贵族 ♪ |
[00:36] | ♪ sofia the first ♪ | ♪ 小公主苏菲亚 ♪ |
[00:37] | ♪ makin’ my way ♪ | ♪ 做自己 ♪ |
[00:39] | ♪ it’s been adventure every day ♪ | ♪ 每天都充满冒险 ♪ |
[00:42] | ♪ sofia ♪ ♪ it’s gonna be my time ♪ | ♪ 苏菲亚 ♪ ♪ 现在让我 ♪ |
[00:44] | ♪ sofia ♪ ♪ to show them all that I’m | ♪ 苏菲亚 ♪ ♪ 告诉你们苏菲亚就是我 ♪ |
[00:46] | ♪ sofia the first ♪ | ♪ 小公主苏菲亚 ♪ |
[00:55] | Sofia: “the amulet and the anthem.” | 苏菲亚:“艾薇拉项链和国歌” |
[01:01] | It looks like every kid in the kingdom is here. | 看起来王国里所有的孩子都在这儿了。 |
[01:04] | Being chosen to sing the enchancian anthem | 被挑选来唱恩产西亚的国歌 |
[01:08] | At the harvest festival is a really big deal! | 在丰收日音乐节上唱国歌是非常了不起的! |
[01:10] | I know! I hope I get chosen! | 我知道!我希望我能够被选中! |
[01:13] | ♪ from the silver flying horses ♪ | ♪ 银色的飞马 ♪ |
[01:17] | ♪ of the ever-golden glades ♪ | ♪ 连绵的金色原野 ♪ |
[01:20] | ♪ to the dragons on the cliff tops ♪ | ♪ 在悬崖顶部的龙 ♪ |
[01:24] | ♪ of the blazing palisades ♪ | ♪ 灼热的栅栏 ♪ |
[01:28] | ♪ enchancia, enchancia ♪ | ♪ 恩产西亚,恩产西亚 ♪ |
[01:32] | ♪ come hear our humble call ♪ | ♪ 来听听我们的卑微的呼唤 ♪ |
[01:36] | ♪ enchancia, enchancia ♪ | ♪ 恩产西亚,恩产西亚 ♪ |
[01:41] | ♪ a land for one and all ♪ | ♪ 我们的祖国 ♪ |
[01:45] | ( cheering and applause ) yay! You two sound amazing! | (欢呼,鼓掌)耶!你们两个的声音太好听了! |
[01:48] | Oh, thank you! | 哦,谢谢你! |
[01:50] | May I have your attention! Please! Thank you! | 请问你们关注的是什么!拜托了!谢谢! |
[01:52] | It’s luciano, the host of the harvest festival! | 这是卢西亚诺,丰收日音乐节的主持人! |
[01:55] | Now is the moment you have all been waiting for! | 现在是你们一直在等待的时刻! |
[01:58] | Who will sing the enchancian anthem | 谁将会来唱恩产西亚的国歌 |
[02:01] | At this year’s harvest festival? | 在今年的丰收日音乐节上? |
[02:03] | The luck of the draw will decide. | 将由抽签的运气决定。 |
[02:05] | On each piece of wood, the name of a young maiden. | 每一块木头上都有一个年轻姑娘的名字。 |
[02:08] | With each name, a dream waiting to come true. | 每一个名字,都在等待一个梦想的实现。 |
[02:12] | But, alas, only one will be chosen | 但是,唉,只有一个会被选中 |
[02:15] | To sing the enchancian anthem. | 来唱恩产西亚的国歌。 |
[02:21] | And this year’s singer will be… | 今年的歌手将会是… |
[02:23] | Pick me, pick me, pick me! | 选我,选我,选我! |
[02:24] | ( gasps ) princess sofia! | 苏菲亚公主! |
[02:27] | ( cheering and applause ) ( gasps ) oh. | (欢呼和鼓掌)哦。 |
[02:29] | All right, sofia! | 好了,苏菲亚! |
[02:31] | Congratulations! | 恭喜你! |
[02:33] | Princess sofia, come up to the stage! | 苏菲亚公主,到舞台上来! |
[02:35] | Go on! Go on! | 快去!快去! |
[02:36] | I’ll be right back. | 我很快回来。 |
[02:38] | We’ll wait for you here! Great! | 我们在这里等你!太棒了! |
[02:40] | Thank you! This is so exciting! | 谢谢你!这太让人激动了! |
[02:43] | Yes, yes. | 是的,是的。 |
[02:44] | Wave to the crowd. Okay. | 向大家招招手!好的。 |
[02:46] | Behold this year’s lucky winner! | 看,今年最幸运的赢家! |
[02:50] | Brava! ( cheering and applause ) | 好样的!(欢呼声和掌声) |
[02:52] | Okay, princess sofia. | 好,苏菲亚公主。 |
[02:53] | You have much to do and the festival is tomorrow! | 你有很多事情要做,而节日就是明天! |
[02:56] | So we must get started right now! | 所以我们现在就必须开始了! |
[02:58] | But my friends– | 但是我的朋友们—— |
[03:00] | No, no, this is no time for friends, sofia. | 不,不,现在没时间谈朋友的事情了,苏菲亚。 |
[03:02] | You are the anthem singer! | 你是唱国歌的歌手! |
[03:05] | You have people to meet, gifts to receive, | 你要会见大家,并收取礼物, |
[03:07] | And of course, you must rehearse the song. | 当然,你必须排练歌曲。 |
[03:09] | But first, the very best part. | 但首先,最好的部分。 |
[03:12] | You get to meet the king and queen of enchancia! | 你要去见恩产西亚的国王和王后! |
[03:17] | Mom! Dad! | 妈妈!爸爸! |
[03:18] | Ah! You’ve met! | 啊!你见过! |
[03:19] | Oh, I’m so happy for you, sofia! | 噢,我真为你高兴,苏菲亚! |
[03:22] | Perhaps amber can offer you tips | 可能安布尔能给你提示 |
[03:24] | You know, she was chosen to sing the anthem a few years ago. | 你知道,她在几年前被选为唱国歌。 |
[03:29] | Oh, daddy, sofia remembers. | 哦,爸爸,苏菲亚在回忆。 |
[03:31] | I mean, who could forget? I was amazing! | 我的意思是,谁能够忘记呢?我太神奇了! |
[03:35] | Oh, sofia, you are going to have the best time! ( gasps ) look! | 哦,苏菲亚,你将会开始最好的时光!看! |
[03:39] | The painterazzi are already lining up to paint your portrait. | 画家已经准备来画你的肖像。 |
[03:43] | Really? They want to paint me? | 真的?她们要画我? |
[03:45] | And if you sing the anthem even half as well as I did, | 如果你唱国歌,只要有我唱的一半好, |
[03:49] | They’ll give you a standing ovation, | 他们就会给你一个起立鼓掌, |
[03:51] | Which is just like clapping, except they stand up when they do it! | 就是这样鼓掌的,当然,他们是站起来鼓掌的! |
[03:54] | 喔!Wow! | |
[03:55] | Now it is time for your interviews. | 现在是你的采访时间。 |
[03:57] | Interviews? | 采访? |
[03:58] | With the newspapers. | 跟记者 |
[04:00] | The enchancia times, | 有恩产西亚时报, |
[04:01] | The dunwiddie post, | 邓文迪邮报, |
[04:02] | And enchancia today | 还有恩产西亚今日报。 |
[04:03] | All want to write stories about you! | 他们都想写你的故事! |
[04:05] | See? And you thought being a princess was a big deal. | 看?你想不到作为一名公主有多么了不起。 |
[04:10] | ( sighs ) do you think we should go? | (叹气)你觉得我们必须要走了吗? |
[04:13] | She’s been gone forever. | 她已经一去不复返了。 |
[04:15] | Ruby, jade, I’m so sorry! | 露比,杰德,对不起! |
[04:18] | There was so much going on and I couldn’t get away until now. | 有这么多的事情,我直到现在都不能离开。 |
[04:21] | Unbelievable! They gave me this one-of-a-kind hat that was made just for me! | 难以置信的!她们给了我这个独一无二的帽子,只为我! |
[04:27] | It’s so pretty. It looks– | 它是如此漂亮。它看起来—— |
[04:30] | And that’s not all! | 而这还不是全部! |
[04:32] | They’re going to send hundreds of gowns to the castle | 他们要把数以百计的礼服送到城堡 |
[04:33] | And I get to pick which one to wear for the big show! | 我要选哪一个在音乐节上穿呢! |
[04:35] | That sounds like fun. Doesn’t it? | 那听起来很有趣。不是吗? |
[04:37] | And all the newspapers in the whole kingdom | 整个王国所有的报纸 |
[04:40] | Want to write stories about me! | 都想写我的故事! |
[04:42] | And they’re giving me all these gowns to choose from– | 他们给了我所有这些礼服的选择—— |
[04:44] | We know, sofia. | 我们知道,苏菲亚。 |
[04:45] | ( sighs ) you told us that already. | (叹气)你已经跟我们说过了。 |
[04:47] | Everyone’s treating me like I’m really important! | 每个人都在把我当成我真的很重要! |
[04:50] | I mean, I know I’m already a princess, | 我的意思是,我知道我已经是一个公主了, |
[04:52] | But now I feel really special! | 但现在我觉得真的很特别! |
[04:54] | How nice for you. | 你真好。 |
[04:56] | Princess sofia! Over here! | 苏菲亚公主!到这儿来! |
[04:59] | Might the new anthem singer pose for us, eh? | 也许新国歌歌手要给我们摆造型,嗯? |
[05:04] | And could you two step aside? You’re in the frame. | 你们两个能靠边站吗?你们站在框子里了。 |
[05:07] | You guys don’t mind, do you? | 你们不介意吧? |
[05:09] | We were just going anyway. | 我们本来就要走了。 |
[05:12] | We were? Oh, uh, right. | 我们?哦,对的。 |
[05:14] | We gotta go. Bye, sofia. | 我们走了,再见,苏菲亚 |
[05:16] | Bye, girls. | 再见,姑娘们。 |
[05:18] | Maybe we can play later. | 也许我们以后可以玩。 |
[05:19] | Oh, wait, I have rehearsal. | 哦,等一下,我要排练。 |
[05:21] | I’ll see you tomorrow at the festival then. | 我们明天音乐节上见。 |
[05:23] | I mean, you’ll see me on stage! | 我的意思是,你们会在舞台上看到我! |
[05:28] | Princess sofia, welcome to your first rehearsal. | 苏菲亚公主,欢迎你参加第一次排练。 |
[05:32] | This is your orchestra. | 这是你的乐队。 |
[05:35] | Say hello. | 跟大家打个招呼。 |
[05:36] | Hello, orchestra. | 大家好。 |
[05:37] | All: Hello, princess sofia. | 大家:苏菲亚公主好。 |
[05:39] | Shall we begin? | 我们能开始了吗? |
[05:41] | 可以。Okay. | |
[05:42] | (清清嗓子)( clears throat ) | |
[05:43] | ♪ from the silver flying horses ♪ | ♪ 银色的飞马 ♪ |
[05:47] | ♪ of the ever-golden– ♪ | ♪ 连绵的金色原野 ♪ |
[05:50] | (呱)哦!( croaks ) oh! | |
[05:51] | Uh, let me try that again. | 哦,让我再试试。 |
[05:54] | ♪ from the silver flying– | ♪ 银色的飞马 ♪ |
[05:56] | (呱)( croaks ) | |
[05:57] | Are you okay, princess sofia? | 你好吗,苏菲亚公主? |
[06:00] | Actually, mr. Luciano, I’m feeling a bit tired. | 实际上,卢西亚诺先生,我觉得有点累。 |
[06:04] | But please don’t worry. I know the anthem by heart. | 但是请不要担心。我已经记住国歌了。 |
[06:07] | Ah, all right then, go get some rest and we will see you | 啊,好吧,去休息一会儿,我们等会再排练 |
[06:09] | At the festival tomorrow when you sing for the entire kingdom. | 在明天的节日,当你为整个王国歌唱时。 |
[06:16] | Thank– ( croaks ) you. | 谢谢——(呱)您。 |
[06:24] | Yo, congratulations, princess! | 哟,恭喜你,公主! |
[06:26] | I heard the big news! | 我刚听说了这个大新闻! |
[06:28] | Thanks, but something’s wrong– ( croaks ) | 谢谢,但是似乎有点不对——(呱) |
[06:30] | I keep– ( croaks ) doing that every time I– ( croaks ) | 我总是(呱)——这样——(呱) |
[06:33] | Uh-oh. I don’t like the sound of that. | 嗯,哦。我不喜欢这样的声音。 |
[06:35] | What do you think’s wrong with me? Well, I’m no expert. | 你知道我这是怎么了吗? 嗯,我可不是专家。 |
[06:38] | But when a nice young princess like you begins croaking like a frog, | 但是当一个好好的年轻公主总是像你这样呱呱的像个青蛙, |
[06:42] | That usually only means one thing: You’ve been cursed, sofia! | 这通常只意味着一件事:你已经被诅咒了,苏菲亚! |
[06:46] | Cursed? ( croaks ) | 诅咒?(呱) |
[06:48] | You mean, like put under a magic spell? | 你的意思是,像中了魔法? |
[06:51] | We don’t know that for sure. | 我们不知道是否能够肯定。 |
[06:52] | You should probably see a sorcerer. | 你应该看到过一个巫师。 |
[06:54] | ( croaks ) like mr. Ceedric? | (呱)就像西德里克先生? |
[06:55] | Yeah, I guess he’ll have to do. | 是的,我想他会这样做的。 |
[06:57] | Okay, I better go now. | 好吧,我得走了。 |
[07:00] | Clover, am I going to turn into a frog? | 三叶草,我要变成一只青蛙了? |
[07:02] | Nah, only princes turn into frogs. | 不行,只有王子才能变成青蛙。 |
[07:05] | Although I did hear about a swan who turned into a princess once. | 尽管我听到过一次一只天鹅变成了一个公主。 |
[07:09] | No, no, no, it was a princess who turned into a swan. | 不,不,不,是一个公主变成了一只天鹅。 |
[07:12] | Oh. ( croaks ) | 哦。(呱) |
[07:14] | Don’t worry, sof. I’ll go with you. | 别担心,苏菲。我会一直陪着你。 |
[07:17] | Sofia, I’ve been looking everywhere for you. | 苏菲亚,我一直在到处找你。 |
[07:19] | It’s time to pick out your dress for the harvest festival. | 是时候去挑选你参加丰收日音乐节的礼服了。 |
[07:23] | But, baileywick, I have to– ( croaks ) | 但是,柏力维可,我必须——(呱) |
[07:24] | What was that? | 怎么了? |
[07:26] | Nothing! ( humming ) | 没什么! |
[07:32] | Wow! Look at all these gowns! | 哇!看看这些礼服! |
[07:35] | Ooh. Oh, hi, amber. What are you doing here? | 哦,哦,嗨,安布尔,你在这里干什么? |
[07:40] | I thought I’d come help you pick your dress. | 我想来帮你挑你的衣服。 |
[07:42] | That’s really nice of you. I know. | 那件真的很适合你。 我知道。 |
[07:44] | So which one do you– ( croaks ) | 是谁对你——(呱) |
[07:46] | ( gasps ) is there a frog in here? | 这里有只青蛙吗? |
[07:48] | Oh, I don’t believe so, princess amber. | 哦,我不认为是这样,安布尔公主。 |
[07:50] | There are only three things I’m scared of: | 我只害怕三样东西: |
[07:53] | Failure, not being popular, and frogs! | 失败,不被流行和青蛙! |
[07:57] | Psst. Sofia. | 嘘,苏菲亚。 |
[07:59] | Uh… ( croaks ) | 哦…(呱) |
[08:00] | I got your back, princess. | 我支持你,公主。 |
[08:02] | Hmm? You’ll see. | 嗯?你将会看到。 |
[08:03] | (呱)( croaks ) | |
[08:07] | (还在呱)( croaking ) | |
[08:09] | ( screams ) frog! | (尖叫)青蛙! |
[08:10] | Save me, baileywick! Save me! | 救救我,柏力维可!救救我! |
[08:12] | ( croaks )( both scream ) | (呱)(两个都在尖叫) |
[08:14] | I’ll take this one. | 我会好好珍惜这一个。 |
[08:15] | Now let’s get away from that– ( croaks ) bullfrog. | 现在让我们把这个牛蛙(呱)赶出去。 |
[08:17] | My thoughts exactly. | 正是我的想法。 |
[08:20] | (呱)( croaks ) | |
[08:22] | Thanks, clover. That was a close– ( croaks, sighs ) | 谢谢,三叶草。这是一个亲密的——(呱,叹气) |
[08:25] | A really close croak– I mean, call. | 我的意思是一个真正很亲密的呱。 |
[08:27] | Now let’s get you to cedric’s, quick! | 现在我们带你去找塞德里克家,快! |
[08:29] | Yes, yes, a bit of this. | 是的,是的,是有一点。 |
[08:32] | Time to water the begonias. | 要去给秋海棠浇水了。 |
[08:35] | Once these bubbling potions mix, | 一旦这些冒泡药水混合, |
[08:37] | A pouring rain will come but quick! | 很快就会下倾盆大雨了! |
[08:41] | (雷声)( thunder crashes )( groans ) | |
[08:43] | (笑)( laughs ) | |
[08:44] | ( panting ) why do sorcerers | (喘气)为什么巫师 |
[08:47] | Always make it so hard to get to ’em? ( sighs ) | 做这些事情总是很困难呢?(叹气) |
[08:49] | I better go in by myself. | 我最好自己进去。 |
[08:53] | (叹气)( sighs ) | |
[08:54] | (敲门)( knock at door ) | |
[08:55] | Oh, mr. Ceedric? | 哦,西德里克先生? |
[08:57] | It’s cedric. | 是塞德里克。 |
[08:59] | Cedric. | 塞德里克。 |
[09:02] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助。 |
[09:03] | I’m supposed to sing tomorrow, but– ( croaks ) | 我希望明天能够唱歌,但是——(呱) |
[09:05] | I’ve been croaking like a– ( croaks ) | 我开始呱呱就像一只——(呱) |
[09:07] | Like a frog since this morning. | 从今天早上开始就像一只青蛙。 |
[09:09] | What’s wrong with me? | 我是怎么了? |
[09:10] | What’s wrong with you? What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么了?你怎么了? |
[09:13] | ( laughs ) I knew this day would come! | (笑)我就知道这一天一定会到来的! |
[09:16] | Uh, I mean, oh, boo-hoo! You poor little thing! | 呃,我的意思是,哦,呸呸!可怜的小东西! |
[09:20] | You’ve gone and gotten yourself cursed! | 你被诅咒了! |
[09:24] | So I am cursed? How? By who? | 我被诅咒了?为什么?谁干的? |
[09:27] | Well… By your precious amulet no doubt. | 嗯…肯定是你珍贵的艾薇拉项链干的 |
[09:32] | My amulet? I thought it only gave me magical powers. | 我的艾薇拉项链?我觉得它只会给我魔法的力量。 |
[09:36] | Oh… ( clears throat ) | 哦…(清清嗓子) |
[09:37] | How soon you forget. | 你这么快就忘记了。 |
[09:39] | The amulet of avalor. | 艾薇拉项链。 |
[09:42] | “with each deed performed, for better or worse, | “可以把事情变得更好或更坏, |
[09:46] | A power is granted, a blessing… Or curse.” | 魔力是理所当然有的,是祝福…或者是诅咒。” |
[09:50] | You, my dear, must have done a very bad deed. | 你,亲爱的,一定是做了非常坏的事情。 |
[09:54] | But I haven’t done anything bad. | 但是我没有做过任何坏事情呀。 |
[09:56] | Well, then your amulet wouldn’t have cursed you now, would it? | 嗯,那么你的艾薇拉项链就不会诅咒你,对吧? |
[10:00] | I guess you’re right. But what did I do? | 我觉得你是对的。但是我做了什么呢? |
[10:02] | Well, how would I know that? | 好了,我怎么会知道? |
[10:07] | I mean… It doesn’t matter what you did. | 我的意思是……不管你做了什么。 |
[10:10] | If you just let me look at your amulet, | 如果你让我看看你的艾薇拉项链, |
[10:11] | Perhaps I could find a way to undo its curse. | 可能我能够找出一个方法解除这个诅咒。 |
[10:16] | I can’t take it off. I promised dad I wouldn’t. | 我不能把它脱下来。我跟爸爸发过誓我不能脱下来。 |
[10:19] | Oh, you’ve already done one bad thing today, what’s one more? | 哦,你今天已经做过一件坏事情了,再做一件也没啥了? |
[10:23] | Isn’t there anything else you can do? | 那是否还有其他办法呢? |
[10:26] | I was hoping you had an undo-a-croaking-curse-spell in one of your books. | 我希望你的书里有一个解除呱呱叫诅咒的咒语。 |
[10:31] | Oh, well… | 哦,好吧… |
[10:33] | I can certainly take a look. Nope, sorry, no such spell. | 我确定我看过的,没有,对不起,没有这样的咒语。 |
[10:36] | I’m afraid I will need your amulet. It’s the only way. | 我恐怕必须要用到你的艾薇拉项链。这是唯一的办法 |
[10:40] | I’m sorry. I– ( croaks ) | 对不起,我——(呱) |
[10:41] | 我不能。 I can’t. | |
[10:42] | 随你便。 Suit yourself. | |
[10:44] | But I’m only looking out for you, my dear princess. | 但我只能看着你变成这样了,我亲爱的公主。 |
[10:47] | I mean, I wouldn’t want you to walk out on stage at the harvest festival… | 我的意思是,我不想让你走上丰收日音乐节的舞台… |
[10:51] | In front of all those people waiting to hear you sing… | 在所有的人面前等着听你唱歌… |
[10:54] | And have you get all croaked up. | 你会一直呱呱的叫。 |
[10:59] | You know where I am if you need me. | 如果你需要我,你知道我在哪里。 |
[11:01] | 好的。Okay. | |
[11:02] | Thanks anyway, mr. Ceedric. | 谢谢你,西德里克先生。 |
[11:04] | (呱)( croaks ) | |
[11:06] | Soon she’ll be desperate enough to give me her magical amulet. | 她很快就会绝望了,然后她就会把艾薇拉项链给我。 |
[11:11] | But I won’t be fixing it for her! | 但是我不会为她解除诅咒! |
[11:14] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no! | 哦,不,不,不,不,不! |
[11:16] | I will use it myself to take over this whole kingdom! | 我要自己用它来掌管整个王国。 |
[11:20] | Oh, soon, wormwood, it will all be mine! | 哦,很快,虫蛀,它将会是我的了。 |
[11:25] | ( sad caw ) fine, it’ll be ours. | 很好,它将会是我们的了。 |
[11:27] | ( happy caw ) but mostly mine! | 但是主要是我的! |
[11:31] | Well? The amulet cursed me! | 怎么样? 是艾薇拉项链在诅咒我! |
[11:33] | ( croaks ) because I did something bad! | (呱)因为我做了坏事! |
[11:35] | You? Do something bad? | 你?做了坏事? |
[11:37] | Hop out of town! I don’t believe it. | 不可能!我不相信! |
[11:39] | I must have or I wouldn’t be– ( croaks ) | 我也不肯定是这样——(呱) |
[11:42] | Huh. Well, we gotta figure out what you did wrong. | 嗯,我们想想看你做了什么坏事 |
[11:45] | If we can figure it out, maybe we can undo the curse. | 如果我们能够找出问题在哪,可能我们能够解除诅咒. |
[11:49] | Great idea– ( croaks ) | 好主意——(呱) |
[11:50] | ( sighs ) but what could it be? | (叹气)但会是什么? |
[11:55] | Any ideas yet? | 有什么想法吗? |
[11:57] | Not yet. ( croaks ) | 还没有(呱) |
[11:59] | But so much has happened since I was picked | 但是在我被选中之后发生了太多事情 |
[12:01] | To sing at the festival, it’s hard to remember. | 在音乐节上唱歌,这很难忘记。 |
[12:04] | Oh, clover, what am I going to do? | 哦,三叶草,我要怎么做呢? |
[12:06] | ( sighs ) I don’t know. | (叹气)我不知道。 |
[12:07] | ( yawns ) but it’s getting late. | 但是太晚了。 |
[12:09] | You should get some sleep. | 你要去睡觉了。 |
[12:11] | We can figure it out in the morning. | 我们在明天早上一定能够找出问题。 |
[12:12] | We have to! The festival is tomorrow! | 我们必须找出问题!明天就是音乐节了! |
[12:15] | I know. Good night, sofia. | 我知道,晚安,苏菲亚。 |
[12:18] | (呱)( croaks ) | |
[12:19] | (叹气)( sighs ) | |
[12:25] | Sofia, wake up! | 苏菲亚,醒醒! |
[12:26] | I have an idea! | 我有一个主意! |
[12:27] | ( croaks ) what? | (呱)什么? |
[12:28] | We gotta hop back. | 我们回溯一下。 |
[12:30] | Hop what? | 回溯什么? |
[12:31] | Whenever I lose a carrot, I hop back. | 当我丢到一个胡萝卜是,我就回溯。 |
[12:33] | I retrace my steps. | 我沿着我来时的路返回去走。 |
[12:35] | Go back exactly the way I came until I find it. | 回到我来时的路,直到我找到它。 |
[12:38] | That’s what we gotta do to figure out why you were cursed. | 这就是我们必须做的,弄清楚为什么你被诅咒。 |
[12:41] | Go over everything you did yesterday. | 把你昨天做的事情再来一遍。 |
[12:44] | 好主意。 Good idea. | |
[12:45] | I know, right? | 我明白了,对吗? |
[12:46] | But we better hurry! ( croaks ) | 但是我们最好快点!(呱) |
[12:50] | Ah, princess sofia. | 啊,苏菲亚公主。 |
[12:52] | Excited for your big day today? | 为你今天这个重要日子激动? |
[12:54] | Mm-hmm. Good luck! | 嗯。 祝你好运! |
[12:55] | Thank you! ( croaks ) | 谢谢你!(呱) |
[12:59] | I came here in the morning with ruby and jade. | 我早上跟露比和杰德来到这里。 |
[13:03] | Then mr. Luciano announced I was going to be the– | 然后卢西亚诺先生宣布我将成为—— |
[13:07] | ( croaks ) anthem singer and brought me on stage. | (呱)唱国歌的歌手并且带我到舞台上。 |
[13:11] | Mm-hmm. Did you say thank you? Uh-huh. | 嗯,你说了谢谢你吗? 说了。 |
[13:13] | Okay, so far so good. | 好了,到目前为止,一切正常。 |
[13:14] | After that, mr. Luciano brought me to see mom and dad. | 在此之后,卢西亚诺先生带我去看看爸爸妈妈。 |
[13:18] | Everyone congratulated me. | 每个人向我祝贺。 |
[13:19] | Did you thank them? | 你谢过他们吗? |
[13:20] | Yes, clover. | 是的,三叶草。 |
[13:21] | Just checking. | 继续检讨。 |
[13:22] | Then the newspaper reporters interviewed me here. | 然后报纸的记者在这里采访我。 |
[13:25] | And the townspeople gave me a bunch of gifts here. | 镇上的人们在这里送给我礼物。 |
[13:27] | And did you thank them? | 你感谢过他们了吗? |
[13:28] | I thanked all of them. | 我感谢了他们全部的人了。 |
[13:30] | Then I remembered that jade and ruby were waiting for me, | 然后我想起来杰德和露比在等我, |
[13:34] | And I ran back to find them. | 然后我回去找到她们。 |
[13:35] | Then I told ruby and jade about everything. | 然后我跟露比和杰德说了所有的事情。 |
[13:37] | I was so excited! ( croaks ) | 我是如此的激动!(呱) |
[13:39] | Then the painterazzi came to paint my portrait, ruby and jade left, | 然后画家们进来要为我画肖像,露比和杰德就走了, |
[13:42] | And then I went back onstage to start rehearsing, | 然后我回到舞台开始排练, |
[13:45] | And then– ( croaks ) that’s when it started. | 然后——(呱)就开始了。 |
[13:47] | You got me, sofia. It doesn’t sound like you did anything wrong. | 你让我想想,苏菲亚。听起来似乎你没有做错什么呀。 |
[13:50] | I must have done someth– ( croaks, sighs ) | 我一定是做了什么——(呱,叹气) |
[13:53] | Amber: Singing the anthem was the best experience ever! | 安布尔:唱国歌可是最棒的感觉了! |
[13:55] | Everyone wanted to interview me and give me gifts! | 每个人都想采访我,并送给我礼物! |
[13:59] | Oh, and did I tell you about the standing ovation I got? | 哦,我告诉过你我受到了起立鼓掌的待遇吧? |
[14:02] | Yeesh. Listen to her. | 嘘,听她说。 |
[14:04] | How can all her friends stand to hear her brag about herself so much? | 怎么她所有的朋友都站着听她吹嘘自己? |
[14:08] | Oh, and all the painterazzi in the kingdom wanted to paint my portrait! | 哦,所有王国的画家都想来为我画肖像! |
[14:13] | Mm, mm, mm. You think she even knows what she sounds like when she brags like that? | 嗯,嗯,嗯。你看她说的听上去是在吹嘘吗? |
[14:18] | She sounds like… Me. | 她的声音…像我。 |
[14:20] | I was doing that. ( croaks ) | 我就是那么做的。(呱) |
[14:22] | Doing what? Bragging. | 做什么? 吹嘘自己。 |
[14:24] | To ruby and jade. | 向露比和杰德。 |
[14:26] | I was going on and on about all the great things that were happening to me. | 我不断的向她们说那些发生在我身上的好事情。 |
[14:30] | And they wanted to sing the anthem, too. | 她们也很想去唱国歌的。 |
[14:33] | I bet they already felt bad, and I made them feel worse. | 我打赌她们已经感觉很不好了,然后我使得她们感觉更加糟糕了。 |
[14:36] | That must be why I’m cursed. | 这一定就是为什么我被诅咒了。 |
[14:38] | That’s great! I mean, you shouldn’t have done that, but that’s great! | 太棒了!我的意思不是说你以前做的那些事情,是现在的太棒了! |
[14:40] | Now we know what you did! | 现在,我们知道你做了什么! |
[14:42] | Maybe if I tell them I’m sorry– ( croaks ) | 如果我跟她们说对不起——(呱) |
[14:45] | The curse will go away. | 诅咒就会消失了。 |
[14:46] | It’s worth a shot. | 这值得一试。 |
[14:48] | Man 1: It’s the anthem singer! Man 2: There she is! | 路人甲:这是唱国歌的歌手! 路人乙:是她! |
[14:50] | Man 3: It’s princess sofia! | 路人丙:她是苏菲亚公主! |
[14:52] | Ruby! Jade! Can I talk to you? | 露比!杰德!我能跟你们说点事情吗? |
[14:56] | Are you sure you have time? | 你确认你有时间? |
[14:58] | I’m sure there are lots more interviews and gifts to get. | 我敢肯定还有很多的采访和礼物要获得。 |
[15:01] | Jade, that’s not nice. | 杰德,别那样。 |
[15:03] | It’s okay. I deserve it. ( croaks ) | 没关系。我活该。(呱) |
[15:05] | Are you okay? | 你好吗? |
[15:07] | I’m fine. It’s– it doesn’t matter. | 我还好——不要紧。 |
[15:11] | I just wanted to tell you that yesterday, | 我只是想跟你们说昨天, |
[15:13] | I shouldn’t have bragged about being the anthem singer. | 我不应该那样吹嘘我变成了国歌歌手。 |
[15:15] | It wasn’t very nice of me, and I’m really sorry if I hurt your feelings. | 我那样做不好,我非常抱歉我伤害了你们的感情。 |
[15:20] | You did. | 你是这样做了。 |
[15:21] | But it’s okay. We forgive you. | 但是没关系,我们原谅你了。 |
[15:24] | You do? | 真的? |
[15:27] | Of course. | 那当然了。 |
[15:28] | So we’re still friends? | 那么我们仍然是朋友? |
[15:30] | Why do you think we’re here, sofia? | 苏菲亚,你认为我们在这里干什么? |
[15:31] | We weren’t going to miss you singing the anthem! | 我们又不想错过听你唱国歌! |
[15:34] | Thank you! You’re the best best friends! | 谢谢你们!你们是最最好的朋友! |
[15:37] | Shouldn’t you get on stage? I think the festival’s about to start. | 你为什么不赶快到舞台上去?我觉得音乐节马上就要开始了。 |
[15:41] | Right! See you soon! | 好的!待会见! |
[15:43] | ( gasps ) | |
[15:45] | Oh, just the princess I was looking for. | 哦,这不是我正在找的公主吗。 |
[15:48] | Mr. Ceedric, I figured out why I was cursed! | 西德里克先生,我找出来我为什么受诅咒的原因了! |
[15:51] | And I think I fixed it! ( croaks, gasps ) | 并且我觉得我已经解除它了!(呱) |
[15:54] | Oh, I’m sorry, you were croaking– I mean saying? | 哦,对不起,你还是在呱呱——我没说错吧? |
[15:58] | I’m still cursed! | 我还是被诅咒的! |
[16:00] | Oh, no, and the show’s about to begin. | 哦,不,演出马上就要开始了。 |
[16:02] | So if you want to have any chance of singing the anthem, | 所以,如果你还想获得唱国歌的机会的话, |
[16:06] | You had better give me your amulet. | 你最好把你的艾薇拉项链给我。 |
[16:09] | I… Can’t. | 我…不能。 |
[16:10] | Well, I’ll be right over there, by the stage, | 好吧,我就在那里,舞台旁边, |
[16:13] | If you change your mind. | 如果你改变想法的话。 |
[16:14] | But time is running out. | 但是已经没有时间了。 |
[16:16] | Tick-tock, tick-tock, tick-tock… | 滴答,滴答,滴答… |
[16:21] | Mr. Luciano: Hello, enchancia! | 卢西亚诺先生:恩产西亚的人们,大家好! |
[16:26] | We are just moments away | 只要再过一会儿 |
[16:28] | From hearing princess sofia sing the enchancian anthem! | 我们就能够听到苏菲亚公主唱恩产西亚国歌了! |
[16:33] | (欢呼和鼓掌)( cheering and applause ) | |
[16:39] | Princess belle! What are you doing here? | 百丽公主!你在这里干什么? |
[16:43] | Princess sofia, your amulet brought me here to help. | 苏菲亚公主,你的艾薇拉项链把我带到这里来帮助你。 |
[16:47] | The amulet put a curse on me! | 艾薇拉项链给了我一个诅咒! |
[16:49] | I already apologized to ruby and jade for bragging, but I’m still croaking! | 我已经向露比和杰德道歉了,但是我还是呱呱的不停! |
[16:53] | I don’t know what else to– ( croaks ) do! | 我不知道还有什么事情能(呱)做! |
[16:56] | Well, the only person who can undo the curse is you. | 好吧,能够解除诅咒的唯一的人就是你。 |
[17:03] | I was afraid you’d say that. | 我恐怕你要这样说。 |
[17:05] | ♪ I’ve got a tale to tell about a beast I knew ♪ | ♪我有一个讲述野兽的故事 ♪ |
[17:09] | ♪ who fell deep under a spell that he couldn’t undo ♪ | ♪ 他跌入了一个深深的咒语中不能自拔 ♪ |
[17:16] | ♪ and though he tried to say that yes his heart was true ♪ | ♪ 虽然他想说的是自己的心是真的 ♪ |
[17:19] | ♪ there was just one way to break that curse in two ♪ | ♪ 只有一个方法来打破诅咒 ♪ |
[17:26] | ♪ he saw my plight, put up a fight ♪ | ♪ 他看到我的处境,他需要战斗 ♪ |
[17:29] | ♪ he tried his best to make it right ♪ | ♪ 他尽力做的正确 ♪ |
[17:34] | ♪ to fix your mess, do more than confess ♪ | ♪ 去纠正你的错误,做更多的忏悔 ♪ |
[17:37] | ♪ use all your might to make it right ♪ | ♪ 用你所有的力量,使之正确 ♪ |
[17:45] | ♪ you found a brand new crowd and brushed your friends aside ♪ | ♪ 你发现了一些新的朋友并把你的老朋友放到一边 ♪ |
[17:49] | ♪ too proud a little too loud so now your tongue is tied ♪ | ♪ 太骄傲,太大声,所以现在你的舌头打结 ♪ |
[17:56] | ♪ you want to set things straight ♪ | ♪ 你要想清楚一些事情 ♪ |
[17:57] | ♪ you gotta go for broke ♪ | ♪ 你得去打破 ♪ |
[17:59] | ♪ by doing something great ♪ | ♪ 通过做一些伟大的事情 ♪ |
[18:02] | ♪ you just might lose that croak ♪ | ♪ 你也许会不再呱呱叫 ♪ |
[18:06] | ♪ you could delight your friends tonight ♪ | ♪ 你要让你的朋友今晚高兴 ♪ |
[18:10] | ♪ they’d be impressed you tried to make it right ♪ | ♪ 你试图作出正确选择,她们会留下深刻的印象 ♪ |
[18:14] | ♪ to fix your mess, do more than confess ♪ | ♪ 纠正你的错误,多做忏悔 ♪ |
[18:18] | ♪ use all your might to make it right ♪ | ♪ 用你所有的可能使它正确 ♪ |
[18:25] | ♪ I’m sorry is a phrase that’s often heard ♪ | ♪ 对不起是一个短语,经常听到 ♪ |
[18:28] | ♪ but actions speak louder than words ♪ | ♪ 但是行动远远胜过口头说的 ♪ |
[18:33] | ♪ you could delight ♪ ♪ I could delight ♪ | ♪ 你要让她们高兴 ♪ ♪ 我可以让她们高兴 ♪ |
[18:35] | ♪ your friends tonight ♪ ♪ my friends to– ( croaks ) ♪ | ♪ 今晚 ♪ ♪ 我的朋友——(呱) ♪ |
[18:38] | ♪ they’d be impressed ♪ ♪ I tried my best ♪ | ♪ 她们会印象深刻 ♪ ♪ 我会尽自己最大努力 ♪ |
[18:39] | ♪ to make it right ♪ | ♪ 做到正确 ♪ ♪ 做到正确 ♪ ♪ to make it right ♪ |
[18:41] | ♪ to fix your mess ♪ | ♪ 纠正你的错误 ♪ |
[18:42] | ♪ do more than con– ( croaks ) ♪ | ♪ 做更多忏——(呱) ♪ |
[18:45] | ♪ just keep your goal plainly in sight ♪ | ♪ 把你的目标清楚地看到 ♪ |
[18:49] | ♪ and use all your might ♪ | ♪ 用你所有的努力 ♪ |
[18:55] | ♪ and make it– ( croaks ) ♪ | ♪ 去做到——(呱) ♪ |
[18:57] | (叹气)( sighs ) | |
[18:59] | ♪ I’ll make it– ( croaks ) ♪ | ♪ 我要做到——(呱) ♪ |
[19:00] | (叹气)( sighs ) | |
[19:02] | ♪ you’ll make it… ♪ | ♪ 你将会做到… ♪ |
[19:05] | ♪ right ♪ | ♪ 对 ♪ |
[19:06] | (呱,叹气)( croaks, sighs ) | |
[19:08] | So I have to do something that shows jade and ruby I’m sorry. | 我必须要做点什么事情向杰德和露比展示我的歉意。 |
[19:12] | But what? | 什么事情? |
[19:13] | Well, think about what you could do | 好吧,想想你可以做什么呢 |
[19:15] | To make your friends happy. | 让你的朋友开心。 |
[19:18] | 嗯…Hmm… | |
[19:20] | (欢呼和鼓掌)( cheering and applause ) | |
[19:23] | ( gasps ) I think I know what to do! | 我想我知道该怎么做了! |
[19:25] | Thank you… | 谢谢你… |
[19:27] | Princess belle. | 百丽公主。 |
[19:33] | Well, I see you’ve discovered | 嗯,我知道你已经发现了 |
[19:36] | There’s only one way out of your predicament. | 这儿只有一条路可以解决你的困境。 |
[19:39] | Yup. Wish me luck, mr. Ceedric! What?! | 是的,希望我能走运,西德里克先生! 什么?! |
[19:42] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们,先生们, |
[19:44] | Please welcome to the harvest festival stage… | 请欢迎来到丰收日音乐节舞台上的… |
[19:47] | Princess sofia! | 苏菲亚公主! |
[19:49] | (欢呼和鼓掌)( cheering and applause ) | |
[19:54] | Hi, everyone. | 嗨,大家好。 |
[19:55] | I want to sing today, | 我今天很想来唱歌, |
[19:56] | But I can’t because I– ( croaks ) | 但是我不能了,因为我——(呱) |
[19:59] | Have a frog in my throat. | 有一只青蛙在我的喉咙里。 |
[20:01] | ( all gasp ) | |
[20:03] | But it’s okay because I don’t– ( croak ) | 但是没关系,因为我不配——(呱) |
[20:05] | Deserve to sing the anthem. | 唱国歌。 |
[20:08] | I wasn’t nice to my friends yesterday. | 我昨天把我的朋友搞得不开心了。 |
[20:10] | And I want to do something to make it up to them. | 我想做点事情来补偿她们 |
[20:12] | So I’d like to ask my best friends, ruby and jade, | 所以我想邀请我最好的朋友,露比和杰德, |
[20:15] | To come up here now… | 现在来到这里… |
[20:16] | And sing the enchancian anthem for you. | 为你们唱恩产西亚的国歌。 |
[20:19] | Ruby? Jade? | 露比?杰德? |
[20:20] | Uh, us? | 嗯,我们? |
[20:22] | Uh-huh! Come on up! | 哦,快起来! |
[20:26] | (欢呼和掌声)( cheering and applause ) | |
[20:29] | You really want us to sing? | 你真的愿意让我们来唱? |
[20:31] | I really, really– ( croaks ) do. | 我真的,真的——(呱)愿意 |
[20:34] | Thank you, sofia! This is a really big honor! | 谢谢你,苏菲亚!这是一个真正巨大的荣耀! |
[20:37] | Huge! It’s a huge honor! | 太大了!这是太大的荣耀了! |
[20:41] | Maestro. | 音乐开始。 |
[20:42] | ♪ | |
[20:50] | ♪ from the silver flying horses ♪ | ♪ 银色的飞马 ♪ |
[20:55] | ♪ of the ever-golden glades | ♪ 连绵的金色原野 ♪ |
[20:59] | ♪ to the dragons on the cliff tops ♪ | ♪ 在悬崖顶部的龙 ♪ |
[21:04] | ♪ of the blazing palisades ♪ | ♪ 灼热的栅栏 ♪ |
[21:09] | We’re so proud of you, sofia. | 我们为你感到骄傲,苏菲亚。 |
[21:11] | Look how happy you’ve made your friends. | 看看你让你的朋友多么开心。 |
[21:13] | ♪ come hear our humble call ♪ | ♪ 来听听我们的卑微的呼唤 ♪ |
[21:16] | ♪ enchancia, enchancia ♪ | ♪ 恩产西亚,恩产西亚 ♪ |
[21:21] | ♪ a land for one and all ♪ | ♪ 我们的祖国 ♪ |
[21:24] | Princess sofia, your friends sound, | 苏菲亚公主,你朋友的声音, |
[21:27] | How do you say in enchancia, awesome?! | 你在恩产西亚说的,真棒?! |
[21:30] | They really do. | 她们真的做到了。 |
[21:32] | They’re singing it better than I would have. | 她们唱的比我唱的更好。 |
[21:34] | Hey, wait a second! I’m not croaking! | 嘿,等等!我没有呱呱了! |
[21:37] | I am speaking to you right now and I am not croaking! | 现在我可以跟你们正常的说话了,我没有呱呱了! |
[21:41] | Clover, I did it! The curse is gone! | 三叶草,我做到了!诅咒解除了! |
[21:44] | All right, princess! Give me some paw! | 是的,公主!把你的手给我! |
[21:47] | ♪ from the darkest evil spells | ♪ 最黑暗的邪恶咒语 ♪ |
[21:52] | ♪ and your wishes all come true here ♪ | ♪ 在这里和你的愿望都成真 ♪ |
[21:56] | ♪ if they’re made in wishing wells ♪ | ♪ 如果她们在许愿井许下了愿望 ♪ |
[22:00] | ♪ enchancia, enchancia ♪ | ♪ 恩产西亚,恩产西亚 ♪ |
[22:05] | ♪ a beacon shining bright ♪ | ♪ 闪亮的灯塔 ♪ |
[22:09] | ♪ enchancia, enchancia ♪ | ♪ 恩产西亚,恩产西亚 ♪ |
[22:14] | ♪ where all our dreams ♪ | ♪ 我们梦想的地方 ♪ |
[22:17] | ♪ take flight ♪ | ♪ 起飞 ♪ |
[22:24] | (欢呼和掌声)( cheering and applause ) | |
[22:31] | (大家都笑)( all laugh ) |