时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | ♪ | |
[00:09] | ♪ I was a girl in a village ♪ | |
[00:11] | ♪ doin’ all right | |
[00:12] | ♪ then I became a princess overnight ♪ | |
[00:14] | ♪ now I gotta figure out how to do it right ♪ | |
[00:17] | ♪ so much to learn and see | |
[00:19] | ♪ up in the castle with my new family ♪ | |
[00:22] | ♪ in a school that’s just for royalty ♪ | |
[00:24] | ♪ a whole enchanted world is waiting for me ♪ | |
[00:29] | ♪ I’m so excited to be ♪ sofia the first | |
[00:33] | ♪ I’m findin’ out what bein’ royal’s all about ♪ | |
[00:36] | ♪ sofia the first | |
[00:37] | ♪ makin’ my way | |
[00:39] | ♪ it’s an adventure every day ♪ | |
[00:41] | ♪ sofia ♪ it’s gonna be my time | |
[00:44] | ♪ sofia ♪ to show them all that I’m | |
[00:46] | ♪ sofia the first | |
[00:56] | Sofia: “tea for too many” | 苏菲亚:皇家茶会 |
[00:59] | Hildegard: They’re choosing the host of the tea party today. | 她们今天要选茶会主持人 |
[01:01] | Today’s the day. | 就是今天 |
[01:03] | I wonder who it’s going to be? I hope they pick me. | 我真想知道谁能当选,我希望他们选我 |
[01:05] | What’s going on? The fairies are picking the student who will host | 在说什么呢? 仙子们在选学生 |
[01:08] | The next royal prep tea party today. | 做下一次皇家茶会的主持人 |
[01:10] | I love tea parties! | 我喜欢茶会 |
[01:12] | I threw tea parties in the village all the time. | 在我成为公主前我总是在村庄举办茶会 |
[01:16] | We spread blankets on the ground | 我们把毛毯铺在地上 |
[01:18] | And borrowed tea pots and tea cups from our moms. | 从妈妈那儿借来茶壶和茶杯 |
[01:21] | Borrowed tea cups? On blankets? | 你说借茶杯 坐在地摊上 |
[01:24] | Oh sofia. These tea parties are a much bigger deal. | 哦,苏菲亚,这里的茶会是相当盛大的 |
[01:27] | The whole class goes– even the fairies. | 整个班的人都要去包括仙子 |
[01:31] | See for yourself, sofia. Clio’s had ponies. | 你来看看吧,苏菲亚,克莱奥骑着小马驹 |
[01:34] | Hildy’s party had a merry-go-round. | 希尔加德的茶会有旋转木马 |
[01:36] | Amber’s party was my favorite. | 安柏的茶会我最喜欢 |
[01:38] | We rode hot air balloons. | 我们坐在热气球上 |
[01:39] | It was remarkable– even for me. | 那真是引人注目,连我都觉得 |
[01:42] | Wow. Those parties are huge. | 哇,这些茶会真是盛大 |
[01:45] | Ohh. Good times. | 哦,非常开心 |
[01:48] | As you know, only students | 众所周知,只有 |
[01:51] | Who haven’t had a chance to host a party | 还没有当过茶会主持人的同学 |
[01:53] | Should submit their names. | 才有资格报名 |
[01:55] | Sorry, amber. Oh. | 对不起,安柏 |
[01:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:59] | And only submit your name once, please. | 而且每个人只能报一次名 |
[02:03] | And now for the drawing. | 好了 现在开始 |
[02:04] | Oh, this is so exciting! | 哦,真让人激动 |
[02:07] | Let me give the tea pot a good, proper stir. | 我们让它轻轻地恰到好处的转 |
[02:12] | I’ll cross my fingers for you, sofia. | 我举双手支持你,苏菲亚 |
[02:14] | And the host of the next royal prep tea part will be… | 我宣布下一次皇室家庭茶会的主持人是 |
[02:19] | Oh! Princess sofia! | 哦,苏菲亚公主 |
[02:22] | ( students clap ) works every time. | 我的手很灵 |
[02:24] | Congratulations, sofia! | 祝贺你,苏菲亚 |
[02:27] | The tea party will be at your castle this weekend. | 茶会将要在周末在你的茶会举行 |
[02:30] | You can throw any kind of party you like. | 你可以按照你喜欢的方式来举办 |
[02:33] | This is your chance to show us who you are. | 这是你展示自我的机会 |
[02:36] | Express yourself, and have fun! | 表现你的才能并得到快乐 |
[02:39] | You’re going to have to do better than borrowed tea cups, sofia. | 你会办得比借茶杯的茶会更好 苏菲亚 |
[02:43] | Much better. ( giggles, sighs ) | 会好的多 |
[02:46] | ( horse whinnies ) there have been a lot of grand royal prep tea parties. | 大型的皇家家庭茶会已经办过很多次了 |
[02:50] | What are you going to do for yours, sofia? | 你打算怎么做,苏菲亚 |
[02:53] | Hmm. I have one idea. | 啊,我有没有想好 |
[02:55] | Because we princesses are not easy to impress. | 最好要壮观些,因为我们的公主不是容易被打动的 |
[02:58] | Oh, amber. It’s just a tea party. | 哦,安柏,不就是一个茶会嘛 |
[03:01] | There’s no such thing as “just” a tea party. | 这不是一个简单的茶会 |
[03:03] | I think it’s a pretty good idea. | 我想了一个很好的主意 |
[03:05] | I’ll show you when we get home. | 我们到家的时候我会给你看 |
[03:10] | Here we are! | 请看吧 |
[03:11] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[03:13] | Since there have already been so many big, fancy parties, | 已经有很多大型的华丽的茶会了 |
[03:17] | I think it would be fun to throw a simple tea party | 我想办一个有趣简单的茶会 |
[03:19] | Like I used to do in the village. | 像我在乡村那样 |
[03:20] | We can spread out blankets on the castle lawn. | 我们可以在城堡的草坪铺上地摊 |
[03:23] | Like a picnic? A picnic? | 像野餐一样 野餐 |
[03:24] | Exactly. What do you think? | 说得对,怎么样 |
[03:26] | You don’t want to know. Yes, I do. | 你不想知道的,我想知道 |
[03:28] | I’m not impressed. Oh. | 我不感兴趣,噢 |
[03:30] | But I didn’t tell you my idea for the party favors. | 我还没有告诉你关于茶会风格的想法 |
[03:32] | Everyone will get to decorate their own tea cup. | 每个人都要装饰他们自己的茶杯 |
[03:34] | Brilliant! Sounds fun, right? | 棒极了,听起来不错,对吗 |
[03:36] | Hmm. That’s not the word I’d use to describe it. | 嗯,我不能用常用词语来描述它 |
[03:39] | What word would you use? | 那你用常用什么词呢 |
[03:40] | Um, small. Way too small. | 幼稚,幼稚的想法 |
[03:44] | Really? Oh, don’t worry, sofia. | 真的吗,噢,别担心,苏菲亚 |
[03:46] | Your party is going to be fabulous. | 你的茶会会非常成功 |
[03:48] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[03:50] | Because you have a secret weapon. | 因为你有秘密武器 |
[03:52] | What’s that? Me! | 是什么,就是我 |
[03:57] | the day | ♪ 那天 |
[03:59] | that I turned three | ♪ 我三岁生日 |
[04:01] | they threw a darling little party ♪ | ♪大家准备了一个小派对 |
[04:03] | just for me | ♪为我 |
[04:04] | but when | ♪ 但是当 |
[04:06] | I saw that cake | ♪我看到那蛋糕 |
[04:09] | I took one look and said, “there must be some mistake” ♪ | ♪这个生日蛋糕看起来真糟糕 |
[04:12] | it only had one layer, it was small as could be ♪ | ♪它只有一层实在是小的不能再小 |
[04:16] | and what good is a cake that isn’t taller than me? ♪ | ♪都还没有我高怎么会是好蛋糕 |
[04:20] | they made me a new cake that went from ceiling to floor ♪ | ♪ 重做的蛋糕一直要顶到那天花板 |
[04:24] | and we still had leftovers till the day I turned four ♪ | ♪ 伙伴们齐心协力吃了整整一年 |
[04:29] | I wanted more | ♪我要更多 |
[04:31] | ’cause bigger is better | ♪ 越大就越好 |
[04:34] | and biggest is best | ♪这是个真理 |
[04:35] | if you take my advice you’ll outshine all the rest ♪ | ♪记住我的忠告一定不要忘记 |
[04:39] | so throw a fancy party, make it big as can be ♪ | ♪ 派对一定要开的很大才叫有趣 |
[04:43] | and everyone will say you’re as amazing as me ♪ | ♪ 大家会觉得你像我一样有魅力 |
[04:47] | ’cause bigger is better | ♪ 越大就越好 |
[04:50] | bigger is better ♪ bigger is better | ♪越大就越好 |
[04:55] | so first | ♪ 首先 |
[04:57] | pick a theme | ♪ 选主题 |
[04:59] | like flowers or tiaras or your wildest dreams ♪ | ♪像鲜花,或者皇冠,或你的美梦 |
[05:03] | then make it soar | ♪开支不要节省 |
[05:06] | by just expanding all your planning more and more ♪ | ♪花多少钱都无所谓 只要够隆重 |
[05:10] | but when I threw my party first I thought of balloons ♪ | ♪我曾经想要策划一个气球派对 |
[05:14] | but that wasn’t enough to make the other kids swoon ♪ | ♪ 却发现主题多少有点令人乏味 |
[05:18] | she had to make it bigger, so to really aim high ♪ | ♪她决定把派对办的与众不同 |
[05:22] | I got some hot air balloons ♪ | ♪ 我准备了热气球 |
[05:24] | and took my party to the sky ♪ | ♪把派对办上了天空 |
[05:27] | you know why | ♪ 太厉害 |
[05:29] | ’cause bigger is better | ♪越大就越好 |
[05:32] | and biggest is best | ♪ 这是个真理 |
[05:33] | if you take her advice | ♪ 记住她的建议 |
[05:35] | you’ll outshine all the rest ♪ | ♪ 千万不要忘记 |
[05:37] | so throw a fancy party, make it big as can be ♪ | ♪ 派对的规模真的是越大越好 |
[05:41] | and everyone will say you’re as amazing as me ♪ | ♪大家会觉得你像我一样有魅力 |
[05:45] | ’cause bigger is better | ♪越大就越好 |
[05:47] | and biggest is best | ♪ 这是个真理 |
[05:49] | bigger is better take her advice you’ll outshine all the rest ♪ | ♪ 越大就越好 ♪记住她的忠告不要忘记 |
[05:53] | bigger is better throw a fancy party, make it big as can be ♪ | ♪ 越大就越好 ♪派对的规模真的是要越大越好 |
[05:57] | everyone will say you’re as amazing as me ♪ | ♪一定要让所有人都惊奇无比 |
[06:00] | I know that once you try it then you’re gonna agree ♪ | ♪任何人尝试一下都会同意 |
[06:04] | wait and see ♪ I guaranty | ♪ 同意,没有问题 |
[06:08] | bigger is better | ♪ 越大就越好 |
[06:11] | ♪ yeah | |
[06:18] | ( song ends ) | |
[06:23] | So I guess I need to come up with a bigger idea, then. | 所以 我觉得我应该想出一个更大的主意 |
[06:27] | Oh, sofia. That’s what I’ve been trying to tell you. | 噢,苏菲亚,这就是我要给你的建议 |
[06:30] | Do I need I need to sing the song again? No. | 需要我再唱一遍吗 不 |
[06:32] | Hmm. Let me think. | 让我想想 |
[06:35] | ( swan honks ) | |
[06:36] | I’ve got it! | 我想出来了 |
[06:38] | Thank you for getting everyone together. | 谢谢你把所有人召集起来 |
[06:40] | Of course, princess sofia. What can we do for you? | 我很荣幸,苏菲亚公主,需要我做什么 |
[06:43] | I’m going to have a swan-themed tea party. | 我要举办一个以天鹅为主题的茶会 |
[06:45] | We’ll set up the tables right beside the swan fountain, | 我们要在天鹅喷泉旁边摆上桌子 |
[06:48] | And we’ll have swan-shaped cookies and cakes. | 我们还有制作天鹅形状的蛋糕和茶点 |
[06:50] | Sounds lovely. And…? | 听起来不错,还有呢 |
[06:53] | More? Definitely more. | 还有 这肯定不够 |
[06:55] | Hmm. Maybe we could get mr. Cedric | 也许我们可以请蔡克帮忙 |
[06:58] | To make the tables and chairs float in the air | 让桌子和椅子飘在空中 |
[07:00] | Like the swans float on the water. | 像天鹅浮在水上一样 |
[07:02] | Thinking big, sofia. And what else? | 再想想 苏菲亚 还有吗 |
[07:04] | We need more? Hmm-hmm. | 还要有啊 |
[07:07] | Hey. What about a big swan cannon that goes ka-boom? | 嗨 天鹅形大炮怎么样 |
[07:10] | Not helpful, james. | 不行,詹姆士 |
[07:11] | Maybe we can get the swans to put on a little show. | 也许我们可以用天鹅来演一些节目 |
[07:14] | Princes sofia, this all sounds delightful, | 苏菲亚公主,你这些计划听起来非常吸引人 |
[07:17] | But are you sure you want to do so much? | 但是你确定你能做那么多吗 |
[07:20] | She has to, baileywick. | 必须做,巴利维克 |
[07:21] | Ohh. It’s true. | 哦,确实是 |
[07:23] | All the students and teachers will be there. | 所以的同学和老师都会到 |
[07:25] | It needs to be a great party. | 必须办一个盛大的茶会 |
[07:27] | Here. You can use these to keep track of your party plans. | 给,你可以用这个来写下茶会计划 |
[07:31] | Thanks, baileywick. | 谢谢你,巴利维克 |
[07:35] | Perfect. It looks just like a swan. | 完美,看上去就像一个天鹅 |
[07:38] | Sofia! | 苏菲亚! |
[07:39] | Ruby! Jade! | 鲁比!婕德! |
[07:41] | We’ve been looking all over the castle for you. | 我们俩满城堡的到处找你 |
[07:44] | I’m planning this tea party for my school. | 我在为学校的茶会制定计划 |
[07:46] | Oh. That sounds pretty important. | 哦,听起来很重要 |
[07:48] | We can come back another time. | 我们换个时间再来吧 |
[07:50] | No, no, no. I could use a break. | 不不不,我也正好休息一下 |
[07:52] | Maybe a little snack? Sounds good to me! | 也许会有灵感 正合我意 |
[07:55] | And I know the perfect spot. | 我知道一个特别的地方 |
[07:57] | Here it is. I tied the ribbon here so I wouldn’t forget the way in. | 就是这儿,我留了个蝴蝶结以免再来的时候找不到路 |
[08:01] | The way in where? | 去哪的路 |
[08:04] | My secret garden. | 我的秘密花园 |
[08:09] | Whoa! | 哇 Whoa! |
[08:12] | Whooo! | |
[08:14] | It’s beautiful! | 这里太美了 |
[08:16] | Look at all the butterflies! | 蝴蝶在翩翩起舞呢 |
[08:21] | ( giggling ) this reminds me of the tea parties we had in the village. | 这让我想起了我们在村庄时的茶会 |
[08:24] | Are you throwing a party like this for your princess friends? | 你的公主朋友们喜欢这样的茶会吗 |
[08:27] | I wish. They expect a big, fancy tea party. | 好可惜,她们想要盛大的 别致的茶会 |
[08:31] | That’s too bad, ’cause I’m having a great time. | 那太遗憾了 我们的茶会才有趣 |
[08:34] | ( giggles ) me too! | 我同意 |
[08:36] | It is nice. | 感觉真好 |
[08:37] | I wish I could stay longer, | 我希望多待一会 |
[08:39] | But I have a lot left to do. | 但是我还有很多事要做 |
[08:41] | Aw. Come on. | 拜托 |
[08:42] | One more teeny-eeny-weeny- meeny biscuit? | 吃一小口,一小小口饼干 |
[08:45] | Okay. But just one more. | 好吧,但是只能一口 |
[08:48] | Or…Maybe two. | 两口也行 |
[08:49] | ( all laugh ) | |
[08:52] | Ah, princess sofia. | 啊,苏菲亚公主 |
[08:54] | You’re just in time to choose the plates for your party. | 你应该为你的茶会选择餐盘了 |
[08:56] | This one’s nice. | 这个不错 |
[08:58] | Ugh. If you were a duchess or a countess. | 哦,如果你是夫人的话这个还行 |
[09:00] | But you are a princess. Hmm. | 但是你是一个公主 |
[09:03] | What’s wrong with it? | 有什么不对吗 |
[09:04] | Yeah. It looks all right to me. | 啊,看起来很适合我 |
[09:06] | Well, it isn’t. | 这个不行 |
[09:07] | It’s to small, too plain, and too simple. | 这个太小 太浅 太简陋 |
[09:09] | You need something like this. | 你应该找一个这样的 |
[09:12] | Oh! Whoa! | 哇 |
[09:13] | Really? Isn’t it a bit…Shiny? | 真的吗? 是不是有点刺眼啊! |
[09:15] | Of course! That’s the idea, sofia. | 当然啦!这就是灵感 苏菲亚 |
[09:18] | When your guests sit down for tea, | 当客人们坐下喝茶时 |
[09:20] | You want them to say… Brilliant! | 他们就会说 闪亮的 |
[09:22] | Exactly. Brilliant. | 很正确,闪亮的 |
[09:23] | Okay, baileywick, we’ll use the gold plates. | 好的,巴利维克,我们就用金盘子吧! |
[09:26] | Very well, then. | 好的,殿下 |
[10:08] | Sofia: Amber, are you sure this isn’t too much? | 苏菲亚:安柏,你确定这些不会太多吗? |
[10:11] | It looks more like a feast than a tea party. | 看上去更像是过节而不是茶会 |
[10:13] | Oh, sofia. You can never have too much of a good thing. | 哦,苏菲亚,好东西永远是多多益善 |
[10:17] | James: You can say that again! James! | 詹姆士:你可以再说一遍,詹姆士 |
[10:19] | Did you eat all the cookies samples? | 你把蛋糕样品都吃光了 |
[10:21] | Sorry. But they’re great. | 抱歉,太好吃了 |
[10:23] | They look like swans and taste just like cookies. | 看着像天鹅味道像饼干一样 |
[10:26] | Mmm. | |
[10:28] | How big was the cookie? About yea big. | 你是说多大的饼干?大概这么大 |
[10:30] | Oh. Oh, that won’t do. | 哦,哦,这还不够 |
[10:32] | They need to be at least yea big– | 至少需要这么大 |
[10:34] | And probably bigger. | 也许再大一些 |
[10:35] | I thought this was sofia’s party, amber. | 这个好像是苏菲亚的茶会 安柏 |
[10:37] | Oh. It is. | 哦,是啊! |
[10:39] | I’m just…Helping. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[10:41] | Sofia, what kind of cookies would you like? | 索菲亚,你喜欢哪一种点心? |
[10:44] | Well, the guests will be hungry, | 客人们会饿坏的 |
[10:47] | And we don’t want the cookies to be too small, | 我不想把饼干做的太小 |
[10:50] | So I guess we should make them as big as we can, please. | 希望尽量把饼干做大一些 拜托了 |
[10:53] | Oh, excellent choice! | 哦,这个决定不错 |
[10:54] | And she’ll have the biggest swan cakes, too. | 他还需要最大的一个天鹅蛋糕 |
[10:56] | Thanks! Oh! (giggles) | 谢谢 哦 |
[10:59] | This is fun! | 很有意思吧! |
[11:00] | Hmm, what’s next? | 下一项呢 |
[11:03] | (sighs) oh– | |
[11:04] | Um, the floating tables. | 漂浮的桌子 |
[11:10] | Mr. Cedric! | 蔡克先生 |
[11:12] | Whoa! | 哇 |
[11:13] | Princess sofia, princess amber, | 苏菲亚公主 安柏公主 |
[11:15] | Surely they teach you how to knock at that royal school of yours. | 皇家学校一定教过你们进门前要敲门吧! |
[11:18] | I’m sorry. The door was open. | 真对不起,可门是开着的 |
[11:20] | We have to ask a favor. Go ahead, sofia. | 我们想请你帮个忙 说呀 苏菲亚 |
[11:23] | Um, so, I was wondering, | 我想请问 |
[11:26] | Do you have a spell that can make things float? | 你有没有能让东西飘起来的咒语? |
[11:28] | Do I have a spell that can make things float! | 我有能让东西飘起来的咒语 |
[11:32] | Do I have a spell that can make things float? | 我有能让东西飘起来的咒语吗? |
[11:35] | Oh, yes, yes, of course I do. Behold! | 有有有,当然有 看着 |
[11:37] | Floaticus… Hover…Abu! | 弗洛提库斯 |
[11:40] | Whoa! That’s terrific! | 哇,真是太神奇了 |
[11:43] | Oh, yes. Yes it is, isn’t it? | 对 对 很神奇,不是吗? |
[11:47] | So, I’m hosting a tea party tomorrow, | 我明天要举办一个茶会 |
[11:50] | And it would be great if you could make all the tables and chairs float. | 而且要办得很大 你能不能让所有的桌子和椅子飘起来 |
[11:53] | Just a little bit. Maybe… This high off the ground? | 也许只要这么高就行 |
[11:57] | Oh, wouldn’t you know it? I’m afraid I already have plans. | 也许你还不知道!其实我已经有计划了 |
[12:01] | Huh. I thought… | 我认为 |
[12:03] | That a real sorcerer was supposed to do | 作为一个皇家魔法师 |
[12:06] | Whatever the king commands. | 要不条件服从命令? |
[12:07] | Yes, I do what the king commands. | 是的,我服从国王的所有命令 |
[12:11] | Uh-huh. Then perhaps I should go get daddy– | 也许我应该去找我爸爸 |
[12:14] | Oh–ha ha!–I mean the king– | 哦,我是说去找国王 |
[12:17] | And have him command you. | 让他来命令你 |
[12:19] | Uh, th-th-th-th-that won’t be necessary. | 没没没 没有这个必要 |
[12:22] | When I said I had plans, | 我说我有计划的意思就是说 |
[12:24] | I meant plans to make your party as special as can be. | 我会让你的茶会能有多特别就有多特别 |
[12:28] | That’s more like it. | 这么说还差不多 |
[12:30] | Thank you, mr. See-dric. | 谢谢你,蔡克先生 |
[12:32] | See you at the party! | 茶会上见 |
[12:33] | It’s “seh-dric.” | 是塞克 |
[12:35] | And you are most certainly not welcome. | 你的茶会一定会一塌糊涂 |
[12:38] | Aha aha aha aha! | 哈哈哈哈哈! |
[12:40] | Oh! The beaker! | |
[12:41] | Wait wait wait– | 快回来 |
[12:43] | Floaticus downitsum! | 弗洛提库斯 当库尼 |
[12:45] | ( clatter ) baileywick: Are you all right, your highness? | 巴利维克:你没事吧,尊敬的陛下 |
[12:48] | 哦,莫林的蘑菇啊Ohh…Merlin’s mushrooms. | |
[12:51] | Oh! What next? | 下一项呢! |
[12:53] | I have to do this one myself, but I’ll catch up with you later. | 我必须自己完成 一会儿我会去找你的 |
[12:56] | Okay! I’ll go check on the decorations. | 好的,我去检查装饰的情况 |
[12:59] | Don’t forget: Bigger is better. | 不要忘了,越大越好 |
[13:03] | Whoa! Slow down! | 哇,你慢点 |
[13:05] | I can’t! I have a party to plan. | 我要去筹划茶会呢! |
[13:06] | Don’t you mean sofia has a party to plan? | 你不觉得应该是苏菲亚筹划吗? |
[13:09] | Uh–of course. | 当然了 |
[13:11] | Listen, I’d love to chat more, but there’s so much to do. | 听着,我很愿意和你聊天可是我很忙 |
[13:14] | I have to make sure we have enough streamers, goody bags, ice– | 我得确定有足够的彩带 礼品袋 冰激凌 |
[13:17] | Hold on. I just got the best idea! | 等等 我想到了一个好主意 |
[13:19] | You’re going to let sofia throw her own party? | 你想让苏菲亚自己筹办她的茶会吗? |
[13:21] | No! I’m going to make sofia’s party even bigger! | 不,我打算把苏菲亚的茶会办得更大 |
[13:26] | Oh, boy. | 哦,天哪 |
[13:28] | Sofia: Hi, pretty swans! | 苏菲亚:嗨 可爱的天鹅 |
[13:30] | I brought food! | 我带吃的来了 |
[13:31] | Whoa! Incoming! | 一级警报 |
[13:33] | Ohh! Ohh! Relax, ralph. | 放松 拉尔夫 |
[13:36] | They’re just bread crumbs. | 他们不过是面包屑 |
[13:37] | Sorry. Don’t worry about ralph. | 对不起,别管拉尔夫 |
[13:40] | He’s a little skittish. | 他就是个胆小鬼 |
[13:41] | We’re swans! We’re all skittish! | 我们是天鹅,我们都很胆小 |
[13:43] | What can I do for you, princess sofia? | 有什么吩咐吗?苏菲亚公主? |
[13:45] | Whatcha need? | 要帮忙吗 |
[13:47] | I’m hosting a tea party for my school, | 学校安排我举办一次茶会 |
[13:49] | And I was hoping you could perform a water ballet. | 我想请你们表演水上芭蕾 |
[13:51] | Ballet? Hello? We’re swans. | 芭蕾,拜托 我们是天鹅 |
[13:54] | We swim, we fly, we honk. | 我们会游泳,我们会飞 ,我们会鸣叫 |
[13:58] | ( honking ) | |
[13:59] | We do not dance. | 就是不会跳舞 |
[14:01] | Honey, I think she means she wants us to fly and swim | 亲爱的,她的意思是让我们飞呀 游啊! |
[14:04] | As though we were dancing. | 就相当于跳舞了 |
[14:05] | Yes! Exactly. | 对,就是这样 |
[14:07] | You’re so graceful. | 你们很优雅的 |
[14:09] | I am, aren’t I? | 我很优雅吗? |
[14:11] | I mean, uh, we’d love to! Right? | 我是说 我们愿意 对吗? |
[14:14] | Heads up, swans! Are we all in? | 抬起头来,大家都同意吗? |
[14:17] | ( honking ) | |
[14:18] | It would be our pleasure, princess sofia. | 这是我们的荣幸,苏菲亚公主 |
[14:22] | Next time, sprinkle the bread crumbs gently in the water? | 只有一个条件,下一次 扔面包屑的时候最好温柔点 |
[14:27] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[14:29] | Let’s see, I did the plates, | 我看看 我选了盘子 |
[14:31] | Cookies, mr. Cedric, swans… | 蛋糕, 蔡克先生,天鹅 |
[14:35] | Oh! The dress! | 哦,还有服装 |
[14:36] | I have to go. See you at the party! | 我得走了茶会上见 |
[14:42] | ( door opens ) | |
[14:43] | Sofia! Oh, hi, mom. | 苏菲亚 ,嗨,妈妈 |
[14:45] | Baileywick told me all about your party. | 巴利维克跟我说了茶会的事 |
[14:48] | Is everything okay? | 都准备好了吗? |
[14:50] | Yes. I’ve just been really busy with all the planning. | 是的,按照计划我还有很多事情要做 |
[14:53] | But the party is going to be so big and fancy. | 茶会会非常盛大而且有创意 |
[14:56] | Amber says everyone is going to love it. | 安柏说每个人都会喜欢的 |
[14:59] | Oh, I’m sure they’d be pleased no matter what kind of party you threw. | 哦,无论你举办什么样的茶会他们都会喜欢的 |
[15:02] | Like those sweet little tea parties you used to have | 就像你以前跟鲁比和婕德 |
[15:05] | With ruby and jade by the lake. | 在湖边的小聚会一样 |
[15:06] | I don’t know. Amber says I have to think big! | 我不知道 安柏说场面一定要大一些 |
[15:09] | Sofia! I’ve just had the greatest idea! | 苏菲亚 我想到了一个最好的主意 |
[15:12] | It’s so big I can’t believe we didn’t think of it before! | 相当壮观,以前怎么没想到? |
[15:15] | Ready? An ice swan! | 我们来个冰雕天鹅 |
[15:20] | Ohh. | |
[15:22] | Armstrong makes ice sculptures. | 阿姆斯壮做了一个冰雕 |
[15:25] | this big block of ice | 他能把这一块冰雕?He could carve |
[15:27] | Into a giant swan. | 雕刻成一只巨大的天鹅 |
[15:30] | Right, armstrong? Yup. | 我说的没错吧! |
[15:32] | But amber, I think we have enough going on at the party. | 但是,安柏,我认为我们准备的已经足够了 |
[15:36] | Do we really need one more thing? | 还需要添加别的吗? |
[15:38] | This will be like the cherry on top of the sundae. | 当然需要 这就像冰激凌上的那颗樱桃一样 |
[15:42] | You can’t throw a swan party without an ice swan. | 茶会上不能没有天鹅冰雕 |
[15:45] | Everyone expects an ice swan. | 所有人都期盼着天鹅冰雕 |
[15:47] | Ice swan it is. | 那就天鹅冰雕吧! |
[15:55] | Amber? | 安柏 |
[15:57] | Rise and shine, sofia! | 该起床了,苏菲亚 |
[15:58] | Today is your big day! | 今天可是你的大日子 |
[16:00] | I hope they like it. | 我希望是个好日子 |
[16:02] | Oh, they’re going to love it. | 哦,他们一定会喜欢的 |
[16:03] | Now let’s start setting up. Okay. | 现在开始布置吧,好的 |
[16:11] | Sofia, did you check the tables? | 苏菲亚检查过桌子了吗 |
[16:13] | Yes, the tables look great. | 是的,看上去不错 |
[16:14] | And we have enough tea pots? | 确定茶壶够用吗? |
[16:15] | More than enough. | 富富有余了 |
[16:17] | What about the cookies? And cakes? | 点心都准备好了吗?蛋糕呢 |
[16:18] | Here they come now. | 已经送来了 |
[16:28] | What do you think, mom? | 觉得怎么样?妈妈? |
[16:31] | Oh, it’s…Very fancy. | 哦,非常有创意 |
[16:34] | Oh, I know! Isn’t it great? | 我知道,是不是很壮观? |
[16:36] | Heh heh. You did a wonderful job. | 你们做得非常好 |
[16:39] | Thank you. Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[16:40] | And wait until you see the ice swan! | 一会儿还有冰雕天鹅呢! |
[16:42] | Wait. Where is the ice swan? | 等等,冰雕天鹅呢 |
[16:45] | It’s on its way, amber. | 马上就来了,安柏 |
[16:47] | I’m going to go check on the reswans. | 去看一下真正的天鹅 |
[16:49] | Be right back. | 马上回来 |
[16:52] | Hi, there. | 嗨,你好 |
[16:53] | ( panicky honk ) | |
[16:54] | Ralph! It’s just princess sofia. | 拉尔夫,是苏菲亚公主 |
[16:56] | What’s up? I just wanted to make sure | 什么事?只是确定一下 |
[16:59] | You’re ready for your performance. | 你们准备好表演节目吗 |
[17:00] | Well, to be perfectly honest, | 其实坦白的说 |
[17:02] | I’d feel a lot better if we ran through it again. | 我觉得再彩排几次会更好 |
[17:05] | Okay! One more time from the top. | 好的,演出再排练一次 |
[17:08] | Ooh! | 哦 |
[17:09] | So graceful! | 太好了 |
[17:12] | Maybe bigger is better. | 也许真是越大越好 |
[17:16] | Princess sofia! | 苏菲亚公主 |
[17:18] | Your royal sorcerer has arrived. | 你的皇家魔法师前来报到 |
[17:20] | Oh! Hi, mr. Cedric! | 哦,蔡克先生 |
[17:22] | Shall we get this party floating? | 我们要让茶会飘起来 |
[17:24] | The floating tables. Right. | 漂浮的桌子 对 |
[17:27] | I just want to get it over with and be on my way, thank you. | 也许我们应该等到 我只想快点做完然后就走,谢谢! |
[17:32] | Amber: It’s here, sofia! | 安柏:快看啦,苏菲亚 |
[17:33] | The ice swan! | 冰雕天鹅 |
[17:40] | That’s great, but– but watch out! | 真是太棒了,哦,小心 |
[17:48] | Aah! | |
[17:49] | ( swans honking ) | |
[17:52] | Floaticus hover– | 弗洛提库斯 |
[17:55] | ( commotion ) | |
[17:56] | Oh, no! | 哦 不 |
[17:57] | No! Stop! | 不 停下 |
[17:59] | Oh! | |
[18:00] | Brilliant! | 真漂亮 |
[18:02] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了? |
[18:03] | Mr. Cedric! The tables! | 蔡克先生,那些桌子 |
[18:06] | Oh, it was the swans’ fault! | 噢!都是天鹅的错 |
[18:08] | Silly birds should watch where they’re flying! | 那些傻鸟飞起来也不看看路 |
[18:14] | Cedric, would you kindly bring the tables back? | 塞克,能请你让桌子恢复原位吗? |
[18:16] | I can’t bring them back if I can’t see them, now, can I?! | 看不到他们,我就毫无办法 你说我有办法吗? |
[18:20] | I didn’t want to do this in the first place, | 我就不应该答应来做这件事情 |
[18:22] | But now it’s all my fault! Ohh! | 但是现在全是我的错了 |
[18:25] | Mr. Cedric? Baileywick? | 蔡克先生,巴利维克 |
[18:28] | Mom! The party… | 妈妈,茶会 |
[18:30] | Everything’s ruined. | 一切都被毁了 |
[18:32] | Oh, I’m sorry, honey. | 很遗憾 亲爱的 |
[18:34] | What am I going to do? | 现在可怎么办呢! |
[18:36] | Everyone’s about to show up. | 宾客们马上就要到了 |
[18:38] | Well, you’ll just have to come up with a new plan. | 你现在可以制定一个新计划 |
[18:41] | But how? I don’t have time to plan another | 不行啊,没有时间再筹划一个 |
[18:44] | Big, fancy party. | 大规模有创意的茶会了 |
[18:46] | Sofia, did you even want your tea party | 苏菲亚,你真的很想办 |
[18:48] | To be so big and fancy? | 一个很大很奢华的茶会吗? |
[18:50] | Well, not really. | 好吧,不是很想 |
[18:52] | Well, what kind of tea party did ywant to throw? | 那你想办一个什么样的茶会呢 |
[18:55] | Something a little simpler, I guess. | 我认为应该简单一点 |
[18:58] | But fun. Like the parties I had with ruby and jade. | 但是很有趣,就像我和鲁比 婕德那样的聚会 |
[19:02] | Well, now’s your chance to throw the party you want to throw, | 好啊,借此办一个你想要的茶会 |
[19:05] | Not the one everyone expects you to throw. | 而不是别人希望的茶会 |
[19:07] | But what will the other kids say? | 但是别人会怎么说呢 |
[19:08] | It doesn’t matter. It’s your party. | 这些都无所谓,这是你的茶会 |
[19:11] | Show them what a sofia tea party is like, | 让他们看看苏菲亚的茶会 |
[19:14] | And I’m sure everyone will have a good time. | 所有的人都会很尽兴 |
[19:15] | You really think so? Mm-hmm. | 你真的这么想吗? |
[19:18] | So do I. Well, | 我也是 |
[19:19] | We can’t be too picky at this point. | 事已至此,只能将就了 |
[19:22] | Amber! I have an idea! | 安柏!我有一个主意 |
[19:24] | It won’t be very big, but it’ll be fun. | 我们不用办很大,但是会很有趣 |
[19:27] | And I know just where to have it. | 我想到了一个好地方 |
[19:30] | Where? | 那里 Where? Where? Where? |
[19:31] | At my favorite spot in the whole castle. | 整个城堡我最喜欢的地方 |
[19:34] | Hmm. Where’s that? | 什么地方? |
[19:36] | It’s a secret. | 这是个秘密 |
[19:37] | Princess amber, which way to the party? | 安柏公主,我们应该往哪走? |
[19:40] | I’m not sure. Sofia said to wait out there. | 我也不知道!苏菲亚让我们在这里等着 |
[19:43] | Out here? Why? ( bell rings ) | 在这里等着 为什么? |
[19:46] | Princess sofia would like you to follow the ribbons. | 苏菲亚公主让你们沿着标志走 |
[19:49] | Oh, how fun! | 哦,真好玩 |
[19:51] | We’ll see how fun. | 能有多好玩 |
[19:56] | Oh! I see the next one! | 我看见了下一个 |
[20:02] | Here it is! | 就在这儿 |
[20:03] | Yes, there is a ribbon tied to my head, | 对,标志就在我的脑袋上 |
[20:06] | You have found it, now move along. | 你们找到了,往前走吧! |
[20:07] | There’s a another ribbon! Follow me. | 那有一个标志,跟我来 |
[20:12] | Right this way. | 请往这边走 |
[20:13] | What is this place? | 这是个什么地方? |
[20:15] | Huh. Let’s go in and find out. | 我们进去看看吧! |
[20:20] | Oh! A secret garden! | 哦,是秘密花园 |
[20:22] | Welcome to my tea party. | 欢迎来到我的茶会 |
[20:25] | Oh! That is quite a view. | 这儿的景色真不错 |
[20:28] | And look at all the butterflies! | 看那些蝴蝶多漂亮 |
[20:32] | I absolutely love it. | 我毫不犹豫的喜欢上这儿了 |
[20:33] | Me too! Love it! | 我也是 真好 |
[20:35] | You do? Yes. | 你喜欢 是的 |
[20:37] | It’s like a picnic in the country. | 就像是在郊区的野餐 |
[20:39] | Very charming. | 让人陶醉 |
[20:40] | I’m so glad to hear that. | 我真是太高兴了 |
[20:42] | But there’s just one thing. What? | 但只有一样 不对,什么 |
[20:44] | Yes, what? | 什么 |
[20:46] | Plain white tea cups? | 用白茶杯喝茶 |
[20:48] | They won’t be plain for long. | 不会一直是白的 |
[20:51] | Everyone gets to paint their own tea cup. | 大家可以在自己的茶杯上画画 |
[20:54] | I painted swans on mine. | 我画的是一只天鹅 |
[20:56] | I’m gonna paint a fort on mine! Boom goes the cannon! | 我画的是一只青蛙 像活的一样 |
[20:59] | I’ll cover mine in tiaras. | 我要把我的画上王冠 |
[21:01] | I’ll do whatever hildy does. | 我跟希尔加德一样 |
[21:03] | Well, sofia, I have to say… | 苏菲亚,不得不说 |
[21:06] | This is a great tea party. | 这是个非常棒的茶会 |
[21:08] | I guess bigger isn’t always better. | 我一直以为越大就越好 |
[21:09] | It’s just different, that’s all. | 只是喜好不同而已 |
[21:11] | You like big parties, I like small parties. | 你喜欢大聚会,我喜欢小聚会 |
[21:14] | But both are just as good. | 我们两正好互补 |
[21:15] | I believe this might be the most charming tea party | 我相信这绝对是最迷人最难忘的茶会 |
[21:19] | We’ve ever attended. | 我们参加过的 |
[21:21] | Let’s raise our tea cups to our hostess– | 我提议我们大家一起举杯 |
[21:24] | Princess sofia! Hear, hear! | 敬苏菲亚公主 非常感谢 |
[21:27] | All: To sofia! Hear, hear! | 敬苏菲亚 非常感谢 |
[21:29] | ( giggling ) to me! | 敬我 |